Starting a Hotel Business

Hotels are lucrative business - successful hotels, that is. Perhaps the very first thing you should consider is whether you want to establish your own hotel or buy a franchise of an existing one. There are pros and cons for both choices, and you really need to weigh your options carefully because the hotel business comes with a steep price tag.

There are hotels and there are hotels and then there are more hotels.

Often, people seek the services of hotels because of the name – and yes, there are quite a number of famous hotels in the world. But people often patronize one particular hotel time and time again because of the service that they find attractive to them. Starting a hotel business is a huge risk. You are assured only that you will have competition of the greatest magnitude. If you are considering putting up such a business, this article can give you a few things to ponder on before starting. This article assumes, of course, that you have a background in hotel management, and that you have enough finances to actually set this thing up. Unlike small bed and breakfast inns, hotels need more living spaces, more staff, more security, etc. to be serviceable. You are offering hospitality services, but on a grander scale.

Perhaps the very first thing you should consider is whether you want to establish your own hotel or buy a franchise of an existing one. There are pros and cons for both choices.

If you prefer to build your own hotel name, you can make your business venture as original as you want (for example, you can make it into a theme hotel like the Hotel Diva in San Francisco or the Sheraton Safari Hotel in Florida.) With a “new” hotel, you have all the liberty to scope out your competition and offer rates that can draw in flocks of interested clients. You can make your services as personalized as possible, if that is what you are aiming for. You can also make promotions when and if you feel like your business needs it. Unfortunately, with so much competition on board, not every new hotel makes an impressionable dent in the industry. An unnoticeable hotel is almost a dead hotel – even if you spend mucho money on advertising and gimmickry. One of the worse things about creating a “new” hotel is that you literally have to wait a couple of years before you can count on any return of investment (if there are returns at all.) Besides, in order to gain foot traffic, you can only set competitive rates. This means that you regularly need to really scope out your competitions.

On the other hand, if you prefer to buy a franchise of an existing hotel, you might do better, especially if your chosen franchise has a prominent name and years of experience to back it up. An established name can help you with all the basic ground work concerning customer relations, staffing, security issues, promo packages, etc. You need not worry about advertising because the hotel name will do this on its own. If your franchise is really prominent in the hotel industry, you can set hotel rates accordingly and make a tidy profit within a year of operation. Unfortunately, this venture comes with a steep price tag, and you will be governed strictly by the ideals of the hotel name. This certainly won’t give you an avenue for your creative ideas. Also, not all franchises make a fine profit, despite the seeming promise of immediate return of investment.

The main culprit for the failure of hotels is competition. There are many, many hotels in the world vying for new customers – and yes, they all have their gimmicks when it comes to enticing new patrons to walk through their doors. They all have their blend of personalized hospitality services. They all have their take on keeping their patrons happy, satisfied and most likely to return to their doorsteps. If you are in a city or town that has a lot of visitors or tourists, and your hotel business is the only one in the vicinity, you just make fortune in a heartbeat. But we all know that this is a dream, so be prepared for a lot of competition when and if you do start your hotel business.

• Tips on to Manage a Hotel Business
    If you know how to manage a hotel business to all intents and purposes then you can be successful in this industry. Learn how you can handle your guests efficiently.
  • Pointers on Selling to Hotels
    If you tend to sell your products for livelihood then hotels are the good place for selling. Take the pointers on how to sell to hotels and earn profitably with less worry.

• 1. Wasim Ismail Shaikh said on 12/15/2009 12:16:39 AM
    Hi, i am interested in starting a hotel business in pune, but do not have place and money please can you guide me, how to start the business.
  • 2. sarki hilary layarank said on 12/16/2009 7:28:31 AM
    Hello, I want to start a hotel business in kaduna (Nigeria). I have a large peace of land but need your guidance and partnership.
  • 3. Anura Bandara said on 1/19/2010 1:39:33 AM
    I am from Sri Lanka. I am interested in opening a tourist hotel in sri lanka. If any interested party who can invest, please write to me on my e-mail: anurabandara2007@gmail.com
  • 4. Dipendra Sharma said on 5/25/2010 5:02:11 AM
    I want to start a new tourist hotel in Nepal, near one of the world heritage site which is "Chitwan National Park". Its a famous tourist spot where a large number of tourists comes every year for jungle safari, hunting, rafting, and cultural and ethnic tourism of course! I want to start a small business first. So, if you could provide me with the instructions and guidelines i would be very glad. Please write to me in this email add: dipen.sharma@gate.edu.np
  • 5. Priti Mankar said on 5/28/2010 4:49:13 AM
    Hi, I want to start a hotel from my own scrap. Please advise on everything that should needed in starting a hotel.
  • 6. AJAY KHETAN said on 6/10/2010 9:41:57 AM
    Hi, I am resident of Sarnath, varanasi and have good place for hospitality industry. Interested in development of a *** star hotel in joint venture. Specially With south east Asian group or Sri Lanka Group. Advice is welcome.
  • 7. ali zulfiqar said on 6/12/2010 2:49:15 PM
    Hi, i'm from pune i want to start hotel in pune, maharastra, india. i need help, guidance, from the scratch to setup. i worked out all the look and feel, I designed all the corporate look of the hotel in terms of look and feel i design, please help me to set up the hotel. thank you ali zulfiqar
  • 8. jolly said on 7/3/2010 10:26:18 AM
    hi, ours is a 4 star hotel which we r going to start in july it is situated in ncr what formalities. we have 2 follow and which licenses we require before starting our hotel & where i should register 2 get common wealth benefits please help me regards, jolly
  • 9. vedavyas.k said on 7/25/2010 9:32:11 PM
    Hi, I am vedavyas.k . Me and my friends are planning to start a hotel business outskirts of a small town named CHITTOOR in ANDHRAPRADESH. We are planning to start on a highway where many people come from different places to visit one of the biggest temple in andhra pradesh named THIRUPATHI. We are planning it to start in partner as we are friends from past 17 years. so please kindly help me in regards to this.
  • 10. shyam said on 7/26/2010 8:55:42 AM
    Hi Vedavyas, call me at +919600008860 to discuss the opportunity you have in mind.
  • 11. bijgop said on 7/28/2010 9:26:54 AM
    hi, we were running a hospital in trivandrum, kerala in a prime locale and we are planning to convert it to a hotel, hope u could help out with suggestions.
  • 12. RAJ K. BHATEJA said on 8/10/2010 12:41:36 PM
    I BELONG TO MUKTSAR PUNJAB I WANT TO START HOTEL BUSINESS IN MY CITY WHATS FUTURE ?
  • 13. Viru said on 8/23/2010 2:30:00 AM
    Hi, I have a house in goa and want to convert it into a hotel. How do I go about planning it? What things do I need to consider before starting?
  • 14. YSR said on 9/3/2010 6:03:45 PM
    In addition to the land, Does any one know, how much it costs to establish a 3 star or 5 Star Hotels. in Hyderabad, AP
  • 15. AJAY said on 9/6/2010 10:52:44 AM
    Hi, I want start hotel in Goa. I'm planning to buy a land over there. please let me know about the Govt. formalities to build a hotel. and please also help me to buy a land over there like cost and all.
  • 16. Shaneis H. said on 9/7/2010 10:30:58 PM
    I want to open my hotel with in 5 years in jersey city, nj. Please send me the business plan info.
  • 17. Bishnu said on 10/6/2010 7:36:43 AM
    Hi, I am Bishnu from Nepal.I am looking a Hotel partner to open a Star Hotel in Nepal at Annapurna area. Interested are requested to contact me. E-mail :iraccan.org@gmail.com Bishnu
  • 18. deepak said on 10/9/2010 6:57:39 AM
    dear sir, I want to open a 9 room hotel ( small hotel ) in Amritsar, India, we could not find the rules and regulations.... and dont know which all permissions are needed to open a hotel... So I would like to request you to please send the the rules and regulations ..... my email is - beasinternational@gmail.com thanks a lot deepak
  • 19. Abhishek said on 10/11/2010 4:11:14 AM
    Ajay I want to start a hotel in Goa too if you are interested in being partners let me know. Please can anyone help me information regarding how to start a hotel in Goa . What are the formalities and avg. investment. Thanks Abhishek abhishek6383@gmail.com
  • 20. jasonsl said on 10/15/2010 4:12:25 AM
    hi, I wan to open a 48 room hotel in Malaysia. Would like to request for the business plan info. Thanks. jasonsl0116@hotmail.com
  • 21. nupur agrawal said on 10/21/2010 1:51:13 AM
    i want to start a hotel in my home town gaya(bihar)in India. Already my father has a hotel there. Plz tell how can i work on this??
  • 22. yusri said on 11/10/2010 1:32:11 AM
    hi, i want to open a resort in my country malaysia. the resort like a taman negara, pahang malaysia. can any body help me for the sample plans business @ step by step to build a resort....please email me at yus71@yahoo.my
  • 23. prashanth.S said on 12/6/2010 4:56:38 AM
    Dear Sir, I was actually impressed with the kind of solution you provide. Actually i have a idea of starting up a hotel in Pune. On one end , i dont have any previous experience but on the other end i have this unknown confidence on myself of excelling in any thing i start up with. I am basically a mech Engineer wanting to do something interesting on my own. But only thing i not sure how to start up with.
  • 24. monali more said on 12/9/2010 1:30:48 AM
    Hi, my name is monali. i want o start a small hotel. can u help me to know all the procedure to start a hotel & which is the best place to start a hotel. there is any permission to obtain from govt. what r the basic needs i required to start a hotel. Did Hotel management course is compulsory for this. pls answer my questions.Thanks.
  • 25. nakulsingh said on 12/11/2010 2:46:04 AM
    hi i want to open a 3 star hotel in haryna. can u please suggest me. what are the rules and regulation. my mail id nakulsingh786@yahoo.com
  • 26. Kamal said on 12/15/2010 2:52:15 AM
    Hi, i have been in operations as well as marketing in Hotel's for the past 04yrs & i am from Ooty and would like to set up a small resort in OOTY(The queen of hills), any ideas of anyone joining as a partner kindly do contact me.The project short summary is ready,with marketing forecast,operation ideas, Building & Interior plans..,., Ctc me @ 99 86 85 21 53
  • 27. Crystal said on 1/6/2011 5:51:22 PM
    I am looking into starting up a small hotel/motel but would like info on how much and what's the best way to go for a small town that gets plenty of tourists and events that happen in a small town!! Exp: Duck Lake, Saskatchewan,Canada
  • 28. Ashish said on 1/7/2011 11:34:42 AM
    We are looking for a 2-3 acres of land at Coonoor in Tamilnadu on Joint venture basis. We will investment in development and running the resort. Genuine property owners can mail me the proposal at zone.enterprise(at)gmail.com. Spammer dont send the mails as we dont fall prey to the fraudster.
  • 29. Dev said on 1/15/2011 9:42:26 AM
    Hi, I'm a 21 year old guy. like everyone i too have a dream of setting up my own business or doing something that can be profitable for me. i have been always pondering about things i like or i could do, and i think the biggest gain is where your interest lies. so after all these years of my studies and research. I'm interested in starting a hotel of my own, doesn't matter if it's small or big. i just want to dive in and sooner or later it will be big, depends on the services i provide and people's trust and yeah of-course permission from the almighty to expand it. i will be really thankful if i can get the information on how much does a construction cost would vary from square feet for a in and around development. Or any knowledge that can help me in what so ever way. thank you
  • 30. priti kumar said on 1/29/2011 12:28:27 AM
    Sir, i want to purchase a hotel , which is on sale. For this i need joint venture association. Pl guide.
  • 31. mohammed abdul faheem said on 2/9/2011 6:39:21 AM
    Hi, I am 22 year old guy,I want to start a leather Industry,I have the capital amount of Rs-50 Lakhs.Please Kindly Help Me to start a business and Guide Me.
  • 32. Peter Akinola said on 2/15/2011 6:21:58 AM
    A hotel property situate in central city of Abuja, Nigeria is available for sale and want joint ventures to enable me acquire the building for hotel business in the same place. The hotel have 37 room accommodation and opportunity to construct more 2 stories in the near future, you may contact me today if u have interest. peterakinola@yahoo.com or tel:234-803-3307645
  • 33. saurabh srivastava said on 2/16/2011 1:51:00 PM
    sir i m starting the new hotel business plz guide me. i m spending some money. i m stating the hotel in utter pradesh.
  • 34. dina said on 2/26/2011 4:48:34 AM
    Hello, I prepared a good business plan for establishing a hotel 25-30 rooms in the north of Jordan, but I don't have money, is any one interested to give me a grant. thanks
  • 35. James expert adviser said on 2/27/2011 11:24:24 AM
    @dina, did you approach to your local banks? If you have collateral then they will be of great help.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 36. Ken said on 3/6/2011 2:51:58 PM
    I am from Nigeria. I am interested in opening a tourist hotel in Nigeria. If any interested party who can invest, please write to me on my e-mail: jjolly94@yahoo.com
  • 37. vishal said on 3/19/2011 1:18:59 PM
    hello ! I am looking for investor/partner for resort business in goa.for more details contact : omshiva47@gmail.com
  • 38. Leilani said on 4/8/2011 12:00:50 AM
    Hi,I'm interested in owning a hotel business.please help me with info about starting a business. Thanks. Located in California :) Email me LeilaP700@yahoo.com
  • 39. ravishshetty said on 4/9/2011 9:23:26 AM
    hi i am from bangalore i have interested to start a hotel business please give me some tips and tell me about land and all.
  • 40. Eddyson said on 4/13/2011 10:32:59 AM
    We have a 32 room privately built house suitable for Hotel/Guesthouse. All rooms are en-suite and with a very large space. It is located at Gwarinpa Estate of Abuja. The price is N300m ( Three Hundred Million Naira), approximately $2m. 08034509186 (+234-803-4509186)
  • 41. Gihan Liyanage said on 4/14/2011 3:36:05 AM
    I got the land in kandy Sri Lanka.I am looking to start hotel there.I hope to do good job that's mean I need to open 5 star hotel that got nice view and very bid land I need to know roughly how much I need to cost.
  • 42. Jolomi dediare said on 4/28/2011 5:49:46 PM
    Am looking at opening 2 small but powerful hotels in 2 different location, around Badagry - Lagos state Nigeria. pls if you have any idea on how best i can set this up, kindly send me a mail on jolomi@hostingng.net. Joint Partnership is welcome
  • 43. mukesh khadka said on 5/8/2011 3:31:40 AM
    Hi my self mukesh khadka having land at bardiya very near to Bardia national park good location for tourist to visit national park to see bengal tiger now i m planing to open hotel over their anyone interested by being a financial partner can contact me on 09724505736 or on my mail, i will let you know the detail plan buddy
  • 44. Mandrekar said on 5/10/2011 5:34:56 PM
    Hi, I have approved land in North Goa, near the beach and I am looking for Starting Hotel/Resort Project or constructing Luxurious Villas. Serious, investors can forward me their proposals. No Spammers please. my contact righttalents@gmail.com
  • 45. satpal singh chahal said on 5/11/2011 4:23:15 AM
    Hi, i am from rajsthan, i am looking to start hotel business in goa. so please tell me about the opportunity to start a hotel with 30 lac rupees. please send me advice on my email id :- spsschahal007@gmail.com
  • 46. namgya said on 5/12/2011 8:11:21 AM
    hi ! i am from nepal and looking for hotel business partner, currently running 3 restaurant in nepal and have already land for hotel if anybody interested then please feel free to contact me at namgyawangdi@gmail.com namgy_wangdi@hotmail.com
  • 47. jack abby said on 5/24/2011 7:04:53 AM
    hi,I am planning to start a medium sized hotel in Migori town,Kenya.I need your advice and guidance.
  • 48. Supriyo Gole said on 5/28/2011 1:10:53 AM
    i want to set up a hotel in cacacona, goa. Please advise what are the permissions/licenses required to be obtained from local authorities/got for setting up the hotel
  • 49. gopendra herath said on 6/6/2011 3:32:43 AM
    i would like to contact Gihan Liyanage as i am hotelier i can help u to do what ever related to hotel side
  • 50. Mlambo Jim Tesiga said on 6/6/2011 11:08:13 PM
    We are a firm primarily doing construction business.....and now interested in starting up a lodge/hotel business. We are happy to merge with a serious hotelier. Interested party can best reach us through kalumotech@gmail.com
  • 51. SP.SURESH KUMAR said on 6/28/2011 2:52:51 AM
    Atma namaste: I am an Indian residing in Andhra Pradesh, I would like to start a small size hotel for my future. I don't have any experience in this field, but lot of confidence I have. If you give me the in detail about required material to establish my own hotel, I will be very great full to you, because I am a retired employe, aged 61 years. I hope you may help me to live independently, with out depending on any body. Warm regards.
  • 52. Ashok said on 7/9/2011 9:58:00 AM
    Hi, I am looking for a partner to start a concept restaurant at Varanasi/sarnath. A group or person who has experience in it can contact me. I posses land at a prime location. Interested person may pls contact at yadavaa@yahoo.com
  • 53. sushant said on 7/16/2011 12:57:53 AM
    i am student studying civil engineering in Pune.it is my last year, so as a project i am interested in the topic "STAR HOTELS-PLANNING,SERVICES,DESIGN & LUXURY".it will great help for me if i am provided with information related to the above topic.Thank you.
  • 54. Diane O said on 7/17/2011 6:13:35 AM
    I have a property in Victoria Island in Lagos-Nigeria. Am looking for interested party/es that want to partner with me in Building a five (5)Star Hotel on a BUILD OPERATE TRANSFER (BOT)basis send me your proposal on this Accommodation, Hospitality development. ONLY SERIOUS PARTY/es Should respond: E'mail:zwartdiamant@yahoo.co.uk Tel:+234-8161276272
  • 55. eireen c. apa said on 7/21/2011 7:11:42 PM
    We have a 1.5 hec of land beside the beach with mangrooves which is also ideal for for eco-tourism. the land is inside our subdivision and it is one of the tourist spot in Isabel, leyte, Philippines. We are open for an investors who are interested. We are open on what terms and conditions. By the way our land is situated in the above(highplace) overlooking Camotes Island and you will see boats come and go. we're in Isabel, Leyte,philippines where the PHILPHOS and PASAR is located.Isabel is also the industrial capital of Reigion 8, Eastern Visayas.
  • 56. JagathJayathilaka said on 8/4/2011 3:27:27 AM
    . Jagath Jyathilaka –Sri Lanka. I am from Sri Lanka. I am interested in opening a tourist hotel in sri lanka, Near Bridge on the river quwai Film location Called KITULGAL. KITULGALA IS a famous tourist spot where a large number of tourists come every year for jungle safari, rafting, and cultural and ethnic tourism of course! This land is most suitable for eco tourism it has large and tall trees ,Caves, River small islands Natural Swimming pool , Fruits, Tea Leaves, Birds, lot of animals. If any interested party who can invest, please write to me on my e-mail: jagath.jayathilaka@gmail.com
  • 57. Ambrish Jha said on 8/7/2011 12:21:48 PM
    I am already running a 12-room resort at Bhutarkanika National park, Orissa. I want to start small resorts in different parts of the country. These should not be more than 20-room resorts, but would be comfortable and average tariff per room would be in excess of Rs6,000 per day. Would anyone be willing to tie up with me. My company would do marketing and operation, but someone would have to invest. I would take 15-20% of the net profit as my share. If interested please mail me at ambrish@riverineresorts.com
  • 58. Brian said on 8/31/2011 12:12:28 AM
    Hi, I have this small project of a Hotel with 35 rooms, 2 restaurant & a banquet hall, in navi mumbai. I would like to know what are the things required and what is the scope of work I have to ask from consultants. Please need ur suggestion & help.
  • 59. D S Prasad said on 9/6/2011 10:57:46 AM
    I propose to build a beach resort in Vodarevu Prakasam District andhra Pradesh I require financial partners
  • 60. Ruwan Kumara said on 9/11/2011 2:38:50 PM
    Hi.. I'm a property developer and willing to help if any one interested to invest on a hotel in sri lanka and can assist you with relevant professionals from inception to completion of the project providing a project proposal assuring profit on investment. if interested please mail me at businesspro77@yahoo.com... Thank you
  • 61. uma.k.s. said on 10/3/2011 4:20:22 AM
    Hi , want to start up medium level hotel in Chennai further away city limits. Pl advice.
  • 62. allister said on 10/3/2011 11:23:02 PM
    hi i'm looking for an investor or a party of investors,i have approved land to build 180 apartments on the black sea romania,there are not that many hotels there yet but between may -october the area is so full so needing a new hotel and complex,was looking at the idea of time share as this has not been built in romania at the moment,so i have the land with the permission i looking for investors allisterp at hotmail dot com skype allisterpatterson1 it costs nothing to talk on skype investors only not dreamers
  • 63. Aleksey said on 10/9/2011 6:47:05 PM
    Minsk, Belarus. Hi I'm a U.S./Belarus citizen looking to start a hostel in Belarus. Shortage of hotels is persisting there. Besides investment looking for partners with business, marketing knowledge and creative ideas. Best, Alek
  • 64. shannon said on 10/17/2011 7:21:49 PM
    Durban South africa. I want to 'convert' my house into a small hotel. i have a pool and good size garden, plenty of space in home for guests, once expanded (not done initially) we can fit 4 rooms, this includes bathroom, bedroom kitchen/dinning room or area. i dont have experience. where do i start?
  • 65. dipak said on 10/22/2011 8:33:48 AM
    Hi, I am looking for a partner to start a concept restaurant and carting service in nepal kathmandu . A group or person who has experience in it can contact me. I posses land at a prime location. Interested person may pls contact at jayahanuman@hotmail.com at facebook to
  • 66. mayura wijerathna said on 11/1/2011 12:37:30 AM
    we are from srilanka and in srilanka we have few big hotel and resort project sale or join venture we are looking for investors who can invest 20 to 50 million dollars only, projects, 1 colombo city and kalpitiya beach. details by, viewland2008@yahho.com
  • 67. Maurice said on 11/3/2011 11:04:12 AM
    I have a land near the upgraded Kisumu International Airport,Kenya and want to utilize hotels shortage within the area by building a classic modern hotel with all the vital facilities. Despite my ambitions i'm financially unable to meet my dreams and therefore request for an investor or investors to help me achieve my goals.
  • 68. reasmey cheanika said on 11/24/2011 4:16:35 AM
    Hi. i am so please to announce that i have a large piece of land which suitable for resort investment. you guy will interest and want to invest in Cambodia. i am sure your business will success just start to invest with me. More information please contact me. I am waiting for your corporate.
  • 69. Mohammed said on 11/28/2011 4:11:40 AM
    Hi, I want o start a *****hotel in Navi Mumbai. can anyone help me to know the procedure to start and also I need a business plan writer. Please help me out. Regards, Mohammed
  • 70. Luke said on 12/3/2011 7:27:22 PM
    I want to start a Hotel (B&B) in Beverly Hills California would you please give me information how to go about?
  • 71. Violet said on 12/6/2011 1:53:01 AM
    Hi there, i want to start a budget hotel business in Malaysia. Would you please give me some info and guideline bout it? Kindly email to me. Thank you.
  • 72. provat Bhattacharyya said on 12/11/2011 1:49:51 AM
    i want to open a restaurant cum bar in kolkata, west bengal, India, how much we should spend and where find it,where find land,i am a hotel management graduation,please answer me
  • 73. anacova said on 12/20/2011 7:18:35 AM
    Guwahati, Assam. hello, my name is ana and m basically from Assam, north eastern part of India. Actually i want to open a small hotel at my own home for tourist people all over the world,,so plz advice me with some attractive ideas and some necessary things which i need to do. thank you, Ana
  • 74. Timmy said on 12/21/2011 12:12:44 AM
    Hi there, i want to start a hotel business in lagos state nigeria and like you said the main culprit for the failure of hotels is competition so i would like you to advice on what to do about location of the hotel, staff, security and so on like that.
  • 75. Shreya said on 1/2/2012 12:48:31 AM
    Hi.. My husband is planning to start a hotel business and need some ideas regarding the business. What is the minimum amount to invest in it?
  • 76. Mohit Kedia said on 1/9/2012 2:00:44 AM
    I want to open a hotel with a marriage lawn at jamshedpur, Jharkhand. I have a land beside road and want to know the things required to open a hotel
  • 77. vinayak said on 1/24/2012 4:59:32 AM
    Dear Sir, we 3 friends planning to open Chinese hotel in airoli, not in prime area as shops are not available. can u suggest the estimated capital we require to open hotel and is there growth in chinese business?? what are the requirement to open a chinese hotel??
  • 78. Flavia Boavida said on 1/29/2012 1:21:09 AM
    Starting a hotel business in the city Hera or Bacau in East Timor
  • 79. Ashok kumar-jaipur said on 1/30/2012 6:24:48 AM
    I have land area around 4000 sq.yd.at main 160 ft road at jaipur.Could you plz suggest me a joint venture hotel company to invest in my land OR some other entertainment company to make multiplex,food zone,play zone etc. Thank You.
  • 80. Mr. Asongo said on 1/30/2012 8:00:17 AM
    An opportunity exists to lease an existing hotel of 60 rooms in the North West Nigeria. The hotel is currently owned by the State Government. There is huge market potential, but requires upgrading. If interested, contact me for further details.
  • 81. poornima said on 2/6/2012 4:21:37 AM
    we are coming up with a property in kerala its a backwater resorts, kindly let me know what are the license required to start the resort.
  • 82. m.y.shantali said on 2/9/2012 1:42:28 PM
    I want a guidance on the requirements necessary for establishing a conference hotel in gusau town,zamfara state, nigera. I need your assistance with hotel business plan template
  • 83. Fred said on 2/20/2012 11:24:21 AM
    I'm interested in putting up a small decent/3 star hotel in Samburu, Kenya. I would your help in general start-up plan/design..Thanks
  • 84. sidhu said on 2/23/2012 7:35:16 AM
    in goa,i have hotels for sale.starting from 4cre to 125cre.cal 09881931111.mail me.property_9@rediffmail.com
  • 85. dinesh kumar shukla said on 2/26/2012 10:40:38 AM
    Hi, i am interested in starting a 3 star hotel business in allahabad (u.p.),INDIA but do not have money/finance please can you guide me, how to start the business.
  • 86. Darshan said on 3/9/2012 2:51:38 AM
    I am planning to open hotel in PUNE.. i have everything to start hotel like, LAND, MONEY, MAN POWER being localite i have more contacts and all the stuff. i just wanted to know the management behind running hotel.
  • 87. vikram said on 3/15/2012 8:58:27 AM
    Hi, I want to start a hotel industry (bed n breakfast, 5 cottages)in POTOLI village,near DANDELI(KARNATAKA STATE-INDIA)dandeli is a famous tourist place & have a good place for hotel. pls let me know about the Karnataka Govt formalities to start a hotel in the village POTOLI near by Dandeli.
  • 88. nyachiro moraa said on 3/21/2012 2:23:18 PM
    Hi want to start a hotel in Nyamira town in Kenya,need capital and investors interested can join in hand to support me start the business kindly give me a strategic plan,design and management skills.
  • 89. sanjeev sharma said on 3/23/2012 12:37:51 AM
    i have 1.5 crore rs. & want to open a hotel in mathura(up). plz give me the advice how to do this?
  • 90. James expert adviser said on 3/24/2012 6:36:40 AM

@sanjeev sharma, for such businesses first thing is to acquire land. Do you have an ideal place to build your hotel?

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 91. Rashmi said on 3/26/2012 5:18:29 AM
    I am interested in selling or renting or leasing out my new hotel Ooty which is very close to bus stop on main road....please contact 9343696903
  • 92. dfl group said on 3/31/2012 1:27:00 AM
    we are coming up with a resort in madikeri( coorg) with an different concept which is first in coorg, we are looking for investor or the same, we are looking up for 75lakhs, please get in touch for more details.
  • 93. ghanshyam karda said on 4/13/2012 7:26:45 AM
    We want to start a resort at nathdwara rajasthan in joint venture with the available land for the same. So any interested investor contact at: balaji_57@yahoo.com
  • 94. amit kochhar said on 4/14/2012 12:49:21 AM
    Hi, i am from delhi, i am looking to start hotel business in goa. so please tell me about the opportunity to start a hotel. please send me advice and some lands detail on my email id :- kochhar.amit197@gmail.com, ph:09873583169,9999503169
  • 95. subaji said on 4/17/2012 1:20:13 PM
    hi, i am from chandigarh. i have hotel site near chandigarh. i am looking for joint venture .ph 09815800019
  • 96. H Muhammad Awais said on 4/18/2012 11:07:49 AM
    please i wanna start hotel business in UK but don't know about measurement, documents required for being legal in every step of business.
  • 97. FDaniel said on 4/26/2012 3:27:54 PM
    Hello, I prepared a good business plan for establishing a hotel 25-30 rooms in Kuantan Pahang Malaysia, but I don't have money, is any one interested to give me a grant. I'm just 19 years old kids , and i'm really interested in this industry , and its also starting to me build a bright future , can anyone give me any advice ? email me at muhamad_good32@yahoo.com . Thanks :)
  • 98. Utkarsh Rastogi said on 4/27/2012 3:33:55 PM
    hello sir, i am a businessman from varanasi and i wish to start a 3star budget hotel here in this holy city of varanasi wherein lies an immense potential for hotels. please advice if i can get some good tie up or should i go on building my own brand? plz advice, thanks. utkarsh rastogi 09918656480
  • 99. Yogesh said on 4/29/2012 6:36:04 AM
    hi... I am an MBA graduate and 3 yr experience in marketing. I want someone who can invest, have land and want to grow... Further i can help in complete development and marketing of project and make it a big brand. I will ready to invest some amount, if feel that plan is at top.
  • 100. Pratik said on 4/30/2012 2:47:10 PM
    Hi, i started in my hotel. Place & mony is avaible.so please give me guid. Please...
  • 101. Misty said on 5/9/2012 4:43:13 PM
    I am mom with passion for traveling and live of Nature with huge Interest of hotel near beautiful 3 areas in mind(southern Texas/Florida with expansion goals) all near the beauty of water of course. My only problem is not sure how to approach or whom to speak with about approaching dream of 20 years and looking and willing for any advice on starting up or investor with capability for me to help manage. I also have several ideas to help make better profit with greater ideas for families, attraction work or vacation and Can anyone please help me. Thank you Misty
  • 102. nirajan said on 5/17/2012 4:35:33 PM
    the birth place of Buddha is lumbini Nepal.In there are not so much hotel. I am planning to make a hotel in there. we do not need a lot of money first we have to buy a land in there it's not expensive as you think. than I have to plan how to make a building. my home is 80 km far from lumbini means chitwan . contact me from any country to help with me nirajanlumbini@gmail.com
  • 103. Alemao said on 5/24/2012 6:42:26 PM
    Hello Am Ex tennis player but having a big plan of establish hotel and Night Club in Africa(Lagos or lbadan) but no enough finance to back it up,if there is any one that have the same ideal with finance support as in be are co founder of it he/she will be welcome,,kindly contact me via my email adelekantennis@hotmail.com.Thanks
  • 104. mohammed ghouse said on 5/26/2012 4:27:45 PM
    I am interested to invest in hotel in ooty or kodai for lease those who wants to their hotel or jointly or share basis please call . mohammed ghouse contact number 9150487267. i am from chennai.
  • 105. Senarath Bandara said on 5/28/2012 5:43:32 AM
    Hi. I like to start a new hotel base in jungle with wild houses in Sri lanka. i have place for this. Would you like to invest for this please contact me. bmgsbandara60@gmail.com
  • 106. Varun Hattangadi said on 5/28/2012 2:19:11 PM
    I am planning to open a 3 star hotel in Alibaug, Mumbai. Please advise in regards to the feasibility of the same.
  • 107. Gaurav Bhatia said on 5/30/2012 3:21:48 AM
    i want to start a new hotel in dehradun or mussoorie....also interested in party who have experience in the same field and want to invest.
  • 108. LOUISA ALISSA CHONG said on 6/2/2012 5:45:10 AM
    HELLO, I HAVE A PIECE OF BEAUTIFUL BEACH FRONT LAND TO DEVELOP INTO A HOTEL RESORT SPA. TURTLES SOMETIMES R SEEN LAYING EYES NEAR MY BEACH LAND. POSSIBILITY OF JOINT VENTURE TO START A BRAND NAME OR ANY EXISTING BOUTIQUE RESORT BRAND. INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL TO : - alissa.chong@yaho.com
  • 109. Devendraa Singh said on 6/3/2012 3:50:06 AM
    Hi Sir, I want start a medium size Restaurant in Goa near Beach. please let me know about the Govt. formalities and average investment for starting. First of all I want to start on rent. Rented area should be approx. 150 sq. meters to 250 sq. meters. What can be monthly rent ? or ready for running and please also help me to buy a land over there like cost and all. Please give me your suggestions & consultancy or an idea of consultants charges & contacts details etc. on my e mail ID > devsingh2003@indiatimes.com
  • 110. Darshana Fernando said on 6/5/2012 12:24:42 AM
    I've a plan to start a hotel in Sri Lanka. I've a land near by Bolgoda Lake (25 Miles away from Colombo / approx 10 Miles away from the New Southern Highway Entry Point in Gelanigama Juntion). This will be a small eco holiday resort with limited rooms. Looking for an investor. The Business Plan under process and investment share will be calculated soon. Please contact if interested for more info. dharshanaf@yahoo.com
  • 111. Carlos Correia said on 6/6/2012 6:05:56 AM
    I am in process of building a Lodge at the Central part of Mozambique, Chimoio City. 4 out of 15 rooms have been erected and are on the finishing stages. Would like to get more information about this industry and looking for partnerships.
  • 112. NASREEN said on 6/8/2012 7:26:24 AM
    what are the documents & other items require to start hotel business example : furniture , kitchen equipments etc
  • 113. marcos said on 6/9/2012 3:45:25 AM
    I have visited Yangon recently and planning to invest and operate budget hotel in Yangon, Myanmar. Any potential investors please contact honscn@gmail.com
  • 114. PRASHANT GOPALAN said on 6/9/2012 6:36:34 AM
    i want to start a hotel in kerala. i like to know about the legal formalities and the documents required to startup a hotel. my available capital is only 1 lakh rupees. Give your valuable suggestions.
  • 115. wishu said on 6/10/2012 4:02:00 AM
    hi i am opening a hotel on next month so i need to write a letter to all my staff, please help me and give a suggestions
  • 116. vinay said on 6/11/2012 2:59:23 AM
    Hi! I want to start a new hotel may be 3-4 star. can you kindly advice me what locations/places should be considered for new startup in India.
  • 117. Sam On said on 6/11/2012 6:36:59 AM
    Greetings from Cambodia! Are there any business persons who want to start doing business in Cambodia? There are potential businesses here i.e. hotels, restaurants, resorts, garment factory, (any projects/plans you have). We will help you to find a right land, place and projects for you if you want to do business here in Cambodia. Please contact me via email: phuong@sampta.com, telephone: +855 92 400 998/ +855 15 811 445. Thanks and look to hearing your response shortly. Sam
  • 118. Ajay said on 6/12/2012 2:52:24 AM
    I have a place in baroda India with 24 rooms on 7 and 8 floor and want to convert into a hotel or lease it or sell it to right investor as this in down town baroda with lots of potential to grow or call me on 8000298858 Indian time between 9am to 5 pm
  • 119. nisar said on 6/13/2012 12:48:36 PM
    Will it be feasible to start a new 2 or 3 star hotel with 30 to 40 rooms in pallavaram about 1.75km from chennai airport. Please guide me.my mail id.nisar81c@gmail.com
  • 120. BISWAJYOTI MITRA said on 6/14/2012 3:21:45 AM
    We are running an advertising business, working with corporate sector. Now we are going to diversify our business into Hotel Business. We have already started construction work for the hotel. This hotel situated in a temple town, very popular in West Bengal in India. Annual influx of tourist there is around 14 lac's in all level of classes, But our target customer is middle and upper class. We want your most valuable advise and important suggestions regarding how and whom to approach for our customer and how to increase sales for a 3STAR Hotel.
  • 121. Prakash said on 6/19/2012 10:35:44 AM
    Hi, I'm planning to open a hotel business near kota damansara. I already have the end lot building and estimated around 35 room. Can anyone help me as i'm having zero knowledge for now.
  • 122. Nitin Gupta said on 6/26/2012 12:32:01 AM
    I want to start a resort in Goa, India. Please guide me and send some documents to understand the basics.
  • 123. alawode babalola said on 7/2/2012 11:44:25 AM
    thanks for the information received. pls i will appreciate if you can help to furnish me with how much i will need to establish an hotel on small scale. i look forward to receiving this information from you sir. thanks again.
  • 124. noel said on 7/6/2012 2:17:06 PM
    i have received a sound proposal with regard to operating a 40 room serviced apartment in koramangala (banglore) which seems very interesting and tempting i have two keen investors and i will be responsible for the rental payment. please advice me a business plan and if the necessary income is viable on that location and will i be able to make a substantial profit after total expenditure if the investment is guaranteed as i have just been extended an offer and am new to that city but old to the hospitality field....
  • 125. veronica said on 7/10/2012 12:11:45 AM
    I'm looking to buy fix and reopen an hotel in south east fl. What do I need to get a grant?
  • 126. Ben said on 7/10/2012 8:21:08 AM
    I am ben, i have chinese background and I live in melbourne, australia. I want to start a hotel business in the melbourne CBD. Some spots have been found ie. Little collins st. If anyone wants to join and invest. Please email: bensun3009@hotmail.com or call 0413882217
  • 127. sandeep said on 7/16/2012 1:22:52 AM
    hi i am sandeep from hyderabad...i want to start a hotel in hyderabad so can u help me in stating my hotel....guys please suggest me on my email id:bunkers005@gmail.com
  • 128. Jainam said on 7/16/2012 7:33:34 AM
    We are a Limited company having resorts in state of Maharashtra. We would like province guidance for establishment of Five/Four Star Resort in Patna, Bihar; especially on NH-77 in Dist of vaishali. What is the permissions to be obtained before commencement of Construction? Is their any Subsidy provision by State Government? Any Policy framework by State Government? Please do the needful.
  • 129. AVINASH SHARMA said on 7/22/2012 11:47:09 AM
    I have an experience of 22 yrs in hotel industry right from top to bottom - from front office to housekeeping/F & B /Accounts/HR/Corporate Event arrangements and grand gala gathering parties. Presently managing a 3 star property in Calangute Goa India interested in the following offers.
    1. Joint venture as working partner.
    2. Employed as Management Top to run the Show and benefits will be salary + sales commission.
    3. Interested in Investment Partner who can do the same in the present property in Goa.
    Interested please get in touch 0832-2276131 or 07509401370
  • 130. JOYDEEP DEY said on 7/25/2012 12:33:57 PM
    Hi everybody being a real estate agent I am able to arrange land throughout West Bengal for your business...just mail me your requisition in brief and I will get back to you with a solution
  • 131. Dipak Kumar said on 7/26/2012 3:36:17 AM
    Hi! I want to take lease of some rooms of hotels in puri or Digha or any nearby place of Kolkata. Can u give me some proper guideline. How to get it?
    1. What are the legal things I have to do?
    2. What will be paying system?
    3. Who will bear all the expenses of the hotel?
    Please give me some information very fast.
  • 132. Arpit Agrawal said on 7/27/2012 10:56:40 AM
    Hello I want to open a three star hotel in Biratnagar Nepal. What are the basic requirements & norms to start a hotel business. I am new in this service industry. Please suggest me how to satisfy the customer & the basic needs for opening the hotel. I have already purchased the land & don't have any problem in finance.
  • 133. ashpreet singh said on 7/30/2012 12:59:30 AM
    sir i have around 60 lakh to invest my current city is chandigarhso plz suggest me something in around it....i can also go for baddi as an option please do reply soon
  • 134. sandeep phogaat said on 7/30/2012 3:07:43 AM
    Hi , Myself is sandeep phogaat , i have a travel agency in Southdelhi and want to take sales office of any hotels to promote the business in delhi market , if some hotelier is interested so kindly send a mail on adeshtours21@gmail.com
  • 135. Jhony Rixon said on 7/30/2012 1:00:45 PM
    I am looking for Hotel Investor to build 3 star hotel in Lake Toba (one of the biggest lake in the world), North Sumatra Indonesia. I have land 4000 mtr2.
  • 136. anil surri said on 8/2/2012 8:28:05 AM
    i want to start three star hotel at amritsar whats the rules please tell me thanks
  • 137. gopal agarwal said on 8/4/2012 2:02:57 AM
    i want to start a hotel in forbesgang, dist-araria, bihar. i want to know the legal formalities and registrations required for hotel industry.
  • 138. ALOK KULSHRESHTHA said on 8/4/2012 2:54:20 AM
    Hi I am very interested to start a *** hotel in Kolkata West Bengal. I want to buy a ready hotel at a very good location running successfully for the last 10 years . I need a good financial partner to buy this hotel . I am ready to run it on 50/50 partnership.
  • 139. k.shha said on 8/4/2012 6:20:48 AM
    @alok kulshreshtha. Please send me detail of hotel and expected investment on my email.id
  • 140. shadab said on 8/6/2012 8:09:25 AM
    hi i want to start a guest house in kolkata.....i just want to know what the procedure to open a guest house....i have a four storied building i want 1st floor for guest house and the rest one for residential purpose...so advice me...
  • 141. Laide said on 8/6/2012 7:05:57 PM
    Hi,am so much interested in hotel business already i have all it takes to start but not in the place to build the hotel but i just want to know how possible it is to monitor the progress of the sale from abroad through my system or computer.
  • 142. Ricky said on 8/17/2012 7:02:28 AM
    I am looking for :
    1. A partner to open a hotel with in Goa ( I have the place, some money, some time )
    2. Any hoteliers that would like to promote their properties ( I have the marketing capability to take increase your hotel's profitability by over 100% )
    Thanks, Ricky (startnewhotel@gmail.com)
  • 143. girish said on 8/19/2012 1:41:09 PM
    Planning to start an hotel in chennai, Tamilnadi-India from scratch. No previous experience. Please help in giving the rules and regulations/
  • 144. amaan engineer said on 8/21/2012 4:19:26 AM
    hey i have a ready 16 rooms and a rest. building ready in lonavala. superb location . wanted to get some help on starting it up.
  • 145. anikumar said on 8/22/2012 10:41:15 AM
    hi i am C.anilkumar want to start the new hotel cum lodge in kurnool andhrapradesh in andhrapradesh in india i want your suggestions how to start a new business
  • 146. uttam Baniya said on 8/25/2012 8:23:27 AM
    Hi i am uttam baniya from Nepal i have big land area faces of himalaya views including we can see mount Everest this place is on way to Tibet 36 km east from Kathmandu , this place is famous for hiking , biking , rafting, bird watching , relaxing with nature i am looking for business partner who can invest 50 share my property is 9 building with all attached bath room still we have plenty of space to built You can see from goggle search type dhulikhel Khawa so you can see the sites map please suggest me i wish your kind response himalayahelp@gmail.com my property worth is us dollar 300000.00
  • 147. villa said on 8/29/2012 9:44:06 AM
    I am going to start hotel like as take away point. what are all the permissions and documentation needed for this. please help me
  • 148. surya said on 9/5/2012 7:46:37 AM
    i want to start small hotel business in tamilnadu how much i want to invest and i need to maintain in a clean manner..i also want hotel plans
  • 149. siddhu said on 9/6/2012 11:07:34 PM
    Hi , I am planning to open a hotel in Pune, Maharatsra India. can you please guide me in detail, how to go about this business?
  • 150. TARUN DAS said on 9/8/2012 4:12:02 AM
    I want to start a hotel / youth hostel in West Bengal near Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport . The place is with in 5 K.M. from The Airport. Please guide me. Who is the licensing authority.
  • 151. parveen gulati said on 9/9/2012 11:17:18 AM
    I want to open a 9-10 rooms small resort in South Goa. Can you please advice me about the license required and minimum area of the land for a small resort specifically for the age of 50+ ppls
  • 152. Kapil said on 9/11/2012 11:23:02 AM
    Krishna Nagar, East Delhi, India. Looking for a person who can invest Rs.4 Lacs to start a food business (Bkfast, Lunch, Snacks & Dinner).. highly potential Returns n successful business at this location. Kapil 9811125879
  • 153. roge said on 9/14/2012 12:56:58 PM
    hello, i have a question i've been working in hotels motels for the past 13 yrs started as a night auditor, morning clerk then manager. now i recently relocated and took a job as a front desk clerk. well my question is how can i go about getting a partner in the hotel industry i dont have the money require but i do have the experience needed to run a hotel from back of the house to the customer service.. i live in houston tx anyone interested can email me at accormoreno@yahoo.com
  • 154. jatin anand hotel brokers co. beginner adviser said on 9/16/2012 1:35:36 AM

@darshan, hello sir, if you are going to build a 4 star hotel in pune than we have clients who are ready to take your hotel on lease basis, if interested then pls let me know.

+91-98576-05589 || Hospitality Business Consultant

• 155. CHANDRA PRAKASH SINGHANIA said on 9/18/2012 1:41:07 AM
    PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS/RULES TO START HOTEL/ LODGE IN RAIPUR CITY (I HAVE ROOMS IN RESIDENTIAL COLONY SO IT IS POSSIBLE OR NOT) PLZ TELL ME
  • 156. Raghav said on 9/20/2012 3:06:36 AM
    Hi, I am planning to open a hotel in Pune surrounding, Maharatsra, India. Can anyone please guide me how to go about this business?
  • 157. Muhammad javed Iqbal said on 9/22/2012 8:58:53 AM
    Hi, i am javed Iqbal me and my friend want to start hotel business in kula lumpur Malaysia. on small scale up to 30 rooms any one can guide us
  • 158. peter mccormack said on 9/25/2012 8:14:45 AM
    Hi' I am Peter and i have a great proposed hotel/resort project that i need a J. V partner with money that is willing to begin this fantastic project. It can start in any country they request as we would like to have as many as possible within the first 5 year of operation. The property would be the J. V,s security and they would have their investment back well within the first 2 years of operation via our worldwide business persons membership as i have access to a worldwide membership club that are willing to sign up as soon as we have our first outlet email me on fantasy_islandmy@yahoo.com.au for more info. j
  • 159. anil said on 9/30/2012 12:25:31 AM
    i am having land 3.5 acre in BADAMI tourist place on main road to BANASHANKARI in townlimit oppsit to badamicaves (kanatak) want to build star hotel and amusement park under heritage tourism. so i need franchise cum joint venture investor or lease cum sale of land contact -anilkumar 9886378019
  • 160. anilkumar said on 9/30/2012 12:34:04 AM
    anybody interested to build hotel /shopping complex on 218 highway at kerur town ta-badami dist-bagalkot land available on lease cum sale or joint ventue developer can contact me 9886378019
  • 161. Thomas said on 9/30/2012 11:12:05 AM
    I have 8 acres of land in Kitui County, Kenya and looking for funding to build a tourist hotel in the county.
  • 162. Abdulla said on 10/3/2012 4:23:32 AM
    Hi there, I am a small Entrepreneur in kerala engaged in trading activities and real estate business for long time and now I wish to promote a Mid-Market size resort in Kerala with all its required facilities. back water front Land is available in ernakulam district, we are able to realize this project provided if any NRI investors/ companies/corporate can support us financially, please contact: westintrade@gmail.com
  • 163. NAW beginner adviser said on 10/3/2012 10:47:12 AM
    Dear All, I am Freelancer I can setup your any type of business if you want. Mumbai - Maharashtra - India

9930011623 || Loan Company Consultant

• 164. Feni said on 10/3/2012 11:39:57 AM
    I am looking for the feasibility study or business plan for 25 rooms business hotel at Panjim Goa. Appreciate if you could mail me at ratikant@feni.me
  • 165. N.N.Panda said on 10/11/2012 8:39:06 AM
    Now I want to open a New Hotel in Bhubaneswar. Please give me more information about all the permissions and procedure of Govt. and all guidelines. Thanking you. Nigamananda Panda.
  • 166. manzer enam said on 10/13/2012 11:28:40 AM
    hi. i want to start a 20 rooms hotel with banquet hall n restaurant and partylawns. in gopalganj district. bihar. my site is near by a budhhist place kushi nagar on national highway- 28. plz do advice to me.. thnx ur manzer enam.
  • 167. robin said on 10/15/2012 8:25:01 AM
    i am planing to open hotel in keara, trivandram, poovar. please help me to planing
  • 168. sidh said on 10/15/2012 12:51:24 PM
    hi. i'm having beautiful hotel for sale 21 rooms, bar, restaurant. with sea view. price acre
  • 169. krishna murthy said on 10/17/2012 1:33:00 PM
    hi, i want to open hotel either in singapore or malaysia, so please consider my request and support me.
  • 170. Pringkle said on 10/19/2012 2:05:33 AM
    Anyone interested to buy 5 star hotel with casino in Goa. Please be free to contact me +919827394158. pringklecooldude@gmail.com
  • 171. iris passanha said on 10/20/2012 2:45:27 AM
    there exists five star hotel which is running and doing good business. Now, they went for a franchise with one club which is running very well. whether hotel can run the said club in its premises without taking permission of village panchayat. Pl.advise. In case, they don't need additional permission but villagers object running of business in the name of such club fearing that it may lead to adverse effect on village because such club helps in flourishing various types of nefarious activities such as prostitution, drugs, murders, goondagiris etc. pl. advise whether we can stop the hotel in running such clubs within its premises.
  • 172. iris passanha said on 10/20/2012 2:48:36 AM
    It is situated at village cavelossim, salcete, Goa, India. our place is peaceful and no such nefarious activities are known and high end tourist are coming to take rest and they want peaceful environment.
  • 173. manish said on 10/20/2012 1:38:30 PM
    gondia(441614) maharastra. i am opening a new hotel and restaurant please guide me.
  • 174. Muhd Rizal Krishna Balachandran said on 10/22/2012 12:43:52 AM
    Dear Irish , Noted that you need my advice via email generated to my inbox ,please drop me an email with details in order for me to advice and guide you.
  • 175. Muhd Rizal beginner adviser said on 10/22/2012 1:18:50 AM
    Dear @krishna murthy, Have received your email on assistance needed ,Kindly email to my email address your request with details and your hp no. thank you

rizalg.balachandran@gmail.com || Hotel Business Consultant

• 176. amit jain said on 10/24/2012 9:28:55 AM
    hello @sidh, at what price

hello @ajay, A hotel project where you have to invests one time investment and i will invest long time investment, if you agree we will talk again .

HELLO, @MANISH SHALL & @CHANDRA PRAKASH SINGHANIA CAN WE START WITH PARTNERSHIP ?
  • 177. Arun S said on 10/28/2012 8:52:04 AM
    Please share the Estimation details to my Mail id arunssambrani@gmail.com and i am also providing my Contact details 9742019348 . soon i also want to join with the same business within 1-2 months , in bangalore, India. Thanks& Regards, Arun S
  • 178. Dipesh said on 10/31/2012 1:12:04 PM
    If any one are interested to start a new business in between nepal and india then write me in dipu_ar2006@yahoo.com or direct call me+9779801067522
  • 179. roge moreno said on 11/1/2012 11:31:13 AM
    greetings from houston tx. i am looking into opening a hotel in the houston tx area i've been working in this industries for 12 yrs plus i have the knowledge needed to make a hotel run from top to bottom on a budget. i currently manage a hotel but i'm looking into venturing out but dont have the funds required/needed to open a location anyone interested in opening a hotel in texas or nearby states that has the funds but lacking the knowledge of how to make a hotel run please email to accormoreno@yahoo.com
  • 180. sree said on 11/4/2012 10:38:24 AM
    looking to start a tourist center/hotel in trivandrum. I have my own land.please advise.
  • 181. Kurian said on 11/6/2012 1:50:04 AM
    I am interested to start a five star hotel in the city of Bangalore. Kindly give the details as to what are the formalities to get it registered where and which department. Thank you.
  • 182. arun said on 11/8/2012 2:00:52 AM
    I want to start a small hotel at perambur, chennai. Pls guide me on the formalities to get it registered under whom and where.
  • 183. Yash said on 11/12/2012 11:33:02 AM
    Any body want to be partner in hotel please call or message...Hotel. Karsog, shimla,Himachal India. Amount..20 lac
  • 184. Francis D'souza said on 11/14/2012 6:11:23 AM
    Mohammed, My Name is Francis D’souza I'm looking forward to open a 3 star or 4 star hotel in dubai due to my other business commitments I need to have good investor if you are ready to invest my plan is ready, if you want to know more details pls. do write to me at frankeyd12@gmail.com
  • 185. B.C.DAS said on 11/18/2012 2:06:58 AM
    I am interested for Hotel business partner. I have a free hold land in SILIGURI, area 62,000 sq.ft; on NH31, at a very prime location on way to Gangtok. I like to have business partner. Land is vacant. Partner should arrange finance for construction of Hotel Building fully. I am already running a 2* hotel. Expect your reply.
  • 186. Ranjeet said on 11/22/2012 3:30:08 AM
    completely developed 7 acre property on main NH 2 in Mathura. looking for a partner in converting and running it as a hotel. 55 rooms in 27 apartments already constructed. located between vrindavan, goverdhan, mathura and gokul. best possible location for tourists. 40 km from Agra also. contact ranjeet_c@hotmail.com
  • 187. Vailankanni Estates & Properties said on 11/22/2012 10:13:24 PM
    We are a real estate firm operating in goa. We have lots of business opportunities in Hotel business & land/property developments. For investments, contact us for various options' email:vepgoa@gmail.com or call 09881721310.Thanks-Wilson Luis(Proprietor)
  • 188. Mitesh said on 11/23/2012 5:21:55 PM
    Hi, I am looking for any night club or discotheque or even any place for organizing club parties with celebrities in goa or Pune on partnership basis. if you have place and you think you are not getting your calculated profit from it then i can assure you that our unique formulas and concepts will make your place the famous land mark of the city...feel free to mail us anytime mitesh.eevents@gmail.com
  • 189. jacy said on 11/24/2012 3:13:43 AM
    i want to start a 5 star hotel business. i wanna know the procedure...
  • 190. Pringkle said on 11/25/2012 11:33:35 AM
    Hello @Jacy if you want to start 5 star hotel, i have a nice deal for you. If you are interested contact me at: pringklecooldude@gmail.com +919827394158
  • 191. sanjay said on 11/26/2012 7:09:34 AM
    we have land in pune.. and developing bungalow and plotting project on that land .. we want some one who start build clubhouse and handled maintenance. plz mail urgently sanjaysuradkar@hotmail.com
  • 192. arvind thakur said on 11/26/2012 10:59:01 AM
    hi , i am arvind thakur ,i am from pune city , i am looking for a person who can invest money in Goa to start a beach shack, i can look into the management on a profit sharing basis....my e mail id arvind_2001222@yahoo.co.in please mail me if any one is interested . regard arvind thakur
  • 193. harsh vardhan said on 11/28/2012 7:47:31 AM
    we want to open a hotel at nimrana in rajsthan. we are looking a good company to tie up with me for book our room for along time & gave us sure business.
  • 194. pravin ahir said on 12/2/2012 12:18:48 PM
    hi i want to start a 3 star hotel in india so plz give me some idea oh how much money needed for it. answer my id pravinahir85@gmail.com
  • 195. Pravin said on 12/3/2012 11:18:38 AM
    Dear @Pravin , Kindly email me your details and what actually you want to rayyanhospitalitymanagement@gmail.com. Thank you
  • 196. Radhakrishnan said on 12/4/2012 5:44:39 AM
    I have a plot of land in Tripunithura, Kochi, Kerala Which I plan to utilise for building a Lodge/Hotel. What will be the fund requirement for a 1 star hotel? How far it will be successful? Please mail me if any one can help radhkrisn@hotmail.com
  • 197. Francis D'souza said on 12/4/2012 10:27:47 AM
    Hello Pravin ahir, well my name is Francis D’souza I’m Indian Now from last 15 years I’m in dubai now I want to start a 3 or 4 Star hotel in dubai my so called feasibility study or project plan is ready but I’m looking for a good investor if you are ready please feel free to contact me or visit me in dubai my e-mail is frankeyd12@gmail.com
  • 198. Ranjitsinh Mori said on 12/6/2012 4:51:04 AM
    I want to start new 3 star hotel near somnath temple, sasan gir forest and Diu in Gujarat - India. pls guide me for Government subsidy and financial support from government. pls help me. thank you.
  • 199. Dr. Jayashree Joshi said on 12/7/2012 5:29:55 AM
    Hi All. Sindhudurg District on the West Coast of Maharashtra State is an officially declared Tourism District, with all Govt incentives available. "Project Sea World" and the District's proximity to Goa's new upcoming International airport at Mopa ensure that the Tourism Industry is set to flourish here. I am looking for a Buyer for my property in Kudal town (NA plot with ready-to-move-into Bungalow) which can be run as a Guest House / Garden Restaurant, as this property is very conveniently located for the same as also for a small Hotel / Shopping Mall / Showroom (I am looking to sell my property and not to rent it out). Please call 09545890611 for details. Thank You! Dr. Jayashree Joshi
  • 200. srinivas said on 12/10/2012 10:55:23 AM
    i am planning to start a lodging business with 40 room taking up on long term 15 year lease near central railway station. i am interested in knowing the occupancy rate , average cost per day per room occupied