Automated Bread Manufacturing Plant

Automated bread manufacturing plant are companies that produces and supplies automatic bread baking machines like ovens, spiral mixer, dough divider and more to bakery businesses high demand of goods and products.

Automated bread manufacturing plant helps small businesses to bring their bread making to a high level and to provide bakers an opportunity to bake breads easily and provide customer with high quality products that could bring their business success.

Putting up a bake shop business is quite challenging because of the competition as well as the demand of customers. There are countless bake shops that produce wide variety of high quality breads. It is considered as one business that a lot of people could have because of the fact that most people love bread and cakes.

Important Things to Consider Before Putting Up a Bake Shop Business

If you are planning to put up a bake shop or a baking business there are important factors that need to be considered like searching for automated bread manufacturing plant that could provide you with equipment and tools that you could use for baking to be able to produce good quality products. Most bake shop buys automated equipment for baking due to the fact that it could help them produce goods quickly but with high standard quality. This is recommended especially if you are planning to manage big bake shop business that offers wide variety of breads.

Automated Bread Manufacturing Plant Overview

Automated Bread Manufacturing Plant produces wide range of baking equipment that can be used by both small business bakery or establish bake shop. These manufacturing plants are engage in producing, exporting and importing baking equipments worldwide. Some of them offer latest invention that provides great benefit to bread makers and bake shop owners.

When you are looking for automated manufacturing plant that could provide you with equipment that can be use for your business one important factor to do is to make sure they are providing with high quality equipment because there are some manufacturers that could mislead you and provide you with equipment that cannot accommodate the task especially if you are producing large amount of different breads. It is also important to look for manufacturers that offers affordable price for you to save money.

Benefits of Automated Bread Manufacturing Plant

A reliable bread manufacturing plant not only produces high quality equipment but also specialized in manufacturing, importing, and exporting bread making equipment that will definitely help you to handle tough baking jobs and will allow you to produce freshly baked breads.

• 1. shiv kumar singh said on 12/29/2012 6:15:03 AM
    i am interested to start bread business manufacture in nagpur please give me suggestion.
  • 2. anil kumar yadav said on 3/20/2013 5:16:25 AM
    I BELONG TO NEAR DISTRICT CHHINDWARA(MP), THERE IS POSSIBILITY TO SMALL INDUSTRIES ABOUT ORANGE OR COTTON RELATED PRODUCT. PLS PROVIDE ME SUGGESTION. Regards, Anil yadav
  • 3. nazeer beginner adviser said on 4/6/2013 10:37:26 PM
    all technical help and training available for bread making contact email india.techno@yahoo.in

india.techno@yahoo.in || Consultant

• 4. SAINIT BHAVSAR said on 4/22/2013 9:00:58 AM
    I belong to Ganjbasoda Distt Vidisha (Madhyapradesh). Please send details in my mail ID. Thanks!, Sainit Bhavsar, 07697200086
  • 5. jagdish said on 7/2/2013 11:08:59 AM
    How much I have to invest & what is method to making bread? Please help me out. Thanks
  • 6. Bappi said on 9/20/2013 2:21:18 PM
    I want to set up a automated bread manufacturing plant in my town chittagong, Bangladesh. so how much money I have to invest.
  • 7. Rohit Kanani said on 9/25/2013 11:06:13 AM
    Respected Sir/ Madam, Good Evening, I am interested to start manufacturing bread. But the problem which I was facing is related to starting capital i.e fund. I had recently completed my masters. So I would like to know is there any central or state government scheme in which they are giving subsidy or loan for starting such kind of business. I am from Gujarat, Ahmedabad. Hope to get quick response. Thanks & Best Regards, Rahul
  • 8. nishant shukla said on 10/15/2013 11:00:00 AM
    dear sir i want to start a bread factory please tel me investment and process of business, average profit etc. regards nishant shukla Lucknow U.P. 09336739441
  • 9. sandeep gupta said on 11/24/2013 11:32:16 AM
    I belong to shivpuri (mp) I want to know that how much invest for automatic plant of bread
  • 10. Dipu gogoi said on 1/7/2014 10:28:27 AM
    Dear Sir, i want to start a bread manufacturing plant with small investment at first. please tell me about invest and process and if there is any government laws. i belong to dibrugarh,assam.
  • 11. Nimgial said on 2/16/2014 1:15:49 AM
    I would like start a high end bread manufacturing plant in Ladakh. can you give me the contact info where to get the equipments and training also start up cost. namgial namgial@hotmail.com
  • 12. Ghanendra kumar said on 5/3/2014 11:41:09 PM
    Please give me all details for this business.
  • 13. dharmender said on 5/6/2014 10:53:17 AM
    plz give me cost estimate of automated baking plant
  • 14. sanjeev kumar jain said on 8/8/2014 8:11:25 AM
    I want to develop a bakey plant in mirzapur U.P. , please give me suggestions
  • 15. pradip said on 9/7/2014 1:46:10 PM
    dear sir i want to start a bread factory please tell me investment and process of business, etc. regards Pradip Kolkata, W.B, 09002391075.
  • 16. Sandeep singh said on 10/2/2014 1:20:10 AM
    I want to set up a bread and sauce manufacturing plant in haridwar district... please guide me about investment and other issues.. 09760621358
  • 17. George said on 10/4/2014 12:52:30 PM
    Hi, I am looking for an investment opportunity. could you pls give more details about the investment, process and any training technical information to set up an automatic bread mfg unit... thanks
  • 18. rajendra m agrawal said on 10/5/2014 5:57:09 AM
    want to set up bread manufacturing business or some other food processing plant in india, pl suggest us.
  • 19. Olu Adeniyi said on 10/6/2014 10:21:07 AM
    I need a full correspondence course on automated bakery, and a business plan to go with it,even at minimal cost to me. Adeniyi
  • 20. sumedh nilkanth rangari said on 11/16/2014 11:18:50 PM
    sir, i want to start bread manufacturing plant at low budget pls give me details
  • 21. narender said on 12/23/2014 12:43:07 PM
    I want to start automatically bread making plant pls tell me how to start and where i provide machine
  • 22. VIKASH BALMIKI said on 3/22/2015 8:28:03 AM
    I WANT TO START THIS BUSINESS
  • 23. rahul said on 4/13/2015 8:09:09 AM
    Sir i want a bread n bakery factory. Plz give me cost information. I belong to ghaziabad u.p
  • 24. Kennedy Liswani said on 6/11/2015 6:48:11 PM
    Good Day. We are interested in setting up an automated Bread manufacturing plant in Namibia. Kindly contact me via my details below to commence discussions about our project. Email: avanamibia@gmail.co, Cell: +264816129363, Skype Id: ava.group3
  • 25. Sanjaya swain said on 6/17/2015 1:19:48 PM
    I am interested to start bread manufacturing business. plz give me all details for this business..
  • 26. ajay pandey said on 6/26/2015 2:44:31 AM
    Please sir let me know what are investment and capital required for bread factory
  • 27. sahil s shaikh said on 7/22/2015 9:46:14 PM
    i am interested to start bread manufacture business in surat pls give a some fund for this business. my contact number: 8866535003
  • 28. Vikas Karale said on 7/27/2015 8:41:22 AM
    i want to start this business in pune kindly help me..7774097676
  • 29. Vikas Karale said on 7/27/2015 8:42:53 AM
    i want to start this business kindly help...7774097676
  • 30. sanjay das said on 7/28/2015 6:52:58 AM
    i wanted to start a small bread factory .can any one help me please
  • 31. S Prabhu said on 8/23/2015 11:51:21 PM
    Hello All , Could you please help me to understand to setup the Bread Manufacture business , including the Cost ( Investment and Capital required ) and Set up area required. Please help asap. Please email me
  • 32. Ankit Gupta said on 9/7/2015 8:04:56 AM
    hi, i want to start this business. Mobile number- 8445209627
  • 33. M A Quader said on 10/10/2015 5:48:59 PM
    Hi I am interested in establishing this bread manufacturing plant on a large scale,kindly help me with all details.I'm from Gulbarga.Karnataka.
  • 34. BalKrishna Singh said on 10/15/2015 6:52:31 PM
    Hi, This is Singh. I am interested in establishing bread manufacturing unit in Jharkhand. Suggest the Investment and land required for the same. Also suggest the license required for the same if required. Contact me 9691921100.
  • 35. dilip kr. gupta said on 12/28/2015 12:38:31 PM
    Dear sir I am Dk Gupta from mp i wanted to start a small bread factory .can any one help me please Regard, Dk Gupta, dk_34gupta@yahoo.co.in.. 8260202808 , 7381499744
  • 36. lalitchoubisa said on 12/29/2015 10:06:53 PM
    Dear sir I am lalitchoubisa Rajasthan I wanted to start a small Bread factory can any one help me.Please regard lalitchoubisa.Lalitchoubisa3636@gmail.com.8454072090
  • 37. James expert adviser said on 12/30/2015 12:18:44 AM
    @dilip kr. gupta, where you need our help exactly? Is it financing, budgeting or planning? Have you done any homework yet? Do you know what kind of bread you gonna make? Is it only bread or bakery as well? What is your budget? Do you have a place to setup this factory?

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 38. Nishant Mishra said on 6/24/2016 12:47:56 PM
    Dear Sir, I want to set-up a automated bread manufacturing plant in Bagaha, Dist.-West Champaran (Bihar). I have my own land for this plant. Want to start with Bread only, other products will be added in later phases. Capacity of plant 400 gm X 600 pcs. per day in one shift (10-12 working Hours). Need your help in Budgeting and planning. Thanks & Regards; Nishant Mishra, careers.nishant@gmail.com
  • 39. Deepak sharma said on 8/13/2016 12:11:09 PM
    Dear i want to automatics bread manufacturers business... Tell me full of cost and required area. I am from Rajasthan sawaimadhopur district 8233962695
  • 40. sandeep sharma said on 10/31/2016 2:21:46 PM
    I am also interested in set up bread plant please help me .. I am from Jammu my contact no 9796289751 My email sandeepsharmaac31@gmail.com
  • 41. Pardeep Kumar said on 11/1/2016 3:53:58 AM
    Hi, I am interested to set up Bread Plant in Punjab. Pls guide. contact no. is 9357049533...Email ID: pk_jindal@yahoo.com and pardeep.xx.kumar@ericsson.com
  • 42. Malik. Mohammad Amin said on 11/23/2016 10:53:01 AM
    I am interested in setting up bread mfr unit in kashmir please send me catalog and proforma invoice including installation. And demonstration and training, Thansks, Malik. Mohammad. Amin
  • 43. Gautam Banth said on 2/11/2017 11:24:23 PM
    I want to start bred business can you give me some idea and suggetion please