Start Diamond Manufacturing Business

Learning how to start this business is important if you want to be successful and reach your goals for your business. This will help you become prepared with your future obligations or responsibilities to serve your customers with high level of satisfaction.

There are many ways to start a diamond manufacturing business. Whether you are a new or an experienced entrepreneur, you have the freedom to choose what ways will give you ease and convenience.

Tips to Start This Manufacturing Business

Basically, majority of businessmen who start diamond manufacturing business don’t know what they’re going to do and where to start. There are different steps on how to start this manufacturing business. First, you have to plan for it. Don’t just go out there and start putting up your diamond manufacturing business without making a plan. Problems may arouse if you will not be careful with your decisions. Second, make your business plan and determine where you can get your funds. Your business plan will be your guide when making necessary steps. If you are going to make a loan, always refer to your business plan. Do not get a loan if it will not benefit your business. Keep in mind that funding can be tricky.

When starting a diamond manufacturing business, it is not impossible that you will encounter difficulties and tough times especially if it is your first to manage a huge business like this. You can consider some tips for your first steps in handling a diamond business. First of all, you need to prepare your own marketing strategies. Well, you may consider the traditional marketing methods, but it is always good to have backups because if the same old tactics did not work, then, you can make use of your prepared strategies. Another tip you may consider is figure out how can you find your clients. One of the hardest things to do as a beginner is to seek for clients. If you have targeted clients, consider communicating with them and start negotiating. If they have agreed with your offer, don’t hesitate to grab the chance and give them what they need.

As mentioned above, there are numerous ways to start a diamond manufacturing business. Your experiences don’t matter in running your own manufacturing business. However, you have to decide whether you will start your journey online or in local market. The scope of industry is broad. At present, you can choose many options that can help you manage your business properly. Remember that you’re dealing with diamonds. It may cost you a lot at first, but it will be worth it in the end.

• 1. nazeer beginner adviser said on 4/6/2013 10:34:07 PM
    to start synthetic diamond cutting and polishing and color stone making . Contact to 09633652470 email INDIA.TECHNO@YAHOO.in

india.techno@yahoo.in || Consultant

• 2. Kamal Talwar said on 7/15/2013 9:41:43 AM
    Hi, Need help in starting a Synthetic diamond cutting and polishing plant, I am a resident of dehradun, uttarkhand. Kindly provide me details about this business.
  • 3. EDWARD said on 1/14/2014 2:52:32 AM
    Hi, i am in a need of help for starting a diamond manufacturing business plant, i am a resident of clocolan in FREE STATE(SOUTH AFRICA). KINDLY PROVIDE ME WITH FULL DETAIL ABOUT THIS BUSINESS.
  • 4. chayadevi N said on 4/6/2014 6:05:36 AM
    i want to know how to start diamond manufacturing business from the basics i.e from starting Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • 5. Renish said on 5/13/2014 8:22:34 AM
    Hi @Chayadevi, I am working in Bangalore and my family is in diamond Business from last 35 years. Even i am going to start Diamond Manufacturing unit soon. I think we can help each other if you are really interested in this Business. If, so mail me on renishrakholiya@gmail.com
  • 6. Bizeki Madzadzure said on 6/17/2014 8:33:46 AM
    Help me with complete information on how to start a diamond manufacturing company. I am in Harare Zimbabwe. I also need help on some investors who might want to partner me in this business. All other legal business requirements in the country I am ware of them. Thank you
  • 7. Stephanie Anugo said on 6/28/2014 10:50:08 AM
    Hi, I need a step by step guideline on how to start a diamond manufacturing company. I am in Lagos Nigeria. Thank you.
  • 8. sibin said on 7/30/2014 1:23:52 AM
    I am from Kerala I want to full details. Mmsibin@yahoo.in
  • 9. deep said on 8/5/2014 12:29:41 PM
    hi everybody, if any body want to do start diamond manufacturing unit, polishing unit or any query please mail me on ( pdneil30@gmail.com )
  • 10. Vishal said on 8/31/2014 1:06:02 AM
    Hi I am starting polishing and cutting of diamonds, so pl send us me machines and cost detail of this projects
  • 11. Elias said on 9/4/2014 3:21:39 PM
    I need to start a diamond polishing company. i am experienced.
  • 12. theertha said on 10/23/2014 2:51:05 AM
    Hey... i need a step by step guideline to start a diamond manufacturing business. i hope u will help me.
  • 13. sachin dixit said on 10/24/2014 10:03:38 AM
    hi I want to know how can I know diamond manufacturing business. and trading business. call me no 9004565826 or e.mail sachindixit32@gmail.com
  • 14. shailesh said on 10/31/2014 2:38:02 PM
    hello....i know the manufacturing process any body want s detail mail me shaileshbhisara18@gmail.com also if interested in partnership in setting up manufacturing unit in surat
  • 15. M.Abdul Azees said on 11/10/2014 12:11:36 AM
    Hi, I am in pondicherry. I want to start a unit of artificial diamond manufacturing and polishing unit. I want to know the complete project details, cost etc. in detail. Kindly guide me. Thanking you, M.Abdul azees.
  • 16. george said on 11/20/2014 10:20:53 AM
    I am interested in starting a diamond polishing and cutting business ,how can I do it,help me with tips and advice on all the aspects of it. I live in Zimbabwe and would like to start it here.
  • 17. vimal gamit said on 11/26/2014 3:43:49 PM
    i want to start business
  • 18. rashmi said on 12/1/2014 12:34:48 PM
    please provide me full detail about how to start a diamond manufacturing unit including cost incurred.
  • 19. Pelelani Mateza Dube said on 12/6/2014 12:55:46 PM
    please help me with full details and information on starting a diamond cutting and polishing business
  • 20. modi,laxmikant said on 12/24/2014 1:19:50 PM
    HI, I AM INTERESTED TO START A DIAMOND MANUFACTURING CUTTING & POLISHING UNIT IN MUMBAI. PL.PROVIDE ME FULL DETAIL ABOUT COST OF UNITS ON RENT, MACHINE, LABOUR, & OTHER COST ETC, PL.E-MAIL TO ME.
  • 21. rajendra said on 3/1/2015 11:07:48 AM
    I'm from Gujrat. i have a diamond manufacturer unit
  • 22. rajendra said on 3/1/2015 11:10:44 AM
    I am polishing diamond job work. Mo9428530993
  • 23. mithil said on 3/27/2015 8:55:51 AM
    hi everyone i have a good and genuine supplier of rough diamonds in congo, sierraleone ,jhonnesberg . i want a huge financer cum partner who want to invest in rough diamond you can contact me on +919769411055 mithil
  • 24. sagar said on 4/22/2015 3:07:47 PM
    hi I want know how can I know diamond manufacturing business and trading business. call me no 09033922930 or e.mail sparekh02@gmail.com
  • 25. Muhammad Umar said on 4/25/2015 3:41:54 PM
    i want to know how to start diamond manufacturing business from the basics i.e from starting miraj maharashtra India
  • 26. Nico said on 4/27/2015 9:18:06 AM
    Belgium, Europe. interested in acquiring a mpcvd or HPHT system for lab/machine grown diamonds. anyone with experience or information machine suppliers? Thanks! nico.brwrs@gmail.com
  • 27. Subin said on 6/21/2015 3:02:46 PM
    Hi I wld like to start diamond retail shop in kerala. pls help me.
  • 28. Kalpesh Patel said on 7/25/2015 4:19:23 PM
    Hi I want to know how can i start diamond manufacturing or treading business in USA email me @ kalpesh18@hotmail.com
  • 29. ANAND KUMAR said on 8/1/2015 11:47:56 PM
    kumar Bhawan Road No-3 Ashok Nagar Patna Bihar PIN-800020 mobile no 9334115499 . 06123210765 06122382845
  • 30. nayan jain said on 8/13/2015 10:33:33 AM
    i want to start my diamond business ?so how i start ?
  • 31. Refiloe said on 8/17/2015 3:38:05 PM
    Hi, I am interested in Diamond Manufacturing business, please help with guidelines/more details regarding this Business. Thank you.. Phalaborwa, Limpopo, South Africa
  • 32. ritesh jindani said on 9/13/2015 5:15:33 PM
    hi i want too start diamond manufacturing business .......can u send me with full details regarding this business .....
  • 33. Amritlal Kahar said on 10/4/2015 1:18:23 PM
    Hi, I want to start Diamond manufacturing Business. Can you send me whole details how to start this Business, How many employees required initially, how much investment required etc.
  • 34. ankit kumar said on 10/11/2015 4:41:50 PM
    Hi I'm interested diamond manufacturing business.how can I do it, plEASE help me with tips and advice on all the aspects of it.ankitkumar9694@gmail.com cont-09696743850
  • 35. Zolani said on 10/27/2015 3:23:05 PM
    Hi I am zolani ntamo i would love to start Diamond manufacturing company i reside in Western Cape ( paarl ) but will be relocating to Northern cape
  • 36. Srikanth said on 11/15/2015 11:37:31 AM
    Hi i am srikanth i would like to start to rough diamonds business i have a experience, so please help me where is quality rough diamonds cheaply in india and abroad. Thank you
  • 37. Teddy said on 11/18/2015 5:05:56 AM
    Hi my name is Teddy from Gauteng, Vanderbeijlpark. I have studied and graduated in diamond evaluation and diamond processing (cutting and polishing). I would like to get an assistance in setting up a beatification factory at Johannesburg with the opportunity of expanding to overseas markets. The assistance would be highly appreciated. +27834759407
  • 38. pritesh suhagiya said on 12/23/2015 8:23:01 AM
    Hello, i know and have all contact in diamond manufacturing,..with experience, with very cost saving process any one want to set up contract manufacturing or joint venture unit can contact me on mail:- export.starlack@gmail.com from surat, india
  • 39. Hemant gosavi said on 2/3/2016 5:51:36 AM
    Hi i want to start a loos diamond business so please help me how can i start business. Now i am residing in ahemadnagar. Maharashtra
  • 40. Alay said on 2/27/2016 12:14:30 AM
    Hi everyone,i am Alay. I know the whole process of diamonds planning and polishing. I running this unit.its since last 35 years.my father had established. I will help everyone who need to start as partners.
  • 41. ghouse said on 3/14/2016 7:30:51 AM
    Hi Mr @alay.I'm interested in your venture.pls mail me geepeefashionwear@gmail.com.
  • 42. taruni said on 3/26/2016 3:20:45 AM
    Hi.I want to start diamond export and import business.So please help me how can i start the business. I am residing in visakhapatnam andhra pradesh.
  • 43. rajjain said on 4/13/2016 12:35:17 PM
    rajjain i want start manufacture diamond plant chennai mysore karantaka help me 9880693639. help me.
  • 44. Rohan said on 4/22/2016 10:35:55 PM
    Hello , I am Rohan. I am highly skilled diamond manufacturers. Anyone who want to know about diamond buy and sell or want to cutting their diamond at my factory than contact me. We have 30 years of experience.+918000655340. Mail ram_patel97@rediffmail.com
  • 45. alpesh diyora said on 5/30/2016 4:22:13 AM
    Hi,i am alpesh diyora i need to help diamond manufacturers i know the whole process of diamond planning and polishing irunning this unit l know all sef diamond cutting and polishing. my contact no +91 99257 88234 l'm from surat gujarat i help you
  • 46. Devwndra dewasi said on 6/20/2016 2:12:00 AM
    Hi , Sir I am Devendra Dewasi. I want to start Manufacture diamond cutting and polishing plant in mumbai. my contact no +918963877740 i'm from rajasthan.
  • 47. CHIRAG SHAH said on 6/21/2016 7:47:27 PM
    Hi sir I Am Chirag Shah.. I am starting a diamond Business and pls tel some information and trick sirm..plz take me 00971566405893 only miscal me... Redgards, Chirag
  • 48. Ayman said on 8/6/2016 9:30:24 AM
    I live in USA and I'm highly interested in opening a diamond manufacture either in India or USA, Can you please lead me to the right direction and advise of the cost for a small manufacturer
  • 49. Ayman USA said on 8/6/2016 7:47:04 PM
    Sorry , this is Ayman and I forgot to add my email afm08@yahoo.com
  • 50. naveen beginner adviser said on 9/14/2016 12:18:13 AM
    this reply is for @taruni 42 I am naveen from hyderabad diamond graduate from gia mumbai first you need go for some basic course about diamonds after that diamond jewellery manufacturing may mail id naveenh73@gmail.com

naveenh73@gmail.com || Diamond Business Expert

• 51. Mohit said on 9/16/2016 10:41:53 AM
    Hi myself mohit...and i have been in surat since 6 months..learning every steps of diamond..but in future i want to start my own business if any body interested in it..call 8769420064 and my email is mohitmehra8769@gmail.com
  • 52. dharmesh dabhoya said on 10/11/2016 8:44:57 AM
    Hi myself dharmesh and i have been in surat since 1996 learning every steps of diamond..but in future i want to start my own business if any body interested the right direction and advise of manufacturer plants. I am highly skilled diamond manufacturers. we try to best guidelines/more details regarding this Business, i interested to diamond export and import business, kindly provide full details about this business.
  • 53. Arun Rathod said on 10/12/2016 12:18:04 PM
    I am diamond manufacturer from Bhavnagar. I have knowledge of how to manufacture single cut, round cut tapper baggets. There are 27year experience of this business. I can help anyone who are interested in this business Email : rathodarun.bca@gmail.com
  • 54. Vijay sharma said on 10/28/2016 11:01:22 AM
    Hi sir I am Vijay Sharma.. I am starting a diamond Business and pls tell some information and trick ..plz give details step to start these...like..how to arrange raw materials? What machine are required for fresh product? How to get the client too.... My email I'd - vijayprw24@gmail.com
  • 55. Pradeep said on 10/30/2016 12:43:51 AM
    I am Pradeep. I want to get trained in diamond shaping, testing etc call me if u can help out : 8050800209
  • 56. N.Zouaidi said on 1/10/2017 8:33:37 AM
    Hi, I am looking for professionals in valuation of rough diamond. I also looking for professional with high experience in cutting polishing diamonds willing to work in Africa. If interested please send cv to: Info@goldenconnectionltd.com
  • 57. Rensih said on 1/29/2017 11:34:33 PM
    @Rohan Are you in to labor manufacturing? how much you are charging for 30 pointers and above?
  • 58. Rensih said on 1/29/2017 11:37:14 PM
    Hi all ,I am GIA, HRD gemological graduate having 6 years of experience in diamond manufacturing and selling. I am planning to start my own business now in surat. Any one want to be working partner or investor do let me know. I will share you business plan with you.
  • 59. Naveen kumar beginner adviser said on 2/2/2017 11:02:38 AM
    Hi this is naveen from hyderabad for who are interested in starting a diamond jewellery business from AP or Telangana can call me 9000770310 or naveenh73@gmail.com thank you

9000770310 || naveenh73@gmail.com || Diamond Jewellery Business Adviser

• 60. safiqulislam khan said on 2/22/2017 10:24:32 AM
    Dear @Naveen Kumar, i Want to know, how i start the DIAMOND MANUFACTURING COMPANY? PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE.
  • 61. Ayan khan said on 2/27/2017 3:26:26 AM
    i want to know all the things for starting Diamond business ..please suggest me..Because i am a youngster, So please suggest me ..thank you