Starting a Bakery Business

This article briefly discusses the bakery business. Find out some of the things you need to know in order to start your own bakery business.

If you are thinking of starting your own small business, you may want to consider opening a bakery.

This business is a veritable risk-free investment provided it is run properly. It is risk free because you are assured of a market. Bread has been a staple food on our tables since it was invented. Its popularity stems from the fact that it is delicious and filling. Not only that, it is good for the body too. Nutritionists are one in advocating that we should eat bread and other bread products regularly so we can meet the recommended daily allowance for carbohydrate and fiber.

Whenever demand is present, expect supply to follow. Bakeries provide bread and other bread products to a huge chunk of the consumer population.

Types of Bakeries

What follows is a partial list of the different types of bakeries.
  • Small Retail Bakery - often a single store operation having not more than three personnel on board at any given time. The small retail bakery typically sells its baked goods on-site. This type of bakery has the potential to develop into a chain operation.
  • In-store Bakery - these are the bakeries we find inside superstores or large grocery chains.
  • Wholesale Plant - produces bread and other baked items in large volumes using industrial machines. They course their products through chain stores or fast food restaurants instead of marketing directly to the end-user.
  • Cake Shop - this is a specialty store selling mostly cakes and other desserts. Their products vary from everyday cakes to cakes for big occasions like weddings etc.

GETTING STARTED

In order to run a bakery effectively, you must first garner knowledge and experience in both baking and business. When you feel that your skills are sufficient enough, begin making inquires on where to put up your business. There are two ways you can open a store. You can start with a new bakery or you can buy the rights to an existing bakery. In both instances, you need to carefully assess the opportunity.

Take into consideration your location’s potential for profit. Is the store situated in a densely populated area? Do your research. Ideally, there should be at least 1,400 families near and around your store. You should also check if there are other bakeries around. As much as possible, choose an area where there is little or no competition.

Once you have your location down pat, it is now time to focus your attention on the equipments you will need. Following is a partial list of the essentials that you must procure: industrial sized oven, mixer, weighting scales, chillers, food display counters, cash register etc. Try to get as many quotations from suppliers as you can. This will enable you to select who among them has the best deal.

Next, you need to see to your staffing needs. Running a bakery is physically taxing. It calls for early mornings and long days. Make sure you hire only those you trust are hard working and are eager to learn.

• Choosing Names for a Bakery Business
    There are several prospective names for a bakery business but in coming up for the final one, make sure that it will follow the business rules.
  • Cost to Open a Bakery
    The cost to open a bakery will depend on the type and size of the bakery you want to establish. Learn the bakery set up costs and other information about the business in order to start successfully.

• 1. Kieth said on 3/5/2009 7:25:50 PM
    hello, I'm starting a business, a cafe. I need to know how can I order in bulk. I am trying to buy food products like bagels, eggs, bacon, ham, cheese, and sausages. I want to know how much would it cost to order it how often it would get delivered, any info would be great.
  • 2. Destiny said on 1/14/2010 8:59:50 PM
    Hey, Im starting a cafe/cake shop. I want to know how can i get bulk size supplies for this type of business, and I want to know how much the average bakery cost for everything including the building.
  • 3. Vikrant said on 4/6/2010 3:47:04 AM
    I like to start Bakery Industry in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. I have a one problem at i have not much capital to start up the industry. Can you help me by suggesting me in some way.
  • 4. Sukinder said on 4/16/2010 7:02:36 PM
    I can hardly find any good bread and good biscuits. Perhaps there are few people who care for a good bakery in this Bangkok / Thailand, however I do. On my part I would therefore like to be able to sell a variety of good breads, biscuits and cakes. I'm also desperate to find some means of income. Is this enough motivation?
  • 5. Nirupam Patnaik said on 4/17/2010 3:28:56 AM
    hi i am interested in starting a bakery unit in cuttack, orrisa, india can you just help in knowing how much capital and space is required to start
  • 6. Ravi said on 4/21/2010 7:28:50 AM
    Hi i want to start a Bakery in Ludhiana(Punjab) where I would like to bake and sell variety of biscuits. I wanted to know if it is a profitable business. and also how much capital is required to start.
  • 7. Liju said on 4/25/2010 7:26:38 AM
    Sir, i would like to start a borma in kerala, india, we have an own shop of bakery and want to start borma, where should i get a baking equipment which is working through gas or without electric. let me get the details of advance methods baking equipments etc.
  • 8. stephen castelino said on 4/28/2010 11:47:43 AM
    i want to start a bakery. i just want to know all the legal procedure of registration and documents reqd to set up bakery and how much time will it take. i will be setting up in Udipi. want to know near by bakery equipment manufacturer and estimated cost
  • 9. Manan Desai said on 5/22/2010 4:20:19 PM
    I want to start a bakery in Gujrat India I am looking for a consultant who can provide knowhow to make various bakery products
  • 10. carlooch said on 6/1/2010 11:41:14 AM
    I'm looking for a beginning job so i can really see what baking about i'm 16 in michigan and cant really find out were to go, were should i start?
  • 11. Flourish & Victory Ventures said on 6/3/2010 3:43:12 PM
    Hello, thanks for this enlightening article. We have just kicked off with a bakery business but we want to know how to sort for marketing of the products ranging from meat-pie, doughnuts, sausage rolls, cakes etc. We intend to include bread also as soon as possible. We also started a fashion designing center but lacks professional tailors, how do we get them? Thanks, Victoria For: Flourish & Victory Ventures
  • 12. Jayranjan said on 6/5/2010 4:58:03 AM
    I would like to start a bakery business in mumbai. I want to know about the training, equipments required for the same and budget. As i have limited fund to start, Pls. Advice.
  • 13. shahin said on 6/6/2010 4:54:55 AM
    dear sir, i would like to start a small bakery in bangladesh at munshigonj, a small town. i want to make the bread, cake, and other bakery related products. i would like to know about the required machines and about the estimated prices. and how i get those machines. i remain shahin rahman
  • 14. jennifer said on 6/7/2010 5:08:41 PM
    i would like to start a bakery in selma california its a small town and i love it so but i need to know ALL there is to know about how to start one really and there is one more problem how old do u have to be to open a bakery?
  • 15. sunny verma said on 6/14/2010 3:23:20 PM
    hi, i want to start my bakaery bussiness in shimla. i want to know how much capital and resources i need to start with
  • 16. Naveen Kumar racherla said on 6/18/2010 9:19:44 AM
    Hi, i am planning to start bakery business in Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh, India. i would like to know where to start with and how and where to get the machinery from. pl help me in this regards so that i can start from some where and end up in opening business. your help in this regards will be highly appreciated. cheers Naveen
  • 17. jayesh chawda said on 6/21/2010 7:03:21 AM
    hello i want to start bakery buisness at small scale can you guide me
  • 18. pragnesh parmar said on 6/22/2010 6:52:54 AM
    hi.. i want to set up a cake and pastry shop in vadodara it is in gujarat so i want to start with a famous franchise so can you give me brand names in this business
  • 19. karthik said on 6/23/2010 4:05:42 AM
    Hi, i want to start a bakery in hyderabad, can u guide me on to what machinery i need for making cakes and biscuits. i am also looking for a partner to run the biz. My website is pushkala dot com
  • 20. WishwendraSinh said on 7/6/2010 11:57:22 AM
    I want to Start a small Unit for Making Pav & Vegetable Puff for Wholesale Marketing .
  • 21. bulet101 said on 7/12/2010 1:36:01 PM
    hi. i want to start a bakery business in zambia, south africa. please can anyone help me know from where i can buy the machinery to bake the types of breads and everything needed to open a bakery. thank you for helping me know everything that you will help me with. thank you, best regards
  • 22. Srinivas Kandi said on 7/16/2010 1:18:36 PM
    I would like to start a Bakery in Badangpet, Hyderabad, there is no Bakery in the locality currently and I was to be the first. Please clarify what would be the approximate investment and how to get about setting up one. Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
  • 23. londa said on 7/25/2010 5:13:58 PM
    I want to open a bakery/ cafe shop and would like to know where can i buy the products i need in bulk.
  • 24. prabindra bajracharya said on 7/27/2010 7:47:45 AM
    i want to open a small bakery in nepal. the location is in banepa just nearest small city of capital. i want to know how much i need capital to invest in that business and how can i get the equipments needed do u have any store name to supply the equipment in the cheap cost? please reply
  • 25. ahmad issa said on 7/27/2010 8:00:59 AM
    we are a company based in the middle east in beirut lebanon called Mix and Bake. we are a company dealing in consultancy jobs for bakeries all around the world. the company was found by Mr samir baitamouni a mechanical engineer from ohio university who spend most of his life in the bakery sector through out the gulf region and also Mr. Ahmad issa who is a phd holder in bakery technology from london south bank university. We can be contacted through our email address mixbake@hotmail.com of phone 009613590851 for client interested in having a bakery concept and operation .
  • 26. anil b kajave said on 8/13/2010 10:49:28 AM
    i like to start bakery manufacturing unit i have no idea about bakery products. i like to know about consultant for the same. i have our own shop to start buisness can anybody consult
  • 27. Ravish Patel said on 8/29/2010 11:47:26 AM
    Gujarat. I am a Food Technologist with experience in Parle and Gulf and African Countries. Looking for partner to set-up the Bakery business. Business Plans are ready from Manufacturing to Retailing in detail. You may contact Maulik Joshi @ 9979870979 for more details. Speical Attn: Manan Desai
  • 28. syed adeel hasan said on 8/31/2010 5:53:32 AM
    right now i am in Dubai but i want to my country in india i am planing to open business there like bakery location moradabad uttar pradesh, or meerut uttar pradesh, kindly give me good and easy ideas to open this business or what else, best regards,
  • 29. Julius Byamukama said on 9/9/2010 10:55:23 AM
    Am in Uganda Africa and interested to buy commercial bakery equipment for my bakery. Where can i get them at a relatively low price. jbpragmatix@yahoo.com
  • 30. vishal sardana said on 9/12/2010 6:37:43 AM
    Hi, i am from Chandigarh, India and want to start a retail bakery business here in 350sq ft area. Please suggest approximate investment which we may require and if we have to seek any special licenses or permissions for that. We would welcome if you can suggest any other thing which we need to keep in mind. You may contact us at vishalsardana78@gmail.com
  • 31. bobby singh said on 9/20/2010 6:48:18 AM
    i am a food technologist & baker consultant with 35 years experience. i am available for consultancy, pl contact for full turn key projects etc.
  • 32. bobby singh said on 9/20/2010 7:38:08 AM
    available for sale 7 year old branded bakery with machinery in gurgaon, haryana. Established customer base. makers of health breads.
  • 33. Layla said on 9/23/2010 7:36:06 AM
    I am interested in opening up a small bakery shop. I am not sure about the right type of machineries that i have to buy. Please help me on this.
  • 34. Amal said on 10/1/2010 4:07:11 PM
    I am interested in opening up a small bakery store. I am not sure about the right type of machineries that i have to buy. Please help me on this. Also i need to know how much it cost to open a small bakery in a small town !
  • 35. Ali said on 10/3/2010 10:31:43 AM
    I am searching for the greatest baker to work in my bakery located in a small town in UAE? this is my Email am.ae@hotmail.com
  • 36. Stellah said on 10/8/2010 3:40:49 AM
    i want 2 know the basic things that i must have when starting a bakery. i want 2 start a bakery in Embakas.
  • 37. Ronnie Jacob said on 12/12/2010 2:10:37 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to start a bakery in Dubai/Sharjah in the UAE. Could you pls guide me for the initial procedure for the initial capital, machinery, etc for a new business enterprise. thanks & regards, Ronnie Jacob
  • 38. Priyanka said on 12/15/2010 4:14:28 AM
    Hi, I want to start bakery in mumbai, maharashtra, India.Baking and then selling is recommended or sourcing and then selling is better. Also in case i bake products where will i procure/cost machinery from and what are legal documents required. Also i am planing to do some short certificate course in bakery which do you think is required. Your feedback would be highly appreciated. Thank You
  • 39. johnson said on 12/18/2010 9:54:38 AM
    sir/madam, i would like to open a small bakery in munnar. i have a empty business premises. i want to utilize that. please help me with your valuable information. thank you
  • 40. Michelle said on 1/1/2011 8:17:31 PM
    Saugerties, NY. I wanted to open a bakery in the upstate NY area. I do not know the first thing about opening a bakery. Can you help?
  • 41. Henry said on 1/5/2011 9:38:48 AM
    I too see a need for a bakery in my town(Aurora IL US) and have no idea where to start, can you help?
  • 42. Vicky said on 1/16/2011 11:56:06 AM
    Hiii i want to start a bakery business in my near by city in orissa. so plz suggest me how can i start it with a proper way with a minimum capital investment.
  • 43. G.ABDUL GAFOOR said on 1/23/2011 11:30:29 PM
    hi i am very interested to open new bakery restaurant in dubai. i'm a bakery chef i know as well my job in bakery but i dont know how to run restaurant with bakery business. pls guide me what i have to do first and till last.
  • 44. Sawsie said on 1/26/2011 1:53:01 PM
    I am working on my business plan to open a bakery in Montreal, QC Canada. I want to open a Cake shop specialized in cakes, cupcakes and other deserts with emphasis on cakes for special occasions. I would appreciate any tips you have and on where to go to price equipments and machinery. thanks, Sawsie
  • 45. Jagannath Jadhav said on 1/28/2011 6:51:27 AM
    I would like to start new bakery unit abt.45 kms we st to karad city in Maharashtra. Can I get information on floor space required, machinery to make Pav, Slice Pav & other bakery items.. Machinery Cost / Machinery availability near Karad. As far as full information is required.
  • 46. lavi khandelwal said on 1/29/2011 8:18:44 AM
    hi, i want to start the bakery business in gwalior m.p.how much capital & resources i need to start this business....
  • 47. MOHAMMAD HUSAIN said on 2/2/2011 5:45:40 AM
    Dear sir i would like to start a small bakery business in Mumbai i keen to know much money we will have to arrange and what kind of equipment required. kindly help me. your prompt replay will be highly appreciated
  • 48. Shibu.K.R said on 2/6/2011 10:50:02 AM
    i want to start a bakery & snacks production unit in Kollam dist.Kerala. i just want to know all the legal procedure of registration and documents reqd to set up bakery & snacks production and how much approximate budget required. i want to know near by bakery equipment manufacturer and estimated cost
  • 49. prakash said on 2/10/2011 9:38:18 AM
    i want to start a small bakery send me about its details and how much amount i want to invest in this business kindly please help me .how to start a bakery and its details
  • 50. Richa said on 2/16/2011 1:52:18 AM
    Available for sale established bakery chain in Hyderabad with strong retail and institutional sales. Hyderabad, India
  • 51. evana arabe said on 2/18/2011 1:19:42 AM
    hi i am 12 yrs old and i am trying to get details on how to start a small business in egypt because it is for a project i am doing so plz plz plz help me out on how to start it
  • 52. Courtney said on 2/20/2011 11:11:20 PM
    I am wanting to open a Bakery in California and the location has no other bakery's around for three city's... I don't know how to start a business and how to run a bakery, If you could give me some in site i would be very thankful....
  • 53. pixie said on 3/1/2011 8:14:45 AM
    i want to start a Small Retail Bakery. Problem is spouse might change jobs or get transferred, and we do not know when. in this scenario is it advisable to start this business in a place where we are not permanently settled? is it more advisable to start a home baking business in this scenario?
  • 54. James expert adviser said on 3/2/2011 12:05:17 AM
    @pixie, it is better to start a home based bakery business right now as your location is not assured. I don't think it is wise to put a huge money on a risky platform, rather start it from home and if you happens to settle there you can leverage the home business to go full scale.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 55. Neeraj said on 3/3/2011 1:30:58 AM
    hello, i want to start a retail bakery in Delhi NCR. I'll welcome your suggestion, i have little bit knowledge about bakery please give some tips how to open a retail bakery with full setup. my email: neerajp777@gmail.com
  • 56. Raghunath expert adviser said on 3/3/2011 5:46:45 PM
    @Neeraj, if you are planning for a small store and sell bakery produced by others then you don't have to do much. You will have to find the best place for your store, find some distributors, register your business(take help from consultants on needed), plan to promote your store for first 3 months at least. You should have some cash ready to take the burden of initial 3-6 months else you will be forced to close the doors. If you plan to produce your own bakery then you will have to go through various things. Let me know what your plans are.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 57. drgupta said on 3/16/2011 8:57:17 AM
    how do i start a bakery business in London. what are the required licenses , zonal laws , equipments and whatever for the same. Basically i am from india and planning to settle down at London. please , awaiting your kind replies here and at royalbanger@gmail.com. thanx
  • 58. Shambhuraje said on 3/22/2011 4:03:27 AM
    hi i am interested in starting bakery & confectionery production unit and outlet in Pune city, Maharashtra
  • 59. mittal mukherjee said on 3/31/2011 7:58:28 AM
    I would like to start home based customized chocolate business. How to register it? how can I get corporate clients? Suggest me consultant for it please. I am in andheri east. mumbai.
  • 60. Nhlanhla Nzimande said on 4/2/2011 12:44:50 PM
    hi I'm based in Johannesburg, South Africa. I'm passionate about bakery and I'm very good at it. I would like to own my own bakery shop because at the moment bake from my apartment. how do I go about this, where can I get finances? please help
  • 61. SADAF QURESHI said on 4/3/2011 5:50:53 AM
    HI I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR OPENING A PRODUCTION HOUSE OF BAKERY IN LONDON AS I HAVE 2000 SQ.FT AREA IN HOUNSLOW AND 10000 SQ.FT AREA IN HARLOW WANT TO KNOW WHICH WILL BE THE BEST AND DO IT REQUIRE ANY PERMISSION FROM COUNCIL OR REQUIRED ANY LICENSE FOR RUNNING THIS BUSINESS AND THE INITIAL INVESTMENT REQUIRED. I AM LOOKING FOR PRODUCTION AND THEN MARKETING IN LOCAL AND NEAR BY AREAS. PLEASE GIVE YOUR SUGGESTION
  • 62. YUNUS AHMED said on 4/3/2011 6:55:42 AM
    Based in cape town. Qualified as a baker/confectioner i am looking for an opportunity to start a med size bakery to produce variety of breads/rolls, cakes, pastries, cookies etc. I do have 85% of the equipment. It will be a retail/wholesale business. Areas of interest preferable africa, india, new zealand, middle east. Suggestions are most welcome. Looking for an investor/partner/financier. Mobile +27793451262, email yebakersa@yahoo.co.uk
  • 63. ELIHURUMA said on 4/9/2011 11:59:23 AM
    Hi,i need to start a small retail and wholesale bakery but i do not know the right kind of machineries needed, packaging, ingredients for a loaf, different designs of loafs and equipments
  • 64. SUNITHA said on 4/9/2011 9:27:20 PM
    hai i want start a bakery in rajhamundry (andrapradesh)i need chefs and machineries please give me the information where can i get chefs and equipment
  • 65. Nikki Charles Villegas said on 4/10/2011 3:14:14 AM
    Hi I just want to know how to start a small homemade bakery business inside our subdivision. How much capital would I need to fund if 75% of the equipment we can borrowed from my close relative. We found out that our subdivision has no bakery, people are waiting for the delivery bread every morning and afternoon. We have no enough capital but we think it's needed in our place. Please give us advise on this matter. Thank you
  • 66. Pallavi Sawhney said on 4/26/2011 3:56:31 AM
    I am located in Gurgaon, India..I am passionate about baking and want to do something in that field..I do not have capital and a place to operate from though could think of taking loan and operate from home..where can i get technical expertise to bake from, what equipments? packaging? marketing? Pls advise
  • 67. pradnya rajput said on 5/2/2011 5:11:32 AM
    I want to start my own bakery business. I want a good consultancy service in Pune, Maharashtra
  • 68. Ishmael Adams said on 5/3/2011 8:35:42 AM
    I live in a South African rural village of Kgautswane in Limpopo Province's Tubatse Municipaliy. Our town is Burgersfort, some 60 plus km from where I stay (depending on which road one use). This is a huge area that depends on the town for most of its daily house hold needs. I'm thinking of starting a small Bread baking business. How do I start without finance to acquire all that is necessary for such a business. Banks don't want to help unemployed people - worse if you come from villages. Please suggest and assist most welcome.
  • 69. thembakazi said on 5/17/2011 5:49:45 PM
    hi , I'm from eastern cape in sterkspruit rural area . I need to start a bakery business , how much do I need to start a bakery ?
  • 70. James expert adviser said on 5/18/2011 8:18:53 AM

@thembakazi, it depends. Bakery section is huge and it can be very large at the same time it can be very small. You have to decide the size and price will vary accordingly.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 71. Nizt said on 6/10/2011 5:29:09 AM
    I want to start a bakery with a small amount around 15 lacs rupees in nagaland, india, to cater the population around 10 lacs. for which i would like your valuable advice to start bakery and the equipment required to setup. thank Q
  • 72. Nasa said on 6/15/2011 12:33:56 AM
    I work such as Marketing position in a Bakery Company in Viet Nam, Now in Việt Nam, be going to Mid Autumn, I need the ideal Marketing for this occasion, Would you help me?
  • 73. asha said on 7/4/2011 10:05:54 AM
    hello i am a student at national bakery school in london and i want to start a bakery/cafe business in dar-es-salaam tanzania; making cake, bread, cupcake a and coffee next year. i want to know how much i need for capital to invest in that business and also how can i get the equipments for cheap cost and any additional information about starting up a bakery/cafe business would be very helpful thank you
  • 74. Jay said on 7/6/2011 6:14:20 PM
    i just want to know what legal documents do i have to get to start a cake/dessert shop
  • 75. Anirban Bhattacharya said on 7/9/2011 8:10:36 AM
    We are the manufacturer of commercial kitchen equipment in eastern part of India.i.e. Kolkata. So if anyone interested to setup bakery unit in any part of India then do let me know. My Number is : 9874817308.
  • 76. G.K said on 7/9/2011 2:01:11 PM
    Hello, We are based in UAE - Dubai dealing in all bakeries & pastries raw materials and supplying most of the GCC countries mainly in all types of plain flour, specialty flour (Diet, Diabetic, Cholesterol care, High fiber, Flour mix & premix, pastry Mix, Improver ... Ect).
  • 77. GOPAKUMAR T G said on 7/11/2011 4:18:23 AM
    Sir, i am planing to start a bakery in Kerala. I want to know the basic things that i must have starting a bakery. how much approximate budget required. where should i get backing equipment , waiting for your valuable advises.
  • 78. ANIRBAN DUTTA said on 7/12/2011 5:57:07 AM
    I am going to start a bakery business i don't have any knowledge in the business i no nothing about the equipment also so kindle guide me.
  • 79. Zuki said on 7/16/2011 7:35:37 AM
    Hi my name is Zuki I live in South African township called Protea Glen,I want to open a home based small bakery, starting with bread,biscuits and cakes,there is no bakery in our area,my brother is willing to help by getting a loan from the bank.I want to know how much should do I need
  • 80. poornima said on 7/19/2011 1:01:48 AM
    hi, i am poornima i live in chennai i want to start a home based small bakery like cakes muffins brownie .what kind of oven i need for this kind of baking? do i need any license? how much electricity need for daily baking? thankyou
  • 81. anupam mishra said on 7/22/2011 3:18:01 PM
    sir i m a food technologist n start my own bakery plant with nationalized bakery industry as franchise unit .i can invest 1cr with my own lend so pls send me all details and contact no. which is related to this.thank you
  • 82. Abraham varghese said on 8/3/2011 3:38:28 AM
    Sir, I would like to start a borma in kerala p.t.a dist i know little bakery job i would like to start all bakery product bake and sale what i want to do where should i get baking equipment and oven etc... pls help me thank you
  • 83. Bhupendra patidar said on 8/8/2011 1:37:41 AM
    sir, i have done my mba. now i am looking for starting bakery business in large scale at rajasthan.please guide me how can i start my own bakery business what procedure should i follow.
  • 84. Andrea said on 8/8/2011 7:13:39 AM
    I'm baking from home now to eventually run my own cake shop... any suggestions how I can improve my client base and how else I can prepare myself for owning a small shop? Cape Town
  • 85. NAVBIR said on 8/21/2011 4:15:14 PM
    Hi We are the travel experts & one of the well known company in Delhi, NCR. For the New, initially we wish to run our own Reputed Bakery Shop in Faridabad. We already have shop in good footfall area of faridabad and also chosen the name of shop will be address. But to make it renowned and good brand we are looking the Best Manufacturer, Wholesaler & Supplier under one umbrella related to the products. Kindly advice/guide us. Faidabad....
  • 86. Ali Reza said on 8/27/2011 3:42:37 AM
    Hi. I m immigrating to Quebec and want to start cake biz. how i can find the lows for opening a biz there.
  • 87. Brijesh Singh said on 8/29/2011 4:09:55 PM
    Respected Sir, i want to start a small bakery business in Delhi to sell my bakery in market on small label in Delhi kindly inform me about legal and other important process to start a small Biscuit making company. and suggest me that is it good to start a Biscuit making company in Delhi or i should start this business in other place of NCR, suggest me for a suitable place.
  • 88. SENGUTTUVAN . V.S beginner adviser said on 8/30/2011 1:29:08 PM
    I am SENGUTTUVAN from India , now residing in Kenya. With 30 years of experience and expertize in the field of Bakery and Confectionery. Having worked with Global companies like Britania India. I can Make Best recipes for all types of Biscuits, Bread , Cakes , Chocolates etc. I can offer consultancy to any good and genuine parties who is interested ,to set up any food industry of any volume of production. Any sick industry can be revived with assured progressive profits. Success is assured. Can be Contacted at achievebestchef@gmail.com. +254734776830

Ph: +254734776830

• 89. swaleh sulaiman said on 8/31/2011 12:29:38 PM
    i am Ugandan,pastry chef/baker am looking for an investors/partnership to join hand with me in this business i have experience in bakery but my hands are tide when it comes to capital of starting this type of business anybody willing will contact me on +256955024860/email me:swalehsulaimanm@yahoo.co
  • 90. agnes dsouza said on 9/2/2011 6:55:43 AM
    I would like to start my own bakery products and would like to know what items should I keep. It will opening shortly.
  • 91. suraj ghatani said on 9/4/2011 4:40:45 AM
    i would like to learn the designing technique of making fashionable and birthday cake where can i learn the course of baking and what is its expenses
  • 92. P Kumar said on 9/4/2011 9:31:59 AM
    Hi, I want to start a Induction based Live Retail Bakery on a Leading Metro Station in Central Delhi. Can any person from Delhi help me establish the Business? Regds P Kumar Mob:o9910001417
  • 93. sandip shrama said on 9/5/2011 5:47:58 AM
    i want to know what type of machine will required for cookies business. and what process of legal registration should i follow to avoid any complaints from public. Also if the latest design or taste of cookies are available in detail it will be better for planning. Nepal, Pokhara Palpasa Cafe.
  • 94. randa said on 9/6/2011 10:11:46 AM
    Hi I'm randa i Want to start anew business in Egypt about Import Raw materials for chocolate and distribute it through the world
  • 95. soma Chakraborty said on 9/9/2011 1:17:19 AM
    I want to start a bakery in delhi , near I.I.T. please guide me to find a space
  • 96. SENGUTTUVAN . V.S beginner adviser said on 9/10/2011 4:50:27 AM
    randa, i can suggest you to go ahead with your ideas, as the opportunities are plenty. Senguttuvan achievebestchef@gmail.com

Ph: +254734776830

• 97. Sphindile said on 9/12/2011 5:18:05 PM
    i'm based is South Africa-Kwazulu natal-Durban and I want to open a bakery/cake business but not sure how to project income for my business plan in order to get funding to start the business, can you help?
  • 98. unnikris said on 9/29/2011 12:42:18 AM
    i would like to start bakery only dealing with birthday cakes that is in hyderabad. i would like to know how we should price the product and where do we get the materials for decorations in hyderabad
  • 99. Nomzamo said on 9/29/2011 10:03:47 AM
    Hi I would like to open a small bakery I would like to do bread birthday cakes, and biscuits I need a training how much capital I need I've only one competitor
  • 100. Vikram Dangi said on 9/30/2011 12:03:39 AM
    I am interested in buying an existing bakery unit which is operational in Mumbai. Please contact Vikram 9819779900 to take things forward.
  • 101. Yohannes said on 10/9/2011 7:45:57 PM
    Hi I am looking for Commercial bakery oven, new or used, that would work with electric and wood to be installed in Ethiopia. Thank you
  • 102. Alaoui said on 10/10/2011 9:08:19 AM
    Hi there Thanks for help willing I guess is an information pages for all of us. I am located in morocco and I need some help how to start a bakery business. Thanks and regards, Almadina@live.ca
  • 103. Neena said on 10/14/2011 5:31:05 AM
    Hi i would like to open a bakery & juice shop in palakkad dist, kerala state. i dont have any experience in this field. pls tell me how much investment & ideas for starting this business.
  • 104. Tamanna Mehrotra said on 10/18/2011 2:36:01 AM
    Hi, i want to start a specialty cake business in delhi, NCR, pls. suggest how much capital is required.. Thanks .
  • 105. GAURAV KUMAR said on 10/18/2011 4:02:19 AM
    hi,i want to open a wholesale bread manufacturing plant in Ranchi(Jharkhand),can you please give me all the possible details regarding this.
  • 106. Sonali said on 10/19/2011 6:00:53 AM
    Hi i want to start the business of bakery. But i have no knowledge of bakery products and I haven't proper money to start this business. But still i want to start this business. pl guide me about this.
  • 107. Kish said on 10/22/2011 3:01:25 PM
    Hello all my mail is to all who ever wants to start a cake shop anywhere in A.P, I'm well versed with this profession for over 13 yrs now, If any body wants me to finance, & I can be a partner for them or I am also ready to work as Salaried personnel, my salary will be minimum Rs30,000pm in A.P, outside again it will be according to the cost of living at that city but I'm ready to relocate, since I'm working abroad I want to settle down in India, any body wants to reach can post their mail to my e-mail id, scottsdalekish@gmail.com
  • 108. steven said on 10/29/2011 4:02:38 AM
    Hello i would like to start a small scale bakery industry with a vision of becoming the largest baking industry in Uganda and EastAfrica at large,i have taken quite longtime making research in bread and doughnut making .I would like anybody who can finance me with capital of $5000 dollars . I will be grateful to anyone who would like to help me at alphaelwsteven@gmail.com.GODBLESS
  • 109. Anil Singhania said on 10/30/2011 2:27:53 AM
    Dear Sir, I would like to start a bakery in and around Vile PARLE Mumbai please guide me
  • 110. deepak kandpal said on 10/30/2011 4:19:36 AM
    am planning to establish a new bakery in haldwani, nainital, india. i possess appx 1/2 an acre land along nainital delhi highway(in close proximity to haldwani).pl guide me on the infrastructure,equipments and manpower requirements to start up along with the total financial implications.looking forward to your expert advice. thx
  • 111. rekha said on 10/31/2011 12:11:29 AM
    Pls explain how the baker works and how different things available at bakery shop
  • 112. rohan said on 11/2/2011 2:36:25 AM
    i want to set up a plant of biscuit manufacturing. please explain the equipment use with there price and also explain in detail the total costing of plant setup.
  • 113. Molebatsi said on 11/3/2011 4:32:10 AM
    Hi, I'm in South Africa, Pretoria and would like to start a small bakery business. I need to know where can I do training, where to get equipment and how much capital is required.
  • 114. Sunit Sharma said on 11/4/2011 8:32:53 PM
    I am new to this business. I want to start it at Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. Want to know the minimum capital required, and other important information, like opportunities and threats.
  • 115. varghese v chacko said on 11/6/2011 1:23:42 PM
    sir, I WOULD LIKE TO START A SMALL BAKERY IN A SMALL TOWN IN KERALA .WHAT ARE THE THINGS I MUST KNOW BEFORE I START IT AND HOW MICH CAPITAL I MUST HAVE?
  • 116. jaya prakash said on 11/8/2011 1:37:29 AM
    I HAVE A BAKERY & CONFECTIONERY IN GURGOAN D.L.F. PHASE 3 HARYANA PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I WILL GET CORPORATE ORDER OR MORE CUSTOMERS IN MY SHOP
  • 117. felix oguntoyinbo said on 11/9/2011 4:39:58 AM
    I want to start bakery business in Nigeria,sub-bub of Lagos.Please what tools, equipment & machinery am going to need for my operation. Please I need an urgent response.
  • 118. bindhya subba said on 11/10/2011 7:17:39 AM
    hey i am just planning to open bakery but the space of my shop is small and my capital is also limited what approx estimate and interior design comes for my shop
  • 119. bindhya subba said on 11/10/2011 7:40:11 AM
    i am from sikkim east distict town singtam and wanna open bakery in my hometown but the problems is the space of my shop is small and my capital is also limited so what approx estimate and interior design comes under the same
  • 120. vedavathi said on 11/12/2011 2:03:36 AM
    I am from Hyderabad. I am planning to start home based bread manufacturing unit. can you please suggest me about capital and starting tips.
  • 121. krunal said on 11/14/2011 3:09:41 AM
    hi my name is krunal and i want to open here bakery business in india i have so many bakery shop, so i want to open here so give me suggestions what i do, where i will go and where i will start
  • 122. Adeep said on 11/14/2011 6:53:33 PM
    Hi Am in Australia Brisbane. I want to start my new small bakery. But I don't know how much I need to invest in this bakery. Please get bake to me thanks.
  • 123. shine said on 11/15/2011 3:18:12 AM
    i would like to start a chocolate and cookie business then later do bakery and food value addition how do i go about it, get machinery from and be able to start and go to next going to the other.
  • 124. priya mehta said on 11/18/2011 11:09:09 AM
    Hi i am 37 yrs old & want to be a professional baker & confectioner, work in a bakery for a year & then open my own place...is it possible to start a career at this age...is age a criteria here?
  • 125. TARSEM said on 11/22/2011 6:04:14 AM
    sir, I WOULD LIKE TO START CAKE BUSINESS (INITIALLY WITH A PRODUCTION CAPACITY OF 5-10 CAKES A DAY) IN A CITY. WHICH MACHINERY REQUIRED TO START UP THIS SMALL BUSINESS AND WHAT WILL THEY COST?
  • 126. keerthana said on 11/22/2011 9:26:08 AM
    Hello Sir, I want to start a medium sized bakery in Bangalore. I would like to know how much investment I need, What kind of products give more profits? and the pros and corns in starting a bakery. Pls help me.
  • 127. Rajesh said on 11/23/2011 3:50:07 AM
    I want to open a industrial unit for bakery product in Kanpur, U.P. India, and looking someone can assist me for all process even if some one can provide us their specialties of this field. Regards, Rajesh
  • 128. Sankarshan jena said on 11/23/2011 12:37:29 PM
    I want to start a small scale bakery at bhubaneswar, orissa, India. Can u guide me plz and do advise me , where can I get the suitable equipment and skilled bakers? I do not have any idea of bakery I am interested to get trained so that it will be an add up to my business.
  • 129. chanchal nim said on 11/24/2011 2:07:37 AM
    Location Delhi, India. I am interested to start a bakery shop, can you suggest tools, budget, profitable products, training etc in regard of Bakery Business.
  • 130. Sushil Dube said on 11/24/2011 10:04:36 PM
    I want to start a bakery/Cake shop, can u suggest how to go about it. The location is India Pune, site near NIBM road. waiting for ur reply. Regards.
  • 131. Varsha said on 11/25/2011 12:48:31 AM
    Hi, I was interested in starting a home based baking business maybe- cupcakes and cookies. can you please let me know the legalities - license, packaging etc. Thanks in advance. Location - Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • 132. Sudha B. Kumar said on 11/29/2011 5:31:27 AM
    I'm Sudha Kumar from New Delhi, and would like to start an artisan bakery cum confectionery in a cafeteria style, at Bangalore, India. I would like to make it organic at some point later, after I start my own organic farm. Tentative location is Whitefield. I want to go the whole 9 yards. Project Consultancy, including mkt research, feasibility analysis, projected costs, loans, etc. Pls revert asap. Thanks
  • 133. kyalikisa said on 12/1/2011 9:04:09 AM
    Hey am kyalikisa trying to open up mine but i need a partner to share the responsibility with. Am living in Uganda Kampala with a degree in catering. Please any willing to join me try +256778429030 if not kyalikisa@gmail.com am waiting foe the one to join me.
  • 134. Ferns said on 12/6/2011 8:30:06 AM
    I am interested in starting a medium bakery in Mumbai or Pune, I wanted to know the legalities like the License etc and details of tools how much budget, profitable products, market research etc... Please reply asap
  • 135. Natsu said on 12/10/2011 5:22:12 AM
    I just open up a BakeryMart in Yasothon, Thailand . let me know and contact with suppliers who produce / trading bakery packaging in another country. Thanks
  • 136. Pimil Sankhesara said on 12/23/2011 1:40:56 AM
    Hi Guys, I am from India and currently live in UK. I want to relocate to India with a idea of starting a small scale bakery industry in Gujarat. I am looking for project consultants and bakers who can help in this venture and turnkey project consultancy. Please contact on sankhesara@yahoo.com. Thanks
  • 137. Sandip Bhagwat said on 12/28/2011 1:45:57 AM
    I want to start bakery business in Pune, Maharashtra. If anyone knows about initial required capital to start bakery business along with all required equipments then please send me details on sandip.bhagwat@gmail.com.
  • 138. zinet aboubaker said on 1/1/2012 10:34:43 PM
    I WANT TO START BAKERY SUPPLY IN ADDIS ABABA, EHIOPIA. I NEED A SUPPLIER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
  • 139. shane ahmed khan said on 1/2/2012 6:30:36 AM
    Hi, I want to open a bakery in Patna, Bihar. how i can start this business and how much investment required in this business. can any one help me.
  • 140. anil said on 1/5/2012 2:23:28 AM
    Hi!,I want to start a cake shop in the mall by taking franchise but what are the legal formalities or paper work required to start this business.Thanks
  • 141. Satish Deshpande beginner adviser said on 1/6/2012 2:20:54 AM
    @sANDIP BHAWAT - THE CAPITAL AND EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED ARE BASED ON WHAT KIND OF BAKERY YOU WANT TO OPEN. I AM A HOTEL CONSULTANT AND IF YOU MAIL YOUR INTENTIONS THEN I CAN HELP YOU.

satish@aniketassociates.com
    Hospitality Consulting Firm

• 142. Rajanikanth said on 1/7/2012 3:00:28 AM
    Hi, I am from Hyderabad. I am planning to start a Bakery store. Can you please guide me how can I start the store and the required capital. Thank you,
  • 143. eshtie said on 1/9/2012 10:29:03 AM
    I am planing to start bakery cookies etc store in Ethiopia capital city Addisabeba to sell own store and distribute hotels, snack cafe shop, and to open own branch in different placecan etc..can you guide me pls. from bulit, machinies, license
  • 144. Alexis Jarvis said on 1/10/2012 4:53:08 PM
    victoria texas 77904. i am doing a class project and need some good information and help.
  • 145. niroj ghimire said on 1/12/2012 2:23:47 AM
    i am living in kathmandu, Nepal.i am planning to start a small bakery restaurant in three different places of Kathmandu. i want to link different types of coffee with breads and make it as a package of price. i want to segment my three restaurant as for students, professionals and normal people. could you please segment the preference of each groups which breads matches well with which coffee types.
  • 146. morris said on 1/14/2012 4:20:46 AM
    i want to open a waffle booth in a big mall in Egypt, Cairo to serve waffle with ice-cream and fruit and something like these stuff. so. whats process should i take to begin and what's the risk for that? please i need your help.
  • 147. ahmad issa said on 1/19/2012 1:53:35 PM
    good day oby okolie nice to see someone here from nigeria i was born and raised in lagos. how is the bread market over there with you hope it is still challenging and profitable. what products do you produce? sliced pan bread, buns rolls etc
  • 148. LIDO JOSEPH said on 1/20/2012 2:20:12 AM
    hi, i am residing in delhi for last 12 yrs,i worked in many bakery shops in delhi ncr & i do consultancy for many places.if anyone want to setup a new bakery kitchen with international standards i will provide you all kind of help (vendor/manpower/menu planning etc..).you can reach me at +91 9811365633.
  • 149. usha kiran said on 1/25/2012 3:54:21 AM
    i have already bakery industry in ranchi jharkhand since 2year now i want a business partner for this industry so if you are interested then contact me at +91 9798663935.......
  • 150. Girish said on 1/26/2012 7:56:44 PM
    Hi, i am interested to start small scale bakery in delhi ncr. Please suggest me for tools space machinery ,market, training minimum capital and other requirement. Thanks.
  • 151. SAYED said on 1/28/2012 10:44:15 PM
    @usha kiran, I am interested and would like to listen to you. please let me know as i am from hyderabad. i am available at 09703826058 / 07702000924
  • 152. preeth said on 1/29/2012 3:07:25 AM
    sir, i would like to start a bakery unit like all kerala marketing i would like to know the investment and machinery details.
  • 153. paul osa said on 1/30/2012 9:50:43 AM
    Please i want to start a retail bakery and confectionery business in Lagos, Nigeria. Please what equipment would i need and what is the cost implications. I need your assistance urgently, i would like to start with about 1000 loaves daily. Thanks.
  • 154. Prof.S.G. Kulkarni said on 1/31/2012 10:26:33 AM
    Sir, Our college is going to start a certificate course in food processing in a short time. Please give information regarding the recipes of bakery products and the equipments needed for it.Mo.No 9421450268
  • 155. hilda kavai said on 2/1/2012 8:21:11 AM
    Hi, currently i'm selling my cakes from the house and shopping for a location to set a small cake shop please advise me on the basics of starting a small cake shop with the most essential baking equipments needed.Hilda from Nairobi Kenya.
  • 156. Manish Mishra said on 2/2/2012 2:19:26 PM
    I am based at Gurgaon and want to set up a bakery shop. Please advice on the same. Consultants are welcomed. My Contact no-9899061111
  • 157. pankaj agrawal said on 2/3/2012 12:07:57 AM
    sir i am interested to open a small retail bakery. can you please guide me about the equipments required and related projects and prices.
  • 158. Amit said on 2/4/2012 10:23:28 AM
    Hi , I'm starting my own mobile bakery business. It's small business but I don't know from where I get cheap equipment from??.. My business gonna be mostly in small markets, fairs like in any event and outside of events .. So please help me ... It's gonna be in Melbourne , Geelong and around Geelong area In Victoria . Australia..
  • 159. TS said on 2/6/2012 6:42:47 AM
    I am interested to start a home-based/ small retail bakery. Please advise how do I start and what are the cost incurred. Thanks.
  • 160. Saawan said on 2/8/2012 1:19:26 PM
    I have decided to start a bread industry, i need ur help in letting me know what would be the cost for starting the industry(plant n machinery, labour goods required) and my location would be Siliguri, West Bengal.
  • 161. ashish mishra said on 2/9/2012 3:04:52 AM
    i am planning to open a small scale cake shop initially in BOISAR, Palghar road, TARAPUR, MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA .i have located an area where there is min. competition. please tell me all that is required to open a cake shop. My mail id is : ashishmishra0985@gmail.com
  • 162. Md.Lokman Hossain said on 2/9/2012 11:18:30 AM
    Md.Lokman Hossain, Comilla Main Town, Bangladesh. I want a small bakery start up for sales in my store by making self.
  • 163. Lili said on 2/9/2012 6:19:55 PM
    Hello i would like to open a bakery shop in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. What is the best way to do? and do i need any permits, what the regulations?
  • 164. Basant Ghimire said on 2/10/2012 1:23:53 PM
    Hello,currently I am working in Intercontinental Hotel in Al Khobar,Saudi Arabia. I finished my bakery & pastry chef training here.I would like to open a bakery cafe in Kathmandu,Nepal after 1year. Where can I buy the good bakery&pastry equipment as well as the ingredients.How can I start the marketing of my cafe?
  • 165. Satish said on 2/14/2012 9:24:03 AM
    I m expert cake designer with 20 yrs exp. worked with 5srat for 6yrs +2yrs in a local cake shop in London. I need to start a bread production unit in Mira road thane. I want to make cakes and cookies but that is additional it primarily I want to make slice breads.
  • 166. Mittal said on 2/15/2012 5:03:00 AM
    I want to start my own bakery specially cakes in Mumbai so can u help me with preferred location where cost is minimum and customer reach is high.
  • 167. Aidan Mhina said on 2/19/2012 7:56:55 AM
    I need a to start bakery business at my home village Maramba, Tanga, Tanzania. Assist me on business plan.
  • 168. rajesh kumar beginner adviser said on 2/22/2012 4:04:46 AM
    a minimum capital requirement for a bakery would be around Rs 5 lakhs.

Ph: 9448988598
    Bakery Business Consultant

• 169. Jackson Bright said on 2/22/2012 4:43:57 PM
    I would like to start a cake shop in watford, hertforshire, england. I was just wondering what the start up cost would amount to and what official documents i need thanks please contact me on my email ayorindebright@hotmail.com
  • 170. kweba bulemo said on 2/28/2012 6:36:19 AM
    i want to start bakery business in Dar es salaam, Tanzania. assist me on business plan, legal formalities or paperwork.
  • 171. rahma mohd said on 2/28/2012 11:29:10 PM
    i want to start with a small business bakery special bread and snakes in muscat but i will sell the product in my house first to get more customer then only i can open a shop
  • 172. ambreen banu said on 3/2/2012 7:43:09 AM
    hi this is ambreen...i would like to start a cake bakery in chennai. this includes specially designed cakes or cup cakes for different occasions based on the customer. i want good bakers who can work well with fondants and icing etc, i have space. approximately what is the amount to invest. plz help n guide
  • 173. urvashi marwaha said on 3/3/2012 1:23:52 AM
    I am located in gurgaon, I would like to start preparing various kinds of sandwiches, cakes from home to start with and supply to various corporate houses for small get together etc. Could you please help in starting this small business in terms of equipment required, ways and means of doing this.
  • 174. MAHESH said on 3/11/2012 4:51:22 AM
    hi this is mahesh...i would like to start a cake bakery in mumbai chembur . this includes specially designed cakes or cup cakes for different occasions based on the customer. i need to know the basic requirement to start bakery business. I have floor space of about 200 sq feet please do let me know what would be the amount to be invested and what are the other requirements. MAHESH 09833212652
  • 175. sulabh kumar said on 3/15/2012 10:33:02 AM
    Want to start a bakery shop in heart of Lucknow, need assistance in starting a business, need idea, equipment and how to go about it. do contact on 9415067894 email sulabh_kumar@rediffmail.com
  • 176. Momburi said on 3/16/2012 8:26:26 AM
    I want to establish a bakery in Dodoma Tanzania. Who are the best sellers of bakery machinery in tanzania
  • 177. Marta said on 3/16/2012 3:05:10 PM
    I own a bakery in Poland, Poznan. It's very modern, well equipped and 20-years experienced. I'm looking for investor, someone to cooperate to develop this business. If there is anybody interested, contact me.
  • 178. harry said on 3/19/2012 12:17:44 AM
    how is the value chain of a bakery business? please help me
  • 179. alex lumu said on 3/19/2012 10:54:11 AM
    i would like to start a bakery project in uganda. i'm looking for guidance in designing a business management information system for this bakery. if any one is willing to help me please contact me. thanks in advance.
  • 180. Akinwale charity said on 3/20/2012 10:27:28 AM
    Am from Nigeria, i want to have a bread bakery slices bread and loaves. i need information on the equipments i need. i have experience in baking generally home and abroad, i don't mind a well paid offer to work abroad.charityakindele@yahoo.m
  • 181. Bishwajit Ghosh said on 4/4/2012 6:25:19 PM
    Dear sir, we 4 friends from bangladesh, after completing our Bachelor degree on Food Technology very much willing to form a food processing industry. At first we want to start by a medium bakery industry. We need some advice from the practical experienced persons. Will you please help us by sharing your experiences about the plant set up, product, marketing etc.? bishwa06020@gmail.com
  • 182. Pema said on 4/18/2012 9:57:45 AM
    hi sir, i want to start a small retail bakery mainly producing biscuits. where can i get myself trained. please give me some ideas.
  • 183. rajiv mehta said on 4/18/2012 1:03:32 PM
    sir i want to start a live bakery business to make the items like cake pastries cookies breads in front of the customer .pl let me know how i should proceed
  • 184. Samuel Mwakatumbula said on 4/24/2012 9:58:18 AM
    I want to establish a Small Retail Bakery in Dar es salaam Tanzania, Who are the best sellers of bakery machinery in tanzania, what are the prices of each equipment/machines.
  • 185. rakesh said on 4/25/2012 2:41:12 AM
    hi I am from uttrakhand india. and I want to start my own bakery in my town and I need all information about bakery product and equipment and I also want to know basic capital to start my bakery . please send me some information and suggestion . 8979807485 sirswal55j@gmail.com
  • 186. yumaru said on 4/25/2012 8:49:07 AM
    i have established a small scale cup cake business in Uganda and looks to be promising but feel the market is now saturated and the next thought is to deal in various products such as biscuits, doughnuts and even crisps. may you then advise me on the equipments, packaging and marketing strategies of this kind of business given the little capital available.
  • 187. pavan kumar b.r said on 4/29/2012 4:19:52 PM
    i am working for emirates doing the same job regularly i am really fed up so i thought to start any food and beverage or a standard bakery can u please help me out on this i want to know how much budget required for full setup how much % profit i can except.
  • 188. Rohit said on 5/4/2012 11:09:05 AM
    I want to start a bakery business specially cakes, cookies near Jaipur. I don't have any experience in this. If someone can guide me or interested in partnership then let me know.
  • 189. salah abdulla said on 5/8/2012 2:55:43 AM
    Hi my name is salah. i would like to open a cake shop in Thailand and my wife is Thai so i think the business will be under her name and shared by my friend which he is a patisseries chef i am trying to make my plan. i was just browsing the web and i found your website any advise will be very great full as i don't know the suppliers in Thailand.
  • 190. sultan said on 5/21/2012 2:30:44 AM
    I am planning to start a bakery with the monthly turnover of IRS 3-5 lacs. I kindly request you to provide me the below information.
    1. Machines and Equipments required to start bakery.
    2. Suppliers of Machine and equipments at Mumbai.
    3. Price of Machines and Equipments.
    4. License required to start bakery.
    5. Profit Percentage.
    6. Ingredients required to make bakery products.
    7. Space (in sq ft. ) required to start bakery.
  • 191. ZH said on 5/25/2012 6:53:27 AM
    Hi, I want to start bakery business small level in Dubai, how much investment require ? Regards, ZH
  • 192. hima kota said on 5/28/2012 1:47:28 PM
    Hi ! I would like to get into bakery business in delhi and commercially produce cookies wherein I prepare the dough mix and get the cookies baked and packed by a bakery unit on a contract basis, the packing material bearing my brand name would be provided by me. What approvals/licenses would i need ? and how much will it cost for me to get the baking and packing done on contract basis-thanks !!!
  • 193. amit tiwari said on 5/29/2012 6:18:04 PM
    I am planning to start a bakery with the monthly turnover of IRS 2 lacs. I kindly request you to provide me the below information. Machines and Equipments required to start bakery. Suppliers of Machine and equipments at Mumbai. Price of Machines and Equipments. License required to start bakery. Profit Percentage. Ingredients required to make bakery products. Space (in sq ft. ) required to start bakery.
  • 194. Surya Narayan Das said on 5/31/2012 7:56:59 AM
    Want to start a pastry shop with own manufacturing unit. do suggest some institute for short term course to have basic ideas about pastry making and baking different items to have a good control over the business. Thanks
  • 195. Mayank said on 6/1/2012 1:28:55 PM
    Want to start bread manufacturing plant at small scale how can i do it.
  • 196. S Ghosh said on 6/3/2012 6:23:42 AM
    would like to start a bakery business in durgapur. would like to have a market research for the locality
  • 197. faiyaz said on 6/3/2012 8:40:56 AM
    hi sir i want to start a bakery business in jamshedpur a city in jharkhand. i want to know if i need a specialist backer for this or i can do it myself or with the help of anybody after buying necessary equipments and machines
  • 198. Okot Olango said on 6/8/2012 6:12:49 AM
    I'M a Ugandan in Africa with a dream of running a bakery in life but wish to start a small scale dealing with only doughnuts What i lack at the moment is the knowledge on commercial doughnuts recipes I would be so grateful if any of you avail with the above. olangopatrickokot@yahoo.com is my email. thanks
  • 199. baburao lohakpure said on 6/11/2012 5:23:47 AM
    I want to start bakery at pune. Please suggest machinery for 500 kg product in one shift of 8 hours.
  • 200. abhay singh saharan said on 6/19/2012 3:34:54 AM
    i want to start bakery cafe in gurgaon .. funds is no problem..All ready in running a hotel .. if u cld help me start with same ..