Starting a Charcoal Export Business

If you want to get more money, you should start establishing a charcoal export business. This business opportunity doesn’t require a high amount of capital. As long as you know how to operate your company, it would be easy for you to generate more sales.

Charcoal is considered as one of the best non-oil exports in various countries. It has a potential to produce more money.

In fact, most businessmen were able to achieve success due to the high demand of people for charcoal all over the world. If you opt to establish your own charcoal export business, it is best to research to ensure that you are making a right plan and action. To add some valuable details, take the following paragraphs as your guide.

Tips to Start a Charcoal Export Business

A charcoal export business is very simple to start. Since this commodity plays a vital role in every country, you can get more customers. Before planning to start, you have to determine first the exact type of charcoal you want to export. The different types of charcoals include briquette, extruded and lump. After deciding, take time to make your own business plan. Jot down all the needed things you need to do to have a perfect and smooth business exporting transaction.

Get Needed Permits for Legal Business Operations

Similar with other business, you can never operate your charcoal export company without getting an authentic license or permit. In getting these permits, you have to submit different requirements. The typical examples of these are the tax number, business plan, owner’s identification information and many more. After securing all the needed requirements, the authorized representative will provide all your needed documents.

Wide Marketing Plans for Your Company Exposure

Since you want an export business, your company should be well-known all over the world. You have to know the different places that desire to get quality charcoal. To have an effective marketing tactic, you should contact other exporters. You can also make your own website to become more visible to the public. If you don’t know how to create your own website, you can ask assistance from experts. After getting your desired website, see to it that you include a great content to catch the attention of all readers. The more readers you attract, the more chances of getting possible customers.

Quality Products and Services for Business Success

To get more customers, make sure that you offer a remarkable product and service. Once you get the trust of your customers, they will continue dealing with your company. Your previous customers may also recommend your company to their close friends and business partners. The success of your business depends on your hands. If you handle it well, then success will be yours.

• 1. ernest dino onochie said on 3/5/2013 12:04:11 PM
    I want to start a charcoal export business from nigeria but I need contacts of prospective foreign buyers
  • 2. Kwame Boadu said on 4/4/2013 10:10:25 AM
    I am a clearing agent I want to export charcoal from Ghana. If you are a buyer, contact me on this email.k_boadu@ymail.com
  • 3. alfa suleiman said on 10/14/2013 5:00:49 PM
    i have a very good charcoal in nasarawa state i need a buyer
  • 4. alfa suleiman said on 10/14/2013 5:05:44 PM
    pls contact me at +23407039752545 or to buy and export charcoal from nigeria, my email is alfasuleiman 64atgmail.com
  • 5. maiga noufou said on 11/14/2013 12:48:55 PM
    hi everybody, i am from burkina faso and i got customers from dubai for hardwood charcoal.. i would like to export from ghana and nigeria as my country is not big producer. contact me for further talks. mob +226 70060912 email id: znouf@yahoo.fr
  • 6. abdullah said on 5/24/2014 5:58:02 AM
    hi to all i am from cameroon and i have buyers of charcoal and i did like to discuss more on the deal with any individuals that can handle the supply of opened quantities may be 4 to 5 40 feet container per week. here is my email. chumbondesmond@gmail.com
  • 7. kofi Adams Tunasung said on 5/30/2014 1:43:26 PM
    Hi prospective charcoal buyers, contact me through email for discussions. I have good quality charcoal from Ghana
  • 8. Eden said on 6/15/2014 10:37:26 AM
    Am from Ghana and i want to export charcoal from Ghana. if you buy contact me my mail.mcfuture88@yahoo.com
  • 9. frank opoku said on 6/28/2014 4:14:12 AM
    Hi everyone i hv good quality charcoal ready for export from Ghana. Contact me on 233 246 958 167
  • 10. Kabir said on 8/14/2014 2:20:40 AM
    I have charcoal of all kind in ghana.registered company for that purpose. All i need is someone with much expertise on that field and links to work with. contact me +233-277778492
  • 11. Mary said on 8/30/2014 5:08:22 AM
    I have a register company in UK and i have charcoal business in Ghana so anyone who is interested in importation on charcoal can contact me for long term business. Mary Agyenim-Boateng. erimayventures@homail.com or maryagyen@hotmail.co.uk. Can also call on 00447904568897 in uk or 00233203962679 in GH
  • 12. Chichi David said on 9/11/2014 8:08:44 PM
    hello everybody, i have a very good quality of hard wood charcoal for sale at affordable price in Nigeria. any importer or exporter who is interested should contact me on, +2348129844453 or e-mail davido4peace@gmail.com
  • 13. Adeesh Jain said on 9/26/2014 8:04:18 AM
    Hi everyone I want to start a small Trading business with Wood Charcoal in Jaipur, India Pls guide me to step by step procedure to register and run smoothly my new firm. Adeesh jain (+91-9001290907), Email: addy_jn2004@yahoo.co.in
  • 14. Raymond Baiden said on 11/4/2014 11:18:53 AM
    hi everyone i am looking for a buyer for hard wood charcoal from any part of Europe, Asia, middle east, and the USA email, baidenraymond@gmail.com whats app +233541266754,
  • 15. mustapha rabiu said on 12/17/2014 7:07:05 AM
    I have any kind of charcoal here from nigeria, any interested buyer should contact on my phone 2348140934414 or at mustapharabiu466@yahoo.com
  • 16. Edward Fritz said on 1/15/2015 4:40:59 AM
    I am assistant operations manager to Descintext Company Limited here in Ghana. i wish to inform the world about our great potential to supply huge quantities of charcoal from Ghana to the rest of the world.
  • 17. Azeem said on 1/18/2015 12:21:22 PM
    Hi I am wood charcoal supplier in Nalgonda Telagana charcoal I here from any interested buyer should contact on my phone 09502006549
  • 18. ilwanr said on 2/7/2015 7:32:44 AM
    Hello ..i am from Indonesia and exporter hardwood charcoal alaban, acacia and ulin for processing iron. if any buyer are interested to buy this charcoal and can contact me any time. my email : ilwanr@yahoo.co.id
  • 19. KUPPUSWAMY RAVI said on 3/20/2015 1:28:09 AM
    I want to export wood/coconut shell charcoal from india. I need consultant who has experience in export of charcoal
  • 20. Trades Runner said on 9/18/2015 5:52:14 AM
    We help nigerian exporters find charcoal abroad, contact us today for a secured export contract tradesrunner.com.
  • 21. lucky kunene said on 10/8/2015 11:01:25 AM
    hi i'm from South Africa making charcoal with hardwood, i would like to export charcoal to UK, USA and Europe. Im looking for a contract please contact to this email : kunenelb@yahoo.com or 073 217 1192
  • 22. Ivy Ng said on 10/29/2015 5:33:35 AM
    Hi, i'm from Malaysia and produce coconut charcoal briquette. Anyone interested buyer can contact me for long term business. Email:bquette.ng@gmail.com
  • 23. Jacobus said on 11/12/2015 3:37:42 PM
    We have 4000 to 6000 ton charcoal per month for export from South Africa. Only on fixed contracts.
  • 24. stephen ankomah agyarkoh said on 2/20/2016 4:33:57 AM
    I am Stephen from Ghana and I need a buyer from outside my country to export a very special hard wood charcoal for quality use . you can e-mail me on ankomahmarine@gmail.com or contact me on whatsapp +233277939834.
  • 25. Kwabena Agyepong said on 2/29/2016 1:56:11 PM
    Hello Everyone,I am a trained Metal Construction Technician designing and installing a charcoal slow hydrolysis in Ghana.If you are interested in maximizing the quantity of your finished charcoal product, then the crude method of charcoal production must be swapped for an effective and efficient appropriate technology. Contact me per Email: ka3eng@gmail.com
  • 26. Zarara said on 4/22/2016 8:39:30 AM
    Zarara South Afrika we manufacture charcoal briquettes Good prices Available stephan.braai@gmail.com cell:0730437186 Stephan
  • 27. ayodele oyesiji said on 5/14/2016 11:07:29 AM
    Ay ventures. We produced unrefined raw original shea butter both white and yellow, African black soap, coconut oil, kola nuts, bitter kola, etc. Contact email, tryloves7@gmail.com, aolondoner@gmaill.com
  • 28. Samuel Sunday folarin said on 5/20/2016 1:12:15 AM
    i am business man from Nigeria and i need buyers from outside country like. u.s.a ,London, Germany or country from Europe for charcoal business and we have 18,000 tonnes to 20,000 tonnes charcoal. We can supply every four days from Nigeria.
  • 29. PETRONELLAH NKUMBWA BANDA said on 6/14/2016 9:51:24 AM
    I am looking for a genuine Shea Butter, coconut oil and African Black Soap Supplier to Lusaka, Zambia. My mobile is +260977582043 and email: penkumbwa@yahoo.com
  • 30. Justice Bayong said on 6/14/2016 12:33:36 PM
    I produce and supply charcoal and genuine unrefined sheabutter from Ghana. Now looking for a partner(s) in Dubai and worldwide to supply large quantities.
  • 31. chris eby said on 7/6/2016 7:43:07 AM
    Hi everyone, my name is Chris from Nigeria. Please i'll like to know all the necessary requirement to start up the charcoal exporting business.ezeigbo.chris88@gmail.com
  • 32. cipta asih said on 8/18/2016 8:49:57 AM
    Hi everyone, my company name is cv.CNR. We are from Indonesia. we have coconut charcoal shell in good quality and prices. Anyone interested buyer can contact us +62 087825110706` or email :ciptaasih11041981@gmail.com
  • 33. @Raji Ibrahim said on 9/18/2016 5:41:30 AM
    Hi everyone, My company name is Kolesth ltd, I want to know other needed document to export charcoal from Nigeria, I presently have CAC.
  • 34. taiwo oladeji said on 2/2/2017 4:14:31 AM
    Hello, am into exportation barbecue charcoal and pouring charcoal our company is located in oyo state, Nigeria. We are in need of buyers in Europe and all over the world please contact us on +2348060575929 or 2347068333826 you can also contact on whatapps 2348060575929 let's trade together to attain greater height in business.
  • 35. Frederick Teye Nartey said on 2/6/2017 8:37:25 AM
    Am from Ghana and am into exportation of Barbecue charcoal etc my company is located Ghana- Accra. i need buyers from all over the world please contact me on 233246146061 and my whats up line on 233577701131. Let trades together to creates job for the unemployed
  • 36. Pearce said on 2/28/2017 2:29:49 AM
    My Name is Pearce , l am staying in South Sudan, there is plenty charcoal, we can export to Qatar, Doha please dont hesitate to call me at +211956186220 or +211925415332. My email is brownpearce2@gmail.com. Kindly Regards Pearce