“Starting a Funeral Home Business”
Comment Page 2

201. Fredolin Mzozoyana said on 4/5/2011 3:24:04 AM
Wow! First time I do inquiries about FH biz & I'm so fascinated by the advice given by good people here & may they continue to grace the universe with their well thought wisdom. As for responses about South Africa's high interest, I think its because of a stable economical & political friction unlike other countries & yes death rate is high with HIV/AIDS related causes but they don't necessarily amount to why people want in the biz, reason being most HIV/aids related death are amongst the poorest societies who can barely afford to bury their loved one thus you find government takes over in that instance. Another comment was spot on by mentioning "should you die" insurances which most South Africans have joined or rather invested in because of our diverse cultural practices when it comes to burials. We Africans in SA are biggest spenders of funerals, family brackets are large, community support is huge thus you find that an individual could cover him/herself up to R 50 000.00 to cover up the ceremony. Burials are sensitive here in South Africa & some individuals reply bitterly by trying to ridicule the country by mentioning Aids & unemployment like as is they make business sense. Give individuals who might have interest in investing in our beautiful country business facts not your opinion about the country. God bless

202. Inetta Emerson said on 4/20/2011 10:56:55 AM
Mason, MI, USA. My husband has been in the funeral business for almost 9 years now. We are talking about purchasing an existing funeral home in our home town. It is a corporate funeral and we would like more information on the steps we need to follow to make an offer and the funds that we should have available for start up.
203. Storm Masters said on 4/27/2011 5:22:21 AM
Hi, My name is Storm Masters and I am 19 years old and my career goal is to work in the funeral industry. However due to my age I have been unsuccessful in getting a job. (Through my research I have found out that you need your full drivers license to gain access and I am on my green P plates and also I am under the age of 25 years old so I cost more for insurance.) I also live on the South Coast of Australia NSW in a remote coastal country town called Merimbula which is near Bega. I completed work experience in my local funeral home at the age of 15 for two weeks, and I have been helping them out now and then in the mortuary and helping direct the funerals. I am currently working full time at the local hospital as a surgical ward clerk, and also at 2 other orthopedic surgeons private practices as a medical receptionist I completed my HSC year 12 certificate in 2009 and achieved high marks, I am a Justice of the Peace and have just completed at Advanced Diploma of Celebrancy to become a qualified marriage, civil and funeral celebrant, I have submitted my application to the attorney generals office and am awaiting approval. I am thinking about starting a correspondence course in Grief and Trauma counseling but am unsure if this would be of benefit to be in gaining access to the funeral industry. All of the courses I have researched said that you need to be employed in the industry in order to do them, I am unsure of what I should do next? CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP GUIDE ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION my email address is- storm.masters92@yahoo.com.au
204. Rob beginner adviser said on 5/1/2011 2:54:08 PM
I am from Canada. While many family funeral homes sold out to the Corporations it is the family funeral homes that are proving to be more successful. It is very expensive to own your own funeral home here. At least 400,000 for your building, another 100,000 for equipment plus the cost of a hears, family car and removal vehicle. Your overhead is very high. You require about 6 calls per week to make a decent living. Honesty and being friendly are the key as well as top notch service without nickel and dimeing the families you serve. Average cost is $6,500. This is very much a labor intensive business with long hours. You must be licensed to embalm and hold a license to be an owner. It is a 3 yr. course here. You must also display a minimum of 12 caskets of varying prices. Treat your lower priced funerals the same as your higher priced funerals and you should do well. Treat everyone who enters your home with care and respect and they will keep coming back each time they have a death in their family. You are wise to do your own embalming as opposed to sending out to an embalming center for the work to be done there. That way you control the quality of the work. As an owner you can do very well financially. 300 calls a year should net you about $350,000 profit and that is with you taking a $2,000 a week salary for yourself. Full time embalmers (Directors) earn from $40-55 per year.
205. M Kerbey said on 5/13/2011 8:09:28 AM
Hi I am a fully qualified funeral director experienced in setting up funeral homes throughout europe and i am looking for investors for a project I can be contacted via email mkerbey@hotmail.co.uk
206. Nelson said on 5/22/2011 4:43:07 PM
i want start on this business of funeral undertaker, what will be the financial implication and as well as any training required.
207. pat wa motsepe said on 5/29/2011 3:16:40 PM
I would like to start an operation funeral directors, tombstones and coffin manufacturers. rustenburg, north west province, south africa. Kgabo Redeemed Holdings Limited t/a KR memorials
208. nondumiso nofemele said on 6/2/2011 9:10:50 AM
Hi I'm in johannesburg, south africa and interested in opening up a funeral services/ financial services company doing mostly tracing of unclaimed benefits on pension and provident funds as I have an extensive experience in the retirement fund /financial services industry but don't know how to go about in terms of registering company , drafting a proposal as I'm currently unemployed as I have been retrenched in december 2011

209. Nontombi Makeleni said on 6/3/2011 6:30:42 AM
I am interested in starting a funeral parlour business in the Eastern Cape and would like to know how much must I have as my start up costs.
210. Thomas G Visagie said on 6/4/2011 12:30:07 AM
Hi Sir Eric Marquardt I hereby want to ask id it possible that you can help me start my own funeral home please
211. kadephi moses welkom said on 6/14/2011 3:09:51 AM
Hi i am interested in starting funeral service , but i don't know where to get necessary information . I am currently in a process of collecting all required documents. The interest has been growing in me the past five years .
212. Kirstie said on 6/19/2011 7:02:22 AM
Hi, I am in Queensland Australia I know your all talking about starting your own funeral service. I am really interested in studying Mortuary Science and Embalming so I can work in a Funeral Home but you can't get in to the courses unless you already have a job in a Funeral Home and I have had a lot of trouble finding anyone willing to take someone on. They all seem to be family run businesses and they don't like hiring outside of that. Does anyone have some advice on how to get a job in a home so I can do the full course. Thank you.
213. Palesa Mokolopo said on 6/27/2011 9:35:46 AM
HI, MY FATHER OWNS A FUNERAL UNDERTAKING IN GAUTENG PROVINCE, AT THE VAAL TRIANGLE IN SEBOKENG. HE NEEDS SUMONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN BUYING THE BUSINESS. IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO DISCUSS THIS WITH HIM. PLEASE CONTACT HIM ON O83 422 9436. THANK YOU!!
214. Jerald said on 8/3/2011 9:58:42 AM
I want to turn my church into a funeral home. Where on Tuesdays and Sundays its a church and every other day its serves as a funeral. I want to know how would I go about doing this. Will it really cost me anything since i have the building as a church already. I do want to know the step by step on and the legal aspect on funerals. We had funerals for our church members before free of charge but now I want to serve it as funeral to the community to bring in revenue for the church. The church is located in Harlem (New York,N.Y.
215. webster said on 8/10/2011 6:16:46 AM
hi, i am webster, i am a licensed embalmer and running a funeral business, we have also a coffin factory, for any one who want to discuss about running a funeral business and the supplies they need feel free to e-mail me in any inquiries...this is my e-mail : webstertolete@yahoo.com
216. angel said on 8/10/2011 8:44:47 AM
i am currently doing my feasibility study about establishing a funeral business, can you email me the services your funeral are offering and other things concerning about it. reply asap. please. thank you. manila, philippines email: myangelme@yahoo.com
217. Donna said on 8/10/2011 9:40:46 AM
Hi, I am presently employed in a business unrelated to funerals, however, the building I work in Bay Shore Long Island, NY was a funeral home and minor renovations have converted it into a business. Since our industry is not doing well and we are unable to sell our building, I was wondering if it would be feasible to change back into a funeral home. If anyone has any ideas about this please email to the above address. Thank you. donhno@aol.com
218. GAIL said on 8/18/2011 8:35:34 AM
I want to start a funeral business, where can I get the necessary info.What is the forms or the number of the forms that I must get from the DEPT OF HOME AFFAIRS. How must I register.
219. Narinder said on 8/22/2011 12:52:31 PM
I would like to start a funeral business, please could you tell me from start to finish, the laws, the licenses and general info about how to set up this business as my knowledge about this business is very low.
220. charlie lambert said on 9/8/2011 1:24:17 AM
i would like to know what i am getting into i would like to be a funeral director and own the business what kinda things or tips would i need to achieve my goal i love helping people and this is the way i can do it iv been to the Cincinnati school of mortuary science in Cincinnati Ohio and i like i after my associates degree in emt i will apply there is getting a emt degree help to get some knowledge in the the funeral directing
221. Kgabo said on 9/8/2011 1:47:40 PM
Hi,please i need an advice how to start funeral parlor business in Mokopane Limpopo province.
222. paul said on 9/10/2011 1:21:14 AM
wanting to own a funeral home to help people in their time of need is a noble idea but there will be bills that have to be paid. So like any business you have to make a profit. And how does one make a profit? By sourcing suppliers who offer products and services that give you the most value for your money. The point of this comment is to inform businesses that i can supply coffins in south africa at a competitive price. So if you are looking for a supplier, contact me. P. S... I am not looking for start up capital or silly deposits into my account. And i do not want to be bothered by stupid people trying to scam me. Straight forward, C. O. D deals only. contact me at josepauldias@yahoo.com
223. Mark said on 9/11/2011 1:35:52 PM
If anyone knows of a funeral home for sale in Texas, preferably Beaumont, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin areas, email me. Thank you. Email address is mpcgib2008@gmail.com
224. Ben Klopper said on 9/12/2011 10:59:29 AM
Hi I am from South Africa Can anyone please help me with information regarding starting up a funeral parlor. I need step by step information. The information will be highly appreciated. I am willing to pay for info at a reasonable price. i've already started a coffin factory in limpopo area please email me at ben.gbs@mail.com or even a established funeral parlour to buy at a reasonable price. Thanks
225. Kalu said on 9/16/2011 5:18:18 AM
I am interested to start up funeral home, pls Roy send me more information via email:kaluinaba86@yahoo.co.uk
226. Farayi J Mabasha said on 9/18/2011 1:55:21 PM
Dear Sir, Please recommend reputable suppliers of funeral home equipment for a start-up funeral home. Regards
227. Paul Chatadza said on 9/21/2011 6:24:32 AM
Hi i am Paul a Zimbabwean i am looking for a partner who can Fund a Funeral Parlour. I know how to start and Run a Funeral Parlour the experience is based on a number of factors which include love of the Industry and Training that i have received in the past 12years . I am also willing to help someone who need to open a Parlour in Africa. Any one interested can contact me thru Facebook on Paul Chatadza.
228. Monique Combrinck said on 9/22/2011 4:02:53 AM
Neave Industrial, Port Elizabeth, South Africa. We are interested in importing the eco friendly cardboard coffins but have no idea on where to begin and what the South African law requires of us. Who do we approach in this instance?
229. CHATS FUNERALS said on 10/4/2011 3:11:20 AM
Chats Funerals a Funeral Service Company based in Zimbabwe is looking for other Funeral Service Companies in Africa, USA, AUST, UK, e.t.c to work as Sister Companies on Repatriation and the other way round for more information get hold of us on facebook at Chats Funerals, we also have Unique packages in this Industry.
230. Thulisa said on 10/9/2011 9:57:18 AM
Hi I am doing my Business Plan for a funeral parlour I would like to know how much starting capital is required to finance the business and which the best working competitive advantage of a funeral parlour.
231. Benson Kitheka said on 10/19/2011 4:47:34 AM
Hi, i would like some help on how and where to acquire best refrigerators for a funeral home .
232. Elijah Walker said on 10/20/2011 7:50:03 PM
I know of a couple of funeral homes for sale in North Carolina for sale. Fully stocked and ready to go. All you have to do is change the name. If you are serious, email me.
233. Deekay said on 10/24/2011 9:18:36 AM
TO ROY AND THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED. South Africa has many township. Life is fast and better percentage of the people live life only for today. As a result they don't plan anything for future but abuse their lives with alcohol and drugs. This things expose them to Hiv&aids, enemies who will eventually kill them, car accidents, skipping medications and to everything that drive them to the grave. Consequently many young people die before they even reach 30years. I once audited cemetery in one of the township called Soshanguve. I was shocked to find out that only on saturday and sunday the cemetery becomes a new home to 100 people. I wondered and asked myself if that is the case in Soshanguve what about big townships such as Soweto in Johannesburg and Umalzi in Durban? So Roy, that is why you see many people from South Africa are interested in starting a business in this field. Another reason is that many people have funeral cover policies and they also cover their close relatives. Therefore no one will come to you to negotiate for a credit. From where many of us are seating there is money in this business. (NB: I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THIS ONE)Deekay from Pretoria (South Africa)
234. Steve said on 10/24/2011 2:25:48 PM
I have an investor ready business plan for a start-up funeral home in North Central Texas. All projections are complete and ready to move forward. I am seeking an investor. I have 10 years as a funeral director/embalmer and I am licensed in Texas. I have a proven entrepreneurial track record prior to entering the funeral business. I have been funeral home manager for 5 years. If interested, please contact me at investor4fh@yahoo.com. I will also look at a lease purchase of an existing funeral home. I am open to discuss anything.
235. farai said on 10/28/2011 3:33:47 AM
am looking for a company or a person that can supply me 5 lowering devices and 5 small tents to go with the devices on the grave site.i would want to know how much it will cost for me to have those things in zimbabwe ,every cost?
236. Ogundare michael said on 10/28/2011 3:16:38 PM
Am already in the funeral business in lagos nigeria, pls i need way forward on this funeral business, i need to learn more on the business in outside country, pls help me out on this issue.
237. Ralph said on 11/7/2011 3:17:44 PM
I am starting a funeral parlour in Zambia and I need a coffin lowering device and church trolley urgently. I also need a supplier of coffin handles and accessories. Sellers or distributors in Zimbabwe and South Africa would be ideal because of proximity. Email: mukuker@yahoo.com or text +61400813803
238. john henry said on 11/9/2011 3:36:21 AM
hi i own cemetery crematorium in australia and would like to open up my own funeral business on the premises this would benefit the public well a one stop shop can you please tell me what i need to do to get it up and running thank you
239. Peter Ndlovu said on 11/20/2011 3:27:36 AM
I fully based in midrand,JHB and I am interested in a funeral parlour business. I need to know on average how much startup costs are needed, equipment to be used from inside the mortuary right up to the grave side, possible supply of inventory, registration process with all the bodies governing this field. Your help will be appreciated. my email address is cndlovu@vodamail
240. Adrian Fernandez said on 11/23/2011 12:11:12 AM
Salinas, CA USA. I offer wooden funeral caskets that my family manufactures in Mexico. I am located in Salinas, CA and can sell our caskets to anyone who has or is planning to start a funeral home or a similar business. Adrian Fernandez, ghcaskets@hotmail.com
241. Antoinette Rebeiro said on 11/25/2011 2:32:12 PM
Hi, I am from Jaipur India,can u supply the coffin boxes here I am interested in starting a business from my home.Thanks.
242. Musawenkosi Hendick Modise said on 11/28/2011 4:47:38 AM
Please I'm in process of registering my Funeral business and my only problem is the business funding and the requirements. I don't want to have accompany with any person or company, I want to run it on my own with my family. My business will operate from Randfontein (Gauteng) Head Office, Balfour (Mpumalanga), Pela (North West) and Zeerust (North West). I also want to be a Supplier and/or Distributor of boxes and caskets. Please give me advise as this is urgent.
243. mbali said on 12/8/2011 9:10:44 AM
Hi there, Me and a partner of mine are looking into creating our own funeral plan, we have about 500 people who are on our database and are ready, do you have information on how to go about this? We have insurance background, as both of us work for an huge insurance company in south Africa, any information would be hugely appreciated. please respond to workeffects@live.co.za. Best regards Mbali
244. Ntsapokazi Mshumpela said on 12/14/2011 1:31:02 AM
Hi! I'm currently running a Funeral Parlour in South Africa and I discovered that there's a huge demand of an Embalming Powder from my clients. I'd like to know where can I find it in south Africa as I've noticed that most suppliers are from overseas.
245. Nicole Ashley said on 1/3/2012 12:45:25 PM
Hi there, I'm 24 Years old and i been working in different Funeral Homes and willing to open my own funeral home down the line with my Partner. Please fill free to email me with more advise and info on HOW TO START A FUNERAL HOME BUSINESS. THANKS YOU
246. Alfred Bobie said on 1/10/2012 9:11:57 AM
What are the requirements for registration of Funeral business. A need sum assistance in financing it and assisted to run it. My business will operate from Eastern Cape ( Sterkstroom & Cala )I also want to be a supplier and/ or distributor of boxes and caskets. Please give me advise as soon as possible Contact No +27726797943
247. olivis said on 1/24/2012 9:12:22 PM
I live in CA. I need info on what classes I need to take to become just a funeral director not an Embalmer. thank you
248. ms. Grant . said on 1/26/2012 11:10:15 PM
I would like to start a funeral home business in Ocala, FL. I have never been in business but I have brilliant ideas as to how to make a successful funeral home and provide the comfort that families need suring this time of loss and grief. Please help me get the information I need to set the ground work. Thank You, Ms Grant
249. tresa harbin said on 1/26/2012 11:52:46 PM
i live in carbon hill, alabama. we have a crematory in our small town. i would like to know what i need to know to hopefully one day purchasing the crematory. where i could go to school to get my license for creamatorist. i have searched on the internet and my questions have not been answered..please help. thanks
250. Mel Kabinski said on 1/27/2012 8:54:53 PM
I owned my own funeral home from 1999-2002. Let me tell you besides the start up costs and the overhead, it's a tough and stressful business. My business went wel for the first year but two unfortunate accidents at my place led to lawsuits and I was forced to close shop. One of my embalmers performed an almost obsolete embalming and displayed the body in morbid condition when i was on vacation. I continued to practice without a license after the incident and I accidentally spilled some chemicals on one of my subjects which burnt to the point of no return. I'm still paying fines.
251. Kay said on 2/1/2012 4:15:54 PM
I am interested in funeral home business. To start up how much assets required in california? And how long does the licensing process takes?
252. Robert Coleman said on 2/17/2012 8:27:43 PM
I'm a student in mortuary school, I have a little exp.working in the funeral home.I been looking in to starting my own funeral business,from what little knowledge I learned in starting a funeral business. you really can't get a set dollar amount on how much it cost to start that particular business.#1 finding a facility,now are you going to buy or lease? #2prep room supplies can cost up to $15,000 thats before you purchase the embalming machine for $4,000 then the embalming table(stainless steel)$5,000. Now to lease a building + the utilities the monthly cost can be up to $5,000.As far as funeral fleet(vehicles)I would go with a lease,funeral coach(hearse) limousine. As far as a transport vehicle I would purchase it. You can use a SUV or something to go & retrieve the body. when I get more info I will share more.
253. MOKETE MANTSHO said on 2/20/2012 7:50:59 AM
Hi there my name is Mokete and i would really love to open a funeral home in Pretoria South Africa can you please tell me more on what course must i take and most of all roughly how much will it cost.
254. DIKO DENIS said on 2/21/2012 12:59:32 PM
HI MY NAME IS MR DIKO DENIS AM 38 YEARS OLD AND AM VERY INTERESTED IN OPENING A COMPANY HEAR IN CAMEROON AND WE ARE IN NEED OF PARTNERS THAT WE CAN WORK TOGETHER AND GROW UP WITH THIS BUSINESS WE WILL LIKE THAT THOSE ARE INTERESTED SHOULD EMAIL US SO THAT WE CAN SEND THEM MORE DETAILS AND DOCUMENT AND THE PLAN FORM. kINDLY REGARD DIKO DENIS TEL +23794970949
255. john muthoka said on 2/22/2012 4:19:15 AM
am willing to start a funeral home and would like you to help me with the proposal to it.
256. kgashane said on 2/25/2012 6:22:05 PM
Any man aged between 18-24 who is interested in starting funeral parlour please be advised this will be group thing not guaranteed but find out more here kgashcandnationz@yahoo.com
257. Gerald said on 2/26/2012 10:42:35 PM
My family has operated a funeral home in Georgia for over 45 years and I recently moved to Boston and realized there's no mortuary here owned by a African American Funeral Director. I have over 20 years of experience in the mortuary science field and I have a relative thats interested in starting a funeral home but dont know whats the overhead required to start a funeral. I'd really like to get input as to how and where to seek information on HOW TO START A FUNERAL HOME. Please respond to my email enclosed with important details. Email: GeeGrooms@live.com. Please put FUNERAL HOME in your subject......Thanks in advance!
258. Sunny Hommeland said on 3/2/2012 2:38:27 PM
Hello, I am in a business class and need to put together a business plan. I need information on the start up costs, equipment, and other tangibles in starting a funeral home. When I am done with these classes, I will be attending Worsham next year. Any help or business plan outline would be most appreciated! I am currently in Lake Geneva,Wi but more than likely will relocate to the northern burbs of Chicago. I would like to focus on green cremations and funerals. Thank you for your time, Sunny
259. Siyabulela macutwana said on 3/4/2012 7:09:46 AM
Saldanha, westerncape, hi i would like to start legal funeral business now i don't know where to start. i request anyone with info to help me.
260. Alec Mashabela said on 3/11/2012 1:38:25 PM
Hi, I am from a township called Soshanguve, Pretoria in South Africa. I would like to start a funeral parlour business. Any pointers, will be appreciated. My email:armconcc@gmail.com
261. Lesedi Lungu said on 3/14/2012 8:25:20 AM
Hi..I want to start a funeral parlour in Botswana. I have a problem in listing all the equipments i will need for a well furnished funeral parlour. Please help me.
262. Kenneth said on 3/17/2012 2:09:36 PM
Hello. i would like information or advice. I am in Africa and planning on starting my own private cemetry, because the local burial grounds are not taken care of and are in bad conditions. Is this a good idea or not! email me at kennethlekolwane@yahoo.com
263. Apollonia said on 3/19/2012 12:12:25 AM
I would like to go back to Zimbabwe to start my funeral business . I am building the capital working in australia can I get the help necessary please. How many cars do I need? How much are cold room in zim at the moment who supplies? I am studying with Pittsburg mortuary university? What license do I require ,can I have the website please Who is the good sum Samaritan to help please. Thanks Apollonia
264. Apollonia said on 3/19/2012 12:17:08 AM
Wanting to start a funeral business outside harare in Zimbabwe please give me some tips my email is tariroapo@yahoo.com do I need a license I am in the medical field
265. Gustuv Guffie Mokhothu said on 3/22/2012 8:06:46 AM
hi ALL I NEED ANYBODY WHO WOULD LIKE TO OPEN A FUNERAL PALOUR CAN CONTACT ME ON(08336640534)I HAVE BEEN IN THE BUSINESS FOR LONG FELL FREE TO DO SO
266. Lebo M said on 4/12/2012 6:09:28 AM
Hi, i would like to start a funeral scheme business. I dont want to run a funeral palour. i just want to help people insure their loved ones and help with the money for burial or the money to use after the funeral. Please help with all the details in how to start this business. I reside in South Africa, Free State.
267. Rob R said on 4/14/2012 2:21:43 AM
I need to write a business plan of owning a funeral business. This is also my dream after I graduate this fall. Can someone give me heads- up on this business layout in the state only. No oversea infor.
268. Aasima said on 4/20/2012 4:54:12 AM
Good day, I am studying Business management at University and I was asked to complete a feasibility study on low cost coffins/coffins from recycled material. Is there anyway, anybody could assist me with an organizational, industry, market and financial feasibility study of such a business.
269. rachel owen said on 5/3/2012 9:34:48 AM
interested in starting a funeral home business with my son. he has graduated from an accredited school . please email all information that we could use to point him in the right direction . state of Missourri USA. thanks
270. Abel Chendamudima said on 5/30/2012 9:32:48 AM
I wish to start a private mortuary and not a funeral parlour. Are there any specific legal requirements? I am aware of the requirement for good reliable refrigeration equipment and high hygienic standards. My idea is to have a private mortuary wherein a dead body is stored prior to burial, which is the point at which the funeral undertaker comes in. My clients will be Funeral Undertakers, Hospitals and the public in general. The corpse would be stored at my mortuary for a fee. Please anybody with information that would assist me in setting up this enterprise. Regards, Abel Chendamudima
271. Prophet said on 6/20/2012 10:30:46 PM
Roy, please email me.. prophet.onar@yahoo.com I'm looking to start a funeral business here in chicago and i would love your insights.
272. Chrystal said on 7/10/2012 10:35:43 AM
Hello, I also want to start my own funeral home or a partnership in Missouri. I am currently researching what it takes to start a funeral Home. I am working for one now so I have a good idea, so now I need to know, how much will this project cost me?
273. DR. FRANK said on 7/12/2012 10:23:02 AM
If you need help to start up a Funeral Home in South Africa - Please email me i will help you with the Info.
274. James said on 7/23/2012 1:06:59 PM
 I am interested in starting to build a funeral home from scratch and i would appreciate some information On what qualifications  i would need?? Any response would be much appreciated thanks... James
275. martin said on 8/5/2012 8:22:32 PM
hi i am based in the south coast of kzn rsa.i would like to start up my own funeral business,please inform me of the whole setup ,how and where to apply ,registration,qualifications
276. ALFRED said on 8/6/2012 4:06:01 PM
My question is, if I offer only a direct cremation service and out source to a local crematorium for removal and cremation do I still need mortuary school? What type of certificates and permits would I need? Would I need a director license? Who or where would I start? Thank you for your help Mortuary Guru...
277. Tshepo Mabaso said on 8/15/2012 1:43:03 PM
Hi, i am interested in starting a funeral home business in gauteng province in south africa, and i have a mutual agreement with one existing funeral undertaker for storage purposes as i don't have my own storage facilities and i'm also struggling to register my business with the department of home affairs and health department, can you please help me with more information please? i can be contacted on the following number +27780928659. Thank you, Regards Tshepo mabaso
278. Mosh said on 8/30/2012 3:59:42 AM
I am in Lesotho, Maseru & I want to start a funeral home business but in the rural areas of this country. My email address is mletlala@hotmail.com
279. Jok said on 9/1/2012 2:35:36 AM
Hi.. I would like to start up a business like this..can you help me where and how to begin..thank you
280. Roddy Adams said on 9/9/2012 6:40:49 PM
I am looking into opening a funeral home in Paradise, La any information anyone would like to share with me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Roddy
281. Frank Davids said on 9/18/2012 7:31:30 AM
I want to start my own funeral business ,I need more information about what to do and what not to do, the financial side of the business and the material use ,legal papers to register, if anybody can assist will be grateful, thank you so much. Western cape ,cape town area ,fdavids@mobileemail.vodafonesa.co.za
282. margaret said on 9/21/2012 5:43:52 PM
Presently doing my internship in mortuary science in Nigeria. I can as well offer help if needed
283. Stanley said on 9/22/2012 12:58:11 PM
Very much interested in establishing a very sound, top quality private mortuary. Where corps could be deposited, embalmed and kept at the strictest hygienic conditions. Please i need the best possible business ideas to achieve this. What I need to be put in place including building dimension, designs, equipment and what personnel to employ and how many as well as the cost of these. I am resident in Nigeria.
284. Andries said on 10/11/2012 12:55:27 AM
I want to open mine in the Mpumalanga area(Komatipoort ) and I need help with finding resources to operate ASAP
285. Jane said on 10/11/2012 2:58:22 PM
I want to build a shed to store coffins as I want to start my own funeral service! Who do I have to get in contact with? What do I need? Do I need planning permission if its a small shed? Do I need to be registered? Ireland
286. Desigan Anderson Chetty said on 10/31/2012 7:58:12 AM
i am interested in opening a funeral business in JHB South Africa and would appreciate any advice on it
287. Margaret said on 11/1/2012 6:06:53 PM
Hello there, I am from Far North Queensland, Australia. I am new to the area and would like to work as a director of a funeral home. I know community involvement is mandatory and have a few ideas of where to start, however just wondering if anyone out there could give me some tips on how they started and what community organisations they joined and or researched.
288. Edgar Gonzalez said on 11/5/2012 3:26:45 PM
I want to open a funeral Home in Texas, US. I would appreciate if someone can send me some information to start with this business. Email: e_dg1@hotmail.com
289. James P. said on 11/21/2012 6:31:42 PM
Hello, I am interested in the Funeral Business in Detroit Mich. I would like to know how to start and what to do.
290. Thomas said on 11/22/2012 3:00:03 PM
Thinking about starting an American styled funeral home and services in the UK and so far have got good reviews any comments would be welcome.
291. dave said on 11/24/2012 2:46:01 PM
Hello, I want to open a Funeral home in toronto and area in ontario canada. I would like to know how to start and what to do?
292. B Singh said on 12/14/2012 5:12:08 AM
i am interested in opening a chain of FUNERAL PARLOURS in India. Please contact if any one can be of help as a consultant or partner.
293. Maureen said on 12/17/2012 3:57:07 PM
Hi, i live in south africa, Limpopo and i need a template of a business plan on how to open a funeral palour, what to include in the business plan, costs and were to start.
294. Albert Eluzu said on 12/18/2012 4:27:11 PM
I am interested in opening a Funeral Parlor in Nairobi Kenya and how much it can cost the business to run for about five years consecutively?
295. ray lakani said on 12/20/2012 12:39:26 AM
I would love to start a funeral home services for the growing little town in Alotau Milne Bay Province, Papua New Guinea. I plan start small and take from there. i would appreciate suggestions etc. Many thanks, Ray
296. SABRINA G VALBRUN said on 12/20/2012 3:09:08 PM
HI, I WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO OPEN MY OWN FUNERAL HOME IN (DELRAY BEACH FL 33484). ALL I HAVE IS A CRIMINAL JUSTICE DEGREE. I WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET CERTIFIED, PRETTY MUCH THE WHOLE 9 YARDS OF THE THIS BUSINESS ASPECT. THANKS IN ADVANCE, SGV
297. Shameka said on 12/22/2012 7:37:45 PM
@ROY, I will be attending Cypress college next semester to obtain my degree in order to start my own funeral home. I have also been volunteering at my local funeral home. Please contact me ASAP. Email: Mekagirl01@sbcglobal.net
298. Corrie Rautenbach said on 1/2/2013 8:17:32 AM
Good day, I am Corrie Rautenbach, from South Africa. I required a business loan for a 2 Funeral businesses @ $450,000.00 , duration for 10 years? We can discussed and agreed upon by the two parties accordingly. Please email me @ cjr.proadd@gmail.com if you interested to help me!!! Thank you
299. Shepard Vika said on 1/8/2013 5:54:20 AM
Hi Roy, I am Shepard Vika from South Afrika. Can you give me all the details about starting a Funeral Home and costs thereof.
300. Iris said on 1/15/2013 11:15:26 AM
I want to start a funeral home on the Island of Aruba, because we have only three funeral homes on the Aruba, and that to short. But I need a business plan for the bank and I need a partner, because I have a peace of land to make the building. Hope that I can find the right partner.
1 (2)