Starting a Night Club

If you look into today's night life then you can easily comprehend the young generations are more into brew pubs, night clubs, dance clubs and swing clubs. Young couples also don't want to stay behind, they are also seen more in mid night clubs. Opening a night club is a potential business to think about and invest.

Las Vegas night clubs are classic examples that show there is money in nightlife. The best nightclubs and bars have raised a number of successful entrepreneurs who have cashed in on man’s natural love for night life.

night club

If you have been thinking to start a new business that you can consider fun and enjoyable, you might want to invest on a bar night club . Starting and running a nightclub, however, is not as easy as it seems. It takes a great deal of preparation and some know-how to establish a successful nightclub business. Here are some things that you have to know before starting a nightclub business:

Get to know what appeals to your clients

Among the best things that you can do to guarantee success to your local bar is to make sure you are providing the right services like live entertainment and drinks to your clients and the best means to do this is to know what appeals to your clients. Know their tastes and their preferences. The night club industry is an ever evolving business. Pub hoppers of today may not have the same preference for entertainment, food and drinks that night clubbers of the yesteryears wanted. Knowing the current tastes and general favorites of your prospective clients will allow you to make plans for a night club and bar that reflects and expresses the personality and tastes of your clients.

Give your clients reasons to be in your nightclub

If there are a number of nightclubs in the area, how will you make people go to your nightclub? You can actually make people go to your nightclub by providing them with reasons and intentions to be in your nightclub. You can do this by making people feel special or privileged. While not being necessarily a teen nightclub, for example, you can provide teenagers special discounts during Fridays or you can make your nightclub a dance club or karaoke bar on special days to cater to people who like to dance and sing. It will also be a good idea to establish fixed days of the week to cater to the interests and preferences of different personalities so your guests will know when it is best for them to visit your nightclub.

A nightclub business can be a fun way for you to cash in on people’s love for nightlife. You can be as successful as many nightclub entrepreneurs if you get to know what appeals to your clients and when you give your clients reasons to be in your nightclub.

• What are the Available Teen Club Ideas
    When you are planning to establish your club, you must use effective teen club ideas. This will make your business one of the most visited clubs in town.
  • Starting a Club Z! Franchise
    Are you in seek of Club Z! Franchise opportunity? If yes, then you have come at the right place, we have a complete guideline to start your own Club Z! Franchise. You also find tips on running this franchise business successfully.

• 1. Steve said on 11/16/2008
    Well, I like what you got hear, but a nightclub is really not a small business idea. A nightclub is one of the hardest businesses to start, and take serious capitol. A better example of a small business is a wine/beer shop.
  • 2. Meachi said on 12/30/2008
    I am interesting in starting a night club in my area. Could you please email me more information to jamitramurphy@bellsouth.net
  • 3. Alyssa & April said on 2/4/2009 10:03:47 AM
    hey we are trying to make our own business in school for learning experiences, we need more information we have a little bit but would like more please e-mail me Alyssa at the e-mail at the top! thank you Alyssa and April.
  • 4. LULAMA MQUMBISA said on 2/12/2009 5:16:18 AM
    I wanted more information about starting a night club in a small town, targeting people from rural areas.
  • 5. Mary Manasseh said on 3/5/2009 11:08:27 AM
    Well, starting a night club is a very very good business idea but the problem is I wont be able to bear the start-up capital because the money involved in starting up a night club, according to my estimates is no child play at all. I think i would rather prefer a bar. Please e-mail me if you have further information on starting up a bar/restaurant. Regards, Mary
  • 6. Dewey said on 3/11/2009 10:10:11 AM
    I would like to know what it would take and how to go about starting a swingers club in a small town in the bible belt of tennessee. Can you send me any information?
  • 7. Castro Leholo said on 4/18/2009 7:43:36 AM
    Kindly guide me in terms of costs and the fundamental needs before one can embark on this venture or initiative.
  • 8. snap said on 5/12/2009 9:20:59 AM
    sounds good to me but i'll need info in greater details about the pros and cons of nightlife biz.
  • 9. nolan said on 5/12/2009 11:13:08 AM
    I am interested in starting a night club in my area. Could you please email me more information to help me out on this.
  • 10. nick said on 6/19/2009 1:34:52 AM
    me and my good friend is thinking about opening a night club but none of us have the money. can you give us some idea on how to find good investor that would want to invest in our business idea. and my second question is, what is the first, second, third, fourth and last thing we should do when you first opened a night club.
  • 11. carlos said on 6/24/2009 4:56:12 PM
    me and a friend want to start up a night club but we want to start off small for now and have a speed dating service hours 12-2 and 7-9. we are gonna stack all our money for a huge park full of clubs and entertainment we want to take over the entertainment business in our town. please email me information to help me out on some legal and business info money also..
  • 12. tayohna jernigan said on 8/18/2009 2:04:59 PM
    my sister and I are planning to start a social club scene. We would like for it to be a nice place for mature adults to come socialize, drink, eat, meet and greet. Do you have any suggestions on what we should do to get started. Our goal is to have repeat service and growth. If you have any input to offer pls. Get in touch with me. Thank you.
  • 13. tonja said on 11/15/2009 4:50:11 PM
    i am looking into opening my own teen nightclub please send me info
  • 14. Raj said on 12/17/2009 3:49:50 PM
    hi all. the best place now for start a night club now in China and Jordan. free society and safe country for investment and crime free.investment US $ 80,000/- 1,50,000/- return in one year. if you are interested pls mail us : aamcon@gmail.com
  • 15. Aaron M. said on 1/9/2010 8:08:01 PM
    hey... I am looking into opening my own night... Please send me any info that will help me get started... Thank you.
  • 16. Dan said on 2/5/2010 9:12:50 AM
    Hi, can I get some information on how to be a dance party promoter. I have been thinking to hire party rooms hotels or night club bars and host dance parties. Any information will be much appreciated. Thank You
  • 17. Steveo said on 3/2/2010 4:02:07 AM
    i would love to learn everything you know on how to start a night club. please email me back with some info or any books you recommend? do you think going to business admin school is a good start?
  • 18. walter tendai said on 3/24/2010 5:36:09 AM
    i would like to start a nightclub on our family farm in a rural setting. i'm worried about the negative aspects of nite life whores, fights, coke dope etc. my family is a christian family. i see a great potential of making money on our premises. how can i convince my family to rally behind me. please help me
  • 19. Willie said on 4/12/2010 10:22:29 AM
    Hi my name is Willie and staying in rural areas of Limpopo Province i want to register Guest House, i have got enough place and looking for a sponsor or partner. My Question is where can i get a sponsorship or Financed? Looking forward for your answer. Thanks.
  • 20. Willie said on 4/12/2010 10:27:32 AM
    My Location is the Republic of South Africa Limpopo Province Area is Jane Furse where i have an open field. Thanks
  • 21. Dora said on 4/20/2010 8:56:40 PM
    I have a place everything is ready what do i need to start my byob club or private club what license do i need
  • 22. Catrenia said on 5/20/2010 2:51:59 PM
    I am looking to start a restaurant by day and night club spot after dark for the LGBT community. Can you please give me some information on possible startup cost and how to break into the night club business. Thanks
  • 23. Camilla said on 5/25/2010 7:35:25 AM
    Hi. I have been interested in owning a nightclub for a while but don't know much about how to go about it. Is it a good idea to go on a business course? If so which one or what should I be looking for?
  • 24. Randy said on 6/14/2010 9:43:32 PM
    Hi, i interested in opening a night club at malaysia. How much does it cost to open? thanks
  • 25. Di-boi said on 6/28/2010 5:56:17 PM
    as for me i need to know how much do I need for a night club because i don't have capital i need ideas on how to make the capital to start my business.
  • 26. Menelisi magawu said on 6/30/2010 1:21:58 PM
    I'm living in secunda, a city that is not well known but is rapidly growing financially. with a company such as Sasol employing thousands of young people, whom i'm safe to say are into knight life. problem is they are in need of a knight life home, a knight club per-say. i'm looking for an investor.
  • 27. Selwyn said on 7/23/2010 2:38:32 PM
    Hi there, i'm planning in opening a night club club soon, in China, if anyone is interested please contact me on oiygh@hotmail.com !
  • 28. vuyani mbatha said on 8/4/2010 8:53:43 AM
    I'm interested in starting my own night club and i was wondering if you guys could help with the information of what is the requirements, how much can i save before opening and the cost for the equipment(interior, tills, sound system, etc).
  • 29. Stephen said on 8/18/2010 2:22:09 AM
    Toronto ON. I am helping a friend lease out his space (Used to be a night club) 90% renovated. Any advice on how to market it better to prospective night club owners? Here is a link to the property. Thanks for your advise. http://stephenmariya.vflyer.com/home/flyer/home/3435003
  • 30. suhin said on 8/20/2010 3:26:12 AM
    I am Indian based in Abroad,would like to partner with someone for one of their solid ventures in Night club. Plz contact me in mail suhin134u@gmail.com. Selwyn, do let me know whats your proposition in China
  • 31. Marie said on 8/21/2010 1:35:16 AM
    miami florida, i was thinking about opening a night club but i dont have the money. can you give me some idea on how to find a good investor that would want to invest in my business idea. or how i could do it on my own? and my second question is, what is the first, second, third, fourth and last thing we should do when you first opened a night club. email.me please
  • 32. seaira said on 8/21/2010 7:41:32 PM
    I'm interested in starting a strip club in columbus, oh. I wanted to find a location near where the soon to be casino is built. I need advice on picking a building ,were to apply for grants or loans and how to get started... if you have any answers please send it to me. Thanks
  • 33. MATHEW TAELE said on 8/27/2010 1:27:37 AM
    SAN JOSE CALIFORNIA(SILICON VALLEY)IS ONE OF THE BEST BUGGIEST CITIES TO OPEN A NIGHTCLUB .I CAN GIVE YOU FACTS IF YOUR AN INVESTOR INTERESTED!!I AM 20 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE A GREAT NIGHTCLUB IDEA THAT CAN BRING IN LOTS OF TAX REVENUE AND EMPLOYMENT IN SAN JOSE ALONE..ASIDE FROM MANY OF THOSE IN THE BAY AREA WHO ARE EMPLOYED THIS NIGHTCLUB WILL BE THE HOTTEST ON THE WESTCOAST AND ITS IN THE BIGGEST CITY OF THE BAY AND THE 3RD SAFEST BIGGEST CITY IN THE USA..PLEASE EMAIL ME mtaele408@yahoo.com I NEED INVESTORS..GREAT INVESTMENT IF YOU JUST INVEST ME YOUR EAR TO HEAR ME OUT!!!!!
  • 34. suhin said on 8/27/2010 11:14:31 AM
    Mathew I believe you are looking for investors who are already based in US Right? Suhin.rasheed@gmail.com
  • 35. maryann said on 9/6/2010 8:20:34 AM
    I AM PREPARING TO START UP A BAR IN HARARE ZIMBABWE, CAN YOU TELL ME IF THIS IS VIABLE AND HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT. RIGHT NOW I LIVE AND WORK IN SOUTH AFRICA
  • 36. Rosana said on 9/13/2010 6:56:54 PM
    I'm thinking about to open a BYOB bar in Huntington Beach California. What kind a license do i need?
  • 37. shiraz akhter said on 9/16/2010 2:58:24 AM
    @suhin hey suhin shiraz here.. I am from mumbai. Mumbai is one of the best places to invest in nightclubs as the people here are very advanced. also it is the home of almost all the big guns and celebrities, cricketers who are very frequent to these nightclubs. so it will be great if my mind and your investment joins. if interested plz lemme kno at shiraz.of.khan@gmail.com
  • 38. liwai said on 9/26/2010 2:58:17 PM
    how much does it cost total to open one club?
  • 39. lilly said on 10/11/2010 5:30:22 PM
    I AM WANTING MY OWN NIGHT CLUB. IN THE NEXT 2 YEARS I HAVE IT ALL WRITTEN DOWN AND MAPPED OUT I JUST NEED INFO ON THE FINANCIAL AREAS. I HAVE STUDY A LOT i KNOW MY AREA AND KNOW IT WOULD BE A HUGE SUCCESS. NEED MORE INFO ON FINANCE AND SECURITY AS WELL.
  • 40. joe said on 12/28/2010 4:29:56 PM
    If u have the money to invest n want to start a strip club contact me at starstudiospa@gmail.com serious people only. Its also a great way to launder money as well .
  • 41. D.K. said on 1/9/2011 6:50:43 AM
    hey, i want to start a legal night club in surat city. In gujarat stat not allowed to sale or drink an alcohol but i want to start a nightclub without using a wine or alcohol. I want to just start a Dance club with very good DJ. In week only 2 days night open friday n saturday. If anyone have some idea than email me your view in my email id:dk2186@yahoo.com.
  • 42. santosh galav said on 1/17/2011 3:39:48 AM
    hello i want to open a nightclub in anta rajasthan .plz tell me how i can open this
  • 43. danille said on 1/23/2011 5:57:29 AM
    Fullerton, CA, USA how much of a loan should i get to open a club? PLEASE ANSWER ASAP!
  • 44. Mike said on 1/23/2011 4:55:16 PM
    I have a go go club now and looking to open a new club with female waitresses to offer an interest for the public. I want to make the go go club private do i have to make it a non profit private club or?
  • 45. naresh sharma said on 3/1/2011 11:19:00 AM
    hello i want to open a nightclub in indore(india ) how much does it cost to open one club? how much of a loan should i get to open this
  • 46. Joe Serrano said on 3/4/2011 9:47:20 PM
    Need an investor to start the finest night club in the San Diego -Chula Vista Area
    30 years experience in this Industry guarantees your investment lets meet .
  • 47. bj said on 3/30/2011 9:25:30 AM
    i live in fort wayne indiana and i'm looking to start a club in my area how do i get started.
  • 48. Lucius L. Dorise said on 4/8/2011 9:41:42 PM
    i want to start up a members only club how do i get started? How much of a overhead do i need? how much would a liquor license cost? can i buy the liquor license outright or do i have to pay a monthly bill? i want to start off small maybe 100 to 225 members; and then hopefully can expand from there. Please help me in Dayton, Ohio.
  • 49. Dorri Millender said on 4/25/2011 12:48:10 PM
    I want to start a swingers club. Can you give me advice on what to look for, who to contact, if there are liquor or zoning restrictions. Any information will be helpful Thanks Dorri
  • 50. H T Jones said on 4/25/2011 10:00:16 PM
    I have been in the night club for 30 plus years. its been long over due for my retirement, but haven't located the right persons to invest or buy the business. My business is in North Carolina, and already established. All you would have to do is get all the necessary paper work and licenses transferred. If you are serious and interested please contact me @ abattle@suddenlink.net
  • 51. Dee said on 5/16/2011 1:26:09 PM
    Hello I need to know what are the fundamentals in starting a swingers club in Texas. I want it to be BYOB, and does it need to be private what permits are needed
  • 52. amit jadhav said on 5/17/2011 3:48:59 AM
    hey i m planning to open a night club in mumbai,and i need a proper guide to start.with all the related information about it.
  • 53. christine said on 5/17/2011 1:00:14 PM
    Hi, I'm interested in starting a night club with stage performance in my local town area. What I would like to know is the overall start-up cost, pros and cons,or risk and policies to launch this establishment. As well as must I have capital or where can I get capital or potential investors. I live in Canada, Ontario and it's not as easy to get a loan or find potential investors or if such is available for me.
  • 54. Maureen said on 5/19/2011 5:09:06 AM
    Hi, we are interested in starting a evening club just for children between the ages of 13 - 18. No alcohol. Just entertainment for teenagers. We dont have capital.
    a) How much will it cost to start something like this.?
    b) Do we need a trading license?
    c) We want to have an entrance fee of approximately R50 which covers a juice and a hamburger.
    d) How do we go about this?
    We are in Gauteng. Your urgent response to this would be great, as the location we have in mind is now available
  • 55. sergh osorio said on 5/21/2011 1:55:50 AM
    HI.I HAVE A NIGHT CLUB & RESTAURANT IN THE SAME BUILDING WE REMODELING FOR NOW; I'M LOOKING TO HELP ANYBODY TO KEEP ON RUNNING THEIR BUSINESS OR OPEN ANOTHER ONE.HONESTLY RIGHT NOW I HAVE NOTHING TO DO; I HAVE EXPERIENCE MANAGING BARS AND RESTAURANTS MORE THEN TWENTY YEARS SETTING TEEN PARTIES,KARAOKE,DANCE PARTIES. OPEN MIC.SO IF YOU SERIOUS ABOUT,PLEASE EMAIL ME. sergh.st@gmail.com 'THANKS'
  • 56. S.S. Tanwar said on 5/30/2011 11:22:54 AM
    I want to have night club business in Burdwan, West Bengal, India. pl. furnish all other tips to establish this business.
  • 57. tiaan said on 6/1/2011 10:10:47 AM
    hi i want to begin a night club in cape town,i would like to know were to begin for example the liquor license exc..and how much i will actually need to open the place, with furniture stock lights and sound,i would really like a indication of how much ill need to do this project
  • 58. Rahul said on 6/2/2011 8:43:25 AM
    Hey Amit, I have the same plans too; me also from Mumbai. let me know ur ideas or mail me
  • 59. Rahul said on 6/2/2011 8:45:27 AM
    Suhin, Siraz if u have any aspirations let me know...as i am damn serious of opening a night club or a resto bar in Mumbai.
  • 60. arpan soni beginner adviser said on 6/13/2011 5:40:09 PM
    Hey Naresh contact me for all the support to open a club in indore. i can help u a lot to open up a club specially in indore. ur_arpan@yahoo.com

ur_arpan@yahoo.com

• 61. Mike Gauhtier said on 6/18/2011 12:10:22 AM
    Hey, If you really want to open a night club just let the organized crime to help you. Allow them to sell their drugs inside. They will protect your place and you'll also get a percentage on the drug sold. It's simple as that.
  • 62. n mashego said on 6/18/2011 7:39:40 PM
    i am planing to start entertainment centre where it will have retail shop ,niteclub ,gaming zone,car wash ,chisa nyama and restaurant. please advise me on the idea and the costs involved.
  • 63. robert said on 6/21/2011 11:46:50 AM
    hello i currently own a nice restaurant and nite club and when i lived in florida i was partnered with a couple which we had a very nice upscale swingers club i'm currently seeking info on the texas laws governing adult swinger clubs i know their here in texas but need more info on the correct license,zoning etc
  • 64. D singh said on 6/21/2011 6:47:16 PM
    Hi everybody, we have our company in nigeria, Doing well. And we like to enter in the club business. Wishing to open night clubs in the developed countries. We are interested to start in america. And are looking for serious adviser, pls contact us on singhimpexniglimited@live.com. thanks.
  • 65. Richard said on 6/22/2011 7:42:29 PM
    Looking to open a Night Club just outside of Toronto, Ontario Canada. Please advise everything I need to know as I have some great ideas.
  • 66. reggie said on 7/8/2011 9:58:10 AM
    looking to start up a night club in delray bch fl how do i get it started please advise everything i need to know from start to finish thank you
  • 67. road-help.org competent adviser said on 7/8/2011 8:11:50 PM
    @reggie, i do not own or seek to open a nighclub anytime soon however i have been a business owner for 6 yrs and counting and if i ever sold this business i would think about a smaller to mid size lounge style eatery with some local talent involved. if you are seriously proceeding with your business i would like to keep in touch.

this much i can tell you from experience:
    1. i know how to organize the llc or corp
    2. obtain appropriate state and county licenses
    3. insure the business with a gl policy via our insurance broker specializing in commercial
    4. marketing/branding, webdesign via our in-house designer and seo ranking/promotions
    5. i am familiar with commercial property leasing according to proper zoning

i have a attorney and accountant in case of any questions or comments and this is handy to keep. keep moving forward and email me if i can be f use or just to let me know how you are doing with your business.

1(800)339-6590 direct
    email: erc@road-help.org

• 68. Tamaria Jackson said on 8/1/2011 10:31:56 PM
    I would like for someone with the knowledge of starting and or owning a night club to contact me via email so i can find out how to and when to open a night club in Atlanta Georgia.
  • 69. Naveen Prabhu said on 8/16/2011 4:10:31 AM
    i wish to start night club in coimbatore please give your suggestions and how to get license
  • 70. david said on 8/19/2011 3:48:11 AM
    hi , i have a business plan for a mega club in cape town .south africa ,have floor plans , etc. i am looking for a investor to overview everything and assist in this project ,i am also looking to branch out on my idea after a few years , if there is anybody looking to invest ,please let me know,thank you
  • 71. Tando Maku said on 8/31/2011 6:35:40 AM
    I wish to start a business. I would also like some help to get potential investors throughout the Globe. The location, Khayelitsha Township, Cape Town, South Africa.
  • 72. mathapelo said on 9/10/2011 1:49:20 PM
    am a 21 year old female from limpopo lous trichard in south africa and am thinking of opening a night club
  • 73. Mike Hutchinson said on 9/19/2011 11:17:16 AM
    From The UK, Nightclubs are hard but rewarding if set up right, lots of information to consider before you take the plunge! I have over 30 years in the leisure business, any one with any serious intent can contact me to discuss a successful way forward. mike@skorpionindustries.com
  • 74. Steve Harrell said on 9/24/2011 5:23:59 PM
    We are interested a dance club for youth in Philadelphia PA, United States (No alcohol). Can you send me a sample business plan/marketing plan. Just entertainment for high school youth. We don't have capital but we do have a non-profit 501(c)3 status and business license.
    a) How much will it cost to start something like this.?
    b) Do we need an additional license?
    c) We want to have an entrance fee of approximately $10.00 which covers a beverage and food.
    d) How do we go about this?
  • 75. caleb said on 9/28/2011 2:27:57 AM
    me and a friend of mine have been trying to open a night club in our small home town. I need assistance in the proper procedure to go about it and the best ways to get financial assistance. The town is in Giyani, Limpopo, South Africa.
  • 76. juicy j said on 10/4/2011 6:00:55 AM
    well i stay in joburg in south africa, i want to open a night club in my location, so i like if you guys could like draft me a business proposition so that i could get a business loan from the bank...thanks
  • 77. Daven said on 10/12/2011 3:10:29 PM
    hi , can i have a estimated price of setting a night club in singapore ? please do reply !
  • 78. Nahom said on 10/21/2011 3:50:48 PM
    i am interested in a dance club for youth in 'Ethiopia. Can you send me a sample business plan/marketing plan.
    a) How much will it cost to start something like this.?
    b) How do i go about this?
  • 79. Mitesh said on 10/22/2011 2:37:31 PM
    I want a night club on lease in Pune or Mumbai...looking for a night club on Monthly rental basis or any other sharing or partnership.I have an event management company and we organize club parties with International DJs.Anyone who think its a good opportunity can mail me.
  • 80. ludwig said on 10/31/2011 3:29:02 PM
    I want to open a nightclub in a town called Darling but I need some resources on how to run it successfully
  • 81. A.K. Yadav said on 11/11/2011 5:07:08 AM
    I am looking a night club for buy in noida or east delhi, If anybody sale a night club please informe me and all details with amount mailed on my E-mail ID. I will contact you
  • 82. Gavin said on 11/14/2011 3:52:04 PM
    I currently own a very successful bar school, training 4000 students per year. I'm opening a beer and coffee shop to complement the school, and looking for an operating partner in Toronto, Canada. Serious inquiries only please. Gavin
  • 83. Nightclub Owner said on 11/20/2011 6:59:52 PM
    Baltimore Maryland USA. Looking for a partner to invest in my nightclub to provide capital to re-brand the club and make some renovations it has been closed for a few years and now I am set to reopen the club average yearly gross is over $3M per year
  • 84. sridhart said on 11/23/2011 4:28:55 AM
    I am interested to open a night club in Pondicherry- India's southern part. Pondicherry is a very good tourist place and business will be very good. Interested persons with good , high financial back ground may contact me. I like to be a working partner to help them to establish the business at Pondicherry. I will be straight forward to the core for ever.
  • 85. CHITTA RANJAN DAS said on 12/14/2011 11:33:36 PM
    HI, I AM INTERESTED TO RUNNING A NIGHT CLUB, I AM A MANAGER A UPCOMING NIGHT CLUB IN JORDAN, AMMAN. IF ANY ONE WHO CAN OPEN A NIGHT CLUB I CAN HELP TO RUN. THANK YOU. INTERESTED PARTY PLEASE REPLY MY MAIL crdasraj@rediffmail.com
  • 86. G. Landry said on 12/22/2011 8:41:16 PM
    My husband and myself are looking to open a swingers club in the Metairie Louisiana area. While swinging is frowned upon, actually what would be listed on a operating license? Any information will be appreciated on how to start this venture. Thanks
  • 87. Peoples said on 1/3/2012 2:20:11 AM
    Hi. I'm trying to start a nightclub in p.g county, and it's in Maryland. I'm just looking for some insight from a club owner. I will greatly appreciate it.
  • 88. nirmalaober said on 1/15/2012 7:12:43 PM
    hey i am from germany i would appreciate if any one is interested to start a swingers club in germany my husband is a german. we will all necessary steps to start and marketing as well. there is big demand for it . pls contact me in nirmala.ober@yahoo.com
  • 89. Brandy B said on 1/16/2012 1:19:27 PM
    I am a former adult entertainer, I managed a gentlemen's club for years and have worked in every aspect of the business. I am looking to start my own club and have an off the wall fresh idea, I just need an investor...I will pay back the amount invested over a 5 year period and you will also get a percentage of the money made quarterly after the initial investment is paid back! Please contact me with serious inquires only!!!!!
  • 90. shiviti Thulani Silas said on 1/17/2012 2:54:13 AM
    i want to start a night club in the rural area could you please send me an information about the opportunity and the advantages of it.
  • 91. tybliss said on 1/17/2012 4:21:32 AM
    Good day everyone, I am terry by name I'm here to let u guys know how much night club business runs in my country (nigeria) let me start by saying my country is one of the best place one would like to invest why because we 7th oil production country in the world ..2nd our young here can't do without going to club,bar or outlet in a day,I have my own business which I run myself in case you are interested to run your business in nigeria contact me at tnsaka_00@yahoo.com
  • 92. Thato said on 1/25/2012 9:55:14 PM
    from Brantford ON, I would like to know step by step how to start up an eatery/nightclub that would cater mainly focusing on ages 30+ dress code and the whole yards, simply because my husband and I are in our fifties and everywhere we go seem to be swamped with "baggy pants, almost naked dressed" young people. So I would like to cater to "mature, no drama" generation
  • 93. qua said on 1/29/2012 7:53:12 PM
    I would like to opening a night club but my issues is funds, i am looking for with funds it a guaranteed money maker pay back, can you send me some info on funding the night club
  • 94. Megan Leah said on 1/30/2012 2:45:32 AM
    How much money would I need in order to open up a upscale strip club in Miami Fl
  • 95. rajunaidu said on 2/1/2012 8:58:31 PM
    I would like to opening a night club. i am looking for funds. can you send me some info on funding the night club.
  • 96. Symone Sykes said on 2/8/2012 11:18:20 AM
    There is an old winn dixie building in my area for lease and I would like to start a teen nightclub there. I have never started a business, but I am confident with the right terminologies I could research and obtain all the required permits, licensing and regulations in order to get it up and running successfully. I am super excited about the creative part, but I am in a fog as to what are the first steps to make this happen.
  • 97. Josh said on 2/13/2012 9:01:03 PM
    Hi i'm interested in starting a night club, i live in niagara region in ontario. if you could lend any information to help me get started i would appreciate thanks.
  • 98. H.joshi said on 2/18/2012 4:54:39 PM
    Sir, I am interested to start a High Standard. Night Club in Indore. What is the procedure of license & other required permission. Especially in city area Or in village. Please guide me.
  • 99. keeton said on 2/26/2012 5:57:03 PM
    Very interested in starting a night club in utah. More info??
  • 100. Grant said on 3/15/2012 10:32:03 PM
    Hey Everyone, My Name is Grant and I live in Calgary Canada. I currently run one of the biggest clubs here however am looking to open my own club with an investor. I have 16 years experience and I have some of the capital but need an investor. I feel profitable returns are a guarantee as There is plenty of business to be had in Calgary, it is a huge Oil and Gas town and is home to the Calgary Stampede. If you are interested in discussing this more then I look forward to hearing back from you. I also have two current locations available depending on the capital that you want to invest and business plan available. Let me know if you would like me to forward that off to you. Thanks Grant thegrantshow@msn.com
  • 101. Brian said on 3/23/2012 4:39:41 PM
    I have the opportunity to take over existing fully licensed night club but i need R50000 i am willing to pay 60% interest phone no.0725926013
  • 102. Iva Amorim said on 3/24/2012 1:31:20 PM
    I am interested a dance club for youth in california CA United state (no alcohol). can you send me more information like sample business plan/marketing plan. Entertainment for all school age. I have a little capital but no license or experience at all.
    A)how much will cost to start something like this?
    B)Do I need special license?
    C)I would like add video games,TV with video clips.
    D)how do I go about this?
  • 103. Hampu Adrian said on 4/6/2012 9:06:05 AM
    i don't know if any people with real money read this website but if somebody reading i can only say that i'm a normal guy with a small business in Constanta, Romania who loves to party and adore night life , so my proposal for those with money .... don't hesitate and contact me back because Romania and mostly Constanta that is near black sea had a wonderful night life and u can try the market , i will help you ! +40761715895
  • 104. lucky tsotetsi said on 4/11/2012 8:23:13 AM
    am interested on opening a night club i want info about how much capital can go in to this venture of business
  • 105. Frank dikoume said on 4/11/2012 10:20:14 AM
    I wish to open a night club in my sea side town,where there is another night club behind your building, different streets. people goes to the other night clubs as from thursdays to sunday, since the town is a small growing business town. so what can i plan on mondays through wednesdays. This night club will have a live band music bar next door owned by me. Please can i have a good plan that i can use to go successful over my competitors. I will appreciate if
  • 106. priyanka said on 4/18/2012 4:42:02 AM
    Hi...i'm priyanka from india..mumbai maharashtra..i want to open my own nightclup at sea side in mumbai. but i need to know how is it possible to start this business soon. i'm planning to do something where i can i earn lots of money..but i need investor and your support...please help me and get back to me.. Thanks..
  • 107. Dinesh said on 4/28/2012 7:41:08 AM
    I am Dinesh from London, I want to rent a running a nightclub in central London. I don't have any experience of running a night club. I need to apply for a loan. I want to know what are the problems that I should be aware of before getting into it. Thanks
  • 108. Levi gangmei said on 5/10/2012 11:25:04 AM
    Night club. Pub. There is no pub near ma area so I wish to open and I believe I will success : Silchar, Assam, India
  • 109. Jeff D said on 5/14/2012 11:55:07 AM
    fall 2013 i'm moving to panama city beach, as of location, this was my favorite and best location in my mind for the clientele i want to attract, if you have any info on how to go about it, email me @marathon171@yahoo.com
  • 110. kelly max said on 5/17/2012 6:37:59 PM
    Hi people, am kelly kenyan, am intending to start Beach club at the coastal region of kenya in Mombasa. i already have a business plan, its a viable place and have a strong link with the funs, am looking for a partner. email kellygmax@yahoo.com
  • 111. shond & rod hardy said on 5/22/2012 6:39:33 PM
    I wanted to know the start up estimates for opening up 3 different kinds of clubs for the Nashville, Tennessee- USA (DAVIDSON COUNTY) area. These are the following clubs I am interested in, night/dance club & a social adult/ strip club. We would like just estimates of permit fees, licenses fees, alcohol lic. & guidelines, equipment for drinks & bar, electrical & dj booth & lighting, insurance, reserved salaries/advertising, rent & etc.... Also whatever else I failed to mention. We are not sure which one we would like to open so we would like to see the cost & credentials before deciding on which one. Contact us @ : hardyshonda@ymail.com
  • 112. Emo said on 5/28/2012 5:17:39 AM
    I wanna start a bar in my township near good surbubs there's nothing like that around I stand a good chance of success bcs there's no competition my problem is money to start where to go Ekurhuleni Gauteng is there any investor out there who wanna join me, your respond can make this happened u can email me at masanaemo@hotmail.com
  • 113. Aryan said on 6/3/2012 11:05:37 AM
    Hi @priyanka this is Aryan currently working in a telecom company as Sr manager, i'm interested in ur project pls contact -9921003307
  • 114. krunal amin said on 6/26/2012 6:41:29 AM
    i am looking for a good nightclub project to invest j.v. in vancouver. contact me on aminkrunal@gmail.com
  • 115. Ziks said on 7/7/2012 10:53:37 AM
    Looking for investor in small Nightclub, it will be the hell of project ,last nightclub is closed because of drugs and now everyone are waiting to open something and i have very good idea for that :) Email me if u are interested
  • 116. tsakane gwababa said on 7/13/2012 2:53:03 AM
    i would like to start a night club business in attridgeville pretoria please email me info on how to go about it an loan applyingsteps..@tkgwababa@yahoo.com
  • 117. Vibzzzz.... said on 7/20/2012 12:39:51 PM
    I would like 2 kw the legal formalities regarding night hub... What kind of services needed in it... Over then my business its my dream 2 setup an Disco..... I'm from Dombivli, INDIA. plz reply
  • 118. stephen said on 7/21/2012 2:34:02 PM
    Hi I stay in South Africa and I would like to know till what time can you sell liquor in a nightclub . Thanks
  • 119. phumla said on 7/26/2012 6:34:11 AM
    we are interested in opening a night club in the location, capital is not an issue at the moment as we are currently trying to raise it and its looking quite good even though we gonna be compromising some of our finances. there's a club in meadowlands called Sedibeng and we want to open something lk that in that location and with our research the potential is huge as there are only 2 clubs in the area and i can pretty much say they r not that good. so the club we wanna open is really gonna stand out on its own with the vibe we gonna be bringing. all i need to know is how much exactly does one need to start something lk Sedibeng and how long does it take to get a liquor license?
  • 120. segsey said on 7/27/2012 5:39:50 AM
    Want to start a night club in nigeria lagos and will need you to mail me a detailed business plan for such and tips in making it a success
  • 121. Eric said on 8/2/2012 11:02:06 PM
    Relatives of mine own a hotel casino 90 miles south of vegas. (Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino.) I love the night life in NV and want to start a Combination of dance club/beach-pool that runs day and night similar to Tao, Bare, Pure, etc. If I find a location suitable, tell me how a 31 year old family man/ college student in Minnesota achieve this? Eric.spurr@my.southcentral.edu
  • 122. Jacquie E said on 8/20/2012 11:04:39 PM
    I've been thinking about starting a nightclub on an Island in Ontario that is a rural area with no nightclubs on it at all! There is only one bar on the island that is too small & too casual-pub looking which is one of the reasons why I've always wanted to be the first one on the island to start this endeavor. I love the nightlife & entertainment. During the summer, the population (12,600 permanent residents) on the island grows by more than a quarter due to the popularity of boating and other activities offered to tourists. I am seriously interested in starting this business endeavor. & looking for someone who is serious about helping me do this & where I should start. I now that one way or another I am going to make this happen, but it would be great if someone helped make it happen quicker. A chic, sexy & classy nightclub is the look & feel I am going for for 20-30 year range. Not to mention that my location is perfect because I am located in the center of the island of which several towns go through a daily basis. -Jacquie, Future Executive Director, jacquieense@gmail.com
  • 123. kayza said on 9/13/2012 4:56:41 PM
    hi, can somebody help me out with the costing of opening a night club pls, i'm from south Africa. pls contact jigsawpeace@gmail.com
  • 124. Kool Kat said on 9/14/2012 10:38:15 AM
    I'm interested in opening a Dallas or Texas BBQ's franchise in another state besides NY. In addition, I would like to open up a nightclub for the mature crowd, grown and sexy, chic with style and class. Can someone please help. Thank you in advance.
  • 125. Rajinder Pal said on 10/7/2012 8:22:49 AM
    I am interested in opening night club in Navi Mumbai. Please let me know how and where to get license for night club.Thanks
  • 126. Jessica and Delany said on 10/11/2012 4:46:22 PM
    We are looking to open a Swingers club in Maryland. Do you have any advice or steps by step help? Any advice is welcome. Thanks
  • 127. Jimmy and Judy said on 10/16/2012 2:06:41 AM
    My girlfriend and I have all our plans and ideas ready...the only thing delaying us is Capital finance. How do we go about seeking Capital Ventures or Private firms to back our idea up?
  • 128. Nkosinathi Dlamini said on 10/17/2012 1:26:23 PM
    I want to start a new business of a night club in cape town
  • 129. micky said on 10/26/2012 4:37:38 PM
    I am interested in opening a night club in New Delhi. Please let me know the legal formalities and the other information like what are the requirements, cost for the equipment(interiors, assets & fixtures, sound system, etc).
  • 130. ms g said on 10/27/2012 4:53:05 PM
    hi, anyone with $$$$$$$ interested in opening an upscale swing club in RIO? sra.gata@hotmail.com
  • 131. Geoffrey said on 11/8/2012 4:31:20 AM
    i want to open an up market night club in Harare, Zimbabwe. Please help me with the formalities to register my business. It will be located in a low density area.
  • 132. Philani Mthembu said on 11/11/2012 8:16:04 AM
    Asking for ideas, i want to open a night club in the small town of Ixopo Kzn. Please email me ideas. mthembu06@ovi.com
  • 133. Goodenough Ncube said on 11/28/2012 7:27:08 AM
    My friend and I would like to open a music lounge and sports bar in Durban more specifically in the Morningside area, we have no start up capital but have spoken to a few financial institutions and they are keen on helping us the only problem is they need a surety so we would like more information on get an investor to invest in our idea. Please respond soon via my email.
  • 134. Mamohau Ramose said on 11/29/2012 9:43:11 AM
    Am a business minded person and have been thinking about opening a night club, so want to know more if i want to start a night club n have big idea marketing strategy but problem is how to go about it start what will be needed n how much would u think gonna needed to start this.
  • 135. mike said on 12/2/2012 10:46:27 PM
    I'm interested in starting a gentlemens club. Mesa az 85207
  • 136. gourav kumar said on 12/17/2012 2:45:40 PM
    hai i want open the night club with indoor game like bowling cricket machine game with video 3 d game in same building anyone interested in dehradun contact me at gouravgoldy@gmail.com i am also looking a place for my club in dehradun
  • 137. KB said on 12/17/2012 3:48:25 PM
    I am from boston, ma. 22 years old...female. i'm looking to start/open an upscale gentleman's club. no i do not like females, but i have a BA in business management and i know a money maker when i see one.
  • 138. trevor meyer said on 12/27/2012 7:38:21 AM
    We want to start a new business. We have the license and the. Documents and also the building. But we have not the finance for. The nightclub. I stay in porterville western cape south africa. Call me 0787673461 my email nr meyertrevor11@gmail.com my name is. Trevor meyer
  • 139. Demetrius DeVoe Gunn said on 12/29/2012 11:40:31 PM
    Lexington, Kentucky, United States. I would like information sent to me via email regarding nightclubs and grocery store businesses.
  • 140. Tai said on 12/30/2012 10:24:36 AM
    Thinking about starting a teen dance club in Douglasville, GA. Need to know about permits, licenses, etc
  • 141. Island85 said on 1/3/2013 9:25:04 AM
    Hello, I live in the buffalo ny area and was interested in starting a upscale Swingers club. I have over 8 years in the adult entertainment business so I'm very familiar with the industry. I just don't know where to start as far as getting everything legalised. I'm also interested in a business partner. If interested email me @w.shikara@yahoo.com thanks
  • 142. vis said on 1/6/2013 10:15:41 PM
    hi. i'm looking for an investor to open a franchised bistro throughout Malaysia. annually can make 100mil. i need min 1mil to start .
  • 143. BNMR said on 1/10/2013 11:09:06 PM
    Hello, we're interested in starting a BYOB swinger's club near Tampa, Florida. Any info on what's ahead?
  • 144. Guram said on 1/13/2013 12:04:12 PM
    I am interested in starting a night club in Toronto, ON, Canada. Could you please email me a sample business plan/marketing plan.
    a) How much will it cost to start something this?
    b) Do we need an additional license?
    Any advice or steps by step help is welcome, Thanks
  • 145. Vanessa Shane said on 1/16/2013 1:38:38 AM
    Hi! I would like to ask anyone who can give me ideas or suggestions on how to start a business "disco bar". My friend and I am planning to go through this business but, we're lack of knowledge about it. Could anyone help us? Thank you and very much appreciated. God bless!
  • 146. visa said on 1/19/2013 10:08:15 PM
    I'm looking for investors to open a bistro in Malaysia .interested parties can email me at visva.nathan3@gmail.com
  • 147. wagne samba said on 1/24/2013 5:16:51 AM
    i'm from gabon and would like to open a night lounge for business people like a private bar only for business meeting so i would like some infos like i said i'm in gabon it's in centrale west africa in there is even a possibility for a partnership for the people interested. it is in libreville/ gabon french speaking country any investor can contact me at samba01@gmail.com
  • 148. Paloma said on 2/1/2013 4:34:52 AM
    I am Paloma; lady from west Africa, living in Porto-Novo (Benin Republic) 46 years old of age, good looking, speaks french and english... i have interest to open a fun dancing bar and fast food restaurant as a small business in my area. He can be successful. I am looking for a financial partner. If you want to know more about it please contact me for a successful business . Paloma tel. +229 66461124 or paloma_demel;;;;;àyahoo.com
  • 149. Bharat said on 2/4/2013 2:54:08 AM
    I am Bharat and i would like to start a small business in karnal , haryana . plz give me the best and cheap business to start it . plz reply it. i am looking for your reply.
  • 150. Wanda said on 2/19/2013 3:10:53 AM
    I want to start a Live music lounge/ bar with limited special menu /dance floor- in or around London. I Request for information on how much it will cost me to begin and launch it. If there is anyone here interested to be part investor in this venture please contact me. I have a indie music label and have several live acts on our roster and we have all the equipment with us for a live stage setup with film cameras act. A well know celebrity (artist) MTV EMA nominated is also associated with my label. I will appreciate for any information in how much would be the the approximate investment required and if investors if any for part partnership. Thank you Wanda
  • 151. umesh said on 2/27/2013 4:21:02 AM
    I want to start a Live music lounge/ bar with limited special menu /dance floor- in or around Banashakari. I Request for information on how much it will cost me to begin and launch it. If there is anyone here interested to be part investor in this venture please contact me - 8095283397
  • 152. Raymond Ndaba said on 3/6/2013 11:38:55 AM
    I have just opened a small night club in zimbabwe and its along the Harare Nyamapanda border post highway in Murewa comunal. Its location is +/- 30 km from Harare our capital city. The targeted customers are the communal farmers and mostly the truckers and other road users. What can i do for this business to boost? please assist. Regards Raymond Ndaba
  • 153. Shyam said on 3/22/2013 4:50:50 PM
    We are going to Open an Indian Night Club or Indian Dance Bar with Live music and dance etc in Doha, Qatar. We are Indian business men based in Qatar. We are looking for Partners who are interested to invest with us. Minimum Investment QR 2 Millions. Indian Rs 3 Crores . Share will be offered on the basis of investment. Interested parties please send us an email with your all details, Email: indbizman@gmail.com
  • 154. dev said on 4/20/2013 2:04:44 PM
    if you have interest for night club my ideas definitely very very unique. because i take some ideas from very old historical culture. now these days so many night club are same theme but they forgotten our human old culture and old people celebration and enjoyment. i am now not open whole idea but i very sure about it. if you are invest these purpose my guarantee about it. my e mail devendraverma34@yahoo.co.in thanks and give response urgently.
  • 155. Takie said on 4/27/2013 12:01:46 AM
    I want to open night cub in my lodge is the any problem. ha-mutoti next to nandoni dam, venda limpopo, RSA
  • 156. lovemore chirimuuta said on 5/2/2013 5:43:54 PM
    i want to start a nightclub in Hwedza growth point along Harare ,Murambinda road. am young but i have vision for my people in Hwedza ,but the problem z capital bcoz more money iz needed to start a nightyclub , i already have a building which i want to turn into a nightclub but capital is problem
  • 157. shay said on 5/24/2013 3:39:39 AM
    I'm looking to start a restaurant/nightclub or Strip club Milwaukee, Wi. If u could email me with more information.
  • 158. krishna kant mishra said on 5/29/2013 12:44:00 AM
    hello , i am from Gorakhpur a small town in India . i want to setup a nightclub in my city as there is not a single nightclub here at present . i want all the info regarding the setup of nightclub like money for investment, other essentials pls mail me at my id .
  • 159. anjali said on 6/13/2013 6:14:23 AM
    hi. i want to start a nightclub in gujarat. wanna know all the legal formalities and licenses required to start the business.
  • 160. posh king said on 6/17/2013 4:49:50 AM
    i'm starting a night club in davel and need information about designers to design my club and lights designs
  • 161. Leob Thomas said on 6/26/2013 10:21:21 AM
    @Anjali, you will need two types of license 1) business license 2) alcohol license, if you are planning to set up a night club with selling of alcohol. Both these license will be for 15k or a lil' less. You will have to fill up a form for license, for more details on forms contact an advocate.
  • 162. Babloo Kumar Dhar said on 7/9/2013 3:44:39 AM
    I am basically an Indian, however looking to invest in Kenya on dance bar and restaurants. Looking for local partners for joint venture.
  • 163. nikhil said on 7/17/2013 10:42:47 AM
    hi....i want to open a wine shop.will you plz tell me how will i get license for it..??
  • 164. Starr said on 8/17/2013 12:18:39 AM
    would like info on opening up strip club please email me at starrhooks1@gmail.com
  • 165. TIKO K. TIKO said on 8/17/2013 2:08:29 PM
    sir/madam, i want to start a night club in my state capital, which i have already gotten the plan, and land, but i have a challenge on how to start the project because what i have when compare to the estimate capital to complete it is nothing, and again i have never venture to such business in the past, yet am a club freak, so how do i get start and eventually manage the business. warm regards, tiko k tiko
  • 166. Richard said on 9/8/2013 3:24:47 AM
    I want to open a bar or tavern. So I want to know about license and to know how much it is, from limpopo, polokwane
  • 167. SUNNY said on 9/24/2013 3:32:22 PM
    I have a fine space at east delhi, India for night club. I am looking for partners to invest into it. All the license and formalities should bear by both of us.
  • 168. SUNNY said on 9/24/2013 3:34:26 PM
    SPACE FOR NIGHT CLUB AVAILABLE AT THE PRIME LOCATION IN EAST OF DELHI,NEED PARTNERS PLEASE MAIL ATsunnygeesuno@yahoo.com
  • 169. samantha yates said on 11/1/2013 5:15:53 AM
    I live in granville ohio 43023 i was wondering if i could get a number to call you i dont have a email do you have to be 18? to dance an stuff you can try that email
  • 170. Keneth Lee said on 11/2/2013 11:11:00 AM
    I'm looking to start up a new night club in Huntsville, Alabama 35806. I'm looking to get a business loan and need information on how to get the process started..
  • 171. nitin hiwale said on 11/11/2013 7:30:56 AM
    i am looking for starting beer shop plz give me idea about it. plz mail me what is the cost and procedure on nitin.hiwale425@gmail.com
  • 172. Revention BAR said on 11/26/2013 10:36:34 AM
    @Taurus: What information were you looking for?
  • 173. Jan said on 11/29/2013 9:29:21 PM
    Hi, I'm looking to start my own Rave Club in South Africa, can you give me tips on that PLEASE ! Hard style all the way !!!! Thanx .. Jan .
  • 174. Themba said on 12/17/2013 5:43:05 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, My name is johannes I want to open a night club/Restaurant my company is fully registered my request from you is that I am looking for someone who can help me with start up capital. warm regards, Johannes
  • 175. ARMSTEAD WORTHINGTON said on 12/17/2013 8:01:55 PM
    ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABT STARING YOUR BUSINESS, GROWING YOUR BUSINESS OR EVEN CLOSING OR SELLING YOUR BUSINESS... SEND ME AN EMAIL. aworthington@legalshieldassociate.com
  • 176. caleb said on 12/28/2013 9:40:18 PM
    I am looking for a bar or nightclub space for lease in dayton ohio please Call me 5133093728. If you have nightclub for lease
  • 177. RAJESH KUMAR said on 1/3/2014 10:57:44 AM
    Hi, i am interested in opening a night club at PATNA . How much does it cost to open? thanks.
  • 178. RAJESH KUMAR said on 1/3/2014 11:03:17 AM
    hi. i want to start a nightclub in PATNA. wanna know all the legal formalities and licenses required to start the business.
  • 179. Katie R said on 1/8/2014 10:28:15 PM
    Please can u contact me in respect of a fantastic unmissable business opportunity. Thanks.
  • 180. rushdien said on 1/13/2014 1:36:37 AM
    I want a night club, I really want it! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!
  • 181. Harinder Singh said on 1/19/2014 12:03:08 AM
    we have a space in zirakpur and in patiala to open a restaurant or a night club or disc or pub. we will our land on rent all the such things will be run by you. you should give us rent. call me on this no 9814076689
  • 182. Souradip Guha said on 1/23/2014 4:41:46 PM
    Hi, I'm located in Calcutta, India. I'm in the preliminary stages of a business plan to open a night club. My question is why would an investor want to finance my project knowing that I don't have any financial liability. Thank you!
  • 183. Himanshu Sharma said on 2/18/2014 12:19:31 AM
    Hi, i want to open a night club in Greater Noida, India. Kindly help me providing all the necessary details regarding all types of licenses and document formalities. and also give me approx idea of expenses of start up Cost. wssmtr@gmail.com
  • 184. Vipin Dhama said on 3/21/2014 4:09:42 AM
    I am opening a night club in Delhi bt facing problem to get its license . So will you please tell me how to get its license and what will be the total invest in this .
  • 185. Aaron Sullivan said on 3/26/2014 10:24:52 AM
    Interested in starting a swingers delight need info for any investors, idea is serious for money making so serious investors reply to aaron.sullivanjr@gmail.com
  • 186. khanyisile said on 4/25/2014 9:40:18 AM
    Hi, i'm interested in opening a night club in mpumalanga i just need a few tips on how to start this business.
  • 187. Sukanta roy said on 5/31/2014 2:56:57 PM
    Hi. I am sukanta roy from west bengal. i want to alcohol license. plz help
  • 188. Rizu Chowdhury said on 6/20/2014 9:32:55 AM
    PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT ALSO A LICENSE FOR STARTING A BUSINESS, IF I WANT ANY KIND OF HELP PLZ..CONT-M-9734078988
  • 189. sumit kumar mishra said on 7/15/2014 12:28:05 AM
    please help me to find out a business in india , jharkhand ,ranchi i want to start up with 2 to 3 laks rupees .........
  • 190. Manish Jain said on 7/21/2014 4:23:34 PM
    Bhilwara city Rajasthan plz idea me which start business my area
  • 191. Yogesh said on 8/2/2014 12:51:15 PM
    I'm ready to invest in STARTING AND RUNNING A NEW NIGHT CLUB in INDONESIA. Please send me some info about how to start with and the list of items required for setup. Thanks and regards, TODAI
  • 192. Steve F said on 8/11/2014 10:40:39 PM
    Could anyone email me everything i should know about owning a nightclub ?
  • 193. Steve F said on 8/11/2014 11:31:41 PM
    Thats @ Stevferro@aol.com , please & thank you
  • 194. Jimmy Shaker said on 8/21/2014 4:10:16 PM
    Ok guys i had 16 nightclubs over the past 20 years in South Africa and Thailand. I'm currently opening a Super club and believe me it take lots of planing time and capital. I "paid my school fees" over the years and would suggest to anyone if you don't know the trade please get as much info as possible before hand! I will however be glad to assist only ABSOLUTE SERIOUS PEOPLE! Good luck jimmyshakerinternational@gmail.com
  • 195. Roger Lester B. said on 8/27/2014 12:14:58 PM
    Hello, I'm a jazz lover with some capital to start a jazz/world music club in Barcelona, Spain. I need guidance as to where to get a 20k donation for instruments and performer support. It is an open space for student performers, and known players. the format is NOT that of a traditional club. It is a multicultural venue for standards and original music. I need some help.
  • 196. Kim Parmar said on 8/29/2014 3:06:54 PM
    Hi i've had this idea for sometime now, would love to go to a club that ONLY allows over 35 year olds, plays 80,s and 90s music, where I can have a drink and meet friends and have a great night out think this would be a thumbs up for many people instead of just finding a quite pub, some of us 40 something's have still got the moves but to the music of our era, would like to do it all by my self, but don't think this is going to be possible for me for all sorts of reasons, but if you are looking for a business venture this might just be the making of you......
  • 197. Kristin Barry said on 10/28/2014 7:23:28 PM
    Hi I live in the phoenix area and I want to start up a swingers club in scottsdale Arizona. And need some ideas on how to start it up what are the requirements. There seems to be some sketchy underlining parts of starting one so I need to be able to find out where to be able to start from. And how much the costs would be to start one.
  • 198. Daniel said on 11/13/2014 3:17:41 PM
    I want to start a night club and a restaurant. I'm staying in South Africa and i'm looking for people who are interested, you can make a lot of money. If you are interested email me on hlonzen@nokiamail.com
  • 199. Sumit Gupta said on 11/24/2014 5:55:28 AM
    I am looking for opening a night club in Kolkata posh area. The approx. area is 5000 sq feet. Please help me know how it can be done. regards, Sumt
  • 200. miriam said on 11/29/2014 4:32:07 AM
    I live in zimbabwe, in the manicaland region. I have manged to open a bottle store in Chipinge Rural District. I have read about the ideas of opening a night club and I love it. I am looking for funds to turn the place into a night club. I am looking for funds to renovate the place and stock the place with most of the liquor to be found in a night club. Please help me.