How to Start a Starbucks Franchise

A Starbucks business is noted as one of the biggest coffee restaurants in the world.

Though this corporation does not usually open its store for franchises, an aspiring Starbucks franchisee can still be able to apply for a franchise by following these guidelines.

The notion that Starbucks does not actually open its business for franchising is a fact. But despite of this fact, a business site emphasizes that there are other opportunities for an aspiring franchisee to be in touch with the Starbucks Corporation. If we review the license agreement of the Starbucks Corporation, we can see in one of its rules that it can allow a smaller company to operate by selling Starbucks quality products. The people under this venture have to bear in mind though that even they are able to sell Starbucks products, the operation is still solely owned by the Starbucks Corporation. Another possible way is through a joint venture scheme, which allows the interested company to line up itself with the Starbucks Corporation with high hopes of having a good relationship with the mentioned coffee company.

Another business-related site offers some tips on how to get in touch with one of the world’s leading coffee corporations. It offers four tips on how to have an opportunity to link with Starbucks.
One advice the business-related site emphasized is for an aspiring franchisee to get some good and strategic space for the business. The mentioned Internet site advises to get a location in places such as an airport, hospital, resort or university. The good thing in here, still according to the site, is that these places have a great multitude of potential Starbucks customers, but there may be no chance for the Starbucks Company itself to open its own branch there. By choosing a good and strategic place for the business, you may arouse the interest of the Starbucks Corporation to link with your business.

Another advice says that the aspiring franchisee should be able to conceptualize a business that sells products or services that would coincide with what Starbucks sells. You may require larger retail space for this one. One can sell in this business anything related to coffee, because the Starbucks Corporation considers itself not just as a coffee business, but as a coffee culture. In this way, you can be able to show to everyone that you have the capacity to have linkages with the Starbucks Corporation.

A deal with Starbucks is of course impossible without keeping a contact with them. One can be able to contact them through their website or through the company headquarters in Seattle, Washington. By maintaining communication with them, you can be able to arrange a possible deal with them.

Starbucks can provide training sessions to hone your coffee skills, and also to hone the skills of your staff. The said corporation can be kind enough to provide you with their products, supply the things they use in making their coffee, and help you set up your version of a Starbucks company store. We just have to be flexible enough to let Starbucks do their thing, and the results shall be very fine.

• 1. Iesza said on 5/28/2011 4:22:39 AM
    Hello am a new businessman.. i wanted to open a starbucks cafe and gift shop. So where should i start register. What should i know terms and condition also fee to get be apart of starbucks companies member. my location is middle shopping center.i just rent that shop and it start operate when i get approval from your companies tq. Bandar seri begawan. Negara brunei darussalam
  • 2. Belle said on 6/8/2011 3:39:24 AM
    Hello, I am currently thinking of open a starbucks in my home country (Timor Leste) so far we haven't had any starbucks franchise here. How much money do I need to get the franchise and open a small starbucks? thanks
  • 3. jayesh patel said on 8/27/2011 9:24:39 AM
    hello sir i want to start starbucks in my city AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT , INDIA, SO SEND ME ALL DETAIL about that
  • 4. Julia Edwards said on 8/30/2011 12:57:20 PM
    I reside in South Africa and from my own experience we a nation consume copious amounts of coffee every day. If i was interested in promoting the Starbucks brand in South Africa what would be the next step?
  • 5. leticia morasles said on 10/29/2011 2:09:42 PM
    Just want small little machine like at the veterals hospital to sell starbucks little bit of equipment.please help have little bit of little money.
  • 6. vipin taliyan said on 11/3/2011 10:15:11 AM
    heloo sis/madam, i am an indian from the capital city new delhi and i want to open the starbucks outlet over here. Please forward the details for how i can get a franchise or their coordination along with their name. and also the amount i need to pay for the same.
  • 7. Sunny said on 12/30/2011 7:47:31 PM
    hello,sir i would like to know how should i get franchise starbucks in gujarat , vadodara and their is already barriest and coffee day .
  • 8. juan damasio p. said on 12/31/2011 3:50:14 PM
    i would like to start e starbucks facility atb valencia, state of carabobo venezuela. please send me information if this is possible and what area the requirements to do it., Valencai is the third city of veenzuela, industrial area and has about 3 millions people as residents. I am a chemistry mayor graduated at the university of kansas and have experience of 32 years in the food industry in venezuela in companies such as heinz, cargill, quaker and actually gruma of mexico. i hope to get in contact and have an opportunity to install this prestigious franchise in my town of valencia. regards juan damasio
  • 9. pooja singh said on 1/20/2012 2:40:28 PM
    Hello... I put up at New Delhi.... And there is only 1 starbucks franchise in Delhi... So i want to know all the details for how to get a franchisee of starbucks... Thankuuu
  • 10. aarti iyer said on 2/2/2012 11:30:16 PM
    i would like to take the franchise of starbucks in ahmedabad, gujarat, India.. kindly guide with full details
  • 11. Harish Kumar said on 2/5/2012 6:23:17 AM
    I wish to have franchise for starbucks in Delhi/New Delhi, send me full details.
  • 12. dhruv sonak said on 2/24/2012 1:45:41 AM
    hello.. i reside in new delhi and wanted to open a starbucks outlet near my place! so i would like to get all the information regarding investment and where i can put up a starbucks store! thank you
  • 13. Zara said on 2/25/2012 6:54:37 AM
    Hello, I'd like to open a Starbucks in my country(Armenia, Erevan), please give me some information about conditions, for example-how much does a Starbucks franchise cost for small countries( the population of Armenia is about 3.5 million people), waiting for you answer, thank you!
  • 14. Max said on 3/19/2012 8:38:58 PM
    Hello! I'm businessman from Kazakhstan, and I want to know how open Starbucks in my country, how take license. Please send me information about it. Sorry for my English!
  • 15. Jesus said on 3/28/2012 5:48:39 AM
    I would like to open a Starbucks retail store in zapotlanejo Jalisco mexico, a city near to Guadalajara. Could you provide me some information on how can I get the equipment and all the needs? I'll appreciate it
  • 16. Jamie Jones said on 4/4/2012 10:20:33 PM
    I would like to open a Starbucks in Elizabethtown, KY how do I get started with this?
  • 17. Anjali Changlani said on 4/15/2012 5:11:03 AM
    Hello sir, i want to open starbucks franchise in my city Ahmedabad. Gujarat, India. And i'm desperate to open starbucks franchise at C.G. Road in ahmedabad, which is very popular location. There are many colleges, offices and hospitals around there. So please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you
  • 18. prinkal patel said on 4/22/2012 10:08:39 AM
    Hello sir. My self prinkal patel and i reside in ahmedabad, gujrat. i am a businessman and i want to open starbucks franchise in my city at prime location. so please give me a full detail about that as soon as possible . thank you .
  • 19. Arely said on 5/9/2012 3:41:56 PM
    Hello I am interested in opening a Starbucks in Mexico. Monclova, Mexico to be more specific. Please send me information on this. Thank you!
  • 20. Jaspreet Singh said on 5/16/2012 2:20:28 AM
    hey even i wanna open starbucks franchise in delhi india. please provide me the whole details as to requirements and cost involved. Thanks
  • 21. usman Bharucha said on 6/7/2012 10:04:32 AM
    Dear Sir, i am interested for Starbuck coffee franchise in surat. so plz send me full information and detail about as soon as possible. Thanks
  • 22. andrea gomez said on 6/11/2012 4:44:18 PM
    hi im from venezuela i would like to know how much is the cost and requirement to open a starbucks coffee at caracas venezuela.
  • 23. Ronnita said on 6/26/2012 9:34:26 AM
    I would like to open up a Starbucks in South Africa, Johannesburg, Sandton. Many proposals have been made in the past and i would like more information on how to open it here in South Africa.
  • 24. Bryan Melvill said on 6/30/2012 1:08:31 PM
    I am based in Durban, South Africa. We are a massive coffee drinking nation. I personally feel starbucks would do very well in SA. What would be my next step in setting up a relationn with starbucks so as to market and sell the product.
  • 25. Nicholas said on 7/2/2012 12:14:19 AM
    Hi I want to franchise a starbucks in my country- Malaysia. Please advice the procedure and the price for the cafe. Thanks Regard, Nicholas
  • 26. Lancelot William said on 7/2/2012 8:17:39 AM
    We are interested in starting an outlet of Starbuck Coffee Franchise at Ambawadi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,India. Please send us your application form along with terms and conditions for the same. The venue is fully air-conditioned and a well furnished place in a multistoried shopping complex with potential for a coffee shop.
  • 27. Soudaphone said on 7/13/2012 10:51:48 PM
    I would like to start opening Starbucks in Laos, how could I get the license?
  • 28. Komal said on 7/16/2012 4:43:41 AM
    hi i am planning to open an starbucks outlet in ahmedabad which is in Gujarat, India. please help me with all the details.
  • 29. Sohal said on 7/20/2012 8:56:09 PM
    Hello, Right Now I Am Living in Germany Sooner Or Later I will Move to Ahmedabad And I am willing To take a Franchise of Starbucks In Ahmedabad So Whats The next Step
  • 30. Mariam said on 7/22/2012 6:00:14 PM
    Hi there. I'm interested in opening a Starbucks in South Africa. Please supply me with more information.
  • 31. Jackson said on 8/6/2012 3:46:42 PM
    Hi. I'm a businessman in South Africa looking to open a Starbucks in Durban. Please provide with relevant information.
  • 32. Nirvana said on 8/7/2012 9:25:59 AM
    Hi, I'd like to receive more information regarding the Starbucks Franchise. I'm from South Africa. Thanks.
  • 33. Elena said on 8/16/2012 5:09:00 AM
    Hello. We would like to open Starbucks in Krasnoyarsk (a city with a population of over 1 000 000, it's located in Siberia, Russia), please provide us with necessary information. Your prompt reply will be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
  • 34. Maria said on 8/31/2012 9:18:28 AM
    Can you please give some information about opening a starbucks in Malta? How much money would I need?
  • 35. sachin arora said on 9/13/2012 4:21:28 AM
    hi i want to open the store in delhi at delhi airport , pls send ur details & norms of opening the cafe there
  • 36. erik de la o said on 9/20/2012 12:25:27 AM
    mexia, texas usa. please send info. on starting a starbucks, want to sell starbucks coffee but not have a starbucks store.
  • 37. Nino said on 9/26/2012 9:14:45 AM
    Hello, I wish to open starbucks coffee in Tbilissi,capital of Georgia. Please, send me information about the license of opening starbucks store. Thank you in advance.
  • 38. Shqiprim said on 9/26/2012 10:39:33 PM
    Hi i am Shqiprim Mustafa and i am interested to take a starbucks franchise, i am from Kosovo i will give few information that maybe u need to know, i live in capital city of Kosovo in Prishtina very dynamic city, the population of Kosovo is 2.5 million, most of people they know about starbucks, thats why i create the idea to open the starbucks coffee shop, so please let me know about the license or anything that i need for this franchise.
  • 39. somnath ganesan said on 10/1/2012 5:02:10 AM
    good day, I am from india. Like to open starbucks franchise in my state kerala, in trivandrum the capital city. pls gime the details Thanking you, somnath ganesan
  • 40. satish verma said on 10/6/2012 7:19:57 AM
    like to open starbuck franchise in connaught place new delhi. space available ground floor 1500sqft first floor 1100sqft ,SECOND floor 1200 sqft .both side entry, ample parking, sufficient electricity load and water connection. contact owner satish verma 9899801233
  • 41. Sam said on 10/9/2012 3:28:22 AM
    Hello, i would like to know if i can open a Starbuck coffee in malta and how much does it cost for that ? Thanks Sam
  • 42. Gourang sarraf said on 10/12/2012 3:13:14 PM
    hii. interested in starbucks franchisee at jaipur, RAJAsTHAN. big space at poshest area available. thanks. waiting...
  • 43. garnish said on 10/20/2012 4:23:53 AM
    Sir, i am from jalandhar, punjab, india. we have about 900 sqft of prime land in the city. we are ready to bare all expenses. please guide us towards starbucks cafe
  • 44. shashidhar said on 10/22/2012 1:31:06 AM
    hi i want to open the store in hyderabad (india ), pls send ur details & norms of opening thanks waiting ..
  • 45. Anudeep Khemariya said on 10/22/2012 2:22:03 AM
    Hey would like to know about the Starbucks Franchise model, whether through membership or company owned pattern they will work, I have some finest locations in Madhya Pradesh which will be good for business. Kindly provide me the details of point of contact , rest i'll do
  • 46. Nikunj bakshi said on 10/22/2012 5:40:02 AM
    Dear Sir, i am interested for Starbuck coffee franchise in jaipur(Rajasthan). plz send me full information and detail about membership or company pattern how they work, as soon as possible. waiting for your positive response . Thanks
  • 47. Rachna said on 10/23/2012 1:14:35 AM
    i am interested in opening a coffee outlet with your Francine in Alwar city rajasthan, Plz send me the details. waiting your positive response. with warm regards. Rachna
  • 48. sheeba said on 10/28/2012 3:06:02 AM
    trivandrum, kerala, india. let me know how to get franchise of star bucks. kindly send me the details
  • 49. nagarjun said on 10/30/2012 1:20:25 AM
    Visakhapatnam, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA. i need the info about starbucks franchise. i am interested in opening a starbucks outlet in Visakhapatnam. please send me the required details for obtaining starbucks franchise
  • 50. Vijeta said on 10/31/2012 1:27:40 AM
    Hello Sir/mam I want to open Starbucks franchise in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. please let me know the procedure and prices and all other related details. Thanks
  • 51. zorawar singh said on 10/31/2012 7:46:54 AM
    I am in interested in opening your outlet in mohali/chandigarh (punjab),please send me the details and requirements for the same.thanks..
  • 52. Mithun said on 11/1/2012 1:18:58 PM
    have prime location in MG rd tvm.. would like to start a starbucks coffee shop.. need help with same
  • 53. Chitra said on 11/5/2012 8:56:57 AM
    Hi, i'm from Bangalore, India. I am interested in a franchise for Starbucks. Plz let me know the required formalities
  • 54. shailesh said on 11/5/2012 2:29:25 PM
    i am in USA currently from 10 yrs planning to come down to india for good and take starbucks franchise . can you pleas let me know the process to establish the same.
  • 55. emily sivori said on 11/5/2012 5:58:54 PM
    Want a starbucks opened in fern creek, Ky. Great location between Bardstown Road and Old Bardtown Rd. Property is for sale. It is an island between two major roads and should have double drive-thrus. One on each side of the building.
  • 56. rohit verma said on 11/6/2012 9:17:42 AM
    hi,I want to open a StarBucks franchise in DELHI,please let me know the procedure
  • 57. Manasa said on 11/8/2012 5:34:35 AM
    Hyderabad, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA. I need the info about starbucks franchise. i am interested in opening a starbucks outlet in Hyderabad. please send me the required details for obtaining starbucks franchise.
  • 58. AmyJoubert said on 11/8/2012 8:33:10 AM
    I am a South African from Johannesburg who is very interested in opening a Starbucks Shop. There is NO DOUBT that Starbucks would boom in Johannesburg!
  • 59. HASIB BIN HASHEM said on 11/10/2012 5:07:52 AM
    hi, I want to open a StarBucks franchise in DHAKA, BANGLADESH, please let me know the procedure. There is NO DOUBT that Starbucks would boom in BANGLADESH. So plz send me full information and detail about the procedure as soon as possible. Thanks
  • 60. Mohiet Aanand said on 11/19/2012 2:07:46 AM
    Hello sir/madam' i want to open starbucks franchise in my city New Delhi/NCR (INDIA) And i'm desperate to open starbucks franchise at NINEX MALL AT SOHNA ROAD, GURGAON my space is 1400 SQ FT , GROUND FLOOR , which is very popular location. There are many Hotel's, Offices and hospitals around there. So please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you. Regards: Mohiet Aanand 09899779007
  • 61. mehjabeeb barwani said on 11/24/2012 11:01:11 AM
    we own a place at a very prime location in juhu We would like to give our place on rent to starbucks Your person can meet us or call us on 9892809360 Thank you
  • 62. Prachi Gupta said on 11/27/2012 7:06:41 AM
    I am interested in opening a Starbucks franchise in Lagos, Nigeria. I would appreciate it if i could get more information regarding this.
  • 63. ashim said on 11/27/2012 9:58:41 AM
    Location: Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata, West Bengal, India Area: 650 sq ft ground floor of a building. Upper floors of the building occupied by premier blue-chip companies. Neighborhood: This is the hub of the IT industry in this city. Facilities: Adequate power, water supply, power backup, 24 hour security. We own the building and offer it on rent for starbucks
  • 64. Hari said on 12/1/2012 10:47:10 AM
    Hello Sir, I would like to open starbucks location in Hyderabad, Vijayawada, India. Please let us know the details.
  • 65. YASH CHAUDHARY said on 12/1/2012 11:07:18 PM
    Hello am a new businessman.. i wanted to open a starbucks cafe shop. So where should i start register. What should i know terms and condition also fee to get be apart of starbucks companies member. my location is Gurgaon India. i just rent a shop and it start operate when i get approval from your companies tq. Y. Negara brunei darussalam Exp: YAASH SECTOR-56, GOLF COURSE ROAD, GURGAON, INDIA
  • 66. Srivatsa said on 12/5/2012 6:56:50 AM
    Hello, I would like to open a starbucks cafe shop. Can you please let me know on the registration formalities. What are the terms and condition and also the fee to be apart of starbucks franchise. my location is Bangalore, India. Thanks
  • 67. Meet Ramani said on 12/6/2012 9:39:47 AM
    Hello sir i would like to open starbucks coffee shop in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. So could you please send me the necessary details regarding it. Thank you.
  • 68. vinay said on 12/7/2012 8:08:21 AM
    hello, I would like to open starbucks cafe shop in delhi. please send all the details required for it.
  • 69. Sushma kankaria said on 12/7/2012 11:34:57 PM
    Hi... With already into business for many companies as franchisee... Was also looking forward for starbucks.. As it is one pf my favorites... Pl revert back for anything in gujarat... Thank you
  • 70. priya said on 12/10/2012 2:33:23 AM
    The name it self speaks'STARBUCK' help me to know more about how to take franchisee i'm from Faridabad on my way is Agra i think it can be suggested the best venue for STARBUCKS. Rgds Priya
  • 71. wahidah said on 12/11/2012 12:14:15 AM
    Hi, I am very keen to open Starbucks at my business area located at Island in Penang, Malaysia. How do i go about. Thank you
  • 72. Madhav said on 12/12/2012 10:17:09 PM
    Hi I reside in lucknow- india. I want to open a star bucks outlet. I have space in one of the best office complexes. Where most of the mnc are present.
  • 73. Manotej said on 12/13/2012 12:09:03 PM
    Hello sir this is manotej wanted to know the details to open the franchise of Starbucks in INDIA city HYDERABAD . HYDERABAD is very famous for coffee shops etc. HYDERABAD is having lot of coffee shops with good public in place called jubilee hills were I am planning to keep your coffee shop . Please send me the details of franchise . I am planning to keep the coffee shop with huge amount with good interiors . I am ready to pay the amount how much ever you ask. Waiting for your answer and my email I'd is spjcreations9999@gmail.com . Thank you
  • 74. shiv karan said on 12/18/2012 11:32:10 AM
    hello i reside in ludhiana i want to open a Starbucks outlet can you plzz tell the procedure. thank you
  • 75. annie tan said on 12/19/2012 5:43:01 AM
    Hi, i would like to open a franchise of Starbucks at Bayu Tinggi, Klang, Selangor, Malaysia. Could you please send me the details? Thank you very much..
  • 76. Jignesh Patel said on 12/19/2012 12:05:16 PM
    Hello, I would like to open a franchise of Starbucks at Vadodara. could you send me the details asap? Thank you very much. We wait for your reply.
  • 77. ravi said on 12/20/2012 8:19:08 PM
    Hello, Very interested in opening a Starbucks in Tamil Naidu, India . Please provide details. Thank You
  • 78. Antonio said on 12/20/2012 9:20:08 PM
    I am living in USA for 22 yrs I am planning to go back to Mexico City and I would like to find more information about how to get one starbucks franchise . Can you please let me know the process to establish it. Thank You.
  • 79. Jenice said on 12/22/2012 11:30:24 AM
    Dear Starbuck, i am interested in opening a Starbuck outlet over Malaysia and may i know about all details and requirement to start a business of coffee culture. thanks. best regard, jenice
  • 80. Sarala said on 12/24/2012 4:38:14 AM
    Hello sir, I'm interested in opening Starbucks franchise in Hyderabad. please give the complete details. so please reply to my mail
  • 81. Khali said on 12/27/2012 5:00:43 AM
    Good day! i'm from Kazakhstan, Aktau city. I'm interested in a opening Starbucks coffee shops in our country. Please could you send me full information and detail about membership or company pattern how they work, as soon as possible. waiting for your positive response . Thanks in advance
  • 82. SACHIN GOYAL said on 12/31/2012 4:33:34 AM
    HELLO SIR, I AM INTERESTED IN OPENING STAR BUCKS FRANCHISE IN AHMEDABAD. PLEASE GIVE THE COMPLETE DETAILS. SO REVERT US.
  • 83. nav said on 1/2/2013 3:51:01 AM
    Hello Sir/ Madam, I am currently residing in India, and want to open a starbucks franchise in Jalandhar punjab. I would be very grateful if I can have a good info about it. Thanks
  • 84. sajjad rahman said on 1/3/2013 8:33:40 AM
    East kent uk. I'm a chef of 16 years I specialize in indian food. My dream is to start a cafe selling starbucks on the side. And serving beautiful food such as baguettes etc. Please help me to open the door to starbucks. Kent, Me10, Please contact me for any more information. Thank you.
  • 85. Victor Anusim said on 1/3/2013 6:28:37 PM
    Interested in a Starbucks or Subway Franchise in Lagos Nigeria West Africa with adequate funds. Please advise on the way forward. Thanks
  • 86. Tarun Bajaj said on 1/4/2013 6:52:45 AM
    Hi, I have been a long time fan of Starbucks after living in Melbourne for 10 years. I am moving back to India and looking for a Starbucks restaurant opportunity in the state of Meghalaya,, Shillong. My number is +918575915645
  • 87. vivek said on 1/10/2013 2:26:03 AM
    Hi, I'm interested in owing a starbucks franchise in india. please forward the details inder to get the franchise to vivekchowdary1@yahoo.com. thanks.
  • 88. Zuka said on 1/13/2013 7:47:53 PM
    Hello , I want to know if I can open Starbucks in my city Georgia, Tbilisi. there is no Starbucks but it is very popular there and i promise you it will be very profit to open it . Write to me as soon an you can please . Thanks .
  • 89. Hiren Devani said on 1/16/2013 1:42:11 AM
    Hi I am a businessman in MUMBAI ,Want to know the details about opening the Starbucks franchise in Mumbai. Nearby Western Suburbs of Mumbai ! Preferred Area - MALAD / Kandivali / Borivali West. Please reply ASAP with details & fees & procedure !
  • 90. Roelof Pretorius said on 1/16/2013 5:50:26 AM
    Hi I am interested in opening a Starbuscks franchise in South Africa either Cape Town or Pretoria Please reply ASAP with details & fees and process to get started
  • 91. sid parmar said on 1/16/2013 7:12:03 AM
    I want to open an franchise of starbucks in mumbai or surat, i have been trying to get in touch but no response, can you help me out ? number is 9619056843
  • 92. Gerhard van Heerden said on 1/20/2013 1:02:24 AM
    HI i am interested in opening a Starbucks Franchise in South Africa Rustenburg North West. Need the following information Starup cost of Franchise and the fees. Lived in England for 5 years loved Starbucks and in my role as General Manager of an catering company i worked with Starbucks products and machines.
  • 93. Raghu.M said on 1/21/2013 8:26:29 AM
    Hi this is Raghu i want to introduce Starbucks in Hyderabad so i didn't get a exact contact from these...please get me the details thanks you
  • 94. FEROZ ISMAIL said on 1/21/2013 2:11:32 PM
    HI I'M INTERESTED IN OPENING A STARBUCKS FRANCHISE IN CENTURIAN PRETORIA SOUTH AFRICA PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS OF REQUIREMENTS. THANK U
  • 95. mohammed umar chunawala said on 1/22/2013 2:03:59 AM
    Hi i have 1400 carpet area, one min walk from lokhandwala (andheri, mumbai) and interested in franchise of starbucks provide me the details req.thanks
  • 96. Narender said on 1/24/2013 6:41:48 AM
    Hi, I am an businessman and as i am fan of starbucks, would like to get an franchise or equity shareholder of the starbucks for a store in Hyderabad india. can i have the contacts for TATA or starbucks whom i need to contact for the starbucks franchise or opening a store in Hyderabad another IT major in INDIA.
  • 97. Sundar Lakshmanan said on 1/24/2013 7:06:17 AM
    Dear Sir, I am from Chennai - The Southern capital of India. As growing food and beverages industry across the country, the south contributes more than 50%. I would like to explore in detail about the opening of Starbucks in India. I appreciate if you can let me know the process and procedures. Thank you, Sundar Lakshmanan
  • 98. nipun Khan said on 1/24/2013 2:08:39 PM
    Hi, i want to start star bucks coffee shop in my home country in bangladesh, Dhaka. can u give me any info how can i register .
  • 99. kamrul hasan said on 1/25/2013 4:35:37 AM
    Hello sir, i live in Dhaka the capital city of Bangladesh. There is still no Starbucks franchise here. So i am interested to open a Starbucks coffee shop here. What should i follow for this?
  • 100. Hazel Yut said on 1/26/2013 11:07:18 PM
    Hi, I'm Hazel from Bintulu Sarawak, Malaysia. Since other divisions in Sarawak do have Starbucks I would love to have Starbucks in my own hometown, Bintulu. Where can I get the license?
  • 101. reza sasani said on 1/29/2013 5:15:30 PM
    hi there, we want to take a starbucks franchise in Arbil ,Iraq (Kurdistan). we want to take more info regarding to job procedures , and required capital. thanks in advance
  • 102. Mahesh said on 2/1/2013 12:20:37 AM
    Hi, I am from pune and looking to open a starbucks franchise. Can you please help in the procedures involved and capital required for the same? REgards, Mahesh
  • 103. Kristi said on 2/6/2013 1:56:55 AM
    Dear Sir, I have the intention of opening Starbucks in Russia, in Sochi. Please send me terms of buying franchise in Russia. In plans - is renting area in shopping mall. Preferably, all details of such transaction.
  • 104. kamla ahlawat said on 2/7/2013 9:53:36 AM
    Dear sir, Hi I am from Rohtak comes in NCR and looking to open a starbucks franchise in India. Can you please help in the procedures involved and capita, land space required.
  • 105. Melani Grobler said on 2/8/2013 2:49:24 AM
    Good day, I would like more information on opening a Starbucks in SA. Thanx
  • 106. vishrant gauba said on 2/8/2013 5:12:35 AM
    Hello Sir/Madam, I have a commercial location in central delhi, with parking space available abd in tourist area. If interested contact me through my email. regards
  • 107. Devesh Issar said on 2/8/2013 5:30:03 AM
    Hello Sir/Madam, I am the owner of a property in GK-1, and i would like to take the franchise of starbucks. Kindly mail me the details. Thank You.
  • 108. dipesh shah said on 2/8/2013 6:13:01 AM
    I am interested in starbucks franchise in Surat cities, state, Gujarat, country, India, so please sand a details.
  • 109. Rajinder kumar aggarwal said on 2/9/2013 12:12:18 PM
    Hello! I am a business man and a treasurer to my country's biggest political party, BJP. I put up in Delhi, India where there is only one outlet of the global coffee house. I am interested in further extending the venture in my city as well as my country. Please provide me with the necessary information.
  • 110. Sreenu said on 2/11/2013 4:35:52 AM
    Hi, I would like to start a STARBUCKS Branch at Madhapur and Ameerpet locality in HYDERABAD, India. Here, the people are very crazy with the starbucks coffee. Please let me know the complete details for the same. Regards, Sreenu.
  • 111. abhishek sharma said on 2/12/2013 1:00:35 PM
    Hi I am a businessman from chandigarh and interested in opening starbucks in my city in a prime location. So please let me know the details for the franchise
  • 112. Vimzo said on 2/15/2013 5:47:32 AM
    Hi, I'd like more information urgently on applying for a Starbucks franchise. I'm based in Randburg, Johannesburg, South Africa. Thank you!
  • 113. Jayesh Gandhi said on 2/17/2013 3:11:31 AM
    Hello Sir, I would like to know the details regarding the franchise as I am interested in bringing up Starbucks at Vadodara, Gujarat, India. So plz bring into my knowledge as soon as possible. Awaiting your positive response. Thank you.
  • 114. Chinky Verma said on 2/17/2013 6:32:39 AM
    Hello sir, I would like to know about the details of regarding the franchise. Your positive response would be highly appreciated.
  • 115. Ritu Gujral said on 2/17/2013 1:26:29 PM
    Hi!! I have a place on the golf course road main mall in Gurgoan. Would like to open a Starbucks cafe. Please help me with the details.
  • 116. vishesh mudgal said on 2/21/2013 1:17:25 AM
    I personally know the importance of Starbucks and it will be my pleasure to be a part of it. I want to open this in my city kolkata as its a metropolitan city. Kindly give me the details of it
  • 117. Bhakti said on 2/21/2013 1:18:46 AM
    Hi, Kindly provide me the details via email for opening Starbucks franchise in Bangalore. Awaiting your reply. Regards, Bhakti.
  • 118. V Srinivas Reddy said on 2/22/2013 5:33:23 AM
    Dear Sir / Madam, I request u to kindly guide me in starting business with ur Starbucks , at present I am in Dairy business. I look forward for your response . V Srinivas Reddy, 9848088689
  • 119. Kamljit Sandhu said on 2/23/2013 9:13:44 AM
    Hi, We are a located in Trinidad and Tobago,Port of Spian West Indies. We currently have our own stores(not related to anything of Starbucks nature). We need guidance to open outlets here and also the other Caribbean islands. What do we have to do? Investment cost etc. Thanks.
  • 120. vasant patel said on 2/23/2013 4:57:45 PM
    I like to open starbucks in Ananad - Vidhyanagar Gujarat INDIA. Please send me detail info. thanks, Vasant
  • 121. Joe said on 2/23/2013 11:38:05 PM
    I like to know how to gain access in negotiating a way to have the franchise open in a university. Any sites and detailed info will help. Thanks. Joe (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
  • 122. Swati Malik said on 2/27/2013 2:22:21 AM
    Hey. I am interested to open Starbucks Licensed Store in Delhi, INDIA. Please assist for the same.
  • 123. Sana Beg said on 3/2/2013 6:46:20 AM
    hello, I am interested in opening up a Starbucks Licensed store/ Coffee shop in Hyderabad, INDIA. Please advice and assist for the same.
  • 124. frank said on 3/3/2013 2:49:22 AM
    Brunei have a lots of coffee lover, but they can't find best coffee at any corner. Even Brunei is a small country, I believe it have it own market and it admire. If you are interested to setup one in Brunei please contact me for more detail.
  • 125. Safwan Hani said on 3/5/2013 12:14:40 PM
    Looking at the fast development of the city Ahmedabad many multinationals have stepped in. As i read through the above mentioned comments, it clearly seems that the crowd of Ahmedabad is waiting with keen interest for Starbucks. I hereby wish to be the fortunate one to get an opportunity to open a Starbucks. This is purely to request you to let me know about the norms that a Starbucks demand. Waiting for your earliest response. Thank you. +91 9978443883
  • 126. Nelson said on 3/5/2013 9:57:28 PM
    Hello, I'm Nelson, I was interested to open Starbucks Coffee near university. I was staying in Malaysia Kuching. May I know how we going to start this business?
  • 127. Irene Marzouk said on 3/6/2013 9:19:26 AM
    I need info on how to start a starbucks business is there a corp contact no to contact
  • 128. Vikash Kumar said on 3/8/2013 1:29:33 AM
    Hi Myself Vikash and recently I have found there is no starbucks coffee in Bangalore. Seeing banglore as a potential client I am very interested in taking a franchise of starbucks. Please let me know the procedures for taking up a franchise.
  • 129. Sveta said on 3/10/2013 1:45:46 AM
    Hello, could u give terms and conditions of opening licensed Starbucks cafe in Russia, city with more than 1mln citizen, has no Starbucks cafe yet. Thank u!
  • 130. yangi sherpa said on 3/10/2013 7:41:18 PM
    I live in leuven belgium, could you please give me information about how to open starbuck coffe shop
  • 131. shariq rafiq said on 3/11/2013 7:40:27 AM
    Dear Sir, I am in RIYADH -Capital of Saudi Arab, belongs to ALIGARH (U.P) INDIA. As growing food and beverages industry across the country. I would like to open starbuck coffee shop / Franchise. Please advice in detail about the opening of Starbucks in my city ALIGARH / MUMBAI India. I appreciate if you can let me know the process and procedures. Aligarh is famous for education and here is the ASIA largest numbers of student living inside the university Campus. thanks and best regards
  • 132. Tameka Grant said on 3/11/2013 7:47:06 PM
    Hi, My name is Tameka. I would like to open a Starbucks in a high traffic area , but I'm not sure how to get started. Hope to here from someone very soon.
  • 133. Debashish Roy said on 3/15/2013 6:59:45 AM
    Hi, Would like to ask about starting a Starbucks Franchise in Pune - Maharashtra - India at a very sophisticated locality. Hence would like to ask for the requites needed from my side. You can get in touch with me on +91 9673535933
  • 134. R. Bhola said on 3/28/2013 1:22:22 AM
    I have been the managing director of my company for more than 20 years and I would like to open a Starbucks in any of Trinidad and Tobago's prime locations, either south or north of the island, I think that North of Trinidad would be the perfect and ideal place to establish a Starbucks first in Trinidad. We have many other foreign food chains in our country and I'm very aware as to how Starbucks is in very high demand in Trinidad and it would be a great benefit to not only our country but to the Starbucks Franchise. There isn't any proper coffee shops in Trinidad and Tobago and I guarantee you that if you establish a Starbucks here it is going to be a success. My email is here but you can also get me as 18684849563.
  • 135. Kamlesh Gandhi said on 3/30/2013 2:40:37 PM
    Kamlesh Gandhi. hello sir i want to start starbucks in my city Vadodara, GUJARAT , INDIA, SO SEND ME ALL DETAIL.
  • 136. Shobha Dhingra said on 3/31/2013 11:42:21 AM
    I am interested in opening Starbucks in Ludhiana (Punjab) India. Please send me all the details regarding the process , fee and if any other specific requirements by the company.
  • 137. Ashim said on 4/1/2013 8:15:13 AM
    Hello Sir, I belong to jalandhar punjab india. Since I have a plot in one of the most prime locations here and also since we have this coffee shop trend in our city , thus I would like to know as to how could we possibly start "Starbucks" in jalandhar , so as to enable the people of jalandhar to know what the real " coffee" culture is & also to enable Starbucks to encash upon it! I would like to explore in detail about the opening of Starbucks in India. I appreciate if you can let me know the process and procedures. Thank you, Ashim sondhi +919779222911
  • 138. Ekta said on 4/4/2013 1:31:26 AM
    I have gone through your website and I see potential business opportunity to associate with Starbucks. I will be interested in owning and operating a Starbucks cafe in New Delhi. For your information the brief particulars are as under:
    1) I am holding a Masters Degree in Management from Amity Business School, Noida.
    2) I am a resident of New Delhi.
    3) I belong to a family of Professionals engaged in Dental Care.
    4) I am negotiating a large space in a shopping mall located in South Delhi.
    5) I have spare capacity to invest large capital in a business venture.
    I would request you to mail me the terms and conditions for owning and operating a cafe including detail of requirement of space, capital and infrastructure. Regards, Ekta Aggarwal
  • 139. Arthy S said on 4/6/2013 11:50:38 PM
    Dear Sir, I am interested in opening Starbucks in Chennai, India. Please send me the details regarding the process ,how much capital i need to invest, and please provide me the full details how can i get a franchise and how to contact them.
  • 140. Subhashish Baruah said on 4/9/2013 12:53:36 AM
    Dear Sir, i want to setup a Starbucks India in Assam State in Guwahati City. A huge Mall is under Construction in the most popular place in Guwahati, which is G.S.Road. i would like to ask you that can i open a Starbucks. How much investment i have to make? plz kindly send the full details. i would be very happy if u help me.Thank you. yours faithfully, Subhashish Baruah
  • 141. Charanjit Singh Kapany said on 4/12/2013 2:41:06 AM
    I used to live in Mill Valley , California and have been living in Gurgaon for several years. I own and operate an export factory out of Moradabad (U.P.). I am deeply interested in franchising a Starbucks outlet somewhere in Gurgaon. Please tell me how to go about doing this. Thank You
  • 142. azraa said on 4/13/2013 11:58:31 AM
    hi, i am interested in opening a starbucks in south africa. how do i go about doing this? can i be supplied with the relevant contact details of the franchisee?
  • 143. tony said on 4/14/2013 6:54:22 PM
    Hi. Interested to open Starbucks cafe in Estonia. Have place in Airport and also in CBD - area where day by day can see lots of people! There are no Starbucks close to our country- so i'm sure its gonna be Big hit- Everybody dreaming about Starbucks drinks in Estonia- but have to travel far to another country to get it. Also we have lots of tourists. Please email me step by step- what to i need to do to get license. Regards, Tony
  • 144. Kate said on 4/16/2013 8:18:03 AM
    I would like to open a Starbucks franchisee in Latvia, Riga.
  • 145. Lebogang said on 4/17/2013 4:18:08 AM
    I live in Sandton, Johannesburg , south Africa and would like to open a Starbucks franchise. Please send me more info.
  • 146. satish adlakha said on 4/22/2013 1:21:08 PM
    hello sir/madam. i am from india. i would like to open a starbucks outlet in India, noida (Uttar Pradesh) at a very popular university. please guide me with all the necessary details about the franchisee and the investment requirements.
  • 147. The Dynamic Food Court Ltd said on 4/24/2013 3:00:26 AM
    Hi there, I am a authentic business owner of several fast food shops in Dhaka the capital city of Bangladesh. The shops are located by the spots with lake view in the busy area of the main city. I am in this fast food business for last 10 years with highest success and good reputation with food quality and service. I am interested to open Starbucks coffee shops with my existing food court and in a shopping mall in the highly commercially located center. Your quick response will be appreciated. Best regards, Mirza Shahrukhy Jalil
  • 148. Vikas Gupta said on 4/27/2013 9:50:16 AM
    I am interested in taking a franchise of Starbucks. I have a suitable place which is centrally located in Shillong Police Bazaar with good visibility. Meghalaya, Shillong, Police Bazaar, 793001. Mb No : 9863020999
  • 149. shashi said on 4/28/2013 1:27:07 PM
    hello, this is shashi i want to take up the franchise of starbucks in hyderabad, jublie hills, india i would like to know the complete information regarding this... thanQ waiting for your reply
  • 150. Vipul Khandelwal said on 4/29/2013 2:50:41 AM
    I am interested in opening in lyutens Delhi Area Vipul Khandelwal
  • 151. Dr Sawant Nanda said on 4/29/2013 1:40:05 PM
    i want the franchise of starbucks in ulhasnagar, state maharashtra, country india. wanted to know the information about the franchise system. contact 9890020545
  • 152. Sourah Giri said on 5/4/2013 6:45:17 AM
    I want, to know how to take franchise in delhi.
  • 153. Varun nayyar said on 5/9/2013 11:14:10 AM
    I am residing in chandigarh. Starbucks is having a great demand here. So I am really interested in opening up an exclusive outlet in chandigarh.
  • 154. Bhavyansh Chauhan said on 5/12/2013 4:29:37 PM
    Hi, I want to open up a 24*7 starbucks outlet in Gurgaon(Delhi NCR), near Corporate offices in DLF Cyber City. Can you please help how can I obtain the franchise for Starbucks and what would be the requirements.
  • 155. Nidhi Katyal said on 5/16/2013 1:19:09 AM
    I wanted to inquire a franchise in Mumbai,chembur. Contact 9867911141
  • 156. Tai Vo said on 5/17/2013 1:01:20 AM
    Hello there, I might be someone who is very small compare to everyone else who had asked you about opening the Starbucks Coffee shop. My husband and I have a nails shop in one of Peterborough, ON. Canada mall for almost 6 years, this mall right now doesn't look very attractive to a lot of business, but we've been there for almost 6 years already. We kind of know the mall blue print near-by future looks like and we don't see any coffee shop is in the blue print yet so we're very interested in getting a Starbucks franchise. We work very hard to give our kids better future so we hope we could step to the next level of our life, which is to franchise coffee shop like Starbucks. Please help us out to make our dream comes true by guiding us to get the Starbucks coffee shop. We hope you could tell us how to start, how much would it cost or how would we need to have to be able to qualify. thank you, hope to get a reply from you soon. Tai
  • 157. Mc said on 5/20/2013 3:54:58 PM
    hello, I want to take up the franchise of starbucks in west Delhi, india i would like to know the complete information regarding this... thanks
  • 158. feroza said on 5/22/2013 9:47:15 AM
    I am a south african and interested in opening a starbucks franchise in the durban area preferably the king shaka international airport. if you could give me insight on the process as well as financial capital required to commence the business.
  • 159. Arpit Kumar said on 5/22/2013 5:46:36 PM
    Respected Sir/ Mam, I wanted to know your requirements to get a franchisee of starbucks in delhi/ pune. Please mail me the required details. Thanks
  • 160. Hemlata Pushkar said on 5/23/2013 10:49:53 AM
    Hi this is hemlata Pushkar. i want to open an Starbucks outlet in Ahmedabad prahaldnagar I have property to open up outlet on high street. Pls give me idea how to contact Starbucks for Gujarat. my contact is 7509253329
  • 161. natia said on 5/23/2013 4:36:34 PM
    Hello, I'm businesswomen from TBILISI, GEORGIA. I would like to open a starbucks cafe shop. Can you please let me know on the registration formalities. What are the terms and condition and also the fee to be apart of starbucks franchise. Thank you, hope to get a reply from you soon..
  • 162. Abdus salek said on 5/24/2013 12:42:11 AM
    dear concern, I'm business man from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I would like to open a Starbucks cafe shop here because here is no Starbucks cafe shop. Can you please let me know the registration formalities and What are the terms and condition and also the franchise fee to be apart of Starbucks franchise in bangladesh. Thank you, hope to get a reply from you soon..
  • 163. Rose said on 5/24/2013 8:15:14 AM
    Hello i live in Murcia Spain, would love to open Starbucks. Near the walking traffic of doctors, nurses, students, teachers and civil servants here, where do i start! how much money will i need? thanks
  • 164. Kevin Thomas said on 5/25/2013 3:12:15 AM
    I am the director of the company Exclusive Access Trading 726 (Pty) Ltd a registered in South Africa. Do forward me the information of Starbucks Franchisee Business that i see as a great opportunity in my Shopping Mall and Hotel. Kind regards, Kevin Thomas, Director
  • 165. vijay singh said on 5/26/2013 5:20:47 AM
    dear sir i am from bangalore n would like to open a starbucks in karnataka state and Goa , pls let me know the complete information of starbucks franchise model. cheers, vijay
  • 166. karan chhabra said on 5/26/2013 12:36:40 PM
    hey m residing in new delhi [east], india having space of 400 sqft at the ground floor of saini enclave market delhi 110092 and a basemen attached to it of 1050 sqft which is quite a big space to open a starbucks coffee shop, and in around 20 km of radius there is no other starbucks coffee shop , contact no.: +91 8860010901
  • 167. Isa Clarke said on 5/29/2013 3:15:45 PM
    I would like to open a Starbucks franchise in Maracaibo, Venezuela.
  • 168. Nagendra.Kawade said on 6/6/2013 3:17:14 AM
    Hello sir\madam , This is Nagendra .Kawade from Pune having a good experience of the hospitality sector and owns 3 restaurants in Pune .I am looking forward to open up and Starbucks outlet at one the best locations in PUNE which is also known for its IT hub in INDIA . Kindly assist me with the requirement for applying for the dealership . Thanku :)
  • 169. Wanda and Trent Derkatz said on 6/13/2013 7:19:04 PM
    We are in Melfort Saskatchewan and are city it in the process of building a sobes grocery store. We have heard that sobes is buying out Safeway, who presently have Starbucks in all their stores and we are inquiring are weather or not there is an option for us to open one in our new Sobes? Thank-you
  • 170. Anthony D'mello said on 6/17/2013 3:09:16 AM
    hello sir, We are management students from the country: INDIA, State: GUJARAT and District: Ahmadabad. We are very much interested in opening a "STARBUCKS" licensed store in our area. We have so many people with us who wants starbucks in their area. We want to take this opportunity if u are ready to give us. We have space ready for the same. please contact me as soon as possible in this regards.
  • 171. Gaurav Agarwal said on 6/21/2013 5:08:08 AM
    I am interested in opening a starbuks in Surat, Gujarat,India. Please can I know every details regarding to it.
  • 172. sardar tajwant singh said on 6/22/2013 7:39:48 AM
    Hello there, i am interested in taking a franchise of starbuks. i have a suitable place in chandigarh and ludhiana as per your company requirements,i am a authorised dealer of skoda contact no-9896100001,9315000001
  • 173. subhash agarwal said on 6/23/2013 1:39:11 PM
    Hello. I'm subhash agarwal and I'm interested in opening a starbucks outlet in Hyderabad. It is one of the most developing city. We have 15yrs of business experience. Contact no. 7842401621, 7842403276.
  • 174. priyanka said on 6/26/2013 1:50:49 PM
    Hello sir...I'm priyanka...I'm interested in opening Starbucks outlet in Pune; Maharashtra; India....please provide me the details how to get through it..
  • 175. Chetan Patel said on 6/26/2013 2:52:48 PM
    I want to open starbucks outlet in Ahmedabad,Gujarat,India. I have also Franchisee of Havmor Eatery and coffee and icecream in Ahmedabad. So,kindly contact me immediately. My telephone number is 91-9998809601.Thank you.
  • 176. sardar tajwant singh said on 7/2/2013 4:35:54 AM
    Hello there, i am interested in taking a franchise of starbuks. i have a suitable place in chandigarh and ludhiana as per your company requirement and also interested in karnal (Haryana) i have suitable place at karnal near Haveli and Mcdonalds. i am a authorised dealer of skoda in karnal. contanct no. 098961-00001, 098142-00000,098141-000001.
  • 177. Shimoli Shah said on 7/10/2013 8:22:25 AM
    I want to open Starbucks outlet in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Kindly contact me immediately. I am a CFA Student having exp of 5 years in market working successfully in Mumbai. Originally from Ahmedabad belonging to a business family . My telephone number is 91-9930524678. Thank you.
  • 178. Hitesh said on 7/16/2013 9:14:14 AM
    Hi I m from ahmedabad and I m really interested to open Starbucks so could u pls tell me the correct procedure.
  • 179. suraj said on 7/16/2013 9:42:07 PM
    I want to take the franchise for the capital of U.p., the city of nawaab lucknow. So please send me the detail. I am graduate in hotel management from amity university.
  • 180. ankur mankotia said on 7/17/2013 4:53:24 AM
    hello sir/madam, i want to draw ur attention to my city jalandhar which is in punjab. its a good city where people love to hang out in different places . i am interested to open starbucks franchise in my city (jalandhar). People love to have starbuck in city. please send me your terms and conditions for contract. it will be our pleasure to have u here. plz do inform me at my phone number +919888941987 and u can also contact me by my id ankur_mankotia@yahoo.com. thanks
  • 181. ankur mankotia said on 7/17/2013 4:55:57 AM
    i am businessman. i am running 4 factories. i live in jalandhar(punjab,india)
  • 182. Sadath Khan said on 7/17/2013 4:17:48 PM
    I would like to open a Starbucks franchise in a Bangalore. I have got large retail space for a nice coffee shop in a prime location. Kindly get in touch. My address is No 17, First main road, Jayamahal, Bangalore 560046, India.
  • 183. Audrey said on 7/24/2013 8:36:31 AM
    I want to start a Starbucks cafe in andheri west near lokhandwala complex Mumbai, india. please help
  • 184. Nikki chok yen nyuk said on 7/30/2013 1:41:41 AM
    Hi..I would like to open a Starbucks cafe in Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia. Pls kindly contact me +60165880780 or my email at nikkichok@yahoo.com thanks.
  • 185. Sheetal Sawlani said on 7/31/2013 9:32:04 AM
    Hi.. I would like to open starbucks cafe in Jaipur Rajasthan India. Pl provide me the details , terms and condition for same on my mail id - sheetal@wishempire.com thanks.
  • 186. VARUN said on 8/6/2013 3:17:57 AM
    dear sir, i want to open a STARBUCKS franchise in LUDHIANA(PUNJAB). We have very good locations and a great team to promote the starbucks coffee. Pls consider us for the same and oblige. waiting for your reply. regards varun
  • 187. Pavan said on 8/7/2013 1:54:51 PM
    Hi I want to open a Starbucks outlet in indore and if you are giving distributors hip I can take for whole Madya pradesh and chattisgarh . I just need the details of all your requirements .please do revert me as soon as possible. Thanks waiting for your reply
  • 188. Sentebaleng said on 8/10/2013 5:28:27 AM
    Hi, I'm from South Africa. I have lived in various countries across Asia and the UK. I am a Starbucks daily customer and I wanted to bring the store back to my home country South Africa. I understand that you don't franchise but I would like to know how I could bring it to South Africa. Thanks Sentebaleng
  • 189. narender said on 8/12/2013 1:03:06 AM
    hello sir/madam i want to open a tata starbucks in my state can you please help me out in the process, to whom i should speak with, about all the details and the procedure. thank-you narender
  • 190. anmol aggarwal said on 8/14/2013 11:37:43 PM
    sir i want to open a starbuck in jalandhar city. ample space available at the most prime location. please provide me with the details.
  • 191. natasha said on 8/17/2013 6:11:01 AM
    hello .. i have a shop to be rented in panjim goa .. in a very prime location would like to know if starbucks would be interested in opening up an outlet in panjim
  • 192. Asif Waheed said on 8/21/2013 4:30:17 PM
    We r Group of Business House, interested for PAKISTAN franchise . Can meet your investment plan . Kindly send full detail . Or also interested in U A E.DUBAI . UK . CANADA if any one franchise outlet is for sale . Best Regards . m Asif Waheed
  • 193. victor said on 8/22/2013 8:07:08 AM
    hello ... can you please mail me the terms and conditions for owning and operating a Starbucks coffee store...thank you
  • 194. Siddharth shah said on 8/22/2013 7:26:16 PM
    I would like to know how can I get open Starbucks in my city ANAND so can u please send me all information please
  • 195. thaseen said on 8/24/2013 2:05:14 PM
    Hello sir, I would like to open a franchise in Chennai India. could you please help me with more details.
  • 196. Mansharan Singh anand said on 8/25/2013 9:47:11 AM
    I would like to start a Starbucks franchise in Kolkata as there is a potential market which is unexplored.we would get a tremendous response.looking forward to a positive response at the earliest.mobile no +919830351415.
  • 197. ankur giria said on 8/26/2013 6:48:52 AM
    hello, I want to take up the franchise of starbucks in Kolkata, india i would like to know the complete information regarding this...
  • 198. sai pratik reddy said on 8/26/2013 1:32:25 PM
    i want to start the starbucks store in hyderabad give u plzz give me the information. s sai pratik reddy ph.9000232858 email.sai.pratik1990@gmail.com
  • 199. Siddharth said on 9/1/2013 5:46:12 AM
    I would like to open starbucks in Mallorca ,Spain if u could please forward me the details to open a franchise . Sidmanurocks@gmail.com
  • 200. Ashley said on 9/3/2013 7:30:20 AM
    Hi, please guide me for the next steps to start Starbucks business in my country, Malaysia, states ; Alor Star Kedah. Very much appreciate !