Become a Recovery Agent

If you want to become a recovery agent, you should have at least a high school diploma. However, you will have more potential as a college graduate. You will also need to have comparable background in customer service so that you can easily deal with collections.

There are many opportunities online and offline - submit your resume to potential employers now.

Late Payments Collection

Financial institutions these days are in need f recovery agents to help them with the collection process. A lot people have late payments on their mortgages, automobile loans, credit cards, etc. As a recovery agent, your job is to collect these late payments at the fastest possible time. There are no specific educational requirements but you can be at an advantage if you have background in customer service. You can apply at local collection agencies in your area or you can also get on the job training to gain in-house experience.

Most companies will be asking for your high school diploma but if you can graduate college, the better. The market is extremely competitive these days so you need to possess the right background and knowledge to get hired. Being a public person is another requirement since you will be dealing with different kinds of people. If you can get an in-house job experience as a customer service attendant, you can include this in your resume. Collection agencies want to hire employees who have backgrounds in customer service. You can use the internet to locate vacancies in customer service positions.

The Choice

It’s up to you whether you will focus on banks or in collection agencies. However, if you’re just starting out, the best bet is to apply at collection agencies to gain experience. Working with banks can be a bit complicated and you can easily get lost in the various tasks of a loss mitigator. When searching for jobs, you should be systematic and patient. Recovery agents are also called account collectors and the opportunities for this kind of career is still growing year after year.

Once you qualify, you will undergo a training program. The training will educate you in the process being followed to recover late payments. As a trainee, you should be conscientious so that you can get promoted and your efforts can be recognized. Who knows… you can become a supervisor or a loss mitigator. As long as you are hard working, you can never really tell what opportunities await you. You have a chance to earn $17,000 to $20,000 in a year depending on your job experience. This is a great job for individuals who love to mingle with other people and have a persuasive personality. Collecting late payments can be hard especially if you don’t have the charm or charisma. If you possess the skills and qualifications to become recovery agent, why don’t you apply at a bank or collection agency now?

• 1. PARTHA PRATIM GHATAK said on 7/11/2010 2:43:13 AM
    I am presently employed in a Nationalised Bank. I have experience of 28 years in credit dispension specially in rural / retail credit. I have good tract record in recovery of NPA loans. I like to open a new recovery agency for recovery of bank loan / bills etc. I have a consultancy chartered firm with experience of 30 years and own premises at kolkata & Asansol. what is the scope and assistance you can provide us to start a new recovery agencies
  • 2. sampat m pol said on 2/22/2011 3:27:55 AM
    I have good tract record in recovery of NPA and write of a/c loans. I like to open a new recovery agency for recovery of bank loan / bills etc. I have a consultancy chartered firm with experience of 2 years from sbi recover and own premises at pune. what is the scope and assistance you can provide us to start a new recovery agencies
  • 3. Sekhar said on 5/3/2011 3:57:41 AM
    I have good record in recovery of NPA and write of a/c loans for Nationalised Bank.I like to improve the recovery agency for recovery of bank loan/bills etc.I have a recovery agency with experience of 5 years 5 and own premises at Kolkata.what is the scope and assistance you can provide us....
  • 4. G Srinivas said on 10/21/2011 8:13:40 PM
    G srinivas. I have good track record in recovery of NPA and write of A/C Lons. I like to open a new recovery agency of recovery of bank loans etc. I have a consultancy finance recovery of mortgage loans 5 years experience private biggest finance company in karimnagar and own premises at karimnagar. What is the scope and assistance you can provide us to start a new recovery agencies
  • 5. C SINGH said on 2/7/2012 6:47:31 AM
    I have a good track record in collection of Secure /Unsecured loan recovery. We have experience with biggest finance company in Bihar & Jharkhand ,Non banking and with banking last 7th Years. Regional office based at Patna
  • 6. PERI SRINIVASA SIVA RAMA PRASAD said on 3/25/2012 1:49:26 AM
    I am ex-banker from Andhra bank and have vast experience in Banking industry. I have experience in recovery of NPAs in State Bank of India for more than 5 years and having good relations in all banks and i want to establish recovery agency in Kakinada Andhra pradesh please give suggestions.
  • 7. R.Krishnaswamy said on 5/16/2012 7:01:23 AM
    I have experience of working with a leading non banking finance company for more than 15 years. My specialization in in the field of Appraisal of customer,Recoveries.
  • 8. Bhupathi Upender said on 5/23/2012 4:50:33 AM
    I am presently employed in a Spandana Sphoorty Financial Ltd. I have experience of 4 years in credit dispersion specially in rural / retail credit. I have good tract record in recovery of NPA loans. I like to open a new recovery agency for recovery of bank loan / bills etc. I have a consultancy chartered firm with experience of 2 years and own premises at kolkata & Asansol. what is the scope and assistance you can provide us to start a new recovery agencies
  • 9. Eswar said on 6/29/2012 6:31:25 PM
    sir i'm a graduate and my home place is at vijayawada and i want to start a recovery agency can u please help me that it required any registration or anything else to start a recovery agency
  • 10. Uday Sanghvi said on 7/6/2012 5:54:07 AM
    Location:Ahmedabad , Gujarat, India. I have big team for collection and all IIBF certified. Interested in nationalize banks..
  • 11. Ramesh kolhe said on 7/20/2012 5:57:08 AM
    I am special recovery officer working from last 25 years in co-operative banks & societies as per securitisation and reconstruction of security interest act2002 and maharashtra co-op society Act1960
  • 12. giriraj singh raghav said on 10/24/2012 5:16:55 AM
    Dear sir I am giriraj singh raghav am working with kotak Mahindra prime ltd as a recovery agent in ghaziabad at last 2 year and this time I opened to my new office in Ghaziabad. So I want to improved to my business . so I want to some business in recovery sector.
  • 13. kamlesh said on 11/1/2012 1:50:25 AM
    location: Amreli, Gujarat. hello sir, i have many recovery agency, like i-bank, hdfc bank, fullerton india credit co.ltd, etc. now i want to work with SBI bank, with this purpose i mat one recovery office of SBI bank, he said to give me one application for that purpose, in this situation i wont one sound application, can you help me??
  • 14. prolay das said on 11/6/2012 5:22:45 AM
    I want to start property recovery agency help me to do
  • 15. chandrashekkar said on 11/9/2012 5:22:36 AM
    10+ years exp in collection, worked for Fullerton India credit company as a agency manager (recovery 4 years 8 months)
  • 16. Kalyan said on 11/21/2012 9:53:57 AM
    I would like to start a new agency from Chittoor Dist, Andhra Pradesh. I have already experience as a collection agent in Two wheeler Finance, ICICI Bank, Bajaj Finance and Bhushan Auto Finance. If anybody is looking for our service, Please Email us. With in 24 Hrs. you can expect response. Our Email ID is kalyan1980kk@gmail.com
  • 17. mahadeb dasgupta said on 11/22/2012 10:20:57 PM
    I'm recently retired officer from an all-India financial Institution with more than 35 years of service last part being in asset recovery/legal department. I've wide experience in NPA recovery and successful track record. I want to be associated with some reputed NPA resolution agency engaged in Kolkata or nearing districts.
  • 18. RAMESH NAIDU said on 12/6/2012 4:31:41 AM
    I want to become vehicle recovery agent or want to open yard for keeping recovered vehicles
  • 19. sreemoyee jennifer gupta said on 12/12/2012 9:20:31 AM
    hi! this is jennifer i am having a consulting company currently but right now i am planning to open any bank's loan recovery center please help me out with the requisite details so that i can start off the venture as soon as possible.my contact details are-(m) 9143201205 and mail id-sreemoyeegupta7@gmail.com
  • 20. Manzoor said on 2/21/2013 11:01:56 AM
    I HAVE QUALIFIED DRA CERTIFICATE COURSE THROUGH IIBF MUMBAI, TWO YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCES AS RECOVERY AGENT SBI RBO SRINAGER J,K.MY CONTRACT IS OVER WITH SBI,NOW I WANT TO PERMANENT JOB WITH SBI IS IT POSSIBLE.IN SRINAGER HERE IS VERY DIFFICULT RECOVER THE MONEY FROM PEOPLE,. BUT I CAN DO WITH THE BEST MY LEVEL AND SBI RECOVERY CELL GIVE ME BEST PERFORMANCES CERTIFICATE.MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS MANZOORKASHMIRI19@REDIFFMAIL.COM.
  • 21. Mohammed kamal said on 4/6/2013 1:38:04 PM
    I am in Malapuram district I would like to start a Loan Recovery agency in Malapuram district , kindly advise how I can get the same
  • 22. ashutosh thakur said on 5/3/2013 2:49:04 AM
    i lived in muzaffarpur. i would like to start a loan recovery agency in bihar. pls, kindly advise for it's.my email-ashutoshthakur93.2011@gmail.com
  • 23. mohammad wakil said on 5/5/2013 3:28:26 PM
    I am working as sales officer in a private bank from last 4-5 years in nagpur. I want to start a loan recovery agency
  • 24. Nitin sharma said on 5/17/2013 6:46:25 AM
    I want to start a npa recovery business in mumbai how can i start it, can you send me all information about it like what kind of papers are required, education and other legal formalties. And how much time takes in process. Please send me all the details.
  • 25. Ravi Shankar said on 5/19/2013 6:18:57 AM
    Dear sir I am from Bihar (Lakhisari) and I had experience. in sales and marketing. I had stated the dealership business from last one year and now I want to open the recovery agency. Plz help me in this work
  • 26. dheeraj Pandey said on 5/26/2013 2:13:26 AM
    i am an Engineer and industrial contractor also, and wanted to starts Recovery agency in pune PCMC kindly let me know the more details and procedure to start it and how much investment for same. Dheeraj 8983558899
  • 27. Alkesh said on 5/28/2013 2:31:36 AM
    I am a recovery agent. Presently I am working with agencies. But I want to do work with direct financial institution. pl help
  • 28. M.D.Nayeemuddin said on 5/28/2013 2:41:44 AM
    I have over 15 years experience in the banking sector. i want to be an recovery agent for the banks. please help me out.
  • 29. M.D.Nayeemuddin said on 5/28/2013 2:43:30 AM
    i am situated in jayenagar, bangalore, Karnataka i have more than 15 years experience in banking . i would like to have an recovery agency. please suggest.
  • 30. sonu gola said on 6/10/2013 11:54:19 AM
    sonu gola. i am a recovery agent and i have over 6 years experience in banking line.
  • 31. Durgadas Pachori said on 6/21/2013 9:18:13 AM
    I Durgadas Pachori recently running collection agency named "Capital Services" and having eight years experience in recovery and finance. My some of colleagues has already faced DRA exam. I would like to have suggestions on how to improve my skills on recovery and to get my company on sky high position.
  • 32. RAHUL KUMAR said on 6/22/2013 12:41:13 PM
    I WANT TO BECOME A RECOVERY AGENT IN PATNA.
  • 33. K.Chakravarthy said on 6/23/2013 1:06:07 AM
    I am a B.Com graduate and in travels field from past 12 years and well known of locations where generally vehicle runs and about collection process. Now i am interested to start a repo agency for any finance company. I belong to ap,so i am interested to work in guntur location. cont no:9701111132.
  • 34. simhachalam sikha said on 6/24/2013 10:06:13 AM
    i have completed mba i have 4 years in recovery experience as territory manager iN TVS CREDIT SERVICES LTD I WANT TO START NEW COLLECTION AGENCY PLS GIVE ME HOW TO APPROACH WITH COMPANY.
  • 35. Ashis Bardhan said on 6/27/2013 11:18:30 AM
    I am interested for recovery agent of nationalised bank in tripura
  • 36. prashanta moran said on 7/3/2013 11:56:14 PM
    i am interest for recovery agent of sbi in assam tinsukia. now i am working sbi bc at tinsukia deistic.
  • 37. PRATAP RUDRA KUMAR said on 7/8/2013 7:31:34 AM
    Hello. I am Pratap Rudra Kumar. Advocate, Guntur (A.P) having 10 years experience in conducting Investigations in General and Life Insurance Claims. I want to start bank recoveries. Kindly advise the process of approaching bank officials. Yours valuable information will help me to move for further proceedings.. My Mob.No: 8019881281, Mail Id: prataparudra@yahoo.com
  • 38. d.v.v.s.mohan rao said on 7/28/2013 7:57:13 AM
    i am ex, co-op bank employe i am working in 15 years in loans recover section. I am last three years working in my brother's recovery agencies{Tat-finance}. now i am starting new recovery agencies name MOHAN RAO AGENCIES. at vijayawada-10. please help me in this work. D.V.V.S.MOHAN RAO 9642969889
  • 39. Amit Sikdar said on 8/2/2013 3:01:30 PM
    Hi, I am presently running an HR placement firm and i do have an experience in sales and marketing of 14 years in financial sector and FMCG. I am interested in starting up a recovery agency ( either in (financial sector or non financial sector )in Kolkata. It would be of great help if you could please do guide me as to where should i contact and with whom in kolkata at your earliest. Warm Regards, Amit Sikdar
  • 40. Ravikumar said on 8/5/2013 2:25:06 AM
    I am from andhra pradesh . I have 12 years experience in collection. Now I want to take a collection agency, so plz help me.
  • 41. Girish Parmar said on 8/10/2013 6:27:21 AM
    I am presently working loan collection department... & I have experience 7 years in this field.... i am from godhra, panchmahal gujrat... .Now I want to take a collection agency, so plz help me. 09979062143
  • 42. saharul islam barbhuiya said on 9/3/2013 2:40:01 AM
    i am from silchar, cachar district (assam) i want to start a recovery/collection agency and also looking for franchise in the same, please guide and help me to do the same
  • 43. sangram k rout said on 9/25/2013 11:37:55 AM
    i am from rourkela, sundergarh, odisha, india. i am presently working as a recovery agent in indian investigation centre since 2 years and doing all sorts of surface and recovery, i also have 9 years experience in marketing in fmcg. so please guide me how can i start my own recovery agency.
  • 44. rohit patil said on 10/7/2013 11:17:53 AM
    am from nashik, india. i am presently working as a recovery agent in bajajfinservlending since 2 years and doing all sorts of surface and recovery so please guide me how can i start my own recovery agency.
  • 45. K. Chakraberti said on 10/9/2013 6:55:52 AM
    Dear @PARTHA PRATIM GHATAK, Mr. Ghatak & OTHER S. B. I officers, who have long experiences in RECOVERING N P A may contact me I M M E D I A T E L Y. K. Chakraberti klzsk@rediffmail.com 9433973397
  • 46. S.C.Dey said on 10/21/2013 7:12:26 AM
    If you are interested to open a Recovery Agency for Commercial Banks or you want to work under any Bank empaneled Agency you may write to us with details : rudradey@hotmail.com
  • 47. Raghav Kumar Das said on 11/1/2013 5:28:12 PM
    If any one want job in recovery agency or want to open recovery agency or want strategic location partner in Assam / North East India please mail your resume along with profile(if any)to raghav.198605@gmail.com.
  • 48. Anjan Bora said on 11/5/2013 3:05:42 AM
    I need a debit collection job in any fiance in assam. I have full knowledge regarding the rules and regulations of repossession of all type of Vehicles .
  • 49. eqbal khan said on 11/5/2013 6:47:19 AM
    I want to organize a recovery agency or two wheelers and four wheelers in kolkata and any part of kolkata. i have good experience of it, have dealt in both two and four wheeler for many years. The plus point is that i have my own premises in kolkata and the main things i have got good contacts all over the city be it legal or illegal. i have good man power with some educated boys. kindly let me know what will i have to do for that. thanks, E.khan
  • 50. Suhas Kamble said on 12/3/2013 1:23:32 AM
    I want to organize a recovery agency or two wheelers, four wheelers personal loan in mumbai(Virar) and any part of Maharashtra. i have good experience of it, have dealt in both two, four wheeler, personal loan for many years. The plus point is that i have my own premises in Maharashtra and the main things i have got good contacts all over the city be it legal or illegal. i have good man power with some educated boys. kindly let me know what will i have to do for that. thanks, Suhas Kamble.
  • 51. M.V. NAGESWARA RAO said on 12/11/2013 6:15:49 AM
    i want to organize a recovery agency or two wheelers, four wheelers personal loan in krishna district. i have good experience of it, have dealt in both two, four wheeler, personal loan many years.
  • 52. Ratnesh pandey said on 12/18/2013 7:03:41 AM
    Recovery agent in gorakhpur( up ) want to work with good agency
  • 53. bittoo said on 12/19/2013 12:03:22 AM
    i want to work with good financial companies for recovering of vehicles and payments in goalpara, assam, 09706232092.09401968686
  • 54. A.sudharshan said on 12/19/2013 6:28:24 AM
    looking for recovery agent job in around Bangalore. residing in jp nagar i have experience as recovery executive worked for icici bank
  • 55. Manish kumar singh said on 12/24/2013 9:29:37 AM
    I have experience as recovery executive work for icici bank delhi & ncr pls call 09473167401.
  • 56. P.Thangavel said on 12/24/2013 2:05:19 PM
    I have 35 years experience in a leading nationalized bank as Agrl.officer/ Manager/Senior Manager with academic qualifications B.Sc(Ag), CAIIB, LLB, ML, DHRD etc having major exposure in recovery/ DRT matters. Available for consultation / liaison Work for recovery of stressed assets.contact 9791756202
  • 57. mohammad sadiq hussain said on 12/27/2013 9:15:36 AM
    I want a recovery franchises of any banks, if there are any please call me at this number 9985455103
  • 58. Shantanu Agnihotri said on 12/27/2013 11:52:45 AM
    Hello. I am Shantanu Agnihotri from Lucknow U.P., completed Masters in Commerce & Masters in Finance along with CA Finals. I have completed so many assignments regarding Bank Audits namely concurrent audits, revenue audits, statutory audits, kyc audits . I want to start bank recovery agency. Kindly advise the process of approaching bank officials. Is license required for NPAs recovery? Yours valuable information will help me to move for further proceedings.. My Mob.No: 07398391040, Mail Id shantanu_01@outlook.com.
  • 59. R. Parthasarathy said on 12/28/2013 8:23:56 AM
    Hello. I am Parthasarathy from Chennai TN., I have os many years experience in collection I want to start bank recovery agency. Kindly advise the process of approaching bank officials. Yours valuable information will help me to move for further proceedings.. My Mob.No:8754511396, Mail Id srivekkaliammanenterprises@gmail.com.
  • 60. R.pradhan said on 1/2/2014 2:04:58 AM
    Sir, I am an agent of recovery of sum privet finance exp about 7 years. So if give chance for SBI in odisha circle
  • 61. Shivram Bane said on 1/10/2014 8:31:38 AM
    Hi, Myself Shivram Bane. I live in central mumbai. I have 2 years exp.as collection executive in zee news ltd. I want job in loan recovery. So, plz reply me on below mention mail id ajaybane005@rediffmail.com. Tnx.
  • 62. Sudipta Mukherjee said on 1/16/2014 1:54:44 AM
    7 exp in banks loans recovery likes privet and nationalised, well knowledge in SARFASI act. Prefer location in west bengal. Having certified in iibf for recovery agent. 20 executive and 10 tellecaller with now. Office in sodepur. Kolkata.
  • 63. Randhir singh said on 1/18/2014 12:05:26 AM
    Dear sir I am live in kanpur uttar Pradesh. I have 8 years old experience as recovery and conditions executive in bank loan I want job in collection so pls reply me
  • 64. suresh said on 1/22/2014 1:30:39 AM
    Hello, I am a successful entrepreneur in customer service industry. Being an engineering graduate and perusing MBA in distance mode, I have diversified exposure of different platforms. My office is at prime location in VISAKHAPATNAM and would like to start up an enforcement agency. Any one who can guide me can contact me at 9133555224
  • 65. vijay said on 1/31/2014 9:44:38 AM
    hi i am vijay. and i have 10 years of experience in insurance. now i am planning to open a recovery agency in north karnataka. and i do have a team of 25 members. and i am planing to take all the banks recovery as well as sarface, and investigation. so kindly help me out regarding this. for further detail plz contact me on 8951993535
  • 66. Shivram Ramakant Bane. said on 2/5/2014 7:44:05 AM
    Dear @Sudipta Mukherjee, I seen your comment on dated 16 jan 2014, If you start your branch in mumbai then plz contact on email Id. tnx
  • 67. Kamal Haasan said on 2/19/2014 6:12:24 AM
    I Have 10 years experience in financial & collections segment @ various locations in AP Know i am plan to take a recovery agency. i have relations with financial orghanisations. how can i get this official recovery agency certificate. pl give advices my Mob No: 9885 111 699
  • 68. subhash raju pusapati said on 2/21/2014 10:46:31 PM
    Hi i am subhash; i have 5 years experience in collection secured and unsecures Products in west bengal surface. I am completed MBA in finance also. I am looking for job in collections in kolkata as well as in andhra pradesh also. please let me know if there is any vacancy i worked with hdfc and citi financial. My contact no is 9007842973 subhash raju. Subhash.raju87@gmail.com
  • 69. ratandeep yadav said on 2/22/2014 12:46:39 PM
    hi, i am interested to hire a franchise of collections hard and soft plz revert if there any opportunity contact me on 9672967255
  • 70. pavan said on 2/25/2014 11:05:35 PM
    hi, i am interested to start to a collection recovery agency in hyderabad. to whom i have to contact. what i required
  • 71. ANIL RAGHUNATH KHEDEKAR said on 2/27/2014 1:17:57 AM
    Hi, we are doing collection for banking & financial sector we also in collection for cellular if any requirement for collection so we ready for that my cont no 9619854260
  • 72. RIPESH GAJANADBHAI KAHR said on 3/1/2014 12:19:58 PM
    Hi, I have 7 years experience in collection secured and unsecured products in gujatat. i am interested to start collection agency in gujatat. I completed M.com also. I am looking for job in collection in gujarat. Contact no . 9998063824 rupesh6681@gmail.com
  • 73. Kanai Chakraberti said on 3/9/2014 8:06:54 AM
    AVAILABLE- 30 % PARTNERSHIP FOR RETIRED STATE BANK OF INDIA OFFICERS. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN NPA/DEBT RECOVERY Please join our team I M M E D I A T E L Y. HONEYWELL INC. KOLKATA- 700107 9433973397
  • 74. rakesh said on 3/11/2014 4:41:23 AM
    i am having 6 yrs experience of loan recovery of many nationlised bank and serfaesi act also. now i want to open recovery agency pl guide me what should i do.
  • 75. rashmi ranjan ojha said on 3/13/2014 10:30:12 AM
    hi i am purely working in two wheeler loan, 4 wheeler loan, cv loan and home loan sales since last 7 years but now i want to working in recovery segment. i have indirectly exp. in collection and recovery. so plz help me to work as a recovery agent. my mob no is 861417726
  • 76. RAJESH.DARA said on 3/17/2014 2:16:51 AM
    HI, GOOD MORNING SIR, MY NAME IS RAJESH, I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN GUNTUR FOR 5 YEARS. I HAVE 7 YEARS EXPERIENCED IN MYCROFINANCE COMPANY(RECOVERY),AND 2 YEARS BIKE RECOVERY AT GUNTUR AREA, SO PLEASE GIVE ME JOB AT GUNTUR AREA
  • 77. vikram kumar said on 3/20/2014 5:52:39 AM
    sir, my name is vikram kumar , i have been living mokama , patna so i have 4 years experienced sbi loan recovery & team management and please so help recovery action , mob no. 9631384905
  • 78. rakesh bansal said on 3/28/2014 12:05:16 PM
    I am doing job in HDFC collection agency last 2 yes m DRA trained BT i am only 10+2 so plz find me best job or business.
  • 79. k.Rajasekhar. said on 4/2/2014 10:40:07 AM
    I want to start a loan collection agency in chittoor. I have DRA certificate also. plz guide me How to start.
  • 80. yogendra said on 4/10/2014 12:00:15 PM
    sir i am interested in shivalik nagar bhel haridwar this offers ph-9634315355
  • 81. BASANINGAPPA PATIL said on 4/11/2014 2:07:37 AM
    sir, i am interested to a collection loan recovery agent in belgaum. to whom i have to contact. what i required
  • 82. sanjay kumar c.s said on 4/11/2014 3:11:18 AM
    I have run a recovery agency in Cochin Kerala, I have doing the recovery business with Uco Bank, ICICI bank, and NBFC. I have all set up in this city. My address is sanjaykumar 1st Floor VTR Building Muttathil Line Kadvanthra, Eranankulam 682020, Kerala
  • 83. keashava murthy.m.n. said on 4/15/2014 3:03:16 PM
    sir, i am interested to a collection of loan(recovery agent) in bangalore. to whom i have to contact. what i required pls tell me my no 9945200804
  • 84. Nirmit Mehta said on 4/24/2014 3:10:39 AM
    I have worked as collection executive for three years, now want to start something of own.. Planning to start with zero n one bucket ..pls guide me for the same.
  • 85. Susovan Bose said on 4/26/2014 6:23:23 AM
    Respected sir, I am susovan bose. lived at howrah. west Bengal. I am 37 yrs old.B.com with 16 yrs in insurance experience. Starting with LIC agent (12 yrs/ZM club member) then switched to bharti axa life, now at IDBI Federal life as an agency manager. i have a team i want to take a collection or recovery agency for me as well as my team in total howrah zone. Please give me all information relating this matter. if possible refer us for betterment. 9163016062
  • 86. Lingaraj said on 4/28/2014 6:24:54 AM
    Hi, I am Lingaraj 37yrs old, DME with 14yrs experience in marketing and now I am the proprietor of R K Associates, in coimbatore since Apr'2010. As a collection agency, we have experience of collections in PL, HL and Credit card for banks (Both buckets, NPA accounts and Recoveries). Pls contact me @ 9943166388 if collection agency required.
  • 87. Sajid Jahangir said on 5/12/2014 12:38:56 AM
    I am in Burdwan district in West Bengal I would like to start a Loan Recovery agency in Asansol Burdwan district And I have four years experience in loan recovery, I wish to start my own agency so kindly advise me how I can start the agency.
  • 88. ATUL MUNJE said on 5/31/2014 6:46:04 AM
    Sir, I have completed Debt Recovery Agent 100 hrs. Training conduct by MITCON. I would like to start any Nationalies Banks Loan Recovery work, I have a 2 years experience in recovery work. so I wish to start Recovery work, so kindly advise me. Thanks !
  • 89. gowri venkatesan said on 6/4/2014 2:16:22 AM
    I have experience of 30 years and spent a quality time of more than 10 years in helping the organization where I worked in recovering their long standing dues from customers and succeeded 95%. Now I work as a consultant (working from home) and helping them to collect their money. I want to take up another assignment from any of the companies in India who wish to recover their long pending debts from customers. If interested let me know with terms and conditions.
  • 90. anup said on 6/11/2014 4:50:24 AM
    Hi. I have experience of 3yrs in collection and recovery, i wish to start my own recovery agency, i have worked multinational banks like citibank, hsbc, barclays and had had good knowledge of operations and processes.
  • 91. vemu vijayakumar said on 6/19/2014 12:51:33 AM
    Hi this vijay I have 5 1/2 year experience in commercial vehicle sales I know the all customer in entire krishna district. I recover all pending collection you will appointed collection agent thank you
  • 92. rajesh said on 6/19/2014 1:58:06 PM
    Hi My self rajesh i want to start recovery agencies kindly help my contact no 9945764046.
  • 93. D.Lingam said on 6/23/2014 2:21:20 PM
    hi this is lingam from salem, i have 9 years experience in micro credit, i would like to start recovery agencies in salem area, any one can suggest pls mail to dharma.c45@gmail.com
  • 94. taran preet said on 7/10/2014 12:18:40 PM
    hi I am taran I've experience of 5 year in recovery of freight amt m in transport line anyone can suggest can mail
  • 95. Shivkumar said on 7/11/2014 7:36:57 AM
    hi sir, presently i am working with local finance. a manpower is available for any kind loan recovery, i'd agency recovery in nanded & hingoli district maharashtra. pls help me for agency or franchise.
  • 96. Koushik said on 7/13/2014 7:02:07 AM
    I want to open a recovery agency in kolkata. plz tell me about the legal staff to open a agency.
  • 97. Gunajit Das said on 7/17/2014 4:06:04 AM
    Sir, I am graduate n working at a nbfc. I want to start my own business in Guwahati. So I m looking for franchisee of bank recovery agency. plz anyone can guide me.
  • 98. Mr. Nitu Das said on 7/17/2014 4:04:00 PM
    If you wish to start your own recovery agency, Please call my cell 9434365373 for help. I am in Durgapur West Bengal.I have experience of 10years in recovery job.
  • 99. chetan said on 7/19/2014 6:18:53 AM
    I'm planning to start a Collection Agency in GUJARAT (BARODA). I need all the input and suggestions. Please help. Many thank 9727555579
  • 100. Mr.M.kumaresan said on 7/22/2014 8:16:05 AM
    i want to start a collection agency in Attur (salem).Tamilnadu. how to start the collection agency and more details send me. i want collections agency pls help.contact 9942072750.
  • 101. k shankar said on 7/25/2014 4:22:15 AM
    My name is shankar and iam BA degree holder I have a experience of 8 yrs in financial banking sector I stay in kr puram Bangalore now i am planning to do my own business like a recovery agency if any body Help me regarding this it will be helpful for my career regarding this you can contact me on my Number 08095291444
  • 102. VIJAY said on 7/25/2014 9:27:14 AM
    I am from Hyderabad and run a Debt recovery agency since 1998. Have covered almost all Banks and wish to associate with Kotak. If interested please mail. Thanks. Vijay
  • 103. KAMLESH PATIL said on 8/4/2014 7:30:08 AM
    Hi.This is Mr. Kamlesh Patil fr Thane & I have experience of 10yrs+ in collection and recovery, i am looking to collect portfolio of personal loan from sbi bank. i have worked multinational banks like Citibank,Hsbc,Hdfc,Barclays,Kotak Bank and had good knowledge of operations and processes. So kindly get me Sbi bank collection agency manager contact numbers with details.. 9820390428 // 7718885987
  • 104. duraimurugan.v said on 8/4/2014 1:42:32 PM
    My name is duraimurugan I want to start collection agency in Coimbatore(tamilnadu). How to start collection agency more details pls send me. I am very interested, pls help me.
  • 105. Ajay Pawar said on 8/4/2014 11:08:46 PM
    My name is Ajay Pawar i want to start collection Agency in Nizamabad (Andhra Pradesh) I have 11yrs experience in Financial sector. So kindly request u to help me getting SBH collection Agency . contact numbers 9885321625, 9966615003.
  • 106. Nanda Kumar.D said on 8/7/2014 4:58:44 AM
    Hi, My Name is Nanda Kumar. D. I would like to enroll myself as a recovery agent franchisee in Bangalore. Please guide 9880069005
  • 107. Subrata Banerjee said on 8/8/2014 9:11:44 AM
    I would like to be a recovery agent in WestBengal(South Bengal). Plz help me to be a Recovery Agent of Banking sector. I am a graduate.
  • 108. sri pranjal nath said on 8/10/2014 3:41:12 AM
    Any machine recovery in all Assam call me .my number-09706608265
  • 109. Radhey Lal Sharma said on 8/10/2014 6:41:42 AM
    Hi, this is Radhey Lal Sharma, recovery/collection experience of ten years with many banks of govt/pvt. Banks, also experience of legal 138 NI Act.Procedure, now i want to work with punjab national bank/state bank/jammu and kashmir bank. so plz help for to be a Debt recovery agent in above bank.My Mob. No. is 09650731572, E-Mail--Radhey lal. sharma02@gmail.com
  • 110. veerapandian said on 8/19/2014 12:58:14 AM
    Hi, this is veerapandian from Coimbatore. debt collection experience of 25 years i have an agency in Coimbatore, working in 15 staffs, all staffs are trained under rbi certificate holders, if any banking are nbfc need to b debt recovery agency please mail are call me. mail id; veera@bestagency.co.in conduct no; 9042008232, 9364432226. Thanking you
  • 111. mahesh babu said on 8/22/2014 12:00:38 AM
    i want to start bank loan recovery n vehicle recovery in bangalore
  • 112. mahesh babu said on 8/22/2014 12:05:16 AM
    Hi i am mahesh babu i wanted to start 50 seats bpo & tellcaller in bangalore plz help my contact no 9620079009/9590609009
  • 113. mohd shahiq said on 8/26/2014 2:07:24 PM
    My self mohd shahiq, moh paith itwar srai treen dstt.sambhal u.p.and I have 4years working experience in collection and know I have started a collection agency 'sunshine enterprise' so plz contact with me anytime. My no is 07351423786
  • 114. Uttam kumar singh said on 8/27/2014 3:44:41 AM
    Hi i want to start recovery agent or agency for kolkata. I am graduate with experience in recovery and customer support both online and offline. My contact no. 7278969190.
  • 115. Purnima Mishra said on 9/26/2014 1:44:50 AM
    MY self Purnima Mishra, now i am working as a senior agency manager in Exide Life Insurance in cuttack, orissa. Now i am interested for recovery agency in commercial bank.
  • 116. Muthusamy muruganandan said on 10/23/2014 7:07:25 AM
    my age is 52, i have very well experience in the banking line i am not only expert in the banking line but also one of the social worker for past 30 year so i know very well to tackle the peoples in our area, in this position i assure to established the banking services in our area. if you provide the good opportunity i will reach good target and good result, i am interesting to do and take over the agency ship of authentically. our place located at karaikal, puducherry state,609602
  • 117. abbas choudhury said on 11/6/2014 12:35:56 AM
    Hi I am Abbas Choudhury, I want to start enforcement agency for Bankura, Purulia Burdwan, Hooghly, P.Midnapur in West bengal. I am M.A with in debt recovery and I know very well to tackle the customer/debtor in our area. My contact no.9564701748,9647978506
  • 118. RAJIV KUMAR said on 11/10/2014 9:24:58 PM
    I want to starting choice for recovery agent contact no 07027638181 distt panchkula
  • 119. Abhijit Borah said on 11/15/2014 10:02:30 AM
    i want to work in upper assam, specially in Jorhat/ Sibsagar/ Dibrugarh District.
  • 120. Malaya Ku.Lenka. said on 11/24/2014 3:44:37 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start for Recovery in any Branch in orissa and have 14yrs experience in various field liking Marketing, Audit, Operation in Plant & Hr also. How can I achieve Pl. tell me. Thanking you.
  • 121. narayan mishra said on 11/28/2014 5:42:31 AM
    Hi, myself narayan & I have various experiences in marketing & financial, general recovery more above than 5 years in raurkela. Now I want a good recovery job in raurkela, kindly guide me . mishranp19@gmail.com
  • 122. sushanta.bhattacharjee said on 11/28/2014 10:47:19 AM
    at present i am home loan counselor of 4 biggest organisation last 5 years..i have well customer as well as i have so many developer for collecting customer to sell home loan product..my location south kolkata..if i get chance work as a recovery agent then i think i can prove my self
  • 123. sushanta.bhattacharjee said on 11/28/2014 10:51:37 AM
    at present i am working as a home loan counselor of 4 biggest organisation of india.. i want to work as a recovery agent. y country is india.state is west bengal and city kolkata
  • 124. wangkhem holland meitei said on 12/4/2014 3:24:30 AM
    hi, my self wangkhem holland from manipur, i have completed my dra certificate course from iibf and 5 yrs experienced in the field of deft recovery, right now i want to be a SBI recovery agent
  • 125. Debabrata Ray M.com, MBA said on 12/10/2014 6:13:06 AM
    Dear NBFC/ BANKARS, I was working in corporate sector since last 12 yr, NBFC like Magma, dulichand & last company was STFC(shriram finance) my job profile was Collection , funding, & settele NPA a/c of company. I left my job due family problem. Now I am doing liaising & Trading ,supply job , I want utilize my experience, so kindly give any collection NPA account NBFC Or Banks, Therefore I am interested to became Recovery agent in corporate firm. Thanks& Regards, Debabrata Ray, 9937151941, 0671-2341941
  • 126. Srinivas Prasad said on 12/17/2014 11:54:15 AM
    Sir at present I am working as recovery agent. Want to Start my own agency. Please help me out
  • 127. sarita gupta said on 12/26/2014 5:40:33 AM
    Hi, I want to be a bank recovery agent. have good experience ...pls contact soon ..I am from Mumbai ( thane )
  • 128. Sarfaraz Khan said on 1/1/2015 3:04:57 AM
    Mumbai. I am working for citicard for 8 year already having good experience as customers care handling 45 agents working under my team
  • 129. K.Harish Rao said on 1/3/2015 4:12:17 PM
    Hi I am Harish, having a 3yrs experience working as a Sr.Sales Executive, for which I sale financial products and recover the loan from the market by self and a team.I have a good relation with my clients....Now I want to open a loan recovery agency. But how can I start?..please help me!!!
  • 130. Amandeep Singh said on 1/8/2015 8:01:45 PM
    I had a company which we have now shut down. We had principal outstanding of approx 75 Lacs and interest outstanding of about 70 lacs. Most outstanding are above 1 Lac each and we have all paperwork/cheques, etc to support it. I am looking for an agency/person to recover this money on commission basis. Please let me know if you're interested or have any contacts. Regards, Amandeep Singh Sawhney, amandeepsingh@ieee.org 09937046339
  • 131. Pawan said on 1/18/2015 5:14:11 AM
    urgent req sub dsa for banking collection agency good commission, Location:- Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Chandigarh, Ambala, Amritsar, Panchkula, Yamuna Nagar, Ludhiana, & Jaipur, Rajesthan, Call 9643897967, Timing 11am to 5pm
  • 132. Nikit said on 1/24/2015 4:51:31 PM
    I want to start recovery agency in ahemdabad
  • 133. kushal said on 2/8/2015 7:54:02 AM
    dear sir i am planning to start a bank DSA for loan product. please share the details for requirement and procedure to start a dsa. waiting for your valuable reply.
  • 134. Ajay Singh said on 2/20/2015 3:47:39 AM
    Hi, myself Ajay & I have various experiences in recovery more above than 10 years in Jaipur. I have already an authrized Recovery Agency, i want to start Recovery in hyedrabad Benglor tamilnadu maharastra contact me soon. 9828920222
  • 135. Srikanth said on 2/26/2015 9:25:08 AM
    Hi, I have a experience as a collection executive in consumer durable loans from 5 years.. I want to start a new collection agency. can you please help me..
  • 136. B D Associates said on 3/2/2015 11:25:18 AM
    Dear NBFC/Bankers, I was working in corporate sector since last 10years.NBFC like india bulls,icici gold loan.My job profile was collection and settle NPA account of company. Now I have left my job & started my own recovery agency in the name of M/s.B D Associates,Cuttack.Now I want to become recovery agent in corporate firms or banks,plz help me.Thanks regards B D Associates,Ctc,ph-09124712070, 0671_2340800.
  • 137. RAJIB SARKAR said on 3/2/2015 12:40:42 PM
    I have formed a partnership recovery agency firm in kolkata area. Basically I have a bank loan related experience for last 10 years. right now i want to be a recovery agent. How does I get a chance to serve as a recovery agent of a nationalized bank? please suggest the way of taking the recovery agency of nationalized bank. thanks regards rajib cont:-09830007195
  • 138. jayant singh said on 3/5/2015 12:28:29 PM
    i have my own recovery agency in private finance company. but i want to join nationalised bank recovery like sbi,pnb ,boi etc in jharkhand
  • 139. Anand said on 3/25/2015 11:02:49 AM
    I want to recover funds from local party in kerala. Genuine and experienced parties please mail to me with their details. Please contact in my no 7736148487
  • 140. Gururaj M said on 3/29/2015 9:43:10 AM
    I am interested for recovery agent of nationalised bank in Karnatak i having a (DRA) certificate
  • 141. bhavesh said on 4/3/2015 8:38:04 AM
    I live in himatnagar gujrat. I need some information about recovery agency. how to start new agency. please provide me
  • 142. lalit kumar verma said on 4/5/2015 3:25:29 AM
    Hello sir, I am from Gola gokaran nath distt.kheri U.P.at present i am dealing with Suzuki motorcycle India Pvt.ltd.as a autorised sub dealer at Gola Kheri. i am interested to do recovery work for banks in distt.kheri up.kindly guide me how to get registered a recovery agency & how to get recovery job at nationalized bank ie.pnb, sbi, all.bank, bob,uco,etc.
  • 143. N. Das said on 4/11/2015 7:21:48 AM
    If you wish to start your own recovery /Enforcement /Supporting agency, Please call my cell 9434365373 for help. I am in Durgapur West Bengal. I have experience of 12 years in recovery job.
  • 144. sonu aggarwal said on 4/18/2015 5:48:41 AM
    I wish to inform you I am Director in a company M/S Shivij financial consultant PVT I want some business associates to work with us on commission bases. This company empanneled 10 nationalise bank all india. now i want business associates in haryana punjab & uttrakhand. if any interested then call 9873237155
  • 145. RKD SECURITY SERVICE (P) LTD. said on 4/20/2015 11:28:48 AM
    We are a delhi based fresh co. we are looking forward to work with you as recovery agent in delhi. Please provide us the details for the same. Contact no.: 9711635058
  • 146. Soumen saha said on 5/1/2015 9:21:32 AM
    I want to start this business in north kolkata, north 24 pgs, and part of south 24 pgs, rest of kolkata, part of howrah, hooghly & nadia. My mobile number is 9874746202.
  • 147. Soumen saha said on 5/1/2015 9:36:09 AM
    I'm sorry to inform you that my previous two comment are incomplete, please followed the same. Sir I'm a B.Com graduate, have work experience of 10 years in sales. I work with . HBL Global solution pvt ltd( its sister concern of hdfc bank) as a sales executive, work with Shriram Transport finance Co. Ltd as a Product Executive(responsible for sales & collection both) for 2 years. Presently work as freelinecer with magma fincorp, srei bnp paribar, shriram transport etc. I want to start this recovery business. My mobile number is - 09874746202.
  • 148. sunny Ujala said on 5/3/2015 11:04:55 AM
    Dear sir, I am law graduate and currently practising in delhi. basically I belong from gaya Bihar and I want to start my own business of recovery agent. so I request you to plz guide me. For this I will be thankful to you.
  • 149. Manohar.M said on 5/19/2015 5:58:15 AM
    Dear sir, I am working as a branch manager in recovery field, I want start my own recovery and collection agency. please guide me. my city is puducherry. Waiting for your reply.
  • 150. ravi varma said on 5/21/2015 4:45:34 AM
    sir i am 12 th pass & i have 12 years exp in business, i have 1200 sq feet office in vadodara, & i want to start mt own recovery agency. pl give me some advice. & how to get contract from bank for recovery.
  • 151. SHAFEEQ said on 5/26/2015 4:06:35 AM
    hi, i am interested to start to a collection recovery agency in kerala. plz contact me.,ph-9961557556, mail id- shefikks1@gmail.com
  • 152. RANJAN CHAUHAN said on 6/8/2015 3:58:17 AM
    i am interested to start to a self collection recovery agency in Ranchi,Jharkhand. Plz tell how to start and required documents need. contact no. 09835767662
  • 153. Arun Saha said on 6/13/2015 12:31:51 AM
    i want to be a recovery agent job in howrah. i am class 12 pass. plz call me 9062805960.
  • 154. Subhash Kumar Saw said on 6/15/2015 1:52:28 AM
    Hi, I want to be a Bank Recovery/Enforcement agent job under SARFAESI Act, 2002. have good experience in this job.. pls contact 9804988815.. I am from Kolkata
  • 155. polashjyoti saikia said on 6/16/2015 12:31:44 AM
    Dear sir, I am from jorhat(assam). I want any recovery agency from any bank or loan agency. plz call 09435245745
  • 156. abhijit singh said on 6/20/2015 9:51:53 AM
    Want to open recovery agency in Nagpur of any finance company what is the criteria pls inform me on 09860534614
  • 157. MOHAN said on 6/26/2015 10:38:54 PM
    Sir I have small office & a trained team of four persons to marketing. I want to start banking loan & recovery agency pl. guide me & informed me other business opportunities
  • 158. DHARMENDRA KUMAR said on 6/27/2015 3:37:20 AM
    Dear sir, I have an office at pakriwan disst Nawada in Bihar. I want to setup my own business. I want to be Loan recovery agent.
  • 159. chander kant said on 7/3/2015 2:01:09 PM
    sir/madam I am interested to start banking loans and Loan Recovery Agency. I have a team and my own office for setup this business. So please help me to start this business.
  • 160. silambarasan k said on 7/3/2015 7:18:13 PM
    Can I get Erode location at tamil nadu, 7305221371
  • 161. G UDAYA KUMAR said on 7/21/2015 4:20:24 AM
    Sir, I am interested to do recovery agent in Hyderabad preferred areas SURROUNDING CHAKRIPURAM, NAGARAM, DAMMAIGUDA, KUSHAIGUDA, ECIL, AMEDKARNAGAR
  • 162. nabajyoti said on 8/4/2015 2:04:46 AM
    i want to open a bank loan recovery agency in assam, sivsagar .pls call 7662056011
  • 163. pradip debnath said on 9/4/2015 7:41:33 AM
    i am working this sector not less than 5 years, under local agency. DAS BAJAJ, basirhat. mahindra,sivam finance. have a good experience in this job .24 p.g.s. (n) ph no 9830301632.9091536908.
  • 164. TUSHAR RANJAN PRUSTY said on 9/14/2015 10:39:43 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start work as a Recovery agent in any Nationalize Bank in Raipur, and have 11yrs experience in various field liking Marketing, Insurance sector, consumer durable and FMCG sector. How can I start my work Please suggest me. Thanking you.Tushar Ranjan Prusty Raipur,Mo. No. 9827691486.
  • 165. j. panda & co. Pvt Ltd said on 9/28/2015 2:52:16 PM
    urgently require sub agent at Bangalore/ Hyderabad / Mumbai for Bank loan recovery under SARFAESI Act.
  • 166. M Abdul Khader said on 10/10/2015 3:20:51 AM
    Dear NBFC/Bankers,I was working in corporate sector since last 10years.like Hdfc,icici ant ect.( Home Loan, Personal loan and ect).My job profile was collection and settle NPA account of company.Now I have left my job & started my own agency in the name of Greenmarketings,Madurai,Tamil nadu.Now I want to become recovery agent in corporate firms or banks,plz help me.Thanks regards
  • 167. khushal said on 10/13/2015 9:04:32 AM
    Dear BANKERS & NBFC,I have an 13 years of experience in credit cards and personal loan recovery. I would like to open my recovery agency in Mumbai or Thane.Please help. Contact number- +919773276301.Thanks
  • 168. Rahul said on 12/1/2015 1:03:46 PM
    I have to start a recovery agency in mumbai and have a experience of 10 years in finance and deals in corporate fields.
  • 169. Randhir singh choudhary said on 1/1/2016 5:38:27 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start work as a Recovery agent in any Nationalize Bank in Alwar Rajasthan, and have 32yrs experience in various field liking Marketing, Mutual fund sector, consumer durable and Industrial management sector. How can I start my work Please suggest me. Thanking you.Randhir singh choudhary,Mo. No. 9983339963 -
  • 170. ram Prasad said on 1/2/2016 11:11:34 AM
    Dear Sir,I am having15+ Years of experience in Marketing & Sales, Operations and Collections. Worked for reputed Pvt Banks. Well verised with Customer service and Rural Collections.I want to start New Recovery agency of my own, Please suggest the procedure. ram Prasad 09866201129
  • 171. vijay kajotkar said on 2/12/2016 12:04:49 AM
    Hi my self vijay, I have my guys working with vehicles bank recovery, but now I want to take my own bank recovery agency on my name n I have my group work with me at kota junction main city,so please n e one help me to get bank recovery agency so please help I want to open agency at kota
  • 172. sinivasrao said on 2/25/2016 9:42:36 PM
    Hello sir I am Srinivas from Vijayawada I have 12 years good experience in finance field now l want to take recovery agency please give me help how I got agency my no 9492258439 or please give me any experience person contact in vijayawada thank.
  • 173. Asit Kumar Aich said on 3/8/2016 5:42:18 AM
    We need persons with aptitude to work as Recovery Agents in Kolkata, and Hooghly District. Persons interested may contact ( Mobile No. 8335035511
  • 174. N. Das said on 3/17/2016 12:32:14 PM
    We need recovery Agents for Nationalized Bank in all over West Bengal.Persons interested may contact (Mobile no. 9434365373.
  • 175. vishnu said on 4/10/2016 4:45:23 AM
    Hello sir I am vishnu from solapur I am graduate, DCM & good communication skill to any person. I want recovery agency in All india commercial & personal vehicles so please give me contact number of company to serve better for financial vehicles
  • 176. bhanu singh said on 5/18/2016 4:33:27 AM
    I am bhanu i have working experience 13 year in recovery like vodafone, reliance, hdfc bank so i want start our business in recovery agency help me.
  • 177. Shayareddy said on 5/26/2016 12:43:12 PM
    I am Shayareddy work experience in shriram transport finance company for recovery field do I want start our business in recovery agency help me.
  • 178. SUMITHA said on 6/11/2016 4:42:00 AM
    I am sumitha work in icici bank experience so i want recovery agency help me sir
  • 179. Shahbuddin said on 6/11/2016 2:21:41 PM
    Hello sir i am shahbuddin. I want recovery agency in personal vehicles so please give me the contact number of company to start this process .
  • 180. Nirmal said on 7/1/2016 6:33:52 AM
    I am retired from a Nationalised Bank having 40 years Experience. Retired as an Executive of a Bank. Having good machinery for implementing recovery measures in a good way.
  • 181. Asit Kumar Aich said on 7/7/2016 5:42:51 AM
    All should post their mobile Number for easy connect. Like I want to contact @Sudipta Mukherjee but I can not
  • 182. B.VENKATESAN beginner adviser said on 7/18/2016 11:41:29 PM
    now i am in taminadu at trichy dt 12 years experience for pl loans, tw, auto main agri and tractors loan collections, now cv, ce also, ANY CONTACT ME 9043086249

keerthiass_2002@yahoo.co.in || Consultant

• 183. Rishu pandey said on 7/22/2016 1:04:34 AM
    Sir this is rishu pandey from kurukahetra haryana. i am working With HDFC BANK at kurukshetra haryana. now i want to do debt recovery agent courses. please suggest me from where i can get that course in haryana is preferable or any contact number of the center. Thank you
  • 184. Saurabh ramesh dolase said on 8/23/2016 11:50:22 AM
    I am saurabh, i have working experience 3 year in recovery like, All bank so i want to start our business in recovery.
  • 185. Bhawani shankar moharana said on 9/20/2016 6:18:58 AM
    myself Bhawani shankar moharana from cuttack with 6 years experience of sales in hdfc bank. now a days i want to do a recovery dsa for any bank or financial organizations for cuttack location. i have a office infrastructure on the heart of the city. please help me immediately. mob no: 09438356418
  • 186. arunaakumar said on 10/1/2016 8:31:57 AM
    hai i am arunaakumar from coimbatore. I am interested in recovery department, don't have any experience in that field.ct-9788336550
  • 187. infoworld said on 10/6/2016 10:08:37 AM
    Want to start HDFC Bank DSA or Other Bank DSA. Also interested in Recovery Agency. Pls. Send me Details and Contact no. to me. in Andhra Pradesh. thanks. my mail ms.infoworld143@gmail.com
  • 188. Mohamamd Alam said on 10/8/2016 6:52:43 AM
    We are DMS service provide. We have more than 15 years experience in Banking and insurance sector. Now I would like to start recovery agency and debt collection company in kolkata. plz advise mobile-9007884724 wishtech10@gmail.com
  • 189. k vijay said on 10/14/2016 4:48:59 AM
    We have setup of finance services in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Panvel area... We wanted to start recovery agency for bank or NBFC loan... please suggest how to contact the bankers for the same.. My contact no. is 7506390757
  • 190. GOPAKUMAR M said on 11/3/2016 4:16:35 AM
    I am gopakumar. I have 10 years experience in recovery and collection field .I want start my own Agency in Trivandrum kerala. I have DRA certificate(IIBF) .please help me My Contact No 8281105461
  • 191. sukhwinder singh said on 11/7/2016 3:32:00 AM
    hi, done 12th commerce. computer diploma in computer hardware . i want to start recovery agent business in thane or dombivali
  • 192. Monish said on 11/25/2016 11:27:59 PM
    Dear sir, Am monish from kerala i have collection experience in total 6 years , am working in indusind bank in alappuzha for collection executive so plz selected me I hope u Will consider. Monish, Tharathu hous, Thupoly p.o., Kommady w, Alappuzha,688007. Mail :monish_5544@yahoo.com. Phone :+91 9061440444, Whatsapp: 9061440444
  • 193. A.K.Pande said on 1/11/2017 1:31:22 AM
    I want to be work as recovery agent in Bareilly ,Pilibhit and Budaun area in uttar pradesh. We can arrange the required resource.
  • 194. S.Balakrishna said on 3/22/2017 11:28:25 PM
    i need to open recovery agency in hyd can you help me