407

Start a Honey Farm

Some people raise bees for a hobby, others do it for a business. As a business, it could raise enough to support a small family. If you have the interest or resources to start a honey farm, explore the possibility of getting into business with it. Our guide will help you by providing some basics of starting a honey farm.

Honey farming could be a hobby, but it could also be a full-time job that could support a small family. Small bee farmers can produce average of 100 lbs. of honey per year.

If you are into honey farming as a hobby, you can turn that interest into a business. If not, and you are outright interested in getting into business, try working as a beekeeper employee for a while, even just part time, to assess whether beekeeping is indeed for you.

Honey Farm Essentials

If you have decided to pursue the project, be sure you have the farm, vehicles and the equipment needed to start the business. For a small farm, you would need bees with queen, brood chamber, honey containers, honey boxes, attire (hat, veil, and overalls), hive tool, scratcher for unsealing the honey, manual or motorized extractor, and freezer for storing honey.

Alternatively, you can operate a large honey farm by buying honey from small farmers and distributing it to schools, restaurants, households, pharmacies and hotels under your own label. Usually, small farmers do not allot time and energy on marketing their produce. As a bigger outfit, with perhaps between 10 and 20 employees, you can do extensive marketing. Expect to spend about $100,000 for fixed assets and working capital when starting.

Tips for Bee Farm Keepers

• Research honey production standards that might be applicable to you. Feeding bees artificial pollen could be an issue in your state.
  • If you are taking care of a small honey farm full-time, you can do it alone, but hire someone to help you extract honey when the time comes. You’d need to hire hand for bigger farms or else your operation could fall into pieces for lack of manpower and proper maintenance.
  • Employ your family and kids especially if you are farming full-time, it will help keep expenses down and is a good way to start the children young into the business.
  • The kind of honey produced depends on what they are fed. Different flowers, because of their different complex sugar ratios, produce different flavours of honey. The most commonly used plants by larger honey producers is canola. Experiment on different kinds of flowers, to see the results. You could specialize in producing a certain kind of honey for a niche market.
  • Heat employed when extracting honey affects the quality of honey, some small operations avoid it as much as possible to preserve the quality of their produce.

<<Rabbit Farming Essentials    Start a Mushroom Farm >>

407 Responses to "Start a Honey Farm".

1. yunus ahamad javed on 4/30/2009 4:35:11 AM
i want to start honey farm but i don't have resource and i also don't know about there financial system please help for giving whole plan of honey farming and also profit ratio of this business and where its market also.
2. Ashok Ram on 5/21/2009 5:27:04 AM
Hello sir, I want to start a honey farm but i have no knowledge about this sector. I don't have resource, financial system, profit ratio, etc. please give me information on honey farm. Thank you
3. Bob on 5/22/2009 5:34:04 PM
I am very interested in starting a honey farm business. I know nothing about it. How many acres do I need to get started. I live in the bay area in California. I am thinking I would like to buy 10 acres of land to get started. But where? Can you tell me the cheapest land and a place I can drive to? Any thing you can tell me would be a great help. Thanks, Bob
4. Blu3tick on 6/26/2009 12:59:48 AM
Hi, I have 4 acres and would like to start my own honey farm. I only work 3-4 days out of the week and think it would be a good second job for me. How can I get started?
5. Arsalan Zia on 7/5/2009 4:52:11 AM
Hi, i used to buy honey from the local farmers and i sell it with my company label. So far i am doing it on a medium scale and mostly I get 100% profit margin ( the honey i buy for 200$ i used to sell it for 400$ on average)... How much raise should i expect in my profit margin if i produce the honey myself. In my country (Pakistan) i think i can start doing it with just 2000$... if profit margin increases significantly i would definitely go for it.. Thanks
6. Peter Pomarkas Ponaloh Pokanis on 7/8/2009 7:41:19 AM
Hi, I want to start a Honey Bees Farm in my village. I am from Lundret village 12km from town, Manus Province, Papua New Guinea. I have the land but no money and I know nothing about honey bee farming. Before starting the farm can you find me a scholarship to study about honey bee farming. I am now in Bandund, Indonesia. GOD BLESS YOUR HEART ! Peter Pomarkas
7. Breanna Wadington on 9/3/2009 1:21:18 PM
Hello, I am interested in starting my own honey farm sometime in the future but I want to know all I can before I do. I am doing it for a hobby and maybe as a part time business as well. I have other plan in edition to this business. I would love to know any information you could possibly send me. Thank you for your time. Sincerely yours, Breanna Wadington
8. Amanda on 10/4/2009 1:48:35 PM
Good day, I would like to know more about making a brood chamber and honey boxes. And when to start with the farming. I am interested in starting a small business with honey. I have got a lot of bluegum trees on my farm. Please can you assist me with any information. Blessings Amanda Abreu
9. CLAY CLAY on 10/4/2009 10:53:52 PM
hello, am from solomon islands. my parents live in the village and are interested in going into honey farming business. however, we don't have any technical knowledge of this kind of business. please i'll be grateful indeed if any of you successful friends in this business could help. there is a lot of demand for honey products from our surrounding areas. thanks for helping us.
10. Dima on 10/14/2009 1:41:13 AM
Hi. I currently own a few small bee farm and would like to use them for pollination. I would like to know if there is a list, of farmers that need pollination and what range of income can this provide?
11. sajjad husain on 11/20/2009 12:50:17 PM
ahmedabad, gujraat, india. i want to start a honey farm but here i don't find resources to start can u help me
12. dipu on 11/22/2009 7:55:25 AM
surat, gujarat, india. i want to start honey farming, can you pls tell me what kind of help govt gives or from where can one get the honey bees with queen
13. pankaj r ahir on 12/1/2009 12:35:24 PM
dear sir. i want to start honey bee farm...please guide me or give me proper contact for guidance in gujarat for it. i am at surat, gujarat, india...
14. olei on 12/1/2009 10:30:49 PM
Hi sir. I want to start honey farm but I don't know how. I got land, vehicle and that all. please help me. I live at the village of Makave, Vava'u on the kingtom of Tonga.
15. mukesh sharma on 12/3/2009 10:34:38 PM
dear sir, i am from U.S.Nagar Uttrakhand. i want to start a small honey bee farm please suggest me from where should i get the training & how to start in very small capital (i am having land & vehicle ) please suggest
16. Joel on 12/8/2009 11:38:45 AM
Hello, My name Is Joel. If you can forward me OLei's email who wants to start a bee farm in tonga.. Him and I may be able to start a partnership as i am interested in purchasing land in tonga for a vanilla plantation that will be harvested by bees. And also create a Honey bee farm to be exported around the world.. I also got a few tricks up myself. Thanks, JOel.
17. Swapnali Mantri on 12/12/2009 11:48:57 PM
I would like to start a honey farm. Can u pls guide me? I stay at Mumbai, India. Can u pls give me contact names, address & details of the people who are already having a bee firm nearby Mumbai? I want to know more about its marketing as i think it is much more important than actual bee farming? Is there any institute nearby Mumbai which can guide? I also want to know about government subsidy. Regards, Swapnali
18. Asifali Kazi on 1/5/2010 1:27:47 AM
farmer mirpurkhas sindh, pakistan. which tree flowers would be good area required number of queens any material suppliers in pakistan kindly help me to start bee farming Regards asif kazi
19. Saad Ahmed on 1/7/2010 12:25:00 PM
I live in karachi (Pakistan). plz tell me how to start honey bee farming. How much investment i need in pak rupees? plz send real info on my email address. i will be very thankful to u. Saad Ahmed 0334 - 3302168, Saadahmedonline@gmail.com
20. olusegun johnson on 1/8/2010 9:26:02 AM
Sir, Am a Local farm base in Osun state. i sold my honey to my person but now i wants to sell it internationally. So i need your help on how to get my buyers on line or in any form. thanks
21. haider ali on 1/14/2010 12:43:15 PM
slam, sir i want to start this business in my village near vahari punjab pakistan. plz guide me how can i start?
22. anand on 1/29/2010 11:56:46 PM
Hi, my name is anand from nasik, maharashtra, india. i want to start a medical / drug store here. kindly guide me through the process.
23. Razvan Ciuperca on 1/30/2010 4:05:19 PM
8 Castelbrook Castletroy co Limerick, Ireland. how to start a honey business with bees products as venin, pollen and where to obtain founds
24. TOHID HUSSAIN on 2/1/2010 7:08:23 AM
hie this is tohid hussain from gujarat ahmedabad can you suggest me the simplest procedure to start honey business in ahmedabad or any information center in ahmedabad.
25. tsuneaki ishikura on 2/8/2010 7:23:20 AM
Dear sir, I am a Japanese guy, age 41 years old. I have started bee keeping for six years. I decided to make it as business since I started and it's still small but I made it! I had never been comfortable working in company. Now I am so satisfied with doing it by my self. I met some people through honey business. I was introduced one Japanese man living in Brazil, who has succeed propolice business, taking excellent quality of propolice in Brazil and sell in Japan, Korea and big market in China. I was asked to make some connection in India to expand market to India next.( one of reason is I love India and I have ever traveled there for six month.) I don't know how to do yet but I am sure it will be a business for sure. If you are interested in it, please contact me.
26. mohan lal on 2/9/2010 12:07:17 PM
tsuneaki ishikura sir i am a indian beekeeper since 1995. may i help you? i am intreasted in your buisness. please contact me on my e mail- mohnkamboj77yahoo.com. yamunanagar, haryana, india. mobile no. 09467629004

Ph: 9467629004
mohnkamboj77@yahoo.com

27. tsuneaki ishikura on 2/10/2010 9:41:26 AM
to Mr.Mohan lal : thank you very much to comment back and having interest in my business. I sent email to your address but it could not reach you. I wonder that may be mohnkamboj77yahoo.com. have "@" between 77 and yahoo? I sent again on the way. Though if it still does not reach at you, please give me to my e mail address :sendme@po8.lcv.ne.jp I look forward to having contact with you.
28. EDDIE MUIGAI on 2/12/2010 3:14:10 AM
HI, MY NAME IS EDDIE MUIGAI AND AM A STARTER IN BEEKEEING, I UNDERTOOK A COURSE IN BEEKEEPING AT KENYA BEEKEEPING STATION HERE IN NAIROBI, AND IT IS A VERY INTERESTING, VERY EASY TO START AND JUST NEEDS YOUR TIME. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN HIVES, YOU DONT NEED MUCH, JUST BASIC EQUIPMENT LIKE THE BEE SUIT AND A SMOKER, SOME PIECE OF LAND WHERE THEIR IS WATER AND PLANTS, IS ALL YOU NEED. FOR MORE INFO CONTACT ME AND I WILL BE ABLE TO ADVICE. HAVE A NICE DAY. E-MAIL IS EDDIE_MUIGAI@YAHOO.COM
29. m taha khan on 2/15/2010 1:04:49 AM
salam, sir i want to start this business. i live near karachi in memon goth. i have no knowledge about honey been forming; please guide me. thankyou
30. Chandan on 2/19/2010 11:55:43 PM
Dear Sir, I am from Hoshiarpur Punjab and i want to start Honey Bee Farming on small scale. Please provide me the detailed information about this project. Whether it is profitable or not, How much capital investment in the same, from where i can get training for this project and what is the future of the same? My contact No. is 9218682623 thanks
31. J K NAYAK on 2/20/2010 2:07:55 PM
Dear sir, I belongs to Bhubaneswar Orissa. I want to start a modern honey farm. I want a project report and regarding demand in which market, whether is profitable?
32. bhupendra on 2/21/2010 6:48:30 AM
dairy business and teak plantation and honey farm. best practices to increase yields.
33. Dhileepan on 2/21/2010 9:55:51 PM
Hi, Can i get ur Contact, As i am owning Goat farm, I am ready to start an Honey Farm too... From Madurai , Tamil Nadu, India. Ph. (0)9940776944
34. sumaira on 2/24/2010 12:24:57 AM
i want to start business in Swat Pakistan. but i'm very poor. i want to support my family through this business please guide me
35. Umesh on 2/25/2010 1:37:31 PM
Hello, I'm from Bangalore, Karnataka, India. I'm interested to start Honey trading. Bangalore has good potential for pure honey. Very few brands are available here. I can procure/buy honey from western ghats where local and small time farmers supply honey to the nearby shops. I want to know what should be the buying price for a kilogram of honey. what is the ongoing buying price in the market. Please help me with this bit of info
36. mohan lal on 2/28/2010 11:06:05 AM
hello Umesh i am mohan from haryana. what do you want to know about honey price. please tell i will help to you all your query about honey trading. ask me any query on my email adress-mohnkamboj77@yahoo.com and my mobile no. is 09467629004. thanks

Ph: 9467629004
mohnkamboj77@yahoo.com

37. bribett on 3/1/2010 10:34:50 AM
please give me details for a start of honey farming and the equipment needed. thanks. Bribett from PH Nigeria.
38. SALAMI AZEEZ on 3/3/2010 5:17:35 AM
YET TO HAVE A FARM BUT INTERESTED IN IT FOR HUBBY, I LIVE IN ABUJE FEDERAL CAPITAL CITY OF NIGERIA
39. surinder pal singh on 3/11/2010 11:57:19 AM
hi I want to start honey business in kotkapura and nearby locations of Kotkapura retail and wholesale marketing of honey and honey product. kotkapura is situated in Punjab State. kindly help and advice accordingly. contact no 919356769069
40. surinder pal singh on 3/11/2010 12:01:48 PM
Basically i want to start the honey business, raw honey products into finished honey goods. by ways of purification and to sell them into the market. I does not know the cost of the project and scope of the project. kindly help and advice accordingly, kotkapura, Punjab, India. contact No 919356769069
41. zeeshan ahmedr on 3/13/2010 10:04:17 PM
i want to know whether i can get help from any government organization for the honey farming. i'm a poor guy but i like to do this please guide
42. Mickens ADEJO on 3/16/2010 6:25:57 AM
I wish to start honey farm as a business and export. I need your advice. Reagrds, Mickens ADEJO
43. divakar shetty on 3/17/2010 8:54:29 AM
please send me contact numbers of honey supplier i am leading supplier in mumbai for all honey companies so please give all details of farmers it will be very kind of you. thankyou, divakar shetty, 9833971539
44. Wale Akoni on 3/17/2010 2:23:36 PM
Pls, I would like you to help me on how to go about writing a business plan for my company. We are into the production, processing, packaging, and marketing of honey. Thank you very much. your help will be greatly appreciated. Lagos Nigeria.
45. Ravi on 3/21/2010 6:35:40 AM
Dear sir, I am from Faridabad Haryana. I want to start a modern honey farm. I want a project report and regarding demand in which market, whether is profitable?
46. pius on 3/22/2010 2:10:36 PM
i have started my honey bee farming in bareilly uttar pradesh and now want to grow so just guide me that how much money i can earn if i have 100 boxes. piush anand, mumbai, 9321982182 piusnvisage@gmail.com
47. ismail kharwa on 3/22/2010 2:48:18 PM
i would like to start honey farming in newcastle south africa need advice from start to finish
48. Rotimi on 3/23/2010 9:17:20 AM
How can i start an honey farm and what are the needed to type of bee and other relevant information. lagos Nigeria
49. Ashfaq Ahmad on 4/7/2010 2:17:19 AM
Dear Sir, I am from Tounsa Sharif dgk i want to start a modern honey farm. i Want a project report regarding demand in which market. please send me rate of all accessories
50. mus on 4/8/2010 5:54:02 PM
Intended business location is Ogun State in Nigeria. Need information about business plan writing and honey production start-up information.
51. Chris on 4/10/2010 1:35:38 PM
England, London. Could you inform me of the resources and equipment needed to start up a honey farm. As well as initial capital required
52. Charity Honey on 4/12/2010 9:35:54 PM
I am from Penang, Malaysia (7 degrees north of the equator). I have a 10 acre land, 2000 ft above sea level....nice, cool but can be a bit wet. Currently the land is used for veg and fruit farming but I am interested to add bee farming to it. Pls adv the starting point.
53. wasee ahmad on 4/14/2010 8:40:35 AM
sir, i live in sargodha (Pakistan). Sir i want to know all about honey bee farming. i want to know whether i can get help from any government organization for the honey farming. How much capital investment in the same. From where i can get technical training.
54. Ismail Saidu on 4/18/2010 6:28:44 AM
I am highly interested in bee keeping and honey production in large scale. For a start, i have identified a small group of farmers from whom i can buy honey for re-sale after refining. The immediate help i need is how to get a modern automatic refining machine. A semi-automatic is also okay. Please, refer us to your representative in Lagos, Nigeria if you have any. If not reply to this message as soon as possible. Thanks
55. Edward Omenefa on 4/22/2010 9:32:22 AM
I am establishing a bee farm in my home village in the Highlands of Papua New Guinea. I require some technical and business advice. Please assist. I currently reside in Port Moresby, PNG.
56. Bamikunle Rasaq on 4/22/2010 5:21:40 PM
Am a student of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomoso, Oyo State Nigeria studying Industrial Chemistry presently in final year. Am physically challenged still I have bee farm. My disability is not ability but human diversity. I know how to establish very well but I need anybody that knows where there is better market. Also if there is any help from anybody I will be grateful. For enquirers contact me on CHEMISTRASAQ@GMAIL.COM. My mobile number is +2347065953226. Thanks
57. James on 4/22/2010 7:29:27 PM
@Bamikunle, It is great what you are doing. Farming is the best business that i can suggest to anyone. Anyway, there are 2 ways to sell your honey. Sell it to local buyers or pack it and sell it directly to the consumers through internet, local stores, etc. I suggest you go for the local option, visit a store that is selling loose honey, ask them from whom they bought it or ask other honey producers to whom they sell it. These are couple of ways to reach the local buyers. Once you get to know them and start producing more then you can think of the channel above it.

Jestin James
Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

58. Emma O. on 4/22/2010 11:44:33 PM
Hi. I am in Lagos. Please tell me locations in Ogun state where you get the best quality honey. Thanks.
59. Bamikunle Rasaq on 4/23/2010 1:45:56 AM
I have pure honey at present if u dont mind coming to Oyo state(Iseyin where the farm is located) Nigeria. I dont dilute my honey, well processed.
60. umair on 4/24/2010 3:09:31 AM
i want to start bee farming in khi plz do me the favour by providing me all necessary information required for this business, thnx
61. Marazban .N Kanga on 4/25/2010 2:31:39 AM
I have small agriculture land on out skirt of mumbai city where i intend to start Agriculture business on grand scale, for i have passion in rearing best of the honey bees for honey production & also to help near by farmers to rear them, to earn their livelihood & prosper the rural civilization of my nation. please help me to find a right place in mumbai city or near by from where i can gather the best of the knowledge as well as Bees & equipments to start with, THNX. ADRESS: 160,MODY ST.,FORT,MUMBAI-400 001. MOBILE: 9702119106.
62. Musinguzi Herbert on 4/26/2010 3:51:21 AM
Hi, i want to start a bee keeping project to help and improve on the welfare of women in our region in Uganda, i would like advise on how can i start up this project, because i think itís the only way i can help my people out of poverty. Please any assistance from you will be highly appreciated. my email is musinguziher@yahoo.com. thank you.
63. Anil Alyan on 5/8/2010 3:02:23 AM
Hello sir, I am anil from panchkul(haryana) I want to start a honey farm but i have no knowledge about this sector. I don't have resource, products and training, system, profit ratio, etc. please give me information about training and products i purchase
64. Bamikunle Rasaq on 5/10/2010 6:44:55 AM
Please, I need anybody that knows how to breed queen bee. Kindly reach me thru my email:chemistrasaq@gmail.com. Thks
65. Jainulabudeen on 5/10/2010 2:29:07 PM
Hello sir, i want to start a honeybee keeping pls let me know the process and needed.
what are the things i needed
how much the investment
how to market the product and who is the targeted person
how long it will take for one round process to take a honey
what will be my profit
Is there any subsidiary from govnmt.and what the percentage
is there any training conducting for the program
66. Erick Kimasha on 5/12/2010 5:54:29 AM
Dear Sir, I am looking for a partner to venture with in Commercial Beekeeping Development in Tanzania. We have good forests supportive for organic honey. The policy are also favorable and encouraging FDI in agriculture and Beekeeping. The prospective investor may get our details from www.traceability-t.org and www.tanzaniahoneyexpo.com. Erick Kimasha Tanzania
67. ibrahim asif on 5/23/2010 2:41:33 PM
Hi, my name is ibrahim asif i want to start my business for bee keeping in pakistan but i dont know where i can get training and equipment for that i live in new york please help me and guide me to start right way for this business. if i can get the training here in usa that will be very nice. i will wait for your email. thanks ibrahim asif
68. ibrahim asif on 5/23/2010 2:49:48 PM
Hi if any one can help me to start on large scale or any scale honey bee keeping business. please contact me on bbcosproducts@aol.com thanks ibrahim asif
69. Lorraine Paquet on 5/23/2010 3:01:37 PM
South-Africa, Mpumalanga, Nelspruit. I am interested in looking into bee-farming. can someone give me ides of capital input, business plans, how to get started, where to get hold of suppliers? Would appreciate it dearly. Lorraine
70. vivek sharma on 6/3/2010 10:25:20 AM
Dear sir, I am from india rajasthan. I have started the production of honey. Now i wanted to start a purifying plant for the initial stage so i wanted to know cost of machines & setup plan of the plant & also suggest me the resources company for the machines... Please help me
71. sarah on 6/19/2010 1:48:30 PM
am from kenya and i need help in writing a business description about honey products plz
72. Praveen s rawal on 6/21/2010 8:54:07 AM
Hello sir, I m praveen and I am basically from Rajasthan. I want to start honey bee farming at my farm. But I don't know about honey bee farming. How much cost & profit in this farming, Per box expenditure and profit. Please advise me. Thankyou sir
73. blessing Ekpo on 6/25/2010 8:36:06 AM
Niger State, Nigeria. I'm writing a business proposal on bee processing in my State. pls i'll need the contacts of other honey processors within Nigeria that i can sub-contract to. my mobile no is: 08038648191
74. ankit mehta on 7/7/2010 5:30:26 AM
I'm ankit mehta and I am basically from Punjab. I want to start honey bee farming. But I don't know about honey bee farming. How much cost & profit , area of farm, type of machinery required in this farming. Please advise me. Thank you sir
75. Siddiqh on 7/9/2010 6:01:34 AM
Sir i am from mysore, i know the idea about honey bee farming but i cant know how many i invest for a box pls give details or address about this investment.
76. Richard A. Pinto. on 7/13/2010 4:38:56 AM
Sir, I am situated in Goa, India, and have the source of v.good aurveredic grade natural honey from jungle collected in traditional way. I want help to market it. If possible, help for project report with economical packing machine etc. Maybe to contact someone who will buy wholesale. Thank you.
77. Kushang jani on 7/15/2010 12:55:18 PM
sr, i own 100 acre farm house in badlapur i want to start honey farming there but i have no knowledge abt it plz guide me
78. mujeeb on 7/20/2010 11:58:19 AM
i want become a bee keeper as a business plz send me all information and rates of all type of bee i have my own fruit form of oranges
79. Harjit Singh on 7/22/2010 2:07:55 PM
Hi, I want to start Honey Business on a large scale, I have an area around 9 acres, can somebody help me out that how should i start business and how much I can earn in an year?
80. armend gashi on 7/24/2010 1:53:54 PM
hi, i live in kosovo and want to start a small honey farm. i have a lot of land and lots of plum trees. would it be a problem to start the farm between the plum trees, if yes how far away can i build the homes? please tell me as much info as possible. thanks.
81. sandeeppal on 7/27/2010 8:22:52 AM
i have 500 box and small scale sale purchase honey. i want to go for large scale .. my number is 9417104182. mail id is sandeeppalsinghg@gmail.com. please respond
82. Ahsan Rana on 7/29/2010 3:04:40 AM
The location of my business is in lahore at Multan Road in Pakistan. Plz send me the complete information about Honey Business. Thanks!
83. shabi on 7/31/2010 5:10:41 PM
hi. i m shabi from islamabad, Pakistan, i want to start a honey farm but here i don't find any resource centre to start. can you suggest me the simplest procedure to start honey business in Islamabad, pakistan or any information center in Islamabad where i purchase the equipments and take basic information. i don't know that How much cost in Per box and profit. Please tell me help/advice centre in islamabad, Pakistan. Thank you sir/ my cell # 00923455341817
84. chann.sandhu (punjab) on 8/1/2010 3:15:14 AM
helo sir, i want to start bee farming . i have no information about bee. so tell me ant thing prof. and investment in bee farm.
85. Akinlade Oluwole on 8/17/2010 11:43:47 AM
Hello house, i am writing from nigeria, i have a big store for pure honey and i am willing to start to import, i want a partner from all over the world that we can go into partnership...my no is +2348064440876 and my mail bwolezy@yahoo.com
86. ramesh sonone on 8/19/2010 2:44:05 PM
WE HAVING APIS MELIFERA HONEY BEE BREEDING CENTRE IN MAHARASHTRA. WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY THE ANY NOS.OF HONEY BEE COLONIES WITH BEE BOXES/HIVES AND NECESSARY BEE EQUIPMENTS. WE ARE ALSO PROVIDING THE TECHNICAL GUIDANCE TO START THE BUSINESS IN BEEKEEPING WITH PROJECT REPORT, GOVT. SCHEMES, AND ALSO CONDUCTING BUSINESS ORIENTED TRAINING IN BEEKEEPING.WE THE PUNE BASED COMPANY- SUYASH AGRO INDUSTRIES, 447,SINHAGAD ROAD, KIRKATWADI,P.O. KHADAKWASLA, PUNE -411 024, MAHARASHTRA, TEL. 0-942 231 69 25 / 020-2438 0025.
87. felix torres on 8/24/2010 3:16:44 PM
Bayamon, Puerto Rico/USA. I would like to know if it is possible to contract a person to write a Bee Farm Business plan for me. I don't really know how to do it. Also how much that person will charge me for the job. I am a Veteran and I have read many thing there is about BeeKeeping on the net and I have several places that give courses on line on Beekeeping. They offer Technical Degrees on the subject and I find that it would a good idea to take these courses and learn more about the subject of beekeeping. I live on a tropical island and it is summer all year round so I won't have the problem of other growers with snow. I hope that you can help me. I am unemployed lost my job to the money crunch, and I haven't been about to find a job, so I decided to look into Beekeeping for my future. Thank you for your help, and I will appreciate any information that you can give me. Thank you. Respectfully: felix Torres
88. Faeeza on 9/1/2010 9:30:34 AM
hi, i am interested in starting a bee farm in Botswana in the Tuli Block region. we have 2000 orange trees and want to do citrus honey. please advise
89. hygenius d dashe on 9/5/2010 9:33:37 AM
I have as a matter of interest gotten to bee keeping as a hobby but will like to consider it as a business venture that can be done at my spare time. I am from plateau state of Nigeria presently working in Abuja the federal capital. how can i start it now? Thanks.
90. Ayem Terngu Benjamin on 9/7/2010 11:45:15 AM
It is of great importance to increase production of honey and it use in food production since it has many advantages over sugar.
91. waleed on 9/12/2010 8:27:10 AM
I just visited a market and met someone who is a bee keeper and farmer. I was fascinated by it. I am currently living in london uk. I would like to start my own bee farming as soon I can. can you please give me the insight needed to run such business. I am looking here in the uk or over seas in East africa. I have the choice on location. thanks
92. Akinjobi Wasiu on 9/13/2010 4:59:34 AM
I am graduate of IRPM, Lagos State University. I have read a bit about beekeeping and i found it interesting to earn a living from it. I need the assistance to learn the practical aspect of this business, at least to start as a hobby beekeeper before graduating to commercial be keeping. You can send your reply to my e-mail: akiwas@yahoo.com. Akinjobi Wasiu, Ijede-Ikorodu,Lagos(Nigeria).
93. v s vamsi on 9/18/2010 10:27:48 AM
sir, i want to start honey business, give idea how to start and what is profit ratio, is there any buyback facility, whom to approach? please guide me in all aspects to me.
94. akash k s on 9/30/2010 10:37:24 AM
I want to start this business in small scale. I want to be beekeeper. Please guide me how to start, who can help me to start. Please suggest me some persons or Govt organization who will help/ guide me on this regard at bangalore or hubli surrounding. I am in koppal district(karnataka). Rgds, Akash ks, akash.ks69@gmail.com
95. Neelu on 10/1/2010 3:25:21 AM
we have a large Orange plantation near Kota Rajasthan, we also have some guava and other flowers blooming from time to time , we are keen to start Bee Farming.climate is moderate in our area with average rain fall of 36" per annum average temp in summer from april to June is high at 45 degree and low in mid 20's any expert advise as to way forward and economics and logistics of this Business is most welcome
96. Yusuf Wasiu Akintunde on 10/2/2010 7:44:19 AM
I will like to start producing honey but i'm yet to really grab in totality the nitty gritty of producing it. I need to be further trained. Where and how can i get such training. I leave in Ipaja-Ayobo area of Lagos and wouldn't mind to travel to another state if need be. Kindly let me know where and the duration for the training and the cost. Thanks
97. shahid on 10/6/2010 4:34:29 AM
Hi, I am from Pakistan. From where I can get accessories of honeybee farming including bee colony. Thanks
98. madhu on 10/13/2010 10:24:29 AM
i am from India, tamilnadu how much area will be needed to make a small bee farming. and details of accessories of honeybee farming
99. MUKUND CHOUGALE on 10/19/2010 3:10:15 AM
hi, I wish to start a honey bee farm. I admireto let me know the every details regarding the subject.
100. Deep Jyoti Neog on 10/22/2010 10:00:35 AM
Dear Sir, I am from India(Assam) and I have interest in this business from my childhood but dont know the initial workings for this business. could you provide me the name and address of any Government or Private Sector organizations in India who could give training and extend help to the interested persons like me?
101. tejraj singh sisodia on 10/24/2010 7:48:37 AM
i want to start a honey bee farm. please tell me all the details about this.is govt helps in this small agri. business.
102. sarath rajapaksa on 10/24/2010 12:05:54 PM
Dear Sir, I am from Sri Lanka. I like to start teak plantation in my country. can I used that land to make a bee farm. if some one like to give me more information about that my mail address is marathugoda@gmail.com.
103. p.k.panda on 10/27/2010 4:57:49 AM
I am from orissa, India. I want to keep 500 boxes for honey cultivation. It is requested to supply the project report.
104. Rafiq on 11/28/2010 11:02:04 PM
i want to start honeybee farming FR Kohat DaraAdamKhel pakistan plz detail per box and instrument price
105. matthew on 12/3/2010 9:02:10 AM
hi, i have helped start a bee farm before. i have some experience in bee farming and would like to get into it again. if you are serious about starting a bee farm and need to employ someone with experience please let me know. thanks mneuhoff1@gmail.com
106. Aamir Jahangir on 1/16/2011 4:10:50 AM
Hi. I need complete training of bee farming, budget, resources, and marketing of honey in Pakistan. Waiting for your reply. Thanks, Aamir Jahangir, Lahore, Pakitan.
107. FAISAL NASEEM on 1/16/2011 12:45:32 PM
Hello, we planning to do honey farming and sell in own label. need guidance to understand. is it easy also is profitable? is it possible to do in my own city karachi, south of pakistan. some one please tell. also any want to sell their honey, pls contact at email diamond@cyber.net.pk
108. munawar on 1/18/2011 5:02:48 AM
Hello, I am living here in Karachi, Pakistan and I am willing to start honey producing and Marketing business i need guidance to start this business. Which area of Pakistan is most suitable for this business kindly guide me. Thanks
109. Abu Mayanja on 1/21/2011 4:03:51 AM
Hello, Am Abu Mayanja an expert in bee Keeping and i do my Job in Uganda well i would like to come and have a visit on your Bee Farm and give you more knowledge about be keeping and to find more ways of improving our business. thanks please contact me on kyetumeruralcommunitydevelopment@yahoo.com
110. pranay subba on 1/22/2011 1:37:22 AM
I am from Darjeeling and interested in bee farming but have little or no idea at all, advice needed. pranaytheleo99@gmail.com
111. Mahendre Nathoo on 1/31/2011 12:41:19 AM
Sir, I work in an agricultural organisation in Mauritius and posted at the business development unit. I have been assigned to write a business proposal for setting up a honey village. I would to know what equipment and materials I need to buy. Thanking you in anticipation, Mahendre Nathoo
112. Prasad on 2/8/2011 7:46:27 AM
Hello, I Am Prasad, I want to start Bee keeping Form in my form land near Bangalore, India. Please suggest how to start and where can I get support in India. Mail me with full details to: "sivaprasade@hotmail.com"
113. Mrs. Amna Hamid on 2/11/2011 9:06:25 AM
i also want to be a honey beekeeper i am from Lahore, Pakistan can you help me where could i get necessary essentials for this business in lahore or direct me to some informed person.
114. Azmath on 2/17/2011 3:00:30 PM
Hallo, I have mango plantation in 10 acre of land at Hyderabad India, also having interest in honey farming Please advice me how can i begin with how to get queen bee, how to make boxes etc. Regards
115. mutonyi phoebe on 2/27/2011 12:01:02 PM
I am phoebe mutonyi from Uganda and i would love to join the business of beekeeping, I would love to know the real cost in Ugandan shillings of starting to beekeeping.
116. Raghunath on 2/27/2011 9:29:58 PM
@mutonyi phoebe, The approximate beekeeping start up cost may vary from $100 to $5000 depending on various things. It depends with the size of the business, you can always start small and grow later.

Raghunath Natarajan
Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

117. Cyril Kwasi Agbley on 2/28/2011 6:52:44 AM
Hello, I am from Jasikan, Ghana. I am a student and I wish to start up an honey farm in my rural area but my resources are not enough. I believe it would go a long way to create jobs in my area. Thank you.
118. Himatbhai Parmar on 3/1/2011 9:15:28 PM
We are running an NGO in Gujarat,India for guidance to all new entrepreneurs with bank application .We can be helpful to each other. Ushmatrust@yahoo.com
119. m waqas on 3/2/2011 3:09:29 PM
sir i want to start honey production in my village please send me a complete procedure of starting honey production including method of arranging required equipment
120. Raghunath on 3/2/2011 8:39:22 PM
@m waqas, The beekeeping/honey farm procedure, startup cost, production varies from place to place. can you kindly give your location details so that i can suggest you some tips.

Raghunath Natarajan
Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

121. Tarun Mehra` on 3/13/2011 9:43:07 AM
i want to start honey production, i am from delhi. i want to know main things like minimum investment, land area, govt support, profit margin and many more things. i will be very grateful to you if you will support me and guide me. i have no parents and i want to stand on my feet. i hope that you will guide me. my contact no is-07503075203.
122. Purvi Patel on 3/14/2011 12:41:03 PM
hello !!! my self purvi. i'm kind of very eager to start up my business in beekeeping. so kindly provide all the details on my email-id patelpoo_22@yahoo.com
123. Raghunath on 3/14/2011 4:15:21 PM
@Purvi Patel, No one can be successful in beekeeping business without the proper knowledge so before beekeeping you should learn as much as possible. here are some pointers for beginners like you.
  • You should select a place for Hives where you can visit regularly.
  • Purchase beekeeping equipments. The first thing you need is hive, bee veil, hive tool, gloves, bee brush, frame grip, clothing and bee smoke etc.
  • You need to purchase a box of bees which will include a queen.
  • You need to know how to menage bee hives, better buy some books or read as much as possible from web.
  • Then you can harvest honey.

Raghunath Natarajan
Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

124. jonh on 3/16/2011 6:01:21 AM
I am from Moldova and come with a proposal to work with your company. Moldova is a country rich in honey of good quality. It can collect honey from 3-5 euros per kg. Conditions are very favorable to open a business but need financial investment that I need. I am ready to accept any proposal
125. VIVEK CECIL on 3/27/2011 8:36:03 AM
HOW TO ENTER IN THIS BEE FARMING BUSINESS AS I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA OF THIS I AM LIVING IN CENTRAL PART OF INDIA..PLEASE ADVICE.
126. Svetoslav Simeonov on 4/3/2011 6:11:26 AM
Hello, I am from Bulgaria. I have started a honey farm recently. I am producing high quality honey. I am searching for customers. My ambition is to sell only wholesale. If someone is interested in please contact me by e-mail.
127. subhashini narayana rao on 4/7/2011 3:16:26 AM
I am a home maker, live in korattur, Chennai-80, tamil nadu. interested in agriculture first i would like to know the details of culture and how well we develop the farm in chennai city. kindly provide me the necessary details, thank you
128. harekrishna singh on 4/14/2011 1:18:44 AM
sir i want 2 start a new honey processing farm so please suggest a suitable location 4 it.
129. Mohammed on 5/9/2011 7:43:38 AM
Hi, As i have an 4 acres of Land near siddipet. I want to start a honey bee farm. I want to start it with 10 boxes initially, Can u please send me what would be the investment required for this. Please send me the details of these. Thanking You Sir.
130. Mahmud Filig on 5/21/2011 4:23:16 PM
Hi. I'm from SOMALIA. I have 50 acres and I want to make it honey farm. I have no idea about it. Please guide me one by one. Like how many boxes do I need? How many kg can I produce per acre? And more and more. Thanks
131. Mushtaiq Khan on 5/30/2011 8:27:52 AM
My self mushtaiq khan from Bareilly in western U.P. I have started a honey farm but I have no knowledge in field. Please tell me any institute provide honey farm training in Delhi. Thanks
132. Delia on 5/31/2011 10:44:59 PM
I live in Tasmania Australia, I have 27 acres and would like to start a small bee farm. I would also like to market the honey. Does it matter what honey the bees will produce? Do I need to plant a certain variety of crop or native flower or can I just leave the bees to collect pollen and necter from what is around area? I am rural so there are many crops grown like carrot, onion, there are gums, hawthorn, blackberries, wildflowers and the township which is a very short distance from me is full of homes with gardens full of flowers. Thank you in advance for your reply.
133. sahajeevan reddy solipuram on 6/6/2011 4:13:09 AM
Hi, i am hyderabad, andhra pradesh, i want to start small honey bee farm to start with, going on increasing the size of the farm, please give some advise. Or would u advise to visit a farm practically. thanking you
134. Vilas Shelar on 6/9/2011 4:12:29 AM
I would like to start a honey farm. Can u pls guide me from where I can get the Honey Bee Boxes near Mumbai? I stay at 2/23 Vishwas Niwas-8, Acharya Donde Marg, Parel, Mumbai-400 012, India. Can u pls give me contact names, address & details of the people who are already having a bee firm nearby Mumbai? I want to know more about its marketing as i think it is much more important than actual bee farming? Is there any institute nearby Mumbai which can guide? I also want to know about government subsidy. Regards, Vilas Shelar
135. Mohsin Atiq on 6/15/2011 3:22:07 AM
Hi i am from Lahore, Pakistan and have been doing research about bee farming lately. I am quite interested in starting a bee farm. Can you please help me in finding appropriate bees and all necessary equipment. I shall be thankful
136. zinzala naresh on 6/17/2011 3:55:16 AM
hi pls suggest me about this honey farm, give me some information in honey farm, how many place to work this honey farm, so plz give me contact number & address & mail me immediately mail me my Email id. Thanking you Expected favorable.
137. Charles lee on 6/20/2011 2:44:45 PM
I'm from penang, Malaysia. I have 1 acre of land in a thin forest below a hill. There is a small stream flowing across the land. I would like to convert this land to a bee farm. So sir, please advise what are the information of bee farming I need to know to start up a bee farm and from your estimation, how much yield can I get from 1acre of land monthly.
138. Naveen Garg on 7/6/2011 3:21:14 AM
hi,... i m from rajasthan,india. i have greater scope as flowering plants and cross pollination in rajasthan, but i do not have very few investment as capital but i want to do this project as hobby about business. so plz. guide me. Naveen Garg M. Pharma., PDCR
139. dr.wali khan on 7/7/2011 2:40:15 PM
hi sir, i'm working as NTFP Development officer in NTFP Directorate forest deptt:and have over seven year experience in bee keeping.i have 100 nos. bee boxes but sorry to say that i have found no solution for treating bee mites.plz help me
140. nitish ade on 7/10/2011 11:50:21 AM
i want to start honey farm in wardha maharastra. pls help me, give me details. 9967110550
141. Rajesh Jain on 7/10/2011 11:42:34 PM
Hi,I m in ajmer dist rajasthan, I want to start flower cultivation in my dist, so honey business will be an advantage, I want to start honey processing plant. I can invest 10/15 lakh. Thanks
142. mohan lal on 7/17/2011 12:54:12 AM
i am a commercial beekeeper having 500 bee hive working since 1995. i am from yamunanagar , haryana , india . so any body from india can share to me knowledge of beekeeping, i am seeing a partner who can invest money in this field to upgrade that business . i want to take this business in top of india having 100000 bee hive . one year profit of one lac box is 16 crore rupees so any interested partner can contact me at my cell no.09467629004,09468027545

Ph: 9467629004
mohnkamboj77@yahoo.com

143. nitin on 7/27/2011 7:02:31 AM
I want to be a honey exporter. what are the inputs i need to become that. how much money i need.From where i get the contact. Tell me about the machines to test the purity of honey which i collected from different farmers. reply as soon as possible. thanks
144. Ben on 7/29/2011 1:16:30 PM
I WANT TO BE HONEY EXPORTER. PLEASE I NEED DETAILED INFO ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AND SUCCEED. THANKS
145. jignesh patel on 8/4/2011 10:40:29 AM
my self jignesh patel from navsari,gujarat. i have many small business idea and also knowledge about beekeeping.i know training center. and many information which is important for you. i am farmer and i am currently doing shrimp farming. and i am also want to start beekeeping business.with co- operative basis and i am ready to paper work(legal) any person who is interested plz contact me on 9429273884 / 9898502331 or E-mail:- capriconuslove@yahoo.com
146. gugu mlanni on 8/15/2011 7:38:28 AM
I am a female farmer, want to start a honey farming. I need your help on how to do it, Equipment I will need? Financial part of it??? God bless you All.
147. Arun on 8/16/2011 2:07:41 AM
hi Me and My friend, plan to start honey bee business in tamilnadu. As a young entrepreneurs, we need a help from you all. pls help us regarding Honey Bee Keeping Business in tamilnadu . and people are doing, kindly help us by Contact us, Arun- 9952648712/mohanaselven- 9698228226. Tamilnadu. Coimbatore.
148. mohan lal on 8/16/2011 4:35:24 AM
hello Arun i am working as a commercial beekeeper of haryana having 500 bee hive since 1995. you can contact me for all your doubts for beekeeping. my contact no is 09467629004, and 09468027545

Ph: 9467629004
mohnkamboj77@yahoo.com

149. Mineral on 8/21/2011 6:12:30 AM
Hi there, am an office lady from Malaysia. I would like to seek your advise on how to start beekeeping during my leisure time, as I planned to start a bee farming business when I retire in 5 years time... Possible?
150. Karni Singh on 8/24/2011 1:38:42 AM
My name is Karni Singh and I am based in Jaipur Rajasthan INDIA. I want to start Beekeeping, but I don't know much about it. Could you please help? Also I would like to know how much will it cost per box. Please advise. Warm Regards and Thank you in advance.
151. Prince semiu akamo on 8/26/2011 6:54:25 AM
I planned to start a bees farming business i have about 10 acres of land location at ANLG Abeoukta ogun state nigeria could you please help how to do it ,equipment need or joint ventures
152. yateem on 8/28/2011 3:50:38 PM
Am Nigerian interested in beekeeping. I have the zeal, commitments and resource ready to be committed into the business. I also Visited so many website in relation to it but still i don't know where to get bee colonies and breed. Pls help me on where to get it In Nigeria. My kudos to you and your commitments.
153. manoj patel on 8/31/2011 11:27:46 AM
i am planning to start bee farming in a village near anand gujarat is it viable please guide me
154. Tushar Padwal on 9/2/2011 11:56:18 AM
Hi sir, I am Tushar Padwal From INDIA Satara. I know little much information about honeybees. I am planning to start a small honey farm. For this,i want to know that,what kind of resource, training and any other kind of requirements are needed. Please,help me sir. Bcz,i am so much interested to start this business and your advice will be really helpful for me... So,plz give me a reply.
155. hitesh on 9/4/2011 6:42:13 AM
hello sir i am from BHARUCH(GUJRAT). I want start honey farm plz guide me. And i want trading in honey farm so plz help me. where is trading center in gujrat ?
156. camilo fernandes on 9/13/2011 9:59:00 AM
i want to start honey production, i am from goa india. i want to know main things like minimum investment, land area, procedure to buy bees,tools,temperature needed for bees,main plants for flowers(names), govt support, profit margin and many more things. i will be very grateful to you if you will support me and guide me. i want to stand on my feet.i want to start as a career. i hope that you will guide me. pls email me-:MARGAO City,GOA State,INDIA Country
157. nikhil pawar on 9/24/2011 12:53:19 PM
how to start honey farming and how much profit i can earn in 5 acres
158. Okoko on 9/29/2011 2:04:26 AM
i have been buying and packing honey for sale, however i am inspired to start production of honey, the land is there my problem is the funding and the technicians involve. I am Ugandan based in in lira District.
159. haris on 10/25/2011 12:27:29 PM
i am live in Pakistan.I want to start beekeeping as a business.Please tell have any company which buy a honey from me? because production of honey is is not very hard but selling of is difficult.Please tell me which plants i grow in Pakistan have more nectar,pollen.
160. mohan lal on 10/27/2011 1:52:52 AM
i am mohan lal a commercial beekeeper from india . any body want to know about honey bee you can contact me at my email address mohnkamboj77@yahoo.com

Ph: 9467629004
mohnkamboj77@yahoo.com

161. tapas kumar sahu on 10/27/2011 6:28:12 AM
I have a firm house( 8 Acr of land) at Mayurbhanj district( Orissa,India)where proposed to plant various fruits.I am also interested to start honey firming in large scale there. Pl guide me with detail project report, finance, government help & subsidiarity considering the said location( tapaskumarsahu@gmail.com)
162. Unathi on 10/27/2011 6:50:56 AM
I am a bee farmer with 20 beehive,I want to sell my honey to retail stores but I dont have the machinery to extract clean honey, please advise me where I can get the machines, how much do they cost. I'm from Matatiele, Eastern Cape,South Africa
163. Oreyemi Babatunde on 10/27/2011 12:44:06 PM
If you need to set up a beekeeping business or write proposal on beekeeping, purchase or fabricate simplified beekeeping equipments, learn the basic principles of beekeeping, know how to produce secondary products of bees (like bees-wax cream, bees-wax polish, bees-wax candle etc,), looking to sponsor a volunteer beekeeper on a beekeeping project to your area or anywhere else you can contact me on this email- oreyemi2001@yahoo.co.uk. Or +2348055203894. I reside in Nigeria.
164. tuvshin on 10/29/2011 7:20:34 AM
hi i live in Mongolia and i want to start beekeeping as a hobby for now, but i don't know the procedure can anyone help me for the beginning how to start how to do and so on, please contact
165. George Chua on 10/29/2011 10:21:18 AM
Hi, I'm in Singapore and looking for supplier of Pure Honey. Intend to start a business in selling honey but some suppliers in Malaysia are not selling pure honey. They mix with brown sugar. If you have some source, please email me. Thank
166. ashutosh on 10/29/2011 12:58:05 PM
regards, sir i am from India and interested in this business. i want to know that whether bees produce honey in only winter season or they also produce honey during the months of may and june. Please also tell me what would be the cost incurred and profit earned with 500 boxes. thanking you
167. Kandan on 10/31/2011 3:03:06 PM
I'm from Northern part of Srilanka would like to bring Italian bee from India & kindly let me know the procedure. If possible kindly let me know whether the Italian bees available in Srilanka & which ministry handles the Bee keeping project in Srilanka. Please
168. jugal on 11/3/2011 4:42:54 AM
regards, sir i am from india state rajasthan and interested in this business. i want to know that whether bees produce honey in only winter season or they also produce honey during the months of may and june. Please also tell me what would be the cost incurred and profit earned with 500 boxes. thanking you. in rajasthan where is available honey farm
169. umang patel on 11/8/2011 11:36:44 PM
hi sir my name is umang patel. now i want to stat honey farm so please give me advise for how to stat honey farm & also training. i am from india state gujarat. deistic anand mo-9824561630
170. Said Selam on 11/9/2011 3:46:21 PM
I want to start bee farm and i want to know the industrial tools of this project. tks
171. G.JAITU on 11/16/2011 9:56:58 AM
hi i want to start new bee farm. please advise for how to start honey farm. i am from orissa, koraput.
172. musiliudeen on 11/20/2011 7:40:51 AM
i want to start honey farm business but i don't have the idea of how to start,please kindly help me out.
173. Tony Udegbu on 11/21/2011 12:29:25 PM
I am from Nigeria and just venturing into bee farm. I have 250 hives currently and will need assistance and advise from experienced bee farmers especially from Nigeria and Africa.
174. Anthony on 11/22/2011 10:31:24 AM
I wish to start a bee farm. I am from an area where the business is already in place though it's Government owned however, I wish to start a personal farm of my own. I need assistance & advice on how to actualize this dream.
175. m.sivagangadharan on 11/23/2011 3:08:13 AM
hi i am siva from tamilnadu south (tanjore). we have 10 acres land and we are interested to start a honeybee farm. pls guide me thanks
176. sunil gupta on 11/23/2011 6:41:32 AM
i am based at hyderabad , have 4 acres of land ,interested in raising honey bees as a hobby , need guidance
177. Zaheer on 11/23/2011 12:07:55 PM
We want only that website , their are many information about honey collecting, bees caring etc...
178. Somnath Dutta on 11/23/2011 12:56:52 PM
Hi, I want to start this business but i have no great knowledge, could you help me to gear up this business..... Thanks Som
179. rakesh on 11/24/2011 4:34:11 AM
hi, i want to start my small honeybee farm, i am not aware of details, please guide me how to start from small level.
180. nouran tahoun on 11/25/2011 9:32:17 AM
hi i'm from egypt and i want to start a bee farm and honey distribution and i want to know more about the process and manpower needed thanks in advance
181. capt.paul kieti on 11/28/2011 7:47:09 AM
hallo.i need a partner to finance packing the honey,marketing and export from Kenya.i come from the remote honey areas of kenya and i have a lot of honey in my farm. My area also harvests a lot of honey but the local people do not know where to take it for sale. i need a serious person whom i can team up with to collect this honey, transport it and pack it and deliver it to the market. it is very good business and profitable. any volunteer can get in touch with me. House Of Honey or Ukambani Pure Honey or Capt.paul kieti +254 722 410050 Nairobi Kenya.
182. ronaldo cordova on 11/29/2011 1:05:30 AM
hi hillow i'm ronaldo cordova i work before in canada as a beekeeper helper in canada last season 2010 now i fine other work because i done to work in finest my contract whose willing to hire me this is my email (nonoi_cordova@yahoo.com) my contact mobile 09276732555
183. felix on 12/6/2011 10:43:39 AM
Bayamon Puerto Rico, I am trying to find funding for a Beekeeping farm. here the government doesn't believe in this type of business. They think it is just a hobby, I have tried to explain to them the reality of this venture but they don't believe in it, for that reason i am asking if anybody knows a way to get the funding please let me know. Thanks. Respectfully: Felix Torres
184. brafi james on 12/13/2011 1:06:20 PM
Ghana i have been buying packing for sale, however i am inspired to start bee keeping as business the funding technicians involves are my problems i am in ghana
185. sathish on 12/14/2011 7:21:34 AM
hi sir my name is sathish. now i want to start honey farm so please give me advise for how to start honey farm & also training. i am from india kerala state
186. Mohammad Aamir on 12/16/2011 1:15:31 AM
i m in Multan,Pakistan i wants to start business of bee keeping please send me full advise for how to start honey farm & full training in this field
187. yaseen on 12/20/2011 6:10:57 AM
Hello sir, I am staying in bangalore,Karnataka, India. I am ready t o start Beefarm but i need help that where i can get beefarm equipment and bees to start the farm. i have a plan to start the same business in Chittoore, Andhrapradesh, India. So someone please help me to start the beefarm. My Contact details: Yaseenbe@gmail.com +91-9742856699
188. SREENIVAS PUVVULA on 12/24/2011 11:59:23 PM
I am from Andhra Pradesh of INDIA, I am Interested in starting up Honey farm in my Farm area. I have more than 50 acres of land, I am doing Herbal Cultivation. Here in my place surrounding area is Thick forest. I feel this area ill help bees to collect honey in easy way. Kindly give and guide me in this regard. Thank you.
189. DAVID on 12/25/2011 8:35:18 PM
My name is David, I am interested in finding RAW HONEY supplier of high quality grade of which is been approved by your quality assurance of your country government. Please forward details of your Company Honey products. Thank You.
190. Muhammad Yousaf Khan on 12/29/2011 8:26:29 AM
I am living in Lahore Pakistan and be free only 2 days a week due to my job. How could i start bee keeping?
191. dilip singh on 1/12/2012 7:38:07 AM
hi sir , i am from rajasthan i do have land and transport . I would like to start honey bee keeping . But dont know how . Can any one help me out pls
192. sriram on 1/14/2012 9:14:25 AM
sir . i am sriram at thanjavur .i would like to start honey bee keeping business and how to start this business and tell me that advantages and disadvantages ...tell me any good consultancy at tamilnadu south region
193. hitender dahiya on 1/17/2012 6:33:57 AM
hello sir i'm from rewari, haryana. i'm interested in agriculture. and want to start a farm of bee farming. pls tell me about costs of boxes, extracting machine, from where bee are purchased,? cost of honey per kg?? and if u pls to me then contact me at 09468285666 i will b very grateful 2 u sir
194. asres on 1/27/2012 6:05:46 AM
am from Ethiopia i want to start bee farming ,i need the whole information to start the bee farming that of the modern one .
195. dominic marks on 2/1/2012 5:13:25 AM
Hi, I am from Gujarat India and i would like to start a Bee Honey farming. I dont know anything about it. I work for a large corporate currently and as a side business, would like to kick start my wife in it. My wife is a farmer and as such own a small plot of land around 25 acres currently. I would like to learn/gain knowledge about Bee/honey cultivation. Is it possible that you would be kind enough to send me data on this? Regards/Dom
196. Aisha Omar on 2/7/2012 12:57:44 PM
Hiya, I own a piece of land around 13 acres in Somalia, I need information on beekeeping in drought areas, if possible. Appreciate your assistance.
197. Eng Sin Ooi on 2/18/2012 10:10:26 AM
I'm interested in starting up beekeeping as a hobby first before venturing into bee farming. But i don't know anything to start, and also how & where to get the initial bees to start with. I've a small tropical fruits orchard land in the state of Penang, West Malaysia. I need assistance on how to begin.
198. ram agarwal on 3/4/2012 11:51:48 PM
i want to start honeybee farm hence please let us know about dealers of required material ie. dress , box and other accessories
199. alberto on 3/6/2012 12:40:06 AM
Helow I have 10 takers of land in redding ca. And would like to start farming honey bees with some one, so if you supply some of the material to start out small, and the money that we get just use it to make the business bigger. well there it is if you mite be interested contact me at my email albertobarba3@hotmail.com
200. Amit Khaware on 3/6/2012 6:27:31 AM
Hi, I have acres of land which are unused and I want to do the Bee keeping farming on those lands so could you please help me out to provide me the details about bee farming as I am not aware about it .Below are my some of basic queries:
1. What are the basic equipments required for Bee keeping?
2. What are the different kinds of Bee species available and which one is best?
3. What are basic infrastructure required for establishing a Bee colony?
4. What are the basic management techniques for managing Bee colonies?
5. What are the different techniques for taking out of honey from honeycomb?
6. How much investments required for establishing Bee colony?
7. What are marketing strategies required for honey and benefits of selling honey in terms of money?
Location details: India, Bihar/Jharkhand, Deoghar
Please provide me help to establish the bee keeping farming.
Name:
Email:
Comment:
4 + 6 =

Small Business Articles