Starting Buffalo Milk Business

Is farming one of your passions? You better extend that passion into a profitable business.

And one of the many possible ventures that you may start is the buffalo milking business - here are the few steps and advice.

Buffalos are one of the best milk producers. They provide real high quality milk especially when under the right treatment. Hence, there is a big potential for this kind of agri-business.

Establishing a buffalo milk business entails certain technicalities aside from the fundamental needs such as capital, location, and breeds. These fundamentals are, however, necessary to be fulfilled appropriately for they play major importance. The capital definitely needs to be sufficient to provide for the necessities of the business. Things to consider in choosing the location is that it must be near to most of the milk buyers that you wish to supply to cut cost on delivery expense. The breed here pertains to the manner of raising the buffalos and it is associated to providing food for them, breathing ground, and to multiplying their numbers. Since it is a milking business, then most of the buffalo that you should raise are females. Having males will also be essential if you wish to breed them.

Going back to the technical aspects of the business, it pertains to the skills and equipments. Above all, the most important thing that you should ask first is whether you have the skills to raise and milk the buffalos. On the other hand, if all you have are the managerial skills, you should hire individuals that are highly skilled in that line of business. This will assure you of providing the best milk possible out of your buffalos.

If you wish to milk buffalos through the aid of technology, you need to buy equipment so that the business will be more efficient compared to laborious manual milking. Same equipments that you may find useful are hay baler, combine, and most importantly, milking equipment.

A critical aspect in putting up this kind of business is in properly milking the buffalo. Hence, it is important to have, if not the best, at least the right method for doing so.

In addition, it is also important to construct a storage room for both feeds and milk. Another factor is on having a farm that is healthy for the animals. Since they feed on plants, ensure that the farm is in its best condition to feed them. On the other hand, you can also seek help from feed suppliers.

The good thing about starting a buffalo milking business is that you can always integrate the business forward. This means that form simply selling milk to dairy companies, you may, at any time possible, manufacture your own dairy products. This, however, would mean higher capital investment.

• Starting a Bread and Milk Delivery Business
    Opening a bread and milk delivery service is one business that guarantees great success because of the demand of people for those products and if the business is handled correctly it will be profitable and will provide you good income.
  • How to Start a Milk Distribution Business
    Choosing this type of business is a very wise thing. But, before taking a step to start milk distribution business, it is very important to remember the dos and don'ts.

• 1. sameer dalai said on 5/5/2010 5:15:58 AM
    My business location is Berhampur, ganjam, orissa, india. I have 1 acre of land at very good location, just 5 km away from the city berhampur .
  • 2. satish david macwan said on 5/16/2010 1:56:26 PM
    I WANT TO START NEW BUFFALO MILK BUSINESS IN GUJARAT AROUND 10 BUFFALOES SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE DETAILS FOR IT AND ABOUT MILK VACUUM MACHINE WITH THE COST AND WHERE I CAN FIND THEM. REGARDS, SATISH GUJARAT
  • 3. ankur singh said on 5/22/2010 12:23:40 PM
    I have 5 acre land around 2 hrs from delhi....i like the business. can u plz give me more details regarding the same! thanx
  • 4. M.T.Malik said on 5/23/2010 1:53:54 AM
    I m NRI based in middleeast, now i want to setup dairy farming in western UP-India, can u plz suggest how to start and prepare with full detail of project. thanks and waiting for ur reply. regards, Malik
  • 5. satish jha said on 5/24/2010 3:32:26 AM
    dear sir i want to start buffaloes milk business. so can u assist me what investment will b i needed to set up the business.. the investment should be within 3 to 4 lacks. i want to start business in nasik maharashtra... regards satish
  • 6. Dinesh Kumar said on 5/29/2010 10:59:49 PM
    Dear Sir, I have a plan to start a buffalo milk based products but i dont have any experience. can you kindly tell any firm in Tamilnadu where the buffalo milk based factory is
  • 7. surya prakash said on 6/7/2010 4:29:25 AM
    Hi, I want to start Dairy Farm with initially 10 Murrah Bufffalos for that i want to know how much land is required for producing the feed in my own land What is the present cost murrah buffalo with a new born calf in Ranga Reddy, hyderabad
  • 8. Sachin Nale said on 6/10/2010 10:32:53 AM
    I want to start new Buffalo milk business in 65 Km far from Satara district and 120 Km from Pune District. I have 1.5 acre land and i want suggestion from u that how many buffalo i purchase first time and where i get good quality buffalo. when i start the business. And how much capital require for purchasing 50 good quality buffalo. So plese give me advice for it. Thanking You
  • 9. venkateshwar reddy said on 6/16/2010 3:57:48 AM
    sir, I want to start dairy farm around 40kms from hyderabad in ranga reddy district(andhra pradesh). i am planning to start with 20 animals and i have a land of 5 acres with good water facility. I want to know weather this land is enough for 20 buffaloes. what is bread which is suitable for hyderabad climatic conditions and amount of milk we can expect per buffalo
  • 10. AZAHE said on 6/29/2010 9:41:47 AM
    male buffalo calves for sale age 8 months - 14 months. buyers mail me please azahe2001@yahoo.com
  • 11. HAMID PATEL said on 6/30/2010 8:02:43 AM
    satara, maharashtra. Sir, i want to start a diary farm i want to know where i will get good buffalo and what will be there range. And i have around 4 acre of land which is used for farming now and half acre which can be used for diary farm . i want to start with 5 buffaloes.
  • 12. bhagavan said on 7/3/2010 6:38:00 AM
    kadpa, andhrapradesh. sir, i would like to start a dairy farm with 10 buffaloes & 10 cows. can u please let me know the necessary details like cost of the buffaloes & cows, feeding. regards, bhagavan
  • 13. karthik said on 7/6/2010 12:39:40 AM
    dear sir, i want to start a buffalo farm. Not for milk just for meat selling. What all the precaution i would like to take in my 2 acre land. The land was really flourished with grass and plenty of water. please advise to see the precaution i need to take while starting a farm house. Regards, Karthik.
  • 14. G.Jagan said on 7/13/2010 12:11:35 AM
    I Want to start a milk business with minimum 10 buffalo near Karim Nagar district, for this how much land is require, how much capital is require, what are the plant & machinaries are required and where the good quality buffalos are available and at what price. regards, Jagan
  • 15. mohnish said on 7/17/2010 3:14:19 AM
    my farm is on the outskirts of MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA. i have 9 acres of land. i already have 10 cows and i am thinking of increasing the number, with that i am thinking of buying buffaloes. i have made a shed for the cows. i also have a storage place. but i want to grow my business to great proportions.
    1. Area required per cow and total area for other facilities. If possible lay out plan both for dairy farm and milk processing plant
    2. cost estimate per each cow and recommended varieties
    3. Agro ecology requirement for the farm
    4. Legal and health requirement to enter into the business
    5. labour requirement
    6. cows shed Layout and construction cost estimate
    7. quantity and quality of feed required per cow
    8. storage facility
    9. Milk processing machinery & equipment specification required for farm size attached with its ex- work price cost
    10. Ten top milk processing plant suppliers list with their address.
    11. Top ten diseases and their medicine
    12. What special skill that dairy farm require of me
    13. Transport facility requirement
    14. training requirement for the owner and employees
    15. If any Other important requirement too.
    Thank you very much for your kind consideration and assistance with best regards
  • 16. jaganmohan said on 7/19/2010 6:36:20 AM
    hi sir i would like to start a dairy business in vijayawada a.p with 50 buffaloes i need the full details regardin cost, area required and machinery availability complete project details
  • 17. NEEL said on 7/27/2010 2:15:40 AM
    I am doing consultancy in various Animal Husbandry , Poultry & Dairy field for feasibility & formulation of a bankable projects under various schemes of GoI- DAHD. AREA COVERED : Dairy farming, Milk chilling & processing, Fodder cultivation, Goat breeding, Sheep breeding & lamb fattening, Pig breeding & fattening, Rabbit breeding for meat, fur & wool, EMU Hatchery & breeding, Quail Hatchery breeding,Poultry:-Layer-broiler breeding & hatchery,layer & broiler farming etc. CONTACT :- (M)09422355411,shailcon@gmail.com
  • 18. gaurav sirohi said on 7/30/2010 2:44:54 AM
    hello sir, i live in ghaziabad district of u.p and my father wants to set up a dairy farm with as many as 50-100 buffaloes. we have enough land area in village for crop and green food for the animals. how can i get a loan for in from bank nearby and what are the other requirements? please give me the suitable advice
  • 19. Sandeep Gusai said on 8/8/2010 2:24:18 AM
    Dear sir, i would like to start a dairy farm with 10 buffaloes & 5 cows at Kutch-Bhuj district of Gujarat. can u please let me know the necessary details like Breed and cost of the buffaloes & cows, feeding, from where can I purchase? regards, sandeep. Mo. 9687667071
  • 20. Amol khatavkar said on 8/12/2010 10:28:35 AM
    Hi, My name is amol. I want to start my own milk production business. I would like to know about all needed things like space, climate, how much does it cost and estimation, required machinery, etc... I have 1 acres of land. I want to start with 10 numbers, but what types and qualities of buffaloes need i have to buy, and cows are good or buffaloes and how much average milk can i get from one pet. So plz help me. I am from Kudal, District- Satara, Maharashtra, India. Contact - 9890850699
  • 21. vishwas khod said on 8/23/2010 2:38:49 AM
    dear sir, i want to start buffalo milk business in small quantity. i am not a farmer. where i could get loan for purchasing 5 buffaloes? i am from open catagary. is there any govt. scheme for me? please guide.
  • 22. Siva Koteswara Rao said on 8/25/2010 6:43:38 AM
    Hi, My name is SIVA. I want to start my own milk production business. I have 5 acres of land. I want to start with 15 numbers, i want to buy murrah type buffaloes. How much average milk can i get from one pet in a day. How much Green Fodder, Dry ahy, powder is required for good milk production. So plz help me. I am from Nellore, District- Andhra Pradesh, India. Contact -09553932696
  • 23. bmsingh said on 9/3/2010 4:38:19 PM
    i want to start milk business with small investment in aurangabad district of bihar. pl. guide me.
  • 24. krishna said on 9/10/2010 1:40:43 AM
    hi, i am working for IT company and i need to start a diary farm with 50 buffaloes near to ongole in andhrapradash and i need to know how many days the buffaloes give milk and how many days they stop and again when they start how much of green grass is required and how much of dry grass is required for a day feed and what should be the size of the shed and what are the steps to be followed in order to maintain good hygienic conditions to grow the buffalo and how much of loan we can raise from the bank which bank would be better to raise the agriculture loan and give me the details for the agriculture tools to work with the buffaloes and the field
  • 25. srikanth gandla said on 9/19/2010 4:33:48 PM
    sir i want to start the milk business through buffaloes so please give me the full details about this business, and i want to start buffalo milk business in small quantity. where i could get loan for purchasing buffaloes? i am from open category. is there any govt. scheme for me? please guide and give me the details of this small firms in andhra pradesh. thanking you sir
  • 26. Bhurabhai Mali said on 9/29/2010 11:37:11 AM
    I Want to start a milk business with minimum 80 buffalo near kachchh district of gujarat state in india for this how much land is require, how much capital is require, what are the plant & machinaries are required and where the good quality buffaloes are available and at what price. regards, Bhurabhai
  • 27. CATHERINE PEARY said on 10/7/2010 3:54:34 AM
    We have 28 acres at Tauwhare Rd Hamilton New Zealand. We are wanting to start a herd of Buffaloes for milking, How Would we do this? Is it best with placing buffalo embryo in cows? There are Buffaloes here in New Zealand but only just getting started so cannot buy breed here as far as I know. Any advise would be helpful. I am on Skype. Catherine.Peary. My email is go2mount@hotmail.com
  • 28. sushil kumar said on 10/7/2010 7:13:06 AM
    Dear Sir, i want to start new Buffalo milk business, now i want to setup dairy farming in western dist. muzafarnagar, near shamli, UP-India, can u plz suggest how to start and prepare with full detail of project. thanks and waiting for ur reply. regards, sushil
  • 29. Suresh Reddy said on 10/9/2010 3:25:01 PM
    sir i want to start the milk business through 15 buffaloes so please give me the full details about this business.where i could get loan for purchasing buffaloes? is there any govt. scheme for me? please guide and give me the details of this small firms in hyderabad. thanking you sir
  • 30. prasann said on 10/11/2010 12:10:01 PM
    Hi Sir, I would like to know about the cost, and technical requirements for setting up a business with 10 buffaloes in ahmedabad, gujarat. I would also like to know about the best breeds of buffaloes required also please guide me about the required breeds and institutions providing information and education for the same in gujarat. Thanking you, PRASANN.
  • 31. wahed baba said on 10/21/2010 11:23:33 AM
    Hi Sir, I would like to know about the cost, and technical requirements for setting up a business with 20 buffaloes in andhra pradesh, mahboob nagar dist,achampet, I would also like to know about the best breeds of buffaloes required also please guide me about the required breeds and institutions providing information and education for the same in andhrapradash and i need to know how many days the buffaloes give milk and how many days they stop and again when they start how much of green grass is required and how much of dry grass is required for a day feed and what should be the size of the shed and what are the steps to be followed in order to maintain good hygienic conditions to grow the buffalo and how much of loan we can raise from the bank which bank would be better to raise the agriculture loan and give me the details for the agriculture tools to work with the buffaloes and the field.
  • 32. rana ranbir chouhan said on 10/28/2010 2:51:45 AM
    Hi-:) Sir, I would like to know about the cost, and technical requirements for setting up a business with 10 buffaloes in west bengal, dist: purba medinipur, haldia. I would also like to know about the best breeds of buffaloes required also please guide me about the required breeds and institutions providing information and education for the same in west bengal and i need to know how many days the buffaloes give milk and how many days they stop and again when they start how much of green grass is required and how much of dry grass is required for a day feed and what should be the size of the shed and what are the steps to be followed in order to maintain good hygienic conditions to grow the buffalo and how much of loan and give me the details for the agriculture tools to work with the buffaloes and the field..........
  • 33. Sabita Sharma said on 11/9/2010 4:29:14 AM
    Dear sir,I am from Kathmandu, Nepal. And we are interested to start 50 buffaloes farming for milk selling purpose at Kathmandu valley. We want to know the favorable climate, which type of shed and the milk vacuum machine which where can I buy and how much does its cost ? We would be very grateful with you.
  • 34. Praphulla Pawar said on 11/24/2010 8:17:08 AM
    I am working in IT MNC. Me and few of my Friends wants to Start Dairy or related business. Capital is not a constraint. If it is really a good then will borrow Loan as well. Can you please tell me what are the scope of this business and is there are Bigger Industry who can be seen to take Milk from our Business. If you have certain ideas can you please share.
  • 35. zakirhusein said on 12/12/2010 2:14:26 AM
    Sir i have a land at Kosamba near Surat city in Gujarat i want to start a buffalo milk business please guide me Thanks a lot. Please reply me at my e mail address.
  • 36. prashant patil said on 12/14/2010 12:28:28 PM
    HI,I WANT TO START COWS/BUFFALOS MILK BUSSINESS IN OUR NATIVE PLACE IN 3acre LAND. 1. WHAT WE NEED THE BASIC THINGS FOR THAT BUSSINESS? 2.CAN ANY LOAN AVALIBLE FROM BANKS FOR PURCHESSSING COWS/BUFFALOS? 3.GOOD QUALITY COWS/BUFFALOS AVABILITY IN MAHARASHTRA & GUJRAT STATE? 4.WHO ARE THE SUCCESSFUL FARMERS IN MAHARASHTRA? PLEASE GIVE ME CONTACTS OF THOSE.
  • 37. Mukesh Singh said on 12/18/2010 6:14:56 AM
    Hi i want to start cow milk production unit in UP. Please give me the details of buyers who can deal with us... i have an creative idea to produce the milk having rich ingredients.
  • 38. rela raghu ram said on 12/22/2010 8:04:08 PM
    i want to start a new buffalo milk business in my village around 15 buffaloes you are requested to let me know the details for it & vacuum machine with the cost& where i can find them. in which place quality buffaloes are available & tell me the cost of the each buffalo. please give me contacts & details.
  • 39. mohammed hanif said on 12/25/2010 4:50:16 AM
    Hi this is Hanif i like to start buffalo milk business i want to know which variety is best suited for milk business how much milk it produce per day & what is its cost & where exactly i get the best price for buying in karnataka. please reply to this as soon as possible.
  • 40. ajmal shaikh said on 1/2/2011 11:43:49 AM
    I want to start milk production business with 10 buffaloes. I m planning to borrow land on rental basis it is situated abt 100 kms frm mumbai where i want to supply my milk. But i want some financial support frm some bank or any other financial institute to start my business as i'm very much interested in it. I have done the survey by visiting the milk business. In near by area. Which breed will be best to start with. Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanking you once again....
  • 41. Mynampati Sreenivasa Rao said on 1/2/2011 9:25:50 PM
    Good morning.This is mynampati Sreenivasa Rao. Business Consultant.Hyderabad. My profession is assisting the prospective entrepreneurs in setting up various industries. Recently large number of youth are showing interest in Dairy farm business. In fact Milk marketing is not a problem. Hence any number of dairy farms can be started.But before starting any business activity , one has to study about the viability of the proposal. The major problem in diary farm business is Labour management and inputs higher cost. To effectively tackle these problems the dairy farm must be able to provide proper facilities to labour and be able to produce the cattle feed and green fodder like maize silage. Hence I suggest the minimum viable size of the dairy farm is of 100 animal dairy farm. As a consultant,Recently prepared project profiles and project reports on dairy farms . The details are as below.
    1.Dairy farm with 100 buffaloes:
    Project cost:Rs.1.00 Cr
    2. 150 buffaloes with mini milk processing industry:
    Project Cost: Rs.2.50 Cr
    3.500 animals integrated dairy farm
    (Milk production,milk processing, vermicompost, silage manufacturing )
    Project Cost: Rs.7.25 Cr.
    4.10000 Liters per day milk processing Industry
    Project Cost: Rs.3.50 Cr
    Those who want to setup the dairy farm, milk processing industries, can contact me on mobile:09866119816 or mcs_msr@yahoo.co.in, Thanking you, Mynampati Sreenivasa Rao
  • 42. rupesh rambhau atram said on 1/20/2011 4:15:07 AM
    sir i am a msc(mathematics) student i am interested to setup milk business with my friend who is former. i have 2 acre farm.situated 15 km from taluka pusad (city) please give me information about this business, how much investment needed to start from 6 buffaloes which buffalo is good for our atmosphere (dist:yavatmal vidarbh) what type of shed,food. required. pleas give me information
  • 43. suriyanarayanan said on 1/27/2011 2:17:18 AM
    I have about 33 acres land @ bhongir 40 kms from hyderabad , Andhrapradesh. I am planning to set up a buffalo dairy starting with 20 buffaloes & will later expand as the need arises. Can you suggest what types of cows & buffalo's will suit b'coz during summer the temp will reach as high as 44 degrees.Abundant water & covered shed is Available call me on my mobile 09052233004 & advice as reqd. Thanks & regards
  • 44. ANAND DESAI said on 1/28/2011 12:48:14 AM
    20 k.m. away from city.starting with 5 cow and 5 buffalo.2 acre of land.
  • 45. ashish pande said on 2/22/2011 7:15:05 AM
    Dear sir, I want to start buffalo milk business, I have 5 acres of land in Hingoli District state maharashtra. plz guide for this business.
  • 46. ramesh kommi said on 2/25/2011 3:39:05 AM
    sir i am a msc(mathematics) student i am interested to setup milk business with my friend who is former. i have 10 acre farm.situated i am from kadapa dist rajampeta please give me information about this business, how much investment needed to start from 10 buffaloes which buffalo is good for our atmosphere what type of shed,food. required. pleas give me information
  • 47. Anand said on 3/11/2011 4:52:26 PM
    Hi Sir, I have 3 acre land near Ahmedabad. It's between Ahmedabad and baroda. And I want to start a dairy products business. And I have a very little idea about this business and I know that it's not a easy business. It needs a lots of management and especially time management is the most important thing in this business. But little idea can't lead me to the successful starting of my business. So I need your help me in this matter. So can you help me in this matter please. Thanks
  • 48. uday shankar said on 3/11/2011 11:10:44 PM
    sir, i am the resident of gaya district in bihar. recently i am serving armed forces and get frustrated here. now a days i am only accumulating money to start a milk farming business in home town. please give me information regarding per cow shed area and cost. cost of milking machine and from where to purchase. varieties of cows and buffaloes for bihar climate. shed layout and waste management. and abilities required in me to handle the business. thanks.
  • 49. Raghunath expert adviser said on 3/12/2011 5:40:12 PM
    @Anand, hi anand, you seems to serious about this business. We can teach you the management side of this business but technical side will be your experience only. It is a healthy practice to take a short course on dairy farming before you start this business. We are always here to help you but take a short course if you can. Let me know if you have any particular question though.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 50. Raghunath expert adviser said on 3/12/2011 6:24:55 PM
    @uday shankar, hi uday, i am sorry to know that you are not liking the job and doing it for money only. I have a suggestion, change your job because you can also make money from a job that you like so why to get stocked with something that you don't like. Anyway, read our dairy farm article to know about breeds, cost of shed, cost of cow, financing options, etc.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 51. munendra kumar said on 3/14/2011 5:47:31 AM
    Hey guys, i am munendra and i am doing PGDM from (Galgotias Business School)Greater noida. i have already a shop of milk in delhi freshghana and i want to spread my milk business in NCR region. i have a set up of plant. would any one interested to join us with well growth area? i am waiting for reply on my email id. thanks
  • 52. munendra kumar said on 3/15/2011 9:01:43 AM
    hi Govinda as i told you that we have already one shop of milk in delhi and our plan is that we will open number of milk shop in delhi or nearby delhi. and we have a plant of milk near by skindrabad which is 60 km far away from delhi. we purchase milk from small milkman in that area and send it to delhi's shop by track. ok we are going to start our business as soon as possible for more inquiry contact me kumar.munendra1@gmail.com
  • 53. sham varma said on 3/22/2011 1:41:37 AM
    hi this is varma from vijayawada want to do milk business so plz give me the details where the murrah buffaloes available in ap
  • 54. Amrish said on 4/7/2011 9:05:29 AM
    Hi, I am Amrish & want to start MILK /Related Products Business near AGRA (UP). Will U pl help me in this regard, including latest cost of Buffalo (8-10 lits/Day), M/C needed And Av maintenance cost of a Buffalo per month. Thank U very much.
  • 55. kavita said on 4/15/2011 4:29:20 AM
    hello sir, i am kavita from karnataka dist dharwad. i want to start milk business. i have 4 acres land in near 35km near dharwad. can you provide me information about how to start a business which types of buffaloes should i purchase.
  • 56. imran jan said on 4/16/2011 1:18:45 AM
    Sir. i want to start a dairy farm with cow /buff low at J&K jam mu with 200+200 animals respectably starting the same milk business i have already arranged about 100 canals of agricultural land for the same unit i need Rs 1.50 corers for purchase of animals, construction of sheds & latest scientific equipments accordingly which agency can help me for financial assistance. in view of my land mentioned above is agriculture land. please clarify with guidance keeping the co lateral security etc
  • 57. P.Praveenkumar said on 4/21/2011 10:48:04 AM
    Hi i want to start cow milk production unit in AP. Please give me the details of buyers who can deal with us... i have an creative idea to produce the milk having rich ingredients. I have 2 acres land near hyderabad. Please tell me how to get license for this project and also give a idea to get loans.
  • 58. Munish Kuamr Sharma said on 4/26/2011 4:55:49 PM
    Dear Sir, I have land around 2 acres in Haryana around Bhiwani District, No i wish to start a buff milk related business, though i have no experience about it, Will You please share the cost it takes and i need to find out where i can get the milk vacuum machine from ? Munish Kumar Sharma From Bhiwani Haryana-122021
  • 59. Manohar Singh Mewada said on 4/27/2011 7:07:01 AM
    hello sir, i am Manohar singh mewada from near bhopal madyapradesh dist Shajapur. i want to start milk business. i have 14 acres land in near 35km near Kalapipal. can you provide me information about how to start a business which types of buffaloes should i purchase and how to get finance. thanks.
  • 60. JAYANT DARADE said on 5/2/2011 11:37:16 PM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am the small worker from the nasik district of Maharashtra .I want to start milk distribution business for Nasik division.Sir can u please help me for that, Regards Jayant Darade Nasik. MO:09822567516
  • 61. Philip N. Ignao said on 5/3/2011 8:36:13 AM
    Good Day! I'm Philip Ignao from Philippines. Kindly help me to increase my knowledge on how to start and the right management of milking water buffalo. thank you. more power you
  • 62. srinivasarao said on 5/7/2011 3:23:58 AM
    Dear sir, i am srinivas i want start buffalo milk business in ongole district chimakurthy mandal can you tell me how to get loan from bank and where can i buy buffaloes could you tell me please
  • 63. Raghunath expert adviser said on 5/7/2011 8:35:00 PM

@srinivasarao, what is your plan? How big your farm is going to be? How many buffaloes you are planning to buy. It is hard to find loan for buying buffaloes so you can start small buy taking loans from your friends and relatives, you can also approach you society to grant you some. Once your business is built then apply for loan in your local banks. You can buy buffaloes from local market or from people who are already in the market.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 64. Babloo Singh said on 5/9/2011 1:51:44 AM
    Dear Friends, This is babloo singh from bihar in gaya dist. I am software developer in IT COMPANY. i want to open a dairy farm business in my home town gaya. i have 25 ares of land ., and all type of facility are available in my home to open a dairy form. plz success me where i sell milk is best for economy peruse.
  • 65. vivek said on 5/11/2011 10:01:03 AM
    Hi, i have a farm in aligarh(up) and willing to startup a milk supplying business, initially want to startup with 10 cows. i do not know how to go about it. pl. guide. also, do i need to acquire a license for dairy?? and what other paper work is required to do the business legally and to grow it??
  • 66. punit said on 5/19/2011 7:29:54 AM
    i want to start buffalo business so what i have to do. i am in gujarat rajkot i have also 15 acre farm. pls give me suggestion
  • 67. m.v.nagarjun reddy said on 5/20/2011 11:34:01 PM
    namaste sir,i m.v.nagarjun reddy from hyderabad completed my b.tech and i wanted to start a dairy farm with 50 buffaloes and 10 cows i have 25 acres of land near to hyderabad please inform me the cost of this setup with slab shed.waiting for your reply.
  • 68. Percy said on 5/24/2011 1:35:15 PM
    Hello, I have a friend who has some land in the village and a shed with 5 buffaloes .He wants to grow his milk production business, and wants me to invest in buying buffaloes on a profit sharing basis. My query is what would be a good business strategy in my case? How much should a profit sharing be between us in this business...he will be doing all the work and I will be the financier ? How much do dairies pay to buy 1 liter of milk from us(in Gujarat) ? What returns per annum should I expect from 20 buffaloes for a start ? Thanks for an early reply
  • 69. Chandra Shekar said on 5/29/2011 3:36:16 AM
    Hi Sir, We have 15 acres land near by hyderabad from that i want to use 3 acres for dairy farm. I want to start up dairy farm initially with 20 buffaloes later with experience i want expand this. Can u please send details of cost of animals, shed and other expenses to start a dairy farm. Note: Sir, i heard from many people that there a lot of labour problem to start a dairy farm is that true . from where we can hire labour for dairy farm. Thanks & Regards Chandra, 09848610999
  • 70. Sk. Gouse Mohiddin said on 5/30/2011 10:01:46 AM
    vinukonda, Guntur, andhra pradesh. I like to start this dairy farm in vinukonda with 50 buffaloes. Can some body tell me that can I get labour for this business or not in this place. If not, from where I can get. please send details of cost of animals, please send me the details of cost of animals, shed and other expenses to start a dairy farm. Thanks for fast reply.
  • 71. ramraj said on 6/1/2011 1:04:13 AM
    Ram raj, hyderabad, i want to know about the buffaloes milk business in hyderabad, can you tell me how to get loan from bank and where can i buy buffaloes could you tell me please,and what is investment required .
  • 72. Rathod Jaydeepsinh` said on 6/8/2011 3:18:09 AM
    i want to start my dairy farming business with 10 to 20 cows. so how can i get help from govt.And any other organization who can help me financially pls. suggest me.
  • 73. kazi asad said on 6/15/2011 3:59:34 AM
    hello sir, i am asad kazi from nashik maharashtra. i want to start a buffalo farm i have 12 acre agriculture land and i want to know all process to build this project if any one interested to guide me here is my cell no 08806764700.
  • 74. safalya said on 6/22/2011 2:45:13 AM
    hello sir, i m planning to start up with a milk business near panvel so can u plz provide me info about what is the price of a cow and a buffalo and what type u prefer the most. can u also tell me that from where i can buy them from the nearest place in maharashtra. thanku for ur valuable time and i m waiting for ur reply.
  • 75. Prashant Singh said on 6/25/2011 10:29:23 PM
    Dear sir, My name is Prashant. I want to start my own milk production business 15 kms from city area. I have 1 acre of land. I want to start with 15 numbers, i want to buy murrah type buffaloes. How much average milk can i get from one pet in a day. How much Green Fodder, Dry hay, powder is required for good milk production.How much investment is required initially? So plz help me. I am from Hajipur, District- Vaishali,State-Bihar, India. Regards Prashant singh
  • 76. SACHIN DESSAI said on 6/28/2011 1:30:58 AM
    Dear sir, My name is Sachin. I want to start my own milk production business. I have 1 acre of land. I want to start with 10 numbers, i want to buy buffaloes. How much average milk can i get from one pet in a day. How much Green Fodder, Dry hay, powder is required for good milk production. How much investment is required initially? So plz help me.Pls email me with all details. ganesh.ent16@gmail.com
  • 77. gsaikumr87 said on 7/29/2011 6:28:05 AM
    hi... good day ! this is sai kumar from hyderabad. i would like to known have u any body can give me the complete details of the buffalo farming complete project details. from inflow cost to the out flow cost and the profit considering the 10 buffalo initially. with regards saikumar. replay to my mail id garodass@gmail.com
  • 78. VICKRAM SINGH said on 8/6/2011 6:12:46 AM
    I wish to start a farm in Rajasthan near Jodhpur need 100 Beegha land with good water & approach road, pl mail me on vickram2000@yahoo.com
  • 79. paul lagrue said on 8/6/2011 8:51:58 PM
    Dear Sir: I'm interested in starting my own buffalo milk production business. I have a few acres I am looking at in Pierce Co., Ga. I would be interested in financial assistance or aid. Please reply to my email: lagruepaul@gmail.com.. Thank You.
  • 80. Naveen Reddy said on 8/20/2011 7:00:47 AM
    sir i want to start the milk business through 20 buffaloes so please give me the full details about this business. what is bread which is suitable for hyderabad climatic conditions and how much of milk we can expect per buffalo .Is there any govt. scheme for me? please guide and give me the details of this small firms in hyderabad. thanking you sir
  • 81. Rajiv said on 8/28/2011 5:01:40 AM
    i want to start diary of 50 buffalo and want information on increasing milk in quantity and quality plz send detail information on this business and estimated profit yearly and the products that can be prepared by our self that give more benefit than milk and the market of that product that can consume and give price in hand. India, Haryana, Jind
  • 82. Md.Maqsood Ahmed Khan said on 9/11/2011 4:16:24 AM
    I want start Dairy farm with about 25 buffaloes at Hyderabad AP Please provide me the details to purchase the Buffaloes and approximate cost Thank you
  • 83. Vinod Reddy said on 9/13/2011 2:28:33 PM
    I am interested to keep buffaloes Farm, I am from Ranga Reddy Dist, i want to invest 2 Lakhs. can you please give the suggestion for this regard.Thus Govt give any subsidy. please give the information regarding this. I am thankful to you.
  • 84. Mr. Uppa Mansai said on 9/19/2011 9:57:09 AM
    I am interested to have a buffalo milking farm with minimum 10 nos. buffaloes. I am from Arunachal Pradesh where plenty of grazing land are available. Can I get help from gov. or any other financial agency? Please inform and suggest me as deems. Thanks!
  • 85. tejas.dave said on 9/21/2011 3:36:39 AM
    hello, as per my interest i want to start buffalo milking with 10 nos so please guide me how can i get finance for it, is government scheme help me out for it please guide me asap. thank you
  • 86. khadar said on 9/23/2011 1:01:09 PM
    with in four months i want 25 buffaloes,with complete details of age,milk capacity,how many months they give milk
  • 87. Mohammed Mustafa said on 9/24/2011 9:45:56 AM
    Dear Sir, I am Mohammed Mustafa, NRI working in Saudi Arabia as Animal Health Lab Supervisor in one of largest dairy farm, I am planning to start dairy farming nearby Kamareddy city, 125 Km from Hyderabad, initially start with 20 Murrah breed animal up to 200 in future. At present I have 15 Accra well farming land with good water source, kindly suggest me for below
    • How can I start with minimum and how can I reach within 3year to 200 animals.
    • I need good housing structural plan, including feeding storage, Calf Shade, Dry animal Shade, Pregnant animal shade, milking parlour, and Manure drainage system.
    • Also kindly suggest me I am planning to purchase young heifers to grow on farm for use in future is it help full or not.
    • We need local farm shade builders contact address.

I have a humble request to you kindly provide me complete detailed project report, with your voluble suggestions. Thank you for your cooperation, Best regards, Mohammed Mustafa, AH Lab Supervisor

• 88. surendra said on 10/5/2011 1:44:07 PM
    sir, I want to start 5000lit/day or 10000lit/day milk process industry. please send me project report both type. Thanking sir
  • 89. rubina zaki dakhwe said on 10/21/2011 3:25:31 PM
    i want to start buffalo milk dairy farm.location is near karnala bird sanctuary in district panvel. i am having the required land for the dairy farm. i require the correct people who know to run and organise this business. i also want to know how to get funds for this dairy farm. would like to start with 100 buffaloes or more. i want to have the latest technology for this farm. please send me the required details for opening this farm. location panvel mumbai maharashtra india
  • 90. janimiya said on 10/28/2011 7:31:40 AM
    hi sir this is md janimiya iam from andhra pradesh my village is about 100km from hyderabad.i want to start dairy farm with 50 buffalos so kindly please send me wat kind of suggestion i have to take
  • 91. adhitya said on 10/30/2011 5:57:36 AM
    hi i want to start buffaloes milk business with 30 buffaloes will you please send all the details including capital money i needed nizamabad, andhra pradesh,
  • 92. krunal said on 10/30/2011 10:29:26 AM
    near to mumbai. I want to buy a land within 100km from Mumbai to start Farmhouse business rather a milk production unit so please tell me how much place is required, what will be beneficial a cow or buffalo ( milk production aspect and the maintenance of them ) what is the minimum number of animals to start with and any legal formalities to be done and from where can I buy the animals how much it will cost.
  • 93. sivakumar said on 11/3/2011 2:37:28 AM
    This is Siva Kumar from Kurnool Dist (AP). I would like to known have you any body can give me the complete details of the buffalo farming complete project details. As per my interest I want to start up dairy farm initially with 30 buffaloes later with experience I want expand this. Can you please send details of cost of animals? Please suggest, where can we get good and healthy buffaloes with suitable our Andrapradesh whether.
    Note: Sir, I heard from many people that there a lot of labor problem to start a dairy farm is that true. From where we can hire labor for dairy farm. Replay to my mail id siva.eim@gmail.com. kindly give me need full information Mob : +91 9986135070, Address: H.No : 1-29, K G ROAD, Atmakur, Kurnool Dist, AP
  • 94. G..nageswara rao said on 11/8/2011 5:01:13 AM
    hi iam nageswara rao .I want to start my own milk production business. I have 5 acres of land. I want to start with 15 numbers, i want to buy murrah type buffaloes. How much average milk can i get from one per in a day. How much Green Fodder, Dry ahy, powder is required for good milk production. So plz help me. I am from east godavari district ,thondangi mandalam- Andhra Pradesh, India. Contact number -8790148438
  • 95. bharat kodiyatar said on 11/12/2011 1:13:45 AM
    i am from gujarat. i have completed pharmacy. i am interested in buffalo milk business. so i want to purchase 10 buffalo.. can i get loan from gujarat government.. and i have scheduled tribe certificate. pls rply........
  • 96. indra sena reddy.i said on 11/13/2011 12:49:54 AM
    i am from ap.i completed b-tech in 2010 right now i am working in wipro infotech. i am interested to put a dairy form with buffaloes any suggestions cal me 8008561113.
  • 97. Falgun Changela said on 11/13/2011 10:23:29 PM
    i am in rajkot i have 3 acres farm and i want to start buffalo milk production with some buffaloes. how much it earn net on one buffalo if i purchase all food from out side?
  • 98. Vinod Patole said on 11/16/2011 4:53:20 AM
    I Mr.Vinod Patole from sangli. i wish to start a new business of Buffalo milk in sangli. I have required land for this business. Right now i have little bit information about this business, so i need your valuable information/suggestions regarding suppliers, medicines etc. Thank you.
  • 99. Arjun said on 11/17/2011 1:06:53 AM
    we are planning to start cow shed in Bangalore - Mysore Highway(Karnataka). We are looking for labours to take care of cows.. Please feel free to contact me on arjun.mandya@gmail.com or 09916316514
  • 100. MOHD MASIUDDIN said on 11/23/2011 3:24:05 AM
    my name is mohd masiuddin , i want to about about dairy farm and dairy products please guide me.my number is 9912307822
  • 101. Prashant Srivastava said on 11/26/2011 11:18:50 AM
    Dear i want to start a buffalo milk business but i don't have any exp regarding this, kindly snuggest me what is basic need to start business. i want to start with 10 buffalo, my residence is near to gorakhpur uttar pradesh ,my mko no is 09999059059
  • 102. Kapil Kawduji Nale said on 11/30/2011 6:07:36 AM
    I am from chandrapur district, i had started to collect the information about the dairy project but am actually not getting the proper guidance. i had talk to the district head of NABARD. I am requiring the information about their feeding and where from i can get the good quality of the concentrated food, the quality and name of grass, feeding of one buffalo per day. need more guidance time to time. Thanking you, Kapil Nale, 09970123702
  • 103. Rajeev said on 12/2/2011 2:52:54 AM
    I am Rajeev, Would like to have a Cow farm in Maharashtra, I am planning 30cows, please advise whether I should go for Buffolos, which is better. what would be the best loan option and govt schemes available. Would like to have more information.
  • 104. lucky said on 12/16/2011 11:29:42 AM
    sir, i want to know which food is use to feed the murrah buffaloes. plz suggest me.
  • 105. Raju Deavarakonda said on 12/16/2011 11:57:18 PM
    This is Raju Devaraakond from Karimnagr Dist (AP). I would like to known have you any body can give me the complete details of the buffalo farming complete project details. As per my interest I want to start up dairy farm initially with 30 buffaloes later with experience I want expand this.I want to start 5000lit/day or 10000lit/day milk process industry. please send me project report both type. Thanking sir Can you please send details of cost of animals? Please suggest, where can we get good and healthy buffaloes with suitable our Andrapradesh whether. Note: Sir, I heard from many people that there a lot of labor problem to start a dairy farm is that true. From where we can hire labor for dairy farm. Replay to my mail id drreddy11@gmail.com. kindly give me need full information Mob : +91 9985572727,+91 7386554443 Address: H.No 20-3-171 vidyanagar godavarikhani karimnagar 505209
  • 106. Tejas Solanki said on 12/17/2011 10:33:19 PM
    Mumbai...vasai road want to start milk business at small format and my investment is 8 lacs...what are the requirement to buy buffalo and what precaution we need when we start business with buffalo...i m very interested please provide me all the information i will be grateful to you thanks
  • 107. Amar said on 12/18/2011 4:25:26 AM
    Hi Team..want to setup a buffalo dairy farm in the outskirts of the anantapur, andhra pradesh. Could you please provide the feasibility?
  • 108. manoj said on 12/18/2011 7:22:13 AM
    am manoj want to start a buffalo milk business (10nos) pune or near pune. i want to know suitable location, required land and cost,buffalo cost and where from i will get it.please provide me total information with investment.i am also ready to start jointly if anyone interested. pls ---kbjent AT redifmal dot com.
  • 109. omprakash said on 12/25/2011 7:21:12 AM
    hi sir.. i am prakash.. i would like to start dairy farm in vijayawada, andhrapradesh with 20 buffaloes... so, please let me know how many days the buffalo will give milk in gestation period. and in remaining days how much each milk produce per day.. and where should i buy these murrah buffaloes and what about cost.. and if possible please also let me know what will be the capital....
  • 110. alamuru veera raju said on 1/5/2012 1:48:10 AM
    My business location for starting Dairy with 30 buffaloes is a village on the outskirts of Hyderabad owned by me
  • 111. abdul sattar said on 1/12/2012 7:33:25 AM
    hello sir i want to start business though buffaloes/cows and sheep/goats farm i have 3acers agricultural land with good water facility at near shadnagar dist mahbubnagar (A.P.) i am not a farmer can i get loan from any bank or any scheme from govt of A.P. sir please give me the whole detail regarding the same @9030580100
  • 112. ravi said on 1/24/2012 4:50:29 PM
    Hi. i m from Tuna Kutchh in Gujarat state i want to start a dairy farm $ my land is near by sea of Arabian sea about 3 km witch buffaloes are good with this climate i wanna start with 15 buffaloes with 1.1o acres i want to know how many storage rooms we need to store grass $ all food & main thing is in (this land) i have hand pump with light salted water can we use it for buffaloes drink $ washing etc ? & sir how much food eating 1 buffalo per/day and what is the cost of food per/day ? green grass is available here in this village so help me to guide . thanking you
  • 113. Sachin said on 1/25/2012 4:04:31 AM
    HI, I am planning to start with 10 cows/buffalloes in Bodhan.Plz send me the Plan details and how to get the loan? I would like to know if you can also help me providing the skilled workers or exp help us.
  • 114. A. Vijaya Bhasker Reddy said on 1/29/2012 2:58:51 AM
    Hi, I am planning to start dairy farm with min.20 buffaloes in a leased shed with 2 acres land. I need loan to start dairy from, I have no securities or grantees but i have a very good plan to start and develop the dairy form. could you please suggest me the way to get loan and please give me your valuable suggestions and also please advise me is it good to start dairy from in a leased land. Eagerly waiting for your valuable suggestions. Thanks & Regards, Vijay
  • 115. srikanth.k said on 2/5/2012 1:43:55 AM
    hello sir i am srikanth studing BE final year in tamil nadu. . I want to start my own milk business. I have 4 acres land. so please give me the full details about this business, and i want to start buffalo milk business in small quantity. where i could get loan for purchasing buffaloes? is there any govt. scheme for me? please guide and give me the details of this small firms in tamil nadu thanking you sir
  • 116. pinku said on 2/11/2012 5:17:53 AM
    Hi, I am planning to start dairy farm in vijayawada,Andhra pradesh with 20 buffaloes . I have 4 acres land. so please give me the full details about this business, where i could get loan for purchasing buffaloes? is there any govt. scheme for me?please give me your valuable suggestions,
  • 117. balakrishna said on 2/17/2012 11:45:07 PM
    This is balakrishna from ongole Dist (AP). I would like to known have you any body can give me the complete details of the buffalo farming complete project details. As per my interest I want to start up dairy farm initially with 20 buffaloes later with experience I want expand this. Can you please send details of cost of animals? Please suggest, where can we get good and healthy buffaloes with suitable our Andrapradesh weather.
    Note: Sir, I heard from many people that there a lot of labor problem to start a dairy farm is that true. From where we can hire labor for dairy farm. Replay to my mail id balakrishnaaluri@gmail.com. kindly give me need full information Mob : 9505060687, Address: H.No : 142-1-137 eastkammapalem, near NTR statue,Ongole.
  • 118. Murali Krishna Reddy said on 3/11/2012 11:25:16 PM
    Sir, I would like to start a dairy farm with 10 buffaloes & 10 cows in Nellore Andhrapradesh. can u please let me know the necessary details like cost of the buffaloes & cows, feeding. COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROCESS FOR LOAN FROM THE BANKS. How much land is required for the farm and for the feed development like gross and etc. Thanks for needful, Rgards MKREDDY
  • 119. mohd Sabauddin said on 4/5/2012 8:31:04 AM
    Dear Sir i already have a dairy farm where i have 8 animals and i have enough space to run it but i want to enlarge it so i need financial support, kindly guide me how to get it also give contact no if any, block-kadwa, district katihar,, State-bihar,india......thank you.
  • 120. AJAY said on 4/6/2012 6:49:55 AM
    Sir, I AM AJAY FROM MAHARASHTRA NAGPUR. CAN INFORMATION GIVEN ME ABOUT FREE PURCHASING LAND FROM GOVERNMENT ANY SCHEMA PLEASE REPLY ME BY EMAIL waada1976@gmail.com
  • 121. omar said on 4/6/2012 3:02:23 PM
    sir, i am omar from Hyderabad, i have two acres of land at ghatkesar, i am interested in starting a dairy business. can u help me out with how many buffaloes or cows should i start. Is two acre sufficient for feed. If i don't want to be much dependent on lab our what would be the cost of equipment. my budget for this business is 15 lakhs. And which breed buffalo is suitable for milking business. how much milk does a buffalo gives per day. regards, omar
  • 122. vinay kumar said on 4/10/2012 10:56:48 AM
    sir i am from vizag(ap)i am planning to buy 5 nos of murrah buffaloes pls let me know the cost of the buffalo details of the feed and would these buffaloes adjust for guntur temperature & cost of the buffaloes
  • 123. venugopal.m said on 4/12/2012 8:58:19 AM
    Dear sir/madam,want to start buffalo milk business with 10 buffaloes each capable of giving 15kg of daily milk. I do not have any place but would like to start it from my home town Andrapradesh. Pls help me understand the following:- (a) Bank Loans on easy term (b) Lease or buy option for infrastructure (c) Business growth potential (d) Govt bodies clearances requirements, if any (e) Initial investment & monthly recurring (f)Expected returns thank u..
  • 124. jayakanth said on 4/18/2012 6:13:51 AM
    Hi, I want to start Dairy Farm with initially 12 Murrah Buffaloes for that i want to know What is the present cost murrah buffalo with a new born calf in kurnool Andhrapradesh
  • 125. zulfi ali said on 4/21/2012 4:58:14 AM
    hi sir i would like to start a dairy business in Andhra pradesh, Nalgonda Dist. with 50 buffaloes i need the full details regarding cost, area required and machinery availability complete project details
  • 126. AJIT said on 4/21/2012 9:35:10 AM
    hi sir i would like to start a dairy business in Haryana, Sonipat Dist. with 50 buffaloes (Murrah)I need the full details regarding cost, area required and machinery availability complete project details.
  • 127. VIPUL BHATT said on 5/2/2012 12:40:57 PM
    sir, i want to start buffalo milk business in gujrat (bhavnagar) with how much buffalo i should start this business. and from where i can get good quality buffalo and what would be minimum investment i should have.
  • 128. Ravi kumar said on 5/5/2012 6:23:23 AM
    sir i want to start my dairy business in faridabad (Haryana) but murrah buffaloes are too much costly in haryana so please tell me what is the place in haryana from there we can buy murrah buffalo in cheap cost. & i need financial help from government.so please guide me.i have already 2 murrah buffalo & 500 s.y. place but no farm land.
  • 129. Shital Kumar Sharma said on 5/16/2012 2:08:14 AM
    Hi, Can any body tell me about the buffalo business and profits, tracking of milk production, Also i want to know that can i start a biogas production plant with this , Can i extract CNG from Biogas Dome , How much it will cost me , And how much should i have money with me. i have land in utter pradesh ( Aligarh Region ). Can i open dairy on my own milk feeding, How much money should i have to Start this Business, Milking+ Dairy+ CNG Extraction Plant? Which Bank can provide me loan for to start up this business. Thanks
  • 130. Raju said on 5/16/2012 10:43:14 AM
    Hi, My name is Raju. I want to start my own milk production business. I have 5 acres of land. I want to start with 10 numbers, i want to buy murrah type buffaloes or better then murra. How much average milk can i get from one pet in a day. How much Green Fodder, Dry ahy, powder is required for good milk production. So plz help me. I am from Hyderabad,- Andhra Pradesh, India.
  • 131. Shaikh Kazeem said on 5/22/2012 3:34:52 AM
    Hi sir, i have 6 acres Farming Land and i want to start buffalo milk business .my land is near rahuri taluka in ahmednagar district maharashtra so please advise me . (10 nos of buffalo)
  • 132. P Raghu said on 5/24/2012 7:35:10 AM
    Hi i want start milk business at Nellore i want know what is the better source of that like Jersy or Buffalos please suggest me
  • 133. mohammed farhan khan said on 5/27/2012 5:43:55 AM
    This is mohammed farhan khan from navi mumbai. i would like to known have you any body can give me the complete details of the buffalo farming complete project details. As per my interest i want to start up dairy farm initially with 100 buffaloes later with experience i want expand this. please send me project report both type Thanking sir Can you please send details of cost of animals? Please suggest, where can we get good and healthy buffaloes with suitable our Maharashtra whether. Note: Sir, I heard from many people that there a lot of labor problem to start a dairy farm is that true. From where we can hire labor for dairy farm. Replay to my mail id farhankhan@hotmail.co.in. kindly give me need full information Mob : +91 9819994498,+91 9322211196, office add:109,1st floor, building no.6, Ram Commercial Center, Plot No.6, Sector 18, Opp, Bhagat Tarachant Hotel, Iurbhe, Navi Mumbai. Tel:022 2788 8062, Fax: 022 2788 8063 Pin Code No. 400 705
  • 134. sandeep Babar said on 6/7/2012 2:40:40 AM
    hi i am sandeep from mumbai. may native place is satara (maharashtra) & i have 1 acre land those i am thinking to start a dairy farming. can u please suggest me about this where i get good quality buffaloes & other technical things of the business City Mumbai, State maharashtra, Country India
  • 135. Sai kumar said on 6/8/2012 5:11:25 PM
    Hello sir, I'm Sai Kumar from Hyderabad and looking forward for Buffalo/Cow dairy farming. I have 5 acres land 70 km from away HYD with good facility. Initially i would like start around 10-20 strength. Please let me know details and the process. Thanking you! Regards, Sai Kumar
  • 136. Pavan kumar said on 6/9/2012 1:56:07 AM
    Hi i want to start a diary farm with 30 buffaloes with fully automatic milking machines and chilling machines can you please suggest me which brands provide these equipments and what would be the estimated price
  • 137. Chaitanya Sagar said on 6/11/2012 1:42:33 PM
    Hi Sir, I am Sagar want to start a buffalo milk business, i want to buy murrah type buffaloes. How much average milk can i get from one per in a day. How much Green Fodder, Dry ahy, powder is required for good milk production. So plz help me. I am from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India and where should i buy these murrah buffaloes and what about cost...Please help me with these details.
  • 138. Shriniwas Reddy said on 6/19/2012 2:19:44 AM
    Dear sir, i am Shriniwas Reddy want to start a buffalo milk business, i want to buy a murrah buffalo. How much average milk can i get from one per in a day. How much Green Fodder, Dry ahy, powder is required for good milk production. i am from maharashtra dist-Nagpur, where should i buy these murrah buffaloes and what about cost...Please help me with these details.
  • 139. NARSING RAO said on 6/23/2012 7:04:04 AM
    sir, i am the resident of Hyderabad city in Andhra Pradesh, i want to start a business in the village matoor, mandal Aler, Dist Nalgonda , state Andhra pradesh with four murray buffaloes, i want to know the cost of each buffalo and where they can be purchased near to Aler mandal, and i need labour to look after the buffaloes, please give me solution. regards, Narsing rao
  • 140. rakesh mehra said on 6/26/2012 4:54:22 AM
    Dear sir i rakesh mehra from ropper punjab or nalagarh h.p india i want to produce buffalo milk plant diary plant to produce milk or butter or deshi ghee cheese like products we have fund 50 lacks .tell me with land cost or plant with buffalo do you suggest with cow.
  • 141. Ashok said on 6/28/2012 7:57:34 PM
    sir, i want to start Buffalo/Cow milk business in Andhra pradesh, i have 1 acre land with good facility, can u please suggest me about this where i get good quality Buffalo/Cows and which one is best
  • 142. Ashok kumar said on 6/30/2012 8:02:15 AM
    i want to start milk production business. in rural area. which 30 km away from mahaboob nagar, business with 5 buffalo's. where do i register for the same and what capital and facilities require to start the business.
  • 143. swarajyarao said on 7/2/2012 4:28:48 AM
    sir, i want to start milk production business, in village which 12kms away from ntpc(national thermal power corporation)karimnagar(dist). i have 2 acres of land with all facilities. i want quality murrah buffaloes, can u please suggest me where i can get these quality murrah buffaloes, and milking machines, and full details of it. can u please send me all details to my email id-swaraj_edunuri@yahoo.co.in phn no; 9849833008
  • 144. wasim ahmed said on 7/3/2012 6:47:11 AM
    hello... SIR ,i'm wasim ahmed( graduate (B.A) ). i want to start milk farm LOCATION :- DISTT-BIJNOR (U.P) INDIA. BUT I HAVE LACK OF MONEY so i'm thinking taking loan by khadi graam udyog vikas board.sir ..will the board consider me or not for that please sir suggest me .my intend to start my business with 8 to 10 murrah or jafrabadi buffaloes ,is my intend right or what should i do for my good job in? please send me how to make my project file,one thing i have 1 acre land. Really sir i 'm eager to start myself milk business..i have read all your advice witch for other i'm very impress you and your precious advise..SIR HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AT MY CELL NO:-+91 81 26 52 80 97. Or my email id:-wasimahmed5786@gmail.com /SIR i'll be very grateful to you......... thanks
  • 145. pravin kasar said on 7/3/2012 6:59:58 AM
    i wish to start buffalo farms for milk production. kindly guide me for the same. also let me know the cost of murrah buffalo. milk vacuum machine and other allied products.
  • 146. Falguni Dave said on 7/8/2012 5:54:36 AM
    dear sir, i want to start animal farming(buffalo milk) business in Gujrat. i am not a farmer. where i could get loan for purchasing buffaloes? As i am a woman and from open category. is there any govt. scheme for me? please guide.
  • 147. Sagar Yadav said on 7/8/2012 10:28:20 AM
    Dear Sir, i want to start milk production business in rural area, which is 20 km away from pune, i have 2 acres of land with water facility. what capital and facilities require to start the business? my plan to start business with 5 buffalo so provide me details and guidelines as per that.
  • 148. krishna.mvm said on 7/10/2012 11:02:59 AM
    Dear Sir, i want to start buffalo milk business in A.P Please provide me details about loan, project rep for 20 buffaloes
  • 149. aanand singh said on 7/15/2012 1:27:03 AM
    dear sir, i want to start milk production business in rural area,which is 40 km away from arrah, bihar. i have 1 acres of land with water facility. what capital and facilities require to start the business ? my plan to start business with 4 buffalo so please provide me details and guidelines .also tel me how can apply for the finance and where i apply for that !
  • 150. manu said on 7/16/2012 8:24:07 AM
    i m from jodhpur,rajasthan, i would like to start dairy farm business, i have 12000 square feet area, how much buffalo in this area is sufficient to start dairy business,what is basic information about dairy, just like quality and price of buffalo,how much milk gives a buffalo daily,how much a buffalo eats daily, please send all information about this business.
  • 151. satish bhatt said on 7/18/2012 10:43:55 AM
    i wish to start buffalo milk selling business in mumbai. kindly guide me for the same. also let me know the cost of milk cooler and how many liter of tank will use. milk vacuum machine and other allied products.
  • 152. Shyam said on 7/20/2012 1:27:25 PM
    Hi I want to start my own new small business and i felt of with milk business as it seems to be the best cash and carry. Wanted to know how to start and what would be the best minimum expenditure to start so and whether banks lend loans for the same in village areas. I want a complete knowledge on the same. Regards
  • 153. nagaraju said on 7/23/2012 3:06:34 AM
    nagaraju from guntur i want to place this buffaloes in guntur ap how much cost of buffalo how much milk it gives how much grass it eats and monthly cost of maintenance please give reply
  • 154. isha said on 7/25/2012 8:36:35 AM
    sir I have 6000sq feet plot near Karjat station, Mumbai. I wanted to start my own milk business kindly help me out for choosing buffaloes, or gercy cows for this business which will give me maximum profit by investing less. pls forward all project as to how many buffaloes I can adjust on this land etc, I am ready to put Air-condition and all necessary things required for them. I want to start it Manually first. I have a person also who can take care of them.Pls help out soon.
  • 155. rahul said on 7/26/2012 4:03:42 AM
    hi everyone, anybody who is setting up milk processing plant and have a capacity to produce 5000\10000ltr per day, may approach me for selling ur milk in mumbai. since 20yrs, around 16000ltrs we have been wholesaling both cow|buffalo milk in (mahim) mumbai. just quote me ur current asking price on my email rahulsim2000@gmail.com whenever u feel to sell us. regards, rahul
  • 156. SHOVIT SINGH said on 7/27/2012 2:20:20 PM
    SIR I HAVE Rs:10 LAKH TO INVEST CAN U TELL ME HOW MANY MURRA BUFFALO CAN I BUY, WHAT IS THERE RATE & HOW MUCH CAN I GET NET PROFIT PER MONTH. PLACE IS IN HARDA [M.P]
  • 157. Kiran said on 7/27/2012 2:27:51 PM
    This is Kiran from Hyderabad. I wanted to start a milk business with buffaloes surrounding Hyderabad but I don't have any experience in this field. Could anybody suggest me how to do this business? Thanks in advance. Regards Kiran Kumar
  • 158. sandeep bhatia said on 7/29/2012 5:24:21 AM
    sir, i want to start dairy farming, approx with 10 buffaloes, i have no experience in this regard at all. pl help me for its set up & appx project cost. location outskirts of mumbai(vasai).
  • 159. Asfaradil Khwaja said on 7/30/2012 6:01:48 AM
    dear sir, I want to start buffalo milk business in sambhal, moradabd, uttarpradesh, so can u tell me which buffaloes are good, & about feeding, milking, labour training, modern equipment for milking, prevention of disease etc...
  • 160. sarahaman said on 8/1/2012 6:54:52 AM
    sir i want to start buffalo milk business in vuyyuru krishna dist andhra pradesh south india with how much buffalo i should start this business and from where i can get good quality buffalo and what would be maximum investment i should have please reply my mobile no 09346755733/09246755733 e.mail babaroadlines2012@gmail.com than SHAIK ABDUL RAHAMAN
  • 161. gaurav said on 8/1/2012 4:18:12 PM
    i want to start a dairy business in my village area in district hardoi, Uttar Pradesh. Please let me know the details and technical aspects. Thanks
  • 162. younus baig said on 8/2/2012 2:29:11 PM
    i am planing to start milk business with 25 buffaloes. Please tell me the total land required, investment and total milk per day from 25 buffaloes and also daily feed cost for each buffalo. Thanks and regards Younus baig. medak district.
  • 163. Mahendra Vishwakarma said on 8/3/2012 3:20:10 AM
    hi i want to start buffaloes milk business with 25 buffaloes in Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh will you please send all the details including capital money, Men power, needed area etc & also i want to know that how many liters milk a buffalo give in a day. Thanks
  • 164. gaurav said on 8/6/2012 3:13:43 AM
    We are interested in setting up a milk powder plant of capacity 1 to 2 tons per day near Kanpur U.P. Kindly send us a detail of equipments that will we required, total set-up area, aprox. cost, and the support that will be provided from your end for the same. Thanks & Regards, G Dubey
  • 165. GORAKH said on 8/6/2012 5:37:12 AM
    hi i want to start buffaloes milk business with 5 buffaloes in SANGLI (MAHARASTRA) will you please send all the details including capital money, Men power, needed area etc & PROBLEMS also. my contact no is 8600021192. and my email id is:-manegorakh@yahoo.in Thanks
  • 166. neeraj said on 8/6/2012 9:50:40 AM
    Dear sir/madam, want to start buffalo milk business with 10 buffaloes each capable of giving 10kg of daily milk. i live in pune and want to start dairy farm in katraj. Pls help me understand the following:- (a cost of good quality buffalo b) land required. c) estimated investment d)estimated annual profit excluding the fooder, labor cost, and transport cost (e) Initial investment & monthly recurring (f)Expected returns thank u..
  • 167. Prashant Bhimsingh Goud said on 8/9/2012 2:27:27 AM
    Respected sir, Hi i am prashant bhimsing goud. i have 6 acre land highway touch i want make milk dairy with this business and i have not economic perfect so i want this business free from government help yojna. please help me. thanking your, Add: satewadi taluka- Jamkhed, maharastra,India
  • 168. Trilok Shaktawat said on 8/19/2012 7:08:34 AM
    Dear Sir, I have only 01 acre of land at Mandasor district (MP). The max. temp of this area is 48 Degrees and the min. temp is 8 degrees. The weather is usually dry and the rainfall is average. I am interested only in Khoya (Mawa) business and want to make it a good brand in my area with superior Quality. Pls guide me how many and what type of buffaloes should i start my job with. My max. initial investment would be 5 lakhs. I am in the process of purchasing more irrigational land nearby, or otherwise i will purchase the grass to feed these buffaloes in the starting. I am an Ex-Servicemen and i seriously need ur help and guidance for NABARD scheme as well.
  • 169. Vinod said on 8/19/2012 7:32:35 AM
    I am located 40km south of Hydrabad with 5 acre of land around vegetation. I am interested to know about breeds and investment to start with a herd of TEN.
  • 170. Sunil Kumar said on 8/20/2012 5:39:33 AM
    sir, I am sunil kumar, I am form madhubani Bihar and want to enter in Buffalo Milk business. Initially I want to start with 20 Murrah bread of buffalo. Please tell me how much capital I will need and will murrah bread of buffalo will acclimatize of madhubani in bihar climate. Thanks
  • 171. naveen said on 8/21/2012 9:22:36 AM
    sir i am naveen from guntur, andhra pradesh. i am interested to do milk business. i have a land of 2 acres for the construction of the dairy. initially i want to start up with about a number of 10. for that i want to know which breed is suitable for a better yield and also the price ranges of various breeds. i also want to know where can i get a good quality buffaloes in our region. please suggest me some tips for choosing a better quality buffalo.
  • 172. natesh said on 8/22/2012 4:01:49 AM
    Dear sir i have a plan to start diary farm in tamilnadu using 10 buffalo with initially for that i want to know how much it will cost of diary farming. i want suggestions from you that i purchase first time and where i get good quality buffalo near Tamilnadu state and when i start and how much .capital required. If purchase 10 buffalo's and give current milk rate giving to farmer .... please give me advice for me thank you .
  • 173. shekar s said on 8/23/2012 2:23:36 AM
    Hi, I am planning to start dairy farm in vijayawada, Andhra pradesh with 30 buffaloes . I have 8 acres land. so please give me the full details about this business, where i could get loan for purchasing buffaloes? what type of buffalo purchase and where? is there any govt. scheme for me? please give me your valuable suggestions, thanks and regards
  • 174. B. Vishnu vardhan reddy said on 8/24/2012 2:39:57 PM
    hi sir i & my friends are planing to start a dairy in kurnool, A.P. i need your guidance & what type of buffaloes i should take plz inform me their cost. how to do the business my mobile no-8886212599
  • 175. DEVENDRA DHANDE said on 8/25/2012 2:08:07 PM
    sir i am from nagpur (maharashtra) i have done my be in electronics in 2012 & looking for business in milk production. my father run milk vender business from last 20 years and having a 12 buffaloes and 3 cow. so i have whole knowledge about every work in that field but i want to do in large scale in my village which is nearly 40km from town with all facilities. so when i started that business which agency purchase this milk & it is possible to get agency for milk & how it is possible also tell me about vacuum milk machine & rate of milk for both cow & buffaloes. who provide the loan & give more guidance from government officers. i am waiting for ur ans. thank you
  • 176. shahed said on 8/27/2012 8:29:49 AM
    This is shahed from nalgonda Dist (AP). I would like to known have you any body can give me the complete details of the buffalo farming complete project details. As per my interest I want to start up dairy farm initially with 5 buffaloes later with experience I want expand this. I want to start 30lit/day or 50lit/day milk process industry. please send me project report both type. Thanking sir Can you please send details of cost of animals? Please suggest, where can we get good and healthy buffaloes with suitable our Andrapradesh whether. Note: Sir, I heard from many people that there a lot of labor problem to start a dairy farm is that true. From where we can hire labor for dairy farm. Replay to my mail id shahed778@yahoo.com
  • 177. jawahar lal arora said on 8/28/2012 3:40:09 AM
    Sir, just today morning while having tea at my friend's place, we had a talk about availability of buffalo milk and we all three friends made our mind to setup this business as one us having his own land about 2 acres and we rest of two can invest. Kindly let us know that with about 10 buffaloes what will be cost of setup and how you people can help us to enhance our efforts. We are located in Faridabad. Haryana just 20 kms away from Delhi.
  • 178. K.Nagendra babu said on 8/28/2012 4:10:41 AM
    sir, I want to start dairy farm with min 50-75 buffaloes near to our village, located near to proddatur, kadapa district. let me know how much investment is required, space etc.
  • 179. Raja said on 8/30/2012 3:55:03 AM
    Sir, I am very much fascinated on Milk industry, I want to have a form of around 20 to start with and I am trying to explore the options of selling the raw milk, processing the milk into bi products and sell the products. Will you please help me in understanding the economics of the project with 20 units?
  • 180. ganesg said on 8/30/2012 11:31:41 PM
    sir ,i want to start new mini dairy with 10 buffaloes. how to get bank loan i am from vizianagaram
  • 181. vaibhav said on 8/31/2012 6:54:25 AM
    I am vaibhav i want to open A milk plant with 20 Buffalo. please help me
  • 182. yuvraj jadhav said on 8/31/2012 8:19:29 AM
    hi, i want to start milk business through myself buffalo. suggest me which buffalo are good for it. kolhapur[maharashtra]
  • 183. nekkalapu satish babu said on 9/2/2012 4:27:50 AM
    sir i am starting milk business in krishna dist andhra pradesh.... so please give me some suggestions about buffaloes. which place buffaloes are most preferable either GUJRAT or HARYANA. please help me sir by giving your valuable suggestions. thank u sir...
  • 184. abhishek rai said on 9/3/2012 5:39:54 PM
    Dear sir/madam, want to start cow farm with 20 cows.. Kindly let me know that with about 20cows what will be cost of setup and how you people can help us and how to get bank loan i am from Varanasi, utter pradesh.
  • 185. Manjeet said on 9/3/2012 10:59:54 PM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am thinking about starting the milk production business with around 10 buffaloes in Kolhapur, Maharashtra. How much land do I need and please also give the information about the labor and fodder and any other operational costs. Thanks.
  • 186. prasad.chandra said on 9/4/2012 2:52:23 AM
    Dear sir, i am prasad, looking to start a dairy with 10 buffaloes at khamam dist.A.P. can u please provide the details regarding the suitable breed and the milk extracting machine is suitable for buffaloes?
  • 187. sunilvaid said on 9/4/2012 11:24:04 PM
    Dear sir, i would like to start new business of farming buffalo. i would like to start with 10-15 buffaloes near delhi , narela. i am not having any experience. pl. tell me with which buffalo that give us good milk and quantity. tell me pl. how to care and what kind of problem will come to face , how much staff expanse, feeding expanse of one month, how much we can earn in starting minimum .pl. tell us can its possible to cow milk mix with buffalo milk for more profit. Thanks Sunilvaidjojy
  • 188. surendra said on 9/7/2012 2:30:00 AM
    how to get the insurance for buffaloes. my native place is west godavari district. my town name is tanuku. send me the phone numbers of insurance companies for buffaloes please
  • 189. thirupathi said on 9/8/2012 7:51:36 AM
    am working at middle east as an engineer, hence i would like to start of Buffalo farm at home town, i have 10 acres land also. so please inform to me details for loan & how to start
  • 190. Bashar Alam beginner adviser said on 9/9/2012 11:44:18 AM
    hello , i am Bashar from Meerut (U.P.) i am businessman of buffaloes and cows i have more knowledge and information of this business i am selling buffaloes and cows. plz contact me on this no. +919897734686

+919897734686 || Buffalo Milk Business Expert

• 191. NAGARJUNA said on 9/11/2012 4:27:35 AM
    I Would like to start a mini diary farm initially with 10-15 buffaloes. Advise me the availability of high breed buffaloes with cost and qty of milk, duration of time etc. what will be the budget.
  • 192. Srinivas said on 9/12/2012 7:29:24 AM
    Dear sir, i am prasad, looking to start a dairy with 25 buffaloes near Village at Eluru West Godavari dist.A.P. can u please provide the details regarding the suitable breed cost and the milk extracting machine is suitable for buffaloes?
  • 193. kishore babu said on 9/15/2012 2:38:22 AM
    HI sir my name is kishore babu i completed my MBA in 2011, now i am very much interested to set up dairy farm my native place is Nalgonda Andra Pradesh. Please suggest me which buffaloes better to buy and initially with how many buffaloes i should start?
  • 194. sanjeev reddy said on 9/15/2012 3:05:39 AM
    Hi sir I'm from nizamabad district in Ap I want to start dairy farm with 5 buffaloes. can u suggest me where can I get the buffaloes and cost.
  • 195. SHIVAM ASSOCIATES said on 9/15/2012 1:37:01 PM
    Dear sir, i want to start dairy milk project please give full project report thanks u can call me. 9303822203 verma
  • 196. Vishal bodkhe said on 9/15/2012 2:16:00 PM
    Hi Sir, We have 5 acres land near by Khamgao in Buldhana dist in maharashtra that i want to use 1/2 acres for dairy farm. I want to start up dairy farm initially with 20 buffaloes later with experience i want expand this. Can u please send details of cost of animals, shed and other expenses to start a dairy farm. tell me pl. how to care and what kind of problem will come to face , how much staff expanse, feeding expanse of one month, how much we can earn in starting minimum .pl. tell us can its possible to cow milk mix with buffalo milk for more profit. Thanks
  • 197. vivek said on 9/17/2012 10:37:17 AM
    Sir is it true that the haryana made murrah buff are the best quality buffalo and rich in milk.
  • 198. smit chaudhari beginner adviser said on 9/19/2012 10:19:02 AM
    i am from Gujarat & my family is in this business since long time. milk production is only profitable when it manage perfectly. it's also depends on the breed of buff. & lots of other factors can be effect. so proper planning is necessary. well i am eager to share all those things to new beginners who want to start up this business. enthusiastic people mail me on -: sampatel981@yahoo.in

sampatel981@yahoo.in || Dairy Business Expert

• 199. Sreedhar said on 9/22/2012 12:40:01 AM
    Hi Sri, I have 2 acres land near by seethagondi adilabad dist in andhra pradesh. Sir I want to start buffaloes milk business. Can u please send details cost of buffalo ... and sheed details.. please sir... Thank Q u sir..
  • 200. anmol paneru said on 9/27/2012 11:20:21 PM
    i will start a dairy farm in low cost how to start what equip and what material to buy? i will start in nepal.