Start a Cosmetics Company

Think that cosmetics business is expensive to start? Not necessarily so. You can actually make selling cosmetics a home business. Find out the ways you can engage in this business, at how much items are usually marked up, what product lines you can start, and where you can get raw materials.

Men, women, teens and children all need cosmetics. As such, it is assured that any cosmetic business would have a sure market to target. If you are planning to start a cosmetics company, you can do so in several ways.

cosmetics business

Cosmetics Business to Start

The impression is that a cosmetics company is an expensive business to start. However, belying common assumption, you can actually start a home-based cosmetics manufacturing. You can make soaps, lotions and oils at home and sell them through small retail stores on consignments, at kiosks in malls, in your house, or in a rented space. The equipment and raw materials will cost only a few hundred dollars. Or you can approach a contract manufacturer to do make a line of cosmetics for you under your label. A contract manufacturer will fill your needs from producing to designing your label and packaging the product. Still another way is to represent or distribute the products of a cosmetic manufacturer in an area where they still have no presence.

Cosmetics Product Line

Here’s a long list of products you can sell: soaps, oils, masques, lotions, lip balms and glosses, lipstick, body powder, shampoos, hair conditioners, bubble baths, deodorant, scrubs, blush, eye shadow, eyeliner, makeup remover, mascara, foundation, perfumes, nail polishes, mouthwashes, douches, anti-aging cream, aftershave, massage lotions, stretch mark lotion, and moisturizers. Sometimes, what it takes to succeed in this kind of business is a little twist: just improve on an existing cosmetic, and if the product becomes a hit, you will be rewarded greatly. Also, you can add in your merchandise miscellaneous items like purses and lingerie to boost profit.
You can offer a variety of products or you can specialize on those targeting specific markets: teens, babies, those interested in all-natural toiletries, those of darker skin color or those who prefer cosmetics with herbal additives.

Cosmetics Company Startup Cost and Profit

How much you should invest to start the business would depend on whether you will be making the products yourselves and at what capacity; or you will be outsourcing the job. Cosmetics manufactured by private label manufacturer could cost as low as $0.10 per item. And the good news is you can sell the items at several times their original manufacturing cost. Lipsticks are sold at an average of $11. For a home-based business, you can start with just about $1,000.

Cosmetics Business has an easy-to-use guide in buying raw materials, and supplies; in finding a contract manufacturer; and in finding suppliers of cosmetic manufacturing and packaging equipment, containers, and closures.

• How to Start a Home Based Cosmetic Business
    Home based cosmetic business is really a lucrative commerce. If you are interested to gain a stable income, you should try establishing a business like this.
  • Starting a Cosmetic Surgery Business
    Running a cosmetic surgery business will be easy if you will just follow the correct tips. Having the best resources and strategies, you can easily start your business without any regret.

• 1. paseka said on 2/25/2009 1:05:06 AM
    how much money exactly is needed for starting the business? i am currently studying BSC Biochemistry, do you think it can be helpful for me if i want to start a big production company in future?
  • 2. Danielle said on 6/14/2009 6:24:40 PM
    I'm looking to start my own cosmetics company but am having a hard time acquiring the necessary start up funds. any ideas or leads would be very helpful. Thanks! DanielleBrodnax@hotmail.com
  • 3. LaShaun said on 8/13/2009 8:24:29 PM
    I'm interested in starting a cosmetics company, who can talk to get this started. I want to develop my own fragrances.
  • 4. SANTHOSH said on 8/29/2009 12:28:36 PM
    hi sir, we have an idea to start a cosmetic business in india(country) at tamilnadu (state). we need some ideas could you help us
  • 5. vashette said on 9/10/2009 10:33:17 AM
    I am in the process of starting a cosmetics shop in the North West, South Africa. I have visited few, and talked to the owners. They were cool and encouraged me to go for it. I'm so excited about the whole idea. I will put manicure as extension
  • 6. Anne said on 11/20/2009 11:11:41 AM
    I am interested in starting my own line of body cream, lotion, lip balm, etc. I really do not know how to go about starting this or who to talk to or where to get some good research document. I am also interested in talking to contract manufacturers and not sure where to find them. If anyone would like to talk, share ideas or info and even team up, I am open to that. please reach out to me at anneogunrinde@gmail.com
  • 7. kenneth said on 12/6/2009 9:04:47 AM
    i am thinking of starting a cosmetic company here in the U.S, i already have enough experience of products production. how much will it cost me to start it? including the equipments and raw materials.
  • 8. Ese said on 12/28/2009 9:20:40 AM
    Hi, i am thinking of opening a cosmetic shop here in Nigeria lagos or in Abjua. what is the lowest amount i need to start up?
  • 9. Paul said on 1/7/2010 12:56:48 PM
    Thika, in Kenya. Am employed on a white collar job but i want to start a medium cosmetic shop in THIKA town. please advice on the logistics in term of capital required, what to look for and all other useful information.
  • 10. Rajesh said on 1/7/2010 2:21:00 PM
    I want to start cosmetic business as a proprietorship firm. What are the legal proceedings. I would sell cosmetic in my companies name so do I need any certificate regarding my products safety or efficiency.
  • 11. sameer said on 1/14/2010 10:34:44 PM
    Hi.., My name is sameer and I hope to make a business proposal about my cosmetic company...so i need some help from your web site & I wish you guys will reply me on this matter...Have a nice day. Sameer.
  • 12. fatma belhadj said on 1/29/2010 6:50:00 PM
    hi, my name is fatma and i would like to start my own cosmetics production, it is one of my biggest dreams, so i would really appreciate it if you help me find the best way to start it. thank you..
  • 13. C.V.Ramesh said on 2/11/2010 2:02:07 AM
    My name is Ramesh and having more than 10yrs working experiences in Cosmetics and personal care products formulations, quality, manufacturing, costing, market strategy, operation at economy, packing development I will commit to what your interest. Please contact Ramesh 9962206339, email Id cvramesh4107@gmail.com
  • 14. pishon b said on 2/19/2010 10:25:34 AM
    my girl friend wants to go into sales of cosmetics, can you please give me details of the most used brands in the industry, and what she'd need to start out. And if she can go ahead and start with the most common brand amongst Nigerian women (M.k) help you better. Lagos, Nigeria
  • 15. Tai said on 3/2/2010 9:39:32 AM
    You can start your own cosmetic line for as little as $500. Even lower than that with some sources in this guide. However, you should also budget for marketing, having a web presence, sampling, attending shows to promote your product, etc. The guide is really a directory of companies that can help you formulate your product, or that have ready-made products that you can put your brand name on.
  • 16. Cheryl said on 3/22/2010 11:01:11 AM
    I am in the process of starting my cosmetics shop, but i would like you to give me some advice on how to make a viable business plan, how to get store shelving for the lowest possible cost. And how to get wholesale goods from the best possible brands. Also i would like to know how much to budget for and how to contact cosmetics vendors for leading brands. Abuja, Nigeria
  • 17. Beatrice said on 4/18/2010 1:37:44 PM
    I'm interested in starting a Cosmetics business but i have no glue how i must start and how much is needed for a start and where can i buy my stock. Exp: Kraaifontein, Cape Town, Western Province, South Africa.
  • 18. Harpreet Kaur Randhawa said on 4/23/2010 1:42:56 AM
    I belong to a Batala, Punjab, India. I am flexible to move anywhere for my business so please guide me to start up anew business.
  • 19. carine said on 4/29/2010 10:52:53 PM
    My name is Carine i've been in cosmetics since 10 years i'm interested in starting my own cosmetics line, but I have no clue how to start it and how much i need. Please help me i am having so much trouble with my new bosses please help.
  • 20. Fortune Star said on 5/3/2010 3:44:01 AM
    I want to start cosmetics business. I am looking at herbal/ natural cosmetics. Could you please help me with process to obtain the FDA / drug and cosmetic license required for the same. I am based in bangalore and want to operate from home. Thank you.
  • 21. jeetendra Malik said on 5/5/2010 3:01:17 PM
    I am going to start trading business in India and wants to deal in cosmetics and perfumes. I can import the perfumes from New york / Dubai / and USA. Is there a possibility to start this type of business in india , In this business We can invest upto 15Lacs INR. Please advise
  • 22. Romy mcelroy said on 5/6/2010 3:03:24 AM
    How could i approach a product manufacturer with my ideas for a product? would i need to have a sample or just my vision. And approximately how much would it cost to create a product with them? Vic Australia.
  • 23. Gaius Godfrey said on 5/6/2010 11:31:59 AM
    Pls kindly help me out. I need to start a cosmetics business 'cos I love it. kindly update me with the requirements and the processes involved.
  • 24. christine Davison said on 5/14/2010 7:48:42 PM
    i am researching starting up my own beauty range of creams and shampoos in the uk. any ideas?
  • 25. Radia said on 5/19/2010 10:25:48 AM
    Hi Christine, that sounds exciting. Do have a manufacturer yet? I am looking at starting my own cosmetics line in Cape Town, South Africa but the prices are quite high.
  • 26. Vini said on 5/23/2010 7:48:08 PM
    Hi I would like to be help on how to write a beat business plan and proposal on perfumes and cosmetics. I would be very grateful to you. Thanks
  • 27. S.K. Singhal said on 5/31/2010 11:19:14 PM
    I am consultant of herbal cosmetics to setup complete formulations those interested contact 09999902577 in india at Delhi
  • 28. Joy said on 6/17/2010 5:19:11 PM
    Hello, am looking at starting my own cosmetic biz with emphasis on liquid soap & degreaser, pls. assist with a biz plan. Lagos Nigeria Many thanks
  • 29. Maria said on 6/18/2010 2:44:43 AM
    I would like to start my own cosmetic business. Chino, CA USA
  • 30. Ricky said on 7/6/2010 7:30:52 PM
    Hi, I am one of the many people in here starting a line of cosmetics. I would like to enhance my knowledge on the botanical extracts, fruit extracts as well as the oils that go into these products. Do you recommend any schools or online classes? Thanks! Fort Myers, FL - U.S.A.
  • 31. Delphine Nabafu said on 7/7/2010 8:46:20 AM
    I would like you to help me with a Business Proposal on how start up a small cosmetic business in Kampala - Uganda. I will be grateful for your assistance.
  • 32. KERLINAH VANWYK said on 7/14/2010 7:17:13 AM
    HI I WOULD LIKE TO START A COSMETIC MANUFACTURING BUSINESS IN BOTSWANA BUT I AM HAVING A HARD TIME ACQUIRING THE NECESSARY START UP FUNDS. I APPLIED FOR A YOUTH DEVELOPMENT FUND BUT I WAS REJECTED BECAUSE THEY SAY I DO NOT HAVE THE NECESSARY EXPERIENCE OF AT LEAST(4 YEARS)TO MANUFACTURE COSMETICS. I ALREADY HAVE FORMULAS THAT I WANT TO USE. PLEASE ASSIST ME WITH ANYTHING RELATED. REPLY TO kerlinahadoniavanwyk@yahoo.com
  • 33. cham said on 7/30/2010 10:36:27 AM
    i live in spring valley, ny 10977, looking to buy makeup wholesale and sell it to people i know, am a makeup specialist, so looking to know if I need any type of license to allow me to buy the cosmetics, as well as any license to sell,
  • 34. Deneen said on 8/2/2010 5:42:52 PM
    Norfolk, VA USA Hello I am a salon owner/ cosmetologist looking to sell cosmetics and perfumes in my salon with our own label on them but I'm having trouble locating a company that can accommodate us. Someone with very low start up because we are a small salon. I just want my salon to be a one stop shop. Please help me majorcreationshair604@yahoo.com
  • 35. lindiwe said on 8/4/2010 4:54:05 AM
    i want to start a cosmetic company, with my own label, i'm situated in gauteng johannesburg south africa, i have no idea where to start and how much it will cost me
  • 36. KBW PACKAGING LTD said on 8/6/2010 10:16:39 AM
    Hi, my name is Rachel and I work for KBW Packaging Ltd as a marketing and sales executive. If you want to start your own cosmetic company then we can help you get the ball rolling. We sell packaging machinery: Liquid filling, Tablet counting, Labeling and Capping Machines. We specialist in helping small start-up businesses get off the ground. Contact me on: +44 (0)1252 322220 rachel.dillon@kbw-packaging.com www.kbw-packaging.com
  • 37. mahfuz said on 8/6/2010 12:54:20 PM
    DEAR SIR, I,M MAHFUZ FROM BANGLADESH. STILL NOW I IMPORT COSMETICS GOODS FROM DUBAI , SINGAPORE, CHINA BUT OUR COUNTRY TOO MUCH CUSTOMS DUTY THEN COSTING HIGH SO PLEASE GOODS COSTING LOW AND QUALITY GOOD. THIS PROBLEM YOU ADVICE ME. IT IS MY REQUEST YOU INFORM SOME MANUFACTURER GOOD QUALITY GOOD MANUFACTURE ADDRESS. BEST REGARDS. MAHFUZ
  • 38. Ram Mohan Tripathi said on 8/7/2010 11:45:14 AM
    hello, I am living in vashi, Navi mumbai, India. I want to start cosmetic production from home. could you plz let me know how to start the business? what would be expected expense? what is the procedure for manufacture of product?
  • 39. mee said on 8/8/2010 3:06:24 PM
    I am very much interested in starting my own cosmetic company, small scale.Please i'd love to know how i should go about it and how much it'll cost me.
  • 40. koomala govinden said on 8/11/2010 3:13:32 AM
    I'm from Mauritius Island, Port Louis. Want to know how and which products I can import to start a business here. Thanks
  • 41. laxmipriya Mishra said on 8/14/2010 2:27:40 AM
    I am interested to do marketing and trading of cosmetics products, plz guide me for that
  • 42. Nilesh GHIYA said on 8/17/2010 3:20:59 AM
    Currently working with leading MNC cosmetic company from more than 8 years experience in Manufacturing, Quality of Cosmetic products like shampoos, conditioners, skin care, hair color ETC looking for investor to start an cosmetic mfg unit in india Interested kindly contact on +919890937480
  • 43. Mr Bernard said on 9/2/2010 1:03:30 PM
    I represent a british recording artist/label. With the success of this artist growing from strength to strength we would like to introduce a mens fragrance to add on to our clothing line. I am currently seeking a 'Contract Manufacturer'. If you can help please contact me on: 07908-714-575 or email: n.bernard35@yahoo.com
  • 44. Flourch DELIGHT said on 9/9/2010 1:54:44 PM
    I'm a Nigerian, i want to set up a cosmetic business but my problem is i don't know whether to make or buy. setting up a cosmetic manufacturing company or buy and resell i want to know which one is more profitable. just need your advice and how could invest on each, if choose any. my location: Port Harcourt Rivers Nigeria.
  • 45. Naresh Balasubramanian said on 9/10/2010 7:49:43 AM
    we would be interested to venture into cosmetic business as, we believe it would also be looked in as a daily use commodity. But the idea is india and our office is based in india already. We can help move products, market it on consignment basis. please give us your ideas and we would expedite accordingly.
  • 46. Merlin said on 9/14/2010 9:07:01 PM
    Hello, my name is Merlin. I have several years of experience in the cosmetics industry. From buying components (lip stick casing, mascara tubes, lip gloss casing, etc.). I also built lasting relationship with several manufacturers in the Los Angeles, CA area. If you have any questions please send me an email.
  • 47. Kerry Hutton said on 9/16/2010 2:06:15 AM
    We are starting an undercover party business and are looking for sponsors to market in the gift bags. We would need samples and marketing brochures. We would not approach competition to your products to market in the gift bags. Please email kerry.hutton@rocketmail.com if you are interested. Exp: Johannesburg, South Africa
  • 48. Anoush said on 9/20/2010 4:38:04 AM
    Hi I am from Mauritius. If you interested in the cosmetic business i can provide you with all brands cosmetic like marbelle, clavin klein etc all from UK at reasonable price. feel free to contact me. email: anoush_08@hotmail.co.uk
  • 49. Minty said on 9/29/2010 9:43:28 AM
    Hi.. I am looking into producing a cosmetic range, i need the right information on finding cosmetic manufacturers i have come up with ideas and a design plan for my cosmetic range. I just need the right manufacturer to make it happen for me.
  • 50. Raed said on 9/30/2010 2:23:21 AM
    Hi Sir, We are an agent in Saudi Arabia for distributing pharmaceuticals, we want to start business marketing and distributing cosmetics. we need your advice about the best new products that can be promoted to the dermatologists with least competition . If you can advice me about the available chances, i would be very great full.
  • 51. Ravi Chune said on 10/2/2010 2:46:46 AM
    Dear Raed: I would like to provide additional information on dermatological products, I think you can provide Chemical peels also called as chemical exfoliates using Alfa & Beta hydroxy acids, this kind of products are moving very good mainly for skin disorders, acne, wrinkles, & facial fricles.
  • 52. Marta B. said on 10/5/2010 6:05:13 AM
    Dear all, I am looking for any cosmetics distributors, SPA and beauty shops owners in S.A. as I am planning to introduce some new products into the market.(Very competitive price) Please contact me on marbidny@hotmail.com Thank you
  • 53. Thando said on 10/7/2010 3:44:57 AM
    hi! i would like to start my own lingerie line and sell it in department stores in south africa. I am in Cape town at the moment Thanks my e-mail vinoliaha@hotmail.com
  • 54. puro said on 10/8/2010 6:42:09 AM
    am in Zim am currently thinking of starting a cosmetics company. how much do you think i should spent on rent and starting stock.
  • 55. ali said on 10/19/2010 10:18:53 AM
    dear sir, my name is ali elbourini, egypt. i build lab for cosmetics production will be ready for production within 4 months. so that , i look for formulation, ingredient, method, quality control test. for product aerosol body spray, aerosol foot spray, hand and body wash, shampoo. i need my product to being good quality and low cost. ali elbourini, egypt, alielbourini@yahoo.com +20182151717
  • 56. fev said on 10/22/2010 1:46:35 PM
    I want to start up a new brand for hair and body care products and wanted help on where to get the best product range and formulas to help start a business especially for african hair care. please email me at feven_b@yahoo.com
  • 57. Mohd Maswood Alam said on 10/27/2010 2:09:24 AM
    We are the manufacturer of Ayurvedic, Unani and Herbal Medicines and Cosmetic Products since 2000. Our manufacturing plant is in Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi. We are interested in private label manufacturing. We are looking for the parties or individuals for the best products for their own marketing or sale. Regards, Mohd. Maswood Alam Contact: 09212370797/09910800332
  • 58. Abby Ho said on 10/29/2010 12:41:32 AM
    I plan to set up a shampoo and skin care product manufacturing company at Malaysia. Can I know what are the legal and other requirements I should comply to? TQ
  • 59. Lola said on 11/2/2010 12:05:03 PM
    Hi, kindly help with cosmetics copmanies that their products can be shopped to nigeria, i am actually a starter, just opened a small cosmetics store but i want to sell foreign products with the ones i bougtht @ our local market here if possible a DISTRIBUTOR. Thanks
  • 60. jyoti said on 11/23/2010 3:04:00 AM
    Hello, I want to start to up own cosmetic firm in a very small scale, as i dont have the required fund. But i know if given an opportunity i can get a very good business, as i have already worked for a cosmetic firm, now would like to make my own. Please let me know how to start up...thanks
  • 61. Lesedi said on 11/24/2010 8:06:39 AM
    Hi, i'm from pretoria, south africa and i want to start my own cosmetic line mainly aimed at the young market. i'm quite young, i've been doing a lot of research but i still cant find the right investors for funds or the right manufacturers. i'd also like some help with my proposal.. please help email me on therockstress@yahoo.com
  • 62. mohsen nobakht said on 11/30/2010 6:08:35 AM
    i want to know that what kind of international certificate like FDA,.... a cosmetic brand should have? please name other essential certificate for a cosmetic brand. best regards, mohsen nobakht
  • 63. marina bruchlen said on 12/2/2010 3:41:11 PM
    Hi! I live in France. i'm just above 2 create my own mark of natural cosmetic line. if u want 2 join with me pls contact -0033 666535771. u can write 2 me as well marina.bruchlen@aliceadsl.fr
  • 64. Selma said on 12/2/2010 3:54:27 PM
    Looking for a brand name cosmetic distributor (names like MAC, Estee Lauder, Chanel, etc). Email me selma_egrlic@hotmail.com
  • 65. Samir said on 12/7/2010 4:15:52 AM
    I want to start cosmetics business in Gujarat (India). At present i am planning for shampoo,cream,lotion and hair oil as small scale unit. please help me with process to obtain the FDA / drug and cosmetic license required for the same. I want detail project report and want formula for various products. I also want name for same. Awaiting for your help. Anyone can contact with about detail at samirj1970yahoo.co.in Thank you. Samir
  • 66. ussama said on 12/11/2010 4:39:57 AM
    dear all we are cosmetics company located in sharjah uae we are doing import and export for all cosmetics product and all the things related to the salon if you need any help please e mail me zahrataljamal@gmail.com
  • 67. scita said on 12/14/2010 10:15:49 AM
    Hello, I am living in Istanbul/Turkey and have been working on cosmetics industry since 30 years, I am looking for investors who is willing to invest on cosmetics manufacturing and marketing business. Please contact me form my e-mail;scita1988@yahoo.com
  • 68. tenzi said on 12/16/2010 4:47:36 AM
    Hi, I want to open a one stop cosmetic shop with a variety of brands. If anyone has ideas about how to set up, where to import cosmetics from,import procedures etc, please email me a aprilblossom@gmail.com. Thanks a lot and hoping to get some feedback soon.
  • 69. Y.M Krishna Naik said on 12/18/2010 1:41:01 AM
    hi, this is krishna, i have interest to open the Cosmetic Centre in Bangalore, i want how much amount i should invest on the products. and wt is the deed for cosmetic company and me. pls help me on this, thank you. Regards, Y.M Krishna naik
  • 70. SHAHZAD said on 12/25/2010 3:29:51 PM
    Hi, I want to open a cosmetic shop with a variety of brands in saudi arabia. If anyone has ideas about how to set up, and brief procedures etc, please email me shazee_gr8@hotmail.com Thanks a lot and hoping to get some feedback soon.
  • 71. nahreditiham said on 12/30/2010 4:16:21 AM
    am Nah am interested in opening up a cosmetic shop but i am lacking some ideas so please help me, and much does it take on products, please email me on jalianamakula@yahoo.com. i will be happy
  • 72. MARINA said on 1/2/2011 5:13:30 AM
    Well, just to inform u that 'm also abv to start my range of herbal natural cosmetics ( only with plants) line in France. everything is done. waiting to start to give the orders 2 the manufacture very soon. if anybody wants 2 sell my products u are welcome! tel :0033+666535771. e.mail:marina.bruchlen@aliceadsl.fr
  • 73. nailah said on 1/3/2011 4:59:58 PM
    My name is nailah and i'm looking to start my own cosmetic line in 2011 i've heard there are a lot of companies that could do my own custom packaging and my products right in the new york or los angeles area if anyone has any leads on these places can you please email me @ nailah.shakur@yahoo.com
    BTW #50 merlin you dont have your email address posted so that I can contact you...
  • 74. Mark said on 1/5/2011 8:23:58 AM
    I am looking to sell my luxury anti-age skincare business...If anyone is interested in purchasing a great line that has been developed over years of research and development, packaging, website, etc. please email me at Cerengeti1@yahoo.com
  • 75. barbie said on 1/5/2011 7:08:19 PM
    united states, texas. interested in starting a cosmetic line as well as cosmetic accessories. I have investors available. Just need a great idea on where to start and how to outsource manufacturing and packaging
  • 76. Siamak said on 1/5/2011 11:25:09 PM
    We are trying to start a cosmetics line in the USA. We are looking for manufacturers in Africa because we can import from Africa into the US without paying customs taxes. You can see this website for more info about exporting to the US: www.agoa.gov If you are a cosmetics manufacturer in Africa, please post your contact info here so I can contact you. Thanks
  • 77. Laura said on 1/8/2011 6:40:39 PM
    United States, Midwest. I'm doing research for a senior business seminar and I'm attempting to launch a new line of cosmetic foundation. What is the manufacturing cost for this particular item? Also, do you know the total estimated annual revenue of foundation in the cosmetic industry nation-wide?
  • 78. Stephanie said on 1/12/2011 12:20:48 AM
    United States NY/NJ. We can assist you in developing a product or a complete line of products. We cover the following categories, color cosmetics, skin care, body care and hair care. We have experience in formulations, packaging, manufacturing, private label, etc. Email us and let's get started! Email address: stephanie@ckinnovativesolutions.com
  • 79. Susie said on 1/14/2011 3:22:52 AM
    Houston, Texas, USA. I have developed a specialty package item for cosmetics and need help finding someone do the actual design that can be submitted for 1) patent application and 2) for manufacturing. Can you help point me in the right direction
  • 80. Joan Kashub said on 1/15/2011 8:18:40 PM
    Joan North Wales Pa. U.S.A. I want to start cosmetic company from private label manufacturer in New York. Also how do I attend Jacob Javits show in June 2011? My email address is jck11824@yahoo.com.
  • 81. veronica said on 1/22/2011 9:00:33 AM
    hi, i would like to know that if i want to start my own cosmetic business but want to know how should i go about making cosmetic ,want to bring my own private labeling market and want to be my own marketing and selling products, and want a person who will do manufacturing for me. and what will it cost in starting business in makeup product and other skin products. how to start over all and what are the requirements in starting my own business and how to get license in DELHI in INDIA.and how to export and import. i will be highly obliged if u give me some information.
  • 82. sugnesh said on 1/24/2011 11:48:21 AM
    Hello, I want to start to up own manufacturing unit for cosmetic items. Please let me know how to start up...thanks..mo. 09428147007..my mail id is sugnesh71@gmail.com
  • 83. NUSRAT said on 1/25/2011 8:54:00 AM
    HI I NEED SOME INFORMATION ABOUT COSMETIC BUSINESS PLAN.PLZ HELP ME.
  • 84. Abdi said on 1/26/2011 9:22:55 AM
    I would like to get information about the list of good quality cosmetic products manufacturing equipment that I require for skin and body care products production. I intend to start small scale production in Kenya and then gradually upgrade equipment and hence output. Please offer me lists and possible costs of each item if you can. Every little will appreciated. Thanks in advance. Mr. Abdi
  • 85. Lisa said on 1/26/2011 10:29:46 PM
    Hello, I'm Lisa in Newark, New Jersey. I want to start a "pretty little things" lip gloss line. Nothing big but I have lots of art ideas and pretty things to catch a girl's eye. Please email me back.
  • 86. mumtaaz said on 1/31/2011 1:52:13 PM
    Hi, I whole sale makeup at reasonable prices, MAC powders, lip gloss, eye shadows etc For more info mail me. mumtaaz@webmail.co.za
  • 87. ChiChi said on 2/7/2011 4:38:34 PM
    Hi all, I'm ChiChi from New York City, interested in designing a cosmetic line, but I'm more focused on the business/marketing/branding end. Looking to partner with someone with vast knowledge of the makeup/cosmetic industry and willing to work on a fun, cute line. Serious inquiries only. Email SmartIsSexyAgain@gmail.com
  • 88. RAMESH GOPALANI said on 2/9/2011 1:44:19 PM
    I WANT TO START A COSMETIC MFG CO IN AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT. I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO OBTAIN COSMETICS MANUFACTURING LICENSE & WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO BE FULFILLED
  • 89. Youssef said on 2/19/2011 9:49:41 AM
    I’m interesting to start business in cosmetics & make up, and i would like you to advice me how to make a business plan, and feasibility for my store and how to get information about items cost price and minimum quantity need to buy from the brands. Thank you
  • 90. Emily Tan said on 2/24/2011 12:35:28 AM
    i would like to start my cosmetic manufacturing in my rented place, i would like u to advice that is it for manufacturer of cosmetic need any specify space, i mean that must need minimum space required by the application as a cosmetic manufacturer. Please advice. And what is the cost for application for cosmetic manufacturer license and the basic requirement.
  • 91. mac said on 3/2/2011 5:24:54 AM
    please suggest for me good brand name and logo i can use on cosmetics products,e.g deodorant,soaps,shower gel,wash hand lotion,lip sticks etc
  • 92. George said on 3/2/2011 6:18:34 AM
    Based in the UK. Starting up a cosmetics company for men. Need help and direction -> not sure where to start really!
  • 93. jalalu khan said on 3/2/2011 7:25:34 AM
    My name is jalalu khan and having more than 8yrs working experiences in Cosmetics and personal care products formulations, quality, manufacturing, costing, operation at economy, packing development I will commit to what your interest. Please contact , email Id hihijk76@yahoo.com
  • 94. Aakash Nigam said on 3/8/2011 10:45:25 AM
    Hi, We're starting up a perfume brand in New Delhi, India. Need guidance, would appreciate it if someone could help out. My mail is aakash.nigam1@gmail.com. Thanks..
  • 95. James expert adviser said on 3/9/2011 8:01:27 AM
    @Aakash Nigam, can you please explain little more about your situation to help you better. What exactly you need from others?

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 96. kavita said on 3/10/2011 12:10:21 PM
    HI, everyone I am from Mauritus and wish to start my own distribution business entity of cosmetics and allied products. At present, I am a full representatives of AVON items. But I am keen to undertake large scale retailing with products coming from India. Grateful, if someone could help us around. Noticed that many of you all have the desire for manufacturing. Hope by now you have indeed already started perhaps you could diversify your marketing segmentation to exports to Mauritus. With thanks Kavita
  • 97. Pardip said on 3/12/2011 3:13:52 AM
    Hi, I want to start the beauty products like Massage oils, facial products, scrubs sales business in exports and local market. Further Plan to start manufacturing in the longer run. Can you tell me how to start and which markets to target. Got experience in Spa industry and running our own spa centers(3) in Delhi/NCR. Awaiting reply, Pardip
  • 98. Aakash Nigam said on 3/14/2011 8:53:11 AM
    @James: Well, as I said earlier, we're trying to setup a manufacturing unit in Delhi. Now, which all licenses do I need to start this up? Initially we are going to start with just high end colognes for men. After speaking to 1000 people, I got to know that we need a bit more than just a Cosmetics License. Here is the short list of some of the licenses I got to know of:
    1. Cosmetics License
    2. Factory License
    3. Explosives License (for housing "Extra Neutralised Alcohol")
    4. Weights and measures license
    5. Packaging License
    And I'm sure there are some more. Man this is not an easy job. I'd appreciate it if a consultant could get in touch with me and perhaps guide me further.
    Regards, Aakash
  • 99. neha said on 3/18/2011 6:48:20 AM
    Hi Kavita I am neha and into cosmetic business for last 17 years I have an good business opportunity in cosmetic for you
  • 100. Amritaa Khurana beginner adviser said on 3/21/2011 4:13:01 AM
    Hi guys, we are cosmetics manufacturers & also have a product-line of our own. We have developed all our products in France & have a premium range of cosmetic products like creams, sunscreens, lotions, face-packs etc.. Our manufacturing units are in North India & Maharashtra. People interested in starting their own line of cosmetics, looking for distribution in India & abroad, have some business opportunity to share etc can call us on +919970063663/020-26154912/3. We have all necessary licenses along with patented cosmetic technology. you can mail us at kiros111@gmail.com

PH: +919970063663/020-26154912/3
    kiros111@gmail.com

• 101. Mamita said on 3/23/2011 9:52:00 PM
    I want to start my own make up range, morely for dark skin women. As a make up artist, I think it would be a good idea to have my make up on my own name and use them on my clients and also sell them. Please help!!!
  • 102. subodh kumar vasistha said on 3/25/2011 5:38:37 AM
    I am FDA approved chemist in Herbal cosmetics( khadi cosmetics)making cosmetics like Shampoos, Hair oils, Massage Oils, Lotions, Bubble bath,Bath oils, Anti-aging Cream,Massage cream, sun screen, Face wash,Face Packs etc. People Interested in this line or have some business opportunity to share etc. Please contact me 0n 09350097358 or mail me at subhod1o@gmail.com
  • 103. Afia said on 3/25/2011 9:08:46 AM
    I'm from Ghana and Romania, which makes me metis, half cast.Anyway i am planing to open a cosmetics business where i can offer make-up products mainly for light skinned and white women living in Ghana. I know how difficult is to find those good quality well known brands, especially for light skin people, here in Africa and i wanna make life easier for these women. someone please advice me how i can start and if i can get these product from the manufacturer directly and cheaper. the products are: MAC, L'oreal, Lancome, seventeen, Sephora Please help!!!
  • 104. shikhar malhotra said on 3/25/2011 3:51:56 PM
    I want to start my own natural cosmetic business. for example something like lush. can anyone suggest what is the best way to do so? my email id is zoombrushes@live.com
  • 105. iftiaq said on 3/27/2011 8:05:44 PM
    Hi I'm from the UK and am starting an online cosmetics business. Is this a profitable business and would you recommend this step. I will be selling solely on ebay. Any advice would be appreciated. email address is iffy06@hotmail.com
  • 106. James expert adviser said on 3/28/2011 12:26:13 AM

@iftiaq, this is a profitable business. You have to do it in a right way to achieve the maximum profit. Remember ebay has many tricks to drive maximum sellings though, learn some tricks and tips from web that are typically for eBay only. Your own website will be an advantage as well.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 107. fatima said on 3/29/2011 3:41:20 AM
    Cape town, western cape, south africa - I wholesale a variety of good USA cosmetics such as wet n wild, emerge, tropez, N.Y.C, blackrandiance, covergirl and more. All my products are R3 and R5 per item. faysamodien@gmail.com
    @radia I can help u
  • 108. Eben said on 3/31/2011 3:35:54 AM
    I am a industrial chemist that can formulate and manufacture Cosmetics and detergents. I am looking for a partnership in South Africa Cape town.We can do all sorts of contract manufacturing. eben.wicomb@gmail.com +27725100040
  • 109. Erica said on 4/3/2011 8:18:05 PM
    I would like to start my own cosmetics business online & in stores selling lip gloss & would like to know start up price & any helpful tips that can get me on the road to success. United States, Sandusky, Oh 44870
  • 110. Aruna said on 4/7/2011 2:31:12 PM
    This Aruna Kumari From INDIA and we are planing to startup an Perfume Manufacturing Unit in Mauritius and we are looking for some one who can be our Local Director with Potential Support, if some one interested call me on +919246417112, +919618273914, or you can mail to me arunakumaris@rediffmail.com,
  • 111. Kaushik said on 4/9/2011 9:09:17 PM
    Amazing franchisee opportunity in cosmetics retailing: Anyone interested in retailing high end premium and luxury beauty products (skincare, bath products, colour cosmetics, fragrances, etc.) please contact me on +447717525073 or duttakaushik1980@gmail.com I am only looking for hard working determined people interested in starting their own retail business as a franchisee. This is an innovative concept which will be discussed only in private to protect the trademark and business model. Very interested in speaking to people from emerging Asian markets. Please understand that this is not a private label manufacturing opportunity but a franchisee model with some investment on your part and ability to manage retail operations of high end niche cosmetics. Our brand concept has been developed by people from world class fmcg background in companies like Unilever, Gallaher Group, etc. and all franchisees will be provided good marketing support and regular mentoring.
  • 112. jasdeep said on 4/19/2011 4:26:32 PM
    a revolution in herbal products unisex hair removing powder mix it with water just apply on any part and the hair washes off in 15 mins like butter no rashes no pain no more waxing shaving etc,hair does not come back for 20 25 days and it glows the skin,this product is the answer to everyones problem out there.need someone to launch this product % offered, for more info jasdeepsingh81@hotmail.co.uk
  • 113. walter kelly said on 4/30/2011 12:38:16 PM
    I am a Volunteer with the University of Florida centered in St. Johns County near St. Augustine. I help people to start up small scale food processing ventures. I work with farmers to develop value added crops that serve as produce for heirloom recipes. I was recently approached by two local doctors who want to develop shin care and hemoiri relief products. Can you help us? Walter kelly
  • 114. Angie Parlionas beginner adviser said on 4/30/2011 11:11:32 PM
    Many people are asking if it is difficult or costly to start a cosmetic company. I depends on your target audience and whom your end customer is. For example, my cosmetic company is called YOYO Lip Gloss, we geared the company for mass outlets such as Wal-Mart and needed a good amount of capital to find, test and secure factories for massive production. We also needed to have a market test to make sure customers were interested in purchasing YOYO Lip Gloss. I think its very important to see if you actually have a market before you go spending tons of dollars. What might be a great idea in your head might not be what customers want. I would suggest to put your idea down on paper and create a business plan. Its the best way to determine if you will be profitable. Good luck to all of you.
  • 115. Larubi Joy said on 5/3/2011 10:04:29 AM
    Hi Pipo I'm Joy 26 yrs old from Uganda East Africa and my dream is to own a chain of cosmetic outlets in East Africa(Kenya,Uganda Tanzania Rwanda and southern Sudan)outsourcing them from Dubai please any advise is welcome thanks
  • 116. Chris said on 5/14/2011 6:05:53 PM
    Hey there. I want to start my own hair care line in the US first and then abroad. I already have the formula developed but need help with proper manufacturing, filling and packaging of the product. Please help! any feedback will be appreciated. Chris - christabel7710@gmail.com
  • 117. rk said on 5/19/2011 11:50:03 PM
    i'm gonna start a bindi manufacturing plant, its actually going to be a small shop, only bindi to begin with. Anyone think this is a good idea, do reach me, dont wanna do it all alone, have a solid idea n plan. rksharma.552@gmail.com
  • 118. Rajesh said on 5/30/2011 1:06:05 AM
    belong to Patiala, Punjab and I want to start drug repacking business (like repacking of glycerine, KMno4, H2O2 etc.). Please advice me as what are the formalities for starting it and what kind of license I need to start it. Please tell me complete details for this business. Thanks for your nice support in advance. Email: rkdawar@yahoo.com
  • 119. Rani said on 6/4/2011 12:57:30 PM
    Hi my name is Rani.i live in Canada. i would like to start my own cosmetics production company (small Co.)with low investment, so i would really appreciate it if you help me find the best way to start it. From where i can buy beauty products making equipments and row materials. thank you.
  • 120. RAVI SRIVASTAVA said on 6/5/2011 5:58:13 AM
    Sir, i want start a cosmetics company. in my cosmetics company i want purchase others brand company raw materials and sale with my company name. sir tell me all details for start this type company as soon as possible. I am from kolkata but i also can my business in varanasi. first you advice for kolkata.
  • 121. Vijay beginner adviser said on 6/8/2011 7:52:23 AM
    Hi Rani, i m having more than 15 years experience in cosmetics and can help you to start your small cosmetics unit.
  • 122. Jeaneth said on 6/8/2011 10:15:47 AM
    hi sir i would like to start a day spa and i need a product line to purchase like massage oils and lotions body muds, seaweeds, clays, finishing products and so in Namibia
  • 123. Raymond M. Carr said on 6/13/2011 10:05:30 PM
    Its fascinating to hear that so many people have a similar passion to start their own business venture in the cosmetics industry. All of you are a rare breed of person who has made the decision despite each individual's life occupation, whether advantaged or disadvantaged, to take control of your own destinies. I am also like all of you, full of passion for what I want to do as well as have a determination to make my cosmetic laboratory a success. Keep up your efforts and stay encouraged if you have questions or concerns feel free to contact me, the advice is free (especially technical advice about cosmetic formulations). Good luck everyone.
  • 124. Tebogo said on 6/16/2011 11:13:56 AM
    I work for Ubuntu connect help people to buy store license if u need a place to resident your business anywhere in south african malls call me on 0789927440 or email me on tebogo50@ovi.com
  • 125. Rajammurali said on 6/21/2011 12:46:05 PM
    RM HERBALS situated in chennai India.Mfrs of herbal cosmetics like herbal face packs scrubs hair oil skin oil hair conditioners etc.from 1995 onwards.Interested to develop it. Needs assistance in marketing and start up of a second unit.
  • 126. Adesh said on 6/23/2011 4:12:20 AM
    Hey, I want to start cosmetic contract manufacturing business. For the said business we have procured 7.55 acres of land. I want best cosmetic consultant to help me plan my factory. I would also like to do tie up for contract manufacturing cosmetic products for MNC's around the Globe on exclusive or non exclusive basis. Please help find both. I have procured the land in Ahmedabad , Gujarat, India. I would appreciate your help. please feel fee to contact me :adesh@suryshreewellness.com
  • 127. Ajay Uppal said on 6/24/2011 8:22:19 AM
    Please advise 'How to get manufacturing license to manufacture Beauty Herbal products in India - i.e. Heena (for hair), Face Pack, Ubtaan, Hair Pack, etc.'? Can we manufacture natural medicinal products i.e. Churan for digestion, Joint pain oil, Tooth powder (Manjan), etc. under this license. Is getting registered with Khadi & Village Gramoudyag is beneficial? Thanks a lot. Ajay Uppal New Delhi, India
  • 128. Mr. Thompson Miller said on 7/2/2011 7:07:33 AM
    Mr. Thompson Miller 19 - 20 Great Sutton Street, London, EC1V 0NB. Email: Akiya_investments@w.cn Good day, Hoping that you are fine today? I am Mr.Thompson Miller a financial consultant attached to Akiya investments international, a fund management company with over US$2,000,000,000.00 (Two Billion United States Dollars) capital investment fund. I handle all our investor's direct capital funds and extracts 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP)/ per annum on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund. As an expert in this profession, I have funds amounting to US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty-Five Million United States Dollars) from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital Fund for our own partnership business investment in his/her country. All confirmable documents to support this Investment Fund will be made available to you. Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities so that the funds can be claimed in any of our six clearinghouses without any hitches. All I require is your honest co-operation. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement and no government involvement at all. It is very important you include your contact address, telephone and fax number for easy communication. Hope to hear from you soon. Email your response to: Regards, Mr.Thompson Miller Akiya investments international
  • 129. Alexandria said on 7/13/2011 11:32:42 PM
    I am in the process of creating my own organic mineral makeup line, however, I am having difficulties finding a manufacturer which could work with me on the ingredients, packaging & marketing. If anyone has any information on good, reputable companies please contact me. Everything I am finding is awfully pricey. Isn't there anything out there that I can get wholesale price for around $2/product?? alexandriadew@yahoo.com 936.537.2277
  • 130. ANGELA said on 7/14/2011 8:40:30 AM
    HELLO TO ALL, I AM A CONSULTANT FOR A COSMETIC LINE IN CANADA, ALL VEGAN AND BOTANICAL PRODUCTS. I TRIED THE PRODUCTS MYSELF AND ARE AMAZING. VERY $ SMALL AMOUNT TO START AND THE REWARDS ARE AMAZING, ONE BEEN A MERCEDES BENZ IF YOU DO REALLY WELL USUALLY WITHIN A YEAR IS DOABLE. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT angfioretti@yahoo.com LOOK FORWARD TALKING WITH YOU PS.WE SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
  • 131. tshegofatso said on 7/29/2011 10:50:44 AM
    Hi am Botswana am interested in starting my cosmetic business so i don't know where i can find suppliers for raw materials, ingredients, packaging and everything that i need to know as i will be new on this project. your urgent assistance will be appreciated
  • 132. Tushar Patil said on 8/1/2011 12:04:37 AM
    Dear sir, I already doing contract manufacturing from other company with my lable, but now i want to start my own industry, please guide me how can do it ? Tushar, Nasik (M.S.) India
  • 133. afza said on 8/3/2011 12:37:00 AM
    i am from ahmedabad, India, i am the president of newly born Cosmetic company called Shachi-N-Dev enterprise. please get updated how a newly born company works on my facebook account: afza musa.
  • 134. Kiara Mason said on 8/3/2011 11:23:04 PM
    Hi, I am trying to import chemical peels to south africa, do you know anything about this? thank you
  • 135. shabbir beginner adviser said on 8/7/2011 3:06:28 AM
    dear i am senior chief chemist in dubai company what type of to import chemical so pls give you you are chemical list.................

shabbir_dhanga@yahoo.co.in || Dubai || Adhesive and Glues Manufacturing Business Consultant

• 136. N.KIRAN KUMAR said on 8/13/2011 5:17:01 AM
    Hi to All i am planning to set up new cosmetic business,how to go about that, what are all steps to be taken phase wise,need to know,pls advice me
  • 137. Nkgoehle said on 8/13/2011 11:02:40 AM
    I would like to know if you have agents in South Africa as I would love to buy raw materials and start a soap and perfume manufacturing business. I am based in South Africa, Limpopo Province.
  • 138. monika said on 8/14/2011 8:04:32 AM
    canada, ontario. i'd like to know the legal requirements to start up my own cosmetic creams business for ontarion, canada- how to ask etc. do they have to be mixed up by pharmacists only. thank you monika
  • 139. Archana said on 8/15/2011 6:27:27 AM
    Hi, I want to start a cosmetics business in Bangalore, India. But I have no idea how to get the products and start off...do I have to take a franchise or how does it work...please guide me..
  • 140. Elizabeth Wanyonyi said on 8/18/2011 7:13:09 AM
    Hi,my name is Elizabeth from Kenya in East Africa and i would like your suggestions about a name that i would give my small business that deals with cosmetics.i would like to know the best wholesalers of cosmetics around me.
  • 141. Anujith said on 8/19/2011 5:30:07 PM
    Hello Sir, I am from India. currently working in uae. I am planning to start cosmetic company in India by exporting products from uae. What you say about the idea.Please advice. contact me : anujith07@gmail.com mob: 00971552534430
  • 142. voke said on 8/20/2011 12:06:26 PM
    i live in nairobi and i want to start a cosmetics biz,are their any suppliers and information centres here .cal0721930753
  • 143. srinath said on 8/21/2011 1:10:03 PM
    planning to setup an perfume and body sprays manufacturing unit, ground work done, any interested persons like to join me feel free to contact, any kind of business inquiry is welcome. i am looking for a business partner set up the project within east africa or india. and a chemist to join me in the project, and any kind of business inquiry and suggestions are welcome. srinathpilli@gmail.com
  • 144. Maurice Fabregas said on 8/23/2011 8:08:17 PM
    We do already have a plant in Mexico City and we can manufacture several cosmetically, pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals to any interested person/company based at the US at very reasonable prices and with confidentiality agreements or using our own formulas with your brand.
  • 145. Franklin Isaac said on 8/29/2011 9:08:11 AM
    I am a an editor and Studio services manager In the Nollywood Industry.I need investors for studio management as it is very viable here in Nollywood. Only serious investors needed.Pls reach me +2347033037118.
  • 146. Chani said on 9/5/2011 7:44:22 AM
    Hey everyone! I am starting up a YouTube Channel that reviews and contains beauty tutorials and teaches proper technique to women across the world. If you are interested I ill gladly review and advertise your products for FREE! Contact me via E-Mail if you are interested in this offer! Thank you for your time and consideration. --Chani
  • 147. Geetha Jaikaran said on 9/5/2011 12:32:21 PM
    Hi, i'm Geetha from Durban , South Africa , Anyone have some good advice for me? I want to purchase cosmetic products for re-sale here in SA. Any recommendations. Want to start up as a home biz and hopefully get a shop soon. Will appreciate any advise. Regards
  • 148. sonam choki said on 9/6/2011 5:54:18 AM
    Hi,am Sonam Choki from Bhutan..I am interested in running up a cosmetic business here in the capital,Thimphu of my country...i thought of starting up the business with the LAKME brand since i am a regular user of the product and loves it..and the advantage of doing a business in these branded product is because there is none as of now plus the youngsters are too much into branded. why i chose LAKME to start with because i find the product is worth and beautiful. So, how do i go about connecting wit a supplier who can send the products and update on the latest fashion.. contact no-0097517826087(BHUTAN)
  • 149. Charles Mwiriza said on 9/6/2011 8:09:14 AM
    Please I would like to start cosmetic products business. I need a partner manufacturers to which we can partner together. I look forward to hear from you soon.
  • 150. C Johnson said on 9/6/2011 6:56:34 PM
    Hi Sonam, I see that you want to become a Distributor for the LAKME brand, which can be a very lucrative venture. I think the first thing you should do is go onto their website. Usually somewhere off to the side or on the bottom of the page you'll find 'career' or 'employment opportunity'. There is where you should start. You will more than likely find contact information such as an email address and/or phone number along with the name of the person you'll need to contact directly. Ask them if they are venturing out to your area (sometimes they don't). If they are, then get more information on how you can become a Rep for their company in your area. Good luck!
  • 151. F.Ghoora said on 9/7/2011 4:23:34 AM
    I am a well known therapist in my country I am from Mauritius I have my own company I run a massage centre to give spa treatments and also I have a training institute I am director and trainer I teach massage therapies and spa treatments I am finding for investors and companies who wants to do spa business in Mauritius as it has a good market because of hotels and mauritian people are care for their health and fitness I am ready to handle and support the business and also if any product companies interested contact me on my mail address healthinhandsmassage@gmail.com
  • 152. Lefteris Karadinos said on 9/11/2011 6:30:39 AM
    Hi Sirs, I have a cosmetics factory in Athens and we are interested to find cosmetics formulas for Body lotion - Shampooos-hand cram-Hair gel. Can you inform me about that . Kind regards, lefteriskaradinos
  • 153. elvis tawanda dzimba said on 9/13/2011 7:03:47 AM
    hi i am interested in the distribution of cosmetic product within Zimbabwe. i am based in in the eastern border city of mutare. can you kindly assist me through the process
  • 154. sachin said on 9/14/2011 11:18:25 AM
    Hi,i am interested in Production of Perfumes in the Mumbai, Maharastra,India.And i needed Machinery for Rental Basis. So Please Address me for Rental Basis Machinery for Perfume Product in the Mumbai. Please Help Me early as possible as.
  • 155. beautychemicals@gmail.com said on 9/15/2011 10:18:29 AM
    Hello All, Am Ameet Jain an Importer from India. I can source Specialty Beauty Chemicals from different part of the world. Since i have no Chemical Background am unable to market it to cosmetic product manufacturer.Anyone interested i can mail you the list of chemicals with its uses. And later import and give it. Call me +91 98805 33035 or mail me.
  • 156. ibrahim said on 9/17/2011 4:03:41 PM
    My name is Ibrahim and having more than 10yrs working experiences in Cosmetics and personal care products formulations, i provide private label for any type of cosmetics, for now i only work with people in the USA, i am in new york city, if any one are interested you can contact me at ibrahim3060@gmail.com
  • 157. nirmal singh said on 9/21/2011 7:13:09 AM
    i am doing research on gorakh samhita {ayurveda category} since last 10 years , now i need investor who can fund me for collecting the rare plants from himachal pradesh and some other locations from india or sourcing very small consignments from abroad , all formulations will be mine , contract manufacturers are in plenty in the market. as per gorakh samhita these products will be like extra ordinary miracles in the cosmetics and health sector, no product in the world can match these. skin of 80 years aged person can be made to look like 30 years aged person......this is just one example of my products. i can also make some health products for curing kidney stone , sugar , b.p. problems. partnership firm or company can be formed and branding and marketing ideas can be discussed.....any one interested can contact me at nirmal_hanumangarh@yahoo.co.in or at 0091-9001007867. i am from hanumangarh in rajasthan and most of my time i spend in jungles of india and doing research as per gorakh samhita.
  • 158. Surya said on 9/22/2011 11:18:20 PM
    I want to start a Shampoo manufacturing unit, need details regarding the same as what will be the investment for it and the process details too. Surya, Hyderabad
  • 159. swapnil wani said on 9/23/2011 1:46:07 AM
    To, Lefteris Karadinos, I have some cosmetics formulas which might be helpful for you. if you want we can discuss on that. mail me swapnilpharma58@gmail.com
  • 160. reshmee said on 9/24/2011 7:47:44 AM
    hi kavita , I am from dubai , I am also a mauritian too, please email me reshmee_e82@yahoo.com. We'll talk about the products you will be able to export .
  • 161. Ranjan kumar said on 9/24/2011 8:55:22 AM
    Please guide me to start a cosmetics manufacturing unit in DELHI, India. I want to start with just 5 laks INR.
  • 162. reshmee said on 9/25/2011 2:54:05 PM
    hello and thanks for responding. yes, i want to know more about your product.you could contact me anytime @ this # 6305149974.thanks
  • 163. Cassarya said on 9/25/2011 5:36:53 PM
    I would like to initiate my own face cream business as I have been making my own products for many years. I am 45 years old and wrinkle free. I am looking for people with expertise in this field to assist and guide in every aspect of the business. Location: Toronto, Canada
  • 164. reshmee said on 9/26/2011 12:45:55 AM
    hi jeff, Actually I am not able to get you through on your phone , just email me better on my email address reshmee_e82@yahoo.com. Thanks
  • 165. Nil said on 9/26/2011 2:00:08 AM
    Hi I am planing to stat my cosmetic mfg unit in pune and need some one as an consultant to guide. regards,
  • 166. shabbir said on 9/26/2011 3:48:06 AM
    dear reshmee i am also from dubai do you want to start business in the product like deodorant body spray, perfume, airfreshner, if you want to start in this product manufacture so i am perfume technician thanks
  • 167. Chase said on 9/27/2011 3:45:03 PM
    I am starting a cosmetic company in Dallas, Texas (in the United States). We have skin rejuvenation creams, stretch mark creams, a neosporin type healing product that works better, and we are currently working on a psoriasis cream. We are looking for vendors or people to put our products in their stores! If you are interested email me at KiserTraining@hotmail.com
  • 168. Rachel said on 9/28/2011 9:59:20 AM
    i have a passion for running my own business, i worked for a beauty product company in Namibia my country and now i am busy looking for a college give me proper training in manufacturing hair and body care products please help.
  • 169. Cindy said on 9/28/2011 1:37:06 PM
    We have MONEY TO INVEST in a natural/organic cosmetic or skin care product line. If you have developed the products, we can invest and help you move it forward. Contact me at cindyn.ehi@yahoo.com
  • 170. naina said on 9/29/2011 2:10:28 AM
    Cindy , I am trying on email address , it is mailer failure , can you send a email on my email avauae@yahoo.com, I have natural and organic products
  • 171. mansi said on 10/1/2011 5:55:27 AM
    hi..i also want to learn to make herbal cosmetics and want to sell from home or shop..can anyone can help me in this..kindly contact me thru mail at mansi2004@hotmail.com.Thanks
  • 172. Pawan Bhatia beginner adviser said on 10/1/2011 8:38:08 AM
    Dear Mr.Chandan, To start a cosmetic with 20k is very very less. You need land building then you have to make separate sections, Furniture, Lab establishment, Machinery & raw material etc. For details mail pawanbhatia@hot mail.com

tushar786@yahoo.com
    Ph: 09810391621

• 173. Pawan Bhatia beginner adviser said on 10/1/2011 8:42:08 AM

@Cindy, Dear Cindy, We have a range of developed products of natural/organic products under ayurvedic license. We are a GMP certified company from last 15years in the manufacturing & exports. For further details pl contact tushar786@yahoo.com

tushar786@yahoo.com
    Ph: 09810391621

• 174. charles mwiriza said on 10/1/2011 10:49:46 AM
    like you i'm also interested to start up a cosmetic business but would be needing a business partner..keep in touch..jvilor1@gmail.com
  • 175. Pawan Bhatia beginner adviser said on 10/3/2011 5:42:00 AM
    Dear Charles, From where you are.What type of partner you are looking. Regards. Pawan Bhatia

tushar786@yahoo.com
    Ph: 09810391621

• 176. Monica .k said on 10/12/2011 7:10:34 AM
    i am from mumbai,interested to develop my own products starting from lipsticks.any idea of contract manufacturing of lipsticks in mumbai in small budget.please suggest me.
  • 177. Pawan Bhatia beginner adviser said on 10/12/2011 8:30:16 AM
    Dear Monica, When ever you are interested in Hair, Skin & Body care products you can contact me.

tushar786@yahoo.com
    Ph: 09810391621

• 178. beverly said on 10/15/2011 10:05:50 AM
    mohd alam..im currently looking for a chemist/cosmetic formulator who could help me starting my own cosmetic products such as whitening cream, wrinkle /acne remover etc....for asian skin particularly filipino/a .email me thanks!beverly
  • 179. Cam said on 10/17/2011 10:09:09 AM
    HI there, I would like to start a natural cosmetic range aimed at tweens. I am in Cape Town, South Africa. I would like to partner up with someone developing the product or make contact with manufacturers in SA. Failing that make contact with distributors outside SA. Please contact me cam@anglocape.co.za
  • 180. Michael said on 10/17/2011 4:00:06 PM
    Hi i got a building of 6000 sq feet in the north of Mauritius what ever who want to rent it can do his cosmetic business .my number is +27720491689. Thank michael
  • 181. Heather said on 10/19/2011 12:35:09 PM
    Dear Pishon B, Beatrice, Puro, Lola, Selma, Afia, Elizabeth, Voke, Geetha, Elvis T Dzimba, Rose and Charles. I can provide you with top brand and lower end market cosmetics and make up in small quantities to start with. I am based in the United Kingdom. Contact me with your queries and I would be happy to assist. Email me on heathermuch@live.co.uk Good luck all.
  • 182. milad said on 10/22/2011 6:56:40 AM
    Hi sir, Hope you are doing well. This is from Milad from Iran. I want buy alot of goods (cosmetics). Since I am inclined to open a door for future cooperation with your company, I would be very much obliged if I have an opportunity to meet and discuss it. Kind regards, Milad +989131982881
  • 183. Chilule said on 10/26/2011 4:44:35 AM
    Hi, I live in Botswana, Kasane, the home of Africas tourism, i have secured a shop to open a cosmetic shop, need a partner to be an investor in Botswana. please contact me.
  • 184. Balinda Collins said on 10/26/2011 10:46:55 AM
    Hi sir/madam, i am located in Uganda and am interested in starting a cosmetics manufacturing company but i dont know how to go about it i urgently need your advice i will be grateful with your assistance.
  • 185. tazo sylvie said on 10/27/2011 7:32:49 PM
    i want to start of movie production house in cameroon, cause i am also a good script writer, in this business, other small production houses will rent or hire equipments from us, and with the many TV channels in Cameroon we can easily produce film series that will sell Nationally and Internationally like TINSEL. all i need now is an investors, please for further info contact my at cadyblack@yahoo.com.thanks
  • 186. vinoo kumar said on 10/28/2011 2:11:53 AM
    I am from mumbai (India).i have 15 long years experience in marketing and advertising.i would like to start small cosmetic business.kindly suggest me a business which is viable to me
  • 187. Ankit Bavishi said on 10/28/2011 7:28:37 AM
    I am starting up a new venture of 100% Veg. Herbal Cosmetics in India. I want genuine buyers/distributors for marketing my upcoming Cosmetics brand in India as well as Overseas. My emaild id is ankitbavishi24@gmail.com
  • 188. sushil Kumar said on 10/28/2011 8:42:10 AM
    I am looking to start cosmetic business in Bhiwani haryana India, Kindly provide the guide line to start manufacturing cosmetic product.0996325558
  • 189. Pawan Bhatia beginner adviser said on 10/29/2011 12:14:48 AM
    Dear Sushil Ji, You can contact me 09810391621 to start new unit.How to start,how to obtain license. What are other formalities.

tushar786@yahoo.com
    Ph: 09810391621

• 190. fiona chandie said on 11/1/2011 2:53:07 AM
    hi i want to start a cosmetic shop in south sudan but do not know where i can get good products at a cheap price. kindly advise
  • 191. susan said on 11/1/2011 12:45:47 PM
    hi am from nigeria. i wanna start my own makeup line here in nigeria. but am having problems estimating how much i'll be needing for the cost of production and all. please i would want you to help me in making the estimates. thanks
  • 192. nadeem ahmed said on 11/3/2011 10:10:54 AM
    hi this is nadeem wanted ti start cosmetics business state delhi location darya ganj what can i do i can sell branded item is this necessary to collect distributor right to branded company and what margin i gain please guide thanks
  • 193. samir alawar said on 11/4/2011 9:01:24 AM
    hello i am mr.samir living in gounzhou working guide business here for any product you are looking for in china for contact me samiralawar@hotmail.com 008615800208741
  • 194. B.KUMARESH said on 11/9/2011 1:15:50 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I'm planning to start a cosmetic product in India (Nagercoil south India), I would like to know the procedures to start . My product is sure to a hot cake seller . Please advice. Thanks & regards, B.kumaresh, +91-8122963023
  • 195. Sanjay Patel said on 11/9/2011 8:20:21 AM
    Hello All, My name is Sanjay Patel and I am from UK.I have land and warehouse in Milk city Anand. Gujarat. India. I want to start cosmetic manufacture company and Also I want to do job work for other companies as well. I have good size of land to start business there. Could you please some one explain me how to start and get machinery from where? row materials from where? and how to get job work from other companies? Also I want to know how much I have to invest to start this unit? Email me: sanjpatel@aol.com/sanj279@yahoo.co.in or call me on 0044-7747462104. Thanks in advance for your wonderful support. Sanjay Patel
  • 196. Lerato said on 11/9/2011 7:06:02 PM
    Hi my name lerato from south africa kzn(newcastle) i'm currently doing nails and makeup from home but now i want to expand by opening my own beauty supply shop, if there is any one out there how deal with manufacturing products such as hand creams to makeup please let me know +27712608907
  • 197. Sathish Kumar said on 11/9/2011 10:37:44 PM
    Hi, my name is satish, I interest to start a cosmetic company in Chennai. Tamilnadu. South India. if anyone suggest me how to start the company and where i get the materials in chennai. pls help me. thank you. My email id : mpsatish_palani@yahoo.com
  • 198. Monica .k said on 11/12/2011 2:13:38 PM
    Thanks pawan for ur suggestion. actually i have done M-TECH IN cosmetology and want to start my own business. But i have no idea about it like license & all.
  • 199. kishor said on 11/13/2011 3:14:03 AM
    Hi we are based in mumbai india. We are manufacturer of Cosmetic product, Skin care product, Hair care product, Deodorant & Perfume etc,, Good quality with affordable price. Feel free to call 09172522569
  • 200. Fatou said on 11/13/2011 10:14:30 PM
    Hi, my name is Fatou. I am currently studying BA in business management. I want to start a lipstick line in the UK or Gambia for ladies. How much fund do I need to get manufacturers to manufacture the product with my own label and where can I get manufacturers from. Also, what advice do you have for me.My email is fatoub_06@hotmail.com. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you in advance.