Start a Newspaper Business

Newspaper business is a daring and challenging business that anyone can start. As long as you have the drive and great competence, you can start a newspaper business successfully.

If you are planning to start a newspaper business then you have to be serious about it because aside from it is very challenging to run, you will also have so competitors that are already trusted by people.

You must also have that kind of drive and passion and make sure that you are really decided to start one. Starting this business may require hard work and dedication plus you must have strategies on how you can win the market.

Before launching your newspaper, you must first do a general survey or research on how much interest does people give in reading newspapers. You also have to know what types of news they usually have interest in, meaning, you have to know what they want to see in a newspaper. Study your competitors and know what people like in this papers why they are patronizing it. You have to create ways on how your paper will stand out. It can be in the type of news, the contents, classifieds, the layout, etc.

In order to be safe with your cost and be sure with people’s support of your paper, you may decide first on what type of newspaper and how often will it be published. Think of providing a full newspaper with complete elements or something that is more like a tabloid. You may also choose if you will publish it in a daily basis, weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly. The research that you have done in the first step will give you an idea on what options to choose in this step. Just remember to always start small then improve little by little as your audiences grow in number.

For your newspaper to be legal, obtaining permits to run a newspaper in your area or state is the next step. You can contact your county or state about the requirements in the registration of your business. Of course, you need to submit the complete requirements, pay the fee, and know more of the laws that can affect your business.

Hire reporters and make sure that you have screened them with the help of a credible psychologist. The number of journalists depends on the needs of your newspaper. Also hire individuals for the layout of your paper. Well-trained and updated staff on the trends of newspaper reporting must be hired. For publications, make sure that you have already built a good relationship with an accessible printing press or web press. Hire a professional editor or you can be the editor.

Advertise your paper before your first publication and it should continue. You can also contract with local newspaper services and have them deliver your papers to an area with greater target market. You can also create free versions of your paper and then place it in some stores or tactical areas. To sell, keep your papers at a competitively more affordable price.

• 1. kandan said on 7/28/2010 9:20:12 AM
    sir i want to start a local newspaper in pondicherry what is the procedure to start how much it cost what are the materials to start this one
  • 2. Khan Kareem said on 9/15/2010 6:17:11 AM
    Hi, Mr Kandan, You can Start a Newspaper in Pondicherry, but tell me whether you want to start a Print Newspaper or an Online Newspaper. Contact me on capitalsms@gmail.com
  • 3. Prashant Bohare said on 1/31/2011 3:52:26 AM
    Sir, i want to start my newspaper firstly in city then in state . what will be its procedure of registration and then successful market. prashant bohare, (092294-33739) Gwalior(madhya Pradesh) India
  • 4. mohit dadheech said on 4/17/2011 6:43:49 AM
    sir i want to start a newspaper in jaipur then in city . what are the legal procedure of government for registration and how much money is sufficient for that procedure . i am mohit dadheech from jaipur , rajasthan . contact no: +917737357496
  • 5. ajith said on 5/27/2011 12:35:16 AM
    i am preparing start an online news paper with unique features. interested may contact in +91-9072819849/ 9447586014.
  • 6. Dipankar DasGupta said on 6/28/2011 2:05:44 AM
    Sir, I want to start a small English weekly newspaper in Salt Lake, Calcutta. I would be obliged if you please guide me with procedure details, cost etc. My mobile no. is +91-9433918477.
  • 7. thabang said on 9/17/2011 5:37:14 AM
    hi so how does one go about to start a print newspaper or online paper please advice eamilmashiloanethabang@rocketmail.com
  • 8. Moses Manskanu said on 10/4/2011 11:55:11 AM
    Hi I want to start a newspaper business in Sierra Leone, West Africa, can you help with how to organise the business, staff needed, equipment and materials, and the finances needed? Thanks
  • 9. PRAHALLAD SAHU said on 1/12/2012 8:36:40 AM
    sir i want to start a daily newspaper in BALASORE. What is the procedure to start how much it cost, what are the materials to start this one. CONTACT NO:09337498169
  • 10. SANCHITA said on 3/20/2012 5:04:34 AM
    Sir, Please let me know the legal formalities to start a news paper in Odisha
  • 11. arun luhariwala said on 4/4/2012 10:51:55 AM
    i want to start a news papper in jaipur rajasthan. i need your help thanks
  • 12. balaji.r said on 5/27/2012 12:51:40 PM
    I want to start a local newspaper in bangalore tell me whats the rules and formalities and documents
  • 13. Bhaskar said on 6/24/2012 5:36:12 AM
    I want to Start a local newspaper in coastal andhara region, so tell me procedure.
  • 14. Godwin said on 6/25/2012 10:18:13 AM
    Hi i would love to start a newspaper business in Tanzania, east africa, how do i do it? what are the steps to follow and what are the necessary machinery and cost expectations?
  • 15. Richa said on 7/12/2012 10:18:06 AM
    Dear sir, i want to start local newspaper tell me about whole procedure of legal requirements(license)and the minimum cost to start this project. please give me this information in my email id. thank you!!
  • 16. SUNITHA said on 8/21/2012 8:01:35 AM
    sir we wish to start local news paper. Please tell me the procedure to register and the initial cost. It will be 4 pages evening daily in local language initially please. ThanksĀ®ards
  • 17. Tunde said on 10/4/2012 8:15:46 PM
    Sir, i want to start a bi-monthly newspaper business that will be based mainly on political activities in my state, what are the steps i need to take in other to be successful in it. Besides i hold a B.A Degree in history and international studies. Am i qualify to practice journalism?
  • 18. prosper said on 10/5/2012 10:07:30 AM
    I'm prosper from nigeria. incase you want to start sport newspaper you can contact me. I'm a writer I can be feeling you with any club news every time. which will make your sport news paper for faster. and if you need any christian book writer who can feed you concern the good living things about what can make a good christian also contact me. I do all kind of writing. I'm from detail state nigeria. contact me on +2347054477239. Or prosper_sero@yahoo.com
  • 19. FREDDIE MZILA said on 10/11/2012 11:26:24 AM
    as young people we want to start a free community news paper that will help our youth get more information on bursaries, scholarships, info. on things happening around. we are at Diepsloot, North of Joburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
  • 20. Sivaprakasam said on 10/14/2012 9:52:08 AM
    Hi, i want to start my weekly news paper in my area at Tamil Nadu, India. Can u please let me know the procedure of getting a License from Govt. As well as let us know the tools which we used to design the News Paper pages.
  • 21. Arunkumar said on 10/22/2012 9:53:30 AM
    I would like to start a bi-monthly news paper in my home town. kindly let me know the rules & norms to get the license as well as the tips to stand out from other papers. eagerly waiting for the reply.
  • 22. Ajit Gorule said on 10/25/2012 6:43:29 AM
    Vile Parle East Mumbai 400057 Mharashtra. I would like to start a weekly news paper in my home town. kindly let me know the rules & regulations to get the license as well as the tips to stand out from other papers. i hope your valuable support will recd as soon as possible. Thanks, Ajit Gorule 9769062975
  • 23. Dinah Raphesu said on 11/2/2012 10:19:43 AM
    I want to start a local community newspaper in polokwane
  • 24. solomon makgobatlou said on 11/13/2012 3:57:54 AM
    Hi i am from South Africa and i would like to establish a news paper for my location in Tembisa. in a way i want people to understand issue that are sophisticated in News easier. i need help on how to establish the whole thing... Thank you
  • 25. solomon makgobatlou said on 11/13/2012 3:58:59 AM
    i need it to be print since access to internet is an issue
  • 26. ankit sehga said on 11/24/2012 8:13:09 AM
    sir i want to initiate to start my news paper with lot of innovative ideas, which can help our society to develop as well as it is will be gr8 for the indian economy, the best newspaper seller in India, so i need a guidance which will help me to reach the top. i assure you that within 1 yr i Pune, Maharashtra. ankit 9730495589
  • 27. anaiayarajmanieswaran said on 11/26/2012 1:29:51 AM
    sir I start in news paper in aundipatty taluk, theni dist. tamil nadu state so any diddles in materials
  • 28. girish katara said on 11/27/2012 4:29:13 AM
    sir i want to start my news paper in agra. Please tell me how can i start it?
  • 29. abdul azeez said on 11/28/2012 11:46:37 AM
    sir i would like to start a weekly newspaper in my city. what are the legal procedures to start one, and from whom should the permissions to be asked. city chennai tamil nadu
  • 30. Haris Tak said on 12/16/2012 1:56:10 AM
    I want to start a newspaper in Kashmir Valley and highlight the atrocities committed on Kashmiri Muslims by Indian Army. How much will it all cost. My nespapers name will be The Koshur times . In kashmiri the Kashmiri citizen and language is called Koshur.
  • 31. Gunaseelan said on 12/19/2012 7:47:22 AM
    Hi sir, I am Gunaseelan. I planned to start a weekly advertising newspaper in my area, first only local advertising only like yellowpage. What is the procedure of that please help me.
  • 32. aman haider said on 12/30/2012 1:21:51 AM
    hello sir, sir i started a newspaper of which i received a rni no, sir i want to know the further procedure of filing and how much time will spend in filing paper. it's a daily newspaper.
  • 33. Rajesh Beniwal said on 12/30/2012 6:49:13 AM
    we are publishing Navjeevandoot[weekly]. want to know if we have certain rules to follow from RNI before having it online {website}. we have RNI no. already. Kindly try to tell us. thanks.
  • 34. nitin deshmukh said on 1/4/2013 11:56:47 AM
    how to start video, internet, news agency, print media internationally
  • 35. Debabrata Bhattacharya said on 1/4/2013 2:17:13 PM
    I AM INTERESTED TO START A NEWSPAPER (WEEKLY) SIMULTANEOUSLY FROM KOLKATA AND ASANSOL MOSTLY ON THE EDUCATIONAL ISSUES AS A FRIENDLY GUIDE TO THE STUDENTS OF ALL AGES. PLEASE TELL ME THE WAY OF GOING FOR THE REGISTRATION AND OTHER FORMALITIES TO ENABLE US TO START THE PUBLICATION. CONTACT NOS: 09804124250 / 09230565060. D.BHATTACHARYA
  • 36. CB Veerabhadraiah said on 1/10/2013 6:39:37 AM
    Dear sir, i want to start local newspaper (in local language) tell me about whole procedure of legal requirements(license)and cost of registration etc. please give me this information in my email id. thank you!!
  • 37. sangram said on 1/14/2013 2:33:55 AM
    the legal formalities to start a news paper in Odisha. pls also provide the detail procedure to start a daily news paper
  • 38. rajan paul said on 1/17/2013 4:15:14 AM
    what types of qualification need to start a newspaper business, and also the maximum startup cost per area
  • 39. nijandhan said on 1/19/2013 12:48:29 PM
    sir, i want to start newspaper advertisement publishing in pondicherry, i need some help about the procedure. will you help,. thank u.
  • 40. Jagan Mohan Rao Anisetti said on 2/8/2013 7:34:44 AM
    Hi I am interested to start a daily local News Paper at Visakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh State in INDIA. Kindly give the guidance to establish in proper way. Regards Jagan Mohan Rao Anisetti
  • 41. Meenakshi said on 2/26/2013 1:02:08 AM
    sir, my company wants to start a weekly newspaper and magazine in jaipur. Can you please tell me the procedure to start it. Please reply me asap. Thank you
  • 42. PRAVIN CHAVHAN said on 2/28/2013 10:11:32 AM
    THANE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA. SIR, I WANT TO KNOW THE DETAIL PROCEDURE, LEGAL PROCEDURE & VARIOUS COST & FEES ASSOCIATED WITH STARTING A NEW ONLINE & PRINT NEWSPAPER. KINDLY GUIDE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. THANKS
  • 43. Bhagchand Vachhani said on 3/26/2013 6:05:40 AM
    Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh sir i want to start online newspaper please tell me the full procedure for start an online newspaper and what are the basic requirements of it?
  • 44. sawgat ul alam said on 3/27/2013 3:44:52 AM
    please inform me about the rules & systems to open an online newspaper in Bangladesh
  • 45. nitesh gour said on 3/28/2013 10:34:31 AM
    sir i want to start a newspaper weekly for womens ,in bhopal , how to start ?whats the rules plz tell me
  • 46. sumit said on 4/1/2013 8:53:33 AM
    sir i wish to start an advertisement newspaper in northeast. so i would like to know the procedure and other legal government formalities to be fulfilled. my mail id- sumitshill@yahoo.com binunguso@rediffmail.com
  • 47. vinodh Gowda said on 4/4/2013 6:27:05 PM
    i want to start a local news paper in Bangalore, kindly let me know the whole procedure.
  • 48. blueparadize said on 4/9/2013 7:38:03 AM
    Hi sir, I muthu willing to run a local neighborhood newspaper in Chennai. I hope i can receive a bunch of good ideas from you.. can't I?
  • 49. simon wells said on 4/10/2013 7:15:14 PM
    fort wayne indiana. i want to print a month tabloid african american geared newspaper that will cover local state regional national and international cultural social entertainment. economic news they will be distributed directly to black churces. how do i market advertise and distribute them and its general cost outlay
  • 50. dinesh jain said on 4/14/2013 7:05:46 AM
    in banswara ( rajastha ), i want to stat a national newspaper. please tell me how to start a newspaper. please also explain the fall in spending.
  • 51. mahesh said on 4/19/2013 11:06:38 AM
    hi sir this mahesh i want to start a daily news paper. what is the producer and what is the min cost. what is the legal position. Guntur andhrapradesh.India
  • 52. Rajat Agrawal said on 4/20/2013 1:32:14 AM
    Hi My self Rajat Agrawal i want to know the procedure of registration a news paper agency actually i want to launch a news paper for Uttar Pradesh. My home town is Dist Etah in Uttar Pradesh India. Kindly help me.....
  • 53. aviva said on 4/22/2013 1:57:23 AM
    Hi. i want to start a small news-sheet in Delhi and Gurgaon. What would be the legal requirements for this?
  • 54. astha garg said on 4/25/2013 3:07:17 AM
    Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Hi, I want to know how can i create revenue for my newspaper, it is running from last two years
  • 55. Shannan said on 4/30/2013 6:27:12 AM
    I am starting an online newspaper, do I need city permission to do this and a license? For State of Nevada Pershing County.
  • 56. brian nwiiinga said on 4/30/2013 6:48:23 PM
    I want to start a local news paper in Zambia, what materials do I need to put in place to kick start?
  • 57. sonu said on 6/1/2013 1:41:55 PM
    i want sell newspaper in my town how can i do this 9781772641 call and tell me
  • 58. Jayalakshmi said on 6/13/2013 6:23:44 AM
    Sir, Please let me clarify whether the newspaper registered in Chennai, Tamilnadu state can published in Pondicherry state.
  • 59. vishal sharma said on 6/13/2013 12:52:20 PM
    Sir, i want to start my newspaper firstly in city then in state(j&k) . what will be its procedure of registration and then successful market. Vishal sharma, (8055347044) j& k v.y.sharma35@gmail.com India
  • 60. ram sahai sharma said on 6/20/2013 7:52:37 AM
    Dear sir, We are interested to start a daily news paper with minimum of 50000-75000 copies per day. what is the producer and what is the minimum cost and time for making it self supportive. what is the legal position. Which is vible city in madhya pradesh.
  • 61. M ALI said on 7/2/2013 5:51:44 AM
    Dear Sir, i want to start my own daily news paper agency in district level. please advise us what are the basic requirement for machinery and all. how much should be the minimum budget to run this agency.
  • 62. bablu singh said on 7/9/2013 10:03:17 AM
    Dear sir, i want to start my own daily newspaper in imphal, manipur. tell me what are requirement for opening a daily newspaper and how much money will be needed.
  • 63. Mccaswell khumalo said on 7/18/2013 2:47:57 PM
    Helo sir, i will like to start a community newspaper in my township in leeudoringstad. south africa. what's are the requirements?
  • 64. Bijaya Kumar Sahu said on 8/4/2013 2:50:05 AM
    Respected Sir, Through Internet web search, i have read your article regarding starting own publishing company. Sir, i like to publish News in Bhubaneswar initially and later in all over orissa on Employment,Tenders,Results,Classified Ads and local requirement of jobs. So, kindly suggest me, how to start this by step by step, with minimum initial investment. I would be obliged, for your kind reply and suggestion. Thanking you Sir. Bijaya Kumar Sahu.
  • 65. N.K.Singh said on 8/11/2013 7:14:27 AM
    Please tell me:
    1. Can I independently be the owner and Publisher of newspaper?
    2. I can print the newspaper ( weekly) as magazine with any local printer, Will I have to take permit/agreement form printer?
    3. What is the difference between Publisher and Printer.
    Mail me: email.nirajsingh@gmail.com
  • 66. ABHIJIT BHANJA said on 9/12/2013 5:30:41 AM
    I am in media sector in Kolkata for last 20 years. Have full team with me for Marketing, Editorial and Circulation. I, as a designer, am ready to head the organization. Interested companies/individuals may contact with me for further discussion. Call 9830189683 or email me at abhi_bhanja108@yahoo.com
  • 67. neha said on 9/18/2013 9:08:15 AM
    Hi Sir, I want to start a devotional newspaper, could you help me out in the process of starting it.
  • 68. SAROJ said on 9/19/2013 12:07:50 AM
    Dear Aspirants, if you are looking out to start news paper .kindly contact me for all procedure .i will not charge any thing for desire informations. email me for informations saroj@live.com
  • 69. Rishikesh Kulkarni said on 9/22/2013 2:02:50 AM
    wish to start Local News Paper, Required information on Permissions required, Registration procedure,
  • 70. Rishikesh Kulkarni said on 9/22/2013 2:05:39 AM
    required information on to start Local News paper in Mumbai, Permissions Required, and Registration procedure
  • 71. Shahnawaz Khan said on 10/8/2013 8:49:12 AM
    Dear Sir/Mam I would like to start news supply agency international or national level please send me the details about the registration process. To whom I have to do the registration & what amount I have to spend in Delhi. +91-9958494549
  • 72. SD.Anwer said on 10/12/2013 7:37:29 AM
    Sir I want to start webnews on the internet what tools required ,Where should be taken permission/License . please inform me. I am waiting for your replay.I use Telugu software My town name is Siddipet ,Medak district. Andhra pradesh state.
  • 73. Chandrashekar B said on 10/20/2013 5:48:59 AM
    Hi I am interested to start advertisement Tabloid Paper at Local Place Chikmagalur, Karnataka State in INDIA. Kindly give the guidance to establish in proper way. which license is required & How do a license what expenses for do a License (RNI). Regards Chandrashekar B
  • 74. R.LAKSHMIKANTH said on 10/25/2013 8:53:34 AM
    pl give the procedure to start a tabloid(primarily advertisements) in chennai/Tamilnadu
  • 75. Anil said on 10/28/2013 7:42:20 AM
    Dear sir / Madam. I want start new local newspaper in kannada language that is online/ print . please tell me what procedure about newspaper publishing. as soon as possible reply please
  • 76. venkat said on 11/3/2013 12:12:20 AM
    Dear Sir, required information on to start Local News paper in hyderabad, Permissions Required, and Registration procedure
  • 77. ANAND said on 11/5/2013 6:56:01 AM
    Hi sir, I am Anand. I planned to start a weekly advertising newspaper/magazine in my native place. The above magazine is just like FREEADS AND ADMAG PAPERS AS RUNNING IN BANGALORE AND OTHER MAJOR CITIES. What is the procedure of that please help me. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE REGISTRATION AND OTHER LICENSING FORMALITIES TO ENABLE US TO START THE PUBLICATION. CONTACT NO: 09844234866.
  • 78. Shadab inamdar said on 12/1/2013 2:05:35 PM
    Sir, I wanna start my newspaper monthly basis for that what process I have to do for getting a license plz help me. I am from Nashik maharastra
  • 79. Ashwin said on 12/1/2013 2:47:02 PM
    I want to start a local classified in Chennai. I want to know how to start it? What would be the minimal investment if I start from home? I plan to print a paper of 4 pages of 2000 copies to be circulated in two areas of Chennai city. Is it I have to register it in RNI? My minimum investment potential is Rs.30,000 only. Please clarify. Thank you.
  • 80. Ideal-M said on 12/5/2013 10:51:31 AM
    I want to start a local classified paper in Sangli ( Maharashtra ). I want to know how to start it? Is it I have to register it in RNI? tell me about whole procedure of legal requirements(license)and the minimum cost to start this project. My minimum investment potential is Rs.100,000/-. Thank you. PLZ Mail me at : cybermandal@gmail.com
  • 81. M.C.Rodrigues said on 12/7/2013 4:35:16 AM
    hi, i am planning to start a new weekly newspaper in bangalore ( only bangalore initially). if anyone out there is interested in partnering with me, please feel free to call me at 8553478806, Regards M.C.Rodrigues.
  • 82. Palash Kanti said on 12/9/2013 1:24:11 PM
    Hi, i want to start a weekly 8 pages tabloid size local newspaper.About Project plan & legal procedure.
  • 83. Abdulrazaq A.Y said on 12/11/2013 4:44:14 AM
    Hi, am a photo journalist working with no media house for now, so if you need one, you can call:+2348108757776 or +2348073726121
  • 84. Wilson Ramothata said on 12/15/2013 1:54:10 PM
    I am in the process of starting a local newspaper in Lephalale, Limpopo, South Africa. I want to know the cost of printing a 20 page full colour tabloid size newspaper. Do advertisers pay for their ads before going to print?
  • 85. M Z SAMAR said on 12/17/2013 3:17:13 AM
    Sir/Medam I would like to inform you that I want to start Daily Evening News Paper in Urdu Language. What is procedure & requirements Expenses for registration of news paper. Please help me in this regard. Thanking You Your's M Z SAMAR Phone No 8333009796
  • 86. Vikas Gupta said on 1/2/2014 11:35:02 AM
    Hello sir, I am looking for your valuable feedback and expertise opinion on the business plan that I have with me for a weekly Newspaper in Barielly (Uttar Prdesh). People who are interested in Partnership or discussion on this stream of media sector may feel free to contact me at- +917838184748 or vikas.gupta4748@gmail.com. EVERY SUGGESTION COUNTS...!!
  • 87. karthi said on 1/9/2014 4:22:42 AM
    pls what the procedure for start the newspaper business, cost and legel rules, pls lead me quickly
  • 88. mahendra gahalot said on 1/15/2014 3:04:05 AM
    Sir, i want to start a news paper in jaipur. so plz full information give me. Mahendra gahalot. mob.09829172418
  • 89. portia said on 1/28/2014 8:03:38 AM
    hi my name is portia, i'm already busy starting my own newspaper on sunnyside pretoria. i have my staff ready but we dont have equipment an i dnt know how are going to get the equipment pls help
  • 90. Varun Kumar said on 1/29/2014 7:23:34 AM
    Hi, My Name is varun Kumar I am eager to start a local news paper in my district at Tamil Nadu. I have watched out information about how to get licensed in RNI and where is it located in chennai, i just want to know whether i want to get permission in RNI is Enough or want to get permission in District collector office or in Both Department and how much will it cost to get a license for starting news paper and for printing press i had discussed with one press. Initially i want to produce little amount of papers and increase it later regarding to customers requirements. I just want know only about license cost. pls mail about this information.
  • 91. Dhawal Jadhav said on 1/31/2014 6:00:16 AM
    I want to start a magazine in Gujarat. Please help me out
  • 92. sunil swain said on 1/31/2014 9:48:54 AM
    I wanna start a english magazine in Odisha, India. Plz guide me the formalities required for this. +917735106196
  • 93. Anirban Bhowmick said on 2/7/2014 9:46:06 AM
    i want to start a new magazine in my hometown. plz guide me . thanking you .
  • 94. rahul said on 2/7/2014 11:55:52 AM
    sir, i want to start daily newspaper business and i want full info......
  • 95. Eliyajar Panjugula said on 2/16/2014 1:34:32 PM
    sir my name is eliyajar panjugula we wish to start local news paper in krishna dist, Andhrapradesh. Please tell me the procedure to register and the initial cost. It will be 4 pages evening daily in local language(Telugu) initially please. Thanking you. My mobile no : 07799113353, eliyajar.panjugula@gmail.com.
  • 96. pankaj said on 2/18/2014 2:46:45 PM
    please contact me 9221462054. I need your assistance
  • 97. S.SAHADEVAN said on 2/19/2014 9:25:35 AM
    sir my name is sahadevan. we wish to start local news paper in nagapattinam (dist), tamilnadu. Please tell me the procedure to register and the initial cost. It will be 4 pages evening weekly or fortnighty in local language(tamil) initially please. Thanking you. My mobile no : 08608459962.sahareporter@gmail.com
  • 98. y satish kumar said on 2/20/2014 1:18:19 AM
    i have interest to start new paper business. cell:7416231997. please send the requirements Thank u y.satish kumar
  • 99. Harpindar singh said on 2/25/2014 2:48:12 AM
    Sir, i want to start a news paper/ Ad classified Paper in My City. so plz full information give Mr. Harpindar Singh. mob.08126510000
  • 100. digpal singh said on 3/9/2014 4:59:09 PM
    Sir I want to know cost of 6 page newspaper print cost.. can u tell me
  • 101. Shubham Sharma said on 3/17/2014 1:53:43 PM
    I have to start my own newspaper in J&k ,So please tell me that how can I start and also what r the requirements for that. Please give me a full information about that. 8716013950
  • 102. krupakaran esj said on 4/2/2014 9:01:50 AM
    dear sir , i am interested in starting newspaper publication. pls suggest me in this regard ,what are all the essential qualifications and legal proceedings in starting with. i am based in mysore karnataka
  • 103. rajesh said on 4/5/2014 4:08:00 AM
    pls i want start weekly newspaper in chennai. this is my no 9940575950
  • 104. Sharif said on 4/17/2014 1:49:16 AM
    How can i start a monthly bangla magazine and where from we get permission and how much money we need to get permission. Dhaka,Bangladesh,1207.
  • 105. Ajay manthri said on 5/3/2014 3:37:21 AM
    Hello sir good aft noon, my self Ajay manthri i from Andhraprdesh Some district, i got a plan that i want to start a news paper which is free of cost and depends on classifieds n advertisements with limited distribution, we need some proper information about printing cost ,paper cost and extras details, could you plz send information as soon as possible, Thanking you, 9059674155
  • 106. patty said on 5/19/2014 1:06:26 PM
    I am thinking about taking over a local free classified paper but he has not registered or license it what do I have to do and how do I go about doing it
  • 107. SABARIMUTHU A said on 6/4/2014 7:17:33 AM
    Hi I am interested to start advertisement Tabloid Paper at Local Place tamilnadu SALEM, State in INDIA. Kindly give the guidance to establish in proper way. which license is required & How do a license what expenses for do a License (RNI). Regards
  • 108. udhaya said on 6/7/2014 2:46:37 PM
    hi anybody want the news website, i will provide you, call me a full information about that. 9944128734
  • 109. Repalle.ShanmukhaRao said on 6/24/2014 1:07:42 AM
    sir. please send me details to start a online telugu news paper at hyderabad (AP)where i apply for license, and legal formalities. Thank you.
  • 110. Repalle.ShanmukhaRao said on 6/24/2014 1:14:52 AM
    Sir, Please send me details to start an online telugu news paper at Hyderabad(AP) where i apply for license and what is legal formalities. contact me My email shanmukhi.repalle@gmail.com mobile no 9492113609
  • 111. k.Sathishsriram said on 6/26/2014 1:59:41 AM
    Sir, i want to start a weekly free local newspaper in my own town in tamilnadu. what is the procedure to register it. pls help.
  • 112. sipho said on 7/1/2014 5:39:02 AM
    hi sir i'm in south africa, gauteng province. i want to start a community newspaper, but i want to know which organisation i go to for legalities,license etc.coz already i have a registered business. please help.sjmdunusana@gmail.com
  • 113. Manoj Madhavan said on 7/2/2014 1:55:07 PM
    Hello Sir, I need to start a local advertisement like a supplement which goes with every news paper to all residence. I would like to know if any registration, legal or administration rights is to be taken before starting. Please advice. We have already planned things.
  • 114. MAHLATSE PHALADI said on 7/15/2014 12:41:38 AM
    Dear Sir, My name is Mahlatse frm South Africa Limpopo. I would like to start a weekly print local newspaper in my community. Can you please assist with Cost, and license registrations.
  • 115. yuvraj singh said on 7/24/2014 4:04:09 AM
    Dear friend if you want know about all details about how can newspaper starting than mail me and cont. me i can advise you..my cell no 09829410051 and email id yuvrajsinghh@gmail.com
  • 116. RAVIKUMARAN.R said on 7/27/2014 10:26:15 AM
    hello sir I want start a advertisement free circulation paper what is the procedure for Coimbatore, please guide me.thanking you.
  • 117. tinyefuza park said on 7/31/2014 1:40:25 AM
    hi i would like to start a print news paper here in uganda,kampala and then may be to the entire country. but i dont have finances yet because am just a student so tell me how i can mobilise resources, advertisers, some journalists, news and about registration of it and the fee that is required.more so if i am subjected to tax holidays since the business has to first be self sustaining. thank you
  • 118. R.prasanth said on 8/18/2014 7:12:31 AM
    sir, am prasanth i want start a political newspaper in pondicherry ... please ur procedure
  • 119. santhoskumar said on 8/20/2014 1:38:24 AM
    i am starting local news paper in chennai avadi, Tamil nadu, India, please help me how to procedures
  • 120. Abhinash Mohanta said on 8/22/2014 2:53:15 AM
    Sir , i want to know the legal procedure to start a online magazine ??
  • 121. Arivazhagan said on 9/13/2014 8:26:22 AM
    sir, i want start a local news paper in kumbakonam and surrounding area (i.e:delta district ). What is the procedure for start and registration detail. how to approach the govt. Please advice, We have already planned things. Business Location : kumbakonam,Tamilnadu. Thanks and Regards, Arivazhagan +91 8870456768, +91 8939869410
  • 122. kumar naik said on 9/26/2014 1:36:54 AM
    Dear sir, my name is kumar naik and my education 2nd puc incomplete I will start the news paper any problems. lakshmijeeva74@gmail.com, 9538946331 contact me
  • 123. kumar naik said on 9/26/2014 1:41:37 AM
    title name "Banglore information" I will start this newspaper give me permission. email address lakshmijeeva74@gmail.com". contact me 9538946331
  • 124. Kuma Mrati said on 9/30/2014 2:16:48 PM
    I want to start a print and online paper in English that will cover a province. please advice me on what to do. thanks
  • 125. tarek said on 10/23/2014 3:55:49 AM
    can you help me online news open in bangladesh. how much cost this
  • 126. Jaymin Patel said on 10/23/2014 8:42:57 AM
    I want information to start online & print newspaper in Gujarat. Can you give the info of how much it cost & what is a procedure to get. which kind of permission are needed . please give me details of it.
  • 127. Naggy said on 10/26/2014 8:39:41 AM
    Dear Sir, I would like to start a weekly newspaper first in district and afterwords in State Uttrakhand. I would like to know the complete Legal procedure and cost for it. Thanks, Naggy, naggyforyou@gmail.com
  • 128. nishank said on 10/31/2014 12:42:50 PM
    I want to start daily tabloid in dehradun, please suggest me budget including press machinery, raw material cost & strategies for success in business. Regards, Nishank Sarohi
  • 129. Dwarakarajan said on 11/1/2014 8:45:08 AM
    Chennai, Tamilnadu, India, Sir i want to start a Daily Newspaper and it shall be published in all over Tamilnadu. Could you guide me what are the legal procedures and how much i've to invest initially for state level publishing. kindly reply me by dwarakarajan@gmail.com. expecting your precious reply soon. Thanks with Regards, R. Dwarakarajan 9962758723 / 7806942425
  • 130. Prashant Mane said on 11/1/2014 1:16:43 PM
    Hi Sir, I want to start Weekly News Paper/Periodic in local Language Marathi focusing Rural trends at District level in MH, Could you plz brief me in mail the complete registration details. Thanking you.....Prashant
  • 131. Kaustav Das said on 11/6/2014 11:57:21 PM
    We are going to start a weekly print tabloid in Siliguri(North bengal) with a expert media team based on Social awareness/entertainment/sports/education/politics/socioeconomic/international new. If any one wants to contact for any further planning for development or fund or any sponsor or any share stack please contact me as early: 9830866900. regards.
  • 132. Raju Pal said on 11/11/2014 2:38:21 PM
    I want to start a monthly photography print tabloid in kolkata. plz. brief me about the starting procedure (eg. registration, etc.)
  • 133. BJ Langa said on 11/13/2014 11:25:54 AM
    I started a newspaper in 2010, dealing with presidency and Upper-room discourse. We are looking forward to Launch it in 2015 in SA and Botswana. Thank you.
  • 134. karan ohri said on 11/16/2014 8:05:46 AM
    Cost involved many factors. Find here the cost of 4 page normal newspaper. Cost of plate approx 400 rs. For colour it take 8 plates and for black n white 2 plates. Printing and paper cost. Approx 1.70 rs b/w and 2 for colour. If copies will more cost may reduce. Glaze paper has more cost.
  • 135. hellokailash said on 11/18/2014 2:15:51 AM
    to start an online e-newspaper contact me on my e-mail address hellokailash@yahoo.com for your country ,state , district or for your trade magazine etc. or any other topic of your choice
  • 136. Arshad Tharani said on 12/8/2014 6:56:40 AM
    Just starting an online news in Mumbai will require same license as for a newspaper? Please advise.
  • 137. Pudens okeke said on 12/19/2014 5:58:07 AM
    I need not only ideas, but also the necessary machines and equipments one can start with
  • 138. Rafi said on 12/24/2014 8:16:54 AM
    I am planning to start newspaper in kerala , i want to know where i can print my multi color paper at cheap rate .Please contact me 91-9791133997
  • 139. Swapnil Chavan said on 12/27/2014 12:36:01 PM
    Creating an whats app group for this discussion. Send ur no on 8655758363
  • 140. anil kumar said on 1/5/2015 2:39:24 AM
    Hi Sir I am Planing a Online e magazine how much cost for registration.
  • 141. Vipul Chokshi said on 1/21/2015 11:49:55 AM
    Sir, please help me to start a weekly news pepar in vadodara gujarat.
  • 142. Shubham Sharma said on 1/24/2015 2:11:40 PM
    I want to start my daily newspaper, wts the procedure for and how i can achieve this
  • 143. mr.khan said on 1/30/2015 2:15:17 AM
    hi @kareem, this is khan from bombay,can you guide me.i want to run newspaper in bombay at state level,what are the proper steps. please contact:9172786972/9699990103
  • 144. Shwetha S said on 2/5/2015 2:46:51 AM
    I am from Bangalore.. Badly want to start a newspaper here.. Please guide me regarding the cost.. My target is a 20 pages tabloid newspaper.. 14 coloured.. 6 black and white pages .. Tell me the cost if it is 1000 prints and for 10000 prints.. And for 100000 prints.. Kindly help.. My mail is shweforyou@ gmail.com
  • 145. umapathy.p said on 2/9/2015 3:16:45 AM
    am umapathy am leaving chennai kodambakkam my no.9551234469 i want to know how can i start paper business selling or distribute and how much invest start like this business
  • 146. Philani Zungu said on 2/24/2015 7:24:51 AM
    Hi Sir, i'm a Communication Science Scholar at the University of South Africa in Durban, South Africa and interested in starting a print tabloid. what are the steps to follow in terms of registration.
  • 147. Rajagopal said on 3/31/2015 2:16:01 AM
    Hi, I want to start Newspaper business in my local area (Arupukottai). Its like Advertisement newspaper (Ex. Talk media, Times) which is running in chennai. so, like that i am going to start. That area its developing. Lot of business its going on. Hence, i have selected that area. So, i need your help and suggestion to improve my self. My Contact No: 99520- 74466 / 9791034762.
  • 148. usha.r said on 4/7/2015 5:31:09 AM
    I want to start an online magazine. I am in Theni. What is the procedure and formalities? Some body says some affidavit has to be filed in egmore court. Pl let me know? Somebody says there are some authorised agencies also to get the permit.
  • 149. Roni Sheikh said on 4/11/2015 2:20:37 AM
    Dear, Sir I want to open a online newspaper. My question:
    1) Is it needed to take any permission from any where?
    2) If I run this business without any permission then what kind of problems have to be suffer?
  • 150. Rajem Khan said on 4/15/2015 5:01:07 AM
    Sir I am starting a weekly tabloid on local city of bihar need publications information in india. with cost .Thanks for help
  • 151. MUTHU said on 4/21/2015 5:30:40 AM
    Hi, I planing to start Weekly Advertisement News paper business in Tamilnadu. Free distribution to people every week. Please help me what are the legal procedure of government for registration and how much money is sufficient for that procedure. Muthu 8190970888
  • 152. mahipal said on 4/21/2015 6:42:10 AM
    Dear sir, i want to open a online news paper. Is it needed to take any permission? Help me
  • 153. Tebogo Anthony said on 4/28/2015 9:02:44 AM
    Good day, I'm interested to know which programmes do I have to use to produce a high class newspaper? I want to start a newspaper which will address challenges in our communities in South Africa. It must mostly focus on Local content, have adverts on employment opportunities, be informative to youth about opportunities within the province
  • 154. Frank Gare said on 5/13/2015 6:55:46 AM
    I would like to start a community newspaper and i have already made quotations with the graphic designer who will be printing the entire paper and assisting with the layout, what i would like to know is the procedure to follow with regards to licensing, already i have journalists and an editor. I live in South Africa(North West Province)
  • 155. Nagaraj S said on 5/25/2015 6:48:18 AM
    Hi friends, This nagaraj from tamilnadu, I wanted to start a newspaper with partners for conveying messages to people i like to see it is not only as a business and also should have brave to face any problem. Whoever has same thought mail me at s.nagarajbe@gmail.com,
  • 156. d t sudhakar said on 6/11/2015 8:18:29 AM
    want to start a news paper of mine
  • 157. Umesh said on 6/18/2015 1:25:37 PM
    What are the legal procedure in gujarat regarding new news paper launching.
  • 158. rahul said on 7/3/2015 2:32:32 AM
    hi, I want to start printing local newspaper in western uttar Pradesh and uttarakhand. need suggestion @ 9873676033
  • 159. Themba said on 7/24/2015 5:46:23 AM
    good day, i would like to start a local newspaper am based in South Africa, in a small community called Kaalfontein.
  • 160. Sathiyamoorthi said on 7/31/2015 7:46:13 AM
    Sir i will start local newspaper in vellore. pls guide me mobile no 9791686442
  • 161. Goitseone Baron frans Gaanabo said on 9/18/2015 1:03:27 AM
    i want to start a news paper is print news papers in South Africa,please help me with the formalities and the procedure that i should follow.please contact me on:bgaanabo6@gmail.com or on 0826368305
  • 162. sasanala. srinivasarao said on 9/23/2015 1:19:52 PM
    I want to start a daily news paper at andhra pradesh in south India.Please help me with the formalities and procedures that I should follow. Please contact me on 7093799091 and also meet with my mail.sasanalasrinivasarao@gmail.com
  • 163. G.P.Agarwal said on 1/12/2016 4:44:32 AM
    Please send me details about requirements including financials for starting a weekly or monthly newspaper.
  • 164. Vigneswaran said on 3/1/2016 12:36:44 AM
    Please send me details about requirements including financials for starting a weekly or monthly newspaper at Vadaperumbakkam, Chennai 600060.
  • 165. prince said on 3/4/2016 12:42:34 AM
    Want to start daily local news paper in rajasthan, please suggest me budget including press machinery, raw material cost & strategies What would be the legal requirements for this?for success in business.
  • 166. Ravi Ranjan said on 3/27/2016 5:44:09 AM
    Sir I want to start local newspapers in Patna Bihar.sir please tells me procedure to start this challenging business.Mobile ?? 8544419061
  • 167. kinara emmanuel said on 4/5/2016 12:02:40 PM
    I would like to start a local news paper in one of the local laguages in uganda[ dhup'dhola].please advise me.
  • 168. Raghavendra said on 5/5/2016 12:14:32 AM
    I want information to start online & print newspaper in Andhra Pradesh. Can you give the info of how much it cost & what is a procedure to get. which kind of permission are needed . please give me details of it.
  • 169. Rakesh. N said on 6/9/2016 9:18:00 AM
    Hi, After started the Local New Paper company. Which is the process? Like Department and its responsibility to print in paper. Regards Rakesh. N
  • 170. vishal said on 6/11/2016 2:27:01 AM
    Dear Team, We want to start the newspaper please tell me the whole procedure.Regards, Vishal Rana,9833519339.
  • 171. Ramesh said on 6/20/2016 3:51:08 PM
    I am planning to start newspaper in Mayiladuthurai Tamilnadu, i want to know where i can print my multi color paper at cheap rate .Please contact me 91-9944666792
  • 172. Manish Ruparel said on 6/25/2016 2:21:52 AM
    I WANT TO START A LOCAL NEWSPAPER IN AHMEDABAD. I NEED A CONSULTANT FOR THE COMPLETE PROCESS RIGHT FROM RNI REGISTRATION TO DESIGN PLANNING,PRINTING,COSTING,DISTRIBUTING.PLEASE CONTACT ON manishruparel79@gmail.com.
  • 173. samim said on 7/4/2016 9:15:58 AM
    i want to open a local employment newspaper. please tell me procedure
  • 174. ambarish said on 7/21/2016 1:58:58 AM
    I want to start kannada news paper... kindly tell me about expense..and all. if any financial assistance is available from state information dept?
  • 175. Venkateswara Rao L said on 10/19/2016 12:19:59 AM
    Hi, i want to start weekly News Paper in my Place at Andhrapradesh, India. I would like to know everything starting from getting the license to planning and budgeting. How do I get the editors, reporters, designers and get it printed.
  • 176. Rudradutt pandey said on 11/19/2016 11:01:10 PM
    Hello, Sir/mam Want to start daily local news paper in kalyan ambanath ulhashnagar badlapur vagni Neral , please suggest me budget including press machinery, raw material cost & strategies What would be the legal requirements for this? for success in business. please contact me 8097321051/8693874121 regards rudradutt pandey
  • 177. himanshu sharma said on 11/20/2016 5:34:30 AM
    Sir, I want to publish a newspaper in kanpur city & uttar Pradesh. What is procedure for registration & how money is require to open it. please help me
  • 178. PRALOY SAMANTA said on 1/9/2017 5:33:36 AM
    my name is prolay samant. sir i am very interested to open new local news paper. plz help me sir. i live in kharagpur. my phone number 7319183132/9800121838. my mAIL ID- praloysamanta1992@gmail.com.plz help me sir open news paper. thank you sir
  • 179. Sushant pandey said on 1/21/2017 2:26:43 AM
    Sir I want a publish a newspaper and magazine in farrukhabad District & all u.p, what is requirement for registration, and plz give me proforma for registration etc. Thnks
  • 180. Barjinder Singh beginner adviser said on 2/17/2017 9:35:03 AM
    Anybody wants start Newspaper ..I give you free advice that how can you start a Newspaper..Contact on my Whatsapp no. 8528552450

8528552450 || Newspaper Business Consultant