Become a Spy Agent

Do you want to become a spy agent? If you do, you need to start out early. You have to enroll at a related course in college and concentrate in military or police service.

You should undergo thorough training so that you can develop exceptional skills in various gadgets, computers, and weapons. Aside from that, you have to be quick, smart, alert, and possess knowledge.

Kid’s Dream

A lot of kids these days want to become a spy agent. Well, who wouldn’t dream of becoming one? Spies are using the most sophisticated gadgets and can help in solving different problems. Perhaps you’re wondering how you can become a spy agent. You can start by practicing your spy skills at home. You should be quick, smart, and very quiet. Practice self defense and if you don’t know anything about it, you should attend classes. This can take time but it’s worth the effort. There are no specific educational requirements although you have to possess some skills. It will depend on what area you concentrate. You see, spies can work in the military, for the police, special agencies, and even for companies.

To become a spy, you should be selected by the concerned agency or company. This is not an elected profession and for you to be chosen, you need to show your special skills. Your mission can vary but most of the time, you will be required to get confidential information about actual or potential enemies. Some spies use their skills for obtaining secret information illegally and they sell it to competitors or enemies; this is not recommended because it is illegal and you might get sued for it. You have to be aware that being a spy these days is dangerous because security technologies are at their best.

Work in the Military or Police

It would be best to concentrate in the military or police service so that your special skills will be noticed by the authorities. In college, you can take up courses that are related to military service. You need to undergo much training in order to develop exceptional skills in handling weapons, gadgets, and other things. You should excel in your chosen profession because as mentioned earlier, to become a spy, you need to be selected. Special missions are not that easy and with the technological advances, it’s very hard to penetrate enemy lines. In fact, human intelligence these days is not very common although there are still some spies out there who act like James Bond.

If you’re the coward type of person, this may not be the work for you. You have to be courageous, smart, quick, and have knowledge in special weapons or gadgets. Don’t expect a high salary because most spies are paid little and are not even recognized for a job well done. Still, if you’re willing to take the risk and this is your dream profession, aim for it and start out early by enrolling in related courses in college.

• 1. george wills said on 7/18/2010 4:49:13 PM
    i need more information to become a spy agent in Indianapolis, indiana, usa
  • 2. Taylor said on 7/27/2010 11:58:56 PM
    hi i'm taylor i live in abousford B.C. canada, i would like to become a spy agent here.
  • 3. Temily said on 10/28/2010 7:20:44 PM
    hi i'm Temily and i like to become a secret agent. i live in mandurah WA and want to get free gadgets.
  • 4. alwin said on 12/3/2010 7:21:06 AM
    i'm alwin wilson, like to work as an agent ,in russian sector, i'm an indian .. now studying in ukraine ,kirovograd
  • 5. Niall Scullin said on 1/4/2011 3:09:13 PM
    I AM IN ROSCREA CO. TIPPERARY IRELAND I WANT TOO BECOME A SPY AGENT I AM JUST A KID BUT I TRAINED IN KICKBOXING FOR 2 YEARS AND AM USED TOO TRAVELING HOPE YOU TAKE ME IN BEING A SPY IS MY LIFE
  • 6. Celia Palacios said on 1/6/2011 3:21:54 PM
    i am celia palacios im from okeechobee florida and i have what it takes to be a spy i'm smart, quick and am capable of anything i'm not a coward and i can keep a low profile if needed being a spy would mean the world to me and i hope one day i do become one
  • 7. Yndae said on 2/1/2011 5:25:46 PM
    I want to work in russia France and USA because it's fun to do something you wanted to for your whole life
  • 8. sidh said on 3/7/2011 12:07:48 PM
    i want to become spy, plz guide i m expert in computers, i can work any where, on project bases, cases. plz give me some case to solve, i'm from india
  • 9. john beginner adviser said on 6/8/2011 7:40:13 PM
    as you can see there's no reason for me to say what i want. i been trained through many things and have always been able to get through many different companies. i wont give out much info because its taking credit when a spy's job is to get the job done. already familiar with weapons and have many hand-to-hand combat. even though i maybe young dont underestimate me and if this thing is real to help polish me then accept if not then i shouldnt be wasting my time here.
  • 10. Kate said on 7/25/2011 11:32:48 AM
    my information is classified so i cannot give it out. anyway i am very good with math, science and many other things too all of my friends say i am the quietest i'm the group so that make me good for spying on someone and for sneaking around their hideout or lair or whatever they call it. all i think is that i am qualified for being a spy.
  • 11. Rather Not Say said on 7/29/2011 12:58:46 AM
    Hello, I am interested in being a spy or agent for canada. I am a trained black belt in taekwondo. Also, I have a very High IQ, HQ and grade point average. I have done a lot of physical activity, I can do as many as 150 situps, 80 pushups and I am a very fast runner. My best subjects are Math, Science, English and French.
  • 12. Alex said on 10/16/2011 5:13:35 AM
    Hey i am not gonna tell my real name, email or location that what a good spy do, skill zero but i have a quality that is i hard work that what spy need i am a simple guy height 5' 4" age 21 qualification just in college i am able to pretend well that what important in a spy, help me to become spy thanx........ Mail me sam.michele.luv@gmail.com
  • 13. jack said on 12/13/2011 10:04:53 PM
    hi i cant tell u my real name and location and other personal stuff i can learn fast at like martial arts sports and many more stuff.i just want to be a spy for usa. but i still need some training
  • 14. esb said on 12/19/2011 10:22:24 PM
    i am not going to tell you personal stuff but i am just kid but dont say i'm cute and cuddly cause if you underestimate me i dont play i'm an expert in weapons all i hope is for the best
  • 15. Mission Impossible Watcher said on 1/3/2012 2:08:46 PM
    I am 12(Soon 13) years old, and I am very intrigued in becoming a spy. I am very fast at running, I am great at english, math, and science, and I am in all extended cirriculum classes at my school. My family admires my work at a shooting range, and I am generally quiet. I know more than the average person does about these agencies, and I would like to participate...please email me!
  • 16. jasmine said on 1/16/2012 12:15:20 PM
    hi i'm jasmine are you allowed to become a spy under thirteen? because I really want to.
  • 17. Crystal Goldheartt said on 5/7/2012 4:49:47 PM
    Hi. I'm 12. My name isn't really Crystal Goldheartt, but of course I'm not going to post my real name. I'm not your average girl,or so my friends, parents, and brother say anyway. I'm skilled in science, math, social studies, and writing. In fact, I am writing a novel. I also can draw EXTREMELY well, along with singing and fighting. I have trained myself in self-defense skills. I can jump, run, punch, and kick very well. I live in a forested area, therefore I am very good at climbing trees. I also swim exceedingly fast. I have many qualifications in stealth. I am around five feet tall. I opened a small agency with my friends, (who have qualifications similar to mine) however,it was closed down due to a private matter. Currently I am a lone agent, and if an agency has an open spot for someone with qualifications like mine, please inform me. I am very interested about becoming a more serious spy. Thanks. - Crystal Goldheartt
  • 18. Elizabeth said on 6/8/2012 3:03:54 PM
    Hi, I'm 11 (turning 12 soon) and I've always wanted to be a Secret Spy. I'm extremely quiet, fast, (and since I'm the youngest in my family) I can steal/"borrow" anything without getting noticed. I've trained myself in self-defense, and can definitely fight. I was born in NY but moved to southwest GA a couple of years ago. I haven't started any "Spy Clubs" because I don't have many friends, and the friend I do have don't share any of my "passions". My IQ fairly high, and can't clmb very well (I blame my mother - over protective). I can handle a weapon fairly well, but I've only used one twice. I would like to become a more serious spy, thank you - Elizabeth
  • 19. Classified said on 6/17/2012 6:42:28 AM
    Hey I'm 12 and I wanna be a spy because I'm in love with this kind of stuff. I know a lot about guns and knives. I know every kind there is. (I blame my dad he is obsessed too) I am also a very good fighter and I train everyday. I can hack into a computer. I have been able too since I was 6. I can also pick a lock in a second. Doing it since I was 2. I have a really high IQ. I am very skilled and quiet. I steal my sisters stuff like her phone and she doesn't notice. Is there anyway I could be a real spy? Please let me know if there is a way. I would love it. Thanks!
  • 20. Amelie said on 6/25/2012 4:49:15 AM
    Hi i'm 9 turning 10 soon i would love to be a spy i have had my own training but no teacher i've taught myself but i would give myself 9 and a half out of 10 but i think i could do with some training. I talk all the time when i am not spying but i am very quiet when i am spying. I hate violence but i have a spy club but it's only sending codes to each other but i must say that i know quit a few codes that many agents and enemies have used in the past and today and i know the history behind them. I have read a whole series of books about spies and codes and i know for a fact that i am good at maths and i like it as well. I live in Adelaid South Australia. Hope i can become a spy!!!!!
  • 21. Mr.unknown said on 8/3/2012 11:29:05 AM
    Can't tell u my name or anything like that but i am martial artist and parkourer. I am also just being asked to join aninja clan. I can hide my emotions and I don't crack under pressure. Don't believe me? Give me a mission. N by the way I'm 14. I can learn rather quickly. Teach me how to use the gadget or weapon and I won't disappoint.
  • 22. melissa!!!x said on 8/6/2012 10:23:24 AM
    I'm melissa! x and I wanna be a spy I live in hollywood!! So could anyone give me any ideas of what I can get or do to become a spy! Thank
  • 23. person is UNKNOWN said on 8/7/2012 1:54:17 AM
    i can't tell my real name. i'm 13 and i live in oklahoma in the usa. i'm skilled in science, english, and reading. i'm in the middle with math. by the way,i took taekondo classes for a year. i'm quiet.and it would be an honor to become a spy. i always wanted to be one. i wanna know if they accept spies that are 13. i always wondered what it was like to be a spy. it would be cool! with the weapons that they have and the dangerous things they do everyday, they are pretty helpful in people's lives.i think a spy is the most awesome job on earth! i want to be chosen to be one of them! ~unknown
  • 24. Riley Millynn said on 8/8/2012 4:01:36 AM
    I am a nine year old boy who wants to become a real spy i live in Australia
  • 25. zulander48 said on 8/19/2012 3:15:10 PM
    Hi my name is ***** and i absolutely want to be a spy , i'm 14 and i have all what a spy needs; i'm smart, i can talk over 6 LANGUAGES.: arabic, french, english, spanish, italian, korean, and bit of russian and german i'm still studying you know , i'm also super quick at maths and i'm good at physics , i got a B+ in physics and an A+ in english and i'm not afraid of heights i also can memorize names and codes , i can probably memorize a code of 23 numbers and letters and i can act well , i don't have a problem in doing that. i'm also kinda a computer nerd , i like building systems and stuff , so i'm about 110lbs and 5,3 feet , i'm in a good shape , i used to swim earlier 2 gold medals and one silver , i'm the fastest in my school when in comes to running, i hit pretty awesome records :) thanks alot hope you email me :)and yeah one last information , i've been to 4 countries while traveling so i know well about people and countries !
  • 26. kushi said on 8/23/2012 12:03:52 PM
    i am in Bangalore ,am i doing my final year bcom / i wanna become a spy in india. and i need some information of place so that i can join
  • 27. Dr.noname said on 8/27/2012 11:38:32 AM
    I am a 12 yrs boy and am dying 2 be a spy.plz Email me.
  • 28. Jaca.Giacomo.Milan said on 9/10/2012 11:59:44 AM
    hello my name is James, I am 12 years, I come from milan in lombardy in Italy
    I love being a spy
    I train to do it with a toy gun in an abandoned house.
    Use as targets of scare sparrows.
    I had the license to go-kart
    I received a mini air license, I practice on a simulator like air to the cabin air of an airliner.
    I speak English more and less fluid and Spanish.
    I can percipere distant sounds a lot.
    I do rowing at a competitive level
    I climb mountains
    I have good preparations in the field of orientation at sea and on land.
    Have a license europe on the computer ecdl
    I can crack information. They are quick to steal, I tested it with my friends I was able to steal phone or another without knowing it I made a parachuting course and I'm not afraid.
    I can pick up codes safe and open locks
    please how can I do then I might be useful in Italy and my dream to become a spy and civilian pilot for aircraft
  • 29. Fave said on 10/1/2012 7:18:45 AM
    I am 11(going 12). i am good at fighting, shooting, spying without being seen or noticed, taking my brothers things without being caught. In school i am good at maths, science, social studies. pls write me. i live in Nigeria, Edo State, Benin City. pls choose me and email me
  • 30. anwell said on 10/2/2012 3:47:49 PM
    Hi I am an well and I really want to be a spy I want all the. Really hard workout just saying all this stuff just make me want to be one more. I live in the uk at glasgow
  • 31. ........TheSneak........... said on 10/11/2012 6:24:21 AM
    I am 12 and I live in NSW Australia and a so Badly want to be a spy but the Internet does nothing
  • 32. bethwel said on 10/16/2012 1:42:23 AM
    hi am bethwel i would like to be a spy i love science and math i also know swahili and englih and a bit of french i like to discover things and i can survive living in kenya
  • 33. India said on 10/16/2012 3:17:30 AM
    spying in other country as well as in india is highly needed because of terrorist threat
  • 34. panterwalks said on 10/26/2012 9:49:25 AM
    hi, being a spy is my greatest dream. i want to be a spy. no experience about everything but i am willing to train, i'll do everything to become what i want. my blood rushed when i imagine myself doing a mission. pls email me, @ rheena_grace thats my yahoo messenger
  • 35. Radha said on 10/28/2012 3:00:01 AM
    Hi, I come from India and I want to become a secret agent. It is my dream. I am 10 now and want to have a spy of US. US has many improved gadgets and are cool in spying. Breaking, codes , spying and being adventurous is the job I love to do
  • 36. James said on 11/4/2012 8:29:58 AM
    hi, i am 21. i am living in germany. nationality latvian. i want to work as spy agent, i speak 5 languages. i am waiting mein e mail, james.bond2139@yahoo.com
  • 37. Jack said on 11/4/2012 8:50:05 PM
    Hi my name is jack i'm very interested in becoming a secret agent I'm very good with guns (I prefer small guns )and academics also I happen to be good at sports like parcore. I am extremely quite and Handel bad solicitations well. i'm only twelve but I'm interested in serving my country. i can speak Spanish French and Russian fairly well...this job has been my dream since I was 4 when I saw the James bond films.
  • 38. amee said on 11/16/2012 9:31:57 AM
    hi i am amee i am of 15 year i also want to become a spy agent of india
  • 39. Deon-ie said on 12/2/2012 9:39:41 PM
    Hi i'm Deon-ie i' am 13 (14 in 2013/2/3) i have always dreamed of being a spy and i want to be one. i live in Louisiana i know Korean, Japanese, Spanish ,Arabic, and English and i'm smart my whole life is basically a secret from everyone but no one has to know anyways i would love to be a spy
  • 40. john - soniravi said on 12/4/2012 9:30:27 AM
    hi. I am john i would like being spy in india and i got three medal in running and 2 silver in polwall in science i'm very interested person many kind of vepons are produced by me and i am really happy to serve in spy and email me good answer...
  • 41. dkbose said on 12/10/2012 4:26:22 AM
    Well u guys up there ur so curious to be a spy, why dnt u all guys work together as a spy company or agency i know it sounds strange but it can happen if u take it, its globalization...
  • 42. shayor said on 12/30/2012 1:09:58 AM
    hi my name is shayor. I am a trained agent and I love being a spy. I made lots of gadget.
  • 43. Confidential said on 1/5/2013 3:41:19 PM
    Honestly if there is this many people with different sets of skills you could just be a big group of spies. I'm just sayin.....
  • 44. sujan said on 1/6/2013 8:01:42 AM
    hi i am from nepal. Being spy is my dream. I am 14. I am expert in making weapons of wood glasses stones I am also familiar in stealing other information . I am friendly to every one . I keep quite most of the time due to my behavior most of my friends trust me. I am expert at creating problems To my bad friends .I always help my weak friends .Many of them trust me because i seem innocent to them .Please give me only one chance so I can prove my self . I can do any thing to prove myself.
  • 45. Preet said on 1/12/2013 2:28:51 AM
    I want to become a spy agent in india. but i dont know what is the qualifications needed. so please help me.
  • 46. ARUNRAJ.DS said on 1/15/2013 11:56:04 PM
    kollam, kerala, india. hi, i am arunraj....u can call me raj....this is not my dream , i want to became a spy agent....to do something for my india...!
  • 47. hannah said on 1/26/2013 4:34:24 PM
    am 12 years old nearly 13, and I am very keen in becoming a spy. I am fast at running, I am great at english, maths. i live in the uk. and I am generally quiet. am very good at acting like different people and am learning how to do marshal arts and I would like to participate. please email me!.
  • 48. kenton said on 1/26/2013 9:40:21 PM
    i'm 10 and i would really love to be a spy i live in pa nited states
  • 49. Brooke said on 1/27/2013 2:33:02 PM
    Greetings, my name is Brooke. I am 12 and live in Speargrass A.B. I grew up with 3 older brothers and I am the only girl. The youngest is 18 and the oldest is 26. I am not afraid to die, though I'd rather live, I am not afraid of heights, I know a lot about weapons and fighting techniques, I am learning French and Spanish, and I am a very good sneaker. A sneaker, to me, means that I can get around with out being noticed, and get whatever job done that I need to do. I am not afraid to go up against enemies that are bigger then me, but I am smart enough to know, that I could get hurt and would try to avoid contact at any cost. I learn quickly and I do not disappoint when someone counts on me. I can outrun most kids at my school and I am a very fast problem solver. I am trying my hardest at math because sadly that's my worst subject, but I am getting better. I want to become a spy. Please let me!!
  • 50. Anastasia said on 1/28/2013 1:34:19 PM
    Hi my name is Anastasia and plz pick me I've actually spied on my friends, brother, mother, father and so on so I've done this with wits stealth and intelligence and I've never got caught I'm only 9 but nearly 10 I hope I will be a spy soon
  • 51. Classified said on 2/3/2013 11:06:53 AM
    Hi my name is _ _ _ _ i would like to be a spy but id like to start from scratch is there any sort of spy school or academy i could join.
  • 52. adam murphy said on 2/5/2013 5:15:40 PM
    my names adam i'm 18 i'm 19 in may i want to be a secret agent how can i sign up 2 become 1 e mail d answer or a link 2 a secret agencies i can join
  • 53. Julia said on 2/8/2013 10:08:21 PM
    I wish I was a spy to.But you no you can become a spy or agent when you are a adult to so dont give up your dreams.If I was a spy I would spy on people who are in danger and need help be a spy do a spy and dont give up your dreams.
  • 54. Julia said on 2/8/2013 10:10:30 PM
    People dont give up your dreams you can be a spy when you grow up. You can do what you want and do what you do okay. You can do it! You can do it! You can do it!do it! do it!do it!
  • 55. Laura said on 2/11/2013 9:04:57 PM
    My name is Laura, and I am getting serious about looking into my career path. I am 17, and will be graduating next year. The life goal was to become a "spy" I know as well as anybody else that it's not like you would see on tv. I am a black belt, and was trained in self defense. I learn very quickly. I am currently looking into colleges to see which one would best fit my goal. I was always told I could be anything I wanted to be. And with my grades, and my gpa of 3.6 I hope I can accomplish becoming a spy. Please if you have any information I can use let me know. Over and out.
  • 56. Sam said on 2/15/2013 12:35:58 PM
    Hi, i am from india i want to be a spy agent please e-mail me
  • 57. ben said on 2/22/2013 3:15:12 PM
    My address is classified. when I was little I always wanted to be a spy. I am not fast but I am in a high level of science at school. And I am only 11 going onto 12 but I really hope you can help me become a spy or tell me some place I can train. as it would mean the world, me to be a spy. I am in year 7 going into year 8 in September
  • 58. Miranda said on 2/23/2013 8:55:17 AM
    Hi I'm Miranda Collins from Gilbert Wv and I'm interested in becoming a spy I'm 18 years old & instead of military or police could I join the National Guard? Please email me with all the info & what classes will I need to take in college? Who's the best spy trainer? Where is a college to attend for this. Please email me at the following email with these answers thank you.
  • 59. kevin said on 3/1/2013 11:19:10 AM
    hey i'm kevin i live in arvada, colorado. i wanna become a spy so bad. i have practiced martial arts and i am a skilled lock picker. i play soccer and do parkour therefore i am light on my feet i am quick and agile i never back down from a challenge i love the adrenaline of danger i choose to never give up. i have jumped off 20ft high buildings i am 14 young but smart i am fast so please my only dream is to become a spy
  • 60. Justin said on 3/5/2013 6:28:30 PM
    I'm 12 and i live in TN, tullahoma south fraklin street apartment 12 f can i be a spy i'm a dragon i'm the prince i can fly i ment a wizard and now i'm stuck as a human can i be a spy i'm smart strong and i'm now a wizard and a dragon please
  • 61. nkosinathi said on 3/6/2013 6:37:35 AM
    eastrand, S.A , south africa:gauteng. I'm 20 and i wanna be a spy as soon as possible.
  • 62. Estelle said on 3/7/2013 8:51:23 AM
    Hi i'm 12 years old and my DREAM is to be a spy i'm already training my self but i dont know how i can be seen to be a spy cause i live in france please help me.
  • 63. Estelle said on 3/7/2013 8:55:56 AM
    I've won medals in gymnastics and in karate. i can run fast i'm the smartest in my class i live in france :47600 nérac i train every day i'm not afraid of danger. So please.
  • 64. Arsenio Castro said on 3/10/2013 6:53:14 AM
    hi i always dreamed to be a spy and i'm always threaten in a bad way but i'm good clever in almost all my school subject especially technology and known as a leader and i have qualify to be in a boxing team i live in south africa gauteng johanesburg and i'm 12 years old
  • 65. John Ira Mericle said on 3/10/2013 4:23:37 PM
    I am 40 yrs old. I had to yrs of private investigator course, two yrs as a security, and 4yrs of police explorers. And I use to belong to the sheriff, I.S.D.A. I live in Montague, NJ 07827. Thank You. John Mericle, PS I would like to join ur club
  • 66. sadie said on 3/15/2013 8:19:50 PM
    Hi. i am 10 yrs old i'm from MB Canada i was in teakwondo for 2 years and i'm in yellow belt. a spy wouldn't tell the codes or secrets to people , my favorite subject in school is science and art well mostly art. well anyways when i was 6 and up i been bullied by boys but when i just fight them they wont go near me, i'm fast smart but not stupid. for a agent/spy is my whole life. and plzz let me be in ur club thank you
  • 67. M b gr8 said on 3/18/2013 4:30:35 PM
    Hi I'm mb gr8 I am busting to be a spy I've dreamed of being a spy ever since I was 3 (that was when I learn how to put the tv on) ;) I'm 7 now and live in Queensland Australia please give me some tips!
  • 68. rishabh said on 3/19/2013 10:51:04 PM
    i want to become a spy agent. i want to work for my country i'm a student of class 12th i'm from INDIA state m.p
  • 69. ichigo said on 3/30/2013 11:58:14 AM
    hi. sir my 12th is completed and i want to be a RAW agent for my country please sir say me that what to do for be a raw agent . I am from surat. my name is ichigo. my age is 18+. thank u
  • 70. Madhav Gupta ( A.K.A. Maddy ) said on 3/30/2013 3:02:38 PM
    Hi, I am Madhav, but please call me Maddy. I am a great fan of being a spy. I always wander how to be one or at least, how to create one spy kid team. I always keep searching about it on google. I have good abilities to like I have a scientific mind, I am full of knowledge and am a great spy. I score A+ in every area but get A in sports and am not strong. My address is 27-A Kamla Nagar 1st floor North Delhi district, Delhi-110007 in India. I would love to be invited in the team. And I want to be in team to go spying, more than for cool gadgets. You can also see my Facebook account, just search Madhav Gupta. Once again a lot of thanks.
  • 71. Madhav Gupta ( A.K.A. Maddy ) said on 3/30/2013 3:06:04 PM
    One thing I forgot, my age is 9 and I am going to turn 10 on 15 April, 2013. Once again thanks.
  • 72. Madeline Baez (A.K.A. Maddy) said on 4/6/2013 2:04:26 AM
    Hi I'm 17 years old my birthday is on December 9 1995 I live in New Britain C.T.. I recently dropped out of my high school because it was giving me bad influence i'm going to start my G.E.D soon and then I'm going to go to college and study Criminal Justice and become an F.B.I Agent or also an under cover spy. When I really want something I always put my mind to it and I never stop wanting what I want. Since I was a little girl I always played spy and I was very good spying on people and I always scared them. If you have any questions for me just email me at beby95@live.com Thank you.
  • 73. faith pender said on 4/8/2013 6:32:34 PM
    my name is faith Christina pender. I'm 13 living in St.Johns Newfoundland Canada. I'm a semi smart student, I have an 88% average and talented in music. I'm a soccer player in goal so i can take a hit no problem. I'm OK with technology and have a photographic memory except i have little to no problem remembering words. i speak only English but I'm learning other languages. i easily memorise codes. i don't have much money but I'd never ever sell info to any one. i trust no one except the boss if I'm sure i can. i would really like a school that can train me in hacking and field work since I'm not 100% fit. more like 90% fit. I'm the best in my school at long jump and I'm an OK driver be live it or not. i would be ecstatic if i was chosen for a school of spies but I'd be fine if I'm not chosen i guess. I'm also a very determined, stealthy, light on my feet girl. I'm great at makeup and disguises made in textiles but would love to be trained further. if there's any questions, email me at faithelpender@hotmail.ca but you need some sort of verification that says you're the real deal.
  • 74. Leah said on 4/12/2013 6:58:59 AM
    Hi i'm leah and I am 12 years old an I would love to become a spy I am training in kick boxing and I want to become a spy early like my age so I will be experienced when I start on something or something is stolen I am always ready to get it back so I am very determined i love doing things adventuresses i am in middle sets for everything by he time i have left school i will be high sets for everything! please make me a spy its my dream ! Nottingham, england thank you
  • 75. kaushika said on 4/19/2013 10:49:07 AM
    i want to be a spy. i think spy like a world protector. my dream is be a good spy. some day i be a real spy. it is very sure. spy is a secret
  • 76. allan Jay said on 4/25/2013 11:10:38 PM
    HI! I'm Allan from The Philippines, 16 years old and I willingly want to enter in a secret agency to maintain peace..spy is better than becoming a police or a soldier. I know its very dangerous but I'm ready to face the hardships even if it needs my life. I'll take the risk just to be a spy . How could I enter in a secret agency? please help me, thank you..
  • 77. cody keene said on 5/5/2013 9:27:45 AM
    i'm just a 20 year old student who works for the military police. and now i'm about as far as i can go i need something that i can just forget everything and just serve more but not have my family worry. think you can help or is this just a bull shit site as usual
  • 78. Victoria said on 5/5/2013 1:50:37 PM
    Hello everyone. I started a club for spying and missionary. For kids under 18 I'm 16 I need a leader and a few team mates if you're in Phoenix, AZ and I would love to make you in my team/ family email me sunnyvam50@gmail.com or txt 928.640.6280
  • 79. Oliver Jordan Reddy said on 5/15/2013 7:03:26 AM
    hello my name is Oliver I want to be the best and willing to learn the skills I will need to help others and protect what dignity man has left. South Africa, Kwa-Zulu-Natal, Westville
  • 80. chaz suydam said on 5/16/2013 9:35:43 AM
    Hi, I am a 12 year old boy who really wants to be a spy. Everybody thinks I can't accomplish anything, but I was always told as a little boy that you can become anything you want as long as you set your heart into it. I want to work in the US, France.
  • 81. Tayo said on 5/22/2013 1:24:06 PM
    Am Nigeria born n lives in Nigeria.... I wish i become a spy and which i work with the united state of america
  • 82. Unknown ? said on 5/22/2013 5:43:28 PM
    Hi, I'm 12 years old lad who wants to because a spy, I have had training from army cardets and boxing, I can throw a punch and take one as well , I have used gadgets before like weapons and technology ( guns , knifes and etc ) I have used a few weapons like pistols and snipers and etc. I have got a good aim for my age, I have got my own weapons to train With and etc , I will be looking forward for a reply and hoping to get in Unknown
  • 83. Agent Hawk said on 5/24/2013 12:23:03 PM
    Hey, I want to be a spy because it will get me up to being active. I have no training. and can you be a spy when you are 11?
  • 84. Unknown said on 6/5/2013 5:11:25 PM
    Hi. I'm an 11 (almost 12) year old girl who has been interested in this kinda stuff for as long as I can remember. I know all about self defense, guns, all sorts of weapons and am very quiet and practically invisible. I was just wondering if you can be a spy at my age and how soon it would take for me to get into training and stuff?
  • 85. Agent 47 said on 6/8/2013 12:55:56 AM
    I am not a real spy but if I could I would ever since I was five I loved playing spies but now I'm older I want to be one and not just saying this but one day I will join the military and become an agent hope any out there who is a real spy or even an agent could help but I don't see why u would east your time helping me but I will do any thing I need to do.
  • 86. onimisi said on 6/20/2013 1:06:22 PM
    My name is onimisi I am 11(going to 12) I am good in fighting shooting and great in gymnastics. I can also take things without people knowing and I can kill silently please accept me and pls send me a letter. I live in nigeria ibadan express way.
  • 87. chetann pant said on 6/28/2013 10:16:41 AM
    i want to be a spy agent
  • 88. michael paul wallace said on 6/28/2013 4:45:48 PM
    hi my name is michael paul wallace i am a 13 year old boy and in school i make a‛s and b‛s in math , social studies, reading and writing and numeracy but in science i make a‛s and b‛s but one time i made c and d from not studying for a test i am a fast runner in gym and i am smart , so please accept me and i live in millstone , kentucky in the united states of america and i would love to protect my country and the world and my zip code is 41838 and i really want to be a spy
  • 89. Harry Lampard said on 7/3/2013 2:30:55 PM
    I am a 13 year old, some people dismiss the the thought of a child spy. I enjoy sport especially rugby, hence my strong build, I've joined a local judo club to build up my reflexes and combat ability. I'm a great hiker, I can walk up to 15 miles a day. I am ready to give up my life to become a spy and I'm prepared to die young. Please don't discard my quote because I have potential.
  • 90. Harry Lampard said on 7/3/2013 2:33:45 PM
    I also forgot to mention that I can use different calabour rifles and I use a 12 bore shotgun
  • 91. Astro spy kid said on 7/6/2013 2:04:00 PM
    I'm clement in Nigeria, Lagos. I really want to be a spy, i have mental skills and high IQ.
  • 92. Classified a.k.a classified student said on 7/8/2013 6:30:33 PM
    California u.s.a , I want to become a spy and I'm a A+ student with high honors and black belt in kickboxing and karate and very good at spying people and I need help to become a spy please email me with some tips of becoming a spy and what collage so I go to become a spy thank you very much .
  • 93. lita said on 7/14/2013 12:11:11 PM
    hello my name is lita i'm a spy and i spy on mom and dan a got a recorder to listen what they say
  • 94. IA said on 7/20/2013 4:28:18 PM
    I read all of the posts from the beginning to the end and my thought on this is that if we all teamed up and created an agency, it would be the greatest one. Re-post on this I'd like to see if anyone is willing, and no one has to be from the same country, even better if we are all from different countries, that means we have a global network.
  • 95. John said on 7/21/2013 1:39:29 AM
    Hi to all those spy wannabes out there....if u want to joins team then email me at johannes.eichberger779@gmail.com
  • 96. Unknow guy said on 7/26/2013 9:11:38 AM
    Hi...I'm doing my BA 1st year. I really want to became a spy agent for India because i want to bring peace and harmony to my country and I don't care about death or alive if I do good deed to the country(people). from Gauhati(Assam), India.
  • 97. Surjith said on 8/2/2013 1:22:49 PM
    India, banglore. I am surjith i have better shooting skills i want to become a spy in india specially in banglore so give me a job in agents.
  • 98. Jonathan said on 8/4/2013 10:22:52 AM
    I am still at college and i have seen that spying is my job already . i live in zimbabwe
  • 99. sabera said on 8/15/2013 11:31:04 AM
    hi i'm sabera an I live in Gauteng south Africa benoni plz choose me I rally love this espionage stuff
  • 100. lister said on 8/21/2013 4:31:22 AM
    hi, am lister from nairobi, kenya. i want to be a super spy agant
  • 101. sagar said on 9/1/2013 4:52:18 AM
    hi i'm sagar and just age of 14 and my aim is to become a spy agent how can i be an agent like u say that skills must good so how can i approve my skills i know about weapons much more and can improve my another skills.
  • 102. kalpa said on 9/11/2013 3:36:33 PM
    Hi I'm from the uk.Herefordshire. I will be quick smart and most of all friendly. I am doing swimming every week and rugby training in school. Every Thursday I do hockey as well. I am only 12. But enemy's wouldn't exactly be expecting children spying. So that's why it's a really good idea you guys. I speak a bit of French and Spanish. I speak Sri Lankan & English perfectly and very fluently. So please except me as a spy. This would make me confident and make me fulfill my dream thank you very much.
  • 103. Manuel D said on 9/12/2013 12:14:45 AM
    I am a young kid who's looking for some secret spying job, I have no experiences but I'm willing to learn and I want to succeeded. A LOT
  • 104. Aussie girl said on 9/13/2013 5:19:53 AM
    I am a girl that's 13 years of age and I live in Australia my name is _ _ _ _ _ _. I do sports, carnivals etc. at school and I always keep fit and I'm fast at running or anything else. I'm a bit of a klepto since I take things from my younger brother like his pocket money, pencils and other valuables. I have an average for maths, english and science, I am quite most of the time so that makes it easy to snoop in people's bedrooms and not get caught. I have sensitive hearing when ever I hear my mum or someone else coming. I took classes for a couple of months and learned some basic reflexes. I have a talent in music.
  • 105. Cindy Theresia said on 10/13/2013 4:09:03 AM
    Hi, I'm 12 y.o(soon 13) I live in Indonesia, North Sumatera. I can speak English. My dream is I want to be a spy agent , a professional spy agent . I hope that the spy agent will take me to join spy agent because that's my dream, I have know that it's hard to be a spy but I know that I have a great spy skills because I had ever spying my brother , and I think I will be a spy , the great spy. Hope you can take me to join the spy agent , travel around the world , I hope that I have a chance to be a spy with another professional spy agent . I want to be a spy because that is my dream . Thank you for reading this . My twitter account for news if I can be a spy : @cindy_theresia. Thanks a lot
  • 106. Cindy Theresia said on 10/13/2013 4:44:54 AM
    Hi, I'm 12 y.o( soon 13) I'm in junior high school the first year. I live in Indonesia, North Sumatera. My dream is to become a spy. I hope that I can join with the professional spy agent. I think I have a good spy skill because I ever spying my brother and he doesn't know it . Can you take me to travel the world and spying around? For sure please take me , I know that I'm just a kid but my dream is be a spy . I can speak English, but not very fluently. Please take me to join spy agent . I love to become a spy because that's my hobby, my ambition, my future. I think that I will be a spy agent . Can I have a chance to become a spy when I'm 12 years old. Please mention me if I have a chance @cindy_theresia . Thanks a lot for read this
  • 107. juliana said on 10/13/2013 9:11:48 AM
    hi i am juliana elarcosa i want to join to learn anything i am from philippine pasig city 44a greenwoods pasig city
  • 108. tondeo wilkerson said on 10/20/2013 5:29:00 PM
    I'm from chicago illinois and every sense, i wanted to be a spy. i'm quick smart and can disguise my self in many different ways voice and looks
  • 109. Daniel said on 10/21/2013 5:44:53 AM
    I am good in all aspect, if instructed. doing tough work is what flow most in my blood. i am really willing to become spy or army.
  • 110. kelly li shing said on 10/26/2013 11:48:53 AM
    well i want to be one in my country because someone in my life is an secret agent so she didnt let me in because i was working as a spy for bad people but now i have live them and wanted to reset my life pls contact me if you need an spy in my country and am 16
  • 111. kelly li shing said on 11/9/2013 5:24:58 AM
    hi it is me again and wanted to tell you pls contact me my county is mauritius and i got some mission but need some training also am good in using weapons and not in body combat pls need some training else i will forget how to spy
  • 112. k.w said on 11/27/2013 1:25:01 PM
    i know five languages shona, english, french, chinese, russian and spanish. I am a teenager but I graduated from college at the age of 14. I am a good runner and have a very good memory. If you are interested contact me.
  • 113. unknown said on 11/29/2013 3:02:29 AM
    i'm 13 and i want to be a spy in Australia any tips
  • 114. ugbo junior said on 12/6/2013 4:47:01 PM
    i will really love to become a spy i live in nigeria i am skill in fighting with instrument i have traveled to two countrys i am 15 years old and i am in college i have a in english language i am a fast reader i am also good with computers and gadget
  • 115. blandine ntumba said on 12/11/2013 2:23:07 PM
    i want to become a spy because i am really good at code breaking, really want to use the gadgets , i'm good with computers, really good at fighting and i am good keeping secrets, i live in Glasgow please contact me i really want this.
  • 116. Smasha said on 12/27/2013 2:39:07 AM
    Hi my friends call me Smasha because I always lot like I can take a 15 year old boy down and because I'm really protective of my friends and family. I know how to use a riffle, pistle, and machine gun. I have really fast reflex's and everyone around me say's that's it's impossible to scare me. I live in kalgoorlie-boulder WA. I'm 14 years old, I've read up to 25 to 30 spy books and I've watched every spy movie I could think of and I am desperate to become a spy so I can protect everyone I care about and love.
  • 117. hope said on 12/27/2013 2:00:12 PM
    hi i am hope i would like to be a spy in south africa and i love using computers
  • 118. fred said on 12/30/2013 1:01:53 PM
    hey am fred from kenya aged 22 years...i would really love to become a spy...am still in college taking a degree in education. am black in colour, tall. i speak english and kiswahili and my native luo language
  • 119. Richard said on 12/31/2013 11:35:04 AM
    I am a Canadian an i am 12 yrs and I would like to join the professional spy. what I would really like to do in this job is use a lot of technology to do missions. i also would like to learn lots of skills
  • 120. Roman said on 1/11/2014 4:40:50 PM
    I also love being a spy I'm in south africa I know plenty of intelligence secret organisation here I like to join and I'm ready and I know how dangerous it it.
  • 121. Tarun said on 2/4/2014 3:08:47 AM
    hi I am Tarun and i am 14 years old. i want to become a spy in india. I love using Computer. i like to join intelligence secret organisation and i know that how dangerous is it . but i want to know that can a weak eyesight person can become an agent?
  • 122. Chrissandra said on 2/10/2014 11:00:26 PM
    Hi I'm Chrissy .... I want to be a spy ... I'm from phillippines Quezon City
  • 123. shannon stepan said on 2/17/2014 5:50:48 AM
    My name is Shannon I want to be a spy because I have seen spy film and I love the gadgets and also the black suits and shoes.I'm from Immingham in great Briton and also I am 13 years old.
  • 124. hetul patel said on 2/21/2014 11:53:47 AM
    I am an Indian but I want to be an spy of U S A. this is my dream. my height is 5.3 and I am good at running, English and maths. this not all but some. I request that I want an immediate response becaz if not a spy then nothing. my b'day is 09/11/1998. i am from india
  • 125. You guess it said on 3/7/2014 9:51:24 AM
    You guys are so silly and childish, if u want to become an spy the first thing u have to realize that an spy never shows off his identity. A person who want to be an true spy applies for the job he wanted secretly not publicly. so wish u all the best, for ur spy job.
  • 126. Thisnis classified info said on 3/19/2014 5:25:21 PM
    Hello I want to be a spy I think im qualified for the job for a Canadian spy. I'm 10 years old and i'm pretty good at math i'm in a french emersion school and got a B plus for my spelling test. Im a sneaky little pest and I would like to put it to the test when I'm alone I practice slicing with knives and I have some computer skills I also took karate for 5 years. Ive been wondering if you guys want to give me a job please I can tell you no more than this... I live in hamilton email me and ill give you more information please hire me thanks... your futer spy dexture
  • 127. dr. unknown said on 3/22/2014 1:10:52 AM
    i am taekwondo champ i am 13 years old i shall like to be a spy kid its my dream to become spy kid
  • 128. john christian escaro said on 3/28/2014 11:50:50 AM
    i am a 13 years old i live in the philipines i shall like to be a spy kid i test for a spy kid this is my address landing road ibabang i am lucena city this is my number 09095731958 pls.. help me to became a spy kid tank u very much i hope you reply my comment to be a spy kid
  • 129. jesse fortune said on 4/1/2014 1:32:27 PM
    Hello i'm Jesse and i'm 14 years old. I one day will become one of the best spyies in our country i am from porthawkesbury NS and i see a lot of bad things happen like kids getting bullied and hurt thats why i want to become a great spy all i no is that im not going to become a spy for their gadgets or everything else i want to help people save lives and more. when i was like five my dream was to grow up and save lives i may not have eney training in combat but or computers but i can learn for the better of my country canada. so that means even if i dont become a spy i can still be a soldier in the military and i will not give up until i'm a spy or a soldier either way i get to do my job and save lives thank you for reading this. I live on 34 burnout Dr. :D
  • 130. MAGNIFICENT said on 4/7/2014 1:43:00 PM
    I'M 16 YEARS OLD AND I'M NOT THAT CLEVER BUT WANNA BECOME A SPY
  • 131. magic said on 4/20/2014 10:20:22 AM
    hi, I am 11 nearly 12. I am going to tell you some of my qualities' am small and quiet I am reasonably clever with all level 5 in all subjects. I am very arty and would be happy with any possible missions.
  • 132. panther said on 4/20/2014 3:38:35 PM
    Hello I'm panther i cannot tell you all my real name but i would like to tell you all that i want to become a spy reasons being i get to creep out at night and destroy thugs also gather intelligence across the world i would also like to tell you what i am good at. i am good at stealth and pretty good at keeping secrets but i am no good at fighting I.E. punching and kicking. i would like to receive a call to the number 07870945206 and if you can, fit me as an engineer as well. thank you for reading. panther over and out
  • 133. Paxson Russell said on 4/29/2014 8:43:38 PM
    14 years old. Boy scout. No criminal record. 4.0 GPA. Taking advanced classes. Physically fit. Track and cross country runner. Experience with firearms (from boy scouts). 1300 mt view blvd SE, North Bend, WA, 98045. 4255860387
  • 134. armand said on 5/5/2014 9:23:21 AM
    i'm 11 years old i'm very sneeky quiet and i am still taking karate its 2 year please choose me and i would like to be a spy at orlando florida
  • 135. Caroline Ballard said on 5/10/2014 3:47:48 PM
    I want to go on missions and I am loyal to the one in charge.
  • 136. Ahmed Shibil said on 5/19/2014 5:43:48 AM
    Hi I have a question. What is the benefit for us for becoming a spy? Now I will tell about me. My name is Ahmed Shibil and I am 12. I am living in india(soon going to Saudi). I wanna work in america or in other country expect India . I am going to join a karate class. I am not a coward.But I am not good at climbing. I am trying to study about guns. Please send me back your comments
  • 137. Joshua troy said on 5/21/2014 1:41:14 PM
    I want to become secret agent. My email id is joshuatroy5@gmail.Com please help me i'm physically and mentally healthy. I'm good in so many games and sports my age is 14. If any agency need any help just email me. THANK YOU.
  • 138. ******* said on 5/29/2014 8:35:59 PM
    I'm 15. I'm a hard worker. I'm quiet. My friends call me a chameleon because she read it in a book, a Gallagher girls one, and she said I act just like the girl in it. I am intelligent, I try not to show it in school. I'm invisible when I need (or want) to be. I'm skilled. I also feel weird talking about my self so that's all I'm going to say for now.
  • 139. Muukari .d. said on 6/12/2014 2:14:21 AM
    Hi I'm Muukari Lorenzo Davis I'm 12 years old from United States I want to become a spy agent all my life It will be great to become a spy
  • 140. Krisha said on 6/22/2014 3:13:20 AM
    i'm Krisha i am 10 years old i am from Singapore i have always dreamt of becoming a spy wearing black and using cool gadgets
  • 141. honey said on 6/27/2014 12:13:04 PM
    I live in surrey, england and i'm smarting and like to read i'm good at sprinting, swimming I can ride horses and i'm good at English maths reading and science I would love to be a spy i'm 11 and yes I am called honey
    p.s I ALWAYS can sneak up and scare my big sis I am also good at convincing people and im very alert and great with technology.
  • 142. kade said on 7/1/2014 6:22:37 PM
    I'm 17 and looking into military after high school, I'd very much like to get into a spy agency right now though Ave extend my know how and training. Olathe, Kansas, United States of America
  • 143. ZERO said on 7/4/2014 4:23:57 AM
    First do not reveal your name all above field. My life is a secret how it is supposed to be. I am n master at hand to hand combat, 17 years old. I live in south africa. If this site is looking for a subordinate I am willing to accept and offer an train ander (You).
  • 144. Muukari.d. said on 7/5/2014 5:07:58 AM
    Hi I'm Muukari davis but you can call MD I live in the US I'm 12 years old I'm smart sneaky and cool but when my friends in danger you know I'm there if you have gadgets please lend me some with I will be cool bye
  • 145. faith said on 7/9/2014 8:16:39 AM
    I am in Oswego county, Hannibal NY and I need to know how to be a spy in middle school.
  • 146. Yustina said on 7/14/2014 5:25:00 AM
    My name is Yustina and i'm 12 years old. I live in Australia. Since i was young i would always dream of being a spy and making a difference in the world. I have good fighting skills, Even my parents think so since i always fight my 14 year old brother and i always win. I like to set booby traps and trick others into doing things. I'm smart and great with technology.
  • 147. katie Schmidt said on 7/27/2014 11:23:45 AM
    hi i'm 10 years old and my names katie i do karate i'm a yellow belt i also know how to fight i hope you pick me blessings katie
  • 148. Megan said on 7/27/2014 11:09:37 PM
    Hi I'm Megan 11 years old I'm in icrad nc USA I'm a very very good boxer
  • 149. Dillon said on 7/30/2014 7:58:54 PM
    I want to be a spy I am 12 my name is Dillon I want to be a spy. I am now karate and more
  • 150. aryan said on 8/2/2014 12:15:00 AM
    hi...I'm Aryan and i am 14 years old .I want to work as a spy agent in any country I can do everything I can fight , entertain , drive , swim etc...etc.... and I'm smart I can do some tricks.
  • 151. Vesa Kelani said on 8/2/2014 6:50:45 PM
    Hi I'm vesa, I live in England, London. I want to become a secret agent for organisations such as MI6. I do taekwondo, I am a very good persuader and lier. I can't hack into computers or anything but I do find things out in my own ways. I don't get caught whenever I do something bad. I have what it takes. I'm only 12 but I know I want to do this. I'm sure. I am really good at going undercover. And I notice stuff... A lot of stuff..I now when some one is following me an I know how to deal with them. I haven't used a gun before but I have gone paintballing and I was pretty good, wait, scratch that. I was pretty fantastic at it..I'm confident I'm not scared and I'm not afraid of getting hurt. I know how to act and I know that it will be dangerous but... Our lives would be dangerous without people like this. I'm smart, I'm really smart but not like super super smart. I really think with a little help I will be magnificent! Although I am really bad at accents but good at pretty much every thing else. I am really good at reading body language so I will know if something is wrong or if they are lying. Help from you would really be worth it!
  • 152. Unknown said on 8/12/2014 5:51:22 AM
    Hello Friend , i watched your comment , why not we kids (under 18) make our own spy agency. So we can learn the basic and can become a good as well as Master Spy. You can contact with me arxalan165@gmail.com .
  • 153. Luis Lopez said on 8/16/2014 3:08:28 AM
    Hello ,my name is luis i live in virgina and i'm twelve. Ever since i can remember i way always the type of quiet kid,but i always wanted to purse greatness.i always thought of being a spy as a exercise.you have to be prepared for anything. i'm very secretive, very sneaky and a great talker/convincer. i have won multiple awards for spelling/grammer, and i was voted most to succeed in life as a singer. ever since i was a child my family wasnt always in best shape, my dad was in a sort of way careless, there has been encounters where he has been to jail ,for the safety of my family. i have battled depression, and i have overcame that. my best relaxation is lying, combat, and i love violence in a sort of way.i love suspense but i love action. i need to do instead of watch. i play volleyball, soccer, tennis, and i play guitar/sing. i never thought of spies as using high tech material. i just simply thought of brains and action. you have to be physically active for a job like this. i do understand i'm very young but if i were to have a opportunity like this, i would never take advantage nor fail you. i wish to make a change in this world. Thank you for your time, Luis😃
  • 154. Tera Drift said on 8/18/2014 1:51:06 PM
    My name is Tera Drift. Obviously not my real name. I am 15 and would like to become a spy. I am skilled in running and manipulation of others. I can be very witty and cunning if needed or wanted. I don't have much fighting skills or swimming skills. My shooting skills are best with quick-snipping and using a hand gun. I am a fast learner and determined unless bored. I am also very skilled in fine art like acting, music, etc.
  • 155. owaish said on 8/30/2014 7:02:49 AM
    my name is owaish. i also want to become a spy kid. if you want to come in my team only mail to uvas@mail.com.
  • 156. Clover Manson said on 8/31/2014 9:29:33 AM
    My name is not Clover Mason, I wouldn't tell the world my real name so just contact me on my email, I'm 12 but have the fighting potential of a 16 year old. I am also very clever, I'm am best in Physical Education and also competed in the 2014 NPSA Track And Field Championships at Alexander Stadium in Birmingham (not meaning to brag but to just get my point across). I am good at lying, manipulating and analysing information. I have solved some local town mysteries like robberies once or twice but want to help England overall. My weakest point is archery, but I'm good at shooting, horse riding, self-defense, climbing, bike riding, and literally anything else you can think of, even shopping! I can also hack into computers which is also very helpful in times, stealing or borrowing as I call it when I take some money and my cat gives me a dodgy look. I can also drive a bit, have no criminal record, a snowboarder and can hear from my building to my next-door neighbors house without even getting close to the walls. I'm up for anything but would be very disappointed if I was rejected. Always wanted to be a spy girl since I was nine. Cant wait to hear back.
    BTW, I'm used to traveling but if you want my help in other countries apart from England, I am not that rich so wouldn't be able to pay for the flights. Bye
  • 157. Robin stalin said on 9/1/2014 10:45:23 PM
    hi im Robin and my ambition is to become a spy agent and serve the country........
  • 158. Rebel said on 9/10/2014 11:34:59 PM
    Hey. I'm not her to bug or anything, but I've been looking forward to spying and becoming an secret agency the day I was born. I am a good actor, can get secrets out of people, read expressions, know karate, kick boxing, swimming, and protecting myself. I know how to use a gun, and yeah I may be twelve years old, but I do those stuff so I can sign up to become part of the secret agency and I'm not ready for anyone to know my real name because well I dont like people knowing my name. I just give them fake ones. One thing you should know about me I can do different accents. Well thats it. Peace and Roger out
  • 159. Ethan said on 9/15/2014 3:19:09 PM
    Hi I'm Ethan, I have a very good imagination and very fast. I have been doing kratie for 3 years now and I would love to be a spy.
  • 160. faye said on 9/26/2014 3:23:48 AM
    hi .. I'm faye , i am good in academic but i'm not an honor student i was still young when i dream to be a secret agent, and until now i still love to be a secret agent !
  • 161. Salma Manik said on 9/27/2014 8:47:12 AM
    Hello .I'm Salma and i live in UAE. Originally from Bangladesh. Hopes and dreams has got nothing to do with a'SPY'YOU MUST KNOW THE RISKS AND DANGER THAT YOU HAVE TO FACE. IT IS NOT A MATTER OF FUN .YOU'VE GOT TO HAVE EXPERIENCE AND TALENT .NOT TO MENTION SMART.
  • 162. Mcnell said on 10/3/2014 2:46:50 PM
    the use of cool gadgets, i am good at this kinda of task, i'm ok if u want me.Oh i'm from Zimbabwe
  • 163. lebo said on 10/11/2014 3:34:14 PM
    Hi I am lebo I live in south africa and I am dying to become a spy I am a very hard working girl and I am good in Technology(so I can make/build stuff) and maths and geography ( read a map) and I am very good at fighting I used toi be in a karate group I stopped last year and I am very sneaky please please I really want to be a spy so please e-mail me and you will never regret this I will be a good spy
  • 164. Serenity Thomas said on 10/11/2014 9:48:05 PM
    I am 10 yrs old i can spy on people and i can take a lot of notes. I also have watched the movie Harriet the Spy and that movie has admired me to want to become a spy!!
  • 165. bbm said on 10/17/2014 4:20:55 PM
    Am a average young, smart man of 22. Anonymous for basic reasons which in time will be made known. I want to be a spy for a governmental agency. Its a great joy to my soul. Am still your humble boy and less I forget am a Nigerian
  • 166. vaishnavi said on 11/3/2014 4:37:04 AM
    hello I am Vaishnavi you can call me Vishnu. I am 10 yrs old. my dream is to became a journalist. also a secret agent of India. to work for my nation India.
  • 167. wilton said on 11/15/2014 6:07:46 PM
    i'm 13, want to become a spy to protect the one who cant protect themselves
  • 168. Anonymous said on 11/19/2014 4:02:19 PM
    I am a nigerian and I am 34 and want to work for American government. Contact me for details
  • 169. susan said on 12/4/2014 11:52:30 PM
    Hey i can't tell u my real name. i an from india i want to work for china what i have to do please e mail me
  • 170. kamree said on 12/14/2014 7:12:27 PM
    What do I have to do please twitter me
  • 171. Tony8900 said on 12/16/2014 2:31:09 AM
    Hello am am a real leget Agent of the MYA military/ youth / angincie to become at level am it takes years. I have done unspeakable things to become here am a senior officer of 1st command. Sadly my sq(c12) died in combat or k i a Were the ones that kill for u.s under high command only taking orders from the department of defense. Soo were highly trained killers. So here if y are willing to die and. And always ready for war then if your good at hacking or decode complex algeruims of byetys Highly skilled sniper. Squad leader good at hand to hand combat give me kik am a regular kid soo if your ready. Kik tonu141 strictly. Work. No comments about my life or yours with out my permission. If yes Kik me !!! ( s/he who does not know when quit is a failure failure is opinion death is not they chose)
  • 172. As-ir said on 12/28/2014 8:39:21 PM
    I'M 14 years old i'm turning 15 on the 15th of febuary 2015. i live in the uk i have been there for over 7 years nearly 8 i'm originally originated from Sri Lanka i can speak two languages but i have trouble writing my mother language tamil but i am okay in english i learnt a bit of french but chose no to do it i wanted to be a secret since i was 6 years old and i've never changed i have skills in basic survival skills because i went to army cadets but stopped to start on my GCSEs thank you whoever reads this and in the future i hope to be a secret agent probably work for the mi5 or mi6 i have gone on there website a few times.
  • 173. BAIDEHI said on 12/31/2014 1:07:39 PM
    Hello i'm baidehi. i'm 17 years old i live in india. i have skill like dancing , singing, acting & also gud in dress designing but i want to become a spy & i know english and hindi language . my best quality is i m looking like a shy and innocent girl but no know that how intelligent i m .but i also need some training .thanking u i m looking for some answer.
  • 174. Sikhar said on 1/2/2015 7:35:26 AM
    My name is Sikhar .I am from India , Assam ,Guwahati. I am good in gadgets, weapans , computer,mechanics, i have take police training in my dads training centre. I need to join a Secret service if any. I am 13+ .
  • 175. Annonimous said on 1/2/2015 11:11:57 PM
    I'm a worker of the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) and if u want all of this you can work at the CIA or get an internship all you need is to be a senior in high school or in collage and have a GPA of 3.0 good luck.
  • 176. preston said on 1/8/2015 5:46:00 PM
    clombia city indanai USA
  • 177. preston said on 1/8/2015 5:47:31 PM
    hi i'm preston watkins im a spy you are so cool
  • 178. sanjay said on 1/10/2015 12:43:22 AM
    i am 10th, i want to become a spy agent i am good in acting, fighting, spying but i have no cases to solve. so i request you to give me a case. i am from india i live in karnataka. my home is in raichur dist sindhanoor block and my city's pin code 584128. my agent code is 042
  • 179. zayn choudhry said on 1/17/2015 7:12:06 AM
    I live in England, West London, I am 12 years old and i want to be a hacker for mi5 or someone who stops drug dealers for mi5. Please could you tell me how.
  • 180. Diego Garcia said on 1/23/2015 8:38:30 PM
    My name is Diego and I am 13 years old. I got skills and training to be a spy and y also can fly diamond DA40,DA42,DA50 with copilot
  • 181. anahi infante said on 1/23/2015 8:41:14 PM
    I am 10 i always wanted to be a spy if you accept me write me a letter and if you want to give me gadgets please send it and write from your friend
  • 182. aliyah said on 1/24/2015 1:16:13 PM
    i live in london
  • 183. unknown said on 1/25/2015 12:22:13 AM
    Hi can't tell my name to start out I have been training with my friends and we would love to join I'm 11 but a few group members are 10 I live in Dover Ohio USA we are good hiders good fighters were all girls but we're though please pick us to be the best.
  • 184. Mikasa said on 1/26/2015 11:06:54 PM
    I want to be a spy in japan and USA i am quiet and sneaky and I am about to turn 14 in dec and I would love to be a spy and I am a girl that emo and i always know anything that happens sat my school and I can be mean I love acting at school and home I give my agent name Because ime and my friend want to be agents and he is a boy
  • 185. Rose said on 1/28/2015 8:55:57 PM
    Hi, I am 'Rose'. I am almost 12, and for the past 5 years I have been wanting to be a spy. Well, even before that. But for the past 4 (ish) years I have been checking out books from the library on espionage, and looking online at cia.gov, and I have learned many things. But I am sad to find there are no spy agencies or academies that take 11 7/8 year-olds. I saw this online and just wanted to post this- thank you.
  • 186. Lauren said on 1/31/2015 6:11:16 PM
    Hi, I am 14 years old and currently studying at school. Becoming a spy is something I am very interested in. I need to do all of the training to become one and I am certainly up for it
  • 187. kiara said on 2/6/2015 5:32:53 PM
    hi I am kiara I am ten years old I am already a spy but i'm ready for the big stuff I make all of my gadgets I live in patchouge new york and hope you take me in to be a spy thank you.
  • 188. Tabitha said on 2/9/2015 4:10:40 PM
    Hi my name is Tabitha i'm fourteen years old and i'm in ninth grade i'm a year ahead in school. I'm advanced and am very intelligent I am stealthy intelligent a charner and have an adrenaline rush for danger I would like to become a spy to have a change in my life and to have something exciting happen in my life I live in Hanover township pa and I go to handover area jr sr highschool if u wish to recruit me come to my school or my house. I also have a background i'm taking yourself defense classes I have used throwing knives before and I have experience in shooting a gun also please accept me and show me what its like to be a real spy
  • 189. annonomous said on 2/12/2015 10:58:40 PM
    I'm 13 years old and my dream job is to become a spy. I've always wondered what it would be like to be a spy and I have been training myself to become a real spy. I live in iowa.
  • 190. Ivette said on 2/17/2015 9:28:02 PM
    Hi, my name is Ivette and I am 13 yeas old. I want to be a spy agent here this is my dream job and I would like to be a spy agent here I live in mojave CA
  • 191. Jahz said on 2/19/2015 5:25:25 AM
    Hi I would like to become a spy. I've always wanted this and I'm sure I can really know my skills if I just get to be one someday. I will do what it takes to become a spy.
  • 192. anahi infante said on 2/20/2015 8:15:54 PM
    Hello i live in waukegan i get good grades i am 10 yr old. i think i am perfect enough to be a spy i am flexible And i learn things very quick
  • 193. Allie Osborne said on 2/24/2015 8:57:50 PM
    I am so glad to be a spy
  • 194. Wesley said on 2/25/2015 11:57:54 PM
    Usa Idaho post falls
  • 195. krizza pojol said on 3/4/2015 6:23:20 AM
    hi i would like to be a real spy
  • 196. sichumile said on 3/7/2015 2:12:38 PM
    I want to be a spy I'm good with people
  • 197. christine grace delfin said on 3/8/2015 7:11:44 AM
    hi i'm christine and i'm 13 year old i want to become a spy. I'm always invisible around people and can blent sometimes but need more practice i get caught easily. i always want to became a spy when i was 4 year old. i always watch totally spies when i was younger and i wanted to became a pavement artist who blends in and gets invisible. My teachers always says that i need to be visible so they could see me sometimes and i always hide at growdy people when we i play hide and seek to my friends. It took them an hour to find me or they just give up.i want to become a spy Not just by using cool gadgets or just by being cool i want to prove my parents and my friend that i can be a spy. And by going in a mission Because i'm tired of being normal i want to feel the danger.
  • 198. Mrs.Not- Telling said on 3/13/2015 10:44:10 PM
    Hello. I am 11 3/4 I am very good in school and got two 4's and two 3's on DCAS. Also I was excepted into ALL honors class. I doing gymnastics and I can make a light bulb light with old batteries
  • 199. MAYOWA said on 4/2/2015 7:43:09 PM
    I am form Nigeria I live in Lagos am an computer expert
  • 200. Patricia kelly said on 4/8/2015 11:07:14 PM
    Hello I am patricia a 13 year old who wants to be a spy very badly cause I really think I have what it takes to be one I am very good at gymnastics cause I have don it for 9 years so I have a lot of balance I can keep secrets I am a little over advantage at math I am pretty good with computers and tablite I catch on very quickly I am home schooled I live in South Carolina I am a pretty good runner i can act and I can speak a pretty good bit of spansh I am starting karate I am very healthy I take directions very well I am not Easily sceard and I enjoy learning new things and I can be very quite if I need to please accept me I really would like for a cool slash dangerous thing happen in my life and I can be a very good spy thank you