Starting a Supermarket Business

If you want to start a supermarket business, you will need to have adequate funding. This is a large scale business that requires huge capital so you need to prepare a business plan.

Also, you will need to choose the most convenient location, secure the permits and licenses, purchase all equipments, and hire employees. If you have a question "how to start a supermarket business" in your mind then keep reading.

supermarket business

Every town needs a supermarket and if your community doesn’t have one, it’s time to start a supermarket business. This type of business can’t be considered small scale so you need to have adequate funding. You can also ‘specialized’ in supermarket and offer ethnic foods, whole foods, or exotic foods. To successfully open a supermarket business, just follow these steps. Firstly, you will need to choose a location. Experts say that location can make or break your business. The supermarket should be found near the town and is easily accessible. If you can find one large building at the town center, you should first inquire at the health department in your area if the location is suitable for your business.

After securing the location and the building, you will now plan where the water, equipment, plumbing, waste sources, and kitchen facilities will be situated. The layout should be studied by the local food safety specialist and if it’s approved, you can now have it developed. If there are any changes, make sure that the contractor is able to incorporate it. The construction of the supermarket should be based on the recommendations of the health department since renovations can be costly if you’re not able to incorporate everything. Remember that an inspection will be conducted by the health department after the construction is finished.

Before the actual operations of the business, you will need to secure the necessary operating permits and licensing. The required info should be provided and you need to pay the fees as well. If you want to prepare food in the supermarket (e.g. bakery or deli), ask permission first and this should also be divulged to the authorities. The permit should be renewed each year so make sure that you comply accordingly. You can also offer stalls to those who want to sell other food items in your supermarket but if you want, you can get suppliers for all the contents of your supermarket. Hiring dedicated and committed employees is very important since you can’t possibly run the supermarket on your own. You will need to have a small office on site so that you can monitor the day to day operations of the business. Designate tasks and responsibilities to your employees so that you don’t have to carry all the workload. Everything should be set prior to the date of the opening. Send out ads online and in your community. For the first week, you can also offer special promos and discounts.

• 1. Nicio said on 2/7/2010 10:04:38 PM
    Hello everyone, My name is Nicio from Queens New York. My brother and I are highly motivated to open a supermarket; however neither of us have experience in the industry. I would like to get in contact with someone who can give me some useful advice, Please. My email is nmevertz@gmail.com No scams please.
  • 2. Mostafa Ansari said on 2/28/2010 1:55:27 PM
    I am starting a supermarket business in Egypt, Cairo. Looking to target medium to high level of the society. What can you tell me to reduce my costs while increasing my sales volume? Should I buy a location or rent it? considering a high rental and sales prices in the location desired!
  • 3. monica said on 3/8/2010 4:15:32 AM
    hi i am from Nairobi Kenya in Africa want to start a mini supermarket i have no prior experience and don't have enough funds yet i was thinking of getting a loan from the bank please help me on what to do start this business
  • 4. AASHIQ said on 3/17/2010 3:32:10 PM
    hi i am aashi from barcelona spain. i want to start a mini supermarket here in barcelona i have small capital i dont know how this is possible, plz give me information what to do to start this business. thanks
  • 5. umoren eno said on 4/15/2010 10:20:41 AM
    i want to open a supermarket in nigeria. i need better ideas where to buy my product, how to go about it and better location.
  • 6. piyush holani said on 4/21/2010 2:06:46 PM
    i wants to start supermarket, kindly help me for management of supermarket set up
  • 7. Tawalin Lothan Inneh said on 4/29/2010 11:15:51 AM
    I WANT TO START SUPERMARKET IN NIGERIA ABUJA FCT THE CAPITAL OF NIGERIA, PS KINDLY HELP ME WITH SOME SET UP IDEAS. THANKS
  • 8. adeniyi said on 5/7/2010 11:12:03 AM
    i want to start a supermarket business in nigeria with no experience in the business. i need help on how to go about it. Please, some one help. my email is mcjibe4luv@yahoo.com
  • 9. ndueso said on 5/12/2010 10:42:42 AM
    Just need your advice which one is the best, whether to open mini supermarket, Beer Parlor and Food Canteen in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
  • 10. muhammed rafeeq said on 5/14/2010 2:18:57 PM
    hello dears, i am MBA graduate. i planning to start a supermarket in my hometown. location is perintalmanna malappuram district in kerala india. please help me how to prepare the business plan, how to start and how to setup. i want your valuable suggestions. my mail id :rafeeqparammal@gmail.com
  • 11. Vignesh said on 5/17/2010 11:39:37 PM
    i would like to open an online super market in coimbatore, TN, India
  • 12. martin said on 5/18/2010 7:39:16 AM
    Hi My name is Martin from Mizoram, India, I want to start a mini super market here in Mizoram, and I'm thinking to take loan from the bank, I do not have any experience in this industry .... I need help please help me and give me suggestion, my email ID is marpas2008@gmail.com / ak_00738@yahoo.com
  • 13. Oni Adelani Samson said on 5/19/2010 4:29:30 AM
    please I want to start mini supermarket in Abuja, FCT, Nigeria can u help me with business plans and ideas on how to start. thanks
  • 14. rahul said on 5/19/2010 8:51:43 AM
    am from andhra pradesh, India. i wanted to know where could i get the billing machine and software
  • 15. prudence marule said on 5/20/2010 4:58:14 AM
    I WANT TO OPEN A SUPERMARKET AT MY AREA. I DONT HAVE ENOUGH FUND, WHAT CAN I DO. PLS ADVISE ME
  • 16. Cody said on 5/20/2010 9:55:40 AM
    Hi all, who wants to run a store selling lights. we're a light manufacturer from China. very competitive price is offered. should any needs, please email at info@xiduer.com/mia@xiduer.com
  • 17. tarikua said on 5/24/2010 9:00:59 AM
    i want to setup a supermarket in Ethiopia, Hawassa
  • 18. Okori Josephine said on 5/25/2010 5:49:10 AM
    I want to set up a small supermarket in Abuja, Nigeria. What and what should I consider? No spam please.
  • 19. EMENDAN said on 5/29/2010 10:29:23 AM
    Pls I want to start a Supermarket at ABUJA FCT. Pls I need an insight on how to prepare a good business plan. pls I will be most grateful to have a reply by tomorrow as I will present the business proposal by Monday
  • 20. safeer torgal said on 5/29/2010 11:47:56 AM
    Hello dears, I want to convert my general stores to mini supermarket . I am DME graduate. I planning to start a supermarket in my hometown. location is Belgaum district in karnataka India. please help me how to prepare the business plan, how to start and how to setup. I want your valuable suggestions. my mail id safeertorgal@yahoo .co.in
  • 21. Ajmal.M.A said on 6/7/2010 2:32:59 AM
    Dear Sir, hi i am ajmal from kerala (india). i want to start a supermarket dubai or kerala i dont know how this is possible, i have no money no places. i want a bank loan. plz give me information what to do to start this business and its costs (Pls convert indian rupees) . Please Help Me...Thanks & Regards, Ajmal.M.A 009747481238. My email id ajmalma1986@gmail.com
  • 22. Alison Riley said on 6/7/2010 9:23:38 AM
    Hi, I'm thinking about purchasing a supermarket that has been in operations for a couple of months now. The person is selling for personal reasons. I looked at his sales and purchases thus far. It looks fruitful. I have no idea about operating a supermarket. Please advise. Thanks in advance, My email address: alisonparay@hotmail.com
  • 23. R Suresh said on 6/8/2010 6:36:04 AM
    Hi, I'm Suresh from Tiruttani(near Chennai). I have Started a new Supermarket in our place, So i want to idea for the loan and other details. Please it's my life ambition help me.
  • 24. ushan said on 6/16/2010 10:07:21 AM
    sir/madam i am basically from bangalore. myself n my cousin have a plan to go for this supermarket buisness but i dont have any idea of this..where to start please advice me or give some alternative hint please. u can contact me on this mail id....
  • 25. vemanna said on 6/17/2010 11:50:34 AM
    Hi. my name is vemanna I want to open mini supermarket in my home town Mudhol karnataka. what is the cost involved? please help me. thank you.
  • 26. v.arun chowdary said on 6/18/2010 10:30:13 AM
    hi, i am arun, i want to start a super market for that i need information about the permission and how i will get the loan for that, could you please help me. from where i will get the billing machine and software for that.
  • 27. Felix John said on 6/21/2010 2:07:06 AM
    Hi i am planning to open Low price shop in Bhayander (west)Thane i am new i would like know apart from Health Dept do i need to get any more permission from any other Dept & where to get it. Reply please.
  • 28. Yisak Mohammed said on 6/23/2010 12:49:32 PM
    i want to create a super market business in university, Adama town, east shoa, ethiopia. So how many fund was required and if possible i need sample business plan specially in relation with university super market
  • 29. nasir said on 6/28/2010 8:53:51 AM
    Dear sir). I'm Nasir from (pakistan) i want to start a supermarket is lamabad i dont know how this is possible, i have no money . i want a bank loan. plz give me information what to do to start this business and its costs (Pls convert pakistani rupees) . Please Help Me...Thanks
  • 30. Kamil Wojtowicz said on 7/1/2010 8:37:22 PM
    I would like to sell products in Africa (Nigeria, Ghana), especially energy drinks in price for one can - 0.7$. If you are interested please contact me kamil.wojtowicz@interia.pl
  • 31. Francis Mawukoh said on 7/3/2010 3:07:16 PM
    I'm a service personnel in Ghana wishing to own a supermarket at (Aflao) near Lome the city of Togo right after service but luck fund. Please I need advice on how I should raise the needed fund. My email: zadreamz_gh@yahoo.com
  • 32. Malefia said on 7/5/2010 10:44:43 AM
    Hi! I want to open supermarket in addis ababa, ethiopia. Pls help me on how to prepare business plan.
  • 33. Malefia said on 7/5/2010 10:47:04 AM
    My business location is around Arada. I donot have experience in business. But recently I studied business management. I live in Addis Ababa city in Ethiopia.
  • 34. Brent said on 7/7/2010 6:18:24 AM
    If you have no money or experience I'd suggest the first step is to get both. Go work in a supermarket, this will be the best step to get you towards your dream. No bank is going to lend money to someone without experience & their own money. The only people who will give you the time of day will be scammers.
  • 35. jit said on 7/15/2010 1:28:33 PM
    hi i'm jit keen to start mini super market please give me advice jalachake@gmail.com
  • 36. Rajmohan said on 7/17/2010 6:41:44 AM
    Hai,i am rajmohan completed my MBA, i want to start a supermarket in my home town kakinada from andhrapradesh, so i want to know about the investment and project reports pls help me
  • 37. Joseph K. Kirui said on 7/21/2010 12:32:54 AM
    I wish to start a Mini Supermarket in Nairobi Eastlands around Jogoo Road Shauri Moyo Area. I have no experience nor money but I pray that God provides and answers my prayer. What are the techniques of establishing from scratch and how can I obtain funding since this is a critical requirement. I would be grateful if I can be connected to financiers or suppliers or partnerships if this is a prudent way to start a business. Thanks Joseph , Nairobi.josephkkirui@yahoo.com
  • 38. CHRISTOPHER PHILEMON said on 7/26/2010 2:13:44 PM
    help me to get business plan of mini super market in Tanzania -Iringa
  • 39. Philip Duru said on 7/27/2010 7:21:24 AM
    Hi, I want to establish a specialised Supermarket (Food, Meat, Sea Foods, etc) in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. Could you give a Business Plan for it. Thanks Philip
  • 40. jana said on 7/28/2010 1:45:11 PM
    I like to start a small scale supermarket in kerala local area how i can success if any problem? what i want to do for that 1st. I have already shop in our place
  • 41. Alvan said on 8/3/2010 8:11:14 AM
    I really love to start a mini supermarket in abuja Nigeria, pls i need a detailed business plan and a good estimate of start up cost. my email is alvangoodrich@yahoo.com.thank u.
  • 42. Femi Alfred said on 8/4/2010 7:40:05 AM
    ...if you want to set up a supermarket in Nigeria (MIni or Mega) you can contact us on femialfred@gmail.com for advisory services on costing, NAFDAC Approval, accounting and layout and even many more services that you so desire. ...
  • 43. johncy said on 8/18/2010 2:08:49 AM
    I would like to open a supermarket in kerala. It is a big town but it doesn't have supermarket.
  • 44. okani Benjamin said on 9/7/2010 7:14:30 AM
    hi my name's benjamin, i have a different from others. i own a shop(not a supermarket yet)but my problem is my brother runs it for me, about two months ago i got some loans to increase the stocks in my shop. but i found that instead of me gaining from this loan i'm LOOSING!! i can't accuse my brother of stealing, i'm thinking its because i lack ideas............please kindly advice me on what to do on this issue thanks......benjaminpeezay@gmail.com
  • 45. Billsteve said on 9/13/2010 7:43:15 AM
    Am in Nellai, Tamil Nadu. I wish to start a super market in big level with all types of segments like, household, electronics, textile etc etc.. I would like to read some books to related to this biz to understand the drawbacks in this biz... could you please guide me?
  • 46. R.Rajkumar said on 9/15/2010 2:17:15 AM
    Hello sir. Am in Thanjavur i want to start super Market in minimum fund so give me advice how much price it take to start
  • 47. Anuradha said on 9/21/2010 4:19:37 AM
    Hi...I am from karur, Tamilnadu. I would like to start a supermarket in our area. Pls let me know the min investment to start and pros and cons on this business.
  • 48. christiana said on 10/6/2010 5:55:44 AM
    hi my name is Christiana. i would like to open a supermarket in Lagos. pls can u advice me on how to go about a big supermarket and what to really focus on.
  • 49. pol pacho said on 10/6/2010 10:13:11 PM
    i need to read books/magazine or research thesis about feasibility study for supermarket. thank you for our help.
  • 50. Wale said on 10/13/2010 6:34:57 AM
    Hi, i did like to start a supermarket business will need some ideas and business plan. i have not got much experience except the fact that i worked in a retail store briefly. kindly send me soft copy document that could help me achieve my goal which is the start small and become big. thank you
  • 51. Ruqiyo said on 10/14/2010 4:47:18 PM
    Hi, my name is Ruqiyo Ali. My family is planning to start up a big supermarket in Nairobi, Kenya. We have got place and its undergoing construction right now, estimated to be finished just before the New Year. We have got adequate funds (I hope). I am doing the research about how to plane and carry out the business. I would be grateful if you could give me any ideas regarding the equipments, where can I get the product or how to go about the setting up and the legal issues in Nairobi. I have never been to Nairobi but the rest of my family are there now and I am planning to join them by Christmas time (I am currently situated in U.K). Thanks in advance for your valuable help.
  • 52. Farai Mumera said on 10/22/2010 6:15:01 AM
    Hi I believe I can be of help. I have 11 years experience in the supermarket retailing business. My e-mail address is faraimumera@gmail.com, my cell phone number is 263 772 965 951.
  • 53. vishu said on 11/22/2010 2:04:38 AM
    hi my name is vishu. i would like to open a supermarket in Bangalore. pls can u advice me on how to go about a big supermarket and what to really focus on.
  • 54. Krishnapriya said on 11/23/2010 4:16:02 AM
    hi, i m planning to start a mini supermarket in my home town agartala which comes under the state tripura (India). i dont have fund n land to start this kind of business. n above all i dont have any kind of business experiences. son can u guide me to fulfill my dream to start a super market in my home town.
  • 55. SATHYA said on 12/1/2010 1:20:02 AM
    Hi, my name is sathya, i would like to open mini hyper market in bangalore, pls give information about land require, capital, bank loan, legal procedure, and other relevant information. pls
  • 56. haron said on 12/3/2010 1:02:52 PM
    I want to start a good supermarket in kerala in kerala. I have my own building, but I am new in this field. I do not know how start. please help me with good ideas. abdulharon@yahoo.com 00971 50 5849623
  • 57. Amila said on 12/6/2010 3:31:03 AM
    Hi, I'm AMila from the suburbs of Colombo, Sri Lanka and i am very much interested in opening a mini supermarket. please help me with the ideas to start my project.
  • 58. Anteneh said on 12/13/2010 7:43:32 AM
    Dear, I am an ethiopian living in Assela(175km)from Addis Ababa. I wanted to start a supermarket business that is not usual in my town. I have no business experience before this time so what can you help me? How can i get business plan?
  • 59. Mathew Thomas said on 12/25/2010 9:52:41 PM
    I wish to start a business (super Market in Kerala, India. For this purpose I need a business loan. Please advise, Regards Mathew
  • 60. CHRISTOPHER PHILEMON said on 12/29/2010 2:52:43 AM
    DEAR, I want to convert my general stores to mini supermarket . I am MA in business Administration and BA in mass communication graduate. I planning to start a supermarket in my hometown. location is TANZANIA AT IRINGA. please help me to get capital in start business , how to start and how to setup. I want your valuable suggestions. my mail cmpuzu@googlemail.com my phone number +255784717042.
  • 61. Ratheesh TK said on 1/24/2011 1:49:17 AM
    I looking to start a super market in kerala(in a growing village) Also I need a business loan then I need your advice please. Ratheesh Kasaragod
  • 62. Eranga Herath said on 2/1/2011 3:48:30 AM
    Hi, I am at the initial planning stages of opening a supermarket business. Would appreciate if you can provide help on the business plan and operations. many thanks
  • 63. john ofon said on 2/2/2011 9:55:53 AM
    I want to start a small business where I intend to serve fresh fruit juices along with sea foods, roasted or cooked but no frying of any sort in the city of calabar, cross river state, nigeria. Fruits will be processed on the spot while costumers watch their juices being prepared. please advice.
  • 64. VENANCE NDIMILA said on 2/12/2011 3:48:08 PM
    Hi,i want to launch a Min Supermarket at Dar es Salaam, but i have insufficient Capital please my companion i only need your strong ideas in order to see the way forward. Thanks
  • 65. Amjeth V M said on 2/13/2011 6:55:12 AM
    I want start a super market in duabi, UAE for medium class, what are the factors should i look into
  • 66. JUVIN said on 2/23/2011 9:58:22 AM
    Hi, I want to start a supermarket in Yaounde- Cameroon, I am thinking to target medium and high income consumers. I want to be able to sell some products that are also found here in England. But I am not sure whether it will be too expensive for consumers in Cameroon because of the difference in currency, etc. I am thinking of building a store from scratch. I don't know how to get stock, I want to sell home appliances, food, and baby products, etc. I have heard i can get great products from China. Please help me. I got funds for building the store so far.
  • 67. S.Kumar said on 3/6/2011 11:14:01 PM
    i want to start a supermarket business in chennai with no experience in the business. i need financial help on how to go about it. Please, some one help. my email is skuma_artist@yahoo.com
  • 68. Kumar.s said on 3/8/2011 5:19:01 AM
    i want to start a supermarket business in chennai with no experience in the business. i need financial help on how to go about it. Please, some one help. my email is skumar_artist@yahoo.com
  • 69. charlie j said on 3/10/2011 5:26:26 PM
    Hi, I am in a planning stage of opening a supermarket business in goa. Would appreciate if you can provide help on the business plan and operations. thanks a lot
  • 70. iwegho igbinigie said on 3/16/2011 5:01:33 PM
    i want to start a supermarket business like asda in the uk,stocking foods to household appliances. how do get supplies, please i want every advice
  • 71. sachin sardana said on 3/22/2011 2:10:37 PM
    I AM STAYING IN CANADA SINCE AUG.,2010 AND WOULD LIKE TO START SOME SMALL BUSINESS I.E. SUPERMARKET IN TORONTO/ONTARIO OR ANYWHERE IN CANADA. WOULD APPRECIATE IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME ON THE BUSINESS PLAN AND OPERATIONS. THANKS, SACHIN SARDANA
  • 72. Yemi Adenuga said on 3/23/2011 3:31:17 AM
    hi everyone, i am Yemi, i have a medium space at ikorodu, lagos, nigeria and some amount of money. I'd love to start a mini supermarket but lacks know how on stocking and equipment to program my stock. also is it a profitable business? pls I need a business plan on supermarket and any other advise on capital urgently. thanks
  • 73. CUTT said on 3/30/2011 1:31:36 PM
    I have Business plan to start chain of Mini Supermarket, potentials of this business is very good and return investment is substantial. I am seeking for partnership or Joint Venture. If any one if your interested just drop me email and we can discuss business further. my email is cutt09@gmail.com
  • 74. EZEULO LILIAN said on 4/5/2011 6:24:44 AM
    can u direct me on how to locate a site for the supermarket business
  • 75. Gbenga the Great said on 4/9/2011 9:14:48 AM
    I am Adesanya Gbenga a young man passionate about running a supermarket in Nigeria here. I am already registering my business name with the Corporate Affair Commission of Nigeria. Please, I need a comprehensive manual on how to run a supermarket successfully. I have made frantic efforts on getting the real life experiences but no supermarket owner is ready to help me in that capacity. I real appreciate your website, you are doing a great job.
  • 76. max said on 4/9/2011 2:57:39 PM
    Hi am planning on opening a mini supermarket or grocery store, kindly assist me with the basics about the business and cost outlay. The business will be in Nigeria.
  • 77. dominic said on 4/16/2011 4:12:11 AM
    i want to know the main points to run a successful supermarket specially food stuff how to tackle the suppliers when goods bought centrally and how we can have a display for wholesale market what we should charge for a permanent and temporary display and pilot display
  • 78. peace said on 5/17/2011 7:45:54 AM
    Hi my name is peace, pls I want to open a supermarket or provision store in lagos, nigeria pls how do I go about it, what are the items I need in the store?? Etc.. Thanks
  • 79. Danny said on 5/23/2011 11:03:23 AM
    I am a young graduate from Europe. I love to invest in Nigeria. I would like to set up a reasonably sized supermarket. I do not have a prior know-how about it. I will appreciate any guide , manual relating to this. Many thanks. Danny
  • 80. Keycy Manuel said on 6/2/2011 4:27:43 PM
    Hi, i'm Keycy from the Philippines. I would like to start a supermarket in our country but i dont know anything how to start neither to run.Please help me.I want also to know how much it will cost me.Thank you and God Bless.
  • 81. Meidan Soda Cracker said on 6/3/2011 1:28:21 AM
    I am from Beijing(China) Meidan Food Co, a big factory specialized in biscuit for more than 10 years. Our Soda Cracker in Meidan Brand is very popular,has been exported to Ghana in a large quantity,30 container(HQ) per month.If you can develop Africa market for us, we are pleased to pay commission and do our best to help you.Pls contact me at e-mail:meidanfood@hotmail.com 86-10-89283716 web:www.meidan.com.cn
  • 82. Christine said on 6/14/2011 6:34:53 AM
    Hi am Christine from Dar es salaam, i want to start a supermarket business, unfortunately i don't have experience on this business, please help me on jcsally@yahoo.com
  • 83. Joanita boniface said on 6/20/2011 2:23:29 AM
    Hallow, am joanita Boniface from Tanzania at Dar es salaam region, i want to start a supermarket business, i need your truly advice so as i can manage all the necessities on this business because i don't have any experience on this business, your help will put me to a better place,fly me high on jonniebonnie@gmail.com. God bless you
  • 84. theresa said on 6/22/2011 1:00:47 AM
    I have 4500 sft space to start a supermarket in our apartment . We have 1200 apartments in one compound centre we have space. any body want pls call 08066965035
  • 85. Kumar said on 6/23/2011 8:31:20 AM
    I want to start a supermarket in chennai, i don't know where i get the supermarket things and don't know how much cost need to start a business, pls help me.Thanks, Kumar D
  • 86. Mirriam said on 7/14/2011 6:29:56 AM
    We are starting a supermarket in Kalulushi Zambia. The town has no big supermarket as a family we decided to build one. The shop is almost complete but the challenge is how to stock it up and bring it to a standard of a medium supermarket. it is located at the town center. We will cherish your ideas and partners. Waiting for your help.
  • 87. Joe said on 7/16/2011 3:10:52 AM
    hello i am Joe from Dar es salaam Tanzania.!! i wish to start a min supermarket but i real don't have ideas on what to do. i am i need your technical advice. thank you.
  • 88. shawn said on 7/18/2011 11:41:37 AM
    hi i want to open a supermarket in texas USA. I HAVE 1 HUNDRED THOUSAND so far but i know that i would need a good location and a lot more to start can anyone help me out here on how to go about please all ideas will be look at and be used in the best way possible thx
  • 89. bavani said on 7/20/2011 1:33:15 PM
    I am in Chennai and i am planning to start a small kind of super market in Porur area. Also planning to start in Madurai or Theni or Kambam... in my native. I have no idea on this. Is there any seminar or classes to get an idea of it. Kindly suggest.
  • 90. Bernard said on 7/24/2011 7:31:44 PM
    Hello there, I am in St Catherine, Jamaica (the island) and I intend to open a delivery Wholesale and retail food store in the next couple months. The area is very populated and is in desperate need of a delivery wholesale. Long story short i need and investor, willing to do this 60%-40%. Amount needed is $50,000 - $70,000. I will do all the work and you sit back and watch your money multiply over the years. Very good opportunity here. i s l a n d miscellaneous @ yahoo . c o m Please contact me.
  • 91. Rahul said on 7/26/2011 4:16:37 AM
    Hi, I Am Looking For Serious Investors To Start A Tea Export Business. I Am From India. Contact raywebsolution @ gmail.com
  • 92. Paulo Lopez said on 7/26/2011 6:31:42 PM
    Makati City, Manila Philippines location of the supermarket business I would like to ask how much the money involved for the supermarket business this will be located in Makati City, Manila Philippines, please help me how much in terms of pesos. I have capital but I have no idea how much the total cost for everything. Please email me as soon as possible if you have a chance. Thank you very much!
  • 93. Devraj said on 8/5/2011 1:51:00 AM
    I am from bangalore and i am planning to start a small kind of super market in madiwal(maruthinagar) area.I have no idea on this. can u help me on this Kindly suggest
  • 94. akram said on 8/9/2011 9:47:48 PM
    hi, i am akram, from Thanjavur , i want to start Mini supermarket , any body help me ---my email id (akramafser@yahoo.com)
  • 95. ogbenna juliet said on 8/11/2011 11:03:55 AM
    hi this is Juliet from Abuja Nigeria,i and my sister want to start up a supermarket business, pls help us, How do we start up and what are their requirement. pls reply! thank you.
  • 96. Ibrahim Kutty said on 8/13/2011 3:27:28 PM
    Hi Friends, I am Ibrahim I have plan to start a New Hypermarket @ my home town in Calicut Kerala India, how much I can spend for that..and give some suggestions..Pls. contact me 0097150 9056640
  • 97. Tran Do said on 8/22/2011 11:17:49 PM
    Hi i am Tran from Vietnam, i also want to start a mini supermarket for students in universities. i do not how much money is enough. Can you guide me how to create a finance plan? Thanks a lot!
  • 98. tamilselvi said on 8/29/2011 3:12:39 AM
    Hi I am tamil from a small town in India. i just completed my masters in MBA, and just got an idea of starting a business and i chose to start a supermarket in my town itself, since my town doesn't carry a good (neither) a supermarket or a departmental store. can you please guide me with a summary of telling me how should i proceed with it .. THANK YOU .. please mail me at tamils1214@gmail.com
  • 99. chrispinus ayodi said on 9/8/2011 11:45:56 AM
    Hi I am chrispinus ayodi handa I live in Nairobi-Kenya. I really have an anxiety to start a small supermarket which will be selling school items only such as stationary,uniforms, games items. I think the business can grow since there is no searcher specialized supermarket in town. Pleas guide me on how I can find the fund and how I can start the business
  • 100. Akua Achiamaa said on 9/17/2011 3:31:52 PM
    hi, my name is Akua ,from ghana. my husband and i want to start a supermarket.pls we need an advice on how to write our biz plan and the things that are needed in the supermarket. how to choose employees and accounts keeping. thanks a lot
  • 101. ammar kazim said on 9/18/2011 10:36:38 AM
    i want to open a super market....how can i open my own super market...i have 2500 sqft place on road....i want to know where i can get all FMCG products from company or dealers....or products margins thanks a lot...
  • 102. Joy said on 9/18/2011 2:46:08 PM
    my name is Joy,i live in Lagos,Nigeria.I want to startup a super market, could you pls advice me on how to write my business plan, the things needed in the supermarket, how to choose employees and account keeping. the location is Festac, Lagos. thanks
  • 103. mohd Qurram said on 9/20/2011 11:41:42 AM
    I want to start a supermarket business n have a capital to run but please give me a suggestion that i can do alone or not as i m confuse n cant decide it,i dont want to take any risk in that,I finished MBA without experience how to start please help me in this....thank you
  • 104. irene Ogbeide said on 9/21/2011 12:35:03 PM
    I want to run a supermarket business in Egbeda-Idimu axis, lagos state,Nigeria
  • 105. ubaid said on 10/6/2011 7:45:18 AM
    I want to start a mini supermarket in suburb of kochi city kerala I have my own building with 800 sq ft area
  • 106. SOFANA said on 10/21/2011 9:53:37 PM
    HI I am sofana. i want to start a small super market business in india(chennai). but i dont have experience for that. which place it is better for the super market in chennai
  • 107. Gorret Luboobi said on 11/2/2011 11:57:10 AM
    Hi, am from Kampala, Uganda, i would like to open up an organic mini grocery/supermarket. what are the requirements, costs, items needed. at the moment i don't have capital but looking forward to savings and getting a loan from the bank. can anyone help me out on this. any advise will be great. thanks.
  • 108. Victor said on 11/14/2011 5:36:49 AM
    Hi, I want to open an upscale neighborhood supermarket in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. Please advice me on steps, and do send me a sample business plan. Thanks
  • 109. Bena Etim said on 11/19/2011 11:17:49 AM
    i have a land to start a supermarket but no capital to put things in place. And i also want to know where i get my goods/products
  • 110. Bena Etim said on 11/19/2011 11:20:17 AM
    In cross river state,Nigeria.i have a building but not too structured for a supermarket and want to know where i can get my goods/products. though i have no capital.
  • 111. younus said on 11/20/2011 3:40:28 AM
    i plan to start mini supermarket, i want to know how to buy material, what to buy what is the procedure and how to i start.
  • 112. N Sunitha said on 11/21/2011 5:32:23 AM
    i plan to start mini supermarket, in Balapur, Hyderabad, i want to how to buy material,license,etc., and how to i start, please send me reply soon, this is not a scam.
  • 113. Vijayalakshmi said on 11/24/2011 4:10:12 AM
    I am planning to start a mini supermarket in pallikaranai, Chennai. Please let me know the budget needed, how to buy the materials and if possible send me a sample business plan or contacts of some successful owners of mini supermarket.
  • 114. Kiran said on 11/24/2011 3:10:53 PM
    This is kiran from india andhra pradesh i want to start general provisions so any one pls help me how to start where i buy goods what are the conditions to start
  • 115. Kiran said on 11/24/2011 3:13:57 PM
    Pls any one tell me difference between supermarket and general store
  • 116. Job Collins said on 11/28/2011 12:38:19 PM
    I am starting up a supermarket in Kampala, Uganda, but I need business partners (suppliers) of a wide range of consumer products, from electronics, to beverages, to toys among others. Please email me at jco@jobcollinsokello.com with any details if your company manufactures and supplies such products abroad.
  • 117. john said on 12/17/2011 2:14:00 AM
    I want to start a supermarket business in Bangalore. but i have lake of idea about where i can purchase products and everything....plz guide me. regards john
  • 118. G.S.Shinde said on 12/17/2011 10:11:05 AM
    I want to start a supermarket @ Sangamner Dist Ahmennagar Maharashtra State,India.Have retail space in market area about 10,000sq.ft.need consultancy on turn key basis.
  • 119. anuj said on 12/23/2011 3:49:49 AM
    Hello, I have no prior experience of this field and i am planning to open a supermarket, so i would like to know who all the authorities i have to take permission from and what kind of licenses i need to take. Which will be the better option to but material is it from wholesaler or factory outlets.
  • 120. sylverline said on 12/29/2011 7:38:58 AM
    I want to start a wine shop and supermarket @Asaba delta state in Nigeria. How do I get my products, a distributor and get to register with franchised product.
  • 121. Emebet kassa said on 1/2/2012 7:29:56 AM
    Hello,I want to develop project on super market in my Organization to generate income for the organization. So I have no prior experience on developing business project so I want to sample project proposal on this field. Thank you for your cooperation.
  • 122. shrennevvas said on 1/5/2012 6:38:08 AM
    Hi, I would like to start Mini supermarket in Visakhaptnam Andhra pradesh India. Would you suggest good business plan and required capital Thanks/Shrennevvas
  • 123. Anthony said on 1/18/2012 11:34:32 AM
    Hello. I would like to open a organic (health food)supermarket @ philippine but I'm looking for a perfect location. Is anyone had an idea? Please email me. Thanks
  • 124. Anthony said on 1/18/2012 11:40:30 AM
    @paulo Lopez. Hi bro. How's your supermarket plan? I had a proposition for you. I'm looking for a partner for my organic supermarket, ala Trader's Joe" maybe u are interested. Plz email me @ hywrdmedina@yahoo.com for more detail. Thanks,
  • 125. karthik said on 1/23/2012 12:57:46 AM
    hai hello i am karthik still i am in london .....studying M.SC I WANT TO OPEN THE SUPER MARKET .....in tamilnadu i have so many idea ..but i do not know how to open the super market ....what will do ..?how much cost ?...please help me ....how much cost to need i can open the super market?
  • 126. Ranjith M said on 2/7/2012 9:37:34 AM
    Hi . I want to start a mini super market with low capital in Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu. India. but i do not know how to open the super market, where i will get the stock? How much cost i need to open the super market. Kindly advice
  • 127. kiran said on 2/20/2012 1:10:43 AM
    Hi I'm kiran planning to open super market, pls help me out in what would be opening Investment n billing machine n products needed for it.... help me out pls guys, kiran3@gmail.com
  • 128. BABAWALE OLUWATOBI JULIET said on 2/22/2012 10:10:48 AM
    i ve a strong interest in establishing a supermarket where original and cheaper product can be purchased.what re the department n man-power need,what is the starting capital,how can one purchase product for resale at cheaper price.my location is lagos mainland,nigeria
  • 129. SHIBIN AHAMED said on 3/2/2012 6:41:38 AM
    hi guys i have started a supermarket in Saudi Ariba. I need to get on wheels. i need to know more about how to manage supermarket . Guys plz help me...
  • 130. nathan said on 3/9/2012 2:37:56 AM
    i will be happy to discuss with prospective business start ups/ who have the enthusiasm to be on their own/ who have trading attitude/ who have the mind to improve on any small business with a target/vision. supermarket with concepts with an international approach is the idea. the project is offered by us. you are welcome to write to me please. we can discuss further. zenithsinma@yahoo.com.
  • 131. rohit said on 3/20/2012 12:11:26 PM
    thiruvalla kerala india. my name is rohit and i would like to start a super market in a quite nice village in kerala the budget is 40 lakh and how would i furnish the super market and what are the steps
  • 132. Ahmer said on 3/22/2012 7:03:43 PM
    Hi I want to open a supermarket in Hyderabad , India. Give same idea how I have to state
  • 133. Jennifer said on 4/1/2012 6:46:00 AM
    Hi, i really want to open a very big supermarket here in Lagos, Nigeria, but i absolutely have no idea on how to bring this into a reality. I would really appreciate it if u could lecture me on how to go about it, thank you!
  • 134. nishanth said on 4/2/2012 2:41:10 PM
    Hi, I am interested in starting super market in chennai .Give me tips on procurement and how to manage accounts.My mail id nishanth.rajagopalan@gmail.com Thanks
  • 135. cyrus said on 4/3/2012 4:13:33 AM
    Hi i want to start my own business/supermarket in the UAE anyone who shares similar passion pls email me. I have no experience but a passion . let me know
  • 136. jabeer said on 4/7/2012 3:27:05 PM
    i want to start a supermarket business in Philippine, it will be great if anyone can help me to plan it properly. tnx jab.pvr2000@yahoo.com
  • 137. Mahammed Imran said on 4/10/2012 11:56:17 AM
    Hai, I want to open a mini supermarket in my hometown Mangalore, Karnatakam India. Please help & guide me what are the plan & ideas & Budget involves as per current market rates.
  • 138. Akilan said on 4/12/2012 1:45:49 AM
    Hi guys I would like to start a small super market in Karur area..How much capital required? my id is akilanast@gmail.com
  • 139. Pat ogie said on 4/13/2012 9:09:24 PM
    Hi people, I would like to start a mini supermarket in Benin city Nigeria I have no prior knowledge of the business, I would like to know what it is require to start and run the business.
  • 140. viknes kumar.v said on 4/18/2012 4:21:39 AM
    Hai, friends. i finished at my 3yr hotel mgt. i am working in bangalore. I WANT TO START A MINI SUPER MARKET in my native place SENDHAMANGALAM (NAMAKKALdt, SALEM)..i don't have any experience in this business. plz help me my hopeful seniors. tks, viknes001@gmail.com
  • 141. winnie said on 4/25/2012 3:06:48 PM
    hi! am second year procurement and supply management student at MUCCobs in Moshi, Tanzania. am interested on doing business and i have a plan to open a mini supermarket in Dar es salaam. i would like to get some advice concerning this business. right now am just doing a research about it. send me an email winpatry@yahoo.com or winfrida.patrick@gmail.com
  • 142. munera said on 4/25/2012 10:10:27 PM
    Hello, I have no prior experience of this field and i am planning to open a supermarket. I would like to ask how much the money involved for the supermarket business this will be located in Edmonton; Canada, please help me I have no idea how much the total cost for everything. Please email me as soon as possible if you have a chance. Thank you very much.
  • 143. Frances said on 5/3/2012 9:55:51 AM
    Hi, I'm interested in opening a small supermarket in southampton, uk, but I have no any experience in this industry? Could anybody help me pls? I'd like to know how much the startup cost and where I can find the supplier, etc. Many thanks! My email address is : bnf@live.co.uk
  • 144. Chisom said on 5/6/2012 3:29:36 AM
    Hi, please I plan to start a supermarket in Lagos Nigeria with no prior experience. I would appreciate if you can advise me on the step by step process. Thank you in anticipation. chisom_makua@yahoo.com
  • 145. adane menesha said on 5/10/2012 3:07:46 PM
    I HAVE no comment but I wanna ask you about how to do project proposal on supermarket do you send me with this mail address thank you so mach!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 146. kelvin said on 5/11/2012 3:53:40 PM
    hi my name is kelvin i what to start a small supermarket in asaba, nigeria no exp. pls i need an advice on how to start
  • 147. Ramesh said on 5/18/2012 6:17:12 PM
    Hi, this Ramesh working in Kuwait, would like to start a Supermarket in Tirunelveli with medium investment. If anybody is aware of any location, pl contact me at ramesh0480@yahoo.com, or also willing to have a partnership.
  • 148. ANAS said on 5/20/2012 9:55:41 PM
    M r Ramesh i m ready to work with u in thirunelveli, i have some ideas.. ANAS
  • 149. beth wangeci said on 5/23/2012 5:58:57 AM
    I would like to start a supermarket in the outskirts of Nairobi city. I have a good location. But i do not have any experience running a business because i have been having an office job all along. Is there a person out there who can show me how to run a supermarket? i will be most grateful.
  • 150. Nancy said on 5/28/2012 8:23:06 AM
    want to start supermarket, what are the things i need to know and do and where do i buy my product bulk and cheap.
  • 151. cece said on 5/29/2012 6:29:04 PM
    i want to open a supermarket in my area, but i do not have enough fund, what do i do?
  • 152. raghupathi said on 5/31/2012 3:03:14 AM
    I would like to start a supermarket in Hyderabad city in India . I do not have any experience in running supermarket .Please suggest me how to start a supermarket business
  • 153. revathy said on 6/1/2012 8:11:41 AM
    I am from chennai, Santhosapuram. How much finance is needed to start a departmental store and how to buy the products and do you know any wholesaler of all the products and how much profit i can earn from this.
  • 154. K.Venketraj said on 6/5/2012 10:09:33 AM
    I belong to Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India. I am seriously thinking of starting a super market in Thanjavur. Kindly refer any consultant who can advise on the establish the super market, refer the supplier etc,
  • 155. Elsa Alfonso said on 6/7/2012 4:54:41 PM
    Hi I would like to start a supermarket in mt ny but I only have little bit of funds how can I get financial help being that banks don't want to lend to new business anymore
  • 156. Jeevan said on 6/9/2012 5:34:06 AM
    I have a building (1500 Sqft )roadside in a good location just 200 meters from town. I have almost 25lac rupees with me.Could you please advise me the possibilities to start a mini supermarket. I have ample parking space. I'm from Thrissur, kerala india jayanjeevan@gmail.com
  • 157. Osagie moses said on 6/9/2012 11:21:04 AM
    Pls how much do i need to start a mini supermarket in Benin-city, Edo state, Nigeria. What are the necessary equipment needed and how do i source for the goods.
  • 158. Amalraj said on 6/13/2012 9:57:48 AM
    Hi Friends ! we are searching to start a well equipped supermarket in chennai city. Anybody please give us the information about good location, procurement places, legal formalities and promotional tips. Thank you all. Chennai, Tamilnadu, INDIA
  • 159. Arvind.k said on 6/18/2012 7:58:19 AM
    I am very much interested in starting my own business. I have chose to open a super market in chennai near TAMBARM. For that i have to get advice and to know others experience in this field. How can i get those info. And i have to know to contact the wholesalers or distributors for the products. Please if anybody has these info help me out. Thank you.
  • 160. edna said on 6/22/2012 5:06:47 AM
    Hi i'm edna, i'm interested in starting up my own supermarket. i want to open a supermarket in surulere lagos nigeria. but my problems are 1 what are the goods do i really focus on, so that my business will expand. 2 how contact the manufacturer, distributor or whole sale dealers pls help me .
  • 161. kalyan said on 6/25/2012 2:55:31 AM
    I want to start supermarket in nellore rural area but i dont know how to get license and other process to start supermarket. please i need your support for starting supermarket so, please get back to me as soon as possible.
  • 162. thajudeen said on 7/1/2012 12:59:14 AM
    i want to start supermarket & hypermarket in Kerala kannur disrict but i don't know from where to get a good material & supermarket item i need your support to start supermarket so please back to me soon as possible.
  • 163. SHAJI SEBASTIAN said on 7/1/2012 9:47:19 AM
    Sir, I Want to start supermarket in Kerala Ernakulam disrict.Would appreciate if you can provide help on the business plan and operations. Thanks a lot.
  • 164. Hari Kishore said on 7/2/2012 12:49:43 PM
    I am Very much interested in Supermarket business, but i don't have any idea, I am thinking to run a supermarket at AndhraPradesh, Hyderabad, so i need your help.
  • 165. Alozie som said on 7/4/2012 6:01:50 PM
    I want to start a supermarket in Aba Abia state Nigeria, i will like to know What to do and where to buy my products.
  • 166. Rajan Nagpal said on 7/5/2012 4:34:40 AM
    Hi, I have a passion to open a super market in dubai Can anybody tell me what are the steps to turn this dream into reality....Thanks my ID is rajannagpal4444@gmail.com
  • 167. IfeomaNwoke said on 7/5/2012 6:08:56 AM
    I want to set up a supermarket in Lagos nigeria. Please I need your opinion on how to go about the business plan and a good proposal to client to supply them, where to get the product from a foreign products and not to expensive for customers to purchase. Please need quick suggestion from you people to assist me. Thank you. Email address ifycious2004@yahoo.com
  • 168. suthan said on 7/6/2012 2:25:09 AM
    hi sir/madam, i want to start a supermarket in rameswaram, how much cost need for it, give an idea to start up super market in my area... this is may mail id. suthancool@gmail.com. thank u ....
  • 169. divine said on 7/6/2012 3:37:41 PM
    My name is divine, please I need your help I want to start a supermarket in portharcourt in Nigeria .but I don't have any experience in supermarket business . I need to know how much I will need to start and how to go about it. Thanx
  • 170. maryann said on 7/7/2012 3:22:40 AM
    i want 2 start a supermarket in port-harcourt. i need the service of an experienced consultant in the business
  • 171. Mucha said on 7/11/2012 3:57:19 AM
    I just need some ideas about starting supermarket business.
  • 172. haro molu said on 7/26/2012 2:23:22 AM
    I want to start supermarket business in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, please help on how to estimate working capital and profitability! haro molu
  • 173. k.babu said on 7/31/2012 3:20:18 AM
    i am babu my dream for start my own departmental store in my area in thiruvadanai for after 10 years what will learning &planning
  • 174. manjunath said on 8/11/2012 5:59:34 PM
    Hi, friends i am from bangalore as i'm thinking to start a super market as i dont have any idea about these business, pls friends tell me minimum investment and tell me any location in bangalore that you feel its good to start there, friends i'm eagerly waiting for your replies thank you @@@manjunath@@@
  • 175. Gulam khan said on 8/12/2012 12:41:47 PM
    pls sir i am gulam khan from india(Rajasthan) i have a 1000 sqr feet constructed building so pls give me good suggestion how i can start a business of Supermarket .
  • 176. omprakash maurya said on 8/21/2012 3:34:32 PM
    Pls tell me how to start supermarket business. please tell me step by step....
  • 177. Devaiah said on 8/24/2012 5:41:49 AM
    i want to start a grocery shop my home town, i have my own building. i dont have enough knowledge in this field. pl give me good advise for the same.
  • 178. rajkumar said on 8/30/2012 3:38:26 AM
    i am (MBA) graduate. i planning to start a mini supermarket in my hometown. location is perambur, chennai, india. I do not have any experience in this industry . please help me how to prepare the business plan, how to start and how to setup. i want your valuable suggestions. i need better ideas where to buy my product best price in chennai or tamilnadu, my mail id :rajsweetkiller@gmail.com
  • 179. rakesh said on 9/4/2012 7:35:29 AM
    hi i am 34 years old i would like to start up a new profitable business but not sure what to start and etc. all these days i was doing jobs here and there finally want to settle in business. please give me some tips on this. karimnagar, andhrapradesh, india
  • 180. Luca said on 9/5/2012 12:23:08 AM
    Hello sir, I am luca from palolem Goa , 25 year of age. present I am doing business of restaurant on the beach. so I want to open a mini super market in town, I got land on the road side. Will be little bit problem with finance ,so what will be my steps to achieve my target sir? This is my mail address luca6843.2010@rediffmail.com. It will be a great if you help me sir. Thanking you.
  • 181. samip said on 9/5/2012 7:07:41 AM
    Hi. my name is samip I want to open mini supermarket in my home town Rajkot, Gujarat, India. what is the cost involved for Expected Area 1000 Sq. Ft. + expected capital for furniture and goods ? please help me. thank you.
  • 182. Echaku Simon said on 9/5/2012 11:43:30 AM
    hello my senior advisers my name is Simon from Uganda? i long to start a super market in uganda. I Dont have enough funds, what do i do.which source of funding can be the best for me.
  • 183. adesh pahune said on 9/10/2012 1:26:04 AM
    i want to start the business of supermarket in shahapur (thane) area so i want help.
  • 184. Anil said on 9/10/2012 12:52:34 PM
    Dear Sir I want to start a supermarket /grocery shop at Athani near always in Ernakulam. please give details
    1. From where i will get grocery
    2. shelves. scanning machine etc
    regards, Anil
  • 185. Mr.T.U.Jenifer said on 9/11/2012 6:17:01 AM
    Hi. This Mr.Jenifer from Chennai in INDIA. I am interest with super market business, but I don't have the money and place. how do move first step. Please help and advise in our future. Best regards, Jenifer.T.U.
  • 186. rajendra prasad said on 9/13/2012 12:15:29 PM
    hi to all. i want to start a super market at my home town that is karim nagar, andhr pradesh. plz give me useful ideas. how do i get loan. at prasad_2029@yahoo.com
  • 187. jamshir am said on 9/15/2012 12:52:48 AM
    i want start supermarket in srilanka what is the formalities for indian b coz am an indian. plz give me some ideas
  • 188. Amrita Gupta said on 9/22/2012 5:09:42 PM
    Hi, I want to open a supermarket in Bhopal and I don't have any experience in this industry . Since I work in a IT consultancy company as an accountant and me and my husband really want to start a business. Kindly give u your suggestions and advise to explore this business . Thanks
  • 189. pamela Eboma said on 9/22/2012 6:29:16 PM
    helo i am planning to open a supermarket store in lagos nigeria.don't know where and how to start.plz i need ur assistance and suggestions. cheers
  • 190. elsayed said on 9/26/2012 2:25:16 PM
    Hi i want to open a supermarket in new york
  • 191. elsayed said on 9/26/2012 2:31:03 PM
    Hi I want to open a supermarket in New york, how to start
  • 192. Vasanth Kumar said on 9/27/2012 3:41:11 AM
    Hi, I want to start a small scale super market business in India. Please guide me how capital i need for this purpose. and please guide me in detail. Thanks & REgards, Vasanth Kumar
  • 193. Princy said on 9/29/2012 11:56:27 AM
    Hi, I'm a final year MBA student planning to open a mini supermarket in Chorao, Goa, india. i'm currently writing a business plan for my MBA project. will appreciate your help in setting up a business plan. Best regards, Princy
  • 194. anurudh said on 10/4/2012 2:12:11 AM
    i want to start super market in srikakulam, please tell how to get license and what are the needs.
  • 195. Andy Soriano said on 10/8/2012 7:19:01 AM
    Hello, Our Supermarket and Wholesale is located in Kainantu, Eastern Highlands, Papua New Guinea. We have an existing Supermarket Building with 2000 sg meter floor area.
  • 196. Chandramohan said on 10/8/2012 7:56:49 AM
    I wanted to start super market in karimnagar, andhrapradesh. Can any one tell me that how much capital is required for start a super market and tell me the risks.. i wanted to start immediately please provide ur details as soon as possible. thanks in advance..
  • 197. SENTHILKUMAR.S said on 10/9/2012 8:33:43 AM
    I AM INTERESTED TO OPEN A SUPER MARKET IN CHENNAI. IF ANYBODY HAVING A VERY GOOD KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS INDUSTRY ,PLEASE CONTACT VIA ABOVE MENTIONED MAIL ID AND GIVE ME SOME BETTER IDEAS AND USEFUL TIPS. THANK YOU SO MUCH
  • 198. wilson njoroge.w said on 10/9/2012 2:48:51 PM
    i want to set up a supermarket in kiambu
  • 199. ANDERSON MABEL said on 10/11/2012 4:59:15 AM
    i want to start a supermarket but i have no capital and place but i will like to open one is there banks that help the beginners? am from GHANA
  • 200. Bala said on 10/14/2012 11:24:37 AM
    Hi, i want to start min supermarket, pls i need help u, how to purchase