Nabard Subsidy for Dairy Farming

Starting a dairy farm can sometimes be very expensive and can cost you a lot of money. But Nabard subsidy for dairy farm purposes is being offered by government of India that would help the farmers and agriculturist on their dairy farming businesses.

Nabard subsidy for dairy farm businesses is very helpful and supportive when it comes to this type of business.

Information on Nabard subsidy on dairy farm in India is often being asked by lots of farmers and agriculturists in the country. It is one of the most important things and facts that the farmers from the certain country must know. This information about Nabard subsidy on dairy farm in India that you are about to read will help you become more informed about the certain subsidy scheme that is often used in lots of dairy farming businesses.

How to Start Dairy Farm Business in India

There are many ways on how a farmer in India can start their own dairy farm business. There is no rocket science involved in starting a dairy farm, one needs to educate himself on health and food habits of a cow. Which type of cows will suit the environment, what they eat, how they are being taken care during the different phases of their growing time? These are must to know about. Dairy farm business in India is one of the most common types of business that farmers start in order for them to gain a large amount of income. But some farmers from India want to start this type of business, but don’t have enough money to handle the financial amount that needs to be spent before they can start their own.

Needs and Requirements for a Dairy Farm Business

Dairy farm business obviously requires the farmers to have their own animals that would produce the milk for the dairy; farmers must also have a large land with lots of grasses where the dairy producing animals will reside and feed on for organic milk. The famers must also have the proper machinery that is going to be used for producing the feed locally. All of these requirements are going to be expensive and costly, that is why the farmers often look for nabard subsidy that would provide them with a scheme for the dairy farm business that they are going to start. There are different schemes for different level of this business. For small farmers please visit your nearest banks to apply for the loan and the concerned officer will explain you everything about it. If you are planning for a big investment then get ready with land, civil work, project plan then visit your nearest commercial bank for further discussion. They will probably charge you 12% pa interest on the finance amount but you will get some money subsidized by NABARD through this scheme.

Tips for Dairy Farm and its Benefits

The success of this certain type of business depends on how the owner manages the business that they own, but sometimes, it also depends on the amount of money that the farmers are going to invest for the dairy farm business in India. Nabard subsidy for dairy farm businesses is very helpful and supportive when it comes to this kind of business. Dairy farm businesses are often good source of profit that also contributes to the supply dairy around the world.

• Tips for the Constructing a Dairy Farm
    If you are in the livestock industry, the construction of the dairy farm is certainly an important area of concern. There are some tips that you can follow in order to build one that suits your needs and preference.
  • How does a Dairy Farm Work
    There are several factors that affect how dairy farms work. If you want to start your own dairy farm you should consider the environment, the economy as well as the consumers.

• 1. Indrasenareddy said on 8/18/2012 12:10:24 PM
    Warangal;Andhrapradesh;9849401088. I want to start dairy farm with 10 cows as a small scale industry with the help of NABARD. Please give advice.
  • 2. srinu said on 8/26/2012 1:12:04 AM
    i want information about the dairy form and machinery
  • 3. Adinarayana Rao said on 9/16/2012 4:36:12 AM
    Dear Sir, I have an agricultural land ABOUT 5 ACRES near Walajabad, Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu and have set up a small diary unit with 25 cows. I have constructed good shed for animals and have grown fodder grass in around three acres of land. I now understand that more land is required to increase the production, It is pertinent to mention that I need to purchase more animals to get a break even. I am also planning to start vermi compost manure and for all these I need huge investment and want to know if I will get any support from Bank/NABARD. Whom should I approach and what should I do. The banks which I approached ( AXIS & I.O.B )are not as projected in the messages and are lethargic and asking for non agricultural property as security and that too 5 times the value of loan they are offering. Pls advice what should a farmer like me to do.
  • 4. shree said on 10/13/2012 5:10:05 PM
    dear sir, Nabard Subsidy for Dairy Farming for 100 murrah buffaloes, vehicles, machinery.
  • 5. shakti kumar said on 10/20/2012 12:10:57 PM
    singraulli, madhya pradesh, india. Hi, I'm from madhya pradesh and willing to start a dairy farm with 20 nos of HF cows. Land and water is not a concern, now i would like to know about the Loan possibilities and subsidy on dairy farming. and also if there are any benefits available from the government. Please do let me know that how can i go for the loan procedures. or mail me appreciate your help in advance. Thanks & Regards: shakti kumar
  • 6. k.p.singh shishodia said on 10/21/2012 1:55:55 AM
    I am retired class one Govt. officer settled in Ghaziabad in U.P. very near to delhi and having 15 acres agricultural land nearby Ghaziabad. I want to establish a dairy farm guidance is required. k.p.s shishodia
  • 7. mukesh sharma said on 10/25/2012 4:35:50 AM
    dairy farming with 20 cows in kolkata [west bengal] in india within 2 acre land.
  • 8. Parveen shrma said on 10/26/2012 4:25:32 AM
    hi please specify that for two to 10 cattle dairy loan subsidy is open or not....
  • 9. iqbal sheriff said on 10/31/2012 11:26:36 AM
    I am interested to start Dairy Farm in and near kakinada with 200 buffaloes and cows. I need help from NABARD in this regard. I did my dairy technology and masters in business admin. Now i want to settle down in my native place and start something of my own. pls suggest how to go about it. looking forward for positive reply...
  • 10. shashwat ithape said on 11/14/2012 6:52:17 AM
    sir, my best compliments to you.i belong from maharashtra dist nagpur mu farm land is about 43km from the city nagpur village called kotwalbuldi where i have 7 acres of land and plenty of water, having said that i would be interested in starting a dairy with 10 cows ,i will be highly obliged if you guide me about the subsidies, loans and how to go about the procedure . regards . shashwat.
  • 11. Govindharaj said on 11/30/2012 7:10:57 PM
    I would like to start milk farm, currently doing in a small level. Located in TamilNadu Kalakuruchi district. Regards/Govindharaj
  • 12. Mehul Patel said on 12/7/2012 5:39:55 AM
    I am Interest in Dairy farm with 25 Cows and 10 Buffaloes. Near Vadodar City, Waghodia, dist. Vadodara. Gujarat .
  • 13. rani dwivedi said on 12/7/2012 11:51:17 AM
    I am interested to open new dairy farm with 10 to 15 buffaloes near about approx 24 km from Rewa Satna and Maihar but in Satna district. I want to spend more money for construction of big shed and collection of dry grass and growing green grass for animals. but at that time i have no more money to start. I need help from NABARD in this regard. requirement of document. inquiry office in district to cooperate with me for more explanation about NABARD
  • 14. K E Sridharan said on 12/16/2012 9:44:34 PM
    Dear Sir, I am presently employed in Singapore and plan To return to India by middle of 2014 and want to start a small dairy farm with around 15 cows I have land In a village which is about 35kms from Kanchepuram where we are cultivating paddy I may not have a problem for water and labour but I am new to this and want guidance on the quality of cows to be purchased where to purchase and other related details I can invest up to 10 lacs but I would be interested in going for a bank funding. If it is feasible please guide me. Regards, Sridhar
  • 15. shashidhar said on 1/14/2013 2:57:57 PM
    dear sir, am presently employee in my local place, am planning to start the 10 buffaloes am having own irrigated land in river,am already constructed building for 10 buffaloes i need bank loan, so please can suggest to me, transportation also available, near hubli karnatak,
  • 16. Arun chandel said on 1/21/2013 6:17:53 AM
    Dear sir i want to start a dairy farm with 50 cows, so please guide me how to start a dairy farm, we have own land,
  • 17. girish said on 1/24/2013 2:39:14 PM
    dear sir. I am interested to start dairy with 20 cows in bihar dist banka i have own land kindly send me all the detail for dairy loan and the procedure to apply for loan. Thanks
  • 18. Sandeep singh said on 1/25/2013 2:06:18 AM
    Hello sir, I am sandeep singh from kota, rajasthan. I want to start my dairy farm of 20 hf cows in kota region how can i get loan & subsidy from my nearest bank ( baroda rajasthan kshetriya gramin bank). Plz help me how to start my new cattle farm. Thank you Sandeep singh
  • 19. Aniket said on 1/28/2013 1:59:29 AM
    Dear sir, I have 10 cows and 5 acres of land in Maharashtra at karanja (lad) 444105 & would like to start dairy farm. It requires loan & subsidy for investment. I have to start it in huge scale to fulfill demand of milk which is increasing day by day in our region as compare to supply. please suggest me. Thanks, Regards, Aniket
  • 20. pawas said on 1/30/2013 6:49:03 AM
    Dear Sir, I am a resident of Udaipur Rajasthan, want to start dairy farm with 20 cows/buffalo. how much land will be required and how much finance is required since i am new to this field from where i can get training in farming. what kind of help can i get from NABARD. regards Pawas
  • 21. awadhendra singh said on 2/3/2013 3:38:27 AM
    i have 15 acre land 15 KM away from Varanasi I am interested to start a large scale Dairy farm business with 20 cow. How much total finance i Required & how can i get Help from NABHARD. need full guidance to start the project. regards Awadhendra
  • 22. LALIT KU BISWAL said on 2/4/2013 4:52:35 AM
    i have 05 acres land at DIST ANGUL ODISHA. I AM INTERESTED TO START A LARGE SCALE DIARY FARM BUSINESS WITH 50 COW. HOW MUCH TOTAL FINANCE REQUIRED AND HOW CAN I GET HELP FROM NABARD. WHERE TO FIND COW AND TECHNIQUE. PLZ HELP ME
  • 23. manish singh said on 2/4/2013 1:26:27 PM
    I have 15 acres land at District satna, Madhya Pradesh Pin No. 485001. I am interested to start a large scale dairy farm business with 50 plus cow and buffaloes. I also want to establish bio gas plant for electricity generation. How much total finance required and how I can get help from NABARD and other state and central government scheme. Where to find cow and buffaloes and this business related equipment in subsidiary cost. Please help me.
  • 24. Mr Hussain said on 2/7/2013 5:42:46 AM
    Dear Sir, I am from baroda - gujarat. I have purchased 2 acres of land for diary farming . As i am new in this business, I want to know how can I start it. Like from where i can get good quality of cows , which breed should i buy, etc. Can i get some idea regarding this. Is there any study material where i can get some understanding about dairy farming. Thanks
  • 25. Y.Ram Mohan Reddy said on 2/11/2013 4:56:36 AM
    Dear Sir, I have an agricultural land ABOUT 15 ACRES near Gurramakonda Madal, Chittoor Dist. A.P. and have set up a small diary unit with 20 cows. I need huge investment and want to know if I will get any support from Bank/NABARD. Whom should I approach and what should I do. The banks which I approached ( Sate Bank of India)are not as projected in the messages and are lethargic and asking for non agricultural property as security and that too 5 times the value of loan they are offering. Pls advice what should a farmer like me to do and also how can i get loan & subsidy from my nearest bank ( SBI). Plz help me how to start my new cattle farm. Thank you, From Y.Ram Mohan Reddy.
  • 26. prasangi said on 2/14/2013 2:13:21 PM
    i want to start dairy farm with 10 cows how can i get subsidy loan from banks. i want to start in eluru area.
  • 27. vaibhav rusia said on 2/16/2013 2:35:35 AM
    Dear sir, I want to start dairy farm business in chhatarpur (Madhya pradesh). I have 5 acres of land with labour facility available. I want to know about the benefits available in cattle farming and the subsidy available from NABARD side.
  • 28. Kaviyarasan.d said on 2/16/2013 11:48:36 AM
    I'm like to start a dairy farm with 25 cows how can i get a loan and subsidy in my location at muthur, kangayam(tk), tirupur district, tamilnadu.
  • 29. sanjay kajla said on 2/17/2013 1:16:11 AM
    I want to start. a dairy with 10 cows on small scale in starting. pl. advice me how much we have to invest to start a milk business & also about environment what type of cows kept in India country belongs from Rajasthan. Dist. Jhunjhunu Pincode_333033, regards, sanjay kajla mob. 919860429769
  • 30. Ajay Arora said on 2/17/2013 6:30:24 AM
    I want to start. a dairy with 10-50 cows/Bafallo on small scale in starting. pl.advice me how much we have invest to start a milk business & also about environment what type of cows kept in indore. My Contact No 88717-89571. Through all my research, it seems it needs a hard work, for which i am mentally prepared, If anyone can help me. I would be grateful. Thanking You Ajay
  • 31. Atul kale said on 2/17/2013 10:30:48 AM
    I like to start my own dairy farm with approx. 10 to 20 cows. I need guidance for that. I dont have land; firstly i need land for the farming ; if any scheme to purchase agricultural land to develop dairy farm on that land. I am an engineering consultant. Kindly reply me the details.
  • 32. Gokul Ram R said on 2/19/2013 10:09:05 AM
    I want to start dairy farm with 10 cows as a small scale industry with the help of NABARD. i stay in bangalore.
  • 33. Jitendra singh said on 2/21/2013 2:07:56 AM
    I want to start dairy farm with 20 cows as a small scale industry AT KANPUR UP. please suggest how can I apply for NABARD SUBSIDY AND IN WHICH BANK.
  • 34. Kantilal Chandrakant Khade Patil said on 2/23/2013 5:48:07 AM
    i like to start a heifer cow rearing farm with 20 heafers how can i get a loan and subsidy in my location at Jashi, Tal Man,Dist Satara, Maharashtra
  • 35. ravindra patel said on 3/2/2013 9:45:39 AM
    i want to know about the stage of subsidy of cattle loan in the year of 2010-11-12 from the DCCB with tieup of milk society.our clients are paid the said loan over 50% but till than today we do not get any kind of information from DCCB to get the subsidy. Please give me a whole method to get the subsidy from the DCCB.
  • 36. praveen kumar singh said on 3/3/2013 5:07:55 AM
    i would like to start my own dairy farm with my real younger brother , my brother is unemployed but my annual income is 300000 please guide me . for lone and govt help for my business.
  • 37. nitin bhadade said on 3/4/2013 11:53:03 AM
    I'm from district gondia, state maharashtra want to open a dairy farm with 10 buffaloes. i got the nabard office on dec. 2012 but nabard officer does not guide me properly. I really interested in the business of dairy farm but i need the proper guidance to proceed for nabard loan. my contact no is 9403346437 & e-mail id is nbhadade91@gmail.com
  • 38. amit bohra said on 3/5/2013 2:38:09 AM
    hello i am form ramganjmandi kota rajasthan. i am interested dairy farming . i need the proper guidance in this field and govt help for my business
  • 39. B.srikanth said on 3/12/2013 2:37:01 AM
    hi this is srikanth from ANDHRA PRADESH, WARANGAL, i have completed MBA marketing am interested to do business in Milk dairy i want to start a dairy farm in my place it will be (1 acre) in the village but its so near to city just 5 km. i would like to start with 15-25 cows but i have financial problem so the govt can give me any subsidy for this type of business & loans to start a dairy farm. and what is the process.
  • 40. vikas said on 3/13/2013 12:05:03 AM
    hello sir, I want to start dairy farm with 25hf cows in Udaipur. but i want to know that from where i can get training about their feeding & all related to animals & where i get subsidized loan. my mail:vikas.sapra32@gmail.com PH:9982044124, 9460415225
  • 41. raju said on 3/13/2013 10:26:56 AM
    Hi i am interested to start dairy firm in small scale in andhrapradesh, can any one suggest me how to start this. Suggestions are highly appreciable.
  • 42. pritam singh pawar said on 3/13/2013 3:23:43 PM
    hi i am starting a dairy farm in small. suggestion are highly appreciable.
  • 43. Harsha Kumar said on 3/15/2013 11:27:55 AM
    am having 3 acres of land near nelamangala that is bangalore outskirt....... planning to start cow farm with 10 cows what is the support given by NABARD..........
  • 44. K.S. Ayyappan said on 3/19/2013 3:02:31 AM
    I am in Dharmapuram, Karaikal which belongs to Pondicherry state. I want to stat a dairy farm. Please advice me whom i have to contact or which office i have to contact or which office is near to me. Please help me sir. Karaikal, Pondy State. India. Ayyappan.K.S, 9600946950.
  • 45. Rohan Sonpimple said on 3/20/2013 9:28:09 AM
    hi, need your assistance for starting Diary farm and getting subsidy loan from Nabard/Government.
  • 46. Rohan Sonpimple said on 3/20/2013 9:30:05 AM
    my contact no is 8390902190 if anyone having knowledge how to get Subsidary Loan from NABARD/Givernment please help me i want to start my own Diary Farm at Town Place situated at Bhandara district tal: Lakhandur , Maharashtra state.
  • 47. chanchal biswas said on 3/20/2013 11:28:47 AM
    I am a professional person. i have a land 100 decimal and i want to start dairy farm taking 10 cows. i want to support from your end. my business location is kharagpur, WB
  • 48. bose said on 3/21/2013 12:07:58 PM
    I want to start business in andhra pradhesh west godavari district with 10 hf cows my friends are suggesting me to put business with buffaloes plz suggest me which one will be useful
  • 49. uttam shinde said on 3/23/2013 1:11:34 PM
    i am based in pune but want to start 10 cows dairy farm at Taluka:sangola, distrct:solapur, Maharastra. I have land of 5 acres with enough water, Please do the needful.
  • 50. kuldeep said on 3/25/2013 2:21:53 AM
    I want to open dairy farm in my village i.e Somesar teh Desuri, Pali Rajasthan, I am having agricultural land of 40 Bighas where a tubwell is situated. I require loan for it. Plz call on 9799955289
  • 51. Sanjay said on 3/25/2013 7:25:25 AM
    I want to open dairy farm (25 Cows)in Yamuna nagar ( Haryana) but i dont have agricultural land for farm, i have little bit working capital to run the dairy farm. kindly suggest me which State bank give me a loan for land and Cows. i really need it. please do the needful.
  • 52. nagaraju said on 3/25/2013 11:23:31 AM
    hi this is nagaraju from ANDHRA PRADESH, West godavari, i have completed bsc am interested to do business in Milk dairy i want to start a dairy farm in my place it will be (9 acre) in the village but its so near to city just 5 km. i would like to start with 25-40 buffaloes. the govt can give me any subsidy for this type of business & loans to start a dairy farm. and what is the process in nabard subsidy policies and new project updates what is the uproach in near the nabard officer our say to the data to help full in faster establishment.
  • 53. Mohammed Liaqat Hussain Asif said on 3/26/2013 4:43:55 AM
    I am willing to start dairy farming with head of 20 cow/buffaloes in Naryankhet in Medak Distric AP with the land of 7.5 acres, kindly provide us details information and subsidy to established dairy farm. Best regards, asif55590@yahoo.com
  • 54. rakesh kumar said on 3/29/2013 7:48:36 AM
    sir i want to start a new business of dairy farm how to the proses for loan and subsidy please give me this. thanks
  • 55. govardhanrao.thalluri said on 4/1/2013 6:54:57 AM
    hi I am working in pharma company so I want start dairy and I had 10 acres land in khammam so plz guide me how to get nabard scheme and bank loan.
  • 56. HITESH PATEL said on 4/1/2013 9:06:17 AM
    Respected Sir, we are working in textile industries and we would like establish our own dairy farm in our land of 4 acres with 50 cows and want expand up to 200 cows. our place in near ghandhinagar distric, gujarat.
  • 57. Amit said on 4/2/2013 2:40:36 AM
    Hi, I have Land in Uttarakhand. I want to setup a Diary farm. Please can you help me with the Schemes and Other guidelines to follow. Kotdwara. Uttarakhand. India
  • 58. ravi kumar from warnagl said on 4/2/2013 4:56:09 AM
    Hi sir, i have 10 acres of land , full water facility & (grass) in warangal at mahabubabad andra pradesh. i am going to planning start a diary business. initially i don't have cow /buffaloes , how to start with the help of NABARD LOAN i don't know please give me suggestion. 9542742433 & ravikumarmalothu@gmail.com these are my number and mail id thank you.
  • 59. Ashutosh said on 4/4/2013 3:13:04 AM
    hello sir. i am a graduate engineer . i want to start my own dairy farm with around 20 cows/buffaloes in uttrakhand (pauri). Kindly give me detail information regarding loan and scope in my state my mail id is (a.silmana@hotmail.com)
  • 60. krishna said on 4/4/2013 4:53:30 AM
    dear sir/mam, i want to start a dairy farm with around 10 cows, i am in tamilnadu,erode(dt). i have nothing own lands and cows, how can i approach the loan from bank? which is possible to get a loan? what are the suitable cows for this environment? kindly give me a suggestion to (krishnarkm2008@gmail.com), regards, krishna, erode.
  • 61. K M SHAJI said on 4/10/2013 6:52:46 AM
    sir i am going to start a dairy farm in Kerala. i shall be very much oblige to you if kindly inform us the assistance provide you for setting up a new cow farm. thanking you, K M Shaji
  • 62. krishnak said on 4/10/2013 8:59:15 AM
    Plz send me the details to start dairy form in andhra pradesh with NABARD subsidy loan. Whether the loan is available or not at present? How to apply the loan? ..etc.
  • 63. s venkata rami reddy said on 4/11/2013 5:22:58 AM
    dear sir, i am started dairy form with 18 buffaloes in kurnool district in andhra predesh. i want to develop it in large scale. How to apply the loan?
  • 64. jagadish said on 4/13/2013 4:42:54 AM
    hello sir, i am jagadish, my home town is chityala west godavari dist, i have 5 acres and i want to start a dairy farm around 10 graded buffaloes. i done MBA HR so kindly provide detailed information about the dairy farm.
    1) cost of buffaloes,
    2) transportation,
    3)(SC-C )CASTE----subsidies,
    etc, thanking you, regards, jagadish
  • 65. Rajesh Saraf said on 4/13/2013 6:03:30 AM
    I am from durgapur in west bengal we are having a mango orchard with 1100 mango trees and 400 guava trees on a land off 117 acres. The land is on lease from the zilla parishad. Now we are interested to start a goat/dairy farm on the land can we get loan to start the new project or to develop the old project, please suggest me at the earliest
  • 66. KRISHNA KUMAR said on 4/14/2013 6:14:32 AM
    hallo sir, i want started to a small dairy form with in 20 milking animals in hamirpur(u.p.)near kanpur. so kindly inform about NABARD subsidies, scope in my area. thank you
  • 67. Dr.Sanjay .S.Patel said on 4/15/2013 1:03:51 PM
    Sir, I am a veterinary doctor and I want to start a dairy farm with modern equipment so please Guide me How i approach to get financial support and which project plan will suit me that i can get maximum benefit.
  • 68. pradap said on 4/16/2013 12:58:24 AM
    Hello Sir, I am a B.sc.Bed graduate now i am a unemployed person. i would like to start a dairy farm business we have near by one acre won agriculture land but i dont have enough money to start the business can i get loan from the bank please advice me. i am from Thiruvannamalai district, Tamil Nadu India..
  • 69. Anil Kumar said on 4/16/2013 2:16:24 AM
    hello, Good Morning. i am Anil form Himachal pdaresh & i want to start the Milk business. i have own land. but i don't know how i start the Process. So please tell me how i can start the Business of Dairy farm & house much subsidy is granted by Gov.
  • 70. sayaji phulwade said on 4/17/2013 1:13:23 AM
    hi i am from maharashtra(pune) i want to start milk business. but i need financial help from bank. i dont known process and subsidy about bank. so plz give me proper guideline to start the milk business.
  • 71. PRADEEP SHAH said on 4/17/2013 4:43:50 AM
    I am interested to start dairy farm with 100HF Cows in Gujarat. Please let me know about Loans and Subsidy from Nabard, NDDB, Etc. And also let me know required land for 100HF cows along with fully automised machinery
  • 72. t.s.munde said on 4/19/2013 1:58:21 AM
    pl.details scheme and subsidy for dairy farming in maharshtra
  • 73. Bharti Jadhav said on 4/21/2013 2:39:35 AM
    Hello sir, I have started Dairy with 12 buffaloes & 3 cows at Bhilad in Gujarat. I need yr. help, how to capture market for bulk milk in local or to bombay
  • 74. shobhit said on 4/22/2013 2:53:01 AM
    Hi Sir , I am shobhit from Bina (MP),I am a software engineer in MNC at chennai but i am looking to start a dairy farm to help society regarding benefit of cow milk and also biomass energy.i am planning to have 10 cross breed cows and 10 buffalo ,i can spend upto 5 lacs but i dont have my own land ,please suggest what are the steps i need to take make this possible and also what all are the govt .subsidy for dairy development
  • 75. Chinnappa kundargi said on 4/22/2013 1:41:19 PM
    Hi sir i am chinnappapk i start new dairy farm please help me my near location bagalkoti karnatak state my qualifications diploma mechanical my contact no 8095866413 please help me sir
  • 76. muralidhar said on 4/23/2013 10:21:22 AM
    sir, I have 10 acres of medium fertile land in karimnagar dist, would like to start dairy with three cows and two buffaloes, please let me know the details of suitable breeds for that environment, place we can purchase, cost of stacks, productivity etc in detail
  • 77. MRIDUL SHARMA said on 4/24/2013 3:53:24 AM
    Dear Sir, I am an 30 yrs old, MBA and currently working with an MNC. I am having 9 Kanals of land in Dharmshala, Himachal Pradesh with plenty of water and Grass available. I want to confirm about Nabard's schemes to support such schemes. Regards Mridul Sharma 98827-00111
  • 78. g.s.giri said on 4/24/2013 7:32:08 AM
    we have 8 buffaloes and 3 acres land. we get ave.9lit./day yielding from these animals. i am happy in this field, but we start 2nd batch, we want bank loan for 2nd batch please give advise to us. thank you seshagiri
  • 79. Rajesh T. Wande said on 4/25/2013 1:23:26 AM
    I am a self employed person , i have my own education society running a convent school in my native village . We have also a ancestor land doing a traditional farming . my village is in the metro region so i will interested in professional dairy farming so suggest me right way . thanking you
  • 80. mangesh phuge said on 4/25/2013 12:55:39 PM
    Hello sir, I want to start dairy farm with 100 cows In what ways could u help me
  • 81. R.prabu said on 4/27/2013 8:18:11 AM
    Hi sir I am from srivilliputtur viruthunagar district tamilnadu I have 15 acres land I want to start a small dairy farm with 50 cows plz advise any subsidy from any bank loan or nabard loan whom I contact start this business how I get financial help plz give advice to get loan I am waiting for ur advice plz 09884698145
  • 82. ramswaroop dudi said on 4/27/2013 3:28:19 PM
    I want to start a dairy farm at jodhpur Rajasthan. I have 20 begha lands plz tell me the process to loan on dairy and any supports from the government.
  • 83. Siva Prasad .J said on 4/29/2013 2:26:05 AM
    Dear sir, This is SIVA PRASAD, from RJAHMUNDRY(A.P), I want to start dairy farm with 50 Buffaloes as a small scale industry with the help of NABARD. so plz give me proper guideline to start the milk business, thanking you Sir. Cell 9912767833
  • 84. HEMANT THAKRE said on 4/29/2013 5:32:48 AM
    Hello Sir, i am hemant from nagpur dist. Maharashtra, I am interested in having the dairy farm. i have the 8 acres land in Umred tah. Dist. Nagpur.But i need Complete idea regarding Breed of Cows and Buffalo's with Environment study and their feeding study and also regarding loan facility of govt. scheme. so, pls do help me for the above scheme.
  • 85. sreevani said on 5/1/2013 8:21:04 AM
    I am not going to start any diary farming right away. But having read so many questions from different parts of India i think
    NABARD---- Mere proposing of schemes, plans on website etc will not help people in any manner. Please have some one answer their questions either on phone or website so people feel that YOU are there for the enterpreneurs not in books/web but in reality.

PEOPLE:To be interested in Entrepreneurship:
    Entrepreneurs will never wait/depend on anything for so long. An entrepreneur itself means that you want to do something different from common man. So please start thinking differently. If you dont have expertise in any field, Please read books or browse webs or contact people who are doing business already in your interested area. Then plan your business activities. But please dont post questions like what to buy/when to buy, guide me or something nonsense, because advises will never help run a business.. IT IS ONLY THE ENTREPRENEUR who takes risk and runs/plans the business wisely and effectively will help.. So please depend on your intellectuality and ability ,gain more knowledge and then move on.. WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY.. ALL THE BEST GUYS.
  • 86. shukla deepak said on 5/3/2013 11:53:47 PM
    sir i want to start dairy farm on small scale industry. through taking help by nabard. sir i have 10 cow, and 10000sq.ft area. so sir please help me & guide me on this project.
  • 87. Vijaya Kumar K C said on 5/4/2013 12:45:18 PM
    Hello , This is K.C Vijayakumar B.E ( civil engineer) from Bangalore. I am interested in cattle rearing and dairy products. I want to create job opportunities for around 100 families. I would like to know about the subsidies & support available in India for buying land, buildings, equipments, cattle, feed etc. I would also like the know how of the cattle farming.
  • 88. Lalit Panwar said on 5/6/2013 12:56:14 AM
    Hello , This is Lalit Panwar B.Panwar from Dehradun. I am working in Patanjali Ayurved Ltd at present. But I am not satisfied my job. So i am interested to Diary Farming. Requesting you have supporting & send the full details of diary farming.
  • 89. prabakaran said on 5/7/2013 12:00:41 AM
    Dear sir, I would like to start a dairy form. i have agricultural land. already i selling the milk to aavin. now i would like to start new dairy form (10 cow). currently nabard giving any subsidies .tamil nadu government and aavin and central government giving any subsidies? i need detail about aavin-green dairy development project details. Thanks & Regards, v.prabakaran 9566928666
  • 90. MUHAMMED ALI AKBAR said on 5/9/2013 9:39:31 AM
    Dear Sir, I wish to start a small farm with 10 cows at present and wish to increase gradually. Sufficient land is available. Project report feasibility report, government/bank/NABARD funding options required. Kindly arrange to sent at the earliest.
  • 91. HITESH PATEL said on 5/11/2013 7:20:58 AM
    we are going to start cow and buffalo. we require some technical knowledge and subsidy on this project. please let us know how it is available.
  • 92. patel yagnesh said on 5/12/2013 6:15:44 AM
    hi, gujarat , baroda i want to start dairy farm with 10 buffaloes & 10 cows , how can i get loan from nabard for starting business
  • 93. vicky singh said on 5/12/2013 11:23:18 AM
    sir i want to know that how i get proper information & any other government scheme under rural area to open dairy.
  • 94. Vijay Soni said on 5/13/2013 1:51:15 AM
    Hi, I am from Loharda Dist Dewas, Madhya pradesh. I would like to setup the dairy farm with 10 buffaloes and interested to understand the different Govt schemes to promote the dairy business with subsidy. I am looking for Govt loan to start my business. Request you to provide me the details so that i can start the process. Appreciate your help and time. looking forward to get direction from you. Regards -Vijay
  • 95. Shivraj said on 5/13/2013 3:50:33 AM
    What kind of subsidies and govt. grant are offered in case I would like to set up a small scale of Dairy production unit in Uttarakhand. Would it be possible to get the single point of contact in Govt. agency to know about setting up Dairy unit in the state. Also, I would like to know more about on grants and subsidies for an individual, partnership firm, societies, and a organised private limited company to set up the unit.
  • 96. VIKAS HANUMANT TAPKIR said on 5/15/2013 4:19:31 AM
    Dear Sir, i am interested small 10 cow framing, please guide me for new project in pune Maharashtra
  • 97. Mitesh Patel said on 5/15/2013 9:23:06 AM
    Dear Sir, I am interested to start 25 cow farming. I am having 6acres agriculture land in Bharuch District (GUJ) INDIA. Please provide a details to get financial help from Nabard / Banking sectors. Also share Sample Project Report to process the same: Regards, Mitesh.
  • 98. prakash said on 5/18/2013 6:13:36 AM
    Please guide any govt. aid particularly in Uttrakhand for starting up the dairy farm and the bio gas plant. I want to start up the project with around 20/30 cows. thanks.
  • 99. Sangeetha said on 5/21/2013 2:34:52 AM
    hi sir, i am interested to start 10 cow farming. i am having 3 acres agri land in tindivanam, tamilnadu. plz provide me details to get financial support from Nabard band or govt banking sector. Thanks and regards; P. Sangeetha
  • 100. Rajesh Patidar said on 5/26/2013 2:09:19 AM
    Dear Sir, I am interested to start 20-25 cow farming. I am having 5 acres agriculture land in pratapgarh districts, rajasthan, INDIA. Please provide a details to get financial help from Nabard / Banking sectors. Told me about the which kind of equipments used for stablisation and from where I get them. Also share Sample Project Report to process the same: Regards, Rajesh, 09784505792
  • 101. Amit jakhar said on 5/26/2013 5:10:05 AM
    Dear, sir i wnat to know that is there any subsidy by government for dairy farming. I have a land about 15acres near nimbi district nagour rajasthan. Please help me to know the right scheme.
  • 102. anandh said on 5/29/2013 4:40:27 AM
    I want to know nabard subsidy for buffalo dairy farm I'm in tamilnadu
  • 103. SATYAJIT PRATIHARI said on 5/30/2013 3:55:10 PM
    Sir I want to start a diary firm at Baripada Odisha Plz advice me about the loan facilities and the subsidy schemes to avail.
  • 104. gaurang sonigra said on 6/1/2013 12:20:10 AM
    i want to stat biggest dairy firm...so pls tell me sir what is subsidy processor ? explain in detail? pls reply soon..
  • 105. Babu said on 6/1/2013 11:57:55 AM
    I want to start a dairy with 10 buffaloes. Pl advice. I will invest rs10 lacs
  • 106. R,Rajaqn said on 6/14/2013 9:56:51 PM
    Sir i have land and i am looking for cow cattle in my land and can i obtain the financial support Tirupur Bank. pl guide me. Thank you with regards
  • 107. Rakesh Mohan Joshi said on 6/18/2013 10:08:13 AM
    Sir i want to start dairy farm project in dehradun, Uttarakhand. I have my own land. i also want to know about nabard subsidy scheme, I want your help. my contact no. 9412047249, 9411778624
  • 108. Firdous ahmad keloo said on 6/22/2013 11:19:06 AM
    Sir. I am from kashmir district anantinag. I want to establish a dairy farm of ten to fifteen cows. Regarding this i need some information which cow i will prefer in j and k climatic condition. And also regarding their nourishment. And where to go for some financial assistance.
  • 109. parag jangilwar said on 6/25/2013 1:30:19 AM
    Respected Sir, I just want to know 2013 nabard schemes for dairy farming. kindly help me asap. my contact no. : 09371662007, Nagpur.
  • 110. k.sivraj said on 6/27/2013 2:08:37 AM
    Respect sir. i want to start a dairy firm. so i want to know nabard subsidy for cow dairy farm. i am in tamil nadu thiruvannamalai dt.8883563579
  • 111. manda saheb reddy said on 6/27/2013 2:49:16 AM
    i am from west godavari dist state andra pradesh. I would like to start diary farm in my village i dont have land but i have lease land 10 hectors . 40percent i can manage but i need 60 percent from your side. if u have better idea please mail...my target is for 25 to 30 buffaloes
  • 112. Yogesh Khurana said on 6/27/2013 4:25:04 AM
    Sir, I have 80,000 sqft land near Ranikhet in the mountains and would like to start Dairy farming with 25 to 30 cows. Please help me with below information:
    1. Which cow to buy and the availability of cows
    2. Required Investment
    3. How much financial assistance I can get from the bank or from Nabard .
    Your valuable information will be highly appreciated. Best regards, Yogesh Khurana (9810070089)from New Delhi
  • 113. sanjay yadav said on 6/29/2013 12:50:20 AM
    i want to setup a dairy farm with 500 cows in buxar (dist) of bihar (state) india. pl help me in this matter with details and best finance options. with best, regards
  • 114. Ganesh Karanjkar said on 7/1/2013 3:29:16 AM
    Sir, I am MBA Post graduated from mumbai university and working with MNC in pune. I am planning to start Buffalo / Cow farming. need your help and suggestion to move on. Regards..
  • 115. Augustine George said on 7/1/2013 7:28:23 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, Requesting for your valuable advise in starting a diary farm a start up with few cows Trivandrum, Kerala which is my greatest dream. Kindly advise me how to get a loan for the same. Presently I am working with a Private Airline Company, Hope you will help me in this regard. Regards, Augustine George
  • 116. sagar giradkar said on 7/3/2013 3:23:50 AM
    I want to start a dairy farm with 50 cows in nagpur of mharashtra. please help me in that business with details and best bank finance option with best ragards
  • 117. Sandeep Kalia said on 7/4/2013 12:51:27 PM
    Dear Sir, I am interested to start 25 cow farming (My Plant milk capacity will be 250 ltr/Day so plz suggest me total cost & plant design idea ). I am having 10 kanal agriculture land in Himachal Pradesh distt. Hamirpur , INDIA. Please provide a details - To get financial help from Nabard / Banking sectors.
    - Which kind of equipments can be used for stablisation and from where I get them. Eg Automatic milking + Milk pasturization + Milk Packing etc - Share Sample Project Report to process the same dairy plant.
    - Please give me clear idea for complete plant setup excluding land + cows
    - Also send me details who can built my plant with in month
    Regards,Sandeep Kalia Mob:8059248743
  • 118. Satish said on 7/5/2013 10:58:09 AM
    Dear sir, i want started to a small dairy form with in 20 - 30 milking animals in Akola (Maharashtra). so kindly inform about NABARD/Government subsidies, scope in my area. thank you
  • 119. sharvan singh udawat said on 7/6/2013 10:27:53 PM
    dear sir i want start to small dairy form with in 12-20 milking animals in jadri, tahsil-bali, dis. pali rajasthan so kindly inform about nabard/government subsidies scope in my area. thank you
  • 120. Daluram said on 7/8/2013 2:31:41 PM
    Dear Sir, now i came back from italy and want to start a dairy plant in nagaur, rajasthan. i have 15 acre land and also well. i want to open a dairy like italian dairies and i want top start with 100 buffaloes. pls advise me about government subsidies and nabard subsides. awaiting for ur reply.
  • 121. M. Ramesh said on 7/9/2013 1:40:36 AM
    Dear sir, i am already starting for dairy form in moinabad, Kanakamamidi village, i have to develop the dairy form so kindly inform about nabard/government subsidies scope in my area
  • 122. KUMAR AJEET SINGH said on 7/9/2013 9:18:39 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start a small to medium size dairy farm in Bihar, my home town is Arrah district, land is available through ancestral property , but to arrange finance will depend on bank loan, please provide information. kumar 9850858690
  • 123. prakash.M.A said on 7/10/2013 11:20:26 AM
    Respect sir. i want to start a dairy firm. I have 5 acres land. so i want to know nabard subsidy for cow dairy farm. i am in Karnataka gadag distic village.
  • 124. Albinus Kujur said on 7/14/2013 2:25:50 AM
    Dear Sir, I live in Ashta, Dt. Sehore, M.P. I have 10 acres of land. I have 10 desi cows with necessary infrastructures. I wish to upgrade the dairy farm by getting new cows and necessary utensils. I seek NABARD subsidy for the same.
  • 125. shailesh patel said on 7/14/2013 7:42:39 AM
    shailesh patel, atpo-ochhan, ta-amod, di-bharuch, 392230 gujarat, dear sir i have 5 acre land. i want open dairy firm. but i have no idea some government scheme of subsidy and loan. please give me idea for loan and subsidy. thanks for u
  • 126. kapil garg said on 7/15/2013 2:08:51 AM
    Dear Sir, I live in Ajmer Rajasthan. I want to establish a fully automatic dairy farming plant nearby Ajmer & want to be a entrepreneur in Dairy Farming business. Request your guidance n assistance in knowing from where to start & how i can get loans & subsidies for this business, Which breed of cows is suitable for the climate of Ajmer(Rajasthan, Projected investment Cost, MAchineries & Equipments required for the plant & Most important Project report for the same.
  • 127. yuvraj said on 7/15/2013 8:16:46 AM
    sir/mem i am from district seoni madhyapradesh. i am MBA graduate from mumbai university . & thinking to start my own dairy firm i have sufficient quantity of land for 100-200 animal. please suggest me how i can get sufficient capital to start my dream project & also describe how nabard & other govt scheme could help me.
  • 128. RAJNEESH LUNAWAT said on 7/16/2013 5:02:40 AM
    dear sir, guidance & assistance required for new dairy farm at khamgaon dist.buldhana(m.s.). how to get govt.financial support?
  • 129. gopal prasad sharma said on 7/16/2013 12:02:42 PM
    ssi unit ,area 2000 sq.mtr ,covered area 300 sq.mtr ,project for 20 cow,2 purchased for trial and training,18 cows more to be procured,please advise how i can avail govt incentive at an early date,thanks
  • 130. gowrisankar said on 7/18/2013 1:27:54 AM
    sir i want to start a dairy farm with 10 cow.i have 2 acre land in tamilnadu thiruvarur district how can i get nabard loan please give me some idea
  • 131. Harish said on 7/19/2013 12:58:07 PM
    Hi, I am located in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra and plan to start a project with 50 animals and have a land of 10 acres. I would appreciate your guidance. Regards, Harish
  • 132. ashvinikumar patel said on 7/21/2013 11:30:45 PM
    Hi, I am located in gondia, Maharashtra and plan to start a project with 100 animals and have a land of 2 acres. I am interested to start dairy farm with 100 HF or jersey Cows in gondia (MH). Please let me know about Loans and Subsidy from Nabard, NDDB, Etc. with herringbone parlor milking systems 10*2 .2000lt cooltank & bms82. 08657506060
  • 133. varghese said on 7/25/2013 11:51:06 AM
    Sir, I would like to know about the loan facility for an existing dairy farm Palakad. Kerala. thanks
  • 134. Prakash said on 7/27/2013 10:38:20 PM
    Dear sir please help me for start a dairy farm on my own land in india. I am not able to start this without help of money. Pls help me.
  • 135. Prakash said on 7/27/2013 10:41:59 PM
    pls help me by money for start a small scale dairy farm in india. my sbi a/c no 31519112184
  • 136. krishnadev jhala said on 7/28/2013 5:29:37 AM
    Pls. Help me to start a dairy farming business in baroda. Can u pls let me know if there is any consultant available in baroda who can help me in setting up the business of dairy farming. Contact no 9898611554
  • 137. subhash said on 7/29/2013 6:33:25 AM
    We have 3 buffalo & 2 Cows At trilokpur TEh Nahan Distt Sirmour Himachal Pardesh Now We Want to Start My Dairy farm at trilokpur I have own land please give suggestion & plan
  • 138. amit sood said on 7/31/2013 3:17:49 AM
    Dear Concern i want to start modern dairy farm in himachal pradesh in district kangra. ple guide me for this ASAP min investment is 10 lakh
  • 139. girish bhambhani said on 7/31/2013 5:45:53 AM
    sir, i have 3 acres of land 15 km to Nagpur maharashtra, i want to start DAIRY farm i don't have any idea related to dairy farm, so pl. guide me.
  • 140. hemraj nagar said on 8/3/2013 3:58:24 PM
    i am hemrajnagar from kota rajsthan. i want to start DAIRY farm from 10 cow. so pl. guide me.
  • 141. abhishek said on 8/6/2013 2:43:37 PM
    dudhsagar, near Ponda ,Goa, India. plz give me help to start DAIRY FARMING of 100 Buffaloes in Goa
  • 142. Prodip Kumar Ghosh said on 8/7/2013 1:44:44 AM
    My place of business is located at Vill.-Malancha,Dt.:South24-Parganas,P.S.:Sonarpur,West Bengal.4 bighas of land,Plenty of water supply,Near to a market place.Want to start modern dairy farm with 20 Milch cows.Please inform the quantum of subsidies available from Nabard & supply a model scheme.
  • 143. sumit jain said on 8/8/2013 12:30:08 PM
    This is sumit from khandwa, madhya pradesh guide about dairy farm, from where we take good quality Buffalo & equipment use in dairy. sumit jain 9098987770
  • 144. aatish said on 8/11/2013 5:51:07 AM
    this is aatish chaudhary from himachal pardesh india i want to start a dairy farm with 10 cows with all latest techniques so please tell me how subsidy is available on nabard . aatish chaudhary 09805705723
  • 145. prabakaran said on 8/12/2013 4:50:22 AM
    Dear sir, I want to start dairy farm business in Perambakkam,Thiruvallur dist, Tamilnadu. I want to know about the benefits available in cattle farming and the subsidy available from NABARD side. Prabakaran:09042312022
  • 146. Kuldip R Raj said on 8/17/2013 4:22:56 AM
    Dear Executive/Sir/Madam, I am willing to establish cattle feed plant of capacity of 15 MT/Month. Let me know about the benefits ans subsidy available from Nabard. Regards, Kuldip R Raj. 08469874157
  • 147. babuli nayak said on 8/18/2013 1:49:40 PM
    Dear sir, i want to start jersey cow dairy farm from orissa . I want to know about the benefits and subsidy available from nabard . Plz . Babuli nayak 8980739565
  • 148. padum mishra said on 8/20/2013 9:48:17 AM
    dear i m padum mishra from madhya pradesh want to do dairy business with the help of loan /nabard can i gate some help 9039308897
  • 149. sant said on 8/21/2013 2:06:37 PM
    give me detail of loan process regarding dairy farm in bihar through nabard.
  • 150. padhariya narendra said on 8/22/2013 12:35:29 AM
    Dear sir i want to start 20 to 30 buffalo dairy farm. so i need help for nabard subsidy loan so please help me for loan process.
  • 151. Patel said on 8/23/2013 6:47:23 AM
    i want to start dairy with 100 cows. please give me info. regarding subsidy of NABARD
  • 152. Avdhesh said on 8/23/2013 3:00:56 PM
    Dear sir, I am Avdhesh Nadal from Uttar pradesh Distt - bulandshahar, i have right now Six buffalo at my home and 20 begha land, and i belong to rural( villagers) area , i have need of financial support. on day i read your helpful scheme about Nabard subsidy. so please take a information about nabard scheme how we get benefit for this subsidy because right now i have make a plan start a dairy but financial portion is very tight. i have very requirement of this subsidy so please guide me how we get this benefit of this subsidy
  • 153. shashiraj said on 8/28/2013 2:21:55 AM
    i am shashiraj from Gokak dist belgaum state karnataka... i have 3 acres of agriculture land, i want to start 20 buffalo's dairy form. I want any bank for loan. Please give me information of how to get loan and also is it under NABARD subsidy scheme... In that Loan how much percentage of amount will be subsidized..
  • 154. M.ANDI said on 8/30/2013 5:44:06 AM
    I am from periyakulam,theni,tamil nadu i am already start dairy farm 30 nos cows,you help for loan and subsidy scheme. your NABARD, Thanks, my cell no.09842274319
  • 155. mahadev s masaguppi said on 8/30/2013 6:26:59 AM
    I Mr. Mahadev from Belgaum karnataka. I am Having 20 murha buffaloes And 35 acre of irrigated land having lot of experience in the diary field i want to establish big dairy farm of 200 animals. i am in need of bank loan, how could u help me ? is there any subsidy for the same.
  • 156. Jitendra Kumar said on 8/31/2013 12:18:22 PM
    Dear sir i Want to start a dairy for 20 cows, at present i have 6 cow dairy, so plz help me and guide me how to get loan and subsidy benefit. my mobile no is 8650507277
  • 157. kapil patidar said on 9/1/2013 8:34:39 AM
    dear sir i want to start dairy for 20 cows and 30 buffaloes so tell me how to get loan and subsidy benefit. contact no.9630237426
  • 158. kiran chauhan said on 9/1/2013 3:20:39 PM
    dear sir, i am kiran chahan from india state gujarat and sabarkantha district....i have 4 acre land and i want start the dairy farming...i have some knowledge about dairy cattle because i study in agriculture and i study the veterinary subject livestock production and management....so i start the dairy farm but i require loan for purchase the dairy cattle so which scheme or which bank give more beneficial loan to purchase animal. my mobile no ...8154953108
  • 159. naresh varma said on 9/3/2013 2:08:35 AM
    dear sir i'm living in eluru west godawari in andhra pradesh. sir i have small dairy farm with ten buffaloes, sir i want to support of nabard subsidy loan
  • 160. withington A.Sangma said on 9/3/2013 10:58:16 AM
    I am a local tribal ,wish to start diary farm with 20 jersey cows, and to take loan from Meghalaya Rural Bank, Tura-794001. kindly help me for PR .so pl.send me DPR for loan purpose . if u need any information I shall provide.
  • 161. Nikunjsinh Chauhan said on 9/4/2013 5:06:54 AM
    Dear sir, i'm Nikunjsinh Chauhan at post-Indrad, ta-Savli di-Vadodara, 391510-gujarat, dear sir i have 5 acre land. i want open dairy farm. but i have no idea some government scheme of subsidy and loan. please give me idea for loan and subsidy. thanks for u (M):09376221422
  • 162. V N SHUKLA said on 9/5/2013 5:04:45 AM
    Respected sir, my nearest b/manager told me that all subsidy sachem (yojana)has been stopped by bank. please give me solicit response. V N SHUKLA. DISTT - PRATAP GARH, STATE-U. P.
  • 163. SUMAN.P.N said on 9/8/2013 1:02:28 AM
    Plz provide me all details of diary farm in large scale with the nearest branch name of NABARD at palakkad(DistrIct) kerala.
  • 164. virochan mehta said on 9/10/2013 6:00:15 AM
    i want to start from 10 animals[cows\buffaloes]at simlia near kota rajasthan pl.guide
  • 165. Dinesh Kumar Sharma said on 9/11/2013 12:10:48 PM
    Dear Sir, I am presently employed in Gurgaon (Haryana) and plan To by middle of 2014 and want to start a small dairy farm with around 30 H.F. cows I have land In a village which is about 85 kms from Agra I may not have a problem for water and labour but I am new to this and want guidance on the quality of cows to be purchased where to purchase and other related details I can invest up to 3 lacs but I would be interested in going for a bank funding . If it is feasible please guide me subsidy & procedure for bank loan. Thanks & Best Regards, Dinesh Sharma
  • 166. Jagdish Patel said on 9/13/2013 1:53:22 AM
    Dear Sir, I am from Gujarat, right now i am in business. My father is farmer. I am interested in Cow farming like dairy business. I have some money for my cow farming project. But i want to know about Government support and loan procedure. Thanks jagdish@brichmoney.com
  • 167. Alkesh Sangani said on 9/13/2013 10:16:13 AM
    dear sir, i am ALKESH SANGANI, DIST.JAMNAGAR, STATE.GUJARAT (INDIA)...at present i have 3 cow & 2 buffalo, i have 7 acre land and i want start the dairy farming...i start the dairy farm but i require loan for purchase the dairy cattle so which scheme or which bank give more beneficial loan to purchase animal. I can invest up to 3 lacs but I would be interested in going for a bank funding . If it is feasible please guide me subsidy & procedure for bank loan, i hear a government 100% subsidy in dairy farming. Thanks & Best Regards, Alkesh Sangani
  • 168. N Murthy said on 9/14/2013 8:26:51 AM
    I want to start dairy business in Small scale. Want to know the subsidies and financial help provided by the govt in this business and what are the requirements to fulfill the same. Request to also give the contact persons name from Nabard who will guide us for the same. I am from Tumkur, Karnataka and the plant would be at Madhugiri Tumkur district.
  • 169. Bandenawaz said on 9/15/2013 3:12:14 AM
    Dear,..sir...I am Bandenawaz Dist Bijapur..Almatti ..Nidagundi..state karnataka (India). At present i have 63 acre land in very near 2kms to Nidagundi city. My father is farmer In and i am interested to start dairy 25 cows and 25 buffaloes. Please give me clear idea for construct a hightech & new technology complete plant design..Please provide a details to get financial help subsidy from Nabard & Banking sectors. Thanks & Best regards......Bandenawaz Almatti; Nidagundi...09951146786
  • 170. Siva Prasad said on 9/17/2013 12:50:18 PM
    Hi sir this is Shiva Prasad from Anantapur dist, Andra Pradesh. I'm planning to install one dairy farm with 10 buffaloes can you tell me about detail about bank loan from Canara bank and how much time will take for passing loan and whom i'm concern for loan
  • 171. khairul sheikh said on 9/17/2013 1:06:01 PM
    Sir i am planning to install one dairy farm with 50 cows. tell me about bank loan from sbi & subsidy from Nabard.
  • 172. siddaram s a said on 9/19/2013 4:26:07 AM
    Hay sir I am Siddaram S A (30)from Gulbarga(Di) Karnataka(State)I have 26 acre irrigation land at village Kallur Tq. Afzalpur. Sir, I want to start "Mini Dairy" at my own land. So I had visit some national banks with a project report for getting "Dairy Loan" because I am weak financially as a project report. And the bankers wants an urban property for surety of loan not a rural property. So I have not an urban property, So what can do sir please guide me(09448772589) Thank's
  • 173. neenaj shah said on 9/19/2013 2:08:12 PM
    I wanted to start dairy business with 5 cows & 5 buffaloes in my own farm at Amravati ,maharashtra .How could be nabard help me in subsidies.
  • 174. raghava said on 9/20/2013 4:36:12 AM
    i want to start dairy form with 20 buffaloes at markapuram, prakasam d.t, a.p................ tell me the suitable method for getting loans and how much money we will in subsidy
  • 175. anup kumar said on 9/21/2013 4:27:50 AM
    i want to start a dairy farm with modern equipment so please Guide me How i approach to get financial support and which project plan will suit me that i can get maximum benefit. alwar, rajasthan, india
  • 176. PRAMOD NARVEKAR said on 9/21/2013 10:45:27 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, Age 45,B.com, MBA-Finance, I am planning to start my dairy farm with 10 buffaloes at my native place in Sindhudurg Dist., Maharashtra, in this regards I required your assistance, please give the some information like from where I get sufficient capital to start my project as well as details of loans and subsidy will be provided for this type of project from Nabard & from other govt scheme. At present we had only half acre of land in our native place. With regards, pramod
  • 177. Manoj Joshi said on 9/21/2013 10:53:13 AM
    i want to start dairy form with 10 buffaloes at Village :- Parena, distric :- bageshwar, Uttrakhand. please tell me the suitable method for getting loans and how much money we will in subsidy. Pls: Reply me as soon as possible. Thanks regard : Manoj joshi
  • 178. Himanshu Patel said on 9/22/2013 1:25:28 PM
    I am Interest in Dairy farm with 25 Cows and 10 Buffaloes. Near Vadodar City, dist. Vadodara. Gujarat .How could be nabard help me
  • 179. rajendra.modukuri said on 9/23/2013 7:26:42 AM
    Dear sir, i am rajendra.modukuri. i am having 10 acres field with bore water facility. I am having 4 own buffaloes and two cows. Now i want to start small scale dairy form in my place. how can i approach for Nabard schemes. Regards.. Rajendra.modukuri, S/otirupayya, Marripudi, N.t.r street, Rangampeta mandal, Eastgodavari dist, Andhrapradesh, India, 533437.
  • 180. salim shahbuddin kadiwar said on 9/23/2013 9:01:09 AM
    Dear sir, I am from Talala(gir) in Junagadh dis. from Gujrat. I want to start milk production business. With 50 buffalo I have 15 acre land. so guide me which type of help you provide.
  • 181. Anvar sadhick.A said on 9/24/2013 2:41:13 PM
    sir, I would like to start a hi tech cow farm (a small one ) 10-25 cows in kerala. Can you please guide me about the facilities required and the cost for 25 HB cow farm. I prefer hi-tech mainly because of man power deficiency. is it right decision. Thanks and regards Anvr sadhick. A
  • 182. Narender kumar said on 9/25/2013 1:46:38 AM
    Hi sir i want a modern dairy farm starting 25 hf cow & 20 murha buff dist sonipat haryana plz help me nabard bank lone with subside my id nsehrawat8699@gmail.com
  • 183. prakash chandra said on 10/9/2013 2:37:17 AM
    Dear Sir, I am prakash from Uttranchal I need your help for how we go loan with subsidy for dairy farm approx 10 lac i have 2 nali land also i am gruguiet from Kumaunon university. B/R, prakash Chandra, 9711409994
  • 184. K.SHIVAPRSAD. said on 10/10/2013 2:08:04 AM
    Sir. I have one acre of land near ottapalam in palghat dist. Kerala. I want to start a small cattle farm with 5 cows, biogasplant, milking machines .how will nabard help me . regards.
  • 185. ANJAN MAKIM said on 10/10/2013 5:13:26 AM
    Sir, I am interested in Hi-Tech dairy project on a medium scale and later I will scale up gradually in Gujarat and at Jharkhand. Plz guide me urgently Sir. Anjan Makim9428150234
  • 186. TD Kiran kumar Reddy said on 10/11/2013 3:01:11 AM
    Dear Sir, I have an agricultural land ABOUT 15 ACRES in Tanakallu Ananthapur Dist. A.P. I want to start medium level cow farming in my village I need investment and want to know if I will get any support from Bank/NABARD. i have approached SBI BANK But i don't think so i can able to full fill there requirement and they are asking for non agricultural property in deistic head quarters. so pls help me out how to proceed further and advise how to approach NABARD and what would be the formalities. Regards Kiran kumar Reddy TD 9600999712
  • 187. Atul Jain said on 10/14/2013 2:54:00 AM
    Hello Sir, I am a CA Student, i am thinking about the dairy farm so i want to know about dairy farm process, & know about Govt. Subsidy For this purpose
  • 188. Rajeshver said on 10/15/2013 8:57:24 AM
    How to start and what is the per day cost of 5 cows
  • 189. suresh bhende said on 10/21/2013 4:43:16 AM
    Dear sir, I want to start a dairy with 10 Buffaloes. on small scale in starting. pl. advice me how much we have to invest to start a milk business & also about environment what type Buffaloes we choose in washim dist have 5 acres of land in Maharashtra at ramtek(bhende) tal- karanja (lad) 444110 . please suggest me. also total cost and subsidies from NABARD plz give detail.mob 8308044002.
  • 190. srinivas said on 10/22/2013 2:46:23 AM
    Sir. i have 4 acre land near kollegal taluk chamarajanagar district . I want to start The Goat farm IN 250 Goats, help me Sir. regards. Srinivas 9945073930
  • 191. Chand Mohammad said on 10/22/2013 3:56:45 AM
    I want to start a diary farm in my place, it will be (1-acre) in the village but it so near city just 7-km. I would like to start with 20-50 cows/buffaloes on small scale in starting please advice me how much we have to start a milk business & also about environment what type of cow kept in bhagalpur, Bihar, and i have financial problem so please suggest how can apply for NABARD subsidy and in which bank.
  • 192. Rahul patel said on 10/22/2013 8:36:48 AM
    my self rahul patel i'm from village pokhar bujurg, thesil satwas, dist. dewas, i want to open a dairy farm in my village i have 52 acres of land and i want do side business to earn more profit. and having capital problem so plz advice me how to provide capital for dairy farms for opening my nearest commercial bank is bank of india. and how we get benefits from government. my no. 9753129093
  • 193. Bharat Singh Ranawat said on 10/22/2013 12:48:34 PM
    Sir, I want to start a dairy farm consisting of about 100 and and above cows. I have sufficient land to graze them as I will go for stall fed. I want to know about the subsidies provided by NABARD. And loan facilities by any banks. Thank you.
  • 194. krishna said on 10/23/2013 3:11:26 AM
    My self prasannakrishna and i am from tirupati, i have to start my Cattle feed industry please advice me how to get loan from banks for subsidy My No:08886677550
  • 195. ABHIJIT WAGHMODE said on 10/24/2013 12:59:22 PM
    Dear sir i have 5 acre agricultural land in sangli dist Maharashtra i want to start a cattle farm with 15 buffaloes & cows with new equipments that needed for cattle farm plz guide me about the investment i have to made and the kind of subsidy i can get from NABARD.
  • 196. ZAINUL ABDIN said on 10/27/2013 1:09:27 PM
    Dear Sir, Planning to start cattle feed factory and cattle farm with only cows & goats in Barauni, Bihar. I have sufficient man powers for it. Kindly suggest me about the investment I have to make & the kind of subsidy I will get from NABARD.
  • 197. vimal pansara said on 10/29/2013 12:13:22 PM
    i would like to install dairy production business at dhandhuka , ahmedabad 100 km far from ahmedabad city. can you help me financially ?
  • 198. priyabrata lenka said on 10/30/2013 10:31:06 PM
    Dear sir, Myself priyabrata lenka and I am an engineer. but I have plan to open a dairy firm at my home town rourkela, odisha. So I resigned from job and interest for opening a dairy firm. So plz help me and provide all latest information for start the firm. Regards Priyabrata, Mob:7666943534
  • 199. Mandar Majmudar said on 11/1/2013 8:11:23 AM
    I would like to start a dairy business with 15 murrah buffaloes. I have resources to buy the land, but need financing facilities for creating the infrastructure and buying the appliances. Up to what limit is the funding available? I would like to avail the loan facilities details. Thanks. Mandar. 9173202090.
  • 200. saurabhv vadodariya said on 11/4/2013 1:51:53 PM
    Dear sir, I have land on rent basis and i want to start dairy farming on this land with NABARD subsidy it is possible