Start a Phone Company

Mobile phones have captured the market so it has created one big industry now. Are you interested to know the basics of how a cell phone is made from the design process to packaging? We have a basic guide that also looks into the issues that face phone manufacturers nowadays.

Mobile phone technology has made communication easier and faster. Mobile phones are essential tools especially in business where the flow of communication should always be open so that transactions and processes are done in the most expedited way.

Due to its popularity, the communications industry has created Samsung, Sony Ericsson, LG, Motorola and Nokia, giants in the market.

To remain competitive, cell phone manufacturers face the challenge of keeping per unit manufacturing cost as low as possible (the rough average is $100/phone). This has led to outsourcing of production in developing countries where labour is cheaper. Another reason for the migration of cell phone production is the drive to be proximate to the intended market, one that is growing.

For one looking to start a phone manufacturing company, a major consideration would, therefore, be location. Does the region have people with the right qualification to become the manpower behind the company? Is the cost of labour such that a profitable operation is possible? Is the location at a distance from the intended market such that transportation costs do not eat profits? Is the market growing such that it can support your business?

The actual manufacturing will involve the assembly of the hardware and the installation of the software that will drive the phone. A manufacturer may design and develop both. Phone manufacture involves continuous research for new designs and the development of this design into new products with better appearance and functionality. The design process goes through several milestones and approval stages. R & D is a race among competing manufacturers. Alternatively, a manufacturer may hire a contract manufacturer or get the parts from suppliers and independent manufacturers.

During the actual production, all the parts like the LCD, keypad, antenna, battery, microphone, and circuit board go through a manufacturer’s assembly line where machines pick them up and put them together into cell phone units. Each phone then goes for rigorous testing to ensure that every part and feature – battery, video, keypad, messaging, calling -- functions well. Those that failed the quality tests are rejected. The units whose qualities have met standards are then packaged, shipped and delivered. Human intervention could come in the process of installing high-value components, visual inspection, and testing.

A manufacturer could receive orders from service providers for phones with customized software, design and features. This is in addition to the normal cell phone features like sending text messages and calling. These add-ons could be Internet connection capability, GPS, games, or recording.

• 1. joe said on 5/7/2009 6:59:23 PM
    how about dealing with patent fees?

say you want to start manufacturing 1 or 2 cellphone, what's the rough estimate, all inclusive, example plant, machines, manpower, etc. thanks! :-)
  • 2. Manav said on 8/17/2009 4:59:18 AM
    If I have to start manufacturing in India, what will be the capital and other procedures required?
  • 3. Buddhika Yasas said on 8/14/2010 6:31:44 AM
    I'm planning to start a independent mobile manufacturing company in sri lanka .could you please tell me the basics that i need
  • 4. saurabh said on 11/12/2010 10:43:31 AM
    I'm planning to start a independent mobile manufacturing company in india and china. could you please tell me the basics that i need. or can i give manufacturing of my mobiles to other manufacturing units.
  • 5. piyush galundia said on 12/6/2010 10:30:24 PM
    hay i am from udaipur rajasthan and want to know about procedure to start manufacturing unit of mobile phone & consultant
  • 6. Abdullah Shaikh said on 2/23/2011 10:41:28 AM
    I want to start a mobile accessories(battery,charger,memory card etc) manufacturing company in india. please give me information how can i start, what type of machine tools & equipments required.
  • 7. Muhammod Masum said on 3/13/2011 2:18:22 PM
    I want to start a mobile manufacturing company in india, china and bangladesh. could you please tell me the basics that i need to do to start...
  • 8. James expert adviser said on 3/14/2011 12:13:36 AM
    @Muhammod Masum, basics of mobile manufacturing business will be good hands on technology, finance management, marketing ideas, at the end a concrete business plan.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 9. asha said on 3/15/2011 3:26:54 PM
    i want to start up a mobile manufacturing unit (at bhubaneswar, orissa, india). i want to know what will be the estimated cost and whether the production will be legal. please suggest me what to do i will be waiting for your reply.
  • 10. amir hussain said on 3/24/2011 9:43:53 AM
    i want to start up a mobile telephone company for sell signal in brazil senad what can i do
  • 11. PREMANSHU said on 5/12/2011 11:26:10 AM
    Please advice initially how much capital is required to start the cell phone manufacturing company. Please suggest me what to do i will be waiting for your reply.
  • 12. alphonce said on 5/19/2011 8:27:14 AM
    i want to start cellphone manufacturing company,how much is needed eg machinery ,imports and labour.in harare zimbabwe.
  • 13. jj said on 7/24/2011 3:04:19 PM
    Thank you very much for the in sight information. I will like to start a cell phone (mobile) company. I similar to At&t and others. Please provide informations pertaining to start up and registration in u.s and access to the world.
  • 14. MUSA said on 8/2/2011 3:16:36 PM
    I WANT IMPORT MOBILE MEMORY CARD IN INDIA GIVE ALL INFORMATION AND I WANT A NAME FOR TRADE MARK HOW I KNOW MY SELECT NAME IS RESISTED OR NOT?
  • 15. prayash meher said on 12/9/2011 12:10:51 PM
    Hi... My self prayash from bhubaneswar I want to start a cellphone company how can i start please tell me and advice me
  • 16. sam said on 4/20/2012 2:59:22 PM
    Bangladesh .Dhaka. where can i found the machinaries and technical support for establishing a mobile phone manufacturing company. is there any company who give this kind of support?
  • 17. Krishna said on 5/8/2012 12:46:18 AM
    I want to start a charger co. of mobile phone in india. so please give me all information about charger making and charger parts supplier.
  • 18. Togbui Gui IX said on 7/18/2012 4:53:49 PM
    Just like others, please advice me on how to set up a mobile phone assembly plant in Ghna, Africa. Where can I obtain the machines and technology? How much will it cost initially? Thanks
  • 19. Muraduzzaman said on 7/26/2012 6:01:26 AM
    We want to start a Mobile phone battery charger & laptop charger manufacturing, assembling factory in Bangladesh, if anyone can help me to have information about machinery technology and whole proses, like plan guide line etc. thank you.
  • 20. Lee said on 8/25/2012 8:01:41 AM
    I want to start a electronics based products manufacturing company in Tamilnadu , have to know about the procedure and a Suggestion
  • 21. Ammar Haider said on 9/18/2012 1:31:19 AM
    i want to start a mobile phone company in karachi. one that focuses on low cost phones. kindly guide me through.
  • 22. Ajayi said on 10/19/2012 12:29:50 PM
    I am from Lagos, Nigeria. We are interested in having a mobile phone manufacturing company. Can you give me necessary details, or connect me with a company that can be of help? Thanks.
  • 23. eSHBan said on 10/31/2012 3:00:57 AM
    how much capital and what things are needed to start a mobile phone manufacturing company
  • 24. suman das said on 12/15/2012 6:29:55 AM
    pls. let me know if I have to start a cellphone manufacturing plant in hyderabad, India, cost of project, procedure, plant and machinery reqd. etc.
  • 25. Dev Saini said on 12/30/2012 7:43:26 AM
    Hello everyone, I have a registered mobile company in India named "DENWA MOBILES". Lack of capital to start new models, so i hold on it. I know its complete process, I have 5 years knowledge of it. I was launch mobile watch phone in India, first of all. (Can search on google). I can complete your process and management, only an investor needed. I am looking for partner also. Design and R & D are not enough, IMEI number and custom UI is main issue in a mobile phone. That is too costly to start a mobile phone manufacturing company, Approx Indian Rupees 800 Crore minimum and maximum have no limit. So its best to give contract to manufacture mobile phones to other company (I know all process of contracting) quality will checked and tested by Third party engineer and quality inspector. In this third party manufacturing process and seeding of mobile company, Rs. 5 crore is enough. If any one interested, Please contact me my mail id is: kac[dot]dev009[at]yahoo[dot]com
  • 26. Girish N.Tulsiani said on 1/15/2013 4:53:39 AM
    Hello Sir, I am from surat gujarat india. I want to start mobile manufacturing unit or importing direct from chinese company, anything which will b better. please help me about how to start and investments. My Mobile No. is 09825793981, Thanking You, Girish N.Tulsiani
  • 27. NABA KISHORE PATI said on 1/19/2013 12:49:47 PM
    sir, i am Naba Kishore Pati from bhubaneswar i want to start a manufacture company with mobile phones and computers but, i have no idea what is the procedure to open a company i hope your goodness will help me this is my mobile no.09692266242 please give details about to open a new manufacture company in odisha(bhubaneswar). thank you sir.
  • 28. H.G.Arthur Denzlin said on 2/12/2013 2:13:59 AM
    hi i would like to start an outsource assembly job for other mobile manufactures the basic infrastructure is available, as i am into other electronic controller manufacturing, i am located in Bangalore, Karnataka. is it a viable business are their any company that outsource assembly work, will it be a long term project, plz do advice on any pros and cons of the same. Thank you
  • 29. MD Ashraf said on 2/24/2013 9:36:09 AM
    Arrosa Infotech Pvt.Ltd. Location- Purina ,Bihar. I want open a mobile manufacturing or assembling company in Purnia Bihar.I have no any idea for capital so please kindly inform me what will be minimum capital for this business.
  • 30. Nikhil said on 2/25/2013 10:39:02 AM
    hi, i want to start a manufacturing of mobile.. plz suggest best deal. i am from udaipur rajshthan
  • 31. Md Shafiqul islam Khan said on 3/26/2013 12:54:39 PM
    I want to import mobile phone from China to Bangladesh.Pl. provide me how can I start it. Md.Shafiqul Islam Khan, Dhaka, Bangladesh. email id:shafiqul666@gmail.com, Mobile:+8801712109245/+8801713648979
  • 32. lal bahadur pal said on 4/15/2013 2:20:58 AM
    sir please give me suggestion and new ideas for mobile charger and laptop charger detail. assembly line soldering machine all component on lease just and prices
  • 33. akash upadhyay said on 5/6/2013 7:40:25 AM
    hello sir, i have done b.tech in electronics & comm. Field . I want to open a business in lucknow, i thought about to open a cell phone company. sir i want to know how much the minimum cost to invest. please help me thanx
  • 34. Pavan beginner adviser said on 6/2/2013 8:25:13 AM
    I have an Idea of mobile apps development we have a great team we wanted partners for a big startup if anybody interested in investing for higher returns. Please contact me @ 0-8374222688

Yerlapavan@gmail.com || Farming Consultant

• 35. tanmoy dey said on 6/8/2013 12:31:59 PM
    we want to mobile phone assembling in Bangladesh. how can we get information and can we will do it in Bangladesh? how it is possible. send reply in my mail
  • 36. udesh pal gupta said on 6/22/2013 10:28:50 PM
    H.no. 14840, Street No.10, Adarsh Nagar, Bathinda 151001. Please send me information for manufacturing mobile handsets in india and cost involved
  • 37. Danny said on 6/29/2013 10:23:23 AM
    Good day I am in South Africa. am interested in starting a assembling plant in our country as our African economy is growing rapidly I feel we are paying too much for all these cell phones because their assembled elsewhere except for the chinese of which their not your original phones.
  • 38. Rajesh Varma Sagi said on 7/2/2013 6:20:38 AM
    Hello sir, I'm planning to start a mobile charges manufacturing company in ANDHRA PRADESH. So could you please tell me the capital cost, technical details and installing process for the manufacturing unit . My mobile number is Sagi 8019797637, 9963423759 Plz informed me
  • 39. Kwasi said on 7/13/2013 1:02:06 PM
    Hello Everyone! I'm looking for mobile/smart phones assembly-line plant to purchase for my mobile phone/smart phones production company. Also if anyone could please advise me on affordable hardware components for this production as well as mobile apps developers, I will greatly appreciate. Thank you. Regards, Kwasi
  • 40. shad said on 8/13/2013 2:13:01 PM
    sir i am shad from delhi. i want to open a mobile manufacturing company in india so what to do and help me
  • 41. sayed said on 9/25/2013 1:16:38 AM
    Tonmoy dev, please do send me a mail. I'm from Bangladesh and also interested in the same deal. Please mail me on sayed.imam@mystallions.com, we will exchange our thoughts over there.
  • 42. Erisan Olasheni said on 10/15/2013 3:23:56 AM
    Hi everyone in the building! I know mobile phone development is all about coupling hardwares and developing softwares that will act as platform(like OS). And I am very talented in software developing, my question is that I want to know how to start, what to have, an my requirements for the hardware component, and the exact programing languagues we use for the software making. Thanks in advance...
  • 43. slimshaddy said on 10/17/2013 7:13:37 AM
    guys I'm in south africa, Limpopo, polokwane, sehego we are looking for rappers, poets and hiphop dances so we can perform and reveal ur career anyone interested
  • 44. SRIDHAR AKUTHOTA said on 10/27/2013 12:02:22 PM
    i am from hyderabad india i want to start memory card manufacturing unit at hyderabad please kindly tell me the initial capital and procedures to follow
  • 45. yusuf said on 11/11/2013 6:08:26 AM
    Hello sir, I'm planning to start a manufacturing of all type of mobile charger. So could you please tell me what is the capital cost, technical details and installing process for the manufacturing unit . My mobile number is-09427217668. Plz informed me. I will be wait your positive response. thanks, yusuf
  • 46. rajinder arya said on 11/19/2013 4:49:47 AM
    Dear @Sourabh JI, If you want to start the above things kindly discuss with me in this regards. regards, R.arya
  • 47. vaseem said on 1/8/2014 1:19:38 AM
    Starting a Mobile company in India by importing the parts from China and assembling here,what is the reqirements for same.
  • 48. nayan said on 1/12/2014 4:02:51 AM
    i want to import mobile from china how can i do ,what are the charges i have to pay ,how much money it need ,what are the license i have to made ,how can i get my product from custom and all and how can i start a mobile manufacturing here
  • 49. md. nahidul islam said on 1/13/2014 10:00:54 AM
    I have an investor. I need an expert person about electronic goods specially mobile phone. Please, contact with mail. nahidul202@gmail.com
  • 50. Amber Omar said on 1/22/2014 1:32:59 AM
    Sir, I'm looking to open up with Mobile battery plant in Kanpur Uttar Pradesh in India and looking forward for a guidance to start up this whole steup..
  • 51. honey said on 2/19/2014 5:26:48 AM
    Sir, I want to open my own mobile manufacturing company in Jaipur, Rajasthan, INDIA. So what is the procedure. please guide me.
  • 52. Marvin said on 2/20/2014 3:22:37 AM
    Hi, I would like to start a phone, tablet and computer assembling company in South Africa, Soweto. This will help us fight unemployment in our community. I have the knowledge of disassembling and assembling phones, tablet and computers, and I can teach anyone how to do the same, all I need is a crush course on how to start and I can take it from there, any sort of assistance would be highly appreciated
  • 53. Danish Khan said on 2/22/2014 2:04:02 PM
    I would like to start a smart phone assembling company in New Delhi India, looking forward for a guidance to start up this whole setup..
  • 54. vikram singh said on 3/3/2014 11:19:51 AM
    I want create my own event company in india... I am from delhi, pls help me for starting event. Give me company number who orginze the event pls. My contact number 09717266587
  • 55. A K Shukla said on 3/13/2014 1:02:59 PM
    If any body want to setup mobile phone , Mobile Phone battery & mobile phone charger plant, Plz contact.....fone.delhi@gmail.com
  • 56. A K said on 3/13/2014 1:05:03 PM
    Looking for a investor to set up a mobile phone assembly plant in North India( near to delhi)...Plz contact......sanvaru@gmail.com
  • 57. SBokhari said on 4/8/2014 12:08:04 AM
    Hi I want to start a mobile assembling company in Bangladesh. Interested to do own business or joint venture with foreign company. Have the potential to come up with other local investors in my country as well. Please provide contact details in my email.
  • 58. mebrahtu said on 4/19/2014 8:55:14 AM
    Hi I want to start a mobile assembling and battery assembling company in Ethiopia. what are they, the main equipment and their price for both assembling.
  • 59. Zubair Wasiu Femi said on 4/28/2014 1:07:38 PM
    Gentlemen, I am into mobile phone maintenance and repairs and training in Lagos Nigeria. I will be very happy if anybody can link me to mobile phone assembling coys in Chian (GSM/CDMA). I want to bring them to Nigeria for production/assembling. Thanks. My email is zubair.femi@aol.com.
  • 60. Dharanesh said on 4/30/2014 6:13:18 AM
    sir, I am 18 year old I want to start a mobile company but I don't know basic start of a company and how much money I should require to start and how we can bring out a new kind of mobile to compete with the brand mobile company in the market
  • 61. kamal swami said on 5/17/2014 11:35:46 AM
    sir, i want to start a mobile charger company in BITSpilani jhunjhunu rajasthan. so please tell me what is the capital cost, technical details and installing for the manufacturing unit. My mobile number is-09929084841....plzz informed me...
  • 62. srinath said on 5/24/2014 11:25:29 AM
    currently we are doing wave soldring in THT pcb , we are plan to start mobile phone charger in Pondicherry, let me know current status of business and cost of project
  • 63. James said on 5/26/2014 10:00:11 AM
    Please how much minimum can i invest in establishing a phone laptop assembly plant in Nigeria
  • 64. vijaychandra said on 6/1/2014 12:42:50 PM
    I want to start a mobile assembling unit within 5-10 crores pls guide me where to get machinery at kurnool in Andhra Pradesh India.
  • 65. Chigozie Nwadike said on 6/16/2014 8:05:04 PM
    I intend opening a cell phone manufacturing company. My location is Nigeria, a growing market for mobile business.
  • 66. anu said on 6/19/2014 4:23:54 AM
    i am planning to start a mobile manufacturing unit. what are all the equipment's and devices needed. Coimbatore city, Tamilnadu state, India country.
  • 67. gety said on 6/28/2014 4:35:28 PM
    i want to start a dealership of assembling cellphones for companies like samsung and nokia in zimbabwe, how do i go about it?
  • 68. James said on 7/18/2014 5:58:55 AM
    We help clients develop/Design smartphones,tablet, Laptop PC,LCD/LED-TV, manufacturing/assembly line, SMT line on a turnkey operation based on either Mediatek,Qualcomm,Nvidia, Allwinners chipset,with complete BOM and part sourcing on a complete A-Z offer starting from $800,000 and above, interested parties should contact at matheworama@gmail.com, PrimaTronics, Pijnackerstraat 42, 1072 JV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
  • 69. shyam sunder sharma said on 8/1/2014 4:22:58 AM
    Hello, I wanna know about the whole process about to stand up a company. Even I wanna know about the working process and man power required. Alternate mail - xxxsunder.sharma@gmail.com
  • 70. Zia said on 8/15/2014 6:44:59 AM
    I want to manufacture Chinese mobile and I want to sale it in India .tell me the process . I want my own name on mobile . I have a capital of 100000 dollar .plz mail me
  • 71. umesh kumawat said on 9/6/2014 12:27:37 PM
    i am planning to start a mobile manufacturing unit. what are all the equipment's and devices needed. Rajsamend(kankroli )city, rajsathan, India.
  • 72. dhiraj soni said on 10/4/2014 11:48:58 PM
    want to start manufacturing at Aurangabad (Maharashtra state) india
  • 73. dhiraj soni said on 10/4/2014 11:52:18 PM
    want to start cell phone manufacturing (assembling) at Aurangabad city (MAHARASHTRA) INDIA
  • 74. Aditya Anand said on 10/28/2014 4:23:06 AM
    I want to start a mobile phone company with my own brand name plz guide me how to start. Thank you
  • 75. Raj said on 12/8/2014 4:09:03 AM
    I have to start a cellphone manufacturing company ib meerut (UP). What is the process and estimated capital for starting with a small scale company. What if I buy parts from other company and assemble them according to my design and features I want to provide. Please help...
  • 76. Solomon Gessesse said on 12/9/2014 6:43:00 PM
    I just want to start up mobile phone manufacturing company on a small scale in Ethiopia. I want to know just the whole process.
  • 77. vishal kelaskar said on 12/20/2014 10:07:52 AM
    want to start cell phone manufacturing (assembling) at ratnagiri city (MAHARASHTRA) India. What capital will required and also send me project report for that.
  • 78. suyog kulkarni said on 2/9/2015 11:03:29 PM
    I want to start my own mobile manufacturing company in Aurangabad(Maharashtra). I have the plan but dont know how to implement it. I want some guidance.
  • 79. Ravi Verma beginner adviser said on 2/14/2015 1:59:01 PM
    I want to start manufacturing Laptop Charger and USB Charger for Mobile Phones in Kanpur. Can you please advise me the complete solution like PCB design, Bom List, gerber file, Equipment and machinery, testing facility etc. Though I have a good market where I can sell 1000 pcs every month initially.

ravi@sunskie.com || VOIP Business Expert

• 80. vaibhav gupta said on 2/16/2015 2:09:29 AM
    I want to start a mobile manufacturing company . In UP .please advice me the needs, money needed at start, merits and demerits of useful things in this field
  • 81. Ravi Singhal said on 4/14/2015 1:24:47 AM
  • 82. Vaibhav Goyal said on 5/14/2015 10:06:16 PM
    We are planning to setup mobile phone and tablet pc manufacturing plant in India with two Panasonic SMT lines and at least five assembly lines. We are looking for a agency which can help us in setting up the plant and get the right resources to run the show. We may have to hire couple of resources from China to take care of design house and train other people as well. Hope to hear from you soon. PH. 8376911777
  • 83. shaikh said on 5/27/2015 6:17:20 PM
    I want to start an assembly plant for mobile phone in aurangabad ms india. I need guideline for it. I am an electronic engineer so what are the facilities from government to start this plant. Please send me details to my email shaikh.rabbani@gmail.com
  • 84. anusie Godwin said on 6/4/2015 8:33:01 AM
    i am interested in establishing a mobile phone and household equipment assembly/manufacturing plant in Nigeria. what are the important stems and requirements for these to come up
  • 85. Nachiket said on 6/14/2015 3:24:34 PM
    I want to start phone manufacturing and modifying company, I understood basics now guide me further. I am from ,Amravati,Maharashtra,India,
  • 86. Francis said on 8/4/2015 10:59:44 AM
    Kindly guide on how much I can use to start up my own manufacturing plants. I have some capital, but I need to know whether it's enough. So how much do I need roughly to kick start production.
  • 87. Bamisaye Folorunsho said on 8/10/2015 9:24:20 AM
    I wish to register my interest in establishing Handset Production Company in Nigeria. Please, can you detail the capital (the cost of starting). Exp: 01234. Moreover, is there a way to resuscitate dead or condemned Handset and smartphone board again?
  • 88. mahesh tike said on 8/22/2015 10:47:06 AM
    hi i want to start business of mobile lcd making plant in india is it possible & how much investment in this business please give me ur suggestion. Thanks & Regards, mahesh(00918879856611)
  • 89. SWAPAN said on 9/2/2015 10:13:47 AM
    I WANT TO SETUP A ELECTRONIC DEVICE MANUFACTURING COMPANY WHICH IS BEST DEVICE FOR ME . MY CAPITAL IS ABOUT 4 TO 5 LACKS.
  • 90. ramesh said on 9/5/2015 10:52:14 AM
    i should invest 10 la. and work for any assembling unit like cell phone, other electronic goods
  • 91. Arvind kumar said on 9/16/2015 9:32:39 AM
    HI, We want start mobile co. buying from China and sales India, what are the procedure & Minimum Investment
  • 92. Umashankar said on 9/24/2015 2:20:39 AM
    Idea for new mobile company lunch phone & parts assemble.Bhilai,Chhatishghar,INDIA.
  • 93. gk said on 9/26/2015 1:18:30 AM
    start smart mobile manufacturing unit in india please give me rough Idea like required investment and capital thank in advance
  • 94. Venkat said on 10/29/2015 6:47:30 PM
    Hi, I want to start mobile accessories and parts such as lcd and other parts start up in India in hyderabad mainly lcd of different mobiles mainly to export to other countries Please can you give the idea and info about it
  • 95. Vashisht Varadkar said on 11/10/2015 9:50:11 PM
    I want to start a smartphone company in hyderabad can you give me some advice and the capital needed for that business.
  • 96. Ankit Jain said on 1/3/2016 2:11:55 AM
    I am into Electronics business and interested in setting up of mobile phone assembling unit. For which need advice on capital investment, consultant, space required etc
  • 97. Naeem said on 1/20/2016 12:29:41 AM
    Hi,I Know Mobile Manufacturing industry very well, also i have many contact to import mobile from china or produce one in India, anyone want to feedback or suggestion contact me on pnaeem07@gmailcom or call me 91-9723460531, Thank you
  • 98. Ezekiel Tatee Moreti said on 3/6/2016 8:03:36 AM
    Hello. I am in Africa, Botswana, Gaborone. I want to start a Cellphone & Tablets manufacturing/assembly in Botswana Gaborone. I will be buying parts and assembe them to produce complete cellphones and tablets.I want a comolete plant that put together the various components throughout all the stages yo testing through to packaging. I need the cost of such a fully flaged plant and all the components and everything involved to produce cellphones and tablets. My financier is ready and awiting because I suggested the idea and the are very impressed.
  • 99. Harshul Kaushik said on 3/12/2016 6:10:45 PM
    Hello Friend's i am Harshul Kaushik From INDIA (Delhi), I have just started a new Company With the name of Androcha technologies & there are two unit under the same banner 1st Androcha Mobiles 2nd Muft Mobile Will Make mobile phones weather we will make it own our own or will ask any other company to make the same for us as the UI & IMEI is big part so to be cost effective in startup, We will do our branding on same and at Muft Mobile we have came across a new idea where we made one ecosystem to make the revolution in INDIA for Smartphone. where we will for sure upgrade the user base in INDIA with that new model. Where we are offering to User to buy Postpaid number from us and we will offer then Smartphone for free they just need to be in contract with us & our recommended service provider for time period told buy us. And they can have free Smartphone. For same we are looking for mobile phone manufacturing Company to join hand's with us to sale there device in bulk ........ For More Info on this please contact me at +91-8527-966-521 or INBOX me at harshulkaushik9@gmail.com. Thank's & regard's Harshul Kaushik
  • 100. Trisha Tam said on 3/17/2016 11:23:40 PM
    I am in cell phone accessories business with cell phone holder, case, VR Box as supplier and manufacturer by saling all around world, especially in US as we have built warehouse there since 2014, also will build to our country if market request.Please contact me if we have a chance to cooperate. Email:trisha@wind-goo.com; skype: trisha-tanxy
  • 101. pranav pandit said on 4/3/2016 11:13:55 AM
    Sir I Want To start A new mobile company in India. Tell Me the basics to all that Every company needs. And how could i open the company Suggest Me The Idea that how should i opened....? My Email is panditpranav96@gmail.com n my mob no is 8484849141
  • 102. Abhishek Banerjee said on 5/5/2016 3:42:43 PM
    Hi All, we are a consultant based in India catering to the Make In India initiative for developing electronics related verticals. We can proudly say today that the Government of India (GoI) is supporting the cause & is providing support in becoming the manufacturer instead of importers. GoI is also providing various incentives for the existing & startups units to grow with time. We will be more than happy to help you in guiding & sugggesting various projects along with getting the relevant help from the GoI. Kindly contact us at abhishek@exceltants.com or +91 99 3431 7006
  • 103. stanford marinda said on 6/18/2016 8:49:25 AM
    want to start a cell phone assembly company in zimbabwe .want to know minimum start up capital
  • 104. Ntokozo Malinga said on 6/28/2016 6:07:05 AM
    Hi Sir, I am Ntokozo Malinga, aged 23 years, from Matsapha (Industrial hub of Swaziland), in Swaziland. I would love to start an Electronics Company, whereby in this company, we have an assembly that will manufacture smartphones and tablets, joining them piece by piece, testing, and packaging, then sell. So, may I be advice on the approximate start-up cost for everything, and where to get all the relevant machinery. Anyone can call/ whatsapp +268 76755897 Thank you.
  • 105. R. J. said on 7/29/2016 5:21:57 AM
    HELLO EVERYONE WE ALL WANT TO MAKE A COMPANY WHO MAKES SMATRPHONE . THEN WHY NOT WE ALL INVEST IN ONE COMPANY IN INDIA WHERE WE ALL ARE SATISFIED . IF YOU ALL WANT TO MAKING YOUR OWN COMPANY MOBILE PHONES THEN PLZ WE HAVE TO MAKE WITH ALL IN ONE PLACE WHERE WE HAVE ROACK THE NATION WITH POUR IDEAS . IF ANYONE WANT TO MAKING OWN SMARTPHONE COMPANY CONTACT US. THANKS
  • 106. mr chan beginner adviser said on 8/22/2016 11:57:33 AM
    hi every body. we are smart phone and tablet manufacturer in china our head office in hong kong any body interested in smart phone assembling in his own country well come to us , we help you to establish your smart phone assembling in your country. we provide our expert team to you for train your local staff, and provide all type of machinery. my whats up 0085265904012

0085265904012 || Mobile Phone Assembling Adviser, China

• 107. shivam shaw said on 9/15/2016 1:44:18 PM
    i want to start a manufacture company with mobile phones and computers but, i have no idea what is the procedure to open a company i hope your goodness will help me this is my mobile no is 8017102892. Email :- shawshivam579@gmail.com please give details about to open a new manufacture company in kolkata .. thank you sir.
  • 108. sudhakar said on 9/21/2016 7:44:03 AM
    hi we are APJ SMART WORKS, we are giving mobile service backup to all over chennai india, and we are giving service backup to many companies in chennai ,now we are interested to mobile phone and tablet assembling. if any mobile assembly company is there please give order to us. we will give our best. pls contact us +91-8124424564, apjsmartworks24@gmail.com
  • 109. Vikas tomar said on 10/5/2016 11:24:50 AM
    i want to start a manufacture company with mobile phones but, i have no idea what is the procedure to open a company i hope your goodness will help me this is my mobile no is 9893740004. Email :- tomar01.ambah@gmail.com please give details about to open a new manufacture company in madhya pradesh .. thank you sir.
  • 110. Dibakar Dutta said on 10/15/2016 9:44:43 AM
    I want companies into assembling of mobiles phones. I want to outsource the assembling of mobiles spare parts. The selling part will be take care by me only. My mobile number is 9810755552
  • 111. bhupinder negi said on 11/8/2016 1:07:39 AM
    Hi, I have mobile assemble plant plan with project file and all team. I want money investor for minimum rs 5cr If any investor interested in my project, Pls call +918171794803. Bhupinder Negi
  • 112. MR. RAJESH PATEL said on 11/10/2016 6:38:57 AM
    start up a mobile manufacturing unit AHMEDABAD,GUJARAT, india. i want to know what will be the estimated cost and whether the production will be legal. please suggest me what to do i will be waiting for your reply.
  • 113. Krishna Kumar said on 11/16/2016 9:08:02 PM
    Hello Good morning Sir, This is Krishna from Odisha,India. I would like to start a mobiles manufacturing company in Odisha. So, I need the details of capital, land, raw materials, softwares, license, rules & regulations, terms & conditions, staff, salaries, marketing and everything. So, kindly anybody can suggest & share me ur valuable ideas. plzzzz support make in India. Thanks Guys. 8093338119
  • 114. Utkarsh said on 1/14/2017 9:41:07 PM
    I need to start a mobile manufacturing business in india and vietnam so would like to know the cost of setting the plant.
  • 115. chnadra vyas said on 1/29/2017 9:39:34 AM
    I want to start a mobile manufacturing company in AHMEDABAD INDIA. kindly if anybody interested i would like to join with like minded people. and good people of technical knowledge. my E mail: ch_d007@rediffmail.com
  • 116. Jose trujilo said on 3/12/2017 11:30:03 AM
    For advise, support, cooperation for mobile manufacturing in India kindly send us email on chigontech@gmail.com. We can provide flexible solutions for your requirements.