Tube Light Choke Manufacturing Business

Tube light choke manufacturing business has been in demand these days. This is especially true because there are lots of calamities and accidents that might happen from time to time.

So if you are looking for promising venture, this is a nice option to try.

Similar to other forms of businesses, it requires you to know some information about tube light choke manufacturing business first. Without being familiar about this business, it is impossible for you to succeed in running a business in the future.

Determine the Machines Needed

Unlike other kinds of businesses, you need to secure a variety of machines in tube light choke manufacturing business. Without securing the machines, it is impossible for you to manufacture tube light choke. If you know some companies offering free tour inside their premises, take advantage of this opportunity. This helps you determine the machines needed and to know information about the equipment you need to use. Once you have determined the machines you need, you have to secure them from trusted companies. Keep in mind to assess the quality of the machines before buying.

Hire Skilled Personnel

Aside from specific machines you need to secure, there is also a need to hire skilled personnel. What is meant by this is to hire staff that has experience in this form of business niche. Those personnel who have worked in the same business type in the past should make up the overall labor force of your business. Though it might seem impossible for you to hire workers with 100% knowledge in this form of business, you can spot some by posting vacant job positions in classified ads. You can also post online to find the workers you are looking for.

Legalize the Business

If you are done on determining and in securing the machines and staff who will be working for your business, the next thing to do is to legalize your venture. See to it that you comply with all the requirements needed in order to legalize your business. If your state requires, you also need to look for insurance in order to cover possible health and accident issues encountered by your workers. This might take you some time to secure the things you need. However, it will be all worth it at the end.

Provide Competent Products

To those who want to open tube light choke manufacturing business, it is important that you ensure efficient supply of high quality products to your customers. Quality Assurance Program should also be implemented. This will keep your customers satisfied with the products you offer. Once your customers receive top-notch products, they will be the one to market your business and recommend you to possible clients in the future. To ensure the sustained quality of the products you offer, what you need to do is to evaluate every product you offer to customers. Authenticate the items properly to avoid loss of customers.

• 1. santosh said on 1/12/2013 11:12:36 AM
    I am doing ty bba. but i think start a small industry in maharashtra like tube light choke manufacturing business. But i dont know how to made choke and which machinery used in this industry.
  • 2. RAHUL DUBEY said on 1/23/2013 1:19:59 AM
    Dear sir, My name is Rahul and I would wish to start my own enterprise I am an management Graduate and having an experience in "Supply Chain and Distribution System" of more than ten years but at the moment I am jobless Sir, could you please suggest what kind of business I could start as I have a very limited capital to start any venture Sir, my area of interest is pharma and medicine line but I have on practical experience in that but I wish to start business in that field only,Sir please suggest me in this sector, Thanks/Regards.
  • 3. Kumar Deepak said on 1/26/2013 2:22:50 AM
    Hi I want to start tubelight and cfl choke industry in new delhi and u.p. I don't know how to start and where to go. please assist. thanx deepak
  • 4. ajay said on 2/4/2013 1:58:51 AM
    hi sir, i am ajay i want to start a small but profitable business, please guide me in doing business from home, in small manufacturing business, retail, wholesale and in consumerable product business pls show me a good business path which is profitable now and also in the future. Regards ajay
  • 5. ganpat said on 2/8/2013 10:01:54 PM
    i want to start own business please brief me a small plan. i am in bhopal madhya pradesh india
  • 6. Pankaj Bhardwaj said on 2/23/2013 6:18:55 AM
    I want to start tube light choke and cfl businesses. so please suggest your better ideas
  • 7. Lucas Nakatana said on 3/28/2013 3:39:48 AM
    I want to start a medium sized manufacturing business in Namibia. I want to manufacture car accessories such as bull, tow, nudge and roll bars from stainless steel at first. What do i need to consider?
  • 8. om singh panwar said on 4/7/2013 11:55:06 AM
    sir i am electrical engineer in rajasthan elect. board (JEN) i want to start my self small business generally electrical appliance based. i want know which type business is mostly demand-able in market. i am living bhilwara rajasthan.
  • 9. muthu said on 4/11/2013 2:26:31 AM
    Dear sir we are 4 electrical engineering graduates in tamilnadu we like to start small scale business in our field like CFL manufacturing board designing work auto cad etc we need your ideas like what should we do how to start.
  • 10. mr cyril m pillay said on 4/19/2013 3:41:36 PM
    i live in durban south africa i do refrigeration and use a lot of chokes now i want to make them pls help with contacts tks
  • 11. charles bubu said on 4/22/2013 11:59:40 AM
    i am unemployed .i need to know about a recycling business that does not require much capital.lagos nigeria
  • 12. ashok kumar singh said on 5/4/2013 11:39:15 AM
    dear sir, we want to start tubelight choke manufacturing co. kindly provide the details.
  • 13. samir panigrahi said on 5/19/2013 1:33:07 AM
    i want to start chili powder business with low investment. my problem is that whom i have to sell is there any exporter to by my chilli powder pl give me contact number
  • 14. atul said on 6/2/2013 8:30:25 AM
    i want business plan in tube light choke.
  • 15. Adil Mahmood said on 6/12/2013 3:30:33 AM
    Sir I want start tube light and choke business bt i dont know how many exp is here so please guide me for total expenditure in this case and my business location is mau in up near varansi and also guide can start any other small business in this area.
  • 16. Prakash i Parekh said on 6/20/2013 3:31:57 PM
    Surat, Gujarat, India. I want to know about : Investment , profit, market, require Space-machinary-buyers-sellers
  • 17. adepwar s. n. said on 6/24/2013 2:18:42 AM
    Sir, I want to start a tube light & choke business, so please guide me for this business.
  • 18. iyyanar said on 6/27/2013 11:01:41 AM
    i am already start tube light choke business but business failed please better ideas thank you. tamilnadu, kancheepuram
  • 19. velmurugan said on 7/8/2013 1:14:53 AM
    hai sir electrical chock manufacturing in full details
  • 20. satya said on 7/16/2013 9:01:01 AM
    hi my name is satyanarayana. I want start tube light choke manufacturing business. I am from eluru, west Godavari, andra pradash
  • 21. Mohammed said on 7/23/2013 2:01:43 AM
    Hi I want to start tubelight and cfl choke industry in Raichur(Karnataka) I don't know how to start and where to go. please assist. Thanks. Mohammed
  • 22. R.Navin said on 8/24/2013 2:44:43 AM
    I want to start a medium sized manufacturing business in dindigul(tamilnadu state). I want to start tube light and cfl bulb choke manufacturing business. please provide the details. or send email @ navintheodore@yahoo.co.in. Thanks and Regards.
  • 23. Ramesh. R said on 9/20/2013 11:33:14 AM
    Sir, I plan to start CFL tube light and choke making company. Send me ideas regarding where to get buy back guarantee companies in India. I am from Tamil Nadu looking for your help. Please guide me.
  • 24. avinash said on 9/20/2013 1:44:41 PM
    Dear sir my name is avinash I want to make small business of tube light choke making industry can you tell what is the investment it takes how much place is needed and I dont have knowledge of electric please tell me sir thank you
  • 25. Anilsarvade said on 10/16/2013 2:56:59 PM
    India andrapradesh hyderabad Nacharam post box 76 I WANT to start choke manufacturing business plz help me thanking you
  • 26. Ashok J Karande said on 10/17/2013 3:07:37 AM
    Sir I Want start C F L bulb manufacturing business. plz help me thanking you I am from mumbai
  • 27. ,Tushar R Tandel said on 10/21/2013 6:09:12 PM
    Hi, I want to start my own small business in electric field. like a electrical appliances manufacturing or CFL lamp manufacturing. pls give me ideas. I am from navi mumbai.
  • 28. Avinah Mukadam said on 2/6/2014 8:40:52 AM
    Hi I am Started manufacturing chock business please give me some idea chock and CFL lamps manufacturing business
  • 29. NITIN said on 3/4/2014 7:31:15 AM
    I WANT TO STARTS MY OWN BUSINESS IN MECHANICAL FIELD
  • 30. Muralidharan said on 4/14/2014 4:58:06 AM
    I need your help on starting a new business on production of tube light choke
  • 31. Dinesh kumar said on 4/16/2014 9:42:08 PM
    Sir, suggest me, i want to start tubelight choke business, so plz guide me. what should i do and how should start?
  • 32. Dinesh Pate said on 5/26/2014 2:55:24 AM
    Sir, Suggest me I want to start tubelite chock business, so pls guide me, What should I do and how should start?
  • 33. Amol Vishnu Gudekar said on 6/19/2014 8:44:17 AM
    sir, I am from lonavala, maharashtra, i want to start business of something electronic product kindly email me some information about this business,thanks!
  • 34. Nagesh said on 7/1/2014 12:52:50 PM
    Sir, I plan to start CFL tube light and choke making company. Send me ideas regarding where to get buy back guarantee companies in India. I am from Karnataka looking for your help. Please guide me.
  • 35. sahas said on 7/15/2014 4:26:24 AM
    I want to start cfl manufacturing business plz give me full details plzz sir
  • 36. Rammesh said on 7/16/2014 4:00:13 AM
    I want Tube choke industry 9949565468 Eluru
  • 37. ajay said on 8/23/2014 6:01:24 AM
    let me know to work for making choke of tube light in lucknow. 9307009949
  • 38. c.murugan said on 9/10/2014 11:04:31 PM
    i want to start electronic choke manufacturing. send me ideas....
  • 39. MOHANRAJ said on 9/11/2014 12:05:11 PM
    Hai sir. I am mohan i am in mettur thermal power plant. Salem district. I want businesses what type of businesses. Where i got it spares ports. Chock
  • 40. prakash said on 10/19/2014 10:03:51 AM
    Sir i will start choke manufacturing business with delhi company they are first sending 100 choke materials and then i will send 5 sample complete choke for verification then one week onwards they are not picking my call and they are not communicating me what can i do sir how to solve this problem i making the call to the person she didn't attend my call give some idea immediately sir then tell me good company details to get for choke business immediately help me sir
  • 41. ZaheerAhmed said on 10/27/2014 12:06:17 AM
    Looking to start my business in manufacturing of tube light choke. Wanted to know the initial expense to start.
  • 42. Srinivasraj said on 11/19/2014 1:10:46 AM
    Hi I want to start tubelight and cfl choke industry in Andhra Pradesh, East Godavari District (Kakinada). I don't know how to start and where to go. please assist. Thanks. Srinivas Raj
  • 43. Tushar kanti pal said on 12/3/2014 1:55:27 AM
    I want to start tubelight & cfl choke manufacturing business. so please send me ideas. my no 9433136962
  • 44. Mk parmar said on 12/15/2014 10:42:52 AM
    I want to start business of making of tube light choke but I dont know make of tube light choke so I want to learn to make choke I want to visit this type of industry please help me sir no no 9924252098. Place ahmedabadx
  • 45. Paresh JD said on 1/18/2015 3:03:20 AM
    Sir, I plan to start CFL tube light and choke making work at SURAT. Send me ideas regarding where to get buy back guarantee companies in SURAT. I am from SURAT looking for your help. I wanna start my work from my Rented HOME SURAT. Sir I m Poor man. I have no more fund for shop or factory so Please guide me n help me. 8793832037
  • 46. aravind said on 1/29/2015 2:07:57 AM
    sir, i want to start electronic choke business how to i start pls help me guys my no 7502855868
  • 47. mahesh kumar koli said on 2/1/2015 4:00:31 AM
    I have completed B.E. in electrical and electronics so I want to start business in my field. So please help me.
  • 48. amit said on 2/18/2015 3:46:02 PM
    I want to learn how to make tube light choke. And I want to start this business. Please suggest me how can I do this?
  • 49. siva ganesh said on 4/12/2015 6:46:50 AM
    Sir, I had been serving in Indian Army since 1994 as a electrical supervisor, now I want to quit service and start a business in electronic choke Manufacturing. I'm from visakhapatnam in Andhra pradesh.
  • 50. sivadhas said on 6/1/2015 6:48:43 AM
    I want to start some small scale industry like choke manufacturing etc give me some tips pls.and the cost for that
  • 51. sivadhas said on 6/1/2015 6:51:02 AM
    I want any electrical items manufacturing and also to start the electrical store in trivandrum. pls say me that how much it may cost and where I should get the product.
  • 52. ezhumalai said on 7/11/2015 9:44:06 AM
    I am ezhumalai I am starting the businesses cfl led tube light choke manufacturing I want the raw material and making machines i am eee student
  • 53. KARTHIK.C said on 9/28/2015 6:10:46 PM
    Hi i want to start a small scale business of electronics choke and led assembly and soldering i am from bhadravathi so pls help me thank you
  • 54. mahesh said on 11/30/2015 8:52:10 PM
    I want buy a machine tube light choke machine.
  • 55. Sanatan Ghosh said on 12/23/2015 9:03:20 AM
    I want to start some small scale industry like choke manufacturing etc give me some tips please and the cost for that.
  • 56. SUBHANI SCM said on 12/26/2015 3:59:31 AM
    Ihave invested ONE LAKH rupees in DELHI based company. first time the company arrange raw material for LED BULB & ELECTRONIC CHOKE the same material Ihave assembled & return to company (buy back) the same material is receive the company after receive the material the company is not communated (the Co. is not receiving my phone calls) Ihave loss that amount so please GIVE ME A IDEA SOLVE FROM THIS PROBLEME. TELL ME GOOD COMPANY information for business.THANQ ANDHRA PRADESH,GUNTUR
  • 57. ramesh said on 1/22/2016 4:27:03 AM
    Sir I am from Coimbatore, state is TAMILNADU, country India, I want business daily sir
  • 58. Algude parmeshwar said on 1/22/2016 5:01:29 AM
    I am interested in any electrical part / items manufacturing business I need to project guidelines please suggest me and help me my mo 9421626899 in Maharashtra
  • 59. B.Pradeep said on 1/27/2016 11:42:46 PM
    Hi sir, I have interest to put electrical choke manufacturing industry, but don't know what components are used to manufacture.. so please give me about full details and how can we have to proceed to establish, and initial investment details
  • 60. sanjay koyalkar said on 2/27/2016 10:11:12 AM
    Hello sir i am a jobless person please guide me a simple manufacturing items for wholesale & retail from home.
  • 61. ghanshayam gondaliya said on 3/9/2016 7:46:02 AM
    I want to buy tube light chok making machine so, please give me proper guidance, I have good skill to manufacture tube light choke.
  • 62. BHOLANATH HALDER said on 7/6/2016 2:38:30 AM
    Sir, I want to start home based electronics related manufacturing business. please guide me..cont-9614207400
  • 63. jayesh pawar said on 8/30/2016 1:04:01 AM
    Sir, i want to start home based electronics Choke and led light manufacturing business please guide me.. and i am iti electrician pass, so please guide me..CONT-7041529908, Ahmadabad
  • 64. siddharth waghmare said on 10/23/2016 2:15:10 AM
    Sir i have start a small electrical product business so plz give any ideas. this my no.7776874579
  • 65. S.praveen kumar said on 12/23/2016 9:48:24 AM
    Sir I have started a small business in electronic choke and cfl an led lights I am interested in my experience 3 years electrical work an 5 years electronic weighing scale company experience please give the details i am from tamil nadu
  • 66. nilesh said on 1/19/2017 9:30:41 PM
    tublite chok kaha dene hote he hame ek chok ke kitne pese milte he.junagadh or rajkot me kaha desakte he