Start a Biodiesel Company

Finding safer alternatives to conventional fuel is a topic that has captured wide interests from government and concerned groups, both international and local. One alternative to petroleum fuel is biodiesel. If you want to join the cause of resorting to renewable fuel, biodiesel production is one venture you can start.

With the current drive towards being eco-friendly increasing, a biodiesel business couldn't be more relevant. Biodiesel is used as substitute for diesel whether in pure or in combination with diesel.

Biodiesel are derived from vegetable oils or animal fats, not from petroleum like diesel fuel. It is renewable and produces less exhaust pollutants compared to pure diesel fuel. Biodiesel blends are usually created at the terminal where bulk fuel product from liquid fuel refineries is distributed.

Biodiesel Business Funding

Production of biodiesel is less capital intensive compared with conventional fuel production, but still, a large capital is needed. Funding from federal and state government and venture capitalists is usually necessary, unless a prospective biodiesel company owner has all the resources to start one. Check with government offices for available grants in starting production of renewable fuels. Among the sources for information on funding are the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the U.S. Small Business Administration. A necessary tool to sell the idea of the project is a business plan that will contain all the necessary details of the project as well as projections on how the business will be some years hence.

Biodiesel Fuel Production

The raw material for making biodiesel is usually soybean, although alternatively, it could be other vegetable oils, such as corn oil, palm oil. Feedstock is processed in biodiesel plants, which use equipment such as centrifugal separators and heaters. Such plants are equipped with large tanks with accessory equipment like piping, pumps and valves. Transportation like tank trucks is a necessity to distribute the product. Biodiesel can be marketed the way conventional petroleum is for use in transportation, heating, and power generation.

Biodiesel Plant Taxes and Permits

Basic to any business is the payment of taxes. The federal tax obligations of a business will depend much on the structure that it has chosen to adopt. Aside from federal taxes, there are also state taxes to deal with. As a fuel producing facility, a biodiesel plant must also pay federal excise tax. Certain businesses require special license or permit to operate. A biodiesel plant operation in a certain area may be required to secure certain licenses in addition to the general business permit. When designing storage for example, the zoning and fire regulations of the city must be considered. Being a manufacturing plant, a biodiesel facility must environmental standards regarding use of toxic materials, emission, and disposal of pollutants. These standards could be required in the federal, state and local level.

• 1. marc said on 4/14/2010 11:59:22 PM
    looking for a biodiesel start up in delta, al ...
  • 2. archana said on 4/16/2010 8:43:03 AM
    Dear Sir, Kindly forward me the details. I am living in Milano, Italy. Thanks and Regards, Archana
  • 3. Onyekachi said on 5/11/2010 12:46:20 PM
    I live in Southeast Nigeria. I had already concluded plans for a bio-diesel business before I realized that the raw material available here-Palm oil costs much more than the price of diesel in Nigeria meaning that no one will be willing to pay more for my product. the only chance I had was if I could make the product cheaper than the existing petrol based diesel. Do you know of any other raw materials I could have as alternatives to palm oil? Thanks
  • 4. Deepak. said on 9/22/2010 6:02:34 AM
    sir, I am Deepak. i want to start a Bio-Diesel Company at Nellore(AP). please give me the details to start it. Is there any possible to go for a Bio-Diesel Bunk at my place. please help me sir. thanking you. Deepak.
  • 5. Abdul Latheef T.K said on 11/18/2010 6:56:06 AM
    biodiesel from rubber seeds, waste oil and sugar cane wastes ,k coconut musks wastes
  • 6. Christian Baker said on 12/23/2010 7:54:02 AM
    Hi there, I've been looking into biofuels was was wondering if you could send me any details on converting coconut oil into bio-diesel... I'm in London UK so I would have to look into importing or growing coconuts from oversea's. Kind regards, Christian Baker
  • 7. Amit Khadatkar said on 12/29/2010 3:08:26 AM
    I want start bio disel manufacturing plant in Nagpur, Maharashtra, INDIA. Give me idea about investment.
  • 8. Mahendra said on 1/7/2011 10:15:08 AM
    Dear sir,I want start own business for manufacturing of biodeisel company near at ahmedabad, gujarat, india please give me hint for how can i start our business. also i have farming for maize
  • 9. Eugene said on 1/24/2011 7:19:03 PM
    I'm looking into the start up costs to open up a biodiesel company in Brooklyn, NY. Any information you can send me is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Eugene
  • 10. Naresh. G said on 2/20/2011 10:14:59 AM
    Hi, I am from India, I want to start biodiesel business altogether includes cultivation of jatropha and production of diesel. I would like to know the costs for the cultivation and production of biodiesel. Please provide the required information as you can.
  • 11. Faiz Ahmed said on 3/5/2011 12:32:33 AM
    Send me the details of producing biodiesel, As I have 3.6 Acres of Land in Bellary Dist, Karnataka State, India. Please tell me how can I use my piece of land in Biodiesel production.
  • 12. Vishal Khadke said on 3/15/2011 12:11:16 PM
    Respected Sir,i am going to start a biodiesel industry in aurangabad. i want the market information & equipments which uses in biodiesel industry. I also want the information about support from maharashtra state government. which include the finance & some kind of help.please do needful for me sir.
  • 13. Alejandro said on 3/20/2011 12:57:21 AM
    To whom it may concern; Hello friends i live in WA. state, USA and i have an idea of how to produce/make BioFuel 'ethanol' and looking forward to selling my idea, for questions contact me at: a-guzman-z@hotmail.com Thank You.
  • 14. Ajay said on 3/21/2011 7:39:59 PM
    Hello Sir, I am from India and looking to start a bio-diesel plant at my home town in Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan). Please give me more details. Thanks, Ajay
  • 15. sudhakar said on 3/26/2011 12:59:08 AM
    sir, I am sudhakar. i want to start a Bio-Diesel Company at salem(tamilnadu). please give me the details to start it. i want the market information & equipments which uses in biodiesel industry. I also want the information about support from TAMIL NADU state government. which include the finance & some kind of help. please do needful for me sir. Is there any possible to go for a Bio-Diesel Bunk at my place. please help me sir.
  • 16. CH.Bhagya chand said on 3/29/2011 11:31:14 AM
    Sir, I am from Andhra Pradesh wiling to start Bio-diesel plant. I want all the details and financing particulars regarding to start this plant. Thanking you sir.
  • 17. Senthil said on 4/3/2011 10:58:52 AM
    I am from Tamilnadu. I want to start this bio diesel company.Can u please tell me full estimation and procedures of that. Thank u
  • 18. chemicos said on 4/5/2011 5:38:28 AM
    we want to setup biodiesel plant in UP(INDIA),what license is required based on imported crude palm oil
  • 19. ketanbhai said on 5/17/2011 7:31:51 AM
    how can i start 500lit/day bio diesel plant in vadodara. Please help me to set up bio diesel plant and production.
  • 20. shiva santhosh said on 5/28/2011 6:41:33 AM
    hi sir, i am shiva and i want to start a biodiesel company with waste oil and cultivation of Jatropha plant in 3 acre land so, plz give me advise on this.
  • 21. chandresh chaudhary said on 6/13/2011 7:13:04 AM
    sir, i want to start bio-diesel company in gujarat with waste vegetable oil and waste sugarcane, plz give me more detail.
  • 22. Ashok Bisht said on 6/21/2011 8:28:41 AM
    Hi, I am Ashok Bisht from Noida (Uttarpradesh)India, I want to start biodiesel production plant through Jatropha seeds. I did all the R&D related to this project, but I want buyer's list of biodiesel through Jatropha seeds. Warm Regards, Ashok Bisht / Manish Kanna 9711906702 / 9873789525
  • 23. Raghu said on 6/26/2011 8:39:51 AM
    Hello sir, Bio diesel is good product considering current situation about fuel , so i wanted to start bio-diesel plant in addition to vegetable oil production plant . Please provide the investment, process of production, marketing, equipments and other related information. Raghu . Karnataka . India
  • 24. Sandeep said on 7/15/2011 11:15:19 AM
    Hi, I would like to start biodiesel company i live in andhra pradesh hyderabad please let me know details
  • 25. vlad davydov said on 7/16/2011 6:46:48 PM
    Hi I would like to find out what is the name and how do i go about getting the licenses to start my biodiesel company in NYC.
  • 26. V.Ram Charan said on 7/29/2011 7:48:35 AM
    Hi Sir, I am working as Executive Manager for Agri Gold Power Plants. Now we in R&D to start Biodiesel plant. Can u kindly send me the information, cost of viability, process flow,etc. Thanks&Regards, V.Ram Charan, 09494474238.
  • 27. chirag modi said on 8/31/2011 3:15:07 AM
    sir, i am interested to start biodiesel co., so please give me a detail of investment, govt. help, land, machinery, who supply row material, what tax format, subsidy provide by govt.in ahmedabad, gujarat
  • 28. Sagar Kothawade said on 9/2/2011 7:08:33 AM
    Hi Sir, We are two persons and planning for Bio diesel plant. We are from Dhule, Maharashtra (India). We are working in software company. Could you please send me the details of this plant for example it's cost, how much space it required, how to start it etc. Kindly let me know about it we are waiting for your valuable suggestion. Regards, Sagar
  • 29. Narendar Karnala said on 9/29/2011 1:30:30 AM
    Hi Sir, I am a resident of Kodakandla village (7 Km away from Gajwel)which is in Medak District,AP- 502312. I would like to start a Bio diesel plant, could you please advice can i go ahead with my plan, if yes please provide all the required information i.e. Cost, Raw material, land, capital & Labor. Regards, Narendar
  • 30. raghunandan said on 10/19/2011 9:28:38 PM
    hi i want to start a bio diesel plant in kurnool ap so please help me out like whats the investment n where to contact for the approval from the govt
  • 31. rama krishna v said on 11/2/2011 3:24:50 AM
    hello sir i am rama krishna from vijayawada andhra pradesh india i am very much interested in algae cultivation and to extract bio diesel please make me clear in this where can i get this algae strain and machinery cost where can i get it i want to start a bio fuel company
  • 32. Aman Pyuza said on 11/14/2011 7:00:23 AM
    Hello sir, Am college student,taking diploma in agriculture,I want to be economic independent,so my goal is having my own energy company,and I choose biodiesel since it is good for environment conservation,but the major problem I face is the lack of knowledge on how to make biodiesel, am living at Dar-es-salaam city in Tanzania, Est Africa, please help me.
  • 33. Yogendra said on 11/18/2011 1:57:53 AM
    Sir i am interested to start new business i feel you are the right person to guide me please replay back.
  • 34. Abhishek Yadav said on 11/30/2011 6:07:10 AM
    Hi Sir, I want to start bio diesel plant. Please provide me some information on Govt. rules and regulations for this and what are the permits required from different departments regarding manufacturing and sales of bio diesel. please provide the details asap. I will be very thankful to you. Abhishek
  • 35. Nagabhushan Aithal said on 12/25/2011 11:54:12 AM
    Sir, i want to start bio diesel plant in medium scale in coastal karnataka. pls give me the availability cheaper raw materials and cost of project
  • 36. Girish said on 12/30/2011 7:36:37 AM
    I am interested in getting idea & starting bio diesel production in jalgaon Maharashtra India. Can I get some help?
  • 37. john edwards said on 1/10/2012 9:21:32 AM
    Hi I would like information on how to start up a bio diesel business just on a small scale to being with. thank you John
  • 38. veeresh said on 1/14/2012 12:50:59 PM
    Hello sir, I'm very much interested in setting up a biofuel manufacturing plant in Karnatak state' pls give me possible details,
    -availability of cheaper raw material
    -Govt subsidy to start plant(state & centre both)
  • 39. Michael Escobar said on 2/9/2012 10:04:32 PM
    Hi i'm located in Los Angeles and would be interested in getting more information on starting a Biodiesel plant and how to get funding. Thank you
  • 40. Green petroleum said on 2/10/2012 9:30:36 AM
    Hi, We are a small biodiesel company also we sell and supply all chemicals and raw materials and machines small and large for producing biodiesel. Our main office is in Kent England we have just opened an office in Abuja and Kano Nigeria so looking serious customers and partners in Nigeria to work with us in Nigeria. pls email us green.petroleum@mail.com for more info. thank you fuad Akl
  • 41. Joe said on 2/14/2012 3:01:06 AM
    How do we start a biodiesel farm in Mangalore. Please provide details-gladsjai@yahoo.co.in
  • 42. pallavi said on 2/26/2012 12:10:40 PM
    Hello Sir, I am very much interested in starting a business with biodiesel in India. I request if you could suggest me some ideas regarding franchises if i can start with, funding and support where i can get. i will be really appreciate for your suggestion and guidance thank you, pallavi
  • 43. Marvelous Gama said on 3/2/2012 10:22:37 AM
    Hi am in badplaas in South Africa in Mpumalanga Province me and my colleague we want to start a Biodiesel company, so we need to know how to register that company, how to get funds from the government, resources used in terms of machinery. basically how go to about starting a BIODIESEL COMPANY USING (sugarcane or soybean). Thanking you in advance...
  • 44. clarnce Jenkins said on 3/12/2012 9:10:44 AM
    I want to know more about stated a small biodiesel plant in Holly Spring Ms.on Hyw 78 and the cost to get started. You can mail it to me 6730 Pheasant Walk cv. Memphis Tn. 38141 thanks
  • 45. Kabilan said on 4/3/2012 4:11:25 AM
    Dear Sir, I planned to start the bio fuel business in tamil nadu, i am looking for the loan to start it. if you have any information regarding this means send a mail to move further and make catch up my dream.
  • 46. Mahesh Nalawade said on 4/12/2012 5:21:03 AM
    Hello Sir, I am very much interested in starting a business with biodiesel and lubricant manufacturing unit in Satara Maharashtra. I request if you could suggest me some ideas regarding franchises if i can start with, funding and support where i can get. i will be really appreciate for your suggestion and guidance thank you,
  • 47. Aatish Patil said on 4/12/2012 7:11:58 AM
    Dear Sir, I am looking for a technical help and support for photo bio reactor set up and latter to it excavation of oil and from oil to Bio diesel apart from this what is suitable land to source in state of Maharashtra, India. currently I am residing in Mumbai. Secondly want to understand the economic scope of it in India and plus if we export it. Regards, Aatish.
  • 48. Akaahan Jude Torver said on 4/27/2012 11:52:43 AM
    I'm a Nigerian from Konshisha L.G.A of Benue State: Sir from my research finding, to start up a Biodiesel company where I'm to be producing maximum capacity of 30 million barrels per day is estimated to cost about $3.7 million, could this be true? Please, let me know because I intend to start here in my place.
  • 49. shantanu said on 4/28/2012 2:35:23 AM
    how can i start biodiesel small plant in backward area in gujarat so please give me detail information about this plant with documentary process and government any scheme. shan85patel@gmail.com
  • 50. Charles Chigongono said on 5/12/2012 6:10:00 AM
    We are going to start processing high quality biodiesel in South africa and in other southern africa countries. We have got high quality processor machine, skills, very good relation with our chemical suppliers. We are looking for partners or investors. Or any person who is ready to work with us, we will be operating in southern africa countries only. For more details: Charles fish hoek cape town rsa charleschigongono@yahoo.com +27 738077549
  • 51. Bhavana Hastak said on 5/14/2012 2:25:12 PM
    Sir, I stay in Nagpur and wish to start the production of jatroph in my farm. I would also like to undertake a big project involving the local NGOs. However the basic difficulty is whether there is a market link in our area so that we can enroute the harvest in a hassle free way and whether we will get proper financial returns or not. i.e. please guide if it is profitable and feasible project in Nagpur. Thanks.
  • 52. shiva naikar said on 5/22/2012 2:27:49 AM
    hello, I have my own farm at karnataka state dharwad dist in India. I am MSc bio technologist and specialist in synthetic biology and genome engineering. I have plans to produce biodiesel from a plant that is less known to the outer world. The fuel from this plant is more efficient than any fuel plant. Can guide me to set up a business in this area. thank you
  • 53. Anish Varghese said on 5/23/2012 5:03:45 AM
    want to start bio fuel industry in raichur so please give me detail information
  • 54. mithun said on 6/9/2012 6:35:26 AM
    dear sir i mr mithun kumar needs to start a bio diesel plant inn bijapur i have around 50 acres of land please help me out the cost of the plant and where can i get the buyers and raw materials needed and margin please help me
  • 55. fernando p. encluna said on 6/12/2012 12:37:08 AM
    I want to start a biofuel(both ethanol, and bio-diesel) production company. I need start-up funds to buy palm oil seedlings, and also sweet sorghum seeds for the production of ethanol. I also need technical assistance for the design planning of oil mill for bio-diesel from palm oil, and for design and construction of ethanol distillery. the size of my farm is 100 hectares. it is located in Barangay Kalawakan, Dona Remedios Trinidad, San Rafael, Bulacan, Republic of the Philippines.
  • 56. vishal said on 6/12/2012 5:11:31 AM
    Sir, I am really interested to start a Biodiesel plant in Gujarat. I want to know the approx. investment required , raw materials and machineries and no. of liters that I can produce every day with the particular investment. I also want to know that will got. provide help in terms of subsidies or land or any otherways.
  • 57. shaji k sugathan said on 6/30/2012 11:40:53 AM
    I am Shaji k Sugathan from India. I am making bio petrol from ethanol. Blending ratio is 925ml ethanol and 75ml chemical. my fuel very low cost. This type of chemical nobody can make in the world. But in India is no license . so many European companies invited me.
  • 58. Yogesh Verma said on 7/16/2012 3:57:52 AM
    Dear sir, I'm Yogesh from Ludhiana, Punjab and really interested to start Biofuel(ethanol and bio diesel)production plant in Ludhiana. I want to know about machineries, raw materials, availability of raw materials, maximum production capacity, initial investment, govt. subsidy (center or state), license etc. Please guide me to setup a plant. Thanx
  • 59. Amol Kulkarni said on 7/17/2012 11:47:37 AM
    Dear Sir, I am Amol Kulkarni willing to start plastic to fuel conversion plant in Maharashtra pune region will you please guide me for government grants and certification process and also need technical help for the same. Amol 9423233539
  • 60. Anmol pawar said on 7/19/2012 1:46:18 AM
    Respected sir, I am from betul m.p. India. i want to start jatorpha biodiesel cultivation and also plant but i dont have any experience and enough money. How to get loan for my business and how to start my work.
  • 61. Arjun Anjana said on 7/29/2012 4:40:04 AM
    I want to produce biodiesel in Ujjain Madhya pradesh. please suggest me.
  • 62. umadevi said on 8/6/2012 5:12:25 AM
    hello sir, i am uma from gulbarga, karnataka india i am very much interested to in algae cultivation and to extract biodiesel please make me clear this where i can get this algal strain and i want to start my work from cultivation .please guide me .thank u
  • 63. Sharathchandra.B said on 8/11/2012 4:41:45 AM
    dear sir, i want to start new bio diesel pant in Davangere, Karnataka. kindly guide me in production and in marketing the bio product.
  • 64. sunny said on 8/12/2012 12:47:37 PM
    hi sir i want to start my own biodiesel plant and i searched lot but i am not got proper information so pls help me. 4m gulbarga,(karanataka), india
  • 65. Mark said on 8/14/2012 11:19:30 PM
    I am in New york and want to start a Biodiesel what are the licensing agency for this business.
  • 66. Dr. Vanitha. said on 8/17/2012 12:34:43 PM
    I am Vanitha, have biotechnology background, please give me some ideas to start biodiesel plant in Chamarajanagar Dist, India.
  • 67. abdul said on 8/23/2012 6:01:28 AM
    Dear sir, I am planning to setup a palm oil extracting plant in Tamil nadu near kallakurichi area where palm seeds are farmed in large scale , kindly let me know more details of market and plant machinery supplier with complete erection as turn key job
  • 68. aminu mohammed ismail said on 8/23/2012 12:11:55 PM
    i live in minna niger state, sir i need ur help, am a student and i did my project under biodiesel but sir i want to go into jatrofa seed planting. pls advice me, am good in biodiesel production
  • 69. Afroz Ahmed said on 8/24/2012 9:32:52 AM
    Dear sir, i want to start bio diesel company in Raichur dist in karnataka. Please give me with your valuable suggestion. Thank you, Regards, Afroz Ahmed
  • 70. verolds said on 8/28/2012 11:09:42 PM
    Dear Afroz ahmed, do you have enough raw material of both edible and non edible oil to set up the plant. Please advise what is the capacity of the plant you are looking for? regards. verolds
  • 71. rahul said on 8/30/2012 10:54:23 AM
    Dear Sir , I want to start biodiesel company in my town . I need some following information
    1) what will be the initial investment ?
    2) equipment required for biodiesel .
    3) Raw material for biodiesel .
    4) Market scope for biodiesel .
    5) license for set up biodiesel plant in India.
  • 72. praveen kumar said on 9/2/2012 3:11:21 PM
    sir i want to start bio diesel plant in hospet, karnataka. so please send the details & capital required.
  • 73. Sizwe Ngomane said on 9/11/2012 3:42:36 PM
    Dear Sir/madam could you please send me a detailed description of the requirements and also the amount of capital that is needed to begin my prestige business venture.
  • 74. shankar said on 9/18/2012 11:30:39 PM
    i am shankar from karnataka, i want to start a bio diesel plant at my place, we have abundant supply of Pongamia Pinnata , maize, soybean, and corn. is it possible to set up a bio diesel plant, if yes please let me know the cost analysis, profit %, investment, production process, machinery, and support from central and karnataka government
  • 75. toks jakande said on 9/22/2012 3:05:28 PM
    hi ya, i live in nigeria and would like to start a small scale biodiesel business using jatroha oil and waste oil when available. could you advice on the type of equipment i should buy. 2. i would eventually start cultivating the jatropha plant, could you advice on the type of crushing unit and its cost. thanks and kind regards
  • 76. shivu said on 9/23/2012 7:10:35 AM
    hi sir. I want to set up biodiesel plant in karnataka. so please let me know the initial cost to set up biodiesel plant.
  • 77. Alakesh said on 9/23/2012 4:11:01 PM
    Hello Sir, I live in Mumbai, Maharashtra. I want to set up an biofuel plant. Please help in knowing all the requirement, laws, taxes, subsidy if any.
  • 78. mym jamal said on 9/27/2012 10:53:17 AM
    sir, i want start bio diesel industry i know the plant details. Now i want official procedure and formalities above the bio diesel plant. MYM JAMAL
  • 79. avinash gupta said on 10/3/2012 7:57:38 AM
    give me detail about biodiesel plant, procedure to start, and how much money i have to invest for a mini bio diesel plant, Avinash gupta, rewa, m.p., india
  • 80. Nithya said on 10/9/2012 12:27:28 AM
    sir, i am nithya. I want to start biodiesel plant at chittoor in andhrapradesh and is there any possibility to start biodiesel bunk at my place. help me . thank you nithya
  • 81. govinda,m said on 10/10/2012 11:55:52 AM
    Hi i am willing to start the biodisel plant. So kindly suggest me how to start. Regards, Govinda.m
  • 82. Dennis Vincent Dharmdas said on 10/11/2012 11:34:51 PM
    MY name is Dennis Vincent Dharmdas and have 4.10 years of experience in diesel engine production am looking for new diesel engine manufacturing plant. Thanks, Dennis Vincent Dharmdas.
  • 83. karthik said on 10/16/2012 10:46:37 AM
    hi ,its karthik from Davangere, Karnataka, INDIA. i just completed my Engineering and i want to start a business with my dad that to with biodiesels in small scale please help me out with this (Govenment support, machinery availability, cost of investment)...........waiting for your response..
  • 84. venkataraman sharma said on 10/23/2012 2:11:15 AM
    sir, i am from mysore india, and develop biofuel with 100% non blended i want to know the finance and technical support from anybody and govt-govt license procedures etc, and guidance
  • 85. Adam sq said on 10/23/2012 1:40:39 PM
    England what do I need to start up
  • 86. sadhasivam said on 10/26/2012 11:53:20 AM
    sir, i am sadha from dharmapuri tamilnadu, to start the biodiesel plant. so kindly suggest me how to start. regards, sadha. j
  • 87. Mr Ariori said on 11/2/2012 5:09:25 PM
    We have 100 acres of land for sale in Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria all for sale at a good location this land can be used for Biodiesel Plant. Contact me if interested +2348030708131 or buydirect2012@gmail.com
  • 88. eduardo said on 11/5/2012 10:39:24 AM
    Dear Sir, I am working as executive manager for one of the biggest Brazilian construction company but now I would like to change my focus and start a biodiesel plant but for it I will need some information and I am also looking for an international partner. If you could help to get some information about the initial investment and the return time according to plant capacity? The raw material will be soybean as the south of brazil is one of the biggest soy producers so the material and the logistic are available.
  • 89. abraham paulson said on 11/12/2012 5:00:49 AM
    I would be very much interested in starting a bio diesel plant from coconut oil. i have some land with coconut tree and looking to invest money from my earning into the venture. Please Advice
  • 90. manish kumar said on 11/12/2012 8:22:23 AM
    hi sir. i want to start biodiesel marketing company. any licenses are required to store, transport and sell biodiesel in uttar pradesh india. please guide me
  • 91. sovit sharma said on 11/12/2012 10:20:54 AM
    i am interested to start biodiesel marketing co.any type of licenses are required to start this business
  • 92. Ganesh lal said on 11/20/2012 10:53:08 AM
    i am interested to start biodiesel plant in my city khammam, andhrapradesh. can u provide me complete information about raw materials which is best for use, license, investment cost all details plz guide me
  • 93. Narendra said on 11/22/2012 1:15:39 AM
    Dear sir I have a land of 2 acres near Kodada Andhra Pradesh recently i read about cultivation practices and economical value of spirulina and economical value of spirulina another name blue green algae can you provide me information regarding cost per acre/Year for cultivation and basic requirements in land, license, and sales.
  • 94. Prakash said on 11/28/2012 10:17:52 AM
    Dear Sir, please give me the idea about the production of bio diesel investment at small scale level. Thank you
  • 95. Newave said on 12/3/2012 2:06:58 PM
    My aim is the realization of the model I implemented for sustainable development of biofuels in the central/southern Italy context. The key factors are related to the possibility of exploiting the agricultural and industrial sinerigia of Gulf of Taranto, the most important seaport in the South and the focal center of the Mediterranean sea, taking as assumption - at Time 0 - the effective possibility of enhancing a refining center already existing and in order to be dismissed. Greetings from Milan
  • 96. Michael Benjamin said on 12/4/2012 8:43:43 PM
    Dear Sir Or Madam, I reside in London, United Kingdom and I am looking for a business partner to run a small scale biofuel(from recycled cooking oil) business with, to then progress into a larger, profitable company. I have sourced training in the UK and have a good idea of the start up costs involved, I think the "red tape" is with the legal aspect of the business. Hopefully, you will have land and a good business head to make this work! Please contact me to discuss further, Michael 07984 677 844
  • 97. Prudhvi said on 12/7/2012 3:36:55 AM
    Dear Sir, I would like to Start Bio Diesel Production along with the cultivation of Raw Material in 50 acres of land near Warangal, Andhra Pradesh. Could you please give complete Information about the Project, sources of raw material, Capital Investment needed and profitability.
  • 98. ankit said on 12/9/2012 8:08:42 AM
    I want to start producing biodiesel from jatropha so Please help me out.
  • 99. Ghislain KAPAMBA said on 12/14/2012 7:27:29 AM
    Dear sir, We are starting a biodiesel company in DRC. It will be the first one in all the country. The project is already agreed by the government, within 5 years, the company will not pay taxes. Now, as is the new technology, we don't have experience, I would need your support. Other ways, if you are able to connect me either to investors or financials for loan it mill be more appreciated. So thank you for your response. Ghislain KAPAMBA.
  • 100. senthil said on 12/30/2012 5:34:48 AM
    hi sir, i would like to start biodisel business, i live in tamil nadu i do have 40 acres of land, what is the investment, raw material, equipment and license procedure, and also marketing, how to get loan from state and federal government. i hope you will send information thank you
  • 101. viswam said on 12/30/2012 8:54:58 AM
    FROM INDIA , MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, WANT TO START BIODIESEL COMPANY CAN U HELP. 30 TONS/DAY
  • 102. sridhar Lingambudhi beginner adviser said on 1/3/2013 12:09:57 AM

@senthil, What is the total estimated project cost and place in Tamil Nadu you wish to start the project. Pls reply to ID sridharkashyap@gmail.com or contact 7829903801, we are from Bangalore and have interested investor, Sridhar

Sridhar || +91 7829903801 || Consultant

• 103. Johan de lange said on 1/7/2013 8:24:32 AM
    Good day, I live in South Africa, i have an idea that i want to implement, making Bio Fuel from household waste, I have 30 years of experience in Chemicals, how can you help me
  • 104. sizwe said on 1/18/2013 6:14:24 AM
    hi i'm sizwe nkalanga from south africa i want to start a bio diesel plant and supply to mines here at withbank can u please help me please.
  • 105. vidyanandsingh said on 1/21/2013 2:55:54 AM
    sir , i want to generate small scale production of biodiesel at my home backyard in order to replace my ancestors biogas plant in bihar want idea from you how should i replace it please help.
  • 106. PAVAN KUMAR KARANJI said on 1/23/2013 1:58:34 AM
    Want to open a bio-diesel plant in hometown. May i know the detail regarding price, taxes, area, bond, procedure etc. thank u, pavan kumar bidar,karnataka,india
  • 107. Mark Halliday said on 1/24/2013 4:54:55 PM
    I am from CT U.S. I am seeking all kinds of help from how to start a plant to does anyone currently in the business need a sales rep in New England to what are ideal minimum amounts of land to start a small successful business? I apologize for being so broad but I am a pure newbie who is very excited about this whole subject of biofuel
  • 108. venkatesh said on 2/1/2013 6:18:55 AM
    wanted to start biodiesel business, so how much initial cost, where to approach, n pros n cons of this business sir plz tell us
  • 109. mahesh chandra said on 2/15/2013 2:50:18 AM
    dear sir, we introduce biodiesel in public sector. what is the requirement of license.
  • 110. vikram reddy said on 2/18/2013 12:25:00 AM
    I am from hyderabad. i would like to start a bio-diesel co. i would like to know govt. subsidies , grants for it. licenses required, starting capital, whom to approach
  • 111. Sridhar said on 2/22/2013 1:51:54 AM
    Mr. Vikram Reddy, Where you like to start the biz and what is the project cost involved Pls advise. Sridhar, Bangalore, Mb: 7829903801
  • 112. Gulab Dhairya said on 2/25/2013 5:19:08 AM
    dear sir i live in allahabad u.p. i am really interested in production and keen in make bigger business in biodiesel my mobile no. is 8931990009
  • 113. Vj said on 3/3/2013 3:32:55 PM
    Friends, You all are interested in starting a Biodiesel Company. I can help you. Mail me your qualification, capacity, background and other related information with your contact no at : vjbiofuel@gmail.com Vj
  • 114. srinivasa babu said on 3/4/2013 2:18:12 PM
    i am interested in planting biodiesel plant in karnataka, my mobile no9740610200. so can you mail or phone regarding how to implement this project.
  • 115. Sridhar said on 3/5/2013 3:56:12 AM
    PAVAN KUMAR KARANJI,mWhat is the cost of the project, please co tact we are overseas funding company engaged in financing on project will advise. Sridhat Kashyapa, Bangalore PH:7829903801
  • 116. dipal khachariya said on 3/11/2013 11:36:22 AM
    sir, I wants to start my own small biodiesel plant. so give me some idea about this plant. contact: 09428262313, E mail: dipal.khachariya@gmail.com
  • 117. mohamed yaseen said on 3/15/2013 10:20:39 AM
    i like to start biodesel plant in tamilnadu plant lay out model plant in tamilnadu
  • 118. Navin said on 3/17/2013 1:10:49 PM
    NASHIK, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA. I have completed my graduation specialized in Biotechnology. Now I want to start up with my own biofuel production firm. Do the needful
  • 119. Nitin said on 3/18/2013 1:47:00 AM
    Dear sir, I am from Lucknow U.P. India. firstly I want to start farming on my own land of bio diesel. I have 10 acre of land. Please send me the details of all type of farming & to start my own business plant. Please do the needful. Thanks & Best Regards
  • 120. adeyemi said on 3/23/2013 3:54:07 PM
    i am in malaysia and am working on biotechnology project. please i would appreciate if the machinery, tools and procedure for biofuel production could be send to me.
  • 121. Prasun Naman said on 3/29/2013 8:50:23 AM
    Hello, I want to set up a plant for the production of 1MW electricity as a product and Biochar, syngas etc as a by-productin Bihar. I want to know the different Process or option for the production of electricity i.e, Biodiesel generator, Steam turbine. Plz also tell the Central and state govt. subsidy plan. Thanking you, PRASUN NAMAN Chemical engineer.
  • 122. Arjun singh anjana said on 4/5/2013 9:05:02 AM
    HI, I HAVE TO START BIOFUEL PRODUCTION AND JETROPHA PRODUCTION ALSO. PLEASE SEND ME SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THAT HOW CAN I START AND WHAT KIND OF HELP I CAN GET TO THE STATE GOVERNMENT OF MADHYA PRADESH.
  • 123. M.Shaveer Basha said on 4/18/2013 8:10:58 AM
    I want to start biodeisel company, what are all the procedures and formalities to start can u please send the details and please do the needful, Tamil nadu, india
  • 124. amit vasu said on 4/23/2013 1:18:01 PM
    Sir, i wish to install bio diesel pump (RO) in western Rajasthan area .so please give me full information from beginning that how i can install this project... please do something on my request. you can also contact me for any kind of query.-09783546106. Thanks
  • 125. Taran Kumar said on 4/27/2013 4:22:21 AM
    Hello Sir, I am a private employee. I would rather prefer to initiate my own business in Manufacturing & Distributing of Bio Diesel, I would appreciate your goodself to kindly advise me with a prompt suggestion on how to initiate the same. M.Taran Kumar Naidu, 984962
  • 126. Camrolindustries.com said on 5/25/2013 11:08:33 AM
    We provide the necessary expertise to assist you in your Bio-Diesel needs. Our staff is here to help around the clock. Visit our website and click on your specific region and someone will contact you immediately. We have the capability to relocate plants from around the world. We look forward to serving you.
  • 127. nk said on 6/23/2013 9:13:40 AM
    i want to set up biodiesel small scale plant in agra U.p. kindly provide me all the necessary formalities and permissions needed as i will use jatropa oil and methanol as raw material
  • 128. sneha bhandari said on 7/6/2013 6:23:28 PM
    i want to start a waste to biofuel plant in utaarakhand. please tell me about whole process from licensing to start up.
  • 129. j greg roe said on 7/18/2013 1:42:08 AM
    I would like info for bio-diesel plant in west.tn around Jackson which has around 65000 to 70000 people. Would like to start small and expand as growth permits. I live in carroll county and would also like to know about funding and grants if any. thank you for your help.
  • 130. manan agarwal said on 8/7/2013 12:02:22 AM
    i want to start a biodiesel plant in india so sir please tell me the process to start the business and how much money required and the process also.
  • 131. mahesh chandra said on 8/24/2013 3:40:14 AM
    dear sir, we introduce to the biodiesel in public sector. so u.p government does not support us. can we settle a retail outlet station of biodiesel? but how ? give me further detail
  • 132. Rufai Jide said on 8/28/2013 2:01:52 PM
    I WANT TO START BIODIESEL PRODUCTION AND JETROPHA PRODUCTION ALSO. PLEASE SEND ME ALL NECESSARY DETAILS I NEED TO SET UP MY BUSINESS IN LAGOS, NIERIA
  • 133. Robson Boyle Olwe said on 9/24/2013 3:18:51 AM
    I want to start an ethanol plant in Northern Uganda using, cassava, sweet sorghum, potatoes, palm oil. I need information related to renewable energy, CO2 and other ethanol bi-products, production capacity, raw materials required, manpower requirement, total capital cost, working capital, NPV, IRR and detailed market analysis, target market, direct and indirect benefits and start up capital. Robson
  • 134. Mamere Maria Moema said on 9/30/2013 7:30:16 PM
    Hi there. My name is Mamere Maria Moema, my partners and I have a Green Energy company in our county (South Africa), we've made a very good business plan and we want to start planting palm fruit for bio-fuel using the green energy as our source. Right now we struggle to get funds. Any idea how to get information on interested companies who want to invest in Biofuel? And how do we get to present our business plan to them? Kind regard
  • 135. Aubrey Phatlane said on 10/12/2013 2:28:04 PM
    Hi, we have a ten hector land where we plant the jathropa plant in South Africa Mpumalanga, and we already produce jathropa oil manually for cosmetic use, we would like to venture into the production of bio-diesel. please assist with any info on investors or affordable machinery
  • 136. deepak said on 11/10/2013 8:18:36 PM
    Hi I am Deepak, live in Mumbai, india. Need to start biodiesel business at my. own land, can u pls provide me investment , procurement of raw materials and equipment and regulation to be followed in India for producing same . Thanks Deepak
  • 137. Bharat said on 11/20/2013 6:44:01 AM
    i want to set up biodiesel plant, can u pls guide me, for raw material, equipment and regulation to be followed in gujarat, India
  • 138. satish said on 11/21/2013 9:06:30 AM
    Dear all, I want to start waste oil biodiesel processing unit in Andhra pradesh, India. please mail me the list of buyer(s)who purchase the biodiesel made from used cooking oil. Regards.
  • 139. udayashankar said on 11/30/2013 4:11:10 AM
    Dear sir, I want to start bio-diesel manufacturing unit in Tumkur Taluk in Karnataka, India. So please mail me who are finance provider for starting business(if any franchises) and buyer list.
  • 140. dinesh kumar shukla said on 12/9/2013 11:02:39 AM
    respected sir. I am from chattisgarh India and I want to start a production unit of biodiesel plant so please guide me that how much investment do I require to set up a plant and what are the process and equipments involved in setting up of biodiesel plant. thanking you, dinesh Kumar shukla
  • 141. davor herceg said on 12/21/2013 6:23:25 PM
    Hi, I am looking for financial support or cooperation for biodiesel production. It is a new way of BD production regardless of the quality of the feedstock . Feedstock doesn't need degumming refining and bleaching and include raw oil, waste oil, tallow, grease and every other source of fat with high FFA. For example if is FFA ~ 20, (crude corn oil)process consume only 1gram/kg of catalyst for esterification. Transesterification consumes at minimum 5 times less of the catalyst than what is usually used. Process is environmentally friendly (no sulphuric acid) and minimum 60% more cost effective if compare with regular method. Regards, Davor Herceg
  • 142. makhdum surpur said on 12/25/2013 12:19:18 AM
    I am from karnataka. dist:bagalkot. sir i want instal the biodisel plant pls inform me what is the total cost of plant. and marketing links of the biproduts of biodiesel. Thank u.
  • 143. Ande Kondaiah said on 12/25/2013 2:49:54 AM
    Hi, This is Ande from India(AP), am very much interested in bio-fuels(Jatropha seed) industry. I want to start small bio-fuels industry in India(AP) for this I need guidance and valuable suggestions. Please let me know some India organizations which dealing in bio-fuels and also please let me know , AP government providing any subsidy on Bio-Fuel industry. Regrds, Ande Kondaiah.
  • 144. Suh Edwin I said on 12/28/2013 11:33:32 AM
    Good day gys i am already currently working on running such a factory in Cameroon producing biofuel from casava or call it tapioca and i need partners who might be interested to partner with me in this investment there is already ready land for farming the casava plantation. more then 10.000hcts of land the project has also been written and the bye-product and main product market prepared. you can call +23775374989 or +23797103607
  • 145. Travis said on 1/7/2014 4:49:55 AM
    Hey all, I live in the United States in upstate New York in Jefferson. I know this is a very large agricultural area which I believe is good for a biodiesel business. I was wondering if anyone knew how to start a biodiesel business in my area. any info would be appreciated. thank you.
  • 146. Srinu Babu Vytla said on 1/7/2014 11:30:30 AM
    I'm from Andhra Pradesh. I would like to start a bio-diesel company. I would like to know govt. subsidies, grants for it, licenses required, starting capital and whom to approach. Looking forward to your comments.... Thanks in advance!
  • 147. Prakash Shinde PUNE said on 1/8/2014 10:04:35 PM
    We have technology for biodiesel based on sugarcane. No shortage of raw material, high speed process, daily 5000 ltr plant costing 2.5 Cr rupees having ROI in 250 days. punesolar@yahoo.com for further details. manu price Rs30/-, selling in india 50/- generates 20 /- per ltr profit.
  • 148. Nilesh Thummar said on 1/9/2014 12:58:23 AM
    Hello Sir, I would like to start a bio-diesel company in gujarat and what is a scope for that..plz suggest me.
  • 149. pavan nikam said on 1/11/2014 2:14:46 AM
    Hi Sir, We are two persons and planning for Bio diesel plant. We are from jalgaon, Maharashtra (India). We are working as mechanical engg. Could you please send me the details of this plant for example it's cost, how much space it required, how to start it etc. Kindly let me know about it we are waiting for your valuable suggestion. Regards pavan nikam
  • 150. Prakash Shinde PUNE said on 1/11/2014 8:50:15 PM
    Biodiesel from sugarcane , 1.Ton - 130 ltr punesolar@yahoo.com for project machinery,
  • 151. sandesh kamble said on 1/20/2014 7:46:04 AM
    dear sir, i want to start my own business to manufacturing biodiesel company at near hingoli, maharashtra, india. plz give me details for how can i start my own bossiness, also i have my own farm to produce soyabean.
  • 152. AL-BIOSERVICES said on 1/20/2014 3:43:40 PM
    We can offer good quality testing services for your quality testing on biofuels. Please contact us with your requirements albioservices@hotmail.co.uk worldwide coverage
  • 153. suraj said on 1/27/2014 2:04:14 AM
    i want to start my own business to manufacturing bio diesel(by algae) company at near Mysore, karnataka, india. plz give me details for how can i start my new business.
  • 154. prudence said on 1/29/2014 7:15:43 AM
    I need to start biodiesel farm in south africa but I dnt were to start thanks Prudence
  • 155. Hariprasad said on 1/29/2014 7:17:35 AM
    I want to start my own business to manufacturing bio diesel company in Bangalore, karnataka, india. plz give me details for how can i start my new business
  • 156. mahesh m said on 2/22/2014 5:54:11 AM
    Interested in starting Ethanol production plant in maharashtra. Could you please let me know about the financials & feasibility of the project
  • 157. Utsav Patel said on 3/16/2014 2:33:55 AM
    Sir, I want to start bio diesel production near baroda, gujarat. Can you please help me by giving your guidance?
  • 158. mary m raja said on 3/17/2014 9:43:30 AM
    Sir, I plan to start bio diesel pilot plant near Pondicherry. Can you guide me about the finance and how to start the business.
  • 159. lokesh agarwal said on 4/2/2014 12:48:30 AM
    Hi I want to start up biodiesel plant in Nagpur(Maharashtra)plz provide me the information regarding this plant. Waiting for your positive reply. Thankyou
  • 160. Prabhu said on 4/12/2014 4:49:21 AM
    Sir, I want to know about this in detail and start bio diesel production(Erode, Tamilnadu, India). Please give me details about that . Hope it would be helpful. Thank you
  • 161. harish said on 4/15/2014 1:26:50 AM
    I am living in chennai tamilnadu india. Please let me know what are the procedures to start biodisel company.
  • 162. Raghunath Reddy said on 4/16/2014 7:53:47 AM
    Dear sir, I am interested to start bio diesel in AP, Could you please provide the details and procedure to bio diesel plant. Thanks in advance.
  • 163. Ashok patel said on 4/28/2014 4:33:09 PM
    I would like to start Ethanol plant in Gujarat, India. Please give me the detail information
  • 164. suresh reddy said on 5/7/2014 5:59:36 AM
    sir my self suresh reddy from andhra pradesh. i have 30 acres of land. i am interested in starting a bio diesel production plant in anantapur(dist), ANDHRA PRADESH, please provide me the proper plan to start a production unit, i also have the land where i can cultivate the required crops for the production. your advice towards this business will help me a lot..please provide me the details to bsreddy0909@gmail.com
  • 165. Maone Morapeli said on 5/23/2014 9:07:11 AM
    Dear Sir, My business is in Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng, South Africa. I'm interested in starting bio diesel plant. I would be glad if you can advice on how do i go about getting started.
  • 166. sheshiredy said on 5/25/2014 8:12:05 AM
    cll me suresh reddy, Raghunath Reddy send me number. my mail id sheshured@gmail.com
  • 167. Ram Kumar said on 5/30/2014 3:32:18 AM
    Hi We provide Biodiesel, plastic to oil and rubber to oil projects on TURNKEY basis. Interested parties can reach me on rsaengineers@gmail.com Regards, Ram Kumar
  • 168. Rishi Khadtare said on 6/3/2014 12:23:07 AM
    hello sir, I am thinking to start a biodiesel plant in Maharashtra. can you please help me with the details that
    1) which place will be best to start?
    2) list of license required ?
    3) what kind of subsidies are provided by gov.?
    4) if we set up a plant how can one contact the buyer??
    this is my 1st business that I am going to start, your suggestion will be very helpful. Thank you.
  • 169. jithin said on 6/10/2014 7:11:21 AM
    hi sir, i am looking for starting a bio diesel company by converting used cooking oil into diesel. Also how to start a algae converting to diesel project as well. For that, what types of plant and machinery required and investment required, license required, buyer contact or how to sell it? and how t get government subsidies in India under SIDBI. Plz contact me on elpasojithin@gmail.com
  • 170. Mbuso Khwela said on 6/19/2014 4:40:32 AM
    Dear Sir, I have been struggling for the whole of last trying to open my own biodiesel plant here in South Africa especially in Johannesburg, Pretoria or Mpumalanga area that is not far from Gauteng. I was promised a franchisee by another biodiesel company in Cape Town but they changed the decision after informing them that I managed to get enough suppliers of used cooking oil. Please help me to organize through funding and sales. Please contact me on mbusokhwela@webmail.co.za, cell: 0828431087
  • 171. Claudio said on 6/22/2014 1:44:49 PM
    Dear Sir, I would like to open a biodiesel production plant (not very big, speaking about 200-300 tons/monthly)in the Czech Republic and my question is what I need as permissions to do that. Moreover, I would like kindly know if nowaday they offer some special support and taxes reduction to carry on this kind of business. Then, after manufactured biodiesel, do I need to resell to some pump distributor or can I also sell directly to the final user without any further permission? Thanks a lot for your help, Best regards, Claudio
  • 172. pankaj patel said on 7/1/2014 9:24:04 AM
    I live in baroda gujarat meet me sunday and after we will don
  • 173. Bharath reddy said on 7/15/2014 5:19:10 AM
    Hi sir I am bharath reddy from AP I am planing to start the biodiesel plant. So please guide me for a good raw material to use and any lone can I get From bank my mail I'd bharath.cgpro@gmail.com
  • 174. N.Venkateswara Rao said on 7/18/2014 4:16:22 AM
    sir, I am N.Venkateswara Rao. i want to start a Bio-Diesel Company at RAJAHMUNDRY E.G DIST(AP). please give me the details to start it. Is there any possible to go for a Bio-Diesel Bunk at my place. please help me sir. thanking you. N.Venkateswara Rao.
  • 175. nagavardhana rao p said on 7/21/2014 11:42:12 PM
    sir, I am NAGAVARDHANA RAO P i want to start a Bio-Diesel Company at VIJAYAWADA, KRISHNA DISTRICT(AP). please give me the details to start it. please help me sir. thanking you.
  • 176. Andrew said on 7/27/2014 12:04:06 PM
    hi i want to sell my biofuel plan to the gawermint they can use it for job criasen the resin that i want to sale my plan is i did not have the money for that to start my own company and to buy the stuff that i need to make the bio fuel so now i look for a company or sum gawermint peopel ho want to bay the compleet busnis plan from me i stay in SOUTH AFRICA IN CLANWILLIAM THE WESTERN CAPE SO IF THERE IS SUM WHAN THAT CAN HELP ME LET ME KNOW THANKS
  • 177. Sriharsha said on 8/10/2014 7:58:57 AM
    Dear Sir, I am from Guntur(Andhra pradesh India). I am looking for the economics of biodiesel production and current market scenario for this but could not find any on net. Could you help me in getting the BIODIESEL plant details. Thanks in advance
  • 178. Barry said on 8/17/2014 8:57:54 AM
    Partner or investor for a south Florida biodiesel venture. I have business plan, feedstock connections, end user connections for biodiesel and glycerin. Have some capital for project. South Florida is great place to produce, market and use biodiesel.
  • 179. Manishankar said on 8/20/2014 12:06:22 PM
    Dear sir, I am manishankar (Tamilnadu). I am interested to start a biodiesel producing company. please give the details about it.
  • 180. javed patel said on 8/23/2014 8:42:26 PM
    I am also interested to start this business soon plz give me guidelines
  • 181. Raja Chowdary said on 10/11/2014 12:28:36 AM
    Dear Sir, we are planning to set up serial number of Biodiesel Retail Outlets across Andhra Pradesh, is there any policies from government side to set up procedure, please do let me know and also we are planning to set up manufacturing Unit also with capacity for 500 TPD.
  • 182. chirag kunjadiya said on 10/15/2014 12:14:33 PM
    my dear sirji, i am from gujarat, my business is petroleum product and i interested to biodiesels retail outlet in gujarat, so pls give me a some detail.
  • 183. MUHAMMAD SANI IDRIS said on 10/27/2014 7:21:07 PM
    Good Day Sir, I personally have inherited 30 Hecteres of land in my locality an I do have a strong interest in going into Jatropha Farming business I need both financial assistance as well as special advise on the business. From Zoo Road City,Kano state of Nigeria. Thanks
  • 184. Himanshu Sharma said on 11/25/2014 12:17:29 PM
    Dear Sir, I am planning to set up a Plant for the Conversion of Waste Plastic into Petroleum Products. But I am not having any information where to go for the Startup in the Govt.Office. Please help me in sorting out the Issues. Thanks.
  • 185. Muntaga ahmed said on 12/19/2014 7:53:55 AM
    I currently live in London. I am of Sudanese decent and I will inherit a farm around 20 acres in Sudan. I was wondering what kind of other resources I will need to acquire to transform my business into larger producer of biofuels? Thank you
  • 186. Sumanth said on 12/20/2014 12:51:12 AM
    Sir, am interested to start my company in extraction of Biodiesel. So, which setup is suitable for 50 HP power ( we will get power in my land only which has taken by lease by govt ). It is near to Yelahanka, Bangaluru. Sir, Please help me in this regard.
  • 187. Gajanan Inamdar said on 1/22/2015 11:55:00 AM
    Want to start bio fuel plant in Vaduj tal.Khatav dist.Satara Maharashtr 415506
  • 188. M.NATARAJ said on 1/30/2015 7:55:01 AM
    dear sir i am nataraj.m from erode (tamilnadu) interested in starting boidiesel producing company. please guide me
  • 189. Asha said on 2/10/2015 2:24:33 AM
    hello sir, I'm Asha from Bangalore interested in starting up a biodiesel unit from waste vegetable oil which I have already worked upon. can you please guide me through the legal permissions to be taken for starting up biodiesel production.
  • 190. shekhar said on 2/18/2015 11:42:59 AM
    Sir i want to start Biodisel related business so please let me know how i start ..
  • 191. Premnath said on 3/3/2015 11:35:07 PM
    I am chemical Engineer and consultant, if any one interested to setup bio-diesel plant please contact me at prem.vm25 [at] gmail. we will assist and help in commissioning plant
  • 192. vinod patel said on 4/1/2015 8:30:06 AM
    I am interested in bio disel plant. plz details about this project.
  • 193. n.md.Abdullah arshad said on 5/25/2015 12:55:01 PM
    dear sir, i want to supply motton tallow to biodiesel companies in karnataka. please send me the details of the bio diesel companies which are using motton tallow for biodiesel purpose.
  • 194. Darryl Roberts said on 6/5/2015 12:03:08 PM
    i would like to open a biodiesel company in New Orleans, La 70131
  • 195. Darryl Roberts said on 6/5/2015 12:08:19 PM
    Dear sir I am very interested in starting up a biodiesel plant here in south east Louisiana, could you please send more information. Thank you..
  • 196. ted szewil said on 6/8/2015 4:37:11 PM
    Lowville ny
  • 197. N.M.George said on 6/26/2015 7:38:13 AM
    I am interested to purchase bio diesel in Delhi urgently. I am also searching small biodiesel plant with capacity of one or two liter for demonstration purpose. If sample will be according to our needs than we are interested overseas. Presently sample delivery will be Delhi.We will bear expenses.
  • 198. Rohit Kadam said on 7/5/2015 3:14:41 AM
    Hello Sir, Good Morning I am Rohit R Kadam i would like to open Biodesel plant from vegetable oil . Plz give me idea about cost and marketing Thank you.
  • 199. vikas sharma said on 7/13/2015 11:08:25 AM
    I want to set up a biodiesel plant in rajasthan of small capacity. please guide me accordingly as to what are the equipments, license, cost of setting up plant etc.
  • 200. Raj said on 8/2/2015 11:19:52 AM
    Sir, I want to start a biometric diesel company. I have around 10 acres of land. I don't have any contact of experienced person in the this field. Please guide how to start the plant and how to claim subsidy from government.