Becoming a Sales Agent

If you want to become a sales agent, this is your chance. A lot of companies these days are no longer maintaining their own sales force and are relying greatly on sales agents like you.

This is the perfect time to file applications to the reputable companies out there. If you want, you can even use the internet as a tool to sell various kinds of products and services by having your own website.

The Job Description of a Sales Agent

As a sales agent, you have a chance to earn unlimited income. In fact, if you become a full time sales agent, you can enjoy the financial security that comes with it. Almost every individual wants to be his/her own boss and this is possible if you become a sales agent. There are no educational requirements required although you can be at an advantage if you finish a marketing related course in college. You will need to pick a company that offers an attractive incentive or commission program. Some companies even offer their sales agents with dental and medical benefits.

Trainings are usually provided by companies once you pass their application process. Well of course, the requirements may vary from one company to another so you need to determine the qualifications first before you file an application. You should choose the company well and pick one that offers continuous support for sales agents like you. Ongoing programs and workshops should be provided by the company to help you in keeping up with the latest trends in the market. The needs of people vary so it would be best to team up with a company that offers a wide range of services and products. That way, you can offer the right products/services to the right clients.

Other Info for Becoming a Sales Agent

So far, becoming a sales agent is the cheapest and simplest method. In today’s modern market, a lot of companies no longer want a massive sales force because it’s too costly. These companies are now turning to sales agents because it the most effective way to circulate their product in the online and offline market and less costly too. The sales agents are given a certain percentage for every product sold to customers. If you’re not ready to take the plunge, you can start by becoming a part timer. Start surfing the internet now and look for companies offering business opportunities to sales agents.

Since there are no stringent requirements to become a sales agent, you can easily qualify especially if you possess the skills of a good sales agent. You should be smart, a good communicator, confident, and knowledgeable so that you can easily convince clients to get your products or services of the company that you represent. If you are hard working, you can earn more. Choose the best schedule during the day so that you can have more output. Apply as a sales agent now and start making a lot of money.

• 1. GAMBO SHEHU said on 1/14/2011 6:01:27 AM
    want to become a sales agent,had experience in sales,and would like to be receiving your free newsletter,i live in lagos,Nigeria
  • 2. jitendra singh said on 1/18/2011 1:22:10 PM
    we are from HELECZA INFORMATICS RATLAM M.P doing business of computer hard ware and peripheral i am interested in join fedex as a booking agent pls. give me information about appointing booking agent as soon as possible thank you
  • 3. Marita R.Liwanag said on 8/22/2011 10:10:36 PM
    i want to become a sales agents but i dont have any experience in selling. i live in caloocan city
  • 4. Mshukuru Boboya said on 8/26/2011 10:51:36 AM
    I am graduate of Tourism and Hotel Management, having experienced in Sales and Marketing, looking for any company with variety of products to sale and be their Sales Agent. Am in Tanzania.
  • 5. SUNDAY LAWAL said on 9/17/2011 12:47:11 AM
    I want to become a sales but i do not have experience i reside Ibadan city,Oyo state,Nigeria.
  • 6. Tewelde G. said on 9/27/2011 7:32:42 AM
    i am economics graduate and working for about 5 years in the import export sector i believe that i have a good experience to become a sales agent for variety of goods in the horn of afirica especially ethiopia. I am in Addis ababa, Ethiopia, if there is some one who needs such experience please contact me.
  • 7. prince osaro said on 10/24/2011 3:59:21 AM
    pls cal me on +2348063303316, pls i am a business, sale agnt, in port harcourt,
  • 8. Aneesh said on 12/14/2011 2:29:51 PM
    I am having experience in gold and diamond jewellery, I am planning to be my own boss by becoming a sales agent in UAE for jewellery and loose stones, if anybody Interested kindly let me know my mobile no:00971 50 9521965
  • 9. anilkumar lamba said on 2/26/2012 2:52:07 PM
    i'm having a 12 years of sales experience in gold and diamond jewellery dubai uae
  • 10. florina khetheng said on 3/6/2012 5:44:06 AM
    my business name is Flonica business training and marketing consultancy,i would like to become a sales agent since i as an individual have marketing experience, i have been working for insurance companies for six years now, i am in Welkom,free state,south Africa. my cee number 0727827559 postal address p.o box 3655 doorn welkom 9460
  • 11. Egbon Ejoor Simon said on 5/5/2012 2:26:46 AM
    i want to become a sales agent, i am a computer engineer.. and have experience on sales business... i live in onitsha, Nigeria. my cell number +23408060937734....
  • 12. Jafar haret hassan said on 6/22/2012 6:34:27 AM
    I live in nairobi i cant lye and say i worked as an agent but i have the determination to work as sales agent pls give me the opportunity and i will prove i can be trusted .
  • 13. Jafar haret hassan said on 6/22/2012 6:41:49 AM
    I live in nairobi kenya i love being sales agent my no is 0727472378 i believe i am hardworking person and more so a muslim who believe in god please give me the opportunity to sale your goods.
  • 14. rohan bhandari said on 7/13/2012 7:16:51 AM
    want to become a commission and sales agent.
  • 15. Atty. James N. Jensen said on 11/27/2012 12:24:31 PM
    I am in Liberia, West Africa, Will love to be a sales agent in a reputable business.
  • 16. naveen yadav said on 12/18/2012 3:05:58 AM
    Hi, m Sales Agent for Home Textile Items based Saharanpur, UP, India my cell no 9548593778 pl contact me for inquiries .
  • 17. M George Odoh said on 1/5/2013 10:54:41 AM
    I am a journalist. But recently, I became interested in starting a sales agency. I have set out a registered company called First Class G&G Communications Ltd for the purpose of carrying out this objective. If you are interested in working as a sales agent, pls contact me so that we can work out something together. My phone no. is 234 0805 980 3063
  • 18. olubunmi kolawole said on 1/18/2013 8:07:21 AM
    Our business is a pharmaceutical company located in lagos Nigeria. We are interested in representing any world class brand in Nigeria to market their products.
  • 19. yohe said on 1/21/2013 2:00:07 AM
    i want to be sales agent do contact me at businessaddis@hotmail.com, 25191329505
  • 20. Paul Darank said on 1/31/2013 12:17:17 AM
    I want to be a sales agent in selling All computer products and appliances and up to date Technology materials in my country Papua New Guinea, Madang Province.
  • 21. KANAS said on 2/13/2013 11:43:11 AM
    we need sales agents to represent our company in different regions. please email your cv to hr dot kanas at gmai l dot com with your latest cv.
  • 22. Asok said on 2/24/2013 11:15:50 AM
    like to work as sales agent. Have 10 yrs sales and marketing experience. From Kerala, India
  • 23. Radhakrishnan said on 3/22/2013 5:32:41 AM
    I am from south India and interested to work as a resident marketing/Sales agent for any innovative consumer products of foreign/International Co's. Mail me to: radhakrishnan_kartha_m@hotmail.com
  • 24. Zerfu said on 4/8/2013 12:31:31 PM
    Hi I am From Ethiopia, Have 9 yrs Sales and Marketing experience on Fast Moving Consumer Goods(FMCG), & if I got the Opportunity, I WANT TO BE A SALES AGENT FOR ETHIOPIAN MARKET on the same Field , if you are in need please contact us through the following mail. dagimzerfu2@gmail.com thanks
  • 25. Sadaqat Ali said on 4/13/2013 10:03:47 PM
    I am sadaqat ali from pakistan province punjab. I want to become sell agent of any company to sell good on i am hard worker and confident. my e.mail id is sadaqatali371@yahoo.com
  • 26. Rushane Morrison said on 5/23/2013 11:36:22 PM
    my name is Rushane Morrison. I am a registered life insurance agent/financial adviser for a prominent insurance brokerage in Jamaica, that does all classes of insurance business, such as, group health, sickness and accident, motor insurance, aviation, marine and the list goes on. the name of my company is Orion Insurance brokers ltd. 15 hope road Kingston Jamaica. I am more that willing to help and advise anyone interested in insurance sales or the purchase of insurance. call me at 1-876-470-6099 or email me @shane.morrison34@gmail.com I wish you all success.
  • 27. Hussam Khaled said on 6/22/2013 2:15:06 PM
    well, my name is Hussam Khaled am a Contracts scheduler in Yemen LNG which is one of the biggest projects in the middle east. I have a lot of spare time where i dedicate my time in surfing in the internet seeking for flying chances to catch, i also dedicate some of my spare parts to help those people who are seeking for help in any way i can in the field of contracts and procurement. wish you all the best
  • 28. SAM Emmanuel said on 7/7/2013 8:05:26 PM
    My name is Sam Emmanuel from Namibia, I am looking for Manufactures, Producers, Fabrics and Factories those that want to boost their business by selling their products in Africa, Namibia and the rest of SADC. I am willing to sell they products. They can contact me email:yasamuel@yahoo.com
  • 29. upendo mushi said on 8/19/2013 5:59:43 AM
    i want to be a sale agents in all categories of products and services,i reside in Tanzania
  • 30. Faith Makuvaro said on 8/30/2013 1:12:49 AM
    I am looking for Manufacturers, Producers and Distributors from all over the world who want to sell their products in Zimbabwe.
  • 31. Adri Eberenz said on 9/2/2013 10:57:47 AM
    I want to become a sales agent to market your product, as i have experience in this trade and also, I like to socialize and communicate to people which gives me a more positive attitude towards the clients and know what they want. I reside in Windhoek, Namibia
  • 32. Raviprakash j k said on 9/14/2013 10:24:45 AM
    i want to become a sales agent for cloths i have the experience in cloth business. i need good opportunity to sell the products. i reside in Bangalore India. my mail id is raviprakash.jk123@gmail.com
  • 33. Aniruddha Ray said on 11/16/2013 4:46:56 AM
    I have more than 25 year of experience working in Consumer Electronics. I want to become a Sales Agent for any company in Eastern Region of India. My cell no:9836107770 & mail id;ray.aniruddha60@gmail.com
  • 34. Gedion Mohammed said on 11/25/2013 5:40:56 AM
    I have BA degree in Business Administration and i want to become sales representative for any good business company located any where, i am interested to this. I live in Ethiopia, Addis Ababa. My cell no: +251912340614or my e-mail: gedionm12ct@gmail.com
  • 35. Govardhan Bikala said on 11/30/2013 1:39:40 PM
    Hi, We are a educational product developers from hyderabad, we are looking for resellers (all over india and world wide) who can sell license codes to school students and Internet centers, interested people please contact with ability to market (district, taluk, state level marketing, individual sellers)ability to invest and area interested to bikala29@gmail.com
  • 36. Kenesa Besha said on 12/20/2013 11:29:12 AM
    Hi All; I wanna be a commission based sales agent in Ethiopia. please contact me through my address if any company seeking for! Thanks; Kenesa
  • 37. krish said on 12/24/2013 11:51:13 AM
    i am looking to start new business in andhra pradesh, if any products to sales contact me.
  • 38. Jennifer Victor said on 1/7/2014 5:05:26 AM
    I would like to become a sales agent in Namibia, working online from home.
  • 39. Asnake Tekletsion said on 4/13/2014 7:47:51 AM
    I am having experience in building Engineering would like to become a sale agent; especially in construction materials in ethiopia. pls contact via asnaketekletsion9@gmail.com
  • 40. Kenny said on 4/30/2014 8:15:03 PM
    hello, I live on the pacific island Teaoraereke village, Tarawa island. Republic of the central pacific KIRIBATI. I want to became agent for a sell out any kind of product from company or business to my customers here in my country. you can email to my email address kennyarao637@gmail.com
  • 41. Mr. Raj said on 5/10/2014 5:47:29 AM
    Dear sir, We want agent for buyer leading of all type of Himaliyan salt. 9619359135
  • 42. raj said on 5/12/2014 11:02:37 AM
    Hello, I am supplier of bedsheets and towel. Any person start this business so please contact
  • 43. mohankumar said on 6/25/2014 3:32:50 AM
    i am interested in becoming sales agent for textile products i have experience in sales of the same i have around ten years experience i am from bangalore, karnataka, india
  • 44. Imran Khan said on 7/9/2014 5:01:01 PM
    we are looking for sales agent for military uniform accessories in namibia
  • 45. Imran Khan said on 7/9/2014 5:02:14 PM
    We are looking for a sales agent in Namibia for Military UNiform Accessories. E.Mail: londonleathercr@aol.com
  • 46. OTUKA EZINWA NNANNA said on 8/1/2014 4:57:39 PM
    we have the best large market for your products. My company is a registered dealer. i want reputable manufacturing companies i can become their sales AGENT here in ABA nigeria. Can you provide me with more information regarding the product if you have exported it to Nigeria before? Hoping to read from you soon. OTUKA EZINWA NNANNA. (MD) FOR: EMMZALIN CONNECTIONS LTD. PLOT 197 AZIKIWE ROAD ABA, ABIA STATE NIGERIA. E-MAIL: emmzalinconnections@yahoo.com
  • 47. sonu pandey said on 8/23/2014 4:12:16 AM
    Sir, i want to take any food product agency in bihar and sell all food product at district level my number 9211364826
  • 48. Abenezer said on 9/30/2014 9:06:51 AM
    Am an Ethiopian living in capital city Addis Ababa. Need to work as sales agent since Ethiopia's Economy is growing there is a high demand so it is good timing for you and me!!!!!!
  • 49. Lex said on 11/12/2014 3:24:23 AM
    I am an electrical engineer, living & working in Ho Chi Minh City, VietNam. I want to become an agent for any products related to my major.
  • 50. Fernando Iipumbu said on 1/10/2015 9:39:46 AM
    I am a young Namibian man looking for companies that sell any legal products
  • 51. Fernando Iipumbu said on 1/10/2015 9:44:24 AM
    I am a young motivated Namibian looking for companies world wide which seek sales representatives in Namibia and Angola. Product should legal ones. please my cell number is +246813442131. kindly don't hesitate to call me any time. Thank you
  • 52. Ahmed Bahiru said on 1/22/2015 8:51:26 AM
    I am an accountant and I have more experience in marketing, I would like to become a sales agent in Ethiopia. Producers and Distributors from all over the world who want to sell their products in Ethiopia please contact me on my email ahmedbahiru@gmail.com or my phone number +251918744114. thank you.
  • 53. biniyam said on 4/11/2015 11:57:40 AM
    i am civil engineer, i want to become a sales agent in any state in ethiopia......who want an agent from anywhere can contact me by e mail biniyamfrnj@gmail.com or by my number +251911473270....am happy if u contact me any time ....thank you
  • 54. Zelalem said on 4/15/2015 11:55:40 AM
    I am Dessalegn Zelalem from Ethiopia .I have bachelor degree in Accounting with minor Management from Bahir Dar University .If any wants to represent as a sales agents of any product can contact via my email zelalemd73@gmail.com or via my cell phone no +251 918008167 or +251920518705 -- Bahir Dar,Ethiopia
  • 55. yosef - tsegaye said on 5/25/2015 10:28:30 AM
    I am an electrical engineer, living & working in Ethiopia City, (Addis ababa)the capital city of ethiopa. I want to become a sales agent for any products related to electrical engineering profession
  • 56. Rinky said on 6/22/2015 2:14:28 AM
    Hi I am currently working for myself selling various products however, I realized sometimes I do not have the capital to sell some of the products I have interest on, I have been an entrepreneur as long as I can remember. Thank you for such an informative read. Please kindly email me any other related information on tips about being a successful independent sales rep. My email is rinkymjekula@gmail.com and currently reside in South Africa. Regards
  • 57. Samuel Yango said on 9/13/2015 1:22:48 AM
    Sir, I am a young Papua New Guinean who have a lot of interest in selling products that belong to other countries in my country (Papua New Guinea). I may not have the experiences but good credentials and the quality of trust are what I will display in doing your business. In my country competion in business is very low therefore my best advice for you is to bring in products/services that will attract people's interests in buying your products/services so easily. Please give me this opportunity and I will surelly make you happy. Email me to my address: semmiyan@gmail.com if you're interested. Thanks alot for your time..
  • 58. habtu abrha said on 11/6/2015 8:56:33 PM
    I'm an authorized accountant & I do have a lot experience on merchandising business activities.I want to be a sole agent for your product.
  • 59. Tugrul said on 11/26/2015 8:02:24 AM
    We are an machinery company and we are looking for sales agests working for commission.Our experience is about metal industry (steel, copper, aluminum and cable)If you decided to work us please write us.tgrlkrdnz@gmail.com
  • 60. Alwani said on 1/6/2016 7:56:01 AM
    Hi There ,Please contact me if you want to be our selling agent for bed sheets and other products from Pakistan.please feel free to contact us should you have any interest in clothing , textiles , building material etc. from Pakistan or UK. my whatsApp : 923360805921. Email : zahidalialwani55@gmail.com
  • 61. Okechii Geo-Barth Eke said on 3/17/2016 7:29:53 AM
    Dear sir,I hail from Owerri in I mo state Nigeria.I am highly interested in representing any manufacturing company for effective marketing of their products in Owerri and other neighboring towns within the region.Please, I can be contacted via the following social media:- WhatsAp no:- +2348030714441 Twitter handle:- @Geofrey Barth E_mail- okechigeobeke@gmail.com Phone:- +2348030714441, +2348170463361. I shall delighted be for early response in this regard. Thank you. Okechi Geo-Barth Eke.
  • 62. Geoffrey E Okechi. said on 3/17/2016 7:52:17 AM
    Dear sir, I am reaching you from Dioku Engineering Company Limited, in Lagos Nigeria.We are interested in representing any manufacturing company or organization in any part of the world to market their products. We have effective marketing techniques in reaching out to final consumers within the state. Please, contact us via the following:- e-mail- okechigeobeke@mail.com or dioku.engineering@gmail.com - tel- +23481704f3361. Or +2348033087976. We expect your response any time soon. Thank you.
  • 63. Abel Abebaw said on 4/12/2016 10:12:43 AM
    well, my name is Abel Abebaw am a system Admin at Ethiopian revenue and Custom Authority in Ethiopia with Bsc in Information System from Bahirdar university Ethiopian.If any wants to represent as a sales agents of any product(specially Stationary Related and computer) can contact via my email abelabebaw@gmail.com or via my cell phone no +251 925200140 or -- Dessie,Ethiopia.
  • 64. Amaechi said on 5/12/2016 2:58:44 AM
    Amaechi I live in Aba, Abia State of Nigeria. I am a business man in smart phones, tablets, flat screen tv, refrigerators, gold necklaces, ring, earring and bracelet. This is my mobile line with which to contact me +2348063829968
  • 65. Abreham T said on 6/15/2016 8:53:53 AM
    Hi all my name is Abreham from ETHIOPIA. I have two Bachelor degrees one in Chemistry from Harromaya University and the other Accounting from Addis Ababa University. I wanna be a sales agent in Ethiopia at different cities. I want to participate in selling of Chemicals, cars, computers, stocks and any other to the fast growing Ethiopian market. You can contact me via my cell-phone +251941417670 or E-mail address milkway2020@gmail.com
  • 66. Crystal S Chuchu said on 6/28/2016 3:52:04 PM
    Hi my name is Crystal ,from Zimbabwe . i would like to be a sales person in most cities in Zimbabwe . i am a skilled marketer . i can be at your service in any products , here are my contact details. +263778025031 crystalsamantha16@gmail.com
  • 67. Eric Donkor beginner adviser said on 7/22/2016 4:03:42 AM
    Am an expert of of solar panels installation and from Ghana I would like to have the solar materials to work with since Ghana has energy problems I assure any company work with me, will be excel Ghana no 0244775868

Eribina49@gmail.com || 0244775868 || Solar Energy Consultant || Ghana

• 68. Yetayeh Senshaw said on 7/22/2016 5:16:43 AM
    Hi I am yetayeh Senshaw form Ethiopia, Addis Ababa I have BA Degree in accounting.
  • 69. sandy said on 7/29/2016 11:01:31 AM
    Dear Sir/madam, I want to be a sales agent, I got an opportunity to do granite product to sell, but I don't know the procedure to market this product. how to acquire the right customer ? kindly reply your guidance to my mail id-santhoshbcom08@gmail.com.
  • 70. Agisanang Kgwadu said on 1/6/2017 1:51:08 PM
    I would like to be a sales agent for any company around the world for their products that want to do business Botswana. I am a hard working person with very good communication and presentation skills based in Gaborone City, Botswana, Africa. I have a bachelors degree in Secondary Education and a Diploma I Humaman Resources Management. I have vast experience marketing educational materials and making presentations to potential clients. I believe I can still do very well as well in marketing g other products in my country. Please email me akgwadu101@yahoo.com or call me at +267 71828831
  • 71. Girmay said on 2/24/2017 11:25:24 AM
    Hello dear ones, This is girmay from Ethiopia and study my masters in computer science and technology in china. And also studying my PhD in computer science and technology in china. Now am opening computer business in Ethiopia and wanna be an agent for Ethiopia market. If u looking for agent am here....
  • 72. Tesfayi said on 2/25/2017 11:04:34 AM
    Any Investor who is interested in a lucrative business in Ethiopia can contact me, a penddler between Ethiopia and Europ . i am a super Nova in the field of Natural resources. Especially in most types of Gemes from Emerlad to Opal, Ruby to sapphire.Besides, we have a strong ties with Coltan collecting Unions, From shakiso to Kenticha , southern Parts Of Ethiopia. in D.R.C (Congo) we have contacts to undefined Persons and mining fields. your Investment will profit you a 100% turn over. Any types Paper work, if needed, will be facilitated. i am a university Graduate in the field of interest. contact: nathnahom@gmail.com Name T. Tesfayi
  • 73. Okechi Geoffrey Eke said on 2/27/2017 6:54:32 AM
    Dear sir, I am interested in becoming an agent to any company for the purpose of marketing their products in Nigeria. You can also, contact me via my mobile phone no:- +2348030714441. Thank you.