Becoming an Import Export Agent

• 1,230 comments

If you want to become an import export agent, you will have to be hard working and dedicated. If you don’t have your own product to market, you can try becoming an import export agent.

Becoming a Import Agent

Having your own business will allow you to earn some great profits. If you don’t have your own product to market, you can try becoming an import export agent. Did you know that it’s possible to become an agent even if you don’t invest a large amount of capital? Perhaps the best area to start is food. There will always be a market for food, so it will be much easier to find companies that sell different kinds of products. Regardless of your location, you can find companies that manufacture products locally and never for export. If the products are of high quality and can pass for export, you can act as the export agent.

To export the products, you can use the internet to find potential buyers from the different countries of the world. You can export the products to Europe, US, and other countries. It would be an advantage to have a website and try to advertise that you’re an import export agent. Being an expert agent is much easier because you will be dealing with local companies. With so many local companies producing food items, you are sure to convince several of them to consider exporting.

Becoming a Export Agent

Try to determine if you need a license as an import export agent. A company usually chooses to do business with those who are licensed or has a permit. Consult with the concerned local government agency and check for the requirements. You can make your website more attractive if you can claim that you are licensed to be an import export agent. Make your website user friendly and start creating your portfolio. If you can prove to potential clients that you’re a great agent, they will be the ones who will look for you.

What are you waiting for? Start building your portfolio and attract potential clients. Some agents can earn some great money by working at night and on weekends. You can earn more if you work full time. If you have a day job, don’t quit yet. Establish your business first and when money is starting to come in, you can consider becoming full time. Importing can be a challenge but if you can do it right, you can succeed. When importing, you will contact companies from other countries and you will be the one to find local sellers for the products. Invest time and effort. If you are hard working, you can become one of the best agents in your area.

• Key Points for Applying an Import License
    Import license is needed in order to trade in distant places. You must know how to apply import license in order for your business to operate legally.
  • Basic Facts About US Import and Export Laws
    Are you asking yourself the basic information regarding US import and export regulations? Read this article and be informed regarding the frequently asked questions (FAQ) about US import and export regulations.

• 1. Abul Hasan said on 5/30/2010 10:57:10 AM
    I am in Kagera Sugar (Tanzania) working in HR, i am interested in establishing myself as an import & export agent. Thanks & regards, Abul Hasan 0785679112
  • 2. queen madonsela said on 7/13/2010 7:40:10 AM
    i would like to start a company as import and export agent, i would like to know the formalities, ordering, how do i get profit, step by step, i'm based in south africa. thanks
  • 3. Andrew said on 8/19/2010 12:45:29 AM
    I'm staying in Penang, Malaysia. I'm interested to know how to become an import/ export agent
  • 4. Eric said on 9/18/2010 3:39:33 AM
    I'm staying in KL, Malaysia. I'm also very interested on import export business and i to start as an agent is what i am thinking, do you mind to point the path as what i should be consider of, what should i pay attention to and all sort of information that you think might be useful. thank you in advance.
  • 5. RAJA SHEKARA V S said on 10/25/2010 10:59:53 AM
    I wish to introduce myself as Raja shekara V.S.from Bangalore city of India. I am a Science graduate with diploma in Materials Management from Indian Institute of Materials Management, working in Commercial field for the past thirty years. As I wish to start my own import export agency. Please provide me the agency or contact person who can guide me to start the agency by providing details like the basic things reqd to set up an office, how to locate the product and target country, mailing, negotiation and closing the deal, etc. anticipating your response in this regard, thanks and regards, rajashekara v s
  • 6. Steven Crawford said on 11/9/2010 4:57:25 AM
    My name is Steven Crawford from Oceanside, California USA I would like to become an import/export agent. Shipping USA products to other states in America and other countries
  • 7. toyer said on 12/12/2010 7:17:36 AM
    i would to become an import and export agent. i'm in south africa and i'm am interested in the international trading
  • 8. Fernando A said on 12/17/2010 2:32:56 AM
    Hi, I want to start a business to export from USA to other countries, any product, please, don't hesitate to send an email if you need specific information, thanks
  • 9. george aleu said on 1/4/2011 4:24:54 AM
    I am a resident of Nairobi, Kenya. East Africa. I would like Mr. Steven Crawford from Oceanside,California, USA, to contact me as follow:Email:sonoinfo2002@yahoo.com and Tel:+254 735 35 36 37. Please Ref. no 9 Import/Export inquiries.
  • 10. priyanka pathak said on 1/4/2011 11:44:40 AM
    I want to start business to export from India to other countries in cereals (i.e. wheat, rice, barley, mint oil etc). And start import from china electronic, electrical, solar products, decorative, toys items. Please send me the mail with your good suggestion. Thanks & Regards, Priyanka
  • 11. MUKESH SHAH said on 1/10/2011 4:35:37 AM
    Sub: Handling customs clearance of Import / Export consignment through Mumbai/ Nhavasheva / Airport. If you want to become an import - export agent then please contact me as I have the co. MUKESH SHAH MY MOBAIL NO; 8087973962 (MUMBAI)
  • 12. manish said on 1/19/2011 4:22:04 AM
    hello to all i want to be a import & export agent so please give me some guidelines this subject i really will be thankful to you, you can mail me regarding this on my email id that is manishgupta2334@gmail.com and my cell no. 9878026621
  • 13. manish said on 1/19/2011 4:30:38 AM
    hi friends actually i have done my graduation in commerce now i want to start earning and i want to choose the export import sector for this i want to be a import export agent so please sir i u know something about it then tell me please my email id is manishgupta2334@gmail.com and cell no. is 9878026621 m from patiala punjab please tell me whatever u know
  • 14. Ganesh Bogadala said on 1/21/2011 12:50:16 PM
    @Mukesh Shah. Please could you drop me a mail to ganesh@ragafoods.com as I am looking for some information in Mumbai import clearances. Thanks
  • 15. Faisal said on 1/23/2011 4:58:26 PM
    Chicago, IL, USA. I am auto whole-seller based in chicago, IL, USA. We are specialized in use/new car, motorcycle/bike, dirt-bike, RVs, and boats. For car, it has to be left hand drive. If you have any inquiry, please contact Faisal Tamin, faisal_t_2000@hotmail.com for more information.
  • 16. Chirag jain said on 1/28/2011 1:36:25 AM
    I am interested in import export business please guide me i have multiple products with me specially food products .my cell no is 9860248765
  • 17. V.C. Poojary said on 2/6/2011 7:05:14 AM
    I have 25 years experience in imports, exports, logistics,excise and Bank finance. I am giving consultancy to manufacturer and merchant exports for development of their export and import business and having office at Mumbai, India. I have good contacts with supplier in india. If anybody required consultancy service in imports and exports, pl contact on my mobile no.9892743454 or email radhachand_05@rediffmail.com
  • 18. kehindetairu@yahoo.com said on 2/11/2011 12:38:36 AM
    I am new into import export agent business but i found it hard to move ahead of the game due to lack of proper information or so. Please I need someone to guide me. Am from Lagos,Nigeria +2348074264114
  • 19. R.Baldwin said on 2/15/2011 11:50:03 AM
    Please send me more info about becoming a export/import trade agent. I am interested in doing this and wanted to know if you can do this part time. Please send me website, info.
  • 20. Satish said on 2/19/2011 12:28:43 AM
    Hi, i am interested to develop business of suiting, shirting, dress materials, sarees etc. With local and export i wish to start from my house situated at Vadodara, gujrat. INDIA.(M)-9426347385.
  • 21. vikesh matani said on 2/21/2011 6:23:32 AM
    hii i am from india and i want to start business as an import export agent so please guide me.my mobile no. is 09993826868.really m thankful of u.
  • 22. Shanti said on 3/15/2011 4:52:24 AM
    Hi, i am from Kathmandu Nepal.I am very much interested to export Nepali Pashmina and Nepali Handicrafts which is made in Nepal. So, anyone interested then please contact me at careless_allwhispers@yahoo.com or call at 977-9803688296, you can also contact at 977-9849700864.Thank you !!
  • 23. businge robert said on 3/19/2011 2:14:26 PM
    hi, i would like to know how to create trust with oversea partner in export, import business.
  • 24. Naser Khan said on 3/21/2011 2:13:16 AM
    I am from Bangladesh, interested to establish myself as an export-import agent. Please help materialise my dream. Naser, khan1972bd@yahoo.com
  • 25. arun said on 3/21/2011 4:44:57 AM
    Hi, I am Arun from Mumbai. India. I want to start export business from India to USA. Can you please let me know if for exporting handicrafts from India I require some registration from USA or not? regards Arun, 9930900687
  • 26. wellington koji said on 3/21/2011 11:18:30 PM
    Hi! Am Koji from Brazil. Would much appreciate receiving yr basic tips. I would like to develop import/export business to/from Brazil. If anyone interested email to well.wko@gmail.com
  • 27. gabriel said on 3/25/2011 5:22:26 AM
    i want to be an import/export agent i want tips how to go about, where to get training presently i don't have products of my own i'm residing in south africa(gauteng province)my cell is 0780163946.
  • 28. Manish Patel said on 3/30/2011 12:56:05 AM
    Hello!! I am Manish from Ahmedabad, India. I am very interested in to export my home made attractive all type of hot Handicraft items from India. kindly send me details to export it. Is it possible to become a export agent my self? or It is better to export my product through export agent-company? what price I should have put to export? hope some one kind person will mail me on: mg_ahd@yahoo.co.in.
  • 29. chandrashekhar said on 4/7/2011 8:40:16 AM
    Hello i am chandru presently i am working in freight forwarding company, my education is MBA & i am very much interested to start my own business through importing materials from out countries & trading in india. plz suggest tips, 9663326464
  • 30. Joseph kamau gitigi said on 4/13/2011 1:51:12 PM
    I am joseph in nairobi looking for anybody interested in importing handcrafts from kenya. Contact-gitigijoseph@yahoo.co.uk
  • 31. Geeta Ananda Chavan said on 4/14/2011 7:54:04 AM
    Hi I want to start a business in GRAIN EXPORTING. But I dont know anything about it. I stayed in mumbai. Pls guide me.
  • 32. sunita singh said on 4/21/2011 1:48:09 PM
    I don't know anything about import - export business .....can u brief me about it . I am working as teacher . I want to know what qualification do i require for it .
  • 33. hans said on 5/1/2011 9:09:19 AM
    Hi I am interested to work as an agent for export and import products from and To India . I am an Indian citizen 30 years experience worked in India Malaysia, USA Kenya . Pl contact ME ON MY EMAIL gridpowercom@gmail.com
  • 34. Ankil said on 5/5/2011 12:45:11 AM
    i live in Vadodara, Gujarat. I want to start Import export business as agent. Can u guide me. how to contact buyer & seller , in this business.
  • 35. hishaan said on 5/10/2011 11:35:35 PM
    Dear sir/madam, I have been doing exports of various items in my previous time. Now I am interested in some import export agency for overseas customers/buyers. My mobile is +919717082128
  • 36. Prudence Dandala said on 5/13/2011 8:11:50 AM
    Hi Prudence Dandala I'm interested in becoming an import and export agent and i have no idea how to go about it, please advise what are the requirements and if I have to be registered with the certain body in government. In South afica
  • 37. Danny said on 5/14/2011 3:23:51 PM
    Hi, I am presently in the United Kingdom, and also export goods to Nigeria, but will really like to be an agent (shipping) myself now. I have degrees (B.Sc. and M.Sc.) in Environmental Management fields. I am sure of customers, but need to understand what it takes to succeed in this business. I will really appreciate a guide from you. Thank you for your time, as I urgently wait to hear from you. Kind Regards, Danny, danielekason@yahoo.com
  • 38. Alicia Livingston said on 5/20/2011 6:18:31 PM
    Burden Busters 202-446-4020. We are interested in becoming export agents. How do we get started? What licenses are required to operate in the state of Maryland? How do we determine what item demand is? How do we form relationships with suppliers and become the middle man between them and the demand. What is the standard charge for our service as the middle man?
  • 39. Amely said on 5/26/2011 9:45:23 AM
    Agent also needs certain money to support his own business as the deposit. I dont have so much money,any guy would like to import something from china. If you have clients,just contact me, i will find the competitive suppliers for you. amely1001@gmail.com
  • 40. Reesha said on 6/4/2011 1:59:42 PM
    Am a Maldivian, I would like to start import & Export business. please advice.
  • 41. Blessing Oyonmi said on 6/11/2011 5:08:01 AM
    Hello guys,I base in Lagos,I am looking for a business partner in Europe or America who wants to establish an export trade in accident cars or mini buses my number is +2348036466566, +2348151142808, e-mail blessoyonmi@yahoo.com
  • 42. Kenan beginner adviser said on 6/17/2011 8:30:26 PM
    I am in the USA and I am looking for Products to Import and Export, I actually imported some goods from China, it is doing well , yet the market is changing, I am looking for Strategic Partnerships and I am looking to network and learn all I can , I would like to the Opportunity to start small and grow. please contact me for any Questions or Advice or Opportunities. I have traveled to China and Europe, and I will be traveling in the near future bogardz@gmail.com

bogardz@gmail.com || (347) 651-1855 || Consultant

• 43. manoj kulkarni said on 6/20/2011 5:24:38 AM
    wants to begin Import/export business. I have got no idea at all, kindly guide me, thnks.
  • 44. S.NADARAJAH said on 7/3/2011 1:43:17 PM
    A.G Enterprise in Netherlands I wish to act as agent to procure materials for importers from india especially steel products and used machinery
  • 45. Andrew Kakooza said on 7/28/2011 6:15:32 AM
    I have established and export company in Uganda. (East Africa). Any one who is interested in importing agriculture products, please get in touch. If you have access to agriculture equipment that you can export at reasonable costs please get in touch. My email address is andrewk678@yahoo.co.uk. I also have an office in UK.
  • 46. Joel NM said on 8/6/2011 6:23:23 AM
    To MEHTA PARESH, please drop me an email message on my email address: mujoeland@gmail.com...and to anyone who is interested in partnership you are welcome.
  • 47. subhash said on 8/17/2011 9:27:34 AM
    hi, i am science graduate but interested in export import business for that i need to be an agent first . STEP BY STEP I NEED TO PERFORM WELL THEN I WILL PERFORM WELL FOR THAT IS THERE ANY ONE TO GUIDE ME IN THE EXPORT IMPORT FIRM THEN PLEASE SEND THE COMPLETE DETAILS IN MY MAIL ID : kaundersubhashhchandran@gmail.com , presently i am residing at mumbai
  • 48. foj said on 8/19/2011 9:26:28 AM
    Hi, I am a Tanzanian wish to engage myself in importing leather school shoes and probably school products from south africa. Being an agent is of preference. Any one interested please? foj1997@gmail.com
  • 49. Joyce said on 8/21/2011 11:50:31 PM
    we want to export our product ,chainless bickcle and automobile brake and alarm system ,we want to find sole and general agent .joycechaoyue@gmail.com
  • 50. Manish Tiwari said on 8/22/2011 3:28:06 AM
    Hi Manish Tiwari I'm interested in becoming an import and export agent and i have no idea how to go about it, please advise me what are the requirements and if I have to be registered with the certain body in government in india.plzzzzzzzzz Guide me
  • 51. dilip chhatlani said on 8/22/2011 1:54:35 PM
    i am in purchase dept, i get the machine made job for my organization at reasonable rate( from machines -lathe, milling, cnc), please inform if you have some items to be made, send drawing along with specification . i will forward you with best rates
  • 52. Kunal Hasija said on 8/25/2011 10:53:31 AM
    Hi, I have an export business, I export garments to U.S, If any1 interested contact me on kunalhasija23@gmail.com.
  • 53. Abhishek bhandari said on 8/26/2011 1:57:58 AM
    who is an import/export agent what are his duties and liabilities does he need any license for it if he need it then how can he get it and from where
  • 54. Mshukuru Boboya said on 8/26/2011 11:35:58 AM
    I love this business, can i get someone to partner with? to export handicrafts and the like from TANZANIA to overseas. TANZANIA,contact me via my E-mail;mshukuru@live.com
  • 55. shridhar Mangalore said on 8/30/2011 5:12:48 AM
    hai, i am from Oman and would like to appoint some agents in africa for selling rice and food items. if any one interested kindly send me a email or call me on my mobile +96896652849 bye shridhar
  • 56. Naresh Ahmedabad,Gujarat said on 9/1/2011 3:58:00 PM
    Hi,I want to export flowers and some other agricultural products to gulf countries,If anybody can help me then please mail me at nareshbparmar@gmail.com
  • 57. dipti k simha said on 9/2/2011 1:17:06 PM
    HI,i want to export ethnic banglore silk odisa silk kashmiri silk materials and sarees. can anyone help me with right details please mail me at diptiisimha@gmail.com
  • 58. Morrow Savoy said on 9/4/2011 12:43:22 AM
    I am very interested in becoming a agent. I live in Seattle, Washington.
  • 59. Utsav Bahadur Rayamajhi said on 9/5/2011 5:39:49 AM
    This is utsav from nepal and I am interested in import and export business,as I dont have any idea but,one thing I have that is capability to do it and achieve my height and if any one is interested to be partner with me,it will be my pleasure . Please do help me giving some suggestion through it as my email address is rutsavb@gmail.com
  • 60. walter said on 9/9/2011 8:34:11 AM
    Myself WALTER from the border town Moreh in Manipur (India)which is situated at the Indo-Myanmar Border in the Indian territory. Which is about 110 Km from the state capital Imphal. i wanna become an Import/Export Agent in this town, presently i'm confused what should i do, my desire is to become an ideal businessman. pliz do inform me ur good suggestion
  • 61. Rabbani said on 9/10/2011 12:40:45 AM
    I would like to become an export-import agent. Mostly agricultural products including Fine Rice, potato, Chili, Zinger, Garlic, Maize etc would be the export items. I know nothing about export-import. I require all sorts of assistance. I stay at Bogra (Bangladesh) now. Thanks.
  • 62. Ahmed Al-Habshi said on 9/10/2011 3:04:50 PM
    My name is Ahmed Al-Habshi from Sultanate Of Oman. I would like to become an export and import agent of Sugar in Oman. i would like to know the formalities, ordering and how do i get profit step by step please. Best Regards
  • 63. ogunkanmi femi said on 9/14/2011 11:09:22 PM
    Hi, my name is femi, I'm from nigeria...there quite a lot of market for imported goods in the country.I'm looking forward to meeting business associates from around the world who might be interested in importing to nigeria various products of any kind... You can contact me phemmy2009@hotmail.com. Thanks
  • 64. Rahil said on 9/22/2011 5:01:53 AM
    HI I WANT TO START MY OWN BUSINESS OF IMPORT & EXPORT FROM MUMBAI. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH ITEMS CAN BE IMPORTED TO MUMBAI & FROM WHERE. ALSO GUIDE ME HOW TO ESTABLISH CONTACTS FROM THE LOCAL SUPPLIERS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES. THANKS.
  • 65. Smokie Chief said on 9/23/2011 8:14:08 PM
    Thanks for the information on imports/export you shared.I am from San Jose CA USA.Very much interested on the above topic. To all of you outside America who are in the same boat..why dont you be my agent and become your agent from the states. So lets do our home work and contact each other once you are ready to import or export a product.. Cell 4084138890..ratukuboue@yahoo.com..God bless.
  • 66. Md. Habibullah Habib said on 9/24/2011 12:52:59 PM
    HI I AM HABIBULLAH HABIB FROM BANGLADESH,I WANT TO BE BECOME EXPORT IMPORT AGENT.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE.
  • 67. Abhishek bhandari said on 9/27/2011 1:09:37 AM
    sir i want to became an import/export agent can you tell me the procedure of it i mean what is the formalities in it i'm living in india agra can you tell me the important tips for becoming an agent in import/export how can i influence people overseas with their product
  • 68. Griselda said on 9/30/2011 6:15:20 AM
    Hi, I would like to open an Import/Export Company in USA and work with European products, may you please let me know the procedures? Thank you.
  • 69. sheena puran said on 10/3/2011 3:20:43 PM
    HI .I WOULD LIKE TO BECOME ONE FOR YOUR AGENT IN THE IMPORT/EXPORT... I AM FROM ST MAARTEN AND WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH YOUR COMPANY,PLEASE EMAIL ME ON PROCEDURES IN BECOME AN AGENT.THANK YOU...
  • 70. Kiran Singh said on 10/5/2011 8:59:47 AM
    hello, My name is kiran i work as agent in Guangzhou already for several years, If any body wanting to do business in China and need to find trustable agent then it's me. Contact me at 13828437650 ran_koketi@hotmail.com
  • 71. faisal said on 10/11/2011 10:18:51 AM
    Dear Experts,Guide, first of all i would like to thank you for the assistance you do for us in regard import & export business. Actually i am an indian and living in saudi arabia since long time and now i got interest export some of exclusive goods like branded wears plus branded watches etc. so i would like to have such high profile buyers in bangalore and in india and i would like know how can i establish legally export from saudi arabia and then sale in india. does it required any legal license or any agents or what should i do to establish it and what legal formality i must apply please. i would very much thanks for your assistance in this regard in advance. i look forward to hear from you soon. 009662277393
  • 72. ravikant said on 10/14/2011 7:12:10 AM
    i want to know about import export business what required formalities there and how much will cost there
  • 73. Shameek said on 10/18/2011 10:06:55 AM
    I am a marketing executive from Kolkata, India. I want to be an export agent. I dont have too much money. I want to be an export agent. Please tell me the step by step of becoming an export agent and please tell me what is the minimum amount of money I required to be an export agent specially in food items and also other items.
  • 74. kiran said on 10/19/2011 7:44:18 AM
    This is kiran who lives in Guangzhou. I'm an agent and if you are looking for import export agent in China then i am the right choices. Tell me the goods that you want to import and i can help for the custom clearance and shipping and many other things. my email is ran_koketi@hotmail.com, Thank you
  • 75. vamshichekuri said on 10/21/2011 3:51:51 AM
    i am vamshi i am from nalgonda andhra pradesh india i want to import mobiles from china at bulk order
  • 76. kumar said on 10/21/2011 10:41:12 AM
    i want to become a import/export agent. i'm from malysia. my mobile number 0126032401
  • 77. Philip Onyango said on 10/25/2011 3:03:20 AM
    Hi, I am Agent for Importers and Exporters worldwide i'm in Nairobi Kenya you can reach me on email: panamcargo@consultant.com or +254721831430
  • 78. Mohd. Tasneem said on 10/27/2011 4:07:57 AM
    I want to start business to export from India to other countries mainly saudi arabia and dubai in cereals (i.e. wheat, rice, barley, mint oil etc). And also start import other edible products from china . Please send me the mail with your good suggestion. Thanks & Regards, Mohd. Tasneem
  • 79. Bhaskar said on 10/28/2011 3:54:44 PM
    If you are interested in Export business in a small scale you can contact me, I have 17 years of rich experience in this field. I have both sellers from India as well as buyers abroad. I stay in Bangalore. I have dealt with various types of products and also know what all registrations and certificates you need to export your products. I can also do marketing for your products both national and international. If interested call me on +919611199555.
  • 80. Aniket said on 11/1/2011 6:55:17 AM
    i want to become an import and export agent. But can some one guide me with the shipment and all stuff.
  • 81. Abdulla Mejalli said on 11/2/2011 10:34:19 AM
    I am the former Commercial Specialist at the US Embasy Kuwait. I can easily help US companies interested in doing business in Kuwait and other Arbian Gulf countries.
  • 82. vijay said on 11/5/2011 5:47:05 AM
    i am from oman interested to import sugar. any parties that can provide me the relevant details to move further are most welcome mail me at vijaay_indya@yahoo.com.
  • 83. Mr. AR said on 11/9/2011 1:43:18 AM
    I'm from Mexico and I would like to be an export or import agent for any possible worldwide market (Silver, Agriculture, Handcrafts, Leather, Food, Technology, Construction, etc...) do not hesitate to contact me for any information ing_larg@hotmail.com
  • 84. Mr. R. D said on 11/10/2011 4:10:19 AM
    Hi, i m from Delhi , india. I want to start import business from Europe, USA in scrap ( metal, ferrous/ non ferrous, HMS-1/2). Please tell me the process for starting the Business . thanks you
  • 85. suman said on 11/13/2011 12:21:16 AM
    i want to do nepali pashmina and handicrafts business in california, anyone wishing in similar business can contact me.
  • 86. Abhijit Mitra said on 11/13/2011 3:19:35 AM
    Hello, I am Abhijit from Durgapur, West Bengal, India. I want to start export agency trade. I want to meet exp. people from Calcutta who can give me guidance and support. Cont. me : abhimitra.2009@gmail.com
  • 87. B Sandhu said on 11/24/2011 10:16:00 AM
    Hi,We are from Melbourne Australia. Any one interested in Importing Australian wine or beer? Please contact export@ausi.com. Thank you
  • 88. Nazzy. said on 11/26/2011 7:52:38 PM
    Hi, i'm Nazzy, from Harare,Zimbabwe. I would be interested in becoming an auto broker or agent of exUk cars. I carried out surveys on customers in Zimbabwe who need low priced cars, got good responses, i have buyers but no capital. Anyone in Uk interested?
  • 89. Rajeev Barai said on 11/27/2011 2:59:53 AM
    I'm residing in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Interested to be an export-import agent. Eager to import goods from india, china, korea for Bangladesh. And export Bangladeshi products to India, Canada and other parts of the world. Need assistance who can guide me through the process.
  • 90. Moses said on 11/27/2011 11:37:06 AM
    Resident in ibadan Nigeria. Interested in import/exports I want used cars from faisal of Chicago. Pls mail me.
  • 91. Sathya said on 11/29/2011 11:56:00 AM
    Hi I am sathya from pondicherry, India, Just now started an export company and looking for reliable orders for agricultural products, Handloom lungies, Bamboo furniture, Scented candles..etc If anyone interested please contact panto.exp@gmail.com/ 00 91 9677383972.
  • 92. suresh said on 11/30/2011 1:38:59 AM
    as i have already started a business of customs clearance agent in bangalore,india. pl help me to get the clients pl,exports and imports
  • 93. VISHAL NIKALJE said on 11/30/2011 2:58:24 AM
    DEAR SIR, I HAVE TO START IMPORT EXPORT AGENCY WHAT IS REQUIRED DOCUMENTS,CAN WE START IT WITHOUT PROPRIETORSHIP LICENSE,WITH SERVICE TAX ?PLEASE REPLY ME.
  • 94. ahmed mubarak said on 12/4/2011 12:23:56 PM
    i am in dubai for more than five years experience in marketing i am looking to become a export agent please assist me -0558118317,
  • 95. vivek said on 12/5/2011 12:35:51 AM
    Hi, i am based out of bangalore . I am very much interested in becoming an import and export agent. please assist .
  • 96. siraj said on 12/6/2011 1:43:46 AM
    hi, i'm siraj from mangalore south india, planing import some machine tools from china and sweden. i need some help. like license, clearance, transport, etc
  • 97. Thabo said on 12/6/2011 5:35:13 AM
    hi, i am Thabo from johannesburg, South africa i would like to become an agent of imported machinery from China and india. I need some help on how to become an export/import agent. i can be reached at matolo@live.co.za
  • 98. Anna Chinchi said on 12/6/2011 5:43:37 AM
    Hi,am Tanzanian woman,i would like to become an exporter of handcrafts made,please lets build trust and work together,if anyone interested just give me a call through this number +255304484 so that we can start a business to build our nations,please give a plan on how we gonna start.
  • 99. anand said on 12/11/2011 11:22:14 PM
    hi i am export agent from china we basically export to india . any one want any kind of help regarding importing goods from china to india , nepal and bhuttan or any other country you can contact my email address pacharya2009@hotmail.com . or if you are planning to come to china and start any business. you can contact in the mail

hi siraj you can contact me in pacharya2009@hotmail.com to import from china . if you feel ok than only go further steps.
  • 100. himanshu said on 12/12/2011 5:24:49 PM
    We are an international trading company dealing in rice & sugar with head office in Geneva. We are looking to appoint agents in the African continent. People who would be interested should send us a mail with all the relevant details. Rgds, Himanshu
  • 101. sanjay singh said on 12/19/2011 5:36:42 AM
    Hi, I saw offers on net....i am basically a fashion designer ( from Government fashion college) and runs a garment factory of my own. we supply to Reebok, Adidas, Fila ,United color of benetton ,Mex life style Dubai, and some other big brands.....in india. If you are interested to import from india do share with me. I have a whole range clothes catalog ..if you want you can check that out. Rgds SS.. gujjar22@rediffmail.com
  • 102. Bright said on 12/28/2011 11:58:15 AM
    @Suman, am interested in doing handicraft business with you. you can contact me for further details on brigsom2001@yahoo.com, 08036896419
  • 103. shama shaikh said on 12/31/2011 12:37:30 AM
    Hi.. I am going a job and my study also. i haven't any experience about export business but i am interested in it. And few days back I got offer to export seeds(agricultural)to canada. What should I do ...
  • 104. Annisa Elling said on 1/2/2012 3:35:44 PM
    Hi, We are interested in getting in touch with those who are interested to export interior decorations/home furnishings from Tanzania (like bookends, small animal sculptures, candlesticks, coasters, etc). We are opening a store in Sweden and would like to know if anyone is interested. If so, please contact me on annisa.elling@gmail.com
  • 105. Mary Zhang said on 1/4/2012 9:47:49 AM
    Hi,I live in the midwest of USA,but i want to do import and export business with China or more country in the furniture,I would like to know what kind of product is more needed out there?and how do i become a export agent? Is there anyone look for a business partner or has any good idea with what kind of product is good to export to China or other country.I am kind of new with this. Thank you for your time. Mary Zhang
  • 106. Isaac said on 1/5/2012 2:19:33 AM
    Hi, I live in Kenya and am looking for low cost/value adding/unique consumer products manufacturers interested to sell/market their products in Kenyan market. I am interested to represent and distribute products from China, India, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand,Tanzania & Turkey. Please contact me on +254 722 685 005 or stardom2011@gmail.com
  • 107. BENSON said on 1/6/2012 2:53:35 PM
    Hi, I am a Nigerian based exporter. I am interested in dealing with companies and individuals ready to buy Nigerian Agricultural products (charcoal, garlic, soy beans, rice, yam etc) and food stuff. I need partners from across the globe. please contact me on my e-mail: isokozino_247.enterprises@yahoo.com
  • 108. pralay said on 1/7/2012 2:58:56 PM
    hi sir i am from india .i don't have much capital. i need to know some information regarding export agent. to whom i have to approach regarding license. how to proceed.to get into the the market.which country i can approach.what product.moreover mode of payment.how they will trust me.
  • 109. chris sedor said on 1/8/2012 1:39:11 AM
    Hello i am chris i live in Ghana and sincerely looking out to be an import agent of car batteries to cover the product in west African market. other products may seek attention too, i can be contacted by this email, chrisedor07@yahoo.com. i want to know about import and export transaction and contacts to help me.
  • 110. Chimanson Eze said on 1/9/2012 5:24:29 AM
    Hi I'm Chmanson Eze and i deal on Crude oil, So if Interested do email me chimasoneze@yahoo.com. Thanks
  • 111. monjur said on 1/9/2012 11:23:34 AM
    Hi, i want to be your export import agent in Italy. Please contact me.
  • 112. Moby said on 1/9/2012 8:19:48 PM
    I am swedish national, living in Stockholm. I want to become export/import agent. I have some basic understanding about the processes involved in this filed and I read it mostly myself on internet. I have done master in informatics. I have also registered my company for the said purpose. Any advice/suggestions/directions would be highly appreciated.
  • 113. Ty said on 1/11/2012 10:52:24 PM
    I'm interested with doing exporting of automobile, truck, and metals from US . I have many product ready for export. Tysr69@gmail.com
  • 114. G.Narayanan said on 1/12/2012 7:33:51 AM
    Presently I am residing in Geneva, Switzerland. I would like to do Import Export business from India to Switzerland and vice versa. The main area would be Electronics, Handicrafts and Garments. Kindly advice as to how to go about doing it. Regards, G.Narayanan
  • 115. Tafadzwa Gabaza said on 1/13/2012 12:48:25 PM
    I am a Marketing Graduate in Zimbabwe and working for one of the local giants in the retail industry -OK Zimbabwe. I have identified a gap in the Sweets and Chocolates market and am considering importing these from any country I can find them cheap. Anyone with vital information, please assist. I am also willing to get into any distributorship arrangement with any company and individuals interested in doing business in Zimbabwe. There are various opportunities available as the economy is recovering from the challenges we were facing previously. I can be contacted on +263 776 298 017, my e-mail address is gabaza0@cooltoad.com or tgabaza@okzim.co.zw.
  • 116. Gary Groen said on 1/13/2012 3:52:46 PM
    Hi I am a BCIT grad in International Trade and Transportation Logistics. I am able to import and/or export from Canada. I would like information on the formal setup and business plan in this industry. trektwo@telus.net
  • 117. Tae Echols said on 1/14/2012 10:01:52 AM
    I am looking at becoming an export agent, I would love more information on how to get started, i'm looking into going into the clothing business, can you please e-mail me more information thank you!
  • 118. Pravin Dhengale said on 1/15/2012 12:54:41 PM
    Hello My name is pravin Dhengale , I am from India (Maharashtra, Nagpur )and presently i am in Indonesia fro import export business purpose, i want to do this business but more difficulty coming , please suggest me how can i start this import export business.
  • 119. Sudipta Majumder said on 1/17/2012 3:52:47 AM
    We are manufacturer & exporters of Handicraft product. We are looking for an agent globally. Anybody if interested contact immediately. email : mmhcraft.india@gmail.com
  • 120. Danny mungulube said on 1/17/2012 4:42:22 AM
    Hi,my name is Danny.I am from Lusaka Zambia, am running a grocery shop i want to expand my business. Any suggestion or direction will be highly regarded.
  • 121. Moses Mwale said on 1/17/2012 4:55:52 AM
    Hi, i would like to become an import and export agent or Travel agent. I'm a resident of Lusaka, Zambia(country) and my e-mail is moses.mwale26@gmail.com My mobile number: +260950816063
  • 122. Shyamal Bhattacharyya said on 1/17/2012 6:23:27 AM
    Hi, My name is Shyamal. I am from Kolkata,India. I want to be an Export Import agent. How can it possible? How I will get Buyer/Seller and how can I make Profit? Pls advice. My e-mail id bablu1959@gmail.com My mobile Number + 8420641077.
  • 123. Jack Azhar said on 1/17/2012 10:25:32 AM
    Hello everybody. We are a growing trading company dealing with exporting Palm Oil Cooking Oil and Palm based products from Malaysia. We are currently looking to appoint export agents all over the world. Interested candidate kindly email me your full resume at jack@arzaresources.com .
  • 124. Joel said on 1/18/2012 6:39:20 AM
    Hi everybody, I am planning of setting up and import/export business and I am looking for potential supplier(s) of good quality products at reasonable price(s) from India, Malaysia, or Asia to import. Products such as watches, clothing, school materials, etc. i am currently living in Delhi, India. if you are interested email me: kandeshi2011@gmail.com NB: Only serious person(s) should email, no time for jokes.
  • 125. Sandra PETERS said on 1/19/2012 2:21:25 AM
    Hi I am Sandra from Johannesburg, South Africa and I have just started a import/export business and I need a mentor someone to hold my hand through some of the processes of the business I find challenging will really appreciate it please contact me on cell 0842154506 or e-mail at peterssandra4612@yahoo.com Thank you.
  • 126. Benjamin said on 1/22/2012 11:26:34 AM
    I want to become an import and export agent mostly on farm products include cocoa, garlic, soya beans, chili, e t c. Nothing known to this effect. Therefore require all sorts of assistance. Am from nigeria.
  • 127. Jayanta Chakrabarti said on 1/23/2012 5:20:34 AM
    I am based in west bengal, India. I want to start an exporting business of potato from bengal. would let me know the potential and the investment required etc. Thanking you in anticipation. Regards Jayanta Chakrabarti
  • 128. Paula said on 1/23/2012 11:40:12 AM
    EXPORTERS TO AFRICAN COUNTRIES : We are based in India . We deal in exports of clothes, used bicycles, used cars , machines , pesticides , insecticides to African countries . If you are a buying agent or importer in Africa, please contact us at 0091-9971989884.
  • 129. Ian job said on 1/24/2012 4:16:39 AM
    Am from kenya and i operate an agricultural supply business within nairobi and would like to do export of my products,if interested email at ian_job@ymail.com
  • 130. sadiqh said on 1/24/2012 5:55:00 AM
    i would like to start import and export business which dealing with leather machinery . please advice me. it will be very helpful to build my carrier.
  • 131. olamilekan okedeyi said on 1/24/2012 6:03:39 AM
    Dear friend am olamilekan okedeyi, am in charcoal business which i know where we can get it in large level,all am looking for is interest buyer to contact both locally and international am ready to supply to any country,here is all my contact olamilekanokedeyi@yahoo.com, 08028639060 for more information
  • 132. jitesh shah said on 1/24/2012 12:51:38 PM
    I am working in grain dealing shop and i want to expand the business through export so plz anybody suggest me how to become export agent of food items without much investment. I would be very happy if somebody put me on this track because i dont have any knowledge and not able to take any decisions to move further. Thanking you Jitesh shah M-09869908622.Mumbai-India.
  • 133. Ronald said on 1/24/2012 1:34:25 PM
    I a from Dhaka Bangladesh and i am interested china garlic and ginger exporter / supplier sales office for bangladesh market ,because our local market are depend on import china garlic and ginger ,apple and orange so, if have any good supplier interested open jointly office with me let me know by my mail box importrmg(AT)gmail.com , mobile +8801711677631
  • 134. kalpesh desai said on 1/27/2012 1:39:43 AM
    Hi, I am from GUJARAT, India. I am looking to import vitrified floor tiles, ready finished doors, outdoor anti-skid tiles and sanitary ware and bathroom fittings from china for a construction project. I would like to visit china to source these products and have them shipped into GUJARAT, India. I am looking for a company that handles a liaison between me and the suppliers and also takes care of the shipping. Appropriate persons can mail me at dharmveer_27@yahoo.com And for my trading business I need to import TOYS,GIFT AND PREMIUM ITEMS AS WELL,SHOES,MENS AND KIDS AND WOMEN WEAR
  • 135. Akinteye Michael said on 1/27/2012 3:34:46 PM
    I am interested in selling foodstuff to foreign countries and import fairly used electronics and vehicles form Western Countries.
  • 136. RAJA RAM DAS said on 1/28/2012 8:20:39 AM
    Hi, i am RAJA, Durgapur, want to start potato, onion exports. I am searching consultant cum indenting agent in kolkata who advise me of total process with procurement to finishing as regular basis. I would be very happy if somebody put me on this track because though i have theoretical not practical knowledge but not able to take any decisions to move further. Thanking you, RAJA,E MAIL:-das.rajaram@ymail.com
  • 137. Durga Shankar said on 1/29/2012 4:33:46 AM
    Hi, Am from DS INTERNATIONAL (India Kanpur). I am performing my business in manufacturing and exporting of all types of finished leather, fancy leather bags, belts,and leather accessories. i am looking for an agent or importer globally. the importers who are looking for any products in India. kindly contact on 09889979942 or mail to ds.shukla1@gmail.com.
  • 138. Ashutosh Jha said on 1/29/2012 10:35:50 AM
    Hi,i am Ashutosh from mundra,Gujarat.Being located nearby to the one of the major port of india add to my curiosity in this field.Kindly guide how to start ,i m having mech engineering as my qualification but less money to start my business but can use my contacts in shipping field.
  • 139. Michael Lashley said on 1/30/2012 6:42:42 PM
    Hello, My name is Michael and I would like to become a import/export agent. My fields are seafood, seafood shells, and poultry, howere, I am open to trading virtually anything.
  • 140. guru moorthi said on 1/31/2012 7:03:19 AM
    I am a businessman from Madurai-Tamilnad-South India, interested to become Import-Export agent first, then to export and import on my own. i am interested to export indian grocery items to start with to countries where indian population is living more. also pooja items, temple items , home electric and electronic items made in India.plz contact me in my email id or 919362628676
  • 141. DALMAS MUMO said on 2/1/2012 5:41:43 AM
    hi people. i am Dalmas from Kenya and am interested in exporting handicrafts(woodcarvings,stone carvings,sisal products and other African artifacts) from Kenya to any where in the world.I come from a village where this is readily available as it is the major economic activity of my community. Any body who is aggressive to market them in their city or who has ready market? please contact me through: dalkiths@yahoo.co.uk or 0721592987 the we can discus the logistics. Thanks
  • 142. Avein Tamrakar said on 2/1/2012 8:06:20 AM
    I am Avein from Patan, Nepal. I am very interested in to export my home made attractive all kind of Handmade metal craft items from Nepal. kindly send me details to export it. Is it possible to become a export agent my self or It's better to export my product through export agent-company? hope some one kind person will mail me on: abin47@hotmail.com
  • 143. P.Manikumar said on 2/2/2012 3:04:28 AM
    Hi, I am from Bangalore, India. I am looking to import vitrified floor tiles, ready finished doors, outdoor anti-skid tiles and sanitary ware and bathroom fittings from china for a construction project on a regular basis . I would like to visit china to source these products and have them shipped into Bangalore, India. I am looking for a company that handles a liaison between me and the suppliers and also takes care of the shipping. Appropriate persons can contact me @ 9632527004 and mail me @ mani.globalmarketing@gmail.com
  • 144. Nomer Abueg said on 2/2/2012 4:38:39 PM
    Are you experiencing major delays with your export of commodities from the U.S. due to export requirements? I am very much interested in becoming an export agent or provide a export brokerage service for your related to exporting of various commodities ranging from commercial technologies, construction materials and equipment, including defense articles for the commercial sector or government contract. I have over 12 years of experience dealing with U.S. export regulations (e.g. commodity classification, export licensing, compliance audits, etc.) mainly through government contracts and I am very well versed with the U.S. export regulations. If you are a commercial supplier or foreign/U.S. government contracted supplier and require a broker or an agent to facilitate your shipment, please let me know. Nomer Reisterstown, MD.
  • 145. Uma Elango said on 2/3/2012 1:18:39 AM
    Hi We are exporters from India. Currently we are dealing with agricultural products mainly vegetables and fishery goods. Now we are looking for eligible buyers around the world. Interested persons contact me umaelango1988@gmail.com
  • 146. Sandeep Bhattarai said on 2/3/2012 2:23:22 AM
    As a residence of Kathmandu and much interested in importing of unique products, I do have many ideas on the products that could be a massive sale in Nepal. If you have the funding capacity and looking for new business/product ideas, you can write to me asap at linx.global@gmail.com.
  • 147. kingsley uwalaka said on 2/3/2012 5:03:05 AM
    i am interested in importing from any where on any type of goods. i have wide experience on marketing and have connection for easier marketing of items. mail me on odiglon_invest@yahoo.fr
  • 148. Amit Singh said on 2/3/2012 12:49:30 PM
    I am planning to start an export business for handloom products from India to all over the world. Anyone with demand for Bengali traditional sarees and embroidered curtains and furnishings can contact me at hm.amit@yahoo.co.in Thank You
  • 149. Denis said on 2/5/2012 8:09:54 AM
    Hi My name is Denis, I import some industrial products from ,Guangzhou area of China ,I am looking for more products to import and resell ,to auto, agricultural industries
  • 150. thulisile charity kayeye said on 2/6/2012 9:18:53 AM
    Hi I HAVE OPEN A FREIGHT CC and I'm situated in South Africa,I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT ON HOW DO I MARKET MYSELF AND IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I CAN FIND A LIST OF COMPANIES WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A CLEARING AGENT. PLEASE IF YOU CAN ASSIST ME WITH THEIR EMAIL ADDRESSES.
  • 151. Terrence Yin said on 2/6/2012 8:23:56 PM
    @Denis Hi Denis, my name is Terrence,I am from Guangzhou. I am working in the Auto industry. And I sell radiator and car light and other auto parts. Please contact me terrenceyin@hotmail.com
  • 152. Rajender Dhar said on 2/7/2012 12:11:55 AM
    I will be moving to dubai by April permanently. I will be starting my import/export business. I have categorized East African market initially i.e, Ghana & Ivory Coast. I will definitely look at other countries in due course of time. The products initially i have shortlisted are as used cars, edible oil, rice, Earthmover's, light machinery sugar etc. Any suggestions would be welcome. My email add: adventdevices@yahoo.co.in
  • 153. V.Jay said on 2/7/2012 7:50:36 AM
    It's a open market with a wide range of products, Interested in (IMPORT & EXPORT) seeking for ideas & advice on any products which are fast going either in India or Singapore & any other destination, I will appreciate your suggestions, we can jointly co-operate to fulfill the business. Thanks in advance & kindly contact. Email: thetradesecret@yahoo.com.sg
  • 154. M Lashley said on 2/8/2012 7:04:47 PM
    My name is Mike Lashley and I am based inthe United States. I am looking to export items as an export agent. My main focus is crabs, seafood, and chicken feet, but I am open to any other items. I wish to work with an agent overseas who is reputable and can get me started. I am a strong salesman, and I know how to make good contacts. Please email me at mlashley62@hotmail.com
  • 155. nadia said on 2/9/2012 10:44:40 PM
    i would like to export medicine like antibotic or vitimines from canada to middle east to lebanon ,or to be a repersenter in lebanon for the medicine ,is it possible?so please if any body have any idea how to start email me back.thank you
  • 156. sonia vaghela said on 2/10/2012 2:10:16 AM
    hi am from Kenya living in Nairobi, i want to start am import /export business but don't know what and where to start from. i don't mind any items and have good knowledge on import / export. i am open to any items and guarantee good/ successful business if its the right items. thing that is not available in the Kenyan market, would boost the profits too. please email me on shy.sonia@hotmail.com
  • 157. sonia vaghela said on 2/10/2012 2:55:14 AM
    hi anyone interested in importing sheep wool from Kenya, please note it is packed in bales and not cleaned just as it is. only serious applicants email on kundilv@gmail.com
  • 158. Talaat said on 2/11/2012 2:35:05 AM
    We do have farm in Saudi Arabia for the production of DATES 500 tones yearly we need to open New markets in the world , so we need sales agents to find Us the importers for any quantity to start with we do have export certificates to US and Europe and you will get your sales commission ,if you are interested send me email .
  • 159. sunil said on 2/12/2012 4:47:24 AM
    I want to become an import and export agent i am from bangalore have experience in financial industry, kindly guide me how to go ahead with this business, wants to know more information. sunilpbk7@gmail.com
  • 160. Leo Stacco said on 2/13/2012 7:00:55 AM
    I am Leo Stacco and i am based in South Africa and would like to import/export specific food ingredients from South America to South Africa, ingredients that are not available in South Africa currently. my contact number is 07251904 or PVT email address 1977lstacco@gmail.com.
  • 161. DP Singh beginner adviser said on 2/16/2012 2:28:57 AM
    I am from India (Delhi). Have good knowledge of export import. Any interested person for partnership may contact to me. +91-9899079968 Email : dpsingh459@gmail.om

dpsingh459@gmail.com
    +91-9899079968
    Import Expert Consultant

• 162. saurabh sharma said on 2/18/2012 12:42:01 AM
    Dear All, I would like to export business of potato ,I have a very good knowledge and now i want to do business in nepal. Today i deal in every state of india .My no is 09359917132 email id is :saurabh2729@gmail.com Please give me guide line . waiting for your response
  • 163. Bappsco said on 2/20/2012 6:58:16 AM
    We are exporter of Fresh Potato, Chilies, Ready Made Garments ( Knit,Woven,Jeans) Handi crafts & Lather item. We are buying agent & exporter to Malaysia, KSA, Austria, Germany & USA. Interested person kindly contact to; bappsco@gmail.com. From Dhaka Bangladesh
  • 164. Pravin Dhengale said on 2/21/2012 11:25:17 AM
    I am interested to become import export agent. I am from India but now i am staying in Indonesia Jakarta.
  • 165. Angie said on 2/22/2012 4:31:59 AM
    Hi, I am Angie from Thailand. I would like to export Thai products especially Rice and Snack. If you are interested, please email me for more details: angie20122555@gmail.com. Thank you
  • 166. Dilip Kr Sinha Mahapatra said on 2/22/2012 10:41:48 AM
    My name is Dilip Kr Sinha Mahapatra from Kolkata, India. I would like to become an import/export agent. Shipping India products to other countries.
  • 167. Ganesh Singh R said on 2/22/2012 11:46:56 PM
    I am Ganesh Singh from Hospet, Karnataka, India,planning to start an export business for Andra style handloom products from India to the world. & please advice on any products which are fast going either in India or any other destination,kindly guide me how to go ahead with this business, wants to know more information. Kindly contact ganeshsingh.jld@gmail.com Thank You
  • 168. samir mukherjee said on 2/23/2012 7:20:20 AM
    hi, i am from india .i want to start importing electronic goods, tv, or clothes from Thailand,can somebody help me by giving direction how i can i start this business
  • 169. Ebirim said on 2/23/2012 10:27:40 PM
    I am interested to become import export agent. I am from Nigeria but now i am staying in Dakar Senegal. Can somebody help me by giving direction how i can start the business,my email id is ebirimjohn@yahoo.com,contact no is 00221776647185.
  • 170. Sanjeevi said on 2/24/2012 2:28:05 PM
    Is there anyone among you African teak-wood & other timber exporters as I would like to buy container loads on C&F Chennai port.
  • 171. Alberto said on 2/24/2012 5:38:17 PM
    I'm Export-Import Agent in Italy for fresh fruit & vegetable, please feel free to send me your offers to alberto.zucchini@libero.it
  • 172. Zahid said on 2/25/2012 4:38:07 PM
    Hi, I am New York, USA based and interested in export of certain products from here to Far East, Middle East and Africa. If any body interested contact at zahidr711@gmail.com
  • 173. SAIRA AHMED said on 2/26/2012 2:28:39 PM
    Hi I am from South Africa and would like to market my home-made snack called Pateria, which is a popular vegetarian snack. My product is made in a unique way compared to the conventional method. I would like to target the Indian market in England and U.S. Interested parties please contact me on abdulsaira@webmail.co.za
  • 174. Miemie said on 2/27/2012 4:57:45 AM
    We residing in Jeffreys Bay, Eastern Cape, South Africa. We are a retired couple that would like to start Import Export Business. We would like someone who is already in this Business to contact us with information how to start and what to do. We could also go into a partnership with people from this or other Countries.
  • 175. Subas Pun said on 2/27/2012 5:41:28 AM
    I'm Mr. Subas Pun from Kathmandu Nepal.I want to start Import Export business being agent from Nepal from where can be imported and exported nepalese products and herbs. If anyone companies or person like do do partnership business contact me. We could also go into a partnership with people from or other countries.
  • 176. venkat Iyer said on 2/28/2012 12:56:44 AM
    We are Chhindwara In Central India. We are the leading exporters of Spray dried Powders like Vegetables and Fruits. Particularly, Tomato Powder, Tamarind Powder,AND herbal extracts.Particularly, we are searching Import Agents Indonesia, Malaysia ,Thailand, and Australia. We can assure good commission and business encouragement support.contact:info@venkateshnaturals.co.in,venkat
  • 177. Jose Da Costa said on 2/28/2012 2:54:47 PM
    I just recently moved from London to Manchester and seeking to be an import and export agent. Please give appropriate guidance in International Trade. I am fluent in English, Poruguese and Spanish.
  • 178. chris rayden said on 2/29/2012 10:12:21 AM
    i would love to discuss some business ideas with any business entity or individual who would want to increase his,her or their business borders. am also opened to be the country agent, representative or partner of any legitimate business. just let us discuss. am a soldier in the Armed Forces of my country with a great desire and design to enter into import of general goods into my country where there is a great market.plans are far advanced to ensure high returns on investment as my country is the gateway to Africa. i have a lot to offer in terms of strategies,sourcing for customers, marketing and connections,considering my background.let us discuss further about the ideas and goods you may have in mind and also get to know each other well so to make the best out of all.hope to hear from you soonest.my email is chrismejai@yahoo.com.thank you and stay blessed.
  • 179. sm monzurul huq said on 2/29/2012 10:45:11 PM
    I like to engage import export agent in bangladesh. long time worked custom broker, shipping co @ commercial co. my email # sm_monzu@yahoo.com
  • 180. Adebayo olusoji said on 3/1/2012 5:56:43 AM
    I am into poultry product and produce. I need link of becoming wheat bran importer to nigeria. olusoji_adebayo@yahoo.com
  • 181. divan mohideen said on 3/2/2012 2:44:35 PM
    I want import hard timber from africa like padouk, kappur I am very very interesting this business if any one big business give me timber I can sale per year 10 million dollar timber please help me I will sale in tamilnadu thanks. Divan my mail divan.mohideen@yahoo.com
  • 182. Kate said on 3/5/2012 9:46:06 PM
    @ kingsley uwalaka. Hi there, I am Kate from Nepal. I usually export original pashmina shawl , nepali handicrafts and some nepali musical instruments which has taken a big space in the world. I want to do partnership with you. I want to export these good to you,you can sell these good ,see whether it gives a good profit or not if it gives then we can move further. Please contact me on +977 9818113228. Thanks a lot! Regards, Kate
  • 183. zak said on 3/6/2012 4:09:00 AM
    hi, i just open an export company in Philippine and import & export company in saudi Arabia trying to become an agent for agriculture
  • 184. Gaurav Agarwal said on 3/6/2012 11:12:28 PM
    i am also looking for representatives in US who can handle my saree export operations there, pls revert back if anybody is interested in becoming as business partner in any part of USA.
  • 185. Isaac said on 3/9/2012 10:08:08 AM
    I live in the united States. I am interested in exporting US manufactured goods around the world. If interested please contact iebowe@msn.com. Thank you.
  • 186. Sailesh said on 3/9/2012 11:15:39 AM
    Wish to start importing products with good demand in UAE from India. Anybody interested to start on a join venture are welcome to discuss. I am based in UAE in Al Ain. you can contact me on saileshbalan@yahoo.com
  • 187. dupinder kumar said on 3/12/2012 2:10:42 PM
    Hiii I have just started wooden hammer handle factory in india I want to get knowledge about export in dubai plz call me on mob number 8054105147 or send me reply on my email id
  • 188. siddhartha koley said on 3/12/2012 2:39:02 PM
    I am a salaried person right now. I want to start an export-import business. I have no enough capital to invest. But I have the business mind. I am ready to work as a partner by giving my efforts, labour and time. Please help me to fulfill my dreams. My phone no. is 9836140184.
  • 189. Ben said on 3/13/2012 11:48:53 AM
    Hi, i am from Malaysia and intend to become an import export agent. I am ready to give full dedication in this business. I need full guidance in this business. thanks my email: naoki_fung@hotmail.com
  • 190. Starter said on 3/13/2012 7:30:09 PM
    Hi There,I want to start an import-export business.I would like to know how it works and where to start off.What are all the licenses required.Please email me that info would be very helpful.
  • 191. ETHIRAJKANNAN said on 3/16/2012 2:21:25 AM
    Hi, I am a CORN(MAIZE) SELLER FROM INDIA. OUR COMPANY REQUIRED A CHINESE FEMALE AS AN OUR AGENT TO SELL OUR PRODUCT IN MALAYSIA.
  • 192. ETHIRAJKANNAN said on 3/16/2012 2:25:27 AM
    HI I AM A CORN(MAIZE) SELLER FROM INDIA. OUR COMPANY REQUIRED A CHINESSE FEMALE AS AN OUR IMPORT AGENT TO SELL OUR PRODUCT IN MALAYSIA. PLS WRITE TO ethirajkannan@gmail.com
  • 193. asish said on 3/16/2012 8:13:52 AM
    hi i am from nepal, i export handicraft and nepali pashmina any have any new items to sell in Nepal, contact me threestarinternational@yahoo.com
  • 194. prabakaran said on 3/16/2012 11:26:21 PM
    hi., i am very interested to export/import business., i want to start with partners pls any one can help me my mail id: anithabmie@gmail.com
  • 195. Sumathi sekar said on 3/18/2012 8:56:48 AM
    I am from Karidudi of Sivagangai District in Tamil Nadu. I would like to start export business. I have export and import license. I do not know how to proceed my export business. In addition, which products of India will have more demand in neighboring countries. Kindly help me in this aspect. If I get proper reply and right guidance, certainly I proceed my export and import business shortly.
  • 196. Pasha Jilani said on 3/19/2012 2:55:10 PM
    i am from Oman,I am doing a small business right now. I wish to import things or live animals/birds(pets)from outside and do business in Oman market. I have no enough capital to invest. But I have the business mind and idea about market. I am ready to work as a partner by giving my efforts, labour and time. Please contact if anyone interested. My phone no.0096791760, mail id- jilani.uae@hotmail.com
  • 197. Rajib Saha said on 3/20/2012 1:46:00 AM
    I am interested in import export business please guide me i have multiple products with me specially green vegetable products . I have export and import license. I do not know how to proceed my export business. In addition, which products of bangladesh will have more demand in neighboring countries. Kindly help me in this aspect. If I get proper reply and right guidance, certainly I proceed my export and import business shortly.
  • 198. Ruth Kabui said on 3/20/2012 6:10:32 AM
    Hi, am a local fresh fruits supplier in Kenya and I would like to supply my fruits world wide. kindly am welcoming positive suggestions of countries where i can launch my business. I would really appreciate your prompt assistance. Thank you and God bless you.My email address is wankabui@gmail.com
  • 199. Dee Doreen said on 3/20/2012 7:01:46 PM
    Hi, am based in Washington, DC. Would like to do export business to African countries. Anything you are interested in the US please let me know. Esp Designer Apparel but open to suggestions. Text me on 1+301-272-5975
  • 200. veena, BLR said on 3/21/2012 2:39:06 AM
    i am interested in rose export to other country, and we like to be a export agent, pls contact 7760536059 or mail id pooja_daksha@yahoo.co.in guide us how to start a business