How to Start a Tour Company

Do you know that millions of people go on vacation tour each year? People often want to go on a trip tour to enjoy seeing different places and as a way of getting a break from their jobs and responsibilities. The increasing number of people who book a tour is therefore a good reason why it is a better idea to start a travel tour company.

Starting a tour company can be a good endeavor most especially if you have a natural interest in traveling and sight seeing and you have the necessary knowledge on how to start a tour company.

The following are valuable information that you will find helpful if you want to have a successful and profitable adventure tour company:

Make sure that you provide the types of services that your clients will look for in your tour agency. When operating a tour company, it is important that you think of the possible things that your clients will need or will more likely look for when they are looking for travel tour companies. Your clients may be looking for affordable tour packages and there are times when your clients will prefer to have a personalized special tour. Consider these things when planning the types of services that you will offer in your travel tour company. You will find it a good idea to offer affordable packages to people who avail of your group tour. You may also provide tours packages that can be customized by your clients who may have preferences when going on a guided tour.

Establish good relationship with other companies related to your industry. You may be engaging in the travel tour business industry but it is important that you establish good relationship with other companies that can be related to yours. You will, for example, find it a good idea to build relationship with a tickets company and tour bus companies so you can be given discounted rates and nice accommodation when you avail of their services for your virtual tour company. You also can increase your contacts with different franchising hotels to give an affordable travel deal along overnight stay at famous hotels to your customers. You have to give something special to sell your package which no one gives in your competitive market so plan your deals well.

Find competent staffs who can handle your corporate tours company. It is also important that you employ competent staffs who can efficiently manage your grand canyon tour company. Look for reliable and friendly tour agents, tour operator and tour guides who will be responsible for the tour services that you offer such as romantic tours, family tour, senior tours and sightseeing services.

To improvise on your sells target try to introduce incentives and referrals to your current and prospect clients. You can give corporate discounts to target behemoth companies. Your tour agency can also attract more people by giving group discounts and student discounts. Your travel tour company might not make handsome profit on these tour packages but don’t forget students and groups help a lot in marketing.

• How much does a Coach Bus Cost
    If you would like to operate a bus company, maybe the question you have in mind is “how much does a tour bus cost”. In this article, that will be answered.
  • How to Become a Tour Operator
    Becoming a tour operator can yield you lots of gains than you have ever imagined. Just make sure that you will be able to address the customers’ need.

• 1. nityanand shetty said on 5/19/2008
    Hi, I will be more interested if you provide more information regarding the starting a business. such as the structure of the business & capital required i the business
  • 2. Ndavipato said on 6/13/2008
    Also if you advice me on how the website should look like and also the most important features that should be included.
  • 3. TJ said on 7/10/2008
    If anyone is interested in going in on a business in Canada, please email me at tjandann4eva@live.com .
  • 4. Thabiso said on 10/6/2008
    i want to start a tour company but i don't have enough money to buy a bus. i decided to hire a bus from another company. So do you think it will be more expensive or is it a bad idea?
  • 5. rock said on 10/26/2008
    hi you can either take loan if u want your business to start otherwise u can work with travel company , learn from it, and gain more and more experience and make yourself independent to start your business
  • 6. M said on 11/19/2008
    To answer Q1. Company structure is important regardless of the industry. Look into whether you will set up as LLC or Corp. Best is to consult an accountant. Capital depends on the type of tour company you want to create. Other things to look at are, state regulations on tour companies, many states have regs, many don't. If you sell your tour to people in multiple states, you have to make sure you abide by each state's regs. You will also want to consult with a lawyer who is familiar with seller of travel law. Lastly, it is important to look into liability insurance. Some insurance companies specialize in tour operator insurance, so that should tell you something about its relevance.
  • 7. LEBOGANG MOKGETHI said on 1/20/2009 8:16:40 AM
    I AM INTERESTED IN STARTING A BUSINESS IN TOURISM, BOUGHT A MERCEDES VITO WHICH I THINK IS RELIABLE AND SAFE TO USE. I HAVE SO FAR REGISTERED THE COMPANY AND DID A PROFILE AS WELL, MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE NO CLUE ON WHERE TO GO FROM HERE AS I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE INDUSTRY AND NOT QUALIFIED AS YET. PLS HELP
  • 8. Anesh said on 1/23/2009 4:43:57 AM
    Tips for Lebogang Mokgethi
    I recommend that you immediately put the Merc to work as an airport shuttle service and start converting cash at the soonest.
    1. Arrange permanent parking space at your nearest International Airport and have your vehicle based there. (Convenient for urgent last minute pickups)
    2. Ensure that your reservations desk is manned & equipped to handle bookings 24/7. (telephonic, fax, email, website, sms) U have to be accessible at all times.
    3. Have a "referral commission" factored into your vehicle hire rates and offer this commission to hotels & accommodation establishments, travel agencies, reservations desk clerks, air charter companies, event organisers and so on. This referral commission will ensure that people out there go the extra mile to send you clients.
    4. Advertise, Advertise, Advertise
    Best of luck SA Travel & Tourism - SATNT
  • 9. toji tharakan said on 2/5/2009 6:26:51 AM
    I AM STARTING A NEW BUSINESS ON TOUR OPERATING IN INDIA AND DUBAI, I WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME BASIC IDEAS AND SOME IMPORTANT POINTS TO KEEP IN MY MIND REGULARLY IN MY BUSINESS RUNNING. KINDLY PLEASE GIVE ME VALID DETAILS IN STARTING MY NEW BUSINEESS AND A GOOD ADVICE. THANK YOU
  • 10. Jekku Thomas said on 2/6/2009 3:50:42 AM
    I would like to start a tour and travel company in India, What is the formalities for Registering this company. Hope to hear from you a better advice.
  • 11. james said on 2/12/2009 1:36:42 PM
    Having lived in the USA for the last 12 years, I would like anyone interested in a safari or a tour business in kenya. I would be of a great help to be a business partner because i have been there all of my life. Thanks.
  • 12. curtis said on 2/25/2009 3:58:12 AM
    Anyone interested in starting a Tours and Travel Firm in Kenya is warmly welcome. Just drop a line in my inbox. Anyone interested to tour Kenya is free to inquire from me. curtis@operamail.com
  • 13. Greg said on 2/26/2009 7:08:22 AM
    Please furnish more details for the requirements to start a tour bus company. Business and capital needed and where do you go to register.
  • 14. jesse said on 2/28/2009 4:25:12 AM
    Hello james, I am intrested in opening a tour company in kenya. please contact me. My address is tours.safaris@yahoo.com
  • 15. Oscar said on 3/13/2009 12:27:55 AM
    I need information on how to get customers because i am already in the business of tourism. i have a website which is www.bocalia.co.za but i don't get customers, i am registered with many search engine e.g yahoo, google, ananzi you can name it but i don't get customers. please help me.
  • 16. MELISSA FEARON said on 3/16/2009 12:48:27 AM
    HI IAM FROM JAMAICA AND I HAVE STARTED A TOUR COMPANY AND I DONT HAVE THE KNOW HOW TO GET ORANIZED TO SET UP WEB PAGE WITH PICS AND LOCATION NO CAM NO MONEY BUT I KNOW I CAN WITH LITTLE OR NO RESOURCES SO I JUST NEED A SPCIFIC GUIDE ON HOW TO GET PEOPLE TO VISIT ME BY SPECIAL INVITATION ONLY AND WE WOULD BUILD A RELATIONSHIP AND SET UP A SCEDULE BEFORE THEY EVEN GET TO JAMAICA I HAVE THE KNOW HOW TO SOURCE CHEAP BED AND BREAKFAST AND ACTIVITIES AND I HAVE ACCESS TO TRANSPORTATION EVEN FOR LARGE GROUPS BUT MY MAIN FOCOUS IS ON ECO,HOLISTIC HEALING WITH NATURAL HERBS AND I HAVE LINKS WITH WELL ESTABLISHED NURITIONIST FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO DEAL WITH THEIR HEALTH TOO SOO I NOT REALLY INTRESTED IN GETTING LIC I WANT IT TO BE S0 PVT AND INIMATE MORE THAN JUS SHOWING MY BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY IAM 26 AND I LOVE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND LEARN ABOUT DIFFRENT CULTURES ALSO COUCH SURFING GAVE ME A WAY TO GET CLIENTS EVEN THOUGH THEY DONT SPEND MUCH BUT ITS A FOOT THROUGH THE DOOR WELL U HEAR MY STORY SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK MY NEXT STEP SHOULD BE GET REGISTERED FIRST OR MAKE BUSINSS PLAN?????????
  • 17. Ravi said on 3/16/2009 5:47:37 AM
    Hi I want to start the Tours & Travels Business and I have a good experiences of this business but I am confused that do this business require a License please suggest me how to come out of this problem.
  • 18. Isaac said on 3/17/2009 10:23:12 AM
    Hi, i have started a tour and taxi company in Nairobi Kenya and looking for clients from all over the world that are coming to Nairobi. To be able to offered transport service contact Email sheccainahafricasafaris@yahoo.Com. we will make arrangement on how we can pick you from the airport.
  • 19. charles said on 3/22/2009 10:10:41 AM
    Hi! I operate a tour guide business based in uganda, specialising in life time adventurous activities like gorilla trekking, nile rafting, guided tours to national parks, mountains, islands in lake victoria. Please contact me for a cheap tour package or business.
  • 20. Euro Abysiniya said on 3/23/2009 1:38:58 PM
    Dear Sir /Madam This is the best site we find in tourism field, it is interesting you all are working in the tourism business. This is my idea we all can work together as partner no need to open big office no need to buy car the only thing you can do is organize a trip and collect the money from the client and take them where they want, you will make money and the local tour operator too. So if you are interested to do this you can work everywhere in the world. We are looking for joint venture or partners to organize tour to Ethiopia if you are interested please contact us at aberacoffee@yahoo.com, 00251911249079. We can work together with this field. 1 Tourism, 2 hotel and guest house, apartment, 3 farming, 4 investing in the country, 5 import export, 6 opening new NGO We know how, when, where and why. Please if you have any new idea or interest contact me, i will help you with information and we can work together. with best regards, Mr.Abera
  • 21. patrick said on 3/25/2009 1:15:29 PM
    i need help in information on how to start a tour company in kenya, i live in ca usa. need info please.
  • 22. Essa said on 3/27/2009 5:54:40 AM
    Oman is an arabian country and a new tourist attraction. I want to start a tourist business. How can I get connected with with overseas tour operators? I can offer competitive price for accommodation and local tours. Any party interested please write to me
  • 23. Val Sims said on 3/27/2009 5:59:58 AM
    Hi, I would like to start arranging for tours to Kenya and East Africa. I am about to finish my degree in Tourism Management so I have much information on how to go about it. If you would like to travel to Kenya, Uganda or Tanzania, please contact me on vesliz@yahoo.com.
  • 24. Farooq said on 3/28/2009 1:35:21 AM
    Hi, I have a touring company in Kenya specializing in Wildlife Safaris, Golfing Safaris and Beach Holidays. I am looking for tour agents and facilitators all over the world to do business with. Write to me on sales@mysticafrica.co.ke
  • 25. maria said on 3/28/2009 5:30:33 AM
    Hi i am planning to start a transfer and shuttle company. how do i start? what are the legal requirements. mariantaka@hotmail.com
  • 26. Rosh said on 3/30/2009 4:12:31 PM
    Hi, I have a touring company in Egypt and i am looking for tour agents to do business with. Please contact me if you are interested. info@goaroundegypt.com
  • 27. Jared said on 3/30/2009 9:04:13 PM
    Hi, I have a plan to start a tour business in new zealand for some time but thought it was just a dream and would be too difficult to make a living out of. But now i see myself in a situation where it can happen. I have knowledge on what the clients want being at the other end of the business and should have enough money to cover initial costs. what i do need to know is do i need certain papers of qualifications or licenses to start. also what are all the initial costs?
  • 28. Robin said on 4/10/2009 3:33:13 AM
    hello! I'm starting a tour business in delhi to near 2000 km but i have a problem that how can i start this means all the things i can arrange car, bus and hotels but how can i register my company? how can people search me on internet for contacting?
  • 29. Robin said on 4/10/2009 3:41:18 AM
    robin contact me at gahlot.ch123@gmail.com
  • 30. M.A.BHAT said on 4/10/2009 6:25:39 PM
    Hello, hi i am running tour and travel agency in delhi at pahar ganj in main bazar where there are other travel agency around me the way they are doing business for me is not possible. They are following after the customers and cheating them i want to do business in good way so that i will have good name in business and i want to get direct contacts with other country travel agencies so that they can send groups to me and i can make them travel india. also hotel bookings, tour packages. i can rent them cars etc. i am registered with chamber of commerce. i am member of irctc. can you give me any idea by which i can get good business and can make good name in business. thanks
  • 31. mokgadi maredi said on 4/17/2009 6:13:44 AM
    i want to start a tour and travel company, i just want find out, what is it that i must do, just tell me how it works, do i have to write itineraries, find transport and accommodation for tourist, is that what a tour and travel company does?
  • 32. roy hudson said on 4/23/2009 2:32:48 PM
    Hi this is Roy and I need help and advice on how to start a entertainment tour for basketball, I have the business started but not the tour.
  • 33. roy hudson said on 4/23/2009 2:35:32 PM
    Any body wanting to help sponsor a basketball entertainment tour? drop me a line at: starzllc@yahoo.com
  • 34. prateesh m said on 4/24/2009 5:28:33 AM
    HI , I am having a tour company in Kerala, south india. We specialize in inbound tours of Kerala, maldives and Golden triangle tours(delhi-Jaipur-Agra). I am looking for partners/agents in Europe and middle east who can sent in clients and thus have a mutually beneficial relation. We are having strong relations with vendors such as car and coach operators, houseboats, resorts, hotels etc. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks to all our website is www.vihaartours.com
  • 35. Jerry Jacob said on 4/26/2009 2:19:42 AM
    Hi, I am setting a Tour Company in MT Hagen Western Highland Province Papua New Guinea. I have already registered the company as Natural Discovery Tours and also planning to set up a lodge "Baiyer River Lodge". Please would you give some information on how to set up the Tour company and procedures involved in setting up?
  • 36. Rob Garcia said on 4/28/2009 11:09:21 AM
    Melissa Fearon, I will be in Jamaica next Monday(May 4) and I am very interested in maybe partnering with you regarding your B&B. Please contact me at Rob@5startravelandcruises.com, you can visit our site at www.5startravelandcruises.com to show you that we are a legitimate agency with over 10 yrs in business. Thanks, Rob
  • 37. Nicholas said on 4/30/2009 9:35:54 AM
    Hi all! great site and blogs, however i think we all need to keep researching and work harder so as to take this business to the next level. Tourism is an interesting field but we need to let them(potential clients) know how much of a career it is by being very professional. Lastly, I would love to reach out to other agents in the Caribbeans and Europe for possible collaboration. Nicholas from Lagos, Nigeria. my email address is nickey_familia@yahoo.com Chow and talk to you later
  • 38. Edmond Thomas said on 5/1/2009 6:48:55 AM
    Having lived in the USA for 14 years, I now live in Tanzania where I am partnering with my brother (22 years direct involvement in Wildlife & Kilimanjaro climbing safaris) in setting up a tour business in Tanzania. Our main intention to build a responsible (community friendly) tour company that will make an impact in the lives of real people we work with. With our collective experiences, my brother and I would make valuable partners. Please drop me an email... or if you plan to be in Tanzania, let me be your host, and explore together.
  • 39. habte said on 5/3/2009 1:01:48 PM
    I have tour company here & i want to work with partnership in USA or Europe since I have big demand/market in Ethiopia. can you communicate me?
  • 40. John Kairouz said on 5/5/2009 11:11:39 AM
    HELLO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS CAN BE ANSWERED BY CONTACTING ME AT MY EMAIL.

With respect to all the wonderful answers provided here by many helpful and caring persons, all business must start with a clear and well defined plan. Followed by a strategy for execution and allocation of all the necessary resources such as money, workforce, technical know how etc... We specialize at the Winners circle in such endeavors. We totally understand financial restrictions with start up business and will be willing to help you all depending on each case at minimal cost. Today you must spend money to make money. Most small business fail because they cannot properly transition from the idea phase to actual implementation within there budgets. 60% of projects fail from the beginning. At the winners circle our proven track record holds testament to our success with many clients. Feel free to shoot over your questions to my email. Have a wonderful week all! Good Luck. My direct Email is:john@jointhewinnerscircle.com
  • 41. rani said on 5/6/2009 3:42:20 AM
    Actually i am interested to venture into tour or more liking to do reservation of air flight through domestic and international flight. how to do? where to start from?
  • 42. John Kairouz said on 5/7/2009 12:19:31 PM
    Great questions, both of them Rani. To help answer them I'm going to need more information from you.

1) Where are you located and which country would you like to open your business from?
    2)What is your educational and experience background? Does any of it support entry into this type of business?
    3)Are you looking to conduct business through the net only as E-commerce or also as a physical establishment with walk-ins?
    4)Looking to open an office or from home?
    5)Flight alone might not be lucrative enough, depending on your market? have you considered other additions or services and if so have you conducted any feasibility studies yet?

If you'd prefer not to post the answers feel free to email me directly at john@jointhewinnerscircle.com Thank you
  • 43. chok said on 5/14/2009 11:04:54 AM
    i would like to set up a tour company in Abuja, Nigeria. I know little about the business and how to grow it. How do i take-off, how do i grow the business to client and customer satisfaction
  • 44. Boithabiso said on 5/21/2009 3:43:11 PM
    Does one need a license to run a touring company/airport shuttle services company in south africa? If so where can one get one?
  • 45. John said on 5/21/2009 8:31:09 PM
    Hi every one, i am looking for a business partner who can work with me, I am from Tanzania but I live in Pennsylvania in U.S.A now. here is my company website www.openafricatours.com I hope to hear fro you soon. John.
  • 46. joza said on 5/22/2009 5:24:32 PM
    Hi all, I'm planning to start a tour and holiday management company in South India. Would anybody advise me where to start and how to organize everything? please. thanks
  • 47. Ajit Bhaskar said on 5/27/2009 11:27:38 AM
    I AM STARTING A NEW BUSINESS ON TOUR OPERATING IN INDIA( Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh State), I WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME BASIC IDEAS AND SOME IMPORTANT POINTS TO KEEP IN MY MIND REGULARLY IN MY BUSINESS RUNNING. KINDLY PLEASE GIVE ME VALID DETAILS IN STARTING MY NEW BUSINESS AND A GOOD ADVICE. THANK YOU 11
  • 48. Stevoe said on 5/29/2009 10:54:52 AM
    Hi, I'm looking for tour agents from the USA to partner with moreso if they don't have partners in Kenya or may be they need more partners. I have been in business for 5 years and most of my agents or lets say partners or those who sent me business are from Germany. Britain and France. If you are interested email me on lofas@loveforafricasafaris.com or fax me on +254(0)50 2020623
  • 49. James Joseph said on 6/3/2009 7:38:04 AM
    Dear All, I am having a tour management company in Kerala, south india. We specialize in inbound tours of Kerala with highest customer service standards. I am looking for business partners, travel agents in Europe and USA, Australia, Russia and Middle East who can sent clients to Kerala to explore the natural beauty and experience the culture, so we can have a mutually beneficial relation in this industry. I do have strong relations and experience with vendors such as vehicle suppliers, houseboats, resorts, hotels, airlines, tourism board etc. I Look forward to have a good relation always. Thank you very much to all of you. Please do not hesitate to contact me at jamesjosephm@gmail.com for further clarifications.
  • 50. asanka beginner adviser said on 6/9/2009 2:18:01 AM
    hi everyone, i'm starting a new tour consultant company in Sri lanka the beautiful island in indian ocean, and i need some foreign contacts for my business from europ( specially from Germany, Britain, France, and Italy),US, Australia, Africa and all the asian countries...if some one interested about this please right me down your business proposal to me through asiki23@hotmail.com or contact me through 0094 112561958, thanks best regards..,

asiki23@hotmail.com || 0094 112561958 || Tourism Business Consultant, Sri Lanka

• 51. kim said on 6/10/2009 2:52:01 PM
    hello everyone, in my experience in travel business it is so satisfying to see clients happy and their expectations exceeded with excellent service. it is key to the success of any travel agency or tour operator. I recently resigned from a very successful tour operator in the world, i bought a 4x4 and Van for an upstart. my major challenge has been getting agencies abroad market my service offering. anyone interested in partnership with me is welcome. My email is africatouch@gmail.com. Thank you and wish you all the best!
  • 52. sisir said on 6/11/2009 7:10:59 AM
    hi i am sisir from bhutan and i want to start tour business. the problem is that i have no idea in this field. i want to know everything about tour business. i want you to tell me if there is any web site which tells us how to start a tour business in details. can you also give me some foreign contacts? thank u.
  • 53. George said on 6/14/2009 8:14:42 PM
    Hello Everyone. I am in the process of forming a travel tour operations here in California, specifically targeting Tours in the Mundo Maya. Mainly Belize and Guatemala, and parts of Southern Mexico. I plan to target travelers from the US, Canada, Mexico and Europe. I am in the Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization field so my areas of expertise will be in creating a website and market the business online in these countries. I have also lived and traveled to the Mundo Maya area, Southern Mexico, Belize and Guatemala and I am very familiar with the area. I want to combine my knowledge of Marketing and the familiarity and experience in traveling to these countries to develop a first class tour company with different tour packages targeting all levels of travelers. Anyone interested please contact me at jmsilva3@gmail.com.
  • 54. Webster Kapaliswa said on 6/17/2009 3:41:29 AM
    We are a tour company operating and based in Arusha Tanzania. Our company African Guide Expeditions Ltd is owned 100% by Tanzanians. We are looking for an agent or partner to work with. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information. Email:info@africanguideexpeditions.com
  • 55. Roman S.Chuwa said on 6/17/2009 5:27:53 AM
    kIBOKO bushcamp in Tanzania is a Tented camp and Camp site located at Lake Manyara national park, Mto wa mbu adjacent the national park. It is a paradise for wildlife enthusiastic and blends into its natural surroundings to enable visitors to feel themselves park of the wild. clients going to MANYARA.N. PARK, TARANGIRE N. PARK, NGORONGORO CRATER, SERENGETI, LAKE EYASI, OLDONYO-LENGAI ETC could stay there, we are looking a serious partner to join together AND INVEST TO THIS PROPERTY, and develop more to this area, also do marketing to get more clients.. size of the area is 37 acres. please view our web..www.kibokolodge.com or email. kibokotz@yahoo.co.uk or tel +255(0) 754 476861 mr. Roman S. Chuwa
  • 56. James expert adviser said on 6/17/2009 8:01:48 AM
    @phenyo, This business needs hardly any cash, this is more about managing and personal relation with your tourist. You can arrange everything for tourist and keep your share. You can arrange car, buy tickets, plan their trip, book a hotel in visitor's money so why you need cash for this? You can also start this business from home, all that you need is a computer, internet and a cellphone. I think you need more passion than cash.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 57. Bryan Coetzee beginner adviser said on 6/23/2009 3:13:13 AM
    i have read a number of the questions raised and believe Bizhub has answered them very well. i would also like to add that being a start up, one needs to spend time and money on consultants who can draw up a decent business plan - in particular the financial sections. they can answer the bankability point, break even point and more importantly, based on certain capital outlay and running costs, will this business venture be feasible. but be warned, there are many people out there who do business plans. do a thorough background check on them - especially on their financial I.Q. otherwise...this is a great site. would like to get more involved somehow. regards Bryan

Tourism Business Adviser

• 58. Vinod said on 6/23/2009 3:11:37 PM
    I would like to start a tour and travel company in Delhi, India. What is the formalities for Registering this company. And what is the basic investment to start the business. Waiting for your valuable and best advice. Thank You.
  • 59. Pablo Ortiz said on 6/25/2009 11:55:33 PM
    Hi, I would like to start a personal walking tour business in N.Y.C. .. I know there are lots of tours in N.Y. yet i'm trying something new by providing daily tours to all boroughs using and teaching tourists how to use public transportation with a more 1 on 1 approach so I only book tours by families or couples for a better feel of N.Y. life.. E-mail me at ortizsp@yahoo.com if you want to come to New York and never get lost..
  • 60. Franklin Appiah said on 6/28/2009 11:27:55 PM
    I have great interest in the travel and tourism business, i have started with the company, registered, and organize local tours here in Ghana, but the main vision is to collaborate with international travel and tour companies and operators to connect leisure and business as well as other categories of travel globally. at my current status i believe Babahub.com which is my travel portal needs to connect with focused and unswerving companies and agencies to connect globally. What do i do, If you ever want to travel to Ghana for any reason at all, communicate with me (info@babahub.com). WE are reliable and we believe in working with agencies and individuals previously unknown.
  • 61. kennedy said on 7/1/2009 9:31:19 AM
    Hi, I am in the process of starting a tour operator business in kenya, Nairobi. I am looking for interested partners in UK, USA, Swiz, Italy, Germany e.t.c. to provide the clients. email (rohashken@gmail.com)
  • 62. Harish said on 7/13/2009 2:25:36 AM
    Hi All, We are a successful tour operator in India. At present, we are catering to Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka. We are looking for interested partners in Germany, London who can send/provide me the clients in India. If any one interested please email.
  • 63. Jasurbek said on 7/16/2009 9:13:35 AM
    I want to start a tour and travel company in Uzbekistan. i just want to find out, what is it that i must do, just tell me how it works, do i have to write itineraries, find transport and accommodation for tourist, is that what a tour and travel company does? How much money must to invest at minimum? Waiting for your valuable and best advice. Thank You.
  • 64. Peter said on 7/19/2009 1:51:04 PM
    I own a small airport shuttle company in San Francisco Bay Area, I would like to get into the travel organizer business, we have about 300 people, we transfer to the bay area airports, so we do have a captive audience, I am interested in tour operators to from everywhere in the world, maybe a joint venture basis, please let me know if you can help (apolloluxury@yahoo.com)
  • 65. Karuna Wickrama arachchi said on 7/21/2009 4:48:12 AM
    Hi all, I'm planning to start a Tour company in Sri Lanka. Please advise me how to start and how to organize everything? please. thanks
  • 66. Rakesh said on 7/22/2009 6:06:24 PM
    Hi, I want to start a tour organizer business in India. But have no clues how to go about it. I have money but no experience and can't work anywhere to get experience. Please advice me.
  • 67. SerkeAlem said on 7/23/2009 2:50:38 AM
    This year I graduate from college of Tourism. My profession is Tour Operator. However, I did not start working on this field. I have a plan to run my own tour operation business together with some friends in Ethiopia. Please let me know if you can advise (rishetal@yahoo.com)
  • 68. Daisy said on 7/23/2009 8:26:40 AM
    I work for Dakota Tours which is a tours and travel company in Kenya. We are targeting European, Asian and American tour companies who would like to form a partnership to bring tourists to either Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda for various tour packages including Tailor-made safaris, Lodge Safaris, Hotel & Camping Safaris, Hotel reservations, Mountain climbing, Car hire and more. Anyone interested in forming a partnership with us as their representatives in East Africa please write to me at daisy@dakotatours.co.ke or info@dakotatours.co.ke .
  • 69. Hakim said on 7/31/2009 2:04:03 AM
    I have a Tour company and operating from srilanka specializing in inbound tours. Looking for agents all around the world who could organize Tours to the beautiful Paradise Island of Srilanka. Please contact me at rseacreast@yahoo.com (my personal address) regarding packages and tours in srilanka and how we could work together in prospering our businesses. Thank you ,
  • 70. Rakesh Jatiana said on 7/31/2009 9:18:57 AM
    Dear sir, I learnt about this business through your website. I would like to inform you that I'm a merchant shipping officer sailed for more than 20yrs in various foreign companies and visited over 80 countries. Now I have decided to start with tours/traveling/holiday packages and all sort of business connected with tourism in India and abroad.

Presently I'm settled in Karnal, near the holi city of Kurukshetra, Haryana. This is about 120 kms from Delhi and have a vast opportunity for this sort of business. I do need your help and guidance from companies like the one of yours, who can advise and guide me to step in to this kind of business. There is no shortage of office space and I'm sure that I can do anything if you feel me to join your group. I'm sure being a part of your company and with your kind help I can start this business.

I request you to contact me at the earliest if you are looking for hardworking people who can do well after starting up this business. If possible I would like to have a meeting with your company representative for further discussions. Thanx n regards. hope to see you soon. My contact details are as follows: Rakesh Kumar Jatiana, H/No.: 2092/ sect-13, Urbaqn Estate, Karnal-132001, state Haryana, Ph.; (R) 0184-4031092/ 0184 2203557 Mob.: +919466294354, Eml: jatiana@hotmail.com
  • 71. Clare said on 8/7/2009 8:57:54 AM
    Dear comrades, i have acquired invaluable knowhow on this site. I have a tour which operates in east and southern Africa and occasionally trips to Asia(Turkey and Thailand) and am glad i ventured into it.

we are now building the website and we believe this is one thing that will catapult us to great heights. For those who want to partner with us(bigCAT Adventures), then please contact us and we can collaborate on any tours. We specialise on birdwatching safaris, fly fishing, boating, trekking, mountaineering, volunteerism and beach holidays. All this at affordable rates and great service delivery to our clients. We ALWAYS go where others can't venture.

our contacts are: + 254 723 539-844/+254 733 592-656. Email: bigcat.adventures@yahoo.com, bigcat.adventure@gmail.com. "Keep the adventure flowing"
  • 72. Moshim said on 8/11/2009 10:43:57 AM
    Hi my name is moshim from Fiji Islands. Please contact me for cheapest holiday in fiji. I can help you with accommodation, private or seat in coach transfers to and from the hotel, Highland tours, chiefly village tours, river tours, boating, skydiving and other activities. Email:m4m_ali@yahoo.com, Phone:+6799357438
  • 73. SATBIR SINGH said on 8/12/2009 5:17:34 AM
    Hi all, We have a Travel agency which operates in India. We provide Inbound tour. We are looking for partner or agent on mutual understanding. We provide affordable rates and great service delivery to our clients. We always go where others can't venture. our contacts are: + 91 9319002744. Email:gsat_singh@yahoo.com, satbir.singh28@gmail.com.
  • 74. R GRANT said on 8/12/2009 10:17:15 PM
    MELISSA FEARON - PELASE CONTACT ME. I'M LOOKING TO PARTNER WITH SOMEONE IN JAMAICA. I AM A JAMAICAN LIVING IN CANADA BUT I WANT TO MOVE BACK AND RUN A TOUR COMPANY. I HAVE PRETTY GOOD BUSINESS AND WEB SKILLS. MSRGRANT@GMAIL.COM
  • 75. Omar said on 8/13/2009 10:04:23 AM
    Hi all, I am based in Arusha Tanzania. the starting point for Northern circuit:-Tarangire, Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro & Serengeti National Park. At the moment I am looking for business partner(Agents) from Abroad USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, HOLAND, GERMAN for mutual benefit etc. For further information please contact oshifao@yahoo.com.Cell +255 757 669466
  • 76. Kenneth E. A said on 8/16/2009 3:28:29 AM
    Hi all, please if you have any kind of business to do in Nigeria my country even the connection to government i am here to give the services....looking often for business information or guidance on opening new company in Nigeria, just contact me for help. antivirus.0000@yahoo.com
  • 77. Ana said on 8/17/2009 6:57:51 AM
    Hi all, I started a Tour and travel company in Nairobi Kenya. Keith Multimed Ltd is the only company based in Nairobi ( Kenya ) organizing and coordinating Medical Tourism within Kenya and East Africa. We facilitate Medical tours specifically tailored for academic institutions, professional societies, and university alumni associations, private and public organizations.

We are also specializing in Wildlife Safaris, Golfing Safaris and Beach Holidays. I am looking for tour agents and facilitators all over the world to do business with. kindly contact me on amutisya@keithmultimed.co.ke and visit our website:http://www.keithmultimed.co.ke
  • 78. Julie said on 8/18/2009 6:19:42 PM
    Hi all, my partner and I recently began a tour firm in Kenya catering for a wide range of tour services in the East African region. We'd be glad to partner with individuals, tour companies globally. Please contact us on jetitours@yahoo.com. You may also check out our facebook page under facebook groups - Jeti Tours. Regards, Julie
  • 79. Behzad said on 8/20/2009 5:36:36 AM
    please help me how i can establish a good tourism company in my country Iraq(Kurdistan) add all steps that i should take, also designing a web site for that. thanks, ehzad
  • 80. John W. Ndikwiki said on 8/20/2009 7:15:47 PM
    Hi every one my name is John from Tanzania but I'm in USA now looking for a travel Agents from all over the world who can send me Clients to Tanznia, I have a Safari company in Tanznia East Africa called Open Africa Tours & Safari Ltd, So if anyone will be interesting please email me jwilliam81@gmail.com my phone no. is- +570-814-5418 USA. Thanks!
  • 81. Bob Mcquilkin said on 8/28/2009 7:25:44 PM
    I AM LOOKING TO START UP A FISHING TOUR COMPANY, WHAT TOOLS CAN YOU SUGGEST TO GET STARTED, AND WHAT COMPANIES DO YOU RECOMMEND I CAN CONTACT TO GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY. WHAT ALSO DO YOU CONSIDER FOR MARKETING AND TO REACH OUT TO THE PUBLIC THE FASTEST MEANS. PLEASE HELP ME IN ANY WAY, THANKS
  • 82. Simon Kinyajui said on 8/31/2009 6:18:10 PM
    hello, ladies and gentlemen from all over the world, Always the best experience are the local people who were born and raised in their culture in africa, apart from wildlife and good terrain and weather, what about the local people who live there lives day to day for survival. see africa in its truth, see the difference of happiness and joy, between AFRICA AND THE REST OF WORLD. Sometimes it's not about what you are looking for or what you have, it's the gift of life that we are privileged to live. email me on simonke71@yahoo.com. and lets be real and honest. cheers
  • 83. Monorath Dhungel said on 9/2/2009 5:48:52 AM
    I am here seeking a tourism Agent abroad UK, USA & elsewhere, who are interested to Visit Bhutan. The Last Shangrila of the world. At present I am working for a tourism co for last 12 yrs in finance. Now seeking agents to start providing at least 100 tourist a year. please if your are interest do write me at dhungyelm@hotmail.com
  • 84. Nam said on 9/8/2009 10:19:20 AM
    hi. i am interested about tour travel service at Cambodia the kingdom of wonder. i have been looking for any agency want to co-work B2B about this business. i could be contacted by email sad_man1love@yahoo.com
  • 85. Wildness Safari (T) Ltd said on 9/9/2009 3:49:53 AM
    Tanzania is turning to be one of the top vacation destination in Africa and worldwide. With its vast tourist attractions like Ngorongoro crater 'the 8th world wonder' Mt Kilimanjaro 'the roof of Africa' without forgetting the spice island of Zanzibar with its magical white sand beaches. We are introducing ourselves to your firm as the operators of Wildness Safari (T) Ltd based in Dar-es-salaam – Tanzania-East Africa. Is a professionally managed, dynamic and result oriented specialist operator, offering bespoke safari packages to Tanzanian game parks and islands. Wildness Safari is registered with Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism in Tanzania and member of Tanzania Association of Tour Operators. It prides itself on its tailored and dynamic travel packages and value for money prices. Offering a high-level of service, the team is composed of experienced consultants who listen to the client’s needs to plan the perfect holiday itineraries. We are native Tanzanian safaris and tour operators that have exposed our tourism experience into business, bringing the people to visit East Africa and mostly aiming to help people turn their Africa travel dreams into Reality. We would like to connect, collaborate/cooperate with you as our travel agent abroad in selling Tanzania vacation packages. For more information email our office at tzadventure1@yahoo.com
  • 86. SD said on 9/10/2009 6:55:37 AM
    I am a Sri Lankan (with US immigration visa processing) currently working for a British-Sri Lankan tour company in Sri Lanka, specialized in organizing holidays to Sri Lanka and Costa Rica. The management of the company that I work for has informed me that they would like me to continue to work with them after moving to the US, and we want to find out the possibility and the legalities of registering a tour company in the USA. Is there any information or advise you can provide? I can be reached at timanahaf@yahoo.com
  • 87. Anuradha Herath said on 9/13/2009 4:48:28 AM
    Hi, every one my name is Anuradha from Sri lanka. I'm looking for a travel Agents from all over the world who can send me Clients to Sri Lanka, I have a normal tour and Safari company in Sri lanka, So if anyone will be interesting please email me a.oshadhe@gmail.com or panguwa@gmail.com my phone no. is- +94777604960 or +94718381729. Thanks
  • 88. Rose said on 9/15/2009 7:33:42 AM
    I operate an incentives company called silverrose in East africa. Am based in Nairobi. If you are interested in doing business email me and lets talk
  • 89. Chiba Tours and Travel said on 9/17/2009 10:29:20 AM
    Am called Hadijjah, I own a tour company in Uganda. if you want we can do business. thanks
  • 90. chester said on 9/17/2009 12:55:44 PM
    Hi everybody, i am into the production of a program where students can access definition of term on their phones but lacks the technology to do that. If you are that person who can help with the computerization of this definitions then contact me on arthurchester@rocketmail.com so that we can talk real business.
  • 91. Jepi Lentoijoni said on 9/17/2009 3:15:36 PM
    Hi there! i am a Kenyan and i am interested to start a tour company. Kenya has an incredible opportunities for tourism - visiting the coastal region, the Maasai and Samburu ethcnic cultures. I thought you could be of great help if you can advise on how to go about this. I have a home - 150 Km from Nairobi which i can operate as an office. Kindly advise on the way to go about this.
  • 92. Faith said on 9/18/2009 6:52:50 AM
    Hi all, We recently started a travel agency. Would like to partner with you from all over the world. Tourism has amazing opportunities and this part of Africa Kenya, offers so much. Kindly get in touch with me on faithm@sonykimtravel.com, together we can offer the best.
  • 93. Faith said on 9/18/2009 2:00:22 PM
    My alternative email address - info@sonykimtravel.net or faithm@sonykimtravel.net
  • 94. charuta said on 9/21/2009 11:19:57 AM
    hello. i want to start my own tourism company very soon, in Maharashtra, India. all of you can share with me your experiences of, like, how did you register a company, the capital you needed, its marketing etc. my email id is charu.p2000@gmail.com
  • 95. ilham said on 9/22/2009 3:35:22 PM
    hi, i would like to start a tour and travel company but don't know how to go about it. i leave in nairobi kenya, please do you mind sharing with me all the requirements to start the company. like capital, logistics, registration and many more. my email address is qharat21@yahoo.com thanks
  • 96. vikram vashistha said on 9/25/2009 9:08:57 AM
    Hi this is Vikram Vashistha a new entry in this business and going to start my own extreme adventure tour business in India for Americans, Russians northern Europe and for Indians as well. Need to know more about the clients needs in the same. PLEASE revert me for the same @ ..vicky.nazi@gmail.com
  • 97. veronica chisholm said on 10/1/2009 3:34:01 PM
    Hi this is veronica i have a new tour company in tanzania. am looking for agent to work together Europe, america, canada for more information my email verohdalls@yahoo.co.uk
  • 98. Braah Ayebaekipreye said on 10/1/2009 7:39:03 PM
    Hi all, I'm planning to start up a tourism business in Brass Island, Bayelsa State. Nigeria Would anybody advise me on how to start and how to organize everything? Please contact me true this Email: preye4gk@yahoo.com or My Mobile: +2348134601116. Thanks.
  • 99. wallace nyota said on 10/6/2009 10:57:17 AM
    hi, i want to start a tour company and already have a van, but i don't know how to get customers. am from kenya and have various hotels ave inquired and agreed.
  • 100. Festus said on 10/9/2009 8:40:17 AM
    professional tour guides with more than 13 years of experience in Mt.kenya climbing. We have formed a group of excellent guides and very experienced cooks and porters. We are looking for partners to work together from Europe, USA, Canada, South Africa and any other country. More inquiries please Email me mt.kenyatreks@gmail.com
  • 101. khalid mohamed said on 10/14/2009 4:53:28 AM
    hi, this is khalid mohamed, a professional kenyan tour operator with more than 8yrs experience in the industry. i'm planning to start a travel agency business in Switzerland, specialized in organizing groups, incentives, luxury, adventure and bird watching safaris and beach holidays in east of africa, including Mombasa, Zanzibar and safaris to all major parks in this circuit. am looking for partners to work together from Europe, USA, Russia, China, India, Canada, Japan and other countries.
  • 102. Satbir said on 10/14/2009 5:42:50 AM
    Hello Mr. Khalid..... i have a travel agency in India which deals in Inbound and Domestic Tour. If you are interested to become our partner or travel agent on mutual benefit basis then contact me at info@amazingtourofindia.com or amazingtourofindia@gmail.com. website: www.amazingtourofindia.com
  • 103. ERIC MUGO said on 10/18/2009 2:03:20 AM
    Ref No:113-Wallace Nyota, Your contact is of equal importance just as your Idea. Kindly talk to me via gracericsinve@yahoo.com and we will talk business.
  • 104. Priscilla said on 10/20/2009 4:35:38 AM
    We are a Company based in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe looking for travel Agents from any where in the world to partner with. will provide all resources required while tourists are touring with us here. res@pearls-tours.com
  • 105. Kinga said on 10/21/2009 7:03:14 AM
    Any travel agents or tour operators from abroad interested in investing or partnering with a growing tour company (http://www.dondrupadventures.com) in Bhutan, kindly contact at dondruptours@gmail.com or dondruptours@druknet.bt.
  • 106. Benard said on 10/23/2009 4:08:04 AM
    Benard Maina, We are a registered tour company in Kenya. Specialized in car hire, taxi services, out-door safaris, hotel bookings. We would like to partner with various tour companies across the globe. Our email is benrahsafaris@aol.com. Our website is currently under construction to include future partners’.
  • 107. Kimberlee said on 10/24/2009 6:08:10 PM
    I need to know what type of business license I need to operate a tour company in North Carolina. Also who are some liability companies that offer insurance for tour operators?
  • 108. Happyness Joseph said on 10/25/2009 4:35:56 AM
    Hi, My name is Happyness. i am a Tanzanian Girl and my professional is Hotel Manager. My dream is to open a tour operator Company but i really need a partner. I have much experience in this Business. I will be so happy if i can get a partner from all over. Lets work together for a good future. Together we can successes.
  • 109. Angela Mithi said on 10/26/2009 7:19:37 AM
    i own a tour company in kenya. I'm looking for travel agents and tour operators to partner with all over the world. my email is info@shearwaters.co.ke.
  • 110. Lele said on 10/29/2009 8:13:00 AM
    I have the love for traveling, and i now want to enjoy this in a form of business. As a south african living overseas i have seen a market in tour operating in RSA. Whilst people are only focusing on international tourist, will i be going overboard selling my self to schools( since school trips ended during my school days)and the general locals whom these find traveling adventurous. Obviously i hope to do all three types of tourism, inbound, outbound and local. although i have no educational background in tourism i have traveled vastly in Europe, Mid east and Africa. I hope to only operate in the SADC areas. Anyone with a better idea or criticism???
  • 111. David said on 11/4/2009 5:37:29 PM
    Hello Everybody out there!! I am a professional tour guide. I am planning to start a tour safaris company in East Africa, i have great knowledge on both wildlife and good services to clients. Now, i am here in USA, CA advertising the company. Please, anybody who would like to be partner is welcome. Email me: fisheagle23@yahoo.com
  • 112. rajesh said on 11/5/2009 9:01:56 AM
    i want a start tours and travels business.
  • 113. Val Sims said on 11/10/2009 5:38:43 AM
    Hi everyone, following the advice that I got from this site, I have planned a tour from Kenya to Thailand scheduled for 13th to 19th December and it is going for 2350 US Dollars, all-inclusive (airfare, accommodation, food, tour of Bangkok, visit to various attraction sites, transport within the country, visa application procedures, pocket money and all other expenses to do with the tour.)If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be interested, please call me on +254729 079 046 or email me on tour.thailand@yahoo.com.
  • 114. Val Sims said on 11/10/2009 5:46:47 AM
    I am also starting a tour company and I am looking for individuals, tour operators, travel agents and other hospitality companies from across the world to partner with. You could contact me on vesliz@yahoo.com or call me on +254729 079 046.
  • 115. bella sylvia said on 11/10/2009 9:18:31 AM
    i started a tour company in uganda and i need a mature white man to be a partner with, he can be my adviser and he should have some big time knowledge in the tourism industry, if you there plz call m +256781578614,
  • 116. Dawa Pemo said on 11/11/2009 4:19:48 PM
    Hi I am Dawa Pemo and I own a tour company. if anybody is interested to explore the country of the thunder Dragon, "Bhutan" you are welcome to contact me at dawapemo@gmail.com or check out the website www.mybhutantravel.com
  • 117. Joshua said on 11/19/2009 6:37:07 AM
    I am from Kampala, Uganda. I live up-country in the eastern part of Uganda. I need a sincere partner to anchor my tour vision. Contact me on +256772445674
  • 118. batjargal said on 11/20/2009 6:40:39 AM
    Hello there, I am interested in opening a tour company in mongolia. please contact me. My address is tours.batjamon@yahoo.com
  • 119. Esther said on 11/20/2009 9:46:28 AM
    Hello, am from Kampala Uganda and i would love to start up a tour company but i need to partner with someone very ambitious. estisha2002@yahoo.co.uk is my email
  • 120. Karanja said on 11/24/2009 12:21:38 PM
    Hello out there, am starting a tour and safari firm in kenya and i would appreciate if i will get some individuals, tour operators, travel agents and other hospitality companies from across the world to partner with. You could contact me on karanjasn2009@gmail.com or call me on +254-724 900 341
  • 121. Patrick said on 11/26/2009 11:17:16 AM
    Lee Ventures Tours and Travel is a registered tour company under the Kenyan laws, situated in the heart of Nairobi along Kenyatta Avenue, Caxton Hse 1st floor Room No.19 just next to Hotel 680. Our firm, provides all types of services that your firm might require and our staff are experienced. We offer all packages at discounted rates especially for groups and Students. All our Clients and staffs have insurance cover. We are now looking for travel agents abroad who might be having tourist wanting to visit Kenya. Such firm can pay us a visit in Kenya and also contact us on leeventot@yahoo.com for more information. Regards, Patrick. Cell No. +254 723 015 146.
  • 122. JOSHY KURIAN PAUL said on 11/28/2009 6:21:36 AM
    i am running a ticket booking agency in delhi. i want to start a tour operating firm in delhi for operate only in south india. kindly give a detailed business plan.
  • 123. Charles said on 11/29/2009 10:48:06 AM
    i started a tour company in Kenya and i need a mature investor a gentle or a lady to be a partner with, he or she can be my adviser and he should have some big time knowledge in the tourism industry, if you there plz mail me through info@bigtimeholidays.co.ke or silvesterbigtimeholidays@live.com.
  • 124. Benrah Safaris said on 12/1/2009 7:47:20 AM
    there is an event called meet and greet in Nairobi, Karen where small and big business interact and exchange contacts, its going to be on 6th/feb/2010. for more details send us a email(benrahsafaris@aol.com)
  • 125. globaltravel said on 12/1/2009 3:15:25 PM
    California Based Tour operator - conducting US inbound land/air transportation / hotel / event / guidance & international outbound Tours -- need more connection with the professional club / organization for visiting to China / Vietnam ( can provide government related meeting or local professional staff events )
  • 126. Hamoud said on 12/3/2009 2:49:37 AM
    I am thinking of opening a Tour Operator and Safari Company in Tanzania. Could you please give me hints and tips on how to start this business. Some of the hints and tips I'll use them while writing Business Methodology of my company. Appreciate your help
  • 127. Erick on 8.12.2009 said on 12/8/2009 12:30:48 PM
    64 TOURS & SAFARIS, Eldoret Kenya email tours.safaris64@gmail.com. I have tour company and also i am tour Driver with experiences of eight yrs in tour industry. I use to work travel company for 13yrs until this april then I resigned. My problem is that I don't tour van. I normal hire vehicles & most of profit goes to vehicles.
  • 128. dragos said on 12/9/2009 8:55:55 PM
    Can I open a business in Uk just for the name and taxes, and do the tours in romania? and what type of license do I need here i just can't find it i searched everywhere
  • 129. Mark said on 12/10/2009 9:16:07 PM
    I want to start a Culinary Tour company in Hawaii with single and multi-day tours on most of the islands. I've done extensive research on locations, contacts, and marketing for the products I want to develop. What's more, I've identified market segments that haven't been identified by other culinary tour companies to design and market tours for. I also own the domain name of Hawaiianculinarytours.com. I'm looking for a partner, with tourism background, to function as the COO, while I focus on product development and marketing.
  • 130. Jessie @ Jesvinder Kaur said on 12/15/2009 1:05:43 AM
    Having a travel agency in Kuala Lumpur & Port Dickson. We do all East & West Malaysia Tour for all. Looking for business and partners to join us and be their ground handlers in Malaysia. Contact jhessykor@yahoo.com or call 6017-2855199
  • 131. kenneth said on 12/16/2009 6:22:04 AM
    A TOUR AND TRAVEL COMPANY, WITH RESPONSIBLE TRAVEL AIM AND SUSTAINABLE TOURISM IN AFRICA. WE WOULD LIKE PARTNERS WITH TO BE THERE GROUND HANDLERS IN EAST AFRICA
  • 132. nqobile said on 12/22/2009 2:28:59 AM
    hi, id like to start a tour operating company concentrating on airport transfers. please advice how to go about starting the business. i'm based in South Africa, Durban.
  • 133. Michael said on 12/22/2009 11:07:00 PM
    i have started a travel and tour business in the US which i will be operating in the African countries. i need tour companies in Africa to send me proposals and package deals in any African countries and why i should bring my tourist to that county. The package details should contain the various interesting places they will be able to take my tourist to for the value of their money. thanks. please contact me at michaelbenson1@hotmail.com
  • 134. anishgoswami said on 12/23/2009 12:32:24 AM
    hey I am ANISH I exile in this work. actually i want to open my own travel agency AS WELL AS providing a car to a guest. whoever want to share a company with me. i truly assure them that i am a good person in this way. if some body want to travel in Delhi as well as Rajasthan. so please contact this email id. my email id is anish1990goswami@gmail.com. i assure you this is prefect agency for you. thank you.
  • 135. ramgoswami said on 12/23/2009 12:58:24 AM
    we have a travel agency which operate in India. we provide inbound tourist we are looking for partner or agent on mutual understanding we provide affordable rates and great service delivery to our clients we always go where other cannot venture. my contact no is 09718869433.my email id is ramgoswami33@yahoo.in.thankyou.
  • 136. Innocent K said on 12/24/2009 5:08:54 PM
    I want to start a travel tour company in Kigali, Rwanda- East Africa. I want an advice on how i can start with little money the successful company in this country where tourism opportunities are still virgin.
  • 137. praveen said on 12/25/2009 6:58:40 AM
    Hi, I am going to start inbound tour operation business in new delhi india but dont have the knowledge of legal terms. please let me is it mandatory to recognized by ministry of tourism india
  • 138. Santanu said on 12/28/2009 12:31:54 AM
    Hi, I am a tour operator in Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India conducting package tours. Please can you help me contact with other Tour operators who will be interested to do business with me for conducting tour packages to Andaman on commission basis
  • 139. Herbert said on 12/28/2009 7:13:39 AM
    Hi all I am in Uganda and I wanted to start a Tours and Travel Company since my country has a lot to offer in this aspect. I would like some one to help me on this plus also find partners. my email address is herbertiguru@gmail.com
  • 140. mxstakan TOURs said on 12/29/2009 1:05:41 PM
    Do you or a group want to visit Ghana then contact us for hospitality accommodation insurance packages buses to and fro is our priority. mxstakan best touring company in Ghana. mxstakan in God we trust hope to hear from you soon thank you for your co operation
  • 141. Anura said on 12/30/2009 3:02:31 AM
    Hi, All, I am Anura from Sri Lanka, I am working as the Marketing Manager for a Hotels Company who owns two boutique hotels in Sri Lanka. Now we are looking forward to expand our business into tours in order to organize inbound tour packages to Sri Lanka for our valued customers overseas. If there are any travel agents / tour companies in any country who could jointly work with us to promote inbound tours to srilanka for the mutual benefits are most welcome. Please contact me on my e-mail shsales@srimalgroup.com
  • 142. anthony said on 12/31/2009 3:26:51 AM
    i operate crested tours and travels in uganda and SOON our website will be up. we do Gorilla tracking, mountaineering, national parks. our tour packages are the best for budget travels. i have found little trouble with my business as i have the most experienced tour guides with ten years of relevant experience. drop me an email if interested in any thing.a.or.anthony@gmail.com
  • 143. kenneth bushman said on 1/2/2010 3:33:24 AM
    Hi i run a eco/culture tour company for 3years now based in uganda called BUSHMEMORIES. I have 14 years experience in the sector. I would like to get partners from around the world who can send me clients and i be there ground handlers as well. pls contact me.KENNETH@BUSHMEMORIES.NET, +256775123140, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY INFO. THANKYOU.
  • 144. Asea Robert said on 1/3/2010 7:54:49 AM
    My business is located in Arusha Tanzania, registered and only asset is a van we hire cars to and have a web site need for partners check our website tanzatours.com, asearobert@yahoo.com
  • 145. joseph Solomon David said on 1/4/2010 4:33:56 AM
    I'M LOOKING FOR TOUR OPERATORS around the world which are selling Tanzania. Our office is well established here in Arusha operating with agents all around the world and i'm among the marketing personnel with over 18 years of experience since the company was established. you can link to www.africatravelbureau.com to find our contacts and for more details about our company or contact me directly so that we can discuss.
  • 146. Pradeep Basu said on 1/5/2010 1:38:09 AM
    I am looking to start a tour operator company in Kerala. Can someone please suggest me how to open a new tour company and how can i get ISO certification? You can email me at basu.pradeep@gmail.com
  • 147. Pradeep Basu said on 1/5/2010 1:42:19 AM
    Also if someone is interested in Partnership you can always drop me an email.
  • 148. madhu said on 1/6/2010 3:49:50 AM
    I AM WANT TO START MY TOUR AND TRAVEL AGENCY IN PUNJAB. CAN U SUGGEST ME HOW IT WILL BE POSSIBLE
  • 149. thora said on 1/7/2010 3:26:46 AM
    I have just opened a Tour Operating Company in Dominica we believe in ecotourism with a lot of natural scenery, We have 2 houses very close to the river self contained, bed and breakfast style looking for clients all over the world or anyone who wants to partner with me, Please email me at thoralambert@hotmail.com. We organize tours as well from hiking to camping we tours based to suit you.
  • 150. Kun said on 1/10/2010 10:15:44 PM
    I'm planning to open new tour company in Cambodia. I need partner that clients want to visit cultural temple of the Kingdom of Cambodia and other tour arrangement can be offered. Please mail me at rs_sokun@yahoo.com
  • 151. John Gakinya said on 1/11/2010 8:09:31 AM
    We package and promote Tours to East Africa and we are ready to partner with agents across the world in selling East Africa as a Tourist Destination. We are an owner managed medium sized company specialized in small-medium groups and FITs. We package and sell adventure, Bird Watching, Camel Safari, Community/ village Tours, Walking, home stays, culture-based holidays, eco-safaris (responsible travel), wildlife safaris, History, agri/farm tourism, and family holidays among other packages. For more programs, please contact us or visit our website ww.trailsofafrica.co.ke Our 24hours Office Mobile Number is +245735622704. We look forward to your cmmunication. John
  • 152. SUNNY MANN said on 1/12/2010 8:12:30 PM
    Sunny tours in Australia covers Melbourne and surrounds in the state of Victoria. We do customized and group tours. Arrange hotel bookings and airport pick-ups and drop-offs. We believe in quality service. We are ready to partner with agents from across the globe to promote our interests. Contact on +61423226086,+61433323274/ e-mail:fop1922@yahoo.com (Sunny)
  • 153. soe soe said on 1/13/2010 12:22:42 PM
    hi, i'm from myanmar, yangon city. like to start bike tour company in myanmar and want to learn how can i get over sea bike touring interest in here? any basic data?
  • 154. kabura kahuno said on 1/14/2010 5:18:29 AM
    hi, am starting a tour company in kenya targeting high end tourists mostly from eastern europe. also looking to establish contacts and relationships in the countries of the said region. please advice on how to go about setting up the company and establishing contacts. my other contacts; +254 723 391 767/ m.kakuno@gmail.com
  • 155. BANDARA said on 1/15/2010 3:31:02 AM
    I am writing to express an interest in collaborating with any organization or individual in any country to promote package tours in Sri Lanka. For offering a tranquil, natural experience. I would like to explore a mutually beneficial relationship for our two organizations. It’s only now that the civil unrest in Sri Lanka has recently come to an end that tourism is beginning to pick up again and we feel it is the right time to explore these kinds of opportunities. In a recent New York Times article, Sri Lanka was cited first in a list of one of the top places to visit in 2010, so you can see that the media is also beginning to promote our efforts. My initial thinking is that we could offer package tours covering many places and experiences in Sri Lanka. We can certainly also organize customized experiences on an as needed basis. If anyone is interested to join with me from any overseas country, please contact me on e-mail shsales@gmailgroup.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards,
  • 156. Respah Nanjala said on 1/17/2010 12:36:37 PM
    Dear Partners, We have just started a tour company (Rutres Tours & Safaris)and operating in Kenya. Looking for agents all around the world who would like to form a partnership to bring tourists to either Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda for various tour packages including Up-market tailor-made safaris, Lodge Safaris, Hotel & Camping Safaris, Hotel reservations, Mountain climbing, Car hire and more. Anyone interested in forming a partnership with us as their representatives in East Africa can please write to us at info@rutrestours.com. Many thanks, Respah
  • 157. mona patra said on 1/22/2010 5:59:58 AM
    want to start a tour company but no money, i have a bachelors degree in tour and travel management obtained it from makerere university. help
  • 158. robert vincent said on 1/25/2010 10:06:27 AM
    hi all i am interested in starting tour firm in my motherland kenya i studied tourism but landed in hotel industry now the big question is to get travel agents please help
  • 159. prabhjot sngh said on 1/26/2010 10:25:53 AM
    I want to start tour package business in Delhi & i have also made a website for it but i don't know how to book a package. please guide me to start it.
  • 160. friska said on 1/27/2010 5:30:26 AM
    Hello james, I am interested in opening a tour company in london. please contact me. My address is gfriska2002@yahoo.co.uk
  • 161. Prasanth said on 1/28/2010 12:34:32 AM
    I am working in a tour company in kerala we want to develop our business overseas and outside of kerala for that we are welcoming partners from different places. please connect to psree90@yahoo.com
  • 162. dileep said on 1/28/2010 12:54:48 PM
    i am kerala based travel consultant. i specialized in the honeymoon packages to kerala. i would like to have people as my commission agents across the world. if any one is interested do contact me at keralahoneymoons@gmail.com or call me on +91-484-4050476
  • 163. Renson said on 1/29/2010 9:24:54 AM
    Jessie: Anyone interested in starting a Tours and Travel Firm in Tanzania is warmly welcome. Just drop a line in my inbox. Anyone interested to tour budget and luxury safari Tanzania is free to inquire from me. email.africaadventuresafari@yahoo.com
  • 164. Remsi said on 1/30/2010 4:07:54 AM
    Hi, I want to start a tourism based company, either tour operator, agent or tourism info. center that will be based in Iringa Tanzania, the home of great Ruaha national park, i have experience as for now i am working in the largest game reserve in Africa, i also have the knowledge on other Tanzanian national parks and cultures of Tanzania specifically in Iringa, i also have a degree of cultural anthropology and tourism, we will work professionally, i am looking for a business partner to start a new business in tourism industry in Iringa, i am determined and committed, are u interested? talk to me at sungwaremsi@yahoo.com, remsisungwa@rocketmail.com, then we start planning..
  • 165. Sushil said on 2/1/2010 12:15:25 AM
    Dear All, I am going to open a large tour and travel company in nepal so i am seeking agent / partner in USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, Europe etc for company expansion. Nepal is mountaineering contrary. it lies in top six of tourist destination. Mount Everest lies in nepal. if any company, organization, campus, travel agent want to be agent or want to tour in nepal Please mail me. sushilbro@gmail.com. I will give cheapest and memorable service. sushil pokharel, Nepal
  • 166. George Chettiar said on 2/1/2010 6:46:28 AM
    Hi there, I am George based in Mumbai India and wish to start a tour operator business. I have traveled to various destinations in India and a few countries overseas I have a good knowledge of the tour business and can partner with people who can finance. We can work together on a partnership basis. Anyone interested can contact me on my email georgechettiar@yahoo.co.in. Regards, George
  • 167. Gaspary Gratian said on 2/1/2010 11:51:51 AM
    Hello everybody! We work in Tanzania, and we are Tanzanian in recent established safaris and vacations logistic services/tour company, "armstrong tours". We have in fact, finalised all legal registrations of the company as we own an office in Arusha, including review of our professional business plan by one overseas expert,...and he is doing it to advise us for free initially as we cannot pay currently. Moreover, this business is complicated by less start up capital due to license conditions. So, we are looking for a serious individual to invest with us but with capital capacity to curb licenses limitations. To be clear, the licenses requires property ownership of a minimum of three 4WD cars/fleet not less than 5yrs old and comprehensively insured. This is our main constraints, as other establishment requirements has been easy! Any one interested to collaborate can contact me on gaspary1@yahoo.com Karibu.
  • 168. S Arora said on 2/2/2010 6:36:39 AM
    I am from Gujarat from Surat city in India and I need complete guidance on starting a business in tour and travels
  • 169. Lekshmy said on 2/3/2010 12:06:45 AM
    Hi, I am from Kanyakumari, TamilNadu, India. I am working with one travel & tour agency to handle tour operation. But because of not getting much benefit, my owner might stop this business. But I want to continue this as my own business from home. And i am interested in that business. But i know i don't have that much knowledge to handle it. So if you can help me to start up this of my own, sitting at home, I will be so thankful. How and what all things i have to prepare, how can i get more discounts rates, clients etc. So that i can become independent of my own.
  • 170. Iyke said on 2/5/2010 11:12:12 AM
    My name is iyke, we run a travel agency in nigeria as well as organizing special tours to obudu mountain resort here in nigeria. we would like to partner with anybody in respect of this as we have great tourist attraction here in Nigeria but with more emphasis on obudu cattle ranch, mountain resort, this is more that an attraction. its a great opportunity. looking forward to a mutual relationship with anyone. you can contact me with my id :iyke@barclaytravelslimited.com or visit our website on www.barclaytravelslimited.com
  • 171. star bechwa said on 2/6/2010 6:48:47 AM
    I have block of fully furnished flats in South Africa and Botswana for the 2010 world cup. I also do have 2 new T5 Caravelles to transport my people. Investors are welcome.
  • 172. star said on 2/7/2010 5:57:38 AM
    I am looking for agents around the world who can help me market my tourism business in their countries. I am based In Botswana but I have offices in Botswana and South Africa. africantravellers@gmail.com
  • 173. Mola V . O said on 2/7/2010 3:12:06 PM
    Hi all, In the Tours Business, you cant be everywhere everytime. Collaboration is the key word. An increase in your bottomline by a pound a day is better than a once-off 1000 pound venture. This is true coz the more people you deal with the more networks you build for future business. Drop the greedy streak if you want to succeed in this business. This is my pound of advice to you all who are interested in venturing into Tours and Travel. We run a Tours and Travel firm in Kisumu, Kenya called Visions Travels Ltd. We decided to create a niche market in western Kenya so for brothers and sisters around Kisumu like Uganda and Tz, dont hesitate to enlist us as your business partners if you have guests coming this way by road, through Busia border or Isibania on Tz border. For more advice on this business drop an email on visionstravelsltd@yahoo.com. Mola
  • 174. Sushil said on 2/8/2010 12:15:42 AM
    Hi All, I am from Nepal. I am going to start a large Travel & Tour Company in Nepal. i want to do expansion of our business in the world so i am seeking agent/ tour representative/partner of international travel and tour company who can supply tourist in nepal. If any one want to work with me please mail me sushilbro@gmail.com Do you know nepal lies top six of the world in tourist destination area. Mount Everest also lies in nepal. Nepal is mountaineer country.
  • 175. aarti jeena said on 2/11/2010 1:44:59 AM
    hi we are an all women group of tour operators from Darjeeling. We cover entire Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kalimpong. If anybody is interested we would like to work with them. If anybody is interested please mail us in fusionkpgtravels@gmail.com. We organize treks also.
  • 176. raja ranasinghe said on 2/13/2010 2:46:32 AM
    i am from sri lanka and have a tour operating company. i can speak german and Italy i want to develop our business in lanka am looking for some body who is going to be the partner in order to do marketing abroad. i would appreciate if somebody like to join me. you may send me an e mail. rajatour10@hotmail.com
  • 177. oskar duguran said on 2/13/2010 11:25:14 PM
    We are unique tours/travel agents now on final stage of website construction ready to incorporate every hotel group and other interested parties to join with us to make your prestigious company be known in few steps and willing to sit with you to discuss business matter at your own convenient place and date by sending e-mail info@fadrani.com. for any feedback is most welcome and both of us join to give big smile to all interested parties. fadrani tours&travel, jeddah, saudi arabia, info@fadrani.com
  • 178. samson kojo said on 2/19/2010 2:51:57 PM
    Hi, we are a tour company based in accra ghana. We are involve in green travel to ghana. So many interesting attractions and adventure here to visit. Contact us on ghanagreenland@gmail.com and we will help you plan your itinerary
  • 179. Abdul Assiz said on 2/20/2010 7:12:15 AM
    i would like to start a tourism business in kerala, India and i need the information about the process and finance for that
  • 180. Tanya Ruff said on 2/21/2010 1:36:21 PM
    I relocated to New Orleans LA. I would like to start a Tourist Agency. Only something different, a lot of tourist have trouble getting around the city by street car. Also I would like to offer Tours to companies that offer pralines. Any help you could offer would be appreciated.
  • 181. sumanta basu said on 2/26/2010 3:30:40 AM
    at first I want a trade license and that regards I am searching for a place in rent(Rs.3000 to Rs.4000). I wand help from the expert. my location would be north Kolkata or central Kolkata.
  • 182. thomas said on 2/27/2010 7:30:12 PM
    Las vegas, nevada. hi i wanna start a tour company over seas to Thailand. I don't wanna be a travel agent. I just wanna be a tour company. Then if my tour company does well then i will start a travel agency. All i need for a tour company to start is a business license ?? What else?? thanks thomas
  • 183. Patrick M.M. said on 3/2/2010 9:14:52 AM
    For all of you who would want to register your companies in Kenya, feel free to reach us on info@iwebtrix.com.
  • 184. Sourabh Khattar.. said on 3/5/2010 8:58:35 AM
    Hi, I HAVE TRAVEL COMPANY NAME OF GRACIOUS TOURS.. PLS CONTACT US. REGARDING INBOUND BUSINESS IN INDIA..WE HAVE BEST ITINERARIES WITH BEST PRICING. PLS CONTACT US 09711151324,9871144770..
  • 185. raja said on 3/7/2010 12:36:21 AM
    Hi, I am in the process of starting a tour operator business in srilanka, I am looking for interested partners in UK, USA, Swiz, Italy, Germany to provide the clients. email rajatour10@hotmail.com
  • 186. David said on 3/8/2010 4:03:30 AM
    Hello! I am a Canadian living in Italy and I am looking for partners (Travel Agencies Tour Operators) to create Archeological/Naturalistic walking tours nestled in Etruscan, Roman etc. areas. Some of these places include museums to demonstrate relics that have been found. Thanks! e-mail me at david-871@libero.it
  • 187. Sumanta Kumar Basu said on 3/9/2010 11:55:05 PM
    i want to start a tour & travels business in north kolkata please help me by suggest steps
  • 188. Jay Asmaul said on 3/10/2010 11:23:32 AM
    Hi, I am Malaysian. I have been living in UK for 2 years now. I am going to open tour operator in Borneo in a few month. The packages will be:
    1) Experience living with different culture from tribe of borneo
    2) Visiting orang utan sanctuary
    3) Climbing Mount Kinabalu which is the highest mountain in south east asia
    4) Visiting fishing village which is offering snorkeling, kayaking and etc
    For further information, do not hesitate to email me eejay_1975@hotmail.com, Jay
  • 189. Ngozi Ivie said on 3/11/2010 6:59:11 PM
    Hi all, this might interest some of you! There is a global Travel & Tours company registered in Australia with partners in over 100 countries, who are looking for new partnerships worldwide. The company is offering great discounts on global flights, cruises, hotels & hired cars. Their tour packages include: Australia(Gold Coast/Vannatu), Thailand, Maldives, Mauritius, South Africa (various World Cup Packages +match tickets!), UK, Las Vegas,Kenya, Ghana, Israel, Turkey,Singapore & Dubai. They also provide visa assistance services for select destinations. Please contact me (niosobase@yahoo.co.uk) if you want me to forward the company's contact details or you are interested in any of the tour packages listed. Thank you.
  • 190. cd said on 3/12/2010 1:37:15 AM
    i'm starting my new tour company that is very unique, and very profitable. there is only one other person i know of in las vegas doing it and he is making a lot of money. i would just like to know what kind of fees i need to pay or licenses i need to get and where to get them from. i'm wanting to start it from the ground up and don't really want to ask anyone i know about what i should do. if there is anyway you can help that will be greatly appreciated
  • 191. wilson said on 3/12/2010 2:44:41 AM
    hi am just starting a tours and travel business in east Africa but my problem is that the money i have is not enough please advise how do i go about it and if anyone is interested in bonding can also contact me on my email address chris. captain@hotmail.com African tours
  • 192. Simon Aldridge said on 3/12/2010 7:43:57 AM
    I have just started my own tour company in South Africa, operating from Johannesburg. I am a registered professional tourist guide and I offer specialist tours. They are the following: Interactive Leopard Walk. Scheduled Tour. Cook Guided Safari Tour. Kruger Park Tours. Rustic to Luxury. Swaziland and Mozambique Tours. Also offered are hiking, game drives, camping and adventure. To enquire Contact: simonaldridge@live.com
  • 193. UMESH THAPPA said on 3/12/2010 11:36:46 PM
    HI, WE ARE A INBOUND OPERATOR IN DELHI - ONLY 5 MINUTES DRIVE FROM DELHI INT APT AND 25 MINUTES DRIVE TO DOWN TOWN, IF YOU REQUIRE ANY TRAVEL RELATED SERVICES IN DELHI, DO CONTACT US, THANKS. NEED TO HIRE ANY TYPE OF CARS FOR INBOUND TOURS - WE ARE HERE TO ASSIST YOU ANY TIME. DISCOVERY TOURS AND TRAVEL.
  • 194. ronet said on 3/13/2010 9:32:38 AM
    hi, i am from zimbabwe and would like to start a travel and tours company here in my country and elsewhere in and around africa. how do i go about it, in terms of cash and the structure needed to start such a big investment. i would greatly appreciate your help.
  • 195. Lydia woki said on 3/16/2010 1:45:18 PM
    Jambo, my name is Lydia and i'm setting up a tour and travel company in Nairobi, I'm expecting to launch my company early April, my website is also under construction and i'm expecting it to be complete by then. My main aim right now is to establish marketers all over the world who we can partner with to sell our services, mainly safaris, hotel and lodge bookings, tickets, and car hire. We are looking forward to giving extra ordinary services and to have a very experienced team on the ground.
  • 196. UGBA UGOCHUKWU BROWN said on 3/19/2010 8:29:10 AM
    Hello , i am Mr. ugochukwu Brown Ugba , i have a travel and tour company by name UGOBORA TRAVEL LIMITED in Nigeria. For the interest of your touring options to Nigeria you can feel free to contact us on ugobora@yahoo.com for ticks. Also, we are interested in going into business collaboration with tour companies in USA, CANADA, BRITAIN.Thanks.
  • 197. UBONG EKPE said on 3/19/2010 8:40:56 AM
    Am so happy to search for and look for this web page. It has always been my dream to open up a tour company and travel as well. I have worked in the Hospitality industry for 8yrs and i see the need to start it. It will be located in Nigeria. And i have registered it with the Name IDEAL Travels & Tours. Based in Nigeria. Will like to partner with any body of proven character in this business.
  • 198. atul pratap singh said on 3/19/2010 12:14:16 PM
    hi i want to open a tour company in delhi plz give me full details for this? i will be highly grateful to you.
  • 199. Hank said on 3/21/2010 12:35:49 PM
    Hi there, I own and manage a tour and travel agency in Cape Town, South Africa. I recently started and business is doing well here. I am looking for tour operators in USA, India, Germany, Europe and from all walks of life to send their clients to us for game drive, shark cage diving, table mountain, cape of good hope, wine tours, garden route, whale watching, robben island, helicopter rides, fishing, golf tours, etc. We have our own fleet of buses and we can also arrange accommodation and do all bookings if needed. Please contact me: hank@ulungeletours.co.za
  • 200. Sujan Weerakoon said on 3/21/2010 12:39:30 PM
    Hi, I am Sujan one of the Tour Guides from Sri Lanka who got the license after passing the tourist guide lecturers course in 1993. I am looking forward to work with a foreign Agent who is looking for a person from this end as a tour guide / ground handling person. Any one interested pls contact me wsujan@hotmail.com Ayubowan !