How to Start a Cement Mill Business

Do you want to take part in constructing a house, building, or any structure? Starting a cement mill business is easily learned and done if you know how.

There is a high demand for businesses in this industry. We can show you how to start a cement mill business here.

Cement mill is also named as raw material mill, ball mill, clinker mill, or material grinding mill. It is a key equipment used for grinding after crushing and it’s widely used in other manufacturing industries such as glass ceramics, nonferrous metal, ferrous metal, fertilizer, refractory material, new building material, silicate, and cement. It can also be used in wet and dry grinding for grind-able materials and all kinds of ores.

Cement Mill Business Plan

A cement mill structure is composed of discharging part, turning part, feeding part, and driving part (electric control, electric motor, small driving gear, and reducer). The quill shaft adopts detachable liner and cast steel part. The turning gearwheel adopts a casting hobbling process and the drum has good wear-resistance with it’s wear-resistant liner. The machine should be stable with reliable working condition. In addition, there are wet ball mills and dry ball mills for choice according to different discarding methods and materials.

A concrete mixer is the most important part of your cement mill business. There are various parts and types of these mixers in order to perform their function correctly. For instance, a stationary mixer may have to use different parts compared to a portable or mobile mixer.

Cement Mill Business Guide

Most concrete mixers also use different types of belts. The belt functions help the concrete mix turn while pouring the concrete, which is a very important part of cement pouring and mixing. Take note that you should acquire only high quality cement and it should be well-mixed before use. Some parts of a concrete mixer include cartridges, filter bags, air pads, and chutes. All these parts need to work for a mixer to function. Also, you need to be sure that these are fully functional and intact before using it.

The most common mixer type used today is the electric cement mixer. A cement mill comes in handy since most construction jobs are huge. All you need to do is shop around and find the right type of mixer for your business. Buying used parts is really not recommended because it can break and wear down much easier. However, you can still save money on your start-up. For example, you can purchase a used concrete mixer but get new accessories and belt to make it working like new.

So when you have the appropriate mixer and the correct parts to go with it, you can accept any small or large projects with ease. Truly, a cement mill business is worth your time and investment.

• 1. jacob bogosi said on 5/2/2010 8:42:52 PM
  • 2. Georges Fayez said on 5/12/2010 5:18:15 PM
    Project to be done in Africa For 1.200.000 Tons/Year Of Cement Cem II
  • 3. AAKASH said on 6/13/2010 2:58:22 AM
    I am staying in vadodara, gujarat, INDIA. can u just let me know the details abut investment in cement mill business. just let me know everything in detail. i would be very thankful to u .
  • 4. SRIKANTH said on 7/6/2010 11:01:34 AM
    I want to start a cement plant. Please send me details. Gulbarge, karnataka, India
  • 5. Gorgui Mbaye said on 7/25/2010 4:09:52 PM
    i live in queens ny and i would like to invest in cement mill business. I need all about to start please. Thank You
  • 6. PRATHAM JAIN said on 8/29/2010 10:15:11 AM
    i am looking forward to set up cement manufacturing plant . kindly send me the quotations for the plant
  • 7. merc mak said on 10/4/2010 8:13:22 AM
    i am interested in starting a small cement plant mill business but i actually dont know how to shop for the equipments. kindly assist me to come up with the relevant specifications both functional and technical. thank you in advance
  • 8. Wolfgang Redl said on 10/15/2010 5:48:52 AM
    In the article is a mix-up of cement and concrete. As I'm long time in operational and now in consultancy business for investors who would like to build cement, concrete and brick plant. If you are interested in such a business please contact me at wolfgang.redl@wsc-services.com and I can support you in doing the correct steps for your investment. Our services are starting from Feasibility Study up to Start-up and commissioning of the plant including training of the staff. Best regards from Vienna, Austria.
  • 9. nukwase said on 10/20/2010 8:44:13 AM
    Thanks for this article. I would like to invest in cement mill business but i dont know the production process and the right equipment{plant} to use. I want this business in Malawi, Africa. Cement is so expensive and demand is higher than supply. Please help maybe i can fill the gap. Thanks
  • 10. Sunil Yadav said on 12/17/2010 1:17:25 AM
    i want to set up a small cement plant, pls. tell me the minimum cost required to set up a small cement plant in rajasthan and haryana. pls suggest
  • 11. V. Rajendran said on 1/3/2011 5:36:27 AM
    I want to start up a small cement plant in Vellore Dist of Tamil Nadu. Please guide me the capital requirement in detail and land size etc.
  • 12. AMAR KUMAR said on 1/12/2011 2:44:23 AM
    i want to open a small grinding mill for refractories industries
  • 13. santosh kumar singh beginner adviser said on 1/26/2011 2:51:30 AM
    Its not difficult to start the Cement Grinding mill. Steps to be followed --

1. Get feasibility for the project by some consultants, which will analyze input raw materials i.e. Clinker available near by area and market demand for cement.
    2. After completion of feasibility study, Consultants can be hired for plant process designing, in parallel the same consultant will guide how to get other govt. permission required
    3. With Defined capacity different suppliers are available in the market for supply of cement mills and other aux circuit.
    4. As per basic design equipments can be ordered, and with the details of equipment suppliers, detailed plant engineering can be done.
    5. After getting the detail engineering, immediate construction can be started.
    It will take complete 12-14 months to start the plant from ground breaking.
    For any clarification please contact to my e mail id. Regards, Santosh Kumar Singh Director, CHAVI CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED, Hyderabad. e mail - santosh_singh_30@rediffmail.com

+91 9177344402
    santosh_singh_30@rediffmail.com

• 14. GODFREY SMITH said on 2/17/2011 12:00:56 PM
    I need help with a cement plant business plan, I want to produce sacks of cement someone plz help me.
  • 15. JEISHA. said on 2/22/2011 11:01:07 AM
    I JUST COMPLETED MY B.E IN CIVIL AND STRUGGLING HARD FOR A VERY BRIGHT FUTURE. I HAVE A LOT OF GOALS AND AMBITIONS AND A LOT OF DREAMS. I AM INTERESTED IN SMALL SCALE CEMENT PLANT RIGHT FROM MY ENGINEERING AND RESEARCHING FOR MY DREAMS. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE MINIMUM COST FOR CONSTRUCTING THE PLANT AND MATERIALS FOR CEMENT PLEASE INFORM ME. THANKS....
  • 16. Parameshwari said on 2/28/2011 6:43:17 AM
    we are looking out for a person to set up a cement plant in east africa? kindly help me out or let me know what are all mandatory to start a cement plant.
  • 17. Babangida Bello Furo said on 3/18/2011 11:31:06 AM
    Actually i am doing a research for the establishment of a small scale cement factory in Nigeria to be located precisely in Guyuk local government of Adamawa State, Nigeria. This is in line with my project, that is, "Feasibility Study for the establishment of a small scale cement industry in Adamawa State" as i am a Master's student with the Federal University of technology here in Yola, Adamawa state. Any necessary information i can get would be of great help to me, but i prefer study on a 300TPD cement plant to include quotations or rather all necessary information. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
  • 18. I E KUMAR said on 3/19/2011 9:48:51 PM
    Hello, I am Kumar. Writing from Andrapradesh. I would like to build small cement Mill. I invite the partners and investors who are very much interested in this business. Location: Jaggampeta, East Godavari District, email: iekumar@yahoo.com. Mobile: +91 98495 02458
  • 19. akarsh janardhan said on 5/18/2011 5:22:19 AM
    hi I'm from vijayawada Andhra pradesh and i want to set up a cement mill/mini mill but i have no insight into it and the amount of money that i have to invest into it. I would be very thankful if you can provide me some input. thanking you, akarsh
  • 20. Dinesh Upadhyay said on 5/20/2011 12:19:47 PM
    hi I'm from Chandrapur Maharashtra and i want to set up a cement mill or cement grinding mill or industry but i have no insight into it and the amount of money that i have to invest into it. I would be very thankful if you can provide me some input. thanking you, Dinesh Upadhyay
  • 21. Abhishek said on 6/21/2011 6:21:01 AM
    Please let me know about the investment in Cement Mill
  • 22. alisad said on 7/1/2011 3:19:17 PM
    i am interested in starting a small cement plant about 300TPD here in africa
  • 23. Babangida Bello Furo said on 7/4/2011 8:08:50 AM
    Presently in collaboration with the state government of Adamawa State of Nigeria, i am interested in the establishment of a small scale cement plant industry, preferably a 300TPD cement plant to be precise. The proposed site for the plant is in a rural area(Guyuk),in Adamawa State of Nigeria here in Africa. I would be very thankful for any information that may lead to the achievement of this project to include quotations, possible plant layouts, machineries involved and other necessary relevant information. Thank you as i look forward to hearing from you soonest.
  • 24. Parvth reddy said on 7/6/2011 7:14:32 AM
    We have AML(application in mining lease).the area we have is proved cement limestone area and its 2460acres and also it is farmers land and even we have their concern. we want to set cement plant there and we are searching for a investor. please contact us regarding this matter. Contact no-07259729909
  • 25. Garuba Ismail said on 7/10/2011 6:41:32 AM
    I am a student of federal polytechnic Auchi in Edo state Nigeria.I want to carry out a project on how to locate a cement industry in Nigeria.I need to know all the basic requirements,raw materials and the closest source needed to locate a cement industry in Nigeria.I would be very grateful if you could give me the solutions to the above problems.Thank you as I count on you very soonest.you can contact me with this garuba.ismail@yahoo.com/07063665614.
  • 26. omkar said on 7/15/2011 9:30:09 AM
    Sir I am omkar from ratnagiri(maharashtra).Me n My friend are planning to start a business with the investment up to 50-70lacs.plz sir suggest some business ideas in manufacturing specially in cement processing.bisleri(fish)industries or any high demand able consumer product.&sir plz help me by basic ideas.technical ideas.market.account management& also is important lad then this idea,machinery.i want to start this business in my place(ratnagiri).so awaiting of your positive reply.thank u
  • 27. aravind said on 7/31/2011 1:17:59 AM
    hey ppl, i wanna start a small scale cement mill, can you ppl plz let me know the budget for it and i am not need in need of partner , i just need the quotation for it.
  • 28. Bharat Jain said on 8/10/2011 10:36:28 AM
    i want to start with small cement mill of about 50tonne per day in Rajasthan Kotputli. Kindly tell me how much investment i need for machinery and land. Thank You
  • 29. sharaf abdalla mohamed said on 9/5/2011 5:21:58 PM
    i need finance to a cement plant of about 4000tonne per day in sudan red sea state for local consumption and export with project guarantee and partnership the estimated cost is about &300.000.000.
  • 30. john said on 9/21/2011 6:27:56 AM
    Hello. I am in Eastern Congo and am interested in launching a cement manufacturing operation. I need thoughts, projections, etc. There is plenty of local raw material available so all that remains is the plant itself and the know-how. Please advise. Thnx, John jmy321@hotmail.com (#+243-8217-48448)
  • 31. Akash kishore said on 11/5/2011 12:54:16 AM
    Hi, actually I'm planing to construct a small cement plant but I dont have any experience regarding that area, so suggest me about all details and mainly the investment.
  • 32. stephen Sembuya said on 12/7/2011 8:27:02 AM
    Hello, Am Stephen Sembuya from Kampala, Uganda. am interested in starting a mini 30 TPD cement business. Please advice me on the quotation of the plant, suppliers and land size needed. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, Stephen Sembuya CEO-PINK FOODS IND. P.O Box 26608, Kampala, Uganda. ssembuya@yahoo.com Tel:+256-774-133427
  • 33. Jawed Iqbal said on 1/1/2012 2:05:04 PM
    I want to set up a mini cement plant..plz help me out with the capital and all others requirements
  • 34. rupesh sanghavi said on 1/5/2012 4:27:11 AM
    Hi,i want to set up mini cement plant(100ton per day) in himatnagar (gujarat)so plz give me your best opinion about this business
  • 35. Himadri Shukla said on 1/28/2012 6:20:55 AM
    I am living in Gujarat -Ahmedabad. I want to start a mini cement plant. Plz help me out with related capital and other requirements.
  • 36. muthuveeran chettiar said on 2/22/2012 3:20:09 AM
    dear sir, i have finished my engineering and i am very much interested in starting a mini cement mill. kindly help me with ur suggestions and various other requirements. thanks. mail: chettiar88@gmail.com
  • 37. PIONEER ENGINEERING PROJECTS said on 2/24/2012 2:23:03 AM
    Dear All, We are Chennai based company involved in the business of design, manufacture, supply install mini cement plants on turnkey basis. Presently we are supplying 300 TPD cement plant to Ethiopia. Any one interested please contact us with your requirement thanks mail: natarajan.techint@gmail.com
  • 38. Shyam Sagar said on 2/25/2012 8:12:14 AM
    A small scale cement plant costs at least Rs.2.5 crores excluding land and building. My uncle owns one. He started it in 2008. it had cost him 1.5 crores including land and building. Man, inflation is killing our dreams.
  • 39. Giribabu said on 3/10/2012 9:19:02 AM
    Hai sir we want quatations for cement mill (capacity 150 tonnes), Clinker ball mill section (capacity 150 tonnes),
  • 40. Narasimha Rao said on 3/23/2012 5:06:50 AM
    cement industry plant in mellacheruvu mandal of nalgonda district andhrapradesh please contact me at 9440400055, 7396 226 226
  • 41. jacqueline segadika said on 3/30/2012 1:26:18 PM
    hi. i would like to invest on a small scale cement milling company. please send me all the information of what is needed and the budget with quotations of the machines i will need. i live in africa, botswana.
  • 42. poonam said on 3/31/2012 12:15:55 PM
    i want to start a cement business? how much i have to invest in starting? what kind of requirement will be required? i am from india state maharashtra and want to start a business in aurangabad?
  • 43. Biswajit Paul said on 4/1/2012 2:30:13 AM
    I am Biswajit from Orissa. I want to set up a cement plant. So pls give me ideas & project Plan to start this.
  • 44. william said on 4/14/2012 1:06:49 AM
    i am ghanaian based in canada i am interested in starting a mini cement mill plant in ghana . i will be glad if you provide with all the information and quotes . Thanks
  • 45. DEVADI JAMEELU said on 4/16/2012 1:35:25 AM
    i am interested to sell cement manufactured by grinding units in andhrepredesh. pl let us know the availability. thanking you D.JAMEELU
  • 46. santosh kumar singh beginner adviser said on 5/5/2012 4:06:13 AM
    1. Integrated Green field Cement Plant will cost around USD 120 Per MT of Cement Production.
    2. In African countries the same will cost around USD 135-140 per MT of Cement Production.
    Calculation (Example) -
    1. Cement Production Per day = 1000 MT.
    2. Yearly Cement Production (assuming 330 Days of Plant operation) = 1000 X 330 = 330000 MT in a year.
    3. Project Cost
    = 330000 X 120 or 140 USD
    = USD 39600000.00 or 46200000.00

+91 9177344402
    santosh_singh_30@rediffmail.com

• 47. Amit kumar said on 5/25/2012 8:13:37 PM
    I'm amit from bihar. I want to set up a cement plant .how much capital need for cement plant so pl.guide me..
  • 48. Rohit said on 5/26/2012 10:58:34 AM
    sir i am Rohit vadhwani from Mandla MadhyaPradesh India, suggest me i want to do some business but have financial problems, i am interested in cement and iron factory. plz give me quotation and full detail. Thank you plz help
  • 49. NIMMI chheda said on 5/27/2012 6:40:06 AM
    hello,myself nimmi planning to start up with cement factory in bhuj (gujrat). what to know how much percent of land is given by govt to start up biz. what would be price. procedure for licensing, complete detail of machinery, rules & regulation. from start to end in detail. waiting for our reply sir thanks a ton
  • 50. Dushyant patel said on 5/29/2012 6:56:12 PM
    Hi ..m dushyant... Want to establish first smaller cement plant .... So let me know... It's approximated cost... Suitable place (ex.---region nearer to clay.., where water is available sufficiently..etc ALL BASIC AFFECTING THINGS )parameters... !! ???
  • 51. waseem said on 5/31/2012 2:46:51 PM
    hello i am waseem from delhi and i am interested in setting up a small cement plant to produce quality stuff in and around delhi NCR. plz let me know the project cost and availability of raw material in etc. plz also let me know the best location in NCR delhi to set up this kind of facility and also the start up cost. regards
  • 52. Vaseem Khan said on 6/8/2012 7:53:42 AM
    Hi Everybody... In this article my experience and knowledge will help you to avoid loss of money and time. First of all its not a common man business it needs lots of money in millions and billions and the profits is very less(in grinding mill case)
    CEMENT MANUFACTURING:
    1. Crushing of raw materials like clay, gypsum etc.
    2. Melting it in the furnace called KILN.
    3. Grinding the Product Clinker with Fly ash.
    4. Storing it in Silos.
    5. Packaging.
    For Grinding Mill- Raw material mainly used are clinker and fly ash. Clinker is the product of cement manufacturing plant. Clinker is not easily available if some plant will agree to supply than they will only supply in huge quantity may be 100 ton or 1000 ton and the price of clinker will be little bit lesser than the finished cement product and you have to buy Fly ash from any power plant or cement plant were coal is burnt. After Grinding in a Ball grinder machine you have to fill it up to the silos(sort of cement storage unit like a big drum) after that you need to feed it to the weighing and packaging machine. Now your product is ready for the market but the product of your grinding mill is costlier than the cement bags available in the market. Because now the competition is with cement giants like ACC ,Lafarge, LnT , Ultra tech, Grasim , Binani. Now All the builders and retailers are looking for brand value. So, you will end up with putting so much effort and money but getting nothing plus it requires technical expertise for the maintenance. Sorry Guys. But instead you can have a ready mix plant with mixer truck if possible because this trend is coming to india very fast and big giants are not coming in this sector but still this also need lots of money. If you can arrange money than you can do it. I know all these work very deeply because my grand father,my father,my all uncles and my self worked in this cement manufacturing industry as an employee. Still u can contact me on vaseem2305@gmail.com
  • 53. Fernando Linares T beginner adviser said on 6/12/2012 11:19:28 AM
    We are ready to help you to start your new plant to produce cement, minimum quantity is 100 tons per day ,8 hours, proximate cost US$ 4 million, so if you have this financial capacity , or if you use big amounts of cement is very interesting, maybe you produce big quantities of concrete products like, concrete blocks, concrete pavers, concrete roof tiles other concrete products so you better plan to start a cement plant, or if in your region or country construction business is a very good business to build houses or apartments , will be very good to start a cement plant. anyway we can help you to start it, for more than 30 years we are in the business of industrial machinery,now we can supply complete cement plants, complete sugar plants, ethanol plants, concrete plants for many applications as blocks,pavers, roof tiles, etc, and so get in touch we will help you; the quality and technology in our equipments has also reach, ISO 9001,We speak some languages fluently so If you need help in Spanish or Portuguese will be very easy to communicate with us. We are a Global Group dedicated to work with integrity and honesty, We are from our Lord Jesus. He is unlimitds in all. our email is telhaconcreto@hotmail.com and our telephones are 55 61 85898114 and 55 61 96118367, please get in contact we will be very happy to serve you.

Ph: 55 61 85898114 || Cement Business Consultant

• 54. AJIT KUMAR SINHA said on 6/17/2012 12:31:00 PM
    Dear sir, I AJIT KUMAR SINHA from DHANBAD, JHARKHAND planning to start a business with the investment capital up to 50-60lacs. Please suggest some business ideas in manufacturing unit specially in Cement, Bisleri Unit or any high demand able consumer goods. Sir pls help me by basic ideas, technical ideas, market & account management. I want to start this business in DHANBAD, JHARKHAND. I am awaiting of your positive reply.Thanks & Rgds
  • 55. azar aziz said on 6/27/2012 7:19:50 AM
    respected sir , i am planning to start a mini cement plant of approx 50ton per day so what will be the amount use to start this plant i live near daala cement and churk cement is this area will suit me or not i'm lay man and want to know each and every thing about this plant the merits and demerits, plz let me know . thanks and with regards
  • 56. Chirag savaliya said on 7/4/2012 2:13:22 PM
    Hello i am chirag savaliya from Surat, gujrat. I want start mini cement plant in gujrat or rajeshthan. Plz million suggest which place is bast for cement project. And give mi contact of supplier of row material thank you
  • 57. Godfrey Smith said on 7/16/2012 4:29:18 PM
    I want to build and operate a small cement plant in Belize Central America, this will be the first of its kind in Belize, to produce sacks of cement as my country is developing. I'm looking for investors and silent partner and I will make a lot of money for you as this is a very lucrative business. 501-6290353 anytime as business comes first
  • 58. Rajiv said on 7/21/2012 8:02:02 AM
    Hi, We r into financial business stock broking. and we r planing to come into cement business. initially we want to setup 100 ton per day cement plant in bihar or west bengal. can u provide me business plan along with full project feasibility report along with setup cost and location best to setup as per raw materials..and license which required..all details..u can mail me to..anand2003win@gmail.com Warm regards, Rajiv
  • 59. nasir khan said on 8/3/2012 3:01:22 PM
    could you please provide a single sheet cost for 1400 TPD cement grinding unit in India?
  • 60. INDRESH said on 8/7/2012 12:27:33 AM
    Dear sir if you purchase used cement plant & concrete pole manufacturing plat for sale please cont. no 09812434563
  • 61. jayabrat baral said on 8/14/2012 3:11:40 AM
    Hi i Jayabrat baral. i want to start a cement mill business. i want to know how much money is required for this in Indian currency. what type of raw material is used and how much area is required. plz inform me.
  • 62. Ritesh said on 8/27/2012 6:05:37 AM
    What is the procedure to set up cement plant in Gujarat? The whole procedure with documentation.
  • 63. RANGANADH said on 9/7/2012 10:12:25 AM
    hello i am ranganadh, from andhra pradesh, visakhapatnam dist. i would like to start MINI CEMENT PLANT 200 t/day production. pl advice how much investment required to start the mini cement plant.
  • 64. N A Khan beginner adviser said on 9/8/2012 3:17:12 AM

@RANGANADH, Cement Plants are of two type..(i) Grinding Plant and(ii)Clinkerization with Grinding. Please let me know what type of production facility you wish to establish. You may call me directly @ 9918768798 or to my mail ...alinasirkhan01@gmail.com. Please provide your contact details so that I we can discuss the matter.

09918168798 || Cement Manufacturing Consultant

• 65. abdi said on 9/14/2012 1:28:57 PM
    Hi, I would like to build a cement plant in East Africa and would much appreciate the relevant information regarding equipment, scale and function of the plant, as well as financing this project. Kind Regards
  • 66. Ramakrishna guduru said on 9/21/2012 6:50:07 AM
    hi i am Ramakrishna. I am starting coal treading company. I'll give imported coal. If u want imported coal pls mail me. My mail id guduru.5.rk@gmail.com
  • 67. Kumar Bharwad said on 9/24/2012 6:57:18 PM
    Dear sir, I would like to open cement factory (Small business) so can you give me details information.
  • 68. Dr.yousef Rahim said on 9/25/2012 2:53:14 AM
    Compliment of the day to you. I am sending this brief letter to solicit your partnership to transfer $10.5 million pounds for investment India. I will give you details information and procedures when I receive ur response through my private email id:yousef.rahim@live.com. Regards, Dr.yousef Rahim, Libya
  • 69. ankit mishra said on 9/29/2012 5:08:49 AM
    hello sir i am ankit mishra and i wants to start a cement plant so how much money spend to start a cement company please reply fast sir ji?
  • 70. Nasir A Khan said on 10/1/2012 1:33:38 AM
    Dear Mr.Ankit Mishra, I can help you in your venture. Please contact me through my e.mail (alinasirkhan01@gmail.com) or Cell Number:9918768798. Thanks.
  • 71. Nitin said on 10/2/2012 4:31:10 AM
    Sir I am planning to setup a cement plant . so plz tell me the investment required for it . Also the whole process . 9713705538
  • 72. Rahul R said on 10/11/2012 11:45:07 PM
    sir we want to start business in 50 lacks tell me a good business plan.
  • 73. Rahul R said on 10/11/2012 11:49:59 PM
    sir what amount we should have to open a cement company get me some idea....
  • 74. Vicky said on 10/26/2012 11:14:10 PM
    I am interested in starting a small cement production business in Zimbabwe. I need information, in terms of costs, equipment and expertise on how to set up such a business. Looking forward to your response. Vicky.
  • 75. rama krishna rao said on 10/27/2012 8:14:11 AM
    How to take cement factory permission what is the files
  • 76. Ritesh Patil said on 11/6/2012 5:19:12 AM
    I want the whole information about cement mill business. like government procedure, what are the government forms we need to fill, what type of license required, how much time will take for each step?
  • 77. Sudam said on 11/24/2012 6:35:58 AM
    Hello sir, I am from odisha & I want to set up an cement factory. Please help me how can I fulfill my dream.
  • 78. Claude said on 1/5/2013 9:27:30 AM
    Dear sir, I'm from Rwanda in East Africa we have a crisis of cement, I need information and equipments needed to start up manufacturing plant of cement for 600 tons/day . there is availability of Law materials my e-mail:claude.ndahimana@yahoo.fr
  • 79. ron denniel said on 1/14/2013 8:03:04 AM
    Dear, sir i want to start a small scale cement plant 100 ton capacity at jharsuguda odisha. how much land area and investment required.
  • 80. masarat alam banday said on 1/29/2013 10:42:45 AM
    hello, I am putting up a RK cement plant of 600tpd capacity at kashmir. The total cost of the project is Rs.120cr. Our project has been approved by the state govt. n the prospecting of lime has already been done. I require a partner for 50% who can almost invest Rs.15cr. ALSO if there is any financing agency for the term loan kindly help me out. thanks, Masarat alam, 09419777559
  • 81. Vp Hilal said on 2/2/2013 3:24:51 PM
    Please suggest me what will be the capital investment needed ?? What are the rules and regulation to be followed legally? Where is best place to startup? What kind of platform needed for constructing cement mixture plant? Please reply.
  • 82. Rohit Agarwal said on 2/14/2013 4:18:28 AM
    Dear, sir i want to start a cement plant of 300TPD capacity. So, please suggest me the basic requirements, total investments, suitable place for best quality cement and the required size of land area. Thanks & regards, Rohit Agarwal E-MAIL.: rohitagg@y7mail.com
  • 83. Ebenezer said on 2/18/2013 2:53:49 AM
    Please, i have a required size land and materials suitable for starting cement production. Am looking forward to partnership with anyone who want to start such business in Ghana. GOD BLESS YOU.Mail: firempongebenezer@yahoo.com or call 233245002479
  • 84. yogesh gupta said on 2/18/2013 1:55:34 PM
    HEllo, I am living in a Jabalpur city mp. I want to start a cement mill so please send me the investment and requirement to start the business...
  • 85. gautam jain said on 2/26/2013 12:21:47 AM
    HELLO ,I AM LIVING AT SURAT, SO I WANT TO START CEMENT MANUFACTURING IND IN GUJRAT NEARBY SURAT SO PLS HELP ME ABOUT HOW TO START AND WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO START
  • 86. Rohan shinde said on 3/29/2013 2:15:22 PM
    Hi my name is rohan, i want to start my own business with less investment, i know there is lot of money to start a cement business. but i just want to supply cement(a supplier), so it would very helpful if u tel me how i can start, estimate, and requirements..
  • 87. gautham jain said on 3/30/2013 12:42:22 AM
    need a manufacturer and supplier for cement at hyderabad with low cost and with tax benefits.
  • 88. vakilkumarchaubey said on 3/30/2013 10:40:10 AM
    hi my name is vakil kumar chaubey living at kushinagar i want to start mini cement manufacturing plant 300tpd capacity at narby kushinagar please send detail and cost of plant
  • 89. brajesh Kumar said on 4/9/2013 2:02:03 PM
    I want to start cement business tell about it
  • 90. Zahid alam said on 4/13/2013 11:52:21 AM
    Want 2 set up a cement factory...pls help me
  • 91. Jacob said on 4/28/2013 10:14:51 AM
    Please, I have a connection of a cement sight area that has 70% raw materials, I will be glad if i can see an investor who can sponsor the project and i will give all services to get the site and get all necessary approval from the Government. my number +2348023192463 or to partnership with anyone who want to start such business in Nigeria. GOD BLESS YOU. Mail: jacola@hotmail.com or call +2348023192463
  • 92. shova said on 5/1/2013 7:10:17 AM
    I want to open a cement factory. I have my own land which is a stone query and has very good stone .If any one interested on investing to setup a factory.
  • 93. pratik kalbande said on 5/2/2013 8:02:09 AM
    yavatmal , mahrashtra. boargaon dist.chhindwara madhya pradesh... I want to start with a cement plant help me out n suggest me with full information.. How to start it ? How to expand? Whom to contact? How to get permission help me out with full details
  • 94. Raja said on 5/15/2013 1:09:24 PM
    I am the Agent of Mega city Engineering company. it is in Vellore, Tamilnadu. If you want to start Cement plant, Please Contact me. Low Investment High income. Thanking you
  • 95. saieswar said on 5/20/2013 6:05:32 AM
    i want start cement mill in odisha . ganjam dist. there are less cement mill in odisha so please tell the investment cement plant . and more details
  • 96. mahesh kumar said on 5/25/2013 11:35:59 PM
    hello i want start a cement business then i want to take dealership so please details give me about the business
  • 97. raghuvir kumwat said on 6/4/2013 3:43:29 AM
    i wanna start cement mill in vapi gujrat so would u just help me out with the details
  • 98. pankaj meena said on 6/7/2013 9:20:42 AM
    sir I want to start small scale plant (mini plant) of cement in Rajasthan how much budget required for it plz. tell me detail of it.
  • 99. N A Khan beginner adviser said on 6/11/2013 2:38:23 AM

@saieswar, Please let me know the proposed capacity so that I can help you in the matter.

09918168798 || Cement Manufacturing Consultant

• 100. rahul kumar singh said on 6/12/2013 11:23:54 AM
    how can i establish cement mini plant under 50 lakhs.
  • 101. karthik said on 6/27/2013 1:41:09 AM
    hi, I am going to start a cement mill company in Chennai. Please tell me the investment, area require, materials, and procedure to start a company
  • 102. sukhen mandal said on 6/29/2013 4:42:06 AM
    Hi sir, this is sukhen mandal, Actually i need a suggestion related to developing cement industry or i want to make a project over that. kindly suggest me as soon as possible.
  • 103. awadhesh tomar said on 7/4/2013 8:30:45 AM
    i am student of mba. i want to start my own cement factory plz help me how to install factory. how many land use, money, equipment and required things.
  • 104. Harish said on 7/5/2013 3:08:04 PM
    Andhra-Tamil Nadu border near Nagari (India) for starting a mini cement plant. Is it feasible to start the said plant with 50 lakhs?
  • 105. k.sandeep said on 7/11/2013 3:54:09 AM
    I want to start a small cement plant. please help me how to get license, please contact me 9959222973, e-mail :sandeepnaidu4321@gmail.com
  • 106. snehal sune said on 8/4/2013 6:33:46 AM
    i want to know about how to take the cement agency and how much capital we required to start it? please let me know in detail.
  • 107. Magnificent Maqhawe Dladla said on 8/7/2013 5:41:27 AM
    Zeemaq (Pty) Ltd is a start-up entity that, it's core business is construction.Zeemaq is based on Mandeni area, in South Africa. Zeemaq is wishing to have full quotation on how to start a cement mill.We have done our own research in the area, and noted there are no company conducting this business. We have check our infrastructure and found out we need this kind of business.Mandeni is developing, at fast rate. Please send us any information that will assist our business to excel in this sector. We hope our request will meet you at favorable conditions. Yours Respectfully, M.M. Dladla (Managing Director)
  • 108. Naveenkumar DN said on 8/21/2013 2:36:57 AM
    Sir I interested to start a cement factory at nanjangud taluk Mysore dist so please give me a full cost quotation include machine and construction
  • 109. Zaw Htet said on 8/24/2013 4:42:34 AM
    my cement plant location is in kyangin township, Ayeyarwady division , Myanmar. i need the estimating cost for building cement plant for dry process. if you can , i want sample estimating.
  • 110. Arshad A. Khan said on 9/5/2013 7:30:23 AM
    Please guide me how to start a wholesale cement business.
  • 111. Mabaleha Solomon said on 10/22/2013 11:33:31 AM
    what is the recommended or minimum size of the land and the building for new cement industry
  • 112. Paseka Rasego said on 10/24/2013 7:18:31 AM
    Hi, I really need to start my own cement business in my area! Its been my dream to own my own cement company, so please help me out on this one.
  • 113. sujan sarkar said on 11/2/2013 10:24:39 AM
    i want to start my own business so please send me the details. siliguri, west bengal, india
  • 114. somesh said on 11/4/2013 3:41:28 AM
    how to set up an industry, investment how much required, i want to establish in odisha how
  • 115. nitin hiwale said on 11/11/2013 6:55:08 AM
    hi sir, i am nitin going to start mini cement plant plz tell me cost and procedure to start cement plant
  • 116. Mark Terbish said on 11/16/2013 1:35:21 AM
    Hi, I'm looking for a partner or an investor who is willing to build a Cement Mill in Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar. I have a big land to built such factory and all other necessary things, Cement is always in high demand in Mongolia, Its always imported from China with very high price , Please contact me iigoom11@yahoo.com for more details. Thanks
  • 117. prashant said on 11/25/2013 12:50:08 AM
    I want start small scale mini cement plant I want to know about its machinery & project cost required all details, please send. Best regards Prashant
  • 118. tushar said on 11/26/2013 1:34:00 PM
    I want start small scale mini cement plant and i want to know about its machinery, project cost, required area, required manpower, required raw material and its availability in bihar. Bhagalpur.plz help me. Thank you.
  • 119. Vrajlal karia said on 12/6/2013 7:17:02 AM
    hi guys, we are going to set up mini cement plant VSK base 80 tonne per day in UGANDA, Machineries is ready to erect, Land site fixed and purchased. Total project cost is USD 800000( Eight lacs), Now the further project ongoing work ,we need business partner for investment of USD 400000(four lacs). Please contact if interested. Thanks ( e-mail id. vpkaria2000@yahoo.com)
  • 120. arunkumar said on 12/27/2013 2:49:42 AM
    Hi guys i'm writing this from tamilnadu, i have an idea of stating up a mini cement plant of capacity 100TPD, so please help me out in knowing all the details about starting a cement plant. Expecting your reply.
  • 121. Nagaraj udupi said on 1/3/2014 1:14:50 PM
    planning mini cement factory in Bijapur district of Karnataka state
  • 122. Vijay Kumar Pant beginner adviser said on 1/6/2014 7:43:23 AM
    Cement is Going to be a handsome business In India as even today the per capita consumption is far below.as almost all the limestone reserve is occupied. some areas are left and that too controled by few individuals who don't have enough money to put up cement plants. smaller units do not have future so people wish to go for 2 MTPA size complete cement plant now a days with latest technology. power and enviornment both are serious issues for any government so putting up small and vsk technology units are not recommended. We know few people who have such mines available we can help those who wish to invest in India.we also know some unexplored area where cement grade limestone is available. interested people may contact @vktopcem@yahoo.co.in +919007016240. Thank You

vktopcem@yahoo.co.in || Consultant

• 123. Sukanta roy said on 1/28/2014 4:09:47 AM
    Hi sir, I am sukanta roy, want to know about how to take the cement agency and how much capital we required to start it? please let me know in detail.my email id-mon9145@gmail.com Mobile no-09093562100
  • 124. jk said on 2/18/2014 12:20:18 AM
    we have planned to setup a mini cement plant in Salem district. Let me know the details of how much land area is required and how much investment is required for that
  • 125. ABHISHEK SEHGAL said on 2/25/2014 2:28:50 AM
    hi this is abhishek sehgal from prakash industries from west bengal. kolkata. we expertise in setting up a cement plant .rotary kiln, vertical shaft kiln, white metal ball mill, tyre roller ball mill we are in this business from 30 years and have completed setting up 80 and more units of cement unit in eastern india .any one wants to set up a grinding unit please feel free to contact on this number 09748744430/09831401061 .we have our own manufacturing unit as well in west bengal as well.
  • 126. Utpal Kumar SenGupta said on 2/27/2014 10:54:36 AM
    Hi All, If any one wants to build cement or lime factory can contact me. I have total 44+ years of experience in this field. Call me at +91-9818606452 (Mobile) or mail me at uksengupta2004@yahoo.com. Regards, U K SenGupta, New Delhi, INDIA
  • 127. dipesh gulani said on 3/16/2014 12:50:51 PM
    I am interested to start my own cement factory in Indore, M.P. ,India
  • 128. vijay Kumar said on 3/18/2014 8:33:24 AM
    Hi @dipesh gulani, What exactly you want to do? setup a complete cement plant or a Grinding unit? if you want to setup a complete cement do you have sufficient limestone reserve? for better understanding of the situation contact me. Best regards, Vijay kumar Vktopcem@yahoo.co.in
  • 129. Akhilesh kumar singh said on 3/23/2014 4:05:20 AM
    I am b.tech mechanical having complete knowledge about cement industry i can install complete cement plant in very low cost i am b.tech mechanical. if any one want my service permanent or contractual basis email me akhileshsngh6@gmail.co
  • 130. arup said on 3/25/2014 12:50:27 AM
    hi i am simple b.com student , have pass-out 4 year ago , and planing to set up cement business, can u tell me the legal process from beginning, what i have to to at first , and what capital should we invest , pls sir can you give me the detail .
  • 131. neeraj kumar said on 3/27/2014 12:33:51 PM
    sir, what is the minimum investment is required for cement industry,
  • 132. jp singh said on 3/28/2014 10:18:20 AM
    planning mini cement mill ln sidhavan bhadohi up
  • 133. Subrata Bhaumik said on 4/3/2014 4:40:43 AM
    Contact Subrata Bhaumik 00 91 98738 53170
  • 134. amit gupta said on 4/24/2014 2:28:40 AM
    hello sir good morning, sir i want to open a cement plant please tell me how much capital required and which place will be better my current city lotion is allahabad
  • 135. Aditya Singh Rana said on 5/10/2014 5:45:33 AM
    i wanna start a small cement factory. how much capital is required for that.
  • 136. umar farooq said on 5/12/2014 6:39:27 AM
    i wanna start a small cement factory in d.g.k any one interested for investment. contact me at 03346764543, mail umar_uet@yahoo.com
  • 137. mahmoud said on 5/24/2014 7:19:02 PM
    i want to start a small cement factory too, but dont know the processes
  • 138. Govind Raghu Chandran said on 5/28/2014 1:35:28 AM
    Dear Sir, Kindly answer this questions? Do you have Limestone mines which containing calcium carbonate 90% and above. In your country is there any cement plant? I can forward all the details after receiving all your information at from your end. GOLDEN STAR VENTURES COMPANY / SPONGYTECH, MIG-9/A "DREAM-VILLA" CGHB KOTA COLONY RAIPUR - 492010 (C.G.)INDIA, TEL/MOB: +91 2575310 / 9425285277 Skype: govind.chandran1 / gsvc.india20131, E-mail: goldenstarventures@gmail.com, gsvc.project@rediffmail.com, spongytech@gmail.com
  • 139. Chandra shaker reddy.s. said on 5/29/2014 12:50:48 AM
    I own 100 ac. Oc land adjoing to mine located to penna cements at kurnool dt. A.p. I can extract lime stone from my land in 20 ac. can you advice me what are the business opportunities for me by using the said Raw material available in my own land.
  • 140. kundan sharma said on 5/30/2014 12:43:42 AM
    I want to start a mini cement mill. Please send the Quotation of this
  • 141. kasandra said on 7/3/2014 4:38:57 AM
    I want to start a mini cement mill. Please send the Quotation of this
  • 142. Pedro Souza said on 7/4/2014 8:11:53 AM
    Look, mill plants and cement plants are capital intensive. An average expected production must be about 250tons/day or more. You'll need a clinker supplyer (clinker is the main component of the cement - to produce clinker you'll need a mine, kilns, crushers and much more money), the mills (you can use FLSmidth Atox or OK Mills, or use a regular ball mill, but these ones are electricity intensive), a sacking machine, palletizers, a laboratory to make tests and tries, a bag filter, and many other industrial facilities. You'll need at least two silos: one for clinker and other for the cement you dont sell. Remember: cement lasts only 60 days, after that it stones. Remember: your stock must not last longer than two or three days. if thats happening its because you have no market. Be sure to have a regular clinker supply. Daily. The mills must not stop. The investment for a 250tons/day plant is about 50 million dollars. The payback is about 3 or 4 years if everything go well. Doubts to: pedrosouzal@hotmail.com
  • 143. Chandrakant said on 7/11/2014 9:37:31 AM
    I would like to know complete details along with Government clearances for putting a 10-20 MT per day cement Grinding Unit in Chattisgarh. What would be expected cost for 10 MT/perday, 20/MT perday & 30MT/day capacity plant. What would be the expected expenditure including everything.
  • 144. navin sah said on 7/15/2014 9:29:10 AM
    i want to start a cement mill. i have two place 1st KOLKATA and 2nd RANCHI. please detail about this and very important that estimate budget for this. THANK YOU.
  • 145. Balakrishnan said on 8/6/2014 3:10:17 AM
    Please contact me in my email I'd. I can give solutions for all queries related to cement business. Balakrishnanid@yahoo.com
  • 146. gudivada chandrasekhara rao said on 8/18/2014 1:14:24 PM
    dear sir, i am chandrasekhar completed b'tech, i decided to stated the cement industry in rajam, srikakulam(dist), andarapradesh(stat). sir plz guide me how to start & minimum required investment plz send details in my mail(chandrasekharg.13@gmail.com,9542581001). thank you sir.
  • 147. Ibrahim said on 8/23/2014 8:06:11 PM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I Am looking for investors in Cement Business in Africa, Any body willing to Invest in this sector, can you please email me.. Will market share to build a cement mill. my email is here as follow: maxjohn52@gmail.com. thanks
  • 148. MajorDistributor beginner adviser said on 8/27/2014 4:41:30 PM
    START CEMENT BUSINESS HERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT TOO MUCH STRESS

Starting a Cement Business here in Nigeria is not that hard compared to what people are saying. To start as a Distributor - First, You need to start a company whose business is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.

Once you have your company registered which is a little bit simple to do and requires just a little amount of money, let's say N45,000 to N50,000. After you have that sorted out, the next thing to do is to open a corporate account in any Nigerian bank with the company name. After opening your account then you get a reference letter from the bank and proceed to Dangote or any other Cement Company to do your registration.

Dangote Registration normally take like 48 hours maximum and No Application/Registration deposit is required. That is to say, the registration is free!
    After Dangote has registered you, the other things you need to put in place are:
    1. A warehouse with enough space to store your stock.
    2. Arrange for Supply.
    Dangote Cement is on Promotion right now and we are selling at N1,000 per bag! Delivery is guaranteed within 48HRS after booking.
    Call the Dangote Cement Factory Promotion Hot line on: 08130681411 to order now! Our mode of payment is pay on delivery for registered dealers. We deliver to anywhere within and outside the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

impoundedcarsauction@gmail.com || Consultant

• 149. Akhilesh kumar singh said on 8/29/2014 5:06:50 AM
    respected sir my self akhilesh having knowledge of complete project of cement plant if u want my succession please contact me at 07352186407 and email I'd akhileshsngh6@gmail.com
  • 150. Raju beginner adviser said on 9/16/2014 11:34:46 AM
    @arunkumar sl.no 120 and jk.sl no 124 Please contact bhaskaran286@gmail.com

bhaskaran286@gmail.com || Consultant

• 151. mohan said on 9/16/2014 11:38:51 AM
    we have planned to setup a 50tpd complete automatic mini cement plant near cheannai let me know the details of how much land required and how much investment is required for that
  • 152. mohan said on 9/16/2014 11:49:50 AM
    we have planed to setup a 50 tpd complete automatic mini cement plant let me know the details of how much investment is required for that mohan80j@gmail.com
  • 153. shailendra barai said on 9/20/2014 12:38:19 PM
    i want to start cement factory ..mini plant, i am from nepal ...plz send me the details ....price of factory..per hour production wats metric ton
  • 154. Meljo said on 9/30/2014 4:13:55 AM
    I am staying in ernakulam, Kerala, INDIA. can u just let me know the details about investment in cement mill business. just let me know everything in detail. i would be very thankful to u...
  • 155. satyam patel said on 10/3/2014 5:12:21 AM
    i am from jabalpur MP and i m very interested to invest in cement mill and i want to open a cement plant in my area so plzz give me some ideas and details about cement factory.. how much capital require to start cement plant
  • 156. Akhilesh kumar singh said on 10/12/2014 6:30:36 AM
    i am very happy to see that u all want cement plant my self akhilesh kumar singh i have worked many project of cement plant according to your investment i can install mini cement plant ,i worked 100 tph to 1000tph project i am mechanical engineer ready to join any organization for cement project if any one need my service mail me at akhileshsngh6@gmail.com
  • 157. Mohit Rawal said on 10/20/2014 1:58:25 AM
    if any one want land to setup industry of any type,I've good location for setup industry, mohitrawal78@gmail.com
  • 158. vilas landage said on 10/20/2014 10:43:46 AM
    I am interested in cement business. can I help me about its guidance? I will start business but I have no lot of knowledge. please help me yours faithfully, vilas landge.
  • 159. Sukhvir Singh said on 10/20/2014 6:09:54 PM
    hi, I'd like to know what are the requirements on starting a cement company in africa and the facts to consider? please do let me know id really appreciate it . you can whats app me on +254788888668
  • 160. vignesh said on 10/21/2014 1:29:46 AM
    I want to start a cement factory in India how I can start what are the necessary steps
  • 161. Pallavi boruah said on 10/28/2014 2:08:43 PM
    I'm from Assam . And I want to start either a packaging drinking water factory or to set up a mini cement plant. So sir kindly send me the procedure and amount of capital required to start this business.
  • 162. Raju.patil said on 10/29/2014 10:34:17 AM
    I am staying in bijapur, Karanataka, INDIA. can u just let me know the details about investment in cement mill business. Please guide me the capital requirement in detail and land size & everything in detail. i would be very thankful to u .
  • 163. Samer Darwish said on 11/12/2014 3:49:19 AM
    we need to set up a cement plant in Kuwait , government license is issued and land available , and looking for professionals to help in part investing / starting and building such plant EP or EPC .
  • 164. Jesus Martinez said on 12/11/2014 11:08:30 AM
    I'm an architect and entrepreneur who recently move to Texas, I have seen some potential in a cement plant mill around this area and I will like to get some more in detail information about the equipment needed and process to set up a cement plant, mainly to sell concrete mixture and probably some CMU block and pavers, I would very tankful if you can provide to me such information
  • 165. harsha king said on 12/20/2014 3:56:19 AM
    I want to build a cement plant near by anantapur, andhra pradesh, india. can u say that how must investment is needed to build it. And what are the things ir materials needed for it.
  • 166. Raju beginner adviser said on 12/28/2014 11:27:27 PM
    Any body interested to start a mini cement plant in Karur, Tamil Nadu please contact. Limestone land for miniplant is available. bhaskaran286@gmail.com

bhaskaran286@gmail.com || Consultant

• 167. Vishnudayalpareek said on 1/21/2015 3:47:34 AM
    I am mini cement plant, long experience, in setting up plant capacity, 100 tpd tp 500 tpd cement plant indian technology, and chiness. Right now i am involved in nepal 300 tpd plant
  • 168. Swapnil Mane said on 1/27/2015 11:34:13 PM
    Dear sir, I start the mini cement manufacturing plant but these plant have actually not idea of the cost of plant. Please details of the send my email id. My plant manufacturing cement for 5tpd these way I start mini cement plant
  • 169. Arjun patidar said on 3/8/2015 1:50:28 PM
    i want to do cement mill plant business, send me quotations for cement mill plant & full details how start a business please
  • 170. Vishnudayalpareek said on 3/30/2015 3:30:20 AM
    I am consultant for mini cement plant guidance, for setting up 50 to 500 tpd vsk cement plant
  • 171. md ayaz uddin sikdar said on 3/31/2015 4:09:26 PM
    Sir, i am a student of bba finance in chittagong university. I want to set up a new cement factory business. Actually i don't know how to set up and steps i perform. So please sir suggest me how i set up my new business in bangladesh
  • 172. Philberg Siri said on 4/24/2015 8:39:35 AM
    i am looking forward to setting up a cement manufacturing plant in Ivory Coast (West Africa). kindly send me the quotations for the plant. I would really appreciate it.
  • 173. Subrata Bhaumik said on 6/2/2015 6:23:34 AM
    If any one wants to build cement factory of capacity ranging from 100 to 10000 tpd, he can contact me. I have total 49 (Forty Nine) Years of Experience in Cement and other related Industry, covering entire Industry spectrum viz. Technology development, Engineering and Project Management, preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report including Financial analysis of projects for arrangement of loan and equity, Market Survey, Basic and Detailed Engineering, Project Management, Construction and Erection supervision, Plant Commissioning and Trouble shooting, Plant Optimization and Rationalization of Operational Cost covering more than 100 assignments in cement plants with capacities ranging from 100 tpd to 10,000 tpd in India and abroad involving visit to 25 countries overseas in connection with work in cement projects, Engineering work in captive Thermal power plant and metallurgical industry viz. High Titanium Slag project. Worked in reputed companies viz. AVB, Holtec, Birlas, DCPL, ThyssenKrupp, ERCOM, MESCO STEEL and BQB in India and abroad. Call me at +919873853170 (Mobile) or mail me at subratabhaumik@rediffmail.com or subrata.subrato@gmail.com Regards, Subrata Bhaumik, Gurgaon, INDIA
  • 174. Subrata Bhaumik said on 6/3/2015 7:10:30 PM
    @ramesh kumar Sir, Please send me a mail, giving location, capacity planned, investment you have in mind for my needful. Please contact Subrata Bhaumik 09873853170 subratabhaumik@rediffmail.com Regards, Subrata Bhaumik
  • 175. pratik sonthalia said on 7/16/2015 1:40:15 PM
    I also want to start a cement factory with small amount. please give me all the information in my email id -sonthalia.pratik1@gmail.com
  • 176. Kgosi said on 8/5/2015 6:04:08 AM
    Hi, I leave in Centurion, Gauteng, SA. I would like to know about the cost of investing in a small cement manufacturing plant? Secondly what kind of training is needed to run such a business. I identified that some parts of our country are not serviced for such industry. Warm regards. Kgosi Marogoa (kmaorogoa@outlook.com)
  • 177. saurabh said on 8/22/2015 11:15:45 PM
    hello myself saurabh and i am a engineer belong from Maharashtra. actually i had planned for set-up new cement factory which had been a large scale profit here due to a metro n under construction project are in boom . And also my contact here i had to set it urgently but the problem is i dont get it the equipment n logistics list way to go so if anyone interested to joint or come with me it welcome ..(09595527831) (saurabhdzade@gmail.com)
  • 178. Arghya Pratim Roy said on 9/15/2015 11:01:22 PM
    I want to start a cement mill in Kolkata,India. I want a quotation & the assumption of the capital required..
  • 179. Nitin said on 10/8/2015 9:14:30 AM
    I want to know starting investment of small cement plant/mill. UP, INDIA
  • 180. Arun Mathur said on 10/26/2015 1:49:18 AM
    for cement plant most suitable place is chittorgarh in rajasthan. i have 100 bigha land near chittorgarh with a good deposit of lime stone. suitable for mini cement plant CACO3---83.43%
    MGCO3---02.54%
    TOTAL CABONATES--85.97%
    arun@kingsoncrusher.com
  • 181. vijay Kumar said on 12/30/2015 1:47:17 AM
    HI I AM A CEMENT PROJECT PROFESSIONAL WITH MORE THEN 25 YEARS OF THE EXPERIENCE ON CEMENT INDUSTRY UP TO 2MTPA CEMENT PLANTS.I KNOW ABOUT A CEMENT GRADE LIMESTONE MINES VERY CLOSE TO NEW DELHI.THE OWNER HAVE GOT MINING LEASE FOR 1000 HECTARE LANDVALID FOR 60 YEARS.POTENTIAL INVESTORS FOR CEMENT PLANT MORE THEN 1 MTPA CAPACITY CAN CONTACT ME.MY MAIL ID VKTOPCEM@YAHOO.CO.IN.THANK YOU.
  • 182. Sahil Gupta said on 3/21/2016 4:37:52 AM
    Me and my friends want to start a mini cement plant in Jammu. May you please share all the details starting from the very beginning.Project cost, capital required, raw material and all other necessary details.
  • 183. itani ndou said on 4/5/2016 3:17:09 PM
    I live in south Africa and intend to start a cement manufacturing plant, there is a lot of potential. Please would you please connect me with someone who travelled a same road. Contact me at itani.ndou@gmail.com
  • 184. itani ndou said on 4/5/2016 3:23:19 PM
    I intend to start a cement manufacturing plant in south Africa, can I please get a team of experts to join hands and realise this dream.If there is someone who have already have a plant please would that person assit me or can we partner to start this in south Africa, we may also expand to other neighbouring states. Please contact me urgently at itani.ndou@gmail.com
  • 185. Atul gupta said on 6/11/2016 11:06:21 PM
    I want to start my business of cement also settled a factory for production of product tell me total cost of plant for asbestes sheet and bricks pls inform me...... 9630545574
  • 186. karabo motshebe said on 6/23/2016 8:30:48 AM
    i am karabo lives in Botswana, Gaborone. I want to start a cement packaging business, please send me more information
  • 187. james said on 10/10/2016 12:03:23 PM
    I am james from ghana, i want to set up a CEMENT PLANT, in my country. i need my information on how to set up....
  • 188. PRAVESH said on 11/23/2016 2:24:18 AM
    I Want to Start a Cement Plant. Please Send me Details with Cost of Plant Details. Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA.
  • 189. TARUN said on 12/14/2016 8:16:32 AM
    I am interested in Cement Plant establishment in my country. Kindly send the Business Plan, Procurement of Plant machineries, Power Supply Unit inclusion within the Plan. How to proceed with worldwide marketing strategies would be welcomed in the Business Plan. Thanks!
  • 190. Shailendra Mathur beginner adviser said on 1/11/2017 3:38:00 AM
    @ITANI NDOW, We would like to get more details like capacity of the Cement Plant you want to establish as smaller plants will be based on VSK technology & bigger plant will be dry process based on Rotary Kiln Technology. We can provide turn key solutions for Cement & Steel industry.

shailendramathurdelhi@gmail.com || Cement Manufacturing Business Adviser

• 191. Ram Dayal Mundel said on 1/11/2017 3:22:09 PM
    Hi all i want to open my white cement plan but i am living in gotan nagaur rajasthan where their is two big white cement jk and birla are already their let me know how i can stabilized new plan because limestone quality is to good i am living in that area only. Regards, Ram Dayal Mundel
  • 192. vikrant kumar said on 2/3/2017 7:08:04 AM
    i also want to established mini cement plant in begusarai, bihar, i want a partner for this operation on 50-50% basis, i have all the things for mini cement plant with good marketing, The investment of the operational partner is minimum 50-60 Lakh, my contact no is 9313373115, if any one interested than call me, my mail id is vikrant9102@gmail.com,
  • 193. vikrant kumar said on 2/3/2017 7:13:19 AM
    IF any one want to invest 50-60 lakh for at least for one year, than i also agree on mini cement plant.
  • 194. Raju beginner adviser said on 2/17/2017 9:00:32 AM