Start Your Own Saree Business

• 1,635 comments

Starting your own Saree business is one of the most profitable businesses keeping in view the large demands.

There are large varieties of sarees available which come from different places, so you need to first decide which type of saree you want to sell and where do you want to start your business. Here are a few tips for starting your own saree business.

saree business

If you don’t want to be specific with the kind of saree you want to sell then you can take a country wide tour of different places where sarees are made and then get in to an arrangement with them to sell you the sarees. You may go to Varanasi, Surat, Bangalore to have a better idea of different popular sarees which remain in demand.

What Price Range to Choose

If you are a complete novice in this business then it is important that you do a job in a saree shop so as to get a better idea of the same. This experience will go handy when you start your own business. You can either open a shop or you can initially start this business from home itself. An average range of a saree may vary from Rs.300 - 2500. But more elegant and more embroidered sarees cost may even go to Rs.30,000 also. So you can easily earn a great share of revenue in this business.

Your Target Customers

Before you begin to sell the sarees the very first thing to know is- what is your target customers. There are a number of businessmen who sell all types and varieties of sarees like the Punjabi, Gujarati and to all kinds of women-housewives, society ladies, senior executives ladies etc. In this regard the target group is extremely large and it may become possible that you are not able to fulfil the demands of one and all. So the best option when you are just going to start the business is that limit your target customers. Just try to fulfil the demands of one or two kinds of customers. So be selective since then you can easily get references and recommendations from this group. Also try to stick to a medium range, it shouldn’t be too high or too low. This way you can start your business and once it prospers you can expand it to other groups also.

In order to know what to sell try to meet local saree shop owners who will give you an idea what sells the most, you can also meet some ladies to get the idea. Ask them to help you in popularising your business, you can show them some of your designs. Opening a website to showcase what designs you have in store can also help.

• Getting Arrow Garment Franchise
    These are the things you need to keep in mind concerning Arrow Garment Franchise. With the information presented in this article, you already know what this kind of business is and how to avail it.
  • Starting Your Own Garment Business
    Don’t know how to start a garment business? Well, you can use this guide to determine the things that you need to do for starting your garment business.

• 1. Manjunath Sreekantamurthy said on 6/6/2010 12:13:47 PM
    We are planning to start Saree and Dress Material retail shop in Bangalore, need more tips on business. Location: Rajarajeshwarinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Thanks in advance for suggestions. Regards Manjunath
  • 2. chandima said on 6/7/2010 3:07:28 AM
    I am interested to start up an embroidery services. Can you help me in building up a business plan or share me a sample business plan. Also, i need to know from A to Z (training to setup) and if possible some tips on linking the business with some other ventures to start the income. Bangalore, Karnataka - INdia.
  • 3. SHANMUGASUNDARAM said on 6/8/2010 5:46:23 AM
    I AM INTERESTED BUSINESS IN UDUMALPERT (TIRUPUR DIST) TAMILNADU. WHERE SHOULD I PURCHASES SAREE AND HOW TO PURCHASES. PLEASE GIVE US TIPS. Thanking you Shanmugam.P
  • 4. NEENA KATKAR said on 6/11/2010 6:55:38 AM
    I WANT TO START SAREE BUSINESS AT HOME ITSELF ON SMALL SCALE.
  • 5. hitesh kasat said on 6/15/2010 10:18:11 AM
  • 6. Praveen said on 6/17/2010 1:22:13 AM
    We are planning to start Saree and Dress Material Can you help me in building up a business plan or share me a sample business plan. Also, i need to know from A to Z (training to setup) and if possible some tips on linking the business with some other ventures to start the income. erode, - India. retail shop in Erode, need more tips on business. WHERE SHOULD I PURCHASES SAREE AND HOW TO PURCHASES. PLEASE GIVE US TIPS. surat based manufacturers / traders powering online sellers of designer sarees and salwar kameez's
  • 7. KANCHAN DAS said on 6/19/2010 8:09:13 AM
    I am planning to set up Saree manufacturing business. Kindly, let me know the business plan, regulatory frameworks and the ways to set up.
  • 8. Meenakshi Venkataraman said on 6/28/2010 12:54:56 PM
    I want to sell Pure silk sarees (tradition, elegant pochampalli, kancheevaram, pure crepe, dharmavaram etc)/Cotton Chudidars and Kurtis (our own creation) at very attractive whole sale prices. Please contact me at sairamaneeyam@gmail.com/saimeena6@gmail.com Location Bangalore
  • 9. Mrs Soobrayen said on 6/28/2010 1:39:05 PM
    I'm starting a new saree and chouridars shop in mauritius, I would like you to give a name for my shop
  • 10. Luxreen said on 6/29/2010 12:40:41 AM
    I'm from Malaysia and I would like to do saree business and I would like to buy boutique collection. Where can I get and who can I contact for more details. Please advise.
  • 11. Monalika Manna said on 7/2/2010 12:38:27 AM
    I'M FROM KOLKATA (WEST BENGAL, INDIA)..AT FIRST I WANT TO START ALL KINDS OF SAREE BUSINESS AT HOME ITSELF ON SMALL SCALE..WHERE SHOULD I PURCHASES SAREE AND HOW TO PURCHASES..PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS.
  • 12. ANITHA G said on 7/2/2010 12:52:56 PM
    want to start cotton silk saree business and dress material business from home then later boutique exclusively for ladies .
  • 13. Bhushan Dighe said on 7/3/2010 2:37:11 AM
    My wife want start saree business from home she's good contacts with many lady customers now presently doing artificial jwelery business also so please guide how purchase saree direct. I want save commission between agent. because We want sale reasonable rate. so please guide. Thanks
  • 14. Roopa K.Nayak said on 7/8/2010 2:38:20 AM
    I want to start saree business from home especially office ware saree. Please give the details of rate and commission or investments etc. So that I can decide. Thanks, Roopa
  • 15. choodamani said on 7/8/2010 5:30:54 AM
    I wish to develop my saree business. I want details of new design of saree and wholesale rate and retail price. how much the benefit for one saree. Please guide and suggest me about this details. thanking you.
  • 16. Pund Manjusha said on 7/10/2010 11:48:58 PM
    I want to start the retail business of Sarees, dress material, and ladies wear at home only at Ahmednagar, Maharashtra. Please suggest the wholesalers address and contacts from where I can buy these.
  • 17. mohanambica said on 7/11/2010 11:23:32 AM
    I want to start saree business at Home. My target audience are middle class people. My aim is to sell variety of sarees at cost less than other shops and showrooms. so that every person can wear wide range of varieties. please give me necessary suggestions. and wholesalers dealers list. Thanking you,
  • 18. shruti said on 7/14/2010 7:19:36 AM
    i want to start saree business at home. would like to keep exclusive sarees from different places in india. please give me suggestions for starting the same in pune. thanking you.
  • 19. SHAIKH MOHAMMAD KHALIL ISMAIL said on 7/17/2010 5:55:06 AM
    PRESENTLY I AM WORKING IN QATAR AND AFTER COMPLETION OF MY SERVICE BY THIS YEAR END. I AM PLANNING TO START MY OWN BUSINESS IN MUMBAI. PLEASE SUGGEST AND ADVICE ME TO DO THE BUSINESS. THANKS, REGARDS, SHAIKH ISMAIL.
  • 20. Thanaletchumy said on 7/18/2010 9:36:19 AM
    I'm from Malaysia, I want to start saree boutiques through online. Please advice where shall i can get the contact. and how to buy.
  • 21. madhuri bhor said on 7/25/2010 3:27:14 PM
    hi i am madhuri bhor and looking for a business in saree and dress materials for ladies please suggest where in india i can best saree and dress materials at wholesale price might be surat i stay in navimumbai
  • 22. zran said on 7/28/2010 9:24:08 AM
    i'm from malaysia and i would like to start up a business selling saree online. where can i get the best deal in india which offer sarees range Rs300-700 and can deliver it to malaysia? really need some information. thak u...
  • 23. jini said on 7/28/2010 2:24:07 PM
    hii I am from indore and want to start a saree and dress material business here. can you pls guide me from where and how to purchase sarees and dress material in wholesale and which is the best location in indore for setting up this business..and how much I will have to invest in this business... I need to know from A to Z (training to setup) and if possible some tips on linking the business with some other ventures to start the income.I need to know all the details...thank you
  • 24. siva said on 7/30/2010 5:51:40 PM
    hi i am from london i want to start saree sales through online. how can is tart this? pls guide me and give some advice. thank u
  • 25. Manoj Shukla said on 8/1/2010 7:41:10 AM
    Hi, I'm from PUNE i have to know how to start saree and dress material business at home, what are the variety we have to put and from where we have to purchase in wholesale to sale in retail what margin we have to put. Please help
  • 26. Jaya Ramachandran said on 8/3/2010 7:33:01 AM
    Hi, I'm Jaya from Malaysia, Kajang. I have to know how to start saree and dress material business sales through online. Please guide me in price and material. Thank you.
  • 27. Narendra kumar said on 8/5/2010 1:05:38 AM
    Hi, i am manufacturing handloom cotton and silk sarees with latest design. If any one willing to purchase please contact me. Narendra kumar, Sathyamangalam, Tamilnadu. Ph.: +91-9442126143
  • 28. Raani said on 8/12/2010 11:02:58 AM
    I want to start saree business in bhopal India but i am confused that i will get sarees in low price from where? Pls Help me and suggest me.
  • 29. Sarmila Samartha said on 8/13/2010 1:05:50 AM
    I want to start small scale saree business in my home at Plot No-AE/57,1st phase, Bhimatangi Housing Board, Old Bhubaneswar, Bhubaneswar - 751002, Khurdha. at present we engaged saree business purchasing from local retail soap.So that my profit margin is vary low.my contact number is 9237756746.
  • 30. vinay agrawal said on 8/19/2010 2:19:44 PM
    I want to open a sari shop but i don't have any experience. where should i purchase sari and how? what range should be in starting. my home address:"sita sadan" B-174, indra vihar, kota(raj) my shop will be in cloth market
  • 31. prasanna said on 8/23/2010 1:53:48 PM
    i want to do embroidery business like designing sarees and other materials i have an idea about computerized embroidery machine but dont know how to start a business with that and dealing please give information about it i am from a.p my mail prasanna.nagineni@gail.com
  • 32. sony sinha said on 8/25/2010 9:17:15 AM
    i want to make investment in ladies wear segment(i.e dress materials, sarees, kurties, and also tops and long dress. plz help me out to find the vendors who can provide me better quality at reasonable prices. plz suggest me on this.
  • 33. Ahmedunisa said on 8/28/2010 8:25:15 AM
    i would like to start saree and ready made suits business in hyderabad on small scale and start my own store in hyderabad, AP, india. what shd be my location for store. where can i get sarees for cheap. what would be the initial capital reqd. and i would love to design the sarees my way. please advice Thanks ahmed unisa
  • 34. Bhagyashri said on 9/17/2010 10:59:46 AM
    I have started a saree & dress material business in Airoli Navi Mumbai, sarees 4 office wear, party, wedding and daily wear. Range starting from 200/- to 3,000/- If anyone interested pls contact : 9022932733 or email: bbk8111983@gmail.com
  • 35. Thashan Embroidery said on 9/21/2010 11:14:24 AM
    I`m Embroidery designer and manufacturer. We Supply Crape, Lazor Embroidery sarees and Kerala Saree. Party ware sarees with hand embroidery sarees available. We are interest to do job work also. please contact thepievalue@yahoo.com-9360067189.
  • 36. meenakshi said on 9/23/2010 1:27:31 AM
    hi, i live in c.g. my state is famous for kosa silk. Is any one interested to sell this? I can provide without interruption. range is from 1000 to 4000 rs. plz.contact me in this e-mail. e-mail.meetmeenakshi58@gmail.com you can contact me on mob.no.09685062618
  • 37. kavitha vijaya kumar said on 9/26/2010 2:08:46 PM
    I would like to do a small scale saree business, where should i get them with lowest starting price.
  • 38. bathma said on 9/26/2010 11:28:38 PM
    Hi, would like to sell Sarees and other women's Indian clothing online in Malaysia. I would like to know how to 1. provide photos 2. take a credit card or paypal payment when a saree is ordered from my website and 3. ship the order to anywhere in the world. This would be a drop ship arrangement from India to my customers. I need more detail how to go about it. Thanks
  • 39. Suthir said on 9/29/2010 11:47:27 AM
    Recently I have started a saree & Churidar Materials business from my home (small scale) Palakkad, Kerala. Please suggest me from where I can get sarees and dress materials of good quality for lowest price. Surat or Coimbatore. I am purchasing kota sarees from Kota, Rajesthan. Please inform me to my mail id info.suthir@gmail.com. Thanks
  • 40. Antony said on 10/3/2010 4:59:45 AM
    Hi we do embroidery works in all kinds of saree, churidars etc, our designers will give new and trendy designs. We all take bulk orders at a nominal price. Our business location is at Palakkad, for inquiry please contact 09400317848
  • 41. Subir said on 10/4/2010 2:15:32 PM
    WHEN EVER U WANT 2 ANY TYPE OF EMBROIDERY SAREE (HAND AND MACHINE MAKE) FROM DIRECT MANUFACTURER (KOLKATA) THEN JUST CALL US. BEST REGARDS Subir Nil PH.99 03077122 /zineasinfo@gmail.com
  • 42. Arun Tiwari arun_2006_4u@yahoo.co.in said on 10/18/2010 2:00:53 AM
    hello Freinds ! This is Arun Tiwari from MANBHAAVAN SAREES MATERIAL surat we provide all type of Embroidary. Sequence, Zari's saarees at wholesale price starting at 250 to 650 rs only. Transport charges will be extra paid by clients. If you are interested to start small business from Home then you can contact me on my Email ID :- arun_2006_4u@yahoo.co.in
  • 43. padma said on 10/31/2010 1:07:52 PM
    i want to start my bussiness in sales of kurthis ,dress materials and sarees in vizag. where can i get these. is it kolkatta or other place for resonable rates. so please give the addresses and details.
  • 44. padma said on 10/31/2010 1:10:47 PM
    my id gs_padma@yahoo.com
  • 45. Kosa Silk Saree Centre said on 11/16/2010 9:44:44 AM
    We are boutique but exclusive Kosa Silk Saree & Dress Material supplier. Till now we are doing it in a small scale but, with our all partners in consensus we intend to export our exclusive collections of sarees to Mumbai, Malaysia and Dubai. All those interested are requested to come forward with having a mutually beneficial relationship of trust and faith. SD KSC
  • 46. Vinutha said on 11/18/2010 8:50:05 AM
    Hi I am planing to start a small scale sarees and dress materials business at my home which is located in KR PURAM, Devasandra Road. Please suggest me where i dont have to face any loss also it should be in small budget. Please let me know how, whom and where should i contact people to buy anything related to this business. Thanks in advance. Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • 47. Kalpita said on 12/7/2010 4:07:10 AM
    Hi, I am planning to start a small scale sarees and dress materials business at my home which is in Mumbai (Goregaon). Please let me know from where and whom i can procure the required material. Also if you can help me contact people who give the raw material on exchange basis if not sold.
  • 48. Arun Tiwari arun_2006_4u@yahoo.co.in said on 12/8/2010 2:32:19 AM
    I m Arun Tiwari from Surat. Contact me for Saree business. +91 9173 6468 79 Sarees range from 170/- to 80000/-
  • 49. Gayatri said on 12/8/2010 3:58:21 AM
    I want to start a business to sell dress materials and sarees from home itself in visakhapatnam,Andhra Pradesh. I can sell in bulk but don't know how to get customers. Plz help me. If anyone wants to buy in bulk, plz contact : scrap.no.1@gmail.com.
  • 50. md shadab alam said on 12/9/2010 10:00:22 PM
    i want to buy cheapest cloth like shirt pieces and saree in a small scale so i can sell the cloths in kolkata where i lives
  • 51. subhash said on 12/13/2010 5:47:59 AM
    I am from Bijapur in Karnataka Recently I have started a srees business to sell printed sarees and Embroidery. fancy Zari's saarees and Dress materials wholesale price i want to purchase low price sarees in direct wholesaler. where do i contact
  • 52. s.ganapathy said on 12/14/2010 9:12:16 AM
    i'm from Tirupur and i would like to start up a business selling saree & garments online. where can i get the best deal in Malaysia garments retailer shops address. can mail your address? to malaysia? really need some information. thak u...
  • 53. shan joy said on 12/17/2010 4:21:30 AM
    i am a saree shop owner. i want to manage mix of variety of sarees in my shop.where and how can i purchase mix of variety of sarees(means single -single peace of each variety in wholesale cast). please sent me list of wholesaler with address and mobile no. (only of surat, bairagad and indore)
  • 54. TANMOY BANERJEE said on 12/20/2010 12:47:34 AM
    I STAY AT BARASAT NEAR FROM KOLKATA. I WANT TO START A SAREE BUSINESS BUT I HAVE ONLY 5000 RUPEES. IN THAT CASE WHAT TO DO? WHAT TYPES SAREES CAN I SELL? AND WHAT WILL BE MY TARGETED CUSTOMERS? I HAVE NO shop. where and how can i purchase mix of variety of sarees(means single -single peace of each variety in wholesale cast). please sent me list of wholesaler with address and mobile no. AND PLEASE HELP ME TO ESTABLISH MY OWN BUSINESS.
  • 55. meenakshi said on 12/20/2010 11:20:27 PM
    hello everyone, if u dont mind i have a suggestion that when u post a scrap on this site, plz. write your contact no.or e-mail add. i dont know how can i approach you? thanks. My contect e-mail is --silksareecentre@gmail.com. feel comfortable to approach me.i m a kosa silk sarees supplier.
  • 56. Manju said on 1/4/2011 10:11:01 PM
    Hi, I am from Kerala.Suggest me a good name for a saree com churidar boutique which i am planning to start. The products will be my own creation. I have already been doing sarees at home, but now want to expand my business. Please do give me some tips on saree business, and from where can i get quality raw material from all over India. I am also planning to do business online. Please do contact if anyone wishes to purchase from me.kuriakosemanju@gmail.com
  • 57. jyoti auradkar said on 1/7/2011 2:37:11 AM
    I am from Mumbai.I am making embroidery Saree.But i dont know how to sell.If some body want to buy my sarees pls mail me. My e-mail is rashmi.kadkol@gmail.com
  • 58. Indu said on 1/8/2011 2:22:59 AM
    I am living at Mumbai.I want to do small scale business at home .Interested in sarees,dress materials.could you please tell me how to start my business at home and where to purchase in mumbai to start my business.I need tips from A to Z to start at home.thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions & tips.
  • 59. jaya vpk nair said on 1/18/2011 9:13:59 AM
    I want to start a professional business - Selling Only Kerala Sarees to local Malaysian nationwide through website. Kindly advise me on how to purchase sarees from Malaysian wholesale with full corresponding address. Kindly treat this as urgent as I am keen to commence this business ASAP. Thanks for your support.
  • 60. Puspendu Bhattacharya. said on 1/22/2011 10:35:21 AM
    i am from kolkata, i sell beautiful sarees from home. right now i am looking for some shop owner who will buy my sarees for selling purpose. anybody interested please feel free to give me a call...number- +919046932821 or mail me at puspendu_1985@hotmail.com .
  • 61. Suma said on 2/6/2011 6:19:22 AM
    Hi, I am interested in starting a salwar kameez/saree business in melbourne australia. if anyone is interested in supplying me with beautiful items, please email me on suma_ibrahimi@hotmail.com. thanks, suma
  • 62. T R Parvathy said on 2/14/2011 2:05:32 AM
    I am a middle-class housewife. I wish to start doing sareee/clothing business just by sitting at home initially. I am a novice in this trade. I have a plan of visiting Surat textile market and invest a limited capital to start with. Do let me know if this would pave a fruitful result in due course. Thanks and Regards.
  • 63. Nidhi Gupta said on 2/15/2011 3:04:07 AM
    Hi I am Exporter of Sarees, Suits (both stitched & unstitched), Kurtis etc.. from Delhi (INDIA).You can contact me at : nidhi.henley@gmail.com
  • 64. Mimi said on 2/19/2011 4:25:18 PM
    Hi, I am from london I want to start saree sales through online want to bring saree from Kolkata my hometown, how can is start this? pls guide me and give some advice. Thanks...
  • 65. T R Parvathy said on 2/21/2011 4:41:48 AM
    I am a middle-class housewife from Chennai. I wish to start doing sareee/clothing business just by sitting at home initially. I am a novice in this trade. I have a plan of visiting Surat textile market and invest a limited capital to start with. Do let me know if this would pave a fruitful result in due course. Your early response on the above would greatly help me to proceed further. I am contactable on Mobile No. 08939592333. My email ID is: krishnamurthy.rajaram@gmail.com. Please revert. Thanks and Regards. T R Parvathy
  • 66. alka deshpande said on 2/22/2011 1:59:08 AM
    hi,i am from nagpur. want to start home based saree business,specially printed silk sarees. please write if you know where i can buy such sarees at reasonable prices. thanks my email alkavdeshpande@ yahoo.co.in
  • 67. shilpi rai said on 2/28/2011 6:27:40 AM
    hi, i am shilpi from noida &searching saree & suit supplier for my home business. i have rang 200 to 500. basically from surat.
  • 68. Arun Tiwari arun_2006_4u@yahoo.co.in said on 3/2/2011 2:11:34 AM
    I'm Arun Tiwari from Surat. Contact me for Saree business. +91 8460 9567 09 Sarees range from 150/- to 80000/- arun_2006_4u@yahoo.co.in
  • 69. ananthi said on 3/6/2011 12:42:19 PM
    i want to start saree business at home. i want saree at low rate from 150 to 400. i want saree manufactures address
  • 70. Raghunath expert adviser said on 3/6/2011 11:27:52 PM
    @ananthi, where are you from India? Surat is the best place to buy sarees from, no manufacturer will directly sell you so you have to get the sarees from wholesalers and surat is the best place for it. You have to visit them once and then they can post the sarees for you. Hope this helps you.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 71. ananthi said on 3/7/2011 7:24:02 AM
    Thank you sir, please give me wholesalers address with rate ( 150 to 400 )and catalog.
  • 72. preethi said on 3/7/2011 9:54:54 AM
    hi.im preethi from blore.i want to start saree and dress materials business from home.can u give ideas and where to buy all type of sarees whole sale to sell.
  • 73. Raghunath expert adviser said on 3/8/2011 12:08:48 AM
    @ananthi, use dir.indiamart.com or surat.olx.in for finding some wholesalers. You can also google to find many wholesalers from Surat. Sorry, we have no catalogs to send you.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 74. Raghunath expert adviser said on 3/8/2011 12:26:06 AM
    @preethi, you can see some sites in my previous comment. Here are other places in India where you can find wholesale sarees like, Chandi Chowk(Delhi), Karol Bagh(Delhi), Dadar(Mumbai), New Market(Kolkata).

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 75. ellamah said on 3/11/2011 5:01:58 AM
    hai Im Ellamah from Malaysia would like to do saree trading business online. Could you assist me how i take the sarees from where i can purchase actually to run my own business?
  • 76. sarika said on 3/12/2011 7:12:06 AM
    @Arun, I really want to enter into saree business. I am a house wife and can operate saree business from my home at Andheri, Mumbai. The target audience can be lower middle class to upper middle class. Please let me know how do you suggest to move ahead?
  • 77. Ansh said on 3/13/2011 1:04:01 PM
    Hi everyone. i want to start my own saree business..my past saving is 30,000/- i want to start business with this amount. will someone guide me for reach my target. my mail id is khadusking@gmail.com
  • 78. Subash Jain said on 3/18/2011 4:11:08 AM
    This is Subash Jain From Rajshri Fashions. We Do Wholesales and manufactures of Designer Sarees, Bollywoods Replica, Salwar Kameez, Kurtis & Sherwani. So pls Email to jshrifashions@gmail.com. I am keen to work with you as a result I can send you this Digital Images along with price list of the same and if you are interested then please send me your mail id and phone number .
  • 79. Sridhar / Rajlaxmi said on 3/21/2011 3:10:34 AM
    My wife want start saree business from home she has good contacts with many lady customers and she is having a very good marketing skill . please guide how/where to purchase saree directly so that can earn a minimum. we are also a good Gold/silver filigree ornament manufacturer & supplier from CUTTACK ,ORISSA. so please guide what can be done at earliest . Thanks. My Details :- Rajlaxmi contact no 099370-68006 and mail iD sjethy_magma@yahoo.com
  • 80. Sridhar / Rajlaxmi said on 3/21/2011 3:18:48 AM
    Dear subhas jain, i am interested in the the saree business kindly send me the link in the id sjethy_magma@yahoo.com my no is 099370-68006. i am from cuttack orissa.
  • 81. SOURAV NAYAK said on 3/22/2011 4:06:53 AM
    I have a small boutique. Main product is exclusive saree. Mainly acid hand paints, block prints, batik on matka, silk, ghicha, tussar and cotton sarees with exclusive look. I want sell as a whole seller or a retailer. Also want to export my products. Please assist. My business place is near Kolkata, West Bengal. My contact no. 09434223914 and e-mail id is souravhiya@yahoo.co.in.
  • 82. jeya varatharajan said on 3/22/2011 2:46:45 PM
    i'm living in canada Toronto i like to start saree and salwar online business could you please help me how do i get all info or where do i start from? thanks.
  • 83. SONIA RANKA said on 3/24/2011 2:43:44 AM
    I AM RUNNING A BOUTIQUE UNDER THE NAME "FINE n FANTASTIC BOUTIQUE" BY MANUFACTURING DESIGNER SAREE AND SUITS OF ONE OF ITS KIND AND GETTING GOOD SUCCESS DUE TO EXCLUSIVITY AND REASONABLE PRICE. WE HAVE STARTED SELLING OUR DESIGNER COLLECTIONS TO OTHER BOUTIQUES AND SHOPS TO OTHER CITIES BEING AS AN MANUFACTURES. PLS ADVICE HOW WE CAN GET MORE CLIENTS THOSE ARE RUNNING SHOPS OR BOUTIQUES. PLS CONTACT AT 0091-9044702070 OR sumitranka@rediffmail.com
  • 84. GINI PRAMOD said on 3/24/2011 7:25:58 AM
    Hi, i am doing a small scale business of salwar materials as home shop. I would like to expand it a little more to sarees also. kindly let me know where i would get to purchase right from the source so as to reduce the middlemen charges. I am interested in Maheshwari, chanderi,crepe, kota high end cottons, pure silks etc.
  • 85. POONAM said on 3/25/2011 1:57:35 AM
    i want to start saree and dress material and ladies inner garments from home KINDLY let me know the best wholesaler in mumbai, culcutta and surat.
  • 86. C K Savithri said on 3/25/2011 10:29:18 PM
    Hi, I am looking for pieces of silk fabric like kancheepuram and other silk fabrics to be used in our unit as small attachments. Please let me know from where I can buy these fabrics at cheaper rates preferably the second sale pieces that are available with kancheepuram silk saree manufacturers who will sell the extra pieces at a reasonable rates
  • 87. srinivas chanda said on 3/28/2011 12:22:03 PM
    hi, i am manufacturer of pure silk sarees in andhra pradesh, I would like to do saree business in usa through online plz give me an idea
  • 88. Kamal said on 3/30/2011 11:42:52 AM
    I am from Kharagpur (west bengal) i want to open a saree selling business from home If any help i get i will be grateful to u
  • 89. Raghunath expert adviser said on 3/31/2011 8:33:23 AM

@Kamal, i know you need help, can you explain your business status, budget, requirements. It will be easier for someone to help you once he/she knows these factors.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 90. lotlikar said on 4/4/2011 12:29:05 PM
    i would like to start the business at my native place in goa i have no experience infield kindly pl guide me and suggest where can i get saree in wholesale
  • 91. Regina Sharma said on 4/5/2011 12:35:24 AM
    I am based in Clayfield area in Brisbane and would like to start up either an online saree shop or at home saree shop. i have resided in NZ FOR LAST 15 YEARS and have sales and finance management experience. If someone is looking at doing similar or needs someone to sell indian costumes ets in this area then please contact me on above email address or ph no. (07)31722016. This will be a good business around this area as there are hardly any similar shops around which is a pity as there are many indian families based here who have to look elsewhere for their indian needs.
  • 92. Bhuvaneswari said on 4/5/2011 1:09:20 PM
    I likely to start business in my home, i like to purchase Saree for cheep and best quality. Where can i purchase. Can you please give reference about Bangalore and surat.
  • 93. aneesh said on 4/6/2011 6:23:28 PM
    my name is aneesh from fiji and like to start a home business i.e selling sarees/salwar kameez/indian costume jeweleries/indian chapals. if you have products pls send your product lists with prices on my email aneeshmudaliar@ymail.com
  • 94. Arun tiwari 8460956709 (surat) beginner adviser said on 4/12/2011 4:25:04 AM
    This is Arun Tiwari from Surat. Want to give some advice to all of you who wants to start small business from Home.

1) If you want to start your saree business only for rupees 10,000/- to 20,000/- only then try to buy sarees from your city. Because it will be more costly from Surat- delhi/ other place.
    2) You have to verify lots of things. i.e. Society, Product, customer range, population and last thing Money Margin... bcoz lots of women dont have idea of this field and they want to earn money as soon as possible. It is not maggie soup. Bas pakaya aur mil gaya...
    3) To having faith in yourself and your distributor too. It is so much important to for making long term relations....

if you are agree with these advice then call me for improving your business....

PH: 8460 9567 09
    Surat

• 95. Rohit Jangid said on 4/20/2011 1:33:25 AM
    I want to start a business of sarees in jaipur so i want to know that whats profit margin in this business.Sarees range will be 250 to 3000.
  • 96. Vibhooji Jaikrishna Sharma said on 4/24/2011 2:22:30 PM
    Dear guider, Hi I'm starting my own business and I know my market very well. I want to know that from where I will get the QUALIFIED sarees which is available in market as MRP. RS 400 TO 800 .And I want to this sarees as the rate of 100 to 200 as invoice rate . Thanks & Regards, Vibhooji Sharma
  • 97. rohit nagar said on 4/25/2011 7:24:51 AM
    hi i am from mumbai i have started to selling bottom wear for ladies like legins, heram pants and chudies in cotton print and hosiery material any one interested to work with me plz contact me rohit.nagar@yahoo.com
  • 98. sachin gawande said on 4/28/2011 1:50:33 AM
    Hi am starting saree business in home like saree, salwar kamiz, jeans, tops etc. if u have product plz contact me. pune-27
  • 99. shilpi rai said on 4/28/2011 5:24:45 AM
    hi, i am shilpi from noida &doing saree business from my home . specially i am selling tanti saree ,cotton saree . i am also supply that saree to another seller .if any body want supply then pl mail me on shilpi.entrep@gmail.com thanks
  • 100. sailaja said on 4/28/2011 2:47:00 PM
    Hi, I am planning to start saree business from home in Dubai. So I need whole sale shop details in dubai and India. How to bring material from India. I am small amount Investor and I need very good tailor from India. who is able to cut and stitch all patterns.
  • 101. sangeeta said on 5/6/2011 12:49:27 AM
    i want to start saree trading from my home ,having good contacts in society sarees has to supply at my place ,wants to know terms & condition early response appreciate , staying in central delhi
  • 102. vani said on 5/8/2011 7:15:11 AM
    from bangalore, my qualification sslc i want to start a business from shop or home. (dress and sarees)10 to 50 thousand within this money will help me
  • 103. shivani said on 5/13/2011 7:40:50 AM
    Any other business from home except suits & sarees, as there 3-4 ladies in my block who are doing this business from home. Please suggest.
  • 104. sushmita dasgupta said on 5/15/2011 1:22:24 PM
    I can procure sarees of different materials, designer sarees from manufacturers based in kolkata as and when required.I would like to get in touch with retailers or with people who are currently in this business to sell the same.
  • 105. SHREE SAAKSHI said on 5/16/2011 7:22:05 AM
    I'm from Kolkata. A home based manufacturer of ladies garments. I'm interested on making exclusive hi-fashion garments on good quality fabric. I want to SPECIALIZE in different provincial dresses of INDIA and marketing the same in ABROAD.PLEASE ADVICE.
  • 106. Vanu said on 5/20/2011 1:32:30 AM
    I am opening a boutique in Kerala. Please give me the list of the best wholesale suppliers of Churidar material. Some advised me that Surat is the best place to buy Churidar material. Some advised me it is Mumbai. Which is correct? Also if you have a list of wholesale suppliers of ladies fancy bags and shoes, please provide me that as well. Thank you
  • 107. sai said on 5/21/2011 4:20:39 PM
    hi, i want to start a business. i want to sell a unique item which will have good quality and lesser price tag. and the materials with different areas from north to south and east to west. so how and where(places) can i get the materials i.e both dress (stitched and unstiched) and sarees. and as well as night ware. what will be the minimum budget level. give me some trick and tips. i hope u understand my views so pls tell me how to approach for this. pls reply me to my mail id sailakshmi_09@yahoo.co.in or sailakshmi09@gmail.com thanks and regards sai
  • 108. soumya j kumar said on 5/23/2011 12:44:43 AM
    I started a boutique in kerala. i would like 2 add a different variety of cotton sarees and also chudi materials. now purchasing from bangalore. can u suggest a different names of sarees good shops to purchase in kolkata, mumbai and kerala in good quality at lowest price. I hope u will give a good suggestions and support. i m waiting for ur speedy reply. thank u. id- soumyajku@gmail.com,
  • 109. M.Singh said on 5/23/2011 3:26:47 AM
    I want to start a small home based business for ladies suits & artificial jewellery, but I am confused, where to buy in wholesale rates in delhi, please suggest me.
  • 110. Priyaaas said on 5/26/2011 2:03:23 PM
    I want to place bulk order for sarees, chudidhar, Kurtis. I am planning to do home based business in Dallas, USA initially and then planned to open shop. Please contact me with design and rates. It would be nice if u could share ur website and phone number and best time to reach you.
  • 111. karthik said on 5/28/2011 1:52:15 AM
    I require a lady who has complete experience of all kinds of sarees thoroughly either on work or profit sharing basis.She can contact me on karthik_kumar62002@yahoo.co.in
  • 112. Soumitra Bhattacharjee said on 5/28/2011 7:17:49 AM
    City-Kolkata,State-West-bengal,India. We r into designer wear ladies tailoring. Looking to sell our products in wholesale rates. We even make designer sarees in cotton chiffon silk with heavy embroidered work. My number is 9831357989.My email id is smtr_bhattacharjee@yahoo.co.in
  • 113. RAVI said on 5/30/2011 12:18:28 AM
    @Priyaaas, @Sushmita, @Poonam your email id is not shared here..you can send me a mail on raviagarwal93@gmail.com. we can continue further form there. Thank You.

@aanthi, @Pund Manjusha, @Manjunath Sreekantamurthy which city are u based in...for your requirement of sarees, lehangas you can contact me

@Soobrayen its good to know that you are starting a saree business in Mauritius ...we can offer you sarees, lenghanga style sarees at wholesale rates...let me know if you are interested..raviagarwal93@gmail.com

@Sridhar / Rajlaxmi - for any kind of information and know how to purchase saree you can caontact me at raviagarwal93@gmail.com.
  • 114. Mrs gopalakrishnan said on 6/2/2011 7:48:53 AM
    i like to start ladies dress materiel business in a small scale way... please provide me the wholesalers of churidar materials and sari regards
  • 115. preeti said on 6/4/2011 4:14:57 AM
    Hi, I am a wholesale exporter of sarees. I have various brands of sarees at wholesale price. I have georgette, chiffion., crepe and art silk sarees at mind blowing prices.For your requirements please contact at monga.kamra@gmail.com
  • 116. Anupama Maruvada said on 6/4/2011 11:16:18 PM
    Sogasu Boutique - World of Hand Embroidery. I have exclusive Designer sarees in cotton, Silk Cotton and kanchipuram sarees. Prices range from Rs. 1000 - 10000. I have designer blouses ranging from Rs. 500 - 5000. I have designer chudidars in the price range of Rs. 1000 - 7000. If anyone wants to buy in bulk, the prices will be recalculated and offered at bulk order prices. Please contact me at embroidery2010@gmail.com
  • 117. priya said on 6/6/2011 7:26:02 AM
    I am from sri lanka and i want to know the wholesale saree shops in india though chennai is closer to me i want to know weather there are other cheap locations (cities and shop addresses)then time to time i can visit this cities. please respond, thanking you, priya
  • 118. Maddanna said on 6/9/2011 2:14:13 AM
    We are planning to start Botique of designing ladies wears. exclusively design of blouse, saress, chudi dhars. Business will be setup at vijayanagara, Bangalore,karnataka,India. I would like to know the business plan for setting up boutique.
  • 119. divya said on 6/11/2011 3:44:36 AM
    i want to start a saree business at home in hyderabad itself on small scale so plz help me from were can i get sarees.plzzzz tell me sir
  • 120. SATHEESHKUMAR said on 6/11/2011 6:44:51 AM
    hi ,I m satheesh kumar from Kanchipuram Near chennai (tamil Nadu), i m selling Kanchipuram quality silk sarees in reasonable whole sale rate without any vat or tax , as compare to any major shops in kanchipuram i can offer 30% discount... Silk saree starts with the rate from Rs.1600 onwards, i m also selling poonam saress in bulk with the range of Rs.200~Rs.500, interested pls do contact me 9710504494, kannan.satheeshkumar@gmail.com

Reason for offering 30% , since i m selling the saree's from where the sarees made by handloom, hence no tax and no vat , i can offer reasonable whole sale rate , contact me 9710504494
  • 121. Ravi Agarwal said on 6/12/2011 5:53:35 AM
    Hi. I am a wholesaler of sarees,lehanga and salwar suits. Being in this business for 40 years your needs can be truly met. Contact me on raviagarwal93@gmail.com.
  • 122. mohammed saleem said on 6/13/2011 1:02:01 AM
    We have open a new Churidar showroom in Abu Dhabi and we need to get indian, Pakistani Churidar ready mades as well materials with accessories for our showroom with best rates. Fashion Fabric Musaffah - Abu Dhabi, Mob. 050 7324517
  • 123. radha said on 6/15/2011 9:09:31 AM
    Hi,pl.guide how/where to purchase saree directly so that can earn a minimum so pl, guide what can be at earliest. thanks.
  • 124. suriya said on 6/15/2011 11:20:51 AM
    hello friends if any one looking buying saree please mail me .we have good collection ...we need distributed from all places prakashinternational21@gmail.com. thank u
  • 125. Prabhu Veeramalla said on 6/16/2011 1:03:38 PM
    Hi, We are planning to start silk saree business @ home and i'm interested in buying sarees....Pochampally, Dharmavaram, Kanchi, Gadwal, and fancy sarees from Surat... Any one who can give fair deals please contact me on my mobile... 8978979090 or 8978976060 thank you.. Srinivasa Saree Mandir and Silk House
  • 126. Srinivasan said on 6/18/2011 6:45:44 AM
    Hi all ... We are the silk saree manufacturer.. my father is a weaver and around 500 families doing the silk sarees weaving job in Tamilnadu. Anybody want silk sarees please be contact on sriagneee@gmail.com the customer requirement will be fulfilled. Can supply cotton sarees and other light weight silk sarees to any part in the world.
  • 127. vikas said on 6/18/2011 11:25:08 PM
    hi this is vikas and I want to sell designer salwar suit items from my house. can anyone suggest me from were i an buy good designer suit with cheap price so as to sustain in this business. my email id is vikaschandra2011@gmail.com. and mobile no is 09669200728
  • 128. Sanjay goyal said on 6/19/2011 1:48:59 AM
    I want to start a new business of sarees and dress material retail shop in fatehpur sikri ( Agra) U.P. so i m confused that where i m purchasing best of fancy sarees and dress materials in cheapest price that we can provide this materials to our customer in best price. pls suggest me about this my shop area is 12 feet width , 23 feet long , and 10 feet height. contact me on my cell :- 09058494815
  • 129. sudesh palliyil said on 6/19/2011 4:02:38 AM
    Dear Sir, I am running a Boutique in Kerala based at Trichur. I am looking for a latest and different verity of sarees and salwar material. Can you please help me to source it. Regards
  • 130. sree said on 6/20/2011 2:15:29 AM
    I'd like to supply uppad embroidery sarees.anyone interested please contact me.My email is sridevichandalada@yahoo.com
  • 131. Archana said on 6/21/2011 9:22:52 AM
    I want to start business from home in banglore whitefield. I am a working woman and want to start side business. So I am looking for sarees n dress materials in cheap rates. Please help me in getting address of whole shops in banglore.
  • 132. S.Suganya said on 6/23/2011 2:49:31 AM
    we are going to start a saree business in chennai. so we want to know where to buy in chennai for a cheap rate for a business. and also want tips for gathering clients & customers.
  • 133. shweta.mukhi said on 6/23/2011 3:26:36 PM
    i am planning to start a small scale business but at good level of saree,suits,dress material,kurties,stalls;as well as accessories,handbags or watches,etc. at my home which is located in rajouri garden.please suggest me where i dont have to face and loss also,it should be in budget. i am confused,where to buy in wholesale rates in delhi.please let me know how,whom and where should i contact people to buy anything related to this business.and i dont know how to get customers.please help me. thanks in advance. RAJOURI GARDEN,NEAR RAJA GARDEN,NEW DELHI-27. CONTACT NO.-9811303002
  • 134. Neeraj Bhatnagar said on 6/23/2011 8:32:49 PM
    i am planning to start a small scale business but at good level of saree. at my home which is located in Yamuna Vihar, Delhi.please suggest me where i dont have to face and loss also,it should be in budget. i am confused,where to buy in wholesale rates in delhi or Surat.please let me know how,whom and where should i contact people to buy anything related to this business.and i dont know how to get customers.please help me. thanks in advance. Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-53. CONTACT NO.-8800730030
  • 135. Ravi Agarwal said on 6/25/2011 10:44:52 PM
    I am a manufacturer of Embroidery Sarees and Lehengas. Also manufacture Cottoon Printed Salwar Suits. If any one would like to purchase or refer please contact me at raviagarwal93@gmail.com
  • 136. Mitz said on 6/27/2011 6:33:35 AM
    Looking for partners to start a Ladies western wear business in mumbai. I already have a plan in place. Females preferred. If any1 interested please email me on fashionss2011@gmail.com
  • 137. Noorun said on 6/28/2011 2:56:34 AM
    Hi, We have started a churidar material business just recently, we are interested to get materials like bandhini, pure cotton materials. Please suggest for the same. And if there is any dealers please contact me at habinoor31@yahoo.com
  • 138. Dipankar said on 6/28/2011 7:19:54 AM
    I am from kolkata. I sell Designable Fabric & Embroidery Sarees from home. Right now I am looking for some shop owner who will buy my sarees for selling purpose. Anybody interested please feel free to give me a call...Number- +919477355879 or Mail me at dipankar_878@yahoo.com
  • 139. Rajani said on 6/30/2011 10:15:39 PM
    Hi, I am from AP. I want to start sarees and dress materials home business. Please suggest wholesale shops in Chennai or Hyderabad where can I get good quality sarees and dress materials for reasonable price. Thankyou
  • 140. swetha said on 7/2/2011 12:20:35 PM
    hai i am swetha .i want to start all varieties of sarees and dress materials home business in vijayawada . but i am confused that where will i get sarees and dress materials from cheaper cost my investment is only 50000/ pls suggest me my phone no is 9704072758
  • 141. jack said on 7/4/2011 9:08:25 AM
    hi i am from pondicherry , pls help me out with how to get the manufacturers address and samples of trendy sarees and dress materials to really satisfy the customers and myself with the profit pls mail me to jack_jackulin@yahoo.com
  • 142. MUBINA BANU said on 7/8/2011 10:57:25 AM
    i want to start a business in uae. i m living in sharjah. i'm a home maker any wholesaler wants to sale i can sale and give u pls mail me or feel free to contact 00971 505871934, 009716 5746162
  • 143. A.M Khan said on 7/13/2011 3:19:32 AM
    Hi. we are the manufacturer of tha patiala dresses, at very low cost. If any one is interested for small scale for example starts from 10000, 15000 and so on, feel free to call at 9273961273 or mail abmajid_khan@rediffmail.com
  • 144. Abhishek said on 7/17/2011 12:04:43 AM
    Hi Rahul. What kind of products do u trade in and where are u situated?
  • 145. Jeetendra Meher said on 7/18/2011 1:35:01 AM
    I am a manufacturer of odissa silk saree,my factory is in odissa managed by my family & right know i living in vashi(Navi mumbai) & want to start selling here, those who want to purchase all types of odissa's silk saree please contact me.My mob no.+91-7208417376 or you can mail me Email ID-jmeher6@gmail.com Exp: vashi, Maharastra, India
  • 146. shisham said on 7/19/2011 5:36:20 AM
    Hi, I would like to open a small saree factory, investing around 5 to 7 Lakhs. Is it possible ? Pls advise what to do...
  • 147. subhajit said on 7/20/2011 1:55:25 PM
    Sir, I have started a small home-based business of sarees which i myself design and develop and sell. But most of my customers in this initial phase are friends, neighbors or relatives who pay me very late and also in installments. I feel the financial crunch coz i have very limited fund initially. How do I cope up with this situation?
  • 148. divya said on 7/28/2011 4:19:54 AM
    hi i am divya from chennai. i had planned to sell sarees and dress materials, kurtas, legens etc from home.so would please suggest me where shall i can get those materials at low price by ordering through online to a retail or whole sale shops..if at all i cant sell those what shall i do with that materials or sarees.plz suggest an idea.
  • 149. Jeetendra Kumar Meher said on 7/28/2011 7:14:44 AM
    I am an orissa's silk saree wholesaler, last 20 years have silk saree business in orissa, i want to expand my business in mumbai. I request please suggest me "How i sell my saree in mumbai" & those who interested for purchase or newly started silk saree business please contact me. my contact ID-jmeher6@gmail.com.Right now i am living in Vashi(Navi mumbai).Intrested buyer just mail me in my ID.
  • 150. shraddha yadav said on 7/29/2011 5:17:27 AM
    hi ,,i m shraddha from Nagpur i had started my own boutique..so i need ur help ,i won to designer saree ,dress materials & kurtis at low price because i started my small home busineess so price are rupees 200 to 2000.so suggest me which market better for me..
  • 151. Rahul said on 8/1/2011 2:30:45 AM
    Ms Divya please drop ur mail an contact number.
    Ms Shraddha please drop ur mail and contact number.
  • 152. sunita said on 8/3/2011 9:24:39 AM
    hi, i am sunita housewife n want to start dress material n saree business that is sell materials in bulk in shops n supermarket in uae i would like to know how to start n how to get contacts with d buyers presently i am very new to d business n very new to uae please suggest me
  • 153. Asmita Venkatesh Iyer said on 8/4/2011 8:08:00 AM
    Hello, I am Asmita Iyer an i am into dress saree selling business but silk saree & now i want to start beads work saree business but amount should be between 300 to 500 range.
  • 154. sujatha said on 8/7/2011 7:05:32 AM
    i am in vellore. i want to start a saree business at home in small scale that is for about 10000.send me some wholesale shop in chennai or in vellore
  • 155. Rakhee Govekar said on 8/9/2011 1:57:58 AM
    I want to start sarees/dress materials from home at goa, could pl help me for wholesale shop in surat . pl advise
  • 156. Neti Abhilash said on 8/9/2011 4:07:13 PM
    hii, i want to start a small shop for sarees and dress materials, i would like to know from where i can take the dress materials and sarees as much profit.
  • 157. Marylou said on 8/10/2011 8:28:36 AM
    I live in United States, and want to start my online business for people to do their shopping from their homes. I don't want to limit myself to just one store/source, how can I go about getting in as a Seller for some of the better stores, such as technology, clothing,furniture,and the like?
  • 158. Aky said on 8/11/2011 4:00:31 AM
    Hi,Mr.Raghunath Natarajan please help me to get pure silk printed & patched work, Cotton sarees, art silk sarees from kolcutta, surat, mumbai, orissa, chennai please provide the biggest wholesalers address list for purchasing at the cheapest rate with good quality. Thanks.
  • 159. Sonal Tiwari said on 8/12/2011 3:56:08 AM
    I am planning to start a small scale Saree and Dress material business in Dombivili(E), Mumbai. I have my own shop, area approx 200-250 sq ft. I want to roll the profit from this startup and utilize it in further up-gradation. So please help me out completely in every procedure. Like if any registration required, where shall i buy the Sarees and Dress Materials (Even about ready made garments too). Maximum investment for buying products should not exceed Rs 15,000/- (Excluding Shop expenses). Help me out with the best place or contacts from where I can purchase these materials. Waiting for a revert. Thanks.
  • 160. Radhika said on 8/17/2011 8:49:17 AM
    I would like to set up saree business at home. I'm in Chennai, Tamil nadu, India. How do i get any varieties of sarees materials? Where do i purchase this sarees? I need a good quality wholesales sarees. I'm awaiting for your response.
  • 161. thamarai said on 8/24/2011 11:39:34 AM
    I am doing whole sale saree businees.i have so many varities like pure 100% cotton sarees, kalyani cotton,apoorva silk.aparna silk,silk cotton sarees,silk emboss saree, silk emboss printing saree,afin jari silk saree low price to high price(Rs 300to15000 thousand )i am purchasing all sarees from direct weavers phone order under taken ,bulk order not necessary.i have selected beautiful saree collection .interested persons contact no9025514656
  • 162. BOBIN ABRAHAM said on 8/24/2011 12:52:14 PM
    I want to open own business.i want to know about saree and night dress,around Rs 300-500.
  • 163. deepa said on 8/25/2011 2:52:21 AM
    i am interest to doing a sarees business so give a tip for purchasing all type of sarees in low price to high price(200 to 10000)and give idea for latest trend sarees and design sarees. Tamil Nadu Salem
  • 164. Byju said on 8/25/2011 3:11:47 PM
    I have started a new boutique in kerla.I have an urgent requirement of churidhar materials with silk shawls especially chanderi,maheshwari or pashmina type.kindly reply
  • 165. Kannan said on 8/27/2011 2:53:02 PM
    HI, I am interested to do salwar and Sarees business,I need sarees price and salwar price with pictures. May I know the suppliers contact address? Can you help me to source the designer sarees and Salwar? Thanks, Kannan
  • 166. Robin Jose said on 8/28/2011 9:49:34 AM
    Hi, I am from Salem, Already my father is running a small garments shop at salem. I am an MBA holder Now I want to develop this business. So we are interest to this opportunities, also I am searching other available knitted materials. Please give a further details. Thanks & Regards, Robin Jose 9597489871
  • 167. brij ballabh udaiwal said on 8/29/2011 10:58:43 PM
    i am manufacturer/printer of hand block printed sarees from jaipur, i want to build my business in south of india. i am looking for wholesaler to market my products.I'm looking for avenues that provide me ample opportunity to showcase the excellence of Natural/Vegetable Dyeing. please call/email:-9314505805 udaiwal.brij@gmail.com
  • 168. dharani said on 8/30/2011 3:26:43 AM
    I AM STARTING A SAREE BUSINESS IN CHENNAI FOR A LOW BUDGET. CAN U PLEASE SUPPLY THE SAREES WITH THE STARTING PRICE OF 80 RS TO 350 RS. I NEED UR VALUABLE SUPPORT. ONCE THE PRODUCT REACH TO MY HAND IMMEDIATELY I CAN DEPOSIT THE AMOUNT IN UR ACCOUNT.my contact no 8939431229 and my id is odharanii@gmail.com
  • 169. sudha said on 9/1/2011 3:23:28 AM
    I want to start a new saree business in tirupur for a low and medium budget. can you please supply the sarees and salwar kameez starting price of Rs.150 to 3500. I need your valuable support. once the product reach to my hand immediately i can deposited the amount in your account.my contact no 9842247478.
  • 170. simon said on 9/2/2011 5:58:54 AM
    I want to start a new saree business in kanchipuram for a low and medium budget. can you please supply the sarees and salwar kameez starting price of Rs.100 to 500. I need your valuable support. once the product reach to my hand immediately i can deposited the amount in your account.my contact no 9994703053
  • 171. dipti k simha said on 9/2/2011 2:25:05 PM
    I want to start export of all kinds of sarees to different countries kindly contact 9880003316 bangalore
  • 172. gunjan said on 9/3/2011 4:11:18 AM
    Hi, I would want to sell the material from madhya pradesh like Baugh print, chandari and maheswari in mumbai. For the time being i would like to start from home. I would like to know how do i do it. Would the MP state hand loom department help in this respect by providing small entrepreneurs like me?
  • 173. soniya said on 9/6/2011 4:18:38 AM
    hi, I am from jhajjar haryana. We are planning to start a saree selling business so anyone who want to become our wholesale dealer please mail me at saniya1207@yahoo.co.in as soon as possible. Its urgent
  • 174. Partha Sen said on 9/7/2011 12:07:40 PM
    Hello ! Myself partha from Assam, I want to start a cloth business may be saree, salwar, etc which is profitable. I can invest 10 - 20 thousand to start a home based business. Please suggest me how to start the business from scratch.
  • 175. Bathmavathy said on 9/7/2011 10:15:07 PM
    Hi There , I would to start home base business and as well online . I am interested to purchase and sell salwars, kurtis , salwar materials in a very low price. I am from Malaysia . I am looking for a very low shipping charges as well. Kindly email me at bathmavathybatumalai@yahoo.com . Can i have some catalogs and prices as well . Thanks
  • 176. Kavitha said on 9/8/2011 4:30:05 AM
    I am from Bangalore. I know what customers I am targeting and what type of designs or materials is needed, also have a basic plan in mind. Planning to run an exhibition of Salwar materials and readymade Kurtis ( only cotton) for the corporate workers. But I don’t have any contacts who can supply me these. Please reach out to me at vkk_bus@yahoo.com.
  • 177. Debasis said on 9/9/2011 4:54:56 AM
    Hi, I am from kolkata. I want to start sarees boutique initially from home. Right now I am looking for some shop owner or any body who will help me for this purpose. Anybody interested please feel free to mail me at dbsspnd@gmail.com
  • 178. Anu said on 9/9/2011 1:59:21 PM
    Hi Friends, This is anu from Hyderabad(India)we offer wide range of designer sarees, salwar suits, bollywood replica sarees, kurtis ,imitation jewellery and sliver jewellery for wholesale price. We export worldwide. For any information kindly email us to - petuniadesigns@yahoo.com
  • 179. sudha said on 9/12/2011 2:22:41 PM
    Hi,Me and my friend are planning to start a retail shop selling complete range of products for women and kids (girls). We don't have any experience in selling. Please can any one suggest us how to go about it? Interested wholesalers can contact meetmesudha@gmail.com Sudha
  • 180. Sunita Thakre said on 9/13/2011 7:31:03 AM
    Hi. I am planing to start a small scale saree and dress material business at home in pune. Please let me know the appropriate places where i can purchase the above mentioned materials from low to wide range.
  • 181. gomathy said on 9/19/2011 6:12:46 AM
    hai i have plan to open a sarees shop in malaysia, so i need some advise in how to sending sarees from india to malaysia....
  • 182. Gayathri said on 9/20/2011 11:17:23 AM
    I'm in Pondicherry and would like to start a saree business first at home itself. I would like to start with sarees ranging from 300 to 2500. If the business is a success i would shift to a show room which we own. kindly provide me with details of where and how to purchase. i would especially like to cater to the needs of middle class people and satisfy their needs for exclusive lady-wear materials, especially sarees. Kindly guide me. Gayathri
  • 183. pravallieka said on 9/21/2011 1:02:42 AM
    Hi i'm in chennai and would like to start all kind of women cloths where i have to purchase these clothes i want cheapest rates and best quality. i want to start this business at home how much i have to spend money and how much i get income pls kindly send the details of these. Thanking You. Regards, Pravallieka, pravallieka@gmail.com
  • 184. GLTamilselvi said on 9/25/2011 11:21:15 PM
    Kulaijaya, Johor, Malaysia. Where can I get many type of sarees, chuditar, lenga suits and other indian costumes for a very cheap rate. I wanna become a dealer from home.. I am going start up my business from home.
  • 185. g sidhu said on 10/1/2011 6:20:09 PM
    i m from b.c Canada and i want to start home business based on salwar suit and anarkali suit.who can supply me these at wholesale price.
  • 186. nadeem ahmed said on 10/2/2011 4:02:49 AM
    i want to start saree and suit business in delhi i have no idea where i purchase those item and what is the margin please guide me and what money need i want to start business in home
  • 187. Nandhini said on 10/2/2011 6:18:36 AM
    Hi, I am planning to start a saree business from home. I need decent sarees with marginal price. Please anyone help me where can i get sarees at wholesale rate. My target is middle class people.Please contact me in my emailid nandhini.a24@gmail.com
  • 188. Smita said on 10/8/2011 8:34:02 AM
    Hi, I am from Thane and planning to start saree retail shop so pls advise me bcoz I am totally inexperience in this line so Pls me suggestion from where to start so I can archive my goal. My email discgan@yahoo.com
  • 189. Cotton house said on 10/9/2011 3:42:10 PM
    I'm a cotton shirt & pant cloth pieces and salwar suits pieces and cotton sharee supplier.. remember, all are made of cotton only, excellent quality with extremely cheaper cost..plz mail me if u need at metya2011@gmail.com
  • 190. Saminah said on 10/19/2011 8:48:56 AM
    Hi, i am looking to start a Indian wear business in North America. I'm looking for some whole sale contacts. Please contact me if you have a catalog at samina_s@yahoo.com
  • 191. Hemalatha said on 10/21/2011 6:02:54 AM
    Recently I have started a saree & Churidar Materials business from my home (small scale) Tambaram, Chennai. Please suggest me from where I can get sarees of all kinds and dress materials of good quality for lowest price to mid range prices. Surat, Nellore or Coimbatore. Please provide us some contact information or sale representative contacts to my mail id hemalathasreedhar@gmail.com. Thanks
  • 192. Rakesh said on 10/22/2011 2:11:24 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start a sarees shop in Jaunpur, U.P. kindly suggest me that from where i can buy best range of sarees & suites from wholesaler. please suggest me. thanks
  • 193. pechamuthu said on 10/22/2011 6:19:08 AM
    Hi i am start a saree,churidar and kurtis business at home in minimal amount in malaysia. I need some bulk materials for less cost. Please provide me the price list..I want some whole sale contact in surat & new delhi.....pls contact me at ptboutique_96@yahoo.com
  • 194. Hassan Karim said on 10/26/2011 7:03:15 AM
    Hi I am looking to start a saree business in London, i'm looking for made to order exporters/manufactures, medium/exclusive range saree exporters and whole sellers. please get in touch if you can provide the service to build my business and offer good benefits and quality exclusive sarees. please feel free to give me opinions and send me your designs to h.karim@hotmail.co.uk
  • 195. shaibah said on 10/26/2011 5:22:36 PM
    Hi Hassan, I have a friend based in birmingham and he has a really good selection of sarees and does wholesale to places, currently he is in bangladesh working on hes new collection, if interested you can email me on shaibahriaz@hotmail.co.uk and I will pass on your details to him.
  • 196. Mausmi J said on 10/29/2011 7:01:34 AM
    Hi, I would like to get in contact with wholesalers who can supply bridal collection, lehnga sarees, fancy saeers, boutique collection. Basically sarees and lehngas with sequence and zari work. The prices have to be reasonable. My clients want a change and more variety and therefore this request. Genuine wholesalers or affordable designers please send your catalogues or details to mausmi@rediffmail.com. Looking forward to do business with people who work from their heart and love what they do.
  • 197. VENKAT said on 10/31/2011 6:15:57 AM
    mahesh and srilakshmi textiles, please leave your phone number or mail id. Then we can help you better, otherwise contact us on veanlu@gmail.com for wholesale sarees and dresses.
  • 198. sathya said on 11/1/2011 10:32:29 AM
    Hi, am sathya from srilanka,i would like to start up a saree n chudidar business in srilanka.i would like to buy it from india.at first it will be just a small scale business then to expand as much as i can. can anyone in india pls help me importing saree from india? my mail id sudhagraj@gmail.com.
  • 199. SAM MATHEW said on 11/2/2011 7:45:15 AM
    Where can I get good churidars, kurtas like ladies dresses in wholesale price.
  • 200. Valli said on 11/4/2011 2:13:48 AM
    Hi, I am Valli from Malaysia,would like to start up a saree n chudidar business in Malaysia.i would like to buy it from india. Beginning stage it will be just a small scale business then to expand as much as i can. can anyone in india pls help me importing saree from india? my email address anbesivam6@gmail.com/ valli.kalliappan@contalloy.com. Thanks