Tips to Start a Pharma Distribution Business

The wholesaler link in the drug distribution chain is the pharmaceutical distribution. Pharmaceutical distribution businesses are the ones that purchase medicines from big suppliers such as Merck and Pfizer, then put them to warehouses and distribute them to many pharmacies out there.

Now, if you are planning in opening a pharma distribution business, there are factors for you to think about such as your target market, business plan, great venture, employees, and many others.

Create a business plan. You have to put your outline, your financial info, your financial resources, your marketing strategy, your perspective location, how to set up a website, your business legal structure, number of employees, and so on.

Think about your target market, and then pick the perfect location for your business. You can come up with few options, check each of your option and choose the best location wherein it is accessible to streets and highways and where your targeted markets can easily find you.

Get the insurance, licenses and permits. Hire employees that you need for your pharma business. You have to hire ones that are knowledgeable with meds and can be keys to your business success.
Advertise your business. There are lots of ways to advertise your business. You can try the ones that are cheap ways to do it. Setting up a website is one of the great ways to advertise your business. There is a way to do it without spending a fortune in it. Just do your research.

Putting up a marketing campaign is a good way to make your pharma distribution business grow. For your perspective market knows more about your business and what you offer, you have to work as your own PR manager. You can make use social media sites such as Facebook and twitter. There are millions of individuals who are making use of these sites and participating with the games that these sites entails you.

You need to calculate the business gross margin. You’ll be able to determine the efficiency of your business by looking through the costs and understanding cost of goods sold. You have to see to it that you increase the profit margins, you can do this by purchasing in bulk, having a long term contract with supplier for lower cost and so on.

You have to do your research regarding your competitors. You have to find what people are telling about them and how they build up their own business. In doing this, you can compare what you have and what you can offer from what they offer. It can be at help to your business if you try your best to be ahead to them. These are few factors that you need to take into account when opening a pharma distribution business.

• 1. Bikash Rana said on 2/25/2013 10:46:52 AM
    Dear Sir/Mam, I am keen to operate distributionship of pharma products in Siliguri, West Bengal. I have gone through your website and I found it very informative. Furthermore I would like to understand the future prospect of operating distributionship in this region. I will remain at your disposal. Kind Regards, Bikash Rana
  • 2. Niraj Kumar said on 3/11/2013 8:35:52 AM
    I want to start medicine distribution business. Muzaffarpur, Bihar
  • 3. gen said on 4/10/2013 3:15:39 AM
    Hi there, I am really interested in owning my own distribution company because currently I am connected with a pharmaceutical. Would want to hear more to where I could scout products that are saleable and would have good movement in the market. Currently I have a list of a few products but the problem is I don't know where to start to get them at a very good price to have higher income margin. Hope to hear from you. Cheers.
  • 4. j.nagaraja said on 5/10/2013 8:09:13 AM
    i am very much interested in starting a new medical distribution agency, i had an experience of one year as a medical representative .could you plz help me to start.
  • 5. banarsi das gupta said on 5/15/2013 12:46:53 PM
    I am starting my veterinary pharma company, in North India. wants to recruit sales staff from top to bottom.
  • 6. rakesh prajapati said on 5/27/2013 2:22:51 AM
    I want to start marketing of pharmaceutical products in gujarat with contract manufacturing. What are the requirements plz suggest me. Thanks
  • 7. vishal upadhyay said on 5/29/2013 8:35:05 AM
    i am a pharmacist, presently working in a US based retail pharmacy, earlier worked in Apollo pharmacy as an executive, have a overview of the pharma retail and distribution. the question is how to get started with my own distribution unit. staying in mumbai suburbs.
  • 8. luke smith said on 6/6/2013 10:53:28 AM
    I looking for a oversees distributor to import here in U.S.
  • 9. emmanuel said on 6/8/2013 11:19:35 AM
    i am very much in interested in the pharma distribution space kindly help through the details of how to approach the supplier and the initial investment required
  • 10. Neelesh Kumar Yadav said on 7/7/2013 6:28:21 AM
    Dear sir/Madam, I am from bhilai chattisgarh. I too want to start a pharmaceutical business. Some one give me the clue for a very small scale, as i am poor with no money. As i earn, i would like to set up a business. very small one which can be affordable by me. kindly give me a simple layout? business location raipur, bhilai and bilaspur
  • 11. SANJAY said on 7/24/2013 12:10:37 AM
    HI, I am very much keen to start the pharma distribution in lucknow/ delhi. i am having the educational background of B.PHARMA as well. Please help me in guiding to take over the business. waiting eagerly for your response.
  • 12. M.Raheel said on 8/18/2013 8:55:14 AM
    SIR/Madam i'm much interested to start the pharmaceutical distribution business. But on the other hand i have limited resources. But the + point is i'm related to pharmaceutical. These are good advises But i want to more information related to distribution business.
  • 13. George motes said on 8/22/2013 11:16:06 AM
    Johannesburg, South Africa. Would like to venture into the neighboring countries as well eg Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Swaziland, Lesotho, Mauritius, Walawi, Mozambique, Namibia
  • 14. aditya boruah said on 8/25/2013 8:29:14 AM
    Dear sir/madam. i am 4rm guwahati assam. i am very much interested in pharma distribution business. kindly help through the details of how to approach the supplier & the initial investment required. i want to know everything about it accept paper works.
  • 15. manoj burkule said on 10/19/2013 3:47:21 AM
    I want to start pharma distribution down kalyan, thana, mumbai. I want to know the requirement for start As semi distributor & legal procedure for the same.
  • 16. Satyam Kumar said on 11/10/2013 2:26:38 PM
    Hello Sir/ or Madam, This is Satyam Kumar from Patna, willing to have Pharma distribution company. kindly provide me the details of Pharmaceutical distribution business, how can i succeed in this. Also tell how much money do i need to invest, however i want to start from low budget. I am looking forward to hear from you. Thank you
  • 17. MURIGEPPA JAVALI said on 11/22/2013 1:23:34 AM
    Dear sir, i want to start pharma distribution in Hubli, Karnataka, please provide me required necessaries like drug license, Tin No, labour license and bank current ac opening details, and i want to start investing low budget and i am looking forward to here from you. Thank you.
  • 18. Sandra said on 12/31/2013 2:23:02 AM
    I want to start a pharma distribution company in the USA, what companies would I contact for contracts ? and would it be best to seek an overseas medical distributor to purchase from ? Are there companies I can contact for sample products ? Will I only require a regular business license ? or something special to distribute medication ?
  • 19. Sanjay said on 1/25/2014 8:12:56 AM
    I need a business plan/project for pharmaceuticals sales in Delhi please help me out preparing this as I have to take loan for this.
  • 20. Prashant Gurjar said on 3/4/2014 9:39:24 AM
    Hi, i stay in mumbai and i am looking forward to start a pharmacy distribution centre in south mumbai. i would want to know what kind of license i will require, how do i approach pharma co? how will i get it going? what will be the overall investment? and what would be my ROI? thanx n regards, Prashant Gurjar
  • 21. manas subudhi said on 3/12/2014 9:30:02 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start the pharma distributorship business in bhubaneswar of leading pharma company, can you guide me whome to contact ? Secondly is it good to take pcd franchise of non leading companies of india? i have 3 years experience in medicine representative experience and i was previously working in mumbai long back, now i want to start the distributorship in bhubaneswar(orissa)
  • 22. ASISHDEV said on 3/19/2014 4:34:11 AM
    Planning to start wholesale firm at bhubaneswar, odisha. Please provide necessary tips on it. Thanks and regards.
  • 23. siddharth sethi said on 3/20/2014 1:36:54 AM
    I would like to start distribution business in delhi as consignee agent or c&F , Kindly guide on the matter
  • 24. Shailendra said on 3/31/2014 2:01:01 AM
    We are starting as a C&F and wholesale distribution in Rajasthan and looking for young and motivated persons to grow with us. Shailendra
  • 25. peter joyce said on 4/17/2014 8:01:49 AM
    hi i'm wanting to start a wholesale, distribution business in pharmaceuticals sales based in the UK can you help
  • 26. RAVI RATNANI said on 4/18/2014 4:45:42 AM
    HI I AM FROM CENTRAL DELHI DISTRIBUTOR IN DELHI I WANT TO ADD SOME MORE COMPANIES HOW CAN I APPLY ONLINE MORE BIG COMPANIES FOR DISTRIBUTIONSHIP IN DELHI??
  • 27. Chirag said on 5/10/2014 3:01:19 AM
    Our client wants to sale 50 years running pharma bulk drug distribution business in Mumbai. Company is a member of bulk drug association in mumbai that typically restricts the number of firms that can operate in the drug distribution business. Thus it is very difficult for a new entrant to break into this business. Company purchases drugs from various pharma companies (Company is agents to about 10 large pharma companies in India) and sells them over South Mumbai. Clients range from small retail chemists to large hospitals and even semi-wholesalers who buy in bulk and sell in the retail markets. Recent annual turnover was INR 10 crores. The opportunity for the buyer would be to get an entry into a fast growing and stable healthcare segment in India, expand territories (expand to other parts of India) and potentially even use Mumbai as a base to export drugs to international markets. Also there is a good opportunity to increase the sales which was presently not done on account of lack of resources. Only seriously interested parties can contact on greenproject9@gmail.com
  • 28. ousmael said on 5/14/2014 9:27:07 AM
    I am starting to establish a distributor company for Pharmaceuticals in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Please send me factors to consider.
  • 29. Manish Kumar said on 5/24/2014 4:39:18 AM
    Hello friends. We r looking for C&f, distributor, dealers (District wise) for one of the emerging company with almost 25 products in all segment, we r currently looking for Bihar, Jharkhand, UP, and interested. If interested, send me mail on my Email id: manish.jk.singh@gmail.com. Mo. 09685495245
  • 30. Vivek chauhan said on 5/26/2014 10:14:39 PM
    Hi, How get it medicine Distributor Ship in Dwarka Delhi .can u help me anybody plz 9717014232
  • 31. vishak said on 6/7/2014 9:48:25 AM
    sir.. Currently I own a medical shop, and I would like to expand my business by setting up a pharmaceutical wholesale distribution company. So i am really interested in knowing the current whereabouts like , how financially capable should I be, how much could possibly be the minimum profit, how big is the market. Please respond to this with all the details.
  • 32. prashant kumar said on 7/7/2014 4:28:52 AM
    I want to start a pharma company
  • 33. sagar said on 7/14/2014 5:40:34 AM
    sir i leaving in Solapur city .state of Maharashtra . i started business of Pharma wholesale. i am b com graduated. i have work experience in pharma line . i working in multinational company job role of medical representative. plz guidance .
  • 34. Girish Patel said on 7/19/2014 4:41:16 AM
    SIR I AM FROM MUMBAI I WANT TO START PHARMA DISTRIBUTORSHIP WITH PARTNER WHO KNOWS ABOUT PHARMA BUSINESS
  • 35. MR C said on 7/29/2014 6:27:12 AM
    Hello Everyone, I am in the market to either partner or purchase a pharmaceutical company for a specialized market here in the USA. Please forward me any information as to perspective businesses that would fit either of these categories. Thank you for your time and consideration. I wish you all wealth and good health. Sincerely, Mr. C MIC_Services@hotmail.com
  • 36. Maria Girlie Maghanoy-Ledesma R.N.,D.M.D. said on 9/4/2014 11:11:50 PM
    I am currently running a Little business in Iligan City, Philippines under DTI business name Galera de Vahnazka (Tooth, Nails, Beauty and Tummy) part of it (convenient store is a little drug store)May I have some guides on how to put up a pharmaceutical distributorship/exclusive distributor of medicines. Thank you
  • 37. farmini said on 9/7/2014 10:43:56 AM
    Hi there, my name is George and I am running a wholesale distributor company in Greece , specialized in Selling OTC pharmaceutical products to pharmacies...I have an experience teem of reps and I am looking for companies all over the world to be their dealer .. I am looking for unique, quality products .. Is there a link or something I can look at? Thank you.
  • 38. ASHIM PAL said on 9/12/2014 8:50:37 AM
    I am ASHIM PAL having 12+ years working knowledge of medicine distributor & retails counter. Now I want my own distributorship business for Medicine but my initial investment should be Rs.50000.Can you give idea for small investment and my location is Kolkata,Westbengal. Pls help me .
  • 39. kumar abhinay said on 9/13/2014 8:02:14 AM
    hi, i am abhinay , taking care of my pharma business for last five years in bihar, looking to expand my business in unrepresented area and contact me on my cell no,9931439430
  • 40. Dinesh kumar said on 9/15/2014 12:15:09 PM
    Sir, I have a completed b.pharma and I have a choice start drug importing and exporting so plz contact 8871325016 and provide information
  • 41. Devesh said on 10/11/2014 10:59:48 AM
    I want to establish my own pharma products distribution company in Ahmedabad. Pls advice me how to start, what all Govt. documents require in Ahmedaba? How can i start business, sale and increase business. Areas of distribution of drus? Thanks & Regards, Devesh Mob #7802074424
  • 42. amol gunjal said on 10/27/2014 11:03:23 AM
    I am starting a wholesale ...so plz guide me
  • 43. Pankaj Uniyal said on 11/1/2014 6:57:11 AM
    I want to start pharma distributorship in Dehradun. pl. inform me all essentials for this business.
  • 44. Arnold Fernandes said on 11/19/2014 11:42:04 AM
    Mumbai Maharashtra India. What are the licenses required to start an online Pharma company in Mumbai
  • 45. Gaurang shah said on 12/6/2014 11:32:59 AM
    I want to start the pharmacy distribution in jamnagar Gujarat. Plz guide me necessary information.....
  • 46. Sateesh said on 12/23/2014 12:09:38 AM
    I want to start medical distribution business in srikakulam district in Andhra pradesh. Guide me how much minimum investment required for the proper running of business in initial years.
  • 47. naresh said on 12/27/2014 5:12:24 AM
    we are a leading pharma company (chandigarh based). have a wide range of pharma products in all segments. call for pharma franchisee all over india.. contact-09216222760 or mail- monopoly@sanifyhealthcare.com
  • 48. Faisal said on 1/3/2015 8:19:17 PM
    I want to start a pharma distribution in Brisbane please advise. Anyone interested in business partner with me please advise. or sell there product or market there product please advise. mrfaisalshaikh@yahoo.com
  • 49. naresh said on 1/5/2015 5:51:26 AM
    contact for pharma franchisee all over india with dpco free products in all major segments.
  • 50. Rukhsana Mudassir said on 1/10/2015 6:58:54 AM
    I Rukhsana Mudassir running my pharma business ((ABM Pharma) for 12 years with self manufacturing. Contact for pharma franchise all over Pakistan.
  • 51. upendra said on 1/11/2015 8:38:11 AM
    Dear sir/Madam, I want to start pharma whole sale business. Presently i am working in pharmaceutical company so may be i could start this business in Andhrapradesh. But I m from non pharma back ground. Please suggest me how start my business. What are the licenses are required or qualification/requirements for starting of my business. Please advise me, gupendra80@gmail.com
  • 52. manish kansara said on 1/19/2015 3:29:28 AM
    I want to start my own wholesale pharma business. I completed my D.pharma and I did pharma marketing. now I want to start my own business. I want info regards how much finance is necessary and which license are required. pls mail me its urgent. Thanking you
  • 53. usman farooq said on 2/4/2015 11:23:20 AM
    hello dears i'm from Pakistan and looking for a medicines distribution company, i am a business graduate and have no idea of pharma so it is a kind request to plz give some tips and advices to start my business. plz share business related material in my mail box, usmanx100"hotmail.com. thanks best regards usman
  • 54. Anuj Gupta said on 2/12/2015 2:25:40 AM
    Hello, I anuj gupta want to start medicine distribution company in sector 22, rohini, delhi. Kindly share or advice me how i setup my new business.
  • 55. Prahlad Singh said on 2/18/2015 3:03:26 PM
    hello, I am prahlad singh i have 7 years of pharma sales and marketing experience wanted to start pharma marketing company with third party manufacturing kindly suggest the process involved currently Based at haldwani uttrakhand
  • 56. Ganesh Chiliveri said on 3/3/2015 7:05:08 AM
    Dear Sir, I am working with Pharma company but my education is not at all related to science ( education is from Commerce ). I would like start self employment in pharma distribution ship. Hence guide me, whether pharma education background is necessary.
  • 57. raja said on 3/10/2015 3:50:31 PM
    Dear sir. I would to start a. Distributor in pharmaceutical. In chennai.still i dont have an idea where to start.can you help me.also what is license require. What is c&d in distributor's.please reply soon.
  • 58. meghana said on 3/22/2015 2:26:51 PM
    I want to start distributor business in pharmaceutical. I don't have any idea how to start. please guide me.
  • 59. Indranil Ray said on 3/23/2015 3:45:51 AM
    I want to start a drug distribution business.. please guide me.. I am from Guwahati, Assam, India.
  • 60. Badal Raut said on 3/25/2015 5:40:18 AM
    I am interested in the pharma business. I am currently located at mumbai, vile parle.
  • 61. Indrajeet yadav said on 4/6/2015 7:30:01 AM
    I want to start pharmaceutical wholesale business in suriyawan bhadohi uttar pradesh kindly guide me about regarding business. Thanks & Regards, Indrajeet mob-8756967242
  • 62. Yogesh said on 4/10/2015 7:33:36 AM
    Hello friends, we are manufacturer of pharmaceutical products and medicines and looking for pharmaceutical products distribution, retail markets and Marketing Representative. Please send us your detail ASAP on yogesh@intellociplabs.com, connect.intellociplabs@gmail.com
  • 63. Yogesh Padwal said on 4/17/2015 2:39:39 AM
    Hello friends I want to start my own distributorship business in pune my qualification is Bsc chemistri . SO can I get license for this on my qualification please suggest me kindly
  • 64. Yogesh Dalvi said on 4/18/2015 10:48:09 PM
    I want to start pharma distributorship in rural area near Pune City, Maharashtra. want detail information.
  • 65. Ashvin said on 4/19/2015 4:37:03 AM
    Hi friends. I live in mauritius and i am planning in creating my own distribution channel (wholesale) in pharmaceutical drugs. Please guys, do u know any pharmaceutical firms which want to expand in Mauritius. please contact me.
  • 66. RANJAN PATEL said on 5/8/2015 8:33:07 AM
    dEAR @Ashwinji; We are in planning to mfg allopathy 25 products and want to market in moretius if possible so pl be a partner with us and help us to market our brands. m 09760315509 08735871513 ranjanpatel33@yahoo.in
  • 67. Sachin said on 5/16/2015 6:35:53 AM
    want to start a distribution business at Dharwad, Karnataka.... So kindly help me out
  • 68. dr somanath mishra said on 5/21/2015 10:45:04 AM
    Sir i am a ayurved doctor and my own medical store, but i want to start a c&f of medicine company at jeypore, orissa. So plz guide me.
  • 69. Sahil said on 6/5/2015 1:16:26 PM
    Hi, I have done B Pharm and have total 8 years of experience in regulatory affairs. I want to start my own business in Gujarat Ahmedabad. Would you please guide me all necessary step and how to start and how much budget do I need? I will be more happy with partnership with anyone who already in business. I would really Appreciate your guidance. Many Thanks, Sahil myacn111@yahoo.com
  • 70. momammed said on 6/9/2015 6:04:10 AM
    Hi Sir, I have done Master Degree in Biochemistry, looking for pharmaceutical distribution business in bangalore and chittoor Dist.places. kinldy assist me. contact no.9886059467.
  • 71. Sachin kumar said on 6/16/2015 1:43:54 AM
    We have established a pharmaceuticals company with good qualities products, we expanding of own company to all over india and abroad, Please contact me who's interesting for franchise of our companies products on "sachinsaini.arya@gmail.com" Thank You.
  • 72. Rakesh said on 6/22/2015 5:45:36 AM
    How much investment required to open a pharmaceutical distributor in bangalore?
  • 73. Dipta Karmakar said on 6/29/2015 2:08:39 AM
    I want to start my career as Drug Distributor in Nadia District and my residence is at Dhubulia. Kindly guide me the procedure and future of this career. Thank You
  • 74. Mogomotsi Madziba said on 6/30/2015 2:53:37 AM
    Hi! I am in Botswana and have an idea of starting a pharmaceutical distribution company. I need investors especially from abroad. The potential is huge. mnmadziba@gmail.com
  • 75. Vinod Dingale said on 7/8/2015 2:16:18 AM
    Hello Team, Planning to start a distribution business in Pharmacy. Need your help as I am new to this. What is the process of registration, from where will i get the forms, what will be the License fees, and the entire process. Awaiting for your reply. Regards, Vinod Dingale
  • 76. gopabandhu mallick said on 7/11/2015 5:23:33 AM
    Hello, i am planning to startup a pharmaceutical distribution business in Cuttack. state odisha and looking for a global pharma company who invest and how much money needed for basic to startup.
  • 77. ali gohar said on 7/30/2015 7:43:24 AM
    Want to start pharma distribution with niche healthcare products. please advise
  • 78. s.Malik said on 8/10/2015 11:40:25 PM
    Sir. I am a bpharma with ten yrs of pharma retail and marketing exp now i like to start a wholesale business. pls guide me my budget is around ten lacs i am from tamil nadu 8056819515
  • 79. manish mishra said on 8/21/2015 1:54:26 AM
    Sir, I am manish mishra with ten yrs of marketing exp now i like to start a small wholesale pharma business. pls guide me my budget is around five lacs i am from madhya pradesh . 7228000406
  • 80. Anand said on 8/21/2015 3:17:22 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start the pharma distributorship business in Varanasi (UP) of leading pharma company, can you guide me whom to contact ? i have 3 years experience in medicine representative experience and i was previously working in Delhi long back, now i want to start the distributorship in Varanasi (UP) mob. no. 9450937613
  • 81. Purushottam said on 8/31/2015 3:15:12 AM
    Dear sir, I want to start pharma distributorship business in faridabad of leading phama company can u guide me or help me for this field ..my budget is about 10 lacs. my mob no is 9468299598. I am frm faridabad ....
  • 82. Dharam Ashar said on 9/6/2015 2:58:08 AM
    What licenses are required to start pharma distribution business.
  • 83. Sebsibe Alemu said on 9/10/2015 1:28:45 PM
    my name is sebsibe am pharmacist in ethiopia, east wollega ,nekemte i try to start my own business in wholesales try to help me in business plan
  • 84. golden said on 9/15/2015 11:46:00 AM
    I am opening the pharmaceutical wholesale business but I need funds.
  • 85. Kartik Jain said on 9/17/2015 2:19:00 AM
    I want to open pharmaceutical distribution business in Pune as I am young I want your guidance.
  • 86. Shauib mahmood said on 9/17/2015 10:48:07 AM
    Hi i want to start a distribution business give me some tips am from maharashtra district ratnagiri. Town chiplun.
  • 87. Shuaib mahmood said on 9/17/2015 10:53:55 AM
    Hi, I want to start a wholesale business of pharmacy in chiplun. Maharashtra district ratnagiri town chiplun. Can u suggest me some tips?
  • 88. Rajendra alwar said on 9/20/2015 10:39:54 AM
    Dear sir I am based at Alwar Rajasthan and want to start medical supply business with small capital of 5-7 L.I want to know how to start d business, from where I can get the supply. If require I can invest more money.Please advice
  • 89. Yogesh said on 10/1/2015 10:28:06 AM
    I would like to develop pharmaceutical distribution set up for NCR n Himachal.I have experience with Ranbaxy n 1 more pharmaceutical co.and my daughter is Dr.Thank
  • 90. santosh said on 10/12/2015 11:27:34 PM
    I am santosh from mumbai wanted to start pharma distributors business mail me details on santoshlagu@gmail.com
  • 91. Rod said on 10/16/2015 11:57:52 AM
    Hi sir,i am just starting distributing medicines here in mindanao,philippines.I am just a freelancer.I want to register my small business.What are the requirements? Thnks
  • 92. Abhijeet khele said on 10/21/2015 3:27:34 PM
    Hi sir,am thinking of starting pharma distribution business in nasik city(maharashtra state) please help me regarding process,licensing. My budget is 2-3lacs only.
  • 93. Chris beginner adviser said on 11/1/2015 8:29:05 PM
    My name is Christian and I have been in the pharmaceutical industry in the US for nearly 10 years. I have helped multiple pharmaceutical companies get started and running. I can help anyone as a consultant and will help you get accounts with multiple wholesalers (this is the hardest part). Will also help you with the compliance, and organization of the company. In the US starting capital for a pharmaceutical company is important but more important than that is the contacts that you have, since the mayor issue here is not selling the product but getting the product. If you are interested please send me an email. rocainv@gmail.com

rocainv@gmail.com || Consultant

• 94. apar said on 11/14/2015 1:55:36 AM
    Sir i want to be a dealer or stockist of phrma company products in agra.Want to take agency.Please help me n tell what its process ,money need,and other formalities. Thnks n regard Apar l
  • 95. Ramanarayana said on 11/17/2015 8:06:35 PM
    sir my b.pharm completed this year i have to start own wholesale shop.My native is Punganur, chittoor (dt),andra pradesh please suggest company to my shop distributed.
  • 96. abhishek jaikhedkar said on 11/24/2015 12:53:00 AM
    I want wholesale distributorship of pharma companies in nashik how to take pharma companies distributorship.
  • 97. Raj Shekar said on 12/2/2015 1:05:33 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am keen to start a business in Pharma Distribution and I have no knowledge about these could you please guide me how to start of and where the get the information.
  • 98. Altaf Tramboo said on 12/4/2015 10:26:51 AM
    Dear Team, Kindly advise how to start this business . I am from srinagar J&K and have space about 700 sft in prime location. Thanks
  • 99. Jason said on 12/29/2015 5:28:28 PM
    Dear Team, We're looking forward to get into Online Pharmacy to cater to US, UK & Australia customers and wish to export med from India. We've a dedicated outbound sales team which is currently dialing for a client in US however we want to start up independently.We're eyeing to become a local distributor in Mumbai and similarly export med (drop ship) with help of Online Pharmacy Website and Outbound Tele calling team. Request anyone with knowledge to help us with details on how to set up this business and what are the legal requirement for the same. Feel free to contact me on careklub@gmail.com
  • 100. Pawan Pandey beginner adviser said on 1/12/2016 4:38:10 AM

pandeipawan17@gmail.com || Consultant

• 101. naveen said on 2/8/2016 2:16:33 AM
    Hi,I am interested to invest in Pharma distribution in Kerala, could you suggest me the best company, best place .
  • 102. Peter said on 2/25/2016 2:01:51 AM
    we are one chinese lab in suzhou (which near shanghai 70kilo meters),we have our own lab can do custom synthesis and pharmaceutical intermediates.We also want to find partner overseas.Maybe you can prompt our product list to your local pharmacy factory or we can help you to Purchase trade product ,too If you have some interested welcome to contact with us.email:info@cckpharm.com
  • 103. PALAS DAS said on 3/8/2016 1:06:48 PM
    WE ARE INTERESTED TO START PHARMACEUTICAL DISTRIBUTORSHIP IN THE CITY OF GUWAHATI ASSAM PL CONTACT ME AT DASPALAS@REDIFFMAIL.COM IMMEDIATELY
  • 104. satyajit roy said on 3/9/2016 2:27:59 AM
    sir/madam i want to start medicine wholesale in the city of balasore.how can i do it.
  • 105. Pawan Pandey beginner adviser said on 3/9/2016 4:23:16 AM

@satyajit roy,

Hello ,i am consultant in pharma and COSMETIC ANY TYPE HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME 9817849001 - See more at: http://www.startupbizhub.com/tips-to-start-a-pharma-distribution-business.htm?replyTo=satyajit%20roy#commentbox

pandeipawan17@gmail.com || Consultant

• 106. Shivangi Gupta said on 3/14/2016 6:55:23 AM
    Hi,I am interested to start a business but without investment and i want to start as a medicines distributor.Kindly guide me. my email id is shaivya158@gmail.com
  • 107. Rishaa Global said on 3/18/2016 6:34:45 AM
    I am interested to start pharma distributorship / C&F agency in Indore/MP. I can invest depending on the requirement and return. we already have whole sale drug license. kindly share the details on rishaaglobal@gmail.com or call on 07024977103
  • 108. paul lambino said on 3/20/2016 6:16:53 AM
    Hi any pharma/manufacturing companies who wants their product to be marketed in Philippines? If interested please email me your products at paul_lambino@yahoo.com.ph
  • 109. Shahul Hameed said on 3/25/2016 9:53:53 AM
    Hello Sir: I would like to start a pharmaceutical distribution company in Kerala.
  • 110. gandupallisrinivasarao said on 4/23/2016 4:41:15 AM
    Hi any pharma/manufacturing companies who wants their product to be marketed in India? If interested please email me your products.
  • 111. trishell porlares said on 4/25/2016 10:30:41 PM
    I am about to start a small distributorship of medicines here in the philippines. i already have a legitimate supplier here in the Philippines also. whats my next move? I have a med rep as well and we have a targeted market, What kind of business permit will we get?
  • 112. irfan khan said on 4/28/2016 2:20:52 PM
    Dear sir, I want to start my own business. i have 6yrs pharma marketing exp. Now i start wholesale of pharma OTC all brands like rantac. zintac.alava625.digine.revital. bicosul. and all OTC brands. please tell me these all OTC brands, how can i now the market net rate and how and where can i get these brands in minimum rate. Regards, Irfan khan, Nagaur, Rajasthan
  • 113. Navneet Singh said on 5/20/2016 7:51:02 AM
    Hello dear, We are offering pharma distribution ship , Pharma franchise, PCD Business in all India with state and dist. wise. Interesting people contact us for any information about pharma business E- mail :- info@hicurebiotech.com
  • 114. mangesh seervi said on 5/21/2016 4:01:11 PM
    dear sir I want to start own business of pharma distributor. in rajsthan. so plz suggest me...
  • 115. Omprakash verma said on 5/30/2016 1:43:10 PM
    Dear sir/mam I am going to open a veterinary retail + whole sale shop so please suggest how should i start so I can make perfect relationships with customer and what should be focused.
  • 116. Patrick Ngubane said on 6/17/2016 4:01:59 AM
    Hello, I want to open a pharma distribution business in South Africa and need people who can invest on my business. I have done market research and have identified the gaps and I am now ready to execute the business plan,. but this requires a lot of start up capital. If anyone is interested please connect with me on my e-0mail below: ngubs@hegolf.co.za
  • 117. L. Premananda Singh said on 6/17/2016 1:03:41 PM
    I have my own registered company, so I want to know the do and don't for starting up a pharmaceutical wholesale business
  • 118. ASHISH SAHU said on 6/20/2016 5:08:18 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am working with Pharma company but my education is not at all related to science ( education is from m.b.a. ). I would like start self employment in pharma distribution ship. we r currently looking for UJJAIN M.P., and interested. If interested, send me mail on my Email id: sahu.ashish1987@gmail.com, Mo. 9691504433
  • 119. Rohan shinde said on 6/21/2016 7:58:39 AM
    I want to start pharma distribution business plz guide me....
  • 120. Hiralal Thite said on 7/10/2016 8:38:22 AM
    Dear sir, I am retired junior college teacher, qualification Msc in physics, I want to start pharma distribution business plz guide me.
  • 121. Nail said on 7/11/2016 11:48:25 AM
    i am very interested in starting up pharmaceutical distribution centre myself. If you could provide some more info that would be great.
  • 122. Chris beginner adviser said on 7/18/2016 10:39:27 PM
    Would you be located in the US? Send me an email to Rocainv@gmail.com

rocainv@gmail.com || Consultant

• 123. Magdalena said on 10/10/2016 2:59:17 PM
    HI There, I am planning to open my pharmaceutical wholesale company in England. Is there anyone interested in hiring or selling, alternatively can advice me with the place that I should open it? Pleas advise on osieckamagdalena@gmail.com. Thank You
  • 124. Zahir Hussain said on 11/6/2016 6:16:26 PM
    Hello sir, Here, I'm Zahir Hussain I have an idea to start Pharmaceutical distribution business in Coimbatore I need right suggestion from you what are the required things and what is the scale of investment. Contact me 9600558896
  • 125. MANISH KUMAR said on 11/27/2016 11:46:58 PM
    We are leading Pharma manufacturing company in HIMACHAL PRADESH. We are looking for distributors of Pharma products in all India basis. If you are interested to do business then please free to contact us. Manish Kumar, ATHENS LABS LTD, KALA-AMB.HIMACHAL. 8894781645, athensfranchisee001@gmail.com
  • 126. Donna Bautista said on 12/23/2016 10:37:41 PM
    Hello! I would like to start a pharmaceutical distribution company in the Philippines. Please help me.
  • 127. Manoj said on 1/20/2017 11:23:38 AM
    Hi, I am also interested in opening the agency of medicine, Need detailed information relates for the same (with pros and cons also).
  • 128. Jay said on 1/25/2017 12:29:09 PM
    I am here in the States and want to start my own distribution company for pharmaceuticals. I have all the contacts and over 10 years in the field, but need an outline of what licenses will cost me and where to apply. Thanks.