Tim Hortons Franchise Information
Tim Hortons is considered to be the largest restaurant chain. It sells two products- coffee and donuts.
Tim Hortons is known in Canada for being the country’s biggest fast service restaurant chain.
It was founded in 1964 and is known as a coffee and donut store but later on develop more to meet the customer’s satisfaction. Now, its menu comprises premium coffee, special teas, sandwiches, and other coffee and baked products.
The first Tim Hortons chain was founded in Hamilton, Ontario. Its main focus is to have an on top excellence, freshly made products, excellent services, community leadership and value. This made their chain grow faster and made them to be the biggest quick service restaurant chain in Canada that specializes in baked products, newly made coffee, and home style lunches. At first, they only have two main products. It’s just coffee and donuts. The variety of donuts to choose from was down into two original flavors, the Apple Fritter and the Dutchie. These two flavors are so popular that it continues to be the best seller up to now.
But as the customers taste changes, so did the option at Tim Hortons. The biggest transition in the chain's merchandise focus took place in 1976 with the launch of the incredibly successful Timbit or the bite-sized donut hole, and is available today in over 35 different selections. The chain's development into the 1980's brought about a whole series of new product introductions: muffins on 1981, cakes on 1981, pies on 1982, croissants on 1983, cookies on 1984, and soups & chili on 1985. Sandwiches, which were initially introduced in 1993, were re-introduced again as a new and better line-up of 6 varieties, called "Tim's Own", in 1998. Also, in the 1990's, bagels on 1996, flavored cappuccino on 1997, Cafe Mocha on 1999 and Iced Cappuccino on1999 were introduced. In 2003, the Turkey Bacon Club sandwich and Maple Pecan Danish were successfully added to the menu. In 2005 Tim Hortons presented Yogurt & Berries and Cinnamon Roll and Hot Smoothie to the menu. Many new products were added to the menu in 2006 like the Chicken Salad Wrap and the hot Breakfast Sandwich which is a eggs, sausage or bacon, processed cheese on a toasted homestyle biscuit. The chain's largest drawing card stays its well-known Tim Hortons coffee. The out of the ordinary blend is also offered in cans, as are Tim Hortons hot chocolate and English Toffee and French Vanilla cappuccinos, so customers can also like these great tasting products at home.
Adding up to their ordinary stand alone stores, Tim Hortons positions can also be found in different shopping malls, highway outlets, universities and also in hospitals, giving well-known visibility for the chain. Most standard Tim Hortons locations offer 24-hour drive-thru service, catering to consumers on the go.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Ideas for Small Business
- Starting Rental Business
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Retail Store Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Financing a Small Business
- Small Business Articles
- Advice for Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Instructor Guides
- Business Insurance Information
- How to Start a Starbucks Franchise
- Cafe Coffee Day Franchise Details
- Old Town White Coffee Franchise Business
- Barista Franchise Information
- Caribou Coffee Franchise Information
- Dunn Bros Coffee Franchise Opportunity
- Daily Grind Unwind Coffee House & Cafe Franchise
- Chock Full O' Nuts Franchise Information