How to Start a Non Emergency Medical Transportation Business

A lot of people think that owning a non emergency medical transportation business is not really the type of business where they can gain income.

However, if you will research thoroughly about it, it is one of the most needed businesses in the society and it can really be helpful.

Starting Your Own Non Emergency Medical Transportation Business

So, how will non emergency medical transportation business help you gain income? This will of course happen if you will plan the whole process first before starting. Though it is one of the most unique types of business to operate, the process involved in starting is not as complicated as other types but there are few factors that must be looked into in order to make it a success. The most important equipment that you must have in this type of business is the vehicle that you’ll use. Most companies that own a non emergency medical transportation used a special type of vehicle that has a similar look with the ambulance used in a hospital. It must be spacious and accessible wherein even the wheelchair will fit on it. This way transporting the elderly will never be a problem. If you already own a van you can have it customize to make it an ideal vehicle used for the business.

Another factor that is important in the business is the employees that you are going to hire. As a novice to the business, you can hire two to three individuals, one driver and someone that will take care of the person that needs the medical attention. Special training must be conducted, so that you will know that your clients are in good hands. It will also help them to understand their task to avoid problems when you are already operating. If you acquire these factors gaining income from it will be easy since you will attract more customers.

Cost vs. Service

When charging for the service that your company offer, it must always depend to what you can do for your customers when providing them transportation. Their satisfaction must always be your concern since they are the reason why you gain profit from a non emergency medical transportation business. Usually the owner of the company gain 25% profit margin but this will increase if the demand is also high.

Non emergency medical transportation business is no doubt the type of business that has the ability to last longer than you could ever think. If the price is right and the service that you will provide is also right then you won’t be facing a lot of problem. Follow the procedures that must be done in order to make your business a successful one.

• 1. Maximilian said on 9/9/2010 5:00:13 PM
    Hi my name is Max and I have been trying to start a non emergency transportation business and need to know the requirements in Florida can anyone help?
  • 2. abdi said on 9/27/2010 1:00:38 PM
    hi my name is abdi. i have been thinking how to establish a medical transportation business. i need to know how to start in arizona and the requirements
  • 3. DeAnna Teems said on 10/20/2010 8:14:17 PM
    I would like to know what the requirements are for starting a Medical Transportation business in Atlanta, GA. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • 4. Hugh Core said on 12/1/2010 9:21:32 AM
    I would to know more info on starting the business. Atlanta, Ga. 30016
  • 5. Nessy said on 12/8/2010 10:52:38 PM
    HI my name is nessy I have thinking of starting a non emergency transportation business I need to know how to get started please help if you have any suggestions Thanks GREATLY Appreciated I'm in Dublin Ga.
  • 6. Deborah said on 12/11/2010 4:34:20 PM
    I'm interested in starting a Non-Emergency Medical transportation business Charlotte, NC and Florence, SC and would appreciate the requirements in getting started. Thank you, Deborah
  • 7. TYG said on 12/22/2010 6:35:39 PM
    hi, my name is TYG and i been trying to start a non-emergency medical transportation business in concord, NC and charlotte, NC can you tell me the step and requirements to get started thank you very much, its greatly appreciated..TYG
  • 8. Dee said on 12/27/2010 5:50:10 PM
    I would like to know the requirements of starting a non emergency transportstion in California
  • 9. Danny Blakemore said on 12/29/2010 5:52:43 PM
    Hi I would like to know the requirements for starting a Non-Medical Transportation Business in Texas... Can you help?
  • 10. Henry said on 1/2/2011 5:23:16 PM
    Hi, My name is Henry. I will like some advise on how to start a non emergency medical transportation business in raleigh NC.
  • 11. Yolanda Owens said on 1/7/2011 4:28:33 AM
    Hello my name is Yolanda.. I was interested in starting a Non Emergency medical transportation business in Las Vegas. Can you tell me the requirements in this city and state and if it may be profitable? Any information is appreciated. I am just gathering all info. I can.
  • 12. Elaine said on 1/8/2011 7:01:42 PM
    Need information on starting and bidding on non-emergency transportation services in Raleigh, NC Thanks
  • 13. molly G said on 1/13/2011 4:30:27 PM
    I am interested in starting a non emergency medical transportation business in Lubbock, TX. What requirements must I meet. I already have a Dodge caravan 2002 just sitting in my drive way.
  • 14. morry said on 1/17/2011 4:53:41 PM
    hi, i am interested in starting a non emergency medical transportation business in las vegas Nv. what is the requirements? let me know please!thanks.
  • 15. ankit arora said on 2/12/2011 1:00:23 AM
    hi i m ankit arora from india. let me know the cost to start the business of non emergency medical transportation business in india state( Haryana) city (yamuna nagar)
  • 16. Nikki said on 4/12/2011 10:30:26 PM
    Hi my name is Nikki I was looking into starting a non emergency transportation services in Ga and Texas any info you can give me will be helpful.
  • 17. Raphael Ebinum said on 4/18/2011 1:55:48 AM
    i wanna start a non-emergency medical transportation business in houston, TX any info you can give me.
  • 18. Mattew said on 5/13/2011 7:11:16 PM
    I want to start a non-emergency medical transportation business in Durham, NC. I need information on starting and registering the business.
  • 19. SHERRY said on 5/25/2011 8:59:54 PM
    Glendale, Arizona 85302. where do you go to get the customers, or is this a business that you just advertise for.
  • 20. Trevor said on 5/30/2011 3:01:32 PM
    Hi my name is Trevor, i live in Pembroke Pines Florida an would like to know all that i would need to start a Non-Emergency Transportation Company. Thanks.
  • 21. samu said on 6/7/2011 9:40:03 PM
    hello my name is samu, I would like to start a non emergency transportation in Greensboro NC please give me all information.Thank YOU.
  • 22. Jenny said on 6/9/2011 10:31:39 AM
    Hi my name is Jenny, i live in Philadelphia PA and I would like to know all info i would need to start a Non-Emergency Transportation Company. if you think you can help me please contact me at 267-632-1117 thanks, Jenny
  • 23. Jan said on 6/9/2011 12:39:04 PM
    Madison, Huntsville Alabama, I am looking to start a non-medical transportation service too- I just do not want to under charge for my services with gas prices so high. Do you have a first hour rate and then discount for every hour after that until you drop off your client?
  • 24. Myr said on 6/21/2011 10:26:07 PM
    hello, i need to know the requirements,starting, register and first step to start a non-emergency transportation company? do i need first to register my company first while i do rest of paperwork and licenses? please advise.
  • 25. dt said on 7/9/2011 2:06:17 AM
    Chicago, Il. Please forward any available information for starting a non medical transportation service in my area. Thank you
  • 26. Tyrone Cathey said on 8/3/2011 10:23:25 AM
    Hello my name is Tyrone Cathey and I live in Atlanta Georgia and want to start my own non-transport business, Need to no how to go about it.
  • 27. nyash said on 8/4/2011 2:20:58 AM
    hello my name is nyash and have been trying to start a medical transportation business in texas. please advice.
  • 28. rmontgo said on 8/4/2011 4:37:18 PM
    Would like to start a non-medical transportation service in Indianapolis, Indiana. Any information you may have would be very useful. thank you.
  • 29. paula said on 8/5/2011 5:05:45 PM
    I'm interested in a non emergency medical transportation business in Michigan. If you have any pertinent info, please contact me at 313-467-3582
  • 30. Courtney said on 8/10/2011 9:39:05 PM
    I was interested in starting my own non-emergency transportation company could any one give me some info call me 832 229 4216
  • 31. lacy e wright said on 8/23/2011 10:17:34 AM
    I want to start my own none emergency transportation business.Could you give me the requirements in Atlanta Ga.404 766 6290
  • 32. Zendra shepherd said on 8/23/2011 12:10:54 PM
    Snellville, GA. Hi I have a question regarding opening up a non-emergency transportation business. What are the first steps I need to take and what is the minimum amount of insurance coverage required. I will only be starting with one van, so I'm not sure who sells this type of insurance coverage.
  • 33. Melvin Thomas said on 9/20/2011 3:36:35 PM
    I'm hoping to start a non-emergency transport business in Arizona. What are the necessary requirements? What's the the cost for various licenses, insurance, and typical transport vans. Also, any information regarding pricing or rates for this area. Guidance on how to apply for medicaid approval.
  • 34. Keith said on 10/3/2011 3:25:34 PM
    I'm hoping to start a non-emergency transport business in North Carolina. What are the necessary requirements and the cost for licenses? Also how would you go about bidding on medicaid contracts?
  • 35. Stan said on 10/6/2011 9:57:08 AM
    Atlanta, GA US. I going to start a Non-Emergency Transportation Service and would like some direction on where I can get the Licensing and Regulations, Business Tax Certificate required, Drivers permit required for Atlanta Georgia.
  • 36. KIM HILL said on 10/9/2011 3:03:29 PM
    interested in starting a non-emergency transportation service, in the north houston tx area, any how to info would be greatly appreciated. licensing, regulations, etc. can you start with a four door car?
  • 37. Derrick said on 10/10/2011 10:01:24 PM
    Monroe/Charlotte, NC US I'm interested in starting a Transportation Service and need info on where I can get the Licensing and Regulations, Business Tax Certificate required, Drivers permit requirements
  • 38. Letha said on 10/28/2011 3:35:45 PM
    Albany,Ga --Seeking any type of information I can gain to operate a non-emergency medical transportation service....from start to finish Thanks, Letha
  • 39. Georgina Clemons said on 11/1/2011 3:55:35 PM
    I AM INTERESTED IN BEGINNING MY BUSINESS IN HUNTSVILLE, AL. CAN YOU GIVE ME INFORMATION?
  • 40. Damian Iwuoha said on 11/4/2011 2:25:05 AM
    Hi My name is Damian I am interested in starting a non emergency medical transportation service in revere side county ca, Can you tell me the first step and the requirements
  • 41. Jennifer said on 11/4/2011 12:11:07 PM
    Looking to start a NEMT businesses in NE Florida. What are Florida's requirements?
  • 42. Jillian said on 11/6/2011 6:03:37 AM
    Alamance County, NC US Hello. I'm needing information on how to start a Senior Transportation Service and a Family Care Home. Thank you.
  • 43. IRINA said on 11/9/2011 11:22:25 AM
    Philadelphia, PA . WHAT KIND LICENSE I NEED TO OPERATE NON EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION IN PA
  • 44. Brandon said on 11/23/2011 8:40:31 PM
    Hello , I am venturing to start a NEMT service in ga. I am wondering if there is a step by step process available?
  • 45. Simon Ohiri said on 11/23/2011 8:50:47 PM
    I live in Chicago, Illinois. I am highly interested in starting NEMT business. I have done a lot of footwork but still have a lot of questions, namely: Which precise office of the State, City or local government does one start from? What is the first thing to do? Buy cars first? Get Licenses and permits second or the other way around? Any forms to fill, and, where does one get the forms? Sarcastically, I owe my life to you should you have the answers to my questions.Thanks so very much.
  • 46. Janice Houston said on 11/25/2011 2:12:56 PM
    Hi,I would like to know what are the requirements for starting a non-emergency medical transportation business in the Lithia Springs, GA. area. Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks kindly.
  • 47. Carrie E. Hailes said on 11/26/2011 2:53:03 PM
    Hi, I would like to know what are the requirements for starting a non-emergency medical transportation business in Charlotte, NC in the Mecklenburg area and surrounding counties? What are the guidelines from start to finish? Thank you so much for your help!
  • 48. Dale Blackmon said on 12/7/2011 3:24:49 PM
    San Bernardino CA. What Lic; do i need to start a non-emergency medical transport business?
  • 49. leo said on 1/4/2012 9:39:44 PM
    I NEED SOME HELP IN HOW TO START, A NON-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION IN, HOUSTON. WHAT'S THE REQUIREMENTS ,ANY SPECIAL LICENSE, HOW TO SUBMIT CLAIMS ANY INFORMATION WILL BE APPRECIATED THANK YOU. I WAS TALKING ABOUT HOUSTON ,TEXAS
  • 50. Ernestine said on 1/26/2012 7:46:53 PM
    I need some help in how to start a non-medical transportation in Charlotte, NC. What are the requirements, special license, how to submit claims, pricing, etc. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
  • 51. Thomas said on 2/8/2012 3:59:15 AM
    I am in the process of starting a NEMT company in Indiana. Are there any specific requirements for wheelchair vans (besides lift or ramp). Also what is needed for medicare/medicaid reimbursement or what sites could answer these questions? Thanks.
  • 52. Stephanie R said on 2/15/2012 12:28:20 PM
    I would like to get info on starting a non-emergency transportation service in Andulisia, Al and surrounding towns. Thanks
  • 53. dan said on 2/16/2012 10:24:09 AM
    looking to start in Daytona Beach Fl. thank you Dan
  • 54. Inna said on 2/19/2012 4:35:24 PM
    Can you tell me if a physician can be part owner of a medical transportation company? thank you. Inna
  • 55. Maliko said on 2/22/2012 11:16:41 AM
    Hi my name is Maliko Hamadi, i would like to get some clues/advise on how to start an Emergency Medical transportation in Cleveland Ohio. Thanks
  • 56. Victoria said on 3/20/2012 12:31:12 AM
    I've been hard@ non-emergency transportation for the past six-months!! I live in the state of NC. theres so much redtape,the biding,the expensive insurance,& dealing with DSS.The Public Transit gets most of the biding contracts in my area, very hard for new-vendors!! I'm persistent, cause I know theres a need for this service....So Good-Luck to all of you!!
  • 57. Tim Dyess said on 3/27/2012 2:22:47 PM
    Hi ,I am going to start a non emergency van transport service in Panama City Beach Florida. Who do I contact for the licensing and permits ? Thanks
  • 58. Maria said on 3/28/2012 3:24:00 PM
    I am starting NEMT in Texas (san antonio) as well. I have already completed a business plan as well as LLC. However, dont know what to do now. Do i procure vehicles now, start certifications and additional licenses (and where do I go to get the paperwork and requirements-what part of the state dept?). Totally at a blank right now, any info would be greatly appreciated
  • 59. Majid Fallahi said on 4/1/2012 8:25:56 PM
    I'm currently living in CA. I have been thinking about starting a NEMT business. I'm just collecting information about this business. I need to know where I can get stated. I know there are different licenses that I need to get and I don't know which ones. And also I read something about getting clients. It was said that you can't take other companies' clients. How does that work?
  • 60. bijoux said on 4/18/2012 10:48:24 PM
    Hi, i would like to start a non emergency medical transportation, but i don't know where to start, what to do, i'm living in atlanta, ga 30035
  • 61. riya said on 4/23/2012 1:57:24 AM
    My name is Riya, i was planing to start non emergency medical trans in Az, can someone help me with the procedure and requirements.
  • 62. les said on 4/23/2012 9:31:44 PM
    My name is les and I'm interested in starting a non emergency transportation business in Chicago Illinois. I'm also interested in knowing what's the average income for a business of this type. Can someone help me in.
  • 63. AFRAH said on 5/7/2012 11:35:22 PM
    Hello my name is Afrah.. I was interested in starting a Non Emergency medical transportation business in Phoenix AZ. Can you tell me the requirements in this city and state and if it may be profitable? Any information is appreciated. I am just gathering all info.could any one give me some info call me 623-698-8414
  • 64. Frantz Laguerre said on 5/10/2012 12:07:14 PM
    I m Frantz Laguerre, Elizabeth New Jersey....I would like to know please how to start a transportation company...Where should i get the license? where should i get the contract? how to charge a client and how much? and what the rate for an employee?
  • 65. Jerry said on 5/14/2012 12:22:03 AM
    I need info on starting a NEMT service in Ga. Please contact me at jwc888@yahoo.com or 770-820-8644
  • 66. Riley Dority said on 5/25/2012 4:45:57 PM
    Hi I would like to know information on how to start a van transportation business in Charlotte, NC
  • 67. kelmeka lockett said on 5/30/2012 1:09:16 PM
    hi i want to start a medical transport business in albany ga i need some info on how to get started and who do i need to contact thanks. could someone give me some info please e-mail me at kelmekal@yahoo.com thanks
  • 68. Aerial Moton said on 6/21/2012 3:17:39 PM
    Hello I would like to get some information on how to start a medical transportation business. I want to know each and every step. I live in Texas.
  • 69. will said on 6/29/2012 4:57:58 PM
    Miami, fl how to start a non-emergency transportation business, your help will be greatly appreciate it. thanks
  • 70. Collins said on 6/29/2012 11:52:12 PM
    Needing some info on rules, requirements, and regulations for non-emergency medical transport in Arizona.
  • 71. SHAKIRA ALLISON said on 7/1/2012 9:43:45 AM
    I NEED INFO TO START NON-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION.IN PITTSBURGH PA
  • 72. Lisa said on 7/5/2012 4:42:53 PM
    I need info on starting a non-emergency med trans. in new mexico. Are there state requirements? Primarily info. on medicaid requirements.
  • 73. DEBRA said on 7/14/2012 10:44:57 AM
    HOW DO I START NON- EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION. WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS? IN DUBLIN, GA.
  • 74. lisa said on 7/16/2012 2:31:13 PM
    how do i start non-emergency medical transportation what r the requirements? in CA, and how much will cost me and need some info on rules
  • 75. Ricardo Sosa said on 7/17/2012 2:28:11 PM
    Is there still a market share to start a non-medical emergency transport business in South Jersey covering Cherry Hill, Voorhees, Stratford, Lawnside, Haddon Heights, Haddonfield, Collingswood and Pennsauken?
  • 76. Michaelyn said on 7/23/2012 1:32:38 PM
    Hello my name is Michaelyn Begay. I would like to know all the requirement I would need to start my own non-emergency transportation on the Navajo Reservation in Arizona. I would also like to know how I would be able to start it, how much it will cost me and the policy
  • 77. Abendong Edmund Zack said on 7/24/2012 4:57:42 PM
    my name is Edmund i would like to start a non emergency medical transport, I am kindly begging you to help me with the procedures and requirements and how i get a cheap van for the transportation, accept my Regards
  • 78. Shana said on 7/27/2012 12:48:23 AM
    I would like to get more information on starting a successful Non Emergency Transportation business in Georgia,Thank You. p.s. i would like to start up in Georgia
  • 79. Bernard Joplin said on 7/29/2012 1:59:24 AM
    My name is Bernard.I want to know all the requirements to start a non-emergency medical transportation business in Houston, Texas. Please give primary requirements for medicare/medicad payments.
  • 80. lameka said on 8/17/2012 11:03:15 PM
    Houston; Texas trying to get started running into alot of dead ends please help!
  • 81. P K Davis said on 8/18/2012 3:11:54 PM
    I'm interested in starting this business in Harris County, Houston Texas area. I'm needing to what type of class, certification or permit is needed?
  • 82. FAWZI MOUSTAFA said on 8/22/2012 11:28:56 PM
    I NEED INFORMATIONS TO START NON-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION.IN ROSEVILLE/ MICHIGAN
  • 83. Jose D. Maglalang said on 8/29/2012 12:48:01 PM
    Hi, my name is Joe. I would like to know to start a non emergency transportation business and I need to know the requirement in Santa Clarita Valley , Valencia CA, Thank You.
  • 84. IZZELDIN said on 9/8/2012 3:10:23 PM
    Where to start to open this Non- Emerg/Med-Trans, In Las Vegas, NV
  • 85. MICHAEL BROOKS said on 9/17/2012 5:08:27 AM
    HI, TRYING TO FIND OUT THE REQUIREMENTS TO START A NON MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS IN FT LAUDERDALE FLORIDA. I NEED TO KNOW THE PERMITTING AND LICENSE REQUIREMENTS. ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU.
  • 86. katande73 said on 9/18/2012 8:14:27 AM
    Hi! I am going to open an non- emergency medical transportation in Stockbridge Ga. What are the requirements?
  • 87. Kyle said on 9/24/2012 1:22:00 PM
    I live in Georgia. Please tell me how I can find out the vehicle requirements for a non-emerg Medical vehicle (stretcher & wheelchair accessible).
  • 88. joy said on 9/27/2012 10:37:38 AM
    Hi my name is joy, I live in South Carolina I'm trying to start a non- emergency medical transportation business, where do I start first. Do I contact Medicaid first so that I can get a contract with Medicaid or what. Please help!
  • 89. Terrance said on 10/1/2012 7:05:05 PM
    I'm interested in starting a NEMT service in Raleigh N.C. Can you give me advice, where do i start first. I'm ok with finding the equipment that will be needed. I just need to know the steps for starting. Thank you!
  • 90. jamilia said on 10/2/2012 10:11:48 PM
    What kind of paper work needs to be filed in order to start a NEMT business in indiana. i am from east chicago indiana and i would like to service the northwest indiana and chicagoland area. what kinds of licenses and or permits if any are needed
  • 91. Theresa said on 10/19/2012 8:50:17 PM
    I'm very much interested in trying to start a non-medical transportation business in Millville nj can you give me some help do i contact medicaid first?
  • 92. deyana said on 10/23/2012 9:46:09 PM
    Hello. I'm Interested in starting non medical transportation for elderly in new bern nc. I'm unclear of were to start permits, licenses etc. Questions concerning medicaid vs private pay. I already have a vehicle ready for this business idea.
  • 93. CHARLES said on 10/25/2012 10:36:35 PM
    Medical Transportation service just need to know Do's and Don't. Thanks
  • 94. James Ceo said on 10/29/2012 6:13:52 PM
    How to start a medical transport businesses in Florence, S.C.
  • 95. Steve Motaung said on 11/7/2012 11:12:36 AM
    Hi my name is Steve I will open my own emergency company, I've got two cars already that can start the business, I'm staying Midrand but I will like to help the community in Tembisa, Dipsloot extra!
  • 96. Robert said on 11/18/2012 10:44:58 AM
    What is the requirement for non emergency patient Pick up and drop off in Philadelphia Pennsylvania
  • 97. Charles said on 11/18/2012 9:32:16 PM
    Hi my name is Charles. I'm interested in starting a non medical transportation service in Raleigh, nc. What would be the steps I need to take in order to get this started, and what would be the minimal start up cost? What would get me the most profit with the less start up? Would I have to obtain any licenses other than a bachelors of science in business management?
  • 98. Alex said on 11/20/2012 2:01:29 PM
    NEED INFORMATION ON LICENSING AND REGULATIONS FOR NEMT IN SEMINOLE COUNTY FLORIDA. PLEASE CALL (407) 900-4635 Alexhomes407@gmail.com
  • 99. amy deen said on 11/21/2012 11:53:27 AM
    Hi my name is Amy am interested in non medical transportation business. i will like to have more info about it please thanks from VA
  • 100. Liz said on 11/28/2012 10:15:38 AM
    Please i need information on how to start non emergency transportation business in houston, texas. Thank you
  • 101. Kathy said on 11/29/2012 11:39:58 AM
    Hello I am looking to starting a NEMT in Atlanta, Ga. Any information will be really appreciated. Thanks
  • 102. Anita D. Young said on 11/29/2012 12:06:52 PM
    Hi my name is Anita Young an my husband name is John Young Sr. We are trying to get some information on how to start a none emergency transportation business please can you help us thank you very much Mr.an Mrs. Young phone number is 773-696-6550
  • 103. Roger and Loronia Gravely said on 12/15/2012 3:26:23 PM
    Hi my name is Loronia me and my husband wants to start a business in Concord, Charlotte NC. Please contact me to help me get started. Thanks in advance
  • 104. ASUKWO N'TUEN said on 1/4/2013 8:10:23 PM
    LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA 90043 USA.
  • 105. Mr.Nakia Turner said on 1/4/2013 9:43:40 PM
    Hi i would like to start my own emergency-medical-transportation-business how do i begin. i'm in Detroit
  • 106. David Aponte said on 1/8/2013 2:09:58 PM
    i got permits for vehicle for hire but know i want to by a handicap van to change to non medical transport do i need more permits and where do i get it thanks I live in florida
  • 107. Rebecca Bateman said on 1/8/2013 2:11:14 PM
    Trying to get started and have a lot of unanswered questions on how to get non-emergency transportation business started. Who pays us? Who is Medicaid/Medicare provider? Who does dispatching? Please help?? Thank you!
  • 108. leo v said on 1/8/2013 8:15:34 PM
    Hi, I'm Leo. My business partner and I would like to request information on who, how, and what I would need to start a non-emergency medical transportation business. I'm aware there are many requirements/regulations/permits, for the vehicle as well, but have yet to obtain/collect all the necessary info and put together a business plan. We would very much appreciate any and all help in pointing us in the right direction with whom we need to get in contact to continue forward. We're in California's San Bernardino county and would like to stay within and then expand, in time. Thank you for your time, Leo
  • 109. Sandra J. said on 1/12/2013 2:16:34 AM
    Ft. Lauderdale area. In need of information to start a non-medical transportation.
  • 110. Bashaye Warfield said on 1/18/2013 12:58:09 PM
    I am trying to start a non-emergency medical transportation business in Largo, Maryland. Can you please let me know what is required to begin, licenses, permits, insurance, how to get on provider lists, etc. Thanks...
  • 111. BRUCE said on 1/18/2013 6:49:38 PM
    I am starting a NEMT Business in Boise, Idaho.. Please let me know the requirements, pay rates, and any other crucial information. Thank you for your time! Bruce
  • 112. GRANT said on 1/20/2013 12:34:49 PM
    I am interested in starting a non-ambulatory transportation company in Panama City, Florida. Been living in Texas a while an I've noticed a lot of different providers and want to start that type of service in Florida with my family. Need any contact numbers, info, rates, or anything that may be beneficial. Thank you!
  • 113. richard said on 1/20/2013 2:26:30 PM
    i am interested in starting non emergency transportation in north carolina. Can u help?
  • 114. bd said on 1/25/2013 7:43:00 AM
    How do i start up a non emergency medical transport? Partial funding it with gov. Grant
  • 115. Moe said on 1/29/2013 4:59:01 PM
    I'm trying to start a non medical transportation co in Georgia from Atlanta to the Warner Robins district and I would like to pick up from Atlanta airport
  • 116. Curtiss Hunter said on 1/30/2013 11:27:15 PM
    I am located in South Carolina, I would like some information of steps or special training needed to start a non emergency Transportation business.
  • 117. gail Hunter said on 2/3/2013 2:24:26 PM
    Want to start a business in florida
  • 118. Shenita said on 2/4/2013 2:11:26 PM
    Hello I'm located in Chicago, IL in Cook County and I would like to know if there is any help or guidance than can be provided in starting a non-emergency transportation business? I've already acquired a 12 seat passenger van but I'm unsure on how to get it all established legally. Thank you, Shenita
  • 119. Patricia said on 2/4/2013 7:35:23 PM
    Hi i'm Patricia. I am interested in starting a non-ambulatory transportation company in Dekalb County, Georgia. I've been living in Georgia for quite some time now and i've noticed a few different providers and I would like to start a non-emergency transportation type of service in Georgia with my family. I need any contact numbers, info, rates, or anything that may be beneficial. Thank you!
  • 120. A. T. said on 2/5/2013 5:55:55 AM
    I want to start a Non Emergency Medical Transportation in AZ. Any specific requirements? How hard is it to gain contracts with insurance carriers and government agencies? Can I find an existing business if I want to buy one rather than starting from scratch? Thanks in advance!
  • 121. Mike Brown said on 2/7/2013 8:06:35 PM
    Hello i am located in Texas. i am interested in starting a non Emergency Medical Transportation will like to know the requirement and the cost. i need any contact numbers, rate. what is the average amount of insurance cost. Thank you
  • 122. Niken Johnson said on 2/14/2013 4:59:16 PM
    i am looking to start my own non-emergency transportation co. in philadelphia, pa i need to know what permits and licenses i need to start and any useful information you have that would be helpful
  • 123. Moses DawkinsII said on 2/15/2013 3:44:23 PM
    Registration requirement in the state of Alabama for a Non-Medical Transportation company.
  • 124. Melissa said on 2/20/2013 11:21:43 AM
    Hi I need to know what I need to do to start a non-emergency, non-medical transportation business in Newnan, Ga.
  • 125. sandra joseph said on 2/25/2013 9:19:13 PM
    I live in the Ft. Lauderdale area, I am interested in starting a non emergency transportation business. thank you.
  • 126. chetnalalaji said on 3/4/2013 3:20:42 PM
    i want to start non emergency transportation business in houston harris county please guide me. thank you
  • 127. Victor said on 3/4/2013 9:22:41 PM
    Hi my name is Victor, I am interested in opening my own non emergency transportation business in las vegas nevada. I'm hoping to get some guidance if anyone is familiar with the process. thank you for reading this post.
  • 128. Paul said on 3/18/2013 3:50:23 PM
    Hi I need any help with the initial opening of a non emergency transportation company in Broward co., Florida. any help would be helpful. Thanks, Paul
  • 129. Billy said on 3/26/2013 8:00:04 PM
    I am interested on running my own medical transportation business in Alexandria, Virginia. I am in the county of Fairfax. Hoping to get advice on initial cost and steps to take. Thank Billy
  • 130. Reneep said on 3/27/2013 12:28:45 PM
    Hi, I am looking for help to in starting up an non emergency medical transportation, i don't know where to start, what to do, i'm living in atlanta, ga
  • 131. Donald said on 3/27/2013 3:18:07 PM
    Hi my name is Donald and I'm trying to start my own non emergency transport company. What permits and licenses do I need and where do I get them in order to get my biz up and running? I will be running out of forsyth Georgia.
  • 132. gloria said on 4/3/2013 1:29:01 PM
    hi, i am looking for help to start non emergency transportation in denver, CO. i dont know where to start any help or details what i have to do first. thank you in advance.
  • 133. Timmy Jones said on 4/4/2013 6:25:07 PM
    Hi, I have $20,000 on hand to help me with start up cost.. Can you please assist me on where to begin in my state. (Elkhart, Indiana).. All information including the basics would be helpful.. thank you
  • 134. Kyle said on 4/14/2013 10:15:24 PM
    I am interested in starting a medical transport business in Raleigh, NC. I have critical care transport experience. Wondering the details and requirements needed to start a BLS transport business.
  • 135. laquietta said on 4/23/2013 9:10:54 AM
    I am wanting to start a non emergency medical transport service in oklahoma city ok. Where do i find out information on requirements and permits and licensing. As well as personal license requirements. Not sure where to find all this information? Thanks for your help
  • 136. Liseth Negrin said on 4/26/2013 2:02:21 PM
    Hi I am Liseth, I want to start a non emergency transportation business in Houston. Where do i find out information on requirements and permits and licensing. As well as personal license requirements. Not sure where to find all this information? Thanks
  • 137. Vanchesta Lewis said on 4/30/2013 10:26:43 AM
    Non-Emergency Transportation business in Stockbridge GA. Please send any info to help me and my husband start this business. Thanks in advance
  • 138. Darrell Lundy said on 5/4/2013 6:10:50 PM
    Hi my name is Darrell Lundy and I'm looking to start a non medical patient transportation business and I would like to know the requirements. License and Permits to get started in Northern Mississippi. Thanks, Darrell Lundy
  • 139. bryant jones said on 5/6/2013 1:19:45 PM
    Hi my name is bryant and i would like to start a non- emergency transportation in covington Ga. and the requirements of license and permits to get started. thanks
  • 140. Amlee said on 5/13/2013 5:49:49 PM
    Hi I'm looking into starting a non emergency medical business in Wisconsin. Can I use my van to start with and then get one with wheelchair accessibility later? Or what is the best way to start without a lot of cost up front?
  • 141. Tharron said on 5/22/2013 9:28:15 PM
    Hi my name is Tharron. I would like to know how and what license are required for a non emergency transportation company in Delaware. And how do you register with Medicare?
  • 142. Wagner Louis-Charles said on 5/28/2013 1:29:19 PM
    Hi my name is Wagner Louis-Charles. I want to start a non medical transportation in the state of Ohio. I need help. It's already registered and I have two van but I don't know how to find contract vendors. Thank you!
  • 143. Diane said on 5/28/2013 10:38:06 PM
    I am looking to start a non medical transportation service in Green Bay, WI. Could you advise me on the regulations concerning insurance or any requirements for starting my business. I will have several employees who will be added on as business increases. Thank you
  • 144. Carline said on 5/29/2013 2:46:35 PM
    i'm looking to start a NEMT business in florida and i dont know the requirements nor where to start looking. Can you send me some info please. Thank you.
  • 145. Lashaundra said on 5/31/2013 6:23:15 PM
    Hey I'm in Houston and I would love information on how to start my own non emergency transportation company
  • 146. Patricia Harrington said on 6/2/2013 11:11:45 PM
    I would like to know how to market my business and acquire contracts with local nursing homes, private parties, etc....Zion, Il 60099
  • 147. Gwen said on 6/11/2013 8:18:16 PM
    Hi, I would like information on how to start a non emergency transportation business in Atlanta Ga. Information on how to get permits, what are the requirements and how to become a Medicaid and Medicare provider.
  • 148. steve said on 6/20/2013 2:27:16 AM
    Please, send me any necessary information needed to start a non emergency transportation business in Atlanta, Georgia.
  • 149. brandon said on 6/23/2013 3:51:50 PM
    I need to know how to start a non emergency transportation business in daytona beach fl. Can anyone help with requirements?
  • 150. Charles said on 6/23/2013 8:53:03 PM
    Trying to start a NEMT Business in Ohio, I need to know the licensing procedure and regulations
  • 151. virginia bozalina said on 6/24/2013 11:57:51 AM
    I am interested in starting a senior transportation service: be it medical, errand or in state leisure travel service. Please inform me of who i need to contact. Thank you.
  • 152. abdi hassan kerow said on 6/27/2013 8:52:18 PM
    HI my name is abd I have thinking of starting a non emergency transportation. I would like to know what the requirements are for starting a Medical Transportation business in Portland, OR. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • 153. Joe said on 7/3/2013 11:29:50 AM
    I need information on how or where to get registered for NEMT services in SAN ANTONIO, TX.
  • 154. James Rogers said on 7/9/2013 11:54:28 PM
    Will you please provide me with any information on Non Emergency Medical Transportation in Indianapolis IN. metro area
  • 155. Camille Thomson said on 7/10/2013 11:56:45 AM
    Hi, I am interested in starting a NEMT in Charlotte NC. Can you please provide the necessary information in order to proceed forward. Ex.Contact number, insurance required, license requirements, permits, how to get on providers list, etc. Any and all information will be helpful. I thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.
  • 156. tracy brooks said on 7/15/2013 5:30:02 PM
    Hi, I am interested in starting a non emergency medical transportation business in Illinois. Can you please provide me with all the necessary information needed to getting started in Dolton, Il. Ex. Tax certification required, drivers permit required, how to apply for Medicaid approval, typical transport van, min amt of insurance coverage required. Any other information you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
  • 157. james willie said on 7/16/2013 4:15:04 PM
    hello, I am interested in starting a non emergency medical transportation business in Hampton VA. Can you please provide me all the necessary information needed to getting started.
  • 158. sandra evans said on 7/17/2013 3:14:45 PM
    Hi, I am working hard to becoming a non emergency transportation provider/business in Houston, Texas will you help me by providing me with all the information required to start?
  • 159. Rahim attab said on 7/20/2013 8:02:55 AM
    Hi. my name is Rahim. can you please tell me how to start no emergency transportation business in Cleveland Ohio?
  • 160. Beth said on 7/28/2013 12:29:08 AM
    I am interested in providing non emergency transportation provider/business in Southgate Michigan and need help with all the information required to start; can you help me with fees and guidelines and all information that would apply to this request. Thank you, Beth
  • 161. HAROLD OWENS said on 8/10/2013 3:01:14 PM
    have info on starting a non emergency medical transportation company it takes about 3 months to go threw the process I am looking for partners to set up in ga you can get a license that you can run in any state I ready to get started now contact Harold owens 732 371-2624
  • 162. Rodger W. Ince said on 8/11/2013 12:29:18 AM
    I am interested in the finding out the requirements to start this type of business in Raleigh, NC. I look forward to receiving any assistance you can provide.
  • 163. Gerald said on 8/11/2013 11:28:58 AM
    Have excellent information for individuals/business trying to start an Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Business. Contact me at g85figs@aol.com
  • 164. John said on 8/11/2013 3:10:14 PM
    My daughter informed me that there arent any transportation vehicles near her college to transport to and from the beach area. I'd like more info on how to start a shuttle service and price range to charge a college student for this type of services
  • 165. Joy Dee said on 8/12/2013 11:04:33 AM
    I am interested in running a non emergency transport business in okalahoma. how do I go about it contact me onjoydee712@gmail.com
  • 166. Gloria JoynerSkinner said on 8/14/2013 2:11:56 PM
    Hello, I live in Rocky Mount, NC and I want to start an NEMT business. Please provide me with the necessary steps I should follow, insurance requirements and the requirements to bill Medicaire. Thanks for any help you can provide.
  • 167. Taju said on 8/17/2013 2:51:21 AM
    Hello my name is taju I would like to start a Non emergency medical transportation wheelchair accessible owner operator in Las Vegas or Henderson ! I am kindly begging to help me with the procedure and requirements also how I get a wheelchair accessible vehicle? Regards accepting Thank you
  • 168. Taju said on 8/17/2013 2:17:51 PM
    I would like to know what is the requirement to start non emergency medical transportation business in Las Vegas or Henderson (wheelchair and regular van) can you tell me the process & how is this business this area ?? I am very interested to start this business !! Thank you
  • 169. Sam said on 8/19/2013 3:48:09 PM
    Hi my name is sam I would like to start a Nemt transport ion business in Dallas , Texas ,Zip Code 75254
  • 170. Quinten Emerson said on 8/21/2013 11:50:43 PM
    I'm in beaumont tx 77708 i'm trying to start my business and need to know all info about how to get things going. First class medical transport
  • 171. Kimberly said on 8/22/2013 2:12:51 PM
    Hi i would like to know the requirements and laws to start my own non medical transportation in Wisconsin, and how I go about billing to medicare? Thank you
  • 172. Deborah Hinson said on 8/23/2013 5:04:23 PM
    I would like to start a non emergency patient transport service. My specific interest is taking elderly and low income Medicaid people to doctor appointment. I don't know where to start. The location is Charlotte NC.
  • 173. Sabrina McWeay said on 9/2/2013 12:05:58 PM
    I would like more info. About Medicaid Reimbursement in a nemt. Business when no broker is involved. I am interested in transporting clients from rural georgia to treatment centers in metro atlanta. Please advise rates, most profitable rural counties in need, and how to get private pay, workers comp, and contracts directly with facilities without going through logistic care or the other Ga Broker.
  • 174. victor said on 9/4/2013 11:48:19 AM
    Hi I would like more information on licenses required to start and medicaid/medicare reimbursements on NEMT in north New jersey USA. Thank you so much
  • 175. clyde chapman said on 9/8/2013 7:33:45 PM
    Hello resident of Jackson, Ms. seeking info on opening nemt business. what licenses needed.
  • 176. Opeyemi said on 9/13/2013 12:54:15 PM
    Hello, I'm interested in starting an NEMT business in Northern California. Will you please enlighten me on how to navigate through the process? Thanking you in anticipation of your time, favorable and prompt response
  • 177. Rica said on 9/15/2013 4:24:52 PM
    Hello, I am very interested in starting a transportation business in Gary, IN. Thank you.
  • 178. Kevin & Valarie said on 9/15/2013 9:47:24 PM
    Were in Las Vegas/ Henderson NV we want to know exactly what is needed to start a NEMT billing MEDICAID
  • 179. Kevin & Valarie said on 9/15/2013 9:49:53 PM
    Las Vegas / Henderson Nevada is where we are located we want to know what type of insurance is needed? what else is needed in order to start/run a NEMT in our State. Any information would be appreciated. We plan on billing MEDICAID and we have a demographic we want to service we just want to know what is needed for us to start one in our City/State....
  • 180. Sean L.Browne said on 10/17/2013 10:07:07 PM
    Hi my name is Sean and I am interested in starting a NEMT business in Atlanta Georgia but I do not want to join these big providers. Is there a way to do it as an independent provider? Also how would you go about attaining a Medicaid number for the business?
  • 181. A austin mall said on 10/24/2013 6:47:07 PM
    I want to start non emergency transportation business in Albany ny somebody help me and send me application in my e mail
  • 182. Friendly Helper said on 11/13/2013 4:52:50 PM
    I would like to start non-emergency transportation business in Houston. I have been doing a lot research and still need some information. Could you please help and referr me some requirements. Send some applications. Thank you
  • 183. Letha Ariye said on 11/19/2013 9:22:32 PM
    Need information on how to start a non-emergency transportation business in Minneapolis, Mn from start to end.
  • 184. Tiffany said on 11/23/2013 4:40:29 PM
    I am extremely interested in learning more about providing transportation services in Houston, TX. Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated. I would live to discuss this opportunity further. Thank you.
  • 185. rotimi said on 12/1/2013 5:54:11 PM
    I want to start this non emergency health transportation business in Maryland. please can you help with information on how and where to go and get license. thanks
  • 186. Brian said on 12/6/2013 3:59:27 PM
    Hi, I would like some information on starting a NEMT business in Las Vegas NV.
  • 187. casho said on 12/9/2013 4:19:10 PM
    Hi, name is asho , I would like to start non-emergency transportation business in colorad, any info i would be happy . thanks
  • 188. Ciara said on 1/10/2014 12:00:17 PM
    I would like to start a nemt in charlotte, nc. I am looking for requirements and contact information for that county
  • 189. Kelly Akinjole said on 1/13/2014 1:11:42 PM
    My name is Kelly Akinjole. I would like to know how I can start Medical transportation in Raleigh NC, Wake county. Kindly send me the requirement and the contact information, to get my business registered.
  • 190. chris said on 1/15/2014 12:08:17 AM
    I would like some info on starting a bent business in California
  • 191. Cleng said on 1/19/2014 6:01:39 PM
    Hi, I would like to know how to start my own business as a non emergency medical transportation in Arizona. I am also interested in private airport transportation business in Arizona. I would like to find out how to get licensing and if I can start after that? I have already layed out my planning and advertising. I just want to know how to get the licensing part.
  • 192. Lana said on 1/21/2014 8:53:49 PM
    Hi, my name is Lana. I would like to know how to start my own business as a non emergency medical transportation in New Jersey. Please give me some more information on licensing, permits etc. for my area New Jersey.
  • 193. Cliff said on 1/22/2014 1:20:36 PM
    Hi, my name is Cliff. I am excited to hear more about what I believe to be a great opportunity. Whatever the requirements are to become an owner operator in the St Louis, mo / state of Missouri area that you could provide me I would much appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
  • 194. mark said on 1/29/2014 9:58:53 PM
    hi my name is mark. like to start business as a non emergency medical transportation in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania please give us a detail information regarding to start to success. thanks, mark
  • 195. M Quarles said on 2/4/2014 7:37:18 AM
    I would like info on starting a non-emergency medical transport business. I have a 13 passenger van and live in Houston, Tx. Quarlesmk@yahoo.com 281-658-4447
  • 196. young wings transit said on 2/12/2014 3:02:09 AM
    We are a Family owned NEMT company founded in 2011. We have vans and Ambulances for all types of non emergency medical transport. We operate under all State Guidelines and Regulations. Located in Fairmont NC however We also serve Statewide. How do we contact transportation brokers?
  • 197. Mario said on 4/2/2014 12:23:55 PM
    I will like to know how to start non medical transporting company in Worcester ma thank you
  • 198. john lawrence said on 4/14/2014 12:36:52 PM
    Hi...Who do I need to contact to be granted operating authority in San Antonio, Bexar county ...I want to start a NEMT in San Antonio. Texas, Thank You...
  • 199. rocio valdivia said on 4/27/2014 9:35:50 PM
    i want to start a NEMT, in Los Angeles, california ,where do i get the permits?
  • 200. rocio valdivia said on 4/27/2014 9:37:04 PM
    i need to know where to go for permits to start a NEMT?