How to Start Online Perfume Business

If you want to start your own online perfume business, you have two options – you can come up with your own line of perfume or you can choose to become an affiliate of a company that sells perfumes.

Either way, you can make some money. You will also need to design your own site and make it user friendly.

Selling Perfumes Online

Some people are very much interested in perfumes. Well, who wouldn’t be? You can’t just rush out of the house without putting something on especially if you’re going to see your special someone. There are many online business opportunities today and one is an online perfume business. If you can create different scents and create your own brand name, you’re on your way. You will also need to have your own label on the perfume and of course, you need to design a logo for your business so that your customers will know you better. Once you have your own line of perfumes, you can now create your own site and market your perfume products to the world.

The Options

If you don’t have your own line of perfumes, there is another option for you. You can search for affiliate marketing opportunities. There are lots of opportunities on the web and you can take advantage of them. Since you’re interested in perfumes, you will need to find a company that offers affiliate opportunities. You can use any of the major search engines to look for the affiliate company. As long as you have the passion for this kind of products, you can earn a lot of profits.

Whether you create your own perfume line or you’re just an affiliate, you will need to create a good site. This will serve as your tool in selling the perfumes. It should be a user friendly site and you will need to provide all the details about the perfumes you’re selling. Try to provide photos of the perfumes so that the customers can also see the packaging. Create multiple pages so that you can incorporate as much info as possible. If you have your own line of perfumes, you can include a short video of you introducing yourself and the perfumes that you sell. This is one way to make the customers familiar with you. People buy from those who have earned their confidence and trust so make sure that you establish some connection. That way, you can increase your client base.

Advertising is the key to getting sales. You will need to think of effective ads that can sell your business. There are many ways of selling online. You will need traffic to promote your online store but it you also need to convert them into real customers. Maintaining a site requires time and effort. Manage your site properly and use the right strategies. Soon, your perfumes can become very popular.

• 1. Ahmad Talha Khan said on 12/28/2009 12:47:52 PM
    Hi, I m fresher for this business plz give me detail for this. Allahabad, UP, India
  • 2. Ida Konteh said on 1/12/2010 12:01:51 PM
    I am a Gambian and my business location is in The Gambia, West Africa.
  • 3. Rahul said on 3/16/2010 2:10:24 PM
    Hello. I am working in perfume industry for 2 years as a chief accountant. i want to start my own perfume business. I am from Sharjah, UAE. Pls advice me. email: rahuldxb85@yahoo.com
  • 4. JCanne said on 4/21/2010 10:19:12 PM
    I want to open a perfume store.. but i dont know how to start.. so please help mo more about opening store
  • 5. Shadrack Limbua said on 7/2/2010 12:59:27 PM
    Hi, am a kenyan citizen currently in Egerton university in kenya my second year studying agricultural economics and I would like to start my own online perfume biz, i'd like to know maybe the financial and other risks that will web involved in this kind of business
  • 6. Henry Ndubuisi said on 7/28/2010 1:10:55 PM
    Hello, I'm in Nigeria and i want to start a perfume store in Lagos Nigeria. Please do advise me on the things i should do to achieve my dream.
  • 7. Raj said on 8/17/2010 11:51:52 AM
    I want to start a new perfume industry in India. Please advise me with all required details
  • 8. Mumbi said on 8/24/2010 8:46:13 AM
    Hi am in Kenya and would like to start my own online perfume biz. Please advise what is required and some affiliates I can contact. thanks
  • 9. Amaka said on 9/12/2010 5:02:05 PM
    Hi,my name is amaka. I will like to start up a perfumery shop at port harcourt, Nigeria. pls I would be very happy if u send me tips on how to start. Thanks
  • 10. melissa said on 9/13/2010 9:45:26 PM
    i would like to start online perfume business from fresno california, i would like to learn everything
  • 11. Khloe Klarke said on 9/15/2010 3:51:32 PM
    Hello im interested in starting a perfume line. Please help...
  • 12. maxwell said on 9/23/2010 9:25:52 AM
    I'm MaxweLL from Abuja Nigeria, I want to tell those interested in retailing perfumes from a designer affiliate marketing company to contact me via my mobile +2348069443180 or locate me on facebook using Nwahiri Maxwell as my facebook ID let me tell you how. The company is a global company so you can do the retailing buisness where ever you are in the world. Expecting to hear from you...
  • 13. Riduan said on 11/14/2010 5:04:32 AM
    Hello.. I'm riduan from kuala lumpur Malaysia, I would like to start my own perfume business with my own fragrances and I have done some research regarding the manufacturers of perfume but unfortunately they don't have the kind of smells that I wanted..I'm more interested on 'arabic oud, woody, sandal wood, rose or something not that too commercial (like other leading perfume brands that sell in most of the famous stores).. Please help me how should I enter this business successfully.. Looking forward to hearing from you..thank you
  • 14. Ali Ahmed said on 12/5/2010 10:42:41 AM
    We are a perfumes manufacturing company in Dubai UAE. We have our own brand of perfumes for which we are looking for distributors all over the world and we can also create a line of perfumes with your own brand name as your requirement. Our website is bavariperfumes.com
  • 15. Hussain El.Hussain said on 12/13/2010 9:50:54 AM
    Hello my name is Hussai EL.Hussain from Saudi Arabia . Really like to start my perfume business at any country of Africa . we have lots kind of perfumes both of Arabian perfumes (arabic) and France perfumes . If you like to deal with me here is my e.mail you can mail me through it laughing2007@hotmail.com . REALLY HAPPY TO DEAL WITH YOU .
  • 16. Ernest said on 12/15/2010 9:31:03 AM
    I sincerely don't own a perfume business. but I have wide sensual taste for scent. I would like to comment about on Hussain El.Hussain entire presentation and perfume biz, It take advice and courage to be successful in all endeavors. I check on your website follow your branding channel. You still need to work on your website... at least you can introduce other programing ethic to attract customers... again give vivid description about the product you're marketing. I can offer you high light for free... I'm talking from higher IQ experience. You can email me or phone me if possible for further marketing skills. 00233271079589. Good Luck.
  • 17. Bill Sauer said on 12/15/2010 1:11:03 PM
    I am looking to open a perfume store. I need wholesalers. Send to my email offline@mindless.com In Pt Charlotte, FL USA
  • 18. Jason Frank said on 1/3/2011 12:41:17 PM
    I`m looking for a way to carry my MLM perfume business to people across the globe that are looking for the fragrance that compliments his or her personality. also to attract distributors that are seeking a business that can also be home based, that can successfully change lives and the lives of there customers that love perfume and perfume based products at a low financial risk .Please help me with quest to help reach the people that are looking for what seamed to be a dream. you can see more of what I`m talking about on face book at frankieshure. thanks a lot and God bless.
  • 19. Merice Brown said on 1/7/2011 11:47:23 AM
    Hi, My name is Merice from the Bahamas. I sell FM Perfume. This is a company that has expanded all over the world and new countries are joining fast. You can learn more about this company by logging on to my website www.cosmetics.fm/consultant/9007515. It doesn't matter what country you from, FM is worldwide. Also you will get a free website with this business and all the tools and online training to help you have a successful business. Don't wait for this opportunity to come again. Take charge of your destiny today!
  • 20. mariez said on 1/16/2011 7:13:44 AM
    Hi i am a fresher about this online business and marketing can you give me some any good idea how to be more successful and to spreed my items?..
  • 21. babu amin said on 1/24/2011 3:32:42 AM
    Mr.Riduan please contact with me m-amin62@hotmail.com, we discus
  • 22. amin said on 1/24/2011 9:19:27 AM
    I am working with a france company since 1993.I have experience perfumes manufacturing(arabic+ france),etc. distribution,trading and all kind of perfumes sales.if any body like to start perfumes(fragrance)business in u a e or out of u a e. please contract with me for discustion.m-amin62@hotmail.com
  • 23. JACQUELINE said on 2/2/2011 6:06:07 AM
    I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN PERFUME HAVE A NAME AND HOW IT MUST SMELL NEED SOME WHO CAN MAKE IT FOR ME MOSSELBAY WESTERN CAPE 6500 TEL 0846284805 HOME 0446911228
  • 24. romio said on 2/8/2011 11:04:57 PM
    I live in Illinois, USA. I want to sell fragrances online and want to know how I can get wholesale prices. I am talking what businesses buy them for.
  • 25. neeru said on 2/9/2011 3:03:09 PM
    i want to open a perfume store. i need wholesaler. plz contact with me amynia9@gmail .com
  • 26. Chandan said on 3/3/2011 2:07:37 AM
    Hi, I am from India, and would like to Start "Online Perfume Business". Can you provide me the necessary details.
  • 27. Robert said on 3/5/2011 4:34:22 AM
    We can supply you perfume as many as you want, just email us back to ranybertltd@gmail.com
  • 28. Ali Ahmed said on 3/7/2011 5:06:33 AM
    We are a perfumes manufacturing company in the UAE. We have a wide range of perfumes which we are manufacturing in our state of the art factory in UAE. We can also make a perfume with your brand name according to your requirement. So please email me on sales@bavariperfumes.com. We can start a perfume line specially for you with our own name.
  • 29. DAWN ROBERTS said on 3/13/2011 4:03:32 PM
    hi i want to start my own perfume and makeup line selling to major stores all over but i need help i'm really passionate about it also upcoming opening a boutique clothing store! i'm in bronx ny
  • 30. Rommel Pontigon said on 3/14/2011 2:48:33 AM
    Hello, I am an office staff, I want to have a side-line business that is related to on-line selling for me to have access even I am in my office, I just want to ask how to start it and what companies where I can get these perfumes that i can trust. thank you.
  • 31. magda oldchurch said on 3/19/2011 5:00:27 PM
    essex england. Hi I am an FM distributor but cannot seem to make it work for me, I also have an online website that is free for FM people like myself but you have to go to the browser, How can I promote it? I have been to salons etc and even asked about parties noone eants to know!
  • 32. neyazullah said on 4/18/2011 4:11:07 AM
    hi.i would like to ask u. i'm working in very reputed company in uae. As sales. i have experience in fragrance field. i want start on business online base or i'm looking for the investor who will invest in this line. i have seven experience. plz advise me very frequently. thanks
  • 33. esther johnson said on 4/30/2011 6:16:23 AM
    We would like to sale perfumes as a rep for any reputable company. A very good designers or designer imposter perfume. call us on this line +23408034780966.Nigeria.
  • 34. Nancy Hunt said on 5/11/2011 5:01:15 PM
    Interested in starting an online perfume business serving as an advisory about scents then sending to the retailers website. Any advise?
  • 35. Mohammad said on 5/18/2011 5:44:02 AM
    Hi, i have perfume store in Nairobi,kenya. i sell perfume at whole sale,retailer and pieces @120k.sh each different variety for men and women.plz contact +254750553228 mohammad946@hotmail.com Thanks
  • 36. Paulin said on 5/31/2011 6:53:28 PM
    Hi,i'm paulin from Benue state Nigeria,i want to start a perfume business, i want to buy in Nigeria and sell in Cameroon, please i need your advice
  • 37. Rambo said on 6/1/2011 6:52:22 PM
    Dear friend,I am in perfume business since 1999.And serving to a reputed perfume company as a store manager in dubai.I do have lots of great idea and confidence to become a successful perfumer.But due to lack of funds m not able to start my own business if anyone interested in perfume business can mail me.I would love to serve.
  • 38. Amaka said on 6/7/2011 11:57:45 AM
    I am an FM distributor in Abuja. FM stands for Federico Mahora, an international company dealing in perfumes, make-ups, spa and household items. We need distributors and intending team leaders and you can do this from anywhere in the world. Interested? Visit www.allaboutfm.co.uk/amie or call +2348054362242. You can also send me a mail at jidacool@yahoo.com looking forward to hear from you. Thanks
  • 39. m.amin said on 6/18/2011 8:57:17 AM
    Anybody like to buy any kind of perfumes like brand ,no brand Arabic from France.My all perfumes made in france ,we can show the certificate of original for reexport, wholesales.please call 0552628161 and mail me m-amin62@hotmail.com
  • 40. Vishal said on 6/25/2011 6:00:03 PM
    I am Vishal from Mauritius and i want to open luxury a perfume store by mid 2011. I am looking for a famous brand perfume at wholesales prices to target the Mauritian Tourist and local market. For example look at Yves Rocher products... they are so good at very cheap price. Interested one can contact me by email at vishalcruz@yahoo.co.in in joining me or someone who can advise also. Thanks
  • 41. Edak said on 7/1/2011 5:46:21 AM
    I am Edak from Cross River State in Nigeria. I would like 2 be a rep for a reputable company. Pls contact me by dis e-mail eddy_loveng@yahoo.com thank u
  • 42. lait said on 8/11/2011 1:07:10 PM
    Nigerians that are interested in wholesale perfume business should pls send a mail to laitessentiel@yahoo.com for more details.There is really nothing like it!
  • 43. zita said on 8/16/2011 10:47:58 AM
    Hi, I am from Sharjah and interested in wholesale perfume business,need guidance on how to start pls. contact me on zitagee@hotmail.com
  • 44. zamree said on 10/14/2011 4:58:29 AM
    Hai, I'm Zamree from Malaysia, I'm planning to open my perfume store with multichoice of brand, could you advise and support me how to start?
  • 45. osakwe melvin said on 10/15/2011 11:39:28 AM
    i have some good skill on how to make designer perfume. i will love to work now in a company in Nigeria that manufacture perfume. in lagos.my number is 07036881859
  • 46. Abdul Basit said on 10/25/2011 4:01:20 AM
    Hi I am n Indian and working in a multinational perfume company as a showroom incharge since 1993. Which company has a more than 250 branches throughout the world. Now I am looking to do my own business . I had vast experience in mostly in agarwood & agarwood oil. I need business in oman or any part of the world.
  • 47. Nate S said on 11/23/2011 1:12:40 PM
    I am in the USA, Colorado and I am interested in starting a fragrance line and want to know where to start. I know it can be an expensive process. I have no background in the field, just an idea and a new found passion.
  • 48. sanju said on 11/25/2011 7:04:08 PM
    hi i am sanju from sharjah uae i want to start perfume business i need good partner i have 10 year perfume retail and holsale knowladge. i am looking the person who will support to our business with fund thanks sanju send me email sanjuleena2010@yahoo.com
  • 49. Homto Dokpesi said on 11/26/2011 3:12:34 PM
    I am in Nigeria intend to launch my Fragrance line in 2012 would love any wholesale distributors within and outside Nigeria that might be Interested in Carrying the Product to Pls contact me via my email address.would love to hear from everyone
  • 50. mike segun said on 12/4/2011 3:58:32 PM
    Hello everyone,my wife intend starting perfume business we have some capital and need a distributor to supply us above the capital at hand. if anyone is interested in supplying we will be pleased to commence and start this month. please reach me on fumtiti@yahoo.com or call 08035242465
  • 51. Narinder Dev said on 12/9/2011 1:02:04 AM
    I want to start perfume shop (exclusively perfume station) in one of the best shopping complex in Jammu city. Jammu and Kashmir State India. Please revert back to me with suggestions, terms and conditions. Cell: 09419187149 Email: narindersir@rediffmail.com
  • 52. Financial solution said on 1/2/2012 5:21:25 PM
    we can offer you funds for your perfume business apply now via email @ financialsolution4you@gmail.com
  • 53. shade said on 1/7/2012 11:09:03 AM
    Nigerians interested in wholesale original designer perfume should kindly contact me through my email, bbm pin:28230f60 or call 08051224737.
  • 54. christi said on 1/28/2012 10:39:51 AM
    Please remain me some great perfume and accessories wholesaler companies thanks am trying to start an online business
  • 55. Tshego said on 1/28/2012 4:33:52 PM
    Hi, I am from South Africa and want to open a perfume store in Gauteng. Kindly advice me on what to do to achieve this
  • 56. Jasmine said on 2/28/2012 10:32:45 AM
    HI, I am from the USA, and I am interested in starting an online fragrance line with a low start up cost. I do not have experience in perfumery, but I have a grand vision. I would like advice on online and offline promoting and pricing.
  • 57. Jane said on 3/27/2012 7:51:17 AM
    I'm in Benin City, Nigeria. I'm thinking of the possibility of starting my own perfume line. Please any information you can give me on how to go about this would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
  • 58. Consuelo said on 4/1/2012 7:43:14 PM
    hi there! I am from Tampa Forida USA, I am interested in stating an online perfume line with the lowest cost possible, I do not have experience in perfumery , but I do have a passion for it, any advice on online and offline promoting and pricing it will be appreciated, I am interested in the South, Central America, Mexico as well as USA markets.
  • 59. hussain said on 4/19/2012 1:32:07 PM
    we wholesale perfumes well brand and mass market product in saudi and dubia i am looking for in usa shops so we can supply from dubia all well brand and new mass market product in new york city
  • 60. Muhmammad Haris said on 4/21/2012 4:22:07 AM
    Hi, Its Muhammad Haris. please guide how to promote my Itar n fragrance business in UAE market. we also look for Qatar n Oman swel. Procedure? pls give me related numbers. Thanks
  • 61. Clara said on 5/7/2012 8:09:31 AM
    Want to open a perfume business in Harare Zimbabwe may please advice me how to do it and best brands to deal with.
  • 62. lucia said on 5/25/2012 10:36:40 AM
    Hallo, We are a company in perfumes business and we are looking for new suppliers of branded perfumes. Thanks for contact us. l.vysnanova@pobox.sk
  • 63. eve wilkin said on 5/26/2012 10:23:15 AM
    hi i am interested in starting my own perfume company and own brand i need help in selling these can any one advise me thanks
  • 64. ghina said on 6/4/2012 6:24:50 AM
    hi i have a project in the university and i need help .my project is talking about:show me an affective way in which you can attract our customer in the market in buying perfume
  • 65. Paulyn - Mombasa, Kenya said on 6/4/2012 9:19:58 AM
    Hi, I'd like to start an online business of selling perfume and i'm not sure where to start. Where does one get bulk supply and if one wanted to create their own product, how would one go about that. I am located in Mombasa, Kenya.
  • 66. shakiyla smith said on 6/5/2012 2:33:41 PM
    Hi my name is shakiyla smith and me and my sisters want to open up our own perfume line so can you please help.
  • 67. dustin said on 6/15/2012 9:47:06 AM
    I'd like to start selling perfumes on ebay and amazon. I came across LJ Wholesale merchant. do you know if they are a good company and if their pricing is good enough to turn a profit? do you have any other suggestions? please email me at dustinsdiscountstore@gmail.com
  • 68. clara said on 6/29/2012 6:30:33 AM
    Like to start online perfume biz.need advice
  • 69. clara said on 6/29/2012 6:39:43 AM
    like to start online perfume business. please contact me clarasdubai@yahoo.com
  • 70. tasneem said on 6/29/2012 6:52:47 AM
    Hi My dad is having an Perfume Shop and we want to start exporting to middle east the perfume and scent.... how do i get the base so we can start with it. Also want to obtain the certificate so we can have the license of keeping the perfume staff...... Thanks Tasneem Sayed
  • 71. nitz said on 7/16/2012 8:37:48 AM
    hello, i would like 2 start my own perfume business in kolkata, westbengal, india. what are the requirements of starting d business? i mean where to register? what kind of certifications dis business need to have? plus other details?
  • 72. Maruthi said on 7/24/2012 9:17:50 AM
    I Would like to start perfume business in on-line, guide me to proceed -Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
  • 73. Ralph V. Mendoza said on 7/29/2012 11:24:18 PM
    Good day, I'm Raffy i would like to start a perfume store in Cavite, Philippines.Can you please help me by giving some advices or procedure to be follow in order to start a business.Thanks a lot, hoping for your immediate response.
  • 74. Jenna said on 9/2/2012 7:40:32 AM
    I'm a teenager and I have this brilliant idea of starting a new fragrance for teen. I'm a south-african
  • 75. emorinken airenakho said on 9/6/2012 12:54:33 PM
    i'm in nigeria and really interested in perfume biz. would really want to know what it takes
  • 76. Hussein said on 9/8/2012 6:02:38 PM
    I live in USA Michigan state I want to start perfume business. Bring it from saudia, nigieria, Dubai. please contact me at my e mail www.kurtysam@yahoo.com
  • 77. Raza said on 9/11/2012 5:36:56 AM
    Hi,want to start designer perfumes. Any body can guide wholesalers in France Email me info@evergreenonworld.com
  • 78. Neha Jain said on 9/17/2012 8:23:49 AM
    Hi, I am Neha, am working in Eurolux as Merchandiser and i'm looking for some new business for the company in or out India, Please help me out how come I can bring new business for the company???
  • 79. uche said on 9/19/2012 11:40:37 AM
    I live in Abuja, Nigeria and intend starting a perfume business in a few months. Please I need ideas and reliable but cost effective sources. Kindly email me: utchey@yahoo.com
  • 80. sandeep singh said on 10/4/2012 12:42:47 AM
    hi, this is sandeep pls suggest me how to start a business (branded cloths or perfume like etc)do the needful. Best Rg Sandeep singh
  • 81. Abdul Basit said on 10/11/2012 2:53:57 AM
    Hi I am an Indian would like to sale my own home product pure agarwood oil in saudi arab. Dubai etc. Infact i was in oman for last 20 years in same field. My contact no 00919435256511
  • 82. sundar said on 10/21/2012 9:51:27 PM
    Hi, I am sundar, having experience in branded perfume line as decoding analyst. Need job in the perfume industry. contact: sundharkpillai@gmail.com
  • 83. vicky wuzor said on 10/24/2012 12:17:29 PM
    We are a distributor, supplier, and merchant of quality perfume and body sprays with branded names or your own brand name. We are based in India and can supply our perfume to you any where in the world , as per your bulk requirements. email us at hamispa15@yahoo.in or vickyme17@yahoo.com or call us at 00918007373365
  • 84. teresa said on 11/9/2012 1:48:09 PM
    Hi i'm there's from uk. I would like to start my own perfume business and i want to know how i can get. Them are a distributor to supply me. Can you please help me .my email teresaalzate@yahoo.co.uk
  • 85. Alex Temel said on 11/18/2012 8:47:14 AM
    Hi, I like to start my own perfume and beauty products business and I would like to find competitive distributor to supply me. Please contact me at; alextem@hotmail.co.uk
  • 86. Tony said on 11/19/2012 2:53:05 PM
    i am tony i reside at lokoja and would like to start a perfume business, pls advice dis is my number +2348037777292
  • 87. Joneci Junior said on 11/25/2012 11:37:56 PM
    I need to find out what are the biggest and best suppliers of major brands of perfumes USA. Already opened my company in Miami. Most have not figured out the best suppliers. Thank you very much. Junior Joneci Midas Touch International Group
  • 88. Soleyman said on 11/27/2012 4:19:32 PM
    Hi am sulaiman from Lagos Nigeria ,I make perfumes and am still looking for more customers, all over the globe ,pls kindly patronize thx.sola_alawiye@yahoo.com, mobile no +2348954161538,+2348094414747
  • 89. Kalyan Kumar Reddy said on 11/30/2012 1:30:30 PM
    Dear All. I am having more than 8 years of Gulf Experience in Developing Perfumes and Other Cosmetic Products (Shampoo, Body Soap, Room Spray, Hand wash). I am looking for investor to start a business. I am from Dubai, U.A.E. Pls contact through this email id: pkperfumer@gmail.com
  • 90. Karin Pieters said on 11/30/2012 4:32:53 PM
    Hi. I have a perfume business for 3 years now. I live in South Africa. Business is a bit slow now and i would like to get new and fresh ideas on how to sell more perfumes. Can anyone help? Please mail me perfectperfumes01@gmail.com
  • 91. WAYNE OLIVIER said on 12/6/2012 2:51:27 AM
    Hi. I am a Avon rep and wanted to create an online store for me so that people can buy from my website. My email are wolivier.8891@gmail.com or call me on 0719312226
  • 92. johan said on 12/9/2012 1:06:36 PM
    Hello, I have for a long time wanted to own an online perfume shop that only serves as an intermediary. Can you help me to find a wholesale to work with?
  • 93. ashlynn said on 12/10/2012 8:38:25 PM
    Hi everyone, I am Ashlynn from the philippines. I would want to start my online perfumery shop and planning to put up a very good website. I am looking for an investor who could help me and manufacturers of branded and good perfumes from around the globe. email me pls: ashlynnfragrances@yahoo.com. Thanks!
  • 94. yonis said on 12/14/2012 10:06:57 AM
    I am somalian resided in south africa. I want to start business of selling perfume how can I start it
  • 95. Elizabeth said on 1/2/2013 4:01:25 AM
    I want to start a perfume business, stay in Namibia, Windhoek,
  • 96. Nora Espinoza said on 1/5/2013 5:12:55 AM
    Hi my name is Nora I am interested in starting up my own perfume business I the USA, Texasto be exact I have perfect location just need info on where to purchase name brands and be legit about it. Please email me info on purchasing perfumes and what paper work I will need to sell name brand perfumes.
  • 97. R. Islam said on 1/12/2013 1:36:06 PM
    I'm am the co owner of an online fragrance company in the US. I'm looking to network with companies in the UAE Dubai, who may have reasonable prices for french perfumes or are willing to to use our company as a distribution hub. Please feel free to email me as soon as possible. We would love to do business. Thanks!
  • 98. mwake said on 1/22/2013 3:34:28 AM
    hi am in kenya and would like to open a perfume store to sell refill designer perfumes. i need wholesalers i can contact.
  • 99. HAYAT AHMED said on 1/23/2013 3:20:10 PM
    HI YOU HAVE ANY TYPE OF PERFUME PROBLEM PLS CONTACT ON MY MOBILE NUMBER 00919838635714 I AM INDIAN WE HAVE AATAR SHAMAMA,SANDAL WOOD OIL,MUSHK,DEHNALUOOD(UOOD) KHASH ETC.
  • 100. Royal perfumes said on 2/1/2013 9:13:31 PM
    We are manufacturer of french and arabic type of perfumes, atter in infdia. we are also doing jobwork in same field. My e mail is perfumesroyal@gmail.com
  • 101. Armstrong D S said on 2/6/2013 5:19:51 AM
    I want to start a business ,selling perfumes and I'm looking for good suppliers with good products ,from Gweru city ,Zimbabwe,Africa
  • 102. collen said on 2/19/2013 3:41:35 AM
    hi i would like to start my own perfume business and i am looking for a good supplier in south africa johannesburg area. if any one who knows of a good supplier please help me, with the contacts plz. my email is llegodicollen@yahoo.com
  • 103. Chanel green said on 3/17/2013 10:24:23 AM
    I work for smart management but the perfume company I sell perfume for them I'm looking to start my own perfume business I have about 45 bottle
  • 104. guolong said on 3/19/2013 4:53:05 AM
    I come from China, but the products I sell is worldwide .We are manufacturer specimen products: edible essence ,daily used fragrance ,cosmetic materials ,contact me ,sunguolon@gmail.com.
  • 105. lucy antony said on 3/27/2013 8:26:23 AM
    I WOULD LIKE TO START MY OWN PERFUME BUSINESS. PLEASE HELP.
  • 106. thanh said on 4/1/2013 3:21:00 AM
    HI, Only me from Vietnam. I would like to start perfume biz, please help.
  • 107. angela said on 4/2/2013 6:35:23 AM
    hi, from kenya. i want to start my own perfume business. how do i go about it?
  • 108. Noreen said on 4/8/2013 9:12:20 AM
    hi i'm looking to open my own perfume business in the uk i need some good suppliers details could anyone pls help.?
  • 109. Sandeep kaur said on 4/8/2013 7:35:13 PM
    Hi @Noreen can you contact me I'm from uk my self 07577776642
  • 110. mohamed said on 4/12/2013 11:35:37 AM
    Hey i am Mohamed from Libya and i want to star perfume business i want to go to France but i don't know where to go which city and the good companies any one can help me thanks a lot
  • 111. md showkot akbar said on 4/13/2013 5:48:11 PM
    hi my dear friends with due respect to all of brand perfumes businessmen. i use to have own perfumes business in uae by the name of fragrance zone trading. coz of financial problem i've closed my biz. i m looking for a financial help. any body interested pls email me on akbarfw@hotmail.com
  • 112. damaris said on 4/18/2013 7:48:19 AM
    HI, GOT INTERESTED IN YOUR WRITE UPS, AM RUNNING A MINI CAFE AND WANTS TO COMBINE IT WITH THE ONLINE BUSINESS, WANT TO KNOW HOW TO START, PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW AND BE HAPPY AT LAST, THANKS, EXPECTING FROM YOU SOON.
  • 113. Mohammad said on 4/26/2013 11:40:41 AM
    Hi, @mohamed, I could have a better solution for your perfume business in libya. I am from india and associated with perfume industry since 1999. I do know lots of libyan business man doing perfume business from UAE. Since i am working with one the leading perfumer of GCC i could help you to establish your business back to your country. If you wish you may contact me for further details on perfumeconsultant@hotmail.com
  • 114. Steve Sterling said on 4/30/2013 9:30:44 PM
    GDN, a British-based non-profit organisation is are about to launch its own brand of 4 types of fragrances in small roll-on bottles. Our fragrances speak for themselves, no kidding. Just try and see. Just wear and walk you will be noticed, stopped and asked, I can assure you. This is no trash. It is an earthmover and a game changer. We would like to supply wholesalers, retailers and individuals who are interested in creating their own brand. We can label to your choice of names, if need be. Can supply to India and Africa. If interested please contact me on 00447425153676 and email me at s.sterling@gmail.com.
  • 115. showkot akbar said on 6/4/2013 8:49:35 PM
    dear friends i would like to inform u that i am an 18 years experienced men of brand perfumes & watches lines. i worked in uae near about 18 years. now i am looking for a job as a salesmen any where of the world. if any one need experienced men for those pls contact me on somufm@hotmail.com or call on +8801715729214. thanks
  • 116. Mukund said on 6/7/2013 8:51:31 AM
    I want start perfume in Nasik city, Maharashtra state India. I am also interested in Room Freshner machine to supply in Industry, Govt. Office etc.. pls. help
  • 117. Lilian Wanjiru said on 6/11/2013 7:38:20 AM
    Hey, am from Kenya residing in Nairobi. Would like to start up a business of selling perfumes. Please advice. Thank you
  • 118. Rosie said on 6/16/2013 3:49:58 PM
    Am in lagos nigeria. am a distributor of la Rive designers perfumes. interested individual should contact me via my email or call me wit 08167489059
  • 119. lata singh said on 6/20/2013 4:16:27 PM
    Hi, I am from South africa and would appreciate contact details of wholesale branded perfume suppliers to start an online perfume business. my email address is lata27singh@gmail.com
  • 120. balal said on 7/1/2013 11:11:47 AM
    Hi, We are a company retailing perfumes online. We have been trading for 5 years now and business is going great. We are based in the UK and we have recently started wholesale on Designer Perfumes and Very low prices. We ship worldwide and have great rates for new companies looking to expand online. All of our Fragrances are original and manufacture approved to sell. please feel free to email us with your inquiries. balalimtiaz007@googlemail.com
  • 121. vasuggi said on 7/4/2013 12:21:39 AM
    Hi, i'm sagie. i want to start perfume shop (exclusively perfume station) in Malaysia, johor bahru. I am looking for a famous brand perfume at wholesales prices. Please remain me some great perfume and accessories wholesaler. I’m willing to get product from other country as far as low price and original product. Please revert back to me with suggestions, terms and conditions. Email: sagie1205@gmail.com
  • 122. Sheree Clemons said on 7/16/2013 5:37:46 PM
    I have a passion to learn how to start my own perfume business. I love different beautiful fragrances and aromas. I enjoy smelling good and looking good. What would I have to do to launch this business idea, I have no money whatsoever. I live here in Sterling Heights, Michigan. Thank you.
  • 123. Anil Kumar said on 7/25/2013 5:12:42 AM
    Sir, I wish to open a perfume shop in Dubai or in Sharjah. What could be the minimum cost to start a business in small scale/medium scale with famous brand perfumes in Dubai or in Sharjah? Where should I get branded perfumes at wholesale price in Dubai? Your valuable suggestions and advice is expected. Thanks.
  • 124. rafi ahmed said on 7/25/2013 1:09:48 PM
    i am intending to start a online perfume business by splitting reputed branded perfumes in smaller versions like 10 ml . will it be possible to do that in india . please help i dont know whether it is legal.
  • 125. dk said on 8/29/2013 6:14:17 AM
    hi am in south africa want to open perfume shop in south africa but only imported perfume, can you help me with suppliers
  • 126. Ellen Chaduka said on 9/1/2013 6:46:48 PM
    @ dk i am in the UK and I think I can help you. Contact me for more info
  • 127. Mahdi Muhammad Ali said on 9/9/2013 9:56:43 PM
    Asalam alaikum. We seek serious partners for our start selling in german spoken countries. 60% for charity and our islamic center with syrian and palestina children. Help us please. Jazaka Allahu khair
  • 128. Michelle Cronje said on 9/17/2013 11:01:12 AM
    Hi Tsego and others who are looking for a perfume supplier. I am a perfume wholesale supplier who can help you start your business by supplying you, for cash, with perfumes (50mls) designer brands that you can sell at 85% profits. Please contact me at michellecronje@webmail.co.za I can also supply other countries if you are willing to pay your own courier costs.
  • 129. Karel Gos said on 10/13/2013 11:17:45 AM
    Looking for reliable suppliers of Arab perfumes, jewelery, watches cheap. The decisive factor is price, reliability and speed of delivery to the Czech Republic. I am interested in the purchase of Arab perfumes V 20/50/100 liter containers. Tenders should be sent to - info@krasaslavnych.cz
  • 130. michelle raule said on 10/16/2013 2:36:11 PM
    Hi I know how to make perfumes eau de perfume,eau de toilette,eau de cologne,body mist spray,and splash cologne if you wanted to learn or you are willing to learn on how to make it let's talk about it if you are willing to pay me at my cost: for what I know I'm from philippines just contact me I'm Michelle Raule here's my number +639194298906 may d Good God blezz uz alweiz thank u!!!
  • 131. Francis said on 10/21/2013 5:44:38 AM
    I want to start up a la rive perfume biz and i need a distributor to supply me. This is my contact 08055247542
  • 132. Joy said on 10/30/2013 10:50:14 AM
    I need to start a perfume shop only online . Please advice me.
  • 133. Syed md.Afzal said on 10/30/2013 12:26:56 PM
    hello i am from bangladesh, my father was a performer, he deals arabin and western perfume. i am very interested for the same. i am also trading arabian attar known as agorattar, dehneloud, aloeoudoil
  • 134. Syed md.Afzal said on 10/30/2013 12:48:45 PM
    anybody may contact with me if any demand of my product also looking help about on line shopping business of french perfumes. thanks a lot.afzalsm3@gmail.com
  • 135. sharita roberts said on 11/3/2013 2:21:07 PM
    Hi my name is sharita roberts I'm from georgia i want to design and start my own perfume line i love different fragrance. i love to smell good of love sweet attracted loud smells i always urge for this but i do not know how to go about or where to start i have some wonderful ideals but i need help succeeding this big opportunity.
  • 136. YULIA said on 11/5/2013 2:04:17 AM
    Hello, I will require your assistance to begin a online perfume store.
  • 137. Catherine Mayaba said on 11/5/2013 11:59:58 AM
    PERFUMES IN SOUTH AFRICA. I am a distributor of Conkob perfumes. I can supply the whole of South African and other Southern African countries. email me on nmayaba2000@yahoo.com
  • 138. KRASASLAVNYCH.CZ said on 11/14/2013 12:48:50 PM
    We offer delivery of 600 species of European perfumes, very cheap wholesale prices. Minimum order 30lbs. For you this means a very high gain. FOR PRICES, PHOTOS, PRICE LIST, please email: info@krasaslavnych.cz
  • 139. Brighton said on 11/14/2013 1:43:01 PM
    My name is Brighton I'm from mZumbabwe but currently based in South Africa, I can supply oil and quality big brands perfumes perfumes! Just started supplying guys in Zim
  • 140. PAUL OPALEYE said on 11/22/2013 9:03:56 PM
    I am a Nigerian. I need a company to be supplying me quality perfumes for retailership. Please contact me on +2348025531490 or opaleyeopq@yahoo.com
  • 141. Mary, Tiny Skosana said on 12/7/2013 7:42:21 AM
    Hi! I'm Mary, i want to start perfume business, i want a company that sells well known perfumes, that i can buy from them and sell. I'm in South Africa, i don't know where to start. Psl help!
  • 142. Shishir Gupta said on 12/13/2013 8:02:57 AM
    Hello All, I am Shishir Gupta from India , We are Manufacturers and Exporters of perfumes from India ,We also Design Perfume as per your individual taste and specification, please contact me if you are interested in buying quality perfume with best prices shyamshishir@gmail.com. thanks
  • 143. KRASASLAVNYCH.CZ said on 12/15/2013 11:17:44 AM
    Business TOP society provides a reliable supply of Arabic perfumes-very low price, reliability, for more information and tender leaves, please write to info@krasaslavnych.cz
  • 144. IBRAHIM HASSAN said on 12/20/2013 6:37:23 PM
    WE are manufacturers of quality perfumes called giverny made in France. This is our own brand. If interested contact us. We are based in Orlando Florida.
  • 145. antonio rubio said on 12/27/2013 12:30:57 PM
    I am anton and based here in abu dhabi uae, I want to start my online perfume business, but don't know how to start. Please give me some advice. thanks..My email add antonio_uy2005@yahoo.com
  • 146. Vie said on 12/29/2013 9:15:32 PM
    Hi my name is Vie. I would like to share a lttle about myself and the purpose of this post. I am an avid lover of fragrances for men and women, and absolutely love what I do. Currently, I have been making fragrances for both sexes for over 2yrs.now. My fragrances are exquisite, elegant, exclusive, and the feedback has been quite impressive. However, I am in dire need of more exposure. Being limited in my finances, has enabled me to expand. Therefore, if anyone has any positive suggestions, they would be humbly appreciated. I have prayed about this consistently and I believe that my prayers will be answered. Thanking you in advance.... Vie:-)
  • 147. Deborah said on 1/3/2014 5:32:58 PM
    I am here from other ads and seeking for the help from a good company and as well to packing, bottle
  • 148. Malik said on 1/7/2014 4:00:22 PM
    Hi I have few idea for affiliate marketing , also interested to sell own line in uk. I can market for you in uk Send me e mail and I will be in touch with you. You can make money with online affiliate business, I can work with any one. For on line. And affiliate marketing Looking for partnership I can work . Write with detail what you are after. Thanks Malik. Contact me. Info@perfumebuddy.co.uk
  • 149. Christa said on 1/8/2014 8:42:06 AM
    Hi! I'm from Namibia, i want to start perfume business, i want a company that sells well known perfumes, I wanted to make an warehouse. I wanted to distributed in Namibia. Psl help!
  • 150. Dickson said on 1/8/2014 4:17:44 PM
    Hi, my name Dickson from Kenya, am interested and also want to start perfume business in my place district and in capital Nairobi, Kenya. am seeking for advise and help from a good company that sells the best quality perfumes and sprays...
  • 151. Mercy said on 1/13/2014 7:25:28 AM
    I'm a young south African girl and i'd like to start my own business line. and i'm seventeen this year just need advice. I would like to manufacture perfumes. And sell online.
  • 152. Tlamelo said on 1/22/2014 3:05:16 AM
    Hi Mercy i am in joburg South africa and i have already started my perfume business. Email me on ngirl.tlamelo@gmail.com for advice
  • 153. Nozi said on 1/22/2014 6:41:58 AM
    Hello. I manufacture and distribute oil based fragrances to upcoming and already established fragrance business at low cost. Contact Nozi 0721762526. Johannesburg based
  • 154. Nozi said on 1/22/2014 6:49:10 AM
    You can also email Nozi at nozizwe3@yahoo.com for orders and mailing inquiries. Quality Oil Based Fragrances at low cost !!
  • 155. Marcus said on 2/10/2014 2:31:56 PM
    Hi everyone, send an email to colognist@ovi.com and ask for a price list. they are in South Africa and have really cheap prices... i hope this helps
  • 156. kishor kolugade. said on 2/12/2014 5:37:21 AM
    hi dear, sir/ mam. I want to start perfume business but i am fresher. i have no knowledge to start business. I live to mumbai in india. Plz support me. Regard, Kishor.
  • 157. Aster said on 2/22/2014 5:38:51 AM
    i am just trying to make inside the home my perfume I want my perfume to change a business but I dont know how I start to make a business please sir help me how I start this business and advertise on line.
  • 158. Sharon said on 2/28/2014 8:48:06 AM
    i would like to start my own line of perfumes with my logo and name...please help me if there are any wholesalers or suppliers of fragrances...i am in Zimbabwe Africa +263772537030 email sharonchitsva@gmail.com
  • 159. Mohammed Peer said on 3/5/2014 7:05:08 AM
    HI, i'm looking to do my own perfumes wholesale business in the EASTERN PROVINCE - KSA I need some good suppliers details could anyone help in this regard, plz As we are franchise of a company that it is taken a start & hopefully it will reach at top in market very soon, because of it fragrances, I live in dammam, plz help me in this regards, plz let me know the good suppliers in dammam/jubail/khobar n other cities tooo., mohammedpeer18@yahoo.com. we deal with BUKHOOR WITH 3 VARIETY'S. PERFUMES WITH 5 FRAGRANCES.
  • 160. F B WILSON said on 3/6/2014 3:46:36 PM
    I WANT TO START MY OWN LINE OF PERFUMES, I LIVED IN ENGLAND FOR A LONG TIME. WHERE DO I START FROM. THANK YOU
  • 161. Ashish Pratap said on 3/30/2014 10:55:38 AM
    Hello to every one .. I am Ashish from New delhi (India ). I have 13 years good experience to make natural Fragrance ( kadamb attars, kewra, kewra water, rose water, Rose etc) to get good quality plz contact us. at apsingh1262@gmail.com and 91+8744893963
  • 162. Constance Nthabiseng Zim said on 4/11/2014 7:21:14 AM
    I am Nthabiseng from thokoza(Spruit) studying at meyerton, i want to start a business of selling perfume so i do not know where to start and even the tools that i have to use to start, how to market my product as well as i how to look for the right place of my business and how to look for the right suppliers.
  • 163. Neriah Bajo said on 4/15/2014 4:06:02 PM
    Hi. Am interested in starting a perfume oil refill business. Would like to connect with suppliers who offer the following brands. 1 million, Pleasures, Lacoste Pink, Burberry Weekend
  • 164. Maha said on 4/15/2014 10:03:41 PM
    Hi, I'm doing online perfume business. I'M From MALAYSIA. Now i'm looking for supplier. Pls help me...
  • 165. jaya said on 4/15/2014 10:11:20 PM
    hi. i'm owner of perfume stall located at Johor Malaysia. currently looking for business partner and supplier. any idea to assist me. tq
  • 166. Lillian Maseka said on 5/1/2014 5:45:17 PM
    I started my own perfume company recently this year and is doing very well.currently I'm looking for the distributors and agents from all over south africa and neighboring countries like Lesotho, Botswana and Zimbabwe to buy at discounted price to make profit.
  • 167. mohiduzzuman said on 5/4/2014 11:32:14 AM
    i want to import perfume from france to bangladesh. i dont know how to possible. would u like to help me to suggest.
  • 168. syed z. a. mustafa said on 5/5/2014 2:16:56 PM
    hello @jaya and @maha, I am from assam, India. I have my own agar wood perfume production and I would like to supply the said perfume. It is very famous all over world. you can connect me at Mrtz.mustafa@gmail.com, zulf.mustafa@gmail.com. Or you can call me at +919613036507, +919401565191.. Any one can contact me in this regard.
  • 169. tshidi said on 5/19/2014 4:36:47 PM
    hi I am in Gauteng and would like to make my own perfume line please give more information
  • 170. Michelle glasgow said on 5/22/2014 9:18:57 PM
    I am interested in starting an online perfume business in Frenh Guiana. CAN you please. provide me with the necessary, information. There. Is none Like this in this. part of South America.
  • 171. Allison said on 5/24/2014 8:23:47 AM
    I am interested in starting an online perfume business in South America. My email address is montrose.debra@yahoo.com I normally buy perfume to sell on a small scale from the us . Can i be an affiliate to oneof the online stores. Kindly give me the necessary information. Thanking you
  • 172. shyann said on 6/17/2014 11:24:18 AM
    Am from Kenya and am interested in oil perfumes from Dubai. any distributors to help call +254707761700
  • 173. Eli beginner adviser said on 6/27/2014 11:13:39 PM
    You want to open a business? We are here to help you. Feel free to ask me anything. I'm in the business of Wholesale and distribute for more than 15 years. From all the designers Brand names and Off-Brands. 100% authentic fragrances. Amazing prices

Info@aairieperfume.com || Consultant

• 174. ali said on 6/28/2014 4:16:31 AM
    I am ali from iran we have perfume with beautiful box and farm house name best part aff my product is price of and quality if you want know more call me 00989122114052 or ali.pourshirzad@gmail.com
  • 175. FAHAD AYUB said on 7/1/2014 1:40:31 AM
    I want to import perfume from U.A.E to ANYWHERE. i dont know how to possible. would u like to help me to suggest. MY SHOP IS IN DUBAI, MUHAMMAD AYUB MUHAMMAD ISHAQ PERFUMES L.L.C 00971507686635
  • 176. Diane said on 7/2/2014 2:57:46 PM
    Hello Beautiful world, We are a perfume house in South Africa. We have a wide range of quality perfumes. All 22% oil based and imported from France. Contact me for more information. Would you like to OPEN A SHOP, or be a DISTRIBUTION AGENT. Let me know how we can help you. Perfume 2 go. The brand you can trust. sales@perfume2go.co.za
  • 177. Subrata Biswas said on 7/15/2014 8:03:21 AM
    Hi, I am from Mumbai, India, an Indian. Please guide me to start this business. Thanks with regards. Subrata Biswas
  • 178. Prince said on 7/16/2014 2:28:01 AM
    hi i am Prince i want to know that how can the courier company carry perfume in on-line marketplace because some courier company doesn't carry perfume or any liquid item.
  • 179. muchiri said on 7/23/2014 6:41:08 AM
    am kenyan and want to start a business of selling designer perfumes in small quantities. Where do i start and how? Where can i get them in a cheaper price??
  • 180. Ashley said on 8/3/2014 3:26:35 PM
    I'm Ashley and I just open a new shop here in Abuja Nigeria. I sell wines and perfume and make ups for ladies. I'm looking for a company that can supply me mostly perfume And make ups. Pls contact me ( ashley_vic@hotmail.com) Thanks
  • 181. Tiger said on 8/5/2014 5:32:34 PM
    We are high quality perfume manufacturer from UAE. Any one interested please contact me. High quality perfume in affordable price.
  • 182. Patricia Knight said on 8/12/2014 8:40:30 PM
    Hello Eli--I am replying to your post that you wrote on 6/27/2014 in reference to assisting with opening a new business for re-sale perfume. I maybe interested in wholesale later but, since I am new to the industry--I think I need to focus on just re-sale at the moment. I would love to talk more to you and ask questions about my new business. I have lots of questions about how to market and promote correctly, my business. I won't go into to much details until I am sure that this email post is working still. Please feel free to send me email at the above meal address as soon as possible, I will appreciate it so very much. :-) Thank You very much Eli--may god bless you. Patricia
  • 183. nicholas kamau said on 8/21/2014 2:50:39 AM
    Am Kenyan and I want to expand my perfume refill business. I want to sell in wholesale and retail here in Nairobi city please advice me on how I can get them @ lower and fair price. My CONTACTS +254711752277 OR +254729659108.
  • 184. G9GROUP FZE said on 9/4/2014 2:53:36 PM
    Our company importing Perfume in bulk for UAE and overseas markets . Please note that all our products are authenticated and no D . I would like to know your interest in Perfume ,Brands ,Size ,Qnty and Price you are interested to buy . info@g9group.co
  • 185. burhan said on 9/15/2014 5:47:54 PM
    Hi pls give me advise how i am selling my product online i want to wholesale business
  • 186. Fauz khan said on 9/20/2014 8:54:02 AM
    Hello ...i have a business of perfume and Attar ..i want to connect my business to other and I want to supply my goods at large and small scale. if any person need to start his/her business with me.... Then surely connect with me. My mail and phone no- Fauzkhan5735z@gmail.com 9004005735
  • 187. skyvill said on 9/24/2014 2:52:56 AM
    Hi all We are offering a Designer quality fragrances but not designer prices. If you are interested kindly send email at sky_villasenor@yahoo.com. Thanks and Happy selling everyone :)
  • 188. Lucky said on 11/11/2014 4:54:37 AM
    Hi guys, I'm Lucky from South africa, does anyone know where to get Agarwood/Oud oil and Tobacco fragrance and Leather fragrance oil in South africa, I'm willing to travel to, thank you.
  • 189. D'Lites said on 11/12/2014 1:06:32 PM
    I've been in candle, bath & body and aromatherapy business (manufacture, retail, wholesale) for 15 yrs. I specialize in perfume oils. I'm looking to franchise my business in the future but I currently offer turnkey drop ship, private labeling, distributorship, vendor (US only), affiliate and retail programs. If anyone has any questions they need answered please feel to contact me via email service@dlites.com.
  • 190. Syed Md. Afzal said on 11/17/2014 10:53:23 AM
    Any one who wants to buy Aloeoud oil, Agorwood oil, Dehnedoud oil may contact with me I can supply small quantity or large quantity, just mail me afzalsm3@gmail.com
  • 191. Lot Khobana said on 11/20/2014 6:08:46 AM
    Hi, guys next year you can buy my ebook online with cosmetics formulas I have done all the compilation. All you have to to do you can buy it online and run your cosmetic empire, email:lotkhobana@gmail.com
  • 192. nazeer said on 11/24/2014 10:02:16 AM
    special type natural blend perfume concentration available for use as aromatherapy and room and house hold scenting and normal cologne use and attar purpose . You can mix in water or any other oil contact email nazeerhussain437@gmail.com
  • 193. belinda odia said on 11/25/2014 2:28:12 PM
    How profitable is perfume business? if it a good business how do i get manufacturers of good designers perfumes to supply me here in Nigeria. My contact is +2348075833550 email belinda.odia@yahoo.com
  • 194. SANJOY BANERJEE said on 11/27/2014 12:51:00 AM
    SIR I AM SANJOY. I AM WANT TO DO MARKET YOUR PRODUCT TO CALCUTTA AND NEPAL IF ANY ONE INTERESTED THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME.--mickeljaction123@gmail.com
  • 195. marosi said on 12/2/2014 4:30:20 PM
    hi i would like to work with you by doing supplying your product to the wholesaler. if you can offer me a contract i have my own company callef mvelo bhakhe pty ltd ill highly happy if i can get that job from you thanks
  • 196. Don Ignac said on 1/26/2015 3:42:45 AM
    hi i'm donna i'm from phillipine but i'm working here in kuwait perfume is my part-time job i'm doing my own mixing perfume ouds what i want is to have a contact of whole saler ouds perfume in france and i'm interested also to have an online business perfume how can I start.
  • 197. Mirasol R Malic said on 2/2/2015 5:00:52 AM
    WANT TO EARN MONEY AND SMELLS GREAT..READ THIS..GOOD DAY EVERYONE..WE HAVE JUST STARTED OUR PERFUME MAKING BUSINESS. WE MAKE OUR OWN VERSION OF BRANDED SCENTS SUCH AS BULGARI ELIZABETH ARDEN COOLWATER CHANNEL AND A LOT MORE FOR WOMEN.WE ALSO MAKE OUR VERSION OF PERFUME FOR MEN LIKE HUGO BOSS TOMMY HILFIGER COOL WATER AND THERE ARE LOT MORE..OUR PERFUME IS OIL BASED AND LONG LASTING. AVAILABLE IN 3O ml cost 130 pesos and 50ml 200 pesos.VERY AFFORDABLE AND GREAT QUALITY.. BE PLEASANT AND CONFIDENT TRY OUR PERFUMES. WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR DISTRIBUTORS..MY NUMBER IS 09276188509 Email add is wenceslaomalic@yahoo.com..FEEL FREE TO INQUIRE .GOD BLESS US
  • 198. Ann said on 2/8/2015 4:34:30 AM
    Hi my name is Ann from Kenya, I want to start refilling designer perfumes...I urgently need a supplier in both designer perfumes and refilling bottles. contact me on 254729015297
  • 199. leah said on 2/12/2015 4:39:43 AM
    I would like to start refilling designer perfumes. i would like to be commented to genuine kenyan suppliers of both the perfumes and the refilling bottles. my contact 254-720480347
  • 200. leah said on 2/12/2015 4:44:22 AM
    Nairobi, kenya and need not be kenya suppliers but could also be manufactures or importers