Starting an Import Export Business

If you want to start an import export business, there are so many things that you need to consider. You should be well versed with the different facets of the industry and you need to possess the right knowledge.

Getting the needed licensing requirements and contacting the consulates or embassies are some of your tasks.

import export business

Today, international trade is really among the hottest industries because countries from all over the world has their respective supplies of merchandise and commodities that other countries need. Because of this, trading has already existed since prehistoric men, the biblical age, and the great caravans. Thanks to the modern technological advances, import export businesses today are quite rewarding in terms of personal satisfaction and profit.

Importing and exporting is big business. Savvy traders will surely love the benefits of this type of business. The import business is very popular because of availability, cachet, and price. Importing is necessary since one can’t possibly grow everything in his or her home country. Another thing is that a lot of people think that buying imported items like Egyptian cotton, French perfume, German beer, and Scandinavian furniture is better than buying the ones found locally because they think that the items are classier. Did you know that some imported items are cheaper than the ones found locally? Some great examples are Mexican clothing, Taiwanese electronics, and Korean toys. Two factors can affect the import and export business – the available resources in the local area and the technology. For example, if one country has an extensive resource of oil and refinery technology it ill export oil to other countries but in turn it will need to import clothes.

This kind of business is not for everyone. If you’re the kind of person who is sales-phobic, this may not be the business opportunity for you. You need to enjoy making follow-ups and sales pitches. Aside from that, you should be an enthusiastic person, good in tracking shipping receipts and invoices, and most especially, you should be excited in dealing with different kinds of people and cultures. Having some background in the import export business is an advantage. By the time you open your business, you should be well versed. Adequate preparation is necessary if you want to succeed.

You should contact the embassies and consulates of other countries and establish communication. A registration number is required and you can obtain it from the local taxation department. You will need to comply with the various licensing requirements. Choose to export in countries where there are no trade barriers so that you can conduct business smoothly. You will also need to secure a Letter of Credit and you can check with the bank about it. As you can see, there are so many considerations so try to prepare ahead of time.

• How to Get Clients for Export Business
    Exporting business can be a challenging venture. Hence, one has to know how to find clients for export business in order to ensure that it will not lead to losses, but to success.
  • Selections of Government Grants for Exporting
    When you are in need of government grants for exporting, these are just the selections available for you. These will certainly help you run your business the way you wanted.

• 1. rolphi cardoza said on 6/11/2010 3:54:57 AM
    I want to start business in mumbai mira road please advice me which type of import and export things i can do
  • 2. Sam Zarei said on 7/27/2010 12:25:42 PM
    Thinking of changing the business to Import Export Business base in Edmonton or Calgary Alberta Canada, which type of imports and export you are recommending? Thanks.
  • 3. mohamed said on 9/1/2010 7:42:06 AM
    i want stating up import and export business, which type of imports and export you are recommending? am in tanzania in east africa
  • 4. Bubay said on 9/7/2010 12:18:28 PM
    We want to export Embroidery SAREE various country in the world. Any body can advice us?. Ph.09 90 37 71 22.zineasinfo@gmail.com
  • 5. nothando sumo said on 9/9/2010 8:28:05 AM
    i don't have experience on the import export business but am really interested in starting a business of this nature.
  • 6. gajraj singh morodia said on 9/21/2010 1:03:26 PM
    I WANT TO START BUSINESS IN ALWAR (RAJASTHAN) PLEASE ADVICE ME WHICH TYPE OF IMPORT AND EXPORT THINGS I CAN DO IT MY UNCLE IN CUSTOM OFFICER IN MUMBAI
  • 7. Rnz said on 9/22/2010 3:15:17 PM
    I want to start import and export business but have no knowledge in this field. Please provide me the details of how to start and which type of imports and exports are recommended. I live in Mumbai
  • 8. pradeep kotian said on 11/8/2010 11:50:29 PM
    how to start import and export business? what are the requirements and procedures?
  • 9. Ashwani Shrestha said on 12/3/2010 6:30:55 AM
    I want to start import/export business in Delhi(india). My qualification is MCA. I am searching a business but no exp. Please help me
  • 10. Aji Appukuttan said on 12/15/2010 4:53:44 AM
    hai,i don't have experience on the import export business but keenly interested in starting a business of this nature. can any body guide me on this. My contact no is +91 9445008893.
  • 11. Gamini Weerakoon said on 12/19/2010 10:38:35 AM
    I have ready to start sugar import business located at Sri Lanka. do you like to joint with me place contact to my phone no 0094115637058
  • 12. Mohamed said on 12/22/2010 10:27:14 AM
    I want to start an import/export business in chennai. I am an IT professional. I have no experience in business. can u guide me how to go abt it?
  • 13. Otim said on 1/1/2011 10:14:33 AM
    AM in Uganda want to do export business how to get contacts from different countries want to export Tilapia fish, vegetables, fruits like pineapple passion fruit, avocados, handicrafts, for people who are interested to import pls contact. 256772404383
  • 14. sivaramakrishnan said on 1/28/2011 12:10:25 PM
    i have completed mechanical engineering last year. my ambition is to do a business. so I'd like to start export and import business in a small scale level at Madurai. but actually i don't have any experience and as well as no family background for doing business.so,can you please guide me to start a export and import business in small scale level? totally what all are the basic necessary things required for starting a export and import business in small scale level?as i don't have any work experience, should i have to get that or can i start a business directly? please guide me for starting this business. thank you.
  • 15. Abdul said on 2/7/2011 5:14:12 AM
    Hoping to do export import business. I am staying at Mumbai,Maharashtra,India. How much capital investment required to start the business in international level ? I have no experience in this field. Kindly write how to do in successful level.. Thank you..
  • 16. Nidhi Gupta said on 2/17/2011 6:04:57 AM
    Hi I am exporter of Ladies garments from India (Delhi). For any help you can mail me at nidhi.henley@gmail.com
  • 17. Lokesh said on 2/21/2011 12:29:40 AM
    Mohammed, Aji, and Sivaramakrishnan, first make what you are going to import or export, plan you budget for a shipment. Then obtain an IE code, TIN, swift code and proceed from there on. If you need more information u can call or mail me at lokeshgopalg@yahoo.com 09884337257
  • 18. Mc Millan Mobbo said on 3/9/2011 4:47:11 AM
    i want to start this import export business but no knowledge and what commodities and from where; recommended sources. kindly advise. am from Lusaka-Zambia-how much capital am i required? if interested to export to Zambia-please advise-+260 977 448523 many thanks.
  • 19. Santosh Kumaar Panda said on 4/5/2011 10:31:04 AM
    I am an exporter of Handicrafts from India(Orissa). Pls mail me at santoshkumaarpanda@gmail.com for any query or suggestions. Thank You.
  • 20. Jagdish Jain said on 4/9/2011 11:03:17 PM
    I want to start of export business of Handicrafts from Jaipur (Rajasthan) India, Please tell me your suggestions and advise that how can I start my business.
  • 21. NATRAJ PATOLA ART said on 4/14/2011 1:40:18 PM
    I AM ARTISAN OF PURE SILK PATOLA SAREE IN RAJKOT (GUJRAT)Please tell me your suggestions and advise that how can I start my EXPORT-IMPORT business.
  • 22. Harish Bhardwaj said on 4/28/2011 8:45:44 AM
    Hi. We are India based leading CFL Lamps manufacturer & exporter. Presently we are looking for peoples URGENTLY in AFRICA, MIDDLE EAST who can work as our company DEALER or BUSINESS ASSOCIATE in their countries. Any one having trading or whole sales or distribution or having good enough money for investment can contact me directly on my personal email firstly, which is harish.bhardwj@gmail.com. We have start recruiting dealers in overseas location, so if any one interested contact me asap.
  • 23. Reynolds said on 4/29/2011 10:12:19 PM
    i am a seafood trader at thailand. i would like to export other countries like some of other materials like corn,clothes,how i will do..how to make a invoice about these products..how i will find the buyer company is located in that place, first is it real or not? how to secure payment method. and also how insure the exporting products..can advice me..
  • 24. mishan said on 5/5/2011 2:56:55 AM
    Hi. i'm mishan i'm fashion designer. i want to start business in ladies wear designer suits, anarkali, emb. suit, block printing, hand printing, designer saree, western dresses. evening gowns, one piece dress, drapes etc. plz buyer contact me. mishanpalkaur@yahoo.com contact no-9501724139
  • 25. nitin bhingardive said on 5/9/2011 8:23:27 AM
    hi, i am nitin from thane, i want to start fruit, vegetable import and export business but i have no knowledge in this field please provide me details of how to start and which type of import and export are recommended. nitin 9867391995 please call
  • 26. sumit said on 5/12/2011 1:24:38 AM
    hi i m sumit i m very much interested in china import export business but i dont have experience and knowledge about this. can u plz help me..my no is -9468440216. my id sumitsinghal.singhal@gmail.com
  • 27. Dipen Shah said on 5/19/2011 1:02:07 AM
    hi, i want to start export business for readymade garments from mumbai, india.......can u provide me some guidelines regarding the same......and are there any seminars/training sessions conducted by any organizations in mumbai regarding the same.....
  • 28. gagan deep singh said on 5/24/2011 5:33:29 PM
    hi i wanna start a export import business in edmonton,garments all kinds of garments shirts ,t shirts ladies loads of variety factory in india. make famous brands h&m,tommy etc
  • 29. recycle metals said on 5/26/2011 11:30:01 AM
    I want to start export business from usa. can u tell me what are the requirements for cotton export ?
  • 30. vikram.k said on 5/26/2011 3:29:07 PM
    i am vikram from chennai completed bachelors in computer applications i am planned to do fish import and export business to other countries i dont have knowledge in that business please help me out what i have to do..
  • 31. Abhishek Bhadu said on 5/27/2011 12:15:05 PM
    hi i am abhishek bhadu from jodhpur rajasthan and i am marketing person and i am dealing with textile product , leather animal product ,handicraft products , cloth begs , furniture etc . Anybody wants to deal with me than please mail me - abhishekbhadu@yahoo.com.
  • 32. s.bello said on 6/14/2011 10:12:28 AM
    i want to start an import and export business. I live in Kano,northern Nigeria.please advise me especially the countries, commodities and the rules.
  • 33. Dilip said on 6/16/2011 3:46:15 AM
    Balotra, Rajasthan , India. I am doing my business of cloth trading at national level i request you to help me out to do business in an international market. contact me on cdilip92@gmail.com
  • 34. Bhaskar beginner adviser said on 6/19/2011 7:11:20 AM
    Hi, I am Bhaskar from Bangalore. If anybody from Bangalore needs assistance in finding a market for exports for any products and also take care of all the formalities in starting a new venture. You can contact me on 09611199555. I have 20 years experience in the field of exports. I can guide you online also. You can also mail me your requirements and interests to bhaskarm39@gmail.com

bhaskarm39@gmail.com

• 35. Siva Kumar said on 6/23/2011 6:43:40 AM
    I would like to start export business in next two months, I am from south India, so what is the major and profitable goods to export to which countries. Kindly suggest me, and kindly refer the sites to find good foreign buyers.
  • 36. Arindam Sen Gupta said on 6/24/2011 6:46:19 AM
    We supply all the boutiques in India for women designer outfits like tunics, kurta sets, Sarees, Lenghas etc.I have import & export license but i dont have experience and knowledge about this. can u plz help me..my no is +91 9433242123. my id arindam7b@gmail.com
  • 37. Shandong Yichun Foodstuffs Co., Ltd said on 6/26/2011 3:25:59 AM
    We are a professional manufacturer of more than 4,000 square meters in producing Peanut Butter located in China. If you need peanut butter, please contact us at yichunfoodstuffs@hotmail.com
  • 38. Sarika Jain said on 7/30/2011 8:28:43 AM
    Hello sir/Mam, i just want to start a ladies garments business in Agra on the concept of 99 or 150 like that. So please can you help me out that how should i start a new business. what is the procedure for the same. i can expect positive reply ASAP. Thanks Sarika
  • 39. Megha Arora said on 8/2/2011 3:29:47 AM
    Hi..i am planning my visit to china in first week of september to attend furniture fair. Can you plz suggest me which fair will be best for me to attend as there are many exhibitions falling in september..My major focus will be kids furnitures..And also if i can get to know few suppliers details...
  • 40. A Kenan said on 9/8/2011 12:57:40 PM
    Hello, My name is Kenan, I am in Brooklyn , NY,USA I am looking to partner on a small scale at first until we can grow , I need items that will sell here in the USA, Do you need items from the USA? We need to network and brainstorm and come up with ideas and products ,and also share information . Everything takes time it does not happen over night, I can be reached at bogardz@gmail.com and my skype name is bogardz
  • 41. rojina said on 9/12/2011 2:21:10 AM
    I want to start business in kathmandu nepal, please advice me which type of import and export things i can do
  • 42. dolly said on 9/12/2011 8:12:05 AM
    i m an handicraft exporter from bangalore , India. please contact me at dolly.srikanth@yahoo.com for any inquiry or information.we are basically into classic art n designs. let me know if u want anything from india.
  • 43. Lokesh said on 9/13/2011 2:56:49 AM
    Hi, I am from Surat Gujarat India and we are providing Import-Export consultancy in India having a good clients from all over India. fell free to contact. Cell No. +919898012580 or e-Mail:- lkguru1@gmail.com with Rgds.
  • 44. Rahul said on 9/15/2011 8:30:59 AM
    Hi I am rahul from Seoul, South Korea. If any of you something is really unique and can sell well in korea please get in touch. Rahul
  • 45. j said on 9/18/2011 4:31:30 AM
    am interested in export business,am from jaipur rajasthan india ,can anybody suggest me what are the things which are being exported from jaipur to other countries .and how to start the business,how to make the product etc
  • 46. Kunal said on 9/20/2011 2:36:49 PM
    I am working in a sales from 10 years.Now I want to increase my business from local market to other countries.I am dealing in soft drinks & in packaged food. I want to do my business in u.s.a,Canada,Australia. In these countries I have a lots of connection their because of my relatives . I am confused which product I have to choose for export.please help me by giving your great opinion.
  • 47. pinky mutha said on 10/17/2011 9:11:38 AM
    I am doing my saree business at national level i request you to help me out to do business in an international market. keen in exporting sarees to various countries.kindly help me out with entire procedure for exports. i am from chennai, India. mail id- pokhrana2001@yahoo.co.in
  • 48. ARUNACHALAM.S. said on 10/23/2011 3:22:25 AM
    I am from Navi Mumbai. I have floated a new export firm dealing in Turmeric & Red chilli. I am looking out for Importer from Singapore, Malaysia, Bangkok & Ceylon. Agents too can contact me. My Mobile No; 09987863096
  • 49. diya said on 11/2/2011 2:38:07 AM
    i'm from mauritius i want do a business no idea what business can i do i want to do in saree and other clothes
  • 50. jiji said on 11/7/2011 1:42:23 PM
    i am jiji i want to start import and export business from chennai and i want to do this in my home only with less investment. my health is not good, and this field i am zero. if anyone interested to help me this is my phone number 04425735937,9043122801
  • 51. neil said on 11/8/2011 1:05:28 AM
    I'm 25 years old female indian waiting to start up my own business of exporting gowns to the middle east. please help me out as i have no clue else my parents will get me married off. neiljohnson22@yahoo.com
  • 52. mohd.yusuf said on 11/8/2011 8:23:03 AM
    I AM EXPORTING READY MADE GARMENTS FOR LAST 20 YEARS I DON'T HAVE GOOD BUYER IN EUROPIAN MARKET I AM MANUFACTURER ALSO I AM EXPORTING SWEDEN,DENMARK, NORWAY, FINLAND ETC. PLEASE HELP ME FOR GOOD BUYER. THANKS
  • 53. Serenity said on 11/12/2011 3:11:55 AM
    I would like to start a SMALL import/export business in South Africa. I am a foreign national and I work in South Africa. I would like to start by exporting goods to Zimbabwe. What are the procedures, can I also do this with out the relevant qualifications.
  • 54. Venkat Koneru said on 11/15/2011 10:55:49 PM
    Koneru Food Products(P) Ltd. recently has obtained Export License and we are interested to export Turmeric Fingers, Chilies to Sri lanka. I need suggestions and knowledge base regarding these items. Venkat Prasad Koneru 7799008899
  • 55. shilpi rai said on 11/16/2011 6:00:44 AM
    hello sir i am shilpi from noida i am doing saree business. but i just want to do that business in export basis but i have no idea about that pl give some suggestion relating this if any body interested in doing business with me then mail me on shilpi.entrep@gmail.com
  • 56. Panto Exports, Pondicherry, India said on 11/24/2011 3:38:05 PM
    Hi, we are exporter from india, if you are interested in importing products from india please feel free to contact us at panto.exp@gmail.com / 00 91 9677383972. Regards,
  • 57. Hari Prasad said on 11/30/2011 6:12:41 AM
    Hi , Since 2007, I am working in a leading MNC at Hyderabad . I would like to export fresh vegetables to abroad . Please guide / advice through tghariprasad@gmail.com Thanks Hari Prasad
  • 58. Ashish said on 12/2/2011 8:43:36 AM
    I wanna start export import business in jaipur i need help contact my cell 09887243722
  • 59. prakash said on 12/4/2011 12:23:36 AM
    i want start import export business pl tell what type of business start and how pl tell pune area 9028546935
  • 60. JUDITH MURO said on 12/5/2011 2:41:00 PM
    I am trying to start import business for arts and handcrafts from East Africa. I am in Dallas area TX, USA my intention is to help local village women to market and sell their artistic products so they can earn a living and take their kids to school. please advice.
  • 61. Meettu Abraham said on 12/13/2011 10:08:23 PM
    I am Meettu Abraham, manufacture of rubber mats, rubberized coir mats,etc...... i would like to export this products,but I have no experience in this field.so kindly for helping me or interested in my products contact my cell no 09809206172
  • 62. jayakrishnan said on 12/14/2011 8:14:08 AM
    I had been working in Mumbai for about 8 years during the eighties and from 1987 to 2010 I worked in the middle east(UAE) as a Sales Manager for "Ductile Iron Mahole covers and frames", which is used for closing and opening the manhole of the drainage allowing entry of man into it for clearing or repairing or whatever it is. I used to import manhole covers from India, China, France, UK and Saudi Arabia. Fortunately or unfortunately I did market only this item during my life time until now (I am 52). This item has virtually little market in India. Now I left the job in UAE (due to some health problems) and am trying to establish and develop a business from my apartment in Kochi, Kerala for my living. I do not have a large sum to invest in as well. I am planning a few things:
    -Export (Indian items)
    -Travel & Tour (From overseas to India)
    -Advertising & Promotion, writing consultancy etc.
    -English speaking and train Indians "professional"
    I would be really grateful if anybody comes up with suggestions / ideas / modus operandi / licensing procedures / procurement / clients etc. etc. Please write to me anything you know.
    Regards Jayakrishnan.C, E-Mail:sauravjay@hotmail.com, Tel:9645733360
  • 63. SUMIT JAIN said on 12/23/2011 8:51:00 AM
    am interested in export business,am from ajmer, rajasthan india ,can you suggest me what are the things which are being exported from ajmer/jaipur to other countries .and how to start the business,how to select the product or which we can select etc. my mail id-sumit.ksg@gmail.com
  • 64. sajeer said on 1/7/2012 7:06:34 AM
    i am sajeer , i am from kerala , i have land in karnataka , i want start turmeric export business , what are the steps for it and please let me know
  • 65. Benny partap said on 1/12/2012 6:14:33 AM
    Hii I m Benny and I want to open import and export business on small scale in Vancouver Canada. Kindly help me with ur guidance that what type of goods exporting and importing in beneficial and what are the requirements for this business and estimate cost for setting up this business? Thanks benny partap
  • 66. Lokesh M said on 1/29/2012 12:49:53 AM
    i am planning to do saree business in home itself can u guide me where i can get the wholesale dealer
  • 67. Muhammad Sajjad said on 1/29/2012 5:48:10 AM
    Sir/Madam I just want start Import & Export Business In Lahore, Pakistan. Please let me know the possibilities. Thanks a lot
  • 68. naveen said on 3/6/2012 3:05:10 AM
    i m planing to start export import of green vegetables if any one is interested pls contact me navicuty@gmail.com
  • 69. mariyappa rajha said on 3/7/2012 2:01:19 AM
    I would like to start export business in next two months, I am from chennai i want start turmeric export business , If you need more information u can call or mail me at anuxport@gmail.com Contact : 9444921174, 9444376488
  • 70. kamran said on 3/7/2012 7:15:06 AM
    hi i am from india's capital Delhi. I want to start my newly business of export and import. So any one can suggest to me what is the step to start it. And what capital of amount required for it. My contact number is this. +919999236767
  • 71. Rajesh said on 3/10/2012 12:45:17 PM
    Hi i am living in edmonton canada since last 3 yrs. I belong to Ludhiana India. I want to start an import export business between India-Canada. If any idea you have please share. Thanks a lot.
  • 72. shobhit said on 3/20/2012 7:01:25 AM
    I want to start handicraft (Leather) business, i have already artisan card by ministry of textiles govt of India. I require your help for starting a business by tips of strong methods.
  • 73. Bhavik Patel said on 3/30/2012 3:09:50 AM
    Hi I want start the business for export of turmeric . I have basic knowledge and have experience in trading in commodity also . But difficult in finding the reliable importer for this ... If you can help me out how to find it .... Please let me know ... patelbhaviks@gmail.com Thank you
  • 74. tarique said on 3/31/2012 3:06:10 PM
    We want to export Shirts, Embroidery Dresses, Ladies Garments to various country in the world. Any body can advice us?. Ph.08793324329 or email me on: mohdtariquerasheedd@gmail.com
  • 75. gaurav said on 4/9/2012 1:38:08 PM
    i am planning to import sarees from india.and i need import license please help me. how should i open my own license
  • 76. prabuddha said on 4/13/2012 12:25:27 PM
    I have proposal for leather products manufacturing company & I have experience also. if any body interested on this like to have a partner ship. prabuddhahp@hotmail.com
  • 77. rajmohan said on 4/16/2012 2:02:34 AM
    We are the largest exporter of singapore and dubai for spices. we want to open an export company in kerala to do the spices. I am basically from Kerala and doing business in Singapore and Dubai. Our main business is spices. Please inform the suitable consultant in order to obtain the export license for spices. Regards, Rajmohan
  • 78. Daniel onyugo said on 4/18/2012 6:51:20 PM
    My name is Daniel. I am an hotelier, i live in Lagos Nigeria. I will like to be export & import agent please help me.
  • 79. DHEERAJ RATHI said on 4/19/2012 7:47:22 AM
    Hello! I am Dheeraj Rathi From Jodhpur Doing computer Peripherals business and also having computer training institute in jodhpur . i want to starts import business of Dry fruits or Computer Products . Any one have contact with the sellers please contact for good returns My cell No is 09602077230. my email is dhirajrathi_in@yahoo.com
  • 80. sampath said on 4/20/2012 11:21:55 PM
    I am from Sri Lanka. I can provide mainly spice, Ayurveda products, Natural products from my country as a bulk order (more than 5kg). Who do you like to join with me to start this business from abroad (Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, etc). You have a verified PayPal and ebay or any other auction account and some experience about business. Please contact me, w3samlk@gmail.com
  • 81. waberi said on 4/27/2012 4:59:28 PM
    Hi, I am from Calgary, I ll like to start import and export business (Canada-Djibouti). I do have samples of my products already. Can someone have advices/guidance!! PLZ send me ur opinion waberi_25@gmail.com Thanks.
  • 82. tanveer said on 5/1/2012 3:12:54 AM
    Hi i live in Vancouver. I want to import garments from Bangladesh to Vancouver. My dad got a garments business in Bangladesh if someone can give me advice where to start and who to contact to get started. The products are export quality.
  • 83. chanakya said on 5/10/2012 2:38:10 AM
    Hello sir, i wanted to export fishes from one place of a country to another place in the same country( most probably in the same state).. should i take the license for this kind of export?? if needed from which department should i take the license?? and can i know the procedure for the same?? hoping valuable information about it ASAP.. Thank you sir..
  • 84. Counselor said on 5/11/2012 3:07:52 PM
    PLEASE BE ADVISED: All Persons/Companies who would like to import/export in the (USA), you need to contact me ASAP, but only if you are serious! I can help you get a physical presence and mailing location. Most companies in the USA are more comfortable doing business with companies/individuals who have a presence within the nation. This helps with your credibility and gives a level of assurance. If you are interested, contact me at (nationalnetworker@gmail.com). Every person who signs-up on this site please put your email/phone# in the comment box, so you can be reached. Otherwise, no one will be able to contact you. If you are ready to move forward with doing business, and having the contacts you deserve. Start your import/export business the proper way! Email me now at: (nationalnetworker@gmail.com)
  • 85. Kratika dubey said on 5/18/2012 2:21:58 AM
    I want to start an import export business in kanpur. Please help me with all the necessary details regarding it. Like amount of capital invested, which product should be exported/imported... I am totally new to this. Please guide me.
  • 86. Sovit said on 5/23/2012 7:41:00 AM
    Hi, I am Sovit kumar from new delhi. I want to start an import export business in delhi. Please help me with all the necessary details regarding it. Like amount of capital invested, which product should be exported/imported... I am totally new to this. Please guide me. You can contact me on 09911619499. I have 26 years experience in the field of exports. I can guide you online also. You can also mail me your requirements and interests to sovitk1@gmail.com
  • 87. Rachna said on 5/25/2012 1:36:47 PM
    I am looking for an exporter in India who can export me kids wear to Canada. Any one interested pls send me an email to my id. Thanks
  • 88. Philipp said on 5/28/2012 8:14:49 PM
    Hi, I'm Philipp Mueller from Germany, right now living in Sri Lanka. I wanna start export, For example, tea, spicy food (pepper) If anyone is interested about it, pls write me. my email pearlandtours@yahoo.com
  • 89. v v gaikwad said on 5/30/2012 12:51:32 PM
    i want export agriculture product like turmuric power etc.
  • 90. shehla said on 6/2/2012 3:36:21 PM
    I run a boutique in chennai. i design indian ,western garments. want to expand my business by supplying my designs to stores. any takers.
  • 91. rakesh said on 6/3/2012 6:27:19 AM
    i would like to do shoe business in kerala, can you explain me how to do it.
  • 92. Dhiraj Gupta said on 6/4/2012 3:10:04 AM
    I want to start own business in export import in Mira Road Thane for pharma equipment. please suggest how will i start
  • 93. Muhammad Ali Khan said on 6/4/2012 3:54:32 PM
    i also want to do export business in Adminton Alberta, Kindly guide me regarding Goods Thanks & Regards ALI
  • 94. shyam said on 6/5/2012 8:30:06 AM
    I am in Dubai, my parents are in coimbatore, Tamil nadu.(south india)my like to start export business.We are mainly concentrating on spices, use & throw plates, tumbler etc. They plan to Export to dubai from india. So that i can support them because currently i am in Dubai(Discovery Gardens). Please help us regarding this. Need more idea about... how to start, regarding importing companies in dubai. PLZ call me at 71552017552(UAE)
  • 95. Silu said on 6/5/2012 2:11:38 PM
    @Mamta Poothia, Can you give me details how you will guide me and your charges? write me at: s_sapkale@hotmail.com
  • 96. prenesan perumal said on 6/7/2012 1:05:38 AM
    Hi I want to open an import n export business, I do have the experience in sales, I would like to know how to go about starting an import/export business, south africa.
  • 97. Ibrahim said on 6/17/2012 6:12:41 PM
    My name is ibrahim and am an expert in exportation of palm oil, African beans, and other african fruits. Any interested person can call me on my cell phone +2348060774081
  • 98. Josoe said on 6/20/2012 9:24:22 AM
    Dear all, I am Josoe from Myanmar, I am very interesting to joint the one who would like to export and import its product to Myanmar from Myanmar. it is a good time to do a business in Myanmar because new government has been opening a door of economic in Myanmar. if someone interesting to joint with me, please email at (kofour9@gmail.com). we can discuss more detail to start our business.... I am looking forward to hearing a good news from you------plz email me---
  • 99. Sumaira Latif said on 6/24/2012 2:03:57 PM
    I want to start import/export business in textile products in united kingdom. I want to import textile products from Pakistan. give me suggestions. Any company in UK who want to do import textile products from Pakistan. Please contact me 00447550140900 pharmacist_sumaira@yahoo.com
  • 100. Vinod said on 6/26/2012 12:02:40 AM
    I am from India Kerala. I can export spices specially cardamom, clove, black pepper, Nutmeg ect.. for export bulk order from my country. I can purchase directly from farm areas as a bulk order (more than 5kg). Who do you like to purchase the spices from abroad or Indian exporters. Please contact me for more details vinodharidas@gmail.com
  • 101. Prasad said on 6/26/2012 12:42:25 PM
    I am from Kerala having 17 years of experience in export business with garment manufacturer in India. Now I am planning to start export business with any one who have interested in starting a export business
  • 102. prabha said on 6/26/2012 12:52:11 PM
    hi i need to help my husband to run import or export business of waste paper and box in canada and USA. can help by providing information abt the market position of the both countries we are in tamil nadu (India). this is my mail ID pls do contact us prabham66@gmail.com
  • 103. Prasad said on 6/27/2012 12:00:35 PM
    Hi @Prabha, Please clear your picture about what you are doing to start - export or import? if from where you export?
  • 104. anjali said on 7/1/2012 2:44:28 AM
    hai i'm from malaysia, i would like to import some sarees from india to sell here...what i should do... i want to know the producer of tax. how much of the tax in m taking in bulk?
  • 105. Prasad said on 7/2/2012 12:27:08 PM
    Hi Anjali, In India number of variety sarees are available. Please let me know your variety so that I will suggest the source of area and that duties on that place
  • 106. shini said on 7/3/2012 3:48:14 AM
    hai i'm from malaysia, i would like to import some garments from india delhi to sell here. what i should do? i want to know the producer of tax and do my supplier needs and export license how much of the tax in m taking in bulk?
  • 107. Pradip said on 7/4/2012 9:20:14 AM
    Hello all, I want to start an import export business in Ahmedabad. Please help me with all the necessary details regarding it. Like amount of capital invested, which product should be exported/imported. I am totally new to this. Please guide me on pradip84p@gmail.com. If interested in partisanship then also contact me ASAP.
  • 108. nishant said on 7/5/2012 4:17:58 AM
    hello sir, i am fruit and vegetable merchant at sriganganagar in rajasthan. please tell me how can i take a export license to sell my fruit in other countries and tell me the near countries where less transportation charges and reasonable profit may be gained.
  • 109. ankit said on 7/8/2012 10:18:59 AM
    hello sir, i am a student studying in 12 std.in kalyan i have interest in doing import export trade. i have interest in doing business that to big and i dnt have interest in studies i want fast money and m really interested in import export trade so please help me what business i would do..
  • 110. Muhammad Kamrul Hasan said on 7/9/2012 11:44:39 AM
    I am a Bangladeshi. I like to start Import-Export business. Let me know the total procedure and how can i go ahead step by step.
  • 111. pallavi said on 7/11/2012 3:44:39 AM
    Hello , I am from Jaipur Rajasthan. I have done MBA In marketing , am working in a bank , but not satisfied with my job , i want to start import -export business with small investment , so pls help me what type of business i would do , with a good business plan
  • 112. abinaya said on 7/12/2012 9:11:48 AM
    sir, i want to start an import business. i want to sell a product to other countries. basically i am a mba student so i have an idea of doing this import business. so kindly i need more information about this business. whether it is suitable or not.it will have a scope. plz give information to me sir, i am waiting for ur replay. thank you, by, Abinaya...
  • 113. deetyashree said on 7/12/2012 2:15:06 PM
    hi i am from chennai. i want to start import export business. if i need any investment. but i don't have any investment. but i am very much interest and i will put hardwork. pls help me. my id deetyashree@yahoo.com
  • 114. Bilalpathan said on 7/12/2012 2:52:36 PM
    I want start a simple business i am a farmer i want export my vegetable and onion soyabin wheat export in large quantity if any interested call me on 07588039876
  • 115. BABU MANNADIAR said on 7/13/2012 7:10:35 AM
    Hi I am from Kerala , please give me some ideas to do export business, I would like to start small investment business only, I am very much interested to do it but I have no experience and do not know the procedures.Kindly advice.
  • 116. Hasmukh Purani said on 7/14/2012 11:42:40 AM
    sir,give me indian dry-fruits/spices & herbal buyers names in all world. i want to do export in small scale to start. interested to import dry-fruits in small scales.
  • 117. Paramjit said on 7/15/2012 12:56:45 AM
    i am living in Melbourne, i am thinking to have an import export business in here. But not sure what kind of. i can get thinks from india to do the business. please recommend for a small scale. thnks.
  • 118. Gaurav Singh said on 7/16/2012 5:30:35 AM
    hi i am an engineer civil working having overall 7 year experience want to start my own its may small but its mine can somebody help me to brief how can i start this import -export business form India new Delhi....
  • 119. adity mehta said on 7/18/2012 3:28:21 AM
    I want to start new business of exporting bed sheets ,salwar suits ,kurtis etc in different countries if any body interested then contact at my email id
  • 120. danish khan said on 7/18/2012 9:56:36 AM
    hi i m Danish khan from the capital of india delhi i want to do import export business in leather or garments but i m totally new in this please somebody help me out i'm also ready to be associated with someone for employment if he/she wanna train me in this field please contact me at peaceloveto9@yahoo.com or msg or call me at 09871901978 please soon
  • 121. danish khan said on 7/18/2012 10:00:21 AM
    and which product good to import and export from india and what capital needs to start it
  • 122. sai kumar said on 7/19/2012 11:05:13 AM
    hi i am kumar from banglore and won a company named sai sukush inc we are into import and export business of all kinds of vegetables and you can contact me on this number 09845372690 and my mail id saisukush@gmail.com
  • 123. pankaj kumar Roy said on 7/21/2012 12:01:39 PM
    Sir, I have studied food technology for three years, and i want to start my own import & export business in a small scale but i don't have any work experience nor my family members i am the first one to do this types of business , so can you please guide me so that i can start my own business and my-location is New alipurduar in jalpaiguri district of West Bengal. Your advise will be highly appreciated Pankaj kumar Roy
  • 124. Uplio said on 7/21/2012 6:18:37 PM
    I want to start up an importation business in nigeria but dont know the one that has a quick turnover. And i've small capital please advice me.
  • 125. Vikas said on 7/21/2012 11:15:00 PM
    Hi, I am Vikas from Surat. I want to start export business so wanted to know what all things are exported from Surat and to which places?
  • 126. Rajeesh said on 7/23/2012 3:43:06 AM
    I want to start sea food export to india to kuwait. pls do let me know rules to comply before start it
  • 127. Vikram said on 7/24/2012 4:53:08 AM
    I am vikram from moga, punjab. I have done mba in marketing I wanna start my own business with small investment but i have no experience i wanna leave my sitting job coz i wanna grow i am very hardworking, enthusiastic and confident person please help me to guide me for business ideas in garments, metal, spices, fmcg products i will really very thankful to you your response awaited @ vikrammoga@gmail.com mob. 09803924040
  • 128. sejal valech said on 7/24/2012 12:40:28 PM
    i want to export exclusive kurtis and indowestern material from india to dubai. kindly tell me how can i start it....please give me the number of an export agent if possible
  • 129. Mihir Thanvi said on 7/25/2012 1:18:17 AM
    I want to start a import export business in Jodhpur so pls let me know how much of capital is needed & what are the rules for the same.
  • 130. Shyam said on 7/26/2012 9:31:29 AM
    Hi, I want to start a castor oil manufacturing plant in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Could you please suggest me the total cost to set up the plant and the demand of the Castor oil in overseas market. Regds, Shyam
  • 131. hemanth said on 7/27/2012 11:33:44 AM
    Hello sir, I want to start an export-import vegetable business,from india to maldives, so how to start? what are main rules i have to follow? becuz i thought to start next year beginning onwards, so pls let me know as soon as possible, pls contact:nevergiveup_hkart@yahoo.com, mob:009607758469,thk q
  • 132. nazeem cornelius said on 7/29/2012 1:59:32 AM
    I would like to start an import export business, I am from south africa. I want to learn as much as I can about the business. I would really appreciate your help.
  • 133. Jinendra Jain said on 7/29/2012 5:12:41 AM
    Hello Sir, I want to start a business in spices but I dont have any idea i.e what are the rules and regulations and as a basic how should i begin my journey in this ,so please reply me how should i start so that I can start the business as fast as possible.. Thanking You. Awaiting for your reply.
  • 134. Nikhil,G said on 7/29/2012 11:25:57 AM
    Halo sir, I want to start an rice exporting business.Kerala to Dubai or other middle east. how could i start the business. i interested for medium level .pls tell how much money investment . pls give reply
  • 135. gs baidwaan said on 7/30/2012 1:24:44 AM
    i want to import export business but i have no experience. i want tea business, i am from ludhiana 09803282084 plz guides me
  • 136. James expert adviser said on 7/31/2012 2:55:49 AM

@gs baidwaan, can you tell us more about your business? Are you in retail market or a tea producer? Do you have any presence in tea business? What kind of funds you have or planning to put in this business?

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 137. Raju.m said on 8/1/2012 3:24:40 AM
    Hi am from karnataka, want to do export and import business but need idea what to export and to where to exports, which has more demand to export and even to import pls guide me so that i can start my business, regards.
  • 138. Bhaskar said on 8/1/2012 7:07:52 AM
    Hi,i am a Civil Engineer from Assam currently working in Gujarat. I want to get involved in import-export business in TEA and looking for such an opportunity. We own tea gardens in Assam and looking for setting up my own business.Kindly advise and co-operate.
  • 139. sunil said on 8/4/2012 3:52:02 AM
    i want to do the import-export business i am located at hyderabad can u plz suggest me
  • 140. sonal j waghela said on 8/4/2012 3:58:00 AM
    hi, i am sonal from Mumbai. i want to do export business of ladies Garments in other countries but i have limited funds. pls suggest how will i start. pls guide me on sonalwaghela1988@yahoo.in
  • 141. Eldo said on 8/4/2012 4:27:26 AM
    Hai I am very new to import export business. Basically i am from waynad, Kerala and working in Dubai. I would like to do Pepper, Ginger, Coffee, Tea export business. Please guide me the procedure eldoap@gmail.com
  • 142. Ali said on 8/4/2012 4:04:38 PM
    Hi..I want to start an I/Export business in Dubai - i am professional in procurement and i would like to be partnered with an logistic expert too, please advise the ideal way to start the biz.. thanks ali
  • 143. syed mehdi hussain said on 8/4/2012 5:07:34 PM
    I want to start import export business from hyderabad to usa dubai jedahof sarees suits metal
  • 144. Neha said on 8/6/2012 4:28:29 AM
    Hi, I am a banker by profession. I am tired of my job and looking at venturing out something of my own. I love traveling & appreciate artistic things. I am keen at starting my own handicraft Import/Export business. Looking forward for some valuable suggestion. I am available at nehagupta9ster@gmail.com, shall you want to reach me. Regards Neha
  • 145. mittal said on 8/7/2012 2:18:24 AM
    hello all, i wanna start a small export import business.. i dnt mind assisting anyone in mumbai too....
  • 146. rekha said on 8/8/2012 4:01:39 AM
    i am an IT professional.also an ambitious entrepreneur .i wish to export textile items like bath towels, table runners,bath robes,quilts, cotton fabric, hand loom fabric etc to US,UK &CANADA..BUYERS can contact me through cell +919495613567 .my email id is rekhaaaa1@gmail.com
  • 147. Sheetal said on 8/8/2012 7:13:50 AM
    I am planning setup an import-export business with small investment say around 1.5 to 2 lacs. I am in gujarat. Kindly suggest me for what all products I can work for and all other details. Looking forward to hear from u. Thank you.
  • 148. Saiful said on 8/9/2012 12:49:39 AM
    Hello, I am form Chittagong, Bangladesh. am very interested to do business here. but i don't have any idea which & what business i start. pls help me. Regards Saiful
  • 149. Sheetal said on 8/9/2012 1:51:39 AM
    Thank you for your quick reply. I appreciate your guidance. Can i get your contact no. or email id.
  • 150. chandana Bora said on 8/9/2012 3:25:23 AM
    I am Indian and staying in Assam. I want to start an import/export business. I want to export Assamese cloths outside of India to promote my Assamese cloths and for the Assamese people who stay in outside of India. I have no experience in business world. can u guide me how to go about it?
  • 151. niranjan said on 8/10/2012 9:06:02 AM
    I want to start an import/export business. i want to start export of vegetables and fruit's. plz help me for it. can u guide me how to go about it? +919016838999
  • 152. Evans samuel said on 8/10/2012 7:19:56 PM
    I am from Enugu state, Nigeria. I am trained skill electrical and electronic technician. I want to start electrical material but i don't know what i need and how to start. Pls. Help me. Email me on okeysamuel@gmail.com or call 08184235489.
  • 153. anand said on 8/11/2012 1:37:56 AM
    i want to start export & import of handicraft in rajasthan, but i dont have any experience please some advise on my email:anandsharma99@rediffmail.com thanks
  • 154. AnujaJain said on 8/12/2012 2:39:32 PM
    I want to start business in bhopal Madhya pradesh india . Need help for guidance which is low capital investment and more profit to start with no risk. How to make overseas client , how to choose country , state , region to export. Have no idea of anything. Please help me on anuja60@hotmail.com.
  • 155. Amarpreet Singh said on 8/13/2012 2:14:57 AM
    hey there!! i waz planning to visit dubai. If you have some export import ideas for india-dubai please let me know.
  • 156. kgshankar said on 8/15/2012 8:53:44 AM
    Hi, I am fro Tamilnadu, I an planned start import and exports of garments, kindly tell me the procedure /license required to do garment trading. Thanks!!!!!
  • 157. Muralikrishna said on 8/16/2012 3:52:11 AM
    Hi, am from Bangalore, kindly let me know what type of import and export business can be done and the procedure involved to start up.
  • 158. umar said on 8/16/2012 6:19:38 AM
    hey i Am umar from indore i run a reputed boutique in indore want to export my stuff(womens wear lehnga ,salwar, bridal, and kids wear ) to places like dubai canada or usa or any other country if any importer interested or any retail shop then u can contact me on my email id :- I_am_umar@yahoo.in
  • 159. The sky is the limit said on 8/16/2012 7:37:43 PM
    Hi, I am from the USA and looking to start an import business primarily in the toy and electronics industry. I am new to the bus and seeking advice on getting started and some possible business contacts. email me at d648426@yahoo.com
  • 160. MAHSOOD BELLO said on 8/18/2012 7:56:33 AM
    hello all, i am a producer of a product call G.S.R. this product clean stain from toilet, bathbasin, tile, sink, depress toilet odor, makeflies fly away, useful for washing rug, i what to export this prod, to various country contact no +2348098362640(NIG)
  • 161. koko said on 8/19/2012 12:42:33 AM
    Hi... I am Koko from Indonesia. I am looking to start a business which operates in importing and exporting. I am interested in importing unique innovative products and luxurious fashion brands from people who live in france and italy. We are also at the moment seeking the right person/teacher (native english speaker) to build an english school for children, experiences in teaching and creating unique curriculum are the main requirement . If you think, any of you meet any requirements above, please contact me through: koko.widiatmoko@yahoo.com
  • 162. vijith said on 8/20/2012 5:39:31 AM
    i am vijith working in dubai. I would like to start a garment shop in dubai. So how can i import garments from India, please let me know the procedures involved in it. Thank you
  • 163. Jay said on 8/20/2012 6:36:27 AM
    hello every one.... I am Jay from Jaipur (India), I was working for a garment and Home textile export company here in Jaipur as Export Documents In charge... and now I am going to start my own export company. If you want to sell your products i.e. Garment/ Handicrafts/ Home Textiles etc … pls contact. I have very good experience in same business and I have many buyers email Data also. Also if you want to know “HOW TO START EXPORT/ IMPORT BUSINESS” for any products then pls contact me. one more thing I am looking one designer who can work with me as a partner. Looking forward to see early response. Kind Regards Jay, Jaipur/ India sodhani0013@gmail.com 09928772914
  • 164. veerendra patel said on 8/21/2012 3:40:38 AM
    Hello sir, i am trying to start import and export business in Bangalore karnataka India plz kindly help me
  • 165. V.V.RAVI SHANKAR said on 8/23/2012 4:49:16 AM
    I am V.V.Ravi Shankar from Tamil Nadu, India. I have been selling Pharmaceutical Medicines past 15 years. I am looking for people with keen interest to import medicines or pharma related products (Surgicals, Disposable ites, etc...). More over i am whole heartly expected orders from importers from all over the world to import any sort of product, i am happy to supply. Please contact to my mobile 09442546608. In addtion to that, i am looking for suitable persons all over world for Improt-Export business in small level. Thank You
  • 166. Lonika said on 8/23/2012 7:20:42 AM
    Hi, I am looking at exporting some indo western garments across. Looking for a partner for the same. if anyone keen on this, pls call me on 09619150503 or mail me at loniks.seraik@gmail.com. I stay in Pune and want to start with this at the earliest.
  • 167. Mahendra Nama said on 8/24/2012 2:42:09 AM
    I want to start some business like export import and other profitable business. I am from jaipur. Here is someone who can help me and guide. 09314860565
  • 168. Blesson said on 8/24/2012 7:03:21 AM
    i want to start an import export business, if any one have interest plz email me
  • 169. Lonika said on 8/24/2012 7:53:37 AM
    @vijith could you please share your phone number with me...i would like to discuss a few details about your proposition.
  • 170. V.V.RAVI SHANKAR said on 8/24/2012 8:41:19 AM
    I have recently started EXPORT IMPORT in Tamil Nadu. I have got Proper IEC Code no, SSI Certificate, TIN Number and Proper Nationalized Bank A/c. I am looking for people to join for Exports and Imports in small scale. My email- v.v.ravishankar.tn.in@gmail.com My mobile - 9442546608
  • 171. raghav said on 8/24/2012 9:15:29 AM
    i want to start my own business in jaipur of import and export .. please suggest me some ideas... also suggest me some business ideas except import and export...
  • 172. Dhurba Jyoti Borah said on 8/25/2012 12:52:18 AM
    I want to export ginger in different places in India or abroad. If anyone want to help me or know more please send email .
  • 173. Pramod Kumar Sharma said on 8/26/2012 4:56:49 AM
    Hi, I am based at Jaipur and interested in starting import/Export trade. Suggest what can be exported from Jaipur and what to import in Jaipur ? Those having experience may contact me at my e-mail: pramodkumarsharma2011@yahoo.in. Regards, Pramod
  • 174. Venkatesh Gopal said on 8/26/2012 11:43:47 AM
    Hello experts, currently i am residing in chennai and want to start an export trade to malaysia / singapore. i need some guidance about the type of products like Garments, vegetables, rice etc to exports. and also i need some guidance about the buyers in malaysia / singapore. Please help me out. you can easily reach me @ venkateshgopaal@gmail.com
  • 175. Kumar Parmar said on 8/26/2012 3:58:47 PM
    hello to all. Can u tell me which forms are required to start an Export-Import business. Please tell me as fast as u can. And also tell me which forms are required to Export-Import good and services??? please mail me on my ID : kumarparmar.1989@gmail.com
  • 176. Mahendra Solanki said on 8/27/2012 1:41:28 AM
    i am export vegetable in out of country ..pls contact me any client :+919276822518 or mahindra86@yahoo.co.in
  • 177. ashadujjaman khan said on 8/27/2012 3:32:54 AM
    hi, i am ashadujjaman khan from bangladesh. i am doing business on garments stock lot for 5 years. i would like to get a promising buyer in malaysia. please help me.thanks.
  • 178. Mujib said on 8/28/2012 6:49:35 AM
    Hi, We are looking exporter of Menthol Crystal for African countries. If you are exporter of this please mail me on mujibtpd@gmail.com with your full contact details asap.
  • 179. Ian said on 8/29/2012 6:14:05 AM
    Hi, I want to start importing business in the area of oil to south africa, i do have a license which allows me to conduct import, how do i go about, i dont have enough knowledge in the area. please help
  • 180. joy said on 8/29/2012 4:13:03 PM
    I want to start business in dhaka bangladesh in gulshan please advice me which type of import and export things i can do.
  • 181. anzar becker said on 8/30/2012 2:33:18 PM
    I am from cochin, kerala and am very much interested in doing export import business. kindly guide me how can i start the business . I have already got a client from uae and they have requirement for dry fish .As a trial round they are ready to take 20 foot container .I am getting other inquiries regarding other products like vegetables. kindly guide me the whole process .
  • 182. Ankur pouranik said on 9/2/2012 10:13:16 AM
    Hey. i have a spice plant in india and i want to export my spices like turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder in various countries. and i also want to export dry coriander, turmeric and red chillies. i am looking for a partner. and plz suggest me which country is best 4 me. thanx.regards ankur.(09414257185)
  • 183. Ritwik Bhabuk said on 9/2/2012 11:12:48 AM
    I want to start up a business of Tea can you please help me out which country would be suitable for me
  • 184. Teron Gopensing said on 9/3/2012 9:15:40 AM
    Hi, i am import export businessman providing imported best korean clothes (especially for women) from korea for all kinds of shops and malls in Pune. kindly email me.at windeand@gmail.com
  • 185. shaikhishaqahmed said on 9/3/2012 10:41:18 AM
    i am importer & exporter. i got some order than what can i do i want shipping quotation for india to dubai mumbai. maharashtra india
  • 186. priyank jain said on 9/3/2012 1:27:38 PM
    l want to start the import business of medicine from india to thiland but i dont know any thing about this. how can we import medicine to thiland. our company name is medimind labs india pvt ltd. post office road.baraut (UP) India. phone no. 09837256330
  • 187. Arun kale said on 9/5/2012 2:31:46 AM
    I am grower of corn, cucumber, chilli and other agricultural products. I want to export the my agricultural products various country in the world. Plz contact +91 9422532620 email- silkestaorganic01@gmail.com
  • 188. Sahi said on 9/5/2012 11:42:53 PM
    Hi I am in Singapore. I need to do some business. I don't know what kind of business I have to do. can u pls help me
  • 189. c.sathish kumar said on 9/6/2012 12:07:02 AM
    Hi i am in tamilnadu i need guideline to export a rice from tamilnadu to dubai, and its procedure
  • 190. manish solanki said on 9/6/2012 4:59:41 AM
    hi, i'm manish solanki. want to start import export business in ahmedabad. need guideline from ur side. some ideas. thanks & Regards, Manish Solanki Mob-08141672999
  • 191. Dr Satish sharma said on 9/6/2012 10:23:57 AM
    We want to export Ayurvedic / Herbal Medicines products in various countries pls suggest ask@xeways.com
  • 192. sulfikar said on 9/6/2012 7:27:15 PM
    hi . I am from kuwait from any items you get for cheapest price from any country. Let me know. Call me 0096555472349. I like to business with you. Thanks.
  • 193. Ali Asger said on 9/7/2012 9:40:09 AM
    i want to get an export license and i am a trader, what is the procedure to get it & what is formalities to be fulfilled, plz answer me @ aliasgerca@gmail.com
  • 194. Mary Shakeson said on 9/8/2012 4:04:33 AM
    Hi, I have an import export company in UAE. I am trading in all sort of Commodities such as Rice, flour, edible oil, metal scrap, spices, fish, frozen foods, vegetables, fruits, animal feed, garments, ready made dresses etc. globally. If anybody interested to do business please contact me on marygoldtrading@gmail.com, skype mary.shakeson
  • 195. Ajit Choudhery said on 9/8/2012 6:52:42 AM
    just wanted to start trading of garments and to know the procedure how to go ahead ??? i am from goa
  • 196. Cathy on behalf of CEO said on 9/8/2012 9:02:21 AM
    We are from India and looking for expansion in overseas market to supply all types of Rice etc. We are supplying best kind of rice at a better prices. With Thanks contact us at ceo@uvengineers.com
  • 197. ritu_ said on 9/10/2012 10:37:02 PM
    Hi, I am from India and looking overseas market to supply Cotton Kurties . Thanks ritu@gitamishra@yahoo.com
  • 198. hitesh said on 9/11/2012 3:13:37 AM
    looking to export top exclusive lingerie and underwear for women india. Looking for agents who be interested in this big growth market in india. please contact me at hitesh@hbconsultants.co.uk
  • 199. Oyyappan said on 9/11/2012 4:54:35 AM
    Hi i am from tamilnadu i need guideline to export a cardamom from Tamil Nadu if anybodies in interest in that please contact me. Mob;09789767455.
  • 200. Kamrul said on 9/11/2012 6:36:04 AM
    I want to start cattle import business from india to dhaka, Bagladesh. pls advice me how can i start this, How much capital needed & also some indian exporters parties info?