How to Start a Gas Station

Get a general idea on how a gas station operates. This article is for those who plan on putting up their own gas station. It also provides information on the different types of gas stations and gas brands.

A gas station is a solid investment because public demand for fuel is constant.

gas station

But before you set off, it is a must for you to acquire an expert understanding of the trade. Knowledge is a surefire way to counteract problems often associated with any start-up business endeavor.

Products of Gas Station

Gasoline and diesel are two most common types of fuel sold in any gas station. However, since the advent of environmental awareness, other gas stations deemed it fit to carry alternative fuels such as bio-diesel, hybrid fuel, hydrogen fuel, and ethanol. Other products typically sold are liquefied petroleum gas and compressed natural gas.

Premium vs. Discount

In the US, gas stations are classified into two groups: those that carry premium brands and those that carry discount brands.

Some of the more recognized premium brands are Exxon, Chevron, Texaco, Valero, BP, Citago, Shell, BP, and Sinclair. Notice that all these brands are international gasoline brands. Some local brands however are also categorized as premium. For example, Petrobras, ESSO, PENEX, and Petro-Canada.

What sets a premium gas station apart is its visibility. They have a branch in almost every corner and they make use of tall signs showcasing their familiar brand logo. They also have brighter lighting. The service they offer is top notch and they aim to provide convenience for their customers. Often, they are cleaner and more modern.

Discount brands, on the other hand, are quite smaller independent stations. Often they are considered as regional chains. Some examples of discount gas stations are Rotten Robbie, Valero, ARCO, and USA Gasoline.

Their gas prices are usually lower compared to the premium brands. This is why many buy wholesale gas from them. In terms of location and visibility, discount gas stations are few and far between. They are typically located a good distance from freeway exits and highways. Their services are not up to par with premium brands as well as their technology.

The A-B-C’s

A - Begin by finding an ideal location for your gas station. The best way to go is setting it up in a high traffic area. You may seek the assistance of local realtors. The usually know more about sale listings. Once you have viewed the property and it has passed your criteria, commit to it.

B - After you have secured a location, you can now focus your attention to finding a good source for your product. Talk to as many oil company representatives as you can. This will enable you to compare rates. Upon finding the best deal, have a solicitor review the contract for you. Caution must be observed on the legal aspects of the deal.

Get in touch with the local state agencies and file all the mandatory paperwork such as license and permits. Also, get in touch with the local fire department and find out what their requirements are and make sure your gas station meets these requirements.

C - Create a working business plan. Make sure you include a provision on monitoring cash flow. Also, include marketing techniques to promote your gas station.

• BP Gas Station Franchise Opportunity
    BP Gas station franchise is ideal for those interested entrepreneurs that want to seek their own dose of financial freedom through a profitable franchise option. Plus the BP Connect is geared towards utilizing only environmentally safe methods and procedures in the acquisition of their products and in providing their services.
  • Start Your Own Gas Pump Repairing Business
    The need of gas pump repair business is realized frequently. It is always in demand due to extensive use of gas pipes. Starting a business for gas pipe repairing is therefore a lucrative attempt indeed.

• 1. ADRENA said on 7/6/2008
    THIS IS USEFUL INFORMATION. I AM LOOKING TO START ONE OR MORE IN MY LOCAL AREA AND BEYOND.
  • 2. Howard Batchelor said on 9/15/2008
    I am looking to start a gas station in the near future and would like information on how to start one up.
  • 3. Dismas Chombo said on 9/30/2008
    Thanks a lot for the insight. I intend to open up one but didn't know where to get the relevant information about it. You know some of these things are not taught in schools Big up.
  • 4. Dismas Chombo said on 9/30/2008
    Thanks a lot for the insight. I intend to open up one but didn't know where to get the relevant information about it. You know some of these things are not taught in schools Big up for the free information where I didn't have to submit my credit card number.
  • 5. Zaldy Calica said on 1/29/2009 12:42:49 PM
    I am trying to set-up my own gas station, and i choose an area near the school and along the highway, the vicinity area are rice land and most people jobs are farmers and government employees, motorcycles are the most popular transportation, and along the highway buses and trucks passes by,is this possible area? i would like to know some good information.
  • 6. Esther Aboagye said on 2/23/2009 3:49:30 AM
    Am looking forward to start a gas station and I need to put a business plan together to obtain a loan from the bank. please send me information to enable me put this together.
  • 7. Romeo Despojo said on 5/10/2009 5:12:36 AM
    I want to put up a business in gasoline station please give me more info.. thanks
  • 8. oteng said on 5/14/2009 2:39:05 AM
    i want to start a petrol station but i don't know where to start. how do i write a petrol station business plan?
  • 9. Austin Floyd said on 5/15/2009 2:12:41 PM
    I want to put up pumps at my grocery store but I have no Idea who to talk to about getting it done. what is needed and the price of the project. can you help me?
  • 10. Jarvis Thompson said on 5/16/2009 2:16:18 AM
    I am looking to start a gas station and need some information on getting started with prices for the project.
  • 11. Lizzy van Rooyen said on 6/7/2009 2:18:42 PM
    I am a botswana citizen, and would like some information on how to start a gas station in botswana, if I have a investor from rsa, as a partner
  • 12. Jean Calitz said on 6/29/2009 11:01:22 PM
    I would like to start a gas station, I am in need of prices for the project and a business plan for a gas station.
  • 13. Rudzani Muladi said on 7/13/2009 10:40:08 AM
    I am looking forward to start gas station in my area, could you please help me with information on how to start and how much it can cost me.
  • 14. George Owako said on 7/22/2009 2:29:21 AM
    I am a kenyan and would like information on how to start a small gas station.
  • 15. Ahmed said on 7/22/2009 6:10:45 AM
    Thanks a lot, I am looking to start a gas station, really I want your information about how much will it cost, and how can I contact with the oil companies?
  • 16. Amin Sh. Elmi said on 7/23/2009 2:15:46 PM
    Hi everyone, I am looking to start a gas station in the near future in Somalia and would like to get more information on how to start one up and how much it costs. My email is: amin_shikh1@yahoo.com and contact number is: +252-1-5922225
  • 17. zack said on 8/3/2009 9:44:19 PM
    I am looking to open a Gas station, and I need information to help me do my own business. Could you send me all the the requirements. Thank you
  • 18. Althario Rolle said on 8/4/2009 7:33:51 PM
    i intend to open a gas station in the near future and i need information on the equipment needed and any certifications needed. Thanks a million
  • 19. Orlando said on 8/5/2009 7:07:32 PM
    hi, i gonna start a small business, its a gas station but the pumps don't work:( and to replace them it would cost $150,000. i believe i wanted to know if big companies would put their pumps at my location er..?? how that would work...or if i'm just gonna have to settle for the grocery store..
  • 20. Marilyn Lucas said on 8/7/2009 9:26:01 AM
    My husband and I want to start a small rural convenience store/ gas station. This is all new to us and we need to know how at least approx. how much money we will need to start and run the gas station part of the business. Our bank wants us to get this info, but haven't been able to get too much info from some of the suppliers in our area. Can you give us any info. All our gas and diesel will be above ground and non-branded is what we are looking for. Does anyone supply everything except the gas? Do you know about what we are looking at in price? Thank you.
  • 21. Mongezi Sgudla said on 8/15/2009 11:03:22 AM
    I am a 18 year old wits university student, i am intending to open a petrol station, like Sasol garage in the near future. What is the minimum capital needed in order to start one?
  • 22. Bertha said on 8/20/2009 9:41:55 AM
    Hey, my names Bertha and i'm using by bosses computer to type this. i want start up my own petrol station so can you give me start up costs please? i'm getting a loan from the bank! thanking you kindly, lots of love. Bertha
  • 23. Tyler said on 8/25/2009 1:03:18 AM
    I own a construction company and i've always wanted to build and own gas station car wash i would like to see if you can point me into the right direction? Thank you
  • 24. TIISETSO JULIAN MOTHEKHE said on 8/25/2009 4:04:57 AM
    Hi, my name is Tiisetso. i want to own petrol/gas station in Cape Town Mandalay and i think i have found a location to set up shop, but now i want an in depth understanding on the financial structure to start up this project.
  • 25. marcus said on 8/28/2009 4:05:07 PM
    I am looking forward to start a gas station business and I need to put a business plan together to get a loan from the bank. please give me as much info as you can.
  • 26. Nazlie said on 8/31/2009 6:24:40 AM
    i am wanting to start a gas station, i would like to know how to start and i would need to get started and how much money i will need for it.
  • 27. James expert adviser said on 8/31/2009 8:11:14 AM
    @Emeka Akpatulu, It is better that you prepare a business plan for your business. It is not wise to produce a sample business plan to your banker for loan. Most likely you will not get the loan. There are tons of existing gas stations are selling already. If you are interested to buy then go to www.bizbuysell.com

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 28. Kim said on 9/16/2009 8:41:48 PM
    I would like to build a gas station and C-store on my commercial land. I don't know how to start. Please give me information for it.
  • 29. De Andre Richie said on 9/17/2009 10:31:23 AM
    Hello i'm looking to opening a gas station and would like more information on how to get one started. I have located a site and need information on obtaining the site and getting the money needed to have station built. Thank you for your help.
  • 30. Gwen Maphike said on 9/25/2009 8:14:55 AM
    My Name is Gwen Maphike and I am from the Northern Cape in Kimbeley. I have located a site back at home for me to build my new gas station. I Need advice on how to get started, from business plans, finance and the essential companies to contact to make my business a success. Thank you and hope you find all to be in order.
  • 31. Rajkumar Sablani said on 9/25/2009 5:27:43 PM
    I am a Jamaican national and wish to start a gas station in Miami or Fort Lauderdale, please send me information about how to start a new gas station and how to choose a good location and find a good company to supply. Kind regards, Rajkumar Sablani
  • 32. Cardigan Jim said on 10/5/2009 6:27:13 PM
    Information is too basic. OK: location, business plan, investors and/or funding, environmental & sate codes, oil reps et al. What about buying contracts on commodity exchange and delivery options? Would a CPO apply? (Commodity Pool Operator)
  • 33. ANDILE VINCENT said on 10/11/2009 3:07:12 PM
    WANT TO OPEN A GAS STATION IN BFN AND I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO GET STARTED, THE FINANCE AND WHICH COMPANIES I NEED TO CONTACT. THE SITE IS LOCATED. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
  • 34. FIONA KHAN said on 10/15/2009 8:42:51 AM
    I am quiet keen on opening a petrol station in Durban, KZN, South Africa. I require information on how to start up, business plan and the relevant requirements that needs to be met. I would really appreciate it if you could furnish me with contact details of the following garages: BP, Caltex, Engen, Sasol
  • 35. Chantal said on 10/27/2009 3:01:43 AM
    We are located about halfway between Mthatha and Port st Johns. The distance between the two is 92km, and there is no filling station between the two. We are close to the tar road, and would like to either sell the land to a fuel station company or open a fuel station ourselves. Please give contact details and also contact persons for Engen, Sasol etc.
  • 36. Lawrens said on 10/29/2009 4:59:57 AM
    I'm a young, ambitious lad who is keen to start up his own gas station. I live in a small town that is approximately 110 km away from Rustenburg and we do not have a gas station. I'd really appreciate it if i get advised on how to start up and who to go to for financial and legal advice. Thank you a lot.
  • 37. andile said on 10/30/2009 7:27:57 AM
    i'm young business man looking to venture into petroleum business i want to know the exact requirements in opening up a petrol stations and finance arrangements
  • 38. Arnold M. Balanay jr. said on 11/6/2009 9:20:08 PM
    we would like to know how much will it cost and other requirements for the putting up of gasoline station
  • 39. BRIGHT WHITE said on 11/15/2009 7:44:41 AM
    thanks very much for the information, ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS THE EXACT AMOUNT TO SET UP A FILLING STATION
  • 40. Kumar said on 11/17/2009 5:27:48 AM
    I want to know if a foreign national can buy a gas station in America. if yes how to go about it. I am residing in India. Regards.
  • 41. Asada said on 11/24/2009 8:19:31 AM
    please assist with information to enable me start a gas station. Business plan and costs necessary to meet the initial set including pumps etc
  • 42. Debra Landman said on 11/26/2009 12:51:34 PM
    Hello, Petrol Allied is a licensed wholesaler (Department of Minerals and Energy - South Africa) and exporter of fuel (petrol / diesel) in South Africa. We do extensive trade in Botswana and Zimbabwe. If you are looking to source product from a legitimate operation whose prices are extremely competitive and whose supply is secure, please contact me on debra@petrolallied.info.
  • 43. Mariah Ford said on 12/3/2009 5:55:36 PM
    Hello, I have list of investors and lenders available that are willing to lend fund to potential business owners. If you have credit issues they will work with you. Please email or contact me for further information at Mariah_Ford001@yahoo.com. Thanks, Mariah Ford
  • 44. kenneth bland said on 12/4/2009 10:08:19 PM
    sounds great. However the location seems promising, but i rather not be affiliated with a franchise. Is this possible?
  • 45. dilip trivedi said on 12/5/2009 7:01:46 PM
    I want to start a gas station in danville, pa, 17821. I would i proceed?
  • 46. Buhle Ngobese said on 12/15/2009 3:55:58 AM
    I would like to start a gas station in KZN and would appreciated if you can send list of lenders that can help with the funding and contacts to help with Business plan and all relevant information on the type of business.
  • 47. Engr Valentine said on 12/26/2009 7:55:25 AM
    Hello, I want to start a petrol station in Edo state, Nigeria. Please can you let me know the exact requirements in opening up a petrol station and finance arrangements. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Engr Valentine
  • 48. chris said on 12/28/2009 12:30:55 PM
    i am looking to open a gas station in canton, mi. the place i want to put the station the land is for sale i want to know how to get started thanks
  • 49. Lady Lihle said on 12/29/2009 2:42:46 AM
    hello, thank you very much for this site. i want to start a petrol/diesel station at in South Africa KZN, area called Impendle between Pietermaritzburg and Underburg. please help me, how do I start it, can you help me with requirements and finance arrangements. thanking you in advance.
  • 50. Sanjay said on 12/31/2009 1:16:50 AM
    I am planning to open a specialty gas plant in India near Delhi. Can you pls. advice how much budget required to start the plant and what are the equipments required? Thanks & Regards, Sanjay
  • 51. Jane Lynn said on 1/2/2010 9:19:32 PM
    Thanks for the information, it's very useful. Could you tell me the average cost of becoming a branded station like Citgo in comparison to being an independent or non branded station. Jane, Richmond, Virginia
  • 52. Matt H said on 1/3/2010 12:29:05 PM
    Looking to put a gas station/convenience store/ maybe a subway in one. Got a perfect location on busy highway between 2 towns. Dont have a clue on how to accomplish this goal. Please provide info on everything.
  • 53. ryan said on 1/3/2010 8:06:26 PM
    i want to start a gas station in Buffalo New york, USA. Can someone send me the details please?
  • 54. Ravi Mandala said on 1/7/2010 2:42:07 PM
    I would like to start in Alpharetta, GA, USA also suggest me which place is the best place to start my own gas station.
  • 55. Fatima said on 1/8/2010 1:02:50 PM
    Hello, I wanted to know how much money one need to start a gas station business in Bowie Maryland.
  • 56. Vic Garcia said on 1/13/2010 11:21:08 AM
    I want to start up a small gas station in Nashville, NORTH CAROLINA. I also wanted to know how much one must invest in order to start it up. I already have the location and a small convenient store set up and have plenty of traffic come by. Any kind of information will help. Thank you.
  • 57. Nicholas Augustine said on 1/14/2010 2:39:36 PM
    Hi ambitious mentors, i'm looking forward to setting up a standard gas station in ideator north L.G.A of imo state, and i need some one proficient in the business to kindly tel me what it's gonna cost in establishing it from scratch to finish. And also any rendered info on how to get a loan to back up the plan will b highly appreciated. A petroleum engineering student of p.T.I effurun. Thnx 4 ur +VE anticipation.
  • 58. Steven said on 1/15/2010 1:51:26 AM
    I would like to buy a gas station that is currently open and running in Boaz Al on hwy 179 and i need help with the business plan and anything else that i need to do thanks
  • 59. ntsikelelo malmani said on 1/19/2010 4:18:48 AM
    dear sir/madam, i am living in eastern cape between queenstown and cofimvaba. i want to open a petrol and diesel filing station can you please help me, thank you
  • 60. Victor Cortez said on 1/23/2010 3:50:28 PM
    Dear Sir or Madam: I am a mexican national interested to invest in a gas station in the city of El Paso, Texas. I need all information on this issue. Thanks
  • 61. Sam Penwright said on 1/25/2010 10:43:22 AM
    Hi I'm looking into possibly stating a Natural Gas fuel station in Oklahoma, Can you point me in the right direction or if you have any info, I would appreciate. Thanks For your Time, Sam
  • 62. Quintin said on 1/28/2010 2:01:58 PM
    I want to Know how much finance i will need if i wanted to start a filling station. And if you could help me with a petroleum business plan.
  • 63. garret nicholas said on 1/30/2010 5:03:14 AM
    how to start a gas station in guelph, ontario, canada
  • 64. daniel simelane said on 2/3/2010 2:53:10 PM
    i am at Diepsloot south africa i have land and i want to open a petrol station in it how can i go about
  • 65. P Argyros said on 2/8/2010 10:34:19 AM
    I have a small Convenience Store, Pizza Shop and Bar in a rural area of Altha Fl. There is no gas for approx 10 miles and this area is the fastest growing in Calhoun county due to its proximity to Panama City. The store is located in the front parcel of the mobile home park I own. The only aspect need in this area is a few gas pumps. I was not thinking in tons of large station just a pump or two to aid the community. Is this a possibility and do I start with the state or local branch of gov for information.
  • 66. judelyn santiago said on 2/9/2010 2:46:32 AM
    we want to conduct a feasibilty study regarding gasoline station located at calao west santiago city, isabela
  • 67. ketsise oliphant said on 2/13/2010 9:43:04 PM
    i would like to start a Gas Station on the N6 between Smithfield and Rouxville in the free state. South Africa. the route is busy at all time as it leads to two harbors gas station will be the ideal business for the road user please assist with the information on what to look at and how to start. As to land I have already acquired on both sides of the n6. thank you.
  • 68. Harish said on 2/15/2010 12:31:06 AM
    Hi, I want to take a franchise of any gasoline. I don't know exactly how much it will cost me, and also can you plz advise with bank loan as well, how to approach with . Thank you
  • 69. Yolene Basson said on 2/16/2010 9:20:04 AM
    I would like to start an Engen gas station in Uitenhage, Rosedale Area in Eastern Cape South Africa. I don't have any experience in this business, but I am more than willing to learn.
  • 70. david keenaghan said on 2/17/2010 4:10:25 PM
    petrol station and truck stop in leeds west yorkshire this is a lot of land for this. it is near 24 hour industrial estate it also provides access to motorway ideal for hgv this idea will go soon please let me no what to do thanks for your time.
  • 71. Ernest said on 2/19/2010 4:31:25 AM
    I am planning to start a filling station business in Accra, Ghana. Can you please advise me.
  • 72. parli said on 2/19/2010 8:02:33 PM
    Hello I parli, interested to open gas station business. Please if you have any business plan to guide me I will be very thank full to you.
  • 73. samuel anim said on 2/22/2010 2:16:53 PM
    we planning on building a filling station in Ghana, i want an advice on the best filling station to franchise with, so please advice me
  • 74. Neliswa said on 2/24/2010 5:56:53 AM
    I'm planning to open a gas station East London, Eastern Cape in SOUTH AFRICA, and would like to know the best gas station i can franchise with and expertise on franchising business.
  • 75. danyellow said on 2/24/2010 10:18:22 AM
    i would like to know how much it would cost to start up a gas station; such as a sheetz, exon, or a shell?
  • 76. Thabiso said on 3/9/2010 1:31:35 PM
    I want to open new gas station. there is a old garage used to operate years back but now its just an old gas station building not working. Help me how to get it back on its feed and operate, where do i start
  • 77. Felix kwashie kuebutornye said on 3/9/2010 3:23:03 PM
    Please i want to open franchise petroleum and gas filling station in Sege, Ga Adagbe district, Ghana. Can you show me the exactly requirements that i need.
  • 78. rosina said on 3/10/2010 1:22:11 AM
    i'm rosina in south africa limpopo i want to open a filling station because we are struggling of petrol so maybe i can help my community by opening a filling station. i want to know how to start
  • 79. selina said on 3/11/2010 12:01:09 PM
    I am planning to start a filling station business in Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India. Can you please advise me. How to get started with this business and what are the procedures to this business.
  • 80. Sangs said on 3/14/2010 10:07:05 AM
    Hi, One of my closet friend has opened a Filling station for biodiesel near panvel, navi mumbai, india a year ago. It has not been successful, and unfortunately, the location is in a remote place, and which ever tanker comes, they already come filled up, so no one halts at his filling station. also, the people who do come once a while say that biodiesel is too expensive and go away. can u pls suggest, what can he do? what marketing strategy should he use? I will appreciate your reply. Thanks.
  • 81. James expert adviser said on 3/14/2010 11:05:27 AM
    @Sangs, it is a tough job. He should have done the survey before opening this filling stations. btw, here are my suggestions.
    1. invest more money and have some regular diesel so that people who come into the station might convert to other type by error, by choice, by surprise to see what is this new one.
    2. Open some other services next to the filling station, like restaurants, auto repair, tyre repair, small grocery shop, etc. People stopping by might convert as well. Try some indirect ways to make the vehicle stop by and then convert few from there.
    3. Sell it and try something else.
    Good Luck...

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 82. nelly said on 3/16/2010 5:51:52 PM
    As a business minded woman with no funds to start a filling station, how can I get help. Not working at the moment but one thing I am sure about its, that business I want its gona run. I need help, I have a land and a plan ready. Nelly from Polokwane (Limpopo) SA
  • 83. Archna said on 3/17/2010 3:28:47 AM
    how much investment is needed. How a person residing outside USA can start the gas station in USA & stay in usa as Investor.
  • 84. Gelan yadessa said on 3/18/2010 7:51:21 AM
    I too have such a dream to start a gas station. I need your help in developing a project proposal to get loan service from a bank. Thank you for your help in advance.
  • 85. nadeem raza said on 3/22/2010 8:40:15 AM
    hi i am running a take away in manchester now i want to open a petrol station can u please tell me how much money i need thanks
  • 86. Alric Coles said on 3/23/2010 3:20:24 AM
    Hi needed step by step information how I go about establishing a petrol station, in possession of land 2 start up. It in Loteni, Underberg, South Africa. Cheers Thanks.
  • 87. habe said on 4/5/2010 8:44:39 PM
    Hi Brethen and Sister, I am Seeking for help to prepare a business plan to open a Gas/Petrol Station in my area. If anyone can provide me with a basic guidelines it will be highly appreciated. I can be contacted on nbp_original@yahoo.com, Country: Papua New Guinea
  • 88. albert owusu said on 4/5/2010 10:29:49 PM
    hi, i am seeking for help to prepare a business plan to build a gas station in GHANA/AFRICA. i would be glad if u can help me with a plan and how much it would cost as well as which company to franchise with. thanks.
  • 89. Isela said on 4/7/2010 11:06:10 AM
    Hi everyone, I want to know how to start my own gas station. I already own a commercial lot. Lindale Texas
  • 90. Hangwelani Maseda said on 4/12/2010 10:28:26 AM
    i would like to start small chicken farm South Africa Pretoria please advise on how/where to buy baby chicks for laying eggs and feeds
  • 91. sal amleh said on 4/12/2010 11:31:17 PM
    I have been previously in the c store gas station business. I sold it about 2 years ago. I would like to go into that business again but this time i want to build it from ground up. If the location is identified, where do I start? should I talk to a gas company and see what they offer and then take my business plan to the bank. Another question is that I heard that some gas companies will install the gas equipment for you at their expense and sign u up for a bonus every year if you sign a contract with them to sell so many gallons a year. How true is that? Thank you
  • 92. Andrea Grandjambe said on 4/14/2010 12:38:52 PM
    I would like to open a gas/bar in my community, Fort McKay, Alberta Canada. Note: this a First Nation Reserve!! There is a store slash gas bar here. however it is bankrupt!! they have no gas no supplies the business is owned by my aunt... Now my question is should I try and take over her store or should I just go on my own????What steps do I take???
  • 93. Sarifa Mustafu said on 4/15/2010 6:40:28 AM
    I want to open up a gas station with just 2 filling stations for the beginning in my community, rural area which is developing very fast.
  • 94. Antony Paul Gitonga said on 4/16/2010 3:21:07 AM
    Hi, Planning to start a gas station at a major high way called the kenya - ethiopia high way...Its near the lewa conservancy national park and various trucks including tourists ply this road. Its also near an oil well that the chinese are digging up and prospecting crude oil. The land prices are still low but sure to rise once people see this opportunity....no gas station for miles n miles....seems pretty good if u ask me My main concerns are hidden costs and any other aspects I may be over looking. Kindly assist with any knowledge whatsoever. Highly appreciated Thanks
  • 95. sameer said on 4/18/2010 10:49:48 AM
    hi, i'd like to set up a petrol pump with the minimum possible investment in karnataka state, india..i would hereby request anyone to please inform me on how to go about it & from where exactly do i start.. would be really grateful if i could get some information. thanks!!
  • 96. Terrence said on 4/20/2010 8:45:38 AM
    Hi! I want to start a gas station In capital park, but i don't have capital to start the business. Is there any franchise of any gas filling station that would help me without the initial payment or to manage the franchise first and there after may the installment through my profit. Regards, Terrence
  • 97. k.prabhu said on 4/26/2010 2:03:14 AM
    Hi, i want to start a medium scale Biodiesel plant in Andhra Pradesh, India. please kindly let me know what does it take to set up one?
  • 98. MZEKE said on 4/26/2010 6:25:16 AM
    I WOULD LIKE TO OPEN UP A GAS STATION ALONG THE MOSTLY USED TRANS KALAHARI HIGHWAY. PLIZ HELP WITH RELEVANT INFO TO DO THE BUSINESS PLAN. THANKS
  • 99. julia said on 4/26/2010 4:12:39 PM
    Boyertown, PA USA. Hi! I am trying to sell/lease gas station. Do you have any ideas how to advertise it to Indian population in USA? Thank you
  • 100. ADENIYI OLUSHOLA said on 4/29/2010 3:40:23 AM
    Dear Sir, I am a Nigerian interested in operating LPG plant/ filling stations. kindly inform me of the cost of different capacity of the items listed below.
    1.LPG filing station.
    2.LPG road tanker/truck.
    3.LPG domestic tank.
    4.LPG storage tank.
    5.LPG dispenser.
    6.LPG bottling plant.
    I am considering the establishment of LPG plant and filling stations in Nigeria. Also, how can one put up a proposal to a gas Company for gas supply? Thanks.
  • 101. Dennis York said on 5/1/2010 11:18:34 PM
    I have built hundreds of Gas Stations in California and have contacts for equipment, construction, permits, design, food marts, canopies, petroleum equipment, CNG systems, tanks, piping, etc. I can build from conception to completion anywhere in the world. Contact me with your needs. Contact me at yorkdennis4@aol.com
  • 102. Aman said on 5/3/2010 6:17:47 AM
    I want start up my own petrol station in USA and need some information on getting started with prices for the project. What is the minimum capital needed to start one?
  • 103. Njabulo Ngcobo said on 5/6/2010 4:59:57 AM
    Hey i am Njabulo Ngcobo i would like to open a gas station one day i don't have enough capital to start the business. I really need advice on how to start this business.
  • 104. FELIX KWASHIE said on 5/9/2010 4:29:34 PM
    I WANT TO OPEN THE FILLING STATION IN GHANA WEST AFRICA/GA: ADANGBE
  • 105. K.Angami said on 5/12/2010 11:11:16 AM
    i want to start a new cng station in my state since there is none right now so, can you kindly guide me how to go about it. thank you
  • 106. Akpatulu said on 5/12/2010 11:57:32 AM
    Anyway to start up business don't use to be easy in most cases but with courage and determination you can achieve it. Thanks for the information about the business
  • 107. TINA said on 5/13/2010 11:40:07 AM
    Jonesboro, La. I found a station that has been closed down for 4 to 5 years. My husband and I are thinking of purchasing it. I have no knowledge of the running or permits for the station. I haven't even ever worked in one. Do the tanks have to be updated? Where would I find the information on the updates? The owner doesn't seem to know much about the station at all, he lives in another state and had it run by someone else. We also would like to sell beer and tobacco products as well as lottery. Where do I get the proper permits?
  • 108. vyash said on 5/14/2010 4:45:35 AM
    hi, I'm interesting to setup a fuel station in Mauritius.
  • 109. elias molemane said on 5/15/2010 2:27:11 PM
    please tell me how much i will need to start a petrol station and which companies can help me with funding in johannesburg and Rustenburg. i want a Engen garage with a woolworths food store franchise.
  • 110. chigo thomas said on 5/17/2010 9:49:35 AM
    i am looking to open up a small petrol station of about 3 pumps in ikorodu lagos state please can you tell me how much it will cost and what other information do i need to know, thanks
  • 111. Penny said on 5/18/2010 12:30:22 PM
    Cleveland, TN 37312. I am interested in starting a gas station. I don't want to be a franchise owner but independent. Can you please send me information to start this business.
  • 112. Surya said on 5/20/2010 3:07:36 AM
    Thank you for the above information, no doubt that it has helped several hundreds and thousands of people to establish their own business. If you could kindly provide me more details and steps I need to approach to establish a Gas Station. Assuming that person asking for your help is completely clueless regarding the business. Thank you Surya Singh
  • 113. Tema T.M said on 5/20/2010 4:14:05 AM
    I am interested in putting up a business in gasoline station (Sasol) in Polokwane/Mokopane/Lephalale. Please give me more information on how to get a franchise and the costs thereof. Thanks
  • 114. Owusu said on 5/20/2010 7:03:05 AM
    I will like to set up LPG station in Ghana. Please help me write LPG station business plan and company to franchise with. Thanks
  • 115. Eric Larbi said on 5/20/2010 4:24:59 PM
    i would like to set up a gas filling station in Ghana. Could you please help me with a step by step approach on how to set up the filling station and also a lay out plan on how the plant should look like. Thank you.
  • 116. layton said on 5/20/2010 9:50:19 PM
    i'm looking to start a small gas station/convenient store in the eastern long island new york area and would like to know how much the start up cost would be and where to go for all license and permits, and how to make it work
  • 117. Samuel Sanchez said on 5/21/2010 12:26:43 PM
    I already have a 4 pumps gas station, but I would like to expand it. I want to know how can I get help to redesign what I already have in order to increase the utility of the space I have. Any help?
  • 118. Tapan Kumar Das said on 5/23/2010 1:09:31 AM
    I would like to start Gas station business in Canada, (Toronto), would you please let me know how much capital i Should have.
  • 119. suprobhat gain said on 5/23/2010 10:09:48 PM
    i want a project report including financial detail for set up LPG distributorship in INDIA .
  • 120. debbie said on 5/24/2010 10:02:37 PM
    I would like to open a gas station in NY I would like to know the process, and everything it includes. What is the price of the project and how do I obtain a loan. Thank you
  • 121. andrew said on 5/25/2010 8:21:46 AM
    i would like to start a gas station in Soweto, in a busy area next to a tar road. buses and Taxis pass there. would you kindly provide me with step by step basic information regarding setting up my gas station.
  • 122. Eliot Kudzanayi said on 5/25/2010 10:09:26 AM
    I am working on reopening a once deserted family gas station in our rural home in Mutare, Zimbabwe. The tanks are still there on the sight, no papers, no pumps and no capital as well, could I get a big company to fund my project at all levels on terms.
  • 123. Sam Mohammed Kromah said on 5/25/2010 8:07:43 PM
    I have two acres of land, a prime property on the Robert International Highway in Monrovia, Liberia, West Africa. It is an ideal location for a full service gas station. It is about 15 miles away from the international air port. A great location for travelers to stop for gas, food and special entertainment. I have no money but I do have the land and great ideas.
  • 124. Sam Mohammed Kromah said on 5/25/2010 8:18:32 PM
    I also have another two acres of land, a lagoon property. Ideal for a FIVE-STAR hotel. It is strategically located between the Atlantic Ocean and the Great Farmington River, 20 miles from the Roberts International Air Port. Limitless possibilities. Again, I have the land great ideas!!!!
  • 125. jeff madison said on 5/26/2010 3:09:25 PM
    i am thinking of opening a gas station in my area but am wondering if there is franchise financing to help with the opening of the station. where do i start in that area.
  • 126. umesh said on 5/28/2010 1:57:39 AM
    i want to set up cng station in gujarat, so i need full information how to start and grow up business. if any body know about these then please mail me and i am very thankful to them. thanks.
  • 127. essam said on 5/30/2010 1:38:13 PM
    chino vally. i have land there was a gas station on it the previous com well remove the tanks and the pumps. i need to make a other contract with any company. please give me company names
  • 128. essam said on 5/30/2010 1:56:59 PM
    my land is in chino vally. the last com is moving the gas tanks and the pumps i need to start with any com available to repair the tanks and the pumps as a partner with me
  • 129. digjay barot said on 5/31/2010 1:42:28 AM
    how to get cng adani pump and how many rupees to create pump and which requirement in pump to place in mehsana i have good location in highway.
  • 130. Agile said on 5/31/2010 4:04:21 AM
    Lehae next to Zak Park, JHB, Gauteng, South Africa. I would like to know every detail regarding starting a petrol station, including safety, security and the capital required to start it
  • 131. mohammedirfan i patel said on 6/2/2010 1:37:14 AM
    i m looking to open my own cng gas station at bharuch rural area so, what to do to get license and where to go whom to meet...etc...how to do....please reply me fast and advice perfect....mohammedirfan i patel
  • 132. Nicholas Pham said on 6/3/2010 3:01:38 PM
    McLean, VA 22101. I am interested in buying a gas station with convenient store. Can you please send me information about how to operate this business? Thanks.
  • 133. Vani said on 6/4/2010 3:03:43 AM
    I am looking forward to take over any gas station in Tamil Nadu, India. Can anyone help me on this? Or how to start a new gas station. what is the expense for the same. Please mail me at vaniselva77@gmail.com
  • 134. thapelo said on 6/4/2010 3:42:57 AM
    i want to start a gas station in Botswana. i want to know how much it will cost to start that business and ask for the business plan. can you please give me the information on how to start?
  • 135. Darin Osterman said on 6/5/2010 11:34:20 PM
    Looking to open up a gas station and convenience store. Looking for any advise and start up tips. Belt, Mt 59412 USA
  • 136. awe said on 6/7/2010 9:36:05 AM
    i have worked in a petrol station for over 17 years, as petrol station attendant, supervisor and a manager with national oil and chemical plc now Con oil nigeria plc, But the problems i am now having is to start my own service station in Nigeria, but i am seriously looking for loan to assist in setting up one. please kindly assist me or looking for a business partner
  • 137. sunita kantam said on 6/7/2010 4:07:06 PM
    I have located a place to start my own gas station in ROUND ROCK Gattis school road, Texas 78665
  • 138. ambrose mercy said on 6/8/2010 9:17:26 AM
    i want to start a petrol gas station at abuja, fct, nigeria. please i need assistance on how to draw my business plan
  • 139. EntrepenuerLife said on 6/13/2010 2:02:47 AM
    Modesto California. Want idea to start gas station and store. currently have 25k in cash, plus the possibilities of more from stocks. How would this fair in getting an SBA type loan, and/or,
  • 140. Daniel West said on 6/13/2010 3:25:43 AM
    Hello. I intend to start an LPG Refilling plant in Port Harcourt, Rivers state of Nigeria and I need assistance with respect to the following:
    1. Required equipment for a modern plant
    2. Sources and possible cost of these equipment
    3. Guide to drawing up a good business plan for LPG business.
    I need these details to discuss with my partner. Thanks for your anticipated response. Daniel
  • 141. hari krishna said on 6/13/2010 4:02:44 AM
    Dear sir, my name is hari krishna LL.B. So i am very eager to start gas business in Markapur, prakasam Dt, Andhra pradesh. So please give me the direction for further proceeding. The gas which is used for oxygen, iron welding, drinking soda is very useful in this town.
  • 142. Iipinge Hilma M said on 6/13/2010 10:28:33 AM
    I am a 20 year old Namibian citizen and eager to receive info regarding Gas Station entrepreneurship. it will be an advantage if there are attachments on the cost involved. thank you.
  • 143. nellie rose d. celestial said on 6/14/2010 12:01:49 AM
    i want to open a gasoline station in mindanao part of bukidnon the area and is already ready but i want to know how much is the capital per tank of diesel, gas, special gas or rather estimated capital of four tank of oil and how and where to apply thank you.
  • 144. neeraj said on 6/15/2010 5:32:46 AM
    i am a native of bareilly(up)...i am looking forward to setup a LPG PUMP IN MY CITY.... i am having a suitable location in posh area of the city...i want to get license/permit from oil company... please help me to know its procedure. I can make a handsome investment in the process
  • 145. ib said on 6/15/2010 8:53:26 PM
    i found a place where i can start a gas station in houston, texas, usa.
  • 146. GBEZE GODSWAY BELIEVER said on 6/16/2010 11:25:54 AM
    pls, I'm a young graduate chemists with a little knowledge about petroleum chemistry. I'm very crazy about setting an LPG filling station in various parts of Ghana and TOGO where i carried research and l saw LPG IS in very high demands in these areas, pls kindly help me with a plan, partnership, and general ideas about how to start an LPG FILLING STATION. pls very very urgent pls contact me on +233243116435
  • 147. joy said on 6/16/2010 9:25:24 PM
    fuel station on five acres commercially zoned for sale on hwy 24 6 miles east of manhattan, kansas
  • 148. USMAN TNVEER said on 6/18/2010 7:31:49 AM
    I WANT TO OPEN A CNG STATION THOKAR NIAZ BAIG CAN YOU HELP ME FOR OPEN
  • 149. Talwinder Mand said on 6/18/2010 3:02:33 PM
    I want to be a Gas Station Dealer. what i have to do to start it and how much money is required to spend in this business Thanks
  • 150. nayak said on 6/20/2010 1:42:30 PM
    Hi i m Nayak i m Indian and live in Canada, i want to open a gas station in Toronto Canada for that what i have to need & how i can make a business plan for bank loan? WHAT thing i have to take care about it? pls give me a information about it ( now i'm totally new in Canada)
  • 151. Anthony said on 6/21/2010 10:12:43 PM
    Hi, my name is Anthony and I live in New York. I would like to know more about the start up capital needed to install a new gas station, I know this is a big project. I would also like to know about the profit margins on gasoline alone with premium brands compared to other brands. If you can send me any of this information it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
  • 152. SALOME said on 6/23/2010 6:47:39 AM
    i would like to reopen an old abandoned petrol station which is in a farm/rural area but next to a very busy road used by lots of cars, taxis, buses and trucks I know it will work but how do I go about getting funds to buy it and start it up
  • 153. Raff said on 6/24/2010 4:40:24 AM
    Hi.. i am currently working on my thesis entitled "management of gasoline station in our place" as a final requirement for my master's degree. If possible, will you please send me some articles related to my topic and any reference that i could make use of. Thank you.
  • 154. Ayush Sharma said on 6/24/2010 6:10:01 AM
    i wont to open a CNG station in agra, india. so how much cost, land scape and other facility we needed. thank you
  • 155. wanje m. said on 6/25/2010 8:03:19 AM
    Hi, this is Wanje from Mombasa Kenya. I would like to open a filling/gas station immediately i clear campus. I'm very crazy about setting filling stations in various parts of kenya because of the ever rising demand for fuels. As i work on the A-B-Cs, Plz kindly help me with a plan, and pertinent information/ideas about how to start a FILLING STATION. Thank You
  • 156. Robert Asiedu said on 6/28/2010 2:49:51 PM
    Hi, this is Robert Asiedu from Ghana. I am a graduate with fresh vigor to establish my family first gas and petrol filling station in Ghana. I am in Tarkoradi - Ghana to be precise. I am the only graduate with a lot of expectation in my family. please i want to know the amount of cost, equipments and necessary skills needed to fill the family dream. please I have done my feasibility studies about the viability of the projects. please I need your technical ideas.
  • 157. Deandre said on 6/29/2010 6:49:43 AM
    Hi, I need information on starting a trucking business within the KZN province. I need some assistance with the ground work, securing a contract? I would like to start off with a small venture, 8ton truck or even courier services. Please could someone assist. Thanx
  • 158. Klaas Ramaboea said on 6/29/2010 8:47:18 AM
    Hi, My name is Tshepang, I want to open a filling station in the Fourways area. I need assistance as how to go about initiating this whole process. Please provide estimated required funds for this business. Thanks
  • 159. Tsie Rapudumo said on 7/2/2010 7:23:01 AM
    Hi I would like to start a filling station franchise, please what are the starting costs and where to get all the help I need for starting: Area Kanana township near Orkney in the North West province, We have only one station in our growing township
  • 160. Asif Iqbal said on 7/2/2010 7:48:18 AM
    Hi i am trying to open a gas station in Hounslow in London, i need some assistance as how to go about it. Please advise estimated required funds for this business.
  • 161. Edward said on 7/3/2010 2:59:10 AM
    Well, thanks a lot for the insight. Could you please let me have more information on how to start a new gas station. I could be contacted through my e mail.
  • 162. Jacob Gare said on 7/3/2010 10:07:06 AM
    Hi. I am Jacob. I want to start a gas station business in my home area in Botswana. I would like any information on what to do, a plan for the gas station, design and fuel pumps, underground storage tanks and a business plan I could submit for financing. Thank you.
  • 163. Rafal said on 7/6/2010 12:11:24 PM
    Hi. I want to start a gas station in Hartford County area, Connecticut. I would like to get more information on how to start this business, and do better is buy existing gas station or build the new one. Please advise estimated required funds for this business. Thank you.
  • 164. RAVINDRA KUMAR said on 7/10/2010 2:40:24 AM
    I want to start with a business of petrol pump at TATA - RANCHI HIGHWAY (NH-33) in JHARKHAND, INDIA. How do I start Please suggest...
  • 165. Lily Lu said on 7/13/2010 4:18:49 AM
    I don't know much about your question. But we specialize in Compressor, including various gas compressor, Please send your requirements for gas compressors if any. We would like to make our best offer to you. Hope we will have opportunity to develop the business with you. my email: dachuancompressor@yahoo.com.cn
  • 166. Jerome said on 7/13/2010 4:30:32 PM
    I dont know much about this industry but i'm really keen on opening a filling station. Could you please furnish me with the numbers of the consultants of Engen, BP and Caltex garage. I would like to open the business in JHB, Gauteng.
  • 167. Josias said on 7/17/2010 4:21:29 PM
    Hi, my name is josias and I live in East Moline. I would like to know more about the start up capital need to install a new Gas Station. I know this is a big project. I would also like to know about the project margons on gasoline alone with premium brands compared to other brands. If you can send me any of this information it would be great appreciate. God bless you.
  • 168. vick said on 7/18/2010 10:19:14 AM
    i am living in perth, western australia, i am just thinking about open a gas station, but i have no knowledge about this work. how much its cost. i have no land for the gas station. but i want to open a gas station in perth. tell me the cost of this. IS bank will give me loan for this work.
  • 169. Kelly said on 7/18/2010 1:35:11 PM
    I want to opened a gas filling station either in Ho or Hohoe in the Volta Region or Kasoa in the Central Region all in Ghana. Approximately how much of Canadian dollars do I need to start.
  • 170. Amr Zeidan said on 7/21/2010 3:34:34 PM
    I want to open gas station in Calgary, and dont know how would it cost and how to stat. Thanks in advance.
  • 171. moses tabo said on 7/23/2010 11:45:08 AM
    i am in whittlesea, near Queenstown. There was a gas service station that closed down and there is only one gas station in that town currently in use. This resulted in long cues waiting for fuel. So i would like to re-open the second gas service station in whittlesea. So would like to ask for information that will guide me towards the right direction, thank you.
  • 172. Mihir said on 7/28/2010 8:30:53 AM
    I want to start New gas station in India, dont know the cost of Investment to start the Gas Station & also required help to how to apply for Loan. I am leaving In India, Gujarat, Surat.
  • 173. Amara Turay said on 7/30/2010 6:09:40 AM
    Firstly i am very happy to compose you this few word of mind. i want to open a gas station but the money i have now to start business it may make or not i don't actually know that. please direct me who can help to build a portable gas station in liberia. thanks. i am looking for a partner to corporate together and do this business. if you are interesting please contact me touramy2007@yahoo.com
  • 174. Abhishek said on 8/1/2010 7:50:11 AM
    i want to start cng gas station in anand, gujarat...what will b the investment cost??
  • 175. siphiwe the big k said on 8/2/2010 4:35:44 AM
    i would like to start my own filling station but i do not know how to go about starting one, i have many locations and i am sure they will do very good . PLEASE HELP ME my BROTHERS AND SISTERS
  • 176. Esdras O. Vasquez said on 8/4/2010 8:18:15 AM
    Looking to buy a gas station in: Curitiba, Parana, Brasil or Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brasil
  • 177. JACKI TORRES LOGSTON said on 8/4/2010 12:43:53 PM
    GREAT ARTICLE THANKS. I'D LIKE TO OPEN GAS STATION. PLEASE SEND INFO ON WHERE I WOULD GO TO OBTAIN PERMITS. ALSO INFO ON PUTTING BUSINESS PLAN TOGETHER, WHO I WOULD TALK TO ABOUT OBTAINING FUEL, TANKS, PUMPS. ANY AND ALL PERTINENT INFO THANKS SO VERY MUCH.
  • 178. Paresh said on 8/4/2010 6:40:34 PM
    I am interested in starting new gas station or purchasing existing one in North Atlanta area. I need help in terms of project report/ Business plan, loan and what to look for when buying a gas station. Also any help with SBA loan processing might be of great help. Those who know can email me at pmpvip@yahoo.com
  • 179. B. SHREE said on 8/5/2010 6:43:07 PM
    I am in Louisiana. I am looking into purchasing existing gas station with convenient store. Business looks fine as fast as their sales figures, expenses, and net profit. What factors do I need to consider besides sales/profit figure or expenses, location, condition of pumps, look of the store, neighborhood, traffic, look of the store before I make a decision to buy it?
    1. Which is better - business with real estate or without it?
    2. Seller says he has liquor license to sell liquor in the store. Will that be transferable to new buyer automatically?
    3. How do I know seller is not cooking up the numbers to make it look good?
    4. Employee theft is number 1 problem in this type of business. Any idea how to prevent it?
    5. How do I chose a book keeper? How much to pay them? What do they do?
    Thanks ...
  • 180. Godwin Agbekey said on 8/9/2010 4:26:04 PM
    As the other enquirers have said, i have not yet selected the location but wants to know every thing about the location, the cost, strategy, legal issues and all that goes into the setting up of a filling station.
  • 181. Aadip pandya said on 8/10/2010 8:06:13 AM
    how can i start new CNG station? for opening station what will be require detail to send my mail. i plan to start in vadodara in gujarat. tahnks.
  • 182. Peggy said on 8/11/2010 7:17:03 PM
    How can I start an shell gas station, I already have an location, but i need more information for my business plan.
  • 183. Jeanette said on 8/12/2010 5:52:55 AM
    Hi we are thinking of starting a gas station in Lephalale but we need to know where to start. where we can find the financing and the business plan please mail me the info if possible!
  • 184. ramesh pasupuleti said on 8/13/2010 5:58:34 AM
    hi we are looking for new cng filling station we need more information and total project report. khammam, hyderabad andhra pradesh india.
  • 185. Hassan said on 8/13/2010 4:04:49 PM
    Hi, I am planing to open my own business like a gas station business. I need some info so i can get started, i am planing to start in victorville, or hesperia, around here. Can you please send me some info. Thankyou Have a good day.
  • 186. martin said on 8/17/2010 6:55:30 AM
    I will like to know, how to start up my own Gas station? and what requirements i need to follow and how much finance, i need and where should i locate the the gas station?
  • 187. Binoy Barman-roy said on 8/17/2010 7:34:22 PM
    I will like to know, how to start up my own Gas station franchise? and what requirements i need to follow and how much finance, i need; Are there agents that will drive me through the steps in getting a franchise gas station. My location is Patchouge, Long Island New York 11772. Thanks for your help in advance
  • 188. kingsley ogbonna n said on 8/19/2010 6:11:14 AM
    pls i need to know the type of environment suitable for siting a petrol filling station in nigeria. pls advice
  • 189. Marius Liebenberg said on 8/21/2010 6:15:44 AM
    Hi i'm looking to buy or open a petrol garage in Bloemfontein, free state, the funds are available and just need the info for planning please. thank you.
  • 190. shaz khan said on 8/21/2010 2:40:09 PM
    Looking to raise $130,000 to buy a gas station. Deal is $450,000, seller will carry balance
  • 191. sahil verma said on 8/22/2010 8:26:14 AM
    i want to open a petrol pump or gas station how can i proceed and what are the requirements for this
  • 192. Lattimore said on 8/23/2010 9:12:08 AM
    I want to venture into the fuel industry (engen filling station)in Botswana. How does one go about acquiring the franchise and how much is needed?
  • 193. samuel danquah said on 8/23/2010 11:48:13 AM
    i will like to know the franchise and what requirement i need and also need to know how much money need to set up the gas station. My location is Ghana ,Accra and one last thing the city is too much crowded so pls tell were can i set the business up in the kind of situation.
  • 194. LATOYA RANDLE said on 8/24/2010 4:09:18 PM
    Hi I'm looking to find out how to open and run a gas station in Dallas, TX, USA.
  • 195. balvinder singh said on 8/27/2010 4:06:13 AM
    I want to open a gas station in ontario preferably toronto region. kindly guide regarding overall cost scenario and d likely profits. thanx
  • 196. philip said on 8/27/2010 11:40:24 AM
    I already own a repair shop and would like to branch out to a gas station as well it will be located in morgan county wv any info you can provide will be appreciated
  • 197. rajat agrawal said on 8/28/2010 8:03:50 AM
    I want to open a gas station in India, if you can guide me on the procedure that i have to follow and approximate cost of the pump Exp: Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
  • 198. RAJ GOHIL said on 8/28/2010 3:26:50 PM
    i want dealership for cng station in bhavnagar in gujarat........
  • 199. jagjit singh said on 8/29/2010 2:51:56 AM
    i am planning to set up a CNG gas station in mumbai(Dist-Thane), i would appreciate if you can give me details of my total investment in the project and procedure to come up with, for the installation of whole project.
  • 200. sharles borrmeo said on 8/29/2010 1:00:58 PM
    i'm from kulim, kedah. malaysia. i'm planing to open my own business like a petrol station business. I am looking to start a petrol station and need some information on getting started with prices for the project and need some information about the petrol commission.thank you.