Planting Lemon Trees for Business

Planting lemon tree for business requires an appropriate knowledge of the lemon tree- the type of soil it requires to grow, the climatic conditions.

If you know the requirements of the lemon tree, it will be easier to start the business. Make sure that enough of distance is being kept between the two lemon trees.

lemon farm

The lemon tree is a cold sensitive tree that thrives in warm, tropical climates. It can grow upto 30 feet and continue to give fruits for around 30 years. Planting lemon tree requires complete knowledge of the soil type, weather conditions as well as other requirements of the tree. Lemon trees have sharp thorns when they are young.

Conditions for the Growth of Lemon Tree

For business of lemon tree try to have a larger area for plantation of the trees. The more the area the better it is for the tree since it also spreads on a wider scale. Remember to select that area which has enough of sunlight coming there as the trees would require sunlight on a larger scale. The location should be able to provide a distance of 25 feet from other trees, fences and structures. Also they cannot withstand frost and so they will not grow in areas where the temperature may drop down to below 30 degrees, so they don’t survive cold for a long period. Thus you need to grow them in areas with enough of sunlight.

Type of soil Needed for Growing Lemon Tree

You need to check the ph level of the soil which should be between 5.5 to 6.5 you can even add lime to the soil in order to achieve the required levels. The soil needs to be adjusted at least one week before the plant is being put into the soil. Lemons need to be saved from strong winds and also there should be enough of water drainage in the area. They grow well in fertile soil which has organic manure which should be slightly acidic. When planting the tree take special care of your hands or wear gloves in order to avoid any irritation. After the tree has been planted sprinkle nitrogen on the top of the soil around the tree. Add some water in the tree but only a little.

The best aspect of lemon tree is that they are able to tolerate drought, but still add water to the plant when it becomes dry. But never add excessive water to the plant as it may catch rot diseases. The lemon tree blossoms once a year between November and January. During this time, the tree is full of blossoms. After the tree blooms, lemons will begin to appear and it will take around six months for them to mature completely. The lemons which are given preference in the plantation are the Meyer Lemon and Ponderosa Lemon. These are not true lemon but a hybrid variety.

• 1. anant b shinde said on 9/24/2010 11:31:02 AM
    i have planing to plantation at hinganghat dist wardha (m s)
  • 2. ritesh kumawat said on 1/29/2011 11:00:19 AM
    we have 400 plants of lemon and we wants a deal for business for the same so contact to mr.laxminarayan kumawat on 9926691711
  • 3. mageshwarababu said on 2/15/2011 1:26:18 AM
    i need clear details about miniature lemon tree cultivation. i like to cultivate in 1 hectare.my location is tiruttani
  • 4. ukani jivanlal said on 2/24/2011 7:12:24 AM
    i need some good & healthy lemon shrubs 4 one acre.
  • 5. Deepak said on 5/20/2011 9:53:07 PM
    i am planing to do lemon business in nepal so so kindly send me what should i do for it in details. regards Deepak
  • 6. zahara a m said on 6/1/2011 12:00:23 AM
    We have started planting lemon trees in Malaysia. If Ritesh Kumawat is in Malaysia, please email me your whereabouts. We need lots of lemons for our tea factory. Thanks and Best Regards,
  • 7. Sharat Kumar Naik said on 6/20/2011 9:28:51 AM
    I am from Bargarh district of Orissa. I am planing to cultivate 2 ac. of lemon tree. please give me details ideas on improved verity, intercultural operation, disease and pest management, yield and it's marketing
  • 8. Sameer Salvi said on 7/4/2011 2:44:10 AM
    I am from Kokan region of Maharashtra... Guhagar - Ratnagiri - Maharashtra - India. Do you think, this kokan region (Hilly area with laterite stone) will suit Planting of Lemon on large scale... Plz advise... I do have 10 acres of land on hill side... water is available...
  • 9. N.R.NEHETE said on 9/6/2011 3:38:46 AM
    I have 5 Acres of good fertile land at Bhusawal Dist Jalgaon. I have a bore well water in my farm. I want to grow Lemon tree in same farm. Please advise in detail.
  • 10. Megh raj Bhandari said on 9/6/2011 6:31:25 AM
    I am form nepal, we are planning to cultivate lemon tree. we have more then 20 ac land in hill area. we need complete solution on this project. Plz send me detail idea where we can get it's seeds and how we can store in cold room for more then 3 month. Thanks
  • 11. PB Mahat said on 9/9/2011 4:09:34 AM
    i am from nepal bharatpur,want to cultivate lemon trees in about 10 ropani of land. i have no idea about lemon cultivation, but have high interest, now we are planting paddy in this field, it need a water from other sources, this is almost drought except 3 month rainy season(jun-august)plz advise is it possible or not
  • 12. Deepak said on 10/2/2011 11:06:26 PM
    we are planing to do lemon farming, goat farm, and organic vegetable farm in same project here in nepal also we are searching for appropriate land for this project. we are planing to do project in good team so if you are interested you are well come contact us deepaksinghthapa@yahoo.com send message in 00977-9847422002
  • 13. prachanda raj neupane said on 10/12/2011 7:46:59 AM
    I am planing to do lemon farming in nepal,thanahu devghat. i have more than 50 ropani of land in hilly area in devghat. i need complete idea or knowledge in this field. please send me the detail idea about this project. regards prachanda
  • 14. Basanta Sharma said on 10/31/2011 6:16:46 AM
    I am eager to know more about Lemon farming in eastern Terai of Nepal.
  • 15. M.Qaiser said on 12/1/2011 6:25:51 AM
    i am from Pakistan.i want to start lemon farming on 12 acre land.but i dont have a little knowledge or information regarding its farming.i am eager to know about lemon farming.
  • 16. yashwant singh said on 12/29/2011 8:04:45 AM
    i have started lemon farming as a business, i have planted 400 plants, please give suggestion on time so that i can do better. regards, yashwant singh, 09709700162.
  • 17. dr avinash said on 3/14/2012 4:24:07 PM
    Maharashtra. beed. I am planning to plant lemon tree for business.can i use tree transplant technique. is there any near by agency available. can any one guide me on this also or any other way that i can do. thanks 9420031389
  • 18. santosh paul said on 4/19/2012 12:36:57 PM
    hi i have planed to plant lemon plant in 4 acre of land, plz suggest me how can i get the information about the verity & procedure for plantation
  • 19. raja said on 4/28/2012 3:27:54 PM
    i am from pak i started lemon farm in 5 acre i have no knowledge its variety. tell me thanks
  • 20. Bhupinder mehta said on 5/21/2012 10:24:43 PM
    I m from himachal pradesh i want to grow lemon plant in large scale. please tell me all the detail regarding cultivation of lemon tree.
  • 21. lucy beginner adviser said on 5/22/2012 1:34:47 PM
    @Sameer Salvi, Your land would be perfect for 9 to 10 lemon trees. Just make sure you fertilize your soil well.

lucyfritz90@yahoo.com || Lemon Farming Expert

• 22. smitha said on 5/24/2012 1:56:15 AM
    Hi, I am planning to keep lemon tree in my crop in Ananthapur district for 4 acres. How much time it would take for the plant to ripe and give fruits. please update me on that, Thanks, Smitha
  • 23. samir said on 6/9/2012 3:38:40 AM
    i'm from mumbai. i want to buy good quality lemons in huge quantity for pickle making. so contact me on 9323181644.also interested in other crops. (only lemon farmers & cultivators will be entertained)
  • 24. Vishal Khairnar said on 7/2/2012 12:22:04 AM
    hi, i am planning to grow lemon trees in my 10 acres of farm in Jalgaon districts, state Maharashtra. give me the details of government subsidies and documenting, as well as the process of growing lemon trees and business details for the same.
  • 25. Atma said on 7/5/2012 2:35:22 PM
    Hi I am Keshab from Arghakhanchi in Nepal. I want to do commercial lemon farming in Arghakhanchi district. Kindly please suggest me about prerequisites and other necessary information.
  • 26. sahadeva reddy said on 7/10/2012 10:47:10 AM
    this is sahadeva reddy i need help regarding lemon plantation in one acre. i need big sizes of lemon. i am from madana palle chittoor district, andhra pradesh
  • 27. deepak adhikari said on 7/18/2012 12:29:03 PM
    i have land of 2 hecter in village known as dahakhani which is cold in nature, i have for plantation of golden lemon. do u advice for that
  • 28. Dhruba said on 8/3/2012 6:14:47 AM
    I am From Lamjung , Nepal. I am planning to cultivate lemon tree but i have no idea about the. If anybody have the solution please mail me on dhrubuonlyforyou@yahoo.com. I will be great full.
  • 29. yuvraj said on 8/3/2012 7:09:03 AM
    i am farmer i already plant the lemon tree in my farm but no any guide line of pesticide and fertilizers please guide me about us. Dhule, Maharashtra, India
  • 30. anil saini said on 8/16/2012 9:19:30 AM
    dear sir, i have planned to plant 1000 lemon tree . so i want 2 know that is it good for business purpose
  • 31. Sandeep said on 8/28/2012 6:36:52 AM
    I am already in the farming field (lemon) my location is Andhra Pradesh (West Godavari dist.)..so, i want to export can u give me the contact details if any..
  • 32. Chaitanya said on 9/3/2012 1:37:29 PM
    Hi, I am form Andhra Pradesh(Vijayawada). I have 3 acre land with red soil. I want to start lemon plantation. Can any one suggest me where can i get lemon tress and which type of lemon trees need to take place. give me reply, my no is 9505455723
  • 33. Aditi said on 9/11/2012 2:25:10 AM
    hi, i am from hyderabad . we are planning for lemon plantation. plz give suggestions n tips for the same. is it a good crop considering the climate n weather here or some other crop is better.
  • 34. Vijay said on 9/18/2012 6:05:50 AM
    Hi I am starting lemon business in hyderabad. Can anyone give me the supplier details. My contact number is 9949592626.
  • 35. Dinesh Poudel said on 9/23/2012 12:33:14 PM
    Hello there! I am from Itahari, in the south-eastern low lying plains of Nepal. I am planting Eureka lemon in a plot half an acre big. I need practical know-how. Anybody in my area who has similar plan, contact me. Thank you.
  • 36. Apple Nepal pvt. ltd beginner adviser said on 9/30/2012 1:50:15 PM
    Dear all interested Nepalese horticulture farmers, we are specially based on horticulture industries development plan for Nepal so we are providing all information to all interested Nepalese farmer regarding almond, lemon, pesta, woluant, low height and high profitability apple guidelines with the help of our foreign horticulture scientist as well as suitable plant as per the requirements of land and environments since several years. If you are getting confusion on this regards please feel free to contact us for more information and help. Regards, Karan Gurung, Kathmandu, Nepal. Phone No-00977-01-4358788, Mobile- +977-9849265501, Email- Karan_gurung11@yahoo.com

Karan_gurung11@yahoo.com || Horticulture Consultant

• 37. Roshan Sharma said on 10/2/2012 2:48:51 AM
    namaste, i have 50 ropani land at altitude of 800 mtr. i want to start lemon plant farming (yellow colar small lemon). so plz suggest me.
  • 38. kamlesk sharma said on 10/8/2012 2:14:46 AM
    kamlesh sharma,vill. at post-nemawar.dist.-dewas(M.P.) Dear sir, i have 2 hect.land situated at bank of MARMADA river. i want to start lemon plant farming.
  • 39. Vivek said on 10/19/2012 11:04:27 AM
    I have 2000 kagzi lemon trees grown organically. Looking for a tie up with exporters/ pickle manufacturer and/or fruit vegetable buyer. Location Wardha, Maharastra India. Vivek.career@gmail.com
  • 40. udayraj khadka said on 10/27/2012 3:42:06 AM
    Dear sir, i want to do lemon & Banana farming, so please advice me about lemon & banana farming with details. Regards, Uday raj khadka kusum, banke 9847820573
  • 41. B SRINIVAS REDDY said on 11/1/2012 3:30:35 PM
    hi sir i want good lemon trees at andhra pradesh india. plz give good suggestions. thanksĀ®ards B SRINIVAS REDDY
  • 42. SUDHANSHU KUMAR said on 11/19/2012 9:15:45 AM
    Hi sir I am from PATNA, BIHAR (INDIA). I want to grow a lemon farm in 3 to 4 acre. But I have no idea to farm it. Hence, I request to advice me about varieties, minimum distance which require between two plant, organic manure, side selection & from where I purchase the said plant e.t.c. Thank you.
  • 43. p s kanwar said on 11/24/2012 10:07:52 AM
    hi, i am from sirmour, Himachal Pradesh and want to grow lemon plants in 16 bigha land. please advise how i go further. p s kanwar, 9418800103
  • 44. SHARAD BASNET said on 12/13/2012 8:22:19 AM
    Dear Sir I am from jhapa Nepal. i want to grow lemon farm in jhapa dist in 2 to 3 bigha land. i have no idea n knowledge how to manage this type of farm. so pls, advice me about varieties, minimum distance and purchase the said plant e.t.c. THANK U
  • 45. ROHIT SOOD said on 12/18/2012 3:03:51 AM
    i have 12000 trees of kagzi lemons ,at present in excellent condition, lemons are expected to start jan 2013 if anybody needs to buy lemons plz contact; rohit sood 09826820077 INDORE, M.P.
  • 46. Ram PD. said on 12/19/2012 10:40:31 AM
    Dear sir, i want to do lemon & Banana farming, so please advice me about lemon & banana farming in Jhapa district with details. where do we get bananas and lemon seed and small plants
  • 47. Manjunath said on 1/10/2013 6:19:10 AM
    i am planning to cultivate lemon plants. so i need info regarding method of cultivations, pest management, types of deceases, water management,season etc.,
  • 48. chhaya gaud said on 1/10/2013 11:36:23 AM
    i am developing my half acre plot at malavali near pune. pl. advice me how i will get help in getting subsidies or tax rebate. i like new ideas or any developer , to give on lease also good idea but i am not getting good advisers.
  • 49. P. Nazir Khan said on 1/22/2013 3:48:54 AM
    Dear sir, I am staying in Hyderabad city. I want to know the about LEMON plating. Can you please advise me is it profitable safe business or not. If safe please let me know, how much land required for the farming. what is the time period of the crop, benefit margin %, demand in market. Thanks.
  • 50. Suni k.Jain said on 1/30/2013 6:29:38 AM
    Hi, i am interested to grow Lemon tree in 2 Acre of farm In Purnia(Bihar). Give me the details of process of growing lemon trees and business details.
  • 51. Tang said on 2/20/2013 4:57:30 AM
    Dear Zahara A M, We have some lemons ( malaysian variety , are you interested?
  • 52. rajender kumar said on 2/20/2013 10:16:11 PM
    I am from Solan distt. of himachal I want to grow lemon orchard of about 750 trees for which sunlight is available around year. water is available also every time. vermicompost is enough. temperature is between 10 to 35 degree. in different months. would you please give me the details of process of growing of lemon trees ans quality plants.
  • 53. Kishor Bunde said on 3/2/2013 2:30:06 AM
    Dear Sir, Mam I am planning for plantation of lemon in 3 acres Kindly guide for the same
  • 54. ketan said on 3/2/2013 5:00:50 AM
    my Name is ketan lahare agriculture student. Now i am in israel. i want to cultivate lemon in my 10 acre farm after complete this 11 month training programme. but due to market risk i am not able to decide grow or not grow lemon plz help me. if sure market i will able to produce good quality lemon.
  • 55. Balaji said on 3/5/2013 8:56:40 AM
    Kanchipuram Dist. Chennai. I would like to cultivate Lemon trees for 1 acre. I need all inputs about this. The right person can you contact please to my mail id.
  • 56. ravinderreddy said on 3/8/2013 9:58:18 PM
    hello sir i am ravinderreddy from nalgonda dis in andhrapradesh presently i am in foreign but i am very interested to grow lemon trees may be can u suggest which brand of lemon plants can good for red soil
  • 57. Vincent Probo said on 3/12/2013 12:01:23 PM
    I'm from Indonesia, I'd like to start to plant lemon. in this present I have a difficulty to get the tree in Indonesia. do you have any suggestion for me to get the healthy lemon tree, and ship to Indonesia. especially for Lisbon Lemon tree. kind regards, Vincent
  • 58. Romila Thiungnam said on 3/14/2013 2:35:55 AM
    I am doing project on Lemon marketing linkage in Orissa India. Here the project location have enough resource and lemon production is very high but the market condition is very poor. Can anyone help in marketing linkage of lemon, tie up with pickle company etc. please feel free to contact me: romilathingna@gmail.com
  • 59. marshal dalsania said on 3/24/2013 4:46:34 AM
    i am marshal patel from rajkot gujarat, india. i have 5 acre lemon farm this year irrigation problem suffer last year total 8 inch rain falling so i have 1 inch motor line water, give idea how to save my lemon tree farm. give best idea save my lemon tree and where market is wide for a more price i can get.
  • 60. kannan said on 3/24/2013 9:11:31 AM
    my location.Naydupet.I am planning to cultivate 5 hectare lemon tree. Any one want supply plant seedlings please contact me. My address: o.m.kannan.kuawit.tel: 00965 99019395. land location: Naydupet, Nellore dist. Andhra pradesh, india
  • 61. Mr. Raman Nikam said on 3/31/2013 9:12:36 AM
    which type of lemon tree wl give me a better average and which kind of trees suites to my location?
  • 62. Siddu said on 4/5/2013 7:26:46 AM
    Hi sir i want information about lemon plantation and market. i am from bellary, karnataka state
  • 63. Mohd Ismail said on 4/18/2013 11:00:01 AM
    i have 9 acre of land in nalgonda dist of Andhra pradesh i want to plant lemon tree please give the full details
  • 64. shedrack said on 4/22/2013 8:58:57 AM
    Hi I have no idea of farming recently have brought 6 qunta land in sangli dist miraj so i thinking for plantation can you guide which will be good for business. with regards M.shedrack
  • 65. Lakku.chavan said on 5/5/2013 1:49:20 AM
    Dear sir, i am lemon plantation for business at karanataka (INDIA)DISTRICT. bijapur i am 150 trees plantation. kindly suggest me. regards lakku
  • 66. uttam timalsina said on 5/22/2013 3:46:43 AM
    I Want to do lemon farming in Nepal but i have no idea please advice me .
  • 67. sudhir kushwah said on 5/22/2013 1:24:20 PM
    Myself is in a govt.job but I have more then 1 ac land in Gwalior M.P (India). I want to plant lemon treed in this land. Plz suggest me the basic needs n nature n time of plantation. I mean season and market. Thanx...
  • 68. p s kanwar said on 5/28/2013 10:32:59 PM
    i want hybrid galgal, baramasi and kazi lime 250 plants for himachal pradesh. please quote rates. (9418800103)
  • 69. Om parkash said on 5/30/2013 3:44:45 AM
    Dear sir I am from fatehabad Haryana India . I want to grow 5 acre Kagzi lemon .What should be the distance between two plants.please suggest me. THANK YOU mobile :09311553240 & omparkash121975@gmail.com
  • 70. Srikanth said on 6/2/2013 12:09:18 AM
    Hello sir/Madam, I am from Mulugu, Medak DIstrict, Andhra Pradesh, I have 8 Acres of land and i want to plant lemon trees for Business purpose in 5 acres. So please advise me how many trees i can cultivate in those 5 acres of land and How much yield we may expect from the trees we plant. Please Advise your valuable suggestions at the earliest. Regards, Srikanth. 9959737279
  • 71. P.SRINIVASA BABU said on 6/4/2013 7:55:43 AM
    I HAVE 5 ACRES LAND NEAR KANCHIKA CHERLA OF KRISHNA DISTRICT I HAVE INTEREST ON LEMON TREES PLANTATION IN THAT LAND SO I WANT SOME SUGGESTIONS FROM THANKING U SIR
  • 72. k. mahaboob reddy said on 6/8/2013 3:06:41 AM
    I would like to plant lemon trees in 3 acres of land. so i need some guidelines. nakrekal(V) nalgonda(d) andhrapradesh(state) India (Country)
  • 73. Ashok Domadia said on 6/18/2013 12:53:19 AM
    I have 5 acres land at loceton at und dame near jamnagar ( gujrat) I am intending to plantation of lemon tree.. please suggest what type of lemon tree purchase. Thanking you with best regards from ashok
  • 74. Sameer Gole said on 7/1/2013 3:53:22 AM
    I want 500 nos of lemon trees. Tree should be hybrid & minimum period for production start & tree should give production in all months. Regards, Sameer Gole. 8805988300
  • 75. Dharmendra Kumar said on 7/21/2013 4:35:50 PM
    want 400 nos of lemon trees for utter pradesh (west) . should be hybrid and minimum period for production start & tree should give production in all months. Regards, Sameer Gole. 9812403074
  • 76. Vijay bhagani said on 7/27/2013 9:53:39 AM
    we want to like cultivate 500 trees of lemon in gujrat. Dist. : Jamnagar Village : Bhanvad. We also want to know types of lemon tree and which also suitable of our climate. Mo. : 9924963124
  • 77. Rohit said on 8/9/2013 11:10:17 AM
    what is the yield of a kagzi lemon tree of 10 years
  • 78. saddamhussain said on 8/11/2013 11:38:52 PM
    I want to plant Lemon trees in one hectare and I required the places near Chintamani to buy
  • 79. P Manna said on 8/14/2013 11:07:04 PM
    I have agri. land in Kolar, Karnataka . There is scarcity of water and planing of lemon cultivation on 2 acres land. Can somebody give consultancy on process of cultivation? Consultation fees will be paid based on the period of consultancy and visit at site.
  • 80. Naresh said on 8/27/2013 8:10:53 AM
    Hi its me safal from chitwan, nepal. here i have land of 1 biga n i want a starting lemon business n how is this starting tell me about all this information see u
  • 81. M S Patil said on 9/3/2013 2:43:30 AM
    Hello sir, I have planted around 300 lemon trees 2 years ago but the growth of trees is very slow . They are planted well and none are dry.. I want some tips to make them grow fast and healthy. thanking you sir. Hope i get a help from you, SINDAGI TALUK, BIJAPUR DISTRICT, KARNATAKA STATE, PHONE:9986812523
  • 82. brajesh kumar said on 9/15/2013 2:42:57 AM
    i am from bihar. i want to start lemon farming on 6 acre land but i dont have a little knowledge or information regarding its farming. i am eager to know about lemon farming. i want hybrid barahmasi and kagzi lime for bihar in sheikhpura district. please quote rates per plant. mob:7209188975
  • 83. Dheeraj singh solanki said on 10/8/2013 2:12:13 AM
    Hi, I am form madhaya Pradesh(indore). I have 3 acre land with black soil. I want to start lemon plantation. Can any one suggest me where can i get lemon tress and which type of lemon trees need to take place. give me reply, my no is 9713516868
  • 84. Chaudhary Muhammad Haroon Ozare said on 10/17/2013 5:19:58 PM
    Hi, i am from Pakistan. I intend to grow lemon trees on 10 acres of land. Kindly tell me how many lemon-tree saplings can be planted on an area of one acre.
  • 85. rajendra said on 10/19/2013 7:24:13 AM
    I have 1 acre fertile land in Maharashtra pune want to do lemon farming. give. me. cost. and production and profit details per. year
  • 86. Gopal Khadka said on 11/6/2013 1:19:11 AM
    Hi, I am from Pyuthan Nepal. i want to start lemon farming about 500 trees. but i don't have a little knowledge or information regarding it. The area is about 1200 m height from sea level. now maize and other crops are cultivating in that area. so please suggest me about the type of lemon that i should farm for max yielding, area required and its max yielding capacity.
  • 87. vijay said on 11/21/2013 3:24:00 AM
    Hai i am vijay singh from himachal prades from india. since i have 100 plant of lemon tree. i have land for 2000 plant kindly suggest future of this business .also suggest lemon drink business. Ph 9910806428
  • 88. muninathadu said on 11/22/2013 5:05:33 AM
    I want to plant Lemon trees in 15 acres and I want details about lemon farming and where i will purchase seeds, contact person. O.R.MUNINATHADU, NO.190 V, PILLAYAR KOIL STREET, KUMPINIPET POST, ARAKKONAM TALUK, VELLORE DISTRICT, TAMILNADDU. MOB NO.9443964907
  • 89. Sk Najmus Sadat said on 11/22/2013 6:35:39 AM
    I have 1.5 Acres of good fertile land at arambagh Dist hooghly, west bengal india. I want to grow Lemon tree in same land. Please advise in detail.
  • 90. raymond yap said on 11/27/2013 5:32:49 AM
    I have 4 acres of fertile land in johor, malaysia. i intend to plant lemon trees and will someone advises me the type of lemon to plant and market for the fruits. Joint venture can also be considered. Please advise. Thanks.
  • 91. Ganesh Kulkarni said on 11/28/2013 2:02:52 AM
    i am having a land in village lachyan bijapur district karnataka, our land soil is dark black in colour we wanted to plant the lemon trees, in 3 acres i wanted complete knowledge of the lemon plantation. please suggest me on the same.
  • 92. MK Gurung nepal said on 12/7/2013 8:24:43 PM
    Hi! I am interested to do business in farming( lemon, walnut, kiwi and goat). I have land in high to low altitude (800 m to 2500 m) I need advice and guideline for these business. Pls email me at mankaji_gurung@hotmail.com. Thank you
  • 93. pravin patel said on 12/9/2013 9:10:14 AM
    i am 50 acre lemon farming inters, pleas me help. me contact no 07874854771 / 02897294835
  • 94. om prakash malla said on 12/19/2013 1:21:16 AM
    I am planing to do lemon farming in Nepal at Dailekh district about 500 ropanies. So i need about that information and from where i can get saplings?
  • 95. k.s.jinendrakumar said on 12/23/2013 1:03:44 PM
    I am very much interested to grow lemon extensively, only after verifying, or getting commercial marketing about it in, India as well as in world. In this regard I regret suggestions.
  • 96. c.pathak said on 1/10/2014 6:29:32 AM
    sir, i am from dapoli area, maharashtra, dist.-ratnagiri. I want to know if i can grow lemon in my farm. thanks
  • 97. shabbir said on 1/23/2014 1:56:07 AM
    i want to know all details about lemon farming
  • 98. sisqo sre said on 2/2/2014 3:15:12 AM
    I have only 10 plants of lemon. All well took care, fruits are giant and the best part its seed less. I'm am from malaysia . +60166654666.
  • 99. santhosh.mb said on 2/4/2014 7:20:58 AM
    hi, i have land and having interest to forming the lemon tree in my village please give suggestions. from karnataka state. davanagere district.
  • 100. Amar said on 2/5/2014 6:55:28 AM
    hi, can any one advise that which is good to plantation in black soil & in how many days I can a leamon to sell in market. Sangamner tal Ahmednagar tal,
  • 101. Baboo Somaiah said on 2/19/2014 12:15:37 PM
    I want to grow it, in Coorg district in Karnataka
  • 102. Bhup Ram Sharma said on 3/3/2014 6:29:15 AM
    I WANT TO GROW Any costly herbal nursery in Himachal Pardesh At Tattapani Teh.Karsog Distt.Mandi
  • 103. Shivkant Metri said on 3/13/2014 1:08:28 AM
    Shivkant... sir I am planing of 2 acre land in kolhapur district of Maharashtra a lemon plantation. Here all season are equal. So plz. Guide me about variety of lemon. Thanks .
  • 104. NAZIR AHAMED said on 3/17/2014 3:38:15 AM
    I AM IN INDIA, I CAN SUPPLY LOT OF LEMON, IF YOU WANT MAIL ME nazirahamed1011@gmail.com, i will arrange it, thanks
  • 105. md shahnawaz alam said on 3/17/2014 1:23:19 PM
    I am lemon wholesaler in a whole year please contact me 919576666979
  • 106. kapeso evans said on 3/20/2014 6:04:18 AM
    dear sir, i am a small scale farmer in zambia and i want to enter into LEMON farming ,kindly help me with materials which can help me well to be a successful lemon production farmer.
  • 107. kago james said on 3/31/2014 8:05:41 PM
    dear sir I own a 3 acres piece of land in kenya and am planning to venture in lemon business please advice on how to go about it.
  • 108. kago james said on 3/31/2014 8:08:17 PM
    can you help me to start a lemon tree orchard in Kiambu Kenya Africa
  • 109. aksgopalan said on 4/14/2014 9:52:10 AM
    i have a small piece of land say 13 cents i would like to learn and do some citrus plantation on a very small scale to begin with and once i pickup momentum and confident may be i would expand to a larger scale. pls guide me regularly by sending tips about farming and methods to adopt and type of plants to choose for a lucrative and profitable business...Thanks..Regds.Aks
  • 110. aksgopalan said on 4/14/2014 9:55:12 AM
    land at Alapakkam village, Maduranthakam taluk, Kanchi district.
  • 111. gurmeet singh said on 4/30/2014 1:40:37 AM
    hello sir ! i want to plant lemon trees in 2 acres and i am from indri, karnal, haryana, india. plz advice me and guide me
  • 112. TANI said on 5/1/2014 7:27:44 AM
    would like to lemon tree plantation at jalore district, rajasthan. allways hott temperature at place.need project consultancy, from start to end.
  • 113. Michael Jegadish said on 5/3/2014 4:18:08 AM
    Hi I am from Chennai. Please any one like to supply lemons in bulk please conduct to my email: michaeljegadish@gmail.com with price for a bulk rate.
  • 114. Bimal said on 5/3/2014 5:18:40 AM
    I have 40 Acre land near Ajmer (Rajasthan) and are planing to plant Lemon trees in half the land. We need project consultation for planting good quality lemon trees. Please contact
  • 115. ankaj kumar said on 5/3/2014 6:04:44 AM
    How to farming lemon
  • 116. sahil kachre said on 5/5/2014 2:39:37 AM
    I have agricultural land in MArawade in Mangalwedha district in Solapur. I am planing to plant lemon tree in the coming rainy season. where Can i buy the plants from? Please guide
  • 117. sre said on 6/1/2014 2:11:08 PM
    hi there i am selling the lemon plan, i have budgraf the plans. +60166654666. u also can mail me at kabhi_hasna_hai@yahoo.com
  • 118. Kadam Singh said on 6/12/2014 4:36:22 AM
    I hv farm near Jaipur( kuchaman city ) Rajasthan ,already planted 700 hybrid lemon plant and 300 desi lemon plants , planning for another 1000 plants. Need to know the tips & precaution for maintenance of plants. If any other variety of plants suggested in this Area.
  • 119. Anant Doshi said on 6/23/2014 8:25:26 AM
    I am planning for farming of Lemons and I want few project estimate from your end for 10 Bighas and 30 Bighas land. So that I can calculate turn over.
  • 120. Manish Patel said on 7/2/2014 10:21:34 AM
    Hi, I have planted 2600 nos kagzi lemons on 14 acre of fertile land on 20th June 2013 at BURHANPUR MADHAYA PRADESH. Kept plant distance of 15x15 ft. Use Netafim drip 16mm with 8 ltrs of water discharge dipper. Also we are doing intercropping of soya bean, channa, ginger, onion etc. Further, we are applying Pesticide, Fungicide as an when require. Now we are going to apply of neem cake 2 kgs per tree with neem oil spray 1%. Recently we had done pruning of all trees to give more aesthetic looks. Now we need experience consultant. Please contact me on 9225141367 EMAIL manishpatel755@gmail.com
  • 121. kandasamy said on 7/9/2014 7:51:43 PM
    we are at rajapalayam, tamil nadu, we would like to sell good lemon at reasonable price at daily basis and per day quantity 3000 ~5000. please contact me on 0091 9894771264 or kpetchi@gmail.com
  • 122. P.S.Madhaiyan said on 7/12/2014 6:26:25 AM
    guidelines for lemon cultivation
  • 123. hemant palve said on 7/31/2014 5:37:49 AM
    Plz send me from where we purchase lemon tree all details i live in ahmednagar maharashtra i want 700 tree.
  • 124. pankaj patel said on 7/31/2014 8:58:28 PM
    Ahemdabad Gujarat India ......I am planning to 250 tree planet so please help me some noleg.....
  • 125. vishal said on 8/7/2014 5:41:49 AM
    Dear all, We always require good quantity of lemon every year of January month for pickle company. Suppliers pl context : vishalkariya@gmail.com
  • 126. Ram Kumar Rai said on 8/12/2014 12:17:04 PM
    Hey all, I was studying lemon farming from the internet. Can you pls send me some good information about the lemon farming from the email. I want to try in hilly side is that possible or not??
  • 127. AKTHER BASHA said on 8/26/2014 4:20:07 AM
    Dear sir, I am from CHENNAI city. I want to know about the planting of LEMON trees. Can you please advise me is it profitable safe business. If so please let me know, how much land required for the farming ( i have 4.5 acres). what is the time period of the crop, benefit margin %, demand in market in chennai. Thanks & Regards Akther
  • 128. Shiv Tiwari said on 8/31/2014 6:51:23 AM
    Dear sir, I am shiv from Eastern Uttar parades, I have planted 200 plants of lemon In a two acre of area. I will request you to please provide full details on further plantation , management of plants & selling of our products to right customer to get proper value of our products. Shiv Ballia U P
  • 129. vijay said on 9/10/2014 7:30:24 AM
    Dear sir, I am vijay from bihar, I have planted 200 plants of lemon In a two acre of area
  • 130. Ranjan Baidya said on 9/16/2014 1:28:14 AM
    Namaskar, i am from tikapur kailali nepal i am interested lemon farming how do I do please give me suggestion. CTC no 9848443969
  • 131. Uma Shanker Sah said on 9/29/2014 6:43:50 AM
    I need guideline for Lemon tree(karzi lime) cultivation in Saran (Chapra)Bihar in 1 acre. Please provide possibility, detail suggestion regarding soil preparation, fertilizers & pesticide, Plantation month/season, name of varieties for(summer and whole year), annual yield in quantity and value, available market nearby. Also Suggest a good book Lemon Plantation and papaya. Thanks
  • 132. hamad said on 10/14/2014 6:20:41 AM
    sir, i belong to arifwala, punjab pakistan, i want to plant lemon trees at the area of at least two acres, please advise me about the variety suitable for my area, and the distance between the trees. And the weather of plantation. I shall be thankful to you. Best Regards, Hamad Ahmed Fida, Arifwala, Dist. Pakpatan, PUNJAB, PAKISTAN
  • 133. L Francis said on 10/16/2014 9:11:40 AM
    We are supplying LEMON, DATES, PAPAYA & AFGHAN FIG Plantations. Anywhere in India call us for support. If you are interested in Contracting Farming, you can give us the initial investment alone for the plantation and maintenance we will take care of your farm for 10yrs minimum. It can be renewed also. call us @ 99433 23099, 90470 49235 or email us astar@live.in
  • 134. Girish M T said on 10/24/2014 4:29:56 AM
    I am Girish from chitradurga dist, karnataka, having 1500 lemon plants of 3 years old . Now they are bearing fruits, and I want to sell quality and graded lemons at reasonable price, please contact mob ph: 09449340066 , e-mail : girishmt13@rediffmail.com Thanks
  • 135. Ram Kumar Rai said on 10/29/2014 9:24:12 AM
    Hi, I am from Nepal. I am planing to do lemon farming in Nepal at near pokhara district about 200 ropanies. So i need about that information and from where i can get details about Lemon Farming? Tell me in details about ? Which kind of lemon is good in nepal??? Send me in email hangrai@gmail.com
  • 136. Amit jain said on 11/8/2014 1:44:12 AM
    want to do plantation of lemon trees in ratnagiri district maharashtra Konkan region. is the climate suitable for lemon plantation and Give me the detail information about it and is there any goverment. Scheme for lemon plantation....
  • 137. Prabu . S said on 11/9/2014 7:40:16 AM
    I'm having a coconut farm of 25 acres and I want to have lemon trees as an inter crop. Can u please advice me what type of lemon tree will grow fast and yield fast. I'm doing organic farming for the last 20 years.
  • 138. NagaChandra said on 11/19/2014 12:10:33 PM
    We have Lemons to Sell. If any one need, just contact me through email: chandra.a06@gmai.com
  • 139. Charan said on 12/9/2014 1:30:39 PM
    I have a 0.5 acres of land planning for lemon plantation please advise
  • 140. Karamjit Singh said on 12/14/2014 11:39:20 AM
    I am from Punjab. Plz send me details of lemon plants . I start lemon farming .
  • 141. Nagireddy said on 12/31/2014 5:44:45 AM
    i have 3 Acres, i want lemon plants 400. where it will be available. My native B.Kothakota ,Chittoor dist, Andhrapradesh. My number 9036074369
  • 142. Santhosh said on 1/11/2015 12:31:27 PM
    Hi I am Santhosh, I have 5 acres of land in mullakalacheruvu, chittoor dist, AP and planted 500 Lemon plants of variety called Balaji plants which is getting now famous for commercial purpose. my no. 9880720221.
  • 143. Priyank said on 1/18/2015 12:40:32 PM
    I want to know more about lemon plantation I have some land in Maharashtra thane district.
  • 144. vicky said on 1/22/2015 7:43:46 AM
    to get profit in lemon tree what type of fertilizer is to be use
  • 145. V Arumugasamy said on 1/25/2015 11:00:21 AM
    Friends, I have planted about 60 plants of lemon Andhra variety four years back and getting net profit of Rs 18000/-per month. I am directly marketing the fruits . I am doing organic farming by using Panchakavya jeevamirtham and certain homeo medicines which reduces the cost of fertilisers. Ialso sell air layered crafts to the needy farmer also giving techniques for lemon plantation. Really this is a profitable farming. DrV Arumugasamy RHMP phone 09443540836 Email agrohomeopathy@Wgmail.com
  • 146. dhanaraj said on 1/27/2015 11:21:27 AM
    I want to lemon in andira pradesh any body available pls contact my mobile 7845653269
  • 147. sachin said on 2/5/2015 9:44:08 AM
    I want to do lemon farming in pune, maharashtra, india pls guide.
  • 148. Venkat (B.Sc )Working in TCS Chennai said on 2/11/2015 4:44:04 PM
    Hi all this is Venkat , i am having nursery( wholesale ) in RLY .KODUR which is nearer to TIRUPATI
    Available plants : Lemon normal =17 rs 3kgs wait , Lemon (Balaji)=22 rs 5 kgs wait ,Lemon crafting =33rs ,Orange ,sweet lime and all kind of plants available . if you want any plants please contact. 08015452052, Sri Venkateswara nursary .
  • 149. Bom Prasad Rai said on 3/3/2015 10:28:59 AM
    I am decide to do lemon farming in Morong Dist an I am looking for some training. Thank you
  • 150. naveen said on 3/23/2015 4:20:24 AM
    sir I am planing to form lemon trees in 2.5 acres in telangana state(nalgonda district, near Suryapet). how much profit I will get on each(1) acre in one year. please tell me sir. thank you.
  • 151. Vijaykumar Patel said on 4/26/2015 9:30:52 AM
    I am from Gujarat Dist Aravalli I want Lemon 10000 Kg. and i also plan for plants lemon tree in 1 acre pl. guide me.
  • 152. Sankarananth S S said on 4/28/2015 4:44:18 PM
    I want to know more about lemon cultivation especially andhra varieties like balaji nimma. How to choose good crafted variety? where we can get good quality saplings? what is the reasonable cost for the balaji, crafted saplings? Please give guidance on the varieties, right sellers, right place to buy? and reasonable cost? It would be grateful, if you clarify the above doubts regarding lemon cultivation. Thank you
  • 153. Sankarananth S S said on 4/28/2015 4:55:44 PM
    I am in need of balaji nimma crafted lemon variety saplings for 20 acres of land. Please contact +919994252417. Thank you
  • 154. Sathiyanathan D said on 5/1/2015 3:54:39 AM
    We are interested in cultivating hybrid lemon plants in 10 acres, we have farm of 70 acres near Rajapalayam, Tamilnadu, Kindly advice for fast and high yielding variety, contact no.9894266005
  • 155. Bappa Biswas said on 5/1/2015 11:10:44 AM
    I want to cultivate lemon tree. I have no idea of this.w .B murshidabad,Jalangi.
  • 156. Amit h patel said on 5/3/2015 5:40:27 AM
    i have started lemon farm. please send information to my e mail id. m 9998004791
  • 157. Thakur vikas singh said on 5/4/2015 3:54:58 AM
    Hi sir, I am from pragpur distt. Kangra himachal pradesh Looking for right guideline about plantation of 1000 trees of kagazi lemon ... whats the future and growth of these plantation and where will i get right information about this in kangra ... Thanks
  • 158. Kanti Gada said on 5/6/2015 8:07:03 AM
    I have 10 hectors of land at Bechraji Gujarat. I want to grow lemon trees. Guide me some consultant near Ahmedabad who can visit monthly basis and give guidance
  • 159. waleed said on 5/9/2015 1:43:01 PM
    hello sir/ madam..... have a land of 30 acres.. climate condition is almost warm even hot. upto 43 c & min 25 c ....and rarely windy...plz suggest, is lemon plantation is possible?? and what is the production per acre? regards
  • 160. Kuppaswamy V said on 5/12/2015 12:59:14 AM
    I want to plant lemon trees in about 2 acres in my land situated at Mandya, Karnataka, India. Please let me know cultivation details.
  • 161. radjin said on 5/12/2015 7:55:47 PM
    Can somebody tell me what the average production is per hectare when the trees are planted triangular 7x7 m? Kindly regards Radjin
  • 162. ani patel said on 5/20/2015 2:11:26 PM
    I am ani patel from gujart kadi...my village is king of lemon in maheshana district. Lemon tree two plant are distance for 16 fit only no mor distance plzzz...lemon tree are all type wathere..are affordable.my businesses is nursery all plant are available...
  • 163. Ramkrishna Dhangar said on 6/10/2015 1:57:00 AM
    I m from jalgaon, planted lemon tree in farm about 5 acres area from may-14 ..want to know full knowledge of fertilizer & pesticides application .so please guide ....contact 08698320683
  • 164. KViswanathan ravi said on 6/18/2015 3:08:13 AM
    Sir, I am in Salem-Tamil Nadu and I do have 4 acre land with water facility and I am very much interested to cultivate Lemon Trees and I do have few clarification i.e.,
    1. How many trees will plant in an acre?
    2. How many verities in lemon tree and in which is suitable for our climate conditions?
    3. Do you have good seed / nursery plant for this farming?
    4. What are the right inter crops possible?
    Not only for the three years even longer period, your suggestion please.
    Thanks in advance with kind regard,
    KViswanathan Ravi
  • 165. Duryodhan Pawar said on 6/19/2015 3:08:06 AM
    hello sir/ madam, have a land of 10 acres.. Climate condition is almost warm even hot. upto 40 c & min 18 c and rarely windy. plz suggest, is lemon plantation is possible? and what is the cost of production per acre? My land is at Alsund Tasgon (taluka) Sangli (District) Maharashtra.
  • 166. VENUGOPAL BONGONI said on 6/19/2015 8:12:08 AM
    Hi My Name is Venugopal, i am from Karimnagar, please suggest me whether lemon plantation is profitable business or not, from Hyderabad to Karimnagar area whether this lemon plantation will give good business or not.
  • 167. James expert adviser said on 6/23/2015 11:00:08 AM

@VENUGOPAL BONGONI, it is a profitable business. Andhra Pradesh also produces a lot of lime/lemon in India. You can also do this..

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 168. Prabhu said on 6/26/2015 7:21:50 PM
    We have lemon plant for sale, lemon is good variety & it gives more lemon for single plant, it is giving good taste for food & lime juice and it looks round shape, the plant air layered and packet'd its bought from kundrakudi(Tamil Nadu), who need lemon plant contact to 9787032932 (Plant selling in Erode District)
  • 169. Vignesh said on 7/3/2015 2:34:06 PM
    Hello sir/madam i am Vignesh from tamilnadu. Erode, I wish to planting a lemon plants in 1 acre whether it is profit or not .in our climatic condition it will grow or not. Soon reply me a result
  • 170. Venkat said on 7/8/2015 4:51:56 PM
    Hi, This is venkat B.sc Agriculture, 1 acre we can plant 100-120 plants. the gap of each lemon plant should be at least 18 feet
  • 171. Venkat said on 7/8/2015 4:54:46 PM
    for more details about lemon plantation feel free to contact 8015452052
  • 172. Prabhu said on 7/12/2015 7:31:05 AM
    Lemon plant sale in Erode district-Tamil nadu. We are selling lime plant in tamil nadu Erode district, the plant fruit is having good taste for food and for juice, lemon plant is airlayered and its bought from kundrakudi tamil nadu, single plant giving more fruit and fruit is look round shape, big in size. If you need lime plant, call to mobile No : 9787032932. Address that we are selling and planted the lemon plant is given below S.kulandaisamy, 73,Ayaparappu, Minapalayam(po), Sivagiri(Via), Erode(District)-638109. Mobile No:91-9787032932, Phone No: 0424-2338902
  • 173. Venkat B.Sc ( Aggriculture ) said on 7/13/2015 12:47:11 PM
    Hi All , This is venkat having wholesale Lemon plan nursery in Rlykodur which is located in Near to Tirupati in Andhrapradesh District , We are the best dealers selling lemon plants like , Normal , Balaji and balji crafting , also special for Sweet lime and all kind of fruit and flower plants, 100 % guaranty with reasonable price for more details 8015452052, 9542040909
  • 174. Venkat said on 7/29/2015 7:12:18 AM
    Hi All, This is Venkat from Nellore, Andhra Pradesh. I am much interest on cultivation. Now I would like to start lemon trees cultivation and We have 10 acres of mixed red and small small rocks kind of soil. can anyone suggest me, is this soil is good for lemon cultivation. Water and all sources are available. only we have doubt about soil. can you please suggest me. Please reply to below mail id or mobile no. krishna515@gmail.com 8886399229. Thanks, Venkat
  • 175. Raghuram Reddy said on 8/5/2015 5:28:27 AM
    I want to plant lemon trees in about 2 acres in my land situated near Kolar Gold Fields, Karnataka, India. Please let me know cultivation details and the best variety of plant which gives good yield.
  • 176. Mohamed Ali said on 8/9/2015 10:12:19 PM
    HELLO friends and farming communities if you need best profitable farming in all types of crops, to prepare the project reports and to get low interest bank loans and to get NHM(NATIONAL HORTICULTURE MISSION) ALL TYPES OF GOVERNMENT SIDE SUBSIDIES, SUPPLIERS OF BEST QUALITY SEEDLINGS, ORGANIC FARMING, FARM MANAGEMENT, AGRO PRODUCTS EXPORT IDEAS, A TO Z ALL AGRI, HORTICULTURE, FORESTRY IDEAS, INTEGRATED FARMING, TO START THE FARMS, ALL TYPES OF AGRI BUSINESS AND ALL YOUR DREAMS ARE GET HUGE SUCCESS PLEASE YOU CONTACT ME. MY MOBILE : 9952671689, 9566877829. AM FROM TAMILNADU. AND AM AGRI SCIENTIST.
  • 177. Mohamed Ali said on 8/9/2015 10:29:48 PM
    SIR IF YOU NEED BEST IDEAS ABOUT ALL FARMING PLEASE CONTACT THROUGH MY EMAIL ID: smohamedali001@gmail.com or my mobile:9566877829.
  • 178. Om SIngh Chauhan said on 8/10/2015 7:35:17 AM
    We are in the process of planting lemon in about 5 acre of land near Inore pl guide us about the variety and the various agri practices to be undertaken to start the plantation and where can we find the plantlets
  • 179. Hrisikesha Dalai said on 8/13/2015 4:33:30 AM
    I want to plant lemon trees in about 1 acres of land . It is in dict. Ganjam ,Odisah. Please let me know cultivation details and the best variety of plant (breeds) which can give good products.
  • 180. deelip patil said on 8/23/2015 6:28:43 AM
    At amalner i had planted 210 nos lemon trees in my own farm land i am also taking inter cropping for soya mung etc also drip of 16mm but plant not growing speedy and qualitative as they should have to be pl suggest me correct method for the same my mobile 9221234955
  • 181. lalit jain said on 9/17/2015 8:43:41 AM
    Hello sir, I want to plant 400 tress of lemon in Rajasthan in sirohi district. As land soil is good, enough areas and water too,, But my question is what will be the income frm 400 tress which start giving lemon in 6month
  • 182. Dr Ezekiel J Christian said on 9/23/2015 7:47:50 AM
    City: Ahmedabad,State: Gujarat,Country: India. Dear sir. I'm planning to plant Baramasi lemon plantation in 2 acre land for business purpose so would you suggest me whether lemon is batter or any other fruit tree would be good income generating resource. If lemon then please also give me detail as how should I go for it. Thanks! Ezekiel.
  • 183. A P Perumal said on 9/24/2015 12:54:05 PM
    Hallow, Myself Perumal from Tirunelveli ,Tamilnadu.I want to start lemon cultivation please do needful for the same.Thanks. Contact number ; 9884708814.A P Perumal
  • 184. Raghavednra Singh said on 9/26/2015 7:08:22 AM
    I want to plant 1200 tress of lemon in Rajasthan in sikar district. As land soil is good, enough areas and water too,, please give me knowledge about pesticide and fertilizer to be given lemon plants.
  • 185. Kuljeet Singh said on 9/29/2015 2:20:29 AM
    Planning to buy land near Vidisha in madhya pradesh. Wish to grow banana,lemon in that area. Soil condition good for banana , checked. Need to have more knowledge on lemon plantation, Thai Guava. Please help. Regards Kuljeet
  • 186. Manjay prasad shah said on 10/3/2015 7:23:58 AM
    I want to start a lemon farming. Could i get a technique regarding it. What are the essential thing to grownup the lemon farming? Could you support from there?????
  • 187. Venkat B,sc (Aggriculture) said on 10/9/2015 2:09:30 PM
    Hi All,This is Venkat from Andhra pradesh (Tirupati), we are the best dealers of selling Lemon and Sweet Lime plants with 100 % guaranty interns of yielding and quality of plant.for more details contact.8015452052 and ramana191987@gmail.com
  • 188. Ganesh , Satara (MAH) said on 10/18/2015 12:23:08 AM
    Hi All, want to start Sweet lime farming on 5 acres of low rainfall area. Could I get following information
    1 Quality of soil required.
    2 Water requirement
    3 plants per acre
    4 Varieties available and their needs as well
    5 Techniques for cultivation
    6 pesticide and fertilizer to be given lemon plants.
    7 Average production per tree per year
    8 Market conditions
    9 Sweet lime juice and other products
    Thanks
  • 189. Ganesh , Satara (MAH) said on 10/18/2015 12:35:21 AM
    Hi all, also tell me same thins as above for lemon (lime) tree cultivation. Thanks
  • 190. kushal kumar said on 10/19/2015 3:12:22 PM
    I am from balaghat m.p.I am planing that lemon farming on 15 acre But before farming,i have more question that as comercial verites,yeilding/plant, And presence marketing status with product values mob. 8889139963 8357006030
  • 191. Ayyappan said on 11/8/2015 2:53:32 AM
    We have Lemons with first class quality, can be supplied to around Tamilnadu. Also we are able to provide upto 3tons of fresh lemons on daily basis.If anybody interested to have a deal with us.Please call on : +91 8605599385
  • 192. Naba Boro said on 11/18/2015 1:14:37 PM
    I have planing to plantation 1000 pcs lemon trees. Please Advise me how to start up my lemon tree garden. My location is Guwahati, Assam, India. My what's up no.09706931128.
  • 193. M S Patil said on 12/2/2015 12:35:31 AM
    I have 300 Lemon trees grown in field.Have planted them before 3years but the growth is slow,How to fast grow.Please suggest.my Contact number is +919986812523.
  • 194. nirmal majumdar said on 12/11/2015 12:01:27 PM
    Hi i am nirmal majumdar from west bengal i have 1500 lemon trees with varieties of lemon such as paati, kaagzi, gandharaaj etc. If anyone interested in buying the lemons for business or pickle business purposes please contact on 7509866009.
  • 195. RLY KODUR SPECIAL (TIRUPA said on 2/1/2016 3:55:07 PM
    Hi All , If your looking for quality lemon plants ....... feel free to contact 8015452052. 100% guaranty , RLY Kodur spl ,
  • 196. irfan said on 2/2/2016 5:46:22 AM
    i am maintaining 2000 trees of lemon, plz email me proper guide regarding fertilizer and diseases and pesticides ,and total readable material. i am facing dieback disease in trees..plz recommend some solution ASAP i shall be grateful. IRFAN, IST N/FEROZ, SIND PAKISTAM, 923333566981
  • 197. kawad sandeep said on 2/3/2016 10:31:38 AM
    hi! myself sandeep from ahmednagar dist. i want to know about about organic fertilizers for lemon trees and about marketing.
  • 198. Chhote Lal Dhiman said on 2/14/2016 7:54:49 AM
    I want to grow some good variety lemon for business.kindly let me know about best yielding varieties of lemon and also suggest about their procurement details, holding about 15 kanals of land piece in una district of Himachal
  • 199. uttam said on 2/15/2016 5:39:22 AM
    I would like to know best spacing between lemon tree considering high yield and other convenience.
  • 200. Venkat :Aggricultural BSC said on 2/17/2016 1:06:49 PM
    Hi all , Happy to share you about lemon plants . We have different kind of lemon plants in marker ,but best plants for yielding are BALAJI LEMON PLANTS , these plants you can get only Rly kodur districk in Andhrapradesh . If any one planing for lemon , orange or sweet like , contact 08015452052 for better quality plants.