How to Start a Mustard Oil Mill

Mustard oil milling doesn’t have to be a large oil operation. Anyone wanting to start a local mustard oil mill could do so with a mini mill. There is no need for large equipment or space to get started.

One can even start with an existing structure by converting it to a mill house. Want to learn more? Read our basic guide.

Mustard oil is among the top choices of people when it comes to edible oil. If you want to start a mustard oil mill, it is not necessary that you purchase a land, and buy an industrial capacity mill. You can start with a “mini” oil mill, which will not take as much space or need a large building. Before starting this project, consider these questions?

• Is a steady supply of mustard available to you? Do the people around you grow mustard? If there is already an existing market for mustard, is there an excess supply that you can buy for the mill? Would you buy them from another city, or state? Or will you start your own farm? For bigger companies, contract growing is an option. You provide the capital for people to grow the crop with an agreement that they sell it to you.
  • Is there a local market for mustard oil? As a small oil mill, you have to depend a lot on your neighbours for patronage. It is impossible for you to compete with grocery store brands. Your appeal should be in being their “friendly neighbourhood edible oil supplier.”
  • Would you have the capital to rent/buy a modest land for the mill? As well as machines to extract the oil and a few months worth of working capital? Are there willing investors on your idea? Do you know of state and national agencies that provide financial loans, grants or assistance to your kind of project?

To determine the definite answer to the question of whether a mustard oil mill is viable in your area, it is best to document the information that will do so in a business plan. If the initial answers to these questions are encouraging, then it is time to go to the specifics.

• Find a land that you can build a mill house or an existing structure in your place that you can convert or lease and convert into a mill house.
  • Research where can you possibly buy/rent oil milling equipment (expeller and extractor).
  • Determine your cycle of operation (mustard growing and thus milling is typically seasonal).
  • Draw your process flow and schedule of operation.
  • Draw a plan to package, market, advertise and distribute your product as well as by-product (expelled oil case is used as animal feed).

After the planning stage, you are now ready to build the milling facility, buy equipment, set up equipment, do trial runs and start operating.

• 1. varuna beri said on 8/11/2010 7:20:07 AM
    i want to start a mustard oil mill, my location is in central kolkata, i would like to know the detail machinery and their function in details .
  • 2. Joydeep Roy said on 8/14/2010 3:24:08 AM
    hello this is joydeep we are planning to start a mustard oil unit in and around 6 ton to 8 ton / day. please let me know the best location in west-bengal my preference is suburban of kolkata. please let me know also how your team can work with us for positive execution of the project.
  • 3. nirmal said on 8/20/2010 2:17:54 AM
    we want to setup a small scale oil manufacturing mill. which state will be good in both raw material and sales point of view, out of three Ahmadabad, Jaipur, ambala. give reply soon. how much members are required to set up and run the mills fully
  • 4. AmitAlok said on 8/21/2010 4:17:14 AM
    Hi, I want to set up an edible mustered oil factory of 1200 kg/day in northern bihar. Please let me know the detail machinery and costing. Also let me know, how can i get your support to set up the mill.
  • 5. KIRAN WANKHEDE said on 9/5/2010 2:51:36 AM
    I wants to know about a training or courses about edible oil producing at Mumbai because I want to set up a mini oil mill.
  • 6. ashish pipara said on 9/5/2010 11:27:51 AM
    Hi, I wanted to start a mustard oil mill in Rajasthan. Can you provide me a deep information about the process. Me and my 3 more friends have done research and development on that, but how to raise the capital and how much capital we want in total process (from land, machinery, equipment,workers, development of land etc) please sir we are very dedicated towards this project and we want to be a next Entrepreneur of India. please give your reply as soon as possible, this is a humble request to you. Regards, Ashish pipara
  • 7. ramashanker tiwari said on 9/7/2010 9:21:55 AM
    we want to setup edible mustard mini oil mill of 25mt a month rural area siwan bihar let me know how can get state government central government or block level registration license or bank lone please give your reply as soon as possible, ramashanker tiwari vilage, khapmisrwli shahpur siwan bihar india
  • 8. Abhishek Kumar Sinha said on 9/9/2010 6:43:39 AM
    Sir, I want to set a Mustard oil Mill Plant in Ranchi, Jharkhand. Please suggest me how i can get fund for it and how much viable is this project in ranchi. please give me a detail information.
  • 9. rajendra sharma said on 9/14/2010 11:01:25 PM
    i m interested to install a new mustard mill (complete up to packing) in hardoi(UP) of cap. 1-2tones/day kindly suggest us for machinery and others important issues concerning to it. thanks
  • 10. Rajesh Singhal said on 9/15/2010 11:49:26 AM
    Please make me known about how i can set up Mustard refine /packing unit in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India. How much cost/investment will be incurred. process and all information regarding my query. Thanks & Regards,
  • 11. tshering said on 9/21/2010 9:09:24 AM
    i want to open a mustard mill in sikkim and i have no idea where can i get the machines and how much it cost to open one
  • 12. Amit Sharma expert adviser said on 9/27/2010 1:47:13 PM
    Food Items Sold without a registered brand is illegal. They may sue you and can also put you behind the bars if there is any kind of adulteration found in the oil you are producing. Registration of a firm is not much expensive. You better register your firm before any bad thing happens.

Amit Sharma (amitsharma@consultant.com)
    Milling Technologist

• 13. Tribhuwan Singh said on 9/29/2010 12:53:37 AM
    Hi i am Tribhuwan Singh i want to set up a mini mustard oil mil an in my village at near of Ayodhya, Faizabad, Gonda (Uttar Pradesh), Capacity one ton per day so please tell me how much expenses of this set up and infrastructure.
  • 14. Bhimrao More said on 9/30/2010 3:58:35 AM
    hi i am Bhimrao More from Maharastra i want to start a mini oil mill on my plot at MIDC wai,dist satara.Can you please provide us a details as how to start a oil mill, detail of machinery and equipments required along with their cost/investment . please reply us as soon as possible. contact no.022 26394537
  • 15. gangasagar said on 10/7/2010 10:21:47 AM
    I want to start mini oil mill in nizamabad. how much investment does it require
  • 16. vishal said on 10/8/2010 5:28:50 PM
    I own a fully equipped factory of edible oil packaging(from 50 ml to 15 kg). Now I am looking for companies for whom I can do a packaging work. My factory is located in MUMAI.
  • 17. Amit said on 10/16/2010 7:39:40 AM
    Hi , My name is Amit. i want to start a mustard oil mill in Agra (U.P.) (complete up to packing from 100 ml to 15 Lit.) I would like to know the procedure to take the license to buy my product in the market. I also want to know the total expenditures to start this project(machinery, equipment, )for 1 to 5 ton capacity/day. Plz let us know the best place where i can sale my stock. thanks. waiting for your reply.
  • 18. sachin said on 10/18/2010 3:21:43 AM
    sir i want to start a mini oil mill but i dont know what the step by step procedure of that and how much minimum capital i ll've to expend. plz reply me as soon as possible because my full focus on only this project. jabalpur(m.p.) 09589930667
  • 19. raj sharma said on 10/21/2010 12:58:40 AM
    Hi, i want to start a edible oil mill at mathura approx 10 ton in a shift working our interest in mustard oil, sun flower oil, peanut oil
  • 20. Jitendra prashad yadav said on 10/27/2010 4:26:28 AM
    Hi,i m jitendra yadav from mainpuri.(u.p).i want to start a mustard oil mill. plz send all info. About this project and if any govt. buyer for oil product. Thank u.
  • 21. SOMANTH ROY said on 11/4/2010 11:45:02 AM
    I want to start a agricultural product processing hub, at Burdwan, Maldanga. I would like to get whatever help I can get from you regarding the same. I would start a Mustard Oil and Rice Bran Oil mill there.
  • 22. ARIJIT SARKAR said on 11/17/2010 1:57:46 AM
    Want to start a fully automated mustard oil mill in Durgapur, West Bengal.
  • 23. Mahendra Niraula said on 11/26/2010 12:46:44 AM
    I want to start mustard oil mill in near Itahari, Nepal. Please give me all information about how to find and establish it.
  • 24. SK MIRAZ said on 12/8/2010 10:13:00 AM
    I want to start a mustard oil mill in near panskura ,Dist - purba Medinipur ,State - West Bengal,INDIA .Please give me tips about the sources of raw materials , machinery details , manufacturing process , whole sellers , Purchasers , Distributors details , whole sell market details for selling the mustard oil and cakes in west Bengal and please let me know about the "Government approved mustard oil mixture" in details as early as possible. Yours faithfully SK MIRAZ
  • 25. feroz said on 12/9/2010 3:05:03 AM
    hello sir i want to set a small scale oil mill at srimagar j&k india. guide me plz abt necessary machinery, raw material and expenditure
  • 26. Arindam Ghosh said on 12/14/2010 8:54:35 AM
    Sir , I am Arindam Ghosh ,Civil Engineeer , New Entrepreneur, wants to set up a mustard oil processing plant of production capacity 25 MT per month in around Hooghly District in West Bengal , India .I would like to know the source of raw material in our state or how can i get the required raw material matching with my production capacity and also name of local manufactures of machinery. Sir , I need guide lines regarding marketing of the product and any government subsidy scheme related to the project and also how I can viable this project . Urgent reply is needed. Mob . No : 09831084169.
  • 27. Amit Dhakla said on 12/16/2010 3:04:40 AM
    i wanna to open mustard oil mill very recently . please suggest me right place & approximate cost of machinery ......
  • 28. Laxman raghav said on 12/19/2010 12:34:02 PM
    I want to edible oil mini mill at in delhi india. I have already big farmland. plz suggest necessary machinery with their cost very recently.
  • 29. ashish negi said on 12/25/2010 7:46:10 AM
    Sir, I am ashish from uttranchal, wants to start a mustard oil processing plant in garhwal dist., need information on local machinery supplier and consumption of oil in local market. my no is 09718569375
  • 30. rajesh singh said on 12/27/2010 11:50:21 PM
    Sir, I want to start my factory at Ara Bihar. Lone and other machinery like packing and processing of mustered oil from where i get. Please help me out.
  • 31. Manjesh patel said on 12/29/2010 12:05:11 PM
    Hi sir i want 2 start a small mustard oil mill. pls advice me how much money required for this. pls give me all for installing a mustard oil mill. Siwan Bihar
  • 32. rahul said on 12/30/2010 4:27:23 AM
    hello sir i m from Amravati MAHARASHTRA, can i open a small mill in my godown and plz send me details about local machine supplier as well dealers thank u....
  • 33. A G Sarwar said on 1/2/2011 11:33:45 PM
    I am from Dhaka Bangladesh. Want to set up a mustard oil mill by expeller. Need machinery quotation and factory lay-out plan. Thanks Sarwar
  • 34. pankaj said on 1/7/2011 6:20:10 AM
    i m pankaj,wants to start a unit in ludhiana punjab. please help me, that from where i can get machinery. and which is best for me(from price & life of machine,prospective).thanks
  • 35. Abhi said on 1/8/2011 12:29:36 AM
    I am from Rudrapur, uttarakhand. and i want all information about starting up a soya bean oil mill. Ex- amt. Of capital required, manufacturing procedure and machinery required, list of few customers,etc.
  • 36. TANWEER A. KHAN said on 1/10/2011 7:08:18 AM
    I come from nawada ( bihar ) an i want to set up a mustard oil mill surrounding the nearest area from my town. can you help me good location of land around this. my business location is in nawada dist.( bihar ) a part of india.
  • 37. mr singh said on 1/13/2011 1:00:04 AM
    what is the size of mustard oil market in north india
  • 38. Manish Lakhotia said on 1/15/2011 8:44:55 AM
    Hi, I want to know the details regarding packaging of mustard oil. I plan to set up an industry to do the same. Kindly help me with the knowledge of the various machinery required and their cost and also the area of land i would need.
  • 39. pratik sultania said on 1/15/2011 2:24:18 PM
    I want to to know details regarding packaging of mustard oil as well as refine oil.I have planned to set up this plant at keonjhar orissa.kindly provide the the knowledge regarding the machinery required as well as the the cost of setup for this plant as soon as possible.and kindly tell from where i will get the edible oil raw i.e. tankers for edible oil nearby.
  • 40. ashomi linggi said on 1/19/2011 2:07:42 AM
    hello! am from arunachal pradesh and am diligently keen on starting up a mini mustard oil factory. land and capital won't be a problem. i just want information regarding the cost of machineries{extractor and expeller} and also about the packaging device. waiting earnestly for ur reply. thnks!
  • 41. Gaurav Singhania said on 1/19/2011 10:41:54 AM
    Hello Sir,I want to set a mustard mill with a capacity of 1500kgs/day at Giridih(Jharkhand).kindly provide me details regarding cost of setting mill(excluding land)including machinery & other costs. And also provide details of place to acquire machinery,packaging device & raw materials at cheapest rates.Thanks
  • 42. Ahsan khan said on 1/20/2011 4:39:01 AM
    Hello Sir,I want to set a mustard mill with a capacity of 1000kgs/day at jagdishpur(u.p.).kindly provide me details regarding cost of setting mill including land machinery & other costs. And also provide details of place to acquire machinery,packaging device & raw materials at cheapest rates.Thanks
  • 43. Inderjeet said on 1/20/2011 8:56:17 AM
    i want to start a mustard oil mill in Sonipat Haryana, is this an good location for the mill and how much land an 10 ton mill required and what is the total investment on machines for an 10 ton mill.
  • 44. jugendra said on 1/21/2011 2:09:01 AM
    I want to start small mustard oil processing unit in Lalitpur UP. plz let me know the how much I have to invest.
  • 45. prodeep.kr said on 1/23/2011 7:28:04 AM
    Want to start modestly in a mustard oil mill please tell me the cost of expellers as well as over all unit cost and the availability of machines from manufacturers their address, and mustard seed availability.in meerut.
  • 46. Rakesh kr. said on 2/4/2011 8:45:10 AM
    Hi, sir i am very keen to start mustard oil mill, so provide basic machinery requirement and capital involved in that, basically i belong to satna (m.p.) it is favorable to open a mustard oil unit. I am waiting for your warm response.
  • 47. Benu DUTTA said on 2/9/2011 3:16:41 AM
    Hi, I want to know the setup cost if I want to establish one White Oil Business and rice Mill business. I want to do it in Burdwan. Please mail me if possible.
  • 48. Hayat Khan said on 2/16/2011 9:57:10 AM
    Hello Sir,I am from Bngladesh,I want to set a mustard mill with a capacity of 1000kgs/day at .Kindly provide me details regarding cost of machineries. And also provide details of place to acquire machinery,packaging device at cheapest rates.Thanks
  • 49. Manoj Kumar said on 2/22/2011 1:17:00 AM
    Sir, We are from Portblair Andaman & Nicobar island in india .we are getting everything from madras or calcutta .the fright charges are very high and the requirement is very high for mustard oil over here. we want to start a mini plant of m oil mill with a capacity of 1 ton per day, Kindly provide me details regarding cost of machineries. And also provide details of place to acquire machinery,packaging etc. thanks, manoj kumar
  • 50. Chirag Rajani said on 2/23/2011 10:07:12 AM
    Sir, I want to start groundnut oil mill in Junagadh, Gujarat state. Plz. send me detail project.
  • 51. prashant shrivastava said on 2/23/2011 10:21:19 AM
    sir, i want to start a mustard oil plant i'm madhya pradesh. suggest me the costing of the plant.
  • 52. Gatikrishna sahu said on 3/4/2011 5:08:47 AM
    I want to start an oil mill plant. So I want know the cost of machinery approximately. In my area there are huge quantity of groundnuts production, sun flower production and medium production of mustard. Please give me the details about the oil mill plant as such as marketing facilities. MY LOCATION IS BHAWANIPATNA, KALAHANDI, ORISSA
  • 53. wang said on 3/5/2011 12:14:55 AM
    Dear sir, I am interested in setting up M oil production in small scale. Please suggest me the exact cost of the machine and where it can be available in north east India. I am from Arunachal Pradesh. Trying for complete farm base business instead of depending on those ugly govt contracts( people have been gobbling up govt money like hell, sad but true) and also to engage my fellow folks in such stuffs. Please reply me as no answer is being given here.
  • 54. Hrshit S Kumar said on 3/5/2011 4:08:56 AM
    Want to set up mustard/rapeseed oil mill near kanpur in UP, capacity 25-30 tons per day of seeds. advise me land/shed/machinery/capital requirements Phone # 07838132885
  • 55. Raghunath expert adviser said on 3/5/2011 8:24:19 PM
    @wang, sorry to mention that this page is being neglected and we do have less resources to manage as well. Anyway, i don't know how big your plans are but it will cost you about 25-35 lacs for mustard oil mill with 100T processing power per year. You will need about 1.5-2 acres of land and 8-10 employees to manage it. You can invest 20% and rest 80% can be secured from the bank. You can get a subsidy from NABARD, it will be about 30% of the total cost. To secure a loan from bank you need to have collateral as well.

@Hrshit S Kumar, your plan seems to be big but you can read the above comment to figure out your startup cost. Hire a consultant for biz plan.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 56. ravi bothra said on 3/12/2011 10:41:01 AM
    hi, i want to start a mustard oil mill in assam. my capacity would be 5 ton. so, i want to know what would be cost of the machinery, labour required and suitable area. thank u
  • 57. P.K. Shaw said on 3/16/2011 5:47:31 AM
    Hi, I wanted to start a Mustard Oil Mill with production capacity 2000 kgs/day in Suburbs of Kolkata, West Bengal. Plz inform me what will be the initial investment, Machineries procurement, Raw material and any benefit from NABARD.
  • 58. Devendra Prajoo said on 3/18/2011 10:30:21 AM
    Hi! I want to start a mustard oil mill in Pokhara, Nepal with a production capacity of 5000kg per day. So, would you help me by providing the information about the machinery required and the initial cost for the installation, procurement procedures, labor required and the idea about raw materials?
  • 59. Rajkumar Modi said on 3/21/2011 1:43:07 AM
    hi, i want to start oil mill at small scale i have land in Gujarat, Dist. Kutch, near in Gandhidham city. Ready to start any oil mill it may be of Sasame, ground nut, Mustard etc. Pls. suggest the investment & market for raw material & market to sell.
  • 60. SANJAY SHARMA said on 3/25/2011 6:54:03 AM
    SIR, I NEED TO START A MUSTARD / PEANUT OIL MILL IN MY AREA NEAR (PILANI RAJASTHAN) HERE IS GOOD AVAILABILITY OF MUSTARD AND PEANUTS. WILL U PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE OPPORTUNITIES IN MARKETS AND BASIC FINANCE REQUIRED FOR THIS PROJECT. MY CELL NO. IS 94636-63633
  • 61. Anuj Gupta said on 3/27/2011 10:33:49 AM
    hi, i want to start a oil mill with a investment from small capacity in ambah (morena) madhya pradesh area , in my area the available capacity of mustard is ample. so please give the machinery cost in detail my no. is 8120324183
  • 62. ajay sangal said on 3/27/2011 1:16:14 PM
    pl send detail of mustard oil filling machine
  • 63. Naneet Kumar said on 3/27/2011 10:56:30 PM
    Hi, I wanted to start a small mustard oil mill in Jaunpur(Utter Predesh). Can you provide me a deep information about the process. how i to raise the capital and how much capital we want in total process (from land, machinery, equipment,workers, development of land & packing etc) please sir we are very dedicated towards this project. please give your reply as soon as possible, this is a humble request to you. Regards, Navneet Kumar.
  • 64. akhtar ansari said on 3/29/2011 10:12:00 AM
    Dear sir I want to set up oil mill in Sathariya Jaunpur U.P. I have land in INDUSTRIAL AREA so please give me details with cost of equipment FOR 500KG/DAY with complete equipment. reply me as soon as possible Regards akhtar ansari
  • 65. Masud said on 3/29/2011 1:04:10 PM
    I want to start a mastered oil & soyabean oil complete processing unit. Can i get complete info along with cost. Thanks. Masud, Dhaka 01920713948
  • 66. Vikas kumar said on 4/5/2011 8:37:54 AM
    Dear sir i want to start mustard oil mill in faridabad, haryana state,India please help me like costing, labor,location etc.
  • 67. dinesh dhatwalia said on 4/6/2011 8:41:03 AM
    i want to start eatable oil mill in hamirpur(h.p).plz give me necessary guideline about machinery purchasing and legal formalities. With regards'
  • 68. `sumer singh said on 4/6/2011 6:22:57 PM
    hi, I want to start a business in my village TEBA BASAI (RAJASTHAN). We have sufficient land and i want to set up a oil mill but the problem is i am a laymen person about the opening of oil mill. kindly help me regarding this...i want to know every thing from top to bottom like risk factor, costing, setup, manpower, machinery, relationship, advertisement etc.. currently i am residing in NIGERIA but very soon i will come and start my own business.. thanks............
  • 69. raja kandula said on 4/10/2011 5:03:46 AM
    hi all, i'm just a 22 years old guy, completed my b.tech n doing a s/w job.But i want to start a palm oil packing unit in ANDHRAPRADESH....so please let me know the details like where to buy the machinery n kind of license to be taken....please reply to the young guy. Thank you, Raja K +919742851199
  • 70. a.k.bhagat said on 4/10/2011 3:25:14 PM
    i want to start a automated mustard oil mill in Ranchi, Jharkhand. production 1metric tonne/day. packing 100ml to 15 liter.like to know project details and where to get plant&machinery. mobile-09934122052
  • 71. Shiv dayal Meena said on 4/11/2011 8:16:27 AM
    I am interested to have a mustard oil mill of capacity 8-10t/d. I am residing in rajasthan, where the mustard is produced as major crop. I would like to know about the market of the mustard oil. the prospect of this industry and how I sale the oil in to market. May you please give me some know how about this. I would like to set up this unit in my village near to NH-11. Can you please give me details related to this project, so I can think forward positively. Waiting for reply. Yours, Shiv Dayal Meena
  • 72. Rasidul Saikh said on 4/18/2011 11:09:23 AM
    Dear sir, I am interested to set up a mustard oil mill of capacity 2 tons/day in Dist south 24 Pgs,W.B. Let me know about plant setup cost. I am a BBA.
  • 73. nabin rathi said on 4/18/2011 11:59:32 AM
    i am from west bengal, bankura district. please tell me all the requirements to open a mill. starting from investment, paper formality, markets or local, national, international buyers etc. each and every detail. regards nabin rathi
  • 74. rakesh aggarwal said on 4/21/2011 6:29:42 AM
    i want to start mustard oil mill of capacity 100 tons per day at rajasthan .please give us the cost of complete plant.contact on my mobile no.9540058920
  • 75. Nitin Agarwal said on 4/25/2011 4:51:34 AM
    I want to start mustard oil plant of capacity of near about 30Mt Per day in Rajasthan at alwar distt.. Pls, tell to me that cost of this plant including land and other access. in detail also address of machinery sellers address.
  • 76. veena kalra said on 4/25/2011 1:53:08 PM
    I want to set up a mustard oil mill, & my location would be Southern haryana. I would like to know detailed procedure of Producing mustard oil with their machinery Name.
  • 77. Mrinal Kakati. said on 4/26/2011 10:20:02 PM
    I want to start a mustard oil plant near Guwahati, Assam, India. Please guide me how to start this project. I also want to know about availability of best quality row materials. Regards, Mrinal Kakati. Dispur, Jatia, Guwahati, Assam
  • 78. R.K. said on 4/27/2011 6:16:22 AM
    hello this is R.K we are planning to start a mustard oil unit in and around 500Kg/ day. at aligarh U.P. please let me know also how your team can work with us for positive execution of the project. I would like to know detailed procedure of Producing mustard oil with their machinery Name.
  • 79. Tarun Sharma said on 5/1/2011 1:55:34 PM
    Sir/Madam, I want to start small mustard oil processing unit in Aligarh UP. Plz let me know the how much I have to invest and what is the producer to start. Thanks & Regards, Tarun S., +971-050-2671827 Dubai UAE
  • 80. Satyavir Singh Tanwar said on 5/8/2011 3:12:17 AM
    i want to start mustard oil mill in Gaslsi,dist-Burdwan, West Bengal. Pl. suggest me few points and complete procedure for registration etc. Regards. S.S. Tanwar +919953387149
  • 81. anand singh baisula said on 5/11/2011 1:04:48 AM
    i want start a small mustered oil mill in industrial area malanpur (m.p.) so please advise me about machine and all project
  • 82. pravash jha said on 5/12/2011 2:26:20 AM
    Sir, I want to start a fresh new mustard oil mill in samastipur (Bihar) capacity of 1000 kgs/day. Kindly provide me details regarding cost of setting mill and also provide me details of machinery, packaging and profit margin per ltr
  • 83. anil bohra said on 5/13/2011 3:40:55 AM
    i want to start mustard oil mill in bhiwani with capacity of 5ton per day .please call me about machinery and loan facility.ANIL BOHRA NEEMRIWALI
  • 84. sunil Kumar said on 5/14/2011 6:29:34 AM
    Hi, My name is Sunil we are planning to start a mustard oil unit in and around 500Kg/ day. at Bhiwani(Haryana)Please let me know also how your team can work with us for positive execution of the project. I would like to know detailed procedure of producing mustard oil with machinery name. Regards, Sunil Kumar, 9911550844
  • 85. navin kumar said on 5/20/2011 8:37:02 PM
    i want to start a mustard oil mill in small village of gurgaon (haryana)with capacity of 30Mt per day Can you provide me a deep information about the process. how i to raise the capital and how much capital we want in total process (from machinery, equipment, workers, development of land & packing etc) please sir we are very dedicated towards this project. i have my own land ,is haryana govt giving a subsidy on this small business or not.bank loan formalities and license formalities.please reply me as soon as possible .thanks regards navin kumar
  • 86. Abhijit Singh said on 5/22/2011 2:12:58 AM
    I want to start a Mustard Oil Mill in my Town of bihar, Please let me know how much capital want in 1st phase to start and what are equipment and I want kitchen masala mill equipment also. Waiting for positive and quick reply. Thank You, Abhijit Singh. 9871545576
  • 87. Dinesh Chauhan said on 5/23/2011 5:59:32 AM
    Hi, I wanted to start a mustard oil mill in uttar pradesh. Can you provide me a deep information about the process & How much capital we want in total process (from machinery, equipment, workers, development of land etc)& how to capture market, & pls give me some marketing ideas. please sir give your reply as soon as possible, this is a humble request to you. Regards, Dinesh Chauhan
  • 88. satpal singh said on 5/31/2011 10:30:29 AM
    I want to start mustard oil mill near gurgaon in my village. The village houses is around 5000 and population is 15000 approx. please advise me in detail i.e type, capacity of oil expelled will be suitable and approx cost of machine and utensils required in installation. Other information may also be intimated. Thanks, Satpal singh
  • 89. sudama sahu said on 6/2/2011 7:54:50 AM
    i wants to set up an oil mill.pls contact my no-09012819509
  • 90. manish khetawat said on 6/4/2011 1:02:00 AM
    hi, my name is manish khetawat. i have 1 mill too. i want to know if i start a mill then what is government subsidy on it
  • 91. sudama sahu said on 6/6/2011 10:16:07 AM
    DEAR ALL, I WANTS TO SET UP AN OIL MILLS OF 15000KG OIL FOR ONE MONTH.SO PLS CONFIRM US ME REGARDING WHAT IS THE MACHINERY REQUIREMENT & TOTAL INVEST OF MONEY.MY CELL NO IS -09012819509
  • 92. Prahalad Ray Varma said on 6/12/2011 5:25:10 AM
    Pl. arrange to advise me the cost of small mustard oil mill to be set up in my city situated in Rajsthan. With regards P.R. Varma
  • 93. Shubham Goyal said on 6/13/2011 2:45:17 AM
    I want to set up oil mill in Daffarpur (Punjab n Haryana border). Is it viable to set up in terms of margins n profitability.
  • 94. Satish Saha said on 6/14/2011 6:36:05 AM
    I want to set a mini oil mill at Dankuni, Hooghly, west bengal, India. show me the way to proceed
  • 95. Arindam Bose said on 6/14/2011 10:45:16 AM
    Please give me how to get mini Mustard oil factory license & how many Investment this factory.
  • 96. Bibhu Sharma said on 6/22/2011 11:15:17 PM
    Hi , My name is Bibhu Sharma. i want to start/diversify to a mustard oil mill in Kathmandu, nepal (complete up to packing from 100 ml to 15 Lit.) I would like to know the total expenditures to start this project(machinery, equipment, )for 1 to 5 ton capacity/day. Thanking you in advance.
  • 97. sanjay said on 6/26/2011 11:15:54 PM
    sir, we want to set up a fully automatic mustard oil mill at jhunjhunu distt of rajasthan having cap 40-50 tpd. Your suggestion/advises are desired. Thanks
  • 98. Suman Kumari said on 6/27/2011 3:52:57 AM
    I have a agricultural land in my village in haryana ,do i need to take CLU to start my mustard oil mill
  • 99. Sanjeev Mishra said on 6/27/2011 6:02:42 AM
    I want to start a mustard oil mill in Alahabad,Uttar Pradesh please suggest..
  • 100. Bikram said on 6/27/2011 8:34:15 AM
    Hi, I want to set up an edible mustered oil factory of 1200 kg/day in Baleswar, Orissa. Please let me know the detail machinery and costing. Also let me know, how can i get your support to set up the mill. How can registered with SSI.
  • 101. Lokesh kumar said on 6/28/2011 11:47:15 PM
    HI, i want to start a medium level(one ton/- per day) oil extrude machine business in north east delhi, please tell me expense of the machine?
  • 102. Amit Prasad said on 6/29/2011 6:48:10 AM
    Sir, I want to open a medium size mustard oil mill(1000 kg/day) in Kishanganj (Bihar). Can you please send me the address of machine manufacturer in Kolkata and the rate of machinery like Expeller (mini master and super baby), Ghani, Zart, ghani accessories, Filte18”x18”,Filter tank, Line saft, V-pully, Block bearing socket, Holding belt, Moter25hp and fitting charge. Thank you, Amit Prasad.
  • 103. someswararao tammisetty said on 6/29/2011 12:24:36 PM
    Sir iwant to start mini oil mill in andhrapradesh west godavari dt pl let me know the address as early as possible thankyou sir someswararao
  • 104. Rahul shukla said on 7/3/2011 5:50:55 AM
    Hi, I am looking start my production unit of mustard oil, but not aware about the process. this is my dream to start the same business. kindly revert with full detail regarding the same, like required fund, land, manpower and machinery. regards, rahul
  • 105. arif hasnain ansari said on 7/4/2011 10:10:59 PM
    please send me a detail for mini mustard oil mill capacity 1oookgs/day production & its raw material, plant & machinery details from local market as i m from west bengal . thank you.
  • 106. shailesh said on 7/7/2011 3:27:19 AM
    i want to start a mustard oil mill please help me how to get finance and other things to start it .my location is palanpur banaskantha north gujarat. india cell number 9879823638
  • 107. mou said on 7/20/2011 5:34:23 AM
    I want to start a mustard oil packaging unit,location is kolkata, west bengal. need the full detail of the sellers of mustard oil and process of packaging or the address of the packaging units in west bengal.
  • 108. Khem Raj Dhakal said on 7/25/2011 12:44:46 AM
    Hi, I'm from Kathmandu, Nepal, working with a big cooperative groups. We want to start a mustard oil mill, a rice mill and a masala grinding mill. Pls suggest us. Thank you.
  • 109. Mohd Shahid said on 7/25/2011 1:51:25 AM
    Dear Sir i really want to establish a mustard oil mil in lucknow up pl give me suggestion of this opening and what amount of establish a small mill and where to i buy seeds in low costing.
  • 110. sandeep saini said on 7/25/2011 1:06:46 PM
    HI sir i want a mustard oil mill in hisar and i want more and more information about this project thank you
  • 111. Rakesh kumar Kanda said on 7/25/2011 2:06:48 PM
    TO MR PANKAJ. if you wish to start a mustard oil mill in ludhiana, we have a space for factory or warehouse available in alamgir, district ludhiana for rent or lease..its of 17000 sq feet just on the road behind alamgir gurudwara..it has factories in its lane.. i'm an nri who owns this land but also have my own business in ludhiana...if interested you may either call on 0097150 6469348 or mail me at vandanaa_kanda@hotmail.com..in case you wish to personally go and see the land for the mill i could inform my staff in ludhiana or my son to take you along to show the land.
  • 112. karan said on 7/29/2011 10:57:28 PM
    m karan i want to start a mini mustered oil mill in U.P (amroha) capacity 1to 5 ton per day. it is a semi rural area. i have land and space for office for selling activity. but not have capital. from where i can get capital, n also want to know legal issue and expected cost. n all that which is related to start this business. thank you. if any one know plz tell me soon. my email id- karansoni15@gmail.com
  • 113. Anurag said on 8/1/2011 2:49:55 AM
    We manufacture Kaachi Ghani Mustard Plant on turnkey basis. PLz feel free to ask any question related to it at anuragbansal123@gmail.com Thanx, Anurag
  • 114. vikram patil said on 8/1/2011 3:43:37 AM
    Hi i am vikram patil start a mini soya oil mill in maharastra (sangli district)500 kg capacity.please give me its all information of land & other plant capital.
  • 115. RAJ said on 8/3/2011 2:03:55 AM
    Want Distributors and Sales agent for Edible oil in Delhi.
  • 116. sunil sakhuja said on 8/8/2011 12:43:02 AM
    i want 2 start mustard oil and ground nut oil mill at bikaner rajasthan pl guide me how much money and space required 2 start
  • 117. Debabrata sahu said on 8/11/2011 3:12:08 PM
    I want to set up a mustard oil factory in kuchinda,dist-sambalpur,orissa.please tell me how much invest for this & how many cost of the machinery part.
  • 118. Baidyanath Sahoo said on 8/12/2011 1:20:38 AM
    I want to set up a mini mustard oil factory in bhubaneswar,dist-khurda,orissa.pleas provide me a deep information about the process and legal procedure & How much capital we want in total process (from machinery, equipment, workers, development of land etc)& how to capture market, & pls give me some marketing ideas. please sir give your reply as soon as possible, this is a humble request to you. Regards, Baidyanath Sahoo,mob:9320456595 .
  • 119. Ashok kumar said on 8/19/2011 12:47:51 PM
    I am Ashok i want to start a mini mustered oil mill in U.P (Milak-Rampur) capacity 1to 1 ton per day. it is a semi rural area. i have land and space for office for selling activity Manufacturing. but not have experience. from where i can get knowledge , n also want to know legal issue and expected cost. n all that which is related to start this business.my mob.-09756462001 and mail---ashokp62@gmail.com
  • 120. Ashutosh Shukla said on 8/20/2011 8:52:08 AM
    I am Ashutosh .I want to start a mini mustered oil mile in mirzapur district. please give me all detail about land , labor, Raw material and machine requirement for the mile. mobile no. 9415702601
  • 121. vinod patel said on 8/21/2011 9:04:11 AM
    hi i am vinod patel More from gujrat i want to start a mini oil mill on my plot at GIDC wai,dist Patan.Can you please provide us a details as how to start a oil mill, detail of machinery with supplier and equipments required along with their cost/investment . please reply us as soon as possible
  • 122. Gautam Kumar Shukla said on 8/21/2011 9:19:38 AM
    Hi, I am Gautam from sitapur (U.P.). i want to start a small oil mill project by six bolts expeller. please provide me full detail for this project including plant machinery like expeller, filter/packing machine etc further how i get the license or registration. i shall be grateful to you. i am waiting for your kind reply... your's Gautam Kumar Shukla
  • 123. sanjay kerbawale said on 8/26/2011 3:10:48 AM
    Dear sir, we require batch type (solvent extraction) small capacity commercial plant 1-2tpd for production of refined soyaoil & doc. kindly quote. mob.no- 09579508914
  • 124. azra usman khan said on 8/31/2011 1:46:08 AM
    I want to medium size edible oil expeller at Lucknow Sultanpur road, nearly 30 KMs from Lucknow having 1-2 ton capacity. The expeller should be energy efficient, durable & minimum repair cost. Full details including cost of the m/c may please be sent at your earliest. azra
  • 125. santosh padhi said on 9/7/2011 4:52:47 AM
    hello sir i just need to know the cost structure of mini oil mill which i ll plan to do in a small town of orissa.is it possible to start a mini oil mill with in 10 lakhs.sir plz kindly send me some information about this.
  • 126. S.K.Mitra said on 9/11/2011 11:29:10 AM
    Dear Sir, I am a mechanical engineer and running a business for the last 30 years. I want to venture on agro -products . I have 10,000 sqft land with low shed at calcutta. I prefer to start making mustered oil and its packaging for local market. kindly forward me necessary information and project report in brief. with regards, s.mitra
  • 127. JAGDEEP KUMAR said on 9/13/2011 2:20:05 PM
    Hi I am from Bhiwani , Haryana. I want to start a mustard oil mill can you please advice me on the sourcing of oil milling equipment (expeller and extractor).
  • 128. BINOD KUMAR YADAV said on 9/16/2011 6:57:20 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start a mustard oil mill in kolkata Barasat. Can you provide me a deep information about the process. Me and my 1 more friend is much & more interested to setup a mill with a capacity of (1000-1500) KG/day, but how to raise the capital and how much capital we want in total process (from land, machinery, equipment,workers, development of land etc with a minimum cost) please sir we are very dedicated towards this project and we want to be a next Entrepreneur of Bengal. please give your reply as soon as possible, this is a humble request to you. Regards, Binod Yadav, kolkata, 9836836999 (M)
  • 129. sunil sahu said on 9/20/2011 9:27:41 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start a mustard oil mill in khargone (m.p)
  • 130. omveer singh said on 9/22/2011 12:02:57 PM
    sir i am planning to open a mustard oil refinery in mathura. i want to know the investment cost which machine installation, commercial or industrial land, license procedure, packaging units and other related information.
  • 131. ALOK KUMAR SINGH said on 9/22/2011 1:37:32 PM
    Sir,I want to start a mustard oil mill in PATNA,BIHAR.Please guide me with DPR and suggestion.
  • 132. BHIM PANDEY said on 9/25/2011 11:17:02 AM
    Hi! I m interested to start my own Mustard oil mill initially first in a small scale. I believe I can do good in large scale. Please guide in this endeavor. Looking for your response...thnks, Bhim Pandey-Dhanbad, Jharkhand
  • 133. Vijay said on 9/27/2011 1:37:18 AM
    I would like to start a very good mustard oil mill @ Assam with refinery. Can you please let me know the type of investment required for a middle scale mill. I would appreciate if you can send me some business plans too.
  • 134. aman said on 9/28/2011 11:18:23 AM
    i want to establish a new mustard oil mill in prem nagar which is in delhi please tell me the investment in it and tell me about the dealers also available in delhi and near delhi please if u can please reply fast as soon as possible because i need to start it immediately
  • 135. Dr.G.S.Hayer said on 10/2/2011 11:28:45 AM
    i belong to Shahabad Markanda Haryana. I have got 20 acres of land. I want to start a mini mustard oil mill. please let me know minimum capital, minimum land, expertise, machinery etc for this purpose.
  • 136. Mohammed Azmal Hossain said on 10/7/2011 2:03:42 AM
    Dear all business & Industry personnel. I want set up an edible Oil Industry in Chittagong, Bangladesh. One of my Investor Friend of EU country he want t0 initially invest US$7 Million. Pls provide me a suitable business plan & feasibility study of Edible Oil Refinery. We may offer a soft partnership in this deal. Shall be appreciated for kind cooperation. Thanking you all.
  • 137. Himatbhai Parmar said on 10/8/2011 2:03:21 AM
    contact for any details oil mill project or any projects 099245 76998
  • 138. Hemendra Singh Gurjar said on 10/14/2011 6:30:12 AM
    i want to know the actual investment and how to get loan from Bank and bank formality and detail of machinery for Mustard Oil Mill.
  • 139. siddhartha kapoor said on 10/15/2011 11:25:20 AM
    hello sir i want to know about the packing plant of mustard oil i am planing to set this project in kashipur(utrakhand)plz provide me complete data regarding this project how much land area & investment shall required to start the project
  • 140. arvind sethiya said on 10/16/2011 11:58:32 PM
    hello sir i want to start an mustard oil mill in my area Bhanpura Dist. Mandsaur State. Bhopal and i want to know that how i would gate permission or license to start this plant in my area ......so plz provide me complete information regarding to this project to start it and investment in this project...regarding machinery and all equipment which are used in this project.. Thanking you all .
  • 141. Sailendra Chandra Nath said on 10/18/2011 7:23:53 AM
    I want to start mustard oil mill(Capacity 2000 Litres per day in Tripura(North Tripura). I want to know the address and contract no. of Machinery and equipment suppliers.
  • 142. prasanna joshi said on 10/19/2011 5:16:04 AM
    I want to prepare a proposal for mustard oil mill as a project report - please guide me for the details of the report.
  • 143. chandan kumar said on 10/19/2011 12:10:16 PM
    Hi, i want to start mustard oil mill at patna in bihar. I want to know that process of oil manufacturing. as well as i want to know that which types of machinery will required for this and investment for starting stage of mill(capacity 500 kg to 1 tpd)..
  • 144. sahil goyal said on 10/24/2011 8:02:58 AM
    i want to start a mustard oil mill at narnaul, haryana. I want to know that how much money is required in total process at small level.. Nd is any subsidy given by govt. On mustard oil mill's owner? Its my humble request to u sir reply me as early as possible ??
  • 145. JAGDEEP SHARMA said on 10/25/2011 1:58:06 PM
    HI,I M CHANDIGARH BASED,WANT TO BE A MUSTERED OIL MILL OWNER.PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS FOR START.
  • 146. Jason Gberkon said on 10/26/2011 5:54:39 AM
    I am jason. I want to start a groundnut oil mill in Buruku in Benue State, Nigeria. Can u please give to me information on the size of land for the mill, the machines needed, the amount of power needed etc.
  • 147. amandeep said on 10/29/2011 1:05:16 PM
    i want to start a mustard oil plant. i am based at bulandshahar, in utter pradesh, india. suggest me the best business plan for starting and running a successful mustard oil factory.
  • 148. MAHESH said on 10/31/2011 4:32:30 AM
    I want to start a mustard oil plant. i am based at BBSR,ORISSA,INDIA. PL.suggest me the best business plan starting and running a successful mustard oil mill.
  • 149. Vijay Shankar said on 11/5/2011 2:59:58 AM
    I want to know the govt. participation if we start small scale plant in Ranchi, Jharkhand And whats the initial capital requires excluding land cost.
  • 150. amit jaiswal said on 11/7/2011 10:24:02 AM
    I want to start mustard oil mill in patna. so give me all solution pl.
  • 151. sanjay kumar mahato said on 11/12/2011 11:50:16 PM
    hi i am from kolkata, westbengal, india. i am having own house and land in howrah and would like to start a mustard and sunflower oil mill. daily output of 1Ton. how much to invest. what are the machinery to buy and from where.
  • 152. kamalkant gupta said on 11/14/2011 6:38:01 AM
    Hello Everyone, anyone want to know about mustard oil plant detail and purchase mustard seed ...please contact :- +91-9983617713, kamalkant gupta
  • 153. Upendra kumar said on 11/14/2011 7:01:28 AM
    Want to start a oil mill in lucknow guide me about machinery
  • 154. sunil kumar singh said on 11/15/2011 5:58:41 AM
    sir i want to set a mustard oil plant in near varansi please guide for machinery and finance for business.
  • 155. RANJAN SINGH said on 11/15/2011 10:22:33 AM
    I want to start small mustard oil plant in samastipur district in bihar please guide for machinery and cost involve.
  • 156. Chinmay said on 11/17/2011 4:48:41 PM
    I have already mustard oil mill in west bengal, north 24 pargana at bagdah. i want to make it a big manufacturing oil plant. what will do to it. please help me any one. i want to market my product all over india .any one or any marketing company are interested to sponsor or attached with my business please contact 09433915841 or mail me chinmay1988@gmail.com
  • 157. vikas anand seth said on 11/18/2011 7:45:54 AM
    Hi, I wanted to start a mustard oil mill in Jaunpur U.P.. Can you provide me a deep information about the process. please sir i am very dedicated towards this project. please give your reply as soon as possible, this is a humble request to you. I am having a piece of land around 4500 Sq.. Regards Vikas, 9935702460
  • 158. Q F Ahmed said on 11/21/2011 9:43:33 AM
    I am in Dhaka Bangladesh and would like to set up a mini oil mill with very low but feasible to extract oil from mustard, coconut, black cumin seeds and sesamiseeds. what machine I should go for and how to start.please advice. I am looking forward to hear from your end soon. Thanking you in anticipation.
  • 159. Mohd.Shakil said on 11/21/2011 11:44:34 PM
    Hi, I am Mohd.Shakil Looking for a help to start up a mustard oil plant (Small Scale)in north India (Hathars). Please advise me regarding the market & machinery requirement & illegal method to start up the plant. Your valuable input is required. Shakil +918755218500
  • 160. mehfooz ahmed said on 11/22/2011 11:28:16 AM
    Hi, I wanted to start a small mustard oil mill in Bhopal(Madhya Predesh). Can you provide me a deep information about the process. how i to raise the capital and how much capital we want in total process (from land area, machinery, equipment,workers, development of land & packing etc) please sir we are very dedicated towards this project. please give your reply as soon as possible, this is a humble request to you. Regards, Mehfooz Ahmed.9893032686
  • 161. ramesh kharel said on 11/28/2011 12:15:35 AM
    i am ramesh from nepal. i want to start a oil mill in my village which is near to butwal city ,lumbini. can u plz let me know about the low cost for investment in oil mill? and also is it possible to produce sun flower oil , soybean oil and mustard oil in a single oil plant?
  • 162. rajib saha said on 11/28/2011 7:25:53 AM
    hello,sir, i am from bangladesh. i am interested in setting up palm oil production in small scale.( capacity 9-12 tons per day.) so would you help me providing the information about the machinery required and initial cost for the installation, procurement procedures, labor required and the idea about raw materials. rajjeetsaha@gmail.com
  • 163. arun kaushik said on 11/29/2011 11:47:55 PM
    hi i am interested in putting mustard oil factory in rajasthan please tell me the budge of plant of 1000litre per day thanks
  • 164. Yogendra Singh said on 12/1/2011 7:40:57 AM
    I am interested in putting mustard oil mini mill in Gautam Budh Nagar (Greater Noida, U.P.), at my village and I have own land. I want to know loan procedure from any subsidiary scheme. Please also tell me the budge of plant of 1000litre per day. Thanks
  • 165. Arun singh said on 12/2/2011 10:29:47 AM
    i wants to start a mini mustard oil mill in nagpur maharashtra. capacity 1 ton per day. but i have no idea for this so please advice me how can i start my mill.
  • 166. manoj sharma said on 12/5/2011 8:02:15 AM
    Hi, I wanted to start a small mustard oil mill in gwalior(Madhya Predesh). Can you provide me a deep information about the process. (from land area, machinery, equipment,workers, development of land & packing etc). i also want to know abt the machinery used in this plant. please sir we are very dedicated towards this project. please give your reply as soon as possible, this is a humble request to you. Regards, manoj
  • 167. Ram Goswami said on 12/7/2011 12:00:09 AM
    Hello Sir, i want to setup a mini mustard and soya(solvent) oil mill so would you please provide the information about the machinery required and initial cost of machinery and their installation, procurement procedures. and other required detail about the setup. awaited your reply. Thanks, Ram
  • 168. Manjit Mandover said on 12/8/2011 3:30:40 AM
    Hi, i want to start peanut oil mill in mumbai , can u pls help me with the licensing & legal procedure
  • 169. prateek mishra said on 12/11/2011 10:49:03 PM
    i am stable a mini mustard oil mill at gwalior, m. p. india please help me
  • 170. Mithlesh said on 12/13/2011 7:20:56 AM
    Hi, I want to start of mustard oil production in bihar so will you plz help me regarding Licensing, legal procedure, marketing and capital scenario. reg
  • 171. Netrma patel said on 12/21/2011 11:35:36 AM
    hi i wont to start mustard oil production in my village near by teh-maihar,dist-satna m.p. 485772
  • 172. Mrinal Kakati said on 12/27/2011 10:06:01 AM
    Hi, I want to start a mini mustard oil mill in Guwahati, Assam. Please give me some information about the process of making mustard oil in details. Regards, Mrinal Kakati
  • 173. manoj mishra said on 12/30/2011 9:15:26 PM
    sir, i want to start a mustard/peanut oil mill having large production like 5-7tons/day in sultanpur (U.P.). please intimate some information about the area required along with estimated cost of equipment and process for installation of mustard/peanuts oil mill machine. Thank you
  • 174. ramesh malik said on 12/31/2011 8:57:25 AM
    sir, i want to start a mustard oil mill having approx 5 tons capacity. please send me information about the area required with estimated cost of equipment and process of installation mill machine. thank you
  • 175. satish said on 1/1/2012 12:57:16 AM
    hello sir, i'm satish we are planing to start to a mustard oil plant. around 4 to 8 ton per day please let me know the best location in north india and how to total plant cost and how to plot size. thanks ®ards, satish khola
  • 176. anit said on 1/2/2012 12:15:32 AM
    i m anit we are planing to start to mustard oil plant.around 1000liter per days
  • 177. vikram sharma said on 1/2/2012 3:30:46 AM
    respected sir i have to start mini mustard oil plant in punjab can u tell me in how much i can start my business 09256179651
  • 178. Tadesse Demewez said on 1/4/2012 6:14:00 AM
    Hi respected sir , I want to start a mini mustard oil mill in Ethiopia(Humera). Please give me some information about the process of making mustard oil in details. Regards,Tadesse Demewez
  • 179. Nikhil Bramhankar said on 1/13/2012 10:55:10 AM
    hello sir i want to start an small scale soybean refined oil mill in my area Arni Dist.Yavatmal State.Maharashtra and i want to know that how i would gate permission or license to start this plant in my area. so plz provide me complete information regarding to this project to start it and investment in this project. regarding machinery and all equipment which are used in this project.. Thanking you all .
  • 180. hemanta bhuyan. assam. said on 1/24/2012 1:40:06 AM
    i want to set up a mustard oil production unit in assam .we need detail project report for the plant .
  • 181. Faisal said on 1/28/2012 2:57:51 AM
    i intend to start a mini mustard oil mill in Hardoi(UP) at the capacity of 1 ton per day. Please provide me the detail about cost of project
  • 182. Adev Aggarwal said on 1/30/2012 9:12:02 AM
    I want to start a oil mill in punjab at bathinda in rural area in INDIA
  • 183. Mr frank Armah said on 2/1/2012 3:44:27 PM
    Am in Ghana e/r. I have a small firm of oil palm and palm kenel oil extraction, and i need support in other to produce in high quantities for sale. Any body willing for us to work can email me at sermaamirriam@yahoo.com or oshadrack@rocketmail.com
  • 184. Arun Chandra said on 2/6/2012 2:13:49 AM
    I am a retired Executive. I want to establish a Mini Oil Mill . I have acquired a piece of land of 20 kathas with two room. Please guide me with detail information towards setting the mill with detail cost analysis and value of plants.
  • 185. shaarad said on 2/6/2012 3:54:35 AM
    Sir,i live in Mathura,UP .i owned a200sq.gaj plot of land.i want to start a mini oil mill over here.is it possible to set up a mill over this plot? Pls advice.
  • 186. KUMAR GAUTAM said on 2/6/2012 7:07:08 AM
    sir, i want to start a mustard oil mill in bihar at buxar dist, please advise me. how to start our mill & what are the total investment of them, thanks
  • 187. Inder Gurrwallia said on 2/7/2012 2:13:39 AM
    sir, i want to start a mustard oil mill in Haryana at Gurgaon dist, please advise me. how to start our mill & what are the total investment of them, thanks. My no 9313445404
  • 188. md zahangir hossain said on 2/8/2012 10:16:01 AM
    sir,i want to start a mustard oil mill in amdanga at north 24 parganas dist,west bengal, I have own land. I want to know loan procedure from any subsidiary scheme. Please also tell me the budge of plant of 1000litre per day. Thanks.my no 9836229021
  • 189. sarwan singh said on 2/8/2012 11:34:29 AM
    Dear sir i am planning to to start a mini mustard oil mill where i can manufacture 1000-1050 mustard oil liter/day. how much investment i have to make and what all documentation i have to do? 09234773797. muzaffarpur, bihar india
  • 190. Pravin Kumar said on 2/9/2012 6:32:35 AM
    Sir, I want to start my factory at Patna Bihar. I am looking for machinery like packing and processing of mustard oil. Please provide me the cost and places for buying machinery .
  • 191. ronak sharma said on 2/10/2012 2:36:24 AM
    sir how to start a mini oil mill, i want to start this in my area in rajasthan so how much minimum investment is needed to start it
  • 192. vinod poonia said on 2/13/2012 9:26:40 PM
    hi, i am vinod from haryana sir i am planing to instal mustard oil mill in my 14 acres farm pls suggest better machinery and equipment for large automatic mill pls tell me about reputed machine manufacture of machine and equipment and method of proper planning. thanks
  • 193. vikash yadav said on 2/18/2012 5:10:15 AM
    sir, i want to start a mustard oil mill in Uttar pradesh at Moradabad dist, please advise me. how to start our mill & what are the total investment of them, thanks. My no 8750490946
  • 194. jayanta saikia said on 2/18/2012 12:57:15 PM
    sir,i want to start a small oil mill in nagaon ,assam,i want to know how much it will cost and capacity of machine,how to store the mustard,please advice
  • 195. Rishav mandal said on 2/18/2012 1:20:20 PM
    sir, i want to start mustard oil mill westbengal at malda district pls advice me how to start our oil mill & what r the total investment in this project .plz reply as soon as possible
  • 196. hamza zbeidat said on 2/19/2012 3:00:20 AM
    dear sir, I'm biased in slovakia . I m looking to build mustard oil mill with capacity 15 to 20 ton pls advice me with all what i need from equipments and capital to start. My project Appreciated
  • 197. biswajit roy said on 2/21/2012 5:03:07 AM
    for mustard oil manufacturer required food license?
  • 198. A Kumar said on 2/23/2012 12:42:07 PM
    Hi, I want to know the loan possibility & banks to start up an oil mill in Harayana.
  • 199. Bapan Majundar said on 2/24/2012 1:28:35 AM
    sir, i want to open an mustard oil mill at assam ,i want to know the loan possibility & bank to start up, and from where i could get the machine and what will be it minimum cost.
  • 200. Dilip taid said on 2/25/2012 1:02:21 PM
    Sir,i intend to start a mustard oil factory,in north lakhimpur,assam. So, please advise me how to start and how much to invest to start it. My no. 9436544489