Starting a Coupon Distribution Business
Distributing of coupons is a big marketing tool that businesses, big and small, have been using for years now. It is a method of attracting customers by giving discounts on goods through the use of coupons.
Through the years, consumer’s patronage to coupon has steadily increased thereby improving its effectiveness as a marketing strategy as people learn to value their money more and more.
However, as companies focus to perfect their products, management has been passing administration and supervision of support processes such as coupon distribution has been transferred to organization, Business Process Outsourcing companies (BPO), whose main business is to provide such support. BPO’s can either be proving services for different support processes such as accounting, recruitment, secretarial, etc. or it can focus on a particular activity such coupon distribution. Because coupon distribution as a business is simple and much focused, anyone, even new entrepreneur can get into it easily.
Type of coupon distribution
With the emergence of the World Wide Web, a new venue has been opened to the way coupons are distributed to consumers world wide. The traditional way of distributing coupons are: handling them out to pedestrians or shoppers, handling them to customers upon payment of the goods they bought (they can then use the coupon the next time they shop), through magazine prints which consumers clip to use, or through mails. These days, coupons are also sent through emails, or distributed to different web sites related the product being endorsed.
Before starting a coupon distribution business, it is best to determine first what medium of distribution you will be able to offer client companies. Are you going to do it the traditional way, through the electronic way, or both? This way, you can already decide what skill set you will need to employ.
Coupons are changed depending on the season or availability or supply of a product. Successful coupon distribution could be assessed by the amount of customers the shop receives or the amount of sales a particular product made out of the coupons distributed.
- Here is the primary step to follow in setting up a coupon distribution business
- Determine the type of distribution you want to do
- File the necessary government documents and business permits
- Hire the necessary manpower to do the distribution for you, be it on the traditional way or the electronic way
- Promote your services by talking to potential clients starting with the local shops like grocery, flower shop, pet shop, gym, etc.
- Monitor consumers’ acceptance of the coupons you are distributing so you can give pointers to your clients for up and coming promotions. Your clients will appreciate the extra service you give
- Remember that like in any business, customer satisfaction is the key to success
Shop Business Ideas
- Starting a Pawn Shop Business
- How to Start Auto Body Shop
- How to Start a Meat Shop
- How to Start a Donut Shop
- How to Open a Sandwich Shop
Store Business Opportunities
- Starting a Grocery Store Business
- Starting a Fashion Clothing Store
- How to Open a Liquor Store
- How to Start a Drug Store Business
- How to Start a Beauty Supply Store
Service Business Ideas
- Starting Your Own Guest House Business
- Starting a Recruitment Agency
- Starting Your Own Money Lending Business
- How to Start a Courier Business
- Starting Your Own Computer Training Center
Startup Company Ideas
- How to Start a Skateboard Company
- How to Start a Tour Company
- How to Start a Security Company
- Start a Cosmetics Company
- How to Sue a Company
Small Business Ideas
- Starting a Taxi Business
- How to Start a Shoe Business
- How to Start a Trucking Business
- Starting a Hair Care Product Business
- How to Start a Paintball Business