Start a Portable Toilet Rental Business

What are the necessary requirements to start a portable toilet rental business? Is this a lucrative business? What is the correct disposal for this kind of business?

Starting this kind of business may not be eye-catching and without the proper training could be unsafe to you, to your staff and to your customer’s health. Proper hygiene is required for this kind of business.

Portable toilet are usually seen in construction areas, market sites, road shows, outdoor concert events, sports shows and other outdoor events or usage. You may earn unlimitedly depending on the length of use, especially if it will be staying there for months. To start this business can be very beneficial, but you will need to plan in order to be profitable.

• Have a supplier of these portable toilets; you have to research on which manufacturers can give you cheaper cost on portable toilets and will have good business relation with you. You need sufficient portable toilet supplies to meet your customers need.
  • Find a place where you can store your portable toilets. You will need a wide area, a warehouse will be suitable and it can also serve as your administrative office at the same time.
  • Obtain a licensed to operate and permit for proper handling and disposal of the waste that was collected. Organize your sewage discarding.
  • You also need to identify your market, do research on who will be your potential customers, will it be construction areas, public locations, open or outdoor events, busy places, natural calamity struck sites and camp grounds.
  • Acquire or rent vehicles and suitable trailers to transport the toilets to your customers. You will need helpers to deliver your portable toilet.
  • Promote your portable toilet business by listing your business in online classified ads and print directories

How Does a Portable Toilet Works

A portable toilet is used in a comparable way as a typical house hold toilet is being used. The distinction is, the waste is not carried to a septic tank but instead is carried to a tank that is attached to the toilet. The tank is concealed within the base of the toilet. In the interior of the tank are chemicals that ventilate the waste, deodorizes it and powderize solid waste and toilet paper.

Kinds of Portable Toilet

• Single-seat toilet urinals
  • Multiple-urinals
  • Combined toilet-urinals
  • Mobile vans with multiple units of toilets/urinals

These portable toilets supposed to be made of water-resistant materials that can be cleaned, germ-free and sanitized.

The rental fee for portable toilet will depend on the kind or type of portable toilet. You will need to calculate the units that will be rented, how long your customers will need them, the location where it will be placed.

• 1. favor kemu domma said on 3/24/2012 10:37:29 AM
    i wish to go into such a business. And the federal govt, of nigeria has decided to empower it youth with huge sum of money. But the problem is they need a convincing business plan. Since i dont know much about the business i will be glad if you could furnish me with a plan so i could get the grant from the government. Thanking u for your anticipated cooperation
  • 2. Toni said on 12/17/2012 4:59:21 AM
    My name is Toni and I'm working on a biz plan, I will like to know how much this mobile toilets are cost each.
  • 3. michael zondi said on 12/27/2012 5:35:45 AM
    please email to me the whole document how to start up rental business toilet.
  • 4. Mpendu said on 1/14/2013 2:33:05 AM
    In Kwazulu Natal, really interested in starting a Toilet hiring company. Please supply me with the information if you have.
  • 5. andy amanor said on 2/24/2013 5:35:45 AM
    Hi am very much interested in the mobile toilet business, would like to know the cost of one and the chemicals needed. Thanks
  • 6. bukeka said on 3/12/2013 2:15:23 AM
    I'm really interested in starting a Toilet hiring company. Please supply me with the information if you have, I would like a quote on a non-flush toiler (portable).
  • 7. Gomolemo simanyana said on 4/6/2013 6:25:41 AM
    located in Gaborone capital city of Botswana in southrean Africa. i'm interested on these kind of business, so pleas can you forward me a business plan sample, for toilet rental business
  • 8. mankhedi Taba said on 4/15/2013 12:23:07 PM
    i am really interested in this type of business, i am residing in steelpoort next to mines and industrial city. I need to quote the portable toilets to help people working underground at the mines and to our community at large in the case of funerals and weddings
  • 9. Kwame said on 4/23/2013 8:00:46 AM
    I am in ghana and would like to start a business on my own. I would like to know the cost involve in starting on a small scale, as I don't have a big capital. Please kindly assist me in the way forward.
  • 10. pako ledimo said on 4/26/2013 5:09:52 AM
    i'm in maun botswana please i want to start a mobile toilet business, can you forward me the sample of the business plan.
  • 11. hadyn Langeveldt said on 5/14/2013 3:11:03 AM
    I am interested in starting a toilet hire business in the DRC congo on the mines. Could you please give some details of cost of buying toilets chemicals etc.
  • 12. Karen Halliday said on 5/20/2013 9:06:32 AM
    Hi, I have a portable toilet hire business in Pretoria South Africa, If you need advise starting a portable toilet hire business you are welcome to contact me for advise
  • 13. Ntokozo Kunene said on 5/25/2013 12:05:22 PM
    Hi Karen, I would like to get in touch with you regarding help/advise in starting the toilet hire business. I am in Kyalami but the business will be based in Durban. I have already bought the big equipment like the vehicle and honeysucker. I will appreciate it if you drop me an email on nkunene@firstrateaid.co.za.
  • 14. John said on 5/28/2013 11:11:17 PM
    Hello @Karen Halliday, i am interested. kindly send me the biz plan. thk u.
  • 15. thando mpinda said on 6/2/2013 9:57:50 PM
    hi i am thando from south africa and i am a young man ready to start this business please e mail me advice and what i need to get started
  • 16. Emeka said on 6/5/2013 6:36:25 AM
    Hi I am based in Midrand looking seriously to start mobile toilet rental business. Could you kindly give me all relevant information and guidelines. Thank you
  • 17. shaveen said on 6/13/2013 7:16:40 AM
    hello to everyone . i am working as a business development Manger in Middleast and north and west africa .we are the supplier of mobile toilets(chemical toilets) in the region. if any one looking for such units to start there own business we can supply them. for more information kindly get in touch. +97433217004 and write to me on portacabin6@iesecoqatar.com. looking forward for valuable response.
  • 18. Edwin Peteli said on 6/22/2013 3:06:25 PM
    I really want to go into the toilet hire business. problem is, i dont seem to find a supplier. I need four units for the start and i need training for the staff that i will be working with should i find a supplier. Please link me to any supplier if you know any, preferably from south africa. I am a Zambia living in Lusaka City. Your prompt response is appreciated. Sincere regards.
  • 19. ola Kumolu said on 6/25/2013 1:16:39 AM
    Hello. My name is Ola Kumolu, our company is representing five peaks technology a foremost portable restroom manufacturer in michigan united states, we represent them in the whole of west Africa, if anyone is interested in knowing better on how to start the business ,to rent or to purchase then we are the best company you can speak with because we are in africa so we know the right way to go start the business , also we will be able to put you through the right unit to purchase . You can reach us on email : esskay2002@yahoo.com or (234)08029660957 or (234)08029660956. Thank you
  • 20. nomcebo said on 6/30/2013 10:03:34 AM
    Hi, Nomcebo from KZN South africa. M very much interested in the toilet hiring business.Iv bought 3 flushable +1 ViP portable toilets.My only problem is how will I dispose of the waste.I am also in this business alone therfore will like to register as a sole trader.At the moment ill focus on family functions bt will consider investing more into it if there's success with these 3 toilets. I also need information on repairs and services of these toilets. Thanks
  • 21. tameka elliott said on 7/12/2013 2:01:33 PM
    i am interested in starting my own company in maryland. please send me info
  • 22. Phumzile said on 7/20/2013 2:56:21 AM
    I'm Phumzile based in Ladysmith(KZN). I would like to start a business in toilet rental, I need training on how to sanitise my toilets as I have already bought them. I would also like have some info for servicing it.
  • 23. shaveen said on 7/28/2013 5:05:29 AM
    Hello Everyone, Kindly write a mail to me if you want to start a business about mobile toilets. Hope to hear soon from you. Regards shaveen shaveen@iescoqatar.com
  • 24. goletlaone s koosaletse said on 8/21/2013 7:50:15 AM
    i would like to start up a portal toilet rental i dont know where to start can you help with a business plan
  • 25. Dieter said on 8/23/2013 6:02:30 AM
    I want to start a toilet rental business in Namibia, Swakopmund area
  • 26. thembekile said on 9/3/2013 5:49:14 PM
    i have already started this business but my problem is funding to pay for hiring them right now i have order numbers of 14 of which i have to supply ,and the manufacturer who can supply me in the KZN midlands on credit so that i can be able to start paying month end
  • 27. thembekile said on 9/3/2013 5:58:52 PM
    my business location is in Ladysmith, i need a person who can build my own rather than renting.
  • 28. smangele said on 10/6/2013 12:48:12 PM
    hi, i'm also interested in starting a mobile toilets business, so i dont know where to start i need advice. i reside in soweto
  • 29. Art said on 10/21/2013 2:38:59 PM
    we have 4 vip toilets and 3 trailers, we are looking at getting clients now for long term lease and rental. We are based in eastrand, Ekurhuleni. Contact us via email:balbkph@gmail.com
  • 30. Sipho said on 10/21/2013 2:48:36 PM
    we have vip toilets, we are looking at getting clients now for long term leases or rentals. We are based in Daveyton.Contact us via email:sg.maphosa48.sg@gmail.com
  • 31. Philip said on 10/23/2013 4:51:59 AM
    We are currently operating a toilet hire business and are looking a purchasing and addition 400 second hand units . Please drop us a line if you have units for sale
  • 32. BAFANA said on 10/23/2013 5:14:49 AM
    please send me suppliers info
  • 33. juju said on 10/25/2013 9:43:56 AM
    I need more info on where to buy the toilets. pliz email me all da details plus da prices
  • 34. lamett mahloko said on 10/29/2013 4:01:55 PM
    hai! Send me the info about supply toilet
  • 35. veronicah said on 11/8/2013 3:48:54 PM
    hi, i wanna know much how does it cost each n pls help me with the business plan, send me the details plz...
  • 36. veronicah said on 11/8/2013 3:52:10 PM
    send me the details plz, the costs for each n plz help me with the business plan
  • 37. Humphrey said on 11/13/2013 1:56:22 AM
    NAKURU KENYA, I am interested in venturing into the portable business... do you have a link to a business plan or proposal to the same. Thank you
  • 38. Peter said on 11/13/2013 3:02:40 PM
    I would like to know more about this business can somebody be Generous and give info needed in this and how much do I need to start. Regards Negolokwe Peter
  • 39. Zacharia said on 11/16/2013 1:50:56 PM
    Hi I'm so interested of doing the renting business of mobile toilets pls if the is anyone to help of funding here is my number 0724499492 or 0765555778 I stay in hebron next to mabopane.
  • 40. Esther said on 12/3/2013 1:09:47 PM
    I'm currently staying in limpopo and I want to start my own toilet business and business plans can u please advice or tell me all the details. why contact number are: 0722201711
  • 41. Jayjey said on 12/8/2013 5:25:58 AM
    I AM INTERESTED IN STARTING THIS KIND OF BUSINESS PLEASE TAKE ME THROUGH CONTACT ME AT 072 313 4253 OR 079 519 1991. Mobile toilet business has been my passion please email to me information required to initiate this.
  • 42. Tshepo Khoza said on 1/3/2014 11:28:35 PM
    Hi, I am Tshepo Khoza. I am a young aspiring entrepreneur in Pretoria as I have recently graduated in Building, I am rarely stationed at one place due to the industry I am in. Due to that I've developed interest in this stream of business, as I'd like to make other avenues of income without being present at my potential clients location. May I have information of manufacturers around gauteng, how I can acquire the license mentioned above, costs implications of renting out the flushing toilets, and any information to best equipt me for this rental business. tshepokhoza56@gmail.com
  • 43. JOhn said on 1/6/2014 5:10:01 AM
    just wanna know the cost of a mobile toilet and how can we get access to the manufacture? Who is doing the maintenance for it.
  • 44. Lisa said on 1/6/2014 8:33:36 AM
    Hello. I am about to start running a catering company in my area(free state). I have to buy vip toilets and flushable toilets. can I please be sent the quotation on my email address so that I can purchase those toilets.TIA!
  • 45. MR RALPH-MARC CAWOOD said on 1/9/2014 8:02:46 AM
    Good Afternoon to everyone and importantly anyone who might be interested. We currently manufacture toilet and vip toilet top structures. All our structures are lightweight and are either delivered assembled or unassembled (Ideal for export). We are based in KZN and if you require a quotation or or business proposition for a long term lease of units please contact me on orders@hsorganisation.com or info@hsorganisation.com. Best Regards Ralph Marc Cawood
  • 46. Brenda said on 1/14/2014 7:28:10 AM
    Goodday, can you pls email me the quotation of the hiring toilet as i'm very interested
  • 47. Osman Marah said on 1/15/2014 8:03:20 AM
    Hi I am winner of a national business idea competition in Sierra Leone an my business idea was rentals of mobile toilets. Now i have bought my toilets so what i want you to help me with is an Operational plan so i can start my operations thank you.
  • 48. Edwin Nyamwala said on 1/15/2014 10:03:23 PM
    Please furnish me with how I can purchase the toilets and ship them to Kenya. I'm really interested in this business. Thank you, Edwin
  • 49. morgan modise said on 1/28/2014 5:59:25 AM
    I'm doing a business plan on portable toilet I would most appreciate it if you could send me the whole document
  • 50. Amogelang modikwa said on 4/14/2014 5:59:55 AM
    I want to start this businesses of mobile portable toilets. I'm in Gaborone city .Botswana Please send me price an business plan
  • 51. Amogelang modikwa said on 4/14/2014 6:05:08 AM
    Gaborone City, Botewana. Send me business plan and price list
  • 52. Beauty Gwebu said on 4/16/2014 10:59:40 PM
    I am a director of Ntataishe Trading and Projects and we are looking for VIP Portable Toilets so we would like to know as to how much does each costs. Kindly be advised that our Company is based in Midrand. Further advise us of a physical address your neares branch around Johannesburg. Regards, Beauty Gwebu 0727538401
  • 53. Betty Wekhomba said on 5/19/2014 5:17:58 AM
    Would like to get quotations of mobile toilets based in Western Kenya. Thanks Betty Wekhomba
  • 54. allan ngugi said on 5/23/2014 12:04:29 PM
    am allan from kenya. am thinking of going into this as a business, problem is i dnt really know what are the logistics, prices or even where to get them.am in nairobi county
  • 55. zama khoza said on 5/26/2014 2:31:28 PM
    Hi, i would like to start the same business, please send me the document and advise on how to dispose of the waste, also provide reasonable manufacturers
  • 56. Luthando said on 6/3/2014 3:07:32 AM
    Would you send me quotations of single-seated urinals
  • 57. JOSEPH MOTSERERE said on 6/6/2014 1:15:55 AM
    Hi I am in Middelburg mpumalanga I the toilet and contract from the mine what is two vVIP trailer unit toilet to the mine and I don't have a truck is urgent please contact me on 0715194238
  • 58. mate said on 6/6/2014 3:40:14 AM
    Hi I would like to make a move to such an enterprise. Could you please help me with a proper business plan I can present to the youth empowerment fund. Solwezi zambia
  • 59. sfiso cele said on 6/17/2014 8:41:04 AM
    Hi, I would like to have information about portable toilets rental business. May you send me information such as cost per toilets, list and contact of suppliers in Jozi.Thanks.
  • 60. dennis said on 6/24/2014 9:44:36 AM
    Mombasa, Kenya. kindly link me with suppliers
  • 61. hinsson said on 6/26/2014 9:11:21 AM
    Would like to get quotations of all mobile toilets
  • 62. Donald Berryman said on 6/27/2014 9:47:03 PM
    Muscle Shoals, Al. USA. What is the up front cost to start a Portable toilet rental business. Also what kind of vehicles would I need.
  • 63. Paul akhidenor said on 7/9/2014 3:35:51 AM
    Kindly the quotation for procuring the mobile restroom and the list of document from government. Thanks in anticipation to my request.
  • 64. Magda Muinde said on 7/10/2014 10:38:29 AM
    We have started a NPO organization for children and one of the businesses we want to use to bring income is events and conference supplies of mobile toilets, big tents from private parties, weddings to even circus level and party benches with tables and also other mobile easy chairs. Location of the HQS is THIKA, close to NAIROBI, Country Kenya
  • 65. Travis said on 7/12/2014 11:29:33 PM
    could you please send me a business plan as well? i am located in ontario canada.
  • 66. Jeremiah said on 7/21/2014 4:22:50 AM
    I am interested on starting sanitation business. I am in Limpopo and working for the department of water and sanitation, but want to start my own business. may you show me how your proposed business work and how to obtain it. kind regards Jeremiah
  • 67. lucky said on 7/31/2014 1:07:16 PM
    Hi I would like to start a small business in portable toilets hire I would like to know the cost of each n chemical suppliers located around Johannesburg
  • 68. Sibusisiwe said on 8/5/2014 5:20:04 AM
    I am in RSA and would like to start a toilet hire business. I would like help with the business plan.
  • 69. kabelo said on 8/5/2014 6:06:45 AM
    gaborone Botswana, can you pls send me the business plan for porter toilets' highly interested in the business
  • 70. louis said on 8/25/2014 6:26:09 AM
    kindly assist me with sample plan to start the business
  • 71. DESIGAN said on 9/4/2014 9:25:28 AM
    I WOULD LIKE TO OPEN THIS BUSINESS - BUT THE CHEMICALS NEEDED CAN YOU LET ME KNOW WHERE IT CAN GET THE CHEMICALS AND A PERMIT TO DISPOSE OF THE WASTE
  • 72. Kyei said on 9/4/2014 12:27:45 PM
    This is a venture i want to go into. Since toilet facility in my country especially in the marketing centers is lacking. I will therefore be glad to embark on such business. However, i do not have the requisite capital to purchase the vehicle. Could you offer me credit facility(or work and pay) where i can pay on installment as i use the vehicle until fully paid up? Please help, Thanks.
  • 73. Mompati DIkunwane said on 9/17/2014 2:55:12 AM
    I want to help on a business plan for a toilet rental business.
  • 74. francine mungole said on 9/17/2014 3:36:21 AM
    hi, I would like to read up on this kind of business. kindly assist with a business plan and all the chemicals involved to make this work. thanks.
  • 75. FRED said on 9/24/2014 1:41:20 PM
    mobile toilet supplier based in nairobi kenya. We sell high quality mobile toilets used in the events, construction, mines and movie industries. Contact us on 0718770889 or info@portalooskenya.com
  • 76. Tsoseletso Tso said on 10/26/2014 1:54:02 AM
    My name is tsoseletso from soweto from soweto, i'm really into this mobile toilets business. i'd like to know how much is 1 unit n how much do all the chemicals needed cost?
  • 77. Trevor Monkgatusi said on 11/3/2014 5:00:45 AM
    Please assist me with business plan to start the business including all the necessary information required to make the business a success. Thanks
  • 78. Faye Wade said on 11/10/2014 7:11:49 AM
    Hi my business location is in Pretoria. I already have my business registered but need to start looking for work or contracts. I need to start drafting my business plan. Please assist.
  • 79. Business plan. said on 11/24/2014 6:35:11 PM
    Looking for a business plan model to start my own porta patty business and export it overseas. Any help will be much appreciated.
  • 80. Patric Shabela said on 12/4/2014 8:15:42 AM
    I need to know the price of portable toilet and how to market it
  • 81. Thulisile Segane said on 12/9/2014 2:02:52 AM
    I would like to make a purchase how much does 1 portal toilet cost.
  • 82. ambani derrick said on 12/27/2014 6:05:29 PM
    hai thanks 4 the good job, am ambani derick very eager 2 start this business pliz help me with logistics of starting the business and quotation on the cost of the portable toilets(simple and vip) thank you ambani leavng in kenya nairobi/nakuru
  • 83. mpho orleyn said on 1/2/2015 6:45:00 AM
    Hi my name is mpho and i am trying to help my father start a portable toilet business which i will take over one day. Please help me to start this business by informing me all i need to know as i am unaware of the requirements. I also dont have a proper business plan. Pleas also provide me with suppliers so that i can get quotes. Thank you
  • 84. mpho orleyn said on 1/2/2015 6:49:50 AM
    Hi my name is mpho and i am trying to help my father start a portable toilet business which i will take over one day. Please help me to start this business by informing me all i need to know as i am unaware of the requirements. I also dont have a proper business plan. Please also provide me with suppliers so that i can get quotes. My contact details are s211173878@ nmmu.ac.za. Thank you
  • 85. Julius Oluoch said on 1/13/2015 2:46:25 AM
    We are currently working at establishing the business in Kenya. we can appreciate any further information that will assist us meet our objectives. I can be reached at jopiyo2001@yahoo.com or jopiyo2001@gmail.com
  • 86. Charlie said on 1/13/2015 10:19:45 AM
    Hi kindly send me a sample business plan for mobile toilet rentals please?
  • 87. Chris said on 1/15/2015 1:22:51 AM
    I am currently working on starting such a business, I can appreciate any further information. I can be reached at mduduzichristopher@gmail.com
  • 88. Julius Oluoch said on 1/17/2015 12:01:35 AM
    I need further information on mobile toilets business.
  • 89. David Darwent said on 2/14/2015 8:19:06 PM
    Would like information to open franchise
  • 90. kevin said on 2/15/2015 12:32:54 AM
    for those having this idea within kenya preferably in mombasa get in touch with me. we can assist each other archive our targets. 0725894611
  • 91. Gaone Ramasedi said on 3/31/2015 6:38:30 AM
    Please forward the proposal and the supplies in which I could buy the equipments in maun Botswana
  • 92. Ash Ryan said on 4/1/2015 1:25:18 AM
    I am in the business and have good info. Anyone from aftrica can contact me on akdirect@emirates.net.ae
  • 93. Busisiwe Nkosi said on 4/14/2015 11:49:49 AM
    hi am running a toilet hiring business and would like to know, where can I market my business. I stay at Mpumalanga (Nelspruit-Mbombela)
  • 94. Tshepo Lephoto said on 5/8/2015 3:51:20 AM
    May I have information of manufacturers around Bloemfontein, how I can acquire the license mentioned above, costs implications of renting out the mobile flushing toilets, business plan if possible and any information to best equip me for this rental business.
  • 95. Davey said on 5/20/2015 1:03:43 AM
    I'm from South Africa, Limpopo province. Makhado town. I need routes for portable toilets.
  • 96. Imraan said on 6/13/2015 8:43:48 AM
    Hello, I import portable toilets from America and sell at very good prices. Quality of the imported units is a lot better compared to local toilets. If you would like to purchase units please contact me on +27 83 6388786. Thanks
  • 97. Isaiah olasupo said on 6/17/2015 10:42:04 AM
    Gud afternoon. My business location is Ibadan Oyo State, Nigeria. I want to go into mobile toilet business. I want to know d waz. The cost, d manufacturer and d business pjan.
  • 98. Gh said on 6/22/2015 8:39:13 AM
    Hi I'm interested in toilet business could you supply me with some information and what's the best way to dispose of the waste thanks
  • 99. Austin Bhebe said on 7/7/2015 9:05:21 AM
    Interested in Sanitation business
  • 100. thabiso said on 7/14/2015 3:38:43 AM
    good day everyone I am designing both mobile VIP toilets as well as mobile cool room and freezer room I also do air-conditioning since I am a qualified electrician with a wireman s license based in Pretoria and Mpumalanga my numbers 0764139243 ramatabanat@arc.agric.za
  • 101. Phomolo Kabelo said on 9/22/2015 7:29:33 AM
    I am working on this kind of business in Botswana,CENTRAL REGION,I would appreciate if you help me out with the business plan/proposal for me to get funded.
  • 102. Abaleng Bukha said on 9/27/2015 3:32:10 PM
    Francistown. I need a business plan
  • 103. Phia Lab said on 10/5/2015 9:11:05 AM
    Good day, I am based in Mpumalanga. Contact me for different design Mobile Toilets. You can contact me on 0823976852.
  • 104. loide said on 11/16/2015 9:42:26 AM
    Hi, I am based in Namibia, Karasburg, I am interested to start the porta potty business kindly advise.
  • 105. Alex mghanga said on 11/17/2015 2:08:41 PM
    I would like to start this bussiness kindly advice
  • 106. Juliano said on 11/23/2015 8:51:20 PM
    What is the classification of portable toilets business? Thanks
  • 107. kenneth diphoko said on 1/13/2016 7:21:42 AM
    Would you please furnish me with the guide for portable toilets business plan.diphokokenneth04@gmailcom
  • 108. Headman said on 1/23/2016 5:04:48 AM
    can i have prices for Mobile Toilets headmanbongani@gmail.com
  • 109. kim said on 2/1/2016 7:19:34 AM
    hi i'm kim. i would like to start this business please. kindly send mail me on how to get started. thank you
  • 110. sphesihle said on 2/1/2016 11:54:15 AM
    I wanna start this business so provide me with in formation and how much does this toilet cost
  • 111. Tsholofelo said on 2/5/2016 4:21:01 AM
    Hi I want to start this business can you help me with the info on how much the toilet cost
  • 112. Montip powell said on 2/29/2016 5:34:16 AM
    Hi i am interested to start portable toilet rental business in thailand .would you sent me sent businesses plan.thanks
  • 113. Daniel Aurel said on 3/3/2016 5:30:50 PM
    Dear sir/ma, We offer seasoned and fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both individuals and corporate bodies. Kindly show your interest as soon as you are in need of our services to enable us furnish you More Details. Regards Daniel Aurel Anghel Email: daanghel.bgconsult@gmail.com Skype: daanghel.bgconsult
  • 114. ireen chilenga said on 4/13/2016 8:14:13 AM
    Hi my name is ireen and i come from zambia.i would like to know how much portable toilets cost.would you send me a business plan on how to go about it. thanks.
  • 115. chuma said on 4/20/2016 5:05:49 PM
    Hi my name is chuma I seriously want to start this kind of business but lack of capital is an obstacle I really need the funding if you there to help 0622370076 thank you.
  • 116. Saravanakumar said on 4/21/2016 3:38:38 AM
    Saravanakumar, Chennai, India21.04.2016.I am running a factory for producing FRP & HDPE mobile toilet. My web site: www.sksanitaz.com.we are providing mobile toilets are low cost with very good quality. My contact no +917299945858.
  • 117. Batshegi makosha said on 5/5/2016 10:55:35 AM
    Hie..i am Batshegi Makosha from Gaborone, the capital city of Botswana in Southern africa..i want to know how much does each toilet cost or can you please help me with a detailed business plan.i am realy interested in this kind of business.
  • 118. vuyokazi said on 5/19/2016 4:10:00 AM
    hi, I'm vuyokazi from Westonaria west of Johannesburg. I would like to start toilet hiring business. I would like to know how to the license to dispose waste and the chemicals and the cost of renting them out. it would be a great pleasure if anyone would assist me. my email is vymankazana@gmail.com
  • 119. Phiwa said on 5/25/2016 10:53:05 AM
    Hello, I'm Phiwa, from Pretoria, Gauteng South Africa. I would like to start toilet hiring business. I would like to know how to the license to dispose waste and the chemicals and the cost of renting them out. it would be a great pleasure if anyone would assist me. my email is pmzila@gmail.com
  • 120. mahabe lerotholi said on 6/23/2016 2:24:37 AM
    Hello, I am lerotholi from Maseru Lesotho. I would like to start toilet hiring business. I would like to know where to buy them in south Africa, for the last two weeks have been researching a lot about their prices but in vain. I would like to get prices of portable toilets. my email is mahabe_lerotholi@yahoo.com
  • 121. TUELO MMOLAATSHEPHE said on 7/25/2016 3:27:40 AM
    HELLO, CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME A SAMPLE BUSINESS PLAN.
  • 122. Manisa Manisa said on 8/11/2016 8:59:39 AM
    Please send me sample business plan for portable toilets and reliable suppliers
  • 123. Joseph said on 9/5/2016 10:35:24 AM
    I want to start a toilet hiring business please do help me with a business plan as well as a supplier I am in East london and the place I stay is in need of
  • 124. Phiwa Mkhize said on 11/3/2016 3:21:54 AM
    can you please help me with the contractors around KwaZulu Natal. i have portable chemical toilets and i can't get work at the moment pls help me. I am struggling to get job in mooi river and i'm sitting with 50 unit of toilets
  • 125. Walter Zwane said on 12/6/2016 5:18:12 AM
    I will like to start a portable toilet hire/rental business. it will be helpful to assist me in this regard to know the reliable suppliers and to obtain tender as well business plan
  • 126. Neo said on 1/23/2017 5:29:52 AM
    Hi all, I have information of how to go about to start a toilet rental business but I don't know how to charge prices in order to make profit... Neo mphamone@gmail.com
  • 127. Shudu said on 1/31/2017 12:18:17 AM
    Hello I am interested in starting a mobile toilet business and would like a price list of how much they cost, I would like to start small as I don't have a customer base as yet.