Start a Portable Toilet Rental Business
What are the necessary requirements to start a portable toilet rental business? Is this a lucrative business? What is the correct disposal for this kind of business?
Starting this kind of business may not be eye-catching and without the proper training could be unsafe to you, to your staff and to your customer’s health. Proper hygiene is required for this kind of business.
Portable toilet are usually seen in construction areas, market sites, road shows, outdoor concert events, sports shows and other outdoor events or usage. You may earn unlimitedly depending on the length of use, especially if it will be staying there for months. To start this business can be very beneficial, but you will need to plan in order to be profitable.
- Have a supplier of these portable toilets; you have to research on which manufacturers can give you cheaper cost on portable toilets and will have good business relation with you. You need sufficient portable toilet supplies to meet your customers need.
- Find a place where you can store your portable toilets. You will need a wide area, a warehouse will be suitable and it can also serve as your administrative office at the same time.
- Obtain a licensed to operate and permit for proper handling and disposal of the waste that was collected. Organize your sewage discarding.
- You also need to identify your market, do research on who will be your potential customers, will it be construction areas, public locations, open or outdoor events, busy places, natural calamity struck sites and camp grounds.
- Acquire or rent vehicles and suitable trailers to transport the toilets to your customers. You will need helpers to deliver your portable toilet.
- Promote your portable toilet business by listing your business in online classified ads and print directories
How Does a Portable Toilet Works
A portable toilet is used in a comparable way as a typical house hold toilet is being used. The distinction is, the waste is not carried to a septic tank but instead is carried to a tank that is attached to the toilet. The tank is concealed within the base of the toilet. In the interior of the tank are chemicals that ventilate the waste, deodorizes it and powderize solid waste and toilet paper.
Kinds of Portable Toilet
- Single-seat toilet urinals
- Combined toilet-urinals
- Mobile vans with multiple units of toilets/urinals
These portable toilets supposed to be made of water-resistant materials that can be cleaned, germ-free and sanitized.
The rental fee for portable toilet will depend on the kind or type of portable toilet. You will need to calculate the units that will be rented, how long your customers will need them, the location where it will be placed.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Ideas for Small Business
- Starting Rental Business
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Retail Store Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Financing a Small Business
- Small Business Articles
- Advice for Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Instructor Guides
- Business Insurance Information