How to Start Your Own Dal Mill

Starting a dal mill may not be an easy road. Learning on how things work plays a very significant role for you to succeed as an entrepreneur.

Effective research and study is truly useful for any startup business.

Business Plan

If you have plans of starting a dal mill business, then all you need to do is to create an effective business plan. Business plan plays a particular imperative role for every venture. This will act as the main structure of the business. Making a business plan is not an easy task. It can sometimes be intimidating especially for first timers. When creating a business plan, it must contain essential factors of the business like objectives, mission and vision. This is essential because this is the path that you will follow in order to succeed in this endeavor. Business plan for dal or pulse mill business must also include the market survey. It will act as a support for your planed business.

Survey the Competition

As there are a lot of pulse mills out there, it is extremely imperative if you can able to determine the competition. This should be part of your responsibility before you start a business. Not making a survey about the competition will surely lead you nowhere. If there are several dal mill businesses in your community, then this cannot be an ideal option for you. Likewise, if there is only one or two dal mill in your area, it might be a good idea to start one. In addition, make sure also to survey the demographics of your area. This can help you determine if opening a dal mill is indeed a smart choice as your investment. Remember that starting a business is like gambling. You have to make a good move in order to succeed in your plans.

Capital Needed

The capital is highly serious aspect of any business. Without this funding, it would be impossible for you to handle the expenses required for the business. When planning a business, it is essential that you have enough to provide the right budget. In case you don’t have enough funds to start a budget or still need more, the best thing to do is to apply for a loan. Applying for a loan is not easy especially for a dal mill business. In this business, it is highly valuable to present a comprehensive business planning that the financial or lending institution will consider your loan. It must be well-written so that the financial institution will approve your loan.

Another way on how you can get funding for your dal mill is by getting investors. When you want to get investors, it would be essential also to present them the effective business plan. When you get investor for your business, make sure also to present them the complete details about the business.

• 1. rounak khandelwal said on 6/17/2013 3:43:27 AM
    I want to open a dal mill in kolkata...I am a new one in this line please help me to setup with a good profit....
  • 2. Kulbhushan Dhawan said on 11/16/2013 1:37:29 AM
    Sir, i have consider about starting my own dal mill plant in solapur (MIDC, area), so please give me every details about plant, budget and loan procedure.
  • 3. s. patel said on 11/22/2013 4:51:06 AM
    sir, i want to start my own dal mill plant in gulbarga so please give me every details about plant, budget & loan procedure
  • 4. naveen said on 11/26/2013 12:57:54 AM
    Hello sir I am naveen from rajasthan. i want to start dal processing work in jaipur. kindly let me know which type of machine i need to start this business and how much cost to buying this. and where i get loan. thanks..
  • 5. vivek patil said on 12/4/2013 1:03:26 AM
    sir, I wanted to start a mini dal mill in Jalgaon. I wanted to know that which types of machines are required for this. about loan process. plz help me.
  • 6. arjun said on 12/26/2013 2:44:36 AM
    Hello Sir, I am Arjun .I want to start dal mill in Ahmednagar area so please help me for this.
  • 7. nimbalkar said on 3/9/2014 5:09:36 PM
    sir, i am pratap i want to start my own dal mill can u help me. mobile no 9145421797
  • 8. Sandesh Makode said on 3/10/2014 6:02:40 AM
    Hello sir, i am sandesh from Amravati Maharashtra. i have my own dalmil business but now i want information about packing unit for dalmil. For increases my business in other district of Maharashtra and India. so sir please give information of packing unit and which type machinery we will used.
  • 9. Mayank Chhipa said on 3/18/2014 6:56:45 AM
    Sir, I am Mayank chhipa from Gwalior(MP). I want to start a mini Dal mill(small scale). can u give me the detailed information about plan, procedure and approx. cost to open a Dal mill. and also want to know that how i consume my finished product in the market.
  • 10. Avinash Kumar said on 4/26/2014 7:42:44 AM
    Sir, i want to start Dal mill pant In Aurangabad Bihar. I am totally new in this Work, So I am going to start With Mini dal mill plant with capacity of 100Kg /Hrs. Kindly suggest for growth in this industry.
  • 11. GIAN SINGH said on 5/22/2014 5:23:33 AM
    Sir. I am starting a mini pulse mill in kurukshetra haryana. Send details everything pls.
  • 12. pramod patil said on 6/3/2014 7:09:13 AM
    Sir, i am staying in Malkapur dist: Buldana in mahatrashtra, i want to start my own dal mill plant i have not relevant experience about kindly suggest me for successful plant staring. Thanks, pramod patil
  • 13. Prashant Mule said on 6/4/2014 5:21:13 PM
    sir, i want to start my own dal mill plant in Naldurg (Dist:osmanabad, Maharashtra). so please give me every details about plant, budget & loan procedure
  • 14. Prashant Mule said on 6/4/2014 5:36:39 PM
    Sir, Myself Prashant A. Mule, (graduate chemical engineer). According to survey of Raw Toor dal production in our district, i want to start my own dal mill plant in Naldurg (Dist:osmanabad, Maharashtra) with a capacity of 1000 Kg/Hr. so please give me details about the plant & suppliers of machinery, budget & loan procedure. Regards, Prashant Mule 7032197285
  • 15. mahesh singh purohit said on 6/14/2014 5:31:36 AM
    I want to sell dal mill machines. six months old.contact me on this number 09883220409
  • 16. sugar Giradkar said on 6/24/2014 2:11:12 PM
    Sir I am sagar Giradkar from nagpur I want to start a own dal mill in nagpur dist so please give me a every details about plant and budget information and loan procedure.
  • 17. Debasis said on 6/24/2014 4:34:39 PM
    Sir, I am Debasis, please guide me how to start a dall mill and what is procedure for that. can i get any kind of help from government. what is price list for the same.
  • 18. hi i kimee said on 7/27/2014 12:09:42 PM
    i am trying to start dal mill in up pls suggested guide because i have no knowledge on this department
  • 19. suyog kashid said on 8/19/2014 4:18:49 AM
    I want to start dal mill plant in (BARSHI). DIST-SOLAPUR, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
  • 20. Hansraj said on 9/12/2014 1:07:32 PM
    hello sir, I want to start dal business but i am confused that how can I get loan and what capital is needed to start it?? plz explain sir, I am from Gujrat (Ahemdabad). I also belog to scheduled caste so plz specify If any subsidies for that???
  • 21. yogesh jain said on 9/21/2014 11:51:43 PM
    hello sir, I want to start dal business but i am confused that how can I get loan and what capital is needed to start it and how to do start up?? plz explain sir, I am from Rajasthan(Udaipur). Plz give me full detail about dal mill opening. Thanks
  • 22. Deepak kesharwani said on 9/27/2014 7:16:01 AM
    Hello sir, I want to start up a small scale dal mill in Uttar Pradesh(Chitrakoot), so plz provide me full information about this such as loan procedure, profit margin, budget for this to set up.
  • 23. vighanhar dal mill said on 10/6/2014 7:56:19 AM
    My business start up 1 year information for ro material help
  • 24. shamsher singh mehla said on 10/26/2014 7:56:49 AM
    i want to setup my own dall mill at kurukshetra haryana kindly guide me
  • 25. santosh bochare said on 11/13/2014 12:08:00 AM
    All interested candidates about dal mill business call me on this no. 9420483423. call only Friday.
  • 26. pradeep said on 11/15/2014 5:21:07 AM
    Sir, I am from ajmer rajasthan i want yo start a moong moger plant with 10 ton cap. Pr day. so plz give me full project report and all thing about this project.
  • 27. Rahul Kashid said on 11/19/2014 11:33:37 PM
    Sir I want to start my own dal mill plant in jamkhed (Dist:- ahamdnagar Maharashtra) so please give me every details about plant budget & loan procedure. My contact:- 9860997053
  • 28. archana ambure said on 11/24/2014 9:01:05 AM
    sir i want to start my own dal mill plant in osmanabad district, maharashtra. so give me each and every details related to this plant.thank you.
  • 29. Pawan said on 11/25/2014 6:17:19 AM
    Hello Sir, I want to open mini dal mill and for that what machines i needed and how much cost it will take to make a setup for it ?
  • 30. Mayur said on 12/1/2014 1:17:41 PM
    Hello sir, I want to open mini dal mill in Shirur. Pls give me details related to this project and also about cost of project having capacity of 10 ton/day
  • 31. Rajshree said on 12/5/2014 8:37:58 AM
    sir I want to start my one dal mill in pune. pls give me details related to this project and about cost o project .
  • 32. Rajendra said on 12/25/2014 11:01:22 PM
    Hello sir, I want to start own dal mil in yavatamal in maharastra please give details about loan, machinery and how will i get the client in market.
  • 33. Rahul Khorgade said on 1/9/2015 3:56:24 AM
    Dear sir, i want to open dal mill in nagpur rular area. please suggest me what are the main steps should be taken by me.
  • 34. Mukesh Kumar said on 1/12/2015 12:17:59 PM
    I am from village named Kini, Tq.& Dist.-Osmanabad, Maharashtra. I am Mechanical Engineer & want to start mini dal mill in my village. Please assist me with all details i.e. govt licenses, machinery, its cost & maintenance, required space, future scope etc.
  • 35. umesh bharti said on 1/15/2015 10:10:44 AM
    wanted 50 lakhs loan for mini dal millat maharashtra jalgoan
  • 36. vishan parashar said on 3/1/2015 11:30:39 AM
    Sir i want to establish a mini dal mill at gwalior mp please send me DPR.
  • 37. jose pio said on 3/1/2015 1:34:40 PM
    sir, I am a dal merchant. wish to start a mini dal mill. need how much capital to start.
  • 38. Ekshanshu Gupta said on 4/4/2015 11:45:56 PM
    sir, my father is businessman and this business is is dal mill...and my business lots of loss money and not profit.......sir i help my father own business. sir plz give me some advice to help and profit this business. plz sir help me..
  • 39. sunilkumar said on 4/15/2015 2:54:32 PM
    hi sir i am mechanical engineer but i want to start a new dal mill plant how and what is the govt helps and what r the loan we can take from the kaidb am from karnataka bidar dist. please info me sir
  • 40. sagar said on 4/23/2015 1:16:36 AM
    Hi, I want to start the business of dal mill at dudhalgaon tq.malkapur, so please can you tell me information about the purchasing dal mill & other miscellaneous items, And also about marketing of the product, and again about financial loan and the subsidies. Thanks Sagar
  • 41. Sunil Vithalrao Nalbalwar said on 5/2/2015 2:31:22 AM
    Sir, I would like to start a Dal Mill in MIDC of Kinwat, can I start or not, what is your opinion sir........
  • 42. Abhishek pawar said on 5/4/2015 12:15:26 PM
    Sir, I want to start a mini dal mill in omerga dist - osmanabad. Plz help me ...
  • 43. gaurav batra said on 6/25/2015 1:50:29 PM
    I want to open a dal mill in hinganghat I am a new one in this line please help me to setup with a good profit
  • 44. Pramod said on 6/28/2015 6:26:38 AM
    I want start mini dal mill, anybody whose share idea call me 8888459491
  • 45. abhay takale said on 7/20/2015 2:31:15 AM
    respected sir, i want information about dal mill machinery and how to start this mill. 9527024920
  • 46. nikesh agrawal said on 7/24/2015 3:21:11 AM
    Sir, please help in starting dal mill at all about procedure and also for how to get license of dal mill
  • 47. adeeb farooqui said on 7/29/2015 1:54:19 AM
    sir, I want to start dall mill, how to get license and want to know how to construct dall mill its procedure, machineries and loan. lalgopalganj allahabad UP
  • 48. Abhay Sasane said on 8/26/2015 6:33:01 AM
    I am interested to set up a dal mill in Aurangabad. So can i get details regarding set up. I am not aware about setup for machines. can i get financial support regarding same. Thanks & Regards, Abhay Sasane
  • 49. balamurugan said on 9/6/2015 8:53:20 PM
    Hello sir i want to start a mini dal mill in tamilnadu viruthunagar dist. how to buy & sales pulses. how much start to expense
  • 50. kakde Sunil said on 9/21/2015 5:34:37 AM
    I am kakde Sunil I am from Beed sir I want start dal mill & dal polishing plant so please give details about how to start plant & also loan policy of government.
  • 51. ashok said on 9/22/2015 5:07:34 AM
    sir i am from chandrapur, i want to start my own dal mill, since in our district n near by, there r so many types of grain, so plz guide me regarding set up , all financial , how to process for license n which diff licenses required
  • 52. Ajay Kumar Sahu said on 9/22/2015 5:22:07 AM
    Sir, I want to establish a fully automatic / modern dal mill and rice mill near Raipur/Bhatapara/Tilda Neora in Chhattisgarh state. Please let me know the project detail with cost and availability of loan please. Thanking you, A K Sahu, Raipur (CG)
  • 53. Sujwal Andraskar said on 9/29/2015 8:24:04 AM
    hello sir, i want to start my own dal mill plant...in yavatmal district...so please help to how and which type of licenses required and cost for the project... regards, sujwal Andraskar, 9422847541
  • 54. Hare Singh said on 10/4/2015 9:14:29 AM
    Hello I want to open a dal mil at Jhabua on mp please help me to start business
  • 55. avinash shejwal said on 10/30/2015 1:35:23 AM
    sir, I have completed MBA but now I have to start dal mill project in Gangapur taluka dist aurangabad in Maharashtra so please give me details about it
  • 56. Senna Kesavan Ponnan said on 10/30/2015 10:07:22 AM
    Hi sir,I would like to start new dal mill in our area. I am fully new for this field and help me which machines suitable for door,moong and urad dal.ohter costs.
  • 57. sandip thakor said on 10/31/2015 1:49:45 PM
    Hi sir, I would like to start new dal mill in our area. I am fully new for this field and help me which machines suitable for door,moong and urad dal.ohter costs at gujarat baroda
  • 58. Laxmikamt said on 12/5/2015 10:02:36 AM
    Sir i want to start our own mini automatic dal mill plant in bidar so please give me every details about plant budget, loan & subsidize procedure.
  • 59. santosh said on 12/28/2015 12:07:34 AM
    Sis I plain start my 20ton capacity of dal mill in India dust vijaypur in my own 2 acer land help start my dal mill.
  • 60. Sennakesavan said on 1/10/2016 1:10:31 AM
    Hi Dear, I would like to start the Mini dal mill in Morappur, Dharmapuri district in Tamilnadu. I would like to know the cost of the plant, if any licenses getting from govt. authorities. Any subsidy for this business. Could you please provide the information asap.
  • 61. Mehdi said on 1/15/2016 1:26:53 AM
    I would like to know the cost of starting a dal mill so please kindly give me the details regarding cost of machinery and what kind of machinery is needed thank you.
  • 62. ShubhamTupe said on 1/21/2016 1:49:16 AM
    I want to start my own dal meal in ahmadnagar plz tell the information related to the machinary which will be needed and capital for this
  • 63. Gaurav said on 1/23/2016 9:11:27 AM
    Sir I want to start my own dal mill in akola i want to know the investment required for machinery including minimum land required to set up this project. so could you plz provide me the information .
  • 64. Hemraj Gaur said on 1/26/2016 3:24:42 AM
    Dear sir i want to start my own dal mill in raisen Distt. so i want to know that which machinery i should purchase and from where and also want to know that how can is start a dal mill like which document and registration and govt. document i have to take. i know only that first i have to take shop act registration and then Sale tax registration. but don't know any more document will be need. please suggest me
  • 65. kishor arjun sase said on 1/30/2016 4:43:00 AM
    Dear sir i want to start own dal mill in ahmednagar. Sir please provide me information to start a business with mahila bachat gat how many investment required for machinery and if Any subsidy for this business for mahila bachat gat Bachat gat details Baija mahila bachat gat At/post Jeur Biajabai tal nagar dist ahmednagar 9960807178 9762054397 kishor sase
  • 66. pramod sawant said on 2/3/2016 1:54:19 PM
    i want start my dal mill i am staying in mumbai please suggest suitable place for i bring my own turdal from african countries and start business
  • 67. Raj Bhalekar said on 2/4/2016 5:13:08 AM
    Dear Sir, i want to start my own dal mill at gangapur Dist Aurangabad, Maharastra . so please give me every details about plant, budget and loan
  • 68. Vijoofulwani said on 2/17/2016 9:16:32 AM
    Dear sir I want to start my own dal mill business in bhandara maharashtra please give me every details about plant cost and loan.
  • 69. suraj patil said on 2/18/2016 7:46:12 AM
    I want to start a mini dal mill at kolhapur maharashtra.please give me the details of raw material,machinaries,investment etc.
  • 70. Shadab husaini said on 2/22/2016 4:01:31 AM
    Dear sir, greetings of the day! I am interested in starting a small dal mill unit, can you please share your experience about the business as, is it a profitable business to start? And other help as well, waiting for your reply! Regards
  • 71. Rahul said on 2/23/2016 10:11:37 AM
    Dear Sir,I have completed BE, But i want to start my own business. I want to start DALL MILL in my area where upto 70 Km their is not a single DALL mill.Kindly help me to start the same.
  • 72. ram s lokhande said on 2/23/2016 12:41:41 PM
    sir,i doing the business of dal mill please guide me for how to start this business about detail in chikhali MIDC and also want to loan please sir
  • 73. Shaileshkumar said on 2/27/2016 9:36:31 AM
    sir, I want to start my business (dal mill) so, please give me guidlines for start in minimum cost.
  • 74. ranjit kadam said on 2/29/2016 5:56:27 AM
    Hello, i am ranjit from tuljapur(MH) and want to start dal mill. So please guide me.
  • 75. Iqbal singh said on 3/1/2016 5:18:05 AM
    Sir i want to open dal mill i am living in mohali.
  • 76. Somase Dnyaneshwar G. said on 3/14/2016 9:45:00 AM
    Sir,I am Dnyaneshwar Somase from Nashik, Maharashtra.Please Guide me how to start mini Dal mill and its project cost.
  • 77. saisudheer said on 3/16/2016 9:23:57 AM
    Hi sir my name is e.saisudheer from andhra pradesh,i want to start dal mill ,can you share project cost and how to get a bank loan.
  • 78. Harshal chaudhari said on 3/20/2016 2:36:12 PM
    Dear sir i want to start own Mini dal mill in MAHARASTRA.Please give me the detail information about Loan procedure. Thank you.
  • 79. Anup Kumar Agarwal said on 3/29/2016 4:00:33 AM
    Sir,I am involved in the trading of food grains, pulses and cereals in Kolkata. I want to set up a Dall Mill in Kolkata. I am interested in setting up an automatic plant.Please guide me as to what should be the ideal capacity of the plant in the beginning (I do not want to start on a big scale initially), what type of machinery is needed, what is the capital needed ? I would be grateful to you if you can guide me.
  • 80. Akshay patil said on 3/29/2016 8:45:51 AM
    write your comment with city, state and country.Hi Sr, I am Akshay, I want to start a mini dal mill in sangli, Maharashtra so guide me its registration also its marketing.
  • 81. saeed khan said on 4/22/2016 5:12:20 PM
    I want to start my dal mil in yavatmal region in maharastra so please sir give all the important aspects related to it.thanking you.
  • 82. laxman landge said on 4/28/2016 10:18:03 AM
    hello sir i am laxman landge i want to start dal mill in vidarbha wardha district, at Taroda so please give important aspects related to it, thanking you
  • 83. sumit said on 4/30/2016 1:55:08 PM
    Hello i am from uttar pradesh and want to start a mini daal mil with one or two units. I have some capital and want the some interested partner to join .with all leagal contact and clear agreements. if some one interested then cal me. 07426059457.
  • 84. Rishi Sharma said on 5/2/2016 12:41:22 PM
    Hi, I want to start the business of dal mill at Rajasthan (Jaipur). I am very new in this field , so please can you tell me information about the purchasing dal mill & other miscellaneous items, And also about marketing of the product, and again about financial loan and the subsidies. Please provide full details. Thanks.
  • 85. Vikram Awhad said on 5/11/2016 8:56:16 AM
    Hi, I want to start the business of dal mill at Pune (Maharashtra ). I am very new in this field , so please can you tell me information about the purchasing dal mill & other miscellaneous items, And also about marketing of the product, and again about financial loan and the subsidies. Please provide full details. Thanks.
  • 86. S Anandan said on 6/12/2016 11:21:42 PM
    This is Anandan from Chennai. i want to start a dal mill or buy dal at large quantity and sell the same. Can u pls help me and guide me?
  • 87. SUSHANT said on 6/14/2016 7:09:36 AM
    PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS I WANT TO START SMALL DAL MILL BUSINESS
  • 88. Tuku Rana said on 6/17/2016 2:10:52 AM
    deogaon, balangir, odisha, pin/767029. I would like to start a dal mill in local place. Can you help me in planning and setting up the plant? so give me all subsidy information and my document details...
  • 89. uttam said on 6/17/2016 3:43:27 PM
    I want start dal mil so plz send me any details
  • 90. chandan shrivastava said on 6/26/2016 10:26:40 AM
    sir i want to start a dal mil pls give me details to its machinary cost budgt and loan processior.
  • 91. Vishal said on 7/12/2016 6:57:23 AM
    Sir, i want to start a mini dal mil so plz send me any details
  • 92. Sudhakar Kadam said on 7/14/2016 11:27:36 AM
    sir, I wanted to start a mini dal mill in Near nanded. I wanted to know that which types of machines are required for this. about loan process. plz help me.
  • 93. P K Rao said on 7/18/2016 8:14:06 AM
    I want to set up a mini dal mill in or around Srikakulam Andhra Pradesh; I need proper guidance including details of subsidy if any -
  • 94. Appasaheb pardhe said on 7/20/2016 1:39:12 AM
    Sir, i am Appasaheb pardhe from aurangabad maharashrta. I am planning about mini dal mill project in waluj MIDC . i want proper guidance including of total cost, subsidy and loan process. So please give me all information and guidance about it.
  • 95. Somanagoud Biradar said on 7/21/2016 12:46:37 PM
    Sir I am interested in opening a dal mill in my village.. I have own land of 2000 square meters and ready to investment of 5 lacks... Sir please help me to start up a dal mill...
  • 96. shubham kumar said on 7/28/2016 8:23:01 AM
    Hi I am shubham Kumar please guide me I want to start dal mill project in Chhindwara city MP with my interesting partners because I'm new pursuing in this field so help me how can start this business because I want to will be become a millionaire any how condition. Please tell me how can I start this business in legal certificates with legal process.
  • 97. Dnyanesh said on 7/30/2016 3:48:45 AM
    I @Dnyanesh, I want to start myself business , so please give mini dal mill plant cost & all directions
  • 98. sameer jankar said on 8/4/2016 1:09:25 PM
    hello sir, i am interested to open dal mill in my village so I want guidance of subsidy legal certificate process contact 8308530711
  • 99. patel hardik said on 8/7/2016 2:11:42 PM
    i would like to start a mini dal mill in amod, bharuch, gujarat, india. can you provide me some support on setting it? i need more information.
  • 100. Rahul Sihag said on 8/16/2016 4:11:06 AM
    hello sir, i am interested to open dal mill in my village so I want guidance of subsidy legal certificate process contact 9413922333
  • 101. Rahul Sihag said on 8/16/2016 4:13:25 AM
    And also tell me what is basic requirements for this project. in manner of money, capital etc
  • 102. Sunil said on 8/21/2016 10:59:01 PM
    Sir, I want to open a mini dal mill in Maharashtra Pune, so I would like to know about the process for open the mill and the cost of it. Even I want to about the govt subsidiary and how to apply for it.
  • 103. Abhijeet Patil said on 8/25/2016 3:42:08 AM
    Sir I'm interested to open mini dal mill in karad maharashtra so plz send me all details about project. Sir I'm waiting your reply
  • 104. Ajinath Jaganath Divate said on 8/25/2016 11:17:15 AM
    Dear Sir, I am a Ajay J Divate ( Graduate / IT Engg & 6 Year Mfg Company Experience Of Production Incharge ) According to survey of all type Al ( Tur , Moog, Channa & Other ) dal production in our dist. i want to start my own business Dal Mill Plant in Tq Sillod Dist Aurangabad ( M.S.) / Shendra Aurangabad Midc Area , With Capacity of machine 3500.0 kgs Up to 5000.0kgs per day And (Per Hr 500.0kgs ) so please give me details About the plant & Supplier Of Machinery budget & Bank Loan Procedure. Thank You, Regards, Ajay J Divate ( cell No - 9175375731 )
  • 105. vivek singh said on 8/27/2016 12:02:38 AM
    I want to sell 6 month old pulses machine. please contact . mo. 09598405090
  • 106. Ritesh.U.Nachan said on 9/11/2016 1:20:50 AM
    Dear Sir, I am a Ritesh Nachan (diploma mechanical engineer ) According to survey of all type ( Tur , Moog, Channa & Other ) dal production in our dist. i want to start my own business Dal Mill Plant in mawal taluka dist-pune, With Capacity of machine 2000.0 kgs Up to 3000.0kgs per day so please give me details About the plant & Supplier Of Machinery budget & Bank Loan Procedure. also kindly let me know which type of machine i need to start this business and how much cost to buying this.... Thanks & Regards, Ritesh Nachan, 7709043558
  • 107. Sachin I Dhore said on 9/24/2016 8:30:53 AM
    Hello sir, i am Sachin interested to open mini dal mill in my village so I want guidance of subsidy legal certificate process contact 8605288135
  • 108. ravindra said on 9/24/2016 10:16:34 AM
    We are interested to open dal mill in our place please contact me 9503031345
  • 109. Nitin Hagare said on 9/26/2016 4:27:19 AM
    i am interested to start a dal mill in my local place, please send me all the details.
  • 110. TAT PRAVINKUMAR said on 10/4/2016 11:15:49 AM
    i have a small budget and i want to start a dal mill with that. can you help me?
  • 111. Ravi,maharashtra said on 10/13/2016 3:33:08 PM
    Hello sir, I have low budget but I want to start dall mill orchana pulse. so all information to start up business. all inquiry
    1) how to money
    2) which documents
    3) how much budget
    4) machine cost
    All process send the email to my Gmail
  • 112. AS said on 10/16/2016 3:00:16 AM
    Hi ,I am planning to start Dal Mill in Bhilai Chhattisgarh ..Need help with project plan ,subsidy assistance and market details. Please advise
  • 113. Mr.Ravindra Warule said on 10/25/2016 4:48:07 AM
    Dear sir I also to start a Dall mill in ahemednagar, maharashtra. Sir please gives the details about the business plan, machinery, suppliers, bank loan, it's procedures. , subsidy and anything about it. Contact no 9766160920
  • 114. prashant kashid said on 10/25/2016 11:33:59 PM
    Sir plz detail dal mill my content no 9404028375
  • 115. Nikhil said on 11/7/2016 10:32:20 PM
    Hi, could you please help with following facts. how much money i will need to start this business. please share detail plan from where i can buy machinery. i am from amravati.
  • 116. Malik M; Afzal Tahir LaiL said on 11/9/2016 9:28:23 PM
    Sir I am Tahir malik from layyah Punjab Pakistan we started a small mini dal mill project in Choubara layyah we need complete machinery of dal mill mini please inform me total price of machinery thanks & regards Malik Muhammad Afzal Tahir Choubara layyah Punjab Pakistan cell no# +923217374406 &+923008052590
  • 117. Ravi vaishya said on 11/11/2016 5:00:03 AM
    Sir, I would like to open a dal mill in yavatmal, maharashtra. i would like to know about the budget, planning, setting up, licensing and subsidy.
  • 118. MANMOHAN SWAIN said on 11/24/2016 12:48:48 AM
    Sir, I would like to open mini dal mill in cuttack, odisha. plz send me details planing & budget. Regds..Manmohan Swain, cuttack odisha
  • 119. Dashrath Magar said on 12/5/2016 5:00:30 AM
    Sir I am dashrath from daund. I would like to start a mini dal mill in local place. Can you help me in planning and setting up the plant? so give me all information and document details...
  • 120. Datta said on 12/7/2016 4:21:43 AM
    I would like to start a mini dal mill in local place. Can you help me in planning and setting up the plant? so give me all information and document details & project details.
  • 121. Bajaj mahesh said on 12/8/2016 10:25:11 AM
    Sir i have low budget but i want to start my own dal mill please give me the guideline regarding the dalmill.
  • 122. Tarun Mourya said on 12/9/2016 8:55:19 AM
    I want to set up industry so guide me which one at sagar Madhya Pradesh
  • 123. amarr naath said on 12/17/2016 7:06:58 AM
    hi sir i want to start mini dal mill. please send the details
  • 124. S k Jangid said on 12/28/2016 6:36:02 AM
    sir i am from Gujarat, i want to start my own dal mill, since in our district n near by, there are so many types of grain, so plz guide me regarding set up, all financial, how to process for license n which diff licenses required.
  • 125. Rahul Babar said on 1/1/2017 5:38:27 AM
    Sir I want to start small dal mill business in Ahmedabad . I want all information regarding capital, machinery, market condition and certificates required to start business.
  • 126. dharanesh said on 1/9/2017 6:24:52 PM
    sir I am dharanesh from tamilanda erode district. I have a start mini dal mill so loan opportunity please help me
  • 127. Anil kumar said on 1/18/2017 5:42:27 AM
    Sir I am anil kumar from buxar Bihar I am starting a dal mill. please guide to me . how open dal mill @ Mc price about to me
  • 128. GOUSEPEER said on 1/20/2017 9:28:20 AM
    sir I am starting own dallmill business but I am new to this business so I want to need your help how to start busines and make a business plane
  • 129. Deepharsh Jaiswal said on 1/28/2017 5:27:24 AM
    I want to establish a semi automatic dal mill in amravati. please guide. Thank you.
  • 130. Boominathan chelliah said on 2/3/2017 9:44:26 PM
    Sir, I want to open a mini dal mill in tamilnadu sivagangai (dist), so I would like to know about the process for open the mill and the cost of it. Even I want to about the govt subsidiary and how to apply for it.
  • 131. Borde Dnyaneshwar Kanhu said on 2/6/2017 9:20:16 AM
    sir, I am starting own Dal mill business but I am new to this business so I want to need your help how to start business and make a business plane. Sir i have low budget but i want to start my own dal mill please give me the guideline regarding the dal mill.