About Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Business

It is no secret that part of maintaining the health of a person is taking drugs and medicine whenever he is afflicted by ailments and probably you are planning to venture on the industry by which this is met: starting up a pharmaceutical manufacturing business. Here are valuable information you must not miss if you are serious with this plan.

If there is something that is certain like the need for food for people sustain their health, there is also another certain thing that people need concerning their health.

pharmaceutical manufacturing

This is medicine for their ailing bodies. Everybody can get sick and be afflicted by certain medical conditions that need pharmacology maintenance. This is true and the validity of this statement can be seen by the proliferation of many pharmaceutical companies providing drugs and medicine to any kind of individual. The need for drugs and medicine applies to any kind of individual, be he poor or rich, young or old and this is the secret why pharmaceutical companies, small or big, thrive in the industry. Probably you already know this and already planning to test this industry by introducing a new pharmaceutical manufacturing business.

If you have reached this part of the article, then most probably you are entertaining the idea of setting up a pharmaceutical manufacturing business. Then here are simple guides and information on what to expect when starting up a pharmaceutical manufacturing business.

Space and Equipments for Your Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Business

Since the nature of a pharmaceutical manufacturing business is to manufacture drugs and medicine for ailing people, it is understood that before you can do that you will need a good space and equipments for this operation. What space means here is a good building that will house the manufacturing operation. This building in a sense will also house all the equipments for making and processing drugs and medicine for your pharmaceutical manufacturing business. This basic seems daunting for any businessman venturing on pharmaceutical manufacturing business since the amount of financial capital for this is big. This business can cost you from several thousand dollars to multi millions and even billions depending on the product or medicine you are targeting to manufacture.

The Right People for Your Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Business

If you have no idea as to what kind of people you will need for a startup pharmaceutical manufacturing business, you can easily get a picture just by searching it out online. First and foremost you will need machine operators who will see whether the capsules or tablets that your company is producing are in accord with the specification of the pharmaceutical chemists. And speaking of pharmaceutical chemists, these experts are one of the valuable part of your pharmaceutical manufacturing company. These experts will be the one who will concoct the constitution of every pill, tablet and capsules your pharmaceutical business will produce. These people are basically the creator of your products and in their hands sits the success of your pharmaceutical company.

• 1. kushal said on 12/28/2009 1:31:49 AM
    i want to start pharma company in pune, maharashtra India.
  • 2. Uthman Saeed Bashir said on 2/14/2010 12:10:28 PM
    Hi, I wish to start a small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing plant with an aim of future expansion. I intend to start with oral liquid dosage forms then i will introduce oral solids in phase 2 and finally topical at the final stage. The plant will be located in Ramotswa Village near Gaborone City, Republic of Botswana (Southern Africa). I will appreciate all the help i can get. Thank you.
  • 3. Theseen Khan said on 2/15/2010 7:36:39 AM
    Hi, I want to start a small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing business, Please advise me either i do a joint venture with any multinational company or start my own business. Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
  • 4. Eleazar said on 2/26/2010 1:31:16 PM
    I want to start a pharma and biotech company in the caribbean. Please consult me on how to develop a business plan. executive summary and tear sheet. I await your response.
  • 5. sachin sawant said on 3/16/2010 2:33:36 AM
    Hi i want to start pharma & biotech company. location will be parbhani maharashtra
  • 6. manish chauhan said on 3/17/2010 3:02:24 AM
    I would like to know what will be the cost to start a manufacturing unit for tablets and syp section in indore madhyapradesh also are their any firms which helps in setting the same
  • 7. Kunjan Vora said on 3/18/2010 11:54:55 PM
    Hello, I want to start small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing company in ahmedabad, gujarat. Kindly share your tips about starting process for the same with me. I am waiting for your reply. Thanking you.
  • 8. yash said on 3/25/2010 10:54:58 AM
    sir, i would like to start a pharma company in hyderabad, AP. kindly suggest me how to go about the process and where i can get the required help....
  • 9. Tom said on 4/2/2010 4:18:06 AM
    I want to start a vitamin pharmaceutical manufacturing company in macomb, MI. Please help me with all of the details, thanks!
  • 10. m.tanvir said on 4/5/2010 5:04:35 AM
    I want to start a small pharmaceutical with aiming expansion by the time. I would like to manufacture for skin care lotions n creams or herbal vitamin. kindly share your expertise and tips for the same. I am in Rawelpindi Pakistan
  • 11. sanjeev said on 4/13/2010 5:48:12 PM
    sir, i want to start small unit for pharmaceutical manufacturing in ahmedabad. please give me some of the advice to start this business and how much investment. please give me reply as soon as possible. Thanking you
  • 12. ishachugh..panipat (haryana) said on 4/14/2010 12:46:00 PM
    hi. i m a b.pharm graduate. want to start a pharma firm of my own. pls suggest about the initial capital needed , on which product/formulation i should start...i just know that i m firmly passionately dedicated toward this thing..want to do something big ..but at present i dnt have much money ..so suggest me some thing which suits my requirements for small scale...later on i ll expand it accordingly....pls reply soon.. thanku.. isha..
  • 13. siddharth said on 4/16/2010 3:39:21 AM
    I want to start a small scale pharmaceutical unit in Bangalore which has the facility to manufacture capsules, tablets, ointments and syrup. my plan is to start as loan license initially later find export orders. It would be helpful if u can help me know the initial investment, rules and regulations, and the consultants who help to start such a unit. Waiting for your precious guidance. Siddharth
  • 14. RAJESH DHIMAN ADVOCATE said on 4/23/2010 2:28:40 PM
    I WANT TO START A SMALL SCALE PHARMA UNIT IN HARYANA BY WAY OF LOAN LICENSE . PLEASE GIVE ME REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANKING YOU...
  • 15. Dr. Raghavendra. H. C said on 4/29/2010 5:31:38 AM
    Hi. I'm am mbbs graduate. I'm planning to set up a pharmaceutical company in small scale in mysore. Karnataka, India. please guide me what are the necessary requirements for it.
  • 16. hitesh jain said on 5/4/2010 2:57:24 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start a pharmaceutical business in Maharashtra. I plan to get the manufacturing done from a 3rd party and market it on my own with my brand name. I want to know what all licenses are required and whom all should i approach for getting this license done. please do give me the contact details for the same. For your information i am Mumbai based. Thanks Regards, Hitesh
  • 17. Ramnivas rathi said on 5/7/2010 2:44:32 PM
    i want to start pharma mfg in phase i start oral solid and lvp pl advice me. i want to start at beed in maharastra
  • 18. Brent said on 5/7/2010 5:45:42 PM
    Tom and anyone else looking to start a pharmaceutical company anywhere here in the United States, please contact me. I have extensive Pharmaceutical background and can offer great advice and direction. If the opportunity is attractive enough, would consider working something full time. Thank you, Brent brentandroberta@yahoo.om
  • 19. Vikas Khadtale said on 5/10/2010 12:56:38 AM
    Anybody Want to buy a Pharma Unit to start own business with ready & working business & plant please feel free to contact me on +919820397514 (vikas.khadtale@gmail.com)
  • 20. pratik patel said on 5/14/2010 8:50:28 AM
    i wish to setup an pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in India. can u please tell me the basics of setting up the industry. i wish to start both the tablet and liquid manufacturing. can u please tell me on how to approach other companies willing to manufacture their products with an loan licensing company. can u help me please..
  • 21. sandeep thakur said on 5/15/2010 12:48:44 AM
    i am running small pharma company, i do not have manufacturing unit, i get my product manufactured on my brand name. i need a consultant to guide me how to move ahead.
  • 22. vijay said on 5/15/2010 6:15:40 AM
    hi, i want to star one pharma CRO unit with manufacturing facilities kindly guide me, in visakhapatnam, andhra pradesh .
  • 23. singh said on 5/23/2010 2:35:02 PM
    Hi. i am importer & distributor of pharmaceuticals products in Tajikistan & uzbekistan. if any body interested to export to those country. please advise me
  • 24. abhayshirode said on 5/27/2010 3:52:06 AM
    Hello, I WANT TO REGISTER A PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY....CAN U TELL ME WHAT ALL THING ARE REQUIRED FOR THE SAME.
  • 25. PARTHA DEBNATH said on 5/28/2010 6:35:47 AM
    Hi, being a pharmaceutical graduate, I wanna open a small pharma manufacturing company at Agartala, Tripura, Northeast of India. I have an experience of pharma marketing too for more than 6 years. Please advise me how can i go ahead?
  • 26. node ram said on 5/28/2010 10:24:55 PM
    Hi, I want to start a small pharmaceutical company in India but i dont have experience. Could you please tell me details how to obtain loan license and details of starting point. regards.. noderam@rocketmail.com
  • 27. M. Ramasamy said on 6/1/2010 12:16:25 AM
    Hi, I would like to market few Drugs from various manufacturing unit. What are all the procedure for getting the drugs, storing and marketing the same? Also what are the government formalities to be satisfied. Kindly guide me. M. Ramasamy B. Pharm. Konapet P.O, Thirumayam Tk, Pudukkottai Dt, Tamil Nadu.
  • 28. Seshadri Ramaswamy said on 6/1/2010 9:32:36 AM
    Hi, i would like to start a small scale Pharma company in Bangalore, so i wish to have suggestions and guidelines of putting up a Pharma industry
  • 29. Abhishek singh said on 6/6/2010 3:35:39 PM
    Hello Everyone, I want to start a pharma company and i just want to market my products and not manufacture it. Could you please suggest me how and where can i make a deal with a manufacture? and what are the licenses required in marketing the medicines? Do i need to register my company as pvt. Ltd and if so what is the process. Please do guide me by your valuable suggestions. Thanks! Abhishek, Ranchi, Jharkhand
  • 30. Peter said on 6/7/2010 6:20:43 PM
    i want to start a pharmaceutical company and am based in ontario canada please advice me accordingly thank you
  • 31. Avijit Ghosh said on 6/10/2010 12:52:00 AM
    I am a pharmacy graduate, having pharma selling exp 6 years in different states like Orissa, Bihar, West Bengal. Now I want to move one step ahead, wish to produce my own brands from a reputed manufacturing company. please help.....
  • 32. PRADEEP BAKSHI said on 6/18/2010 4:08:02 AM
    I WANT TO START PHARMACEUTICAL SMALL SCALE CAPSULE PLANT HOW CAN WE START FROM DOWN. INDORE, MADHYA PRADESH, INDIA
  • 33. virender singh yadav said on 6/21/2010 1:36:10 PM
    i want to start a phamra company at mumbai. i am working knowledge at production site. i want to know about approvals licenses need to be taken before we start
  • 34. nidhi said on 6/23/2010 6:47:15 AM
    i want to start production unit of a good pharma company. kindly, let me know how????
  • 35. Soishob said on 6/24/2010 11:49:22 PM
    i would like to build a pharmaceutical unit by following the GMP guide line starting with small scale but with big vision, based on Dhaka-the capital of beloved BANGLADESH. Could you please share the A-Z to go ahead. With regards. Soishob
  • 36. Habeeb Nazeer said on 6/30/2010 5:50:34 AM
    Hi, I would like to start a small scale manufacturing unit in Tamil Nadu. Can you pls tell me what are the government formalities in starting a manufacturing unit. Can i start with partnership firm or private limited firm. What is the difference of those two? Before selecting the site and building, can i apply for registration? What are all the government debts where i should get approvals. Pls advise me.
  • 37. shishir said on 6/30/2010 10:31:27 PM
    HELLO SIR, I WANT TO START SMALL SCALE PHARMA MANIFACTURING UNIT IN DIST:THANE, MAHARASTRA. CAN U TELL ME WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO START IT?. pls tell me what are the government formalities in starting a manufacturing unit? IN SMALL SCALE HOW MANY AREA IS REQUIRED FOR MANUFACTURING? AND WHAT IS COSTING ALL THESE MANUFACTURING INSTRUMENT? CAN I GET STANDARD PLAN FOR MANUFACTURING PLANT?
  • 38. Vijay said on 7/1/2010 2:06:28 PM
    Please let me know the formalities required to start a new tablet and capsule manufacturing facility. The plant is to be started in pondicherry. Looking forward for your input in this regard. Thanking you. With Regards, Vijay
  • 39. satya prakash gupta said on 7/4/2010 10:04:54 AM
    respected sir i want to start a syrup manufacturing unit in himanchalpradesh. please guide for getting manufacturing license & other requirement for it as example- money, infrastructure, & equipments.
  • 40. bilal shaikh said on 7/4/2010 4:43:20 PM
    hello, m a pharma student and want to grow with the pharmaceutical industry. could i establish myself in any of its small scale business. if so please advice me. thank you
  • 41. Narinder Kumar said on 7/10/2010 11:58:33 AM
    hello my uncle want to set up an industry manufacturing cosmetics (such as skin care lotions, creams, hair oil etc. I want your guidance, how to start, what are the basic requirements to get license and give me some more information about it. thanking you.
  • 42. RAHUL KUMAR SRIVASTAVA said on 7/18/2010 9:28:33 AM
    Hi, I would like to set a manufacturing unit of oral liquid dosage form of drugs, in Azamgarh (Uttar Pradesh) INDIA. I am looking forward for your guidance for the basis requirement viz licensing etc.
  • 43. Melissa said on 7/19/2010 3:39:08 PM
    I am a pharmacist by profession and am considering starting up a manufacturing plant for pharmaceutical at a small scale and i need guidance about the basic requirements and procedures. I am located in Zimbabwe
  • 44. ROHAN JADAV said on 7/30/2010 1:15:36 AM
    Sir i want to start a small scale manufacturing unit in vapi. Gujarat. I am willing to start syrup manufacturing unit and then expand it to tablet mfg. Can it get some job work in this area for manufacturing with loan license.
  • 45. nikhil indoria said on 8/1/2010 1:10:45 PM
    i want to start a manufacturing unit initially on a small scale of medical hair oil which my has invented. does i have to register the product or i have to patent it and if so whats the procedure. please reply as soon as possible. waiting for your response, nikhil indoria
  • 46. M.C.VERMA said on 8/2/2010 2:19:03 PM
    I WANT TO LAUNCH A pharmaceutical/neutraceutical COMPANY IN BIHAR & jharkhand only marketing products will come from outside of India. can any body suggest me what are the formalities. what are the formalities in marketing of pharmaceutical products
  • 47. SHIRISH REDDY said on 8/3/2010 1:12:45 AM
    I am indeed thrown away deep interest in starting up my Pharma company having all the plans. Need assistance regarding the procedures to expertise and execute it.
  • 48. Dr Suman Kumar Panda said on 8/4/2010 1:46:35 AM
    Dear Sir, I have done BHMS, then Post graduate diploma in Pharmaceutical management course. I wish to start a small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing plant with an aim of future expansion. I want to start with oral liquid dosage forms then i will introduce oral solids in phase 2 and finally topical at the final stage. The plant will be located in Baripada, Mayurbhanj, Orissa, India. I will appreciate all the help i can get. Thank you.
  • 49. rahul said on 8/8/2010 2:21:33 AM
    dear sir/mam, I have done M.pharm, I want to start a small herbal extract manufacturing plant and want supply those to US, UK, canada like countries. I will appreciate all the help I can get thank you.
  • 50. ritesh patel said on 8/12/2010 12:56:35 PM
    i want to start a pharmaceutical company in gujarat state of INDIA, most probably nearest to ahmedabad. i have to start a new company with tablet and capsule manufacturing only. so, please suggest which type of licenses are required for that. where to apply for the same. awaiting for your valued reply. Thanking you, Ritesh patel
  • 51. Ajay Yadav said on 8/14/2010 9:52:13 AM
    I am M.Pharm, I want to start a business-either in Food Processing or pharmaceutical sector. Can you please suggest me what and how to proceed. I would like to know the minimum investment needed to start this in rajasthan mainly around jaipur. Also please tell the legal requirements for the same. pls suggest me thanks
  • 52. Kishore Rotey said on 8/15/2010 2:34:28 AM
    Hi..I am Kishore S. Rotey Working in Pharma Company..just I want to know that what formality if I start new pharma company in 1st Maharastra then other state. suggestions welcome.
  • 53. parvathy said on 8/20/2010 4:44:33 AM
    I am parvathy from villupuram District, i am working with women self help group and Traditional healers. We like to start a small herbal production unit in a village. The women group members 50 members going to involve this business. Pls, give us business guide line and plan as well as legal formalities. Thank you
  • 54. sameersid said on 8/21/2010 4:34:52 AM
    i wanted to start a pharmaceutical manufacturing business in aurangabad maharashtra india, i would like to know the cost it will incurred to start with 3 product. i may go to bulk drug manufacturing please guide me about this
  • 55. Saaz said on 8/22/2010 2:47:17 AM
    Hi, Anyone who wants to start pharma business in gujarat, contact me, i am also interested in the same. i have given my email id contact on that and will disscuss more... Saaz@live.co.uk With regards Saaz
  • 56. TEJ VERMA said on 8/25/2010 5:31:51 AM
    I WANT TO START NEW MANUFACTURING BUSINESS. AT PRESENT I AM STAYING AT BASAI DARAPUR NEW DELHI NEAR TO RAMESH NAGAR METRO STATION. I HAVE VERY NICE PLACE FOR START MANUFACTURING BUSINESS AND I HAVE ALSO MONEY. SO PLS SUGGEST ME HOW I CAN START NEW BUSINESS IN MINIMUM INVESTMENT. MY CONTACT NUMBER IS 9873155394, 9650255394.
  • 57. PATRICK said on 8/28/2010 6:30:41 AM
    I WANT FORMULAR/TECHNOLOGY FOR MAKING MEDICATED ANTI-MALARIA SOAP OR CREAM. SYNTHETIC OR HERBAL OR COMBINATION OF BOTH. pezegbudo@gmail.com +2348055317277
  • 58. Sanjiv Walia said on 8/29/2010 3:24:09 AM
    we want to manufacture our own products with our own brand names At present we are operating from Hoshiarpur in Punjab
  • 59. Sandy dias said on 9/3/2010 1:08:01 PM
    I want to purchase pharma product from manufacturer & sale it with my own brand names, if you can tell me the process to start this biz & expense involved also steps involve to in it
  • 60. Balaji said on 9/4/2010 6:49:19 AM
    I want to start a small pharma company in and around pondicherry/Cuddalore(Tamil Nadu).At the initial stage I want to work with the established pharma companies to manufacture their products.(Such as bulk into finished products)I have good knowledge on the industry. Can you tell me, whats the minimal amount I have to invest for setting up a small unit, there by I can promote it in the future.
  • 61. Manjeet Singh said on 9/6/2010 9:31:53 AM
    Consultation available for starting pharma manufacturing and marketing. Please contact mspharmaworld@gmail.com
  • 62. raed ali said on 9/6/2010 5:35:19 PM
    i want to start my business in yemen so i want to import some from your product as soon as possible please reply me soon.
  • 63. Shailesh Patel said on 9/12/2010 2:46:42 AM
    Hi..I am an MBA in Operations & currently working in pharma firm at Mumbai. We are a group of 3 people(Friends) & want to start a small scale Pharma firm at Vapi, Gujarat. Please let me know what are the initial steps like the Investment, Documentation on how to register a company, Area required, etc. Please suggest me the crucial points so that we can start up at the earliest as we are planning to do the same in Oct-2011 next year. Kindly do the needful as your information & guidance will help us a lot in achieving our goal. Thanks & Regards, Shailesh Patel Mob.No:- 9699054522
  • 64. Lubelo said on 9/12/2010 1:12:10 PM
    I am a pharmacist who wants to start a pharmaceutical manufacturing business in Swaziland. My area of interest is oral antibiotics for start. I have good financial backing and the need for medicine in this part of Africa far exceeds the supply. I thank you for any help you may offer.
  • 65. Lubelo said on 9/14/2010 12:55:11 PM
    Hi every one, I would like to set up a pharmaceutical manufacturing plant in Swaziland, Africa. As a country we rely on importing all our drugs and as a national I see huge business potential. Kindly email me all the information I may need. I am interested in making antibiotics in tablet and suspension form only for a start. Thank you.
  • 66. Nilesh Sardesai said on 9/16/2010 6:34:12 AM
    We offer consultancy for establishing pharmaceutical facilities, right from concept to commissioning. Kindly contact us at arvij_group@vsnl.com.
  • 67. Gopal said on 9/16/2010 3:21:54 PM
    Dear Sir, I want to start pharmaceutical finished product marketing company. Guide me from where i will get the products manufactured to sale in maharshtra
  • 68. Jean Tchatchouang said on 9/24/2010 2:35:18 PM
    I would like to start a small scale antibiotic and generic drug manufacture in Douala, cameroon. Like to have your advise. Thanks
  • 69. Dinesh Joshi said on 9/24/2010 3:30:59 PM
    Hi, I'm a pharmacist by profession. I wish to start a small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing plant of solid oral / oral liquid dosage form of drug in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India with an aim of future expansion. I need some guidance about the basic requirements and legal formalities / procedures. Can i get any running plant or any job work in this area for manufacturing with loan license. Is there any marketing agency? Plz advice me. I'll appreciate all the help i can get Thank you. Dinesh Joshi - +919909166909, dineshjoshi.pharma@gmail.com, dinsey4u@yahoo.com
  • 70. muddaasiir said on 9/25/2010 10:09:49 AM
    i am a graduate in pharmacy (b pharmacy). i want to start a small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing unit. in kolar town (karnataka). guide me in this regard. so that i can do production to the clients. (other companies) in sense, i want to start a unit of loan license. and give me details of companies who will offer the contracts to the small scale units including ayurveda. i will be thankful to you sir, if u send me ur valuable suggestions to my email id. muddaasiir@yahoo.com
  • 71. Chandreshwar Singh said on 9/26/2010 4:23:18 AM
    Hi, I want to start pharmaceutical products sales and marketing in India and SAARC countries. How to get loan license to manufacture our brands from other manufacturer? Please guide me
  • 72. Radhakrishnan said on 9/29/2010 6:38:34 AM
    I wish to start a pharmaceutical manufacturing plant in India. I need some guidance about the basic requirements and legal formalities / procedures, etc. Also I need what are factors to be taken into account for setting-up a plant in India. Can i get a Project report with respect to set-up of a plant in india? Need an idea of which is the best place to establish plant and why?
  • 73. Amit Chadha said on 9/30/2010 12:22:39 PM
    Hy i am interesting in setting up Aurvedi medicines & food processing plant @ any available Industrial area which is providing Manufacturing subsides in india. Please contact Amit - mobile: 09810751150
  • 74. Arvind Tiwari said on 10/1/2010 12:24:45 AM
    i am a Postgraduate in Biotechnology . i want to start a small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing unit. in Uttar Pradesh. guide me in this regard. so that i can do production to the clients. (other companies) in sense, i want to start a unit of loan license. and give me details of companies who will offer the contracts to the small scale units including ayurveda. i will be thankful to you sir, if u send me ur valuable suggestions to my email id. arvind_tiwari6000@yahoo.co.in
  • 75. mahesh said on 10/5/2010 2:05:19 PM
    i want to start a pharmaceutical manufacturing unit with loan, kindly guide me ( with initial stage to further)
  • 76. Kiran S. Mandanekar said on 10/6/2010 4:15:07 AM
    I wish to start a small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing plant on my own land in MIDC area nearby Pune, Maharashtra. I wish to start manufacturing tablets, capsules, liquids and ointments. I need someone who can help write from obtaining government approvals, formulations, setting factory, suitable machineries selection, efficient staff, finding of companies willing to manufacture their products with my company on loan licensing basis. In this connection can I get a project report? Also I need marketing assistance. Please contact me with details on mandanekar@yahoo.com or call me on 9892018175 / 9819115559
  • 77. SANDHYA said on 10/7/2010 8:39:52 AM
    Any one interested in purchase of a Brand new fully automated Ayurvedic manufacturing and production unit worth 1.75 Crore in Trivandrum Kerala can contact for further details. only genuine investors may write.
  • 78. Vineet kumar said on 10/8/2010 2:04:10 AM
    Hi.i m vineet from outer delhi, i m.pharm in cognosy, want to get start manufacturing herbal vitamins in kundli haryana. welcome to all special help.vineetkumar012@gmail.com.
  • 79. Imran Tamboli said on 10/9/2010 6:17:04 AM
    I want to become a distributor of a pharma company. what are the pre-requisites and what are all the formalities and procedures. Can you tell me.
  • 80. Shaguna Sinha said on 10/10/2010 9:01:23 AM
    Hi, I run a home based organic products store in hyderabad, andhra pradesh sourcing from companies that manufacture these products. Now we are getting into manufacturing our own range of personal care products such as shampoos, conditioners, body lotions and home cleaning products. We have a VAT license. Do we require any additional license for manufacturing these products. Will appreciate your help in this regard. Thanks and Regards
  • 81. Shawari said on 10/11/2010 12:24:01 AM
    Hello, I want to start small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing company in pune, Maharashtra. Kindly share your tips about starting process for the same with me. I am waiting for your reply. Thanking you. Can you club me with those who are interested.
  • 82. Mohammed said on 10/18/2010 2:16:56 PM
    I am looking to start a pharmaceutical manufacturing plants business in Hyderabad, India. Basically I want some who has good knowledge of starting up pharmaceutical units and once it started producing medicines we will sell out on good profit. Finance will be arranged from NRIs. each unit should be on a limited budget, affordable for quick sale. Since we will focus on NRI, Marketing service company will be established for long term profits. If any one having very good experience in running such a business or know how, please send me an email with complete details. type of business estimated project costs, marketing demand, profit margins etc. Mohammed abdul
  • 83. Bradford mutunga said on 10/19/2010 1:48:23 PM
    hi.i would like to startup an entire syrup manufacturing plant phase 1 on loan basis aiming expansion. please advice accordingly
  • 84. Haribabu.J said on 10/27/2010 4:37:08 AM
    Let me introduce my self Haribabu.J, i am M.Pharma, having 5 years of formulation research and pharmaceutical production experience. Please let me know the formalities, budget and financial aid from govt to start small scale new tablet and capsule manufacturing facility. The plant is to be started in tax free zone in tamilnadu. Looking forward for your input in this regard. Thanks Haribabu.J haribp@gmail.com 9787890576
  • 85. Ravi Siddhartha said on 10/29/2010 6:07:53 AM
    We provide Single Window Consultancy for setting up new Pharmaceutical Plants anywhere in India. It involves Design, Implementation, Project Management, Marketing, Approvals, Etc. We are based in Hyderabad. Pls Visit ddaengineers.com for more information or contact enquiry@ddaengineers.com
  • 86. fayaz said on 10/30/2010 6:10:56 PM
    Hai i am M.Pharma in ph-cognosy, having 5 years of formulation research and pharmaceutical production experience. Please let me know the formalities, budget and financial aid from govt to start small scale tablet and capsule manufacturing facility.The plant is to be started in karnataka. Looking forward for your input in this regard. Thanks fayaz
  • 87. Sunny Sharma said on 11/1/2010 7:59:50 AM
    Hi,I have intent to start a pharmaceutical company on small scale in Baddi.Please guide.This is my contact number 9780-958-434.
  • 88. Abhishek ahlawat said on 11/8/2010 11:21:06 AM
    hi, i wish to start a pharma manufacturing firm, wish to start up with injection manufacturing. As i am new so i wish to know everything about this, regarding apt machinery, capital and other related information. i'll be greatful if you help. This is my contact no. 09999743237
  • 89. Sandip Audhya said on 11/12/2010 11:45:17 AM
    Hello, I am a NRI. I want to return to India soon and start a pharma company with loan license. Can you please advise me the procedures of obtaining the license, the cost involved in setting up the business. What are its prospects? How would i be able to sell the products? What sort of agreements should i have with the manufacturers? I would be greatly obliged if you can throw some light on this subject. Thanks and regards, Sandip.
  • 90. preethimahesh said on 12/6/2010 2:22:54 AM
    Hi, I am a pharmacy graduate having 6yrs of experience in pharma field. Mahesh(my husband) also is a pharmacy graduate with 7yr experience in pharma marketing. Now, we wanted to start up a pharma manufacturing unit in bangalore or Mysore. We are open to joint ventures also or purchasing a manufacturing unit preferably in mysore/bangalore. We appreciate if you could let us kw regarding the same. Thanks n Regards, PreethiMahesh.(Bangalore,Karnataka,India)
  • 91. raj said on 12/6/2010 10:02:03 AM
    I want to get medicines manufactured on loan basis. I have experience of 20 yrs in trading. I want to know genuine manufacturer & amount required per product. kindly guide me. thanks. Raj
  • 92. Bhavik Gondaliya said on 12/6/2010 11:29:47 AM
    hello, i have done m.pharm (p'ceutics) and having more than 3 year exp. in pharmaceutical industry . now i want to do entrepreneurship in field of medicinal plant cultivation and collection and extraction. i want to setup herbal extraction unit in gujarat, india. i am not financially strong so anyone interested in same and want to become my partner, please contact me on email:bhavik.pharma13@gmail.com mobile : 09687604713 please give your valuable guidance.thanks
  • 93. saurabh singh said on 12/7/2010 4:50:02 AM
    i want to start empty gelatin capsule company. i am having b.sc. biotech degree. how much cost will be there to start this business
  • 94. asajd said on 12/23/2010 5:31:54 AM
    we are having a pharmaceutical company set up near mumbai for manufacturing of tablets, lotion, capsules,shampoo,hair oil,All are machinery are new brand , we would like to do job work for any type of pharma manufacturing, PLEASE CONTACT asajd@in.com for further details regards, asajd
  • 95. M.F.Jetson said on 12/30/2010 1:49:13 PM
    Hello, I am a NRI. I want to return to India soon and start a marketing pharma company after getting the drugs manufactured from some other company . Can you please advise me the procedures of obtaining the license for marketing drugs, the cost involved in setting up the business. What are its prospects? How would i be able to sell the products in india & abroad? What sort of agreements should i have with the manufacturers? I would be greatly obliged if you can throw some light on this subject.can I get somebody to sail me through the formalities of registration. Thanks and regards, Jetson
  • 96. Ganesh Pingle said on 12/31/2010 6:24:33 AM
    Dear Sir, I am pharmacy graduate with exp of 2 years in Pharma Marketing. I want guidance for starting a Loan License basis pharma company for marketing. Also I want to know the procedure for starting a marketing company?
  • 97. Sunil said on 1/3/2011 2:49:53 PM
    We want to start unit for pharmaceutical manufacturing in UK. please give us some advice how to get license to start this business and how much investment. If you can help us we can take paid consultancy from you, please mail me on livehospitality@live.co.uk, thx
  • 98. PADMAJA MONALISA said on 1/6/2011 1:46:35 AM
    I want to start a production unit for OTC homeopathic products like cough syrup, combination medicines in homeopathy. What are the steps needed and legal requirements ? Pl guide the steps.
  • 99. Abhijit Chakraborty said on 1/6/2011 1:11:45 PM
    i want to start a business as a franchisee to promote the pharmaceutical products from a manufacturing company. please give some name of company and contact no.
  • 100. patel naisik said on 1/9/2011 11:43:57 PM
    I wish to start a small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing plant. to start manufacturing tablets, capsules, liquids and ointments manufacturing.I need someone who can help write from obtaining government approvals, formulations, setting factory, suitable machineries selection, efficient staff. i b-pharm register pharmacist in gujarat. i start manufacturing plant in mehsana, gujarat ,india
  • 101. yogesh Saluja said on 1/10/2011 5:36:10 AM
    I want to start an injection unit in india or looking for sick pharmaceutical in india for sale or tie up. i will be interested in consultant who can help m in setting up the plant in india. can contact me 9958611600
  • 102. madan ba ngaru said on 1/11/2011 5:58:29 AM
    Hi, I want to start Pharmaceutical manufacturing with small investment of 5 Cr(INR) with good facility management like bulk drugs or intermediates etc. Kindly suggest good consultant right from the approvals to commissioning the plant.
  • 103. sanjay swami said on 1/15/2011 10:00:33 AM
    i want to set up a pharma manufacturing unit in rajasthan or gujrat. I am a pharma graduate with out any experience. please give me information about , 'COST' & better place for it & what is better for manufacturing like tab., cap.,liquid dosage in starting etc. And how to get orders from other companies for manufacturing.
  • 104. D. Edwards said on 1/15/2011 9:03:10 PM
    I am interested in starting a oral solid dose pharmaceutical company - single product initially. This will be based in the PA/NJ area of the U.S. I will focus on government contracts and export to Europe. I have FDA background (former investigator) and have been an executive in private industry. I am interested in investors in a high profit margin start up.
  • 105. dr.surendra singh said on 1/15/2011 9:12:27 PM
    i want to start a ayurvedic drug manufacturing unit in morena m.p. plz guide me steps
  • 106. B Waterson said on 1/18/2011 7:52:51 AM
    Hi, I am from South Africa, Gauteng, Johannesburg. I am interested in contact details of people interested in manufacturing units to produce pharmaceutical products, please contact me on +27836559625
  • 107. jatinder singh said on 1/18/2011 11:06:14 AM
    hello, i want to start a veterinary pharma manufacturing unit in punjab. please guide me how can i start and total investment. thanks.
  • 108. vijay k said on 1/20/2011 5:06:24 AM
    i am located in ajmer rajasthan and i want start small scale ayurvedic medicines industry, please let me know all the details from licenses to any government policies and the eligibility if any.Please also let me know the estimated investment involved in this business.
  • 109. ajay verma said on 1/21/2011 1:41:08 PM
    i want to start a chemical factory with the production and supply of hydrogen & chlorine water, glycerin n alcohol in kannuj(u.p.). pls advise about its equipments & set up.
  • 110. DHANISH JOSEPH said on 1/28/2011 7:40:01 AM
    I LIKE TO START A SMALL SCALE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY.PLEASE HELP ME TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE LICENSES, WAT ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS,
  • 111. Mohammed said on 1/29/2011 12:47:43 AM
    we are planning to start a large scale pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Saudi Arabia. We are looking for foreign well known joint venture partners for technology and off-take agreements.
  • 112. naveen kumar said on 1/31/2011 3:31:53 AM
    hi i am naveen kumar. i went starting ayurvedic liquid dosage form (syrup). manufacturing company in meerut plz send me details about license & setup neo company on my email -naveenkumar.1482@rediffmail.com
  • 113. jain said on 2/4/2011 10:02:34 AM
    i want to start a pharma company in mumbai . how do i get a drug license and where i can get from . request to provide the complete details for start of pharma company
  • 114. BALWINDER SINGH said on 2/9/2011 7:34:19 AM
    I WANT TO START A AYURVEDIC MEDICINES MANUFACTURING UNIT IN PUNJAB.PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW I GET REQUIRED MANUFACTURING LICENSE AND WHERE APPLY FOR IT. PLEASE SEND DETAIL AT EMAIL I R : boparai1k@gmail.com OR SMS ON 9780211200
  • 115. harsh patel said on 2/10/2011 11:45:32 AM
    I want to start my own micro scale pharma production unit. what initial amount will i require? please contact me on 9016098114.please!!!
  • 116. s.sureshkumar said on 2/15/2011 4:33:37 AM
    we are offering franchisee operation for North & western india for our pharmaceutical formulations. interested pls call at 0981658089 & mail id is smainindia@yahoo.in
  • 117. md. junaid khan said on 2/15/2011 4:47:18 AM
    Hi, I wish to start a small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing unit. I intend to start with oral liquid dosage forms then i will introduce oral solids in phase 2. The plant will be located in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India. I will appreciate all the help i can get. Thank you.
  • 118. Vishal said on 2/17/2011 2:00:03 AM
    Hi, can u tell me in ayurvedic pharma production reg. is required or not? if required then whats the procedure of that.. and how many ayurvedic pharma production company in gujarat?? how can i get the raw material & machinery of production.. my E-mail id is vicky_vishal_000@yahoo.co.in if anybody know the procedure then mail me..
  • 119. Vikash Giri said on 2/22/2011 11:41:18 PM
    Hi, i want to start my own business in pharmaceutical production unit. I have done MBA but i dont have enough money to start a business. please help me how can i start this business in a village near Roorkee (Uttrakhand)
  • 120. Peter Ndala said on 2/28/2011 2:30:56 PM
    Hi,i want to start a herbal pharmaceutical manufacturing company in a small scale.Can you help me with full information starting from a business plan to a operating plant.From PRETORIA, GAUTENG, SOUTH AFRICA.My contact numbers(083 539 1166)fill free to contact me.
  • 121. Ashwin said on 3/7/2011 7:02:29 AM
    I'm beauty suppliers locate at Bangalore, Karnataka, India. I want start small size manufacturing the cosmetic and toiletries product in my own. Now for me to lease a big place in the industrial area is impossible from the financing is unaffordable for me. I want to start in my own house. Please advice me how to do?
  • 122. manikandan said on 3/7/2011 11:42:26 AM
    Plan to start a small solid dosage facility in Cuddalore, Tamil nadu. need your advise for the same.
  • 123. kannan s kalathupurath said on 3/16/2011 9:56:51 AM
    Here by I am kannan kalathupurath. I would like to get some knowledge that help me to take an initiative to start one pharmaceutical production unit in kerala . This will be an unit for manufacturing Homeopathic medicines, and also i would like to invest for the same in the ownership of a homeopathic doctor. So I am in need to gather the details on the following matters I described below.

1. How the mentioned homeopathic doctor can apply for the license for manufacturing such medicines under a roof?
    2. How much will the expense to get the license?
    3. If once we are getting the license, up to what time that license remain unexpired ?
    4. How much time it well take to get the license from the date of application?

Hope you will help me in this case with in no time . Any other advices from your part will be an added advantage to me. Is there any provision to start the same production unit as an extension of branded large scale company of the same products
  • 124. Vishal verma said on 3/17/2011 4:55:38 AM
    Dear sir, i'm resident of disst. Badaun and running a wholesale drug store for 15 years. I wish to start up (handle)my own pharma marketing company in uttaranchal. I plan to get the manufacturing done from a 3rd party and market it on my own brand name .kindly guide me for the same with investment.
  • 125. dr.chaudhari said on 3/18/2011 11:39:21 AM
    i want 2 start small scale ayurvedic manufacturing company near jalgaon, maharashtra,wt r the requirements?
  • 126. ajay singh said on 3/19/2011 11:45:56 PM
    sir, i am doing m.pharm. in pharmaceutical analysis, i want to start a manufacturing unit, my investment will about 80-90 lakhs? is it easy to buy a working manufacturing unit or its easy to start a new manufacturing unit? what are the legal requirements in every aspect for starting a new manufacturing unit? how can i buy raw material , machinery required specially for coated tablet and hard and soft gelatin capsules? is it possible for small scale firms to made orphan drugs and taking any possible advantage of that? thanks
  • 127. Dr. Datta said on 3/22/2011 3:48:27 AM
    Sir, I want to start a CRO for pharmaceutical research. Can you give me some ideas about the registration, licenses and certifications required and requirement of minimum infrastructure and investment.
  • 128. dr mansukh mangukiya said on 3/24/2011 12:51:27 AM
    I want to start a pharma business in Gujarat. I plan to get the manufacturing done from 3rd party and market it on my own with my brand name. I want to know what all license are required and whom all should I approach for getting license done, please do give me contact detail for the same. thanking you.
  • 129. Dr Ashish said on 3/24/2011 3:52:58 PM
    hi,I want to start a quality small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing company. How much money, space and manpower is required for a complete working unit with minimum investment? From which bulk drug we start with or what you can suggest? Also let me know do i start first from contract manufacturing? If yes, then how? Kindly respond as fast as possible for a positive start. Your advice will be our boon to survive and success in the business. Regards.
  • 130. Dr.Suhas said on 3/25/2011 3:11:57 AM
    I want to start a small scale production unit for only external application homeopathic products like ointment & oils, single & combination medicines in homeopathy. Can you give me some ideas about the registration, licenses and certifications required and requirement of minimum infrastructure and investment. rule of maharastra fda.
  • 131. sasidharannair said on 3/25/2011 9:49:06 PM
    i am interested in setting up a medium scale industry to manufacture ayurvedic/herbal medicine. can any one help me with a detailed project report for it in which working capital will be 25 lakhs to one crore rupees and please advise me what formalities to be completed to set up such a unit in KERALA State
  • 132. dipak sharma said on 3/27/2011 8:38:38 AM
    hi i want to start new pharma manufacturing unit for tablets where i can manufacture products for someone else..i want to know basic process to start this new business..thanks
  • 133. Seth Lsy said on 3/27/2011 11:10:09 PM
    Business Location: Malaysia, Johor. I wish to set up a small scale pharmaceutical company to manufacture either weight loss products, paracetamol, aspirin or hydrochlorothiazide. I am unsure of the capital, the set up of the company and also the requirements of equipments. Please advise sir. Thank you! Appreciate any help given. Regards, Seth
  • 134. mohan menon said on 3/28/2011 8:19:10 AM
    Sir, I have a unique herbal product for burns and wounds.I would like to go for commercial production and marketing please advise. I would like to set up the manufacturing unit at Sambalpur Orissa, or at faridabad, haryana. India. KG.Mohan Menon
  • 135. Deepam Aggarwal said on 3/29/2011 7:13:42 AM
    We are an established ISO 9001:2008 & GMP certified pharma company based in Rudrapur, Uttarakhand - Indulged in the manufacturing of Tablets, Capsules, Liquids, Dry Syrups in both Beta and Non - Beta Lactum Sections. We are distributing franchisee and we do also invite companies for contact manufacturing. If anyone's interested, kindly get back to us at penam1784@in.com. Thanx.
  • 136. V.P.SATHYAMURTHI said on 4/10/2011 12:16:40 PM
    I am an herbal product consultant hands on extraction and process purification of herbs
  • 137. Akbar Agha said on 4/13/2011 3:36:33 AM
    I want to start a pharma manufacturing in Goa. Finance will be no problem for me. I need a experienced consultant who can guide me from scratch. Kindly contact me on my mobile 09370634314 or my email address: diyanahotel@yahoo.co.in. Best and kind wishes. Akbar Agha, Panaji, Goa, India
  • 138. Dhiraj Mohite said on 4/29/2011 1:45:24 AM
    Hi, i m doing m.pharm now, and i want to start the small scale pharma/ayurvedic industry of my own in maharashtra and further have a plan to expand it accordingly. plz tell me the requirement, govt. procedures, cost involved, and area required in all these things. i should be very thankful for that.
  • 139. devesh kumar pandey said on 5/6/2011 12:38:25 PM
    Hi, i m a b.pharma student and i m working in Bahrain as a pharmacist. Now i want to open my own pharma retail shop & small marketing unit in varanasi(uttar pradesh), so i need some information related to my business plan means capital investment, suitable place,suppliers, financers etc.So please help me and forward some details on my e.mail i.d. deveshpandey99@gmail.com
  • 140. Linda Tjoe said on 5/19/2011 8:14:10 AM
    Sir, I am from Indonesia ... I am intending to develop a cosmetic factory ... what is the key factors that I need to consider to find the best location for the factory? Thank you very much
  • 141. Tejal Desai said on 5/20/2011 6:04:49 AM
    Hi, I am residing in UK and intend to start a Herbal Lice killer manufacturing unit. Can you help me with the procedure of starting a manufacturing unit in UK with regards to the various clearances required and agencies(consultants) which can help me with the same. Thanks
  • 142. Md. TOUFIQUL HASAR said on 5/26/2011 6:57:47 AM
    I'm a pharmacist. i want to start a small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing business & import medicine. I would like to know what will be the cost to start a manufacturing unit for tablets and syp section.Please advise me either i do a joint venture with any multinational company or start my own business. Dhaka, bangladesh.
  • 143. KARTHICK said on 5/28/2011 1:00:10 PM
    Dear sir and madam, We are engaged in all kind of machinaries design & service & alliteration work. we are specialization Pharmaceutical machinaries side, if any require prefer us. KARTHICK 9894346035
  • 144. Mhd Fadi said on 5/31/2011 7:59:58 AM
    Dear sir, i'm a pharmacist in Damascus i spend about ten years in managing many drugs store. now i like to establish a pharmaceutical industry with a small capital in Turkie that make global market for production. i will be very pleased if you advice me to attain this goal. Mhd Fadi, Damascus Syria
  • 145. ajay sood said on 5/31/2011 1:55:14 PM
    dear sir, I am in pharma business since1985 and now want to set up an ayurvedic tablets manufacturing unit so let me know the initial investment required and infrastructure required.I want to setup a unit in haryana -india
  • 146. dheeraj sahu said on 6/3/2011 9:53:35 AM
    dear sir i am m.pharma student and i start my own company on the basis of loan license so please give me information to getting the loan license and start company
  • 147. rahul said on 6/4/2011 3:42:09 AM
    i am a b.pharma graduate and ought to start a small scale pharmaceutical industry. any one interested in the same do contact me; rahult4u000@gmail.com
  • 148. sasidharan said on 6/4/2011 12:56:03 PM
    I want to start a Herbal/Ayurvedic medicine manufacturing unit in Kerala. What are the procedures for this. Any body who can help me in this venture, with their ideas on GMP certification, Machinery manufacturers, Licensing and any matters related to this project will be most welcome. The unit is to be of a medium scale.
  • 149. Nandini Nagaraj said on 6/7/2011 6:53:15 AM
    I wish to start a herbal extracts manufacturing plant in Karnataka, India. I need some guidance about the basic requirements and legal formalities / procedures, etc. Also I need what are factors to be taken into account for setting-up a plant in India. Can i get a Project report with respect to set-up of such a plant in india? Need an idea of which are the best plant extracts that are in demand for export to abroad. Regards: Nandini Nagaraj nandini.coggcp@gmail.com
  • 150. irene paul said on 6/13/2011 7:11:12 AM
    i wish to start up a small scale pharma industry with tablets and capsules in delta state of nigeria. i would love to know what the estimate is.
  • 151. madanbangaru said on 6/16/2011 3:22:45 AM
    I wish to start a formulation facility for contract manufacturing in HYDERABAD . Need operators for liquids/tablets/capsules and serious consultants contact 9848125992
  • 152. anand kumar said on 6/18/2011 11:20:41 PM
    Sir i wish to start up a small scale pharma industry with tablets and capsules in Sitamarhi(bihar). i want to know what the estimate is.
  • 153. suraj kokate said on 6/26/2011 11:28:08 AM
    dear sir, i'm a medical rep. in yavatmal, and i want to start my own pharma company, i want to purchase product from manufacturer and sale it with my own brand. plz give me your valuable advice
  • 154. ajinkya darekar said on 6/27/2011 6:52:44 AM
    hi.... , i wish to be ayurvedic plant manufacturer where i can implant the rare ayurvedic plant which have tremendous results. i also want to start production of ayurvedic medicine. plz help me... i am from pune , maharashtra , india.
  • 155. Ajay Pannu said on 6/28/2011 5:17:20 AM
    Hi, I want to start a manufacturing plant for "Light Liquid Paraffin" in India. Need to know about the machinery required and approximate cost that would be involved in starting it i.e. Capital Expenditure.
  • 156. Milan Thaker said on 6/30/2011 8:07:23 AM
    hi, I want to start a new Pharmaceutical company. Please suggest me how to prepare its project report. Anand, Gujarat
  • 157. Neeraj Dhalla said on 7/6/2011 9:03:14 AM
    i m going to start a pharmaceutcal company in critical care segment in Delhi,Haryana & Punjab.Please suggest me what molecule i launch in the market & how much money require also suggest me a unique company name.
  • 158. anil said on 7/6/2011 2:55:49 PM
    Dear Sir, Hereby I request you to please provide the e mail id of your Head planning /product management / head marketing of any good pharma company. I want to send a proposal for a product which would be new for medical fraternity and first of its kind to prescribe [ for cardiac & diabetic patients]. The major challenge for pharmaceutical company is that they don’t have much research based product to introduce and groups have to be depend on efficient staff with less profit margin because with same product ,many competitor are in market . You would be agree with me that, to be the leader and remain as leader, you must have a research product /new concept based product in your basket. New concept is always equivalent to new research My research based innovative product would give you opportunity to be the introducer and brand leader with excellent profit. Because very few opportunity comes to us, to do the same thing with different approach. To attract the subconscious mind of doctor you will have to be different. And this difference must be only for the benefit of the customer. Therefore I need the e mail id of concerned person of your group to discuss more. With regards, Anil kumar Singh 09927264181.
  • 159. Manendra Kumar Srivastava said on 7/19/2011 8:48:55 AM
    I want to open a pharmaceutical company of tablet in Varanasi so for that i want to know detail how to open a industry and how many approval should be taken for it, how is it possible. also about the space require for it and the equipment use for it and their cost also. i also wanna know about the total investment for it.
  • 160. swarup Guha Ray said on 7/20/2011 11:40:09 AM
    working as sales head in a growing Pharma company. H as immense marketing background in eminent companies. can assist entrepreneurs in getting a strong marketing/distribution team across country.wants to tie up for exports as well.a strong marketing acumen having good communication &skills can also take up assignments for long term if proved encouraging.Regards, Swarup guha ray
  • 161. Druvi Ondaatje said on 8/3/2011 8:47:18 AM
    I want to open a pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Sri Lanka I want to know what is required and how I can get a feasibility study completed. Also would like to know what regulatory approvals are required and what they are.
  • 162. Sree Janardhanan. v said on 8/6/2011 4:05:52 AM
    Sir, I want to start a Small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing unit in Pondicherry. Please help me out for the ground work needed to start the company. How to proceed to get the facilities From the bank and Govt. of Pondicherry (Union territory). With regards, Sreejanardhanan.V M.Pharm.,(Ph.D) 09362788046
  • 163. Ashish kumar said on 8/6/2011 9:20:21 AM
    Hello sir, I am ashish from meerut. I am in B.pharm 4th year. I want to start a small scale contract based drug manufacturing unit (starting from liquid section). please suggest me procedure & requirement to take a contract from a reputed company & capital amount required initially. thank you
  • 164. Alkesh Shastri said on 8/8/2011 11:30:23 AM
    Brevad County, Florida. We need to start a pharmaceutical manufacturing company from scratch. We need links to the licenses and equipment companies who would help in our new venture.
  • 165. Suresh bhanushali said on 8/13/2011 11:53:57 AM
    I am from gujarat, i want to know how the business starts after establishing manufacturing plant, how the prepared product sold? Any method to find client for purchasing preparation.
  • 166. balpreet singh dhillon said on 8/16/2011 12:56:23 PM
    Sir, I want to start a Small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing unit in PUNJAB. How to proceed to get the facilities From the bank and Govt. of INDIA. With regards,Balpreet Singh Dhillon plz send the information in my ID (singhbalpreet48@gmail.com)
  • 167. lavneet chaudhary said on 8/18/2011 12:26:19 AM
    Sir, I want to start a Small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing unit in roorkee. How to proceed to get the facilities From the bank and Govt. of INDIA. With regards,lavneeet chaudhary plz send the information in my ID.
  • 168. chiragkumar said on 8/20/2011 4:16:46 AM
    Dear All, any one want help on starting Herbal extraction manufacturing or photochemical manufacturing related information plz contact on that mail id. thanks hv a nice day.
  • 169. Gavy said on 8/20/2011 6:11:42 AM
    we wish to set up a hospital manufacturing pharmacy at one of the biggest hospital in Harare, Zimbabwe. kindly share your tips about starting process. i'm looking forward to your responds.
  • 170. prathap said on 8/22/2011 1:50:21 AM
    Hi, This is prathap from chennai ,I am basically chemical engineer,Now I would like to start small scale chemical or pharmaceutic industry, I need some experience people guide line, How to start small scale industry. please advice prathap1978@yahoo.co.in
  • 171. Dr Girish H R said on 8/23/2011 11:44:46 AM
    Hi, I am Girish from bangalore working as Scientist in a Pharmaceutical R & D center, willing to set up my own R & D center in synthetic field or to set up a simple herbal extraction unit. Please let me know more about the herbal extraction unit and there market. Thanks and Regards, Girish H R
  • 172. Rituraj Bhawsar said on 8/24/2011 5:52:10 AM
    Hi,this is Rituraj I wish to start a small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing plant with an aim of future expansion. The plant will be located in MAHESHWAR,(M.P.) please suggest me procedure & requirement to take a contract from a reputed company & capital amount required initially. I will appreciate all the help i can get. rituraj6886@gmail.com Thank you.
  • 173. Dhruv patel said on 8/27/2011 5:45:22 AM
    Hi!! I am pharmacist..i am from ahmedabad, gujarat. i want to start business in pharma line.and i have to start business in small amount.so plz give me advise how can i start business and which type of business in pharma line?9712643290.
  • 174. Neeraj Pandey said on 8/27/2011 11:42:23 AM
    Hi, We are a medicine marketing company based in India. We want to get some medicines made under our own brand from a third party drug manufacturer in India, and market the same in India ourselves. Would like someone to help us understand the process of getting the brand registered with the drug authority in India. Neeraj Pandey 9873349502 Delhi, India
  • 175. Jagadish said on 8/30/2011 2:15:11 AM
    I am a herbalist and practicing herbals in treating persons with ailments with locally available herbs. Now I am planning for formulation unit for domestic & international market. In international market the products are sold as food supplements. All ready I have got enquirers for the formulations with my ingredients. I would be grateful If you can detail me the registration particulars. My Unit will be in Andhra Pradesh,Hyderabad.
  • 176. Anay Damani said on 9/1/2011 7:36:48 AM
    dear sir,i am fron Jalgaon,Maharashtra.i want to start a small scale pharmaceutical company with view of further expansion. initially i want to start with capsule filling plant.so what details are necessary to start the same.
  • 177. Sanjay said on 9/7/2011 4:01:18 AM
    I want to establish Pharma Industry with atleast one line of tablets, One line of Capsule and one line of syrup at Uttrakhand.Please provide detail expenditure required for this project except land and building. As I have already purchased land (approximate 1 Hec.) in Industrial area of Uttrakhand.I also need information that how to obtaining government approvals, formulations, setting factory, suitable machineries selection, efficient staff, finding of companies willing to manufacture their products with my company on loan licensing basis. In this connection can I get a project report?. Please contact me with details on skpatel.ujvnl@gmail.com
  • 178. swati said on 9/8/2011 12:10:28 PM
    i want to start pharmaceutical small scale company with 5 key products , taking product from 3 party manufacturer and market it in Mumbai . tell me name of the manufacturers who can give quality and product at low rate. what will b the other requirements for setting up company in terms of documents /place size minimum/
  • 179. samir jatania said on 9/9/2011 8:54:32 AM
    sir, I want to start my pharmaceutical manufacturing unit in orissa, to start with I would like produce protein powder and food based syrup. pls advice me where to get license , machinery, and other formalities.
  • 180. Nicole said on 9/9/2011 1:33:07 PM
    Hi, we have a manufacturing company being built in Pakistan and am hoping to import the generic drugs into the US. Hoping you can offer me some information about FDA approval as well as getting information about collaborating with another manufacturing companies to help with importing. Thanks
  • 181. Girish said on 9/11/2011 12:00:03 PM
    Hi, I want to start small scale bulk drug manufacturing unit in Gujarat, Kindly suggest me How to start and what are the requirements to start new business and how to get license
  • 182. ARASHAD NAWAJ beginner adviser said on 9/13/2011 4:30:34 AM
    Hi, I want to start a pharma plant, have complete knowledge of set up of plant. I am looking for an investor. Please revert back at arshad_nawaj@yahoo.com or call at +91-9808107885 / 9997872012

Ph: 9997872012

• 183. monisha patel said on 9/19/2011 1:52:13 AM
    hi. i m a b.pharm graduate. want to start a pharma firm of my own. pls suggest about the initial capital needed but it should be minimum as possible, on which product/formulation i should start...i just know that i m firmly passionately dedicated toward this thing..want to do something big ..but at present i don't have much money ..so suggest me some thing which suits my requirements for small scale...later on i ll expand it accordingly....pls reply soon.. thanku... monisha
  • 184. Minal said on 9/19/2011 6:25:50 AM
    HI, I am Pharmacy graduate and done my Master in Pharmaceutics from USA, now, I want to start my own pharma treading business in Gujarat, and in future want to develop my own manufacturing plant. It would appreciate if i get help regarding marketing of my API.(
  • 185. Imam Sherif said on 9/19/2011 12:01:47 PM
    we want to start the production of drugs but in syrup form for now. Please kindly assist us on the guideline for the production procedure and the industrial arrangement. The company will be setup in Kwara State Nigeria. Thank you
  • 186. S K Jha said on 9/19/2011 12:23:32 PM
    Sir I want to start injectable filling factory in Raigad district of Maharashtra (India). I would like to know that what is minimum requirement of floor area for filling & packaging including lab & QC room, store, wash room, office,store, Utility & ETP for 02 lakh vile / ampoule liquid/powder filling capacity in 8 hrs shift per day of a factory. With Regards SK Jha
  • 187. mandlecha piyush said on 9/20/2011 10:01:26 AM
    i want to start pharma marketing company. i want to take manufactured product from other company and market it under my own name.can i start it with only wholesale license or will i require any other registration.
  • 188. roshan wagh said on 9/21/2011 1:45:14 AM
    Dear Team, I want to start business in pharmaceutical field. Please guide me about which business. with minimum investment...
  • 189. Rajnish Singh said on 9/22/2011 2:54:10 PM
    i want to start a marketing company of pharmaceutical products i m looking for a business partner who has there own pharmaceutical manufacturing plant.if any one have requirement contact to me on my no. o9860648372
  • 190. yogesh patel said on 9/24/2011 12:58:32 AM
    hi! i want to start small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing in gujarat so some give me tips about how to do it?
  • 191. virendra said on 9/26/2011 3:14:54 PM
    Dear sir, I am a B.pharm graduate and want to start a small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing unit in Bangalore-(Karnataka)India.please suggest me about the initial capital needed with minimum investment as possible with an aim of future expansion. please kindly assist me on the guidelines for the manufacturing procedure and industrial arrangement and equipment needed in the sense a complete knowledge of set up of a unit.
  • 192. dr mostafa said on 9/30/2011 4:03:12 PM
    i am from egypt. i have big experience at manage pharmaceutical factory from a to z. if any one want my experience inform me on my mail mostafa_foda@hotmail.com
  • 193. m atif said on 10/2/2011 12:32:58 AM
    Dear sir i want to start a small scale pharmaceutical marketing setup in karachi pakistan so please give me some advice about how to do it
  • 194. edilyn fajardo aloba said on 10/3/2011 3:49:01 AM
    I am doing a market research. Our company plans to venture into a new business which is pharmaceuticals here in Singapore. How to deal with drug manufacturers as far as getting the right products is concerned and how much money is required.
  • 195. Bhanwar singh said on 10/6/2011 1:20:28 PM
    i wish to start a small scale recovered solvent and bulk drugs intermediate manufacturing plant on riico industrial area(raj),i have a good experience on many field of bulk drugs manufacturing, i need someone who can help write from obtaining government approvals. And i want know what is loan license. please send me a project report. my mail id bhanwar1981@gmal.com
  • 196. Uday Chile said on 10/7/2011 4:18:19 AM
    We are pharmaceutical formulation manufacturing unit in mumbai india.We specilise in liquid orals,ointments and sterile ointments. we are looking for market specialists with hands on experience in establishing our marketing within one year. We are having range of more then 300 good products. Kindly contact on 0982002724 for further discussion and offer.
  • 197. Shiva Prakash said on 10/7/2011 1:42:46 PM
    Hi, I am planning to start Ayurvedic health care center with minimum 5 doctors. Please guide me about registering the firm and is there any license I have to obtain. Can Ayurvedic doctors prepare own medicine for the patients and is there any separate registration required. I am planning to start in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
  • 198. patel hiren said on 10/11/2011 11:01:06 AM
    hello, i would like to start export business of pharmaceutical product but i have start with non regulatory country, means i export the drug without submitting dossier but i don't know which country is non regulatory please send me the list of country. Gujarat, india, hiren patel hiren4037@gmail.com
  • 199. Sandip Bhattacharya said on 10/12/2011 5:07:38 PM
    We want to set up an injectable manufacturing factory in West Bengal (India). We would like to know the minimum requirement of floor area and capital investments for manufacturing, filling & packaging (with proper lab & QC room, store, wash room, admin office, etc) of 02 - 03 lakh vials / ampules per day. Also please let us know the kind of machinery (with cost) that is required in this kind of ventures. Thanks Sandip Bhattacharya
  • 200. A siddiqi said on 10/13/2011 1:59:32 AM
    I have good experience in pharmaceutical factory from a to z, set up etc. if any one want my experience inform me on my mail arshad.nawaj@gmail.com / +91- 9997872012