Start Your Own Flour Mill

• 1,027 comments

Food processing can never be out of business. And one of the ways you could enter in that never-ending cycle is by supplying flour for making bread, biscuits and pasta.

Find out the process involved in turning wheat into flour. This knowledge could help you start a business of flour milling.

flour mill

Kitchen-Scale Flour Milling

If yours is a simple flour milling business, you can mill flour that comes to you. Manual and electric grain mills for use in the kitchen, which can also be used as flour mill, are available at $100 to $700 inclusive of shipping. Two of the features that affect prices are the material of the mill, the noise level and their adjustability. Those made of stainless steel, operate with low noise level, have lower heat production, generate less dust in the air, and can be adjusted for fine or coarser output cost more. Metal and plastic materials are preferred over wood. The recommended milling rate is 40 lbs. of fine flour per hour.

Commercial-Scale Flour Milling

But if you intend to supply graded flour, you would have to take care of wheat cleaning and wheat conditioning prior to milling. Wheat cleaning involves grading of the wheat according to certain characteristics and blending some grades to obtain the desired flour. Wheat, depending on their protein content, is classified as soft wheat, medium hard wheat and hard wheat. The type of wheat will determine whether it would be ultimately used for bread, biscuits, or pasta, or something else. Wheat conditioning involves adding a certain quantity of water, and allowing the prepared wheat to stand for several hours. Then the actual milling process begins to produce flour, wheat germ and bran. The flour is then bagged and usually stored for several days to age prior to delivery to makers of biscuits, pasta, crackers, and other baked goods. You can also sell the bran and wheat germ to makers of breakfast cereals or animal feeds.

If yours is a commercial-scale business, you would be dealing with wheat breeders or farmers, wheat traders, suppliers and the end users of flour. High-level processing would involve more sophisticated inspection and equipment (such as magnetic separator, aspirator, de-stoner, disc separator, scourer, and sifters) and specialists, like a chemist. It would also involve larger spaces and infrastructure. A list of flour machinery for sale is in ThomasNet.

Flour Milling Business Requirements

Before starting flour milling business check the regulation of your town or state to determine what permit and certificates you need to secure. Of concern in this process is the dust particle generated from the milling and the risk of an explosion caused by the suspension of flour dust in the air. For smaller quantities, this is not a concern, but for larger volumes, care should be taken to prevent this from happening.

• What You Need to Know About a Maize Milling Business
    Venturing into a maize milling business is just so easy especially if you have the know-how, capital and equipment as well. To secure your success in this business, keep everything on track.
  • How to Start a Pulp Mill
    You can operate your own full-blown paper business. Start your own pulp mill business by learning about the ways on how you can succeed in this type of industry.

• 1. mwangi GATERE said on 5/19/2009 9:32:43 AM
    please help me know what i need to start up a commercial flour milling company.
  • 2. Fathahudheen said on 6/8/2009 1:29:26 AM
    what are the things needed to start a flour mill company & the initial investment needed for it...will u please give me the full details.
  • 3. narendra said on 6/29/2009 12:37:11 AM
    you have to first think about the suitable location for your business, from where you can get the raw malarial and supply it easily.
  • 4. Mohd Farhan Ahmed said on 9/23/2009 3:55:47 AM
    what are the basic requirements to start flour mill and what is the total expenditure to start.
  • 5. Fathahudheen said on 11/24/2009 3:50:26 AM
    i want to start a flour mill in my city. so i would like to know what all machineries & equipments needed for it. what will be the cost of those machineries......area needed for plant & godown. what will be the total expenditure for it
  • 6. pankaj jyothishi said on 12/26/2009 4:13:20 AM
    i m pankaj jyothishi. my home town is mandla(m.p). i want to start my flour mill. i want knowledge about the equipments of mill. thanks
  • 7. Geetang P singh said on 1/15/2010 8:59:57 AM
    Hello, this is geetang P singh an instrumentation engineer. as my background is farming. so i thought business related to same. then i find suitable job is to open a flour mill. so could u plz help me regarding initial investments, and it's market. machines etc. and planning to locate it in Rewa district in madhya pradesh of. center part of india.. Geetang P, 09826391858
  • 8. Rajesh Helgaonkar said on 2/1/2010 1:20:11 AM
    I want to start my own flour mill in CIDCO Navi Mumbai area. i want detail information of documentation and procedure of various departments for NOC and total Cost estimate Including Machines Etc.
  • 9. jagmohan singh said on 2/7/2010 10:49:48 AM
    i want to start my own flour mill, but dont know any thing abt this field. patiala, punjab
  • 10. vaibhav gupta said on 2/8/2010 11:32:33 AM
    i want to know that what is the profit margin in flour milling business.
    1. what is the type of machinery required for this type of business?
    2. what is scope of this business?
    3. i want mainly to know about wheat flour?
    4. is there any long or difficult process to start flour business?
    5. with a capital of rs 10-15 lakh it is sufficient?
    6. my location is dewas and neighborhood places?
    7. in how much quantity how much flour can be made?
    8. what is the cost of getting it packed in a jute bag(50 kg)?
  • 11. Mr. Charles said on 2/17/2010 8:35:18 AM
    Hi, I'm actually interested in knowing the following; what is the type of machinery required for this type of business? what is the cost of getting it packed in a jute bag(10,20 & 50 kg)?
  • 12. shanti suman said on 2/21/2010 10:46:36 AM
    i want to know that what is the profit margin in flour milling business. i want to start a flour mill in my city is sikar rajasthan. so i would like to know what all machineries & equipments needed for it. what will be the cost of those machineries. area needed for plant & godown. what will be the total expenditure for it
  • 13. manipal choudhary said on 2/25/2010 10:42:47 PM
    Dear Sir, Please give the information to open a flour mill. Regards, MANIPAL CHOUDHARY
  • 14. RAHUL RAJ said on 3/7/2010 5:25:37 AM
    Hi, i want to know that what are the things needed to start a flour mill company & the initial investment needed for it. please give me the full details for starting this business. I want to start in Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
  • 15. Syed Gouhr Ali said on 3/9/2010 2:29:46 PM
    Dear all, i am a roller flour milling turn-key project consultant. You may email me your concerns and i will respond to them in light of my experience, while providing the best possible solution. I am thankful to this website for being so helpful. gouhr.sbtc@hotmail.com
  • 16. naveed said on 3/9/2010 6:35:19 PM
    hello i want to start flour mill business in my village coz i belong to farmer family. name of the city hafizabad punjab pakistan. could u tell me please complete expenses amount in figures and is it suitable business for me, warm regards thx, naveed jutt
  • 17. Syed Gouhr Ali said on 3/11/2010 9:11:22 AM
    Naveed Jutt. If you email me your questions, i can give you details and tell you about the expected finance required. My email ID is: gouhr.sbtc@hotmail.com
  • 18. Narendra Kumar said on 3/13/2010 5:21:48 AM
    Hello sir, this is narendra kumar from bihar. i want set up a flour mill in rajpur rohtas(bihar)in india so please help me in details. ragards, narendra kumar
  • 19. Rishi Kant Patel said on 3/18/2010 7:43:08 AM
    i would like to start business of flour mill in my home town in Jhansi UP this time i'm pursuing my MBA programme from Ghaziabad (UP). so regarding these information please help me how i can initiate my business in my home town
    1. can it help in FMCG market ?
    2. how i can make contract to fmcg companies ?
  • 20. Ranbir Singh Chhikkara said on 3/21/2010 2:53:14 AM
    Dear Sir, i would like to start business of flour mill in my home town in sonipat, Haryana. Now. So regarding these information please help me how i can initiate my business in my home town 1. How can I get the help from reputed flour mills in supplying the final products? 2. how i can make contract to fmcg companies ?
  • 21. nitin said on 3/28/2010 12:02:56 PM
    Dear sir, I am Nitin from delhi i wanted to setup a flour mill in sonepat haryana with capacity 10 to 30 ton per day please tell me the detail regarding the roller flour mill, area required in setting a mill, investment required, please send me all the detail as soon as possible. regards nitin nitinmahalwal@gmail.com
  • 22. shrikant jawalkar said on 3/29/2010 6:16:57 AM
    Hello sir, i am shrikant from pune working as Sales & Marketing Executive for one of the Iron manufacturing company which is essential ingredient for flour mill. our final products goes for premix manufacturer & then for flour millers. so please help me for
    1- what is the basic qualification/experience to start the business?
    2- how much is total expenditure for it?
    3- government rules & regulation?
    4- is it there will be some source for loan?
    5- how is the market condition for flour millers because of shortage of wheat?
    so please tell me details how the process to start the new business of flour mill. Thank you, shrikant, +91 9881672810, shriraj@yaoo.com
  • 23. caleb said on 4/2/2010 6:56:46 AM
    i am interested in setting up a flour mill in nigeria i am graduate in agriculture and i am passionate about fighting hunger unemployment although i do not have enough money to set up and banks here do not lend but we can go into partnership i am expecting to hear from your orgnisation thanks.
  • 24. nihal said on 4/4/2010 4:31:15 AM
    i want to start a floor mill in my city dharuhera, rewari, haryana. but i am not aware of cost involved, procedures of NOC & equipment needed.
  • 25. Grace- said on 4/6/2010 9:51:50 PM
    Hi, I am a supplier of flour milling machinery from china, We can supply complete flour milling plant, with capacity of 10-250t/d, which is grinding mill to process wheat and maize is popular grain mill. we are also looking for dealer and agent, we can give you the lowest price and high commission, if you are interested, pls contact me by email Gracezhang201083@yahoo.cn
  • 26. Birjesh Yadav said on 4/10/2010 3:39:18 AM
    Hi, I am birjesh yadav belongs to rewari haryana, i want to start Flour mill in rewari as commercial purpose. can you provide your guideline which size and which type of machine is required for the same. if you are having some new flour mill project, please send me. Thanks & Regards, Birjesh Yadav
  • 27. m s waseem said on 4/10/2010 8:34:50 PM
    Dear sir/madam. good morning, i m waseem from oxford, 1st of all i hope u will must consider my message in ur valuable time to read it, which u have to reply, i m originally from bahawalpur i m interested to open new flour mill in bahawalpur pakistan, would u like to tell me how much roughly investment for this project. i just wanted to know this. thanks for ur help, m s waeemn
  • 28. Manish Kumar said on 4/12/2010 4:43:24 AM
    I want to open flour mill in delhi please give me full information about market, machine and amt. to start business and tips of marketing
  • 29. Miss Abimbola Tomoloju said on 4/15/2010 10:04:27 AM
    Pls I will like to start my own commercial flour milling company in the city of lagos, Nigeria. Pls guide me with knowing the amount(capital) I will need and the necessary equipments, getting the raw material(the wheat), and also getting a sound chemist to supervise and help in the good running of the company. Regards Tomoloju Abimbola
  • 30. Pritpal SIngh said on 4/16/2010 11:58:22 AM
    We want to start this project at Revadi, haryana. n will distribute the same to all ncr areas.
  • 31. Ajay upadhyay said on 4/20/2010 12:50:03 AM
    Dear all, As we all know we all are wanting establish a flour mill in our native place individually but it not became possible because we have not experience about it. I am en electrical engineer belongs from mathura invites all of you meet in a common place and start our flour mill cum rice mill becoz it requires 2 crore investment. MY E mail I D is upd.electrical @gmail.com. Phone no 08010073916. If any body interested in my project pls call me any time
  • 32. Prem Chandra Mishra said on 4/23/2010 1:23:09 PM
    Hi,Sir/Madam. I want to establish a flour mill in kushinagar, uttar pradesh, INDIA and need to know about the land requirement, the total capital needed, margin money, loan process and subsidy for establishing a flour mill.
  • 33. Satvir said on 4/25/2010 11:36:42 AM
    Hi Guys, I am looking for investors for my flour mill project in Baghpat disst, Western UP, JUST 60 km from Delhi. Interested parties do revert back to my email id. Thanks gys :-)
  • 34. bharat said on 4/28/2010 8:35:05 AM
    sir this is bharat i want to know the cost of setting a flour mill of 10 to 50 tones what are the requirement and initial investment required for that plz.. tell my mail id is bharatsaha@live.com
  • 35. Amit Sharma expert adviser said on 5/6/2010 6:32:44 AM
    We are a well known Flour Milling Consultant Firm and has established lots of flour mills and other food processing industries,serving the field since last 20 Years. We provide complete guidance to establish a new Flour Mill Plant which covers :
    1. Complete design & layout of flour mill.
    2. Best Quality and Production .
    3. Proper Guidance in selecting the best of all machines available in the market.
    4. Well experienced team of technicians to ensure the smooth running of plant.
    5. 24X7 Service Support.
    For more information please feel free to contact: Mr. Mangu Sharma ( Head) (+91-9873452121). Thanks Amit Sharma (+91-9818439192) Project Engineer Jai Hanuman Flour Mills Consultant. Faridabad. India.

• 36. manish taneja said on 5/8/2010 12:10:43 PM
    hi i would like to know the basic & legal requirements for this business, minimum setup cost, required labour & other formalities in here to setup a flour mill. thanx manish taneja mob-+919996645173 email-mannuunlimited@yahoo.com
  • 37. vaibhav ahire said on 5/8/2010 2:52:08 PM
    hi i would like to know what would be the procedure to set up a new flour mill business & expenditure & legal formalities. thanx vaibhav ahire mb-9273165476
  • 38. Harvinder Singh said on 5/9/2010 11:59:37 PM
    Hello this is Harvinder Singh from Chandigarh, i want my own flour mill at Dera Bassi near chandigarh (punjab). Please tell me about machinery, Subsidy, Loan and investment . Thanks Harvinder singh
  • 39. BABAR MAHMOOD said on 5/10/2010 7:32:43 AM
    I would like to setup my flour mill near Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. I want to know what is the current demand and what is current production capacity of existing mills. What is the future of flour mill. I would like to set up flour mill of 12 bodies. please advise. Thanks, Babar Mahmood Cell # 0092-0300-4007148 email: polyline@ptcl.net
  • 40. aryan said on 5/13/2010 12:12:59 AM
    hi i would like to know what will be the initial set up cost and procedure to set up flour mill. west bengal or near by area please reply as earlier as possible. my email id kumararyan54@gmail.com
  • 41. Mukesh Kumar Chhipa said on 5/14/2010 1:26:17 AM
    may i want setup a commercial flour mills. on location India-Rajasthan-Bhilwara please tell me expenses, what machinery are used for flour mills.
  • 42. harsh said on 5/18/2010 10:14:41 AM
    i m interesting in the flour mill. please let me know for the each aspect for the same such as cost and how can in contact to big fmcg companies? in which way government is supporting us
  • 43. Sanjeev Barnwal said on 5/19/2010 9:22:14 AM
    I would like to set up a plant of flour mill in Koderma, Jharkhand(India) but dont have any idea regarding this. So please help me that how much money it will take for setting up of this plant.
  • 44. SamiBINYANYA said on 5/19/2010 9:54:18 AM
    Hi, i'd like to start a medium scale flour milling business in Rwanda. could u pls furnish me with all the details of whats needed. Pls to sambinyanya@gmail.com or samnyab@yahoo.com. Thank you.
  • 45. S.K.Sharma said on 5/20/2010 6:46:30 AM
    We are experienced multi-disciplinary engineering Flour Mill consultant. We offer services in multi-disciplinary tasks in the fields of planning, design, project management and construction supervision - the entire range of construction-related activities of flour mill. Our goal is to meet the needs of each project with tailor-made resources - both human and technical. S.K.Sharma +91-9411891384 +91-9837800884
  • 46. Abba Kassim said on 5/21/2010 3:44:23 PM
    I am buying a 30ton capacity factory that has not worked for a while, what shall i look out for on the production line.
  • 47. Alexander Torlach said on 6/2/2010 6:44:40 AM
    We are a german company, acting worldwide and have equipment, new and second hand for flour and feed milling on stock, mostly Buhler. Also procurement and services for flour milling and related industries. For any inquiries, pls contact me: Alexander Torlach, Germany, ato@torlach.com, +49-8681-4719703
  • 48. Mukesh K Chhipa said on 6/4/2010 6:20:26 AM
    I would like to set up a plant of flour mill in Bhilwara Rajasthan(India) but dont have any idea regarding this. So please help me that how much money it will take for setting up of this plant.
  • 49. Amit Sharma expert adviser said on 6/5/2010 7:48:58 AM
    Mr. Mukesh K Chhipa, Please call us at +91-9818439192

• 50. tarun said on 6/5/2010 10:23:20 AM
    i m new to deal with wheat but i knew some of the things related with wheat. i want to start a wheat powder(flour) business now which i want to know cost of machineries, minimum space to establish the plant, loan and government scheme is possible, margin
  • 51. ANUP MITRA said on 6/6/2010 12:32:29 PM
    Sir/Madam, I want to start modern flour mill in india, west bengal area-Burdwan. please give me the project cost for 100 TPD (production capacity) from wheat and finished product as atta/Maida/Suji/Besan etc form that Raw Material from wheat. i want to know for details of Modern Machinery cost of Flour mill and their details address also contact person. How much area required for that complete project(i.e. plant set up/Go down for Raw material and finished product/labour quarter/office/staff quarter etc.). Thanking you, Yours faithfully, ANUP MITRA
  • 52. Kitty said on 6/7/2010 5:47:46 AM
    We can help you to establish flour plant, and if you want to know the exact cost of the complete see machine, pls email me directly, my mail is dadaoyuan@chinaddy.com
  • 53. Neha Gupta said on 6/10/2010 9:27:31 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I want to start a floor mill in Kota, Rajasthan. so I would like to inquire about following things:
    - minimum investment
    - government rules and regulations
    - type of machines
    - is the location suitable for this business?
    - minimum requirement of land according to government norms
  • 54. Humayun-Javed said on 6/12/2010 4:00:28 AM
    Hi! respected sir i wants to know the complete procedure of erecting a flour mill, its pro & cons the departments involved in it, my location is KASUR, PUNJAB, PAKISTAN.
  • 55. Dinesh Patni said on 6/16/2010 5:06:31 AM
    dear sir i want to establish small flour mill plant has been capacity 2000 to 3000 kg in 8 hours please tell me about all details of establishment and cost of plant thanks.
  • 56. kuldeep singh cheema said on 6/22/2010 9:20:24 AM
    i want to help for flour mill plant machine buying. kashipur, udham singh nager(uttrakhand state)
  • 57. rajas upasani said on 6/24/2010 12:42:42 PM
    I want to set up flour mill in mumbai
    1) How much space does it required?
    2) How much is cost of flour mill machine?
  • 58. sanjeev goyal said on 6/26/2010 8:23:15 AM
    i am sanjeev goyal i am expert in agriculture business i am flour mill expert and i can give u full support to start ur own flour mill unit my mobile no is 9814865809
  • 59. SANJAY KUMAR SINGH said on 7/1/2010 10:39:13 AM
    please tell me total investment required item wise to install atta/flour mill.
  • 60. Devendra Dixit said on 7/2/2010 2:01:48 AM
    Please tell me total investment required item wise to install small size atta/flour mill for market selling 5,10,20 kg packing (URGENT)
  • 61. mir said on 7/3/2010 4:25:47 AM
    what are the basic requirements to start small flour mill and what is the total expenditure to start pakistan\sindh\hyderabad
  • 62. omkarthik said on 7/5/2010 4:38:20 AM
    i want to start wheat mill industry in my town so pls guide me how to start and procedure of start an wheat mill industry
  • 63. Ms zhang said on 7/6/2010 4:14:23 AM
    We are specialized in establishing flour plant, we can supply best service and best product to help you set up your own flour mill, my email is grace@chinaddy.com
  • 64. preet said on 7/7/2010 7:22:47 AM
    i want to start 30tdp plant for finished products like atta/basin etc in ludhiana. pls contact for plant layout machinery etc
  • 65. imran said on 7/9/2010 8:15:08 AM
    i want to start flour mill business in hyderabad sindh pakistan . i want to know that what is the margin in this business and how can i start this businee plz send me the amazing tips for this business
  • 66. Sachin Chaudhary said on 7/11/2010 7:11:24 AM
    Hi. I'm Sachin i would like to start a flour mill project in Meerut (U.P) related parties who can help me out in this project please contact me chaudharysachin.01@gmail.com +91 9027247591. Thanks.
  • 67. Ankit said on 7/11/2010 8:19:25 AM
    I want to start flour mill business in kota raj. What is it's initial capital requirements? what r margins? what scope in it
  • 68. Miss Cherry said on 7/14/2010 11:29:08 PM
    We specialize in flour mill machinery and spare parts. We can provide all the information to built flour mill plant. My mail is cherry@chinaddy.com
  • 69. Yogesh sharma said on 7/15/2010 3:19:05 AM
    I want to open flour mill in my village which is 15 KM far from city on national high way-2 mathura uttar pradesh india. kindly suggest for finance investment & machinery required & other required information. regards yogesh sharma.
  • 70. Mrs Pereira said on 7/22/2010 4:24:09 AM
    I Own a Durable - Heavy Duty Mill /Machinery. Ideal for making Corn Meal, Coffee, Wheat Flour, and other dried grain materials. Please Advise on how to start a home based industry. License, raw material procurement, cost involved, marketing
  • 71. ramakrishna said on 7/22/2010 6:17:01 PM
    hi i want to start business like flour mill or petty shop if have ideas plz send mail or u suggestions call 9036343406 give missed call
  • 72. muhammad abid said on 7/24/2010 8:06:24 AM
    i wanna start flour mill in sadik abad, pakistan. please give me total cost estimate for a better flour mill.
  • 73. Texpro(India) said on 7/24/2010 1:48:21 PM
    One of our client is contemplating setting up a modern minimum economic size flour mill in west bengal. Kindly arrange sending all technology and commercial inputs
  • 74. bal krishan gupta said on 7/29/2010 9:00:29 AM
    hello sir, I have my factory at uttaranchal, pauri , and i am a resident of delhi want to start my factory in food processing or floor mill.. please guide which one is better option from both of them with less investment.. and how to set up plant. and other requirements... if any in set up..
  • 75. Akhtar Hussain said on 7/30/2010 4:58:44 AM
    I want to set a new flour mill at ubauro along G T road distt Ghotki sindh as raw material is easily available for the purpose. let me know how much it cost?
  • 76. prakash chandra nath said on 7/31/2010 12:10:02 PM
    i am in abu road rajasthan to start small scale industry flour mill plant pls give me detail and how much investment to start and sales also
  • 77. Abhijit Shah said on 8/1/2010 4:09:11 AM
    i m shah abhijit from shirpur maharashtra. please forward me a complete project report of roller flour mill for aata, maida @ 30mtpd.
  • 78. brijpal singh said on 8/2/2010 5:14:10 AM
    I want to open flour mill in my village which is 15 KM far from Baghpat, 40 KM from Ghaziabad & 35 KM from Delhi on Delhi Saharanpur national high way Baghapt uttar pradesh india. kindly suggest for finance investment & machinery required & other required information. regards Brijpal Singh 9999725640.
  • 79. Govind Ankade said on 8/3/2010 12:20:32 AM
    Nanded, mahashtra, India. I have to open commercial flour mill company . Am the student of college of technology. plz tel me all necessary info. On ankade555@gmail.com.
  • 80. vijay kumar said on 8/4/2010 8:12:59 AM
    dear sir, i want to open a flour mill in himachal pradesh, please tell me about min. invest.and required machinery and the related profit. kindly send the info. into my mail id mentioned above. regards, vijay kumar
  • 81. Lokesh goutam said on 8/8/2010 8:32:40 AM
    sir i want to open a flour mil plant having the capacity of 10 t/day .Please provide me all the information regarding this
  • 82. Ammar said on 8/9/2010 1:15:01 AM
    Dear Sir, i wish to open a flour mill near Lahore. can u please tell me the minimum requirement of flour mill along with the minimum capital requirement. My email address is: ammarkhalidch@gmail.com Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
  • 83. saurabh bansal said on 8/14/2010 2:32:30 AM
    Hello, this is saurabh bansal an instrumentation engineer. as my background is farming. so i want to open a flour mil plant having the capacity of 10 t/day. so could u plz help me regarding initial investments, and it's market, machines etc. and planning to locate it in kurukshetra district in haryana, india. regards, saurabh bansal, 09776594863
  • 84. Viral Nayak said on 8/16/2010 3:08:23 AM
    Hi, This is viral nayak from india. I want to know the whole details to start my own small unit of flour mill or specially of maida flour. Please send me the information that i can start the business. How much investment need, Which machinery will need.... etc. Please send the answer as soon as possible. Thanks, Viral Nayak.
  • 85. David said on 8/24/2010 2:41:20 AM
    We can offer the small complete set of flour mill machinery and maize mill machinery, if you need more information, please email me david@chinaddy.com
  • 86. Vikash Pandey said on 8/27/2010 10:43:49 PM
    i want to open flour mill in bihar, i dont have much idea about Mill. plzzz suggest me. thnx
  • 87. mr d patel said on 8/28/2010 4:22:53 PM
    dear sir please write me requirement for to set up wheat flour mill in ukraine i have my own warehouse in ukraine and now just to set up capacity upto 5000 tons email me full details of machinery including packaging etc. thanx mr patel
  • 88. naveen aggarwal said on 8/30/2010 2:18:51 AM
    hello sir, i am a mechanical engineer, want to open a medium size flour mill in Delhi region can u please tell me how much it costs and what are the machineries i should have for it? u can contact me on naveen.nitkkr@gmail.com 9716368851
  • 89. nirmal kudhail said on 9/1/2010 12:47:46 AM
    i want to open flour mill in jandiala(jalandhar), please tell me how much it cost without land. tell any for sale flour mill. contact me nirmal. kudhail@yahoo.com
  • 90. manoj shah said on 9/1/2010 10:45:00 AM
    Dear Sir, i want to open flour mill in near surat (GUJRAT)i dont have much idea about mill. pls suggest me. i have 4000 sq yards land. thnx.
  • 91. irshad said on 9/2/2010 7:20:23 AM
    i would like to start a new mill by my own so if you can able to give me some information about that will be more helpful irshu004@hotmail.com
  • 92. Luke Rogers said on 9/3/2010 8:39:09 AM
    We at Aremit Global Resources are experts in Wheat, Corn/Maize milling technology. For Flow Sheet Design, Set up requirements, Flour quality advisory services, out sourcing of milling machines, Project Management, Installation & commissioning supervision, Staff training, and all related functions; please consult us. Send your detailed requests to email: aremitresources@hotmail.com, or call Mr. Luke on +971 566950637. We are based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
  • 93. saurabh verma said on 9/3/2010 2:10:34 PM
    Hi, This is saurabh verma from unnao, kanpur, u.p india. I want to know the whole details to start my own small unit of flour mill or specially of atta flour. Please send me the information that i can start the business. How much investment need, Which machinery will need, from where i can purchase.... etc. Please send the answer as soon as possible. with regards, saurabh verma, 9936783057
  • 94. Danish Kawatra said on 9/4/2010 3:27:47 PM
    Hello every one i am Danish Kawatra from Centrifugal Castings (India)based at Malerkotla, Punjab, India . We manufacture highest quality FLOUR MILL ROLLS in India. For any query please contact us at +91-9878066600, centrifugalcastingsindia@gmail.com.
  • 95. Kashif Rasul said on 9/9/2010 12:57:31 AM
    hi, i want to start my business of flour mill in Mandi bahauddin pakistan. i want to know which type of machines use in it and what is the price of these machines. what is the process of this type of mill. how much capital i need. in future i want to make it general flour mill and multinational. please tell me some about this. thks.
  • 96. Rahul said on 9/10/2010 7:51:01 AM
    Hi, i am looking into the prospects of starting a flour mill in Assam. Can anyone help me with investment required, expected profit margins and profit scale. My email id is dhandhariarahul@gmail.com
  • 97. muhammad tabish said on 9/10/2010 4:10:40 PM
    hi i want to start my business of roller flour mill in hyderabad s.i.t.e in pakistan. i want to know which type of machines use in it and what is the price of these machine and what is the process of this type of mill. how much capital i need in future. i want to make it general and multinational. i have open court yard area 180"*70". and covered wear house area 180"*100". total area 1 acre plot.
  • 98. mohit goel said on 9/12/2010 5:18:19 AM
    i want to install a modern flour mill of a capacity of 50-100 tonnes/day. i want to know the total expenditure for installing, starting and running of a business, is there any subsidy by the Indian government.
  • 99. Rahul Revade said on 9/13/2010 4:37:40 AM
    I want to install Floor mill capacity 50Tons per day, I am based at Phaltan, Dist. Satara, State Maharashtra, India
  • 100. naziruddin said on 9/14/2010 3:26:12 AM
    we are machinery dealer some of our clients are a need of 10 ton /p.d, 20 t.p.d and 5 t.p.d shortly required machinery catalog, total project price there of additional applicable taxes etc. machinery fitting and trial facilities and charges thereof period of supply further if party require only 10 t.p.d atta making plant, please send detail urgently. maharashtra india dist Aurangabad
  • 101. Narendra Kumar Shahi said on 9/14/2010 8:06:58 AM
    I want to install large scale production of floor mill and I want to open in Bihar (Augragabad)India. Can you give me suggestion regarding the same.
  • 102. bilal said on 9/14/2010 2:00:00 PM
    i have a flour mill in lahore punjab pakistan. I need a partner .if anybody interested he can contact with me. 0300 8465259:
  • 103. Billu said on 9/15/2010 3:09:55 AM
    I want to create a flour mill 30mt per day and 60mt per day in Ethiopia, anyone help me, tell me all details, my email alidavidba2@gmail.com, thanks
  • 104. Kosh Raj Adhikari said on 9/15/2010 10:53:24 PM
    Hi I am looking to setup a small scale flour mill plant in Nepal. I wish to know the pros and cons of the business. Moreover, I want a guide line regarding the establishment cost of the machine Lumbini Zone Nepal +9779857024245
  • 105. abhay said on 9/17/2010 11:24:40 AM
    Hi i am abhitosh. sir i want to create a flour mill 30mt per day production plant in bettiah bihar INDIA. tell me all detail (plant price etc). my mobil no.+919525313766
  • 106. Cosmas Andraga said on 9/21/2010 10:15:02 AM
    I am looking to setup a small scale maize flour mill plant in Gulu, Uganda. I wish to know the pros and cons of the business or the main cost elements (machinery, land, labour, running costs, other inputs, etc) for the business.
  • 107. Amit Sharma expert adviser said on 9/23/2010 12:02:16 PM
    Dear Mohit, Please Provide your contact details.

• 108. Rajesh kumar said on 9/26/2010 5:03:34 AM
    I am looking to setup a new wheat flour mill.I wish to know the pros and cons of the business or the main cost elements (machinery, land, labour, running costs, other inputs, etc) for the business.I also want to know the new technology developed for flour mill with high production capacity and latest machinery developed with low power consumption to minimize production cost.
  • 109. vinod said on 9/27/2010 4:37:25 AM
    please tell me that i want to open a flour mill in Ratlam. and how can setup my business. and sales in which market. Thanks
  • 110. navneet singh said on 9/29/2010 7:48:42 AM
    i like to establish a flour mill of 50 tons quantity in one day. plz help me to give information from beginning. i like to set this up in shri har gobindpur near batala, distt. gurdaspur state punjab in India
  • 111. Piyush Katariya said on 10/1/2010 4:58:00 AM
    Want to set-up a flour mill of 75TPD capacity in Utran, Tal Erandol, Dist. Jalgaon, Maharashtra majorly for captive consumption. I am evaluating various options like either turnkey project to be awarded to interested concerns or only plant and machinery to be ordered. I want guidance from you on probable suppliers for plant and machinery and probable interested parties for taking this as a turnkey project.
  • 112. Sames Johnson. said on 10/4/2010 4:37:17 PM
    WE ARE LOOKING FOR FOREIGN PARTNERS OR FOREIGN PROFESSIONAL BAKERS TO RUN A FACTORY BUSINESS IN NIGERIA FOR BAKING BREAD.WE HAVE GOOD LOCATION SITE AND READY TO PUT IN SOME FUNDS TO RUN THE BUSINESS SUCCESSFULLY.SERIOUS INTERESTED PARTNERS SHOULD SEND ME DETAILS TO sunsportagency@in.com OR CALL ME DIRECTLY ON MY MOBILE NUMBER +2348136299668 TO DISCUSS.
  • 113. Pablo Rebolledo said on 10/8/2010 12:48:02 PM
    Dear Sir or Madam. Good day , can you please gave me some technical data on a RONCAGLIA flour mill .Italy. I need ELECTRIC MOTOS power out put (kw) on the T-1, T-2 , T-3 ROLLER on a 250X 1000 roller units. Also the milling capacity , tons/hour for a mill Roncaglia equipped with 4 roller mills ( double roller 250x1000) Air -sifter system. Thank . Best Regards. Pablo Rebolledo. TEMUCO-CHILE
  • 114. Tich Chikwaira said on 10/8/2010 1:30:26 PM
    Hie i need to know how i can access machinery on credit basis and what sort of machinery do i need to use for Commercial Scale flour milling enterprise and can you import Wheat would need contacts for wheat traders and more people who sell machinery
  • 115. Tich Chikwaira said on 10/8/2010 1:53:54 PM
    Hie i need to know how i can access machinery with a payment plan facility,what sort of machinery do i need for Commercial Scale Flour Milling and will be grateful of manufacturers of the machinery could contact me and advise on the machinery used.Would also appreciate if there are any Wheat traders who can get in touch with me i'm based in france my contacts are tchikwaira@yahoo.co.uk +33369215554 Landline Mobile +33699627361
  • 116. kuldeep kaw said on 10/10/2010 7:34:26 AM
    I want to set up flour mill, what is range of budget for opening small scale unit with capacity of 10 tons per day to 50 tons per day . Thanks
  • 117. Ravindra dubey said on 10/11/2010 5:58:43 AM
    Sir i want to start the flour mill in my area , want to know the amount and land required for it,also want to know the profitability of the mill.
  • 118. Nirad Baran Ghosh said on 10/12/2010 12:49:24 PM
    Sir i want to know about the machines required to set up a flour mill of capacity 2 ton and also the expenditure for doing so.i want to set it up at Chakulia,Jharkhand,India.Thanks!
  • 119. Atul Kumar singh said on 10/18/2010 7:22:41 AM
    I want to start a new flour mill business. please send me the full detail about it. like its process, machinery required and its price, initial investment required and much more which you can. the location for the plant is Badaun, (Uttar Pradesh), India. I'll be very thankful to you.
  • 120. Mayank Jain said on 10/20/2010 2:59:09 AM
    Dear Sir, I think the information on your website is helpful. I thank you on behalf of all wanna-be entrepreneur. I come from a family with agriculture background and belong to a small village in Madhya Pradesh. I am interested in putting a small scale flour mill in my village. I would like to know the initial capital cost, yearly operational & maintenance cost and profitability of this business. Thanks and Regards, Mayank
  • 121. dinesh sharma said on 10/27/2010 9:02:36 AM
    i'm interested to start my own floor mill, so please send me information related to floor mill like total cost of plant setup, n maintenance cost , thanks and regard ....dinesh sharma
  • 122. MAHESH said on 11/16/2010 1:12:46 AM
    sir this is mahesh i want to know the cost of setting a flour mill(chakki plant) of 10 to 50 tones what are the requirement and initial investment required for that plz.. tell my mail id is mahesh_urs99@yahoo.com, 9824441000
  • 123. MOD. ARIF said on 11/19/2010 12:15:55 PM
    Dear Sir/madam, i wanna start a floor mill in haridwar (Uttarakhand) so please help me, how to start floor mill.
  • 124. dharamveer said on 11/22/2010 1:38:18 AM
    madam/sir, i want to start a flour mill in palwal(haryana). how to start a flour mill. how much initial cost to set up flour mill.
  • 125. Amit Sharma expert adviser said on 11/22/2010 3:20:14 AM
    I request all the people to provide your contact details who are interested in setting up a flour mill in india or contact Jai Hanuman Flour Mills Consultant at amitsharma@consultant.com or call +91-9873452121

• 126. ARUN said on 11/30/2010 3:40:46 AM
    Dear Sir, We want to start a packing aatta business, so i want to know cost of a mini flour mill plant, capacity 500 KG per 8 hour.
  • 127. kp singh parmar said on 11/30/2010 8:20:16 AM
    hi, i'm kirti pal singh, based in Farrukhabad in U.P., INDIA start my own flour mill, i want to ask for the set up of commercial flour mill as i belong to a farmer family. how much area and investment is require for it.
  • 128. shailesh said on 12/3/2010 7:36:57 AM
    Hi I am looking to setup a small scale flour mill(maida and rava) plant in yavatmal(MH). I wish to know require machinery business. Moreover, I want a guide line regarding the establishment cost of the machine and production limit.
  • 129. raman sharma said on 12/3/2010 11:33:52 AM
    i want to know the important facts of flour mills like its employment giving opportunities and like its annual turnover, lucknow, up, india
  • 130. sanjay kumar said on 12/5/2010 6:32:45 AM
    Dear Sir, I thank you on behalf of all wanna-be entrepreneur. I come from a family with agriculture background and belong to a small village in Bihar,india. I am interested in putting a flour mill with average capacity in my village. I would like to know the initial capital cost, yearly operational & maintenance cost and profitability of this business. Thanks & Regards, sanjay
  • 131. shabbir said on 12/5/2010 2:29:14 PM
    I am an MBA and I have plans to StartUp a small scale Flour Mill(Products like Mirchi, Dhaniya and Wheat) and I am looking for certain Process of Production with Safety and Quality as it is a food product. I request you to help me by providing the exact process of Production, Packaging and I would highly appreciate if you can provide a blueprint of a Business Plan(Structured Business plan, Cost of investment, Working Capital needed, operational strategies & work force needed). If possible please provide the information from where I can get the related machinery. Awaiting for a positive response soon. Thanks & Regards, Shabbir
  • 132. Alex said on 12/8/2010 7:40:00 PM
    I'm looking for company who want supply Wheat Flour to Russia. My partners interested to buy wheat flour permanently. My e-mail:alexmoll66@gmail.com Send me message. Best regards Alex
  • 133. raheem shaikh said on 12/14/2010 10:56:40 AM
    Hi, manufacturer, vendors, supplier, technical support giver. I want to open a floor milling unit at bijapur karnataka state pls give information in this regards
  • 134. aasif khan said on 12/17/2010 2:47:01 AM
    i am start a low investment 50000/- to 75000/- small scale flour mill product aata. maida.suji.daliya. please provide production process machinery and packing information related machinery. i wait to your positive response.thanks and regards.aasif
  • 135. Ankit said on 12/19/2010 6:31:29 AM
    wants to start atta chaaki plant of an capacity of 50-60 tons per day please guide...
  • 136. Kushminder Atwal said on 12/21/2010 8:31:21 AM
    i want to start a low investment 75000/- to 100000/- small scale flour mill product aata. maida. suji. daliya at Kangra (H.P.). please provide production process machinery and packing information related machinery. i wait to your positive response. thanks and regards.Kushminder Atwal (09855116162)
  • 137. Shivendra Tiwari said on 12/23/2010 4:33:17 AM
    Hello, I am an MBA. I want to establish a MODERN HIGH CAPACITY COMMERCIAL FLOUR MILL. My budget is Rs 15,00,000 (US $30,000). Could you please let me know the best brands of the machines? -Shivendra
  • 138. Manjunath said on 12/27/2010 11:53:17 AM
    Hi, I am Manjunath.S from Bangalore, i want to start flour mill but i don't have any idea about it, could me please help me. 9035660026
  • 139. shekhar pandey said on 12/27/2010 1:27:39 PM
    i want to start up a flour mill in a small town in U.P. what is capital required to start on a small scale, to begin with. which all machines r required
  • 140. NAYAN RATHOD said on 12/28/2010 11:21:16 AM
    I HAVE A FLOUR MILL IN OUR VILLAGE ITS A STONE BASED PLS GUIDE ME OTHER FLOUR MILL & I WOULD LIKE TO START PACKED WHEAT FLOUR PLS GUIDE ME 09825699386
  • 141. Hitender Maggon said on 12/30/2010 2:41:21 AM
    We specialize in flour mill, Rice Mill, Energy Food, Spice Plant, Maize Plants, Food Processing machinery and spare parts. We can provide all the information to built Food Processing plant. My Mobile No-9810595095
  • 142. pradeep said on 1/3/2011 11:55:12 AM
  • 143. Susanta Sarkar said on 1/5/2011 7:17:58 AM
    i want to start rolling floor mill 60 /100 mt per day kindly guide me regarding new technology and supplier of machine.Susanta Sarkar Mobile=9830633565
  • 144. Raj Sirsa said on 1/9/2011 3:04:30 AM
    i want to set a floor mill with 25-45 lacs. plz give me information related to project such as machine's cost, technology, budget and law. so plz send a project report on my email address. cont. 09416626261, 9310002139
  • 145. Yasir said on 1/9/2011 3:04:32 AM
    I will request you for complete details for establishment of a floor mill. Its cost and benefit analysis, total machinery requirements, Total area required for this business and initial investment requirements.
  • 146. Shyam Mohan said on 1/9/2011 9:42:30 AM
    My business at a village in U.P. and i want to more improvement our business. Now-a-days i am running a business of flour mill i want to improve more and more that's why please you can send me right way to run more and more....
  • 147. subhash kumar said on 1/12/2011 2:21:04 AM
    is there any subsidy on flour milling unit in india other than PMEGP?
  • 148. PANKAJ said on 1/15/2011 12:11:35 AM
    dear all. i am pankaj from kota rajasthan.and recently bought the closed flour mill here it self. but i dont have any experience. so if any body interested to run it in the joint venture can come forward by calling me on 9414184676.as i am also looking for the person who is pursuing this business of flour mill and here in rajasthan there is tremendous scope for the final products. thanks
  • 149. Subhan said on 1/17/2011 7:05:47 AM
    What will be the approximate investment and what will be the margin, is there any short term course on Flour milling. what are the certificates and permits required to run the business. Could you please forward the complete information. Hope to hear soon, Thanks.
  • 150. anoop said on 1/17/2011 8:41:12 AM
    Please let me know the complete details for establishment of a floor mill. It's cost and profit margin, total machinery requirements/ cost, Total area required for this business and initial investment requirements. and I want to start in Indore[MP]. Please send me details for same.
  • 151. B T Gorti said on 1/24/2011 10:16:24 AM
    i am food consultant based in Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh. My profile is food safety, project implementation. Kindly contact me on 9177619124, regards
  • 152. madina behlim said on 1/26/2011 2:15:46 AM
    profit margin in flour milling business where i can get the machinery for wheat flour business my location is in jhotwara market near national handloom in jaipur please do contact me on my no. 09461307774 thankyou
  • 153. SANDEEP SINGH said on 1/28/2011 7:06:08 AM
    I would like to setup a Mini Plant of Flour mill(15mt/day) in Varanasi U.P. India but i have no idea regarding this so please help me that how much money spend it.
  • 154. Anil Sharma said on 2/4/2011 7:44:29 AM
    I want to start flour mill business, but i do not have any idea about this so kindly suggest me how can i start this business and this business is profitable or not. I want to start in chandigarh. how much investment in this business. Kindly suggest. Regards, Anil Sharma, 09646109933
  • 155. Rohit Jain said on 2/7/2011 5:38:10 AM
    I Want To Establish A Wheat Floor Mill In my Village Hingonia Near Jaipur Please Tell Me How I Start It, How Much Investment Needed in it , From where I Buy machinery setup.
  • 156. sourav kumar said on 2/11/2011 4:26:35 AM
    I am working in CFTRI and while searching some information I stumbled upon this site quite interesting but what I realise most of the participants are bit ignorant. I just want to highlight the fact that, Flour milling is of three types, Plate milling or also called chakki Milling is simple process and more than 8 lakh such units are working across India and this mill is used for producing whole wheat atta only. Second type quite uncommon in India is Hammer milling this is also used to produce whole wheat atta and some intermediate products in Middle Africa and some parts of India, The third type of flour milling is called Roller Flour Milling this produces variety of products viz. Refined flour (MAIDA) Semolina(Sooji), Resultant Atta, Bran and Germ. This is quite sophisticated milling process and in India feasible capacity for such mill is 80 - 100 T per day and this costs about 2-2.5 crores if Indian machineries are used but for Imported ones minimum feasible capacity would be 150 Tons per day and it should cost anywhere from 6-10 Crores. If any one has any further query or clarification can freely contact me 09243581222, I shall be glad to share my information to satisfy them.
  • 157. anup said on 2/24/2011 6:03:44 AM
    i am going to set up mini floor mill at Ramanagar,west chamaparan,BIhar)where raw material is not a problem. kindly send me complete project report in details so that we can start the business immediately.
  • 158. amrinder singh dhanjal said on 2/26/2011 2:40:32 AM
    dear sir, We are the leading manufacturers of the flour mill machinery and we can help you establish a flour mill plants at very reasonable price we can provide all information about food processing plants for more information plz contact us. Amrinder singh 09528709293 09837119909
  • 159. sunil kumar said on 2/26/2011 5:31:09 AM
    am looking to setup a small scale besan/wheat flour mill plant in pratapgarh up. I wish to know the business or the main cost elements machinery, land, labour, running costs,and profit margin etc plz give me the detail of the project, thanks and regard, sunil
  • 160. Zekarias M said on 3/1/2011 3:15:57 AM
    Hello Sir, I am working as Family Empowerment Expert in Ethiopia. I have planned to prepare a project proposal on establishing floor mill for urban and rural poor people to provide them to earn income. So would you provide me a list of machineries which are affordable at a lower price and those don’t require advanced knowledge to operate them including their cost? Sincerely, Z. M
  • 161. subhash choudhary said on 3/3/2011 5:34:36 AM
    i have flour & oil mill in SIKAR RAJASTHAN. I want to know that is this compulsory to take AGMark for packaging for flour & oil pack of 5/10/15 KG
  • 162. Raghunath expert adviser said on 3/3/2011 10:57:10 PM
    @subhash choudhary, yes you need it. Here you can find more about it. http://agmarknet.nic.in/agm_std1.htm

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 163. rakesh deep said on 3/4/2011 9:14:32 AM
    hi myself rakesh deep from new delhi, i just wanted to know about flour mill,that how the whole system works, its initially setup cost(small scale)and govt. regulation. what type of necessary documentation we should have to start a commercial unit.
  • 164. Tumburai Nelson said on 3/8/2011 9:07:26 AM
    I kindly request for information to set up and run a flour milling business in Harare, Zimbabwe. What type of equipment can i use, its capacity, from which suppliers at what cost.
  • 165. Upendra Dattatraya Kulkarni said on 3/15/2011 10:16:28 AM
    We want to set up a flour mill unit in Pune Maharashtra...need help in knowing where can i get good, skilled labour for flour mill unit and also the spare parts of machinery and the details of licenses required to obtain for such a unit.
  • 166. arman khan said on 3/16/2011 12:14:03 PM
    i want to start flour mill at commercial level so i want to know about machinery available for this.and what will min. cost for machine.
  • 167. alex menyha said on 3/17/2011 10:23:23 PM
    located in Kampala Uganda. I wish to get a sample project proposal or business plan for soliciting financial support to establishing a flour mill in the rural setting for income generating
  • 168. vikash sharma said on 3/21/2011 3:00:24 AM
    i want to purchase best machine for small size flour mill. please guide me for this. vikash sharma, karnal (haryana)
  • 169. Mahesh Kumar said on 3/22/2011 1:05:50 PM
    hello sir. i am upto set a atta chakki plant at Ranchi, Jharkhand. I want to set up an atta chakki plant in low budget but with good and advanced machines. Please guide me for this and provide me details regarding machines. Thank You
  • 170. Mahesh Kumar said on 3/22/2011 1:17:06 PM
    i have to set up whole wheat chakki plant. please contact me if u know about any good and advanced second hand machineries required for this.thank you
  • 171. Amit Sharma expert adviser said on 3/24/2011 11:29:01 AM
    @Mahesh Kumar, Second Hand Machinery for Flour Mills are usually not available on Internet. You have to contact the Flour Mill Consultants as they are always in touch with their clients wishing to sell their Plants or Machinery. As a consultant I do not recommend Second Hand Machinery because the flour milling technology is improving rapidly and you should setup the plant with latest technology and machinery as the market is too competitive and margins are limited. Thanks & Regards

• 172. Sampurnanand Choudhary said on 3/25/2011 6:25:45 AM
    Sir i want to set up a flour mill of 5 roller but i dont have any idea regarding this. so pls provide me how much initial capital require for the set up. pls provide me details information.
  • 173. Amit Sharma expert adviser said on 3/25/2011 7:50:01 AM
    @Sampurnanand Choudhary, First i would like to advise you to go for 6 Roller Mills not for 5. The reason for that is the process of making good quality Maida requires 6 rollers mills. 6 roller mills plant has the capacity of 4 ton/hour and it will cost you approx 2.5 Crores including Building, Godowns and Machinery(Indian Make). For imported plant it will cost you 4-6 Crores. If have any more queries feel free to post here, We will be glad to help you. You can also have a chat on the email mentioned in my signature.

• 174. Varun said on 3/26/2011 12:03:05 AM
    I want to start a mini Roller flour mill (10 ton per day) location U.P.(WEST), india. what is the approx cost for that plant. Pls guide me on this issue varun_gimt@rediff.com Mob: 90120 11597.
  • 175. Amit Sharma expert adviser said on 3/26/2011 1:53:10 AM
    @Varun, We Do not recommend ROLLER FLOUR MILL with less than 100 Ton/Day Capacity. You can go for Chakki Plant But that also should have capacity of 2 Ton/Hour.

• 176. bhushan sharma said on 3/26/2011 3:35:57 AM
    sir, i want to start a small scale wheat flour mill i want some advices on that project. cont no mine 09977260029
  • 177. Amit Sharma expert adviser said on 3/26/2011 4:20:38 AM
    @bhushan sharma, Please read all the comments posted in this article, You will get the complete idea about flour milling business.

• 178. Zeeshan Swati said on 3/26/2011 1:53:22 PM
    Hi i m Zeeshan. i want to establish a flour mill in Khyber Pukhtoonkhwa Pakistan. please inform me about the total cost coming on it and other things related with this field.
  • 179. Amit Sharma expert adviser said on 3/28/2011 7:31:30 AM

@Vinod Kumar, to start a flour mill in any part of india you need following documents/NOCs.

1. Change of land use if not allotted as Commercial land.
    2. NOC from Pollution and Fire Department as ROLLER flour mill is a pollution free unit.
    3. Registration in Sales Tax.
    4. Registration in District Industrial Corporation.
    5. Estimated cost for 4 Ton/Hour Flour Mill is Rs. 2.5 Crores.
    6. Land Requirement is Minimum 1 acre.

For detailed information about Loan, Subsidy, List of machinery, Designing, Etc. You can have a chat on my email id given below. For general inquiry you can post here so that others may also get help from that.

• 180. abdulnaiemmansoori said on 3/28/2011 1:36:26 PM
    i want to open a flour mill but i want .5 ton per day grinding mill automatic plant please help
  • 181. Seth Kpodovia said on 4/1/2011 3:13:35 PM
    My business location will be sogakope I want to start flour mill help me with list of equipments technical proposals sources of equipments etc hope to hear from you
  • 182. Navya said on 4/5/2011 6:13:54 AM
    Hi, i am from Udaipur...i want to learn more about flour mills, project details, costing, profitability, maintenance and its suitability for place like udaipur. Thanks
  • 183. Amit Sharma expert adviser said on 4/5/2011 6:55:32 AM
    @Navya, Flour Milling Business in rajasthan was not so good because of extra taxes and vat. But the good news is that govt. has removed most of the taxes from wheat and its by products in March 2011 . In fact rajasthan has become the perfect place to start this business, no matter whether its Udaipur or any other part of rajasthan. We had already setup 2 Flour Mills in udaipur, one is M/s Bhanvi Agro and other is its Sister Concern. For costing, profitability and other details please read the comments posted in this article. its not easy to repeat same comments again and again.

• 184. abhishek shankar said on 4/6/2011 10:58:29 AM
    madam/sir, i want to start a flour mill in allahabad (uttar pradesh). how to start a flour mill. how much initial cost to set up flour mill.I need full detail to start up a new flour mill
  • 185. jatin khandelwal said on 4/6/2011 10:58:29 AM
    dear amit, i have an commercial land of 150 sq yard in gaziahbad and want to establish a flour mill on that land. so will you please tell me that how much capital will be needed to establish a plant of the capacity of 10 ton a day. which type of mill will be better for the purpose? if there are any taxed in uttar pradesh for this business? what documentation will be needed to start it? regards, jatin khandelwal
  • 186. Amit Sharma expert adviser said on 4/7/2011 12:21:58 AM
    @jatin khandelwal,
    Plant Cost 10/Day = 10 Lacs,
    Building Cost = 10 Lacs
    Working Capital = 10 Lacs
    No Sales Tax on Wheat Products in U.P. Purchase Tax is there.

• 187. T Chakradhar Swamy said on 4/8/2011 3:38:04 AM
    Dear sir, We are the manufacturer of AFFS machine is so called pouch packing machine. Range from 100gm to 10kg pack for atta,maida,suzi and all type of powder products.If u need any suggestion regarding this machines ,please contact me.my no is 09312334412 mail id is- ( swamytchakradhar@gmail.com ) These day customers are very interested for pouch of any product because of its look and convenient to handle and as required quantity etc. NEW DELHI
  • 188. Geetha said on 4/9/2011 5:40:01 AM
    Dear Sirs, I am Geetha. I am working in art glass studio but I would like to do a business in the food industries I thought better to start flour mill. So can I have the details for the starting the flour mill, what is the initial investments I have to and how about market . Gadag, Karnataka, India. Thanking you, Geetha
  • 189. Himanshu said on 4/10/2011 2:44:01 AM
    I would like to set up a plant of flour mill in delhi(India) but don't have any idea regarding this. So please help me that how much money it will take for starting up of this plant.
  • 190. Amit Sharma expert adviser said on 4/10/2011 5:23:41 AM
    @Geetha and Himanshu, Everything is explained in the above posts. Read them properly.

• 191. Dinesh Aggarwal said on 4/12/2011 7:49:13 AM
    Dear Mr. Amit, I want to start a atta chakki plant with 1ton/Hr production. Kindly suggest me about cost of the machinery required, land requirement, and government regulation to start the business. I want to start this business in haryana. Regards, Dinesh aggarwal dinagg@rediffmail.com
  • 192. Amit Sharma expert adviser said on 4/12/2011 8:04:09 AM
    Dear Dinesh,
    1 Ton/Hr is not a feasible capacity you must setup this plant with 2 Ton/Hr. or more. 2 Ton/Hr. Chakki Atta Plant Project Cost is Approx 70-80 Lacs. Including Building, Godowns and Machinery. Land Required = 15000 Sq. Ft.

Govt Regulations :
    • Change of land use if not allotted as Commercial land.
    • NOC from Pollution and Fire Department as flour mill is a pollution free unit.
    • Registration in Sales Tax.
    • Registration in District Industrial Corporation.

• 193. Deep said on 4/13/2011 5:44:58 AM
    Dear sir, I am Deep from SHIRPUR(DHULE)M.S. i wanted to setup a flour mill in SHIRPUR(DHULE)M.S. with capacity 50 to 80 ton per day please tell me the detail regarding the wheat flour mill, area required in setting a mill, investment required, please send me all the detail as soon as possible. regards Deep, deep07881@yahoo.com, 7588001710
  • 194. Amit Sharma expert adviser said on 4/14/2011 1:48:42 AM
    @Deep, Please read Comment No. 186 of this article for the answer of your query.

• 195. swatantra singh said on 4/16/2011 8:58:13 AM
    Dear sir; I want to purchase flour mill machinery to used in flour mill. please send details of machine. raniganj bazar, ballia, uttar pradesh. 09711461363
  • 196. Amit Sharma expert adviser said on 4/16/2011 11:42:21 AM
    @swatantra singh, There are so many manufactures of Flour mill machinery in india, BUT not all the machines of every manufacturer are good. You must hire a Milling Technologist before buying machinery for flour mill or any other industry.

• 197. shobhit said on 4/19/2011 12:10:43 AM
    i want open a wheat flour mill in bareilly, uttar pradesh, india please guide me in this project
  • 198. jimmy said on 4/19/2011 10:38:12 AM
    sir , i want to start up mew roller flour mill nearby delhi ,so can u pls suggest me a location nearby delhi and how is the future prospect of flour mill .
  • 199. Amit Sharma expert adviser said on 4/19/2011 11:10:22 AM
    @jimmy, Noida and Ghaziabad, Both the places are good to start a flour mill near delhi.

@shobhit , Please read the previous comments for detailed information about starting a flour mill. Bareily is a very good location to start a flour mill. Good Arrival of Wheat and Consumption of Finished Products as well.

• 200. Raghunath rao said on 4/20/2011 5:24:32 AM
    I would like to invest in this industry. i have currently 5 lakhs budget for this maida flour project. Please help me out.