How to Start a Car Rental Business

Is your location a tourist destination, near the airport, a busy commercial center or terminal where people need a vehicle to get them to places for leisure or business purposes? A car rental business is an ideal venture you can start.

Learn the basics about starting this business from our guide.

Do you live in an area that is a tourist destination, near the airport, a busy commercial center or terminal? People who go to these places have one thing in common: they need a vehicle to get them to where they intend to go for leisure or business purposes. If you are planning to open a business in this section, a car rental business is one enterprise you can start. You’d need:

• A car or fleet of cars for rental. You can buy your own fleet (which is might be expensive) or enter into a contract with car agencies or companies that can rent their vehicle to you. You can also franchise a car rental business or buy an existing business.
  • Garage where the cars will be parked when not in use.
  • Insurance. There are several types you can get and those that you can offer to customers for their own protection – third-party insurance, car theft insurance, fire insurance, among others.
  • System for tracking the location of the car, limiting maximum speeds or distance: global positioning satellite (GPS) navigation systems
  • System for receiving payments. You must be able to accept credit and debit card payments, which is the usual method of paying for this business. It makes for easier verification of the integrity of customer, tracking of his whereabouts, and the charging of extra fees, in case there is a need.
  • Marketing strategy. You can tie up with travel agencies who can refer clients to your car rental service.

Starting a Small Car Rental Service

Starting a car rental business may sound expensive. But you can also start with a few vehicles and build the business from there. The most challenging part in starting out this way is getting insurance because of a startup business’ lack of loss experience, from which insurers can base the rates they can charge you.

Another challenging aspect of this kind of startup is getting your service known. You have to be ingenious in devising a marketing strategy. As a small operator, you’d have to find your niche market and advertise heavily about the uniqueness of your service. If you can compete on cost, capitalize on this. You have to do aggressive marketing in a way that doesn’t cost much since you’d most likely operate at a tight budget in the beginning. You can keep your cost as low as possible by minimizing expenses and doing repairs and maintenance on your own.

• 1. bharat maheshwari said on 6/27/2010 11:12:36 AM
    Hello Sir, I am a GPS provider(channel partner) in Guwahati assam(india) and would like to start a new business in taxi.... I dont have that much of capital with me to start a private firm. Sir, can u please help me out with this matter. Thanking you bharat maheshwari +91-9678312300
  • 2. cecelia said on 6/28/2010 11:40:05 AM
    I have needed a regular truck to move some things I have bought and no one to rent one from. I think this might be a good business. Any thoughts out there? midwestlatina@yahoo.com
  • 3. Rajeev Sharma said on 9/12/2010 8:00:16 AM
    Until and unless u dont have enough money to invest no one can help u out. Loan is one of the best option but make ur home work of the profit margin and other expenses u are likely to incur in the business. Otherwise u will land at the wrong side by paying the interest to the bank.
  • 4. suresh said on 4/23/2011 3:53:07 AM
    I'm suresh from chennai /TAMILNADU i want to start a CAR RENTAL BUSINESS i need details to start this business including for financial support to whom i want meet
  • 5. Prasad Solapurkar said on 9/28/2011 7:35:25 AM
    I have a small car rental business in Kalyan/Thane need expert advice on going further...as of now business is not so good..pl help my no is 9820221702
  • 6. SYED said on 10/9/2011 3:37:11 AM
    hi my name is syed wasim and my business is located in bangalore and i am looking for a employes of good mnc for pick up and drop facilities please help me currently my carz are running in new devanahalli air port
  • 7. Mark Ondieki said on 12/16/2011 3:23:00 AM
    I'm from Nairobi Kenya.Want to start a car rental for antiques.used in wedding hires.ideas of how to build it. already have cars
  • 8. PBU said on 2/9/2012 9:36:26 AM
    Sir,I am from chennai,and I want to start a car rental service with one car(tata indica ev2),I want to know the minimum down payment and the procedure to start my rental service. please reply quickly.
  • 9. Satheesh said on 2/25/2012 2:08:52 PM
    Hi, I am from Bangalore and I have indica ev2 car. I wanted to start a car rent service @ IT industry or Traveling. What is the procedure to do and how can I change my white board to yellow board. Total procedure i wanted to know. Kindly reply ASAP. Thanks in advance.
  • 10. Charan Shanbhag said on 4/4/2012 6:18:26 PM
    dear sir ,i own a Indigo which i have equipped with CNG but its white plated ,i wanna rent out my car and start a small business ,can u suggest me some companies that would like to rent my car ,I reside in mumbai .
  • 11. kumaran said on 5/10/2012 10:53:55 AM
    I had started a small car rental business, i am in a need of a good partner plz contact : 09004266996
  • 12. wangmo dechhen said on 5/17/2012 5:29:15 AM
    dear sir , I am from Bhutan. I want to start up car rental business service.So is the procedure to do. I reside in Thimphu, So kindly help me please. Thanking you
  • 13. mustafa said on 6/10/2012 7:17:40 AM
    hi., sir i am mustafa i have no experience in other field so i know driving so i like to start my own rental car business by one car myself in chennai can u help me pls what to do & how to do. thanking you i wait for your reply. 009171553847205
  • 14. Siva said on 8/1/2012 5:58:32 AM
    Hi.. I am siva from chennai.. i would like to start a car rental business in chennai. I would like to know what are all the drawbacks available in this business and how can we overcome that. Who know very well about this business please reach me out 9884287170
  • 15. Ajay Sharma said on 8/25/2012 11:25:32 AM
    Dear all, I am running a car rental agency in new Delhi and want partners like u who are willing to start car rental business. Pls cal on 91-8860185600
  • 16. mustafa said on 8/29/2012 9:03:32 PM
    Hi., I am mustafa i have experience in driving. so i like to buy car start my own business like rental can you u help me how to do thanks. mustafa +919176156672
  • 17. Manish said on 9/4/2012 4:11:35 AM
    Sir i am Manish and i have to start travel company because i give cars to companies for testing purpose so they need bill so for that i have to register one company regarding this .so plzz help me out how to register a company
  • 18. avinash said on 9/8/2012 2:57:13 PM
    hi i want to give my new vehicle innova 2012 model on contract with good mnc pls suggest
  • 19. Sumant Jadhav said on 9/11/2012 4:57:30 AM
    Welldone Tours & Travels. Thane, maharashtra India. We are interested in taking cars on monthly contract basis if anyone interested . Kindly contact. 9773157157 or 9967793669
  • 20. dhirendar singh said on 9/11/2012 2:38:13 PM
    please help me, i want to start car rent company in india sasaram bihar
  • 21. srinivasan said on 10/15/2012 8:02:37 AM
    hi i want to give my vehicle Etios 2012 model on contract with good mnc in Bangalore . pls suggest
  • 22. Alok Raj said on 10/19/2012 12:57:58 AM
    Sir i want to request to you i am start small business. i buy a new Mahindra Scorpio for business if any company need for this than please call me 09910962689
  • 23. ravi said on 10/25/2012 1:51:31 AM
    Hi i own a indi cab 2005 model kindly suggest me a MNC company or travel agencies that would rent my cab i reside in Bangalore.
  • 24. rajesh said on 10/27/2012 10:18:31 AM
    sir i have one indica how to start car rental bussiness company contract and mnc contract, i am in chennai nanganallur
  • 25. sachin said on 10/28/2012 3:05:13 AM
    dear sir, i am sachin from aurangabad (M.S) and i would like to start car rental business. now i have sufficient capital rs 10,00,000/-. and i will think purchase a new innova, and start the business, my contact also huge in our city is historical place near aurangabad such like ajanta & ellora caves, shridi sai baba mandir, in aurangabad 5 star MIDC with lot of manufacturing companies here.... now i am also working with big electronic company in aurangabad but i will think dont appoint driver, i self drive the car, please suggest me
  • 26. Abdul Rehman said on 11/7/2012 5:38:51 AM
    hi this is Abdul Rehman i have 2indica and want to start a car rent agency pls suggest me
  • 27. ashok said on 11/10/2012 4:27:54 AM
    hi, sir i want to start for car rental business, from chennai what kind of procedure, how to do government movement all of details i need.
  • 28. SUMEET said on 11/15/2012 6:16:07 AM
    HI THIS IS SUMEET HERE , WHICH ENGENCIES SHOULD I SELECT FOR CAR RENT BUSINESS. AND HOW MUCH THEY OFFER ME???
  • 29. shem william otieno said on 11/21/2012 5:13:33 AM
    hi sachin, i do that business plz contact me, or you can be my partner we do that my no +254 729482045 or my Email shmwilliam@yahoo.com
  • 30. sikandar singh said on 11/26/2012 4:14:12 AM
    sir i'm from delhi and i want to give my new maruti suzuki omni on rent for taxi or cab use. if there is anyone to take my van plz email me or contact me. singh_sikandra@rediffmail.com
  • 31. jayashree said on 12/1/2012 3:29:43 AM
    Hai, I am jaishri from bangalore whitefield area. Have taken couple of vehicles for contract. But I find it difficult in providing, duties pl..help
  • 32. pavan said on 12/3/2012 11:50:53 PM
    hi, this is pavan am started new trawel agency company can any body help me how to get the customers plz contact; 09916524253
  • 33. Narayan said on 12/5/2012 10:53:13 AM
    Hi, I want to give my new vehicle innova 2012 on contract to a good mnc or agency. Me @Mumbai, pls suggest
  • 34. jignesh joshi said on 12/6/2012 7:23:35 AM
    Hi, i want to give my new T-permit indica vista tdi sep 2012 model on contract basis to a good mnc companies in mumbai pls suggest
  • 35. SURESH SRINIVASAN said on 12/10/2012 3:54:12 PM
    Dear sir /madam, my Name is suresh Srinivasan, I have one New Tavera own cum driver how to pick a Regular Month contract, MNC,or same companies or college, pl. help. I am in Tharamani Chennai. Near, IRT, Titel park, asandas. My Cell, No-09940033426/09381341314.thanks.
  • 36. senthil kumar said on 12/11/2012 1:44:39 AM
    Dear sir, I would like to start a car rental business in chennai. so i need some of travels to come guide me and take my vehicle as a contract basis.
  • 37. Manimaran said on 12/16/2012 2:55:51 AM
    I want to give my chevrolet travera car for rent to IT companies, BPO.Interested parties pls contact 9965999222. Manimaran, madurai, tamilnadu.
  • 38. Puspa said on 12/19/2012 12:03:22 PM
    Hi, I am from Bangalore and I have ford figo(diesel variant) car. I wanted to start a car rent service @ IT industry or Traveling. What is the procedure to do ? And also wanted to know apart from IT industry where can i give my car for rent service with high security ,Kindly reply ASAP. Thanks in advance.
  • 39. Madhusudan said on 12/20/2012 2:01:46 PM
    DEAR SIR, I WANT TO GIVE MY CAR ON RENTAL. IN AURANGABAD MAHARASHTRA 9403125780 PLS HELP
  • 40. ms smitha said on 12/21/2012 7:10:43 AM
    hi, I want to attach my car(swift desire ) for Mnc company , pls let me know if anyone is interested in attaching my car to their company. Smitha- 9663396537
  • 41. Sunil Reddy said on 12/27/2012 11:33:48 PM
    Hi sir, i want to attach my car(Innova G) for MNC companies, What is the procedure to do?
  • 42. solomon said on 12/31/2012 8:46:17 AM
    Hi sir, i want to attach my car(Tata Indica Lx 2012 6 months old) for MNC companies, What is the procedure to do? And what is the profit can I get? I am the Driver of my car. Thank you. Wish You a Happy New Year 2013! Solomon S P
  • 43. senthil said on 1/1/2013 9:06:06 AM
    Hi sir, i want to attach my car( quails T Board) for mnc companies, what is the procedure to do? k.senthilkumar, Madurai, Tamilnadu,
  • 44. Rama said on 1/1/2013 12:11:43 PM
    Dear sir/mam, I want to give vehicle (sumo victa, scorpio, or bolero) on monthly rent in patna like telecom, companies, government sector on the contract basis, please suggest--7654782412
  • 45. purushotham said on 1/8/2013 5:15:58 AM
    Dear Sir, I am looking for car rental business in chennai please help me in this regard...
  • 46. Sarfaraz Alam said on 1/12/2013 3:11:35 AM
    Hi i have one new tata manza car which i want to give for monthly rent basis kindly call if needed to someone. either so much excited to partner in this mob-8976341088
  • 47. Rohidas said on 1/12/2013 9:37:14 PM
    dear sir, i would like to start a cab for my carrier develop am newly for this business so please help me starting how can i move. Rohidas 9738646344 Bangalore
  • 48. hareesh said on 1/13/2013 4:37:42 AM
    Hi, i want to attach my car(new xylo d4 2012 sep model)for mnc company, pls let me know if anyone is interested in attaching my car to their company,(car andhra registration) cont num:08015812690, 08019931208
  • 49. sk jha said on 1/13/2013 8:31:17 AM
    please let us know how to start car rental business. how to get registered for travel agency. we are situated in patna. your details reply will be highly appreciated. thanking you, skjha, patna
  • 50. Narender Kumar said on 1/14/2013 5:53:22 AM
    Hi this is Narender Kumar, I am a cab operator, and we need cabs on urgent basis for mnc purpose, our rate is Rs 8 per km for 24*7 purpose, only delhi ncr 8467046797 .
  • 51. RCP SINGH said on 1/15/2013 12:32:46 AM
    I wish to start car cabs in Bangalore to development my carrier but I am not having experience in this line. Please help by suitable guidance. My mob No is 8050534837
  • 52. RCP SINGH said on 1/15/2013 12:37:06 AM
    I am an ex-Army. Having 28 Years experience in Indian Army. Presently I am staying at Bangalore in Karnataka State in India.
  • 53. Rohini said on 1/16/2013 1:13:48 AM
    We stay in Bangalore. We have sweet Desire and would like to rent to any good HOTELS or to any BPO companies for pick and drop facilities. Please suggest whom to contact and how to go about it....
  • 54. Kumar Chandra Prakash said on 1/18/2013 10:00:52 PM
    Hi, I have bought a new car: Indigo ( Just 3 months old) and wanted to put on rent on monthly/ weekly or daily basis. I am based out in Patna- Bihar. Please help me, if any one interested. My mobile # +918092364834. Regards, Kumar.
  • 55. Narender Mohan Sharma said on 1/22/2013 6:43:37 AM
    I want to start cab service business in delhi ncr. so plz suggest me how can start this business. i am so confuse how can give service in call center. my name is Narender Mohan Sharma , and mob- 9211393550.
  • 56. hari said on 1/23/2013 2:03:54 PM
    i am from mumbai and planning to start a pick up and drop facility for a company. the employees are working night shift. but i dont have any experience in this field. please suggest how to register a company or whom to contact and how to proceed. my mobile no is 9892245048
  • 57. Wasim Ahamed said on 1/25/2013 6:41:53 AM
    I would like to stat Rental Business of Cars, Two-Wheelers. Could you please advise steps & governmental obligations if any? BR, Wasim
  • 58. Sangeeta said on 1/28/2013 7:47:35 AM
    Hi i an from mumbai and i want to buy a car by paying down payment and start a business of pick up and drop
  • 59. vipin Sharma said on 1/29/2013 1:02:45 AM
    Hi, I am vipin from delhi, I have a indica2007 in okay condition, i want to rent it for daily and monthly basis, i can't find the way to buildup my business, so plz help me out. Thanks
  • 60. prakasht said on 1/29/2013 8:20:51 AM
    hai my name is prakash from gubbi , i have a scorpio 2005 in good condition. i want to rent for daily, monthly basis, pls help me
  • 61. amit shukla said on 1/29/2013 11:27:58 AM
    hello sir! i want to give my new eco cng car on rent in NCR....plz cal me my no z...9555136801
  • 62. sandeep janardhan said on 1/30/2013 2:01:43 AM
    hi sir i am planing to start a travel agency like package trip and car renting please give me a suggestion how to come up with that i am staying in Bangalore in heart of the city.
  • 63. narendra p said on 2/7/2013 2:08:45 AM
    I have a small car rental business in Worli/Sion need expert advice on going further. as of now business is not so good. pls help my no is 8080908871. Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
  • 64. SAGAR DHENDE said on 2/9/2013 5:14:47 PM
    dear all, i have 2 cars etios want to give on rent so please contact me 9987842733
  • 65. Sridhar kumar katkam said on 2/22/2013 1:41:10 AM
    Hi, This is Sridhar. i have an Cheverlet tavera B3 10seater A/C vehicle with me. I am planning to attach my vehicle with any one of cab agency. Will u pls suggest me a good agency from which i can earn money in contract basis.
  • 66. manjunath said on 2/22/2013 2:46:09 AM
    dear all, i have 1 new innova car , want to give on rent so please contact me 9535135625
  • 67. gladson dhond said on 2/25/2013 5:56:24 AM
    hi, i want to rent my car HONDA CIVIC fully automatic white. for hotel, airport please contact me :9823609001 Neptune socity kalyani nagar pune
  • 68. karthik singh said on 2/26/2013 6:06:40 AM
    sir i am from bangalore want to start a car rental business to mnc . as of now not so familiar about the company policies and payouts. is there any company who can give me details, and also i dont have much capital i will go for a car loan, and before going further i am checking for pros and cons , it would be of great help if you could provide me the details. Regards Karthik 09343917922
  • 69. Amit Gurjar said on 3/1/2013 5:15:16 AM
    sir, i am from thane. i am having maruti eeco 5 seater with ac. i want to start a business of car rental. my contact no. 9820675611. please help.
  • 70. bhushan said on 3/1/2013 10:10:07 AM
    Hi I am having a fleet of cars in sedan and SUV's and giving it to vendors on retail basis. now i want to start my own car rental with same fleet. please assist. MO: 9225508166
  • 71. D.R.AGRAWAL said on 3/3/2013 1:22:36 PM
    I am working in a renowned Pvt Ltd Travel Company & I want to grow company's car rental business with mnc's in HYDERABAD in a high level, I can provide a huge number of cars of all sizes for daily, monthly & yearly based. Plz provide me some tips/suggestions.
  • 72. AMit Manchanda said on 3/5/2013 12:08:39 PM
    I have a Santro car to be given on rent to MNC on contract basis in delhi-NCR. I can be contacted on 9871410277. Pls provide me with some tips and suggestions
  • 73. Pallavi said on 3/6/2013 5:40:19 AM
    Hi, This is Pallavi Shet. Actually i want to start giving my car on rental basis for some MNC companies which would pay me on monthly basis what is the procedure for the same.
  • 74. SHIRISH said on 3/8/2013 12:44:38 AM
    Hi I am from pune .I have new brand MarutiSuzuki Ertiga2012(Disel Model). I want to give to any MNC / fIVE STAR HOTELS along with my driver on monthly rental basis. My contact no 8956064555.
  • 75. rahul said on 3/8/2013 3:24:13 AM
    hi, i own a Tavera would like to give on rentals kindly mail me rahultr123@gmail.com
  • 76. NITESH MISHRA said on 3/10/2013 5:24:17 AM
    SIR, M nitesh mishra lived in delhi. planning to stats a business of cars putting of rent. i dont have much capital so my planning to buy indica vista n want to give it to cal centre on rent. so plz give some ideas about this business. plz contact me..ma contact no is 95555544466 thanks
  • 77. Rahul said on 3/11/2013 6:10:03 AM
    Hello Sir, Myself Rahul and we provides cars on hire basis. We provide Airport pick up-drop, local and out station facility. and i am interested to provide my car to multi national companies, hotels. so if you are interested you can reply me on rj26@rediffmail.com I am hoping that ill get business thought your site.
  • 78. nohe said on 3/12/2013 8:52:26 AM
    dear sir my name is nohe, i'm BA in tourism management, live in bahir dar ethiopia, planning to start a car rent. i dont have much capital, but i have a potential to do that. so pls give some ideas about this business. pls contact me my contact no is o0934536494
  • 79. v. saxena said on 3/13/2013 3:06:09 AM
    sir, i want to attach my hundai santro car (white colour, petrol) to any MNC / Hotel / Travel agency in pune, if required please contact on 9225829083. Near B.T.Kawade Road, Ghorpadi, Pune
  • 80. praveen kumar singh said on 3/13/2013 4:06:47 AM
    sir, i want to start a car rent. i dont have much capital, but i am interested. so give ideas about this business.
  • 81. Venkatesan said on 3/13/2013 1:13:53 PM
    Sir, i am venkat from vellore tamilnadu i have interest to start rental car business for MNC company staff's pick up and drop pls give some tips for business and financial support
  • 82. rahmathunnisa said on 3/13/2013 1:38:16 PM
    Sir. i want to give my omni van for rent to near my offices or travels. which is new and white board. please suggest me any one who takes vehicle for and can pay good rent ... near by ulsoor .. banglore
  • 83. sanjay said on 3/15/2013 2:00:03 AM
    Myself, sanjay i would like to give my new Maruti Suzuki, Ertiga VXI with (AIR CONDITION)rental basis only for MNC route will be only panvel to mumbai, if any travel agency required please contact me on my above email id or call me on my cell no. 9969339518
  • 84. evelyn ibigin said on 3/18/2013 11:30:21 AM
    Hi, I'm from the Philippines. I just started a car rental with only 1 Toyota van. so far so good. I want to expand this business to make it bigger. interested pls email me @ englishonlinesystem@gmail.com
  • 85. John Jefferson said on 3/21/2013 12:43:45 PM
    hi am jefferson i would like to give my new inova car for rental basis only for star hotel and the rout will be chennai city only if anybody required please contact my email id or my mob no:07598055874
  • 86. rathi said on 3/23/2013 8:12:58 AM
    Sir, i want to attach my tata indigo ecs lx t-board car (white colour, diesel) to any MNC /star Hotel /colleges in coimbatore, if required please contact on 9787625457. Near kovai pudur,coimbatore,tamil nadu,india
  • 87. rajkumar said on 3/24/2013 8:26:59 AM
    can u help or suggest me some corporate companies, pharmacy, hotels, offices etc. that would like to rent my car , I reside in Pune. please help thanking you.
  • 88. laxman singh chauhan said on 3/24/2013 9:06:44 AM
    for month, ahmedabad, any company, 4 wheeler scorpio hawk, if there is any company taking scorpio car on rent contact me, my own car having all the documents, 1st trying for 1 month then after think more. my cell no.9904748562,9327227747.
  • 89. RKR said on 3/27/2013 2:56:00 AM
    I am in Delhi and have two sedan cars viz Honda City & Suzuki SX4. I want to start car rental business especially to hotels. Pl guide/ advise.
  • 90. Atish said on 3/27/2013 9:59:52 AM
    Kindly let me know how good this business will be in Hyderabad and Mumbai. Regards, Atish
  • 91. umadevi said on 3/28/2013 7:45:58 AM
    i have a TATA SUMO ( T- Board )i want to rent my car in madurai
  • 92. jagan kamble said on 3/30/2013 8:51:28 AM
    hi my name is jagan kamble i am from thane i have one maruti swift and mahindra verito so those who want hire please contact 8108201200.. and i would like monthly and contract basic in mnc and call centre .....
  • 93. shyam prakash said on 4/1/2013 1:51:31 AM
    sir, am ready to invest any car like contract base. pls help. where i can invest..
  • 94. sujatha said on 4/2/2013 5:08:33 AM
    i am sujatha i have new indigo ecs car at annanagerwest in chennai. i want to attach my car at monthly rental at mnc company travels are individuals rent or lease. contact no 9941227543.
  • 95. sk azeez basha said on 4/2/2013 7:22:15 AM
    Hi sir i am azeez from hyderabad andhrapradesh. i want to purchase a new care and wants to give it for lease to cab services company. could you please suggest me which cab company is better and please suggest any other ideas other than lease go get more profits.
  • 96. swapnil said on 4/5/2013 12:24:21 AM
    I wanna rent my indica car in mumbai plz suggest me any company, hotel or airport
  • 97. Radhika said on 4/5/2013 4:05:56 AM
    Hello, I'm going to order a new Tata Ace and i would like to give it for motor companies in monthly rental basis.. but i dont know the procedure exactly... can u plz guide me????
  • 98. Radhika said on 4/5/2013 4:08:38 AM
    I'm in Hosur, Tamil Nadu, India.. plz tel me which company is good for my plan...
  • 99. somashekhar said on 4/5/2013 5:16:19 AM
    Hi, I am from Bangaluru, I recently got my new Innova 2013 model, I need to attach to MNC(IT) company for rent. Please help.
  • 100. Sunny said on 4/5/2013 11:24:05 PM
    Sir I am into service but now I want to start my own business in car rentals. I am even ready to drive my own vehicle in order to get experience. I am planning to get myself associated to some big hotels and make myself available as Tourist guide + driver. What do you think is the prospect for such kind of job? I am a writer by profession and I have a gift of gab. Conversing with foreign national is a cake walk for me.
  • 101. Noor Khan said on 4/9/2013 3:46:07 AM
    I am located near International airport i have already have rent a car business i have all kinds of car available.
  • 102. sandeep.bongale said on 4/11/2013 5:36:33 AM
    hello sir my name is sandeep.sanjay.bongale. I run business as travel agency we provide on monthly basis, yearly basis contract basis. on road, off road, 4 wheel drive like Scorpio, xylo etc heavy duty cars and all other types vehicle taxi permit yellow board if any requirement arise please contact us mob:08904206336, 9480910149.
  • 103. zishan ahmed said on 4/11/2013 7:12:55 AM
    i'm zishan from bangalore, i want to rent my tata safari, its in good condition 2008 model. please contact me 09591578503
  • 104. prashant said on 4/14/2013 5:07:25 AM
    hi i am prashant from thane{mumbai} I run business as sahil travel i have all type cars like innova xylo indigo indica swift dizer i need your help to grow my business. all vehicle are tourist permit. i also interested to do business with other travel partner. my contact no. 919820796763/918097100888/919321535901/265160888
  • 105. Aditya said on 4/17/2013 10:58:32 PM
    I want to offer my innova vx ( fully loaded)for rental to any mnc/ bank/ hotel as I am moving abroad for a while. The innova is 8 seater and done 10k in delhi. I want the car to be in delhi. I can also offer a full time driver for the same. Please email me on dr13657@yahoo.com to let me know how to go about this.
  • 106. MANOJ said on 4/20/2013 4:04:20 AM
    Myself MANOJ KUMAR FROM NEW DELHI, I HAVE MERCEDES BENZ ,C-200, WANT TO GIVE MY CAR ON RENT on FIX MONTHLY BASIS IN DELHI NCR, KINDLY ANYBODY TELL ME WHERE SHOULD I CONTACT... And my Number is..09811078588
  • 107. Aaron said on 4/21/2013 12:25:35 PM
    Am Aaron. i like to start a Wedding car hire business. can you plz help me. how i will get customers. i have planed like business cards, posters, advertisement, etc. then i want to know...is there any legal formalities for this business. plz help me.. mob :- 9995790071 (kerala)
  • 108. Kadam said on 4/21/2013 10:59:19 PM
    Hi Anyone looking Innova! for rentals, for company on monthly payment basis....please contact me at +919845943790
  • 109. NIKHIL TIRVADEKAR said on 4/22/2013 7:36:34 AM
    I am owner of One Toyoto Car and we wish to run this car in Tourist Business. Please guide us or inform us your terms and condition to run this car in tourist business business. Regards, Nikhil
  • 110. Hemanth Kumar said on 4/23/2013 5:39:30 AM
    hi ! i need a car for rental for couple of months in Bangalore. Contact me on this no 8105709967. or i am looking for pick up & drop for couple of months , suggest me whom to contact for car rental /hire
  • 111. Durga Prasad Chaurasiya said on 4/23/2013 8:35:12 AM
    Respected Sir, I live in mumbai, Andheri(e), I don't have much capital to start a business. I want to start this business by only a car. Therefore please help me how can i come up with this. My contact no. is +919892342924. Thanx & Regards, Durga Prasad Chaurasiya
  • 112. Sridharvr said on 4/23/2013 10:28:29 PM
    Dear sir, i am sridhar i live in bangalore. I have indica vista yellow board. How to make more money from my car. Pls help me. My no. 9901509611
  • 113. kashish gour said on 4/25/2013 6:03:04 AM
    i have my personal car and planning to give it on rent basis i am also try my level best by searching it on net but do not get good response. i have a honda city dolphin shape its in showroom condition want to give on rent basis and also get a fixed income in my house plz suggest me something excellent idea
  • 114. DAMODHARAN C said on 4/25/2013 7:30:00 AM
    HI SIR, I AM FROM CHENNAI.. I WISH TO START A TAXI OR CAB SERVICE WITH INDICA EV2 BY GOING FOR A LOAN.. BASICALLY I AM AN ENGINEER WORKING IN REPUTED COMPANY AND I WANT TO MAKE THIS TAXI CAB FRO MY FATHER AND BROTHER.. KINDLY HELP ME KNOWING
    1. THE RISK FACTORS INVOLVED IN THIS AND
    2. WHAT TYPE OF TAXI SERVICE WILL BE PROFITABLE AND MANAGEABLE EITHER TAXI CAB OR TOURIST CAB OR RENTED SERVICES.
    3.WHAT ARE THE PERMITS AND FEES TO BE PAID FOR TAXI & RENEWAL PERIODS?
    LOOKING FORWARD YOUR INPUTS FOR GROWING UP. PLS DO NEEDFUL. REGARDS, DARAN +91-9789089078
  • 115. patrick said on 4/26/2013 4:47:24 AM
    goodmorning sir am from lagos nigeria, an engineer wishing to start a car rental business in my area, I wish to know how to develop the business plan, the risk factors involved, my contact +2348034873291
  • 116. Ashok soni said on 4/26/2013 7:13:18 AM
    Sir i have a Tavera van and i want to put it on rent so that i can start my small business. i am looking for delhi as well as for rajasthan. please provide me information about this matter
  • 117. selvaraj said on 4/28/2013 4:22:30 AM
    Hi; i am selvaraj living in chennai. i am a driver. sir those who are having t board cars (like tavera, sumo, innova, xylo, swiftdesire, ect)without drivers and struggling to run it pls contact me on this mob no:9840402678.
  • 118. Abdul rafiq said on 4/29/2013 4:26:03 AM
    hi i am abdul rafiq i am from hyderabad i am have ford fiesta 2007 modal car i want to rent for monthly any body interested can call on this no:9177188244 thank u
  • 119. sagar kumar said on 5/2/2013 4:54:35 AM
    i have owned a sumo victa lx which is in mettalic colour and air conditioned in good condition......i want to give it in a good company for official work on monthly or yearly basis on rent approx-rs.40000 to run in india-bihar-patna local. so if any company is interested in hiring it can contact on no.-9334915771
  • 120. Rajakumar said on 5/2/2013 9:34:55 AM
    I am having New Mahindra Verito A/C T board.I planning to attach with some Taxi agency or any reputed private firm. I am ready to provide my Car in Madurai. If any one interested plz contact no - 9840255091. Visit my website - www.wershatravel.in
  • 121. sayed said on 5/2/2013 10:23:26 AM
    hi i am Sayed. i am from thane i have one tata Sumo Gold Brand new and Ashok Leyland ecomet 1212 smart truck, so those who want hire please contact 9768073498.. and i would like monthly and contract basis in mnc and call centre ..
  • 122. imran shaikh said on 5/3/2013 6:48:30 AM
    hello everyone.our company is looking for people who have there own cars like innova, xylo, quallis, tavera who can attach there cars with our company and who live in or near by andheri (Mumbai). interested person can contact on 9930049737. imran.............thanx
  • 123. shashank said on 5/4/2013 3:36:19 PM
    hi I am shashank from delhi ncr i have 2 tata sumo gold 2013 modal i want to rent for monthly any body interested can call on this no:9312340065 thank u
  • 124. Amitava Roy said on 5/6/2013 11:47:53 PM
    Hi I am Amitava from kolkata I donot have any car I want to start car service business at dunlop area (kolkata). Anybody help me out.
  • 125. trilok Kapoor said on 5/8/2013 6:11:26 AM
    I am having Indica, Mahindra quanto C2 & Mahindra Scorpio.I planning to attach with some Taxi agency or any reputed private firm. I am ready to provide my Car in Banglore. If any one interested plz contact no - 9880047675.
  • 126. Mohammad Rehan said on 5/11/2013 9:08:31 AM
    hi I am Rehan from delhi ncr i have indica vista 2012 july modal new brand condition i want to rent for monthly any body interested can call on this no:9718289586 thank u
  • 127. Thinakaran said on 5/14/2013 9:13:06 AM
    Hi i am thinakaran from chennai i have to new Mahindra xylo car i want to give my car rental for monthly basis interested people contact this. No:9597335156 thank you
  • 128. deepak.s said on 5/16/2013 9:42:03 AM
    sir, i am having 2 toyota innova cars(one is private registration, other is taxi), and i'm planning to start the car rental service, i'm from kochi, kerala district, plz help me to find out what all the things that i should take care of before starting the business.
  • 129. H P MAHESH said on 5/16/2013 9:56:22 AM
    Sir, I am Mahesh staying in Electronics city Bangalore. We have a New Toyota Etios Yellow board vehicle. How to get tourist business contacts with moderate deposits.
  • 130. G.RAGHAVAN said on 5/18/2013 2:56:52 AM
    Hi This is Raghavan, WILLING TO HIRE VEHICLES FROM PARTIES ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR OUR NEW RENTAL COMPANY REPLY TO MY MAIL ID raghavan8168@gmail.com
  • 131. jyothie kumari said on 5/23/2013 4:42:57 AM
    mangalore, karnataka. Respected sir, i want to start a car rental business for software/travel. kindly advice.
  • 132. tasadduk yusuf said on 5/25/2013 5:56:19 AM
    sir i am t.yusuf i want to start a travel agency in guwahati(assam),india. so i need expert advice. so sir can u plz help me
  • 133. mr santosh kumar said on 5/27/2013 12:45:01 AM
    i want to give new pickup on monthly rent in bihar and jabalpur
  • 134. Asif said on 5/27/2013 4:51:32 AM
    hi my self asif anybody those who need car for rent in Bangalore only to go around Karnataka state on Saturdays and Sundays can contact me mobile no:9986173854
  • 135. karamveer minhas said on 6/7/2013 9:01:08 AM
    hi i want to give my nissan evalia suv model 2013 T.Permit on hire basis to campanys on monthly basis with driver interested parties/individuals can contact me i am from nerul (navi mumbai) mobile no 9969169333, maharashtra.
  • 136. RAJESH said on 6/9/2013 12:23:02 AM
    hello and hi sir, i am going to buy a new car at two weeks. car name is "VERITO" T-Board. I am also driver. i want to ride to different companies or pick up and drop. so pls if you need, pls contact me. i will drive also holidays so anytime you can call me.. thank u sir/madam. I am chennai, Tamil Nadu. MY Contact number: 9677220508.
  • 137. IMTIAZ said on 6/10/2013 12:24:17 AM
    I have car rental business in BANGALORE and i want to sell at present the annual turnover is 1 cr and i expecting 10 lacs only. call me at 9845079153
  • 138. Dhaval said on 6/11/2013 1:57:07 AM
    Dear Sir, I have Innova, Etios & Tata Winger In Ahmedabad. I wish to grow my car rental business aggressively. Need your help / suggestions as to how this can be done. Who can be our prospective clients to whom we can approach. What should be the business strategy / sales pitch. What care needs to be taken to approach / retain the corporate clients. Please help.
  • 139. Arun Kumar T.K said on 6/12/2013 5:50:31 AM
    Hi, I am Arun Kumar staying in R.T Nagar Bangalore. We have a Yellow board vehicle (Innova V Series car 6 Seater) . I am looking for tourist business contacts.Mob # 0809036044233
  • 140. prashant harmalkar said on 6/13/2013 2:36:29 PM
    i'm from mumbai i would u like to start new business start in one car indigo ecs or desire which is the best in both car and how is monthly income plz help me and advice me asap my no 8082778411
  • 141. Madhumita Banerjee said on 6/16/2013 4:45:48 AM
    I am Madhumita. I have a Maruti Alto K10 LXI(2011, Firebrick Red, petrol) car in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Actually I want to attach my car on monthly rental basis to any MNC/ Star Hotel/ Govt Office. If required pls. contact no. 9978119858.
  • 142. santosh kumar said on 6/16/2013 11:35:45 PM
    I am SANTOSH . I would like to start new Business . I Starts one car indico ecs BSIV or santro which is the best in both car and how is monthly income plz help me and advice me asap my no 9015635240 and where i give my car for call center.....plz help me...
  • 143. sukanya said on 6/22/2013 9:42:13 AM
    Sir I wanted to buy a car & give the car for rent in travels how will that work it will be benefited.... plz suggest us & name some agency
  • 144. Milind Narkar said on 6/24/2013 3:25:06 AM
    I have a car rental business in new panvel, Please contact me if you need any car on rent for local & outstation, I can give service through Navi-mumbai, Thane & Panvel. contact no.9773066640. Shree Ganesh Travels.
  • 145. TANAJI said on 6/24/2013 10:27:39 AM
    I HAVE NEW ERTIGA VDI DIESEL CAR I WANT TO RENT OUT ON MONTHLY BASIS, CHEMBUR MUMBAI- 74
  • 146. Ananias Unico said on 6/25/2013 11:15:48 PM
    Hi Sir! I'm Manny from Manila, I have a toyota Innova sub-con in a car rentals company here. what makes my car safe and insured despite that we have a contract to the owner of the car rental company. can I put a tracking device on my car?
  • 147. Ananias Unico said on 6/26/2013 12:22:13 AM
    After my contract in this company, i would like to start a car rentals using this innova, would you like to give an idea how to get a client for this business. thanks
  • 148. Swapnil said on 6/26/2013 1:14:02 PM
    I stay in India State is Maharashtra and city is Mumbai Bhandup I had started a small business by buying a Mahindra Xylo D4 .The business is very slow . can u advice how can I do it profitable or can suggest agencies it company so that the business would be constant.
  • 149. faruque ismailmagdum said on 6/28/2013 2:16:03 AM
    I reside in thane area, Maharashtra, India. thanks, Regards, Faruque
  • 150. lokanatha shankarappa said on 6/28/2013 4:20:30 PM
    dear sir, i want to start car rental business in bangalore, present working in saudi arabia . there is lots of questions in my mind which car ,what colour, how much earnings, client agreement, driver, tax, insurance , can you come forward any companys in sep-2013 i'm ready to start business thanks but my frnds lot questions no answer
  • 151. Ganesh Rao said on 6/30/2013 3:06:11 AM
    Dear sir, i want to give a car on monthly rent basis to call centre or company's executive or manager etc..pls guide me in detail how? God help you, help to other... Thanks Sir,Ganesh Rao mobile no:- 7396594555
  • 152. sunil said on 7/1/2013 4:54:16 AM
    i want to give my t. permit tata sumo on rent i am from pune please help me contact no is 09823537171
  • 153. ashutosh verma said on 7/2/2013 10:51:39 AM
    i wanted to put my vehicle in travel agency on monthly rent basis in lucknow uttar pradesh..
  • 154. Amit barua said on 7/7/2013 2:25:06 AM
    i am buying one pick up van and a tata magic van..how can i rent on monthly basis for income..i have no contacts of driver also..what should i do??
  • 155. Micheal Francis said on 7/8/2013 3:12:38 AM
    I am planing to set a car rental business in hyderabad. if any body is interested form ur end and in ur city like delhi, mumbai, chennai, banglore, and kolkatta we well plan out share business.
  • 156. R.Muthukumar said on 7/8/2013 11:11:22 AM
    Hello sir, I am having 2013 Model tata indica car (T board)and now i am driving for local track service. I am interested to rent my car with driver to any company or Bpo for monthly basis in and around Madurai, Tamilnadu, India ,can you plz help me to do that my contact no is 9789126526
  • 157. Partha Das said on 7/10/2013 5:01:24 AM
    Dear, sir/mam. I want to give vehicle (xylo/ertiga) rent to any company, Government sector on the monthly basis. Please suggest 9088854818
  • 158. sharath said on 7/10/2013 6:39:14 AM
    I am yet to buy Innova for renting in any company, I have planned to buy next month. I am from bangalore, any suggestions?
  • 159. manjunath said on 7/11/2013 12:32:28 PM
    Hello sir, I am having 2013 Model innova tata indica vista car i am planning to give for monthly basis to any government off r bpo any where pls suggest me. mob +91 9591978993
  • 160. Nilesh Mehta said on 7/12/2013 3:15:26 AM
    Hi sir/madam. This is nilesh mehta from kolhapur city(maharashtra) (india). i am very much fond of cars. Driving is my passion. Right now i m running my own stationery(pen mall) business. Which is doing good. But i want to start my own business of car rental. As there r not much professional car rental services in city. Its a growing tourist place. I have no experience in car rental business. Pls if u can help me. Inform me about how to start. In what stage should i begin. Finance is bet problem. also advice some franchise with whom i can join hands. Waiting for positive reply. Thanking u.
  • 161. asif baig said on 7/12/2013 9:06:36 PM
    Hi team, I have purchased new tata manza car in taxi (tourist). In live mangalore karnataka. Like to start my own business. Kindly help. Regards. Asif baig
  • 162. DEBAJIT BARMAN said on 7/20/2013 3:07:21 AM
    HI TEAM , I HAVE PURCHASED A MARUTI WAGONR I WANT PUT MY VEHICLE ON RENT. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF ANY ONE CAR SERVICE. EMAIL- barman.deba78@gmail.com
  • 163. s.bernard selva said on 7/21/2013 11:33:30 AM
    Hi, I want to attach my new nissan evalia 2012 model car for monthly rental basis, please call me.
  • 164. Balaji said on 7/24/2013 5:41:31 AM
    Hi i Have Brand New Hyundai Verna. I bought july 1st Week. Now i am looking for Any MNC Or Corporate companies. Please suggest me. I like to give monthly rental Basis.
  • 165. k.kavitha said on 7/24/2013 8:50:51 AM
    sir, i am kavitha from chennai , i will by tataventure car . this car only used out of chity ex.guduvancherry, arakonam that place only. but i will in chennai i will start car rental business. pls sir help me . any suggestion or plan tell me.
  • 166. SIDDHARTH said on 7/27/2013 2:43:34 AM
    DEAR SIR, I HAVE PURCHASE INDICA VISTA LX & I WANT TO START BUSINESS OF CAR RENTAL SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHICH COMPANIES AVAILABLE FOR HIRE CAR ON CONTRACT PLEASE ADVISE ME.. Siddharth-7506046109
  • 167. muralikrishna said on 7/30/2013 4:31:14 PM
    Hi... I am Muralikrishna. I have experience in driving. so, i would like to buy a car to start my own business like car rental in ANDHRAPRADESH. Can you u help me how to Start this? thanks. muralikrishna +91 998-580-6906...
  • 168. MARAN said on 8/4/2013 4:03:49 PM
    Sir I am Maran in chennai and i have new indigo ecs car for rental basis, if any MNC Companies interested pls call 9884699144
  • 169. madhusudan said on 8/6/2013 7:04:11 AM
    I have a maruti ertiga car. i am interested hire my car in Hassan or chikmagalore or mysore, or tumkur or shimoga. my mobile no is 8970332224
  • 170. anandhan said on 8/6/2013 1:35:08 PM
    Sir, I am anandhan from chennai, and I want to start a car rental service with one car(Toyota etios), I want to know the minimum down payment and the procedure to start my rental service. please reply quickly. My mobile number is 7299555225
  • 171. Vishal said on 8/8/2013 7:09:35 AM
    Hi Sir, This is Vishal from Sydney, i wanted to start a car rental service(two taxis) in kolkata. Could you please tell me how much I need to expend as well as how much i will get per month in return ,the detail information. Awaiting for your response. Regards, Vishal
  • 172. satya madhu said on 8/14/2013 1:36:46 AM
    i have one mahindra scorpio lx in patna. i want contractual base service in patna locality. so please guide me. thanking you, saty madhu
  • 173. Nandish P U said on 8/14/2013 2:54:33 AM
    Sir my name is nandish I am Bangalore any company interested attach my car pls contact 9880737681 ( Innova.dzire.etios. fiesta.indica)
  • 174. revathi dinesh said on 8/15/2013 12:11:52 AM
    I am looking to buy the t board car and attach with mnc, travel agency to earn money. i dont have much capital, planning to buy in used car to give for rental IN chennai, i dont have any idea about this plan. i dont HAVE DRIVER ALSO only i can attach the car with mnc. call center agency. pls advice me. regards revathi
  • 175. revathi dinesh said on 8/15/2013 12:18:14 AM
    planning to start the poultry farm in pune at industrial area with low budget looking for fixed place with arranged racks to grow the chicks or where can i buy the stand what things needed . no idea please help for starting the same with financial support , legal support if any, things requirements.
  • 176. Sachin Mahankale said on 8/16/2013 4:45:57 AM
    Please advise to start a small car rental business. Best regards.
  • 177. Rajan said on 8/17/2013 12:09:35 AM
    I am running car rental if u want send e mail. The car is starex. If u want other car we can give!!!! Malaysia
  • 178. MANSUKH PATEL said on 8/17/2013 2:59:14 PM
    i am interested in giving maruti eco 7 seates for annual rate contracts
  • 179. Samir Majumder said on 8/18/2013 5:34:39 AM
    I have new Maruti ERTIGA (Petrol) and it is purchased in May 2013. I would like to give my car in govt officials, IT or any good companies. Please contact me +91 9831736620 (Kolkata, W.B.).
  • 180. sanjay jain said on 8/24/2013 12:36:08 AM
    Sir. I want to start new business of car rental in delhi and NCR .I am ready to invest around 20 lakhs. can anybody suggest which car to buy and how much can be made out of it. Please write to sjclimax@gmail.com
  • 181. v munimohan said on 8/28/2013 6:32:32 AM
    Hi, I want to attach my new tata indica v2 ls 2013 model car for monthly rental basis, please call me. 9677657160, 9789976378
  • 182. bhawna chadha said on 8/30/2013 12:09:15 PM
    Hello i'm bhawna and I have i10 2009 model nit and clean I want to start taxi business in new delhi so pls let me know its very urgent 8447285702
  • 183. uma senthil said on 9/4/2013 2:09:14 AM
    hi, i want to attach my xylo t-board car in any travels or any company in madurai. if u need r service plz contact us....999465111
  • 184. Ronak said on 9/5/2013 1:22:23 AM
    Hello I'm Ronak from Gujarat. I have Tata Indica Vista Aqua TDI model. I want to give this car on annual contract basis. If anyone from Gujarat is interested please call me 9427359825
  • 185. ricky sonkar said on 9/10/2013 4:19:33 AM
    I live at west bengal,kolkata, new market area. how to start a car rental business
  • 186. rajasekar said on 9/10/2013 2:28:47 PM
    Sir, I have started a car rental business but I do not have customers at all. What to do now? and how to contact bigger offices? Please help sir. Next month New Innova car purchase idea cell No.9176287818. Tamil nadu, chennai...
  • 187. Prakash said on 9/11/2013 12:56:07 PM
    Hi I am Prakash, I do have WagonR Car, I plan to come for airport pick up drop or rent. Anybody interested call me 9886806645
  • 188. Amit Devale said on 9/11/2013 11:48:23 PM
    Sir, I have started a car rental business at kolhapur Maharashtra but I do not have customers at all. What to do now? and how to contact bigger offices?? Please help sir. I want to give My Mahindra Xylo on annual contract basis. If anyone from Maharashtra is interested please call me 9764198707
  • 189. rajan said on 9/13/2013 3:13:11 AM
    I have new toyata -innova car with driver and it is purchased in Dec 2012. I would like to give my car in govt officials, IT or any good companies. Please contact me +91 9940070642 (Chennai,tambaram)
  • 190. Pawan kumar said on 9/15/2013 7:48:49 AM
    I am Pawan from siwan bihar 841226 .I have a New Mahindra Bolero , I wanted to gave it for any travel agencies ,Bank or government offices on monthly Rental. Interested person contact on 09905231945.
  • 191. Shekar said on 9/16/2013 6:39:08 AM
    Dear Sir , I am shekar from mumbai i would like to rent a car in a reputed agencies or for good companies for best investment please help me in this regard as i am planning to buy the vehicle .kindly suggest me for this business and for the better source. Thanks & Regards. Shekar.c
  • 192. madhu said on 9/19/2013 9:15:20 AM
    lease a car in mnc or corporation level in mumbai swift d zire vdi
  • 193. premkumar said on 9/21/2013 10:56:37 AM
    I have innova car.i want duty to my car.pls help me chennai tamilnadu india
  • 194. TANAJI ALDAR said on 9/22/2013 11:14:47 AM
    I WANT TO RENT OUT MY NEW 2013 MARUTI EARTIGA CAR FOR DAILY OR MONTHLY BASIS PL CONTACT ME 9819312147 CHEMBUR MUMBAI
  • 195. Sooryakanth shetty said on 9/23/2013 5:46:56 AM
    Hi Sir, This is Soorya from BNG, I wanted to start a car rental service(Innova car) in Bangalore. Could you please tell me how much i will get per month in return ,the detail information. Awaiting for your response. Regards, Soorya (sooryahgs@gmail.com)
  • 196. zubair said on 9/23/2013 11:33:35 AM
    i want to attach a car to bangalore international airport. want details how it works , whats the monthly income that i will get from there.
  • 197. pranali phapale said on 9/24/2013 12:07:49 PM
    hi sir, i am pranali i own car (indica LX) i am from nerul navi mumbai. i have experience in driving so i like to start car rental business. i like to give good salary. so plz help me, plz contact me 8652058934 sir please give me answer
  • 198. p.chandrababu said on 9/25/2013 6:34:00 AM
    hai sirim intrstd to do car business and its my aim sir ples give any sugitions
  • 199. Amit Mishra said on 10/7/2013 1:51:23 AM
    Hi Sir, This is Amit Mishra from Gurgoan, I have also provide all types cabs and hotels in pan india some mnc but I want to grow more company's car rental business with mnc's in pan india in a high level, I can provide a huge number of cars & hotels of all sizes for daily, monthly & yearly based. Plz provide me some tips/suggestions.contact me if any body need cabs and hotels in pan india. contact me:- mobile no.09968116518 / 09211008687 email - akmishra@elementstravelsolution.com mishra_2020@hotmail.com
  • 200. Manisha R. Vaidya said on 10/7/2013 4:27:37 AM
    Dear Sir, I would like to give my CAR-TATA-INDICA-V2-XETA 2008 on RENT to MNC, BANK, ENGG. COMPANY at PUNE ONLY. Kindly support us with all Legal & Contract Service Documents. Please contact us Mo 9922596194