How to Start Solar Energy Business

• 1,086 comments

You can become one of the big entrepreneurs in this business that requires no financial investment. Investing your talent and passion in the solar energy business will make you a successful entrepreneur.

With the effects of climate change that we are experiencing now blamed with the destruction of our environment, many people now have become concerned on what is currently happening.

They are now more energy-saving and going green when it comes to the things they use. Now, this gives rise to the use of so many solar-powered gadgets and home equipments that lessened the pollution and conserved big deals of energy. The revolution of this option has been big now in the United State and everything that has something to do with the solar industry is definitely growing. Now, knowing how to start solar energy business will make sense… and profits!

Starting your own solar energy business can become big even if you are also one of the consumers of these products. It starts with renting the solar energy system for your home. In order to give you the step by step method then keep on reading.

It starts with being a solar energy consultant where you have to educate these people on how they can use the solar energy system and save a lot of energy and even make business out of it with no investments at all. All they have to do is to learn and use the solar energy by renting it. Rent is just cost-effective using those solar equipments that are easy to install. What you can do as a solar energy consultant to make them learn and then make them adopt the solar (PV) technology. Just like what you did, you can make them learn how they can rent and use the system and start having their own business for renewable energy. This is just the start and you must have the desire to make a difference in order to be successfully with this pretty easy business.

An experienced sales manager is the one that will support you as an entrepreneur or solar energy consultant. If you succeed in the marketing team, you will have the chance to become the sales manager sooner. It may look like a marketing level but you are actually an independent business owner which uses a combination of direct marketing and franchising.

All you have to do is to complete the necessary training and passing them means you are now eligible for registration to manage your own solar energy business. With this small business opportunity, you will have to do the second step which is training for the detailed information about the solar energy industry. You will be given training tools and they will teach you how everything works which includes the installation of the system. Having knowledge in electricity is not necessary because it is actually easy to install. What you need to do is to be attentive and open-minded. What’s good about being involved in this business is that the support is ongoing and everyone will surely succeed and earn.

• Starting a Solar Panel Business
    If you want to create a business today, you can opt to choose the solar panel business. Just knowing the right things on how to start a solar panel business will change your life financially as well as change the lives of the people wanting this product.
  • Starting a Solar Franchise Business
    Solar business franchises are the economical and environmentally safe alternatives to the acquisition of energy, therefore making them an attractive business commodity in the market.

• 1. Nagesh said on 12/30/2009 1:38:40 AM
    i am from NCR India (Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon). how can i start a solar energy business here?
  • 2. Jerome D. Terry said on 1/4/2010 1:01:54 PM
    i am interesting in solar energy business and would like to start one in Denver Colorado. 80216, USA
  • 3. gloria said on 1/5/2010 11:22:03 AM
    Would like to start same business in West Africa
  • 4. Murali said on 1/10/2010 11:21:04 AM
    i am from hyderabad would like to start solar energy business
  • 5. mohd. imran khan said on 1/11/2010 5:25:27 AM
    I am doing business in share and commodity market. I want to doing business in SOLAR ENERGY. so what i can do ?
  • 6. Boye said on 1/14/2010 10:39:01 AM
    I am based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria and will like to start a solar energy business. How do I go about this?
  • 7. chris_b said on 1/16/2010 9:02:52 PM
    chris based in benin nigeria. Am interested in venturing into solar energy business over here. Kindly grant me tips on the subject. Thanks
  • 8. vijay said on 1/27/2010 9:55:40 AM
    I am from vizag, andhra pradesh and would like to start a solar energy business
  • 9. Masooma Hassan said on 1/29/2010 7:07:24 AM
    I live in Switzerland and am interested in starting a solar energy business in Pakistan. Please let me know how to go further with it. thank you
  • 10. riyanna said on 1/29/2010 11:05:11 PM
    i am interested in solar energy business, how to start one in Toronto Canada
  • 11. Syed nizam Ali said on 1/31/2010 2:23:41 PM
    I want to trade in solar products in delhi/ncr india. Please suggest
  • 12. mamidi aravind reddy said on 2/1/2010 11:29:32 PM
    i am from hyderabad a.p, india. i would like to start a solar energy business. please help me in this matter, thank u.
  • 13. pavan kumar said on 2/4/2010 4:21:34 AM
    i am from ongole i am impressed and i would like to start could u help me in this.
  • 14. vikas said on 2/12/2010 12:44:14 PM
    I am from Chandler, Arizona, USA and we have ample sunshine here; I am interested to start Solar Energy System. Pls help/ suggest. thanks!!
  • 15. Albert Chivaka said on 2/15/2010 7:39:26 AM
    Glen View, HARARE, Zimbabwe. I am interested in the solar energy business, but I need more information on issues like how to set it up, how much power can be generated at least and at most. I think this is a project that i can pursue here. Please give me as much detail as possible. Thanks in advances
  • 16. Maica said on 2/18/2010 8:59:59 AM
    Would be interested in more details about how to start such a business. I'm located in Toronto, ON
  • 17. nisha sharma said on 2/19/2010 10:34:04 AM
    hi i want to start solar energy business. i'm from mumbai, india
  • 18. Fazlul Haque Surja said on 2/23/2010 6:24:14 PM
    I am from Bangladesh a country with 40% area without electricity facilities, farmers still use diesel to run water pump for irrigation etc. I would like to start solar energy business, solar pump, village electrification by solar, solar cooking, solar lighting in individual home etc. pls. advise
  • 19. kalpana said on 2/25/2010 8:44:10 AM
    In chennai. I would be interested in the above. Could u furnish with detail. Thank you!
  • 20. Raja said on 2/26/2010 1:33:30 AM
    i have 3-4 acres of land @ chennai outskirts. i would like to set up a solar field in that area, could you please provide more information on this. chennai (outskirts) india
  • 21. Chandrasen Nahar said on 2/27/2010 5:46:39 AM
    How can I start SOLAR ENERGY BUSINESS AT BHOPAL, MADHYAPRADESH, INDIA
  • 22. Ankit said on 3/6/2010 10:03:06 PM
    It seems really good idea. I hope this will be future of energy producing techniques! Can you please get back go me? Business location: 1) Pune (India), 2) Gujarat (India)
  • 23. George said on 3/7/2010 11:03:18 AM
    Hi i'm George from South Africa i'm very interested in solar energy business i would appreciate more information and partnerships from players in this field all over on how to run this business going forward. email georgebaloyi@gmail.com
  • 24. satyanarayana said on 3/8/2010 2:13:08 AM
    i am from hyderabad ap india i need maximum possible information as required to start with. please provide me the same at the earliest.
  • 25. Sathyanarayanan.K said on 3/14/2010 12:27:43 AM
    Hi, i am from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India, with small investment, how can i start this business, i need full information, pls help
  • 26. rao said on 3/17/2010 2:10:07 PM
    i am from East Godavari, i would like to start solar business, please advise
  • 27. Hariharan Gajendran said on 3/18/2010 8:51:35 AM
    I am from Chennai, India with a good back ground of Electrical engineering. We would like to start a new company with solar technology. Do mail us the details, Hariharan, Gajendraa Electric Company.
  • 28. Amarnath said on 3/22/2010 4:53:32 AM
    Hi, can u please give some more information regarding the project. Training details, Initial setup cost, working capital. how much power can we generate from the project. Amar Raavi
  • 29. tarun said on 3/24/2010 12:57:44 PM
    hi, i am from hyderabad and would like to get the complete information on this idea. so plz revert ASAP..
  • 30. pankaj mahoba said on 3/28/2010 7:06:53 AM
    Hi, i am pankaj mahoba from madhya paredsh i have to start solar energy business in my state but i have no way to start i belong from village and i have sufficient land to start this business so kindly suggest me to start effectively. Thanks pankaj mahoba +919425475466 INDIA
  • 31. Venkateshwarlu Kaparapu said on 3/28/2010 2:14:58 PM
    Hi, I am committed to use Solar Energy and will be exploring German FIT option in Renewable technology. Please give direction in this front. Regards, Venkat
  • 32. Narayan said on 3/29/2010 2:37:10 PM
    Hello! I am very much interested to start solar power energy related business in Nepal, as Nepal is in energy crisis due to lack of sufficient hydro powers. Please give me some ideas so that solar power can be converted into energy needed for household work and to use for electrical devices like TV and computers. Thanks
  • 33. Bhushan said on 4/2/2010 4:48:41 AM
    I am from maharashtra, interested to start Renewable Energy Business like Solar Power and wind power kindly give me some ideas and help me out. thanks
  • 34. amit srivastava said on 4/5/2010 2:43:08 AM
    Hi..!I am thinking to start business in solar energy. Kindly give me some Idea how i can start this business with low investment.
  • 35. Chiraag jain said on 4/13/2010 4:34:22 AM
    Hi...I am interested in starting business in field of solar energy but do not have funds for it, if someone would also be interested please contact me. Chiraag Jain, chiraagjain@ymail.com
  • 36. Raj said on 4/16/2010 8:28:18 PM
    I am Raj from Hyderabad, India. I am interested to start solar energy business. Kindly provide me complete details.
  • 37. Gaurav Jain said on 4/17/2010 7:42:24 AM
    I am Gaurav from Amritsar (Punjab). i want to start business in field of solar energy. Kindly guide me.
  • 38. Rakesh said on 4/18/2010 3:36:15 AM
    NCR/Delhi/India - Please share some details .... how to start ... initial investment required etc.
  • 39. Manoj Kumar said on 4/19/2010 12:45:50 AM
    Hello! I am from NCR (India). I am very much interested to start solar power energy related business with with small investment, how can i start this business, i need full information, pls help.
  • 40. manoj kumar said on 4/19/2010 4:12:55 AM
    Hi, I want to start a solor energy business in Bhubaneswar, Orissa with small investment. I am doing a job over here. Please provide me full information
  • 41. Kishore said on 4/19/2010 7:56:56 AM
    Hi, I would like to start Solar energy business in Guntur, Andhra pradesh, India. Could you please share further details.
  • 42. sudipta chowdhury said on 4/21/2010 8:33:15 AM
    i am very much interested in solar energy business pls suggest how to start this business how much investment required for it and how much return comes from it please suggest
  • 43. sanjib b bhardwaj said on 4/21/2010 10:04:10 AM
    Hello, We would like to start solar business in 7 states of North East India, please provide us the expertise for the same. Guwahati, Assam (INDIA)
  • 44. piyush holani said on 4/21/2010 2:20:02 PM
    Hi, I want to start a solor energy business in aurangabad Orissa with small investment. I am doing a job over here. Please provide me full information
  • 45. Amit Shinde said on 4/22/2010 2:52:35 AM
    hi, we are looking upto opportunities to start up our own small business in this field as both of us are from the environmental science background and thoroughly interested in solar power business..
  • 46. Sapana Kamble said on 4/22/2010 2:53:59 AM
    pune based looking for any business opportunities in the solar energy sector.
  • 47. Amit Shinde said on 4/22/2010 2:59:25 AM
    am looking for some business opportunities in Pune related to solar energy would like to know minimum investment required the pay back period some franchisee options some major players in pune market etc, also what kind of space would be required..
  • 48. Goutham said on 4/22/2010 7:26:28 AM
    I Want to setup a Solar Energy Business in INDIA, Andhrapradesh i need information about how can i setup? how much capital do i need to invest?
  • 49. Brundaban said on 4/22/2010 10:38:48 AM
    Hi, I want to start a solar energy business in Bhubaneswar, Orissa. Please provide me full information like how can I start this business, and what is investment, and other requirements. Regards, Brundaban
  • 50. R S Bagga said on 4/23/2010 6:43:45 AM
    Hi i am from kolkatta and want to get into solar energy business pls guide me
  • 51. sachin jain said on 4/24/2010 11:22:03 AM
    pl provide further details on solar power generation in maharashtra regards Sachin
  • 52. ponnarasu said on 4/25/2010 9:17:04 AM
    i am in eager to do solar business. pls tell me the ideas about that. my contact no 9751877625
  • 53. Vinay said on 4/27/2010 5:59:35 AM
    hi, I m from delhi India, want to start a business regarding solar energy, plz pass information if any, my no. 9540009509
  • 54. Vinod Rajappan said on 4/28/2010 6:29:16 AM
    Hi, I want to start a solar energy business in Kerala, Alappuzha. Please provide me full information like how can I start this business, and what is investment, and other requirements. Regards Vinod
  • 55. satya prakash said on 4/28/2010 2:40:43 PM
    hi, i am from jaipur & want to start owned business of solar energy. kindly guide, suggest & provide total information for this.
  • 56. julio said on 4/30/2010 10:47:58 PM
    lets get started a solar energy business in dalton GA, 30721
  • 57. Swami said on 5/3/2010 9:26:47 AM
    Hi, I'm currently an IT engineer and want to switch over to Solar energy business especially in rural areas. Can u please provide pointers and methods for the same. I'm preferring to do business in Andhra Pradesh or Maharshtara.
  • 58. Lawrence.M said on 5/6/2010 6:22:08 AM
    Hi, currently am working in Lighting R&D. Interested to make business in Solar, Please suggest me some ideas.
  • 59. CHHOTON SAHA said on 5/6/2010 6:34:16 AM
    Hi, I am a Civil Engineer. Residence at Katwa, Burdwan, West bengal(India), pin-713130. now-a-days Facing the scarcity of electricity @ reducing the fossil fuel, myself very much interested to use solar energy for ourselves..So please give some ideas about to start this business.i.e.capital money reqd, land reqd., whom to contact, and various data required connecting to start the above business..Thank you.
  • 60. Bharat M Randeria said on 5/9/2010 12:36:45 PM
    I am residing in Mumbai India and want to start new business in solar & wind power energy please guide me
  • 61. Sushmita Reddy said on 5/10/2010 5:26:10 AM
    I am 20 Yrs. old. want to start this business.Pl. guide me.
  • 62. -chandra sekhar said on 5/12/2010 5:21:22 AM
    hai, plz give me more information regarding the business and how much i have to invest here. andhra pradesh
  • 63. Subhrakant said on 5/13/2010 12:28:15 AM
    Hi, I am from Orissa and want to enter into Solar Energy Business. Your suggestions would surely help me with the same. Please give me more information regarding this business opportunity.
  • 64. Ashley Sneddon said on 5/14/2010 4:54:10 AM
    I am wanting to start a solar energy in South Africa. Please help. Thanks.
  • 65. S. Howard said on 5/14/2010 2:05:40 PM
    Do you have insight to new technology in your professional field? Are there any newsletters that you recommend to stay up on the latest solar and renewable energy technologies. WE are starting a new business in USA and need all the help that you may offer. how about distributors or manufacturers looking for distributors.. WE are looking for that opportunity..
  • 66. Douglas Drew said on 5/17/2010 2:17:03 AM
    Brisbane Queensland Australia - We are starting a Solar energy business which aims to provide solar farms with in the city. Specialize in Shopping center do you know any companies who already specialize in this area.
  • 67. Winkle said on 5/17/2010 7:10:30 AM
    Please let me know how to start solar energy business in Delhi, NCR. Whats the procedure?
  • 68. ANANTHRAJ said on 5/18/2010 4:58:38 AM
    yes this is an interesting subject that one should venture in not only for ourselves but also for the nation. Hence i am interested. Can u pl send the full details of this proposal in north karnataka. Regards, Ananthraj
  • 69. pradeep kumar said on 5/19/2010 7:33:32 AM
    I AM FROM SOUTH INDIA TIRUPPUR THE KNIT GARMENT CITY PLS GIVE TIPS FOR SOLAR ENERGY
  • 70. Jahanzeb Shaker said on 5/20/2010 6:30:14 AM
    Hi, I am from germany and I want to start a solar energy business in pakistan, but I don´t know what kind law restrictions there are in pakistan. how is it possible to start a business like in pakistan? Please give me some information. It would be so kind of you.
  • 71. GORDON ARTHUR said on 5/20/2010 7:23:34 AM
    HI, am from Takoradi in the western region of Ghana and a very much ardent follower of solar energy technology. I am considering venturing into solar energy business and i need all the supports i can.
  • 72. Cody said on 5/22/2010 11:03:15 AM
    Hi all, we have been venturing in solar energy business for 10 years. should nay needs or help, please contact us at: info@xiduer.com/CODY
  • 73. Cody said on 5/22/2010 11:07:52 AM
    Hello all, we are sell solar panes and LED light, if you have interest for it, please contact me, I will send details to you, anything you want, please contact me: info@xiduer.com
  • 74. Haro said on 5/25/2010 6:01:40 AM
    I'm from Kolkata (India). How I can start solar energy business here? How I compare solar energy with conventional energy? Is solar energy cost effective with conventional energy?
  • 75. rao said on 5/27/2010 7:12:34 AM
    I am from Kerala, India, where we get sunshine throughout the year. So I think solar energy is best suited here. Please advice me on the biz proposal
  • 76. gurdayal Daultani said on 5/30/2010 6:39:17 AM
    I am based in Vashi with Science background & interested in diversifying biz in Solar field. Any help in this direction would be appreciated.
  • 77. Rakesh Singh said on 6/2/2010 2:23:30 AM
    Delhi NCR, interested in solar business. Need more information and the investment range. Rakesh -9015531459 rakesh.190585@gmail.com
  • 78. R.K.Sharma said on 6/3/2010 1:52:48 AM
    Dear sir, I have started solar energy business with servicing / repairing and AMC old system which are not in working condition. I want to start new installation of the systems. Please let us know what should I do. Thanking you, R.K.SHARMA 9350888116.
  • 79. sanjay singh said on 6/3/2010 12:22:26 PM
    Dear Sir, I am interested to do this business in delhi, India. Kindly provide me details how to start this business. Thanks
  • 80. vijay said on 6/3/2010 4:26:43 PM
    I am interested in starting solar energy venture in visakhapatnam, andhra pradesh. kindly provide details vijay gvijjay@gmail.com
  • 81. Lakshmi Prasad J said on 6/4/2010 6:21:05 AM
    Hi... I want to start solar business in AP. Pls help me with all the info.
  • 82. rambabu said on 6/4/2010 11:33:39 PM
    Dear Friends, I am eagerly looking for solar products dealership in prakasam. If u aware of this plz let me know who to approach. Regards rambabu 9640782388
  • 83. prasanna said on 6/5/2010 5:35:06 AM
    hi sir, i want to start solar energy business in kadapa, chitoor districts in andhrapradesh state. our area has got highest record temperature at every year. plz send me details about the total project
  • 84. Rashid Shaikh said on 6/7/2010 4:39:55 AM
    Hi, I am really impressed with idea of Solar energy business, kindly forward me the required information for further process of the idea for the region of Mumbai, India.
  • 85. RANA said on 6/13/2010 11:43:40 AM
    Hi, I am a resident of Phillaur, a small town at Punjab, Pl. guide me whether this opportunity could be availed here and means required to do so. Also, please give some ideas about to start this business.i.e.capital money reqd, land reqd., whom to contact, and various data required connecting to start the above business. Thank you.
  • 86. Debendu Haldar said on 6/14/2010 11:56:23 AM
    Hello, I want to set up a business ( Sales and service ) for solar systems in Dhanbad ( JHARKHNAD ).
    1. Please help me with the estimate to start up with the business.
    2. Whom do I contact for some hands on about this revolutionary product?( Input of the product and some training to understand the working of a solar system ).
    My contact info :- 09911402320 till the end of July 2010 and then would change to 09934378714. Thanks for your co-operation in advance.
  • 87. PRAVIN KADAM said on 6/18/2010 2:16:38 AM
    HI I AM FROM INDIA-MAHARASTRA-MUMBAI-BORVLI-400 092 I WOULD LIKE TO START A BUSINESS IN SOLAR ENERGY CAN YOU PLS GUIDE ME
  • 88. Vijay Tewari said on 6/23/2010 7:32:46 PM
    Hi, I am in Lucknow, U.P. I want to start a solar business here. What should be done and whats the investment.
  • 89. kesava chandra raja said on 6/26/2010 10:54:28 PM
    sir i am from vishakapatnam and doing generator sales i would like to know more about the solar products and potential in marketing in coastal AP
  • 90. deepak kushwaha said on 6/30/2010 9:29:21 AM
    Sir i am interested to start the solar energy business i am based in delhi kindly provide me the essential details. regards deepak kushwaha
  • 91. hiren gada said on 7/4/2010 1:18:46 AM
    hi, i m hiren gada from mumbai india. currently i'm doing a food business in the name of HARRISON FOODS. now i'm very very curious about solar energy and i want to start solar energy business in mumbai and in maharastra. i have a very strong hand in marketing. so please kindly help me to start my new business and please reply as soon as possible. thank u.
  • 92. R.Ramesh said on 7/4/2010 5:24:04 AM
    Helo am having 16 years experience in solar pv module manufacturing plant designing and development od solar modules from 3W to 400W, selection of raw material, solar machinaries, supplier development, establishment of QMS and process line. Interaction with TUV, UL, BRE, ETDC, CPRI, CQAL, SEC, for solar product approval. And also interaction with global customers, handling of customer support, Any investors want to enter in solar energy business please call my cell no: 09845111580
  • 93. muktighosh said on 7/4/2010 9:42:58 AM
    I am from memari, west bengal is a small suburb. I would like to do solar business. Please tell how I can start this business. How much money and space require.
  • 94. Kory said on 7/13/2010 12:50:22 AM
    Hi, Please send more information on the solar business. I have a construction business in Medford Oregon
  • 95. Bill said on 7/26/2010 4:39:51 AM
    Inquiry about this business opportunity for Sydney Australia Thanks Bill
  • 96. srinivas.kothakota said on 7/26/2010 9:43:50 AM
    respected sir/madam, i'm srinivas.k from hyderabad, i'm interested in establishing of small scale industry.present scenario due to large volume of consumption of electricity, as it become costlier to use, i planed to encourage business in solar energy. i heard that indian government is encouraging for this solar energy utility products. i'm from hyderabad, andhra pradesh, india.
  • 97. Ken said on 7/27/2010 12:03:34 PM
    I have been building Solar Panels for over a year now and found out that I can build better and a lot cheaper than any industry on the market. I am thinking about going into business and install commercially and some residential. Missouri based company needing quality people. kgemi@centurytel.net
  • 98. kvv ratnareddy said on 7/30/2010 2:41:47 AM
    I am not having any idea on solar energy system, firstly I would like to study theoretically & practically about conversion of solar energy into electrical energy. I am living in vizianagaram ANDHRAPRADESH, near by where can i study about this. please suggest me & guide me
  • 99. Theophilus Theodore said on 8/7/2010 5:50:44 AM
    Hi, Interested in starting my own business, for all type of solar energy saving,water heaters, lighting, A/C, chillers etc. send me the technical spec cost, at present in oman.
  • 100. rukma maryada said on 8/9/2010 9:53:51 AM
    Hi i am interesting start business solar energy system in rural area. could u give me the details of how many acres land i need and how much money need to start business and how its works like present business suchivation like competition . could give me the reply i would like to appreciate you. thanks for your time
  • 101. Manoj Kumar said on 8/22/2010 12:29:59 PM
    I am Manoj Kumar. I have an idea in renewable energy sources will change the life of peoples in India. I need venture capitalist where he can spend around 2 cr and will run the business like a charm. I am AVP IT in Suisse Bank. Many Thanks, Manoj Kumar
  • 102. zulfikar magsi said on 8/25/2010 3:25:27 AM
    hi, i am zulfikar magsi and i am from hyderabad pakistan. I would like to start solar energy business because these days pakistan is engulfed in energy crisis. Please guide me to start solar energy business because pakistan has huge market and will remain in energy crisis for years to come. Thanks.
  • 103. priyanka said on 8/29/2010 10:29:22 AM
    i am interested in setting up solar power system for electricity in west bengal, can you please tell me whom to contact or where to contact regarding this issue.
  • 104. KALIMA CAPITAL FINANCIAL SERVICES P LTD said on 8/30/2010 1:10:12 AM
    We are an advisory and financial consultant for the renewable energy projects. We fund these energy projects. We would be interested in turnkey solutions for the same. Kindly contact us at 9820124145
  • 105. SWARUP KUMAR GHOSH said on 8/31/2010 2:45:39 AM
    I am an Engineer (M.Tech). I like to start a business on assembly and utilization of SOLAR SYSTEMS in different appliances. I like to have a proper training (in Hyderabad) also before the start. Please advice regarding the steps of procedure, technology, marketing etc. My mb. 09030126495, e-mail: skgets@gmail.com
  • 106. manish said on 9/3/2010 8:25:26 AM
    Please guide me. I want to start a solar or renewal energy business as like a trading in small level. Pls. tell me full details. How can apply CST, RST, INTER STATE SALE-PURCHASE, GOODS, EXPORT-IMPORT, TAN/TIN no. , VAT, etc. registration process. thanks.
  • 107. ANAND said on 9/4/2010 2:20:10 AM
    I want to set up small unit for manufacturing Solar Energy Cell in Jabalpur, M.P., INdia. Can you pl guide me what are investments requirement & customer support?
  • 108. Subhash Chand said on 9/7/2010 2:21:43 AM
    Hallo, I am Subhash Chand from Delhi/NCR, India. I am highly interested to do solar business but due to no proper guidance and other information i am not able to take step. Also i would like to know that if any add/loan/subsidy is available from government. Where can i get complete training for this product and knowledge of how to start this business in short period?
  • 109. Subhash Chand said on 9/7/2010 2:40:09 AM
    Hi, One more thing i would like to confirm that, is any person will contact me in regard of of my inquiry about solar energy business starting. Kindly call me on this no. 09810677403, 9013601274. Thanks !!!
  • 110. Shruti said on 9/10/2010 2:25:31 AM
    I want to have dealership or tie-up with any germany based manufacturer of solar lights for substations in India.So Kindly send me details of the procedure to start a business.
  • 111. Subhash Chand said on 9/11/2010 6:32:43 AM
    Dear Sir, I am very impressed after reading your couple of articals about different business method. I am looking for become a dealer or distributor of Solar Power Energy products like Solar energy panels and other alternate of electricity. Would you please guide me that how i can start this business or find a potential market for the same. I would thankful to you if i will get a proper knowledge of chain of product. Thanks & Regards Subhash Chand 09810677403
  • 112. praveen said on 9/12/2010 12:18:24 PM
    I am a resident of Bangalore interested in getting into business in Solar Power products. Can you help me with some specific advice on how to go about. Any reference or guidance cells in Bangalore which can help me..
  • 113. Prasenjit Banerjee said on 9/13/2010 8:42:11 AM
    Hello, I am an MBA/Engineer and have about 18 years of experience in IT. I am very fascinated by the solar renewal energy. Heard Nano solar will have a big time. I want to get involved in term of manufacturing or doing business. Expecting a response. I am from Delhi, India. Regards Prasenjit
  • 114. B L Pandey said on 9/14/2010 5:57:22 AM
    Hi, I am very much interested to do solar energy business in Nepal. We have to face up to 16 hrs power cut problems in a day during the dry season. Will you suggest me how start solar business, what type equipments are required. Thank you
  • 115. Rajendra Verma said on 9/18/2010 1:01:08 PM
    Hi, We are end to end solution provider for Solar Power Energy - Solar power Plant (Small, Mid and Large Size), Solar equipments all type, Bio Gas solution. Please contact for more details on my email id rajendra.verma@s4e.co.in to startup any Solar Project/business.
  • 116. Abhijit Sengupta said on 9/22/2010 6:26:45 AM
    I am from Kolkata India. I’m looking for some guidance and suggestions on Solar energy- as a business, Since I don’t have any idea about it, But looking to start up only after a technical knowledge of this technology as a business, I am interested in all aspects of this work including training and certifications needed to get started. I’m having a hard time finding reliable information anywhere. Looking for suggestions, I need some help on it. Thanks in advance My mail ID abhibristi@gmail.com
  • 117. maryclara said on 10/4/2010 1:29:49 PM
    i am interested in starting a solar energy business in gujarat. i know that gujarat government has already started with but still there are many villages around the district of vadodara that do not know about it. and i want to catch up the market before it is tapped. please tell me about the whole setup of the project. and how much investment is required, because at present i will be unable to invest a single penny but knowing my potential i am confident that i will be able to do the same. thank u.
  • 118. Rajaramdev Sharma said on 10/9/2010 10:23:17 AM
    Hello Dear, I am in the field of Automation products since 1999,I did all type of jobs in automation line,like maintenance,project handling & execution,than sales.Now i want to switchover in the field of solar,planing for my own small business.where i can earn upto 1.5 lakh/month.If any suggestion for me pls do rgds
  • 119. SRINIVASAN said on 10/14/2010 11:20:37 AM
    We need distributors all over india to market our solar led indoor and outdoor lighting. Please get back to me whoever interested through-peesolar@gmail.com
  • 120. maryclara said on 10/17/2010 5:13:00 AM
    hello friends i am interested to market solar lamps and also start it as a small business, anyone interested for marketing their on a good commission basis i am ready for the same so kindly write to me on my mail. maryclarag@rediffmail.com. thanks
  • 121. gurdip said on 10/18/2010 9:27:21 PM
    still i do not have a business but i wanna a start business in solar energy if you have good products relating to solar energy send me the detail. now i am in electrical field having own company in installation in electrical, thanks
  • 122. Sandeep polisetty said on 10/23/2010 5:47:30 PM
    hi all, I am a student of IIT Kharagpur , since i am still a student i m not posting any question on starting business, but i have access to the best profs and also research labs, so if u need any technical know how or management related queries i can work on them for you. What I get...some experience for when i become an entrepreneur. CONTACT ME:sandeep06011991@gmail.com 0r +91 9735334676
  • 123. Yanni Scordis said on 11/6/2010 10:54:58 AM
    I live in Malawi. Currently we are experiencing big power shortages around the country followed by a badly run power station full of unexpected faults and power sharing.I feel there is a huge requirement for solar energy in the country. Kindly assist with valuable information of suppliers and also how to go about opening an outlet selling sloar energy products and related items. Thank you in advance
  • 124. mercy dsouza said on 11/12/2010 6:31:35 AM
    I live in Mumbai. Would like to start making solar lanterns for people who dont have electricity and also those who have to suffer from load shedding especially students. Thank you
  • 125. ajay sharma said on 11/14/2010 5:15:01 AM
    We are a consultants for Solar Business and we can help people in start the solar Business. We are a company with consultant from Europe who are already having Experience more than 10years in Renewable Energies. Kindly contact us for any query regarding solar or any renewable Energy. Ajay Sharma, 09731885958
  • 126. Ab said on 11/24/2010 1:49:00 PM
    i would like to start a solar energy business and would require some guidance and help on the same. Kindly call me on 9177200077 who can help out....
  • 127. dilip rau said on 12/25/2010 1:44:10 AM
    i am interested in starting renewable energy business pl contact me in this regard
  • 128. ajmal ali said on 12/25/2010 3:41:10 PM
    i am a pakistani working in abu dhabias plumbing supervisor. i have a good know how of electrical also i want to start some own business in daska punjab pakistan. send me some details about solar energy business. regards, ali
  • 129. pushpa said on 12/26/2010 8:58:19 PM
    Dear friends, I too am interested in renewable energy. I wish to find out which is better for the Ontario climate, wind or solar energy? Where can one buy the cheapest but also reliable solar cells, in the world which are also cost effective in terms of transportation? I am restating the city, state and country: Port Credit is the name of the city, Ontario is the name of the state, Canada is the name of the country!
  • 130. Nirmal Choudhury said on 12/28/2010 4:37:51 AM
    i want to become a distributor of solar products in guwahati, assam. currently i am OEM of Escorts and Greaves silent dg sets. Please Response.
  • 131. Sharl Lurie said on 1/6/2011 3:22:53 AM
    I am considering starting a new venture in Solar Energy, your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Best Regards Sharl Lurie.
  • 132. vivek said on 1/16/2011 7:58:47 AM
    i have a good knowledge about solar sector. If any body want me as a assistance in there business i will be thankful to them.mail me at vivekchhalotre@gmail.com
  • 133. Binny George said on 1/20/2011 2:09:27 AM
    hi, could someone help me with complete detail;s of how start a solar panel business. please email me to : george_binny@hotmail.com
  • 134. Nizarali said on 1/24/2011 6:21:59 AM
    Hi, i want to start solar energy business in mumbai, pls send me the guidelines how to start and from where to buy at low cost etc. Thanks
  • 135. Ravi Chander said on 1/25/2011 7:57:58 AM
    I would like to know about solar energy related business opportunities in India including franchise, dealership, equipment manufacture, etc. Rgds A.S. Ravi Chander
  • 136. Bheki Langa, SOUTH AFRICA said on 1/26/2011 8:52:04 AM
    I am very interested in starting a solar energy business within South Africa, the demand for solar energy is rising in SA as electricity is tight since we share our power plants with other countries. Could you assist me by telling me the essentials in starting and running a Solar energy business. Thanks.. in advance!
  • 137. a krishna said on 1/28/2011 1:12:05 AM
    I am very much interested in starting solar energy business in Andhra Pradesh, India. I would like to know the details of institutions who will give the training on this field. Thanks & Regards, Krishna
  • 138. Jaspreet said on 1/29/2011 8:57:10 AM
    I am from punjab want to know how to start business in solar power and also if it can help in commercial farming as electricity is needed in huge amounts if not then people use a lot of diesel. I would like to know how and where to learn and the requisites for running a successful solar energy business. Regards, Jaspreet
  • 139. Hukum Singh said on 2/1/2011 12:28:58 AM
    Hi, I am from Madhya Pradesh. I want to start a small business in solar power devices. Kind of sales and service. I am electrician so hopefully i can take the knowledge quickly in this field. Please help me with your advice and suggestions. My email: cool_asdesert@yahoo.com
  • 140. gurdip kuddu said on 2/7/2011 7:11:38 PM
    i am doing electrical business in canada(ontario). i have a electrical company doing electrical work in ontario and now i wanna start a solar energy in residential and commercial. i want the details
  • 141. jugal periwal said on 2/9/2011 8:58:29 AM
    i m jaipur ( rajasthan ) based & i want to start solar business pls send me the guidelines how to start and from where to buy at low cost.due to no proper guidance and other information i am not able to take step. Also i would like to know that if any aid/loan/subsidy is available from government. Where can i get complete training for this product and knowledge of how to start this business in short period, what is minimum investment & man power etc. in starting of business.my mail id is radhikacomp@yahoo.com
  • 142. Rama Krishna said on 2/10/2011 12:59:59 AM
    I am interested for having a dealership for solar energy equipment, how to start up the business
  • 143. wafa said on 2/17/2011 7:43:24 AM
    Hi! I am from canada and I want to know more about Solar Energy business e.g about its training,cost of training and every other detail.Thanks
  • 144. nitesh thakur said on 2/26/2011 2:02:49 AM
    i want to start a solar power plant in chidrwala near haridwar. with solar dish panels, please tell me the process to do it and also the cost of the plant.
  • 145. jacky said on 2/26/2011 7:15:01 AM
    ZAZA, this is jacky from China solar energy products exporter and we are factory.IF you are interested in exporting that kind of products, plz contact with me my email:solarenergy2011@hotmail.com
  • 146. amrik singh said on 3/1/2011 1:42:18 AM
    hi frnds, I am 21 yr old passionate about renewable resources in this era of globalization interested in establishing of small scale industry or a dealership for solar energy equipment, in mumbai looking for little guidance(any consultant) and any passionate person like me as a partner. looking fwd for your queries & suggestions. plz contact amrik26@gmail.com
  • 147. Jittender Parmar said on 3/1/2011 4:58:10 AM
    Hello I am form Andhra Pradesh, India I would need your help in starting up Solar Energy business I would like to know about its training, cost of training and every other detail related to the product and cost of the equipments required. Thanks in advance, Regards, Jittender
  • 148. Shashikant Rao said on 3/3/2011 4:35:09 AM
    Sir,We are interested in starting the Solar Energy business in Uttar Pradesh,We have the experience in this field. We are interested in dealership/service provider for the concept. We need you guidelines how to start the business. thanking you
  • 149. Alice said on 3/4/2011 4:08:36 PM
    Any manufacturers need a dealer/distributor for the Dutch Caribbean; Curacao, Bonaire, St Maarten, St Eustatius, Saba and Aruba. We are willing to work together in these markets, as it is in it's babe stage for renewable energy. The demand is increasing,as the tariff for energy is increasing, we would like to work only with certify renewable products.
  • 150. Saurav said on 3/5/2011 4:28:12 PM
    I am from Orissa a State with Rich in Minerals ,Some area in Our place without electricity facilities, farmers still use diesel to run water pump for irrigation etc. I would like to start solar energy business, solar pump, village electrification by solar, solar cooking, solar lighting in individual home. As i have 10 acres of land . i would like to set up a solar field in that area, could you please provide more information on this. Orissa (Rajgangpur) india. Waiting for your quick response Regards Saurav Sarangi indianahills2003@gmail.com
  • 151. venkat allanki said on 3/7/2011 1:51:21 AM
    venkatallanki99@gmail.com. I am from Andrapradesh, i don't have any financial investment, but i have local people interaction, what i do.
  • 152. Raghunath expert adviser said on 3/7/2011 8:17:48 AM
    @venkat allanki, sorry boss this business needs lot of money. if you don't have finance then you will have to arrange it. there are ways to generate it, if you have local people to support you then you can collect money by promising to give them a good return. You will also have to check with your state electricity board on energy purchasing. If they have no such plans like Gujurat then this is not a kind of business for you.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 153. Rishabh Jain said on 3/10/2011 10:56:53 AM
    dear mr. Manoj Kumar, i have the required amount to start the solar power plant project in Sikar, Rajasthan, India if you can guide me i will be obliged . contact: rishabhjain89@gmail.com
  • 154. Pikou Punjabi said on 3/12/2011 5:06:50 AM
    Starting a solar business is more expensive than wind turbines /wind energy. It is however the fastest growing renewable energy business. I have a plan to make a CONSORTIUM of small investors of min $50,000 each investing in land firstly for a huge solar farm. Then getting debt or equity funding for a solar project, where, the basis of the land alone can fetch us huge profits, besides the PPA agreements with the government to buy back solar energy produced and fed into the grid. I am looking for partners who are interested in doing this in Aurangabad, Near Poona, in India.
  • 155. emma nweke said on 3/13/2011 10:35:46 PM
    pls i want to start solar business in port harcourt , river state of nigeria. help me out
  • 156. ranjitsinh mohite said on 3/15/2011 4:29:30 AM
    i have much more land for this business, and i want to know how to start this business, financial requirements, and contact details for more information.
  • 157. krishna said on 3/15/2011 5:23:07 PM
    Hello, I am form Andhra Pradesh, India. I would need your help in starting up Solar Energy business. I would like to know the details like the investment required to set up a production unit, offered trainings and other details related to the product. Thanks in advance. Regards, Krishna
  • 158. nabil said on 3/16/2011 10:46:58 AM
    i am from maharashtra and need to start a business in this field, i will really appreciate your help on advising me the proper protocol and the amount needed for this. Regards
  • 159. B.R.Dodani said on 3/21/2011 6:41:37 AM
    I am based in Pune India and want to learn / know how and understand Solar Project Development. what it takes for Solar Projects. also please let me know if is there any person or training center can teach me?? Thanks
  • 160. RAKESH KUMAR said on 3/22/2011 7:27:51 AM
    i want to start a business in solar energy field. i want to start a business of installation and services of home based equipment of solar product. plz guide how i can do this. i based in hansi distt. hissar haryana. my e-mail id- rk_saini64q@sify.com
  • 161. PRASHANT MHATRE said on 3/25/2011 4:45:21 AM
    i want to start a business in solar energy field. initially i want to start small setup for installation and services of home based equipment of solar product. then as business grows i am looking forward for industrial products plz guide me. my location is mumbai but i am interested to concentrate in ruler area of my district . Ph No. 9324376929
  • 162. Ashwani Kataria said on 3/27/2011 4:21:58 AM
    i want to start a business in solar energy. initially i want to start business of installation and services of home based equipment of solar products. plz guide how i can do this.
  • 163. Jacky Bruce beginner adviser said on 3/28/2011 8:31:26 AM
    Alice: may be we can cooperate with you plz contact with me. my email id:solarenergy2011@hotmail.com

solarenergy2011@hotmail.com

• 164. Dinchen Bhutia said on 3/29/2011 11:54:45 AM
    I am I.T.I.(electrician) passed & i live in Kalimpong( West Bengal ) based & i want to start solar business pls send me the guidelines how to start and from where to buy at low cost. due to no proper guidance and other information i am not able to take step. Also i would like to know that if any aid/loan/subsidy is available from government because i am I.T.I. passed. Where can i get complete training for this product and knowledge of how to start this business in short period, what is minimum investment & man power etc. in starting of business.
  • 165. Angelo Defensor said on 3/30/2011 5:25:16 AM
    I want to put up solar energy business in the Philippines. I want to make use of the sunshine there. Please give me guides how to start the business and what investments will I be looking at. Thanks.
  • 166. Jacky Bruce beginner adviser said on 3/30/2011 8:19:54 AM
    Dear Dinchen Bhutia, it's a great idea of doing business in solar energy products first you need a lot of money and more important you have you local markets... ... we are manufacturer of solar energy products, if you are interested in that you can add my email :solarenergy2011@hotmail.com and we can talk in details.

solarenergy2011@hotmail.com

• 167. Dovin M. Bagalawis said on 3/30/2011 2:05:00 PM
    Hello I am from Angeles City Pampanga, Philippines. I just finish completing my business permits and other documents to open up a solar energy business here. I am a solar hobbyist, i just completed assembling my fifth solar panels at 120W each. I am very much interested with the potential of this kind of business. I earn and help the environment. Any help, guides, training or advice from you will be highly appreciated... Currently I am Regional Sales Manager for Bostik Philippines, I am very much eager to learn the solar energy business! My contact Number: 63 045 6247195, Mobile Number : 09157293349 / 09239096343
  • 168. Jacky Bruce beginner adviser said on 4/1/2011 12:17:14 AM
    Dear Dovin M. Bagalawis ,we are manufacturer which produced high quality solar energy products such as solar panels, if you are interested in, plz contact with me in more details my email:solarenergy2011@hotmail.com

solarenergy2011@hotmail.com

• 169. Seyha Ngy said on 4/5/2011 12:39:58 AM
    I am interested in doing solar manufacturing business in my country, Cambodia. There are many business opportunities in Cambodia since some area is missing electrical power. Please guide me where to start. Contact me at seyha.ngy@gmail.com
  • 170. Rahul Chopra said on 4/5/2011 2:21:22 AM
    Hi, i want to start solar energy business in mumbai, I am interested in doing solar manufacturing business in my country later on too. pls send me the guidelines how to start and from where to buy at low cost etc. Thanks Contact me at rahul15jan@gmail.com
  • 171. Bhagath said on 4/6/2011 2:49:49 AM
    Hi this is Bhagath, i am from Hyderabad India. i would like to start Solar Energy Business. kindly guide me what is the procedure and formalities. what is the investment and what is the marketing strategies and also would like to make solar panels to use in rural areas as roof to generate energy.kindly guide me.
  • 172. Lenin said on 4/7/2011 1:17:56 PM
    Hi, i am looking for a good suggestion regarding the solar energy business in my place Imphal, State Manipur, India, where people get nearly 6 hrs only of electric supply. whom and which company i should approach.
  • 173. Satyavir Singh Tanwat said on 4/10/2011 1:18:40 PM
    Sir, I am from electrical profession (Electrical Engineer)and wants to start solar power business in Delhi NCR, West Bengal rural and Haryana rural areas. please guide me how to start this business including training in Delhi areas.
  • 174. girish mishra said on 4/11/2011 3:28:23 AM
    hi, i am from marketing field have done pgdm(marketing) want to start solar project in small amount in northern region in india due to my on network suggest me process how to start in business in bundelkhand region
  • 175. AL said on 4/13/2011 2:39:06 PM
    I WANT TO START MY OWN SOLAR AND WINDMILL GREEN ENERGY CO. IN ALBANY, GA USA
  • 176. M.Magar said on 4/20/2011 1:49:04 AM
    Hi well, i too want to start a solar power business in the remote area of nepal. How i manage a minimize cost to sale for all villagers in nepal. Pls suggest me as possible. How much it cost pls anyone let me know the reasonable information...thanks
  • 177. Ahsan said on 4/20/2011 4:31:09 AM
    I want to start my own business of solar Energy at rawalpindi Pakistan .Will u please tell me from where i can get training and how should i start the business.
  • 178. JOEL MNONG'ONE said on 4/24/2011 6:29:50 PM
    am Joel Mnong'one from Tanzania , East Africa would like to know how can i get the proper information so that i may start to do this business in my country to do away the poverty.
  • 179. roopal shukla said on 4/26/2011 6:30:05 AM
    Hello Sir, This is Shweta Singh from ENERGIZED SOLUTION PVT.INDIA.LTD. I got your mail address from internet, actually we are working in solar lights system and solar inverters. So we are looking our customer for dealership or end user. If you are interested kindly reply by mail or call 8602471983. Thanks & Regards, Shweta Singh Energized Solutions Mobile: +91 8602471983
  • 180. dip sharma said on 5/3/2011 3:03:33 PM
    hello sir, i am from ahmedabad,gujarat,india.i am very keen to start my own solar business,pls let me know how much capital is needed to start the business and what is the rate of net return in this nature of business.pls revert back to me on above mail address. thanks
  • 181. Vikas S Bhardwaj said on 5/14/2011 3:56:44 AM
    solar business : I plan to start in Kolkata, West Bengal,India a small Solar Business. Please "how much minimum capital invstment required, rate of return, machineris required, etc. I have passed CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT.India Regards. V S BHARDWAJ.
  • 182. ABDUL RASHEED said on 5/17/2011 10:54:14 AM
    I am Abdul Rasheed from Hyderabad AP INDIA. I want to have complete details of starting "SOLAR PANELS" Mfd business. To start with on smaller scale n latter in a big way. Pl. help me with complete know how about it. Thanks A.Rasheed 09866035965
  • 183. amerigovispuci said on 5/19/2011 10:26:19 AM
    i am pastor amer eredao i am interested in solar business. i am from bataan philippines... here is my number 09187852521 please inform me how...
  • 184. avijit chatterjee said on 5/23/2011 6:57:05 AM
    i am avijit chatterjee from uluberia, howrah looking for an innovative business like solar energy related business please tell me how to start this business from where i got some training and funding. my mobile no is 9143223354/8981459984
  • 185. Brijesh Kumar Singh said on 5/27/2011 12:29:28 PM
    Hello, I am Brijesh Kumar B Tech In Electronic & communication and Currently i am doing Job In Telecom Field. But Now I want to Do business and also i am interested in solar business. and i am interested to setting up this Business in UTTAR PRADESH, MADHAY PRADESH and BIHAR Location. can Any Body are interested to spread there solar business in these location if yes then contact me on-09454938506 or brijesh204@gmail.com
  • 186. Thirumal marugan v said on 5/31/2011 5:40:04 AM
    i am, currently engaged in agriculture related business in a semi rural area named panruti, tamilnadu, india. i am seriously considering towards, starting a business associated with solar energy. kindly guide me in doing so. thank you .
  • 187. Veera Alexander said on 6/1/2011 8:20:12 AM
    I am working as electrical Engineer in a Textile plant. I Very much interested to start associated business with Solar energy. Required guidance.
  • 188. Gohar Ali said on 6/3/2011 3:11:59 AM
    Hello, I m Gohar Ali (B. Tech Electronics)from Pakistan. i want to start the solar energy business in Pakistan. So please advice me about the Solar Energy business. Thanks
  • 189. Ola Tijani said on 6/3/2011 8:56:48 AM
    Hello, my name is Ola Tijani. I have been very interested in this subject as many of my fellow country men have suffered undulyb with the lack of uninterrupted electricity supply. This affects both rural and urban areas of the Nigeria. Of late, there is a desire to change things for the better by the privatization of the main utility company operators. Whilst this is underway, I would like to start a small scale solar energy company and would be grateful to receive the information required to do this please. My email address is: olatijani05@gmail.com. Many thanks.
  • 190. madhu simha said on 6/5/2011 3:13:58 AM
    i would like to start solar energy business as i have very good contacts of builders and architects which the only investment i have
  • 191. Gopalakrishnan Nair said on 6/6/2011 11:26:37 AM
    We are already into electric contract activities and are interested to start Solar energy business, we are getting inquiries as well. Please advice the next stage. Also provide details of dealers.
  • 192. SJ PRASAD said on 6/13/2011 2:54:25 AM
    Hello, This is Mr.Prasad from Hyderabad, India. I am interested to start up a business model based on PV Solar energy System products. Please tell where and how i can get the required information and knowledge to do so. thanks
  • 193. Robi Das said on 6/13/2011 4:03:42 AM
    I want to start a solar business beginning with Kolkata then its suburbs and finally the entire state of West Bengal and Orissa. My business office will be from my residence at 183, Park Street, Ground Floor, Kolkata - 700 017. Phone No ; 22845563 (R) and 9903236098 (M). Kindly send me detail informations vide catalogues, prices, commission entitlement etc and training in this respect. Thanks, Robi Das
  • 194. RK Singh said on 6/13/2011 6:28:36 AM
    Hello all, I have some good idea regarding a solar energy in Telecom sector, Now a day Telecom facing more problems regarding energy, Up to now i worked in telecom power management unit & controlling all peripheral device in telecom. For that i worked as design & developed hardware as well as software. From so many day i am studying about solar energy development, i can develop total that telecom device but i want to business in that field. i need a help in marketing. If any one ready to do marketing with us, so we can start own business with this project. My contact no. is 08374250150 - RK Singh from India.
  • 195. Vikas gour said on 6/18/2011 8:51:28 AM
    dear sir i am from nagpur maharashtra india . i dont have any idea about solar energy business, but i am sure if u guide me and give proper channalised information. i can think about to start, if it is possible for me. i am searching for a business.
  • 196. S.mishra said on 6/23/2011 1:15:22 PM
    Dear sir, I am interested solar energy business. how can I set up power plant? I am located in bhubaneswar (orissa). Please give me guidance.
  • 197. cully johnson said on 6/25/2011 9:30:29 AM
    I am interested in starting in aransas pass texas. corpus christi area
  • 198. sanjeev honnali said on 6/25/2011 12:43:35 PM
    dear sir i am from ranebennur.haveri-dist karnataka india . i dont have any idea about solar energy business, but i am sure if u guide me . give proper channalised information and training. i can think about to start, if it is possible for me. i am searching for a business. in our place i am ready to invest nearly 10 lack
  • 199. Pravinth.K said on 7/3/2011 8:53:11 AM
    Dear sir I am interested in solar energy business.But i dont have any idea about solar energy business,so pz tell me how to start?how i get the training ?and also to know minimum investment required ? i want to start the business in Madurai Tamilnadu. Waiting for your early response guide me in getting the knowledge of starting the business.
  • 200. subrata ghosh said on 7/9/2011 3:55:22 PM
    i subrata ghosh from west bengal. i want to start total solar power system in home, office and house. please total guide me about this things. e-mail- subrata.ghosh_mba@rediffmail.com