Starting a Snail Farm

Have you always planned of putting up a snailery? Here is a guide to help you get started on what breeding setup to build, what species of snails to raise, what soil to put them into, what food to feed them, among others.

Read on and discover the basics to snail farming.

Snails are grown in various part of the world – in South America, Asia and Africa – for various reasons. A snail’s flesh is cooked and eaten as food and its shell is used as material for accessories and decorative items. Snails in manageable quantities may also be used to kill harmful insects in the farm.

There are people who grow snails for business or for home use. If you are interested in starting a snail farm, here is how:

• Make a suitable breeding place for the snail. The size should be suited for your purpose – whether you are growing it for personal consumption or for re-sale to others. You can use a covered box if you are breeding in small scale. For larger population, you can dug a trench or make a concrete pen and cover it with screen or wire all around to prevent the snails from escaping. Remember that snails can reproduce fast and become pests when their breeding is uncontrolled. Also, the wire is useful in keeping away rats and snakes or other predators from eating the snails. But aside from these bigger predators, also be wary about smaller ones like ants and termites.
  • Put moist, loamy soil in the breeding area. Put litters or leaves to serve as shelter for the snails. Snails love dark and cold places. Make sure the humidity does not drop to levels harmful to the snails. You can use cloth that is regularly wet to regulate the temperature.
  • Decide on the size of your stock. Would you like to start from hatchlings or from pre-adult snails?
  • Put stock snails in breeding area. Different snails are bred in different areas of the world. Be sure, especially if you are breeding commercially, that what you rear is the kind that sells on the market. Edible snails that grow in cold regions are the Helix aspersa and Helix pommatia. Those that are popular in tropical areas are the Achatina fulica, Achatina achatina and Archachatina marginata. Obtain a stock from other local breeder, otherwise you have to import it.
  • Observe the proper stocking density for the area you have and for the size of snails you are growing.
  • Feed snails leaves, fruits, or even formula from the feed store. Aside from food to grow tissues, snails need calcium to grow shells.
  • Once they start growing, separate the big ones from the small ones. It takes more than a year for the Achatina types to grow to harvest size. Others mature in two years.

• 1. ebere said on 8/11/2010 5:55:46 AM
    i need to start a snail farming right away, help me do that and give me the guidelines and instructions. thanx
  • 2. George Papas said on 8/21/2010 2:48:10 AM
    I'd like to start a snail farm business. I'm looking for information about an open or closed farm. thank you.
  • 3. esosa dennis said on 8/29/2010 10:17:10 AM
    esosa farm, edo state, nigeria, what 're guidelines to ensure success in a snail farm, secondly how can u possibly help secure small loan to start a snail farm.
  • 4. godwin said on 8/30/2010 9:56:58 AM
    i would like to start snail farming please kindly give me the process to follow to begin.thanks
  • 5. ADENUSI ADEGBENGA said on 9/14/2010 12:51:11 PM
    i want to know every thing about the snail business both the advantage and the disadvantages
  • 6. Henry Akpala said on 9/15/2010 6:34:18 AM
    Please i need your counsel and guidelines on how to approach snail farm because I am wanting to start but have no idea in this line at all. Please also reveal to me the likely shortcomings one can encounter in the snail farm investment. I am based in Asaba DELTA STATE IN NIGERIA.
  • 7. Jerry said on 9/23/2010 4:04:38 AM
    I am in South Africa and would like to start a snailery, do you know of breeders this side and the start up cost for such? regards
  • 8. Ruth said on 10/4/2010 8:53:13 AM
    I am Ruth from Igando, Lagos state, Nigeria. i live in a water logged area. how can i practice snail farming there?
  • 9. nonye said on 10/8/2010 1:29:34 PM
    i am nonye from ondo, ondo state, nigeria. Really enjoyed the info. which of the archatinas is the better breeding stock? I just developed interest in snail farming n planning to start small, but i need guidance. Also, how do i go about constructing shelter. Some pix would be very helpful please.
  • 10. autoversicherung vergleich said on 10/19/2010 9:07:59 PM
    last few days our class held a similar talk about this topic and you show something we haven't covered yet, thanks.- Kris
  • 11. Lucy Ashang said on 10/20/2010 11:22:37 AM
    Kubwa - Abuja. I need help. I have started but I really want to know about their feed, diseases, and how best to keep them in warm atmosphere. Pls my snails are dying.
  • 12. Hugh Wessels said on 10/21/2010 10:17:48 AM
    Hi, I would like to start a snail farm. I live in South Africa and would like to know if there are people here to help me start.
  • 13. Malik said on 12/29/2010 3:41:08 PM
    If I have an open snail farm on about 10000 m2 how many snail can i get a year ?
  • 14. juliet said on 1/7/2011 11:12:47 AM
    hi ,am juliet currently residing in abuja ,will like to start a snail farm ,am aware of the conditions they have to cultivated in ,my concern is feeding,is there any form of feed for snail,thank you
  • 15. Dr Rose said on 1/14/2011 6:02:50 AM
    Where can i get a breed that can mature in 6 months. I live in Abuja Nigeria.Are there available practical workshops for snail farming in this area.I need to start immediately. Thanks.
  • 16. Chiwe said on 1/31/2011 7:18:01 AM
    Where can I get a breed that can mature in 6 months. I live in Port Harcourt Nigeria.Are there available practical workshops for snail farming in this area.I need to start immediately. I want to know every thing about the snail business both the advantage and the disadvantages. Thanks.
  • 17. ezekiel said on 2/18/2011 9:31:10 AM
    hi i'm from jos i want to start snail farming so is there any place close by that i can go and learn more about the business and how marketable it is after they are ready for sale
  • 18. Bona said on 3/13/2011 2:59:52 PM
    hi I am from Aba, in Abia state, Nigeria west Africa. I am interested in starting a Snail farm, and I have no idea, how to start it. example what kind of food the will eat, how to build house for them. can you help.
  • 19. ayo said on 3/19/2011 3:42:50 PM
    i will like to start up a snail business and i need real information and how to start and how much is it going to cost for a start and what type of breed is the best to start with.thank you for your cooperation.
  • 20. Fatimah said on 4/1/2011 4:05:27 AM
    Please, i will like to know if there should be a treatment to the soil before starting and periodically. What can be the likely causes of their death? My location is Osogbo city, Osun State, Nigeria. Thanks
  • 21. ENEWARE ISAAC said on 4/25/2011 6:00:48 AM
    Sir,i am a student of university of calabar.( Animal science dept)calabar, cross river state. nigeria. I will like to start small scale horticulture. pls give me some vital information about it. i want to start as soon as possible possible.thanks.
  • 22. Bobkelvin said on 5/25/2011 11:07:57 AM
    I am so interested in this business,{animal production} i need to know more about the concrete arrangement for snail production. Tanx.
  • 23. Daniel beginner adviser said on 5/26/2011 2:24:18 AM
    My name is Daniel from Awka,Anambra state!!Hey,I'm a graduate of Zoology Dept and I currently work with the State Agric. Dev. Prog. I am an expert in snail farming. You can contact me for any snail farming questions and services. From snail feeds,Calcium source to acquisition of good and improved snail seeds and breeding stocks! 08188380764!!

daniboy4christ@gmail.com || Snail Farming Consultant

• 24. uyooh said on 6/12/2011 3:06:50 AM
    NAME: UYOOH LOCATION:AKWA IBOM,NIGERIA. QUESTION:I HAVE A SNAIL FARM ALREADY,SOME WHIT TINY INSECT PESTER THE FARM DURING DRY SEASON, WHAT PROTECTIVE MEASURE CAN I USE? 2, IN 4FT BY 4FT SIZE OF SPACE FOR INSTANCE, WHAT IS THE RECOMMEND NUMBER OF SNAILS?
  • 25. Moshood Wasiu said on 6/13/2011 6:11:34 AM
    I really want to embark on snail rearing but my problems border on the following:
    which specie grow faster in this part of d world,i meant Nig.
    how 2 go about effective feeding system?
    I would be very grateful to be enlightened more in this area of farming.
  • 26. Egle said on 6/23/2011 6:41:55 AM
    Hi, I would like to start commercial snail farm for local and export business. We live in UK. Could I get any advice, who should I contact. thank you
  • 27. Yemi said on 6/23/2011 9:10:10 AM
    Please can you help about info on normal density of snail for a given area of land say 1x1m and other deeds that can be given other than natural foods.
  • 28. Endrit Gidaja said on 6/28/2011 7:48:40 AM
    Hi, I live in Tirana,Albania. I have a land about 10000m2 with very good conditions for snail farms.I am very interested in these business, specially for export but i dont have the experience and i searching collaboration. it will be with interest for both parts
  • 29. Obinna said on 7/21/2011 7:07:15 PM
    I am about setting up a farm here and need your assistance on how to prepare the habitation and purchase. Igando Oloja, Ibeju LGA 08024921446
  • 30. obasi tochi said on 8/16/2011 4:26:05 AM
    Hello, I am with Viaduct Group a U.A.E base organization that is into agriculture, aquaculture,fruit/food/fish and meat processing with neywork in the region and sub-sahara Africa. I will like to get the prices of your snail, detailed F.O.B with the following specie, max weight/length, life cycle showing maturity, reproduction and life span,up keep details and any other detailed information. Looking forward to your reply. You can also reach me on tochi@viaductgroup.com Thanks Obasi Tochi Viaduct Group Dubai UAE
  • 31. George Aramide said on 9/2/2011 2:01:22 PM
    i want to know if snail farm can be established on a sandy soil, and all details on how to be successful with the business. Thanks
  • 32. temitope said on 9/5/2011 8:13:15 AM
    location is ilasa ekiti, ekiti state nigeria. am a professional snail, fish farmer and grass cutter farmer.
  • 33. Beatrice said on 9/14/2011 2:23:29 AM
    Hi, i am a graduate wishing to start up snail farming, i stay in Abakpa, Enugu, Nigeria. Please i will like to know clearly how i can start my own snail farming and what it may cost. I will be waiting to hear from you. Thanks
  • 34. Buchi Bosco said on 9/29/2011 7:51:41 AM
    I am a soil scientist, lives in Awka, Anambra state, Nigeria. About to establish a snail farm but for export purpose. Can u help me on how i will go about it. Thanks and God bless!
  • 35. Henry Asaba said on 10/17/2011 3:45:49 PM
    I wish to know what is used to prevent ants from snails and where to get the species that can mature within six months .thanks
  • 36. roland e. edet said on 10/19/2011 3:11:31 PM
    i am interested in starting a snail farm. kindly help me with general information for a starter. i live in the gambia.
  • 37. Moroof said on 10/22/2011 3:12:48 AM
    I am staying in Port-Harcourt.pls my snails are not growing fast at all, i've been feeding them on fruits and leaves. Is there compounded food for them? and what are the materials to use and in what proportion and how long will they reach maturity? tanx
  • 38. CHRISTIAN said on 10/28/2011 8:01:23 AM
    PLS I WANT TO KNOW THE THE BREEDS OF SNAIL THAT I CAN START TO TRAIN AND IN RETURN GET A GOOD RETURN IN TERMS OF PROFIT, BECAUSE I WANT TO BREED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE AND I AM STAYING IN THE EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA.ALSO TELL ME WHERE TO GWT THE SNAILS FOR A START,THANKS
  • 39. daniel said on 11/23/2011 8:08:06 AM
    i live in port harcourt, i want to embark on snail farming. how much will it take to start it up.
  • 40. adie pitaz said on 12/14/2011 9:56:47 AM
    pls sir/madam i need your help on how to start a snail farm. thank you
  • 41. olumide Taiwo said on 12/28/2011 7:25:38 AM
    I'm having problem hatching my snail egg. what do I do to achieve at least 70% successful hatching? Akute, Lagos, Nigeria
  • 42. muki & ncola said on 1/12/2012 4:07:13 AM
    we have lots of snails and we offer training on snaileries we are in mpumalanga
  • 43. Emma Onwualu said on 1/17/2012 10:02:13 AM
    I am based in Onitsha, Anambra State of Nigeria.Am about starting a snail farm on controlled free range. Can you assist me with any manuals on general management of sailery and possibly the highest breeding ,shortest maturing edible snails.Any contacts for export.Regards.
  • 44. Pierre Grove said on 1/20/2012 1:30:47 PM
    Can anybody help me with information regarding starting a snailerie. I am in Mapumalanga South Africa - e mail me at pierre@crystalsprings.co.za
  • 45. Bankole olabode said on 1/23/2012 6:42:37 PM
    I don't have any business location, pls I'm interested in snail breeding, but is there any place to access loan. as a graduate of economics I have various strategy jotted down to execute dis plan. thank 4 d info.
  • 46. QUEENCY said on 2/4/2012 3:07:00 PM
    I am queency from Akwa Ibom state, i'm about starting a snail farm. Is sterilization really necessary in snail farming? if yes, pls what chemical do I need to sterilize the soil. thank you
  • 47. ije said on 2/7/2012 3:54:14 AM
    I live in Asaba Delta state and am about starting up my snail farm. I already have the site in place but the problem am facing is where to buy point of lay lay snails in asaba here.
  • 48. Petra said on 2/26/2012 5:58:58 AM
    Hi I am from north-east Slovakia and I would like to start snailery. Do you know about anybody in my area who successfully runs his/her own business/farm with snails? Finally may I also ask you about all information about this business => costs, production, EU law, etc. In my intention is to grow snails on 1 ha outdoor/ 0.25 ha indoor. Thank you.
  • 49. catherineforan said on 2/29/2012 4:43:31 PM
    i have searched many sites and can't seem to find and answer.for free range snail farming how to the farmers control the snails for leaving fenced areas without covering why do the snails not leave the areas
  • 50. ada said on 3/13/2012 5:01:11 PM
    hi, i am interested in starting a snail farm. I stay in rivers state and would like to know where i can acquire snails to start my farm. Also i'll like to know any snail farmer close to me. Thanks
  • 51. christopher said on 3/13/2012 6:14:14 PM
    I want to start a snail farm, how do i go about it. with respect to where and how do I know a good species. Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria
  • 52. kezo tas said on 3/14/2012 6:05:43 AM
    i want to start a snail farm, i live in cyprus and i want to know which companies are occupied with this. any informations are welcome. thank you
  • 53. Taiwo Jacob said on 3/23/2012 4:42:27 AM
    Please do you have practical training session or seminar organised for those who wish to go into snail rearing business? If yes, what is the cost of such training? Please let me also know if you have an office in Lagos. Thanks
  • 54. olufemi Allen said on 3/25/2012 5:36:36 AM
    i am in kaduna state, Nigeria and need to start snail rearing pls how do i go about it. where can i get the breed to start with.thanks
  • 55. Dapo Emosu said on 3/28/2012 9:05:16 AM
    I am interested in starting a small scale snail farm. kindly help me with necessary information for a starter. Thanks. Iyana-ilogbo, Ogun state, Nigeria.
  • 56. patricia pretorius said on 4/9/2012 3:29:09 AM
    Hi. I am from South Africa and am interested in snail farming. I have no idea of what is needed to start up. Please can someone help me with basic information.
  • 57. Petros Mbele said on 4/13/2012 6:51:40 AM
    Kindly forward information and contact on people dealing on snail farming. I want to start my own farm. I live in Durban. Who is the market of this business?
  • 58. Michael Adeniyi Akinyemi said on 4/17/2012 1:59:42 PM
    I want to start snail business i have constructed the box, but i can not get the snails to start with. i live in JIKWOYI PHASE ONE BEHIND CHERRY FIELD COLLEGE ABUJA
  • 59. bismark osae-afful said on 4/20/2012 12:56:14 AM
    i am a ghanaian soldier and i am interested in snail farming, commercial one of course, but i dont have an idea about how to start, the possible problems i will encounter, the advantage and disadvantages. please i need your help
  • 60. gbadamosi said on 4/20/2012 4:53:41 AM
    stays in lagos Nigeria. pls detail me on rearing, feed formulation and breeding of snail.
  • 61. Asasuwa davis said on 4/21/2012 2:37:55 PM
    I would like to start snail farming immediately. Need help on how to go about getting the right breed, and how manageable it is to start?
  • 62. charles said on 4/26/2012 9:49:49 AM
    interested in snail farming, have no idea need your help . I have a land strip of 10feet by 30feet to start with. What Breed, quantity to start with, maintenance and problems associated with this type of farming. Thanks.
  • 63. michael osei said on 4/29/2012 5:40:02 PM
    hello am in the united states and have read a lot of articles about snail farming. i desperately want to start one in Ghana west Africa in a place called Obuoasi in a village area. I seek your advice on the type that would be conducive ie the commercial one on a free range in boxes or the dug trench with concrete and a cover wire ,i really want to do it in a big scale so please in need your help including how to get books and where to consult in Ghana thanks
  • 64. Daryll Killerby said on 5/1/2012 9:44:14 AM
    I live in South Africa and thinking of trying to start up a farm breeding edible snails for the market. Do you know of any breeders in South Africa, that I can approach for assistance and able to purchase live snails to start off with.
  • 65. Daryll Killerby said on 5/1/2012 9:46:05 AM
    I would like information regarding farming edible snails, does anyone in South Africa breed them ? I would appreciate any help to start me off.
  • 66. prince ademola said on 5/14/2012 5:57:09 AM
    i am in akure, ondo state nigeria. i will like a complete practical guide on starting a snail farm. issues relating to housing and feeding are important and of course marketing. thanks. PRINCE ADEMOLA
  • 67. bridget hand said on 5/14/2012 10:10:47 AM
    i am in stourbridge west midlands england. i would like some information on how to start snail farming and how do i sell them on to restaurants please.
  • 68. Goodluck Godpower said on 5/17/2012 6:23:53 PM
    I leave in ijebu-ode ogun-state nigeria. Av develop intrest in snail breading for some years, but just to discover a week ago while clearing my farm i saw many snail and i decide 2 keep then. Pls how do i start my breading with this ones for marketing?
  • 69. Chimezie Chibuisi P. said on 5/24/2012 4:12:06 AM
    I want to start a snail farm, here in umuahia, abia state, nigeira. I need information on how and where to get good specie to start with, food substance to use. It is aimed at commercial production even as a student i am. Thanks, 07035917429 6 chibuisi
  • 70. Chidinma Anugwa said on 5/25/2012 9:05:39 AM
    I wish to set up a snail farm for commercial purpose in Port Harcourt. Please how do i start with a land that is isolated which i desire to engage into mix-farming. i need your advice on what to do, the kind of snails to start with and how to manage it well.
  • 71. Mr. Daniel said on 5/27/2012 1:59:25 AM
    We currently dispense manuals produced in collaboration with the State Agric Ministry on Snail farming techniques(tagged"Do it Yourself") Get your copy now as it answers all your questions on snail farming from housing to hatching and remember you can now "Do it Yourself"
  • 72. Angelos Constantinides said on 5/31/2012 3:36:10 AM
    Hello, I'm interested to start a snail farm as well in Cyprus closed type. do you know any buyers in France, Germany, England etc to start my business?
  • 73. Oyenike Racheal said on 6/20/2012 5:07:57 AM
    i want to start snail production just help me with salients information that will guarantee successful production. i live in Lagos
  • 74. Kemi Lawal said on 6/28/2012 10:02:17 AM
    Thanx for the info. From Jos Plateau State Nigeria. Pls i want to know where & how to get d best & most consumed species. And how much will it cost me to start in a small scale. Thank u
  • 75. Ajani seun said on 7/1/2012 3:19:50 PM
    I'm interested in rearing of sail for people's consumption.I stay in warri, Nigeria.How can i get d best,most consumed species and what it takes to start, and the best way to sell them.
  • 76. Aze said on 7/4/2012 1:23:29 PM
    i intend going into snail farming dis month, i live in benin city and i need info on the kind of food to feed snails apart 4rm leave, fruits n peels, oda formula.
  • 77. racheal said on 7/8/2012 12:56:02 PM
    i tried this snail farming sometime ago, but was frustrated,'cause they were dying.i intend starting all over. i've dug a pen, poured in soil 4rm d well.apart from water melon, what other thing can i feed them with? thanks, from plateau state.
  • 78. Harley said on 7/19/2012 11:36:14 AM
    I am in the united states and i would like all info to start up a snail farm as well as potential buyers of snails if possible? Please contact me thank you.Harley
  • 79. Kehinde said on 7/30/2012 3:33:36 AM
    Hi, am Kehinde from Ilorin, I wish to go to extensive snail farming with the hope of having about 1 million pieces in the next one year. Please what is the estimate capital and space required for this (I already have a plot of land earmarked for this). Kindly help. Thanks.
  • 80. Mr. Daniel said on 8/3/2012 5:36:54 AM
    Improved sub species of the Archachatina marginata snails now available. Highly prolific, pest and disease resistant and fast-growing! Contact me now for your foundation stock and other livestock services! 08188380764
  • 81. Abdulazeez beginner adviser said on 8/5/2012 7:09:37 PM
    For newly starting snail farmers.This below simple feed formula can be given a trial:
    Bone meal = 34%
    Soybeans = 25%
    wheat = 40%
    vitamin = 1%(premix) - improvise with broiler or layer premix
    There are though more effective feed formula for snails but they sophisticated for beginners. similarly dried grounded feeds such as the above involves little money they give better results than fresh forages. Also when serving dried feed water should be supplied in flat water trough. One should also note that percentage as mentioned above is a ratio depending on the amount of feed to be produced. For example 34% Calcium(bone meal) as mentioned above means 34/100X2=0.68g You can reach me for more explanation on 08073536111

08073536111 || Snail Farming Consultant

• 82. Aleksandrs said on 8/11/2012 12:48:07 PM
    Hello can you tell me how much cost 1kg live snails in different europian countries. thats is very necessary for me
  • 83. luka said on 8/15/2012 8:53:59 PM
    I am starting a farm of snails on 5000m2 in Mediterranean climate Croatia. IF someone is interested of buying from me, you can contact me on lukabik@net.hr
  • 84. Subhashis Mondal said on 8/19/2012 8:09:01 AM
    I want to know the details of Snail farming. I live in Durgapur, West Bengal, India.
  • 85. philip essoun said on 8/20/2012 8:35:46 AM
    i want to start snail production for commercial market. i want the type of feed formula for each stage of snail production from hatching stage to maturity stage. i am from Ghana.
  • 86. PADDIO said on 8/20/2012 9:29:22 AM
    I WANT TO INVEST IN GRASS CUTTER AND SNAIL FARMING. CONTACT ME 08036735589
  • 87. maryann tochukwu said on 8/23/2012 8:06:25 AM
    how do i start with and the best breeding stock, i live in aba, abia state nigeria.
  • 88. chichi said on 8/23/2012 8:15:51 AM
    Thanks for the tips. I stay in owerri, Imo State Nigeria. where can I get hatching or pre-adult snails to start with.
  • 89. Margarita Damyanova said on 9/2/2012 3:13:38 AM
    Hi. I am leaving in Northern Virginia, USA. I'm interested of land snail farming in my area. Could you please gave me info about the improved methods of farming in closed building area, tips of land snails (escargots) I can breed. The low in VA is to breed domestic land snails. Where I could find land snails to start growing it. What kind of supporting programs I could use to start my small family business. In all, how do I start with and the best breeding stock? Thanks!
  • 90. femi aje said on 9/6/2012 12:51:23 PM
    hi i really want to know if snail business will be possible in jos plateau state
  • 91. Samuel Sunday said on 9/8/2012 2:41:51 PM
    My name is Samuel and I live at Ikorodu. In year 2009 I raised 1200pcs of achantina. But sadly enough there is no channels to convert them into money other than the market women needless to say I was exploited greatly and had given up on it until I come across this article. I'm ready to give it another try but I want an assurance of abnormal enable market source to make it worthwhile. Thanks.
  • 92. Blossom ph said on 9/13/2012 11:05:42 AM
    Want to establish this snailery biz, but how much is a rough estimate for it?
  • 93. onya michael said on 9/14/2012 1:10:59 AM
    I am from Afikpo in Ebonyi State. Although, I have visited snail farm of a friend because he is a beginner in d biz and has not made harvest I am satisfied with d information he has given me. Pls, I need detail guide on how to start a snail including shelter, soil treatment, specie, feed and harvest time. I want to get started. Onya michael, Nigeria
  • 94. Antony said on 9/15/2012 2:09:29 PM
    Am from Kenya central region, interested to know more about this farming(snail) plz send me more details including the market of the snails
  • 95. adrian pinto said on 9/18/2012 2:33:28 PM
    hi my name is adrian i'm looking all of the information on how to start up a a snail farm and i am trying to start it in my back yard and i would appreciate all of your help please send me the information rickjamesbitches03@yahoo.com
  • 96. Nwachukwu Henry C said on 9/20/2012 10:20:42 AM
    Am Henry, based in Umuahia Abia State, Nigeria. Snairy is my field, anybody who need consultation/services in snairy/snail farming and agriculture/bee keeping/honey production should consult me +2347038787036. I studied Forestry . Nice opportunity. Thanks
  • 97. Emelia said on 10/10/2012 3:31:20 AM
    Snail farming in South Africa, Gauteng. Is there anybody that can give me info on exporting snails and what procedures we have to follow.
  • 98. AKINOLA said on 10/10/2012 4:48:12 PM
    Located in Ibadan, Oyo state Nigeria. Pls. update me with all information that will make me a successful snail farmer on a large scale coupled how lucrative it is. And is there link to export snail. Kindly advise me of relevant book(s) Thanks
  • 99. Sokarijoshua said on 10/15/2012 3:15:06 AM
    Okrika, Rivers, Nigeria. I have rear snail for sometime, why is it that the first yield did not mature or my first yield became stunted growth. Is it because i use leaves and fruit. Pls help me to provide solution to the stunted growth? Thanks 08038802004
  • 100. Abigail said on 10/16/2012 6:51:13 AM
    Hi, pls I want to start the snail farming in Nasarawa state, Karu LGA, Nigeria. But I would like to know what other means or way one can make money during the period the snails are growing, since am just starting and I understand it takes about a year or two for them to mature. Or do I buy about to mature snails so they can mature within a shorter period and then sell those ones? Pls an advice would be appreciated. Thanks
  • 101. Daniel said on 10/17/2012 5:11:19 AM
    Snail farming keeps getting better. Order for your hybrid snails, snail feed concentrates and hatchery boxes now. 08188380764
  • 102. Daniel beginner adviser said on 10/17/2012 1:37:12 PM
    @Sokarijoshua, Feeding forages alone is not adequate in snail nutrition if you want to see optimal growth performances. Though there are other causes, but the major cause of stunted growth in snails is poor feeding regimes especially during the early stages. We advise you get the formulated snail concentrates which can adequately supplement forages. I also advise you to choose faster growing snails for breeding.

daniboy4christ@gmail.com || Snail Farming Consultant

• 103. Joshua said on 10/19/2012 4:55:37 AM
    Please i need your counsel on our to feed a snail, what food can you give them to bust up their growth and how to care for them so that they can not die easily
  • 104. Daniel beginner adviser said on 10/19/2012 10:38:16 AM
    @Joshua Snail nutrition is quite complex, GALs like all pulmonate gastropods are strictly phytophagous. If you feed forages only, be sure to vary it as much as possible or you can obtain formulated snail diets from us. The diet is chosen from the intensive research in 'optimal growth performances of snails fed with different feed compositions' The feed is proven to speed growth at the rate of 2mm/day in shell length. With the feed, you'll only have to feed forages sparingly and you neednt bother about calcium supplementation.

daniboy4christ@gmail.com || Snail Farming Consultant

• 105. Greg Luchsinger said on 10/20/2012 11:49:04 PM
    Sir. where can i purchase breeding stock for snails. i have my production facility ready to go in Washington state. USA. Please give me names, contact info of where to buy breeding stock. Regards, Greg Luchsinger
  • 106. Daniel beginner adviser said on 10/21/2012 6:06:25 AM
    @Greg Luchsinger, Giant African Land snails (GALS)are native to Sub-sahara Africa, however they easily survive and establish in both North and South America. Market exists in America for snail meat, shells, blood and for use as pets. However since, GALS are not indigenous there, you may need to do a little habitat modification to ensure the snails remain active all year round. You can get GALS from your local pet store; mostly they will have Achatina fulica. Preferably you can contact us so we make arrangements for an export of your choice snails.

daniboy4christ@gmail.com || Snail Farming Consultant

• 107. Daniel beginner adviser said on 10/21/2012 6:29:43 AM
    @Abigail,  In as much as I always advise farmers to begin with breeding snails( snails at the point of lay) so that they will lay sooner and the farmer can raise his own foundation stock but one can still choose to buy grower snails and fatten them to maturity and then sell them at a higher rate. However the case, it is still best to have a good stock of breeding snails that will lay eggs each breeding season and thus maintaining your harvest continuity. shanghai4luv@yahoo.com, 08188380764

daniboy4christ@gmail.com || Snail Farming Consultant

• 108. Yinka Sahid said on 10/21/2012 12:39:01 PM
    @Olumide Taiwo, how do I meet you. I live at ogbomosho, and wld like to chat wt u on snail farming. Pls give details and hen you can be available during each week. Thanks. Yinkus sahid. 08139292711. sahidnaheem@yahoo.com
  • 109. abu said on 10/25/2012 4:38:10 AM
    i want to start a snail farm, i wish to get every information on how to go about it, i am a nigerian.
  • 110. Ikenye joseph oscar said on 10/27/2012 2:58:04 AM
    I want to rear African giant snail, i need every important info sent to my mail box. i have a pen at Amukoko area, Lagos State Nigeria
  • 111. Monotosh said on 10/30/2012 11:52:38 AM
    i like to start snail farm. what will be the initial cost, and what are the thing need to remember mast. i am looking for a business point of view.
  • 112. wasiu said on 11/6/2012 4:46:01 AM
    Good write up, but will need more information, outside the lomy soil, feeding, but also the medical advantages, and disadvantages of snail eating, selling, breeding within an environment, this is a enable better understanding of the stock. Best regards.
  • 113. Abubakar Abdulateef said on 11/10/2012 8:49:28 AM
    am a trained farmer on grasscutter, snail, cat fish, rabbit, poultry & quail residing in suleja nigerstate- i've a suitable farm land bt my problem is start up capital need partner i can be reach on 08079539018,08187630299 tnks
  • 114. Yaw Andoh said on 11/14/2012 5:35:58 AM
    I'm a salary worker and interested in grasscutter/snail rearing. i need some tutorials, please help me.
  • 115. tyo said on 11/14/2012 1:00:11 PM
    My snail farmers from Indonesia. please help me in finding business partners for this venture. I can mengusahkan farmer groups to supply stock lot. please contact Email "ipunk_metro@yahoo.co.id twitter ipunk_metro, tlp 085258655405 to 085850689896. before it accepted the you for the cooperation of his
  • 116. olawale Ogundiya said on 11/17/2012 8:31:46 PM
    Business Location:Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria. I am interested in grasscutter & snail farming & will like to know if u conduct training, the cost of training, the duration & commencement date.
  • 117. Usman Dauda said on 11/18/2012 11:27:31 AM
    Hi! am Dauda from Kaduna Nigeria. How can I start Snail business
  • 118. Prince Emma said on 11/24/2012 7:27:58 AM
    I want to start snail farming, how do i get the best specie, what are the requirements to get started? I live in Port Harcourt.
  • 119. edward cheong said on 11/29/2012 10:49:03 PM
    i am from malaysia, i am interested in snail farming. What kind of the snail species that suitable for malaysia climate?
  • 120. edward cheong said on 11/29/2012 10:56:03 PM
    i am from malaysia. I am interested in snail farming. What kind of the snail species that suitable to raising in south east asia? thank you.
  • 121. florence lawal said on 12/1/2012 1:07:04 PM
    I did snail farming after attending a 2 day seminar that didn't work. So I need an expert to advise me now. i love to farm Snails. Thanks. Lagos, Nigeria.
  • 122. noa Lehmann said on 12/2/2012 11:21:48 AM
    I want to start snail farming in my class, how do i get the best specie, and from were I can get the snails? I live in MD. thank you so much.
  • 123. Ademola akintobi said on 12/6/2012 3:37:39 AM
    I live in oke aro agbado area in ogun state. Nigeria. almost every time that rains I pick between 10 to 15 snail in my compound for the past 9 years. this send a signal to me that I should start a snail farm. I need to understand more about it . Please help
  • 124. ASIAN FARMING RESEARCH INSTITUTE. said on 12/6/2012 3:19:31 PM
    LOOKING FOR SNAIL FARMING IN STATE OF RAJASTHAN AND GUJARAT THANKS
  • 125. victor Bassey said on 12/7/2012 2:08:01 AM
    A beginner who wish to invest deep into this. Live in Lagos-Apapa, to start on a small land, to later move to my property in about 2 months time. But want to visit you please, where can you be reached physically?
  • 126. Festus Adelua said on 12/10/2012 5:52:39 AM
    Thank you for this information. I intend to start my snail farming in Abeokuta. Nigeria. Can you link me up with where I can get the good species of snail? I hope to start with about 50 matured snails. Hope to reading from you soon.
  • 127. ebenezer said on 12/10/2012 12:18:43 PM
    I want to start a snail farming business. Please I will need ur advice on how to get started, from ikorodu, lagos
  • 128. LADEINDE BABAJIDE said on 12/13/2012 6:08:30 PM
    Please how do I get rid of soldier ants that have invaded my open range snailery? Kindly note that I have continued to wet the snailery ground with water, but this seems not to deter the soldier ants. I need an urgent solution please to avoid a total loss. Thank you.
  • 129. Abdulazeez abdulwasiu said on 12/14/2012 1:05:32 PM
    Free Range System of snail farming: To raise snails on free range is actually simple. The area should be demarcated at least to height of 1m. Also the top end of the low or high fence which should be made up of metal and wire netting,should made to curve inward into the enclosure to prevent the escape of snails. similarly there should be constant supply of water and provision of fodder or pasture. The pastures are to be planted and supported with water. Suitable plants include waterleaf, Amaranthus, bitterleaf. snails can also ordinarily feed on weeds.There should be one way entrance into the range or enclosure with singly arranged slabs of interlocks to prevent the marching of eggs and hatchlings
  • 130. Malikkareem said on 12/16/2012 3:48:01 AM
    Hi, I would like to start a subsistence snail farming I would like you to give me some instructing on how to get started and the kind of flower am meant to plant for the snails feeding or even formulas
  • 131. Kenny said on 12/16/2012 4:38:16 PM
    I like to start snail farming. I was given some money at work and I don't want to mismanage the money. I have been eying snail farming for long. Please help me with a solid guide on how to start snail farming. Thanks. Kenny.
  • 132. Hilton Coetzer said on 12/17/2012 1:43:55 AM
    Hi, I'm from the Eastern Cape in South Africa. I would like to start my very own snailery. I wish to farm edible snails, used for human consumption, right here in the Eastern Cape, where I live. I would really appreciate it if somebody could maybe give me a few tips on how I could accomplish this. Such as farming techniques, etc. Thank you very much.
  • 133. M. Tunde Oduola said on 12/22/2012 11:11:13 AM
    Hi! I am a nigerian who is very much interested in breeding snails (Giant African Land Snails) for subsistence in a controlled garden environment here in Sweden. Enormously will be my gratefulness to whoever could furnish me with practical information as to how to get started, tools and materials needed, snail feeds and formulas as well as precautions to take into considerations. Thanking you in anticipation. GALS
  • 134. Tope ayoola said on 12/27/2012 4:38:21 PM
    I plan to start a snail business but i don't have any knowledge about the business. Pls can you explain more about the business, where to get point of lay, the cost per one snail, a brief about the business plan, how to hatch and breed them, where the market is and how much to sell it, is it per kilogram? And the cost and type of feed, and for how many month can we rear them before they are consumed. Tope from Lagos.
  • 135. nkiru said on 1/6/2013 2:01:45 AM
    i live in ebonyi state and i need 2 go into snail farming. do you have an idea of anyone in my area that can help me with that.
  • 136. ANNOR EMMANUEL said on 1/9/2013 2:18:49 PM
    I STAY IN TARKWA, GHANA, AND I WANT TO START A SNAIL BUSINESS. DO IT EXPORT, THAT IS ON COMMERCIAL BASIS
  • 137. Abdulazeez abdulwasiu said on 1/15/2013 3:36:47 PM
    Aquiculture and Heliculture(snail farming) consultant, Umuahia ,Abia state @ Odule sweden is not a tropical country. I doubt if you can obtain Giant Snails there. However you can check in any local pet shop there perhaps you may be lucky. However if you come around to Naija. you can readily get the Giant Snail around Ibadan oyo State Nigeria.
  • 138. Abdulazeez abdulwasiu said on 1/15/2013 4:02:12 PM
    @ Nkiru,Giant snails are not found in places East of River Niger--such as Abakaliki and I do know a farm I can refer you to. However if you can visit Benin and its environs you will surely get it in abundance. You can also contact one Mr Yakubu of Forestry & Environmental science Dept. Of MOUAU Umudike. He can make an arrangement for your Supply. Similarly you can obtain Achatina achatina there in your local market especially during the wet season.
  • 139. Abdulazeez abdulwasiu said on 1/15/2013 4:09:11 PM
    @Malik karim, you can glance through one of my earlier contribution on snail feed formulation. Also if you let me know some of the resources you have interms space e.g land ,pen etc. I could advise you more on what to do or better still repost your detail inquiry
  • 140. Abdulazeez abdulwasiu said on 1/15/2013 4:29:20 PM
    A little info about the nutritive Values of snail. Snails generally are good source of protein white meat. They are not cholestrogenic. Cholesterol is a fatty acid abundantly found in meats such beef mutton pork and chevon as well as eggs.Excess intake of cholesterol can cause cardiovascular or heart problems as well obesity. So snail is a good meat to take. It has no religious taboo save cultural:snail meat is unpopular among some Northern Nigerian people; one of the common speculative reason for this,is perhaps thought of it resembling the cunt(sorry for the bad use of word).
  • 141. mary kareem said on 1/23/2013 5:04:31 AM
    I stay in Bariga in Lagos state, i want to know where i can get good ones that has not been exposes to sunlight that i can start with
  • 142. Itoro said on 1/24/2013 2:39:28 AM
    I need a manual on how to construct an efficient pen, please. How do I get it?
  • 143. selormken said on 1/26/2013 6:05:08 AM
    whats type of leaves should i put in the pen before putting the snail into the pen....
  • 144. Emmanuel Ohwofasa said on 1/30/2013 7:37:50 AM
    I am in Abuja FCT, i need information on where i can receive a practical training on snail farming
  • 145. CJ said on 2/19/2013 11:18:02 AM
    @ANNOR EMMANUEL, come to National Biotechnology Development Agency. Along lugbe Road after space agency for your snail training or call 08038207209
  • 146. CJ Victory said on 2/19/2013 12:33:49 PM
    I am in Abuja, we deal with snail production and research
  • 147. Catherine said on 2/22/2013 2:39:20 AM
    Am in Kenya, Nairobi, i want to start in my country, but i dont know where to get the practical knowhow to start a snailery for Export :)
  • 148. gardengrower said on 2/23/2013 5:29:00 AM
    Cool I have tons of pesky snails and I just wanna make some use out of them
  • 149. Philip Attard said on 2/26/2013 1:15:38 PM
    Hi, I am considering starting a snail farming business in Malta (Europe). Can you kindly send me some information on how to start the business including information on the development of the farm and the breeding of snails,. Thanks Philip
  • 150. Patrick said on 2/27/2013 6:57:46 AM
    I live in London and i want to grow snail here for the French market. How can i start and what specie of snail can survive the English weather and marketable in France.
  • 151. wolanc farms ltd. said on 3/1/2013 6:22:20 AM
    Am a practical snail farmer located in ogun state, for more practical guidelines contact me on wolanc@yahoo.com or call 08023135020, 08050492160,08037242219.Our office is at no 50a,olusegun osoba road,crossing bus stop,agbado station.
  • 152. Oderongbe Sunday said on 3/7/2013 3:19:30 AM
    I'm from Ogun state Sagamu in Nigeria i'm rearing some snail for home consumption i will love to expand it into a small scale business i need information about this and what to be feeding them with and can use any kind of leaf or any fruit
  • 153. ogundaini oluwatoyin said on 3/12/2013 5:26:08 PM
    frm ibadan,nigeria.pls how can i get a detailed papers on snail farming, can it be sent to my box?
  • 154. Vanya said on 3/15/2013 12:57:43 PM
    Hi. I am leaving in New York, USA. I'm interested of land snail farming in my area. Could you please gave me info about the improved methods of farming in closed building area, tips of land snails (escargots) I can breed. Where I could find land snails to start growing it. What kind of supporting programs I could use to start my small family business. In all, how do I start with and the best breeding stock? Thanks!
  • 155. Ibrahim said on 3/17/2013 2:20:39 AM
    How can i setup the pen for snailery both the growers and at the point of laying, and can it be on a concrete floor or on a soil. What are the other feed that can be given to them except from the mention and is their any local food that can also be given. How can i know d 1 that is about to lay eggs in other to separate it from other.
  • 156. Matthew Juliet said on 3/18/2013 4:18:34 AM
    I juliet i want to go into snail farming, so pls i will love to know of how to start, when is the best time to start and the advantages and disadvantages involves in it? And if i can start it by buying and selling. I live in Abuja FCT in NIGERIA. thanks.
  • 157. Prince Okobiya=Ladigbolu said on 3/20/2013 4:02:58 PM
    I have this snail farming idea but lack the know how. I have a base in the UK but a farm land in Nigeria for commercial snail farming. Every little help will do. Prince
  • 158. ole suke leslie said on 3/21/2013 8:19:02 AM
    kudos. i want to start snail farming in kenya. kindly advise on the right & most sought breed. highly i appreciate your initiative.
  • 159. Tunde Bello said on 3/23/2013 2:52:55 AM
    My name is Tunde Bello, i live in Ibada, Oyo state nigeria. i will like to have practical guide on starting a snail farm. issues relating to housing and feeding as well as breed of snail that will start laying eggs at six months old
  • 160. Ejiro said on 3/31/2013 6:53:12 AM
    I live in warri, interested in snailery, want to start any moment 4rm now in my house. To get best result (profit), pls give of a list of d required feeds. My No. is 08029985163
  • 161. Nwaham Theo said on 4/1/2013 12:40:04 AM
    Am a fish farmer, but love to rear snail. but dont know how. pls help me. i stay in Asaba Delta State
  • 162. Bailee said on 4/3/2013 10:16:37 AM
    Hi there, I live in the UK and I am very interested in starting a snail cavier business. I would like to know how small I can start. How to go about securing a loan to start up. Where do I get snails to buy in the UK. thank you very much
  • 163. Anthony Azubuike said on 4/3/2013 10:38:37 AM
    Am in IMO state Nigeria, please where can i get a Good snail.
  • 164. NNAMARA said on 4/6/2013 5:02:42 PM
    Hi am in cameroon i am interested in snail farming please how do I start ? I need a clear information on how to start and how do i get a good specie and the feed?
  • 165. Benieta said on 4/7/2013 6:55:59 AM
    I have a smallholding in one of South African highest unemployed areas in the Western Cape, Atlantis, and would like more information on snail farming in a co-op situation if you have any.
  • 166. Bernadette Kyegombe said on 4/14/2013 9:53:57 AM
    Uganda, Kampala. Need all details concerning snails farming. I would like to start a small farm. Thank you
  • 167. Joseph Marquette said on 4/16/2013 2:34:30 PM
    Dear Sir, I am from Malta, and would like to know how to start snail farming business in. Thus how possible is it to send me further information of what to do, and what I need to start such snail farming? I am about to take into consideration this, as a serious fact in breeding snails and also for further Ideological findings for health resource and human environment impact. I would love to know more of how to at least start this business with further information you might help me with. I thank you for your support and help. JOE
  • 168. samuel said on 4/17/2013 10:01:37 AM
    Dear Sir, I am in Nigeria and currently setting up a Snail farm in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. I would want to know if one can allow the foundation stock and breeding stock to stay together in the same farm? secondly, i would want to know if over crowding can ever occur in a snail farm. thanks.
  • 169. george said on 4/17/2013 12:01:14 PM
    HI I AM GEORGE FROM MALTA I HAVE A LOT OF FIELDS AND I HAVE ALOT SNAILS AND I PICK ALOT OF THEM BUT I WANT TO START GROW THEM FOR PRODUCTION JUST A HOBBY.TKS GEORGE.
  • 170. Tony said on 4/19/2013 10:06:08 AM
    I wish to start a snail farm here on the island, not really as a business but more as a pastime. Can you tip me on standard operation procedures? Thank you, Gozo, Malta.
  • 171. Kenn Boateng said on 4/20/2013 10:52:03 AM
    Dear Sir, I am living in Ghana and I started snail rearing at m back
  • 172. Ekude said on 4/23/2013 10:40:57 AM
    I am in Nigeria in port harcourt city in river state. i am interested to do snail farming. I want to do it in an open pen. how do I construct the pen to avoid ants and termites. I have a land 20m by 20metres. what quantity do I start with and how do I manage the pen?
  • 173. k.owusu said on 4/24/2013 8:23:38 AM
    AM SETTING UP A SNAIL FARM IN GHANA BUT WANT TO EXPORT TO NIGERIA,THE AREA THAT AM SETTING IT UP HAS THEM IN LARGE QUANTITIES.NEED A VERY SERIOUS AND RELIABLE PERSON WHO IS INTERESTED TO BE AGENT.
  • 174. Herman said on 5/2/2013 6:20:28 AM
    I am in the winelands, is there any body in this region that do snail farming/marketing. Please let me know.023-3404001
  • 175. Odi Menjo said on 5/7/2013 6:17:25 AM
    Sir, I am form Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, India. I am interested in heliciculture, but to begin I need snails. From where can I get edible snails.
  • 176. IyobosaF. Urhoghide said on 5/8/2013 8:18:55 AM
    I live in Benin City, Edo State. How do I start snail farming in small size?
  • 177. divine omozuafo said on 5/8/2013 11:17:17 PM
    benin city edo state nigeria please connect me to those who need snails for consumption i need market for them after breeding
  • 178. spark okyere ebenezer said on 5/11/2013 1:12:33 PM
    well i'm from ghana and i will like to know how to set up a snail farming. any ideal ?? please do let me know when you have one ok.? this is ma number +233274413777. hoping to hear from you bye. see you around.
  • 179. babajide oyedele said on 5/13/2013 9:46:33 PM
    i want to start a small scale snail farming in ibafo ogun state Nigeria. I have got about 175sqm of space available for the farming. please i need your advice on how to go about it. thanks, my phone number, 08033915182.
  • 180. Gideon van zyl said on 5/14/2013 12:26:58 PM
    I would like to hear from you to breed snails in south africa. Life on n farm an see potential.
  • 181. A&J Company said on 5/18/2013 10:17:39 PM
    Hi, we live in Tirana, Albania. We have a land about 5000 m2 with very good conditions for snail farms and we can find more land than that. We operate in other field of business but we seems snail farming it's a golden possibility to do business and to increase our profit but we don't have enough experience and knowledge for this kind of business. We are very interested in this business, especially for export but we need your help to give us necessary detail guide on how to start a snail farming , including shelter, soil treatment, specie of snail, feed and harvest time. We appreciate your help and thank you for your support. A&J Company
  • 182. ADINKRA KOFI FRANKLIN said on 5/22/2013 4:59:10 AM
    i have interest in snail farming and i would like you to assist me to start this great business. thank you. located at berekum, Ghana west Africa
  • 183. KABIRU ADEBOWALE said on 5/24/2013 2:07:14 PM
    Sir i want to start snail business i need information on how i will get small snail and what type of food u will give them 2b mature for 4 month am from nigeria, osun state,ede south local government.
  • 184. Nnenna said on 5/25/2013 12:49:03 AM
    Hi, i intend to go into sales and breeding of snails. i need good and viable snail farms in Cross River State for supplies. Can you help?
  • 185. olalekan alausa beginner adviser said on 5/27/2013 11:05:55 AM
    We specialize in Snail and Grasscutter breeding. Interested persons, societies or cooperatives can reach us at: 19, Igesu Rd., Olayemi, Ayobo-Ipaja LCDA, Lagos State. Tel.: 08066525181

lekan.alausafarms@yahoo.com || Expert

• 186. Edegan U. Stanley said on 6/6/2013 5:02:11 AM
    Thank God for people like you who had gone ahead to lead others in business. Anyway, i have not started any but i have the interest in the following after the workshop we had in church: snail farming, fishery, grasscutter, mushroom etc for now. I need a guide/ manual from you sir and how to obtain it. Look forward to hearing and receiving from you soonest.
  • 187. santosh said on 6/12/2013 3:37:07 AM
    I stay in Maharashtra, India. I am interested in growing snail. I have place to do the same. But completely fresher in the subject. How can i start the business, how much is the initial investment required, how do i arrange better food for snails, how and where can i sell the production, does buyer compare breed quality while buying the stock?
  • 188. Moses Dada said on 6/12/2013 1:43:09 PM
    I am in Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria. I am very much interested in establishing snail farm. Please, I need a professional guidance.
  • 189. Iroegbu Donald Onyebuchi said on 6/22/2013 11:35:37 AM
    I live in eputu village off epe expressway lagos nigeria. i want to start snail farming for commercial use, i would like you to tell me the kind of treatment or drugs to give them and finally if it lays, what will i do?
  • 190. abraham ' said on 6/26/2013 6:35:46 PM
    abuja, nigeria want know if snail will do well in abuja, and. northern nigeria.
  • 191. Grace Ibeneme said on 6/27/2013 4:39:57 PM
    I am an Agricultural economist based in Abia State. Umuahia to b precise. Want to go into it. My compound seems a suitable habitat 4 dem. Need more highlights. 08039655874 is my number pls.
  • 192. Bah de Gees said on 7/2/2013 10:50:49 AM
    I am based in Buae Cameroon. i would like to set up a snail farm. I need your advice on the habitat, feeding and breeding. 0023779697020 is my phone number.
  • 193. Jean-Paul Fils-Aime said on 7/6/2013 5:36:08 PM
    I would like to start a small snail farm in the country of Haiti, please provide all information necessary.
  • 194. Greatken Nzemeke said on 7/8/2013 6:39:56 AM
    Mechanical Eng'g My discipline, Agriculture my hobby, All things been equal by the grace of God, am hoping to start my own Heliculture this week. everything on ground, stock left.Which is the best breed to buy,(frm my research Archachachina marginata)i live in Asaba,Delta state,Nigeria.
  • 195. Olusegun Raimi said on 7/8/2013 1:06:44 PM
    hello, am segun from lagos am just new in snail business what i need from you is to direct me the procedure i will take to start the business. and the site i will search to look fro buyer in europe or america and asia. You can contact via my email, olusegun.raimi or my mobile line +2348078633217. Thanks.
  • 196. Greatken Nzemeke said on 7/9/2013 1:16:03 AM
    why is mr Danial from Awka number not going through and he is not replying his mail? i hope all is well, i really need him as soon as possible, pls help if there are other means of reaching him, thanks
  • 197. Suoware k. Ben said on 7/9/2013 10:36:44 AM
    i base in Abuja but plan to set up a snail farm in my village Delta state Bomadi local Government. i need help in the area of knowing what it takes to be a snail farmer. The type to bride in such an environment the feeds water to give them. Is there already build structure to bride them?. where can someone get the equipment and where can you recommend to get basic training? Thanks
  • 198. Greatken Nzemeke said on 7/12/2013 1:56:01 AM
    Where is the closest place i can find snail to buy for breeding,i base in Asaba Delta state nigeria,07033760830,is urgent
  • 199. a c zama said on 7/16/2013 6:17:26 AM
    thanks for the info. i would also like info for the type of snails that will grow in the savanna zones of the north west region of Cameroon from where i hail. i also wish to known how many snails i can breed in a 5x5m space.
  • 200. dhana said on 7/18/2013 5:46:26 AM
    Hi , i am dhana . i am from india .i would like to start snail form and export the same. so plz guide me. Regards Dhana