Start a Gas Cylinder Rental Business

A trademark of an excellent entrepreneur is being able to come up with the fresh and innovative products, but in these uncertain times, it is on occasion better for entrepreneurs to stick to tried-and-tested manufactured goods. Gas cylinders are of immense necessity and that is the vital rationale why its rental business is in demand in the market today.

At this juncture are the subsequent ways to launch up a gas cylinder rental business.

Compressed gas cylinders are of immense demand in the field of education and scientific researches. There are various classes of cylinders utilized in the universities: the refillable and non refillable type. The non refillable cylinders are composed of lecture bottles and throwaway cylinders. On the contrary, the refillable kind of gas cylinders is supplied by gas retailers which are normally hefty and encompass a standard of two hundred cubic feet of compressed gas. This is supplied on a rental basis from gas refilling station.

Start a Gas Cylinder Rental Business

An amalgamation of hazard safety, affordable price, good product size, cleanliness and classy presentation will make your gas cylinder rental business popular across all markets. Considering the safety precaution of a business venture is the prime task of an entrepreneur. In this type of industry, the details on the harmless handling of dense and liquefied gases be required to be accessible and known to afford employee safeguard from impending health and bodily danger related with gas cylinder usage. Such special safety measures to bear down in mind are the following. Make sure to not store combustible gases in close proximity to unguarded electrical connections, high temperature causes or whichever source of explosion. Another lesson is to separate cylinders enclosing flammable gases from oxidizing ones by a bare minimum space of twenty feet to prevent collusion. Constantly look over for any likelihood of apparatus break down, examine the state of the equipment at fitting intervals.

In this business you are your own boss. This means that you are in control of your future. You have a better grasp of what you want to achieve. Therefore, you are also responsible to furnish your capital on hand. The tough economic times are dealing hard blows in the business, so you have to be careful with your cash inflow. It is advisable to have a clear auditing of your expenses and gains. This is the way to monitor directly how well your gas cylinder business is prospering.

As a final point, the reasonable price will make an entrepreneur confident that even with the existing financial crisis the business sales will pick up rather than sluggish down. Indeed, you can look forward to that as the financial crisis gets of poorer quality, more and more people would go for cheaper ways to acquire such as renting gas cylinders as an alternative of purchasing those offered by the higher priced marketers. Remember that a shrewd business mind will not prosper for a long term.

• 1. Dushyant Panwar said on 3/12/2012 12:04:38 PM
    i have space around 1000 fts. in north delhi. i want start small business.
  • 2. Owolabi Adedotun said on 8/16/2012 4:14:40 PM
    I would like to start a Gas cylinder rental business, i am a Nigerian, the location for the business is Lagos state.
  • 3. Sylvester said on 12/3/2012 10:08:49 PM
    I want to start a gas filling plant in my area in PH.Could you help me with some guidelines. Thanks
  • 4. ktchitij gupta said on 4/20/2013 12:07:43 PM
    want franchise of bharat gas in bettiah(bihar)-845438. have sufficient area of land in commercial area. plz contact asap. regards, ktchitij gupta. contact no.-09990691181,09430986725
  • 5. Walter odero said on 5/31/2013 1:22:50 AM
    I have land in Kisumu city, kisumu county-KENYA that i want to use to start a small, relatively cheap cooking and welding gas refilling plant business. Can you help me know what i may need for this project including approximate capital outlay. What are the guidelines to be considered for this kind of business?
  • 6. Augustina Chinyere said on 11/12/2013 2:09:15 PM
    please am interested in the gas cylinder rental business, please give me all the guidelines i need to know.
  • 7. sandeep said on 12/31/2013 10:16:57 PM
    I AM FROM AHMEDNAGAR IN MAHARASHTRA I AM INTERESTED IN THE THE GAS CYLINDER BUSINESS SO PLS GUIDE ME
  • 8. Subrata Pramanick said on 4/4/2014 3:24:14 AM
    I would like to start a Gas cylinder rental business, I am subrata pramanick, the location of business is topsia road. Could you help me with some guidelines? Thanks.
  • 9. Ajay Gupta said on 7/14/2014 3:38:12 AM
    Dear All, Hello. We are into manufacturing of Medical Oxygen, Industrial Oxygen, Nitrogen and Acetylene Gases. Currently our manufacturing unit is situated in India. We are doing this business from past 20 years and have a well repute. Apart from this we also exports, cylinders, regulators, 16 Cylinder quads and related products etc to African region. Currently we are looking for suitable country in African region where we can manufacture these gases. Our target countries are Kenya, Angola, Nigeria, Ghana. We are looking for some part investor and local help to fulfill this project's requirements. Any suggestion/associations are hearty welcome. Have a nice time. Regards,
  • 10. Robin Das said on 11/10/2014 3:54:53 AM
    @Gupta, pl give ur detail to contact or mail on robin-das@hotmail.com
  • 11. kulbhushan shejule said on 11/12/2014 6:03:47 AM
    Dear friends we are CONSULT for reputed gas plant manufacturer company. which already install his plants in America, Australia, London, japan,India etc. call me for details or mail me ur requirement on goldendrop4aqua@gmail.com. or mob. no. 08956621617
  • 12. savana said on 4/7/2015 7:35:14 AM
    lets all grow our dreams in starting a gas business
  • 13. christopher said on 4/15/2015 1:50:12 AM
    my location in kempsey nsw.
  • 14. Tony said on 5/27/2015 11:10:40 PM
    We are the reliable vendor of gas cylinder, gas regulator, gas hose etc, any questions of these products, please contact us for talking details, my mail id is tonysundy@gmail.com
  • 15. haron langat said on 8/21/2015 8:04:58 AM
    Hi, I think am interested in this gas refilling business, I am in kenya and do seek information concerning gas refilling plant, please email me on: halankipro2010@gmail.com
  • 16. Nthabiseng said on 9/16/2015 11:30:54 AM
    I'm interested in starting Gas cylinders business please assist with Way forward
  • 17. scad business world networks. said on 11/23/2015 3:31:57 AM
    From SCAD business world, please am starting a gas refill business, please whatare the details am suppose to pay attention. templates and outlines will be greatly appreciated.
  • 18. subroto bhattacharjee said on 4/12/2016 1:50:20 PM
    I have started oxygen gas business,but need oxygen gas cylinder,in durgapur so please send me the details.
  • 19. Asheshwar Rajbanshi said on 5/7/2016 6:44:47 AM
    I am from BIRATANGAR (MORANG)NEPAL. I am interested in the gas cylinder business so pls guide me
  • 20. Erasmus Johannes said on 5/25/2016 11:18:52 AM
    I want start gas cylinder business in Namibia may you please help with start up guide.
  • 21. DANIEL said on 5/28/2016 5:31:27 PM
    I NEED SOMEONE TO GUIDE ME THROUGH A GAS BUSINESS IN AFRICA PARTICULARLY IN ETHIOPIA
  • 22. raymond ongwanyi said on 6/17/2016 5:55:28 AM
    hi, i'm raymond from kenya(lugari western)wish to start gas business in my region. i have small capital, according to my survey my area is on high demand n we only have one refill station n no competition. so plz help. your quick reply to i will important. thanks
  • 23. Nkululeko said on 1/25/2017 2:40:21 AM
    Good day every I'm from South Africa..immensely interested in started a gas business in my area..I'd like to do the service part of it..in a different way. I kindly ask for anyone who can offer guidelines and strategies.. nor mentorship
  • 24. Dumisani said on 2/13/2017 2:16:54 AM
    I am Looking to start a Gas Cylinder Business. Please assist in way forward to ngaba_dumisani@yahoo.com
  • 25. Bonojo Hammed said on 3/20/2017 1:08:49 PM
    Please i need a help. I wanted to start a gas cylinder business to be buying it as a wholesalers. Can anyone help me with that please??? bonojohammed@gmail.com
  • 26. Sandy said on 3/25/2017 11:19:32 AM
    I'm Sandy I want to start a gas cylinder business contact me @nomsand@webmail.co.za