Cement Bricks and Concrete Block Manufacturing Business

Concrete blocks are always in demand. These are used in actualizing industrial, residential, commercial and other kinds of projects.

Therefore, starting cement bricks manufacturing business might be the right business you want if you want to earn high amount of money.

Without proper understanding about the business, it is impossible for you to succeed. That is why if you think that starting cement bricks manufacturing business, then go for it.

Look for Location

If you plan to start a cement bricks manufacturing business, you need to look for the right location where you want to establish your own business. Usually, business owners plan to establish this business in a home-based type. However, if you do not have enough space outside your house, you can also look for other locations to place your business. Here, you need to look for location with enough space. You need these spaces in manufacturing hundreds and even thousands of cement bricks.

Search for Workers

The next thing you need to do is to look for workers who will make the cement bricks. Usually, you need to look for people with knowledge about construction. They are also the people who are aware on how to make cement bricks. Aside from that, look for workers who are just near you. This allows you to call them immediately in case there are urgent orders from your clients. Depending on the size of the business you want to actualize, see to it that you hire the right number of staff you need.

Purchase Equipment

For you to render cement bricks products to your customers, you need to use manufacturing equipment. This equipment can be purchased in the nearest hardware or industrial supply stores in your place. If you want to open huge cement brick manufacturing business, you need a bigger setup. Check the quality of the equipment before buying in order to come up with the best and the finest options only. Make sure to purchase the machineries from reliable and reputed companies. After sales service is very important for a manufacturing unit so select your machineries accordingly. Surely, this is also the same advice you can get from other people.

Look for Customers

When everything is all set, this is now the time for you to look for the customers for your business. Usually, your customers here are those possible homeowners who want to establish their new houses, commercial property owners and other people who want to create buildings and establishments. If you plan to target big time customers, you can offer them proposal. Include some promos in order to obtain their trust and take advantage of your business proposal. Do the right marketing approach in order to collect the right numbers of customers you need.

• 1. Naru Gopal Adhikary said on 12/16/2012 11:25:40 AM
    I want to start at kumar para, Barsul, Burdwan, West Bengal, just road front location, please advise me
  • 2. Raymond menziwa 0839508809 said on 12/27/2012 12:38:25 PM
    we located at kraaifontein south africa wesrsten cape we are looking a good machine to starup we went all hardware is selling bricks machine
  • 3. shiv kumar singh said on 12/29/2012 6:25:35 AM
    i want to start business manufacture bricks in Nagpur MAHARASHTRA INDIA. REQUIRE COST OF MACHINERY
  • 4. sunil manwatkar said on 1/3/2013 11:41:59 AM
    i want to start cement bricks business in hingna, nagpur, maharastra india
  • 5. UNISON INDUSTRIES said on 1/4/2013 10:43:31 AM
    PLOT NO. D-131 ,PHASE VII INDUSTRIAL AREA SAS NAGAR MOHALI NEAR CHANDIGARH PLOT AREA 22500 SQ. FT. WITH COMPLETE INFRASTRUCTURE. WE ARE ALREADY IN CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS
  • 6. d.s.gokhale said on 2/9/2013 4:22:21 AM
    i want to know about cement bricks and concrete block machinery i.e.price, address, and ideas of working
  • 7. rajeev said on 2/14/2013 6:09:08 PM
    i want to start this manufacturing unit in kerala.can i know the formalities for getting approval from the govt and other formalities such as total investment
  • 8. patil vilas said on 3/15/2013 9:57:39 PM
    i want start at ahemedabad, but need of total cost to startup this business, can i know the formalities for getting approval from govt
  • 9. Padmanaban said on 3/16/2013 11:35:30 AM
    I want to start to make cover blocks and ash brick at or near karaikal can you suggest where to purchase all machines I need for above business
  • 10. Jero David said on 3/16/2013 1:41:36 PM
    I plan to start a concrete block manufacturing unit at Kattanam, Alleppy District, Kerala State. Would appreciate if you will let me know the technical know how, potential suppliers of machinery in South India, raw material requirements, infrastructure requirements, approximate initial investment and any other information that would help. Thanks / Jero
  • 11. rakesh said on 3/19/2013 1:53:23 PM
    i want to start this manufacturing unit in assam .so suggest me where to purchase all machines and concrete block machinery price, address, and ideas of working
  • 12. preej said on 3/21/2013 10:31:47 AM
    i would like to open a manufacturing unit for paving tile and also for concrete home brick s.I belongs to kerala specifically pathanamthitta
  • 13. Praful Utekar said on 3/22/2013 11:27:48 AM
    I want to start clay bricks & concrete blocks making business in shahapur which is in Thane. so please give suggestion on that from which machinery is required for that & in how much amount required for that. Regards Praful
  • 14. vishav singh said on 3/23/2013 1:50:19 PM
    I want to open a new cemented tiles and block making industry. the location is vijaypur in jammu ( j&k) .
  • 15. bhanu singh said on 3/23/2013 1:53:47 PM
    I want to open a new industry which will make cemented tiles and blocks.bricks please tell me what will be the amount of machinery required..
  • 16. prahlad ray said on 3/31/2013 9:27:20 AM
    i want to open a new industry of cement block and bricks and tiles . please give me advise
  • 17. ROHTAS said on 4/2/2013 7:37:40 PM
    I am the supplier of fully automatic brick manufacturing plant in India , Asia , Africa , Middle East. This require 3000 sq feet of shed area & around 20000 sq ft of open area to store raw material & finished bricks. I am at Mumbai & my mobile no is 8767839006
  • 18. kaushik yadav said on 4/7/2013 2:04:29 AM
    I want to start concrete brick home base unit in u.p, kindly provide information regarding capital, types of machinery, man power requirement. Regards, kaushik yadav
  • 19. Nondalo Mngqithi said on 4/12/2013 7:48:29 PM
    I am in Umzimkulu, KZN in South Africa and I want to start a brick and block making business, I would appreciate all the knowledge I can get.
  • 20. Sikandar kumar said on 4/25/2013 3:52:20 AM
    I m from Begusarai (bihar). I want to start my own business cement brick making. Please guide me. 7835895792
  • 21. RAJU GHOSH said on 5/3/2013 6:38:27 AM
    I WANT TO START PAPER BLOCK TILES MANUFACTURING UNIT IN WEST BENGAL, LAND AVAIL. PLS SEND ME NECESSARY PROJECT COST FOR OPENING THE UNIT. RAJU GHOSH ,KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL,INDIA 09748764877/09831664704
  • 22. RAHUL CHOUDHARY said on 5/3/2013 7:05:45 AM
    Sir, I want to start cement brick and concrete block making business at kotkasim district Alwar state RAJASTHAN COUNTRY INDIA. Than so please give suggestion and which machinery required and how much amount require than the capacity of plant around 3000 to 5000 bricks daily or per day.
  • 23. jignesh prajapati said on 5/11/2013 3:55:38 AM
    I would like to sell cement bricks and blocks out of india, can any one help me to market our products out of india?
  • 24. Tuhin Bhattacharya said on 5/11/2013 8:09:54 AM
    Sir, I want to know the details of this business,(i.e. machinery, Initial capital, man power, marketing strategy, Percentage of profit and future of this business.)I am from Singur, West-Bengal.
  • 25. birar dilip said on 5/19/2013 12:56:23 AM
    I wish to start clay bricks manufacturing unit in maharashtra rural area.( At village Ugaon, Tal-Niphad, Dist-Nasik)Land, ele power, road and finance available. Please let me know details about machinery suppliers and cost etc.
  • 26. Raja said on 5/24/2013 2:41:32 AM
    i want to start concrete block making factory in yelahanga, bangalore city, karnataka state an can i know the formalities for getting approval from govt
  • 27. ROHITASWA RANAWAT said on 6/9/2013 12:59:56 AM
    I want to start cement bricks & Cement concrete blocks manufacturing unit in Village- Maharaj Ki Neatawl 20 KM. from Chittorgarh (Raj). so please give suggestion on that from which machinery is required for that & in how much amount required for that. How much manpower or Land required. Regards . Rohitaswa Ranawat, M- 09490400950, M- 09482146835 ranawat25@rediffmail.com
  • 28. sidarath said on 6/16/2013 3:46:45 PM
    I want to know the space required for cemented bricks and concrete blocks, price of machinery, which company machine is good, raw material required, daily production unit and costing of product? How much capital is required to start this business
  • 29. salim khan said on 6/27/2013 9:40:57 AM
    i wanna start with a brick manufacturing unit here in district baramulla kashmir india.. I welcome any type of approach to concrete my business. anybody can contact me.. Here is my email id " raisrow@gmail.com"
  • 30. Consultant said on 7/9/2013 6:14:31 PM
    To get full details of bricks and concrete materials , setup, plan , cost and materials delivery kindly email siegerbastos@gmail.com now.
  • 31. Rajeev said on 7/10/2013 1:18:35 PM
    I want to start the concrete & cement business at small label in Badaun (U.P). And if possible, send me the project report. Thanks
  • 32. Ashim Mitra said on 7/13/2013 9:07:18 AM
    I want to start this business at Kharagpur in the state of West Bengal,India.Please send me total business plan.
  • 33. venkatapathiraju said on 7/18/2013 11:35:45 AM
    i want to start this business in visakhapatnam, Andhrapradesh. i have my own land but i want to know how much amount required for medium based plant
  • 34. Aravind said on 7/22/2013 5:31:21 AM
    Hi .. I want to start this business in Yelahanka , Bangalore , Karnataka . What is the cost of setup ...excluding land & water . Thanks
  • 35. pradip said on 7/26/2013 2:45:48 AM
    sir, i want to make cement brick factory. my location is mantradi, city berhampur, dist-ganjam, odisha, india. i have 50 cent of land. i want to know how make my project, estimation, dic approval report etc
  • 36. yugandhar K said on 7/29/2013 1:30:23 AM
    Hi, I am interested to start with a brick manufacturing unit here in Chittor district AndhraPradesh India. Need Some information to move further. I have my own land but i want to know how much amount required for medium & Large based plant. Here is my email id " yugandharnd@gmail.com"
  • 37. mahesh said on 8/5/2013 7:15:40 AM
    we are planning to start a cement solid block business with the small investment in bangalore, karnataka. Please suggest the advantages and disadvantages , risk's and loss and profits up to which extent. Thank you so much
  • 38. Vali said on 9/14/2013 11:53:17 PM
    Hello, I want to start this business in Khorog, Tjikistan. Could you send me business plan or suggestions or analises. Thank you.
  • 39. banesh kaushal said on 9/21/2013 6:14:28 AM
    hello, sir. i want to start a blocks manufacturing factory in kurukshetra haryana. please tell me about the procedure.
  • 40. Yogesh Faujdar said on 9/22/2013 7:25:54 AM
    i want to start cemented bricks manufacturing business in ALIGARH UP INDIA on a small scale.Pls tell me about the set up cost(i.e.machinery cost etc.)
  • 41. santosh nigam said on 10/7/2013 11:05:58 PM
    sir I want to start cement brick business in kanpur Pl advise me regards
  • 42. suresh pokala said on 10/10/2013 5:26:16 AM
    I am interested to start the cement brick business my place is sullurpeta nellire day T Andhrapradesh
  • 43. Basavalingappa said on 10/22/2013 12:30:34 AM
    sir i am interested to start cement bricks and compound wall manufacturing unit and i don't know the legal procedures for set up kindly help me the same
  • 44. anwari bhatkar said on 10/22/2013 6:58:32 AM
    i want to open concrete blocks making factory in my village near ALIBAG MAHARASHTRA pls advice me the procedures
  • 45. Wilson Addae said on 11/5/2013 7:14:48 AM
    I've just graduated from a University in Ghana. I want to start producing cement blocks for sale but have no capital. How do I start this business?
  • 46. vijay kumar said on 11/18/2013 10:07:18 AM
    I am planning to start a cement concrete block/bricks/paver manufacturing business. I would be much obliged if you can send me all relevant information regarding your concrete block & brick, paver machines, price, specification, catalog and process. I appreciate suggestion, advice and all the help i can get. please inform on my E-mail- vijaypatna@sify.com and vinay6122@hotmail.com
  • 47. Hemant Singh said on 11/20/2013 8:14:09 AM
    Respected Sir/Madam, I want to start the manufacturing unit of cement concrete blocks and bricks on a small scale in Varanasi(Uttar Pradesh) i am very much thankful to you if you send me the detail regarding the business like price, process, cost of Machineries n all the details which would helpful to me. Thanks With Regards Hemant Singh
  • 48. Ravi Thankappan said on 11/22/2013 6:31:32 AM
    I want start a medium unit for the cement concrete blich factory in my 39 cent of land. Please advise me the required license, procedure and apox cost involvement including the best brand of machines please. Appreciate for your prompt reply. Ravi Thankappan ravivyshakom@gmail.com
  • 49. Gathi Appu said on 11/27/2013 10:32:16 AM
    I wish to start manufacturing of concrete solid blocks and hollow blocks in Kerala, India. I would be grateful for your necessary advice regarding the cost of the machine as well as the place to purchase the machineries. Thanks. N.A. Gathi
  • 50. praveen said on 11/27/2013 1:48:42 PM
    i would like to start a cement brick manufacturing large scale industry what is the apprx cost for starting it......
  • 51. thuvan sahabdeen rajab thuvan raheem rajab said on 12/4/2013 8:37:45 AM
    I have a 100 x 400 sqft size land in east province of srilanka. Electricity, water, and sand are available close by. I would like to start a concrete blocks and brick manufacturing plant. My investment extent is around usd 30000 . kindly suggest me a good plan and the durable machinaries I want to buy. thanks.
  • 52. prashanth.R said on 12/15/2013 3:19:42 AM
    I would like to start my new plant in bangalore south. so, please help me. i am searching for the exiting plant who r willing to sell. so, i can start in the old plant. MOb:9620808485
  • 53. Aman Attri said on 12/24/2013 6:49:07 AM
    I want start a medium unit Of Cement Bricks and Concrete Block. Please advise me the required license, procedure and apox cost involvement including the best brand of machines please. kangra , himachal pradesh
  • 54. ujjwal said on 12/28/2013 11:18:42 PM
    how to start my small business of brick location district begusarai village manjhaul (bihar)
  • 55. Madan kumar.ch said on 1/3/2014 8:40:52 AM
    hello, sir. i want to start a bricks and blocks manufacturing factory in kakinada(AP). please tell me about the procedure.
  • 56. anand said on 1/10/2014 8:16:12 AM
    hello sir this is anand from kolar(60km from bangalore)i want to start concrete bricks business... am going to establishing my company kolar,(60km from bangalore)karnataka state, india, please suggest me how to get the customer. i am waiting for your valuable replay, thank you (anand)
  • 57. B S Parihar said on 1/27/2014 10:13:30 AM
    Hello, sir/Mam', this is B.S.Parihar from Jabalpur (M.P.), I am planning to setup a manufacturing unit for concrete blocks here in Jabalpur. I would like to have a very potential advice from you. Land is not a problem, please tell me about procedure and costing for atomatic and semi-automatic unit. Waiting for your valuable response, B.S.Parihar.
  • 58. divakar said on 2/7/2014 5:47:10 AM
    i am planning to set up cement manufacturing unit in managlore pls let me know the formalities
  • 59. Ravindra kumar said on 2/15/2014 7:33:23 AM
    respected sir/madam, I am planning to set up a clc block manufacturing plant in NCR near ghazibad. could u please suggest me how can I get a business loan for the CPC plant. I required near about 10 lacs from any financial institution... regards.. Ravi......
  • 60. Vinayak said on 3/2/2014 6:53:35 AM
    Sir i want to start cemented bricks manufacturing business in belgaum(karnataka) on a small scale, you suggest where to purchase all machines and cost of machine and ideas of working
  • 61. Chandrashish Choudhury said on 3/14/2014 4:26:54 AM
    kindly mail me the project scheme of Cement Brick Manufacturing Project...
  • 62. anwar khan said on 3/15/2014 8:33:35 AM
    Hi, please kindly mail the project scheme of cement bricks manufacturing project in UP (FATEHPUR). Rgds, Anwar khan, 9223355673
  • 63. H.H.SDDIQUI said on 3/25/2014 9:47:39 PM
    sir/madam, I want to start concrete block/brick manufacturing unit at Allahabad. Kindly suggest me about project and gov. formalities. Thank u
  • 64. james said on 4/4/2014 4:26:30 PM
    Sir, I want to start a brick makinj unit in kerala, but I don't know which machinery is better, please help me..
  • 65. Hrishikesh Dixit said on 4/9/2014 3:38:54 AM
    For manufacture of CLC bricks
  • 66. Arif manjur Ali said on 4/11/2014 10:45:44 AM
    I want to start my first business in assam, dibrugarh. As I'm just a junior engineering student. pls advise me for my bright future.
  • 67. Dr Prem Sharma said on 4/13/2014 9:00:48 AM
    I want to start a Pl ant of making cement bricks in shadol madhaya pradesh. I want to know about the plan of mp government in this way and how much money will required for this plant. Please tell me at my email drps1965@gmail.com. Thank you, Reply fast
  • 68. Ramana said on 4/21/2014 9:40:41 PM
    Please inform the cost of the cement bricks business.
    1) How much money is required.
    2) What type of machinery is required.
    3) Machinery cost.
    Pls send back to revert my mail.
    Regards, Ramana
  • 69. pankaj kumar jaiswal said on 5/6/2014 5:57:41 AM
    Sir i want to start cemented bricks manufacturing business in Dankuni, kolkata, west bengal on a small scale, you suggest where to purchase all machines and cost of machine and ideas of working... please revert me asap, thanks!
  • 70. PUJA KUMARI said on 5/6/2014 8:28:47 AM
    Dear Sir, i want to start manufacturing of cement bricks at Manpur(Dhobahan) which is 8 Km far from dist town Arrah (bihar), so please advise me basic requirements.
    1) how much money is required to start
    2) how much land required to setup.
    3) which type of machinery required & which is best
    4) cost of machinery
    5) which type of approval required from govt. to start business
    with regard, puja kumari
  • 71. Rakesh Kanojia said on 5/14/2014 1:45:08 AM
    Hello, I am interested in starting up a manufacturing plant of cement concrete bricks at Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh . Please guide with the basic requirements to start up the business.
    1) Money required for automatic and semi automatic manufacturing plant.
    2) Land required for setup.
    3) Tentative cost for both type of machineries.
    4) Legal documents required from Government for setting up the manufacturing plant.
    5) Raw material details with composition.
    Warm Regards, Rakesh Kanojia
  • 72. KAID TARWALA said on 5/19/2014 1:54:32 AM
    Dear sir, I am planning to start factory for making cement bricks on small scale I want to how much land is required, cost of machinery & labour involved
  • 73. manoj bagde said on 5/28/2014 6:03:33 AM
    sir i want to know whether this bricks are advantageous than ordinary bricks
  • 74. Rupal konwar said on 6/28/2014 4:50:23 AM
    I want to start this business in assam. So please help me with the information of raw materials, machinery and process.
  • 75. vikas chahan said on 6/30/2014 6:06:00 AM
    i want to start the business near navi mumbai... so wanted to know the requirements to start? such as what type of machinery, how much labours, land, the cost for it?? If any project scheme available, plz do mail on my email address...
  • 76. chirag gupta said on 7/2/2014 2:26:55 PM
    I want to open a innovative concrete blocks plant in jabalpur , Madhya pradesh. So plz. Help me n tell about the production process , raw material & machinery...
  • 77. Anil Joseph said on 7/4/2014 9:15:28 AM
    I want to start a solid cement block factory in & around Bangalore, if there is a land on rent I am ready to start
  • 78. Cheseho said on 7/13/2014 6:10:56 AM
    hi, i am currently studying civil engineering and would like to start a cement brick and clay brick manufacturing business in the rural areas of my country lesotho, leribe being the specific district. What i would like to know is how can i get capital to finance my business and what proper materials do i need to start up..
  • 79. Sanjay Mallick said on 7/14/2014 10:33:00 PM
    We have got a coloumbia model block machine, we want to enlarge our business.
  • 80. D B Yadav said on 7/15/2014 1:45:31 AM
    Sir, My name is Dan, i m in delhi, i want to start concrete blocks and Tiles manufacturing unit in Delhi/NCR. I want information about required machinery, investment, area, labor etc.
  • 81. K.Jaswanth ram said on 7/19/2014 2:49:32 PM
    Dear sir, I want to start my own business clc bricks manufacturing plant,
    1)Can you please advise me want are the approvals require from government?
    2)what are initial steps to start plant?
    3)machinery required & cost of machinery to start CLC bricks manufacturing plant?
  • 82. HARISH SINGH said on 7/22/2014 12:50:54 PM
    dear K.jaswanth ram total cost of CLC Bricks plant more than 1050000. any doubt contact this no.9424992500
  • 83. sanjay singh said on 8/6/2014 7:14:43 AM
    I want to start cement bricks business in vidisha mp. Tell the process and estimate for that.if any interested person can contact me. email- erss9490@gmail.com
  • 84. Fanuely Monata said on 8/24/2014 1:07:16 AM
    I want to start a medium business for producing cement bricks of different sizes and types. email- fanuely.monata@yahoo.com
  • 85. Manjunath P said on 8/24/2014 9:16:01 PM
    Sri huliyamma cement bricks ramnahalli mysore 570019 karnataka
  • 86. Serendra Birari said on 8/30/2014 11:41:16 AM
    These is Regarding inquiry about starting cement bricks business.
  • 87. Tshepo Barnard said on 9/2/2014 8:31:35 AM
    please help me to setup a brick and concrete block manufacturing plant in South Africa! Northern Cape! Kuruman
  • 88. venu gopal said on 9/9/2014 6:16:31 AM
    This is gopal. i want to establish cement block industry in bangalore. could you please guide me what is the cost to establish this. i want to know the complete details.. my number is 9535604834
  • 89. venu gopal said on 9/9/2014 6:23:15 AM
    this is gopal.could you tell me what is the space required to put cement brick industry. is any loan i will get?
  • 90. ronald ngabirano said on 9/14/2014 3:44:30 AM
    I have a cleaning, fumigation and construction company located in Entebbe, near the Entebbe international Airport and UN logistics base Uganda EastAfrica. +256 774 294847 I am interested in the paver, brick and block making business. Please guide me on this.
  • 91. mithun said on 9/19/2014 9:28:26 AM
    my name is mithun i need labourers for manufacturing of solid concrete blocks or consultants who can provide labourers in bangalore
  • 92. Ashima Singh said on 9/26/2014 5:28:54 AM
    I want to start a cement Bricks, blocks manufacturing unit in Varanasi. Can u plz send me details relating to cost of machinery, area required, the approval requirement from government. PLZ reply soon
  • 93. murali said on 10/3/2014 3:23:43 PM
    I wanna start up this cement blocks business in medium scale in Bangalore. Can you suggest the total investment cost excluding land and water. Also mention on machine price details
  • 94. Cliff Neih said on 10/8/2014 12:53:28 PM
    Hi, Greeting from Yangon, Myanmar. We are interested in cement bricks concrete bricks business. Kindly send me latest manufacturing plants. Also, buying deals. As much as possible kindly send detail information on how to set up this kind of business. contacts etc. Thanks, Neih
  • 95. Varsha S. Raut said on 10/21/2014 4:09:59 AM
    i want to start business in small scale at Yavatmal , Maharashtra plz, guide me for all
  • 96. Moin Khan said on 10/26/2014 1:57:09 AM
    Greetings; I am planing to start small scale business: Concrete block manufacturing in north india would you please guide for the followings:
    2- I need best business plan as per small scale Concrete block manufacturing
    3- Budget required from zero to start production; like , land for business , machines,other tools, manpower etc
    4-Right manufacture & supplier of Machinery with approximately cost
    Thanks & regards, Moin Khan, +966 5 98571232
  • 97. Moin Khan said on 10/26/2014 2:03:05 AM
    My business location will be in uttar pradesh UP ( Bulandshahr, khurja,Aligarh), still i am studying business: Right now i am in Saudi Arabia and i am moving in December 014 to start my own business. P O Box- 1093 Dammam- 31431, KSA
  • 98. sizah said on 11/4/2014 4:24:29 PM
    I am starting a bricks manufacturing business ....so I need help how can I market my business because .I would love to operate on a medium to a bigger scale
  • 99. vimlendra kumar said on 11/6/2014 7:37:56 AM
    I want to start a cement Bricks, blocks manufacturing unit in Buxar Bihar. Can u plz send me details relating to cost of machinery, area required, the approval requirement from government,which material used in cement bricks and where are available nearest of bihar. PLZ reply soon. Regards Vimlendra Kumar
  • 100. MARTIN MOOKETSI said on 11/19/2014 4:39:31 AM
    Hi, I am very eager to have the business plan for concrete brick blocks since i have already seen the machine and i want to apply for funds. Your response is highly appreciated in advance.
  • 101. srinivas said on 11/27/2014 9:02:43 AM
    Give me the pros and cons of hollow block business. I am planing to start this business in bangalore
  • 102. Kedar said on 11/27/2014 5:28:13 PM
    Hi, I am planning to start concrete bricks small scale business in sambalpur, orissa, India. Need reliable informations about below, thanks in advance.
    . Reliable equipment, who got good after sales support.
    . What will be price for the machine
    . what government clearence required
    . what materials to use, generally cement anD sand with water but what type of stones and other material used.
    . Does bank provide loan for this business if I am eligible for it.
    Thanks a lot.
  • 103. Dhananjay said on 1/17/2015 1:44:07 AM
    I have a small scale brick producing unit in my home town. Now I am producing bricks from normal clay. I want to know about cement bricks. How set this business,land required, machinery required, cost estimation,
  • 104. neelesh kachhi said on 1/28/2015 9:05:54 AM
    I am interested start cement concrete block's a have experience block factory as a accountant plz some guidelines like
    1) machine arrangement
    2) budget for start business
    3) legal document as a government
    4) financial help guidance
    Warm regard neelesh kachhi jabalpur m.p.
  • 105. k.s.nair said on 2/4/2015 9:56:44 PM
    i wish to start a small scale hollow block manufacturing business pls advise. place-haripad, alappuzha dt,kerala state. thanks and regards, k.s.nair
  • 106. Abhimanyu Gupta said on 2/11/2015 2:11:46 PM
    I am planning to start with Brick Manufacturing plant at Sc and Mc Level, I have complete business plan describing almost every bit of things necessary, along with the req. Details on sort of License req.I have some good approach which dealers.Planning to start it as private ltd co.(already working as pvt ltd co. as spice trader)..Soon routing towards bank to finance my pla at some level, I also some capital invest and rrst looking for the shareholders, Who like to make some investment and earn some good profit out of it, incase anyone interested or for any further information, pls contact me @ abhi_g01@yahoo.com and from qualification and exp point of view..I am engineer in mechanical spl. In Material Science and currently working in Marketing and Sales Domain.
  • 107. Keshav chaurasia said on 2/20/2015 3:15:22 AM
    i want to setup the factory of cemented bricks, concrete, blocks n all range of it, plz suggest what requirement needs for it
  • 108. Mohammed Tahseen said on 2/20/2015 11:55:54 PM
    Sir MY name is Mohammed Tahseen I am planning to start concrete solid blocks and hollow blocks bricks in all range I want to know the land space required and price of machinery which company machine is good, raw material required, daily production unit and costing of product? How much capital amount is required to start this business
    1)Can you please advise me want are the approvals require from government?
    2)what are initial steps to start plant?
  • 109. Vijay Kumar said on 3/29/2015 3:17:34 AM
    wanted to start cement brick manufacturing unit in bangalore karnataka
  • 110. isaac kaleng'a said on 3/29/2015 4:18:55 PM
    Greetings, am currently studying Entrepreneurship and I have been given an opportunity to do a business plan in brick/block making (concrete and hallow. I want to know the land space required and price of machinery, raw material required, daily production unit etc. How much capital amount is required to start this business on a medium scale? please advise me, am based in Zambia
  • 111. vasantha rao .E said on 3/30/2015 3:54:05 AM
    Greetings; I am planing to start small scale business: Concrete block manufacturing in south India, Guntur, Andhrapradesh. would you please guide for the followings:
    1- How much size of plot required for small scale business: Concrete block manufacturing(3000 no.s to 5000 no.s) and paver blocks manufacturing.
    2- I need best business plan as per small scale Concrete block manufacturing
    4- Right manufacture & supplier of Machinery with approximately cost.
    5- how to get financial assistance from banks.
    Thanks & regards, vasanth,E.Guntur.
  • 112. sunday michael said on 4/15/2015 1:50:52 PM
    sir pls i want to start cement block industry with zero capital for now in Orozo. Abuja..FCT..pls how can i raise a start up funds...plus relevant govt requirement sir..best locations
  • 113. Pawan said on 4/16/2015 1:46:20 PM
    i wish to start concrete bricks business in varanasi, U.P., india. Could you please suggest me how to get the financial support from government/bank? Thanks
  • 114. Jagadish said on 4/20/2015 2:41:23 AM
    Cement block business is already setup and located in Rajankunte, close to Yelahanka and Doddaballapur (Bangalore, Karnataka, India). Anybody willing to purchase the setup (including the machinery), please contact 9880289650.
  • 115. Feb said on 6/3/2015 11:32:17 PM
    Hello, i just found this page in google.
    Questions:
    - is it appropriate to enter into this business in a residential area?
    - if so, are there any specific parameters so that neighbors would not be affected by the noise of the machines and the dust of the cement and gravel?
    - how to go about the legalities of this business?
    Thank you!
  • 116. Vijay said on 6/7/2015 10:42:53 PM
    I have started hollow block and solid block making in chennai now I need to sell and marketing them. Pls provide me a good idea.
  • 117. obaid said on 6/16/2015 3:07:12 AM
    i want a job in civil field including block factory any where in the world if any one is interested to give me a job then contact me my mobile number is 03325404843 i have well known experience in this field obaid from pakistan (Rawalpindi)
  • 118. ajit said on 7/1/2015 3:30:54 PM
    Hi, I want to start cement brick and concrete block making business at Mau district state Uttarpradesh COUNTRY INDIA. Than so please give suggestion and which machinery required and how much amount require than the capacity of plant around 3000 to 5000 bricks daily or per day.
  • 119. s. mukherjee said on 7/24/2015 12:09:33 PM
    want to start a cement brick manufacturing unit give details specially paver block in South 24 Parganas West Bengal India
  • 120. Ranjeet Kr Das said on 7/27/2015 4:48:14 AM
    I want to start business at Mirza location in Dist-Kamrup Assam how many cost to start the work.
  • 121. praveen kumar said on 8/8/2015 1:15:45 PM
    I am planing to start small scale business: Concrete block manufacturing in Andhra pradesh. would you please guide for the followings:
    2- I need best business plan as per small scale Concrete block manufacturing
    4- Right manufacture & supplier of Machinery with approximately cost.
    5- how to get financial assistance from banks.
    Thanks & regards,Praveen kumar.
  • 122. pavan krishna.mandava said on 9/13/2015 2:10:55 AM
    I want start cement brick industry.i am from Hyderabad.i want to start in tullir in new rajadhani area andrapradesh.please help us and give your support with financially and recommend which type of machinery useful and that machines cost also.thanking you,Pavan.
  • 123. Madhav said on 9/20/2015 2:12:25 PM
    Hi, Can you please provide cement brick manufacture project report including machinery cost, As planning to start on small scale.
  • 124. PG said on 9/29/2015 6:54:50 PM
    Hi, For all the aspirants who want to start the small scale bricks industry, I'm writing average costs of establishment and other parameters which needs to be taken care for starting the business.
    I'm writing this as my family currently runs this business for last 8 years in Bellary Karnataka.
    1.you need a Mixture stirrer costs around 60k to 1 lac.
    2. Brick presser costs around 1.2 to 2 lacs.
    3. Platform of around 2k to 3k square feet cost around 3-4lacs.
    4.At the minimum you need 4-6 labours for gravel mixing 2, cement and water mixing 1, mixture transfer 1, bricks presser operator 1.
    5. Per day 1000 to 3000 bricks you can press. if workers work for 6-8 hours.
    6. Need 2 trollys for transferring cement mixture to pressing machine, actually one is enough for spare purpose you can invest in other one.
    7. One brick cost of production will be 20-22 Rupees.
    8. You can sell on 2-4 Rupees margin on every brick.
    For Finance or Bank Loan Details:
    ==================================
    Need to open a current account on company name.
    1 Create a proposal of daily and monthly projection of bricks production(30000 to 50000)
    2 Target customer base for your business.
    3 Show your loan payback strength.
    4 I did pay 1000 rupees to chartered accountant to create business proposal for above details.
    ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR NEW VENTURE. Hope
  • 125. Nikhil Mannan said on 1/5/2016 12:23:41 PM
    Looking to setup a Concrete Block Manufacturing Unit in Rajasthan Need help in costing of a good size machine. Main production would be 400*200*200 Blocks, and kerbstones, pavers, and bricks on the side. Would require information on plant machinery setup, for future expansion, second hand machinery costing, equipment costing, and any other players in the area. Any retailers selling this material in the area. Also raw-material suppliers, and transporters. Please feel free to message me at or call at <9818099324>
  • 126. OM GIRI GOSWAMI said on 2/7/2016 2:19:41 PM
    Hi, I want to start cement brick and concrete block making business at village mangrol,chittorgarh district state rajsthan COUNTRY INDIA. Than so please give suggestion and which machinery required and how much amount require than the capacity of plant around 3000 to 5000 bricks daily or per day.
  • 127. bhupesh choubisa said on 2/16/2016 3:51:36 AM
    Hello Sir, i want to start cement brick and concrete block business at village thats possible to success.. please suggest me what i do. and whats cost of machinery. approx invest amt. please let me know. Thank you
  • 128. vinay.R said on 2/18/2016 12:31:35 AM
    I am planning to start a cement concrete block/bricks manufacturing business. I would be much obliged if you can send me all relevant information regarding your concrete block & brick, paver machines, price, specification, catalog and process. I appreciate suggestion, advice and all the help i can get. please inform on my E-mail- vinayr025@gmail.
  • 129. shrikantagouda patil said on 2/20/2016 1:02:30 AM
    I'm interest to start concrete productions like Blocks/pavers and pipes and so on. soon i want details of cost investment details.
  • 130. P. K. Chourasia said on 2/21/2016 10:42:42 AM
    I want to start cement brick factory kindly tell me all details about it , like cost investment, land require, Production capacity etc.
  • 131. Manoj Singh Tiwari said on 2/25/2016 5:23:52 AM
    Sir, I want to start cement brick and concrete block making business at madhya pradesh dist.Rewa COUNTRY INDIA. Than so please give suggestion and which machinery required and how much amount require than the capacity of plant around 5000 to 7000 bricks daily or per day.9770221426.
  • 132. ANUP BISHNOI said on 2/27/2016 2:35:06 PM
    I am from jodhpur rajasthan . I want to start my own business cement brick making. Please guide me. 9833254681
  • 133. sanket gandhare said on 3/5/2016 12:32:57 PM
    I have starting my own business please give guide me sir I am nagpur ib maharastra state.
  • 134. Nsresh said on 3/8/2016 7:48:52 AM
    I want to start concrete bricks business please give me ideas and how much cost of equipment to used.
  • 135. Prashanth said on 4/19/2016 10:44:51 PM
    Hello,I would like to start concrete bricks business, please share with me ideas, project plan and equipment list. Thanks.
  • 136. Pule Thooe said on 4/20/2016 5:59:32 AM
    Hi I am a young determined, focused and optimistic emerging business entrepreneur. I am looking for an investor for a Brick Manufacturing company with Concrete supplying as well as materials. i can be reached at pulethooe@gmail.com.
  • 137. NILRATAN DEY said on 4/21/2016 8:02:09 AM
    I WANT TO START CCB BUSINESS,FROM WHERE (NEAREST PLACE) I SHALL GET BEST MACHINERY WITH MAINTENANCE FACILITY. DIST:- CACHAR, STATE:- ASSAM, PIN:-788150. Mobile No-9577186999
  • 138. prakash said on 4/28/2016 3:43:41 AM
    i want to start business regarding concrete blocks near to banglore. i want to know full details reg cost of machinery and whole project please let me know banglore m 9900102790
  • 139. *Rajanikant said on 5/10/2016 7:13:24 AM
    I WANT TO START CEMENT CONCERT BRIKS BUSINESSES NEAR TO SATARA CITY WHICH IS IN MAHARASHTRA STATE.. SO GIVE MI ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS BUSINESSES.
  • 140. manjeet kumar said on 5/16/2016 7:30:44 AM
    Dear Sir, my self manjeet. I want to start a business of concrete brick in haryana. so please send me the necessary information like machine cost and all about. My mail I'd is manjeetktehlan02@gmail.com. Thanks
  • 141. R.Baskaran beginner adviser said on 5/22/2016 1:10:37 AM
    Hai, Mr. Name, I have visited your query regards manufacturing process of cement concrete tiles in startup biz hub website. I'm doing business consulting particularly for this product. I have around 26 years experience in production of concrete tile industry. If you are looking for any guidance you can contact me for further details. Regards, R.Baskaran, Mobile 9514177122, Mail id y2kbaskar@yahoo.com

y2kbaskar@yahoo.com || Consultant

• 142. Niranjan kumar singh said on 5/26/2016 1:29:03 PM
    Dear sir i am from bihar i want to start manufacturing of cemented bricks, please guide me about process & capital requirement.etc
  • 143. Santosh Jetty said on 5/30/2016 11:06:50 PM
    I have brought the land and machines too.But want worker's can anyone help
  • 144. GANESHKUMAR said on 6/13/2016 12:12:50 AM
    I want to start manufacturing concrete bricks in Tamilnadu, so please send me the necessary information like machine cost and give me any other ideas. thank you
  • 145. Anuj kothiyal said on 6/27/2016 1:50:56 AM
    I want to start concrete bricks, block and tile manufacturing plant in uttarkhand.as the demand here is high. here looking info regarding and a business plan.please contact me on anujkothiyal@yahoo.com
  • 146. Henry Sipho said on 7/17/2016 5:53:12 PM
    Hi i am dreaming of starting this cement and blocks manufacturing but have non finances at the moment. I am situated in Mtuba which is northern kzn deep in the rural areas. The block and bricks potential is big as soon there will be rdp houses built. The crusher quarry for crusher dust is 32 km away from home which has a space of 120 square meters open space. I did a research recently of the strength required of blocks for rdp houses and inquired that with the lab for crushing and they helped me with ideas. I also have a construction and project pty (Ltd) company which unfortunately haven't done work due to scarcity of work. I personally have an experience in roads and building construction but since struggling after the liquidation of the company I worked for. The river from my yard is 3,5 kilos away. Please I need help. I have no capital nor machinery to kick start. Regards
  • 147. shubham jain said on 7/19/2016 9:50:54 AM
    Want to start a new business of cement brick in Indore..kindly guide me as soon as possible..contact me on 8103419706
  • 148. stephen petlele said on 8/10/2016 5:25:55 AM
    i want to start bricks manufacturing company in rustenburg, i stay near route where everyone pass an next to mines.. my target market a people who deals with properties, mines and building materials. All i need is machinery and business plan also training. i dont have money for starter (0835426948-0798464290) email address-stephenpleasure6@gmail.com
  • 149. sachin salves said on 8/19/2016 2:25:18 AM
    i want to start interlocking concrete block manufacturing unit in maharashtra state ,nagpur dist.can i know the formalities for getting approval from the govt and other formalities such as total investment.
  • 150. jitendra sahu said on 8/22/2016 4:53:08 AM
    I want to start cement brick plant please give advise.
  • 151. Pritam said on 9/26/2016 2:11:03 PM
    Dear Sir, i want to start manufacturing of cement bricks at patahi which is 5Km far from dist town muzaffarpur (bihar), so please advise me basic requirements. with regards.. Pritam
  • 152. Santosh jadhav said on 10/23/2016 2:57:57 AM
    I want to start cement brick works, How to start business, How many money required, Which machine select or total cost project. plz.
  • 153. Clody said on 10/26/2016 8:58:51 AM
    I am planing to start a business in Bangalore please give me the complete details how much investment required and how much area required.
  • 154. Dr. Santosh Sahu said on 10/28/2016 2:37:17 AM
    I want to start cement and concrete brick plant in Lucknow please give advise. please advise me basic requirements.
    1) how much money is required to start
    2) how much land required to setup.
    3) which type of machinery required & which is best
    4) cost of machinery
    5) which type of approval required from govt. to start business.. my contact no. is 9415654614
  • 155. Nishant Garg said on 11/1/2016 2:37:01 AM
    I want to setup cement and concrete brick plant in haridwar uttarakhand...I want to know how much money is needed in machinery. How much land is required to setup plant..which type of approval is required from govt. to start business.. and what is raw materials ..
  • 156. Syed said on 11/7/2016 8:09:34 PM
    Help me in opening a cement blocks factory in bangalore or mysore .my number is 9591443093..
  • 157. Shafi novice adviser said on 11/11/2016 2:05:54 AM
    @Syed. Dear Mr.Syed. Kindly get in Touch with us for us to help you in Setting up Bricks Manufacturing Factory. Regards, Shafi

shafi@qualityservice.com || Hospitality Expert

• 158. R. Baskaran beginner adviser said on 11/16/2016 4:11:26 AM
    @Syed you want cement paver are cement hollow block like compound wall block

y2kbaskar@yahoo.com || 9514177122 || Consultant

• 159. shivam maurya said on 12/1/2016 10:30:37 PM
    Want to start a new business of cement brick in barabanki uttarpradesh ,for this business to give permission to our government thats necessary or not?..kindly guide me as soon as possible..contact me on 8127343789...
  • 160. gajanan bansode said on 12/4/2016 10:29:57 AM
    i want to start this manufacturing unit in Maharashtra. can i know the formalities for getting approval from the govt and other formalities such as total investment sir/ madam plz advice me
  • 161. Patturaja said on 12/9/2016 11:28:08 AM
    I am planning to start the manufacturing of hollow blocks, solid blocks, paver blocks . Pls send the specification of machinery and where it is available. What is the cost of machinery? How much area minimum required? Pls advice
  • 162. akshay bagad said on 12/12/2016 1:12:52 AM
    I want to start manufacturing concrete bricks in chalisgaon, Dist -: jalgaon ,State:-maharashtra send me to all information of this field like machineries ,workers, all cost of plant an give me information of everything ladders...an any others ideas..mo.no.8421483845
  • 163. R. Baskaran beginner adviser said on 12/27/2016 7:00:06 AM
    @vinay.R? hello sir i am baskaran I am doing consulting for cement tile and paver wall tile my no 9514177122 mail id y2kbaskar@yahoo.com

y2kbaskar@yahoo.com || 9514177122 || Consultant

• 164. R. Baskaran beginner adviser said on 12/27/2016 7:08:32 AM

@Dr. Santosh Sahu ?sir how are you? I am baskaran from Tamil nadu I am doing consulting for cement tile and paver you want any clarification call r what's up me 9514177122 mail is y2kbaskar@yahoo.com

y2kbaskar@yahoo.com || 9514177122 || Consultant