How to Sell Cleaning Products

While cleaning products will always be a common household item, selling them requires several strategies in order to succeed in this market which is already proliferated with thousands of suppliers and manufacturers.

Cleaning products will always be in high demand as every household treats these as almost a basic necessity.

But with the proliferation of suppliers and manufacturers nowadays, the most common question of entrepreneurs is this: How to sell cleaning products despite the stiff competition in the market?
For individuals who just want to be a supplier of cleaning products, the most ideal thing they can do is look for a manufacturer or distributor. If possible, they should ask the companies to adopt the consignment arrangement in which they will have the products first and pay for them after a pre-determined time.

However, finding a reputable manufacturer of cleaning products is just the start. It is important that the suppliers and the companies have a signed agreement that explicitly explains the responsibility of each party especially in terms of payment, shipment, and delivery.

But for those who want to be a manufacturer of cleaning products, they should realize that there are countless of big players in the market, although it does not mean that they cannot profit from such products. To increase their chance of success, it is better if they will create a niche item or target a niche market.

For example, the growing concern for the environment can be capitalized by entrepreneurs by introducing cleaning products that do not contain any harmful ingredient but can still be very effective. To date, there are only a handful of niche stores that provide “green” cleaning products.

With the use of Internet, it would be easier for small- and medium-sized companies to sell their cleaning products. If fact, this digital media can allow them to specifically target their consumers without having to spend huge sums of money.

However, entrepreneurs should know this axiom: the best advertising strategy is the product itself.

• 1. monica vumazonke said on 8/12/2014 11:19:54 AM
    I'm starting a new cleaning company would like to have more ideas.
  • 2. Mandilakhe said on 11/24/2014 9:13:53 AM
    Hi! I would love some start up advice
  • 3. Mpendulo Mbuli said on 12/14/2014 10:40:48 AM
    I'm looking for a supplier of cleaning products which I intend to buy & sell.
  • 4. Jerome said on 1/20/2015 12:30:56 PM
    Hi Mpendulo Mbuli, I can supply. Where are you?
  • 5. Tshepiso Sidu said on 2/8/2015 4:05:26 PM
    I want to start a cleaning service sell the products. Please help guys, I'm at Katlehong
  • 6. Hlengiwe said on 4/14/2015 9:14:29 AM
    Hi i'm in Dbn, want to start a cleaning product business, but i want to buy n sell product
  • 7. Peter said on 5/6/2015 5:03:57 AM
    Hi, I can help with cleaning products and advice
  • 8. Namile said on 6/30/2015 11:57:12 AM
    Hi, i supply households products like sta-soft and liquid soap. i'm in swaziland
  • 9. maxwell mazibuko said on 7/19/2015 6:04:45 AM
    I would like start up advice as i need To sell cleaning equipments my contact no 0829665950. Email mazibuko.maxwell@gmail.com
  • 10. maxwell mazibuko said on 7/19/2015 6:06:47 AM
    Can i sell for commission for any company as i have strong sales experience.
  • 11. sibongile m baloyi said on 7/20/2015 5:34:59 PM
    I want to sell cleaning chemicals please help me I've already started but where I'm purchasing products they are very expensive
  • 12. jane dineo loate said on 7/23/2015 2:39:19 PM
    I'm staying in vanderbijlpark. i would like to sell cleaning products to creaches around the vaal. please help where do i start. thank you.
  • 13. Romana Ganesan said on 8/2/2015 6:18:28 AM
    We manufacture cleaning products in Durban and sell wholesale to businesses. You can contact me on prosperity.ganesan9@gmail.com or 073 124 9302 (office hours).
  • 14. samantha said on 8/4/2015 6:32:49 AM
    goodday i'm in easterncape port elizabeth, i would like to start selling cleaning products from home, as a second income, where do i buy my stock and how do i go to work to start?
  • 15. Willis said on 8/25/2015 4:01:49 AM
    I have cleaning product if you want to sell contact me you will get that on a reasonable price. Limpopo@ktshop.co.za, 0768175368
  • 16. Nozipho said on 8/26/2015 1:11:43 AM
    I would like to get a manufacture of cleaning products who may also assist or advise me with the branding of the products please watsapp me 0791455046.
  • 17. Valerie said on 1/7/2016 2:40:48 AM
    We are a manufacturer of cleaning products from the Philippines. Kindly email me at valeriechua11@gmail.com for inquiries.
  • 18. Dineo said on 2/4/2016 1:05:06 PM
    hi i'm dineo from pretoria it is my dream to buy and sell cleaning products but the problem is starting capital anyone who wishes to help please watsaap me on 0766485476, thank you.
  • 19. mpho said on 2/5/2016 7:12:18 AM
    my name is mpho zwane would like to start selling cleaning products anywhere around pretoria where I can purchase them or someone who can supply me my number is 0603384129 my email is mphozwane4@gmail.com
  • 20. MEMORY said on 2/16/2016 7:24:54 AM
    HIE IF ANYONE WANTS SOME CLEANING PRODUCTS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 0620223767 OR WHATSAPP ME ON 0733360641 OR EMAIL ON mtendertee@gmail.com
  • 21. letties said on 2/18/2016 12:31:18 PM
    Hi I'm selling cleaning products with different prizes. I'm in north west rustenburg please call me on 0763584946
  • 22. welile dlamini said on 3/7/2016 8:16:48 AM
    Hi i am manufacturing cleaning detergents and pit toilet digestor. need distributors. If you interested please give me a call, or whatsupp on 079 106 6007 email Olebile@live.co.za distributor prices very low
  • 23. jc said on 4/8/2016 3:57:03 AM
    Hi i manufacture cleaning products ,for households cars ect. am in Pretoria.I need distributors. call me on 0713382327 or e mail me . antebotrading@yahoo.com .
  • 24. John Blowes said on 5/6/2016 5:14:33 AM
    I can supply cleaning products from overseas if interested email me or whats app me at the following coordinates. email blowesimport@gmail.com whats app 1 829 836 0001
  • 25. John Blowes said on 5/6/2016 5:25:16 AM
    will provide the lowest prices in cleaning products in the market we are an Import/Export company based in Santo Domingo , the Dominican Republic . Anyone interested in the business of selling these type of products contact us at the following coordinates. WHATS APP 1 829 836 0001 EMAIL blowesimport@gmail.com
  • 26. Humbulani Remenber said on 5/22/2016 3:17:53 PM
    Good day I am a supplier of cleaning products, any one who want the products can contract me on 0732422412
  • 27. fulufhelo said on 5/26/2016 2:39:30 AM
    Hi, I want to start selling cleaning products. I am in Limpopo(elim) I want a supplier from whom I can buy these products and sell them.thank you.
  • 28. elim supply said on 6/14/2016 1:28:04 PM
    Hi I am a manufacturer Agent, located in U.S., of cleaning products , and like to do business that would benefit both party
  • 29. cynthia said on 6/23/2016 10:19:21 AM
    hi I want to start a business selling cleaning products I need advise on how to start and who can supply me, how do I target my market.
  • 30. titose Mabutho said on 9/13/2016 7:35:31 AM
    hie i am, in Letlhakane Botswana. i want to start a business selling safe cleaning chemicals, may you advice me on how to start and who can I get the supply from.
  • 31. Mashudu Netsianda said on 10/17/2016 5:18:21 AM
    Hi We are a manufacturer of cleaning materials. would like to supply everyone that needs the material. even in botswana and swaziland. 084 752 1993
  • 32. Thabiso Charles Mokoena said on 10/21/2016 5:57:30 AM
    THABISO MOKOENA HOLDINGS PTY LTD, Greetings fellow readers, we are a manufacturers of cleaning chemicals and selling the chemicals. So we would like to meet your needs and offer you the best service for your Home and Business. Please don't hesitate to make your place spotless. We are in Thokoza, Contact Details 073 094 4416
  • 33. Mike Tissen said on 11/18/2016 2:57:08 AM
    Good Day, We are a manufacturer of cleaning products as well as toilet paper. We have 42 shops country wide and are looking for the right re-sellers or possible franchise partners. Contact Mike 0834712103 or email mike@ktshop.co.za
  • 34. Mpho Mokgatlhe said on 1/8/2017 1:33:37 PM
    Greetings fellow readers, I'm Mpho Mokgatlhe from Klerksdorp, I'm embarking on selling cleaning products, any suppliers and manufacturers out there please send me your quotations via email mokgatlhempho@yahoo.com also I'm looking for someone who is interested to partner with me, someone from Klerksdorp call me on 0726078085 you can even Whatsapp.
  • 35. Nafiz said on 1/18/2017 1:37:26 PM
    Hi, We manufacturer the top Multi Purpose Cleaning Product in the Industry, such as Cetris and Loggic brands. We're looking for the right re-sellers or possible franchise partners for most countries. Would you be interested please contact Us by emailing: abusufiah@icloud.com
  • 36. sarfaraj novice adviser said on 2/23/2017 2:13:57 AM

dear sir i am Aerosol spray paint, Silicon spray, Adhesive spray, all type Aerosol spray products formulation consalting chemist you interested sir products developing please contact me

mo.00919624320502.sarfaraj

Gujarat, india

sarfaraj.dubai@yahoo.com || Consultant

• 37. sarfaraj novice adviser said on 2/23/2017 2:15:29 AM

dear sir i am Aerosol spray paint

formulation consalting chemist

You interested Aerosol products formulation devloping

mo.00919624320502