Oil Recycling Business Opportunities

Oil recycling is a good way of earning a lot of income and at the same contributing a big help to the environment. It also provides a lot of opportunities and jobs to everyone who is jobless and doesn’t have any work.

This business is not just an investment to earn and gain more income, but will also be a good training field for everyone to learn the proper ways of managing their own business and companies.

An oil recycling business may somewhat sound like it’s an easy task, but as a matter of fact it’s not. This type of business requires a lot of effort from the person who will be managing it and must also have patience. The person managing this business must make sure that they will do everything they need to do in order for the business to become successful. They must also provide all the things that are needed for the oil recycling process. This business also requires good leadership and relationship with the workers and the managers.

Starting an Oil Recycling Business

The first thing that everyone should remember when starting their own oil recycling business is to find the right things and requirements for the business that they are about to invest on. Oil recycling business requires a lot of effort and patience, so this means that the person managing it will need to have these two traits. Everyone whom will be starting this kind of business must get the finest type of equipments that are need or going to be used on the oil recycling operations. They must also remember that they should look for good working workers or employees that knows this certain field of work, or they might also be given the proper training to perform the tasks that are needed.

Tips How to Be Successful on an Oil Recycling Business

The best way to earn a lot of income with this type of business is by providing the customers with the finest and best quality of product that you can offer them. The person managing this type of business must also make sure that they have a good relationship with the employees and workers so that they will also work to their fullest effort and will work hard. Patience is also a key to success in this business. Everyone should always be patient all the time when they are managing a certain business.

Benefits of an oil Recycling Business

There are lots of great benefits that can be obtained from this kind of business. Not only will the owners get a lot of income, but will also have experience on how to run a business of their own. Through this business, a lot of people will also earn and find a good paying job.

• 1. JOHN said on 1/8/2013 3:42:38 PM
    Hi i would like to start oil recycling business on a small scale for now but big in future. I am new in this industry, can you pls tell me how i can understand this business more to broaden my research. Thank you
  • 2. venus said on 3/26/2013 9:26:46 PM
    I'm looking to start a oil recycling business. i live in the Bahamas I would like to know if you think about that because we have a lot off waste oil here and if this is profitable
  • 3. asghar kashan said on 4/19/2013 3:57:24 PM
    Dear @John, please let me know where you are located?
  • 4. ganesh said on 7/18/2013 1:47:29 PM
    Hi friends, I want to start oil recycling business hyderabad, please can any one guide me how to start, whom to approach and how to run? dont know ... please help me. thanks in advance.
  • 5. nayan marvaniya said on 7/20/2013 2:15:07 AM
    Hi.... I am Nayan would like to start a oil recycling business. give me a investment project and profit margin in this business or necessary technical detail.
  • 6. allan mokoena said on 8/9/2013 5:50:55 AM
    Hi my name is Allan. i live in soweto protea, i'm currently working in a total different industry but i've always had an interest in oil recycling business, its just that i have no idea where to go and how to start, i really need a guidance please your help will be highly appreciated.
  • 7. Allan said on 9/16/2013 5:33:48 PM
    Hi Allan, my name is Thabang, I'm also looking into starting the oil recycling business, but my main focus will be on the recycling of cooking oil, i'm currently based in pretoria and this is a good business we can grow together if you are interested please send me ur email mine is thabang.monyamane@gmail.com.. Regards
  • 8. simon said on 10/10/2014 11:38:30 AM
    hi, i am interested in starting oil recycling business, can you please help me to understand more in this business and what i need to do to start.
  • 9. Thabo Albert Nchabeng said on 12/21/2014 1:17:58 PM
    Hi! I'm Thabo located in Johannesburg South Africa. I would like to start an oil recycling business also. But I unfortunately do not have the know how. May you kindly advice me on the following: (a) who are the buyers of this kind of oil? (b) the margins and how do I get to make my profits.
  • 10. Rajesh said on 1/30/2015 1:26:32 AM
    Hi , I want to start oil recycling business and my location is new delhi, please can any one guide me how to start, whom to approach and how to run? please help me.
  • 11. Trent said on 2/3/2015 1:04:22 PM
    I am looking into starting my own oil recycling business as well as a tire recycling business. Can anyone tell me where any government funds or funds period are available to assist? Thanks
  • 12. Trent said on 2/3/2015 1:10:27 PM
    Business would be located in or around Everett, PA.
  • 13. david said on 2/10/2015 1:48:17 PM
    I intend to start a veggie oil recycling business in southern california. what do i need to know? Thank you!
  • 14. Selby Phosa said on 3/12/2015 10:47:05 AM
    Hi my name is Selby Phosa i would like to start the oil recycling business, i'm staying in Daveyton Benoni in Gauteng, i will appreciate assistance on how and where to start
  • 15. neeraj said on 3/24/2015 3:30:22 PM
    Hi i want to oil recycling business can plz help me how to start the business and which tools are require and plz give me the brief description of the business and what would be total capital require to start the same.
  • 16. Sagar said on 3/27/2015 4:37:06 AM
    Hi my name is Sagar i am from Mumbai, India. Can u plz help me to start the oil recycling business. it will great help to assist me in which type of waste oil business.
  • 17. rssram said on 4/3/2015 6:32:01 AM
    we are in chennai tamilnadu .india pls guide to how can do the business pls explain and send the details to my mail id. thanks, RSSRAM
  • 18. Ashton Mzileni said on 4/17/2015 8:49:48 AM
    Hi. I have a degree in Chemical Engineering. I would like to start an oil recycling business on a small scale for but lager scale later on. I would like to be help on how can I start and how can I get the finding and all the requirements, equipments and methods which can lead the business to succeed. thank you.
  • 19. Mpho said on 4/23/2015 4:01:23 AM
    I'm currently located in Johannesburg and I would like to know better about the pro's and con's of oil recycling and as to to which board should I affiliate with for the support and for the guidance. Gift 0799879250
  • 20. Ana Carolina Mattos said on 5/3/2015 6:35:44 PM
    Hi I work with metals recycling in Brazil, but I'm moving to San Diego in California. I am researching recycling business to set up in this town. I would like to be help on how can start the oil recycler business, and how can I get the finding and all the requirements, equipments and methods which can lead the business to succeed. Thank you, Ana Carolina, Errado?
  • 21. Nelly Mntungwa said on 5/26/2015 3:27:18 PM
    hi , I am Nelly from Vryheid South Africa. I would like to start an oil recycling business. Please provide me more information
  • 22. Kelly putros said on 5/30/2015 10:15:30 PM
    Hi my name is kelly I have the idea about building the hole entire factory oil recycling center with tab quality number 1 synthetic oil but there's no money so I can start with and I can bolded in any country
  • 23. Deon said on 6/2/2015 1:14:33 PM
    Hi my name is Deon living in Ssouth Africa in the Vaal Triangle . I'm interested in the oil recycling business kindly let me know of any seminars taking place around Gauteng. Deon
  • 24. Siphiwe said on 7/5/2015 4:12:44 PM
    Hi, My name is Siphiwe from South Africa, Johannesburg. I would like to start a business of oil recycling and have no idea where to start. Please help me with the information. Regards Siphiwe
  • 25. Janga Reddy said on 7/30/2015 8:23:13 PM
    Hi I am from Hyderabad,I want to start a oil recycling business. I am new to this business could you please help by providing complete information..Thanks in advance
  • 26. shadrack said on 8/6/2015 3:41:30 PM
    Hello ,my name is shadrack, i would like to go into oil recycling business but i do not know where to start, please send me all the necessary info...I live in Botswana
  • 27. Nafs said on 8/27/2015 7:09:18 AM
    Hi I am from Pretoria and would like to know how to start this business.
  • 28. sandeep said on 10/6/2015 11:28:43 PM
    I am interested in starting oil recycling plant in varanasi Uttar Pradesh.here oil means transformer oil, automotive lubricant and other such oil. Kindly provide cost effective plan.
  • 29. sandeep said on 10/6/2015 11:31:07 PM
    Want to start the oil recycling plant in varanasi, India. Oil means transformer oil, automotive lubricant and such other oils. Please provide cost effective plan because my investment will be less. Thanks
  • 30. Setemere Macheli said on 10/7/2015 8:56:52 AM
    I am currently based in Lesotho and want to kick start with oil recycling here in Lesotho, for now I want to start by collection used oil and haul it to RSA for recycling but eventually want to recycle oil here in the Mt kingdom....tips on way forward....
  • 31. Nelson said on 11/2/2015 7:15:44 AM
    I am situated at Mthatha in the former Transkei that is in the Eastern Cape, South Africa . My interest is in either of the 2 recycling businesses that is Glass and or Oil .
  • 32. gilbert said on 11/11/2015 6:53:37 AM
    I am gilbert, i am in north west province. I am interested in oil recycling business and i need advice on where to start and who to contact in order to start the business.
  • 33. Nikshay said on 12/20/2015 9:47:42 AM
    Hi, I am Nikshay from Assam, willing to start this type of small unit, please send me a detailed project Report for a small unit also the procedure for getting clearance/NOC from Pollution control board.
  • 34. shyam david said on 1/22/2016 3:51:57 AM
    I need a advice regarding in this business, plsss contact me ,shyam r ,petroleum engineer. Contact shyamdavid4u@gmail.com
  • 35. lenah said on 3/2/2016 5:22:55 PM
    Hi I'm Lenah from pretoria I want to start a oil recycling business but I don't know wherer to start and who to talk to.
  • 36. Mehauhelo Evodia Mphatse said on 3/19/2016 7:14:15 PM
    I live in Maseru Lesotho I want to recycle oil, how can I start and where can I get a necessary equipment ,and where do I start, how much I need for a start?
  • 37. prabhakaran said on 3/28/2016 2:08:03 AM
    Hi, this prabhakaran thank your for our informations , Now first i have collected waste oil. Please share with some news.thank you.
  • 38. Thabo said on 4/21/2016 12:37:53 PM
    Hi my name is Thabo from south Africa mpumalanga and I'd like to know more about starting oil recycling business,please anyone with info to share with me.thank you.
  • 39. Thabo said on 4/27/2016 12:32:27 PM
    Hi I'm interested in oil recycling and I would like to know how do I go about starting, who to approach, I am based in Centurion, South Africa.
  • 40. Phumlani said on 4/28/2016 8:49:50 AM
    hello, i am based in South Africa in Johannesburg. i would like to start an oil recycling business which i have identified a perfect location by my area, though i do not have much of startup resources at my disposal, how do i go about starting this business?
  • 41. kedar said on 4/28/2016 4:27:57 PM
    Hi I am kedar I want to start a oil recycling business but I don't know where to start and who to talk to.
  • 42. Stone said on 5/15/2016 5:49:53 AM
    My name is Stone I would like to start my own oil distribution and logistic company and I would like to know pros and cons n way forward thereof
  • 43. Neo said on 5/16/2016 10:11:46 AM
    hey am Neo Setlhako staying in bloemfontein ,am passionate about this business in oil recycling but i have no idea in how to go about starting it, please provide any information regarding this particular business if you have one anyone, here my email adress:neosetlhako1@gmail.com or you can whatsapp me on :0631672288
  • 44. Satyajeet Choudhari beginner adviser said on 5/22/2016 6:15:46 AM
    Good day to all !! My name Satyajeet choudhari, I am in used engine oil business, we recycle used oil into base oil & produce Lube oil & Grease. We have factory in Ghana (west Africa), If you want to start used oil recycling business please contact me , We will provide all information including technology. E-mail : premiumpetroleum@gmail.com

Premiumpetroleum@gmail.com || Consultant

• 45. Nazer said on 6/2/2016 6:55:36 AM
    Hi, my name is Nazer.i am interested to star this oil recycling business.can you please help me to understand more this field.
  • 46. Sandeep said on 6/23/2016 8:05:17 AM
    Hi, We want to start re-cycling of used oil into lube oil business, could you please assist me.
  • 47. Desmond Nkhatho said on 7/6/2016 10:51:08 AM
    Good day. I would like to start an oil recycling business in my area as too much oil is being spilled. Kindly provide me with more information on how to get started. Regards
  • 48. mathapelo bole said on 8/20/2016 5:57:32 AM
    I would like to start my own business of used cooking oil, I dnt know where to start. can u please help, because I work at the restaurant they waste lots of oil. I'm stay at potchefstroom northwest
  • 49. Theuns Cordier said on 9/15/2016 11:58:27 AM
    Looking to start-up a recycling plant(motor oil). Please get in contact with me. Regards
  • 50. panchanan said on 11/7/2016 10:26:20 PM
    good morning sir, I'm panchanan I want to start my own recycling engine oil business. I collect lots of waste engine oil. I want to know how much price to invest in a small industry. please help me in this field.
  • 51. satyajeet said on 11/17/2016 10:57:57 PM
    To invest in small industry you have to invest your time, energy, talent & little money... We want to know following information from you.
    1. Are you interested in recycling of used oil.
    2. Are you interested in collection of used oil.
  • 52. 071 500 8065 said on 12/29/2016 2:49:11 AM
    Good day. I am interested in recycling of used oil. Please provide more information. PexM
  • 53. manie said on 1/2/2017 2:25:45 PM
    good day I'm interested in recycling used motor oil. Please advise
  • 54. Sathish said on 3/16/2017 12:13:06 AM
    I am very much interested. Can you let me know cost of the project? and other details. I live in Andhra Pradesh, India
  • 55. sanjay javia said on 3/25/2017 1:04:43 AM
    Hi sir, I am sanjay would like to start a oil recycling business. give me a investment project and profit margin in this business or necessary technical detail.
  • 56. raghu said on 3/25/2017 11:43:59 PM
    hi sir this is raghu from telangana, I wanna start oil recycling Business, so please let me know how to initiate the business from where I have to take the legalization. please drop the details..