363

How to Become LIC Agent

If you want to become an LIC agent, this is your chance. Determine the eligibility requirements now and see if you can qualify.

You can be at an advantage if there is a local LIC branch in your area. Use the internet to find local branches so that you can visit their physical office.

Eligibility

Life Insurance Corporation of India has eligibility requirements. You should be at least 18 years of age or above and the 12th standard pass. If you are an eligible candidate, try to locate a local branch office of LIC and schedule an appointment with the Development Officer. An interview will be conducted by the branch manager of LIC to determine if you can qualify to undergo training. The training will be conducted by the Divisional/Agency Training Center.

The said training is conducted until the 100 hours is complete and it will cover the different aspects of life insurance and the business. Once you’ve completed the training, you will be allowed to take the pre-licensing exam by IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority). IRDA will give you a license if you pass the exam and you can now become an insurance agent. The branch office of LIC where you applied will already absorb you into their team of insurance agents. An LIC agent should be ambitious, outgoing, can handle different personalities, and treat clients as bosses. You are free to decide on your working hours so you can pick the most convenient time to work. The good thing about becoming an LIC agent is that you have a chance to earn unlimited income. LIC will provide the needed support which includes advertising, first-rate training, and in-house consultant.

The Best in the Industry

LIC only wants quality salesmanship and service. You should be able to meet the standards and requirements of the company before you can be hired. Among the skills that you should possess are – good communicator, service oriented, and enjoy being with other people. Aside from that, you should be self motivated, a graduate, go-getter, and a master conversationalist. You can have a rewarding career with LIC since you will be working with successful agents. When it comes to remuneration, the company provides the best in the industry. You are free to set income targets, choose your clients, and work as if you’re the boss. If you’re seeking for independence in your job, becoming an LIC agent can be your best decision.

LIC has more than 50 products that you can offer to potential clients. A lot of people are trying very hard to achieve their respective financial goals and you’re the one who can help them. With your skills and knowledge, you can help LIC grow. The company helps its team of insurance agents attain financial solidity and strength. Other companies don’t do this so you’d better join now.

<<How to Become a Spinning Instructor    How to Become a Tax Agent >>

363 Responses to "How to Become LIC Agent".

1. Sayed Imtiaz Husain on 3/9/2010 2:09:45 PM
I am 2nd year B.Com passed. My age is 50+ I worked in a pharma Co.for 30 years & got early VRS. I want to become LIC Agent. I am staying at Mumbai Central, so please let us know the nearest branch of Lic to contact. Thanks
2. James on 3/9/2010 7:31:22 PM
@Sayed, use this page to find your nearest branch.

Jestin James
Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

3. Atul batra on 4/10/2010 4:33:28 PM
i want to be an agent. can i get online training because of my work i can not come regularly or training in evening. thanks, atul
4. moorthy on 4/12/2010 12:07:12 PM
i am film assistant director. but now i am living in my own village of satyamangalam near, Erode dt, tamilnadu, india. i am complete DME. I want to become LIC Agent. Give me details
5. SUNDEEPA ABANI on 4/29/2010 12:20:58 PM
I AM A HOUSEWIFE RESIDING IN JODHPUR. WANT TO AVAIL TRAINING AT KOLKATA. I AM HERE TILL 16 MAY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE DETAIL SOO
6. M M Bhandari on 5/15/2010 12:04:16 PM
I am an ex-Army Officer (though i do not have an ex-serviceman status), who is interested in becoming a GIC agent. I am already holding a LIC agent license. You are requested to guide with respect to the following:
(a) How and where to apply for the exam.
(b) What is the course material for the exam and suggested books for the same.
(c) Is it feasible to get an online training for the same.
(d) Can I combine my existing LIC license with the GIC license. What are the formalities for the same.
Warm regards.
7. GILBERT AMOAKWA on 5/31/2010 10:15:25 AM
I AM A YOUNG BUSINESS MAN IN GHANA. I WOULD LIKE TO BE AN AGENT FOR YOU HERE IN GHANA. I LIVE IN ACCRA GHANA. THIS IS MY PHONE NUMBER :+233248063982.THANK YOU.
8. omkar samant on 6/8/2010 8:21:38 AM
Pls tell me how i to do online training of LIC agent. I can complete training via online pls help me thanks. Omkar samant, Bhosari, Pune, Maharashtra
9. Makansingh Bhandari on 6/18/2010 4:07:45 AM
I am 2nd year B.com Passed. My age is 28. I am into Real Estate & interested to become a LIC Agent. I stay at Dahisar. Pls guide me.
10. N J Barve on 6/27/2010 4:26:24 AM
I am in Development office in LIC Mumbai. If anyone is interested in LIC agency in Mumbai pls contact me on 9322245051 or at njbarve@gmail.com
11. ANTRIKSHA on 6/29/2010 1:08:22 AM
sir, i want to know when will be the test for LIC agent exam in july? And what are the type of interview question they ask before sending us to get training.?? Plz provide me all above mentioned details as soon as possible. Thank You.
12. shaista on 7/5/2010 6:38:00 AM
Sir, I want to know that when will the exam for LIC agent run in july.
13. Sasmita Sahoo. on 7/13/2010 2:40:59 AM
I want to be an LIC Agent from LIC branch office Bhadrak, Orissa. Could you please suggest me how can it be possible through online? Can everything be possible online? When online interview will be conducted? When form will be published? What is the last date to deposit the form? From which site i can get the form? gender: female, age: 27, qlf: BA, Marital status: married.
14. JAYESH on 7/20/2010 1:46:02 PM
I LIKE TO RECRUIT AS AN AGENT WHO R LOCATED SURROUNDING SURAT
15. sanjay gaur on 7/26/2010 2:54:26 PM
I LIKE TO RECRUIT AS LIC AGENT THOSE WHO ARE LOCATED AT SOUTH DELHI. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE CALL AT 9654321083.
16. Brijesh Singh on 8/1/2010 12:59:31 AM
I want to join LIC as an Insurance agent in bangalore. Pl forward requisite information or call me on 09481183442
17. sumed Mokhale on 8/5/2010 4:39:36 AM
Becoming an LIC AGENT is very simple nowadays, just need to go to any branch of LIC meet Development Officer (Called as D.O.) , DO are employee of LIC, who will guide you for agency, dont contact any agent or anybody for agency, you can take your SCHOOL CERTIFICATES, 5 PHOTO, PAN CARD COPY, RESIDENCE CERT,(original & copy) and exam fee of 650/- for manual training & 1000/- (for online training), IRDA training is of 50 hrs means of 8-10 days, (5 hrs per day) or online. If anyone wants to become LIC AGENT FROM PUNE THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH with me on 9823408368 -sumed Mokhale (DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, PUNE DIV.)
18. payal shah on 8/14/2010 2:51:00 AM
I m form ahmedabad, gujarat, india and want to become a LIC Agent. my age is 27yrs.
19. Ginny Yadav on 8/25/2010 1:25:35 AM
I am working in different marketing companies. I want to become a LIC agent in chanigarh. Please help
20. SMITA PATIL on 8/29/2010 3:28:13 AM
ANYONE INTERESTED IN TAKING LIC AGENCY AT MUMBAI, NAVIMUMBAI, THANE CAN DIRECTLY CONTACT ME AT LIC HEAD OFFICE, LIC OF INDIA, YOGAKSHEMA, 883 1ST FLR, J.B.MARG, MUMBAI. CONTACT NO 9869919042.
21. purushotham Annamaneni on 8/31/2010 4:28:04 AM
Hi Team, I want to join in LIC as insurance agent at chittoor or hyderabad ,AP. my contact number is 9030017789 please suggest me
22. Sumed Mokhale on 9/1/2010 2:36:06 PM
If you are from pune and wanted to become lic agent then please contact me on 9823408368 on visit www.lic4pune.co.in
23. Sheetal.h.parmar on 9/1/2010 3:27:01 PM
charni road, maharashtra, mumbai i am 22 yrs married women & diamond assorter since last 5yrs. i want to become a lic agent so please help me i have 0 knowledge of lic
24. Rima Dutta on 9/9/2010 11:00:18 AM
I am doing Fashion Designing after completion of my Class XII Exam. I am 20 years and have no idea about lic agent. I live in Faridabad, Haryana. Please help me about how and where i can get a suitable D.O. who can guide me well.
25. sumed mokhakle on 9/9/2010 3:09:55 PM
hi, its not big deal to find the Development officer, find out any lic branch in your city, go into branch, go to DO ROOM, YOU WILL GET ALL DOS THERE, MEET THE YOUNG DO, BECAUSE YOUNG DO WILL BE THERE FOR LONGER TIME TILL RETIREMENT
26. Sanjay Kumar Pandey on 9/11/2010 2:27:53 AM
If you are from Kolkata and want to become lic agent then please contact me on 9831067613
27. sumant kumar on 9/11/2010 12:40:56 PM
Becoming an LIC AGENT is very simple nowadays, just need to go to any branch of LIC meet Development Officer. They will guide you for agency, dont contact any agent or anybody for agency, you can take your SCHOOL CERTIFICATES, 5 COLORED PHOTO, PAN CARD COPY, RESIDENCE CERT and exam fee of 650/- for manual training + Exam & 1000/- (for online training + Exam), IRDA training is of 50 hrs means of 8-10 days, (5 hrs per day) or online. If anyone wants to become LIC AGENT FROM DEHRADUN THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH with me on 9368676342 / 9457485100 -Sumant Kumar (DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, Dehradun DIV.)
28. Hardeep singh on 9/14/2010 5:01:07 AM
I had passed my irda examination by getting training from a reputed insurance company and now am a agent of that company and want to know can i become a lic agent also
29. avinash singh on 9/14/2010 1:48:06 PM
I am working in LIC of India as a Development officer in LIC Mumbai. If anyone is interested to get LIC agency in Mumbai pls contact me on 9967398599 or at avinash007singh@gmail.com
30. Biswajit Baruah on 9/15/2010 5:36:20 AM
Hi! I am 12th passed student from Guwahati, Assam. I want to join as a LIC agent in Guwahati. So please forward me the necessary information & contacts. Ph. No-09864455899 Email-b.baruah1711@gmail.com. Thank You.
31. jashmi on 9/18/2010 11:41:50 PM
HI i would like to join as lic agent in pune please mail me detail on my mail id jashmiw@gmail.com. regards, jashmi
32. SUMED MOKHAKLE on 9/19/2010 4:47:52 AM
hi ,you need to find any LIC BRANCH IN your locality,go there,ask for development officer,(called D.O.) AND meet D.O.& REST he will take care,but remember D.O.normally comes to BRANCHES in afternoon so visit the branch after 12 pm, FOR DETAILS OF LIC AGENCY VISIT url http://www.licindia.in/branch_locator.htm and for agency in PUNE, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME ON 9823408368 SUMED MOKHALE, DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, PUNE
33. G.VENUGOPALAREDDY on 9/22/2010 7:50:06 AM
Hi, this is venu and i have completed my B.A. from kakatiya university and working as stores officer in one of MNC company. Now, i am interested to become LIC agent .so, please let me know what is the procedure for it. Thank you....i wish u all the best for all ....G.Venu ph:8008029521 (A.P)
34. BHUVNENDRA SINGH on 9/24/2010 1:26:46 PM
I MA LLB PRESENTLY IN LUDHIANA(PUNJAB)& WANTS TO BECOME LIC AGENT.PL HELP & GUIDE ME.
35. sumed mokhale on 9/24/2010 1:39:24 PM
hello mr.Bhuvender ,you need to find lic branch in your locality, go there meet any DEVELOPMENT OFFICER AND your work will be done
36. Jayesh on 9/26/2010 11:34:37 PM
it is compulsory to find out minimum policy for each year to continue LIC Agent License. otherwise license will canceled? if we dont get any policy then what happen? plz. give me replay on my E-Mail ID:jayesh.ginoya@ymail.com Thank you... Jayesh
37. SANJAY MEHROTRA on 10/2/2010 1:13:36 AM
Hi , I am a DEVELOPMENT OFFICER in LIC in KANPUR ( U.P.). So if anyone is interested in having LIC agency in KANPUR please contact me , my cell no. is 09415041612 . THANK YOU !!!
38. Preyas Parikh on 10/4/2010 4:51:55 AM
Hi, LIC is always a preferable choice to jump into the insurance industry. The provision and the benefits provided by the LIC cant be compared with any other private sector organization. Hence to join as an Insurance agent, one should start with LIC. Any interested candidate who wants to join as an LIC agent from any of the location in the world can contact me on +91-9910680727 or mail me at preyas.parikh_lic@rediffmail.com. About me in brief, I am a young and dynamic professional and have taken up this opportunity to serve the organization as a Development Officer.I am going to start my career as DO from Dec 2010. Currently I am establishing my group of agents. Hence it is the best time for the new comers to join the group and can actively participate in some learning & sharing activities. Thanks for reading & Looking forward to work with you in future. My best wishes to all DOs and the agents of LIC.
39. SUMED MOKHALE on 10/4/2010 1:49:06 PM
LIC AGENCY IS FREELANCE WORK,YOU DONT HAVE FIXED HOURS OF WORKING,AT THE SAME TIME YOU GET GOOD MONEY ALSO (AGENTS LIKE BHARAT PAREKH EARNS COMMISIION IN CRORE ),MINIMUM BUSINESS YOU NEED TO DO IS 12 LIVES (12 POLICIES OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE ) & RECEIPT PREMIUM OF 1 LAC RS IN ONE YEAR CALLED AGENCY YEAR,(EX.IF YOU TOOK AGENCY IN MONTH OF OCTOBER 2010 YOUR AGENCY YEAR WILL BE OCTOBER 2010 - OCTOBER 2011),IF MINIMUM BUSINESS IS NOT DONE THEN YOUR AGENCY WILL BE TERMINATED ( YOU CAN REINSTATE THE AGENCY WITH CERTAION CONDITION),IRDA LICENCE IS VALID FOR 3 YEARS.REGARDS SUMED MOKHALE (DEVELOPMENT OFFICER) PUNE DIVISION I, visit url www.lic4pune.co.in , IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN AGENCY PLEASE CALL ON 9823408368
40. srinivas p on 10/13/2010 4:09:40 AM
i am very much interested to work as an LIC of India Agent, but my wife working in lic. Can i do the business. Please clarify.
41. Mithun on 10/15/2010 5:01:58 AM
i want to work as an LIC of India Agent, as part time. Am working as a software engineer. I got lot of friends/relatives etc. so that i can join them ,so that i can earn part time/ friends/relatives etc ll be also secure with LIC . can i get sat-sun/ online training because of my work i can not come regularly or training in evening.
42. sumed mokhale on 10/17/2010 2:25:15 PM
mr mithun, you can get an online training as per your convenience, but 50 hrs training need to be completed online or manual, you can join for part time training which is on evening. regards SUMED MOKHALE (DEVELOPMENT OFFICER,LIC OF INDIA) www.lic4pune.co.in
43. Vinay Kumar on 10/22/2010 9:59:06 PM
Hi! Srinivas! If you are from around Hyderabad & Secunderabd, Please call me on 9949870818 for more details regarding training & recruitment & exam material. G.D.Vinay Kumar, Development Officer, LIC of India, Secunderabad.
44. Satendra pandey on 10/23/2010 5:00:29 AM
I am at gopalganj. Bihar .If you wants to become an lic agent please contact me 9431262803/9801073050.
45. J.K.JINDAL on 10/24/2010 4:03:08 AM
Hi ,my name is J.K.JINDAL. I am a SBA (DEVELOPMENT OFFICER) in LIC in BATHINDA (PUNJAB)So if anyone is interested in having LIC agency in BATHINDA.Please contact me , my cell no. is 09417228872 or at my email address jkjindal@yahoo.com. . THANK YOU !!!
46. Nupur SamantoRoy on 11/11/2010 1:08:59 PM
Hello this is NUPUR SAMANTOROY, LIC DEVELOPMENT OFFICER. If anyone from berhampur, Orissa is interested to work as LIC Agent then mail me at nupur.lic@gmail.com
47. g.kareemulla on 11/15/2010 8:23:21 AM
i am a business man(medical) in tirupathi, i would like to be an agent for LIC as i have good contacts. can u kindly let me know whether online training is possible if so kindly send me details thank you.........
48. kartik modi on 11/27/2010 2:37:25 AM
I am working in pvt.Ltd.farm in marketing for polymer of RIL. I am interested to work as part time of lic agent. pl. suggest how to start / training etc. i am located in borivali. Thanks Kartik Modi.
49. S.K.Sinha on 11/28/2010 8:18:10 AM
I am interested in doing L.I.C.agency work in Ranchi(JHARKHAND) and having MBA degree from Ranchi University.please guide me.
50. Preyas Parikh on 12/4/2010 9:27:32 AM
It is always said that "Dream Big" & thats what we believe. LIC is the pioneering organization in the Life Insurance industry since years. After few set backs again it had regain its position in the insurance sector. As a value addition the organization has hired more and more dynamic personnel and the workaholic people with lots and lots more direct and indirect benefits to them. As a part of the initiative, I would request the prospective agents who believes in unlimited earnings by doing a deliberate effort to mail me on preyas.parikh_lic@rediffmail.com. I am looking for the agents in Gujarat as primary resource at present. Looking for the enthusiastic and dynamic personnel in the team as soon as possible. With Regards, Preyas Parikh, Development Officer, Ahmedabad Division, LIC, India
51. Julie on 12/5/2010 10:04:30 AM
If anyone is interested to earn from becoming a insurance agent, then please let me know. You can get in touch with me on 09820936964. There is no charges for the same. Or write to me on kuchbhihosaktahai@gmail.com
52. SUMED MOKHALE on 12/5/2010 1:04:07 PM
hello, SOME TRUE FACTS ABOUT LIC AGENCY, IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BECOMING LIC AGENT YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO LIC,THIS IS REALLY NOBLE PROFESSION, EARNING NO LIMITS, NO TIMING BUT ITS A HARDCORE SALES, SELLING AN INSURANCE IS VERY EASY FOR FEW & VERY HARD FOR FEW, IF YOU ARE READY TO PUT HARDWORK, IF YOU HAVE GOOD CONTACTS WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE MONEY, IF YOU CAN GIVE TIME TO THIS PROFESSION THEN ONLY YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL, OUT OF 100 AGENTS JOIN LIC EVERY YEAR 60 GETS TERMINATED BECAUSE OF NON COMPLETING 12 LIVES & 1 LAC PREMIUM. BUT AGAIN I SAID NONE OF THE BUSINESS IN THE WORLD HAVING 35% NET PROFIT OF JUST MEETING PEOPLE AND TELLING THEM TO BUY POLICY, DONT THINK, TAKE A SIP IF YOU LIKE IT SWALLOW IT OR JUST SPLIT NO BIG DEAL, WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA, SUMED MOKHALE, DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, LIC OF INDIA. PUNE
53. Raghunandan D on 12/8/2010 8:51:00 PM
I want to become an LIC agent in mysore. So please can you tell me when is the exams will be conducted and how and where to apply.
54. DR VIKRAM SINGH on 12/9/2010 7:19:58 AM
JOIN LIC AS INSURANCE ADVISER AND EARN AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. FOR DETAILS: insurancetimes@rediffmail.com, or 9891209891 delhi/ncr
55. Adarsh K on 12/10/2010 1:42:34 AM
How much is the percentage LIC agent gets of the premium ? I know there could be variations but what is the minimum
56. Alok T on 12/14/2010 2:01:14 AM
I am Alok, Development Officer, LIC India, Kolkata. Anyone who want to become an LIC agent in Kolkata can email me to kolkata.lic.agents@gmail.com. I will get back to you shortly along with the procedures. Regards Alok, Only Kolkata
57. Alok T on 12/14/2010 2:05:57 AM
Q: How much is the percentage LIC agent gets of the premium ?
Answer: its depend on the policy term and the plan. more than 15 yrs term and traditional plans will have more commission. single premium has less commission..UlIPs has less commission but it is a gateway to build relation with the customer. always remember do business with utmost good faith...Thanks Alok, For more detail mail to me kolkata.lic.agents@gmail.com
58. Victor Joseph on 12/14/2010 5:54:07 PM
Hi, I live in Melbourne for the past Twenty years. I have earned lots of good contacts. Please guide me through the process of becoming and agent.
59. PARVEEN GARG on 12/15/2010 1:03:05 AM
Hi.I AM ADVISOR IN LIC.IF ANY ONE INTERESTED TO BUY LIC PLANS AND POST OFFICE SCHEME.PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY E-MAIL ;gargpa@rediffmail.com AND MY CELL NO-9814968511 & 8699308889
60. Shailesh Raorane on 12/18/2010 4:57:16 AM
Hi, I am Insurance Adviser in LIC . If any one interested to buy LIC plans. Please Cont me on my Email Id-shailuip@yahoo.co.in, cell no. 9833724541(malad,mumbai,maharashtra)
61. prema rao on 12/18/2010 10:58:16 AM
If you want to become lic agent in chennai Ayanavaram branch please contact: 9940068644 or 9940338318 or Mail ID: premarao@ymail.com
62. lavanya on 12/21/2010 9:37:42 AM
i am lic development officer, any one interested to join in LIC as a agent in bangalore location only pls reply to my mail id lakshmi.priya69@gmail.com
63. Sahil on 12/22/2010 4:16:54 AM
Sahil from mumbai - i want to work as an LIC of India Agent, as part time. Am working as a script writer in Bollywood. I got lot of friends/relatives etc. so that i can join them ,so that i can earn part time/ friends/relatives etc. can i get online training because of my work i can not come regularly or training in evening. sahilthewriter@gmail.com
64. Sudhir Labdhe. on 12/24/2010 1:00:12 PM
I am LIC development officer in Mumbai, at Dadar (west). Any one interested to join LIC as an agent may contact on my mail ID- sudhir_labdhe@rediffmail.com or call me on 9320083866.
65. Shivanand D B on 12/27/2010 6:54:10 AM
Hi dear all if any one interested in taking up LIC agency part time or full time in bangalore location in the heart of city my branch is on Residency Rd. kindly visit.....my contact no is 9902251295.
66. Yogesh Wagh on 1/1/2011 10:28:12 AM
hi friends, if you are thinking to take an agency/ to become an agent in Life Insurance Corporation, you are on the right path. LIC Agency is a "Noble Profession". Its' a freelance work with no fixed hours and a handsome amount of money. There are many agents who earn commission in crore and you can also be the agents among them. I am going to start my unique life in LIC as Development Officer from Jan,2011. I am establishing my group of colleague agents. Please feel free to call me on 09773422634 or mail me at y_ogeshw@yahoo.com for any further queries. BEST WISHES TO ALL MY COLLEAGUE DO'S AND AGENTS OF LIC
67. Sandip Mahajan on 1/4/2011 6:13:33 AM
Hi, If anyone interested to become a life insurance agent in pune, take a appointment on 9960620165 or sandip2k@yahoo.com. Apart from insurance you can get opportunity to work on the health polices. Thanks, Sandip
68. S MURALIDHARAN on 1/6/2011 6:13:20 AM
I have passed agents online test of Certificate Examination in Life Insurance - (R) conducted by IRDA CENTER NSEiT Limited - Chennai KC situated in Nungambakkam, Chennai, on 17.12.2010. My Registration No.I-131101L0008963 and URN IRDA No.LICI2211100275. I have applied for agents license after remitting Rs.250/- DD in favour LIC OF INDIA payable at chennai. They verified and come to the conclusion that I am having general insurance license, so it cannot be given. For your information last 8 months ago I have appeared for examination through ICICI Prudential Life Insurance but I have failed in that examination. Now I am not at all wanted to become agent for ICICI Prudential Life Insurance. Since I have submitted the proofs like my Photograph, Age proof, Educational proof, Residential Proof are submitted to ICICI agents before appearing for online examination conducted 8 months ago are now available in IRDA Portal. I have requested them to delete all the details mentioned above in IRDA Portal, so that I should get clearance for LIC agents license immediately without further delay. Because of these reasons they are holding my license. Kindly do the needful.
69. Arvind on 1/6/2011 11:36:11 AM
Hi, This is Arvind. LIC Dev Officer. If you are located in Bangalore or keep visiting Bangalore for any purpose and are interested in knowing more about this job(Part Time or Full Time) Please get in touch with me on 9844188417. Life Insurance Consultancy has changed the lifestyle of scores of people. You cam mail me on arvinddolic@yahoo.co.in All The Best
70. SHANKAR GORAI on 1/7/2011 4:06:02 AM
Hi i am interested to work as an agent. I am based in kolkata. I shall be obliged if i am guided by a Development Officer of my area.
71. ANAND KULKARNI on 1/8/2011 6:27:11 AM
hi, I am a development officer in LIC Ratnagiribranch kolhapur division as a noble and professional work and only work in the world which has two sides job as well as business.you can earn to the limits of sky. who want to join LIC in RAtngiri and sangmeshwar dist. contact me @ 9922960760 or mail @and_kulk@rediffmail.com thanks 4 ur time.
72. CHANDRA MOULI on 1/8/2011 7:58:29 AM
I am working in LIC of India as a Development officer in LIC BANGALORE. If anyone is interested to get LIC agency in BANGALORE pls contact me on 9379808369 or at chandra.licdo@yahoo.com
73. vidya shankar devedi on 1/8/2011 9:24:41 AM
hi! i am vidya shankar devedi(development officer) lic of india sasaram branch. if any body who passed 12th class,having good communication skill,wishing to earn more money,washout his unemployment& want a successful adviser. contact me-09430044174, mail me-vdevedi@gmail.com
74. ashok sonkusale on 1/9/2011 5:59:04 AM
Hi, I am Development officer in THANE Division . Those who are interested in becoming life insurance adviser of LIC & want to earn as much as want & enjoy happy life, can call me on 9930842099 or send me e-mail on ashoksonkusale@yahoo.com
75. Arun on 1/13/2011 10:37:12 PM
Hi, I am Development officer from Ernakulam(Cochin) Division . Those who are interested in becoming life insurance adviser (agency)of LIC & want to earn as much as want & enjoy happy life, can call me on 9037310651 or send me e-mail on aruncrown@gmail.com
76. Yakulan on 1/22/2011 4:27:34 AM
Hi,I am Development officer(LIC) from SALEM Division. People from Salem, Namakkal, Dharmapuri and Krishnagiri districts contact me to become an agent and to a prospective life. Call me on 9443315889 or email me: yakulshriram@gmail.com
77. CHANDRA on 1/23/2011 4:10:45 AM
@RICHARDS , you can contact any development officer in near by lic office... if you are located in bangalore you can call me @ 9379808369
78. Furkhan S.M.H on 1/25/2011 2:43:57 AM
I want to be a LIC agent.When and where do you conduct training classes in bangalore. What is the fee structure for the training. What if i want to do training classes on line.Please help me,on this.
79. CHANDRA on 1/25/2011 2:58:37 AM
Hi Furkhan. I am Development Officer in Bangalore. LIC will conduct training classes almost every week in major lic branches. you can go for online training also. just give me a call @ 9379808369 , or mail to chandra.licdo@yahoo.com . I will guide you.
80. NILOY SUR on 1/25/2011 1:27:46 PM
I AM A DEVELOPMENT OFFICER OF L.I.C IN KOLKATA.L.I.C AGENCY PROVIDES A SECURED CAREER AND FUTURE.CONTACT ME -9051914816
81. Abhishek Sharma on 1/26/2011 6:09:10 AM
Hi, All, I am from one of the fastest growing Private life insurance company in India, We are among the Top 5 Pvt. Life Insurance Company. If Someone wants to join hand with us for an excellent career opportunity Please write to me at my email id that is abhisheksharma.expert@gmail.com, or call me on 7709143930. This opportunity is open for the one having enthusiasm towards their career, for retired citizens, house wives, students based in pune. Just call and have the path towards success.
82. Dhirendra Swain on 1/29/2011 11:25:18 AM
For better future contact me for lic agent. I am dhirendra swain lic DO BBSR divison, ORISSA My ph-8895264414
83. Amit Sahni on 2/3/2011 6:08:57 AM
Hello Everyone those who wants "A Rewarding Career in Life Insurance Marketing"
Requirement are:-
18 YEARS AGE.
10TH PASS (FOR RURAL) OR 12TH PASS (FOR URBAN).
50 HOURS OF TRAINING. (CLASS ROOM OR ONLINE)
PASS IN THE TEST CONDUCTED BY INSURANCE INSTITUTE OF INDIA WITH MIN. 50% MARKS.
Contact Me those who all are 100 % Interested and want to earn and enjoy there life..
Amit Sahni, Development Officer Mumbai 09987647067
84. Rajesh Development Officer - LIC on 2/4/2011 1:37:44 PM
Hi Business Partners, I'm a Development officer in Chennai.. My Branch is located at Walltax road near Central Railway Station[CBO20]. Residents of Chennai, who all interested to become LIC Agents, Kindly reach me at 9841-039-049. Email: lic.chennai@hotmail.com, licdo.rajesh@gmail.com
85. Mir on 2/6/2011 3:19:52 AM
Dear All, I am interested in becoming an LIC agent. I am staying in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Can any one guide me how to become one agent from here? Thanks for your ans in advance. email: majidsmail@gmail.com
86. KOLKATA:MADHU on 2/10/2011 12:47:51 AM
hii...i'm a development officer of LIC in KOLKATA region. if anyone interested to take agency from KOLKATA, then he or she can contact me... my ph no:9800712900
87. Arush Bhatt on 2/10/2011 1:13:15 AM
I am interested in becoming an LIC agent. I am graduate doing job staying in Rohini, Delhi, India. Please guide me how to become LIC agent. thanks.
88. Pramila on 2/11/2011 2:06:47 AM
HI I am a Development Officer, IF anyone interested to become an L.I.C agent u can contact me, I will guide in all aspects like filling up of form, Coaching for Exam which is online, getting Customers, Product Training,If any one is really interested to Earn more , Earning here is mainly concerned with Communication , Contact with people & commitment, there is no age limit so any one with 12th standard & 18yrs & above can Contact Me @ 7676298915
89. khushbu sharma on 2/12/2011 3:49:43 PM
Hello I am development officer in nashik maharashtra those who interested to join LIC as a AGENT plsss contact me becoz if u need much money this is perfect job for u dont miss it call now and join LICC Agent 100% success in this field every dream can be success. Becoz money is here plss call me on 08007853415
90. Namit Ranjan on 2/13/2011 9:06:01 AM
Hi, I am Namit Ranjan working with LIC of India as a Development Officer any one who is looking for LIC Agency please contact me. Earn upto 35% on first year commisson, 7.5% on 2nd & 3rd year commission and 5% till the term of the policy. Namit Ranjan (9871978391), Development Officer, New Delhi
91. Narsaiah on 2/14/2011 4:04:02 AM
Hi this is Mr. K. Narsaiah and i am working as accountant on of company at hyderabad now i am looking to lic agent how to apply that and what is process i am completed B.com and tell me is there is any charges, rules and conditions of IRDA must should be pass of IRDA exam? Presently i am living at ramanthapur Hyderabad so kindly advice me and is it possible for part time working as a lic agent. thanks regards, K. Narsaiah
92. Vijay on 2/18/2011 4:40:21 AM
Hello Narsaiah please call me immediately @ 9632666566, there is a golden opportunity, and I will guide you.
93. sellapandi on 2/24/2011 1:08:38 AM
Dear Sir, I am interested in becoming an LIC agent. I am graduate doing job staying in Berhampur, Orissa, India. Please guide me how to become LIC agent. thanks.Pls contact:99654 59959
94. Dhanya on 2/25/2011 7:03:05 AM
Hello dear, I am Dhanya, development officer Chennai, any one from chennai those who interested to join LIC as a AGENT please contact me because if u need much money this is perfect & money making job for u dont miss it call now and join LIC Agent 100% success in this field every dream can be success. Because money is here & its value is very high. If your mind giving you a small hind about money making don't hesitate to call me my no is 08144913361, thanks
95. Dhanya on 2/26/2011 6:36:10 AM
Mr. S Muraleedharan Chennai, Noted your message, As I am a DO in chennai I can help you pls call me my mobile no 08144913361 dhanya
96. REGHUNATHAN.E.S. on 2/27/2011 12:56:14 AM
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ON-LINE EXAM FOR BECOMING AGENTS
97. dickson on 2/27/2011 12:07:55 PM
i'm living in UK but i'm an indian resident, can i become an lic agent? if so what i need to do to become a lic agent?
98. Rajendra on 2/28/2011 12:33:02 AM
Hello friend, I am 22 year old, and graduate in tourism. I am planning to join LIC, but I want to know is there any target in this job, eg - every month number of policies or revenue...etc. please assist
99. Namit Ranjan on 2/28/2011 10:24:28 AM
Hello Rajendra, It's true that you will get the target but its yearly target, just of 12 policies & 1 lakh business. For more information you may contact me on following contact details. thanks, Namit Ranjan, Development Officer LIC OF INDIA, 09871978391
100. Aditya on 2/28/2011 1:11:26 PM
Hi Rajendra, There is no such big target in LIC OF INDIA. If u wanna earn good money so...just join it. If you are from mumbai call on 09766095007. regards, Aditya V.Y., Development Officer, LIC OF INDIA.
101. Muralidharan.J Developement Officer,LIC on 3/1/2011 5:20:46 AM
Hi I am Murali...Wanted LIC Agents.. Applications are invited for taking up agency..Money lovers can contact if U people are in Tamilnadu.Ring me up:919789005885
102. Prateek Sachdeva on 3/2/2011 11:52:12 AM
Hello, I am Prateek Sachdeva in LIC of INDIA. If anyone wants to be the agent in Delhi/NCR/Northern India are most welcome. Contact no.9999598881
103. Namit Ranjan on 3/5/2011 6:53:42 AM
Hi, I am Namit Ranjan working with LIC of India as a Development Officer any one who is looking for LIC Agency or want to become LIC Agent in DELHI & NCR or near about area. Please contact me on following details.Get Best services at our branch... & Best commission in industry. Namit Ranjan(Development Officer), 9871978391,tonamitranjan@gmail.com.
104. Jitendra Mandal on 3/7/2011 1:02:23 PM
I am B.Com Graduate. My age is 24+ I am working with a Maersk Shipping for last one month prior to that I was in WNS Global Service (P)LTD.I want to become LIC Agent. I am staying at Vishrantwadi, Pune. So please let us know the nearest branch of LIC to contact. Thanks
105. pranita on 3/8/2011 3:57:39 AM
hello Mr. Sayed Imtiaz Husain, i'm pranita development officer lic living at mumbai central did u got lic agency? if not u can contact me on 9324079812. any body wants to become lic adviser from mumbai can contact me at lic.pranita@gmail.com earn best commission with good guidance
106. fasi on 3/8/2011 6:19:34 AM
Iam a postgraduate. working in a private firm I want to become LIC Agent Exp: Hyderabad andhrapradesh Ondia
107. Nilesh on 3/8/2011 7:45:37 AM
Hi, I am Nilesh working with HDFC Life Insurance Co, the first company issuing IRDA license. If you stay at Pune, Maharashtra and want to take agency or become advisor/agent, call me on 9922761671/9860365279
108. Jullie on 3/9/2011 11:52:54 AM
Hello I am development officer in nashik maharashtra those who are interested to join LIC as an AGENT please contact me because if u need more money this is perfect job for u dont miss it call now and join LIC as Agent 100% success in this field every dream can be successful. Because unlimited money is in this profession .plss call me on 08928155553. best of luck
109. Team Ishita on 3/14/2011 4:52:45 AM
Agriculture Business opportunity for LIC DOs/ADOs in westbengal/Bihar As per expansion plans towards eastern india, we are emerging with a new business idea for established insurance professionals and Corporate sales agents. Any individual or organiszation having more than 50 advisors in rural (Any district in bihar, Hooghly, Midnapore in WB) may apply for becoming our channel partner. (inof@ishitainternational.com, 06576573426)
110. nisha agarwal on 3/15/2011 5:23:16 AM
hello this is nisha a 2nd year pg student in finance, 2 months left in the completion of the course, i want to join as an lic agent plz help me out. I am staying at bhubaneswar, orissa as i'm a student at utkal university but basically am from baripada a town in mayurbhanj.
111. santosh patwa on 3/15/2011 1:10:51 PM
what is meant by development officer what is the difference between insurance agent and DO? what are the qualification required to become an DO.
112. pranita on 3/16/2011 4:31:05 AM
hi santosh, development officer is a person who will recruit agent/advisors, train & guide them and help in expanding insurance business while agent is a person who will bring business from different segments of society and provide assistance and service to customer. a graduate can be DO after cracking written test and interview of the insurance company. best of luck for future, lic.pranita@gmail.com
113. Part Thakkar on 3/23/2011 9:34:26 AM
My Self Parth Thakkar. I am living at Vivekanand Nagar, Hathijan, here i write to you for join as an lic agent so please help me for that. Now i am working with one private limited organization as a sr.officer- stores. after my company time i have more time to achieve the monthly target of lic as an agent.And Also One Think,is it possible that i give exam online for becoming agent.
114. Sisira Kumar Barik on 3/25/2011 2:03:50 AM
Dear Boss, I am Sisir from Bhubaneswar. I've 5 years experience in LIC Agency, Now i am working for Apollo Hospital. I am planning to join my spouse, who is a Graduate house wife as a adviser, lic of india and mediclaim insurance. So, if u can, Pls contact me- 8093060233. Regards, Sisir
115. S.K.MISHRA on 3/29/2011 8:07:20 AM
I AM A DEVELOPMENT OFFICER IN BANGALORE. THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO TAKE AGENCY IN BANGALORE .JUST CONTACT ME AT sushilku.licindia@gmail.com.I WISH YOU A GREAT CAREER.
116. hazel l. manto on 3/30/2011 12:06:37 PM
i want to know if i qualify to become an agent. i'm 27 yrs.old, i'm a college under graduate. please contact me or e-mail me.tnx
117. aditya v. y. on 3/31/2011 3:15:11 AM
hi Hazel, if you want to become LIC Agent in Mumbai, call on- 09766095007. Email: aditya.lic007@gmail.com
118. Meena on 3/31/2011 11:43:10 PM
I am staying in chennai near tambaram. Please help me out in finding the near by location.
119. Divya Gupta on 4/1/2011 10:29:04 AM
hi,i am a housewife.I want to be an LIC agent. I live in Shimla.Pls help me out to find the nearby location.
120. Namdeo Dhawle on 4/4/2011 8:32:45 AM
Hello myself is 4 times CMD Club Development Officer In The Oriental Insurance Co.Ltd,Thane Division. In General Insurance Business there are bright opportunities for talented LIC Agents to venture in General Insurance Business. Health, Fire, Marine, Engineering, Accident Insurance business, thousands of people are in needs of good Insurance advisors. Since having 21 years of experience and full capacity of knowledge I will help you. Be Part of the success venture Cell 9820142643/9821524846
121. Dhanya on 4/5/2011 12:52:01 AM
Dear Meena, Contact me on 8144913361 to become an lic agent. Regards, Dhanya.
122. kundan sharma on 4/12/2011 9:04:44 AM
I want to be a LIC agent.When and where do you apply for lic agent in rajasthan. What is the fee structure for the training. What if i pass exam online & get certificate. please advice. 9672310570
123. JAYANT PRASAD on 4/13/2011 8:55:31 AM
I am in kolkata west bengal and I want to be a LIC agent so I need LIC practice material on computer in hindi format. I have IC-33 book for reading but i don't have cd material for practice. Where I will get the material.
124. S. S .HEGDE on 4/16/2011 10:30:24 AM
I AM WORKING AS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER IN BANGALORE CITY.I CAN HELP CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED TO BECOME LIC AGENTS/ LIC ADVISORS IN BANGALORE CITY. ANYBODY WHO IS INTERESTED TO HAVE BEST BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT CAN CALL ME ON 9844228584 OR MAIL ME AT lichegde@gmail.com
125. Preyas on 4/28/2011 12:56:31 PM
Dear Part Thakkar, Kindly mail me your contact details on preyas.parikh_lic@rediffmail.com. I can certainly help you out, as I am based in Ahmedabad & working as Development Officer in LIC, Ahmedabad.
126. prodipto roy on 5/9/2011 11:28:39 AM
Hi. I m Prodipto , 28 yrs old. working in a service industry as a manager. I am basically into marketing and love to interact with lot of people. I am interested in becoming a LIC agent in Kolkata or Howrah. Plz contact me at 9831075573.
127. Sonali Sandeep Ghorpade on 5/10/2011 5:16:42 AM
working as lecturer at G.H.Raisoni Engg. college. i want to become LIC agent as part time. what is criteria for selection? when the exams are going to be conducted? please tell me about this in detail
128. Namit Ranjan on 5/10/2011 8:12:48 AM
Hi, Friends I am Namit Ranjan working with LIC of India as a Development Officer any one who is looking for LIC Agency or want to become LIC Agent in DELHI & NCR or near about area. Please contact me on following details.Get Best services at our branch... & Best commission in industry. Namit Ranjan(Development Officer), 9871978391,tonamitranjan@gmail.com
129. Abhishek chouhan on 5/11/2011 11:59:56 PM
Hello i m abhishek from mumbai Sales Manager in Kotak & we require financial adviser for mumbai branch so if any one interested for this post call me on 8828481973 as soon as possible
130. Rajiv on 5/14/2011 12:00:10 PM
Are you interested in earning High Income, World Tour, Rewards & Recognition and Many More, ICICI Group is looking for like minded people , please do email me on rajiv.chand1@gmail.com or call me 9167551561, Mumbai.
131. munmun naskar on 5/19/2011 10:42:11 AM
HELLO I am munmun naskar from kharagpur working with LIC of INDIA as a development officer those people who are willing to take agency in kharagpur just contact me on m.no 9832263715 or email-munmunnaskar@rediffmail.com
132. sumed Mokhale on 5/19/2011 11:51:22 PM
HI ALL,IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LIC AGENCY PLEASE WRITE YOUR LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS,ITS MUCH EASIER FOR DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS TO CONTACT YOU
133. Ravi Kumar on 5/20/2011 4:37:04 PM
If any one interested in working as Financial advisor Part Time/Full Time,then here is your opportunity for it,we will train you and assist you all through your work and help you achieve a good returns for the company,no investment is required. for further details call me,Ravi Kumar-9986630200
134. shradha on 5/26/2011 11:58:01 AM
I AM WORKING WITH LIC OF INDIA AS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER . IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED IN LIC AGENCY AND MAKE THEIR CAREER WITHIN MUMBAI CITY FROM KASARA TO VT AND FROM CHURCHGATE TO DAHISAR AREA PLEASE CALL ME ON FOLLOWING MOBILE NO 09930803878 AND 9930293853. I WILL SUPPORT U TO BECOME LIC AGENT . THANKS. MY MAIL ID IS shradha222shinde@rediffmail.com
135. Bhai Mirlekar on 6/13/2011 9:27:09 AM
I am an Advocate, My daughter now 17 years. She will complete 18 years in August. How can she be an Agent and Can she do LIC work with her studies. Now she has passed 12th (HSC) and she is going to give exam of CPT (Common Proficiency Test)in this month. Please advice. With Regards, Bhai Mirlekar-9594899955, 7208243798, Email: bhai.mirlekar@gmail.com
136. Sandip on 6/14/2011 3:38:29 AM
If anyone from pune interested to work with Max new yark life (Life insurance) and Royal Sunderam (Health Insurance), call me on 9960620165 or drop me email on sandip2k@yahoo.com. Regards, Sandip
137. S.K.MISHRA on 6/19/2011 11:53:44 AM
I AM WORKING AS A DEVELOPMENT OFFICER IN BANGALORE.IF ANY ONE INTERESTED TO TAKE LIC AGENCY IN BANGALORE JUST SEND ME YOUR DETAIL ON MY EMAIL ID sushilku.licindia@gmail.com.you can also directly contact to me on my cell number-9008094267.THANKS.S.K.MISHRA LIC DO.
138. S Patnaik on 6/20/2011 6:22:34 AM
Hi, I am Siddharth Patnaik want to be a LIC agent at Berhampur, Orissa,My contact no is 09912313235,Any Development officer please contact in the above no.
139. Namit Ranjan on 6/20/2011 1:22:44 PM
Hi All i am Namit Ranjan working as Development Officer in LIC of India. My branch location is in Delhi. Anyone from my location interested in a rewarding career as life insurance advisor/agent. My Contact Details are: Mobile No:9871978391 Email-: tonamitranjan@gmail.com
140. Pravin Aher on 6/24/2011 4:21:56 AM
I am employee in private limited company I want to become LIC agent. I reside in Chakan Taluka Khed Pune-41501. Please help me which is nearest branch for application and the contact person. Thanks
141. Abraham.K.Thomas on 6/24/2011 8:50:40 AM
Hi, I am Abraham Thomas who has more than 22 years of experience in recruiting, Training and mentoring Life Insurance agents. Had been a Development Officer in LIC of India and was promoted as ABM(sale) Later moved into private sector Max New York Life Insurance as Manager. Rightnow back in LIC as CLIA in Mysore. And involved in training activities in association with RNIS.If any one interested in a career of insurance salesmanship contact me at 09663333151. Also provide custom designed sales training for Agents team.
142. P.Srirajkumar on 6/29/2011 10:54:26 AM
Hi this is P.Srirajkumar- Development Officer with LIC OF INDIA. Any one who wish to join with this elite organization can call us anytime. Applications are invited from MADURAI DIVISION - TAMILNADU.Pls call us at 9976799757
143. rajesh bhandari on 6/30/2011 10:51:58 AM
Hello friends, i am rajesh bhandari working as development officer for last 12 years at patiala lic office.Any one from my location interested in a rewarding career as lic advisor/agent male/female.My contact details are;MOBILE NO.9814096064 Email-bhandari_lic@YAHOO.CO.IN
144. Pranita on 7/6/2011 8:47:00 AM
Hello friends,to earn as part/full time the gr8 option is became LIC agent.chance to earn as much as you want n without any investment. This is pranita development officer from mumbai call 9324079812
145. Saswati Podder on 7/24/2011 10:52:47 PM
Those who are interested in taking agency of LIC at Kolkata and surroundings..Kindly contact Saswati @ 9681470356.
146. Rahul Gandhi on 7/25/2011 7:28:42 AM
sir i have not working for LIC as an agent from last 1 year now i want to join again what happen now sir is my agent code and agency dismissed or it continue. email id is rahul.22250@gmail.com
147. Johnson Yohannan on 8/3/2011 12:02:46 AM
I would like to join as a LIC agent.I am working and residing in UK.How can I become a agent in UK. UK, Coventry
148. a.laxmi rajam on 8/15/2011 2:03:46 AM
Becoming LIC AGENT is very simple.You need to approach nearest LIC branch DEVELOPMENT OFFICER with your certificates 10th/12th,5 photos,residence proof and training+exam fee Rs.500/-. If anyone wants to become LIC AGENT from NIZAMABAD Dist.(A.P) THEN please contact me on 9440409202/ alrajam@gmail.com: A.LAXMI RAJAM Dev.Officer NIZAMABAD Branch(SECUDERABAD DIV)
149. H N SRINIVASA on 9/12/2011 1:28:59 AM
Becoming LIC agent is very simple. you approach lic development officer with your area with your 10th/12th or degree certificates with 4passport size photo voter ID or DL or ration card or PAN card and training fees of Rs 150+350Rs exam fees . if not able to go to training online training is there for that fees is 500Rs. if any one take agency in and around chamarajanagar branch area or with in mysore division contact me. i am SRINIVASA HN, LIC DEVELOPMENT OFFICER CHAMARAJANAGARA OR CONTAKT IN THIS EMAIL ADDRESS srini_hn@yahoo.com 9620460415.
150. prakash padshala on 9/13/2011 5:42:14 AM
i am pd padshala recently completed mba at working in Hdfc bank . i want become LIC agent pls. regarding provide the information . my contact num. 9558031609 and my email id pdp.padshala92@gmail.com
151. Nirmala Joshi on 9/21/2011 11:17:52 AM
All interested in becoming Non-life agent in Pune location, specifically Swargate and nearby area can contact me over my email address:nirmala.joshi@orientalinsurance.co.in . I am an Agency Manager in The Oriental Insurance Company Limited, a PSU doing non-life Insurance business.
152. Sandip on 10/20/2011 8:20:11 AM
If anyone interested to work in Life insurance (Max New Yark) and Health Insurance (Royal sundaram), Let me know on 9960620165. No Exam. Training will be provided. Regards, Sandip
153. J Madhusudhan Rao on 11/28/2011 10:17:17 PM
Dear Rajendhar Margam, The Targets In LIC are very Simple.. 12 lives and One Lak Premium Per Annum During Your Agency Year To Keep Your Agency In Force.. LIC Also Offering Club Membership For the Agents who Are Doing Fairly Better Business With Host Of Benefits Like 2/4 Wheeler, Office Allowance, Foreign Trips and Training Programmes For Successful Agents Etc.. Training Can Be Online Or Class Room For 50 Hrs and Later You Need to Undergo One Exam Conducted By Insurance Institute Of India and After Passing The Exam, You Will Be Eligible to Take LIC AGENCY.. Call Me Immediately on 9949100500/ 9246100500 or Mail Me to licindia.com@gmail.com and I Will Guide You Perfectly..

Rajendhar sir, Pl Contact Me on 9949100500/ 9246100500 or Mail Me on licindia.com@gmail.com for Best Guidance and Advise. Madhu
154. sudhakar on 12/27/2011 12:30:16 PM
s.k.mishra sir, thank you very much for ur valuable response. i have a doubt sir, to reinstate the agency previously done business and first year renewal premium come under consideration or 12 policies+1lakh premium at a time.
155. Venkat on 3/22/2012 2:05:34 AM
I have completed BBA Marketing management at Tamilnadu Open University. But i have not completed +2 (HSC). Now i would like to become an LIC Agent. Is that possible?
156. James on 3/23/2012 12:52:52 AM

@Venkat, as far as I know one needs to pass +2 but BBA in marketing also completes 10+2 yrs of education. It will be better if you go to your local LIC office for more info, normally you will find it in your district head quarter.

Jestin James
Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

157. Pankaj Prasoon on 4/9/2012 12:07:26 PM
I want to know is there any online exam conducted for the LIC? Please contact us at 8510968349 urgently..My Location is Vaishali Ghaziabad.
158. Atul Agrawal on 4/14/2012 6:54:15 AM
hi friends, Become LIC agent Earn high. Make a bright future while working part time. Earn upto 35% commission for first year, 7.5% commission for 2nd & 3rd year and 5% commission till the term of the policy. For any assistant to become LIC Agent Pls feel free to contact me. Atul Agrawal 09212514812,09555611880 Development Officer (LIC OF INDIA)
159. nitin on 7/19/2012 3:30:21 AM
Hi I m from Maharashtra, One of my relative wants to be agent of LIC, But has some doubts as ... What if he cant meet the criteria(collection of the Annual premium of Rs 1Lac or 10 policies) in any year, Will he get the commission of the existing policies which he has enrolled in the previous years. What are the renewal charges for the Agency? Regards Nitin
160. Ravindra Singh on 7/30/2012 2:24:18 AM
Dear friends, If you want to become an LIC agent in Delhi NCR then feel free to call me anytime. You will be provided best training and support in the field. My agents are working part time as well as full time and making handsome amount of money.
161. David william on 8/2/2012 4:26:57 AM
Dear friends, anybody interested to join LIC as agent in chennai contact me. david william @ 9894376534.
162. Jay Karan Prajapati on 8/3/2012 4:17:21 AM
Want to become LIC agent in Bangalore. pls contact me on 9742264742 or jk.prajapathi@licindia.com, jaykaran.prajapati@gmail.com
163. S.Balamurugan on 8/6/2012 12:27:15 PM
Dear friends, In case you are interested in becoming an LIC agent in Chennai then feel free to call me anytime. I have agents from varied industries. S.Balamurugan, Development Officer, 98402 99900
164. R.K.Malhotra on 8/10/2012 12:29:54 AM
Hi, I am R.K.Malhotra, Development Officer, Delhi. Anybody want take LIC agency are invited to join my team and enjoy the earning. Please feel free to contact me at following details: 9810212850 rkm1285@gmail.com
165. satheesh on 8/10/2012 6:37:20 AM
Hi, do you want to become an agent in coimbatore? kindly call me @ 9865458592
166. hardial singh on 8/13/2012 4:23:41 AM
i am ex serviceman i do job in govt sector can i take lic agent license
167. Madhusudhan Rao on 8/13/2012 10:22:23 AM
@Nitin Sir, At the outset the Target for LIC Agent in His Agency Year is 12 Different Lives and One Lak Premium.. But for your information, after completion of target for one year, if he can not complete the target for future years for any reason, he will not be eligible for Commission in future as the agency will be terminated. One must complete target for at least 5 years and later date even if his agency gets terminated for any reason except fraud, then he will be eligible for Commission on the business he did in the preceding years.. But pl refer anybody interested in and around Hyderabad for LIC Agency.. I am working with LIC since 20 years with Vast Experience and give best training and Knowledge for prospecting Agents and If the Prospective agent can spare time with good contacts and communication skills, He will be Highly Successful.. Madhu-LIC, Development Officer, Hyderabad, Mob: 9949100500, Email: licindia.com@gmail.com
168. mukesh on 8/22/2012 1:53:26 AM
Hi ! I am located in Nepeansea road and i want to become Lic agent as my father always guided for that. Now the issue is currently i have been appointed as team coach in my company, i am handling the team of 25 people, hence i will be not able to attend the classes. So please guide me how to study entire thing so that i will be sure that i am aware of product.
169. PRADEEP KUMAR on 8/24/2012 8:04:25 AM
Dear Sir, I want to become LIC agent, so please tell me the procedure to take the agent ship. Regards Pardeep
170. Rajesh kumar on 8/24/2012 9:36:53 AM
i am very much interested in doing as an LIC agent i am finished my 10th class in march 2012 please give me this job
171. RAMESH CHANDRA LENKA on 8/25/2012 12:24:16 AM
Hi, I am Ramesh Chandra Lenka Development Officer working in Kendrapara Branch, Orissa. Those who hail from places in and around kendrapara and interested to have unlimited income by taking up LIC agency pls contact me on 9658189753
172. Mrs.ANJALI KHATAVKAR. on 8/26/2012 5:55:57 AM
Namaste sir, my name is anjali. i am h.s.c. (art.). i want to be lic agent. please tell me in sinnar(nashik.)office of lic.
173. Pramila on 8/30/2012 9:54:13 PM
Dear Friends If YOU have JUST COMPLETED 10TH STD & YOU WANT TO JOIN LIC AS AGENT THEN YOU CAN CALL ME 9901537150,ONLY THING IS YOU SHOULD HAVE AN EAGER TO EARN MONEY,LANGAUAGE & AGE IS NOT A BARRIER THOSE WHO ARE ABOVE 18YEARS & COMPLETED 10TH CAN BECOME AN AGENT OF LIC.ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BECOME LIC AGENT IN KOLAR ,BANGALORE, KUNIGAL, CHANPATNA, RAMNAGAR ,MADDUR, MANDYA & MYSORE CAN CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY
174. Sunil Kumar on 9/14/2012 3:53:26 AM
I am working as Govt. servant in Panchkula but I have many time for agent of your Insurance company or intimate me the procedure how I become an agent or surveyor. M: 093579-18952
175. arun on 9/19/2012 1:37:37 PM
SHOULD ANY BODY BE INTERESTED IN BECOMING FINANCIAL ADVISER WITH THE LARGEST INSURANCE CO . .BHARTIAXA. CALL 9538042025
176. Jaswinder Singh on 9/23/2012 6:15:49 AM
I am MA(Punjabi), in Govt.job on contract basis, residence Patiala/Barnala (Punjab) i become an agent, so please tell me online training & complete detail for the agent M.No 09417262545.
177. Jaswinder Singh on 9/23/2012 6:20:55 AM
And please toll free Ph.nos for information regarding become an agent
178. Murugan on 9/26/2012 9:32:20 AM
@Meena if you want solution contact my mail: sunilok@rocketmail.com
179. viswanathan on 10/4/2012 6:51:22 AM
I am in west mambalam, chennai, i am interested to become a LIC agent, any near by Branch DO, pls provide the contact details. my contact details 9600190241
180. Shailesh Shah on 10/4/2012 11:33:08 AM
I am an LIC IRDA license holder since seven years. If this year the target of 12 lives with 100000 fresh premium will not achieved my agency will terminate?
181. pradip on 10/7/2012 10:48:14 AM
If you want to get a job as a LIC agency at Kharagpur,Paschim medinipur, West bengal contact me Pradip Saha Development Officer,e mail id licdopradipsaha@gmail.com
182. R.JAYAVANTHA SHENOY on 10/20/2012 8:31:32 AM
I am in west Mambalam chennai, I am very keen to join in a LIC Agent,as a part time. please let me know any near by Branch DO. pls provide the contact details thro my e-mails/or my cell 9840684914. Thanks
183. suryakumari meduri on 11/19/2012 7:00:49 AM
I am in bangalore, Near Indiranagar, Presently I am working in a manufacturing industry. I want to develop my own business. I am very much interested in LIC and want to take a LIC agent license. Request you to kindly send me nearest branch and development officer details
184. MASUD HASSAN MOLLAH on 11/22/2012 11:05:31 PM
i am an agency manager of BIRLA SUN LIFE SO I WANT AGENT OR ADVISER HOWRAH ULUBERIA MY CONTACT NO 9143886118 PLEASE HELP ME AND YOUR FAMILY
185. dharmesh soni on 11/27/2012 12:46:53 AM
I AM LIC AGENT SINCE 2001 I HAVE COMPLETED 11 AGENCY YEARS CONTENTIOUSLY. CAN MY AGENCY WILL TERMINATED IF I AM FAIL TO COMPLETE 12 LIVES AND 1 LAK F P BUSINESS ? PLEASE GUIDE ME. DHARMESH SONI, BHUJ KUTCH GUJARAT INDIA MOB 9374350101
186. JAY KRISHNA MISHRA on 11/28/2012 9:49:54 AM
Hi, i'm jay krishna 21 years old lives in pune doing job in logistics as a executive marketing & i want to be LIC agent in pune. can any one help me in this. Thank You,
187. sumed Mokhale on 12/3/2012 5:50:23 AM
HI JAY KRISHNA MISHRA , I AM WORKING AT THE CAPACITY OF DEVELOPMENT OFFICER WITH LIC OF INDIA, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME ON 9823408368
188. Ujjwal Sharma on 12/11/2012 6:50:37 AM
My self Ujjwal sharma & doing job in Engineering department. I want to become LIC agent, so please tell me the procedure to take the agent ship I want to develop my own business. I am very much interested in LIC and want to take a LIC agent license.
189. Anil Singh Rawat on 12/13/2012 5:45:50 PM
Hi i am Anil 28 year old lives in new delhi. I want to become a Lic Agent .pls tell me the way where i need to contact .
190. Babita Sahu on 12/18/2012 8:24:34 AM
Hi I want be an lic agent under Bhdrak Branch, Odisha state. Please provide the phone of any development officer of that branch.
191. suraj ladkat on 12/26/2012 1:21:07 AM
hi i am suraj 24 year old from pune. i want to become an lic agent. plz tell me the procedure to take the agent ship i want to develop my own business.my contact num 9823989910
192. Ashwini Biradar on 12/26/2012 8:53:29 AM
hi, i am ashwini. i have completed mca . i want be an lic agent in latur Maharashtra. plz tell me the procedure to take the agent ship i want to develop my own business. i am very much interested in LIC & want to take a LIC agent license.
193. Sandeep on 1/5/2013 11:54:56 AM
I want to be lic agent. can i start a networking system in lic as a tlc networking in bajaj allianz. if it is possible what i do?
194. J. Newton Vedaraj on 1/9/2013 6:58:00 PM
@naveen, There is no fixed salary but lic is giving commission to you it is determined based on your business. call me for further 9442118411
195. Naresh kumar on 1/10/2013 7:29:08 AM
hi lic group i want to join lic as an agent. I am employee in haryana govt. Is i am eligible for adviser in LIC. Please tell me
196. shiv kumar sharma on 1/12/2013 12:51:06 PM
I want to become an agent. While I am 50 year old Government employee.
197. Jay Karan Prajapati on 1/15/2013 6:06:58 AM
government employee are not eligible to become .any one from other field wants to become lic agent in bangalore can contact me on 9742264742.
198. balwant on 1/17/2013 8:53:26 AM
hi My name is Balwant singh I am from uttrakhand I have done Hotel Management From Bangalore presently. i am working as a guest relation Executive so i am looking for job change.
199. Naveen Kumar N N on 1/17/2013 12:24:33 PM
Hi, My name is Naveen Kumar N N, I did MBA in HRM, I want to become an LIC agent. Can u pls advise.
200. jagadesh.boddu on 1/18/2013 5:52:43 AM
Good Evening Sir/Madam, my father is working as a LIC Agent since 15 years. now i competed my MBA degree and doing job in marketing field only. now can i continue my dad code after his resignation is it possible. please inform me............
Name:
Email:
Comment:
7 - 2 =