How to Start a Medical Tourism Business

Medical tourism has been a major consideration for patients who are in need of medical service abroad.

One of the reasons on why patients seek medical services abroad is the availability of the medical service itself in his or her country of residence.

Before even starting any type of business, it is important to put into consideration the profitability of a certain business that you are planning to put up. Determine whether you can gain a substantial amount or percentage of your investment for a certain period of time. It is also important that you study the current market and find out about the demand of the service or product that your business will offer or provide. This is to ensure that you will somehow penetrate the market once you have started the operation of your business.

The role of a medical tourism agency is to provide the patient or the client a contact with the appropriate hospital or doctor who specializes in the medical field that the client or patient needs. But the job of a medical tourism agency is not only limited to providing the client or patient a contact with the appropriate hospital or doctor but also the most affordable or cheapest among available options. Because this is one of the main reasons on why clients or patients resort to medical tourism; it is not only the facilities or technology that contribute to their decision but also the price of the medical service that they need.

Another thing that you should consider if you want to start a medical tourism business is the type of insurance you will need. Insurance will provide you a sense of safety when you encounter trouble along your business venture. You can search for the insurance company that offers the insurance policy that your business needs. You can also shop around for insurance company and compare their prices or premiums. Also, it is important that the insurance policy encompasses a broad part of your business. You can also seek recommendations from people who are also in the same field as you are on the type of insurance that you will need and the best insurance company that offers it.

If you do not know what to do and where to go in starting your medical tourism business, there are firms that offer a business consultation service. Alternatively, if you know people who are also in the medical tourism business, you can ask them for advice and recommendations on the things that you need to do in running your own medical tourism business.

After you have considered the important things in starting your own medical tourism business and after you have seek recommendations and advice from the right people, the next step that you will do is to go to your local county office and inquire about the legalities that you need for you to be able to start your very own medical tourism business.

• 1. daniel said on 1/7/2011 4:02:18 PM
    My name is Daniel. I would like to start a medical tourism business in miami,florida. I need to know the steps that I need to follow and also is for that kind of business require any special license and insurance? Thank you, Daniel
  • 2. Mrs.Flavia Dalton said on 1/18/2011 11:43:06 PM
    My name is Flavia. We are tour operators based in Delhi handling both inbound and out bound tours for the past fifteen years.I would like to start a medical tourism business in Delhi,India. I need to know the steps that I need to follow and also is for that kind of business require any special license and insurance? And also please let me know how will I get clients? Thank you, Mrs.Flavia Dalton
  • 3. PAWAN KUMAR said on 2/22/2011 6:38:49 AM
    i want to start medical tourism business and i m planning for the ground work could u plz provide the agencies that can assist me in delhi india
  • 4. dehi medical tourism pvt ltd said on 3/5/2011 5:26:43 PM
    hi dear , i m running a medical tourism company in india,located at delhi any one interested in business tie up can approach me at drprasun2006@rediffmail.com or contact at 91-9999253659 delhi medical tourism
  • 5. uday kanti dinkar said on 3/21/2011 4:55:17 PM
    Can anybody help me start the medical tourism business and let me know in detail that how could i proceed step by step to have my own company. I don't have prior experience as well. I need the help from all the experienced professional to launch my project asap. mobile no :- 09350103811 and email id :- uday_dinkar@hotmail.com
  • 6. Venkataramana said on 3/22/2011 3:10:43 AM
    My name is Venkat. I would like to start a medical tourism business in chennai,India. I need to know the steps to start this business. License and insurance required to start this business. Please let me know how will I get clients? Thank you, Venkat
  • 7. Nicole said on 3/27/2011 11:30:26 AM
    Hi everybody.My name is Nicole and I would like to set up a medical tourism agency in Hungary. Can somebody help me out by giving me some advices concerning this issue. (insurance required, licenses, etc) I would greatly appreciate any comments, tips. Thank you ! my email id nagy_nicoleta@hotmail.com
  • 8. maulik upadhyay said on 4/13/2011 4:59:42 PM
    hi , i am maulik upadhyay , i want to start business of medical tourism , but i dont know about the legal formalities and low can any body help me with this???
  • 9. Dr.selvakumar said on 4/22/2011 8:35:51 PM
    I am a indian doctor, currently a permanent resident of canada, based in toronto. I am planning to start medical tourism Business. Both at toronto and anywhere probable in tamilnadu and KARNATAKA. Kindly guide me to obtain license and insurance for the same.
  • 10. sapna desai said on 4/29/2011 6:27:40 AM
    hi i would like to open an medical tourism business could u let me know how the licenses are procured or can u suggest about the legalities of the local and the international authorities , kindly guide me thru the process
  • 11. Pradip Kishan said on 5/26/2011 7:40:57 PM
    I would like to start a Medical Tourism business in India(Gujarat). Pls. help provide the know how , necessary paper work and modes/arrangements to get the required client for the business.
  • 12. dr imran said on 6/7/2011 1:23:52 PM
    hi am a dentist based in manglore,karnataka.i would like to start medical tourism business in manglore. plz let me know if any one interested to take me for a business tie up, or help me to get start
  • 13. Gina said on 6/16/2011 10:37:21 PM
    I am looking to start a medical tourism company in Ontario Canada. Could you tell me about License and insurance needed and the steps I need to take to get this started. Thanks
  • 14. Helenna said on 6/29/2011 9:15:20 PM
    I looking to start a medical tourism agency in the internet from Florida and Chicago to Colombia what are the license that I need and what type of insurance if any one is interested in this business let me know I have the best doctors in Colombia ..
  • 15. Probir Biswas said on 7/5/2011 5:11:45 PM
    Business Location is in INDIA , OFFICE WILL BE AT BARASAT, North 24 Pgs W. BENGAL
  • 16. Liam Finn said on 7/11/2011 5:38:56 PM
    My name is Liam. I would like to start a medical tourism business in Calgary, Canada. I need to know the steps that I need to follow and also any special license and insurance? Thank you Liam
  • 17. jibin tc said on 7/12/2011 7:36:56 AM
    Myself Jibin From pune, Maharashtra planning to start medical tourism , can any one help me out pls contact me at 9762073717
  • 18. Dr. Anil Kumar said on 7/14/2011 3:18:17 AM
    I am presently involved in managing a wellness centre offering a range of medical related services such as aesthetics, cosmetic surgery, dental, etc etc. could you provide some guidance on how i can effectively market my product. Thank you.
  • 19. greg said on 7/18/2011 2:10:48 PM
    I am starting a medical tourism company called Costa Rica Medical Help here in Costa Rica. We will be working primarily with clients from the USA and Canada. Could anyone recommend us to someone that can help us market to these places and to the right demographic?? Any startup advice would be great also! thanks, Greg
  • 20. Dhwanan said on 8/12/2011 11:49:37 PM
    I am about to start a medical tourism company in gujarat,india. For starting a medical tourism best tactic is to start a web-site of your own. For better markets go for Africa and Middle east countries. Well all said you need to have be registered with medical tourism association(not mandatory) but gives and edge over others. Anyone willing to do business mail on info@indiacuring.com. Suggestions as well as discussions are more then welcome
  • 21. vinodh manoharan said on 9/12/2011 5:41:51 AM
    Hi everybody.My name is Vinodh from chennai and I would like to set up a medical tourism agency in Chennai(India). Can somebody help me out by giving me some advices concerning this issue. (insurance required, licenses, etc), I would greatly appreciate any comments, tips. Thank you ! my email id vinodhm56@yahoo.com
  • 22. Ritul said on 10/12/2011 11:53:59 AM
    I am a medical student. I am setting up a Medical tourism Company at Kerala.I am looking for strategic alliance at US ,Canada and Europe for Inbound and Outbound clients. We are providing conveyance, Lodging and Hospital Facilities. We are also providing Sports medicine treatment. Stress releasing courses for 45-70 range people. interested parties may contact me in this E-mail
  • 23. Jonathan said on 10/14/2011 2:41:47 PM
    Hi I am a Emergency room manager in a major hospital in south Brooklyn NYC. who is starting a medical tourism business in that area, large eastern European/Southeast Asian population. Huge potential client base for eastern European-Indian destinations, seeking medical facilities contacts, also large artistic/non traditional client base in outlying areas of Brooklyn who are general well traveled, highly educated above average income and below average medical coverage my email is kerryman86@AOL.COM
  • 24. Shashi said on 10/30/2011 11:05:07 PM
    Hi, my name is Shashi. I would like to start a medical tourism business in Mumbai,India. I need to know the steps to start this business. License and insurance required to start this business. Who are the right firms who can guide me (Give consultation)about all the legal formalities and steps to start this business. At the same time I would like to know how will I get clients? Thank you, Shashi
  • 25. Andrea Bednarikova said on 11/18/2011 6:48:07 AM
    Hi, my name is Andrea. I would like to start a medical tourism business in New York. Is for that kind of business required any special license and insurance? Thank you, Andrea
  • 26. Denis said on 12/21/2011 7:53:17 AM
    I have just started a medical tourism company called Afri Medicare International services Ltd. How can i market this company to attract more clients to enjoy the benefits and partners. Let some one help me in this. Best regards, Denis
  • 27. Denis said on 12/21/2011 7:56:48 AM
    Business based is in KAMPALA Uganda, and would like to attract and send patients to Middle East and Europe. Best regards, Denis
  • 28. MedicalTravelller said on 12/25/2011 11:32:11 PM
    Hi i want to start a medical tourism business in Kathmandu, Nepal, where i can send Nepalese patients to abroad for the treatment and health facilities not available in Nepal. How can i plan and start my business. REgards,
  • 29. pushpendra sharma said on 1/13/2012 7:06:38 AM
    i want to start medical tourism business , what procedure i adopt initially to do this business, what initial requirement this business, I have already a firm of tour & travel agency, any other requirement i need, plz reply me soon
  • 30. Renu Agnihotri said on 1/20/2012 3:39:12 PM
    Hi, My name is Renu Agnihotri. I live in Californis, US. I would like to open up or join the Medical Tourism business. The Health cost in the US is sky rocket. People can take advantage of the highly efficient treatment in India at a fraction of the cost. How can I pursue this? Any ideas? or information?
  • 31. Piyalee said on 2/28/2012 1:29:34 AM
    Hi, i wish to start my own medical tourism agency in Mumbai. Kindly guide me with the steps to start the business, also how to market the same to attract patients abroad and how to work out on the revenue. Also can i have tie ups with the medical tourism agencies abroad to fetch more patients?. kindly help me. 9819876277
  • 32. NAYAN SARKAR said on 3/8/2012 4:23:18 AM
    my name is nayan sarkar dear sir i want to start medical tourism business in west bengal.kindly give me some plan for that.
  • 33. Harsh Singh said on 4/10/2012 2:24:38 PM
    Hi I want to start a Medical Tourism company in Delhi. I want some professional already working in this industry to help with regards to licenses insurances tie-ups with medical facilitators etc, i already have started with Tie-ups with clinics in USA to send me clients. I am also open for partnership based models.You can mail me on harshdeepbhasin@hotmail.com or call me on 91-9990774577
  • 34. dr nakade said on 4/27/2012 12:18:49 PM
    hi i'm from nagpur india ,want to know about starting medical tourism in india, about cosmetic surgery and hair transplant. dr nakade , cosmetic surgeon ,Aesthetica clinic nagpur.
  • 35. Ravindra Nigam said on 5/13/2012 9:52:50 AM
    Hi, I am Delhi based entrepreneur. I have done some research on Medical tourism. I need to know what are the hospital commissions like? What kind of negotiations required to get good margin from the hospitals and the clients? Can anybody help?
  • 36. John Koshy said on 5/15/2012 6:02:45 AM
    I am an ex-NRI and interested to start soon a Medical Tourism business in Kochi, Kerala (India). I would like to get detailed information on how to set up for this business and from where and how I get the required license/s to start this business. I have good contacts world wide. Anyone experienced in this field (partnership welcome)may please contact on my e-mail puthenkoshy83@gmail.com.
  • 37. Anil Kumar said on 5/16/2012 11:41:24 PM
    hi i am Anil from Bangalore i would like to open an medical tourism business could u let me know how the licenses are procured or can u suggest about the legalities of the local and the international authorities , kindly guide me thru the process. i already start to prepare my medical tourism thats way am involve in that project ...pls help anyhow with in 3 months i start my project ...i already finalize 2 hospitals and so many doctors they ready to help me.... anil.manju01@gmail.com its my id
  • 38. DILRAJ ALVA said on 6/14/2012 1:24:18 AM
    I AM FROM MANGALORE , AT PRESENT HAVING A TRANSPORT BUSINESS, NOW INTRESED TO START HEATH TOURISM.
  • 39. Debolina Banerjee said on 6/20/2012 12:33:17 PM
    Hi, I am Debolina from Faridabad. I would like to open an medical tourism business in New Delhi. Kindly let me know how the licenses are procured or can u suggest about the legalities of the local and the international authorities , kindly guide me through the process. My email id is bdebolina@gmail.com
  • 40. celin said on 6/28/2012 11:21:06 AM
    i have started medical tourism in mumbai, help abroad patients to get best, quick and hassle free treatment. Have tie up with well known hospitals. do contact me on celinsabu@yahoo.com in case you are looking forward to refer patients
  • 41. S.H said on 7/15/2012 8:17:13 PM
    I would like some information and assistance on starting a Medical tourism business. If anyone would like to give good sound advice please dont hesitate.
  • 42. shanavas t ibrahimali said on 7/17/2012 10:12:35 PM
    hi i am shanavas from kerala i would like to start medical tourism business what are the basic procedure for these pls mail me to taibalison@gmail.com
  • 43. Dr Dinesh said on 7/27/2012 11:42:07 AM
    Hi , Medical tourism is in a very nascent stage if you consider the advances in medical technology taking place . Globalisation has just help the entire industry to boom . Being a doctor i am involved in the industry since past 5 years i feel i have just been able to scratch the surface . for any further comments or collaboration please write to drdineshp@regrow.in/dinupujari@yahoo.com
  • 44. vanitha said on 7/29/2012 8:50:21 AM
    Dear Sir, I'm Vanitha from Rakhi Ryan Medical Tourism Pvt.Ltd in Mysore branch, Karnataka, we tied up very good hospitals and All types of specialist doctors , we are proving best treatment and all kind of facility in affordable and best price. Will take care of every thing like visa, accommodation, food as well as tourist place visit for patient after treatment to get refresh. So please give us one opportunity to make our work as best by proving good facility to your patient.
  • 45. dr raju sunny said on 7/31/2012 12:47:28 AM
    i am a dental surgeon practicing in kerala having a resort near munnar. i am interested in dental tourism
  • 46. Apeksha shinde said on 8/8/2012 2:42:55 AM
    i want to start with medical tourism business in india and almost i have start with it but i want to know to do contact with N.R.I patient My website is under construction so i need to know more details in this business. Thanks & Regards Apeksha Shinde
  • 47. N SINGH said on 8/16/2012 11:09:37 AM
    I AM A PHARMA PROFESSIONAL, PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE OF LICENSING & OTHER FORMALITIES FOR STARTING MEDICAL TOURISM IN UTTAR PRADESH IN INDIA.
  • 48. ajit said on 9/1/2012 9:49:35 PM
    I would like to get into Medical tourism business in Kerala. There is a great scope for the same and I would like to interact with some like minded people or doctors. Please write to me on ajitkoshy@gmail.com
  • 49. Dr Dhiraj Sehgal said on 9/7/2012 5:19:43 AM
    I have a multispeciality dental clinic in west delhi. We have a no. of NRI patients visiting our clinic for the treatment. PLEASE GUIDE ME ABOUT DENTAL TOURISM AND HOW TO GET OVERSEAS PATIENTS
  • 50. Amit malhotra said on 9/9/2012 11:48:11 AM
    Hi.. I and a doctor want to start medical tourism business in delhi. We both are looking for partners who are already working in this field. If any one interested can mail at malhotraamit16@yahoo.com
  • 51. Navdeep Saini said on 9/10/2012 2:29:55 AM
    Sir, I would like to start medical tourism business, in india. i am a pharmacist. please guide me. thanks
  • 52. Patel Sonal M said on 9/13/2012 2:33:09 PM
    I want to start Medical Tourism business - particularly as a medical tourism facilitator. Kindly inform me the legal formalities' steps on my mail Id: patelsonal04@gmail.com
  • 53. Pamela Kay Walls said on 9/19/2012 3:28:47 PM
    South Bend, IN. I want to start Medical Transportation (Tourism)business so that are customers can safely travel to and from their hospital and doctor visits. Hopefully a blessing of profit will com from this service, amen!!! any help will be deeply appreciated!!! THANK YOU !!!
  • 54. Todd said on 9/28/2012 1:44:13 PM
    I represent a few very well trained spine surgeons in the Southern part of the United States who perform Endoscopic Spine Surgery. We are interested in marketing these skills to the rest of the Mexico, Central and South America, and Canada. We need help getting started with clinical follow through and initial marketing. Will consider partners who bring value and insight.
  • 55. gopakumar said on 10/4/2012 2:35:42 AM
    I am managing a delhi based medical tourism company having tie ups with major corporate chain hospitals. If any one needs any assistance pl contact
  • 56. SHAHBAZ SINGH said on 10/10/2012 5:08:45 PM
    Hi Mr @gopakumar , I am a postgraduate student studying business economics , and i am working on a research paper dealing with indias entrepreneurial potential , and medical tourism is the thing i want to focus . It would be great if you could share with me some insights of the industry. contacts - shahbazsingh@mbe-du.org, 9555559300. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • 57. garima said on 10/11/2012 4:46:50 AM
    hi i am holding a medical tourism in gurgaon. we have tie up with the top best hospitals and doctors in india. we are committed to serve with full of satisfaction of our client. we are handling your hand for life time for any query or partnership or help or suggestion just mail me at "rakeshgarima1993@gmail.com". thank you
  • 58. Kane said on 10/17/2012 2:28:35 AM
    Hey My name is KANE From Africa we have a got Medical Tourism Company in the NeW Delhi; whoever want to tie up with us can contact me on at infocongoaisa@gmail.com or at 0091 997 191 4194 Thans.
  • 59. Dr. Anamika said on 10/24/2012 8:10:36 AM
    Hi sir, I'm a dentist by profession. I want to start up dental tourism in delhi. Can you plz guide me up.
  • 60. vikas said on 11/1/2012 11:50:27 AM
    hi, Started medical tourism in bangalore. Got good response so far. Interested to know details can mail me at dhatrimedtourism@gmail.com
  • 61. dr vijay singhal said on 11/14/2012 1:56:00 AM
    HI. i m a dermatologist(MD), my wife is a dentist (MDS, prosthodontics). we are interested in medical and dental tourism. please let us know if u have any information. dr_vijaysinghal@yahoo.co.in dr.aparna.zenith@gmail.com
  • 62. dr aparna said on 11/14/2012 2:06:49 AM
    hi, i am dentist, want to start dental tourism in delhi.pls contact dr.aparna.zenith@gmail.com
  • 63. Disha M Swamy said on 11/15/2012 9:16:36 AM
    Hi I am Basically From Hospital Industry. I am Interested to Start Medical Tourism In Bangalore Pls Guide me how to start
  • 64. pooja said on 12/6/2012 11:22:11 PM
    hi, i am pooja wants to join this business pls guide me .
  • 65. monica singh said on 12/8/2012 12:27:16 PM
    hi, i wanted to start a medical tourism business in varanasi(india)so kindly send or tell me regarding the business please send me all the details as soon as possible.
  • 66. sameer said on 12/11/2012 2:30:40 PM
    I am Sameer; am interested in knowing about medical tourism Business; its process and procedures.
  • 67. Rajendra Jain said on 12/15/2012 7:57:04 AM
    HI i am rajendra jain. i want to start medical tourism business in jaipur rajasthan india. please tell me how can i start medical tourism business and my telephone no. is 9928650022.........
  • 68. Souvik Das said on 12/16/2012 3:30:32 AM
    I am interested on details of Medical tourism business including process, marketing, fee structure, customer facilitation etc. I am located in kolkata, west bengal, india. contact me @ souvik.1980@aol.in. Regards-
  • 69. ashok katariya said on 12/16/2012 7:06:21 AM
    i am a doctor want to start home health care and medical tourism in delhi and gurgaon and around these location online business with staff on commission. advise me
  • 70. Pawan Mohanani said on 12/17/2012 10:24:13 AM
    Dear friends, Hello. I am Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India) based person. I have very good rapports with best doctors and hospitals of Ahmedabad. I want to start Medical tourism (MT) business. Pl guide how can I start the same? What are the licenses required for it and what are the legal aspects for it? My email id pdmohanani@gmail.com
  • 71. Mohd Tarique said on 12/23/2012 1:52:48 PM
    Peace Health Care Services Provider invites you to be its partners in its Process of growth by setting up Franchisee Medical Tourism in India. So that we can together facilitate the patients to get great quality of healthcare at an affordable cost and help the patient.
  • 72. HARI NAIR said on 12/28/2012 9:08:19 AM
    My own company Hari Nair's Health Personal Assistant Card promoting its discount cards in the name of PAHAL in Jaipur city and interested in medical tourism business. Can you help me? Thanks.
  • 73. Dr S K Sharma said on 1/2/2013 6:58:58 AM
    I am interested to join hands with anybody to set up a Medical Tourism Business in North India especially Rajasthan, Haryana, Delhi NCR where I have contacts in medical fraternity. I want people to get associated with me who are interested:
    1. to send patients from abroad to India for treatment
    2. Franchise to promote business jointly
    3. Business partners already working in this field
    4. Experienced persons in this field to join us as employees or partners.
    Interested persons are heartily welcome to reach through email: skjaipur@hotmail.com or skjaipur@gmail.com or cell: +919828156056.Dr.S.K.Sharma
  • 74. Dr.Ishan Kochhar said on 1/8/2013 1:01:18 AM
    I am interested in starting a MEDICAL TOURISM company in Delhi/NCR. Can anyone guide me how to start a company. Regards
  • 75. dr.noorulhutha.m said on 1/8/2013 11:25:20 AM
    hai...i'm a dentist and running a multispeciality dental care at chennai, tamil nadu. very much interested in providing healthcare services at a reasonable and affordable cost with no compromise in quality. not business minded. first and foremost is the service and next comes business. i want a person who can guide me to start up medical tourism in chennai...
  • 76. nalina said on 1/12/2013 5:25:37 AM
    Dear Doctors, There is medical tourism portal exclusively focused in bringing patients and doctors one point. I am sure we can leverage this for all Medical tourism marketing ideas at very nominal fee which can discussed. Do drop in email at contact@asiasmedicaltourism.com for further queries. Thanks, AMT team
  • 77. Dr. Ekta Pandey said on 1/19/2013 9:10:03 AM
    Hi, I am a practicing dentist. I want to start dental tourism in my clinic situated in Delhi. Please guide me about the steps. Thanks, Dr. Ekta Pandey
  • 78. Dr. VIPUL KUBAVAT said on 1/20/2013 4:26:44 AM
    I am a Public Health Specialist by profession with basic MBBS qualifications. I would like to start business in medical tourism. I hail from Mumbai.
  • 79. Dr.Nilesh Rughani said on 2/6/2013 1:26:21 PM
    Hi. I want to open my Medical Tourism Company. I want to know about Legal rights and all procedures. If possible you can help me. Dr.Nilesh Rughani, Gujarat, INDIA Cell:+91-9913028111 rughani1@hotmail.com
  • 80. Sanjoy Samanta said on 2/11/2013 9:48:05 AM
    Hi I Sanjoy Samanta I want to start in my medical tourism company in Kolkata, West bengal, India. I want to know what is the procedures to start a company & also what is the legal procedures. If possible please help me. sanjoysamantars@gmail.com
  • 81. nimit said on 2/20/2013 5:38:01 AM
    i want to start a medical tourism business in kolkata. can anybody help me about the kind of investment and things which are required in this business. nimit1367@gmail.com 09836036662
  • 82. Mrityunjoy Aich said on 2/21/2013 3:38:25 AM
    Hi! I am Joy having 20 years exp. in 4 and 5 star hospitality as Sr.Management Executive and now I am willing to start medical tourism company in Mumbai. If any body interested, can join with me, pl's contact my mail ID mrityunjoyaich@gmail.com.
  • 83. wazir singh said on 3/4/2013 8:40:59 PM
    Hi, I am wazir singh based in gurgaon haryana i have a good contact with good hospital and doctors. I want to start my own medical tourism company kindly advise me how to start and what are the legal act and how much is the investment.
  • 84. Rahul Kumar said on 3/14/2013 10:30:47 AM
    Delhi/India. Exp. 1 year, Just started Medical Tourism. Domestic/International for the last three month. want to organize also know the legal formalities
  • 85. shoorveer s Gusain said on 3/21/2013 4:27:17 AM
    Hi, I have been working in health care industry in different role since 1996. Now would like to start medical tourism service in dubai and in Delhi in India. Please come forward to guide me ;How to start it India. Regds, Shoorveer s
  • 86. shoorveer s Gusain said on 3/22/2013 3:24:24 PM
    Hi, I have been working with hospital industry in different role. Now would like to start my own medical tourism service. Can somebody help me to establish this.
  • 87. atiq ahmed said on 3/30/2013 5:42:26 AM
    hi, I am presently located in Pakistan and would be in Canada soon. I want to get into medical tourism business for pakistan market offering state of the art medical facilities at highly competitive cost in all major medical procedures. Please advise for further action. Atiq Ahmed
  • 88. J. Vic Austria said on 4/5/2013 5:42:14 PM
    Medical Tourism Business truly has huge potential nowadays. Our team of expert have a unique idea and business model that will help jump-start this Medical Tourism Business. We can also help provide the needed financing and support to succeed for the right people. Please contact us at our email address if you think you are deeply serious in pursuing this opportunity. God bless. JVA
  • 89. Ali Altabeekh said on 4/16/2013 5:07:08 PM
    Hello, I am dr Ali from Kuwait and am interested to start a medical tourist business in Kuwait. Anybody interested please feel free to contact me. My email is ali83t@hotmail.com.
  • 90. Dr.J.Srinivas said on 4/28/2013 1:30:26 AM
    Good Day. I am Oral & Maxillofacial Pathologist, working in Bangalore as Asst Prof & running clinic from past 2 yrs. I would like to know the details regarding starting medical tourism. plz kindly send in details thats required. srinivasj.j@rediffmail.com
  • 91. Dr vineet said on 5/6/2013 4:35:33 AM
    I have a dental clinic in Delhi .pi contact 9818273635 .need patients from abroad
  • 92. vid said on 5/8/2013 8:19:40 AM
    Hi, I live in London with over 15 yrs of business and retail travel experience in India as well as London. I want to now focus on medical tourism and wish to take up a franchise. Kindly advise if anyone knows about such a business. Thanks for your cooperation, regards Vid
  • 93. priyanka naidu said on 5/13/2013 10:08:34 AM
    Hello, I'm working as a quality analyst in the field of medical transcription n now would like to start a medical tourism business in india. Hope to hear from u if u can help me setup one. Thnks
  • 94. Andrew Kgatla said on 5/23/2013 10:47:49 AM
    Dear Friends Hello IM Andrew Kgatla(johannesburg South Africa)based person. I have a very good reports with best doctors and hospitals of Johannesburg. I want to start Medical Tourism (MT) business, PLEASE guide me on how I can start , what are the licenses required for it and what are the legal aspects for it. My email is kgatlaa@vodamail.co.za Thanks
  • 95. ARVINDER SINGH said on 5/30/2013 1:53:40 PM
    I WANT TO START MEDICAL TOURISM COMPANY AND SPECIALIZED WORKING FOR IVF AND SURROGACY FOR INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL PATIENTS IN DELHI, WE HAVE LEADING IVF 20 YEARS EXPERIENCED WITH US BUT HOW CAN I ESCORT THE PATIENTS IN DELHI.
  • 96. priyanka naidu said on 6/4/2013 10:27:56 AM
    Hi am a quality analyst working for seven years now and would like to start a medical travel/tourism business now in Hyderabad India. Please some help me on how to get started. Awaiting for reply. Would start asap if things set rite.
  • 97. Dr. Preeti Gupta said on 7/5/2013 2:15:15 PM
    My name is Dr. Preeti general Dentist from India. I am about to become permanent resident of Canada in next 2 months. I am currently working with an organization seeking for medical tourism business. I have worked with the best team of Medical and Dental Doctors. I want to utilize my experience, knowledge and tie ups and want to work to improve the health of people in Canada , as i am very much aware that Canada had 5 million population above 65 years and is gonna double in next 25 years. so please guide me how do i proceed and plan for the same. Thanking you, Dr. Preeti Gupta
  • 98. dr. Tripuresh singh said on 7/18/2013 1:02:08 AM
    hello frndz, i want to start AYURVEDA MEDICAL TOURISM business in india. What procedure i adopt to do this business. What initial requirements like licenses and insurance, legal formalities. Am already having tour & travel business and very good team of ayurvedic and modren doctors in all over india . So plz help me . Regards . Emailid- tripuresh123singh@yahoo.co.in or call me 08904545105. Thank you
  • 99. HM Yusuf said on 7/24/2013 7:50:43 AM
    hi friends, i am a permanent resident of canada based in Toronto. I am basically from chennai, India. I have good reliable contacts in chennai. Currently working for a medical services company in Toronto. Would like to start a medical tourism company, willing to get into partnership also. contact me at hmygreat@gmail.com.
  • 100. Syed said on 7/27/2013 4:46:54 AM
    I am Syed. I have a sound relation in Health Industry, knowing many top level people and surgeons. know about medical tourism Business; its process and procedures. Kindly let me know about medical tourism Business; its process and procedures.
  • 101. dr anurag chaturvedi said on 8/4/2013 2:21:21 AM
    Hi, I am Dr Anurag Chaturvedi working in health care administration in Delhi, would like to start medical tourism in Delhi. please guide.
  • 102. rajat said on 8/6/2013 8:55:43 AM
    hi everyone. i am interested in this concept of medical tourism. i have strong relations within north india with reputed hospitals and institutions, any body who is willing to associate from india or abroad is more than welcome. my id is rajatmukhija@gmail.com...09780048285
  • 103. Jyotirmay sharma said on 8/6/2013 11:51:01 AM
    Hi. We have started a medical tourism company in new delhi almost two years before , our venture going splendidly well and we are generating 9 cr inr revenue n targeting 16 cr in FY 13-14 , to my sense u need to start seed capital of around 3 million inr to start this business n in second phase at least 10 million inr to headstart the same . feel free to write me at Sharmajyotirmay@yahoo.in
  • 104. Sulabh Manchanda said on 8/9/2013 4:12:06 AM
    Hi My name is Sulabh I have a DMC in Delhi any kind of travel needs Hotel in Delhi or anywhere in India get in touch with me. When your client will come there will be no issue.
  • 105. Karan Dureja said on 8/13/2013 3:45:10 AM
    Hi i run a Travel Agency in Delhi and now looking forward to move in Medical tourism. I already started the ground work and had tie ups with few hospitals looking forward to have international tie ups. if anybody interested feel free to mail me at karan@incredibletravelers.com.
  • 106. Anjali Singh said on 8/29/2013 3:18:12 PM
    Kindly allow me to introduce ourselves. We, Royale Medcare are registered as a medical travel consultancy firm based in West Chester, Ohio, focused on being a one-stop service provider for clients from USA traveling to India for affordable health treatment. React us at 513 898 9925 and leave a message to call back.
  • 107. drajay singh said on 8/31/2013 9:43:28 AM
    hello friends i am a dermatologist want to open a medical tourism center please give me advice. thanks drajayskin@yahoo.in
  • 108. Abrar Qayoom said on 10/24/2013 4:56:07 AM
    I am a freelancer working for Medical Tourism Industries in India . My role is creating linkage of Clinics/ Hospital in abroad to Medical Tourism Industries in India. If any relevant Industry wants tie up with me contact +91-11-9810900726. Thank You
  • 109. KANCHANA said on 11/5/2013 12:21:26 PM
    Hi, I am running a tourism company for the past ten years. Now i would like to start a MEDICAL TOURISM COMPANY in CHENNAI. Kindly provide me the complete details and other formalities. Thank you
  • 110. Well care medical tourism said on 11/7/2013 1:31:29 AM
    We are a successfully running medical tourism company. If anyone interested in joining the partner ship. Please revert on my email id ie wellcaremedicalindia@gmail.com
  • 111. govind hamal said on 11/27/2013 5:26:59 AM
    My Name is govind Hamal I'm from Nepal by profession I am a Medical Lab Technician But I have done marketing also for a hospital ( 3 year ) now i want to start medical tourism company ( based nepal ) please guide me what is the prouder to start and registration company and which type of documents are required.
  • 112. Rutvik Rathod said on 12/2/2013 8:00:37 AM
    Hi, My self Dr Rutvik rathod. I have a team of well known doctors in gujarat(india) And tie up with well known corporate hospitals as i want to start medical tourism business. All set ups are ready any enthusiastic peoples from us/uk/middle east countries wishing partnership kindly contact on this number. +91-9033560058 Rutvikrathod7@gmail.com
  • 113. padmaja manoharan said on 12/17/2013 6:22:49 AM
    i am physiotherapist of 5 years experience in NABH hospital and wish to start up medical tourism agency in tamil nadu to provide needy medical care at reasonable pay to patients abroad. if can make a chance of my help in providing medical tourism pls contact me at ashokdrr3201@gmail.com
  • 114. sumit said on 12/18/2013 7:45:58 AM
    Hi I am dental surgeon running my practice from last 6 years in delhi. I want to start dental tourism. I have got 3 well qualified dental surgeons in my clinic.
  • 115. harish said on 1/2/2014 1:10:50 AM
    Hai as one of my close relative wants to open the new new business for health tourism can you guide what are the basic requirements needed any license or insurance also how to get patients
  • 116. v.r.ramalingam said on 2/13/2014 7:38:04 AM
    i would like to start a medical tourism agency in chennai, tamilnadu. i need to know the procedures about start medical tourism business. If any registration or license will needed for starting that agency.please give proper details to my mail id: paparams@gmail.com
  • 117. prakash raman said on 2/26/2014 2:55:47 AM
    hi everyone, i am really interested in medical tourism , learning about it ,have a plan to start one in chennai , interested persons kindly guide me. my mail id is healinghandschennai@gmail.com
  • 118. Nikhil Dhawan said on 2/26/2014 4:19:32 PM
    Hi everybody. My name is Nikhil Dhawan and I am interested in setting up a medical tourism agency in delhi and will be developing an online portal for medical tourism. I'm looking for good tie-ups and contacts with the hospitals. I'm also looking for some freelancers who can help with tie-ups with different clinics in different countries to generate clients for me. I also need some help and advices on concerning this issue. (insurance required, licenses, etc) I would greatly appreciate any comments, tips. Looking for freelancers, they will be paid for the work and advise. Thanks You can contact me at nikhildhawan@yahoo.com +919899449145 New Delhi Thank you !
  • 119. Jothiprakash said on 4/4/2014 3:32:52 AM
    Hai! i am jothiprakash. I am working as a center head in health care industry. I would like to start a medical tourism in bangalore(India). Interested persons kindly conduct me and give to guidance to start an medical tourism company.
  • 120. Joaquim Oliveira said on 4/16/2014 7:29:14 AM
    My name is Joaquim Oliveira. I would like to start a medical tourism business in Portugal. I need to know the steps that I need to follow, finance indicators/ business plan and also is for that kind of business require any special license and insurance? We have an Hotel and we are currently building a Healthcare Hospital with analisis lab, radiology, hospitalization, surgery, Stomatology, dentistry and facial surgery, cosmetic surgery and consultations. Thanks You can contact me at: joaquimoliveira@feelingpink.pt
  • 121. Abid said on 4/25/2014 4:51:47 AM
    I have a setup in Bahrain, a gulf country which can me access to the Saudi Market. I am keen to market Medical tourism if we can join hands. I am currently in Pune to explore partnerships. Kindly call me on 91-7709744957 or email me on patelabid@gmail.com. Existing Medical tourism companies or anyone who is interested to invest in a new setup is welcome.
  • 122. Dr. Shruti said on 5/9/2014 11:22:25 AM
    hi everyone i am interested in starting up a medical tourism company based in pune. i am a ayurvedic doctor by profession and new to this field but have strong IT infrastructure to promote this business. Anyone interested can join me, for tie ups. I'm also looking for some freelancers who can help with tie-ups with different clinics in different countries to gen erate clients for me. I also need some help and advices on concerning this issue. and my email is shrutin2424@gmail.com you can also contact me on 8097674872
  • 123. Harish Athotra said on 5/13/2014 6:02:47 PM
    Hi, My name is Harish and I am in Delhi, I plan to start medical tourism business. Contact me for Partnership, deals, suggestions .9873073334
  • 124. Nishant Kapoor said on 6/3/2014 10:43:11 AM
    Hi Everyone, I am Nishant Kapoor ( Manager International Business ) IBS Hospital, incase some one want to refer patient please contact me at +919871005143
  • 125. VIVEK said on 6/6/2014 4:12:14 PM
    hello everyone, this is Vivek Raghuvanshi, i am planning to set up a medical tourism company in Delhi. I hv good contacts in middle east & Africa and can generates patient(client)from there. I am looking for good tie-ups/contacts with the hospitals. i am also looking for travel agency and other facilitators. your valuable tips , comment, advise would greatly appreciated. Please contact me (doctors, managers of corporate hospitals/clinics) , my email id is raghuvanshivivek@hotmail.com, and my mob no. is 9555844204
  • 126. Veena said on 7/13/2014 4:59:37 PM
    I am a physician from Mumbai and live in New York now. Am interested in Medical Tourism business. Contact me anytime
  • 127. Tim said on 7/17/2014 2:45:38 AM
    Hello, My name is Tim. We are in the process of starting a medical tourism company in INDIA. OUR WEBSITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, How can we market this company to attract more clients FROM OTHER COUNTRIES. SUGGESTIONS ARE ALL WELCOME. THANK YOU
  • 128. Tim said on 7/17/2014 3:10:50 AM
    Hello, My name is Tim We are in the process of starting a medical tourism company in INDIA. OUR WEBSITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, How can we market this company to attract more clients FROM OTHER COUNTRIES. SUGGESTIONS ARE ALL WELCOME THANK YOU Zenithcare1@gmail.com
  • 129. Dev sangwan said on 7/29/2014 11:17:17 PM
    Hi, My name is Davender Sangwan and I am in Delhi, I plan to start medical tourism business. Contact me for Partnership, deals, suggestions . Contact me 9716769708
  • 130. Mahantesh Kittur said on 7/31/2014 9:36:36 AM
    Hi All, I am Mahantesh Kittur working as a Coordinator in Medical Tourism .I am Based in Belgaum Karnataka and I am having Tie ups with leading hospitals in Karnataka and Goa. I am providing Medical Treatments in all areas of Health care specially in Karnataka and Pune and Mumbai in Maharashtra. People interested in Mutual business tie ups do call me. For Details call: Mahantesh Kittur, c/o MCK Genetics, # 1801 Kelkar bag Belgaum, Karnataka-590001, 9008527500
  • 131. Naveen K said on 7/31/2014 9:55:01 AM
    Cosmetic and Bariatric surgeries and other beauty related services available with Leading Clinics in Karnataka for details Call Naveen:91-9916562057
  • 132. VIMAL KUMAR JAIN said on 8/4/2014 10:35:30 PM
    Hi, I wsnt to start medical tourism business in India. Please help me.
  • 133. Bhuhari said on 8/5/2014 1:05:39 AM
    BBHC is one of the premier most medical tourism company of India Chennai. With the experience of managing the medical trips of more patients from across the world in the last 5 years, Looking forward to have international and domestic tie ups and who ready to bring valuable International patients. if anybody interested feel free to mail me at bhuhari@bbhealthcare.net
  • 134. pavan naktode said on 8/6/2014 8:15:46 AM
    i am interested in medical tourism business please guide me. contact 9665424261 Email: pavanlogic@gmail.com
  • 135. Hari K Nambiar said on 8/17/2014 1:02:27 PM
    i would like to start a medical tourism agency in Delhi - India. I need to know the procedures about start medical tourism business. Also i have strong relations within Delhi NCR with reputed hospitals and institutions. If any registration or license will needed for starting that agency.please give proper details to my mail id: hari_nambiar2001@yahoo.com or mob : 9990838300
  • 136. Dharambir Singh said on 8/17/2014 2:49:04 PM
    Hello Partners ! We are into car rental business in NCR & Serving more than 64 Well known MNC and Corporate's. We are looking for to tie-up some good medical tourism company. We have all the vehicles starting form economy to luxury. Having strong knowledge of all the major visiting place in India. If you feel we both can explore more in this than feel free to email (dharambir.singh@hotmail.com) or call me @08744004427.
  • 137. BANKIM said on 9/25/2014 4:32:41 AM
    hello, M Bankim desai, I want to start medical tourism business with my wife. My wife is working in pharma field. I am new in this line so I want to know that how much investment and which legal criterias require to start it. please give me proper guidance to start it.
  • 138. Dipankar Mondal said on 10/9/2014 9:56:55 AM
    I am Dipankar from Kolkata. I want to start medical tourism business. I have business home health care service. Any person or travel company work with ours as a B2B always welcome. please call 9874201426 or mail at paradise.medical@rediffmail.com. Thank you.
  • 139. Anil Sharma said on 10/11/2014 9:53:42 PM
    Hi All, I am Anil Sharma working as a Coordinator in Medical Tourism .I am Based in Delhi and I am having Tie ups with leading hospitals in Delhi. I am providing Medical Treatments in all areas of Health care specially in Delhi,Noida. People interested in Mutual business tie ups do call me. For Details call: Anil Sharma, Sewa Medicare, anil006@rediffmail.com,91-8791208158
  • 140. jim putnam said on 10/22/2014 4:00:08 PM
    My name is Jim Putnam. I would like to start a medical tourism business in Myrtle Beach. I need to know the steps that I need to follow for opening a medical tourism facilitator business require any special license and insurance? Thank you, Jim Putnam
  • 141. v.harish said on 10/27/2014 7:43:26 AM
    i am a college students who can help people in felicitating the patients who come from abroad and i have made all arrangement but i cant find find a customer please help us
  • 142. abhishek said on 10/30/2014 8:40:31 AM
    Hi All, I am from pharma background and want to start Medical tourism business in Mumbai. Seeking guidance on how to start the business, license and insurance required for it. Kindly assist. Thanks, # 9146000300
  • 143. Asim Khan said on 10/31/2014 10:08:25 AM
    Hi my name Asim khan i want to start medical tourism business in hyderabad. kindly assist. Thank you!# 8019777762
  • 144. Sneh Mishra said on 11/20/2014 4:38:31 AM
    Inspire Medical Tourism is being offered by TravelHouseServices, a reputed and trusted international tour operator based in Mumbai, India. Our reliability in this area has been recognized by various hospitals and health care providers across India. Thank you # 9819758448 # 9820050509
  • 145. Najmi said on 12/1/2014 2:06:06 AM
    Hello, i want to start medical tourism business in gujarat. can any one help me with the details of it. or some franchise idea in medical tourism
  • 146. Dr.Rajan Adarsh said on 12/1/2014 3:58:13 AM
    hi, Everyone. I am Dr.RAJAN FROM DILLI(ROHINI). I HAVE MY MEDICAL TOURISM COMPANY..I M WORKING FOR INDIAN PATIENT FOR 5 YRS. NOW I WANNA START INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL TOURISM...I HAVE TIE UP WITH TOP MOST MULTISPECLITY HOSPITALS OF DILLI...CONTACT ME FOR THIS...CNT-09541410444,08684930230
  • 147. DR ANIL ARORA said on 12/3/2014 1:39:42 AM
    I AM HAVING A ORGANIZATION NAMED AFRINDINTERNATIONAL which provides CONSULTANCY and FACILITATION . CONSULTANCY SERVICES include providing a PROJECT REPORT which shall help you in setting up your own medical tourism business we also provide BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS BUILDING SERVICES separately to our clients who have proven that they shall remain committed in this business and not to just casual information seekers. Both services are available at a cost ,for inquiries, mail to corazonclinica@gmail.com
  • 148. Chalida said on 12/7/2014 10:14:38 PM
    I am a staff from Chartier Clinic in Thailand, we are a leading skincare and beauty clinic for health conscious consumers and we have Bangkok and Pattaya branchs. Now we are planed to start the package for tourism, we'll provide accommodation and transportation included in beauty package. For more detail please contact me to email:chartierclinic@gmail.com.
  • 149. Cagatay said on 12/12/2014 3:13:39 PM
    Dear Friends ; I will set up a medical travel company in UK for forwarding the patients to Turkey . Is there anybody , who wants to work with me or help me ? Best Regards talyamedicaltravel@hotmail.com
  • 150. Shalini Tej said on 12/15/2014 3:05:05 AM
    Hi all, I am looking at starting a business in Medical Tourism. I need some guidance about the company procedures and legal advice also. Kindly help. Thanks
  • 151. Dr Rajesh Yadav said on 12/29/2014 12:32:57 AM
    I am interested to join hands with anybody to set up a Medical Tourism Business in India especially pune,mumbai, Delhi NCR,agra where I have contacts in medical institutions. I want people to get associated with me who are interested:
    1. to send patients from abroad to India for treatment
    2. Franchise to promote business jointly
    3. Business partners already working in this field
    4. Experienced persons in this field to join us as employees or partners.
    Interested persons are cordially welcome to reach through email:raj100yad@gmail.com or call on +918860747310
  • 152. Vijay said on 1/2/2015 11:33:12 AM
    we are a medical tourism company based out of New Delhi seeking partners to work with us from overseas. if interested please reply to jennysys.medisoft@gmail.com
  • 153. Samyukth Pillai said on 1/3/2015 2:06:15 PM
    We are Medical Tourism Company based in Chennai.We bring in 10 patients per week to Chennai for medical treatment. Our Client's Testimonials stand as example for our services. We work towards the comfort of the Medical tourists. We have tie ups with JCI and NABH hospitals in Chennai, Apollo, GLobal hospitals etc. anyone who is intrested in having a tie up wit our company are welcome. Agencies outside India are also welcomed to have a tie up. Free lancers can book with us for their facilitation activities. For further discussion mail us at indiacurecare@gmail.com We are looking forward for a healthy partnership. Regards, Samyukth Pillai, Chief Facilitator, Operation wing, Cure Care India
  • 154. Hekhmat Currimjee said on 1/8/2015 4:49:05 AM
    Hi, we are based in Johannesburg and Cape Town , South Africa and we are un the process of expanding our business into Medical Tourism need support from existing companies and organization outside South Africa for their advise and support.thanking you
  • 155. gautam said on 1/21/2015 8:18:22 AM
    hi, i am from India and want to initiate a Medical tourism business, i want guidance on the steps especially the licenses and registrations
  • 156. sunita said on 1/29/2015 10:13:19 PM
    hello, I m sunita I want start business in medical tourism. but I have no idea about it.so can any one help me to give me some ideas and views about it to start up medical tourism. I will b highly obliged.thanx
  • 157. suresh kumar said on 2/1/2015 1:23:52 PM
    hi there, We are currently running medical tourism business in Zambia (southern africa) and we are looking for the tie up with good reputed hospitals which can provide all the facilities to our patients. We are looking for cosmetology/orthopaedic surgery/cardiac/ayurveda/eye care/Dental care/IVF/Replacements/Transplantations. Incase if anybody is interested or would like to have a tie up with us can write to the following mail id. Mr.Suresh Kumar, skmeditouch@iconnect.zm.
  • 158. waquar shadani said on 2/11/2015 1:58:48 PM
    Hi, I want to start a business in medical tourism based in New Delhi(india). Could any one guide me about steps and processes. Thanks
  • 159. Anita.M said on 2/19/2015 8:46:19 AM
    Location:kerala. Would love to start a Medical tourism business. If anyone could help me from A to Z advice and suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Advice from those who have come into this field before me would be of great help. Thanking you in advance
  • 160. Sunita Mehta said on 2/20/2015 5:27:35 AM
    Am keen on starting Medical Tourism Business out here in Bangalore. Can you please guide me as to how to go about with it. I would like to get advice from someone who is already into this business. I needed information about the following:
    What are the legalities, license, insurance, etc associated with it?
    Is it a good thing to do?
    What is the ground work that has to be done?
    Profit?
    Pros and Cons of the Business.
    Can it be managed single-handedly or a team is required?
  • 161. mahesh kumar said on 3/11/2015 10:18:10 AM
    I have worked in government setup for decd. Having strong liaison with several doc able to arrange any kind of medical arrangement at lowest cost. Contact 09210995997
  • 162. 8697561819 said on 4/9/2015 7:20:28 AM
    My name is Prasenjit. I would like to start a medical tourism business in Kolkata, West Bengal. I need to know the steps that I need to follow and also is for that kind of business require any license. Thank you, Prasenjit
  • 163. nafisa said on 4/22/2015 6:42:20 AM
    Hi, my name is nafisa, I'm from nigeria and need advice on how to start a medical tourism agency.
  • 164. DR JAWED AHMAD said on 4/27/2015 11:35:28 AM
    Hi I want to start a Medical Tourism company in Delhi. i want to know which kind of licenses or documentations are must required before starting the operation. and how to connect with the patient from abroad who are seeking for treatment in India.and what are the basic things that we must focus before starting. i hope for positive reply. thanking you
  • 165. RATNESH PANDEY said on 4/28/2015 5:17:42 AM
    I want to start medical tourism business in delhi here or in lucknow, plz guide me how it can be possible.
  • 166. Birsingh said on 5/13/2015 5:02:25 AM
    Hi everyone. I am interested in this business. I have my own building with 94 rooms in gurgaon(india)close to 5 hospitals. Give me suggestion how to start this business. Feel free to call +919811700705. Birsingh2690@me.com
  • 167. Supriya Chattopadhyay said on 6/6/2015 8:09:47 AM
    Hi Everyone. I am interested in this business. I have an office accommodation at the posh locality Park Street of Kolkata- India. I will whole heartedly accept your suggestions at my email ID.
  • 168. Jag said on 6/15/2015 6:35:14 AM
    I want to start company providing Medical tourism in Mumbai. Can you let me know procedure or else which license or approval I need to take for starting these business. Thank you Jag
  • 169. Partha said on 6/27/2015 2:41:11 AM
    I want to open a medical tourism company in kolkata. Kindly let me know the details of formalities and guide me. My Mobile No is 9623540635. Thanks...Partha
  • 170. Arvind said on 6/29/2015 5:53:19 AM
    I want to start a medical tourism business in vadodara. Kindly inform me how to start and give more details about medical tourism agency start in india. As possible give details about medical tourism agency. My Email thpl_2012@ymail.com, Thanks..
  • 171. Humayun said on 7/11/2015 3:54:41 AM
    Get complete guidance/knowledge on how go start medical tourism business anywhere in the word and how to get clients from middle east countries and USA. Email at humayun.mahmood@hotmail.com
  • 172. Dinesh Krishnani said on 7/27/2015 4:25:07 PM
    Hi, I am working on Medical tourism in UAE and India, interested people write me with their email address and contact details on dk75018@gmail.com. Any ideas/suggestion/joint ventures/business associates are welcome to discuss the possibilities. even if you are just thinking about it or you think you want to do something on this. Share it... we will work it out. Cheers.. Dinesh
  • 173. Pradeep Kumar said on 8/8/2015 11:20:52 PM
    Hi, I am working as freelance for medical tourism in india Bangalore. And I am looking to work as client service for people who already have established there business global in medical tourism, And looking to work as intermediate for them as i have good experience in hospital field in Bangalore. You can reach me on +91 09686235770 Pradeepjmj@gmail.com
  • 174. Ben said on 8/10/2015 2:44:35 AM
    Hello, I am employed in the health care industry with 8 years experience and wide area of knowledge. I am planning to start a business as a medical tourism facilitator in New York. I need advise on the steps to follow. Do I need any special license, permits or any other documentation. How do I register the business ?
  • 175. Mahboob ali khan said on 8/26/2015 12:04:02 PM
    I am renowned healthcare quality consultant in India, i have contacts in middle east, srilanka, africa and India. I can help in connecting patient with clients .Interested people can contact me on my mobile 8790309122 email-mahboob804@yahoo.co.in
  • 176. nirav patel said on 9/3/2015 7:15:18 AM
    hi, need some suggestion to become independent med tourism agent as i am in health care profession and having good doctors & hospitals support. MO: 9898886904 location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat,India
  • 177. nirav patel said on 9/3/2015 7:26:04 AM
    hi, need some suggestion to become independent med tourism agent as i am in health care profession and having good doctors & hospitals support. MO: 9898886904, location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. ID: niravbhuva2007@gmail.com
  • 178. sara yussuf said on 9/8/2015 5:14:31 AM
    Hi, I am searching for a mentor as I intend to start a medical tourism company. Any help/advice is appreciated specially the insurance company you deal with . thanks in advance bellefille777@hotmail.com, Skype:Sara Yussef
  • 179. Dr. Salman Mishari said on 9/10/2015 10:34:51 AM
    Hello everyone. I'm Dr. Salman from Saudi Arabia. I'm interested to explore business opportunities in medical tourism and would, therefore, appreciate your ideas and suggestions. I have a number of strengths/advantages that I could capitalize on for this sort of business:

- I own a share with 4 other partners on a primary care medical centre that covers almost all medical specialities. I see it an advantage as clients can receive expert pre-travel consultation and communication with the overseas hosting hospitals.
    - My daughter is a dentist and she can provide expert advice and accompany clients as needed and provide needed assistance.
    - My wife owns a travel agency in partnership with her siblings.
    - I have a good mix of academic/industrial experience & exposure to business models being a part-time faculty in addition to my 30-yr career as a full reliability/quality specialist.
    - I have a passion for this sort of business and I will be dedicating a lot if time to it as I'm planning to take an early (50 year) retirement from both jobs.
    I would very much appreciate your ideas and suggestions.
    Please email me at salmishari@kfupm.edu.sa or misharst@hotmail.com
  • 180. muhammad yunus said on 9/15/2015 9:55:22 AM
    Hello everyone I am Muhammad yunus up from India.I want to start medical tourism business So please advise me.My mobile bomber in +91 9792407020& Imail Id yunuskhan788 @gmail.con
  • 181. ranjan said on 10/1/2015 5:28:43 AM
    Hi!I'm Ranjan From Japan.I'm an Indian.I work for Medical Tourism in Japan. Currently, we have customers from China & Srilanka. Now, we want to explore our business in India. So, we are looking for Indian customers, who come to Japan for medical treatment.Any advice or idea will be very appreciated. Regards!emial: ranjan@fj-fukuoka.jp
  • 182. kunal Chaudhari said on 11/15/2015 10:24:30 AM
    Medical tourism Pune, Maharashtra, India
    Hello , I am Kunal Chaudhari. I am from Pune, Maharashtra, India.
    I saw your post on Startupbizhub.com
    I have very good personal contacts in Hospitals in Pune and cities around like Mumbai, Nashik, Aurangabad. as well as working with MASSAGE center and PANCHAKARMA clinics In all cities I have good accommodation facilities as well as travelling facilities! If you are looking forward for growing Your business in Maharashtra and If there is anything i can help you with. i will do, you can contact me by call or whats app. my cell number is +91 7276827851 and kckunal08@gmail.com. I will wait for your reply, thank you
  • 183. Ashim K Chhakraborty said on 11/27/2015 5:46:46 AM
    Hello Mr. Ben .I am Ashim K Chakraborty from India. Saw your post here and I would like to request you to kindly contact me at ashimk61@gmail.com or at WhatsApp +919163673697 I am Just planning to start Medical Tourism in India. Expecting your kind co-operation in this regard.
  • 184. Rendheer said on 12/25/2015 7:43:39 AM
    Hi,I want to start a business in medical tourism based in Jaipur Rajasthan (india). Request to you all Could any one guide me about steps and processes for the same. my mailing id is harshkhokher10@gmail.com and mobile number is 09875004617. thank you.
  • 185. Yateen said on 1/24/2016 1:20:12 PM
    Hi,My name is Yateen. I'm looking for opportunities in medical tourism in Mumbai/Maharashtra. Please contact me on 9920353171.
  • 186. sonal doshi said on 2/29/2016 12:53:13 PM
  • 187. sonal doshi said on 3/2/2016 10:59:06 AM
    Hi, i want to start a business in medical tourism based in Canada. I have very strong personal contacts and relationship with reputed cosmetic surgeon in India-Mumbai, I have good accommodation facilities contacts too. I need to know the procedures about start medical tourism business. If any registration, certification or license will needed for starting this agency please give me proper guidance as soon as you can. - See more at: http://www.startupbizhub.com/how-to-start-a-medical-tourism-business.htm#sthash.B1MwZ9UT.dpuf
  • 188. Sujay said on 3/7/2016 12:18:01 AM
    We are SK HEALTHCARE AND MEDICAL TOURISM and from past 20 years we are in medical field in oncology medicine distributorship , and we are well versed connected with all the leading hospitals in India . Now we want to get tie up with the medical tourism company in abroad . For details mail us at :skhealthcare01@gmail.com Or contact Kiran :?+91 95736 02909? or Sujay : 8885832578.
  • 189. Navi said on 3/19/2016 3:20:51 AM
    Hi dear,I want my start up in medical tourism. So please guide me about all type registration and any other suggestions.
  • 190. Piyush said on 3/21/2016 3:01:23 PM
    I am interested to join hands with anybody to set up a Medical Tourism Business in North India especially Delhi NCR where I have contacts in medical fraternity and hospitals. I want people to get associated with me who are interested: 1. to send patients from abroad to India for treatment 2. Franchise to promote business jointly 3. Business partners already working in this field 4. Experienced persons in this field to join us as employees or partners. Interested person may contact me through email: piyush.bhartia@gmail.com or cell: +919891650021 I am already in travel industry so have added advantage.
  • 191. Sandip Bhattacharya said on 4/11/2016 2:11:57 AM
    Can anybody help me start the medical tourism business from KOLKATA and let me know in detail that how could i proceed step by step to have my own company. I don't have prior experience as well. I need the help from all the experienced professional to launch my project asap.And also please let me know how will I get clients mobile no :- 09007120604 and email id :- sandipbhattacharya2011@gmail.com
  • 192. megha banker said on 5/20/2016 7:21:46 AM
    hi everyone i wish to start or get tie up with medical tourism business in hyderabad as i have very good contacts in reputed hospitals like apollo yashoda kimms nimms and many more any company in abroad and india wish to tie up can please contact me on 9392494733 or mail me on megha.banker@gmail.com
  • 193. Neelam said on 6/12/2016 3:42:47 PM
    Hello, everyone my name is Neelam I have a medical tourism company in Delhi which is govt registered company and working with two partner, we would like to sell the company resion being we are moving to different countries, further we can talk and I would like to give my partner number +91 96-54-042960 Yogesh you can mail me (neelam.gurung@icloud.com)thanks
  • 194. Maxwell Dextler Ampofo said on 7/14/2016 6:42:16 AM
    Hi We have started our medical tourism business in Ghana called MEDI-care Travels Consult. We are searching for tie-ups medical tourism agencies and Hospitals throughout the world to work with. Our mission is to get patients from Ghana, Nigeria etc. Interested agencies and hospitals should contact us on +233-553208843 or email: varaderosaccra@gmail.com.
  • 195. Pretheeksha Gopinath said on 10/17/2016 4:28:08 AM
    Hai, I am Pretheeksha gopinath from Kerala I would like to start a medical tourism business. Could you please help me to know about the licenses to start the business and also about the legalities of the local and international authorities. Kindly guide me through the process. Awaiting reply. ( pretheekshagopinath@gmail.com)
  • 196. Manish Patel said on 11/10/2016 6:50:43 AM
    We are a group of young Entrepreneurs based in Delhi. Medical Tourism is one of the most booming sector in Healthcare. We are currently into Medical Admission sector for India and Abroad due to which we have a broad network of Doctors, Hospitals and Facilities centers throughout India and Abroad. We are working on the Technical aspect of this business and making a complete management system powered with Machine Learning and Data Analytics and looking for potential Entrepreneurs from Medical background who wish to partner with us in this business. For more details regarding the project mail me at swaggymanish@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp - 9643828025
  • 197. Sayyad Imran said on 11/24/2016 6:13:46 AM
    Plz help to start my own medical tourism services. I just wanted to know the tourism services registration process Kindly help me for that ... I am from Nagpur. We started this service as early. Plz contact any body interested to look forward ... 8055482065
  • 198. gautam mehra said on 12/2/2016 2:56:50 AM
    Please help me to set an online Medical tourism startup company based in Kolkata as I believe that this industry is still at the nascent stage in india and has great potential in the future. Need your advice in detail on how to go about setting up the same ? What tie-ups are required with leading hospitals along with medical experts etc. in order to start up the business. I require your consultancy for the above project. Is it actually feasible ?
  • 199. Dr. Dhananjay said on 12/22/2016 4:26:36 AM
    I want to start medical tourism business in pune plz send me detail about it's procedure
  • 200. Dr. Dhananjay Javir said on 12/22/2016 4:30:52 AM
    I am Dr. Dhananjay resident in pune Maharashtra to know the procedure about to start medical tourism business. Plz reply as soon.