Start Diaper Manufacturing Business

If you wish to know how to start diaper manufacturing business then just follow your competitor’s product closely. Check out how they make and sell their product which gives them revenue and success.

Create a proper strategy and have a marketing team which will make your presence felt in the local hospitals, clinics and baby stores. Start diaper manufacturing business on a local level first.

diaper business

Diaper’s seems to have revolutionized the baby care industry because they are hygienic and helps to get rid of that dirty smell; of course thereby keeping the babies bottom clean and germs free.

Diaper Manufacturing Business

These days disposable diapers seem to have taken the baby world by storm. Almost all mothers want these for their new born. Thus it seems but only lucrative to start a diaper manufacturing business. This is more so because of the increasing fertility rate across the world. So, this is no doubt a lucrative business if you really wish to start. Also, there is lesser competition in this field as compared to other businesses. What you need will be trained staff and an effective management system followed by perfect marketing team.

Things Needed for Diaper Manufacturing

What you need to take care while starting the diaper manufacturing business is the effective implementation of the plan and an efficient strategy should be drawn beforehand. You need to know that your business will be successful only if the customers are satisfied and they trust your product. So, make sure you are offering them baby nappies which are hygienic and soft for the baby skin. They are reasonably priced in terms of other diapers available in the market. You have to be equally conscious with regard to functionality and availability of the product in different markets.

Being a new company you have to first of all make your presence felt in the market. Thus to start with, it is better to start manufacturing on a local level and thereon move on to the regional level in future. It is important to create an implementation booklet and strategy plan with your goals properly written.

When you begin you also need to know of your targeted customers. This may include hospitals, clinics and various wholesale traders who will make your product available in various baby stores. Building your image is a must in this field and hence instead of going in for profits focus primarily on your product and the revenues will follow soon.

When you start with this business, you need to closely follow your competitor’s- how they are designing and selling the diapers. You have to understand what the needs of your local customers are. You also have to define your speed and as well as technology available at hand and this should be within your budget too.

• 1. Ali said on 12/26/2012 4:27:15 PM
    I need to start somewhere in Africa, also need more infos about manufacturing machinery, raw materials and their prospective prices as well. thanks
  • 2. Prasad said on 1/5/2013 12:47:32 AM
    I am interested to start diaper business in Hyderabad, Andhapradesh, India. is it suitable place or not
  • 3. steven said on 1/16/2013 11:42:54 PM
    hi, good morning, i am intrested to start this busness in mumbai, maharashtra, india. can u help me with the details of the buiness.
  • 4. Santujit said on 2/16/2013 11:49:19 AM
    I am interested, location kolkata, pls send me about raw material.
  • 5. bharat singla said on 2/20/2013 10:51:35 AM
    i am interested in diaper manufacturing, Location Ambala, haryana plz send the ful information about machine and raw material needed
  • 6. jamil ghani said on 2/28/2013 4:52:14 AM
    I would be interested in diaper manufacture. What equipment/machinery would be required and how much would this cost. Please give details. Thank you, Jamil
  • 7. mohd shakir said on 3/7/2013 5:50:33 AM
    i am interested in diaper manufacturing, Location jhansi, up plz send the full information about machine and raw material needed
  • 8. BOBBY PATEL said on 3/8/2013 7:37:03 PM
    Needs some basic guidelines, on how much would be the start up cost, equipments/machinery needed, where to get the raw materials etc. Planning to start in Georgia - USA.
  • 9. aishwarya seth said on 3/9/2013 11:59:39 PM
    Kindly provide details regarding the setting up of this factory, capital required, machinery cost, electricity, raw material equipped and where can it be purchased,
  • 10. johnson said on 3/20/2013 12:10:16 PM
    My name is johnson. I am an Indian currently in Kingdom of Bahrain. I would like to establish Diaper manufacturing unit in chennai. can you please help me to get an idea of the required capital, raw material requirement, Required Area of the manufacturing unit, technical skilled and unskilled staff required. and all other basic requirement to start up a unit. Kindly inform at the earliest. Johnson. A.G.
  • 11. henry said on 3/24/2013 10:06:17 PM
    i am interested to set up the diaper manufacturing plant in malaysia. could you please supply me all the details. thanks.
  • 12. Ben said on 3/28/2013 4:06:44 AM
    I'm interested to setup this type of unit in RD Congo, Kinshasa can you help with sample of business plan and other relevant info? Thanks.
  • 13. Ayman said on 4/2/2013 5:10:17 PM
    I need to start factory for diaper in egypt, please let me know how i get the machines and suppliers
  • 14. Michelle Ellis said on 4/9/2013 9:11:33 AM
    I'm interested in diaper factory in Indiana. I have building for this factory.
  • 15. raja said on 4/21/2013 5:02:08 AM
    My name is raja. Currently staying tadepalligudem Andhra Pradesh. I would like to establish diapers manufacturing unit. I want to know required area of unit, raw material, capital, skilled and un-skilled labour
  • 16. aman said on 4/22/2013 6:24:13 AM
    I would like to start up the diaper manufacturing company in africa, will you send me all the necessary info please.
  • 17. Mayuri said on 4/25/2013 1:36:07 AM
    Hello i am Mayuri, i would like to start up the diaper manufacturing company in india. will you send the necessary information.
  • 18. Mayuri said on 4/25/2013 2:53:57 AM
    Hello i am mayuri. i would like to start up Diaper manufacturing company will you send material, machine, skilled labour ect and necessary info. from chittoor (andhra Pradesh), india.
  • 19. abbas jinwala said on 4/28/2013 9:34:40 AM
    i would like to start up the diaper manufacturing business in ahmedabad city in gujarat, in india. will u send details of machinery, raw material etc. and where to get the raw materials. thanks.
  • 20. Batbold said on 4/30/2013 8:30:01 AM
    I would like to start up the diaper manufacturing business in Mongolia and could you send me more information about manufacturing machinery, required area of unit, raw material, capital, skilled and un-skilled labour thanks
  • 21. pankaj said on 5/1/2013 1:04:02 PM
    i am interested to setup the diaper factory in fazilka punjab india plz send me full detail
  • 22. MURARI LAL said on 5/2/2013 11:32:17 AM
    I have purchased a 600 sq m Industrial plot in greater Noida (UP). I am interested: To setup a diaper(Children & Adults) manufacturing business at small scale. Or To setup a under garments (Male & Female both) manufacturing business at small scale. Kindly advise send me more information for both the above cited business about manufacturing machinery, raw material, capital, skilled and un-skilled labour thanks
  • 23. shanthi said on 6/13/2013 4:47:14 AM
    i am interested to setup the diaper factory in Banglore India plz send me full details.
  • 24. Nandipha said on 7/7/2013 6:47:55 AM
    Good day. My name is Nandipha. I want to set up a small diaper manufacturing factory in Zimbabwe. Can you assist me a detailed cost of Material and machines. Thank you
  • 25. abdal said on 7/21/2013 4:06:12 PM
    i am living in kabul afghanistan . main difficulty is of machinery and power usage labour also expensive. how much it will cost to make diaper factory
  • 26. C.Kiran said on 8/2/2013 8:15:48 AM
    I want to start a Diaper business in my Vinukonda Guntur (Dist) what is the cost of industry.
  • 27. kishore said on 8/3/2013 8:05:57 AM
    hi i am from hyderabad and id like to know where can i get these diaper making machine in india? my no 9848798434, please provide the details .
  • 28. JYOTHI ANN said on 8/18/2013 7:26:28 PM
    I wish to start a diaper manufacturing unit in kerala or karnataka state. what is the cost of industry.
  • 29. MARY said on 8/22/2013 6:12:22 AM
    I WANT TO START MY OWN COMPANY DIAPER MANUFACTURING BUSINESS LOCATION IN MAMELODI PRETORIA TSHWANE HOW MUCH TO START AND THE RAW MATERIAL EQUIPPED AND WHERE TO CAN IT BE PURCHASED. ALL TOTAL COST?
  • 30. vijaya said on 9/2/2013 12:23:47 PM
    i want to start baby diaper industry as small scale in rajahmundry rural
  • 31. iqbal hashim said on 9/25/2013 3:31:25 AM
    hi i want to start diaper manufacturing unit in kolkatta, bihar stata. plz send me details from where i got machine and raw material.....and how much fund required ..
  • 32. JP said on 10/12/2013 5:54:52 PM
    Hi there, I am interested in operating my own diaper manufacturing business near Panipat, Haryana. Your guidance will be much appreciated. Thank you.
  • 33. regina mchuma said on 10/24/2013 4:53:42 AM
    hello would like to know the detail of diaper manufacturing industry its plant, material, skills and everything. am Tanzanian Africa.
  • 34. saleem ansari said on 10/25/2013 11:37:45 AM
    i want to start diaper manufacturing business in madhya pradesh plz guidance me & provide the details thanks
  • 35. Devashish Kumar Singh said on 10/29/2013 11:16:29 AM
    I want to know how to start and how many money spend to start and also I know about the raw material and machinery, maker(worker).
  • 36. kgosi said on 10/31/2013 2:27:08 AM
    I would like to open in Botswana. I have access to market after operating supplies business for 3 years. I am based in Gaborone, Botswana.
  • 37. Md Ali said on 11/13/2013 3:38:35 PM
    Hello there please I am from chennai. Indeed seek guidance to setup diaper making unite in chennai. So pls guide me where I can get the materials as well as machines. Eagerly waiting
  • 38. syed.shuttari said on 11/17/2013 2:44:19 AM
    raw material and machinery anywhere in globe kindly contact me on kamilpasha@yahoo.com (diaper manufacturing) unit
  • 39. Ali Farah said on 11/21/2013 12:30:45 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I want to start my own children diapers and lady hygiene factory in East Africa. I need machinery supplier or a turnkey project executor. I need to know the costs of the machinery and the raw materials required.
  • 40. nadeem khan said on 11/21/2013 3:52:59 AM
    Hi, I am interested to set up a small diaper manufacturing unit. Can you please advice me on how to start, what kind of equipment are required, how to make(process) basically everything needed to set up a diaper making. Thanks pls confirm me.
  • 41. Bincy Joby said on 12/9/2013 12:12:38 PM
    I am interested to start a diaper making unit in kerala. From where can I get machines. how does it cost?
  • 42. pradeep N said on 12/17/2013 2:18:52 AM
    Hi,This is Pradeep. I want to start a diapers manufacturing unit in Hyderabad. Can you please send the complete information about budget and machinery and labour cost and raw materials and market range all type of information. Please send me the information as early as possible. Am waiting for your response. my contact details pradeep.immix@gmail.com
  • 43. thembisile doreen thebehali said on 12/25/2013 3:31:01 PM
    Hi am interested in starting the baby diaper and sanitary pads manufacturing company in alberton to supply hospital, clinics, schools, wholesalers but am from disadvantage community whereby the rate of unemployment its very high. Therefore by establishing this type of a business will eliminate unemployment, and i want to no how i will be assisted
  • 44. Gaurav Singhal said on 12/27/2013 3:06:34 AM
    I want to set up diaper industry in Meerut (u.p.).. Kindly share a full project report.....
  • 45. Mercedes Mwansa said on 12/27/2013 3:12:17 AM
    I am in Lusaka Zambia and interested in understanding the process, costing of equipment and raw materials.
  • 46. juge said on 12/28/2013 1:53:55 AM
    HI i am from mongolia want to stat diaper business need more information. thanks
  • 47. Gcotyiswa Zono said on 1/14/2014 5:44:25 AM
    i want to start diapers business, want more info and how much is the machine, and where can i government grant to start business
  • 48. Ritesh mehta said on 1/15/2014 7:51:37 AM
    Want to start Adult diaper manufacturing in gujarat, have a industrial constructed premises send me cost of machinery and raw material. Ritesh Mehta 09825559466
  • 49. rahul ahinave said on 1/18/2014 5:02:37 AM
    i have to start adult diaper manufacture in mumbai so request you give me detail of the manufacture plant.
  • 50. mia said on 1/18/2014 3:06:19 PM
    Hi my name is mia from nigeria please i want to know the names of baby diaper machines and their prices..thanks
  • 51. bkpatil said on 1/20/2014 11:57:43 AM
    hi, i want to start baby diaper manufacturing plant in Nanded Maharashtra. will u please guide me.
  • 52. nnkishore said on 1/24/2014 7:11:43 AM
    Dear sir, i want to start diaper manufacturing business in Hyderabad (Andrapradesh) guidance me & provide the details. Thanks
  • 53. sachin sharma said on 1/26/2014 4:03:28 PM
    Dear sir i want To Start Delhi Plz. Guidance To start diaper Manufacturing business Details
  • 54. murigeppa said on 3/3/2014 4:56:34 AM
    please guide me to establish sanitary napkins manufacture by branded products franchise. city ; Hubli Karnataka India
  • 55. Patel Kuldeep said on 3/5/2014 9:25:01 AM
    I have started business in Gujrat so guide me for diaper manufacturer machines price or other guide provide me
  • 56. shabir ahmad said on 3/7/2014 3:21:44 AM
    Dear sir, I wish to start my business and I wish to start manufacturing of adult dippers I want to start from local level with manual machines kindly guide me regarding the cost of machine, raw material and if possible further information in this category looking forward for your earliest response. Shabir Ahmad, Srinagar, J and k
  • 57. Vinay Anand said on 3/14/2014 7:57:55 AM
    Anybody wants to start Diaper business or wants to set-up diaper manufacturing unit can contact me. I have three + years of experience of running a diaper manufacturing plant and setting up its factory. My email is vinay.anand@sify.com.
  • 58. Dhananjay said on 3/19/2014 4:28:04 AM
    pl. send me the details setup requirement to start the business of dipar manufacturing. i want to start business in maharashtra. Dhananjay 9822254412
  • 59. Vijay Kawade said on 3/20/2014 3:40:37 AM
    Hi, This is Vijay Kawade, I want start a Adult Diaper Manufacturing in Pune Maharastra. I know all Type of machine and raw material. For same I visit to China also, We have small surve of the same products. I work on this project but it require 10 to 12 Cr. can you suggest me how the central govt. give finance for the same project and subsidy. pl. reply .Vijay Kawade, Pune, Maharastra, India. +91 9823051959. car_vijay_k@yahoo.co.in
  • 60. sravani praveen said on 4/4/2014 1:36:45 PM
    tell me more info abt diaper company in anantapur district andhra pradesh
  • 61. nimesh agarwal said on 4/12/2014 6:09:47 AM
    I'm frm kanpur uttar pradesh india ..need to know all details from raw material machinery to setting up the plant.
  • 62. SHAHID HUSSAIN said on 4/12/2014 11:13:34 AM
    SIR, I WANT TO START DIAPER MANUFACTURING UNIT AT ANANTNAG A RURAL DISTRICT OF JK, PLEASE GUIDE ME IN THIS REGARD. NAME:- SHAHID HUSSAIN, QUALIFICATION :- BSC,MBA MARKETING FINANCE 9697006634
  • 63. subhajit ganguly said on 4/16/2014 12:32:29 PM
    we wish to start this business in bangalore. please let me know in and out of this business. i want to know about the investment of this business.
  • 64. Oliver M Kalabo said on 4/17/2014 11:21:47 AM
    I am based in Lusaka, Zambia and want to start a diaper manufacturing company. I want know how I should go about it.
  • 65. sunil said on 4/23/2014 3:59:41 AM
    May I know the resources need to start up this manufacturing unit. What kind of raw materials are needed for this start up.
  • 66. Deepa said on 5/5/2014 3:25:20 AM
    HI i would like to get the details on starting a diaper manufacturing business, kindly let me know what will be the approximate start cost involved and what all is required to start. Deepa
  • 67. HAKAN ANDIC said on 5/5/2014 10:54:49 AM
    Hi, I am a producer of PP, SS and SMS nonwoven for baby diapers in Turkey. Any interested person can contact me for their need. We produce Topsheet, Corewrap, Backsheet and Leg cuffs material.
  • 68. Irfan ali said on 5/8/2014 8:17:21 AM
    I want to start a diapers manufacturing small unit. How can i get a machinery. i live in Canada. city mississauga
  • 69. Mary said on 5/14/2014 1:44:27 PM
    Hi... I am interested in starting a dipper, toilet paper and cleaning soap manufacturing. Please send more info.
  • 70. Nilesh Bhansali said on 5/25/2014 11:30:11 AM
    hi I am starting new manufacturing business please guideline me. send project report or quotation for small scale manufacturing business
  • 71. Farai said on 5/26/2014 4:28:27 AM
    I am really interested in starting a new manufacturing plant for diapers and sanitary pads in Zimbabwe. We are currently importing everything. Could i please have an indication of the costs involved and the raw materials required.
  • 72. seb said on 6/3/2014 7:25:05 AM
    Hi please how much is ok to set up diapers factory as a beginner. Cheers
  • 73. kulwant ray said on 6/5/2014 6:38:26 AM
    i want to start diper manufacturing guide me all
  • 74. sateesh said on 6/7/2014 5:54:49 AM
    I am interest in manufacturing in diapers. Please send me machinery cost approximately
  • 75. Bharat Chaudhari said on 6/7/2014 7:43:31 AM
    I am staying at Mehsan, Gujarat. I want to start manufacturing of diapers. Please send me business strategy, machinery, investment, recurring and non-recurring cost of project.
  • 76. rakesh said on 6/13/2014 9:39:44 AM
    Hi i want to start diaper manufacturer so plz help me .give me detail of financial & others
  • 77. Rajesh said on 6/16/2014 1:14:14 AM
    Hi this is rajesh i would like to start diapers manufacturing business. Pl mail me project report rajeshg12@gmail.com
  • 78. akash gupta said on 6/29/2014 12:40:38 PM
    Hi, I would like to know about investment & detail process (required to setup up diaper manufacturing business.In india M.P
  • 79. maxwell said on 7/3/2014 4:13:44 PM
    HI, My name is Maxwell and i need to start a diaper or tissue making business in zim . what will be costs to set it up in terms of equipment . Also if its a good business venure starting on small scale. thanks in advance
  • 80. GIREESH.G said on 7/4/2014 7:21:02 AM
    I want to start small scale Diapers and sanitary napkins manufacturing and sales business. please give the required information and budget
  • 81. ahmed said on 7/13/2014 4:13:14 PM
    Hi I want to start diapers manufacturing in UTTER pREdesh so please send me the details of raw materials
  • 82. abhishek bose said on 7/15/2014 5:44:52 AM
    hi i want to start diapers & tissue manufacturing in kolkata. give me all required information and budget.
  • 83. abhishek said on 7/21/2014 2:03:06 PM
    Hi sir, I want to start my own diapers making Business on small scale so kindly give me full detail of it..and what machinery required for it. Abhishek 09887661574
  • 84. P.S.Naidu said on 7/31/2014 3:22:32 AM
    I am mailing from South Odisha bordering Andhra Pradesh & Chattisgarh. This is a mix of rural and urban belt. I would be interested in diaper manufacturing unit on a small scale initially and scale up at a latter stage both as business venture and bit of upliftment of the rural poor. So what are the costs involved ? Availability of the raw material, machinery etc. Is it possible for you to sen out those details? Thanks, Warm regards, PSN
  • 85. NARASINGARAO GOMPA said on 8/1/2014 1:36:56 AM
    I am mailing from Visakhapatnam-Andharapradesh. I would be interested in diaper manufacturing small unit on a small scale initially. so what are the costs involved? Availability of the raw material, machinery and process. is it possible for you to sent out those details? Thanks, Warm regards, GNR
  • 86. salisu iliyasu mohammad said on 8/5/2014 5:08:46 PM
    Dear sir, I want to setup a diaper(pampers)factory at jos, plateau state. please kindly send me details requirement, raw materials and cost of equipment to setup the factory. Thank you.
  • 87. Shambhu Kumar said on 8/9/2014 6:05:59 AM
    I am interested in setting Diaper factory in Eastern Part of India. Please send me all the relevant information.
  • 88. shuja nabi said on 8/11/2014 7:22:48 AM
    i want to establish diaper industry in kashmir. can you give me idea and estimate to this industry with out land cost
  • 89. Bharat Jadhav beginner adviser said on 8/12/2014 10:59:02 AM
    Anybody wants to start Diaper & sanitary Napkin manufacturing unit or wants any related help can contact me. I have more than six years experience of running a diaper manufacturing plant & 3 baby diaper, 2 adult diaper & 2 sanitary napkin machine installation experience. My email id is bharatj7588@gmail.com

bharatj7588@gmail.com || Consultant

• 90. mahesh shah said on 8/14/2014 2:25:34 AM
    I am looking for guidance advice to set up Diaper manufacturing for Ahmedabad India. cell phone 90999 30017. Mahesh Shah
  • 91. Nandakishor Umrani said on 8/15/2014 4:25:40 AM
    Please guide me to set up Baby diaper manufacturing at India, Maharashtra , Pune. My mobile phone # is 9822199680.
  • 92. Sue Dewar said on 8/23/2014 10:04:44 AM
    I live in Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa and am thinking of manufacturing diapers. Would you please be so kind as to give me more info regarding this product. ie necessary equipment, space needed, etc. Thank you kindly
  • 93. ronal said on 8/23/2014 10:47:27 AM
    hello, I live I south Africa, but I need to start a baby and adult diaper factory. in Johannesburg, on a small scale, but for commercial purposes, please I need to know how much it can cost to buy the machinery only. thanks
  • 94. Bharat Jadhav beginner adviser said on 8/26/2014 10:31:07 AM

@Sue Dewar,  Sounds good that you are interested to start Diaper manufacturing in SA. If you want to buy machine only then the cost is going approximately 150000 to 200000 million USD.

bharatj7588@gmail.com || Consultant

• 95. Betty Nicholas said on 8/28/2014 12:11:48 PM
    I would like to manufacture baby diapers in pretoria, south africa. may i please have information on the start up materials, machinery cost and how to guidance on how to effectively start the business. Thank you
  • 96. naushad ahmad said on 8/31/2014 10:24:29 PM
    I want to start my own diaper manufacturing for babies in north India. pl. suggest how to buy machines and raw materials for manufacturing.
  • 97. prem said on 9/1/2014 4:22:18 AM
    please send me project report. planning to start up in south india
  • 98. naseer k said on 9/6/2014 12:41:57 AM
    Hi i would like to start up this business in kerala kannur plz send me the all details
  • 99. vamsi said on 9/6/2014 6:26:25 AM
    want to start diaper industry in hyderabad, Requesting you to send me the details
  • 100. abdul munaf said on 9/7/2014 12:33:48 AM
    want to start diaper industry in chennai, i am an ex servicemen, pl provide me with the details. with regards, 9176048710
  • 101. zaki imam said on 9/11/2014 5:31:47 PM
    Hi, Myself Zaki Imam, I want to start disposal diaper small scale industry in bihar, so please guide me with detail information from manufacturing to marketing.
  • 102. Arun said on 9/23/2014 6:04:08 AM
    i would like to start a small level diaper manufacturing unit in kerala. Please let me know the details.
  • 103. md shahzad said on 9/23/2014 7:06:01 AM
    SIR CAN YOU PROVIDE ALL DATA FOR MANUFACTURING DIAPER PLANT LIKE RAW MATERIAL, MACHINE, QUALITY ASSURANCE, QUALITY MANAGEMENT, ENVIRONMENT & OTHERS SIR PROVIDE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
  • 104. venu gopal said on 9/26/2014 5:15:30 AM
    I want to start my own diaper manufacturing for babies in bangalore. can you please tell me what is the cost of manufacturing unit
  • 105. rohit Kapoor said on 9/26/2014 8:15:41 AM
    i would like to start a small level diaper manufacturing unit in new Delhi. Please let me know the details.
  • 106. Mahesh said on 9/29/2014 4:09:57 AM
    Hi, I would like to set up a plan in East Godavari district. Could you please send me details. Regards, Mahesh
  • 107. Rajesh Kumar said on 9/29/2014 5:15:45 AM
    Dear Sir, i want to start baby diaper business in karnal area so request you to please send me the quotation of your machine and other information like how much area i have need
  • 108. Rajesh Kumar said on 9/29/2014 5:17:00 AM
    please do it on urgent business, and please give me some other business idea also
  • 109. sudip said on 10/4/2014 9:08:19 AM
    Mumbai, India. Please send me details of area required for office/factory, Raw materials required, staff required, cost incurred in production of 1 diaper, machines required and it's cost, etc...
  • 110. karma dorji said on 10/6/2014 3:14:46 AM
    Dear Sir, i want to start baby diaper business in Bhutan, so i request you to please send me the quotation of your machine and other information like raw materials, quality assure etc. how much area i have needed.
  • 111. Mohammed abdul lateef said on 10/12/2014 2:23:02 PM
    Hi sir I want to start diaper manufacturing business at local state level around 10 district. Give me the detail's of requirements.. Machine details with cost. Area requirement, Goc, Gulbarga district Karnataka state country india
  • 112. Rameen said on 10/18/2014 2:28:55 AM
    Hi, We are about to start baby diapers manufacturing in Afghanistan. we need to buy machines as well as a consultancy, because we are new at this business, so we need for some one who can provide us Machines as well as who can run our company quickly stand. Regards, Rameen Nadery, Rameen.nadery@ahg.af
  • 113. feraz said on 10/18/2014 6:20:54 AM
    Hi i need to start diaper factory in uae & I need to know how much it will cost ? plze let me know at farazdaqalkhorsan@gmail.com , thanks
  • 114. job said on 10/22/2014 9:02:42 AM
    Nakuru kenya Good evening sir , want to start diapers business in local level. How much total cost occurred for implementing this product. Please. Let me know sir.thank you
  • 115. Tilak said on 10/29/2014 4:30:12 AM
    Hi i am interested to start a diaper manufacturing location wasim (washim). plz send details Machinery & Raw materials
  • 116. R.SURESH said on 10/29/2014 6:40:32 AM
    Our is a foundation for mentally challenged person and they diapers at regularly so we thought to manufacture the same and donate them as they are GOD GIVEN CHILD so i request you send the quotation where we live is Hyderabad india
  • 117. pradnya said on 10/31/2014 3:46:54 AM
    i want to start diaper manufacture in pune & want to know the investment cost , skilled labour, raw material what will be required please give me the details
  • 118. Khan Rezayee said on 11/4/2014 1:43:03 PM
    Hi I'm interest to set up a baby diaper manufacture company in Afghanistan please if some one can help me in this regards contact to my email ID. Thanks
  • 119. Navdeep Ajmani said on 11/7/2014 2:43:11 AM
    Hi I'm interested to start baby diaper manufacturer company in Bilaspur (Chhattesgard) . we want to know the investment in all project. expenses to raw material ,how many Labour required, maximum land r required.& Total cost.please give me details soon as possible
  • 120. Saket Murarka said on 11/8/2014 10:59:24 PM
    Hi, I am interested in setting up a diaper manufacturing plant in Nepal. I want to know the detailed costing of the project and the diaper. I want to know the scope of supplies of raw materials and the diapers. The investment required, the requirement of godown and the type of godown required, the quantity of labour required. please get in touch through mail. thanks
  • 121. ravi said on 11/19/2014 8:24:57 AM
    I want start small industry it is okay for me and how mush I have invested amount. My place is vijayawada. , andhrapradhesh. India.
  • 122. Harish said on 11/22/2014 1:30:56 PM
    i would like to start up Diaper manufacturing company will you send material, machine, and necessary info. from kadapa (andhra Pradesh), india.
  • 123. INDRAVEER SINGH PATEL said on 11/25/2014 3:39:15 AM
    Myself indraveer singh patel ,i am interested to start damper/napkin business at Bhopal (mp) .pl give me suggestion equipment /machinery cost & total skilled / unskilled manpower. cell no-07738068925
  • 124. subash said on 11/29/2014 5:35:17 AM
    Hi I want to start diaper manufacturing industry in delhi. I have my own mould manufacturing plant with Complete tool room. In delhi. Also how much area do I need -for diaper industry. Mbl -- +918802211826
  • 125. Varun said on 12/3/2014 4:11:23 AM
    i would like to start up Diaper manufacturing company will you send material, machine, and necessary info. from Surat,Gujarat,india.
  • 126. Binoy varghese said on 12/4/2014 3:36:38 AM
    I would like to start baby diaper factory, may i Have your assistance.
  • 127. G. Srikanth said on 12/6/2014 7:23:06 PM
    Myself G. Srikanth ,i am interested to start children diapers & sanitary napkin (wings/regular) business at andhrapradesh .pl give me suggestion equipment /machinery cost & total skilled / unskilled manpower. cell no-08121805136 & mail me the details on gajula1693.sridhar@gmail.com plz
  • 128. arun said on 12/9/2014 5:54:50 AM
    Hello i am Arun! I am interested in starting up diaper manufacturing company. It would be grateful if you send me the business plan which has information about material, machine, skilled labour ,etc. from Raipur,Chhattisgarh , india.
  • 129. sasikiran talluri said on 12/16/2014 2:46:55 AM
    My name is sasikiran. Currently staying vijayawada Andhra Pradesh. I would like to establish diapers manufacturing unit. I want to know required area of unit, raw material, capital, skilled and un-skilled labour total capital price
  • 130. Mathurin said on 12/18/2014 7:29:10 AM
    I want to start diaper manufacturing in Cotonou & want to know the procedure, cost, employees, raw material what will be required please give me the details and guidance
  • 131. Syed asad said on 12/18/2014 2:49:16 PM
    Hi there I would like start diapers making business in hyderabad telengana india so please can you guide me how to start and what is the process of it. Thanks much
  • 132. soni industuries said on 12/21/2014 2:22:18 AM
    hello, sir i want to start a business of baby diaper plz guide me
  • 133. Rahul Hatte said on 12/21/2014 10:02:23 AM
    Dear sir, I have purchased a 1000 sq m Industrial plot in nanded Midc kushnour (maharashtra). I am interested: To setup a diaper(Children & Adults) manufacturing business at small scale. Or To setup a under garments (Male & Female both) manufacturing business at small scale. Kindly advise send me more information for both the above cited business about manufacturing machinery, raw material, capital, skilled and un-skilled labour . thanks Regards, Rahul hatte, Shlok.industries, Mobile no 9595719444
  • 134. Munish said on 12/24/2014 11:24:41 AM
    hi, I am interested To setup a diaper(Children & Adults) manufacturing business. Kindly send me information for this business about manufacturing machinery, raw material, capital, skilled and un-skilled labour .
  • 135. UTTAM said on 1/1/2015 3:19:42 AM
    I want to set up a baby diaper and sanitary manufacturing unit in Karnataka, could you please provide me the details as regards cost of the project, cost of production and availability of raw materials and machinaries. Regards.
  • 136. afzal ahmad said on 1/1/2015 6:47:59 AM
    i am interested to start manufacturing of dipper in mumbai as well as utter pardess. could you please send me detail about budget required to start manufacturing line.
  • 137. S Azizyan said on 1/2/2015 8:13:31 PM
    i am interested to start manufacturing of dipper in Afghanistan . could you please send me detail about budget required to start manufacturing, and give me some information about raw material. i would like to start with the small scale and grow it up slowly. i am contacting you from UK.
  • 138. amruta said on 1/8/2015 1:17:52 AM
    I am interested to set up a baby diaper manufacturing unit in Madhya Pradesh, could you please provide me the details cost of the project, cost of production and availability of raw materials and machinaries. Thanks
  • 139. vijayalakshmi indana said on 1/8/2015 6:14:03 AM
    hello i'm vijaya lakshmi indana , i want to start up the diaper manufacturing in small plant please tell me details
  • 140. Laxman majumdar said on 1/11/2015 11:18:08 PM
    Need details regarding the settings up the factory cost.capital required. Machinery cost. electricity. raw material equipped and where can it be purchased? Add Panskura in west Bengal
  • 141. ram said on 1/12/2015 7:41:30 AM
    Dear sir, I am from india (utter pradesh), I want to start up diaper manufacturing in small scale. Please guide me in all respect as setting up cost, machine cost, electricity, raw equipped and where can it be purchased add Baghpat (up).
  • 142. Bharat Patel said on 1/13/2015 12:44:51 PM
    Sir, I am from Morbi (Gujrat). i want to manufacture baby diaper. Please send me a project report on baby diaper manufacturing plant. Thanks a lot. Bharat Patel Morbi.
  • 143. Akash Sharma said on 1/23/2015 6:53:09 AM
    Dear sir, I am from india (Delhi), I want to start up diaper manufacturing in small scale. Please guide me in all respect as setting up cost, machine cost, electricity, raw equipped and where can it be purchased add Delhi.
  • 144. arun kishore said on 1/23/2015 12:52:23 PM
    Dear sir / madam , i want to start manufacturing unit of diapers , under pads , sanitary napkins , tissue papers . I don't know where machines and raw material available . Please kindly inform me all details of this unit . I am nandyal ( kurnool district ) pin code _518501 andhra pradesh state
  • 145. Abhishek Jain said on 1/28/2015 3:43:35 PM
    Hi, I am looking for daiper manufacturing machines can you please guide me on this. Can mail me detail project on jain.abhishek20@gmail.com or can call me on 8962224474. Regards Abhishek Jain
  • 146. srinivasarao said on 2/12/2015 6:51:00 AM
    Hi Sir, I would like to start baby diaper manufacturing unit in Hyderabad. Can you please guide on this.
    a. Where I can get the required raw material
    b. Where I can get the required machines
    Can u mail me details project report to srinivasaraovk01@gmail.com
    Thanks and Regards, Srinivas
  • 147. Shaista said on 2/15/2015 4:54:07 PM
    Hi, i want to open the factory of women pads plz can u send m all the details? And plz where can i get raw material and machines. Plz send m the prices. Thanks
  • 148. Tayyab said on 2/17/2015 3:35:27 AM
    Hi, i want to start baby diaper manufacturing factory in Karachi, Pakistan. Would you please let me know the initial cost.From where i can get the machine and raw material? kind regards, Tayyab
  • 149. sundeep kumar said on 2/17/2015 1:17:01 PM
    I want to setup the diaper industry in delhi NCR. Pls help me with the cost and other formalities to be completed. Thanks in advance.
  • 150. Hitesh Patel said on 2/20/2015 12:43:05 PM
    We are doing survey for diaper manufacturing plant in Anand ,Gujarat. We want your help for information on this product line for Plant space size, location, investment required, important points in your mind.
  • 151. Aruna Aggarwal said on 2/23/2015 6:14:49 AM
    Hi, I would like to start diaper industry in Ajmer(rajasthan) India. Please guide me.
  • 152. Balraj Khandelwal said on 2/24/2015 3:57:50 AM
    I want to setup Diaper(Adult diaper) industry in Dhamtari(Chhattisgarh). I want the details about the project.
  • 153. Bharat jadhav said on 2/24/2015 9:57:26 AM
    a modest used diaper line (10 to 20 years old) costs a few hundred thousand dollars ($300,000 to $700,000). A brand new baby diaper machine, complete with peripheral equipment and most basic features, can cost anywhere between $750,000 and 3.5 million dollars, depending on the design of the diapers proposed to be produced and the speed of the machine.
  • 154. Bharat jadhav said on 2/24/2015 9:58:31 AM
    In addition to the capital required to buy the diaper machines, another very important issue is the working capital. If you are new to the diaper industry, it is unlikely that you will get any credit from the raw material suppliers, specially at the very start of your operations. Capital required to have just 15 days’ inventory of raw materials and 15 days’ inventory of finished products could be around one half of the capital invested in the whole diaper machine. You need to buy or rent a building also.
  • 155. Vik said on 2/26/2015 12:34:06 PM
    Hi, I want to start baby diaper business , wanted some insights on it , like from where to get the raw materials etc. Or shall I start a factory for the same or shall I start contacting factories where I can get finished products to sale. Kindly advice, Thanks a lot
  • 156. Sanjay said on 2/27/2015 1:56:11 AM
    Hi, I want to start this business in Rajasthan, can u send me the details like Machines manufacturer name, Ram material suppliers name and detailed project report
  • 157. rahul said on 2/27/2015 6:50:51 AM
    I want to start a sanitary pad manufacturing in nepal. plz suggest me the machine and raw material that are required to produce and plz suggest me the supplier information and where should I get the raw material from.
  • 158. makrand said on 3/3/2015 5:51:18 AM
    i want to start small engineering products mfg unit. can you provide list of items that can be produced with mech press and welding machine ?
  • 159. makrand said on 3/3/2015 5:54:17 AM
    hardware items needed in home construction like hinges, tower bolt. can you give me list of such items for mfg in small engg workshop.aurangabad, maharastra
  • 160. moideen said on 3/5/2015 11:36:56 PM
    hi, good morning, i am interested to start this business in KERALA, india. can u help me with the details of the business. am moideen from kerala, my email id moideenk5@gmail.com, +917736661208
  • 161. rakesh chavan said on 3/7/2015 5:34:41 AM
    Dear mr. @Bharat Jadhav, Hi, i'm very much interested to start the manuf. of baby diaper Please contact me on below No. Cell No: 91 7795681509.
  • 162. kapil Dev tiwari said on 3/15/2015 10:02:40 AM
    Hi I am kapil from jabalpur Madhya Pradesh India I m very interested to start business of baby Dipper so please give suggest me cont.no.09826331041
  • 163. Hasan said on 3/20/2015 10:44:07 AM
    Hi, I want to start this business in utter pardesh, can u send me the details like Machines manufacturer name, machine price, total investment, give me all detail. Raw material suppliers name and detailed project report
  • 164. Abhishek Narayanan said on 3/21/2015 8:38:42 PM
    Hi, I would like to start this business in Karnataka, India. Could you please provide me relevant information? Thanks, Abhishek
  • 165. Prasad said on 3/23/2015 3:41:31 AM
    Hi, i m willing to start diaper manufacturing unit in pune .will u pl provide me the details for this business. my no. 09890527258
  • 166. shoaib ali said on 3/23/2015 6:54:43 AM
    i wish to start my business and intrusted in diaper manufacturing unit in moradabad india . plz give some information about machine labour raw material etc and how much will b investment
  • 167. Sunil said on 3/23/2015 10:02:13 AM
    Hi - I would like to set up a business unit manufacturing diapers in West Bengal. Request you to provide me with some information regarding the investment required, machinery cost, raw material, their availability, etc. Thanks, Sunil
  • 168. salim patel said on 3/31/2015 2:40:58 AM
    Kindly pls send me project report for manufacturing baby diaper in gujarat state city godhra. Thanks a lot.
  • 169. sanjay kaushik said on 4/3/2015 6:54:07 AM
    I want to start baby diapers/sanitary napkin factory in alwar rajasthan may I have your assistance pl.
  • 170. thomas said on 4/9/2015 9:26:23 AM
    Hi, I would like to start diaper manufacturing factory in Kenya with a speed of 150diaper/min. Could you please provide me estimated investment cost?
  • 171. Arshad Jamal said on 4/18/2015 5:01:16 PM
    Hi, I would like to start diaper manufacturing factory in gaziabad.up. India with 500 PCs/min. pl provide me some information regarding the investment required. machinery cost raw material their availability and labour.factory size 450 meter.thanks
  • 172. Olu said on 4/26/2015 3:35:59 PM
    Hi there, I would like to start diaper manufacturing company in Africa , what are to cost of doing this, how do I source the raw materials, and I would also like to know if there's any short course or training I have to acquire before setting up this business . Thank you.
  • 173. P.R. Windham said on 5/10/2015 7:30:34 PM
    Please advise me of the ownership of this kind of company.
  • 174. Tamim said on 5/14/2015 12:09:45 AM
    Dear Sir, Good Morning, I am interested to set up a small diaper manufacturing unit in chennai. Can you please advice me on how to start, what kind of equipment are required, how to make(process) basically everything needed to set up a diaper making. Thanks & Regards, Tamim, 09789695389
  • 175. Lakshmi Ramesh said on 5/15/2015 5:21:48 AM
    Dear sir , I'm from India(Bangalore) , I'm interested to set up diaper manufacturing industry . can u please advice me how to start ,what kind of equipment are required, how to process ,how much labour required, everything needed to set up a diaper making. Thanks & Regards, Lakshmi 09900250467
  • 176. Ramesh said on 5/15/2015 5:43:11 AM
    Dear sir, I'm from India (Bangalore) I'm interested to start diaper manufacturing unit . please send me the project report sir.thanks
  • 177. Anish varghese said on 6/1/2015 6:36:18 AM
    Dear Sir/madam, Greetings!!! I want to start my own children diapers and lady hygine factory in Kerala,India. can u please help me to get an idea of the required capital ,Raw materials required, required area of manufacturing unit, technical skilled and un skilled staff required and all other requirement to start up a unit. your immediate reply will be more appreciated
  • 178. Arpi said on 6/2/2015 4:24:24 AM
    i would like to start pampers business so I need some info how to start plzzzz.
  • 179. Pravin Kabra said on 6/3/2015 10:58:11 AM
    I am interested to start the manufacturing of adults ,Baby diapers ,& sanitary napkins in Hyderabad .I want to go in low investment ,semi automatic machine. pl. give us the details of machine suppliers, raw materials suppliers, cost of production,Etc. Pl. reply in details, if possible with project report. With warm Regards. Pravin, Cell no. 9848050871
  • 180. prakhar sharma said on 6/4/2015 11:26:08 AM
    i want to start this business in rajasthan. plz send me information about raw material, machinaries.
  • 181. Nitin Patil said on 6/5/2015 2:31:16 PM
    i want to start baby diapers at Gujarat. please send me a detail.
  • 182. Amit Wadhwani said on 6/6/2015 4:48:24 PM
    Sir I am from Bhopal and I am interested in setting up a plant here, please send details. Thanks.
  • 183. Tess bedelu said on 6/8/2015 2:39:42 AM
    My name is tess bedelu and i'm interesting to start up baby diaper and sanitary napkins manufacturing in Ethiopia and i want to more info about machinery and raw material. Cheers Tess bedelu
  • 184. shahid said on 6/10/2015 11:32:45 AM
    I would like start pampers business pls help me where should I get raw materials, machines pls let me know complete project of pampers
  • 185. BIBHUDATTA SAHOO said on 6/13/2015 2:50:45 AM
    i want to start a diaper and ladies sanitary napkins unit in Odisha INDIA
  • 186. faraaz khan said on 6/14/2015 6:57:55 PM
    tell me about machine cost and raw material please after this I will
  • 187. tahir nawaz said on 6/17/2015 2:37:14 AM
    i want to start diaper business on small scale. plz tell me about the raw materials and required machine for this and also the required amount for the said business. i am from pakistan.
  • 188. Amadu Jauma said on 6/19/2015 3:49:28 AM
    My name is Amadu please kindly furnish me with information and insights on how to start up a diapers manufacturing business in Zimbabwe
  • 189. mohit singh said on 6/23/2015 10:51:50 AM
    i would like to start diapers manufacturing, kindly help me with the project. i will like to be it in lucknow , uttar pradesh , india
  • 190. Chenge Montsho said on 6/30/2015 8:23:35 AM
    I want to start diaper manufacturing in Botswana, please draft me a business plan and inform me where to get the machine. I also how much the whole business can cost
  • 191. Imthiaz said on 7/4/2015 12:28:50 PM
    Sir, I want to start an automated sanitary napkin manufacturing unit in India . Can u pl guide me with project report and other details
  • 192. raghunathan thampi said on 7/5/2015 4:49:20 AM
    sir, plan to start diaper unit in kerala, india kindly let me know details
  • 193. G VENU GOPAL RAO said on 7/13/2015 12:23:15 AM
    Sir, I want to start an automated diaper manufacturing and ladies napkin in TELANGANA kindly send me project cost and availability of machinery and market scope. Regards
  • 194. umashankra.s said on 7/17/2015 1:55:03 AM
    Sir, I want to start an automated baby diaper manufacturing nilgiris kindly send me project cost and availability of machinery and market scope. Regards
  • 195. mohammed irfan said on 7/20/2015 8:51:46 AM
    Wanted to open an diaper industry at a small rate in my city need your help to buy the machinery and need tips... I will b thankful if u response
  • 196. Ravindra Singh said on 7/27/2015 7:51:20 AM
    I have installation Five Plant in india. Three plant of sanitary napkin and two plant of baby diaper and adult diaper ,under pads
  • 197. Ravindra Singh Baghel said on 7/31/2015 1:43:00 AM
    Any body want to new plant start for sanitary napkin and Baby, adult Diaper ,underpad. Contact me +918000863221 ravindra.singh25@ymail.com. I have 10 years Experience of this Industry.
  • 198. Jithesh karunakaran said on 8/8/2015 1:46:13 AM
    I would like to start a new Baby, adult Diaper ,underpad manufacturing unit in Kerala or Bangalore India. Would like to know the cost and Machineries required for the same. My main focus is on Baby diapers hence if you could let me know about this in main I would be thankful to you. Thank you
  • 199. Dr. Nilesh Kanoongo said on 8/12/2015 1:02:48 AM
    I would like to start a new baby, adult diaper manufacturing unit in Maharashtra (Thane and near by location) on local level in my city need your help to buy the machinery, govt help if i can get. Thanks
  • 200. sameer said on 8/18/2015 1:59:22 AM
    I need investment idea for nappies production , mumbai