Ideas for Home Based Business

Starting a home based business is ideal for people who prefer to stay at home and be with their family and at the same time earn a living. Are you looking for home based business options? Generating innovative ideas for home based business is always challenging so read this article and learn some of the things you must know before you start your own home based business.

The staggering number of home-based business opportunities available can be quite overwhelming.

home based business

How does one go about choosing the best home based business to venture in? For anyone aiming to do so, this task can prove to be quite challenging.

If you are thinking of starting your own home-based business, then your safest bet is to follow your heart. This solution may sound trite but that doesn’t take anything away from its soundness. Doing something you are genuinely interested in and that you genuinely love will make the job easier for you. It won’t seem like you’re working at all because you enjoy what you are doing.

Of course, you still need to explore your options. You need to know what the trend is, what idea sells and what doesn’t. Working form home doesn’t mean you can take your business lightly. Working from home doesn’t make your business any less real. You need to work and invest your 100% on it the way you would a regular business.

Hard work begins as early as the pre-planning stage. That includes, selecting the best home business venture that best fits your skills, interest, and financial capability.

Here is a partial list of some of the better home business ideas you can choose from.

Catering Services or Personnel Chef – If you have a gift for preparing healthy, great-tasting food then this home business opportunity for you. Try to offer something different. For example, you may concentrate on serving specialty foods such as organic food, vegan dishes, low carb dishes etc.

Desktop Publishing – If you have the knack for making computer graphic designs, then this business might be the perfect business for you. Typically, you will be asked to create company posters, banners, letterheads, business cards, streamers, and so on.

Personal Trainer – if you’re the type of person who is into fitness and physical conditioning, then consider a career as a personal trainer. More and more people are opting for the more meticulous attention that they can only get from a certified personal trainer.

Masseuse or Spa Service – you can learn to do massages and spa treatments by simply looking through the yellow pages. You can allocate an area of your home where you can serve clients on an appointment basis.

Pet, baby, or house sitting business – the best way advertise for work of this nature is through word of mouth. People trust the people they know. They need the assurance of a referral especially if the matter concerns entrusting something as valuable as their children, pets, or home.

Tutoring Service – a good way to garner student clients is by promoting your business directly where the students are, that means at their school. Try to confer with the teachers to identify the particular needs of the school district.

Sewing and Alteration Services – today’s busy lifestyle leaves less and less time for people to tend to such menial tasks as mending their clothes. In addition, not everyone can fit perfectly to the size slots of ready-two-wear clothing and so most of the time they need to have their newly purchased clothes altered.

• 1. Vera said on 3/13/2009 7:47:38 PM
    Hi Jammie, I just couldn't resist your question. Yes, a hair product line is a very good business to start from home. The competition is fierce though. But, if this is your passion go for it. Carol's Daughter started her business in her kitchen. Check out her website as this will give you some idea. I wish you the best of luck, Vera
  • 2. jayasree said on 3/19/2009 2:32:02 AM
    i planned to start honey farm and strawberry farm, so please guide me how to start and how to make this business as a profitable.
  • 3. Guest said on 4/5/2009 7:03:57 PM
    Respected Sir/Madam, I am from India. I have done MBA [marketing] & BE [electronics]. Currently i am doing job in one of the MNC...But I want to start my own business. But problem is I don’t have capital to invest...Can u suggest me which type of business i should start without investment.
  • 4. RAJANI YADAV said on 4/12/2009 11:56:26 AM
    HI, I AM GRADUATE IN BSC(ZOOLOGY) AND DOING MBA-HR, DOING JOB WITH BPO SECTOR, I WANT TO START BUSINESS BUT LACKING CAPITAL TO INVEST. PLEASE SUGGEST.
  • 5. Sandeep .M.Bondre said on 4/28/2009 4:51:44 AM
    Hi, I am an MBA & PMP with 18yrs of Experience in Telecommunication. I want start a business where i can utilize my talent for my own business. I need some good & convincing concept which i can work on. I have a few thoughts of implementing some plan but it involves some government approval hence. But basically would like to be into some business which benefit the people & the society at large which is more important. Making money is priority no 2 but definitely want to make money as without which you cannot sustain. Solution which involves IT applications, process change etc are some of the areas.
  • 6. saurabh Sharma said on 5/3/2009 11:34:46 AM
    I am have completed MBA, left my job recently to start a business. i have not much capital so how do i get started?
  • 7. Tunde said on 5/13/2009 6:58:07 AM
    I'm a graduate of accountancy, but i have a flair for furniture, How can i open a furniture store? and is it a lucrative business, even in africa?
  • 8. Krystal said on 5/19/2009 12:57:49 PM
    where do i find the research for the job placements?
  • 9. Ruchin Dixit said on 5/21/2009 1:03:01 AM
    Hi, I want to start business of poultry farm, I can invest initially Rs.5-6 lacs, please advise how to go forward.
  • 10. preeti said on 5/21/2009 5:52:00 AM
    i have knowledge of DTP and i have designed hording & print ad for an educational institute. now i want start my own business of advertising agency, please let me how much capital is needed in this business. THANK YOU!
  • 11. TANMAY VISWAS said on 5/31/2009 10:26:32 AM
    have knowledge of DTP and i have designed hording & print ad for an educational institute. now i want to start my own business of advertising agency, please let me how much capital is needed in this business. THANK YOU!
  • 12. MASTER AKHIL said on 5/31/2009 10:27:42 AM
    Respected Sir/Madam, I am from India. I have done MBA [marketing] & BE [electronics]. Currently i am doing job in one of the MNC...But I want to start my own business. But problem is I don’t have capital to invest... Can you suggest me which type of business i should start without investment.
  • 13. James expert adviser said on 5/31/2009 12:12:43 PM
    @AKHIL, It is difficult for anyone in this world to predict what business will be best for you. Rather, you suggest me some of your ideas and let me see what suits you the best. Why don't you target on some service based business that relates your knowledge and these businesses need very less startup finance.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 14. James expert adviser said on 5/31/2009 12:21:43 PM
    @TANMAY VISWAS, This is so nice that you want to start a business and make some money to pay your bills. You know what, advertising business needs very less money compared to rest. You can also start this business as part time and that too from home. If you can find reliable 3-4 clients those can get you constant income every month then start thinking about an office, etc. If you have high speed internet and a mac computer then you are all set to start this business. Good luck...

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 15. mogomotsi said on 6/2/2009 9:59:46 AM
    i'm really interested in the starting a small business but i don't know which one to start. i'm working as an office assistant but i want to start a hot dog business the problem is money to start up maybe you can give some idea how to start it.
  • 16. mugdha shankar mahendru said on 7/2/2009 1:40:16 AM
    hi, i am from india, and i am soon launching my website for online buying of apparels, clothes for women ... you can buy indian ethnic party wear and even place orders on my email address.....
  • 17. sk modi said on 7/20/2009 1:20:27 AM
    dear, we are looking person in different countries, can do business as commission basis they need to book men wear garments from wholesale market. main markets are usa, germany, africa, pananma, south america, spain, etc. please contact me at nydubai at gmail dot com
  • 18. sallie said on 7/25/2009 5:36:49 AM
    I had a vision to start a line of greeting cards catering to the African American community in Summer of 2003. I have written poems and have had some of them turned in greeting cards. I have been funding this all along myself. I know this is a good idea but I need some help. I don't want to compete with Hallmark, American Greetings or any other company, I just want to market my own products. I also want to get my words out abroad. Help me, how can I do this?
  • 19. tesfaye said on 8/5/2009 3:57:56 AM
    Hi there! i'm always thinking of starting a small home-based business. Especially i'm interested in blending industrial lubricants. How should i proceed? eager to read your advice
  • 20. mugdha shankar mahendru said on 8/22/2009 8:28:29 AM
    how do i find more buyers internationally for my newly launched clothing line business...(www.panacheexpo.com)...after all everybody wants to grow...
  • 21. anup said on 9/9/2009 4:49:45 AM
    hi, i am from India. i am working in logistics company & i did mba in logistics & scm. And I want to start my own business at the initial level like any export from india. My email id is anup.petey@rediffmail.com
  • 22. Emil C. said on 10/9/2009 10:28:02 PM
    I have capital to invest. I am looking for business opportunities/partners with lucrative business ideas. Please respond by email and if I am interested, I will respond. Thank you.
  • 23. Ken McCoy said on 10/21/2009 8:18:24 PM
    I have a building consisting of 150,000Sq Ft. Looking to start a packaging and assembly business. Looking for a serious partner. Please respond ONLY if you are seriously Interested.
  • 24. Rajnikant Macwan said on 11/12/2009 6:02:49 AM
    hi! I have to start a small business based on food like wafers and agricultural product.
  • 25. Faith said on 11/13/2009 4:08:30 PM
    I have a restaurant for sale or invest in. I'm looking for the right person to help run it or buy it. any advice would be helpful thanks admin@bailoutmydot.com
  • 26. Ranganathan said on 11/16/2009 2:22:21 AM
    i have plan to innovation advertising field, decoration, electronics and computer. so please help me which is better
  • 27. VERO said on 11/23/2009 6:14:51 AM
    I WANT TO START A CREDIT BUSINESS AND I DONT HAVE MUCH CAPITAL AM LOOKING FOR A PARTNER ANY ADVISE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. ONE CAN REPLY ME ON VEROKAVU@YAHOO.COM THANK YOU
  • 28. Tiff said on 11/26/2009 3:20:35 PM
    Hi, my name is Tiffany and I'm interested in starting a business in sales (purses and shoes)and I would like some ideas and consultation.
  • 29. Rhonda said on 12/5/2009 11:44:18 AM
    Hello I am looking to start a business in selling cell phone accessories. I am wondering if it would be better to do it from home(create a website) or rent a space. I want to start really small. I've been offered a small space at a shop. Anyhow I do not know a reputable company to buy the accessories wholesale.
  • 30. Rajan Bindra said on 12/13/2009 10:39:42 AM
    My contact number is 098550 58548 am wanting to start a new business in Internet add agency. I am based in Ludhiana.
  • 31. Prithi said on 1/25/2010 4:12:29 AM
    I am very good at designing cloths, anything in western or traditional, be it tops, kurthi's, salwar kameez, etc. But i do not know how to start. I have even plans to start my own boutique or design, get stitched and supply to boutique's. Can you please guide me? Thanks
  • 32. Mark said on 2/21/2010 10:02:36 AM
    i want to open a pawnshops that accepts items not limited to jewelry where would i start? I'M FROM THE PHILIPPINES
  • 33. rd said on 2/23/2010 1:15:23 PM
    I have a BS in Biology/Chemistry and I am looking to start a pharmaceutical business at home, but don't know where to start. I don't have the capital to get started. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you
  • 34. K.P.VINOD KUMAR said on 3/5/2010 12:13:29 AM
    i am from coimbatore, i am interested in doing business on my own. i prefer to start a consultancy biz. i need at least RS 500000. Any one can help me by giving RS 500000. I will return the amount within 2 months time with nominal interest. kindly help me-k.p.vinod kumar
  • 35. cwu said on 3/6/2010 1:40:50 AM
    I live in USA and I'm interest in starting a bridal supply business such as invitations, personalized bridal things, etc. I need to find vendors/suppliers but don't know where to find them. I have search online but I get mostly or only direct sales results. your suggestions/guidance are appreciated
  • 36. Sharon Hill said on 3/30/2010 2:11:11 PM
    I live in Nova Scotia Canada and have recently purchased and older farmhouse, farm and some land and was interested in starting up a unique business. I have at this point not actually thought of a business to start and was looking for some suggestions.
  • 37. savood pasha said on 4/29/2010 5:11:32 PM
    hello, dear sir, i am a basically civil engineer and i am working as a project engineer right now, but for my younger brother i need to settle in his life as well i can also get some of the profit as a part time business for this i need a good suggestion to commence a good competitive business in this competitive world. I need to start the business in INDIA
  • 38. Ashih said on 5/4/2010 1:57:57 AM
    Myself Ashish living at Kalmeshwar Dist- Nagpur, State- Maharashtra. I have 5 days working in office and every saturday & Sunday is my weekly offs and I want to spend those two days for my own business but i am confused that which business is suitable for me so please help me to start my own business. Thanks, Ashish
  • 39. Vishal said on 5/18/2010 8:39:12 AM
    SIR, I am looking for business full/part time, i am confused that which business is suitable for me, so please guide/help me to start it. Thanx.. this is vishal..........
  • 40. akhilesh mishra said on 5/20/2010 3:41:07 AM
    I am looking for business in jaipur, right now i am working as production manager in jewelery unit. but don't know where to start. I don't have the capital to get started. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you
  • 41. Nitin Tupkari said on 5/20/2010 7:50:56 AM
    I am living in nagpur state maharashtra, i have knowledge of DTP and i have designed hording & print ad . now i want start my own business of advertising agency, please let me how much capital is needed in this business. THANK YOU!
  • 42. Deepak Raj said on 6/5/2010 5:34:54 AM
    hi sir, i am from mangalore, karnataka. i am in search of a business which comes under a budget of 5 lakhs... pls suggest me with a good plan... i can raise my budget rapidly once the business is established. awaiting for your response.
  • 43. kritika jain said on 6/8/2010 2:25:36 AM
    Hi, I'm from Jaipur, Rajasthan. I'm a management graduate and looking for some innovative business idea to start for my own.
  • 44. Josh Arin said on 6/23/2010 6:08:26 AM
    I would like to have more ideas on the types of businesses that can be done. Some help! Thank you!
  • 45. Santosh Kumar said on 6/26/2010 6:32:10 AM
    I am M.A. in Economics & right now doing a contractual job in JNU, New Delhi. I want to start a small poultry business (investment Rs. 150000) nearby Karnal districts. Can you suggest me what are the cost for starting this & what profit in it? Plz also suggest me that is it right for me or not?
  • 46. RORY said on 7/1/2010 9:15:17 AM
    To Emil C.. I have 2 very good investment ideas for you. I am torn between 2 ideas both of which I have great confidence will be lucrative and a money maker. I need an investor..I do not have the $ to start either of these..I have done the proper research in hopes of finding an investor or silent partner. The first one is in the area I live in has little RV storage...I know because I own one and have been on waiting lists since 2007. Florida is a great snowbird state and I live near the tourist spots. Canadians for one come to winter here and then need storage for their RV...I have found the perfect spot and thru a real estate know that it is zoned for this purpose..My dream is right there in front of me but I cant start for lack of funds.

My 2nd dream is Italian cooking...my food speaks for itself..chefs run in my family...I sit here and love to cook for someone..from the home..or a small bistro..again no funds for start up or a silent partner...pls consider me...pls contact me and I will give you my email and phone number. thank you for your time...Rory
  • 47. RORY said on 7/1/2010 9:20:01 AM
    To Emil C..Geeze I got so excited reading your input I forgot to give you my email! its wetseal40@aol.com..looking so forward to hearing from you....Rory
  • 48. Cherish said on 7/13/2010 10:00:56 AM
    I am a young mum hoping to start a business from home or online! I live in Lancashire, England. I am interested in Baby items and cooking. Any ideas and advice would be much appreciated
  • 49. THATO MOOKI said on 7/24/2010 9:13:57 AM
    Hi the is someone who has just finish her graphic design course and she want us to work together and do marketing for the company, i know i can do it but my problem is i dont have experience. Please help me. Thato
  • 50. debbie chicka said on 8/18/2010 2:39:47 PM
    pierogie business saltsburg pa 15681 usa. I am an experienced homemade pierogie maker I have gotten many compliments on them and have made orders for numerous people . Could you please advise me if this would be worth trying to make a home business. I'm not sure in what to do first and the laws for it in pa. Please Help thank you debbie chicka
  • 51. Asha said on 8/27/2010 1:30:32 AM
    I have an innovative patented business idea for which i need an investor capable of investing at least rs 30 lakh. If interested pls respond.
  • 52. A K Sinha said on 9/18/2010 10:28:11 PM
    i am a chemical engineer, mca, want to start my own business. please suggest me what type of business should i start with minimum investment.
  • 53. shailashree patil said on 9/27/2010 6:28:27 AM
    i'm physically handicapped/unmarried. i and my brother want to start home based business in belgaum city. home is very close to city centre only 3 kms. so we need help to start our own business. i passed puc worked in social service centre and i can do manual work and brother raju is completed bba on his own and computer literate. having best knowledge over finance shares and has passed insurance exam. we want to start business in very less investment below rs 50000/- and would expand. pls help us to start our own business. which type of business would help us to share our knowledge. we need your guidance to work from some company or on our own. please send us your helping hand.
  • 54. conrad r devries said on 10/9/2010 8:05:52 AM
    SIR/MADAM, I am looking for business full/part time,in Muskegon, Michigan i am confused about which business is suitable for me, and my location. so please guide/help me to start it. Thanx..
  • 55. Faraz khan said on 10/12/2010 4:53:57 AM
    Sir/Madam, i am looking for business which i can start with a least amount of Rs.5 lacs in a small city(Raebareli) of uttar pradesh in India, from which i can get maximum profits. so please guide/help me to start it. Thanx..
  • 56. Jameka said on 10/23/2010 3:05:18 PM
    Hey, I live in Montgomery, Ala. I was interested in starting my own babysitting, pet, and house sitting buisness. What are some steps would I go buy doing this?
  • 57. aatish said on 11/11/2010 5:13:28 AM
    i have 70,000sq.ft area on the way of national highway no. 8 in gujrat (india) right now i am doing farming but anybody interested with great business idea and invest. so plz cont 09998402424
  • 58. Jaya said on 11/12/2010 9:46:53 PM
    I'm in Singapore, but moving back to Bangalore by March'11. I would like to trade in ladies apparels, cosmetics, bags, shoes etc. on a small scale (trial basis). Any ideas/ training / wholesalers / financial help???
  • 59. ajay said on 12/5/2010 9:44:59 AM
    i am ajay and wanna start buisness of purses, cosmetics and under garments, ladies shoes in ludhiana. plz provide some ideas and consultation
  • 60. kavitha said on 12/6/2010 11:10:22 PM
    Hello i am kavitha from chennai(T.N). I am a young mom and a B.com graduate. Can u suggest me a home based or any other suitable buisness.
  • 61. winifred said on 12/12/2010 2:50:06 AM
    I live in Alabama, I'm want to start my own business at home possibly some kind of sales business from at home. Or something online. I had thought about a hot dog business. Also a business hauling away trash that the regular garbage attendants will not pick up.
  • 62. Victoria said on 12/30/2010 4:38:25 AM
    Hello, I want to start a home based business, but don't have a clue where to start. I am very good at tattooing and I am a photographer. I live in Texas. I need help on where to go and how to start. I already have partners, one is a tattoo artist and the other a graphic designer, and then me myself tattoo artist and Photographer. I have a business name. But i do not have the Capital to start the buisness I want. Name is *~CBV~* DeSigNs & ReAl TatS.... Any help help is much appreciated.... vyktoryasekrets@yahoo.com Thank you hope to hear from you soon....
  • 63. Lekha Ganapathy said on 12/30/2010 4:59:48 AM
    Hi, I'm in the thought process to start my own business. I'm a HR professional with 6 yrs experience in it. Can you guide me to step ahead.
  • 64. Bharat Varsh said on 1/14/2011 4:28:03 AM
    Hi this is Bharat Varsh . I am a network marketer. I have done research in seven network marketing companies. I have the capacity to mind wash the people and wanna some investor to open a network marketing companies. I delivered the seminar on network marketing bcoz future is only network marketing. contact me at Bharatvarsh1947@yahoo.com
  • 65. edward balele said on 1/26/2011 2:58:56 AM
    i am interested in poultry keeping especially ducks, currently more than 200 have been raised at Mkuranga where more than 80 hectors and abundant of water is available, no electricity, road is possible whole year. I want a support to develop and gain income from these. Interested part can join me at Mkuranga in Coast Region Tanzania. Contact me +255719741314
  • 66. satya said on 1/28/2011 1:24:06 PM
    I am satya living in guntur andhra pradesh , india. I live in a very spacious house . my wife and myself are graduates in commerce. she is a very good designer of sarees and dress materials. can u pls suggest me what type of home based business or home based service activity i or we can do at home . Than u sir
  • 67. monika said on 2/18/2011 4:06:34 AM
    hi, i'm a house wife want get start my own clothing business. i live in Ajmer city of Rajasthan, India. i don't have much money to start it. plz suggest me without any investment how can i start my business. i want ti start it from my house
  • 68. sean de said on 2/23/2011 9:26:12 AM
    i m interested in starting a home based company as a transport broker. i have register a cc for it and i do have office equipment.i need to know how to get costumers and how to run it
  • 69. Pankaj Sankhla said on 2/28/2011 2:14:08 AM
    hi i am Pankaj and i have done MBA in 2009...Right now working with CII. now i want to start my own business in partnership with my elder sister who is MA in english and currently a home maker...Pl advice. We belong to Jaipur, Rajasthan (India).
  • 70. biji said on 3/1/2011 4:54:48 AM
    i am a house wife, want to start a business. i am a diploma holder. i am from malappuram district(kerala)selected items of clothing business is good for me? my capital is 5 lakhs. any other suggestion?
  • 71. Hina said on 3/14/2011 2:16:30 AM
    Hi.I m interested in starting a home based business in home made herbal beauty products. I wanted to know the procedure to go about it.I m based in Mumbai.I also wanted to know whether this would be a good business to start with as I am little hesitant as my interests lies in cooking food,trying out home made beauty products.I would be grateful if you could suggest me some business ideas based on my interests.Thank you.
  • 72. Kris beginner adviser said on 3/22/2011 8:17:32 AM
    Hi, I'm here to offer my services to anyone that needs it. I'm a Business Plan Consultant. Basically what I do is I look at the line of business that you're interested in, compare it with the economy and your geographical location, then from there create a realistic Business Plan for you. I'll help you execute your business plans, and I will remain as you business consultant to be sure that your business stays operating. Interested clients may contact me at kcllorenzo@gmail.com I hope to hear from you soon.
  • 73. Lalita Singh said on 4/6/2011 11:33:00 AM
    Hi, I am based in Noida a suburb near delhi --if any one interested in selling salwar suits and ladies kurtis ( of different designs and material )i can supply the same from here...but the payment needs to be made in advance ..nowadays ladies kurtis along with matching slacks is a great hit and easy wear option for all age groups..also i can supply fashion jewellery . if interested please feel to contact me at rajeesingh@rediffmail.com
  • 74. Dee Price said on 4/13/2011 9:35:43 AM
    Hi, I'm here to offer those interested in a home based biz & are looking for ideas a chance to consider the greeting card and gift industry. Well suited for those who like to make others feel good. Operate strictly online or can do this as you go about your daily life. Real greeting cards. Low start up for under $500. System can be used anywhere in the world as long as they have computer access. Currently in USA, AUS, Singapore, Ireland, Canada, UK. Contact me at cardsuplift@gmail.com. Thank you
  • 75. Nina said on 4/19/2011 10:49:15 AM
    You could also make money from writing and selling your own work. For more information contact me at info@esanjam.com
  • 76. hemlata said on 4/20/2011 6:05:45 AM
    i want to start warehousing business. i am at jaipur(raj). please guide me how to start and how i can arrange finance for the business. Thank you.
  • 77. Divyank Mishra said on 4/26/2011 4:50:15 AM
    i want to start a Specialty lubricants trading company, so suggest me good name for my company
  • 78. RINKU SHARMA said on 4/26/2011 6:42:22 AM
    I am rinku, I want start my own multiple business,like as mobile repairing & accessories, photography business in gorakhpur u.p. i have near about 150000/- for invest in both business pls suggest me are both business are good for me.
  • 79. eshwar nj said on 4/27/2011 7:58:52 AM
    chikodi taluka, belgaum distirct, karnataka state, india. hello, i am architect i met with an accident, so i got right leg injured i cant walk so i want to do business in home sitting please give me advice, i can do architectural plans in autocad i have no enough money i can invest only Rs.50000/- thats all please advice any architectural business but one problem in our town is nobody will pay consultant fee. so i am in big problem i have one kid and my wife we dont have any other source please help me out.
  • 80. James expert adviser said on 4/28/2011 12:28:25 AM

@eshwar nj, I can advise you to search for freelancing autocad jobs. You don't have to work for your city. Payment will be through paypal or similar gateways so there won't be a payment issue. You can search for autocad jobs in craigslist or simply google it. If you are using Google then use the custom time at the left to filter the result with "past week" and "past month".

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 81. DEEPA P said on 6/6/2011 12:50:52 AM
    my name is deepa and i am a bcom graduate. now i am in search of starting a new business and i have talents in making pickles. so i think of starting the sale of home made pickles.i can invest only 25000/-.pls give me necessary advise to start the unit.now i am staying in kollam.pls suggest the formalities to start a PICKLE UNIT
  • 82. Pooja said on 6/22/2011 8:36:03 AM
    HI I want to start my homemade pickle business in noida can u suggest how to approach the market for proper penetration. Regards,... Pooja
  • 83. Percy said on 7/8/2011 5:29:25 PM
    Hi I am so exciting to look people around the world looking for a business opportunity, actually My wife and me have a little home business, we learn the most valuable capital to invest in a home business is your time, more than money you quality time you give your big or little business is the most important investment you do. hope God guides in your achievements.
  • 84. Big Daddy said on 7/12/2011 1:57:13 PM
    North Texas location with 40+ acres of organic pasture land, 10 acres set aside for organic beef production. Certification process is expensive, but worth it. Want to stay small and manageable yet turn a profit. Beef will be grass fed and free range. Have very little capital to spend purchasing calves but might be able to lease part of pasture to a small organic farmer in exchange for certified livestock. What do you think about this plan? laidbackntx@gmail.com
  • 85. Joan said on 7/20/2011 5:05:38 PM
    Hi I am from Massachusetts. I have been looking online to process orders by phone for companies. All I get is many scams who want to take your money. How can I get the companies who are interested in having a person at home process there catalog orders?
  • 86. sha said on 8/5/2011 3:59:19 AM
    my name is sha and i am working in a pvt. co. at Delhi. now i am in search of starting a new business related to homemade pickle and red-wine etc... and i have talents in making the products. so i think of starting the sale of home made pickles. pls give me necessary advise to start the unit.pls suggest the formalities and how to promote the products
  • 87. susan andrews said on 8/9/2011 5:12:54 AM
    i would like to know the procedure for starting a business from home for making pickles... pls let me know the details and the license and other formalities .. i am from India.
  • 88. PANKAJ JHA said on 8/10/2011 7:15:10 AM
    I am from Lucknow. I want to start a publishing house such for advertisement like info media and others. Plz guide me how can I start the business and what will be the procedure and what will be the amount need to start the business..
  • 89. Elrika said on 9/5/2011 3:37:56 AM
    Hi; I am a mother of three that recently got retrenched due to economic downturn in SA. I have been thinking about starting a consultancy agency from home. Basically going into businesses who have sales people in the field and helping the company to optimize every individuals style to the type of business they are in. How do I go about starting up a small home based business
  • 90. Velyma said on 9/13/2011 3:21:19 AM
    Mangalore, Karnataka India. I have been working in the corporate world for 10 years no and want to be an entrepreneur. My interest lies in animal farming/ pisciculture. At the moment have very less space. Could you please advise whats the best business I could start off with and then grow.
  • 91. suparna said on 9/14/2011 5:04:44 AM
    I am wanting to start my own small Hotel what is the very first thing I need to do... Please let me know about how to open a small Hotel. I need to know the things i need to get started on a small Hotel. i have an empty location and i need to properly equip my establishment? Thank You... My business location is Raka colony, nashik- 422002, Maharashtra,india
  • 92. bagavathi said on 10/2/2011 7:08:47 AM
    Erode district, tamilnadu, india. I am a computer graduate i would like to start a business in my village. My village is agriculture based area. What type of business is help to earn money. Please give me your suggestion on this.
  • 93. M. RAMACHANDRNA said on 10/15/2011 12:30:45 PM
    I have 23 years Experience in Financial Institution / Portpolio Management Service in different field such as Admin, HR, Accounts and Legal. I had resigned now i want to do self Business in Chennai where i have settle down. If i get partnership firm from other countries i can run the show well. I have seen the 97th serial number, which is looking for a suitable person in india ( under startupbizhup.com) . I request them to kindly through light on the subject and send details to this mail id mrc65@yahoo.com, City Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
  • 94. R. MAGESHWARI said on 10/15/2011 12:36:58 PM
    I am very good in Drawing / painting works. I would like to export some of the drawings kindly advise me in this mail id
  • 95. sai said on 10/17/2011 3:49:34 AM
    i have lot of heavy vehicle rubber tyres can i do business with this i have small investment.pls help me
  • 96. eric said on 10/29/2011 8:41:13 PM
    i live in liberty,ky and want to start a business of service u know will do any thing or get it done which ever but i don't know how to word the advertisement (by the way do anything legal) any suggestions odds of success thank u
  • 97. Santosh kumar sahoo said on 11/6/2011 11:09:12 AM
    I am wanting to start a new business. I have near about Rs 50000 investment in business. Please advice start a production unit in orissa
  • 98. Dabral Dinesh said on 11/20/2011 12:50:18 AM
    I am wanting to start a new business. Electrical CFL Please advice start a production unit in Uttrakhand.(Uttarkashi)
  • 99. Daniel Musiitwa Ssubi said on 12/1/2011 8:26:52 AM
    I am adding value to salt extracted from the sea and the lake. Advise on packaging and marketing in Uganda and the east African countries.I am in Uganda.
  • 100. swapnil wani said on 12/9/2011 2:06:20 AM
    hi swapnil from mumbai india. having experience in pharma and cosmetic would like to open have own biz open for like minded people so we can come together and sort it out. swapnilpharma58@gmail.com
  • 101. MONTY said on 12/13/2011 9:48:32 AM
    @Suparna, You showed interest to involved into hotel business in Nashik & might have been started. Thats great Suparna .Its great that people like you who are so passionate about the such business. Could you contact me on milind.kkumar@gmail.com so that we can discuss more MONTY
  • 102. Tungamirai said on 12/14/2011 4:28:23 PM
    Am a Zimbabwean and am Qualified Planner and Quantity Surveyor .Property development pays in Zim. If there is an investor local and international willing to partner with me mail me on tungamiraifambirai@yahoo.com.
  • 103. kathiresan said on 12/15/2011 11:34:15 AM
    I am from Bilspur chattsigarh i am interest to start printing related business if any one interest know about this contact me oegkathir@yahoo.com
  • 104. Sumi said on 12/27/2011 3:38:14 AM
    I'm based in Qatar and wants start a Indian boutique..can anyone shed some light on how to go about it??
  • 105. Sonia M.Engelsen said on 12/31/2011 7:19:30 PM
    I am from St Lucia in the Caribbean..I have been thinking of starting a small restaurant in the ground floor of my residence. I live in the north of the island which is the hub for tourist. I have the ideal location, my uncle who is a very good cook is willing to start up with me and volunteer his time. My problem is the capital to start with. I now reside in the United States and was hoping to raise the money to get the basic items to get started this year but the economy has been very slow and I am now unemployed and don't have the money to start. Can you please direct me on what I should be doing to make it a reality so I can become self employed and help at least 3 people with employment? I am also interested in a partnership if anyone is interested in the food business on a lovely caribbean island.I am all set to move back immediately. Thanks. My email soniae914@yahoo.com
  • 106. rabi mohammed said on 2/27/2012 7:10:54 AM
    i am from Ghana and i am in Germany now, i want to start my own business there, but i can think of any business ideas, i don't even know what my talents are or what i am interested in... please help me find my interest and talents and also pleas help me find a business that i can do. thank you.my email is mbangba200@yahoo.com
  • 107. arokiamaryflorence said on 3/8/2012 2:04:44 PM
    I am from Bangalore just done schooling am jobless was working as a typist & domestic call center now i quit the job due to health issue & wanted to start some home based business apart for data entry etc with very low investment of 25000/- or if any one provides raw materials where i could do it from home & send please help me am not so talented in business or don't no what from where to start how to start any body guide which will very useful & blessing to you.As my economic condition is very poor.
  • 108. Thandi said on 3/9/2012 2:08:03 AM
    Hi I want to open an old age home but I need an information on how to open it, where to go to get help Or sponsors. This was my vision when I was in high school In 90's.
  • 109. sowmya said on 3/9/2012 4:59:48 AM
    hi sir i am MCA fresher so i want to do business, but having financial problem, i am interested to do own business but i dont know what type of business i can start. so plz guide me.
  • 110. Srinivasan said on 3/12/2012 2:26:23 AM
    I M In Coimbatore. My wife and Her Sisters are housewives. So they Need To Start a Business in Home With Small Investment. So please guide Us. Which Business is Suitable For Us.
  • 111. himani jindal said on 3/24/2012 3:50:49 AM
    i want own business in boutique or ladies health center. please give me idea for these work ,& also give idea for home business
  • 112. sandesh Kamat said on 3/24/2012 10:43:08 AM
    I am from Mumbai I have Electronics background . I am interested in starting a new business in security equipments, Access controls. Biometric systems , Video doorphones & Intrusion alarms .I am looking for a business partner or JV from mumbai any interested can contact me : 9769556113 email: sandeshkamat72@gmail.com
  • 113. Raghunath expert adviser said on 3/25/2012 1:41:39 AM

@himani jindal, where are you from? If you are from a place where you see there is a scope for boutique then go for it. Health center is more complex and needs more knowledge, you will do well if you have some professional experience so better if you prefer to open a boutique.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 114. karan said on 3/29/2012 5:52:23 AM
    Location is Bangalore, looking for a sub dealership in technical industrial supplies and service, where investment is less and can operate from home as office. Myself is an electronics engineer with 25 years of consumer electronics industry experience in customer service and production. Appreciate guidance and contacts.
  • 115. karan said on 3/29/2012 7:02:21 AM
    Sub dealership of imported technical industrial supplies like pumps, valves etc.,
  • 116. srimathi said on 4/3/2012 10:40:36 AM
    i do network job & marketing business and just low cost i need employ pls conact@7708028848 in erode
  • 117. Ashish Kumar said on 4/7/2012 1:03:05 AM
    Hi, i am from chandigarh and I have done MBA in marketing, Doing Pvt job in chandigarh but not satisfy with the job, I want to start my own business in chandigarh itself. so could you suggest me that which would be the best business, I have some ideas such as Meat shop or pls you suggest me.
  • 118. ashish jain said on 4/7/2012 6:46:32 AM
    hi, i m from machhiwara (ldh), i want to start imported tile business, plz give me sum guidelines about this business, which make me more profitable, thx.
  • 119. SURAJ PANICKER said on 4/7/2012 12:38:47 PM
    Pathanamthitta(dist), Mallappally taluke, Puramattom panchayathe....I want to start a small scale business in my village pls. give me the informations...
  • 120. Raghunath expert adviser said on 4/8/2012 1:23:37 AM

@Ashish Kumar, it is a good idea to start a meat shop. You need to do it in a hygienic way because people are more concerned on good health these days. If you do something different than others than you have a good chance to prosper quickly. It is tough to say what will work for you and what kind of business has some future in your local area. You need to do some homework and decide the business niche depending on your budget as well.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 121. Manish P. Vaidya said on 4/17/2012 12:51:31 AM
    I have done only graduation from DU and 2years back shifted to Nashik and not much familiar with the city. so kindly suggest me that how can i start a business with no investment at home. So that i can start earning bread and butter for my family. Thanks & Best Regards, Manish P. Vaidya
  • 122. umapathy.m said on 4/18/2012 9:02:48 PM
    Dear Sir, I want to supply ladies tops in market, we are own fabricated, plz suggest us how to market. Thanks & Regards, Umapathy
  • 123. kumar said on 4/24/2012 8:28:43 AM
    pls suggest i want to start work from home eg. cfl making which has more scope in the coming days... is it right or pls give more better idea........
  • 124. ritika said on 4/29/2012 10:21:02 PM
    i have just started my own business of ladies apparels in jaipur. Now i want to have access new customers nearby.. how?
  • 125. Md Omar khan said on 4/29/2012 11:42:49 PM
    Respected sir/madam ! I am from India, residing at Kolkata, state West Bengal. I am graduate BSC, I want to start my own home based business, but the problem is I don't have capital to invest, can you suggest me which type of business I should start without investment
  • 126. Mayur Raje said on 5/10/2012 5:23:55 PM
    Hello friends,I am from india(Mumbai). Anybody interested in doing part time Work From Home in their spare time Without disturbing ur present work. Earn upto 7000-25000pm(Guaranteed). Plz forward ur:Name, Age, Occupation, Place on my email id.(applicable only for mumbai residents)
  • 127. Supreet Soni said on 5/21/2012 2:45:53 AM
    Hi, I am from Delhi(India), I Am interested in doing part time work from Home, Plz suggest me what type of work i start in Minimum investment. Thanks...
  • 128. James expert adviser said on 5/22/2012 2:54:48 AM

@Supreet Soni, everyone can't do what others are doing in and around so it is very important to figure out what you are good at. Once you know what all odd jobs you can do from home then we can talk about the investment and feasible conditions. You have to do little homework.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 129. anukant saini said on 5/24/2012 2:17:46 AM
    i am 12th pass in up board. i live in( village-- chhutmalpur, distt- saharanpur, up in india..) i have 1 lack rs plz tell me any business .i want to earn 10000 rs per month minimum. plz help me..
  • 130. Raghunath expert adviser said on 5/24/2012 11:19:04 PM

@anukant saini, is it that Rs.10,000 profit per month? You need to earn 120% on your invested money. The only way to achieve such a figure is by innovating a product, in reality 25-40% is good enough and equally hard to achieve.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 131. Manjit Singh said on 5/27/2012 8:10:49 AM
    Hi i m manjit i want to start my artificial jewellery and cosmetic shop but i don't have money can u please tell me from where i can get financial assistance.i live in panchkula,india
  • 132. Balwinder Saini said on 5/28/2012 1:43:20 AM
    Hi, I am Balwinder Saini having bachelor degree in commerce, now i want to start my home based business with capital 3-4 lacs. Please advise.
  • 133. Priya said on 6/3/2012 10:29:23 AM
    Hi, i am Priya living in Allahabad having bachelor degree [B.sc(P.C.M)] with 1 year NIIT computer course. Still doing NIIT and i am a housewife also so plz tell me some business that i start from my house.
  • 134. Yasodha said on 6/4/2012 11:17:22 AM
    hi, i am working for psu as a engr for last three years and earning good pay,but not satisfied with job,as the total day is not in my hand, time passing with more of professionalism that too i am not able to focus much on it. Got married recently i want to spend more time with family and with some charity activities. pls suggest me some home based business/ self employment as i am interested in textileing and agriculture. But i dont have knowledge on these sectors, as i did my graduation in electrical engg. Pls suggest me best idea.. i have intention that the business should not emit pollution and should give employment to other also.. Chennai, india-
  • 135. vinit tiwari said on 6/5/2012 4:25:43 AM
    anyone who wants to start his own business of travel agency which includes air ticket, holiday packages, rail ticket, money transfer, recharges, and 40 other services, in just 1500 rs, can contact me on 9730014045. we will also provide you with your own website of your company.
  • 136. Robert Sumani said on 6/7/2012 5:51:14 AM
    Am Robert and just started keeping Pig last yr November with a total of 12 Pigs now and seems to have good outcome. Am looking for a sponsor who can fully provide feedings and later sell the pigs to him/her my phone +254727850091. Please advice.
  • 137. Preethy Unnikrishnan said on 6/9/2012 1:36:54 PM
    Hi, I'm a housewife with a 2years old baby.i want to start a corporate office. i have got call center experience. I am from India. I'm bit confused. I daily keep on checking website for an answers. I find your site something encouraging. Kindly help me out. I am confused in finding the best in me. Thanks
  • 138. pramoda said on 6/9/2012 3:51:31 PM
    Hi, i am normal girl got love marriage without anyone of ours parents support. So please help me with a idea.. That makes me strong to stand infornt of my families.. And my investment is also a prbl..so, please suggest a great idea...
  • 139. jayashree said on 6/14/2012 7:28:41 AM
    jayashree here i want to take tiffin order for company staff or group of people. i will provide hygienic & testy home made food in good range.. who have clients in navi mumbai please contact 9833681894.asap
  • 140. Chaitanya said on 6/15/2012 7:45:45 AM
    Hi Vinit tiwari.. I would be interested in your offer if its going to earn some profits for me..Could you pls provide me the whole details. I am residing in Bangalore and can't afford for much capital. Thanks
  • 141. Shobha said on 6/21/2012 5:51:21 AM
    Hi I'm housewife with B.Com graduate & computer knowledge.. i want to own business. can u guide me which can be more suitable for my qualification. can u suggest me what are the procedures to own a business. financially i am poor. so i can't invest also..
  • 142. Pravin said on 6/24/2012 5:08:24 AM
    I am having an area of 14 x 15 sq ft or i can extend it , in the prime location of belgaum. I am looking for company outlets for retail business . Send me emails to start some company outlets.
  • 143. Alok Nagar said on 6/27/2012 7:19:32 AM
    Hi, I have space of aprox. 750 Sq Ft in residential colony and I want to start some business from home. Pls advise Alok
  • 144. anusuya said on 7/1/2012 1:51:04 PM
    I am Anusuya. I am a housewife. I know teaching jobs and accountant jobs. I am finished B.A. Now we have 450sq.feet house. So, we start home based work. Especially stock packing business. we want order and how to order taken from other companies. For any companies and shipping agent order are taken. so we want order for stock pack. I am Chennai(Ambattur) contact: anusuy_a@yahoo.com
  • 145. raj sangvikar said on 7/4/2012 3:32:24 AM
    sir , i am doing MBA in marketing but i want to do self business now with my family like part time' so plz suggest ur best plan for me.
  • 146. Edu Pedro said on 7/6/2012 11:02:27 AM
    I start collecting one time use wedding apparel and evening gown for the last 2 years and I have enough inventory for 10000 customers for my homebased boutique business in my home country. This business will support my retirement lifestyle and at same time help my immediate relatives to have a better life. All sales will be cont on line. The business will generate enough income for our yearly expenses and life style and I can save all my retirement dollars every month. I plan to expand to 10 homebased business in the next 3 years and help them finance by micro loan locally.
  • 147. Mrs. Ihsan. said on 7/10/2012 6:40:01 AM
    I am from sri lanka. house wife & have 4 kids my husband facing A heavy economical problem. so how can I help him by doing A business at home? I have not any business experience & not A capital to spend.
  • 148. Thato Mooki said on 7/10/2012 1:49:48 PM
    Hi, my name is Thato. I'm in South Africa, in the west of GAUTENG (MOGALE CITY). We are a registered co-operative doing baking in a community centre, we are looking for sponsors to help us to open a bakery in munsiville. Please contact me on 0785195562 or thakatshetrans@webmail.co.za
  • 149. BILAL ahmad said on 7/11/2012 3:58:10 AM
    I want to do used clothing business in international level, where is the main market for this, & what are the procedures to start this business .what is the lowest capital for this business .
  • 150. Alpesh Shah said on 7/11/2012 5:59:57 AM
    Myself Alpesh living at Ahmedabad, State- Gujarat. At present I do the job, but i want to start new business, but i am confused that which business is suitable for me so please help me to start my own business. My email id-shahalpesh2001@yahoo.co.in
  • 151. naznin said on 7/13/2012 7:50:57 PM
    hello i m a housewife and 26 yrs old. And done my B.sc (bio) but right now i want to do open own fashion boutique but i don't have my any fashion diploma so pls suggest me how can I start my own boutique run. i have a knowledge of dress making and dress design ideas and at the i do dress making. Bhadohi u.p
  • 152. Charlotte Carey said on 7/15/2012 6:26:07 PM
    Hi I am with an incredible Health and Wellness company that has amazing nutritional supplements and skin care line. This company is globally expanding, and is looking for dynamic leaders who desire an income from home. If you would like more information on this venture please email Charlotte at maxforvitality@gmail.com
  • 153. mumtaj said on 7/16/2012 11:51:16 PM
    i want to do business at home but having no money support. i know stitching. my husband expired. what type of work support my family. how can i do?
  • 154. meha ranka said on 7/24/2012 2:01:00 AM
    Hello everyone, I'm Meha Ranka from mumbai. I design and make purses, clutches, handbags and slings each of different design. I am looking for someone like a wholesaler to buy my purses in bulk quantity. Please revert back on meha.sr@hotmail.com. Thank you.
  • 155. kush said on 7/24/2012 11:44:31 PM
    I have interested in starting rose flower business, i have sufficient capital to start but problem is, i have no farm area. I started it from house of ''30*30''ft. Help me.
  • 156. Munna said on 7/25/2012 5:13:31 AM
    I'm frm Hyd, I have started a homebased business in Electrical daiods sector. I need 15000-40000 income. plz suggest me...
  • 157. m.kesavan said on 7/25/2012 8:15:07 AM
    Hi, I am a graduate, electronic diploma, knowledge in electrical and automobile spare parts. Now I would like to start a low cost home based manufacturing unit like cfl lamp, electronic choke etc..if anyone can help me...pls contact me.my E-mail Id:babumadhavan07@gmail.com or mob.no.09048756761. tks
  • 158. Shailendra said on 7/25/2012 8:54:40 AM
    Sir i want to self earning by computer just like a work at home, online and offline business so pls send me any work given website on my e-mail id Thanks
  • 159. Bizex said on 7/26/2012 7:58:10 AM
    Hello sir, I am a working professional with 7 yrs experience. I had business plan which needs initial investment. If there is any mutual consent we could go ahead for discussions. Mail - anoop.er@gmail.com
  • 160. Sangeeta Gupta said on 7/26/2012 6:32:46 PM
    I live in London Ontario Canada. I want to rent in one of the existing Nursing home for Indians to give them Indian style culture/food/care.
  • 161. pooja said on 7/28/2012 12:27:36 PM
    Hi, I am Pooja, I am M. Sc. in Biotechnology, married, having 1.5 year old kid. I want to start a business at home as my ground floor building is free. I want to do the business in my field or if u have any good suggestion for me, the business should be increasing as my child grows so that i can participate fully when she will start going to school and it could be converted into industry too further. Waiting for ur positive response. I reside in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
  • 162. tanuja said on 7/29/2012 2:38:38 AM
    hi i just wanted to tell u all that dis blog is awesome an like all of u i also wanted to start doing business but didn't had capital i have completed my graduation an now am doing a very good business if any one is interested do let me know.tanujalele06@gmail.com is my email id
  • 163. Naina said on 7/30/2012 5:15:38 AM
    Hi i am having a complete setup of office with 5 computers and internet connection in mumbai but no idea what business i should start there. pls help urgent........mail me
  • 164. ashok said on 7/30/2012 7:31:38 AM
    Hi, @Naina, you have your own land. which type of computer setup you have? can you give me detail of your computer setup bcoz i am systems engineer in Nagpur, i can give u good suggestion. thanks ashok.shirpurkar@yahoo.com
  • 165. RAMESH D MANE said on 8/2/2012 3:31:18 AM
    Let me know more on home based Chemical industry -phenyl, liquid soap etc.
  • 166. arun said on 8/3/2012 7:21:06 AM
    hi sir, i want my electronics firm/company in india so for the best responses and establishment plz suggest me.
  • 167. Andreas said on 8/4/2012 11:52:46 AM
    hi i want some good ideas on how to make a very good and successful business. i am in namibia
  • 168. karteek said on 8/6/2012 6:36:59 PM
    i need to start the any work but with out investing because i don,t have money .but i am interested in do that .what can i do .
  • 169. Sita said on 8/7/2012 10:34:34 AM
    Hai, I am from Hyderabad. I want to start a business of Artificial Jewellery. Please suggest me how to start and investment required.
  • 170. shibu said on 8/7/2012 10:37:20 AM
    i want to start a door to door marketing business in kerala what is the scope of that business and from where i get the product? pls advise me .
  • 171. ashok k shah said on 8/11/2012 7:47:11 AM
    i am food & dairy technologist , i want to part time work with charodia food products limited in gujarat as all sales activities today iam manager in dairy + mineral water both in ahmedabad my mobile no 9925228362
  • 172. vineet said on 8/11/2012 7:48:17 AM
    i have little money to start a business. is someone there in lucknow with the same situation so we can be partner.
  • 173. Mayuri Mahure said on 8/23/2012 1:14:58 PM
    I am BSC(microbiology)And MBA(Marketing and Finance)Nagpur Maharashtra, I Want to start my own business. Finance option is through bank only, apart from this for infrastructure development we have our ancestral land 2.5 acre and that too on near the highway. i am much interested into manufacturing unit. As we have got the Biggest MIDC area outside nagpur. want help into product selection according to the city. primarily wanted to go on smaller scale that is on local level selling and mrktg and then gradually to out of state. Guide me on my idea.
  • 174. rupa said on 8/23/2012 1:37:17 PM
    hi i am from india i am simple graduate. i am working in hospital i want to open my own business i can only invest 40k to 50k. plz advise me which type business i have to start. i needed money
  • 175. James Arabagali said on 8/25/2012 12:04:32 AM
    I would like to start a small guest house in the Teria village, Koroba District, Hela Province (previously came under Southern Highlands Province) of Papua New Guinea. Its located southwest of Port Moresby, capital city of Papua New Guinea. Next to the guest house, I'll to have home base bakery. Please I need your advice on how to start the guest house and home base bakery. Thanks. James
  • 176. pallabi das said on 8/26/2012 2:09:00 AM
    @pramoda hi i am from chennai can u plz provide your mail id or mobile no so that i can get in touch with you. i am into womenz wear business and i think i can help you. call me at 9380122106

@anukant saini-hi anukant if u want u can start saree business with me. i am into this from the past 5 years and i have earned a lot. mail me or call me at 9380122106
  • 177. theodarvijay said on 8/26/2012 7:03:36 AM
    Helo, i like to start Poultry form in Tamilnadu, India. but i dont have knowledge about that business. how much area for 50,000 numbers, how to make the shed, what is the minimum specialty need for Poultry farm. and how much to invest?
  • 178. theodarvijay said on 8/26/2012 7:10:57 AM
    i am vijay, going to start dairy cow plant with 15 cows, Could you help me & Please advise me anything difficulty before start the plant, theodarvijay@gmail.com
  • 179. pratik said on 8/27/2012 9:36:46 AM
    dear sir i am B.TECH. from nagpur(Maharashtra). we want to start a little manufacturing business !!! please suggest me what we do ?? i have only rs.5 lak. !! please replay as early as possible!! i have 20 x 30 sq.ft. space available for manufacturing process !!!
  • 180. nikhil said on 8/27/2012 2:30:02 PM
    hi i have an idea i want marketing unit 2 work on my idea n grow my business. if u can then contact me on 09335036474
  • 181. SHRIRAM said on 8/28/2012 3:02:36 AM
    Hello Sir, 1)i want to know about how to start working in offline or online mode& 2)i want to know about how we should send a completed work offline or online.3) and want to know about the payment systems
  • 182. Alka Chauhan said on 9/1/2012 3:03:35 AM
    Hi I am M.A. political Science & i want to do some home based jobs. can u tell me about these job.
  • 183. Suresh Jain said on 9/2/2012 5:06:18 AM
    Hello friends, I want to establish an cow milk deary and cattle food manufacturing unit in near Raipur capital of (C.G.) I have sufficient agricultural lend with the best Road and Rail connectivity I can invest Five lac for this project can any one tell me about + - of this business thanks. Suresh Jain
  • 184. Ravi said on 9/3/2012 6:45:25 AM
    I'm a mechanical engineer having 23 years experience in factory side, but i am looking to do some business with capital of 5 Lacs as parttime along with my job. once my business improved then have a plan to leave job, pls advice me.
  • 185. anas said on 9/4/2012 5:54:23 AM
    i have completed my graduation, now looking to start a new business, but i dont have too much money. what should i do ?
  • 186. ganesh said on 9/5/2012 1:51:24 PM
    i'm a ifb technician limited salary, now looking to start a home based business pls suggest me...
  • 187. subash said on 9/7/2012 4:25:23 AM
    i would like to start small business in aluva, if u have any ideas pls share with me or someone have interest for partnership business....
  • 188. raju said on 9/7/2012 5:07:08 AM
    i was a businessman and faced lots of problem financially and now want to start some new home based business with zero investment. plz suggest me.
  • 189. binimol said on 9/7/2012 6:08:53 AM
    I was a housewife and faced lots of problems financially and now want to start DTP work in home with zero investment. plz help me to do DTP work in home.
  • 190. gunaselvi said on 9/9/2012 12:39:07 AM
    i want to start a small business. can u pls suggest me some good ideas
  • 191. rahelrandy said on 9/10/2012 6:04:46 AM
    i am a cameroonoian with certificate in cashier studies stock inventory married and jobless please i need an invest who can invest in my country and let me lead the group contact me at rahelrandy@yahoo.com
  • 192. PRAKASH N said on 9/11/2012 3:26:48 AM
    i am 45 yrs. i would like to a small business based with my home at Ernakulam . with a very small capital or with out just for a small income and as a begin. any one can help me i would very sincere and thank full to those friends . currently i am working with a private company for a very law salary scale. as a computer operator and basically BA graduate with Arts group. i belongs to a middle class family. thank to spend some time on this request. best wishes and best of luck
  • 193. rick said on 9/15/2012 8:32:44 AM
    hi i am a commerce graduate. i want to know in what areas i can start my venture. i am from kolkata , west bengal ,india.
  • 194. Hazel chitren said on 9/18/2012 2:07:01 PM
    Hi i'm hazel from hatfield harare zimbabwe i'm married with 2 kids and am currently a stay at home mum. i've worked in the food industry most of my working life and i would like to start my own thing but since i dont have enough capital for a restaurant help me with an idea of a small something i can start with i was thinking maybe snacks to sell for offices is at possible and how can i get orders? if you are in harare and interested in this kind of thing please contact me on Hazychit@hotmail.com thanx in advance
  • 195. mahi said on 9/18/2012 9:26:43 PM
    i live in hyderabad,AP,INDIA. i need some business, which i can start from home. with low investment of rs50000. i have done my diploma in e&c. business like assembling the CFL, CHOKES ETC products from home.i m interesting in doing marketing of any product for part time job. pls help me out. my email address motty@indiatimes.com.
  • 196. sanjoy dey said on 9/21/2012 3:51:44 AM
    What kind of home business is suitable in kolkata in todays date with Rs. 50000/-Manufacturing, Trading, wholesale business. Give me business idea among this, tell me the full details. and about also the idea.
  • 197. lester moras said on 9/21/2012 7:17:30 AM
    i have completed MBA. I am interested in establishment of small cashew industry in manglore in karnataka. please give information about marketing of cashew and give information about government subsidies and industrial loan and process of small scale industry please tell above information. thank you
  • 198. R K Sharma said on 9/22/2012 6:34:57 AM
    I have just left my service after serving for nearly 25 years. I am 49 years of age. Wish to start some business with some 20L rupees in the Chandigarh or around. Please suggest.
  • 199. ranju said on 9/25/2012 4:12:39 AM
    Respected Sir/Madam, I am from India. I have done my BE [electronics]. Currently i am doing job in core company..But I want to start my own business. But problem is I don’t have capital to invest...Can u suggest me which type of business i should start without investment or with low budget
  • 200. rahul arora said on 9/25/2012 1:44:55 PM
    i have an idea of a part time business. you will not do anything just contact me on rahul.arora.prince@gmail.com