Cost of Pizza Hut Franchise

Pizza Hut or Pizza Hut, Inc. is an American restaurant food chain and worldwide franchise that sells various styles of pizza together with side dishes like pasta, garlic bread and Buffalo wings.

It is being known worldwide because of its much franchise.

On the year 1958, Mr. Frank and Dan Carney have a loan of $600 from their mother, bought used materials and rented a small shop along the busy intersection of their hometown in Wichita, Kansas. There, they open the first ever Pizza Hut. Nowadays, Pizza Hut is possessed by Yum! Brand, Inc., a parent company of different known food shops. Pizza Hut is also considered as the world’s biggest pizza restaurant company because it has 6,200 and more restaurants in the America alone and 4,000 and more restaurants in more than 100 different countries.

In more than 50 years, Pizza Hut has been known for making pizza. It serves original style pizzas which can come in different crusts. Being America’s first ever nationwide pizza chain, Pizza Hut takes pleasure in his nonstop growth. Now, Yum! Brands is the international leader in Multi-branding, giving buyers choice, ease, and value by uniting two different brands under one roof. Multi-brand chances are still available all throughout America and give franchisees an aggressive edge an also much advantages.

If you already have a fund of an average of $1.3 million to $3 million and have a net worth of $1 million along with $360,000 in liquid assets, you can purchase a franchise of Pizza Hut just within the year. But take note that there are also other requirements besides that. You should pledge to start up a minimum of 3 restaurants within 3 years. Pizza Hut is one of the groups that give huge franchise support as well as advertising, training, business lessons, improvement and company sourcing. Performance Improvement Programs and back up are also given to every new franchisee alongside with the 12 to 16 weeks of mandatory training.

The Yum! Brands, Inc. gives the authority of multi-branding that involves two National Media Budgets, another two Category Leading Brands and two menus. In this way, it can widen the consumer’s demand, which has the possibility to maximize the average check size. Field offices are situated all over the United States to help franchise and company restaurant operations. Pizza Hut also stand for a solid brand that has present economic consistency over a period of time. Yum! Brand is also dedicated to franchising because almost 80 percent of their stores are possessed by independent franchise operators.

Besides from the above information, you must also know the pros and cons of this company.

The Pros of this Company are as Stated Below:

• Being ranked as No. 1 in its own category last 2008.
  • The Yum! Brands are considered to be as one of the international leader in Multi-branding.
  • The Cons of this Company is:
  • Before you start your operation, you must wait for about 46 weeks, but you must not lose patience because after all, it’s worth the wait.

• 1. padma said on 5/12/2011 9:34:22 AM
    Can u please email me the franchise details of Pizza hut and also can u please give me the contact details of development agent of Andhra pradesh
  • 2. Shweta said on 6/3/2011 7:11:54 AM
    Kalyan,Mahatashtra.I want to take PizzaHut Frenchise.Plz help me for same
  • 3. JENEVEB said on 6/11/2011 2:12:16 AM
    can u please give me some information where to approach because we want to franchise pizza hut...
  • 4. dave kajal p. said on 7/21/2011 6:02:47 AM
    Respected sir/Madam, I'm from Vadodara, Gujarat, India. Can u Please Give a Information about Pizza Hut Franchise in Details. Plz help me.
  • 5. malvika kukreja said on 7/25/2011 7:05:31 AM
    hello sir i want to open pizza hut in gwalior at dd mall can u tell me the full process to take franchise of it .GWALIOR(MADHYA PRADESH,INDIA)
  • 6. Akash said on 8/7/2011 2:43:25 AM
    Sir, I want to start my own franchise business of Pizza Hut Express model. kindly let me know the process to take a franchise of it. Jabalpur(Madhya Pradesh).
  • 7. Atul said on 9/28/2011 1:44:54 PM
    Dear sir/madam, I’m interested to start the business with “Pizza Hut” Franchise in Rohtak, Haryana. Could you please provide me with information what I need to fulfill in order to except my business proposal?
  • 8. mandeep singh bhullar said on 11/2/2011 2:40:38 PM
    sir, could you please help me in setting up the pizza hut in delhi...please contact me at 09911113838.
  • 9. Ankaj dhingra said on 11/18/2011 2:18:09 AM
    Hello, I'm interested to start the business with " Pizza hut " Franchise in Sri ganga nagar..could you pls provide the complete details...
  • 10. Mona Malik said on 12/7/2011 12:09:55 PM
    @Mona Malik, Dear sir/madam, I’m interested to start the business with “Pizza Hut” Franchise in Rohtak, Haryana india. i move from australia. I used to work in pizza shop. Could u please provide me with information what I need to fulfill in order to except my business proposal?
  • 11. Bijrajsinh Jadeja said on 12/10/2011 1:07:31 AM
    sir/madam i m Interested to open pizza hut in gujrat, jamanager if you can provide me Pizza Hut Franchise in Details Thank you for your time Have nice day ''''''
  • 12. shyam sharma said on 1/2/2012 12:29:39 PM
    Hi, I want to take franchise operations in chandigarh & Delhi - Pls contact me @ 09216709449
  • 13. rahul sharma said on 2/10/2012 10:14:06 AM
    sir/madam i m Interested to open pizza hut in udaipur, rajasthan if you can provide me Pizza Hut Franchise Details or some information regarding this. regards, rahul sharma
  • 14. sanjay malu said on 2/12/2012 4:02:09 AM
    i am interested to open up a pizza hut in sikkim gangtok /siliguri please send the the project details .
  • 15. prajapati jaimin said on 3/29/2012 1:05:45 AM
    i'm interested to open pizza hut in vadodara near to college,hostel,in public place .Plz give me information regarding investment for franchises, what type of process, contact no.
  • 16. mukut said on 6/23/2012 7:13:25 AM
    Sir I want to open a pizza hut in kishangarh dist.ajmer in rajasthan plz suggest me that what's the processor of this business and would u like to give me franchise for this chain so plz inform me cost of ur franchise and others . Thanks ur faithful mukut
  • 17. Ganeshraj said on 7/12/2012 2:28:53 AM
    Sir I would like to open a Pizzahut franchise in Chennai North. Please inform the cost of the business and other relevant information. Thanks, Ur faithful, Ganesh
  • 18. jayesh said on 8/19/2012 3:54:55 AM
    bhavnagar, gujarat..at this place i want to open pizza hut.so give me information about it..
  • 19. Murali said on 9/23/2012 11:05:59 AM
    Hi, I am based out of Hyderabad, India. Please suggest what could be the cost of business to take franchise of Pizza Hut or Burger King or MC Donalds. Thanks, Murali
  • 20. Nikunj Govindiya said on 9/27/2012 4:27:15 AM
    Dear respected sir, I want franchise in Bhanvagar Gujarat. so if u think for our small city to give franchise then i will be happy. I am a graduate person. I will give u best location in bhavnagar city. so please try to give a franchise in bhavnagar. Thanking you, Nikunj Govindiya, Bhavnagar. Gujarat. mo. no. 09033999938 , 7405249760
  • 21. Indradip Roy said on 10/14/2012 1:28:45 PM
    sir, I am interested in opening up a pizza hut store in S freeiliguri at cosmos Mall. pls feel free to contact me at9733000455. Best Rgds INDRADIP
  • 22. HEMANT KHATRI said on 11/9/2012 4:12:37 AM
    sir I Want franchise in kundli (singhu border) Anshal Mall on KARNAL GT ROAD . MALL WILL BE OPEN M/C DONALLS ALL READY OPEN IN THIS MALL. SO PLEASE TRY TO GIVE A FRANCHISE . THANK YOU 9050002454(HEMANT KHATRI)
  • 23. Tapesh kunawat said on 11/25/2012 2:41:09 PM
    Dear sir i want to open pizza hut in my city jaipur. Rajasthan so plzz send me your requirements for granting me this service thank you.
  • 24. viral said on 12/6/2012 7:09:49 PM
    HI, I AM LOOKING TO MOVE IN BARODA, GUJARAT. I LIVE IN LONDON AND MY BROTHER HAVE A FRANCHISE OF PIZZA HUT. I HAVE A GOOD LOCATION IN BARODA AND I WANT TO INVEST IN FOOD SHOP. COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESS, INVOLVE COST AND BASIC REQUIREMENT. MANY THANKS.
  • 25. Deepak Kumar said on 1/8/2013 11:28:27 AM
    Hello Sir, I’m very passionate about business and especially in terms of franchise like Pizza Hut. I have 4 years of experience in marketing. So, on that basis can I apply for a PIZZA HUT franchisee because it's on demand today. I’m telling you this because I heard that one needs 3 years of experience to manage the Pizza Hut.I am Waiting For Your kind Response...!! Thanks & Regards, Deepak Kumar Mob:-9460617208
  • 26. bharat desai said on 2/24/2013 3:56:14 PM
    i live in us and i own two businesses but i would like to invest in pizza hut stores in GUJARAT, INDIA. Could u please give me the contact details of development agent of Gujarat, India. Thanks
  • 27. yudhishter assija said on 3/23/2013 6:43:14 AM
    i want to invest in pizza hut stores i have space 1350 feet covered area and 1200 feet open area so please give me the contact detail of development in gwalior mp india thanks
  • 28. MANIKANT said on 5/1/2013 2:30:06 AM
    i would like to invest with a pizza hut.. i need all information that will help me to take an outlet or franchise of pizza hut. my contact no is 9718257259
  • 29. Sameer said on 5/3/2013 1:43:56 PM
    I would like to start a business with pizza hut franchise, I am based in jabalpur m.p. jabalpur, india
  • 30. Harish Dubey said on 6/22/2013 5:57:40 AM
    I want to start Pizza Hut in Lucknow IIM Road. Kindly provide the complete details and investment required. Regards, Harish Dubey 9373497127
  • 31. divya patel said on 7/15/2013 7:16:13 AM
    I was thinking to start a pizza hut franchise in amravati.. Can you plzz frwd me the cost indulged to get the franchise and all the requirements and details... Also contact details with whom things can be worked out...
  • 32. sonu agarwal said on 8/5/2013 2:57:55 PM
    hello sir , this is sonu i want to know about the total cost of taking franchise at dhanbad jharkhand. plz let me know the full details n investment requirement..
  • 33. Kaushik bharwad said on 8/8/2013 2:24:15 AM
    sir i am planning to start with pizza hut in baroda. Can you please forward me the cost and entire procedure to be carried out for it. Name:-Kaushik bharwad Contact:-9638152261
  • 34. dhiraj bansal said on 9/22/2013 3:08:47 PM
    Dear sir, I want 2 open a franchise of pizza hut in my city that is siliguri, west bengal, india. Kindly contact me 2 give d details of formalities n franchise fee. Ph-9733417214 Regards Dhiraj bansal
  • 35. Umesh said on 10/6/2013 6:54:10 AM
    Hi Sir, I want to start pizza hut franchisee in pune, can you guide and what will be the overall investment cost? M:9370017241
  • 36. shivan vyas said on 10/11/2013 4:34:59 PM
    Hi Sir , I want to open a pizza hut franchise in bhavnagar Gujarat i need details for that an how much money should be invested in this . Thanks Shivan Vyas.
  • 37. chirag ray said on 10/22/2013 2:41:48 AM
    dear sirs, i want to open franchise in anand. we have lots of prime location in anand city and vallabh vidhyanagar too. can you please help me for franchise? give me prompt response. regards with... chirag ray. anand. gujarat.
  • 38. tripti tripathi said on 11/7/2013 4:13:52 AM
    Hello sir, i want to open pizza hut in gwalior (madhya pradesh), kindly forward me the concerned detail and the contact information.
  • 39. Sachin Upadhyay said on 11/9/2013 6:23:14 AM
    I am a young entrepreneur who is enthusiastic and always ready to build team and work as a group looking to get associated with prestigious organisation of your by opening up a joint in Jabalpur M.P please send me the details of how and where to apply for the same
  • 40. Rachit Panchal said on 12/20/2013 3:04:29 AM
    I want to open pizza hub at my native Mahemdabad dist Kheda Nadiad. Provide me estimate cost to open hub.
  • 41. harvinder singh said on 1/4/2014 11:37:52 AM
    Dear sir i want to open pizza hut in my city ajmer Rajasthan so plzz send me details of formalities & franchisee fees..
  • 42. Yogita said on 1/15/2014 11:42:57 AM
    I am interested in Pizza Hut Delivery (PHD)franchise at my hometown near Nasik, Thanking you,
  • 43. Gajendra yadav said on 3/10/2014 1:36:41 AM
    i want to open pizza hut in jaipur at N.H.11. please contact to me and give me opportunity.
  • 44. Abhijit Bhowmick said on 3/13/2014 8:54:00 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to open Pizza Hut in Berhampore, Murshidabad, West Bengal and Shantiniketan, Bolpur, Birbhum, WestBengal. please contact me and give me the opportunity. Plz send me details and franchisee cost
  • 45. Naresh Thakkar said on 5/4/2014 12:13:07 AM
    Hello sir. I want to franchise if pizza hut in my city Deesa gujarat. plz give me an opportunity. my number is 9898235136...& plz send contact numbers of responsible parson in gujarat with franchise cost & details. .
  • 46. sonu pahwa said on 6/1/2014 9:16:38 AM
    Dear sir, I want to open franchises in jabalpur. I have prime location in jabalpur city.can you help me for franchise, give me prompt response.my nub is 09300601607. plz send contact number of responsible person in mp with franchise cost and detail...regarda with sonu pahwa jabalpur (m.p)
  • 47. kartik tiwari said on 7/1/2014 3:58:25 AM
    i am looking forward for the franchise in jabalpur, may i have ur contact number details plzzz
  • 48. YATEENDRA SHARMA said on 7/4/2014 3:02:24 AM
    Dear Sir, i am interested for jabalpur m.p. please give the details and contact no. thanks
  • 49. akshay said on 7/4/2014 4:39:30 AM
    sir, i am interested to know the cost of franchise to open in karnataka belgaum. please let me the information on akshaykakatkar@gmail.com
  • 50. atul goyal said on 7/25/2014 4:20:32 AM
    Can u please email a cost of franchise to open a pizza hut and your contact number, kota(rajasthan)
  • 51. Shubham Jain said on 7/29/2014 10:22:57 AM
    hey, I'm looking to take franchise of pizza hut in my locality and I should want to know what the legal procedure of it and how much capital worth for it. contact me as soon as possible, Thank you. Regards: Shubham Jain
  • 52. bhupinder said on 8/12/2014 6:49:04 AM
    can u please email or sms on my no. +919780045720 a cost of franchise to open a pizza hut in my city
  • 53. Priyanka Agarwal said on 10/1/2014 10:34:56 AM
    hey. I want to take pizza hut franchise and open a store in Rangpo, Sikkim. Plz email me the contact no. and also how much area is required for the store.
  • 54. Bijendra Thakur said on 1/26/2015 2:41:09 AM
    Hi If you are looking Retail& food franchise. so kindly contact me or mail me retailelixir1@gmail.com, Bijendra Thakur 09675184502
  • 55. sonam phuntsho said on 3/16/2015 10:42:30 AM
    I would be very pleased to get clear information of franchising process and cost of franchising pizza hut. I want to start it in Thimphu, capital of Bhutan. thank you.
  • 56. siddharth sahu said on 4/13/2015 6:17:27 AM
    hello sir/mam I want pizza hut franchise so please reply to me my mail id and my location jaunpur (Utter Pradesh)
  • 57. Naresh Chaudhary said on 4/13/2015 11:19:36 AM
    Hi, i would like to inquire about pizza hut franchise in Kota Rajasthan (India) kindly send details on my e-mail. thanks
  • 58. sachin said on 5/19/2015 10:57:47 AM
    hello sir i want to pizza hut franchise in sagar (Madhya pradesh). so please email me each & every process. cost also
  • 59. Vihang said on 6/27/2015 8:47:38 AM