583

Start a Rabbit Farm

Are you planning to start a business raising rabbits for commercial use? Then, our guide can help you learn the basics of starting a rabbit farm right out of your backyard.

Here you will find rabbitry facilities and equipment needs, rabbit breeding guide, and miscellaneous tips about running a rabbit farm.

Rabbitry Facilities and Equipment Needs

Rabbit farming requires modest investment as it needs only simple facilities and small land area. A small rabbit farm could have 15 to 100 rabbits requiring between $5,000 and $10,000 in startup capital. For a meat producing rabbitry selling premium priced rabbit meat, an ROI of 45% during the first year of operation is possible. To start your rabbit farm, prepare a rabbit hutch that is well lit and well ventilated with heating and cooling systems. Metal cages are usually recommended for its ease of cleaning. Equip the cages with feed hopper, watering system, and nest box.

Rabbit Breeding Guide

Rabbits are used for their wool, fur, and meat. They are also used as testing specimens by laboratories. Their breeds usually determine how they are used. And so, before starting a rabbit farm, it is important that a prospective rabbit breeder determines to whom he should sell his rabbits. Will it be to restaurants, meat shops, individual purchasers, schools, laboratories, hospitals or breeders? One can advertise his business in rabbit journals, rabbit association directories and farm periodicals and by joining rabbit exhibits.

Breeding stock for a rabbit farm may be bought from local breeders. Medium-sized rabbits breed at 6 to 7 months of age and give birth after a month of gestation. Female rabbits can produce up to 50 live rabbits annually, with births high during the summer. They produce an average of 9 kits per birth.

Rabbit Farming Essentials

• Check with your local office about regulations that you must comply with in relation to rabbit farming.
  • Breeding rabbits for laboratories requires special license and controlled conditions to meet customer-required characteristics, such as weight and age
  • If you are planning to sell rabbit meat, you should think of slaughtering and storage facilities in addition to your usual farm facilities
  • Temperature control in rabbit breeding is important as rabbits are sensitive to extreme temperatures
  • Make sure that you have each rabbit’s health record in order. This is particularly important if you are raising rabbits for sale as breeding stock. Potential buyers might ask to see them when looking for stocks to buy
  • Maintain a sanitary operation to prevent the outbreak of disease in your farm that could potentially be damaging to the business
  • To keep your startup cost low, you can construct rabbit housing yourself from available construction materials you have

For resources on rabbit breeding, visit American Rabbit Breeders Associations.

<<Mushroom Growing Business Guide    Start a Sunflower Farm >>

583 Responses to "Start a Rabbit Farm".

1. Dr Rupali Shah on 3/19/2009 1:10:34 AM
We have a poultry farm in which alongside we have done rabbit farming.My query is that is rabbit farming compatible with poultry farming?
2. Eroll Beqiri on 3/25/2009 6:10:50 AM
i am interested to open a rabbit farm and i have only 20 rabbits. how i can form a big farm with my rabbits.
3. mario constantinou on 4/28/2009 9:06:58 PM
i have always wanted to breed rabbits and i just rented a rural property with an existing rabbit farm for food on it. it's in tarragona spain. i assume i need some sort of license but cant find any information on rabbit breeding\farming can you help. thanks
4. Yaw Gyasi on 4/29/2009 8:00:46 AM
I am interesting in household animals and such animal is rabbit. I have acquired a land for this project(rabbit farm). I will be grateful if you could give more information on rabbit breeding or farming. Thanks
5. Kyle Tran on 5/6/2009 6:26:29 PM
I am interested in starting a rabbit farming business. I have the land to start out, but my major concern is the climate. I appreciate if you could help me with information. heat during the day of summer is high and down freezes a month or two in the winter. Thank you!
6. Indrajeet vijay singh on 6/2/2009 10:07:42 AM
I am interested in starting a rabbit farming business. i have a land to start the project. i will be grateful if you could give more information and also buyer and seller contact with name and address.
7. Anjitha Nair on 6/19/2009 4:57:45 AM
Hi Sir/ Mam, I want to do rabbit farming as i have got farm i want to know to whom i should consult for farming and how much expenditure is required. Is this business profitable? Regards, Anjitha Nair
8. gopichand shadija on 6/27/2009 4:16:29 AM
i want to start one rabbit farm in raipur, chatisgarh. i have own one acre land and i want start in commercial basis. 09300225562
9. Stanis on 6/29/2009 3:15:57 AM
Dear sir/madam, I am very much interested in starting a rabbit farming business. I have my own land. Also i don't know how much it will cost & feedings. I will be very happy if you could give more information on rabbit breeding or farming. Thanks stanis
10. mohd saleem on 7/1/2009 4:32:23 AM
sir, i am thinking about starting a rabbit farm on a low budget. i want full information for how to start and manage a farm. please give your all advice and guides to me.
11. saravana kumar on 7/14/2009 7:26:15 AM
dear sir, i have 2 acres of land, i want to start any farm on that land, if you have any buy back systems please send me that details. Thank you...Regds,, Saravana kumar....TAMILNADU...
12. VIJAY PUTLURU on 7/26/2009 10:05:11 PM
hi sir, i am pretty much interested to open a rabbit business, but i don't know how to start with. i'll be really thankful if you provide me some essential ways. how to do this and also want to know, how to export rabbits to overseas. thank you
13. Josephine Wanjiru on 7/27/2009 12:56:22 PM
In Kenya, we are still struggling with rabbit farming. Our NGO plans to assist farmers to embark on this farming. However, we are unsure of the market dynamics.
14. kailas ghare on 7/30/2009 2:02:33 AM
i want to start this business in raigad district. the climate is suitable or not? and please send the information about the buy back system
15. esther njoki on 8/3/2009 12:07:14 PM
Dear sir/madam, i am really interested to start rabbit farming, i have my own land, but i will get market, i live in kenya. which breed is best? thank you
16. sandranesan on 8/11/2009 11:18:39 AM
Currently producing 2000kg rabbit carcass per month. we are looking for prospective buyers. Located in Selangor, Malaysia. We do provide consultation and breeders to anyone who is interested in farming rabbit commercially. We can be reached at +6012 312 0702 ( Malaysia )
17. jane chacha on 8/11/2009 3:02:36 PM
i would like to start a rabbit farm on my land please give me more details as to how they feed and how to market them
18. Andrew on 8/22/2009 6:54:17 AM
I would like to purchase 2 Altex Bucks and 4 purebred New Zealand White ones for meat production. However I live in Trinidad and would like to make contact with someone who can ship the above to me. Contact me at andrew_gokool@yahoo.com.
19. sandoor on 8/29/2009 9:30:55 AM
hi, i want to start rabbit farming and i have consulted with one rabbit exporter, they are saying that they will only buy the rabbits on agreement so i want to know is it safe to do with them on agreement? please suggest me
20. Paul Mucheru on 9/2/2009 1:53:57 AM
I am interested with rabbit farming. My only worry is that i don't know whether there is market for rabbits or its product in Kenya or elsewhere. Also how do i get the good rabbit breeds. Lastly where do i get more information on rabbit keeping in Kenya. I am based in central kenya. Please assist.
21. Vijay on 9/6/2009 1:31:07 AM
I need to start a rabbit firm. I plan to start initially in small scale and further i plan to establish it in large scale. so kindly provide information about establishing the firm.
22. martin van der mescht on 9/9/2009 10:21:04 PM
i would be very grateful if you could provide me with the following information about rabbit farming. please: example of good hygiene cages, type of breed for meat & wool, conditions, environment, equipment, basic information on how to farm intelligently. Thank you very much!
23. tony on 9/23/2009 12:58:15 AM
am from kiambu in central kenya am interested in commercial rabbit rearing. i would like to know where to get the best breeds (for meat)and also know if there are any existing markets for the same thanks
24. s.vairamuthu on 9/29/2009 8:24:50 AM
dear sir, my name is vairamuthu from tamilnadu, India. now i want improve my rabbit farm. please give me some details about the firm. what is the market value in tamilnadu(India)? and also i want export details.
25. Paul Thomas on 10/11/2009 4:39:42 AM
I am from Chennai (India) I am interested in starting a small rabbit farm at me backyard. could you please let me know the basic things to start breading rabbits so that i can learn more about rabbits, please email me thanking you Paul
26. FELIX WARUTUMO on 10/13/2009 8:59:15 AM
I have started keeping rabbits recently. i presently have 50 rabbits. i would like to get more information on breeding, housing, health and marketing of rabbits
27. jhon mohammad mir on 10/15/2009 8:26:05 AM
sir i am an unemployed educated youth i was thinking of starting something of my own. i want to enter into rabbit farming plz suggest me the measures.
28. African Mlay on 10/21/2009 2:55:13 AM
Dear sir/madam, I have 3 acres of land right in the suburbs of Dar es Salaam. I already have 20 rabbits. I would like to get more information on markets within and outside the region.
29. mosezbiak on 10/22/2009 8:53:16 AM
I am a manager of an orphan home in Taunggyi city, Shan state(known as Golden triangle Land of poppy)Myanmar. I am in taking care of 40 Orphans from all over the country. We own (4)acres of land, now we are trying to to start Rabbit farm, as the beginning we bought (7) rabbit white ones. Therefore we need your help and guidance extremely. We want the farm to become an income for the orphan Home. Thank may God Bless you Mosez
30. don on 10/22/2009 5:54:25 PM
I want to go into Rabbit farming. I have own a small farm and some capital. I am currently working on preparing a business plan. Please send me more information. thanks
31. Pruthvik s Bharadwaj. on 10/26/2009 6:20:16 AM
respected sir/mam, actually i have some land and some small capital too.. i'm very much interested in rabbit farming, i live near bangalore, karnataka. plz do need full..
32. Tyrese lehun on 10/29/2009 6:35:20 AM
i'm planning to start rabbit farming in cambodia, just want to know if its a good idea to start there or here in australia. My concerns is the temperature. Please send some information and would be much appreciated. Thanks
33. Monica on 10/30/2009 8:41:04 AM
I am interested in rabbit farming and would request for more information on disease management, nutrition, and housing. I am in Central Kenya Thanks.
34. jagdeesh nair on 11/3/2009 9:42:47 AM
Hi Sir, i am jagdeesh from kerala. I want to do rabbit farming. i want to know to whom i should consult for farming.
(1)how much expenditure is required for starting rabbit farming?
(2)Is this business profitable?
(3)Market in kerala and india
Regards, jagdeesh
35. sly on 11/4/2009 4:47:16 AM
am from kenya and i have started rearing rabbits. The challenge we have is insufficient funds to construct a rabbitry which will help us tap the urine for organic farming. Do you assist entrepreneurs who are stuck by capacity building them and financial assistance?
36. Wasif pathan on 11/5/2009 11:58:46 AM
Hello sir, i am highly interested in starting rabbit farm in ahmedabad city, gujarat state, india. Kindly provide me all necessary information on my email: vasafa@live.com or contact me on my mobile: +919327037059, thanx and regards, wasif pathan
37. Alex on 11/7/2009 5:47:30 AM
I am in nairobi, Kenya. i would like to start rabbit farming for business. where do i get info on the market, both local and international?
38. mahesh on 11/8/2009 12:59:26 AM
i wanted to start rabbit form in karnataka but i dont have proper information please guide me about this you can reach me at 9945865226
39. sattar on 11/12/2009 1:33:43 AM
i am a beginner want to start a rabbit farm. could you able 2 give the required information so as i can plan to start. regards
40. ilyas on 11/14/2009 12:00:20 AM
i want to start one rabbit farm in surat, kathor. i have own 13 acre land and i want to start in commercial basis. 09924339209
41. JASKARAN on 11/14/2009 4:53:24 AM
I WANT TO START ONE RABBIT FARM IN RAJSTHAN . I WANT TO START IN COMMERCIAL BASIS. 09667861236
42. Eliab on 11/18/2009 9:03:02 PM
I am from Nyeri Kenya and i am interested in rabbit keeping for meat. I would like to know how will i get to the market and what i require for slaughter and storage of meat
43. Esther Ng on 11/18/2009 11:33:58 PM
I am from Malaysia. I am planning a Duck farm in Siem Reap Cambodia, as part of a poverty reduction livelihood project for a few villagers. Can RABBITRY be considered side by side with the ducks? Or will it pose a health hazard? What can I do to initiate this Rabbit farm ( small scale) to help supply meat to the poor? ( they eat rats, snakes, red ants in the interior cos of poverty) Thank you.
44. ramesh jayaram pawar on 11/21/2009 2:56:11 AM
few days ago i started my rabbit farm near aurangabad, maharashtra, india. but i don't know that where & how sale rabbit in market. please tell me about rabbit market to sale and can i get good price? if yes, then please tell how many? thank you
45. Huini Kabui on 11/22/2009 6:40:50 AM
i am from Karatina Nyeri Kenya and i would like to start a rabit farm. Please send me tips on how to start small where to get the rabbits and also provide some market linkage information. thank you
46. irfan nagori on 11/22/2009 10:41:57 AM
I want to start rabbit farming in m.p.(nearby indore). I have my own land here. Plz tell me that how can i start the farming? 9713745254 & 9827230427. irfan_nagori2009@yahoo.com
47. E Wandeto on 11/24/2009 8:46:09 AM
I wish to start a commercial rabbit farm in Karatina, Nyeri. Please send me details of where to get good breeders, and market opportunities. Regards
48. mike on 11/24/2009 3:29:38 PM
Kansas, U.S.A.
1. I have understood that a kit can be weaned at 4 weeks old, is there any supplements that it may need if it is to be weened at that age?

some say that weaning takes a total of 8 weeks.

one litter, I have now, are from a litter of 12, the mother separated 4 out, and has 8 she is tending to. Eyes opened right at 2 weeks.

the second litter, 8 kits, eyes opened at 8 days old, these had fur with in about three days. these are the ones that I would like to try and wean early (one of them anyways)...

I know their digestive system may not be ready, so was wondering if there is any dietary supplement that can be used to help them along.
49. DHARANIKOTA SRINIVASBABU on 11/25/2009 12:41:10 AM
DHARANIKOTA RABBIT FORM, 5-4-6, NORTH CABINPET,NIDUBROLU, PONNUR[MD],GUNTUR[DIST], PIN:522124. SIR I HAVE RABBITS WHERE AM I SELL WHOLESALE. HELP ME PLEASE
50. p.narayana on 11/28/2009 1:00:22 AM
i want to start rabbit farming in ongole in A.p. I have my own land here. Plz tell me that how can i start the farm to purchase the rabbits? 9866833785. pnarayana@hotmail.com
51. Suvajit Roy on 11/30/2009 3:11:09 AM
please give me details of Rabbit meat market. My Address mentioned below... Suvajit Roy, Vill-Daharthuba, P.O-Hatthuba, Dist-North 24 parganas, Pin code-743269, West Bengal.
52. IRENE WANJIRU KAMAU on 11/30/2009 6:12:05 AM
I now have fifty rabbits. where is the market in Kenya or out there. Get in touch with me on tel number 0723450566
53. Hitchkiyofarms on 12/1/2009 12:12:58 AM
Hello, I am looking for exporter/buyers for live rabbits. I'm running a goat farm already in M.P. India. and experienced vets guide me for goat and rabbit farming. If i get good buyers I can supply them live rabbit in their required quantity. Soon going Rabbits for wool purpose. interested person can mail me hitchkiyofarms@yahoo.com. Thanks
54. RIZWAN DADAN on 12/1/2009 6:31:24 AM
I AM FROM INDIA ( MUMBAI ) MAHARASHTRA STATE, WE HAVE 20 ACRES OF LAND AT RATNAGIRI DISTRICT AND INTERESTED TO START CHICKEN POULTRY FARM AS WELL AS RABBIT FARMING, PLEASE GUIDE ME IS THIS WILL BE A WISE DECISION TO DO BOTH AS MENTIONED AND A SCOPE IN INTERNATIONAL MARKET FOR AN EXPORT BUSINESS.
55. J.Obonyo on 12/2/2009 5:34:54 AM
We have a rabbit farm just outside Nairobi kenya. We can share more ideas with those in Kenya wishing to go into rabbit farming. We wish to through this venture to help in poverty alleviation, engage the jobless, participate in rabbit research and development and to add to the societies food chain. Contact us to share ideas.
56. Vikas Rao on 12/2/2009 2:56:53 PM
Hi am from Nasik Maharashtra India & would like to see photographs regarding the cage size and different breeds and sanitary instructions. Moreover please guide about which breed will give more ROI in the first year as per the location mentioned above... Eagerly waiting...
57. sharafudeen on 12/5/2009 12:39:23 PM
hi, my name is sharafudeen. i want to start a rabbit farm in india (kerala state), please give me the all information about rabbit buyers and sellers. thank you.
58. jegatheesh on 12/7/2009 3:18:49 AM
Dear sir, i have a small rabbit farm with 50 to 60 rabbits i want to sell the rabbit for best price. i have newzealand white, usa cincilla, silver fox verities. I am from coimbatore, tamilnadu, india
59. Hoshim on 12/10/2009 3:17:09 PM
Dear Sir, Thank you for your useful information. I want start rabbit farm. Can you give me information please where i can find all kind sizes for Metal cages? I am from Uzbekistan, Fargana region
60. kiambu rabbit farmers on 12/18/2009 3:51:38 AM
We are suited in Kiambu Town, Central Kenya. We rear rabbits, train in rabbit husbandry, construct rabbit houses. Contact Group Chairman 0723 -232388 or Secretary 0733_516261, thanks
61. serlom on 12/18/2009 6:33:53 PM
thanks for this opportunity to ask some very important questions about rabbits.
1. which types(i mean breeds) of rabbit are there?
2. some people say the white breeds are more marketable than coloured ones, especially black ones?
What is the life span of a typical doe or buck?
I am planning to start a rabbit farm in ghana and need these preliminary information, please. thanks for your time and answers to the questions.
62. sharafudeen on 12/19/2009 11:20:57 AM
hi, I am from haripad, alapuzha, kerala, India. please give me the information about rabbit buyers from kerala. rabbit buyers please contact me my email. sharafmuhammed@rocketmail.com
63. auwal on 12/25/2009 1:01:02 PM
i am a nigerian living in kano and interested in rabbit farming. Please guide on how to start a farm with about 200 rabbits especially how to build the cage and feeding. Thanks
64. SHYAMTOLANI on 12/28/2009 2:58:35 AM
I Shyam Tolani living at GONDIA near Nagpur and interested in rabbit farming. i have sufficient land for it, I want to know some essential points in such matter, Thanks
65. Daniel Karue on 12/29/2009 3:11:39 AM
am a commercial rabbit farmer in limuru (kenya)and currently i have about 7 type of breeds selling both to other farmers and to hotels and am looking for more people around nairobi who can help me to supply rabbit meat coz i have an order of about 230kgs per day wish i cant make on my own. contact 0728-118485
66. Digvijay Patel on 12/30/2009 9:02:33 AM
i want to start a rabbit farm in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. i want list of companies which can help me to set up it...
67. esther gichuhi on 12/31/2009 3:29:02 AM
i am planning to buy a plot at nakuru-kenya and start rabbit farming but concerned about the market. kindly give me more details on the various breeds and the market.
68. chandrakant on 1/3/2010 3:30:52 AM
Dear Sir, I have small rabbit farm at ratnagiri district of maharastra. I wish to know the market for selling the rabbits in ratnagiri district. Rgds
69. Josphat Gethi on 1/4/2010 3:24:39 AM
am in nyandarua district, kanyagia location, muruai sublocation in kenya and having a rabbit farm, and expecting to expand it, how can i get a reliable market. am having pure breeds and well feed, and good breeding records.
70. Ashfaq on 1/5/2010 9:52:31 AM
I'm interested in rabbit farming and I've got land for the same please give me information about the rabbit supplier, seller and the buyer of the meat and the minimum requirement of investment an land to start farming. Thanx.
71. Carlton on 1/6/2010 10:26:42 AM
I' m interested in starting a rabbit farm but I need all info possible to make this happen. If you would help me I would really appreciate it.
72. Francis Waweru on 1/7/2010 7:38:56 AM
I am based in Kenya. I want to throw myself into rabbit rearing business starting this year. I already know that there is money in this. Irene Kamau, get in touch. 0722-977522.
73. RAMAN on 1/7/2010 10:46:07 AM
I am from panvel dist. Raigad, maharashtra state, i have my rabbitry at my farm in panvel. i need ur help for marketing and for my research i am prepared to pay your fees
74. Abraham Mbugua Ndombi on 1/12/2010 5:52:38 AM
I own five acres of land in Rongai area of Nakuru, kenya and wish to start a rabbit rearing venture. how do i go about it?
75. dalpat on 1/12/2010 8:18:00 AM
I have rabbit farm in gujrat by venketeshvra tamilnadu. but he is not responding now. i have large loss and i am very tired now. what can i do about rabbit farm. it is not a successful business. plz you can guide me, omega rabbit farm chasa, chikhli, navsari gujrat india
76. Duncan Njoroge on 1/12/2010 9:36:03 AM
I am from Kenya. I intend to start rearing rabbit for commercial purposes. I would request to know if there is market for their product. I will be located in Nakuru and Nairobi. Also the kind of breed that will thrive well in these regions. Kind regards
77. vikas jangra on 1/13/2010 11:59:29 AM
sir i am from haryana, we have a group G nine. we wanna start a rabbit farm in himachal pradesh(india). can u please tell me about buyers and rate. yours, G nine
78. samuel kariuki on 1/14/2010 2:43:57 AM
am located at Nairobi kenya and believe i have enough space for rabbit keeping. i understand the business, i am good but i dont have the tiniest idea how to go about it. can some one out there volunteer to help me through the various processes involved. i think i will manage the capital. samskarizz@yahoo.com
79. Olaleks on 1/15/2010 4:15:02 AM
Am a student from plateau state polytechnic, to be precise from jos city, plateau state, nigeria. am interested in starting rabbit farming, please i need more info about their feeding, housing, e.t.c.
80. costel on 1/15/2010 10:01:07 AM
i am interested in a rabbit farming, and i got 50 acre land in ROMANIA, give me please more information about rabbit farming. facilities, rabbit hutch, heating, cooling system, metal cages watering system. thanks! costelazoitei@yahoo.com
81. Wangui on 1/15/2010 11:37:32 AM
Am wangui. I have started rabbit rearing in Kinangop. Is there is any ready market for rabbits? Please assist if there is any market that you know. My email is jemwangui@yahoo.com
82. Robert kazimoto on 1/18/2010 6:01:34 AM
i would like to get all important information on rabbit keeping. also if i could get a sample proposal for rabbit business. Am located in dar es salaam, Tanzania but my farm is at bunju. My phone number is 0713 877855 or 0782273273. what is the specific name of rabbit meat and is it not prohibited for human use according to any religion norms. thanx
83. Stella on 1/20/2010 12:38:08 AM
I am planning to start a rabbit farming project in Nanyuki i have a 10 acre farm. Kindly advise me on how i can start i would also want to have a business partner who is dedicated because i am in employment and based in Nairobi. I am reachable on +254722517474 Nanyuki, Kenya
84. Collins Owade on 1/20/2010 9:09:47 AM
I would like to get all important information on rabbit keeping; suitable breeds, diseases, market etc that would make me factual enough to sell the idea of commercial rabbit keeping to a youth group I chair and is based in Bondo District, Kenya. I will highly appreciate a mentor from Kenya and sample proposal on this. Anybody helpful can get me on +254721953738 or owadecollo@yahoo.com
85. Fahad Alvi on 1/22/2010 6:00:51 AM
i want to start rabbit farming. i m from LUCKNOW, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA. i would like to know the potential market to sell rabbits meat n its skin n its selling price ? how to start a rabbit farm in my place?
86. JOHN WACHIRA on 1/22/2010 11:11:37 AM
Am a new comer in this rabbit business. Could you please quote for the selling price of mature rabbits hear in Kenya and worldwide. Thank you.
87. sharafudeen on 1/22/2010 1:22:57 PM
if anybody want rabbits please contact me. 00919745693827. email sharafmuhammed@rocketmail.com
88. sudhir singh on 1/23/2010 2:37:29 PM
Dear Friends, I want to start Rabbit farming on the small basis. Is this business profitable and who purchase Rabbits from us. I Need a guidance for Rabbit farming. If any one have Knowledge of Rabbit Farming Please Feel free to call me. My Number is (0)9913484859. I am in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
89. ashlysijoy on 1/24/2010 8:28:42 AM
i want to start a rabbit farm on small basis, i need a detail information about this business, is this business profitable? i am in calicut, kerala
90. ronald J on 1/26/2010 5:24:04 AM
I am based in Kenya in a town called Nakuru. I would like to have information regarding the rabbit farming business and the building of the needed structures. I would also appreciate if you would give me tips on how to maximize space on a one acre piece of land.
91. I am violet odhiambo on 1/26/2010 6:27:51 AM
I would like to start rabbit farming for commercial purposes. am based in mombasa; kenya and would want information about ready market please help. anyone out there especially based in mombasa get in touch on 0724332495
92. faith makena on 1/26/2010 8:51:54 AM
I am trying to keep rabbits as part time employment. The biggest challenge i am facing is death. My rabbits are well in the morning when I leave home, they are feeding well and active. The most surprising thing is that when I get home in the even I find at least one dead, is it a disease or what is the cause of this mysterious death. Secondly, after giving birth the mother dies after one month and the little ones follow suit. I am really discouraged. Help me! Ngoingwa, Thika, Nairobi, Kenya
93. Shyam Singh on 1/27/2010 4:47:14 AM
i want to do rabbit farm in rajasthan, so i need full information mob 9460689965 & my address Shyam singh Rathore C/o Prem singh bhati near aii matha temple maderna colony jodhpur, rajasthan. India
94. Rev Simon K.Thiongo on 1/28/2010 1:52:25 AM
Am a Pastor keeping rabbits in large scale and so far i have sold 150 adults. Rabbit project have enabled the church i serve to develop as many members have started the business. We train, sell and help build the husbandry. contact us. sikingori@gmail.com
95. duncan ngine from central kenya on 1/28/2010 2:24:15 AM
i am a kenyan with enough space and from an area where people would be interested in commercial rabbit keeping my only worry is market for the same and also probably having an upto date slaughter house in the neighborhood to ensure that we give the best meet as far as the region is concerned. pls advice. thank you.
96. lucy kinuthia on 1/28/2010 8:13:03 AM
Am Lucy located in Naivasha. Am interested in rabbit farming but I have very little knowledge. Are there people in Naivasha who are doing this type of farming. I have two rabbits but as for now they r like pets. Contact 0722697819
97. paul mburu on 1/28/2010 9:24:42 AM
Good afternoon, Am in nakuru kenya very much eager and ready to start agribusiness in Rabbit keeping. Is it possible to get any help from any nearby livestock breeding department on how to make the houses and where to get the best breed. I will be glad to get the response 0724887702
98. ramchandra fardoliya on 1/30/2010 6:01:27 AM
(i want to do rabbit farm in jhunjhunu rajasthan so i need full information my mob no-9001462971, 9667178735 and my address-ramchandra fardoliya , b-6 central spine, cine star building, vidyadhar nagar jaipur-302023. india
99. m naveen kumar on 2/1/2010 12:39:53 AM
hello sir madam, I AM NAVEEN KUMAR from bangalore india. i am interested in raising rabbit farming in bangalore please guide me were to buy rabbits and how to rear and market them
100. charles kamau muthee on 2/1/2010 9:52:49 AM
I'm youth in kenya Nairobi i have the land to do the farming kindly advice me on the best breeds for meat and the market thanks.
101. PN Njenga on 2/2/2010 7:29:55 AM
I am doing rabbit farming in Juja Farm in Thika, Cenral Kenya. I wish to partner with a person with ready market for the meat and the skin. If assured of these, i have the potential to produce over 50kg per day of the meat-in the next 3 months. 0722247386/0722876789
102. SENTHIL KUMAR.K.G on 2/2/2010 12:00:56 PM
hi, sir i am senthil kumar from sathyamangalam, Erode, TAMILNADU. i want to start a rabbit farm so please guide me to buy and sell rabbits, how much area i need to startup with 25 rabbits
103. Jayanta Bhattacharya on 2/2/2010 1:42:57 PM
I have 32 does and 4 buck now. Once I started it domestically with 10 rabbits. Among them now I have 6 angora rabbit which fur is 6 to 7 cm.long. I always heard that in West Bengal this type of rabbit breeding is not possible because of the climate but it is proved that it is possible. I can't breed them properly just lack of my capital. I just wish to know that who can help me with money to breed this type of rabbit. Thanks. I am from Ichapore, 29km. from kolkata, West Bengal, India.
104. prashant on 2/4/2010 3:21:59 AM
hi, i want to start rabbit farm at nagpur. would you pls guide me about this business. is there any rabbit farm at nagpur/near at nagpur? pls. reply me as soon as possible...thanks.
105. Cathy on 2/4/2010 3:23:28 AM
Central Kenya. market for rabbit in kenya, in the city of Nairobi, who do i go to? what is the best breed for rabbit meat?
106. karuchi caroline wanja on 2/8/2010 4:11:21 AM
am from banana in kiambu district. i want to request you to send me a guideline on how i can get rabbit breeds with 5kg and above. also enlighten me on the major diseases and the drawbacks in this business
107. jagadishwar reddy on 2/8/2010 7:12:02 AM
hi everybody. i'm jagadish. after keeping farm we can sold like mutton rabbit sir... if u know plz give me reply sir... thank u
108. jeff on 2/9/2010 5:06:33 AM
i am really interested to start rabbit farm, but i will get market, i live in kenya. which breed is best? thank you.
109. Gabri on 2/10/2010 8:32:24 AM
Oradea, ROMANIA. My father has already a small rabbit farm and he would like to extend that.... Where could we sell the rabbits? or what would be the next step? 0040 749277138
110. Guillermo Monteagudo on 2/10/2010 4:33:21 PM
I am interested in receiving information on raising meat rabbits. could you be so kind and let me know, at the time of your convenience, what breed I need to get that will give me the best return on investment. could you also, let me know where to buy them? my address is Miami, FL, USA
111. Soumik Dutta on 2/12/2010 12:26:50 AM
I am Soumik Dutta from Durgapur, West Bengal, India. want to start a Rabbit firm. can you help me to tell the right procedure in details? thank you!
112. kevin ooko on 2/12/2010 2:25:28 AM
I just finished high school. I am located in Thika and was eagerly burning with a desire to start rabbit farming for commercial benefits. my problem is that i am not sure if it's going to pay off considering the fact that i will be taking a loan from my brother. Is there a ready market for rabbits and their products in Kenya?
113. sivaraman.k on 2/12/2010 11:00:29 AM
hello sir madam, I AM sivaraman from kerala india. i am interested in raising rabbit farming in kerala and rabbit meat processing units please guide me where to buy rabbits and how to rear and market them
114. Josphat kariuki on 2/12/2010 2:59:47 PM
Am in nakuru, kenya. Seriously invested in rabbit farming, please help to locate good buyers soon.
115. Bernard Ndungu on 2/13/2010 8:52:54 AM
Kindly i would like to get more information on how i can rear 200 rabbits in Kwale district Coast Province in Kenya- initial buying price for this quantity, construction costs, management practices costs and any other expense.
116. Evalyne Kanyina on 2/14/2010 4:42:10 AM
Am in Thika, Kenya. I would like to know where to get the information on rabbit keeping in kenya, know how much a rabbit cost, conditions for export market, already available market and at how much do they buy and how to export. Thanxs
117. H.D.DAVIDS on 2/15/2010 3:10:06 AM
I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE INFORMATION IN RABBIT FARMING IN SOUTH AFRICA, HILMER DESMOND DAVIDS, PAARL WESTERN CAPE, SOUTH AFRICA
118. Adora Gulavi on 2/16/2010 5:58:19 AM
I would like to get into rabbit farming. I have two options on where i could start rabbit breeding, That is in eldoret or kendu bay in kenya. The latter being my preferences. Could you advise me how to go about it as concerns breed, market and cost
119. Sagar on 2/16/2010 12:09:24 PM
Hi, I'M RUNNING A RABBITRY WITH 20 UNITS OF ADULT RABBITS IN HYDERABAD, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA. I'M READY TO GIVE AWAY THE KIDS AND ALSO 2 MONTHS OLD RABBITS. I CAN ALSO GIVE RABBITS FOR BREEDING PURPOSE. INTERESTED PEOPLE CAN CONTACT ME. MY PHONE: 9885850035
120. Benson Ongori on 2/17/2010 4:36:32 AM
Hi, i want to start this business of rabbit farming but i do not know where to get the best breeds to start with. 2. people say that they stick, is that true? 3. Like how much can i invest in such business.
121. JULIUS NGURE on 2/17/2010 12:02:03 PM
I am happy to see many people interested in rabbit rearing as a serious business. I am a business consultant based in Nakuru, Kenya and I have organised a group of interested rabbit farmers. The group was registered last year and many members are now keeping rabbits. A few have over 100 units and are selling improved breeds to each other. We are now in the process of establishing a collection center, a slaughter house and hotel. In my view the secret behind marketing is forming a strong national group. For more details contact me through email.
122. kim on 2/19/2010 4:50:11 AM
am in nairobi, kenya. am curious to know where ready market for rabbits could be found
123. Dorcas Mwangi on 2/19/2010 7:36:51 AM
I am based at South Kinangop, Kenya. Id like to know the basics on how to rear rabbits, the requirements and all the details that are available. Nb, Please Julius Ngure,(above) kindly send me the details on my mail add which is dorkim832000@yahoo.com so maybe we can liaise together. Your add is not visible on this site. Thanks.
124. Ganiu Okeowo on 2/20/2010 12:02:49 PM
How do i start a commercial Rabbit Farming business in Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria.
125. jacob nderitu on 2/20/2010 1:50:29 PM
am in Nyeri, central kenya. kindly let me know potential buyers in kenya. 0722478728
126. tarsius on 2/21/2010 7:35:09 AM
I am a novice breeder from Pekalongan, centra java, Indonesia, want to learn more about rabbit farming. especially rabbit meat and fur producer. where I can get seeds and what is the rabbit superior price. thank you for your attention
127. Nancy Gatiti on 2/22/2010 6:57:20 AM
Hi i am based at Kitengela area in Kenya. I breed exotic rabbits and i would want to get new ideas on rabbit farming
128. RAMAN on 2/22/2010 11:03:05 AM
I am Raman from mumbai, i have my farm in panvel maharashtra, I would like to know from where i will get good rabbits for expansion of my farm and i need some information on dist. wise rabbit farmers ( only numbers ) in maharashtra
129. s.muthusamy on 2/23/2010 9:38:21 AM
sir, i wanted to start rabbit firm. whom i have to contact for buying and selling in tamilnadu. mobile 99420 84461
130. praveen on 2/24/2010 3:23:41 AM
place ganeshpur city belgaum state karnataka. I am interested to start rabbit farm how do i start it and whom to contact for selling and buying and what will be the price for buying and selling and how does it earn for me
131. piera on 2/24/2010 7:37:34 AM
i am from ruiru, kenya. kindly give all the details of rearing rabbits for sale plus the breeding methods cum husbandry. regards
132. NJERI on 2/24/2010 8:28:49 AM
I am from Embu Kenya and want to start a rabbit farm for commercial. Please contact me through my email njeeri73@yahoo.com
133. mercy on 2/25/2010 7:31:40 AM
i am interested in rabbit and fish farming. i just learnt about these businesses this year. i live in the outskirts of Nairobi. i really do not know where i can get information on how to start this business. please contact me on the yahoo address
134. mukesh on 2/25/2010 1:22:46 PM
i'm interested in rabbit farming. i want to open a rabbit farm. can u help me? i'm from rewari haryana........
135. Praveen Kumar on 2/26/2010 11:02:54 PM
I mananam, kottayam, kerala i have a farm of 450 rabbits. still breeding is going on what is the next step to elaborate the business to sell wool. if possible kindly contact me in my Mob No: 09895566418. i will be really great-full to you
136. ankur sahu on 2/27/2010 9:58:38 AM
well i m planning to start rabbit farming, i am from lucknow, uttar pradesh, india. please tell me in detail that will it be good to start such business and if yes please provide me detailed information. thank you
137. shawez khan on 2/28/2010 9:14:02 AM
i m from bhopal, m.p india want to have information about the purchaser where no agent involved, and more information about rabbit farming
138. kevin wmeu on 3/1/2010 2:36:35 AM
Am from kenya and i was wondering what is required to start a rabbit farm business in of land, capital supplier?
139. GetRabbit on 3/1/2010 8:43:59 AM
GetRabbit - ecologic and quick rabbit-breeding technology, effortless daily attendance. Applying this technology perfect and comfortable conditions for rabbits are developed for living and populating P.S. You can visit our website: www.getrabbit.eu. There you can find more information about our GetRabbit brand name mini-farms.
140. rajesh on 3/4/2010 3:05:03 AM
hello am rajesh raipur chattisgarh india. i want to start a rabbit farm on small basis i need a detail information about this business, this business profitable? please give me answer my cell no is-09039379258
141. priscilla on 3/4/2010 6:46:31 AM
am a rabbit farmer in kiambu and have best breeds of rabbits e.g. new zealand white. California white. flemish giants earlobes. flask vendor etc. any one interested can call 0722735409. am located in kenya, kiambu town muthithi gardens
142. mukesh on 3/6/2010 12:12:28 AM
hi sir i want started rabbit farm , but i don't have knowledge. i want full detail how to buy and sell. i'm ramgarh disst. rewari and my contact no is. 09211031201, 09996323694.........
143. Sam Nzyuko on 3/6/2010 5:33:52 AM
I am situated in Machakos District in Kenya. I have about 1,000 california white breed rabbits and counting! Wish to supply in star hotels and universities! my number is 020-8017276. call now for prompt delivery!
144. Sam Nzyuko on 3/6/2010 5:41:22 AM
I am in Nairobi, Kenya! I can sell a mature rabbit (male/female) for about Kshs. 3,000 only. The meat is excellent and its 100% cholesterol free! Recommended by dietitians! email now: nzyukos@yahoo.com
145. Ismail Fadra on 3/7/2010 10:55:28 PM
I am from Daman U.T.Via Vapi Gujarat India. I Have 5000sq ft of land how profitable can rabbit farming business be in this area.
146. sanjay gaur on 3/8/2010 1:59:09 AM
delhi, india, wants to start rabbit farming on medium scale
147. P.AYYAPPAN on 3/8/2010 3:45:55 AM
i am ayyappan from tamilnadu india i want a to z details rabbit business.
148. Ashit K. Tank on 3/9/2010 12:45:05 AM
myself Ashit, M.Sc. Agri from Junagadh Agril. Uni. in Gujarat, India. Sir, I want to Establish a Rabbit farm with 20 rabbit, so plz forward total information about rabbit farming. Actually in Gujarat no rabbit farm is in working condition at commercial basis. plz answer me as early as possible. Thank you Sir
149. dhiral. dattani on 3/10/2010 6:46:42 AM
i want start rabbit farming in Mumbai. please contact me :-9920395998, Thank You -Dhiral. Dattani
150. SYED FAROOQ AHMED on 3/11/2010 3:09:41 AM
I am Syed i have interest to start the rabbit farming business give me the tips and where to buy the rabbit and whom to sell i am planning to start the rabbit farm in Nalgonda dist (andhra pradesh) in INDIA.
151. MUTHONI on 3/11/2010 4:01:39 AM
I am Muthoni from Naivasha, i have 4 male rabbits of 5 months which i want to sell. Please contact me through this No.0721-384808.
152. Aamil on 3/11/2010 9:44:32 AM
I am Aamil Malik, resident of Gujarat. I have my village 100 Kilometers from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I want to Start a Rabbit Farm for Commercial purpose. I would be very thankful to you if i could get some assistance from you. Thanking you, Yours Faithfully, Aamil Malik
153. Njoha Gathua on 3/12/2010 3:08:49 PM
Hi, I would like to get in touch with Julius Ngure response 151, with intention to join the Nakuru CIG. My contact gathuan@gmail.com 0722344448 and based at Lanet.
154. Khalid Almudhyan on 3/13/2010 3:59:32 AM
I am from Saudi Arabia I would like to start a rabbit farm. on small budget. appreciate your assistance
155. kishor Dagaduji Mapari on 3/13/2010 4:05:56 AM
I want to start rabbit farm please advice for how to start rabbit farm in Chikhalthana, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
156. amit singh on 3/13/2010 8:43:37 AM
dear sir, i am from lucknow in india i want do this rabbit framing please contact to us other wise give me your add and mobile num . thanks amit singh 9335371742 9838423799 9369122845
157. adam bhai juneja on 3/13/2010 9:06:01 AM
I want to start rabbit farm in kodinar(gujarat) so please give information above that MOBILE NO::-09228257801. TALUKA, KODINAR, JUNAGADH, GUJARAT, INDIA
158. amit singh on 3/14/2010 9:04:05 AM
i want open a rabbit farm please contact me on my num. 9335371742, 9838423799
159. santosh pns on 3/15/2010 1:52:30 PM
i would like to start a rabbit farm, in kannur, kerala, india. to start with 50 rabbits, thanks
160. jordan w. m. on 3/16/2010 2:04:43 AM
I have started a rabbit farming in Ukunda, in three months time i will have them ready for sale please if you are a buyer contact me on this email: wjmutiso@yahoo.com
161. samuel w njihia on 3/16/2010 3:54:49 AM
I need more info on rabbit rearing. i have started in Mununga village, Kigumo district in central province. Please assist in finding market also, thanks.
162. Paul M on 3/16/2010 6:00:55 PM
I already have a rabbit farm in Thika, Central Kenya with over 500 rabbits. Please send me details on rabbit buyers. I prefer a sale contract. Serious bids only. I also have a good number of interested farmers and can therefore sustain huge orders.
163. ruth mburugu on 3/19/2010 5:15:09 AM
I have just started a rabbit business in Meru I would like to know where to get the market for my rabbits and if the new Zealeand white and those others will do will in the cold climate.
164. yadagiri pusa on 3/19/2010 5:42:49 AM
I have just started the rabbit farming I want to know about market for sale my rabbit, thanks...
165. Nelson on 3/19/2010 6:11:48 PM
Hi my name is nelson am a student am reading Animal Science i own a rabbitary farm which i want to sell out. any interested person should cal me with this num 08068524433. i am from Nigeria in Abuja.
166. Revathi.S on 3/27/2010 6:23:36 AM
Hai myself Revathi i'm a employee of a company i'm interested to start up business so help me out by giving the purchaser of my rabbit
167. Stephanie on 3/27/2010 9:44:57 PM
I am in La puente of california. i want to buy baby rabbit to raise it up and for future meat, because i want to start it small, so i want to know where i can buy some rabbit, would you provide some information for me. thank you very much! yours, Stephanie
168. elijah on 3/28/2010 6:02:59 AM
am a rabit and fish farmer situated at the coast -ukunda. will like to still have more breeds of rabbits before i start selling them. i breed also tilapia, and some ornamental fishes like kohi, olandas, spunkins, etc selling will commence as from june .
169. Vijay Adithya Kumar on 3/30/2010 2:54:25 AM
Hi. any one need help in Rabbit farming. you can contact me. I'm from Bangalore. contact:09880428208. vijayadithya.kumar@gmail.com
170. Sande Sikanyika on 3/30/2010 9:01:54 AM
I would like to start a rabbit farm on small basis, I need detailed information about this business, Is this business profitable? I am based in Lusaka, Zambia, thanks, Sande
171. sheshadri on 3/30/2010 11:11:21 AM
I would like to start a rabbit farm on bulk business. i need detailed information about this business. Is this business profitable? I am based in sira. near bangalore, karnataka. thanks please contact 9902999715
172. Esinam on 3/30/2010 2:35:10 PM
I would like to know if the rabbit business is profitable also how best I can market my produce. I'm from Ghana
173. lawal yomi on 4/1/2010 7:02:22 AM
i wish to be a rabbit farmer, what are the basics i should know about rabbit farming. lagos Nigeria
174. MACWAN SATISH DAVID on 4/2/2010 7:05:34 AM
My name is macwan satish David and I am living in INDIA, GUJARAT, ANAND CITY NEARBY BARODA CITY. I WANT TO START A NEW RABBIT FARM SO I HOPE THE FAVORABLE REPLY SOON. REGARDS, SATISH
175. sarah ngatia on 4/3/2010 9:15:06 AM
Am from Nyeri town in Central Kenya, am interested in rabbit rearing. how do i start and would like to know whether there is market for it. Is there a group of rabbit farmers in Nyeri.
176. patrick kiogora on 4/3/2010 4:34:06 PM
im in kenya and im ready to buy rabbit meat as there isnt enough supplies. please contact if u have any ready to sell and mature. contact no 0722722552
177. Michael Atnas on 4/6/2010 6:04:31 AM
Am situated in Nairobi and looking for someone with expertise in rabbit farming. Please get in touch on mwamache@gmail.com
178. george on 4/7/2010 7:11:19 AM
We are situated in Nairobi Makadara estate and we specialize in rabbit keeping and rabbit training so that other farmers as well can get the expertise to keep and rear rabbits on a large scale. We sell all different kinds of rabbit breeds from California white, Flemish giants, chinchilla, new zeal, frank vendor and also Angolan whites and all cross breeds at an affordable price. We also do sell rabbit meat per kg. As for the learning it takes place at our farm in makadara estate. Lets all join hands as we attain the millennium development goals. For more information do feel free to contact us through 0720826713 or through email f_wachira@yahoo.com
179. DELVADIA SANDIP on 4/8/2010 3:48:23 AM
Re. sir. Please guide me how can start rabbit farm in gujarat, dist-rajkot, my cell no.+919979850055,
180. sureshkumar on 4/8/2010 1:14:39 PM
i am in bangalore ( india )we have more than 300 nos rabbits ready for sales. kindly send the seller details
181. james m njoroge on 4/8/2010 2:57:10 PM
i am in central kenya intending to start rabbit farming, which is the best breed and is there ready market for the produce
182. SAURABH AGARWAL on 4/10/2010 6:25:53 AM
i am from lucknow at uttar pradesh in India and i want to start rabbit farm so please guide me. my mobile no. +91-9454109346
183. Simon Kinyanjui on 4/10/2010 7:50:13 AM
I would like to start rabbit farming but have no knowledge on how to go about it. This is in terms of construction of hutches, what to feed them on to be healthy, their common diseases and general management of commercial farm.
184. universal livestock organic company on 4/10/2010 10:47:28 PM
we are rabbit breeder company supplying rabbits to the farmers, and taking buy back of rabbits, mobile no -09099078881
185. ravikiran on 4/11/2010 5:54:15 AM
i need to start a rabbit farming suggest me how do it. bangalore karnataka india
186. budhrao kumbhare on 4/12/2010 3:57:57 AM
I want start rabbit farming so suggest me how to start & bank loan plans
187. benjamin on 4/12/2010 5:54:45 AM
i want to start a rabbit farm in ibeju-lekki area of lagos state . is there any problem if the farm is located near a fish farm? thanks. please note i have no experience yet. thanks
188. Elom on 4/12/2010 5:57:42 PM
Hi there, a few friends of mine just decided some hrs ago to go into rabbit farming. we are about to get as a gift 3 female and 1 male rabbits. we want to start it small and eventually aspire for commercial bases. I want some advice on how to start, what to look out for, just any tips... i live in Ghana. Thanks
189. Naveen BG on 4/13/2010 1:05:31 AM
please, give details about rabbit farming and also buyer and seller contact name & address. I have planned to start rabbit rearing in Bengalooru.
190. stephen kibiru, nairobi, kenya on 4/13/2010 5:55:49 AM
Thanks for your contacts. I have an interest to assist jobless youth in my country to start rabbit farming as a business enterprise. Please provide some information on appropriate breeds for meat, housing area per doe/buck and/or litter, feeding requirements. If you can provide some reference material I would gladly access them even from the internet. Thanks, Stephen
191. josephine nthenge on 4/14/2010 4:30:40 AM
hi am planning to start rabbit farming and have no idea of how to go about it. which is the best breed to rear? what are the common feed for rabbits? common ailments that affect the rabbits? just how do you manage the whole business. Thanks. my e mail address is jojejohn@yahoo.co.uk thanks
192. freshia on 4/14/2010 4:41:21 AM
am from Limuru, Nairobi Kenya and am already rearing about 40 rabbits. help me with information on how and where to market my rabbits especially in restaurants and medical schools. thanks.
193. akshay goel on 4/15/2010 2:22:37 AM
I want to start the rabbit business i have 75 rabbits in my rabbit house they are my hobby but now i want to make my hobby professional please guide me
194. Mc-kay on 4/15/2010 4:06:12 AM
Am kolawole from epe(lagos) nigeria, i have about 50 white rabbit and about 45 black. Pls where can i sell them? I want to start snail farming. U can reach me on +2348069640819 Thanks
195. kamran khan on 4/17/2010 2:52:54 AM
I am kamran i want start rabbit farming BAHAWALPUR (Pakistan) i have little price of land & get start. You can guide me. Thanks.
196. Bhasker Rao on 4/19/2010 1:24:07 AM
Dear Sir, I want to Start Rabbit Farming in 1/2 Acre of Open Land which is available in Warangal Andhra Pradesh What is the investment and What types of Breeds should be used and what is the Capital investment. I want to start with Small Capital. Is There any bank which provides LOAN for Rabbit Farming Pls provide the Derails my Contact NoL: (o) 9849767142
197. M.Waseem Khan on 4/21/2010 4:28:20 AM
dear sir, I want to start a rabbit farm for this please give me the all necessary information like how much budget required in small rabbit farm, marketing, purchasing, how much area we need, types of breeds which survive in rajasthan.
198. margaret on 4/21/2010 9:54:58 AM
Dear Sir, I'm Kiarie Magaret from Kiambu Kenya. Have started Rabbit farming as part time job. Basically my profession. i'm involved with fresh fruit farmers in Kisumu and would like to mobilize them to add rabbit farming as agribusiness in their farms. Please advice me on suitable market and the best breed. Thanks
199. Rahul Bhujel on 4/22/2010 1:22:45 AM
Dear sir/maddam I am very much interested on Angora rabbit farming please provide me related[fur, wool buyer and Angora rabbit seller] phone no, e-mail address, website so that I can achieve my goal, thanking you its me Rahul Bhujel from Nepal.
200. janet kamau on 4/22/2010 3:20:00 AM
Dear Sir/Madam, Kind regards. Am a new rabbit farmer starting out. Currently I have 4 does and two bucks of newzealand breed. Am interested in growing my farm to an extent of selling 100 rabbits monthly. Kindly advice on how I can meet this goal by December 2010 and where I can sell my rabbits. Assistance is highly appreciated. Janet Kamau, Nairobi Kenya.
Name:
Email:
Comment:
4 + 6 =

Small Business Articles